Windows Support Forum

Solved: windows 7 fault

Q: Solved: windows 7 fault

Hello. two times I came back to factory condition on my Acer laptop windows 7 x64 and it didn't help. Because after few days after recovery to factory condition I start loosing the antivirus program first. After that internet explorer dead and evey program one by one dead. Sometimes I can't boot the system at all. early about year ago it worked perfect. After recovery I got laptop as new, but now I can't get it.
p.s. All the time my gadgets on the desktop( weather,clock and calendar) faults with antivirus first of all. They become black colour.
Help me please.
Thanks

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Solved: windows 7 fault

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 43.86%

hey guys not sure if this belongs in this forum but i just got a blue screen with this error up after trying to connect to a wireless network. going through the event viewer i have the following details

Error code 10000050, parameter1 a50773d0, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 ad0931bb, parameter4 00000000.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 35 1000005
0020: 30 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d 0 Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 61 35 eters a5
0030: 30 37 37 33 64 30 2c 20 0773d0,
0038: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 00000000
0040: 2c 20 61 64 30 39 33 31 , ad0931
0048: 62 62 2c 20 30 30 30 30 bb, 0000
0050: 30 30 30 30 0000

if anyone can shed some light on what happened id be grateful

thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-fault-192721.html
Relevancy 42.14%

On my PC running XP Pro SP I have installed IE The PC is running Office XP The PC has a Microsoft USB WIFI mouse and keyboard I have three user accounts on my wife's account something strange happens when my wife accesses IE If you click fault IE8 possible [SOLVED] on Tools click on Internet Options then Delete Delete and then Ok The Internet Options banner in blue persists even when IE is closed [SOLVED] IE8 possible fault In some cases the banner can persist to the select user screen When I select my username with the mouse the Internet Options banner disappears but the mouse pointer stops following the mouse To get the mouse to communicate with the mouse pointer I have to reboot the computer My wife has emails in her Outlook Inbox and I have suspected that is the problem but I have run the scanpst software and it has found only minor problems The size of her pst file is no where near Gb I do not believe the problem existed when her account was set up With the other user accounts including mine there is no problem with using IE Any ideas

A:[SOLVED] IE8 possible fault

Start with this: How to compact the personal folders (.pst) files in Outlook

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/solved-ie8-possible-fault-593066.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU G GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card my at HDD Solved: fault? Is Intel R Solved: Is my HDD at fault? HD Graphics Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc XFWHV Antivirus AVG AntiVirus Free Edition Updated Solved: Is my HDD at fault? and Enabled I have been using an old Seagate IDE HDD with USB port Solved: Is my HDD at fault? connecting cables to record partition images from my PC s HDD The last time before using my Macrium-free backup software I decided to remove the old backup that filled the Seagate by fomatting it I have done this before using quick format with no problem This time I chose to do a full format of the Seagate through the USB port Something occurred during the process because when I returned to note the progress I found the formatting had been interrupted I tried to restart the formatting but it would not restart When I looked for the drive it was no longer listed under quot computer quot and I could not even find it in the notifications on the system tray I tried shutting down the PC disconnecting the Seagate cable from the USB and restarting Then I reconnected the Seagate cable to the USB port but I still could not find the ATA to SATA Bridge among the notifications the device manager and could not find the drive in quot computer quot The drive spins when connected but the drive is not recognized by my computer Is it no longer possible to read the drive nbsp

Relevancy 41.71%

I ms dos extender Fault [SOLVED] in have a compaq presario with mhz processor and mb of ram and a gb hd now that you know the specs i had a problem with the hard drive and thought it may be over loaded so i formatted it for the first time and when i tried to reinstall win it stated that there was a fault in my ms dos extender and for me to reboot when i did it still didn t allow me to reinstall win for the same reason so i went into fdisk in my boot disk deleted the primary dos partition and reset the partition there it gives the option to install a dos extender partition when i try to install the dos extender partition it says there s not enough room to install it what do i do to fix this problem do i delete the primary dos partition and when i reset it up not use the maximum space for the partition and install the dos extender there i m totally lost on this one i ve tried everything i can to reinstall windows and it s getting rather frustrating thx in advance for any help given nbsp

Relevancy 41.71%

Hi.I have been chatting away on msn messenger this afternoon when my schedualed defrag started.I paused it,my screen froze so i turned off at the mains.Wrong i know.But i couldnt do anything else.Upon startup,my scanner appears to have been disabled..There is a red cross over it in the bottom right of my screen.What could this be and how do i rectify it.Many thanks in advance...

Relevancy 41.71%

Alright To start this was this wonderful deal I ve got into I traded a low build laptop HP p for a broken gaming PC with a alienware CPU liquid cooler an I processor a GTX a w alienware PSU GB x GB x GB of RAM and a full size HAF case The reason I could make this trade is because the computer is quot broken quot The basic problem is that the computer turns on for a few seconds then shuts off Its NOT the PSU as I have tested the system with a watt from my other computer and it still had the problem Now I am just trying to figure out this Solved: Narrowing the down fault motherboard The only two numbers I can find are e and de and it has the alienware symbol I have never worked with Intel motherboards or processors so this is a bit of a leap from me Solved: Narrowing down the fault and AMD So forgive me for not knowing much on this field The guy was clueless about his computer he probably was who damaged it on accident He doesn Solved: Narrowing down the fault t know the clock speed of the i processor nor what kind it is just that its i I have the computer now And I couldn t begin to tell you how dusty it is I ve been cleaning it for awhile so it shouldn t be a problem soon So here s my problem I need help finding out what kind of motherboard this is and what kind of replacement I need I tested for shorts between the case and the mobo and there doesn t seem to be any From the research I ve done I believe it is a motherboard out of an alienware aurora R I can post pictures as well but this quot child quot has done the poorest wiring job I ve ever seen considering the size of the case That being said I traded a laptop for a desktop nbsp

Relevancy 41.71%

Hello All ,

Could anyone tell me if there is some software called sandra? If so what address do i need to go to?
I thinks it's got something to do with fault finding.

Thanks,
Stuart.

A:Solved: fault finding

Perhaps you think of SiSoft Sandra.
You can get it many places, one of them is
http://download.guru3d.com/sandra/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-fault-finding.489843/
Relevancy 41.28%

ok so i wanted to install halo 1 on my pc the graphics just scraped past so i installed it and some jumbo popped up. anyways i downloaded powerstrip i think its called and started messing with my graphics i wanted to see what happened if i put the refresh rate up to 120 herts and the screen shrunk down to a tiny blue and black lined box. i restarted the pc and it was still there how do i fix this. i used a second hdd to uninstall the program but the problem persists i really dont want to reinstall xp please help.

A:Solved: problems with graphics (my fault)

Have you tried this?

How to start your computer by using the Last Known Good Configuration feature
To start your computer by using the Last Known Good Configuration feature, follow these steps: 1. Start your computer.
2. When you see the "Please select the operating system to start" message, press the F8 key.
3. When the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, use the ARROW keys to select Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked), and then press ENTER.
4. If you are running other operating systems on your computer, use the ARROW keys to select Microsoft Windows XP, and then press ENTER.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-problems-with-graphics-my-fault.768379/
Relevancy 41.28%

ive got a 12 gig hd with my os on, it wouldnt boot or repair so i put it in another pc and ran chkdsk and it fixed quite a few things for me then i put it back in my ystem and it keeps cutting power, when the drives connected it turns itselfs off but when its not connected it powers up fine, it works fine in another sytem so im stumped, any ideas? ive checked the pins and out another hd in its place to c if its the wires but it runs fine, need help! John

Relevancy 41.28%

Hi I have mcafee firewall on my pc When i was logging into my hotmail account it popped up a msg asking me if i wanted to allow KernalFaultCheck to change the registry and Fault Check Kernel Solved: i had no idea what it was at the time and i was only browsing the net so i declined it access Since then it kept popping up asking if it could have access and i got irritated by it and denied it access always Now every minutes mcafee is forever popping up this msg Registry change denied Solved: Kernel Fault Check - Resident denied the change of KernelFaultCheck category system startup global entry based on your Solved: Kernel Fault Check black list So i decided to look up what it is and alls i could find is it is either a virus spyware or malware but no indication as to which it is I have run spybot search and destroy i can t update adaware for some reason so i am thinking something is causing a confliction somewhere Can someone please have a look at my HJT log or at least direct me to what the heck it is and what i should do about it Thankyou in advance Andy Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C WINDOWS System cisvc exe c program files mcafee com agent mcdetect exe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mctskshd exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MPFSERVICE exe C Installs Norton Program navapsvc exe C Installs Norton Program AdvTools NPROTECT EXE C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C Installs Norton Program SAVScan exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS system UStorSrv exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Center SymWSC exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C installs WINPAT WinPatrol exe C PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Installs Spybot S amp D TeaTimer exe C Installs SpywareGuard sgmain exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfAgent exe C Installs SpywareGuard sgbhp exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Installs GetRight GETRIGHT EXE C Installs Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared NMain exe C Installs NORTON navw exe C Installs Hijackthis HijackThis exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dogpile com O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Installs Adobe ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C Installs SpywareGuard dlprotect dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Installs SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Installs Norton Program NavShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Installs Norton Program NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run WinPatrol quot c installs WINPAT WinPatrol exe quot O - HKLM Run MCAgentExe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe O - HKLM Run MCUpdateExe C PROGRA mcafee com agent mcupdate exe O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run MPFExe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exe O - HKLM... Read more

Relevancy 41.28%

Im running a Dell Inspiron 640 M laptop with Vista Home Premium installed.

Whilst gaming, had the screen rotate 90 degrees to the right, then a full 180, with the touchpad operating backwards.
Up and down movement became left to right. Left to right became down and up.
The only way to return the display and touchpad to its original settings was to run system restore.

I believe?? display rotation is only available on Ultimate, whilst using an external monitor.

Is there any way of returning the display to its standard position without running restore.

Many Thanks

A:Solved: Screen Rotation – Fault ??

Sounds like a setting in your graphics driver. Try Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-screen-rotation-%C2%96-fault.598152/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hey just wondering if anybody could give me some insight as to whats up here I'm quite technology savvy and have quite a knowledge bank when it comes to computing but this one had me stumped and even google couldn't really yeild any results so i turn to you guys in hope that ya'll can help Basically my computer has been fine up until late Lately it had started receiving blue BSOD, [SOLVED] Win Page XP fault screens now and again but i never thought anything of it until this morning when one appeared but then would reappear on every startup when booting my computer after clicking my user to log on [SOLVED] Win XP BSOD, Page fault it starts up processes and after about minutes it'll blue screen with the following message Quote PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Technical Information STOP x xFFFFFF x x B A x It has done this about times in a [SOLVED] Win XP BSOD, Page fault row Because it does it on startup this means i cannot run any kind of programs to test stuff within the computer or disable startup processess It even happens exactly the same if booted into safe mode I managed to run the chkdsk utility on the next startup but that yeilded no results either My previous knowledge backed up with google's help told me that it could be the memory RAM having issues But after trying tests with both ram sticks such as removing one at a time or swapping them the problem still persisted each time So i'm bunked Does anybody have any idea whats up Thanks in advanced Sean

A:[SOLVED] Win XP BSOD, Page fault

Hi Sean . . .

Bugcheck 0x50 = invalid memory referenced.

Did you run memtest86+ for RAM test?

memtest86+ - http://www.techsupportforum.com/2863029-post5.html

It's possible virtual memory involved; run HDD diags -
- http://www.carrona.org/hddiag.html
- http://www.techsupportforum.com/2828431-post7.html
- Drive diagnostic utilities compendium - TechSpot OpenBoards

Start w/ SeaTools for DOS - 2nd link.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-win-xp-bsod-page-fault-588498.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I have a Sony Wireless Solved: Fault? card Possible Viao laptop with WinXp SP which is now years old We are currently renting a holiday home in the USA which has an unsecured network We have two other laptops and they are connected no problem This morning my Sony worked fine on email and web access but I Solved: Possible Wireless card Fault? was having trouble on FTP Solved: Possible Wireless card Fault? Then email stopped Solved: Possible Wireless card Fault? and then web I have tried all the usual solutions Delete the Network restart etc etc It clearly show the network and also another secured network I cannot access When I connect it shows quot Acquiring network address quot then just hangs If I press repair it hangs on quot Renewing your IP address quot Questions Does the fact that it can see the networks and when I quot ping quot it seems to be OK mean that it CANNOT be a hardware fault I ask this partly because the WLAN switch at the front often does not seem to work when it does work it is green and currently it IS green I need a wireless USB adaptor anyway so if I buy one and just turn off the WLAN switch at the front can I try to connect via that or are there implications if I do that All suggestions gratefully received nbsp

Relevancy 41.28%

When I go to run this...I get this....
If I hit ok, it will continue the process of scanning, but I'm afraid it is missing something. Windows Essentials is turned off. What to do?

A:[SOLVED] fault with running GMER

Hello drmax,

Let's skip gmer for now. Please send me the Malwarebyte's Log that shows the detections and removals it recently performed.

I also need to see logs from dds.scr. Please post those in your next reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/solved-fault-with-running-gmer-684659.html
Relevancy 41.28%

i recently downloaded E Sword when i try to install it i get this fault page Solved: Invalid message invalid page fault E-SWORD caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL DLL at f bff b Registers EAX CS f EIP bff b EFLGS EBX SS ESP a f EBP a f ECX d DS ESI d FS EDX c ES EDI d GS Bytes at CS EIP ff e ff ff e c b Stack dump d feb d d f c c a f c fc f c a f c c a f Solved: Invalid page fault f cbe i used to have Spyblaster running and now it is giving me the same message i downloaded hijack Solved: Invalid page fault this and it will not open up i just ran panda online virus and it cleaned viruses i didn t know i had i am running EZ TRUST ANTIVIRUS HOPE YOU CAN HELP me here in el salvador where i don t have a lot of people that i can ask questions to br thanks br wayne div class messageTextEndMarker nbsp div blockquote article div div class messageMeta ToggleTriggerAnchor div class privateControls span class item muted span class authorEnd a href members wayneguindon class username author dir auto wayneguindon a span a href threads solved-invalid-page-fault title Permalink class datePermalink span class DateTime title Oct at PM Oct span a span div div class publicControls a href threads solved-invalid-page-fault title Permalink class item muted postNumber hashPermalink OverlayTrigger data-href posts permalink a div div div id likes-post- div div li class message div class messageUserInfo itemscope itemscope itemtype http data-vocabulary org Person div class messageUserBlock div class avatarHolder span class helper span a class avatar Av m data-avatarhtml true img src styles default xenforo avatars avatar m png width height alt a div h class userText Sponsor h span class arrow span span span div div div class messageInfo primaryContent div class messageContent article blockquote class messageText ugc baseHtml ins class adsbygoogle style display inline-block width px height px data-ad-client ca-pub- data-ad-slot ins blockquote article div div li li li id post- class message staff data-author blues harp div class messageUserInfo itemscope itemscope itemtype http data-vocabulary org Person div class messageUserBlock div class avatarHolder span class helper span a href members blues harp class avatar Av m data-avatarhtml true img src data avatars m jpg width height alt blues harp a div h class userText a href members blues harp class username dir auto itemprop name blues harp a em class userBanner bannerLightGreen wrapped itemprop title span class before span strong Trusted Advisor strong span class after span em h div class extraUserInfo dl class pairsJustified dt Joined dt dd Jan dd dl dl class pairsJustified dt Messages dt dd a href search member user id class concealed rel nofollow a dd dl div span class arrow span span span div div div class messageInfo primaryContent div class messageContent article blockquote class messageText SelectQuoteContainer ugc baseHtml Hi and welcome br Often happens when installing new programs check out link below br a href http www all-windows com kernel html target blank class externalLink rel nofollow http www all-windows com kernel html a br Updating Display Drivers can often solve the problem div class messageTextEndMarker nbsp div blockquote article div div class messageMeta ToggleTriggerAnchor div class privateControls span class item muted span class authorEnd a href members blues harp class username author dir auto blues harp a span a href threads solved-invalid-page-fault post- title Permalink class datePermalink span class DateTime title Oct at PM Oct span a span div div class publicControls a href threads solved-invalid-page-fault post- title Permalink class item muted postNumber hashPermalink OverlayTrigger data-href posts permalink a div div div id likes-post- div div li li id post- class message data-author wayneguindon div class messageUserInfo itemscope itemscope itemtype http data-vocabulary org Person div class messageUserBlock div class avatarHolder span class helper span a href... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-invalid-page-fault.405692/
Relevancy 40.85%

Hi Guys
My system has an IDE DVD writer and a SATA DVD writer.
The BIOS is setup but when I open my computer in windows the SATA drive is available the the IDE is no-where.
I go to device manager and add it and it is found straight away and I can write to it but when I reboot the pc, I have to go through the same rigmarole everytime. Windows is not saving it. I have checked the BIOS and ran anti virus and spyware but it never save the IDE drive
It has worked before so the master / slave device is correct
Please help to save
Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-fault-or-me.692270/
Relevancy 40.85%

Windows Folder will not refresh Either it is Windows x B and B OR Acrobat when using nbsp their 'Convert' button an Acrobat nbsp add-on in Internet Explorer The associated nbsp Window Explorer folder lists existing and old now non-existing PDF nbsp files the file list keeps expanding The Convert button nbsp coverts nbsp a Web page to a PDF file Typically I use the Desktop to store the PDF after not it old does at Windows Acrobat and Folder file 10 names Is B10240.B10532: refresh 10 WINDOWS 11 views 0KB. fault? or sized at conversion and then either delete that file or move it to an alternate folder for archiving On WINDOWS 10 B10240.B10532: Folder does not refresh and views old file names sized at 0KB. Is it Windows 10 or Acrobat 11 at fault? pressing the Convert button an Explorer Window appears which allow for renaming and selecting nbsp a folder to store the PDF It is this window that nbsp is not refresh and F has no effect also The nbsp non-existing PDF files are nbsp sized as quot KB quot and the list is getting larger At one point I actually nbsp had six real nbsp PDF's and the Explorer Windows listed and additional nbsp files phantom PDF's

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a41c9286-940f-4734-b502-15e62fbe4786/windows-10-b10240b10532-folder-does-not-refresh-and-views-old-file-names-sized-at-0kb-is-it?forum=W8ITProWTG
Relevancy 40.85%

Help I have a Samsung CDRW DVD SN- F drive and for years it s been working just fine however I went to play a cd today and found that it Solved: (iTunes CD/DVD drive fault?) vanished Rom had upped and vanished I went through the device manager available on Solved: CD/DVD Rom drive vanished (iTunes fault?) my computer and established that Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware The driver may be corrupted or missing Code Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device I duely clicked Trouble shoot and went through all the troubleshooting options available including uninstalling and reinstalling the driver but to no avail When it tried to reinstall the device it reported a problem with installation and couldn t do it I m stuck The last thing I used it for before it went on the blink was to install iTunes for my friends iPod they didn t have a computer After uploading enough music to her iPod and we were all done I completely uninstalled iTunes and Quicktime as I don t have an iPod and had no use for them personally I have no idea if the iTunes thing is connected to the hardware problem but thought I should mention it as it was the last time the drive was working any help very much appreciated Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 40.85%

My sons pc has built-in graphics which was fine until last week.

Now the colour quality is set to 4 and wont change. I looked in device manager and it shows a vga device with ! mark, i removed and re-booted and the pc keeps finding new hardware (vga device) but there isnt 1 there.

Can anyone help please?

Thanx
Paul

A:Solved: Graphics fault but could it be virus related?

sounds like your original driver got corrupted.

After you removed it, youll need to reinstall the graphics driver. Windows will keep reconizing new hardware becuase there is no driver loaded.

What type of computer is it? A home built or pre-made.. ie HP, Compaq, dell??

If you now your computer name/model that will help... better yet if you know what type motherboard.

post any info on the system you can come up with and someone here will try to find a place online for you to download the drivers.

You will not be able to set your screen res back to normal untill you reinstall this driver.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-graphics-fault-but-could-it-be-virus-related.558507/
Relevancy 40.85%

Rebuilt PC tower Win 7 + mutiple software. First boot up no problem downloaded from portable hard-drive much data all working fine.
Shut down and left off 14 hours reboot attemted message. Excess current useage from USB will shut down 15 secs and it did. Tried once more same thing. Investigated found short to case of USB port and rectified.
Tried to reboot computer completely dead.
Any thoughts please I am not the sharpest knife in the draw but not total dummy.
Thanks in anticipation.

Relevancy 40.85%

I just bought a Belkin F5D-9630-4 ADSL Wireless Router, followed the installation guide but it doesn't work!
The front of the router shows a red light on the Internet LED. The user guide says this means the router could not obtain an IP address. I followed the Belkin advice given on the Troubleshooting section of their website but it hasn't helped.
Short of ringing up my ISP (which is Bulldog) is there anything else I can do to solve this?

Relevancy 40.85%

i have one PC that keeps restarting every time i try to download something off the internet so i took it to a fault Solved: in area help! page nonpaged shop that tested everything and they told me all i needed to do was reformat it since the tests showed everything was fine before the reformat the PC was working perfectly except for the freaking restart problem during the reformat while installing windows i get a BSOD with this page fault in nonpaged area x Solved: help! page fault in nonpaged area xF B C x x D EB x thinking it was the hard disk i ran memtest on it which told me the hd passed so it was probably caused by a different hardware Solved: help! page fault in nonpaged area issue i googled around and it told me faulty ram was the most probable cause so i moved the entire hd to a working CPU and reformatted it there same error my other CPU works perfectly with its original hard disk so the problem isn t with other hardware and memtest said the problematic hard disk is ok anyone got any idea on what s wrong i really appreciate any help right about now i m using windows xp sp to reformat btw nbsp

Relevancy 40.85%

Well, the blue screen crashes were sporadic a few weeks ago, but this comp crashed 3 times today :/

The most common errors are "Driver irql not less or equal" and "Page fault in nonpaged area"

The things I've tried:
-a system restore to last month
-reinstalled windows
-checked device manager for exclamation marks
-a friend said it could be bad memory, so i swapped a spare 512mb stick with another of the same brand. ( 512mb x 2 in dual channel), it still crashed afterward. However i could have swapped out the wrong stick so i'll try the other.

the two most recent crashes involved:
alcxwdm.sys - Driver irql not less or equal
nv4_disp.dll - Page fault in nonpaged area

The windows error reporting isn't the most helpful, and i haven't installed any software or updated any drivers recently.

Any help would be appreciated

Relevancy 40.85%

I ve run into a hijacking thats got me stumped I ve already cleaned up most of the junk that was on the pc Wintools error Odd + page Solved: hijacking fault solutions Internet optimizer My daily horoscope Bxxs Proscan Just to name a few The hijack log is after I worked on it using adaware cws hjt and Lsp fix Solved: Odd hijacking + page fault error The host file entries suddenly appeared after I connected back to the net They weren t in any of the previous logs I ran while cleaning the pc I was asked to look at the computer because something was trying to access the net They use AOL dialup A dialog box appears every seconds to a minute stating Solved: Odd hijacking + page fault error quot No connection found would I like to work offline or try connecting again quot I can t remember the exact phrasing I always chose work offline So just to see what would happen I got the pc online thru aol I brought up IE he doesn t use IE to surf the net he uses aol s browser Went to google and within a few seconds IE was redirected to I m not quite sure See Attachment I shortened up the image to make the file smaller Of course that dialog box that kept appearing every seconds or so stopped so I m guessing its related to what redirected IE Let me add that I had screenshots I was going to post but one file got corrupted In essence it was very similar to the one I attached except in the address bar instead of saying NetworkD at the end it said Cydoor Everytime I went to google within a few seconds IE was redirected to what you see in the attachment I don t see anything in the log that would cause this redirect Sure could use some help in trying to solve this mystery Also It could be related this just started to occur recently as well While booting up As soon as the desktop appears but before the icons and taskbar appear Getting a error message I didn t write it all down Explorer exe cause a page fault in module bfiein dll As long as you don t close the error dialog box the pc works but if you close it you lose all the icons and taskbar all that remains is wallpaper I searched the net for info but came up empty I searched the pc for that dll file but also came up empty The same thing happens in safe mode Are these two problems related I m not sure thought I would mention it I hope I ve been clear as to what the issues are Appreciate any advice ------------------------------------------ Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SE Win x A MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tsk C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS VSMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS MINILOG EXE C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS TASKMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SYSTRAY EXE C WINDOWS GWHOTKEY EXE C WINDOWS STARTER EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM STIMON EXE C PROGRAM FILES HP HPCORETECH HPCMPMGR EXE C WINDOWS ALL USERS START MENU PROGRAMS STARTUP TRANSPARENTW EXE C PROGRAM FILES ZONE LABS ZONEALARM ZONEALARM EXE C PROGRAM FILES HP DIGITAL IMAGING BIN HPQTRA EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSWHEEL EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM WMIEXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SPOOL EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM HPZIPM EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM TAPISRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM RNAAPP EXE C HIJACKTHIS HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName N - Netscape user pref quot browser startup homepage quot quot quot C Program Files Netscape Users DefaultUser prefs js O - Hosts auto search msn com O - Hosts search netscape com O - Hosts ieautosearch O - HKLM Run ScanRegistry C WINDOWS scanregw exe autorun O - HKLM Run TaskMonitor C WINDOWS taskmon exe O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run EAPCISetup c windows SYSTEM sbset... Read more

Relevancy 40.85%

Hello I wonder if anyone can help me I m trying to install a program zip file from my university website but so far without any luck My operating system is Windows XP SP Once I ve downloaded the file in my computer I open it with WinZip I XP Unable install fault? a to [SOLVED] program. extract the files and when I try to execute the exe file to finally install it it doesn t do anything at all Sometimes the sand clock appears for a few seconds but then it goes and it looks that nothing has happened Afterwards when I try to delete it I get a message saying it can not be deleted because another application is using it so I have to restart the computer in order to do so I know for sure the file is not corrupted because colleagues of mine have downloaded it [SOLVED] Unable to install a program. XP fault? without problems So far I tried the following without success -uninstall service pack -install the last version of Windows Installer -scan my computer for viruses -open it with the zip program WinRar IZArc -run CCleaner -closing all antivirus and firewall software Well that s it I would appreciate if someone could help me Thanks Cheers benedetti

A:[SOLVED] Unable to install a program. XP fault?

(Just in case it's of any use to someone)

I've just managed to install the program running windows in "safe mode".

Cheers,
benedetti

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-unable-to-install-a-program-xp-fault-279706.html
Relevancy 40.85%

Hi everyone I ve been having some problems with my HP Pavilion dv Notebook PC Before I go ahead il try and give as much information on my HP Solved: none Area in fault Paged Page laptop as possible I ve got an Intel core i - QM CPU GHz GHz Installed memory RAM GB -bit operating system This issue is that my laptop keeps blue screening BSOD And coming up with the error message This started happening about months ago but I m at university so Solved: Page fault in none Paged Area HP haven t had any time to address the problem and have been using the library on campus to get my work done An issue has come up which I believe the blue screen error relates to When I m on Internet browser the right side of my screen seems to have a black void which slightly pushes the resolution of my actions to the left meaning if I want to select anything on the right side of my screen such as a link I have to press somewhere closely to the right of it rather irritating I can t spend more than minutes on the internet without the computer freezing the blue screen appearing and the apparent sound of my fan sprouting up to max I would be so grateful if anyone could help me with this I d have taken my laptop in to be repaired but I cannot for the life of me remember my password I log in using the built in fingerprint scanner Any help with helping me to reset my password would be a bonus Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 40.85%

I was setting up a rand new Lenovo G system with Win I had downloaded updates to windows adobe reader and zone alarm All required a root - the clock was ticking but something happened and it did reboot The blue screen comes up quickly and goes in Non-Paged Fault [SOLVED] Page Area to a reboot again Hitting F numerous times I managed to find out it was a Page Fault I also tried to enter Safe Mode and ALL other possibilities on that screen but with no luck I would just do a recovery but I have days of [SOLVED] Page Fault in Non-Paged Area work getting the executables I wanted to reinstall on the new system I can't even see the drive So does anyone know what one can do so I could possibly get control and back out some programs to see if I can stabilize things I did call Lenovo Support - Heard that Lenovo Customer Service Support was super But they want to tell me how to fix it I looked for months to find a good price on something I could use and many hours trying to save - Haven't worked in years but need a new computer Customer Support said when I questioned whether I had to pay for this since it 'broke' immediately - quot Well Sir we are not Hp or Dell quot Also can I get access to the hard drive and folders by connecting a simple cable of some sort between my old computer and the non-functioning Lenovo I would like that data before I go back to old images - otherwise it is many more days of seeking software I've got an ethernet cable but think I have to give the other non-working system perms to be able to connect to another system but don't know Grasping at straws If anyone knows how to resolve the first part of the problem goes away Right now I'm thinking that Lenovo Support is I really need some feedback asap

A:[SOLVED] Page Fault in Non-Paged Area

Hello nh_guy, and welcome to TechSupport Forum.

The first thing to check is whether the hard disk is physically connected to the motherboard properly. To do so:Shut down and turn off the computer
Remove the AC Adapter
Remove the battery
Hold down the power button for 15-30 seconds to close the circuit and drain any residual power
Remove the panel on the underside of the laptop where the hard disk is housed
Remove and re-insert the hard disk by sliding it away from the connector and then gently but firmly pressing it back into the connector (no screws should need to be removed to do this step, but refer to your system manual to be sure). It appears from pages 36-37 of your manual that you will need to remove screws prior to sliding the hard disk away from the connection to the motherboard.
Replace the panel on the underside of the laptop to cover the hard disk
Replace the battery
Replace the AC Adapter
Turn on the computer and see how it responds
Post back once these steps have been implemented whether the system is stable. Sometimes these crashes can occur due to a loose connection.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-658617.html
Relevancy 40.85%

Hello I have got some trouble I first had a failure with Money which I installed with a disc that came with my then new computer several years ago Last week I couldn t open Money A dialog box reported that a mny file was corrupted and page MSOOBE 99 fault, Money [SOLVED] the program would t open I tried to restore with a floppy backup but that won t work unless the program is open I reinstalled all the software with the HP restore disc that came [SOLVED] MSOOBE page fault, Money 99 with the new computer Something is wrong with the restore At the end the software reports that the disc I used doesn t match my computer which is not true Some registration the Windows I think with Microsoft is messed up I tried to access that in the Welcome to Windows page but was denied access I registered with HP my user name and such successfully I ve attempted or so restoration with some variation but no installation seems any better the latest seems worse In all installs I get MSOOBE errors at end of boot paige fault from MSOBWEB DLL I found out this is a Microsoft Out of Box experience I have no Cntr Alt Delete or Windows key function Switched keyboards to no avail Thankyou PS I also have misplaced my Money disc I think I have to uninstall Money then do the restore then reinstall the Money then run the Money backup I bought a new Money but have left that in the box until I get more desperate Thanks again nbsp

A:[SOLVED] MSOOBE page fault, Money 99

Hiya and welcome

For this error that keeps coming up involving MSOBWEB.DLL, can you post the entire message?

Also, can you see if you have it installed? Go to Find Files and search for MSOBWEB.DLL in the Main Drive.

You may have to press the Windows button on your keyboard, usually located between the Ctrl and Alt key.

If its not found, go to Run and type SFC
Have a look for any altered files. Report what it finds.

Can you access anything inside Windows?

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-msoobe-page-fault-money-99.104968/
Relevancy 40.85%

I ve got a client with a reboot loop When trying to run from the e-machines XP Media Center OS Disc I get this message I check the RAM with MemTest It passed times so that looks good I couldn t get Seatools to run on the client Solved: Paged In Non Fault Area Page s computer because the mouse wasn t recognized in the Seatools GUI However I pulled the HD out and put it in an Solved: Page Fault In Non Paged Area enclosure and hooked it up to my computer When I powered on the enclosure it sent my computer to the same blue screen Page Fault In Non Paged Area When my computer booted back up the hard disk in the enclosure only showed up as a recovery partition about GB The drive is GB I check in disk management and the rest of the GB shows up but there is nothing I can do with it It won t even show it s properties says something about refreshing the drive list which I do but to no effect I started up Seatools for Windows and the drive showed up under quot USB quot but I m not sure if it detected the whole drive or just that recovery partition Seatools doesn t show any drive sizes Anyway I did a short scan and long scan with Seatools and it came up clean Not sure how to proceed By the way I can t get into the OS on the client s drive with any option Safe Mode etc nbsp

Relevancy 40.85%

I recently had to re-install windows in order to correct an error I was getting for League of Legends, but after stepping away from the computer for a few minutes, I came back to the computer in the middle of it restarting after a crash. Surely enough, there was also a minidump in the folder, so I'm hoping someone can help me make sense of this.

View attachment Minidump.zip
Included in the zip folder is the CBS log I got after running sfc.exe to check for corrupt files, which came back with a 'yes, but cannot repair'.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bsod-win8-driver-fault.1153530/
Relevancy 40.85%

My setup: desktop pc with hardwired router and dsl modem, wireless to laptop computer.

Have powered off both modem and router for 3 minutes.

Fujitsu speedport modem withVerizon dsl

Linksys wrt54gs V1, running dd-wrt V2410205_VINT
WRT54 has solid power light, WLAN LED on and steady, LAN LED lit for my only connection.
Internet light on and steady.

Reset dd-wrt to factory defaults.
Can access dd-wrt control panel.
Can ping router: 4 sent, 4 received,) % lost.
Did ipconfig /release & renew

Have checked all cables for tight connections.

Device manager says Ethernet controller working properly

Have good Local area connection, speed 100 Mbps

Can access folders on wireless laptop from server desktop pc, can access files on pc from laptop.

Outlook cant connect to server, cant update antivirus defs.

My problem has to be Verizon, right?

Many thanks, T.

Relevancy 40.85%

I ve been getting these alot lately Almost all of the time and with just about all of my programs Mostly i open the program it runs for a few seconds then i get page fault invalid Solved: errors the quot performed illegal operation quot bit and close it down I ve run AVG full system scan reporting no virus I ve also run Mckafee s BitDefender and a couple of online AV s All tell me that there is no virus Solved: invalid page fault errors However I keep getting e-mails returned to my Verizon mailbox saying that there was an unrepairable virus detected or that the address was not valid But i ve never sent any of these e-mails It seems obvious to me then that there is some form of virus on my machine or virusES that are not being detected I m just about fed up with all of these errors and dozens of miscelleneous programs running in the backround eating my memory I m also having video troubles which i believe to be caused by my video card however i ve posted another thread about that I guess that i m just biding my time saving the money to upgrade my processor in a few weeks When I do that i m going to ditch my entire hard drive and do a fresh install w XP as i hear that is MUCH more stable than My question is in the meantime what to do about this mysterious undetectable virus I m just worried that It might be keylogging or trying to access Solved: invalid page fault errors my passwords credit card info and such It s also VERY annoying to have every program page fault error especially in the middle of typing reading e-mails and burning cd s any suggestions greatly appreciated danke PS gt gt gt i m running MS OutlookExpress nbsp

Relevancy 40.85%

Help I have a Samsung CDRW DVD SN- F drive and for years it s been working Rom Solved: fault?) CD/DVD (iTunes vanished drive just fine however I went to play a cd today and found that it had upped and vanished I went through the device manager available on my computer and established that Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware The driver may be corrupted or missing Code Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device I duely clicked Troubleshoot and went through all the troubleshooting options available including uninstalling and reinstalling the driver but to no avail When it tried to reinstall the device it reported a problem with installation and couldn t do it I m stuck The last thing I used it for before it went on the blink was to install iTunes for my friends iPod they didn t have a computer After uploading enough music to her iPod and we were all done I completely uninstalled iTunes and Quicktime as Solved: CD/DVD Rom drive vanished (iTunes fault?) I don t have an iPod and had no use for them personally I have no idea if the iTunes thing is connected to the hardware problem but thought I should mention it as it was the last time the drive was working any help very much appreciated Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cd-dvd-rom-drive-vanished-itunes-fault.410547/
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi just wondered if somebody could give me some Windows fault after virus xp guidance I have a Sony vaio laptop on a windows xp system which I use for work a couple of weeks ago I got a rather aggressive virus which popped up false scans and if you where on the Internet a pop up would say 'you are about to leave a secure page other people can see this ' meaning that no matter what page I went on the virus would direct me to another page It cleared my whole memory and i was unable to run any system recovery so I had Windows xp fault after virus to load anti Windows xp fault after virus malware into safe mode then I was able to restore my system to factory default But even after reloading windows xp on my computer when I used the Internet it still popped up the message you are leaving a secure page but despite running many virus scans the virus was not showing up despite still being there so I run a system erase programme After this i tried to turn my computer back on the computer powers up the Sony vaio logo comes up but where as they next stage would normally be windows xp loading it's just a black screen with 'Operating System Not Found' Since then I have installed a new hard drive and new memory cards but I still get the black screen telling me the operating system is not found Does this mean I need to run a xp disk to re-install the system When I press f - f etc nothing happens the message just keeps appearing can anybody help me out with advice or a Windows xp fault after virus fix Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-fault-after-virus-589739.html
Relevancy 40.42%

As a result, (I suspect), of a Windows Ten update, any browser that I use shuts down on request, (showing my chosen sites). On opening selected browsers, however, all that is displayed is a list of my C - drive contents, and I have to re-enter sites again.
Help please!!

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/windows-29/browser-fault-windows-ten-4603355/
Relevancy 40.42%

Can you assist please, each time I start my computer it writes hpmon6 exe, file cannot be found to fix reinstall the missing file.

how can I solve the problen.

A:Fault On Starting My Windows Xp

Hello

Can you start the computer in safe mode? (keep pressing the F8 at startup and select safe mode from the list)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/83150/fault-on-starting-my-windows-xp/
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi to all,

I have a fault coming up after windows XP pro uploading, please help me to identify whether is this a virus or just windows fault.

I have copy & paste the error from detail drop box showing up on the screen, plus i have attached a photo of it.

Another suspicious looking fault is a white small rectangular in the center of the windows xp, ( refer to attached image)

I appreciate all of your help to assist me to resolve the fault speedy.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-svhost-exe-fault.936591/
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi I have been trying XP restore fault Windows to re install windows XP Home edition on my computer my system didnot come with a copy of XP on disk it was pre installed and I was unable to use system restore in the Tools section So I bought a OEM version of Windows XP Home Edition SP I have followed the instructions to boot the computer from CD Windows XP restore fault and and went through the options for using the restore a previously installed version of Windows XP About a third of the way into the instalation a window popped up asking for the file VIAAGPI SYS on VIA AGP FILTER DRIVER DISK IS NEEDED this is a driver for the AGP slot with the option to type the file path or browse for the file but could not find it so I just clicked on skip the instalation Windows XP restore fault continued and the system rebooted but all that came up was the message you must register this version of Windows with microsoft YES or NO which ever choise I make I will either get to the User logon page or just my desktop wallpaper no Icons just the wallpaper I did a google search and found this is a common problem when repairing Windows XP I found the driver online and put it on a floppy disk I started the repair from the start and when the window popped up asking for the VIAAGPI SYS driver I installed it from the floppy drive The windows installation excepted it and continued installing Windows XP and rebooted my system to complete the instalation When it rebooted the Windows XP screen comes up with the message please wait and then stops the mouse curser is in the shape of a hour glass and I can move the curser around the screen but no login screen or Desktop comes on Thx nbsp

Relevancy 40.42%

a few weeks ago my computer stopped being able to automatically connect to wireless networks of any kind.. now whenever i want to go online wirelessly i must go to network connections and select a network.. that isn't the problem though.. the problem is that it fails to connect EVERY TIME and i must go through the troubleshooter.. which then tells me that the access point is bad (which is every access point on the planet) and still does not connect.. but, after going through this process a 2nd time it will connect. it has me confused. I know the first thing said is the driver is out of date, but since toshiba refuses to bring out a new one for this laptop and they have their own drivers for everything on this thing, there isn't much in that route i can do.

Relevancy 40.42%

In "pictures" a sign appears telling that windows explorer is faulty, then pictures is cancelled and the display reverts to desktop.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1386d31b-12ef-4c78-a159-da1b748858cf/windows-explorer-fault?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 40.42%

I'm using Windows XP Home Edition.

And for no reason I've started getting this message every time I start my computer:

"Error loading nvCpl.dll
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

How do I stop this?

Thanks!!

A:fault with nvCpl.dll on Windows XP

It appears to be a control panel applet for Nvidia display adapter. If you have this video adapter in your system, look for an updated driver.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fault-with-nvcpl-dll-on-windows-xp.609340/
Relevancy 40.42%

Failed computer has OS XP ProFaulty Status WINDOWS loads - desktop amp taskbar up okDesktop amp Taskbar links only respond to right clickrt click on link gets drop menu - option Open works FAULT WINDOWS WIERD with right clickrt click on folder gets option menu - rt click Explore - opens folderrt click on file gets option menu - rt click Open - opens filebut cant edit filecan only close open files folders menus or windows with rt click amp menuSystem Restore dont WIERD WINDOWS FAULT work - hangs on welcome screendid start in SAFE MODE get SAFE screen - stuck - no options list - F dont work went to Hamluis WIERD WINDOWS FAULT post - Apr Read the following http www punksbusted com forums index php showtopic dont seem to apply to this problemcant do BSOD - cant install BlueScreenViewtried check Event Viewer for errors all by using right clicks cant check for errors - gets stucktried check Device Manager DM list came up - rt click Computer - rt click Scangoes back to DM list - no errors showntried Start Run type chkdsk r Run dont work - just stuck dont have original Windows XP to reinstallmay have to puchase new version - if no solution possiblebut would reinstall be affected the same Any suggestions

A:WIERD WINDOWS FAULT

I would try running chkdsk /r from the Recovery Console, rather than from within your XP install.How to Create a Bootable XP Recovery Console CD - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/276527/how-to-create-a-bootable-xp-recovery-console-cd/You could also try Dial-a-fix To Repair Windows Internals Problems - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/160132/how-to-use-dial-a-fix-to-repair-windows-internals-problems/ You could also try the Exe File Association Fix from http://www.dougknox.com/xp/file_assoc.htm.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/313986/wierd-windows-fault/
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi there.
I have just installed windows 7, and this screen thing is very irritating. It happens if i try to open a picture file, a game, a video etc. I have to restart my computer every time and it's so enoying.
My graphic card is a GeForce 7950 GT

Thank you for all your help

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Niklas/Desktop/IMG_6462.JPG[/IMG]

A:Help please. Screen fault on windows 7

ok im had a similar problem in vista, i fond i had the problem whilst connecting to a network and playing games/videos etc... Try updating your graphics drivers or reinstalling them if they are new, and as unrelated it may seem if you are using a wifi card try updating or reinstall its driver. This seemed to work for me in vista but after a month or so it would start doing it again. Strangely enough i have never had the problem in win7.

Sorry if this doesn't help its just a suggestion from my past experiences..

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/14709-help-please-screen-fault-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi Myself and my partner have seperate users on the PC and we both use Microsoft Office Outlook for some reason her Hotmail account that she has joint to her Outlook account has turned up on my Outlook accout on my user Very strange I have tried to delete it using the conventional methods Tools-Account Settings ect but as you can see from the attatched screen shot the email account is not Fault Solved: Office Email 2007 Microsft there to be removed Solved: Microsft Office 2007 Email Fault I have also right clicked the unwanted account and asked to close it and it tell me to remove it in the email accounts section where it does not exsist see screen shot It is present in the data files tab but again no removable in here I have been to the data folder and deleted the data but it all returns on re start of outlook Any ideas would be great to see if we can get the little bugger of Cheers kdjblade nbsp

Relevancy 40.42%

Slow browsing... images take a long time to load in Firefox. Could my AV (Avast) or firewall (Comodo) or spybot have anything to do with this?

Sometimes, a site will just hang and never fully load. I tried updating java, but that didn't hep.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

A:Solved: Images won't load in Firefox- AV or firewall's fault?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-images-wont-load-in-firefox-av-or-firewalls-fault.820470/
Relevancy 40.42%

My Dell Inspiron 8600 just gave me this error message. I have never had a problem with this laptop before. I can boot into safe mode but thats it. Any quick fixes? Thanks for reading. I forgot to mention it also says, The problem seems to be caused by the following file PartMgr.sys

A:Solved: BSOD Page fault in Nonpaged area?

Do you have an installation disk for your OS? If so, you can run the Windows Repair feature, which will not delete any of your files or settings...only Windows Updates in XP. This repair feature will repair any damaged Windows files. If you can post your OS, a link to help with the installation will be easy to provide...

Here is an excerpt from a post on another site I found about your particular issue...

"This is caused by the virtual memory page file being set at zero. Also some people say having external drives and a new device installed can also cause this problem. If you increase the voltage to your ram then this sometimes can also trigger a new response. Heres a little more info from a forum I've looked at, some of which may or not be useful. Hope this helps.

Partmgr.sys controls the Page File, which, if the PF's become corrupted, will prevent Windows from working (even loading in some cases)."

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bsod-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area.1083839/
Relevancy 40.42%

Using cyrix 686, 32MB ram,win 98 2nd edition.
Am receiving the following messages for Excel
and Word pad:
Invalid page fault in module MS095.DLL
Help:
Thanx

Relevancy 40.42%

Hello I am recieving this BSOD at seemingly random times I havn t figured out the steps to reproduce the problem but it is occuring anywhere between min or hours of active PC usage for the past week or so It even happens when I am afk The crash Solved: area nonpaged in fault page BSOD does not seem to happen in safe mode although I have not ran in safe mode for longer than a couple hours I Solved: BSOD page fault in nonpaged area have taken the following steps already to Solved: BSOD page fault in nonpaged area try and find the problem Reseated RAM graphics card and wireless card Ran memtest with Solved: BSOD page fault in nonpaged area no errors Ran quot dskchk f r quot on the windows drive with no errors Used quot verifier quot which crashed on dtsoftbus sys so I uninstalled Daemon tools Then I recieved another BSOD at a random time during normal use due to a quot driver attempting to corrupt the system quot with stop code x C I do not recieve this BSOD with verifier disabled Scanned with Malwarebytes which returned nothing EDIT BSOD still occurs with page file size set to zero OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate bit Processor Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC P Z -V GEN Antivirus None I would upload the minidump file but I cannot attach it to this post and am not sure what alternative this community prefers Are there any other steps I can take to try and find the problem before going down the fresh install route Thank you for reading nbsp

Relevancy 40.42%

During install of VHP, after the initial boot from DVD, I keep encountering a problem, this is the bsod message

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
*** STOP: 0xFFD13004 (0xFFD13004, 0x00000001, 0x88BA83DC, 0x00000000)

Can anyone help please,

I had just updated my bios to F13X (gigabyte ds3 v1.3), i tried reverting, this did not help.

I ran memtest, no help

I have used two different HDD, same issue

Intel Q6600 no OC
2GB Patriot DDR2 800
nVidia 7900 GS
Gigabyte ds3 v1.3

I have installed the same os with same disk before, zero problems

A:[SOLVED] page fault in nonpaged area at install

try installing with only 1 stick of ram in
check the disk is clean of finger marks ect.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-at-install-247656.html
Relevancy 40.42%

HP Envy SE Notebook Intel Core i M GHz GB Memory GB HDD AMD Radeon HD M x Windows Home Premium -bit pre-installed on system years old I came to TSF in late Nov with the same issue When the computer became Area' Fault BSOD: In Non 'Page [SOLVED] Paged total unstable I thought it was best to mail my notebook to HP for repair The RAM and HDD were replaced OS reinstalled and BIOS undated My notebook was mailed to HP twice the first time they thought is was a RAM issue and replaced the RAM the second instance HP replaced the HDD The first week of Jan I received another blue screen it wasn't a quot Page Fault quot error I'm sorry to say I didn't write it down in my notes I thought everything was going well until [SOLVED] BSOD: 'Page Fault In Non Paged Area' two days ago Anytime I make an attempt to open Internet Explorer it shuts down immediately or after maybe minutes of searching the net BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area pops up X error comes up This only occurs when I'm using Internet Explorer not Firefox at least not yet Thank you for your assistance

A:[SOLVED] BSOD: 'Page Fault In Non Paged Area'

Hi -

No need to write anything down in this case as the bugchecks on both dumps were the same - 0x50 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, which means "invalid memory referenced"

Both dumps listed an indirect probable cause as your somewhat outdated Intel graphics driver -

Code:
igdpmd64.sys Fri Mar 25 21:17:43 2011 (4D8D3EB7)
It needs to be updated.

Try your system manufacturer support site first, then Intel support site directly -

Driver Reference Table - igdpmd64.sys

Thank you for running the jcgriff2/Sysnative app and providing us with the output files.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.3.9600.16384 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp4_SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip\013015-18751-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

************* Symbol Path validation summary **************
Response Time (ms) Location
Deferred SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.18700.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.141211-1742
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e53000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03096890
Debug session time: Fri Jan 30 01:21:53.726 2015 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:03.975
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffff8818ef58b60, 0, fffff8800575ba18, 5}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdpmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdpmd64.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Processing initial command '!analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck'
Probably caused by : igdpmd64.sys ( igdpmd64+15aa18 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8818ef58b60, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff8800575ba18, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000005, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

Could not read faulting driver name

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003100100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800031001c0
f... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-952809.html
Relevancy 40.42%

I've been getting the BSOD "Page fault in non paged area" a few times every day on my laptop and I don't have a clue why.

I've had this laptop for around a year, and it has only just happened once I've got to university.

I haven't changed any hardware or installed any new software recently and the only thing I can think of that has changed is that I am using my accommodation's wired internet - but I don't know whether that could cause this or not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Relevancy 40.42%

ok as i start up ANY game i get blue screen or this games big fault,all screen,a working! Solved: blue not is also during game play if someone could help please reply add me message me e t c i will post some more info in another post just search kauleys other info for prob thanks guys hear is blue screen error A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent dammage to your computer MACHINE CHECK EXEPTION If Solved: blue screen,a big fault,all games not working! this is the first time you ve seen this stop error screen restart your computer If this screen apears again follow these steps check to make shure any new hardware or software is installed properly if this is a new instalation ask your hardware and software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need if problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing if you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select advanced startup options and then select safe mode Thechnical information STOP x c x x E xb x f f Begining dump of physical memory also some or loads of info for computer Processor Information Vendor AuthenticAMD Speed Mhz logical processor physical processor HyperThreading Unsupported FCMOV Supported SSE Supported Network Information Network Speed DSL Cable gt M Windows Version Windows XP Solved: blue screen,a big fault,all games not working! bit NTFS Supported Video Card Driver NVIDIA GeForce GT DirectX Driver Name nv disp dll Driver Version DirectX Driver Version Driver Date Sept Desktop Color Depth bits per pixel Monitor Refresh Rate Hz DirectX Card NVIDIA GeForce GT VendorID x de DeviceID x e Number of Monitors Number of Logical Video Cards No SLI or Crossfire Detected Primary Display Resolution x Desktop Resolution x Primary Display Size quot x quot quot diag cm x cm cm diag Primary Bus AGP x Primary VRAM MB Supported MSAA Modes x x Sound card Audio device C-Media Wave Device Memory RAM Mb Miscellaneous UI Language English Microphone Yes I have a microphone Media Type DVD Total Hard Disk Space Available Mb Largest Free Hard Disk Block Mb OS Install Date May Installed Packages these are all results or dxdiag this will be on the other post i have mentioned at the top my system info and other stuff system MIcrosoft windows xp Profesional version servise pack registered to drongo - - - computer ADM Athlon tm prossesor GHz gb of RAM Physical address extention nbsp

A:Solved: blue screen,a big fault,all games not working!

Is this an intermittent problem? Are you able to load Windows? You should probably run a Memtest. You may have faulty RAM.

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
(Click to consult the online MSDN article.)
This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Error Message: STOP: 0x0000009C... {KB 329284} Win XP
Understanding and Troubleshooting the Stop 0x0000009C Screen {KB 162363} Win NT4, Win 2000

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-blue-screen-a-big-fault-all-games-not-working.825735/
Relevancy 40.42%

I have an HP 8100 elite that keeps bsod. i ran the driver verifier and attached are the zipped results.

How to I read the log files?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-hardware-fault-driver-verifier-run-588143.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Ok, so I've recently installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 on my PC. Before that I was running XP Corporate. When I was on XP I would get BSOD's at random times. I could never try to remedy the problem because the BSOD itself would pop up, vanish, and my PC would restart. Now, after installing 7 I am still getting BSODs, but I can read them and they're telling me that I have a Page Fault in a Non Paged Area. Anyone have any clue as to what's going on?

Computer Specs:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ (2.05 GHz)
3GB DDR RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
Maxtor 6E040L0 ATA Device (40GB)
NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
Tealtek AC97 Audio

All system information comes straight from Device Manager
Edit: This time it gave me a file name, win32k.sys

Relevancy 40.42%

I had inadvertently got attacked by one of those site that offers a free scan for virus protection and I could not get it off of my machine In my efforts I ended up with a blue screen with the claim that I have a quot page fault in nonpaged area quot and it instructs me to remove cache shadowing and various other exercises that can t be done or are not relevant There is also a series of changing causes similar if not the same as those reported by others that are having problems and are similarly titled in this forum area So long as I am using the computer there seems to be no problem but when I am inactive for a few minutes the blue screen appears telling me that I have this page fault and then starts to restart but it really is not actually restarting even though the windows introductory screen appears like when we boot the system If I hit f or f or sometimes the space bar the desktop appears with the blank icon forms and proceeds to fill in the icons with colors but also the page that I was working on last comes up immediately as if it never shut down in the first place I am using the firefox browser and all of the tabs are retained I can call up solitaire or whatever just like when everything is normal I get a different message every time like Bad Pool Header or Sysinternal great site or irql not less or equal or Panic stack switch Other than the blue screen the restart cycle that may not really be restarting but still appears to seemingly slower response to changing sites Solved: Page nonpaged area fault in -New Repost or pages and the feeling that I am infected the machine seems to function well It definitely is slower filling in the icons so I think my memory is being used I want to tell you that I have two hard drives installed My old computer gave out and I had just got a new one by coincidence that had a larger hard drive and I wanted to clean up the old drive of what I wanted Solved: Page fault in nonpaged area -New Repost to save So I just added the hard drive from the old machine There was an operating system on both hard drive but I haven t seen an indication that the computer is using the old programs unless I actually tell it to such as in a search for a file or to find old addresses I tell you this even though the machine had been working fine until this adware attack I no Solved: Page fault in nonpaged area -New Repost longer see any sign of the adware anymore I have found the minidump file and have unzipped it it is now a text file I will copy it and put it on the next reply window if that is what you want nbsp

Relevancy 39.99%

Hi,

I am using the SDLC Threat Modelling tool 2016 by Microsoft on a Windows 10 virtual Box 32-bit.

When I am trying to generate a final report, it discards all the different risk ratings for each threat, and instead of having the respective high, medium, low levels next to each threat, it produces a html report putting only high next to each
one of them.

Any help?

Regards,

Ioannis (Yannis) Kostakis
Cyber Security Specialist

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5e68812d-fcf6-4359-9c35-fb9755852f2b/question-you-are-subscribed-to-this-thread-applies-to-windows-apps-on-windows-10-other-windows-apps?forum=mata
Relevancy 39.99%

Dear Bleepers Please help For the past week I have been getting BSOD Paged Fault in Non-Paged Area CLASSPNP SYS It has happened times now The first time was when I Paged BSOD, 8.1, Fault, Windows Help!!!! inserted a flash drive as was the second and the third Either the second or third was actually my USB mouse but I cannot remember which time it was BSOD, Paged Fault, Windows 8.1, Help!!!! The th and th also had BSOD, Paged Fault, Windows 8.1, Help!!!! a USB mouse attached to the computer but the error did not happen when I initially plugged the USB device in as it did most of the other times I have read that this problem can be caused by faulty hardware faulty drivers and RAM going bad I am usually patient enough to read and find the problems and solutions myself but this is over my head Please help Some information about my computer to begin with Toshiba Satelite L -B Running Windows Ran whocrashed and all dumps are virtually identical BCC x description SCSI Class System Dll Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time I am also running both Mcafee and malwarebytes have had some recent attacks - malware said it successfully blocked outgoing and incoming - I also read antivirus can cause this problem I don't know if this is even the proper way to ask for help but someone please take pity on me I am extremely distraught Thank you

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607383/bsod-paged-fault-windows-81-help/
Relevancy 39.99%

HI

When i start my PC it runs thru the start up and everything seems normal, windows is starting blue screen, It then goes to my desktop shows the background picture, and a cursor in the middle of the screen, but there are no icons down the left side of the screen, and no taskbar along the bottom. After a moment the task bar flashes up then goes again, I can ctrl/alt/del to get the task manager up, and try to start things in new task but internet will not conect. If i start in safe mode, or safe mode with directory controls(or defaults)cant remember, it start with a black screen in safe mode with small icons, but I can access the internet. any help with this would be much appreciated.

Regards

Jase

A:Windows Fault no icons or taskbar

Before we start fixing anything you should print out these instructions or copy them to a NotePad file so they will be accessible. Some steps will require you to disconnect from the Internet or use Safe Mode and you will not have access to this page.Please download Dr.Web CureIt and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.alternate download linkNote: The file will be randomly named (i.e. 5mkuvc4z.exe).Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:Double-click on the randomly named file to open the program and click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current versionRead the Virus check by DrWeb scanner prompt and click Ok where asked to Start scan now? Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.The Express scan will automatically begin.
(This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).If prompted to dowload the Full version Free Trial, ignore and click the X to close the window.If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All. (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured)After the Express Scan is finished, put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and uncheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Apply, Ok.Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.Please be patient as this scan could take a long time to complete.When the scan has finished, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.Click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/241260/windows-fault-no-icons-or-taskbar/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi I am getting a windows system bridge dll (HELP) fault windows\system32\bridge.dll fault when windows starts up Here is my HijachThis log Can someone please help me with what to do from here Thanks in advance to anyone that can help Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files windows\system32\bridge.dll fault (HELP) Norton windows\system32\bridge.dll fault (HELP) Internet Security ISSVC exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C windows system hpsysdrv exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C HP KBD KBD EXE C WINDOWS LTMSG exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C Program Files Multimedia Card Reader shwicon k exe C WINDOWS ALCXMNTR EXE C WINDOWS System nnnliux exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Ahead InCD InCD exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mmtask exe C WINDOWS System rundll exe C PROGRA PANICW POP-UP dpps exe C Program Files interMute SpamSubtract SpamSub exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS ehome ehSched exe C PROGRA Ontrack Fix-It mxtask exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C WINDOWS ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Documents and Settings Administrator Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www couldnotfind com search p count id R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www couldnotfind com search p count id R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ca hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http srch-ca hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www couldnotfind com search p count id R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ca hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http websearch drsnsrch com sidesearch cgi id R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default websearch drsnsrch com q cgi q R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride dynhost inetcam com register inetcam com localhost R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page bak http www google ca R - URLSearchHook no name - F D- - E -B D- FD AC - no file O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - A AACF -ADF - D - A - E B E - C Program Files NewDotNet newdotnet dll O - BHO no name - C A - DDA- C F-BE C-C F CF - no file O - BHO Norton Internet Security - ECB - F - bbc- D- DDF E - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - BHO no name - A FDD -A - - - ED E DBBB - no file O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - no file O - Toolbar HP View - B E - D D- DEB- B - D BCF F - c Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpdtlk dll O - Toolbar no name - CDE A D-A - -BF -E B C F EB - no file O - Toolbar ... Read more

A:windows\system32\bridge.dll fault (HELP)

Hi bert4444
You will need to uninstall New,Net.Do this via Add/Remove

When done..
Make sure you have already run Adaware, Spybot S & D(check for updates) as these will do a preliminary clean first.Some files below may not be present after running the above programs.

Then....
Turn off your System Restore. SEE HERE Reinstate it when your log is cleaned.Close your browser window and run hjt in safe mode... HOW TO RUN SAFE MODE and have "Hijack This" fix the following by placing a check in the appropriate boxes and selecting "fix checked".
Folders that have been highlighted in RED will need to be uninstalled.Check first as some folders maybe uninstalled via the Add/Remove program. Files highlighted in BLACK will need to be removed from your hard drive. Make sure to have your system set to show hidden files and folders.. HOW TO SHOW FILES ..Please get the latest HJT v1.98.2 and then post a new log when finished...

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.couldnotfind.com/search_...ccount_id=56715
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.couldnotfind.com/search_...ccount_id=56715
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ca10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-ca10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.couldnotfind.com/search_...ccount_id=56715
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ca10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://websearch.drsnsrch.com/sidesearch.cgi?id=
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = websearch.drsnsrch.com/q.cgi?q=
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {30192F8D-0958-44E6-B54D-331FD39AC959} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4A2AACF3-ADF6-11D5-98A9-00E018981B9E} - C:\Program Files\NewDotNet\newdotnet6_38.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {9C691A33-7DDA-4C2F-BE4C-C176083F35CF} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A3FDD654-A057-4971-9844-4ED8E67DBBB8} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {2CDE1A7D-A478-4291-BF31-E1B4C16F92EB} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Search Bar - {0E1230F8-EA50-42A9-983C-D22ABC2EED3B} - C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\rundlg32.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Winad Client] C:\Program Files\Winad Client\Winad.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lokhtrn] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nnnliux.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RunDLL] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\bridge.dll",Load
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [New.net Startup] rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL,NewDotNetStartup -s
O4 - Startup: PowerReg Scheduler V3.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://bar.mywebsearch.com/menusear...?p=ZNxmk18149CA
O9 - Extra button: SideFind (HKLM)
O16 - DPF: {15AD4789-CDB4-47E1-A9DA-992EE8E6BAD6} - http://public.windupdates.com/get_f...d3 f5553147fe9
O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/nocach...etup1.0.0.8.cab
O16 - DPF: {386A771C-E96A-421F-8BA7-32F1B706892F} (Installer Class) - http://www.xxxtoolbar.com/ist/softw...006_regular.cab

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/windows-system32-bridge-dll-fault-help-21129.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi guys,yesterday i updated my system directx for making aion compatible.since that everytime i shutdown windows at the restart when it startes loading desktop it crashes with BSOD and error: fault_in_unpaged_area,after that, it restarts and then all works fine until i restart it manually.
Sometimes i am forced to start first it in safe mode to make it works well.
When the pc restarts it game me a message:Windows has been repristined due to critical error and then this details:
Name event BlueScreen
Version SO: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
ID local settings: 1040
More information about the problem
BCCode: 50
BCP1: DDDE8016
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 91EC5203
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
Actually i'm having problem attaching the dump file it says me invalid file data

What could be?

A:Windows 7:fault in unpaged area

You need to zip the dump files before you can attach them. Files with a ZIP, RAR or 7Z extension are acceptable.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-fault-in-unpaged-area.1019432/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi
I got a new 40Gb hard drive to add to the 10Gb in an Athlon 550Mhz machine(MSI motherboard, haven't looked up exactly what, it was an Advent machine)
So I install the new drive as slave to the old one, the BIOS recognises it but when Windows loads up it doesn't. So I created a startup disk and ran fdisk, which was able to format the new drive and create a partition no problem.
So when I try to get back into windows, it displays a 'General Protection Fault' and shuts down the PC. The computer's booting from the old driv so I don't know how the new drive can stop it from booting. When I go back into Fdisk and delete the partition Windows works again but still doesn't detect the new hard drive...
So any ideas?

Relevancy 39.99%

Hi its Can that update not fault adware Windows think XP I at is I have been trying for months to figure out why I can not get my critical updates to install on my pc I ran a scan and found Can not update Windows XP I think its adware that is at fault out adware is lurking I used hijack this and need some help with removing all these invaders Please help Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes Can not update Windows XP I think its adware that is at fault C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System drivers CDAC BA EXE C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus SAVScan exe C Program Files Common Files Can not update Windows XP I think its adware that is at fault Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard PhotoSmart Photo Imaging Hpi Monitor exe C Program Files QUICKENW QAGENT EXE C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C WINDOWS System mrtMngr EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared wkcalrem exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS System HPHipm exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB evntsvc exe C Program Files MSN MSNCoreFiles msn exe C WINDOWS System wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Kim Local Settings Temp Temporary Directory for hijackthis zip HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dellnet com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dellnet com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dellnet com O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyviewer dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run Microsoft Works Update Detection C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB evntsvc exe -osboot O - HKLM Run CXMon quot C Program Files Hewlett-Packard PhotoSmart Photo Imaging Hpi Monitor exe quot O - HKLM Run QAGENT C Program Files QUICKENW QAGENT EXE O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run HPHmon C WINDOWS System hphmon exe O - HKLM Run HPHUPD quot C Program Files HP Photosmart hphinstall UniPatch hphupd exe quot O - HKLM Run Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKCU Run MsnMsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background O - Startup PowerReg SchedulerV exe O - Global Startup Cisco Systems VPN Client lnk C Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client ipsecdialer exe O - Global Startup EPSON Status Monitor Environment Check lnk C WINDOWS SYSTEM SPOOL DRIVERS W X E SRCV EXE O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Global Startup Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders lnk O - Extra button Related HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Show amp Related Links HKLM O - Extra button MoneySide HKLM O - Extra button Messenger HKLM O - Extra Tool... Read more

A:Can not update Windows XP I think its adware that is at fault

Rescan and put a check next to these then close all browser windows and click "fix checked"

O16 - DPF: {E2F2B9D0-96B9-4B25-B90C-636ECB207D18} - http://www.whenusearch.com/WUInstSEWC.cab
O16 - DPF: {C7B05B62-C8D7-438C-840B-4994DAAA8EEE} - http://webpdp.gator.com/v3/download...ptdmgainads.cab
O16 - DPF: {28F00B0F-DC4E-11D3-ABEC-005004A44EEB} (Register Class) - http://content.hiwirenetworks.net/i...5.26/Hiwire.cab
O16 - DPF: {26E8361F-BCE7-4F75-A347-98C88B418322} - http://dst.trafficsyndicate.com/Dnl/T_40/QDow.cab

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-not-update-windows-xp-i-think-its-adware-that-is-at-fault.201200/
Relevancy 39.99%

Running Windows Vista bit with SP I am getting regular lock ups and from what I have researched I have a malware issue After searching this forum I decided a Having up and Explorer.exe locking windows fault to download and run HiJack this and put the log up in hopes of some advanced help Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files Common Files Dell apache bin httpd exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows WindowsMobile wmdc exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe Having a Explorer.exe fault and windows locking up c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe c PROGRA mcafee msc mcuimgr exe C Windows System wscript exe C Users Brad Downloads HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar Preserve R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Having a Explorer.exe fault and windows locking up Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - BHO McAntiPhishingBHO - C E- F E- D C- F-F BD D CF - c PROGRA mcafee msk mcapbho dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SearchHelper dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - C Program Files McAfee VirusScan scriptsn dll O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Vuze Remote Toolbar - ba e- - -b f - e d cc - C Program Files Vuze Remote tbVuz dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - E A DC - - A - EA-DC EC ACF - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - Toolbar amp Windows Live Toolbar - FA EF- D- D - B F- A D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - Toolbar Ask Toolbar - d e-fd b- e -b - d b f - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - Toolbar Vuze Remote Toolbar - ba e- - -b f - e d cc - C Program Files Vuze Remote tbVuz dll O - HKLM Run Windows Mobile Device Center windir WindowsMobile wmdc exe O - HKLM Run dellsupportcenter quot C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe quot P dellsupportcenter O - HKCU Run Google Update quot C Users Brad AppData Local Google Update GoogleUpdate exe quot c O - HKCU Run WMPNSCFG C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run WindowsWelcomeCenter rundll exe oobefldr dll ShowWelcomeCenter User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - ... Read more

A:Having a Explorer.exe fault and windows locking up

Have I stumped the experts?
47 views and noone replies?

I will toss this on another forum and seek help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/having-a-explorer-exe-fault-and-windows-locking-up.958708/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi Today when I tried to start my computer with Win XP it gave a BSOD at the startup just after showing welcome screen I got page fault in nonpaged area error with following tech info x xF F x xF BD E x I tried to restart few times but got the same error Then I tried to start in safe mode - it started successfully It also started in safe mode with networking Then I tried system restore to prev day but area in error fault page Solved: nonpaged BSOD: it did not help I did following three things on the prev evening I took a backup Solved: BSOD: page fault in nonpaged area error of whole C drive on an external hard drive Deleted lot of files from this external drive before taking the backup Installed played uninstalled a game from yahoo games I am not sure if any of those things caused the trouble I also checked if there is any problems with RAM by remove both of them and putting one at a time and seeing if xp starts - but xp still did not start Hope someone can help me Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 39.99%

Hello A week ago my laptop started randomly i think cant find any similarities for the occurance of this popping notebook, paged on BSOD on Page fault area Solved: non the Blue screen of death I runned a Solved: BSOD on notebook, Page fault on non paged area program and got some crash reports Please not that i havent updated anything of windows since maybe that is relevant Info computer name JIM-TOSH windows version Windows build windows dir C Windows Hardware Solved: BSOD on notebook, Page fault on non paged area Satellite L TOSHIBA Portable PC CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core TM i CPU M GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total VM free Errors On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys xFFFFF F DD Bugcheck code x xFFFFF C FF CF x xFFFFF F DD x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k XLATEOBJ cGetPalette x AAB Bugcheck code x xFFFFF C FF CF x xFFFFF F DD x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys On Thu GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k xC A Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF A xFFFFF DAF x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system win k sys On Wed GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys xFFFFF F DD Bugcheck code x xFFFFF C C CF x xFFFFF F DD x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys On Mon GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF F E xFFFFF AD x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe On Sun GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k xC A Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF C A xFFFFF EE x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system win k sys Thanks in advance Dimitris nbsp

Relevancy 39.99%

I have an ADSL modem router combo device ZyXel Prestige HW- Recently I found that the LAN ports are no longer functioning properly It took a long time to arrive at this diagnosis because my second rig -- an dead, fault ghosts? LAN Router Solved: ports or hardware ancient AMD K -III was is connecting just fine Later it turned Solved: Router LAN ports dead, hardware fault or ghosts? out it is in fact the only computer that CAN connect It is a hardware level problem I suspect because the port indicator leds will not light up when a cable is plugged in The client computer will behave as if the cable is unplugged First I thought one particular port was broken but I ve connected the AMD rig to all ports for testing and sure enough it works on all of them Any other rig that I connect will stay on a perpetual cycle of trying to obtain an IP address and never getting it Yes I have tried switching cables rebooting clients AND the router etc The wireless is working just as well as it ever did nbsp

Relevancy 39.99%

So basically all of a sudden my mic started making weird noises when I used it on my desktop, but it's still perfectly fine on other computers. Anyone that has any ideas? I'm at the exact same spot when using it on the desktop as I am when using it on the tablet.

A:[SOLVED] Mic making noise from my desktop but not my tablet. Computer's fault?

Here's what it sounds like.
YouTube - Test Recording.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-mic-making-noise-from-my-desktop-but-not-my-tablet-computers-fault-568591.html
Relevancy 39.99%

This screen was coming up for a while now in every second or third fault Solved: in Screen area Page nonpaged Blue day in the morning when I boot up Now it s doing almost daily It Solved: Blue Screen Page fault in nonpaged area temporarily solved the problem to higher a little bit on vcore or lover a bit on fsb but that only works for a few boot ups I thought it was my processor giving up I switched to a brand new one but it s still doing the same Only after the switch I wasn t able to boot up not even to bios When I got out my second videocard I have two GTS the computer booted again and worked fine for a day when blue screen appeared again In the end I could boot up with two videocards with the order changed so that s ok I tested memory for hours and it was fine I switched processor I updated windows I start to think it s my mobo Anyways I attached few dumps so pls help me ps My current config is Asus striker extreme mobo core quad q x asus en gts in sli chieftech W power supply nbsp

Relevancy 39.99%

Thinkpad x200, Win 7pro 32bit, everything works exept:
The SD card reader which is listed in device manager as

RICOH R5U880FlashMedia USB Device

Have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers, installed latest lenovo software, and when a card is inserted the little green light blinks and it shows up as Removable Disk (D: ) but doesn't recognise the card, even when I double click it. I've tried 3 different cards.

So, the computer knows when a card has been inserted but fails to recognise/read the contents.

It shows up as;

Devices with removable storage (1), when double clicked a small window pops up asking for a disk to be inserted.

Any ideas on how to fix this card reader ?

A:Solved: Thinkpad x200 SD media card reader fault

It's an issue with faulty/worn SD cards. Got one to work.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-thinkpad-x200-sd-media-card-reader-fault.1150623/
Relevancy 39.56%

Ntfs sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA Registry Fault Many Thanks in advance this is my first time I have had a PC problem MY PC is th mth old Dell Inspiron running Windows Vista x GB RAM The problem started when I was watching a video clip on Windows media player The screen started breaking up on to horizontal coloured lines predomenantly Pink and the PC froze I tried rebooting in safe mode however it wouldn t allow howevere managed to do Start up repair At first I was getting a blue screen Ntfs sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA however after reboot a number of times including running CHKDSK and startup repair the system eventually let me through to the windows log on screen After logging the sreen you access programms from the screens breaking up again on to horizontal coloured lines I have tried cleaning dust from PAGE / IN FAULT PAGE Registry AREA Ntfs.sys NON Fault inside case and removed and re inserted RAM Tried repeating checks e g start up repair and receive the following - Problem Event Name Start Repair V Problem Signature AutoFailover Problem Signature Problem Signature Problem Signature Ntfs.sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA / Registry Fault Problem Signature Unknown Problem Signature Corrupt Registry Problem Signature Problem Signature Problem Signature Rollback Registry Problem Signature OS Version Locate ID Diagnosis amp Repair details Startup Repair diagnosis amp repair log Last successful boot time am GMT Number of Repair Attempts Session details System Disk Device Harddisk Windows directory C Windows Autochk Run Number of Root causes Tests performed Name check for updates Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name system disk test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name disk failure diagnosis Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name disk metadata test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name target os test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time Ntfs.sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA / Registry Fault takes ms Tests performed Name volume content chack Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name boot manager diagnosis Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name boot log diagnosis Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name Event log diagnosis Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name internal state check Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name boot status test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name set up state check Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Tests performed Name registry hives test Result completed successfully Error Code x Time takes ms Root cause found Repair action Registry roll back Result failed error Code x Time taken ms Finally Not sure if this would have anything to do with it however I downloaded Quicktime to play music clip about a minutes earlier before the problem started happening Also I have family photos on the PC which are not backed up and would like to protect then of possible nbsp

A:Ntfs.sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA / Registry Fault

the error means that your PC asked for a page of memory , and the page was not available. when the operation could not continue, it BSOD'd and shut down. Its usually happens as a result of a hardware that is misfiring or failing. The 'Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area' and "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" BSOD's often show up consecutively and alternately. Things to try to correct or identify the problem are to restore your machine to the last know working configuration. if the problem keeps appearing run disk check for errors on your HDD. if that shows nothing, the next most likely suspect is a problem with the Ram. You can download any number of programs that will test your ram for errors. Win 7 has a built in memory test (not sure about the RC though) and you do not have to burn a disc to run it. Hope that helps some.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ntfs-sys-page-fault-in-non-page-area-registry-fault.149446/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi,since uprading to windows 10 whenever I use a program called utorrent windows crashes with a blue screen and restarts saying Page Fault in Non Paged Area.
I checked my hd for errors and it found nothing.
I then tried turning off page settings,restarting then changing it to system managed but it still crashes as soon as I turn on utorrent.
I'm pretty sure it is not a hardware issue but I have no clue as to how to solve this.
Any help appreciated?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/597222/page-fault-in-non-paged-area-in-windows-10/
Relevancy 39.56%

I know many people have had this problem in the past but I can t fix this one Here is the Windbg dump record all of them are the same Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe Win In Windows Fault Paged XP Page Area Non error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x be Windows XP Page Fault In Non Paged Area Debug session time Tue Sep GMT- System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath Unable to load image Windows XP Page Fault In Non Paged Area WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe Win error WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck bad b f ce ANALYSIS Kernel with unknown size Will force reload symbols with known size ANALYSIS Force reload command reload f ntoskrnl exe FFFFFFFF D F D Windows XP Page Fault In Non Paged Area DE C Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Probably caused by ntoskrnl exe nt c ce Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg bad b f memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg ce If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ ANALYSIS Kernel with unknown size Will force reload symbols with known size ANALYSIS Force reload command reload f ntoskrnl exe FFFFFFFF D F D DE C Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis MODULE NAME nt FAULTING MODULE d nt DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP d de c READ ADDRESS unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolStart unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolEnd unable to get nt MmPoolCodeStart unable to get nt MmPoolCodeEnd bad b f FAULTING IP nt c ce ce MM INTERNAL CODE CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS BUGCHECK STR x LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to db STACK TEXT f b ec bad b f f b c nt x db STACK COMMAND bugcheck kb FOLLOWUP IP nt c ce ce FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner IMAGE NAME ntoskrnl exe SYMBOL NAME nt c ce BUCKET ID WRONG SYMBOLS Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmvm nt start end module name d c nt T no symbols Loaded symbol image file ntoskrnl exe Image path WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe Image name ntoskrnl exe Timestamp Thu Aug D DE C CheckSum B ImageSize F Translations b e b e Does anyone know how to fix this problem nbsp

A:Windows XP Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Im having the same problem, I've changed HD, RAM, Graphics card, Mobo, updated drivers and BIOS, checked for malware, ran a CPU checker, memtest - the whole lot and it still crashes.

From day one I've been convinced its the processor (AMD Athlon 3000+) but Im yet to change this, spent enough already - might as well as just bought a new PC

Also Windows Explorer / Internet Explorer crashes alot too - dont know if this is the same with you or its a related problem?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-xp-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.59527/
Relevancy 39.56%

I'm having Windows 7? BSOD in to fault Vista driver due a little trouble with my computer It jams during games the sound loops the screen freezes and then the computer will restart I had some trouble with this before but it was solved by buying a GOOD PSU instead of a crappy cheap one But this time I have Windows Ultimate GB ram KVR D N Processor E Intel Dual-Core GPU Sapphire ATI HD MB MSI BSOD due to Vista driver fault in Windows 7? Neo FR These are the Debug files I got Code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION b An exception happened while executing a system service routine Arguments Arg c Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff f ce Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff eb Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg zero Debugging Details ------------------ Debugger could not find nt in module list module list might be corrupt error x EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP fffff f ce b mov rcx qword ptr rcx h CONTEXT fffff eb -- cxr xfffff eb Unable to read context Win error n CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff c aa a to fffff c a c STACK TEXT fffff b cc fffff c aa a cd a fffffa c fffff e c xfffff c a c fffff b cc cd a fffffa c fffff e c fffff df e xfffff c aa a fffff b cc fffffa c fffff e c fffff df e fffff c x cd a fffff b cc fffff e c fffff df e fffff c fa xfffffa c fffff b cc fffff df e fffff c fa d xfffff e c fffff b cc fffff df e fffff c fa d fa x fffff b cc fffff c fa d fa xfffff df e fffff b cc fa d fa fffffa c xfffff c fffff b cc d fa fffffa c c c x fa fffff b cca fa fffffa c c c fffff c x d fffff b cca fffffa c c c fffff c ea db b x fa fffff b ccb fffffa c c c fffff c ea db b fffff b x fffff b ccb c c fffff c ea db b fffff b fffffa c xfffffa c fffff b ccc fffff c ea db b fffff b fffffa c x c c fffff b ccc ea db b fffff b fffffa c d c b xfffff c fffff b ccd fffff b fffffa c d c b d c ed xea db b fffff b ccd fffffa c d c b d c ed fffff c a xfffff b fffff b cce d c b d c ed fffff c a fffff b xfffffa c STACK COMMAND kb SYMBOL NAME ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME Unknown Module IMAGE NAME Unknown Image DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP BUCKET ID CORRUPT MODULELIST Followup MachineOwner Code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg fffff cd c memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg fffff c address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ Debugger could not find nt in module list module list might be corrupt error x WRITE ADDRESS unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolStart unable to get nt MmSpecialPoolEnd unable to get nt MmPoolCodeStart unable to get nt MmPoolCodeEnd fffff cd c CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP fffff c CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xD LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff c c to fffff c cf STACK TEXT fffff b c b fffff c c a fffff cd c xfffff c cf fffff b c c a fffff cd c fffff c xfffff c c fffff b c c fffff cd c fffff c xa fffff b c d fffff c xfffff cd c fffff b c d fffff c x fffff b c e fffff c x fffff b c e xfffff c STACK COMMAND kb SYMBOL NAME ANALYSIS INCONCLUSIVE FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME Unknown Module IMAGE NAME Unknown Image DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP BUCKET ID CORRUPT MODULELIST Followup MachineOwner Code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace Arguments Arg fffffa aedf memory referenced Arg IRQL ... Read more

A:BSOD due to Vista driver fault in Windows 7?

The logs show that kernel corruption has occurred.

Follow these instructions --> http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-due-to-vista-driver-fault-in-windows-7-a-434480.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Current Setup:
AMD PHENOM II X4 965 125W AM3 BLACK EDITION RETAIL BOXED
Gigabyte ATi Radeon 4850 with Zalman cooler
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO, AMD 785G Chipset, DDR3, AM3, ATX
OCZ 4GB PC3-10666 DDR3 Platinum Low Voltage (2x2GB)

Have updated all drivers and run all windows updates however I still randomly receive the Page Fault in Non paged area error 0x50

I will attach the recent memory dumps

I have tried running chkdsk /f /r and memtest numerous times, so that rules out those issues perhaps

Only had the components for around 2 -3 weeks

I've also cleared the page file and started a new one and the system doesn't overheat

I have a 120mm fan on the rear a 250mm on the side and a high speed 120mm on the front

Regards

A:Windows 7 x64 Page Fault in Non Paged Area

This error can either be caused by faulty hardware or a service ...... start with checking your RAM Sticks i'd advise.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-x64-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.140314/
Relevancy 39.56%

x86: She's a 64-bit
Original OS and OEM: 8.1 was the original OS, and it came pre-installed on the system
Age of System: I am not sure of the exact age of the system, but I bought the laptop new August 2015 if that helps
Re-installed OS: I don't think I re-installed the operating system, but I did use system restore once. 

CPU: Intel® Celeron® CPU N2840 @2.16 GHz
Video Card: Intel® HD Graphics (Internal) Motherboard and power supply: NA - it's a laptopSystem Manufacturer: ToshibaExact model number: Satellite L15-B1330Laptop or Desktop: Laptop

Thank you again!!!!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607465/dump-for-bsod-paged-fault-windows-81-help/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi folk I see that this video Windows Program Compatibility Wizard is about years old but it pertains to a specific problem I am having which also relates to the topics in the wizard video although the wizard didn't help at all I have been trying to install a program for over weeks now but even with the assistance of the program's customer support we've tried a 7 Windows with Program Wizard Fault Compatibility multitude of solutions I still cannot install the program Each time I tried I kept getting a pop up window that said 'system administrator will not allow the installation of this program' After a few tweeks I was able to finally install the program BUT when I clicked on the exe program Fault with Windows 7 Program Compatibility Wizard to start the setup now I keep getting the following pop up The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation This has really got me baffled mostly because I AM the system administrator I even went so far as to set my computer from 'administrator' to 'standard' where by it was supposed to allow me or anyone to install any program I wanted without denial which is how I finally got to install the program but it still will not let me set up the program How do I get this expletive personally deleted Window bit program and computer to accept my instruction command and do what I tell it to do Three week trying to install a program Please help I'm at my wit's end and just short of driving a sledge hammer through it Thanks please reply to my email Yepytzme

A:Fault with Windows 7 Program Compatibility Wizard

I will probably not be much help here....however, you have piqued my curiosity.

What is the name of the program you are trying to install ?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537785/fault-with-windows-7-program-compatibility-wizard/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi I know there are countless other threads out there about this same exact issue and I apologize I just could not find a solution to my issue in them All of the solutions I have found require you to be able to get Windows to boot up I am unable to do that I am working on a student's computer and when it tries to boot regardless if it is in normal mode or safe mode it blue screens with the x error Home fault Page [SOLVED] BSOD WinXP issue... HOSED! code and gives the by-now-familiar PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA message I have swapped memory sticks around and put different memory in it and it does the same thing It will blue screen just as the splash screen comes up I tried to go back to the Last Known Good [SOLVED] WinXP Home BSOD Page fault issue... HOSED! Configuration but it blue screened I tried to use the Windows XP disk to boot into the recovery console and it blue screened This computer has the recovery console preinstalled on it so I tried to use that one and it blue screened Always with the same x error I figured as a last resort I would try to use the XP cd and just reformat and reinstall and it blue screened I think this computer is hosed Can anyone else out there confirm my professional diagnosis or is there a solution that I have not discovered yet Thank you in advance

A:[SOLVED] WinXP Home BSOD Page fault issue... HOSED!

Hi Sly, From everything that you have told me I would say that the problem you are experiencing here is a hardware problem. Most likely with either the hard drive or the mother board itself. Now this is just a guess since I am not there to test it for myself. I would however like you to get the help you need and I am very sure that you are at the right place. Just in the wrong section. Here is what I would suggest that you do.

1). Mark this thread solved using the quick tools feature located at the top of this thread and selecting solved from the drop down menu. That will allow you to be within our rules here so that you can follow step 2.

2). Post your situation at the following link so that our hardware techs can help you run some tests and determine the cause of the BSOD. They are very experienced at helping with this sort of problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f16/

Good luck and never hesitate to let us know over here if you need further help with any XP related issues.

Reguards
Partmark

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-winxp-home-bsod-page-fault-issue-hosed-514280.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Oxe24e201c,0x0000000,0xbf82ebe1 went to start google chrome and it happened before I even started It day before I had done full avg scan

Relevancy 39.13%

Hi I just uploaded Windows professional yesterday clean install using windows xp previously Everything went smoothly as far as I could tell and Windows is now running on my laptop However every minutes or so the screen freezes goes black for a second and than returns to normal 7 fault BSOD install, driver after Windows plus display and a message appears in the bottom right hand corner of the screen saying 'Display driver Intel graphics accelerator for windows vista R has stopped responding and successfully recovered' One time after this happened I got the a blue screen with a warning message it was too fast to copy anything down and than my laptop restarted itself I have added a zip file to this message taken from windows minidump as I saw someone suggested to do this BSOD after Windows 7 install, plus display driver fault on another thread I hope it helps with the diagnosis I'm not sure if the BSOD came as a result of the display driver fault as mentioned above I'm not very savvy when it comes to computers One more piece of info - after installing windows I installed all the recommended and critical updates for windows but none of the optional ones I can provide a screen dump of these if needed Hope I've given enough information and would really appreciate any help Thanks

A:BSOD after Windows 7 install, plus display driver fault

Hi,

Your logs show Intel Graphics Driver as faulting:

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 116, {85d6e288, 906419b0, 0, c}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd32.sys
Probably caused by : igdkmd32.sys ( igdkmd32+119b0 )

Quote:
Display driver Intel graphics accelerator for windows vista(R) has stopped
responding and successfully recovered

You need to update your Intel Driver:

Code:
Driver: igdkmd32.sys
Refers to: Intel Graphics driver
Dated: Wed May 06 19:13:40 2009
Use the Intel? Driver Update Utility and check for a Win 7 32-bit version:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

Aim to update your drivers as many are dated 2009.

Once updated reboot the system and see if your issue remains?

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303740-bsod-after-windows-7-install-plus-display-driver-fault.html
Relevancy 39.13%

I just reinstalled Windows 7 Pro (x64) and installed over 200 Windows Updates.

I installed the Windows Updates by category, when possible, (SP1 Update 1st, Security Updates 2nd, Windows 7 Updates 3rd, etc.), maybe 20 at a time. I wanted to install them by Release Date order, but I had trouble figuring that out since there were so many of them.

When the updates were finished, I just happened to look at the Windows Error Reports (WER) in msinfo32 > Software Environment and noticed that there were 32 Fault Buckets: 11 related to PnP device(s), 6 CbsPackageService failures, 6 Windows Update failures, and 7 miscellaneous.

Is it normal to have 32 Fault Buckets during the initial round of Windows updates? That seems like a lot to me.

Are Windows Updates listed in any particular order when they appear in the updates window?

Just curious. Thanks.

A:Are Fault Buckets normal during Windows Updates installation?

Fault Buckets can relate to many things - often they are due to faulty drivers, which are one of the things that Updates attempts to deal with.
Windows updates generally appear in the listing with the latest at the top - but it doesn't matter too much in which order they are installed, since the detection automatically eliminates superceeded updates, and the system can cope with out-of-order updating to a large extent.

The important question is whether all updates got installed in the end - not their order.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/372035-fault-buckets-normal-during-windows-updates-installation.html
Relevancy 39.13%

In another post I mentioned my problem already but I ll re-post it here for easy reference My desktop appears to have been hijacked or something When it first happened a website praising quot Spyware Solutions quot was lockled on my desktop Through some spyware and virus removal tools I was able to get rid of most of the problems and errors that I was experiencing including the website on my desktop Unfortunately I am unable to right-click on the desktop or in any other explorer based program except the Start Menu Right-click functionality is normal in any other program and you wouldn t be able to to tell anything is wrong Originally the desktop was hijacked and was reading from a quot C Desktop quot directory which I got rid of Using TweakUI I was able to restore the proper folder reference Even after all this my desktop is still beyond Protection Desktop Windows Problem File and Fault my control it remains blank and within the Display Properties in the Control panel I can change the background colour in the dropdown menu but the background remains blank As I said I ve run lots of different tools including several online virus scans McAfee Ad-Aware Windows File Protection Fault and Desktop Problem SpyBot SD HijackThis among others I also tried a reapir install and all it did was restore some default settings that I would rather have kept off My only clue comes from trying to update windows I was given a quot Windows File Protection quot window which says that some of my files are no good and need to be replaced with the originals I m guessing these are the files that are causing me so much grief but it is unable to find the files that it wants to replace the bad ones with It says quot The Network location from which the files should be copied C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i controls man is not available quot quot Contact your administrator or insert Windows XP KB Source Files now quot I m stumped anyone have any suggestions nbsp

A:Windows File Protection Fault and Desktop Problem

Hiya

Have you got this update:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS05-008.mspx

You should be able to see it if you go to Control Panel | AddRemove and scroll down to the bottom of the list, and look for KB890047. If its not there, try installing the update.

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-file-protection-fault-and-desktop-problem.348863/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello I have had this same computer running just fine for a while now I updated the BIOS and now the computer restarts after windows loading Reverting to the old BIOS did not fix the problem I had some issues with the rig when I first assembled it and they were solved by tweaking BIOS settings Since the update reset my settings I m guessing this might be the case again The problem in detail The computer boots normally and gets to Windows loading screen The windows logo manages to fully load stays for a while then computer restarts When trying to boot into safemode loading. after at fault? BIOS Windows settings restarting everything loads fine till CLASSPNP SYS which I believe is the Windows restarting after loading. BIOS settings at fault? last on that list normally CLASSPNP SYS stays for a while then computer boots No BSOD s or error messages at any point My current hardware is Gigabyte GA-H M-S H rev motherboard Corsair TW X G C DHX x GB DDR memory W PSU GB Sata HDD Intel i CPU My hunch is that it s the BIOS Windows restarting after loading. BIOS settings at fault? settings causing this problem and that it s CPU and or memory related The settings BIOS assigns by default for my hardware is Memory Memory multiplier x Mhz DDR voltage V QPI voltage V Channel interleaving Rank Interleaving Timings CAS tRCD tRP tRAS tRC tRRD tWTR tWR tWTP tWL tRFC tRTP tFAW Command rate CMD I have modified the following settings Multiplier x Mhz DDR voltage V CAS tRCD tRP tRAS Command rate CPU x Mhz Ghz CPU Vcore V QPI Vtt Voltage V PSH Core V CPU PLL V Any insight into this problem how to fix the BIOS settings Or an alternate cause for the problem nbsp

Relevancy 39.13%

Hey this is my first time posting here but I'm familiar with BSOD's fault. hardware during Windows bootup, suspecting forums and such Well I might as well describe my problem I have a HP Pavilion dv ca laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium CPU AMD Turion X GHz Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce Go M RAM Gb DDR Well Windows BSOD's during bootup, suspecting hardware fault. this all started out a few weeks ago I was busy doing my normal stuff browsing the web talking to my friends on Skype and listening to music in iTunes when I get a notification for an update to bring iTunes up to I did the update and the process went smoothly But then things started to go horribly wrong for me During the reboot sequence Vista blue screened and went into autorestart Unfortunately I was unable to make out what the message said During POST everything was fine but when Vista tried to boot up I chose start Windows Normally when it gave me the option to it blue screened yet again during this bootup and restarted So in a rut I quickly hit f and managed to get into boot options Naturally I tried to get into safe mode BUT that's when things started to get weird It tried to boot but I got absolutely no GUI at all Explorer exe somehow didn't load up properly or anything My mouse was working as the pointer was up and I could move it around and everything but behind it was just a black screen Nothing else at all Frustrated I hard rebooted and did a system restore BUT during the restore I chose a restore point that was set the day before it gave me a message saying that the restore point could not be used please use another one That was an odd one So I fiddled around with the different restore points until I found a good one that was set before the iTunes install But then this is when things got really weird Windows finally managed to boot properly and I could get into my desktop But then I noticed that the internet wasn't connecting I tried to connect manually but Windows kept saying that the dependency group service could not be started This was getting a little odd So I tried to start it manually by going into My Computer BUT when I tried to do that Windows told me that it couldn't start it up at all and then afterwards I got BSOD' yet again Frustrated and going through a horrible anxiety attack my schoolwork and personal files are on this laptop here and I'm not one for backing up on a regular basis I tried doing another system restore THIS time it seemed to have worked out ok cause now the services had managed to get working again I'm typing this up right now on said laptop because everything's stable at the moment However I'm suspecting that Windows won't boot up right if I do a restart and go through the whole cycle yet again leaving me in an anxious mess Since I have no idea where the BSOD report dump is I checked the reliability monitor and it gave me this http i photobucket com albums a ityReport jpg - Part http i photobucket com albums a ityReport jpg - Part http i photobucket com albums a ityReport jpg - Part http i photobucket com albums a ityReport jpg - Part So finally my question is what just happened How did iTunes do this DID iTunes do this Is my computer still properly stable Is a Vista reinstall in my future I need some help making sense out of my situation I appreciate you guys taking the time to read this

A:Windows BSOD's during bootup, suspecting hardware fault.

UPDATE: A friend of mine that's CompTIA A+ Certified took a look at the computer finally and ran some memtests; turns out that there was a bad stick of RAM that was doing this. I'm grabbing another 1 gig stick during the weekend, so that'll be fine now.

This topic can now be closed. :)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-bsods-during-bootup-suspecting-hardware-fault-309627.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Keep getting this event fault bucket about one time Viewer Fault Event Bucket in Windows Strange per day and I've found little information Strange Fault Bucket in Windows Event Viewer about it on google Also posted on Strange Fault Bucket in Windows Event Viewer the official Microsoft forums with little help No idea what is causing this problem since the problem Strange Fault Bucket in Windows Event Viewer signature information is so cryptic The error is logged about one time per day but I don't notice any instability issues as a result It bugs me that this keeps happening and I'd like to fix it I'm using a asus g jx which I upgraded to windows from the windows store I have received no BSoD and don't have system instability issues so far I stress tested the system for about hours running prime and battlefield with no errors Ran a few passes of Microsoft Memory diagnostic for about hours Ran Memtest for about hours Play bf on ultra settings without issues Checked system temperatures amp voltages without issue I'm running the WHQL windows drivers and have been watching event viewer like a hawk but this annoying error has me stumped Fault bucket - type Event Name AEAPPINVW Response Not available Cab Id Problem signature P P P P P P P P P P Attached files These files may be available here Analysis symbol Rechecking for solution Report Id b aeac - cdc- e -bea -d e b c Report Status Hashed bucket c ac ca d e cebf de f lt Event xmlns quot quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Windows Error Reporting quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt ANewPC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data gt - lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt AEAPPINVW lt Data gt lt Data gt Not available lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt b aeac - cdc- e -bea -d e b c lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt c ac ca d e cebf de f lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt This may be unrelated but about once a day a bunch of scheduled windows tasks run and this error occurs at the exact same time so I think it's related to the underlying operating system According to the scheduled tasks they all complete successfully except for this one Task Scheduler gt Microsoft gt Windows gt MemoryDiagnostic contains two scheduled events ProcessMemoryDiagnosticEvents Ready Multiple Triggers defined Last run time when the error occurred Last Run Result The operator or administrator has refused the request x E seems odd that it was refused quot run with highest privileges is checked quot It says it will only be triggered by event ID and RunFullMemoryDiagnostic Ready LastRun when the error occurred The Operation completed successfully x Why would operation fail but operation succeed This also may be unrelated but this happens as well Usually the five esent events that are logged don't have this error occur in between more in a moment event ESENT svchost Instance The database engine is starting a new instance event ESENT svchost Instance The database engine started a new instance Time seconds Internal Timing Sequence event ESENT svchost Instance The database engine attached a database C ProgramData Microsoft Windows AppRepository PackageRepository edb Time seconds Internal Timing Sequence Saved Cache THE ERROR IS LOGGED usually at the exact same time or a few seconds after the first esent messages above are logged Under system gt Time-Service it also syncs around this time and some Kernel-general messages are logged as well about re-organizing data but appear successful and informationa... Read more

A:Strange Fault Bucket in Windows Event Viewer

In Task Scheduler (taskschd.msc), delete all Customer Experience Improvement Program entries.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/39650-strange-fault-bucket-windows-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 39.13%

I happened Windows Fault Page in Area Nonpaged 7 - BSOD - to stumble upon this forum and few threads here on BSOD help after a brief Google search I believe some of you may be able to help BSOD - Windows 7 - Page Fault in Nonpaged Area me out The BSOD reads 'Page Fault in Nonpaged Area' The PC configuration is as follows CPU - Intel i k Motherboard - Asus P P Pro RAM - G Skill x GB DDR BSOD - Windows 7 - Page Fault in Nonpaged Area MHz GPU - AMD Radeon HD GB with official Catalyst drivers Primary storage device - mushkin Callisto GB SSD Secondary storage device - Few TB hard drives Power supply - Seasonic M D W power supply OS - Windows Ultimate bit Ever since I moved to the new AMD Catalyst drivers since a couple of days the system started throwing BSODs very frequently No new hardware was added recently and the CPU GPU both have been overclocked for over an year now and I never ran into an instance of BSOD On almost all occasions the BSOD would come the moment system boots into the desktop sparing me almost no time to do anything I logged in via the safe prompt and extracted the most recent dmp file I could do barely anything with my PC and thus was forced to install the Windows consumer preview version Could someone look into the dmp file and tell me what might have caused the BSOD Many thanks in advance

A:BSOD - Windows 7 - Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

I am unable to edit the previous post.

I also tried running MemTest86 while one memory stick was inserted on a slot and there were no errors reported for the first 15 minutes or so. I recall, once I had a defective module on an older system and MemTest threw the errors pretty quickly so I am assuming 15 minutes is safe for quickly diagnosing if the sticks are faulty? Someone correct me if I am wrong!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-windows-7-page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-650202.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello folks I m running WinXP Home My Windows Explorer Internet Explorer and My Computer all take a tremendously LONG time to open up a new window Once open they run smoothly and fast I have isolated what I believe is PART of the problem - ccApp exe is running on my system ccApp as many of you know I m sure is a part of NAV that runs on startup to make sure that all the installed NAV pieces load correctly or at least that s what I understand from Symantec s web site This includes AutoProtect I is think IE NAV and My VERY at Explorer, slow, Windows fault... Computer, start Norton Anti-spams pop-up blocking etc When I disable ccApp IE and WE run like a champ - fast quick zippy etc Very nice When I reenable ccApp things bog down again Now I m thinking that it really isn t ccApp s problem Windows Explorer, My Computer, and IE start VERY slow, I think NAV is at fault... as I know other people with it running on their machine but rather that it is something that ccApp is starting that is the culprit I don t really want to disable ccApp because when I do my Norton Anti-Spam s pop-up blocking no longer works Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Ryan P S I ve attached a HJT log in case anyone wants to look at it ----------- Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C WINNT system cisvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus AdvTools NPROTECT EXE C WINNT System nvsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus SAVScan exe C WINNT System tcpsvcs exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINNT System MsPMSPSv exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C WINNT System CTHELPER EXE C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Keyboard type exe C WINNT PCHealth HelpCtr Binaries MSConfig exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C program files steam steam exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ypager exe C Program Files Palm HOTSYNC EXE C Program Files Windows Media Player wmplayer exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINNT system cidaemon exe C PROGRA COMMON SONYSH AVLib Sptisrv exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page bak http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - Default URLSearchHook is missing O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SideStep Browser Helper - - - BD- A -D FF C CE - C WINNT Downloaded Program Files SbCIe dll O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO WebHighlighter utility - EBDCEF - - E -BBE - CC CE - C Program Files PC Magazine Utilities Web Highlighter WebH dll O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyviewer dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINNT System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run WINDVDPatch CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINNT UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINNT System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run Keyboard Preload Check C OEMDRVRS KEYB Preload exe DEVID CLASS Keyboard RunValue quot Keyboar... Read more

A:Windows Explorer, My Computer, and IE start VERY slow, I think NAV is at fault...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-explorer-my-computer-and-ie-start-very-slow-i-think-nav-is-at-fault.250644/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi,I'm trying to boot and install windows 7 on my lenovo touchpad running windows 8 at the moment. I'm booting from an external dvd drive because the thinkpad doesn't have an internal drive. It will start the boot process and load the windows files, then throw an "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and thne you can restart (0% complete) PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA (WimFsf.sys)" error.I've tried booting from a USB drive as well and get the same results. I need to load windows 7 on 5 machines and only one has worked fine. I'm assuming it's a memory issue, but I haven't seen this error before when booting. Any tips?message edited by robkule422

A:PAGE FAULT when booting windows 7 (Lenovo laptop)

If you're getting that above error message, that's a blue screen error, which means you're booting to Windows and not to the DVD drive. What do you have selected as the boot order?

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-7/page-fault-when-booting-windows-7-lenovo-laptop/18828.html
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello every time my computer restarts a Explorer working. has MSVCR80.dll topped Fault: Windows explorer exe crashes the fault module is msvcr dll I ve tried various things suggested on other websites like as running quot sfc scannnow quot in the command prompt doing a system restore and booting in safe mode In safe mode everything is OK I ran Malwarebytes and turned out nothing I disabled the startup processes and it still crashes It seems to have started after I created Windows Explorer has topped working. Fault: MSVCR80.dll an mkv Windows Explorer has topped working. Fault: MSVCR80.dll file from quot mkvmerge quot I uninstalled same problem Reinstall same problem The exact error is this Problem Event Name APPCRASH Application Name Explorer exe Application Version Application Timestamp aeba Fault Module Name MSVCR dll Fault Module Timestamp a ff Exception Code c Exception Offset fe OS Version Locale ID Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b ad b a e Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b ad b a e Any help will be greatly appreciated EDIT I noticed that when I quot Restart the program quot in the error message and have the Task Manager opened dllhost exe appears then disappears I know msvcr dll and dllhos exe are part of the dynamic library Even though I disabled the start ups a SolidWorks programs still runs sldShellExtServer exe When I end process and quot Restart the program quot it reappears

A:Windows Explorer has topped working. Fault: MSVCR80.dll

Boot from your Windows installation disk and select 'Repair your computer' or you could do an 'upgrade re-install repair'.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/359168/windows-explorer-has-topped-working-fault-msvcr80dll/
Relevancy 39.13%

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium Edition x64
Each time I see a similar problem caused by various processes, the solution is different each time so I am wit's end trying to find the exact solution to my particular faulty process.
Here's the error message:

Application Version: 6.1.7601.17567
Application Timestamp: 4d672ee4
Fault Module Name: OggSplitter.ax
Fault Module Version: 1.3.1984.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4c011e15
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000004dc8
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: db58
Additional Information 2: db5830bcf382b5fcbe31d264bae0d4b0
Additional Information 3: e043
Additional Information 4: e04381aac7462f0038c293e75c25662d
Thanks so much for looking and all your help.

A:Windows Explorer constantly crashing (with OggSplitter.ax at fault?)

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/221802-windows-explorer-constantly-crashing-oggsplitter-ax-fault.html