Windows Support Forum

Admin locked me out..I'm the admin!

Q: Admin locked me out..I'm the admin!

Hi My name is Natalie and first thank you for this site It s heaven sent After hours of trying to fix the issue along with numerous so-called Tech s I am disgusted and tried So Decide to come the nearest library and find prayfully an answer My new job is trying to hire me but unable to access my computer Ok locked the admin! me out..I'm Admin here we go I decided to try and limit access to files and folders Have to tie into company servers I Checked boxes that said hide archive files folders Moreover check boxes that denied permission or shared files The System now denies me access to everything including going Online Just installed Internet satellite hardwired required by job But unable to access anything on my computer Denied currently for access period Below are some messages recieved quot Your system admin has blocked you from running this program quot Windows cannot access c windows system systemPropertiesAdvanced exe quot ID Package ID Unknown Path c windows diagnostics system networking Admin locked me out..I'm the admin! Error Code x Source Admin locked me out..I'm the admin! Engine Userpp-pc ppp Context Restricted quot Windows canot acess c windows system recdisc exe I work Admin locked me out..I'm the admin! on an Acer Computer Less than a year old It has gigs and TB with Windows Home Edition Thank you for any assistance nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Admin locked me out..I'm the admin!

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 27.09%

Hello Sir!
PLease help me.. I have sandisk microSHDC card (16 GB) on my Nokia E-5.It was working nicely until tomorrow whence I transfered the pic from my system to the phone through "blue-tooth" it asked to save the pic and when I chose to save in memory card it shows memory card "locked". I tried to open the file manager but there I found memory card itself is not detectable I tried in Nokia PC suite and sandisk media trasfer but no use it is unable to detect the card. I tried separately using card reader but again it can not detect the card.
I really dont know what to do now. please help me. I know the password but dont know what to do.

please help me to make it detect..and unlock..

A:Sandisk 16 GB Micro SHDC Card locked and Un-Dettactable

On the memory card there is a notch on the side make sure that is push up unlock or down to lock the card.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sandisk-16-gb-micro-shdc-card-locked-and-un-dettactable.193974/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi Friends ... I have this laptop that has been given to me by my company and the USB ports have been blocked in manner such that I can copy stuff from my USB drive on to the machine but cannot copy in the reverse direction, ie. from the hard drive to the USB. Obviously it is to safeguard against theft of data. However, I do not deal with any confidential data and like to back up things every few days. Please tell me a shortcut to unlock my USB entirely even though I do not have administrator rights on the machine.

A:How to unlock USB ports without admin password?

Sorry, we will not assist in circumventing such security features, especially when the machine belongs to someone else.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-unlock-usb-ports-without-admin-password.193100/
Relevancy 27.95%

Can any body help, I'm locked out of my surface tablet. I accidently turn of the power when resetting the surface and now asks me to sign in when there is no account to sign in with. I came across this error code 0xc0000001. I've tried opening the initial bios menu but it won't open (with backspace, delete button and settings key on the touch cover keyboard).

Need help fast.

thanks

A:Locked out of Windows RT

If you just bought this . You should have a warrenty on it. Call the support number and they will be able to help you out.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-out-of-windows-rt.188145/
Relevancy 27.52%

So I purchased a new CPU a couple months ago and didn t bother to mess with the Bios after installing it Anyway the CPU I purchased was an AMD Phenom II X BE which as I understand is supposed to have all four cores unlocked from start with no need to do anything yourself Anyway some time had passed and about a month ago I was in my Bios messing around with some settings and noticed that under CPU Settings it showed something like this Core - Unlocked Core - Unlocked Core - Unlocked Core - Locked I started up my computer without making changes to check what my computer said and sure enough in task manager it only showed three cores I m almost positive that I d remembered seeing four cores in the task manage on multiple occasions before but of course couldn t be sure So I m not sure if it was always like this from when I installed the CPU or if something changed it for the first month or two I had it installed Anyway went back into Bios and changed it to Unlocked and now all four cores show as unlocked and my computer seems to be running fine but now I am unable to see the temperature readouts for each of my cores--which I understand is a side effect from unlocking cores though I shouldn t be having that problem considering the BE is supposed to come with all four cores unlocked AFAIK I m not too concerned about the temperature thing really but I m just wondering if this would have any effect on my computer or if it could mean that the CPU is faulty or something along those lines I appreciate mean CPU 965 locked core, had BE AMD a faulty? this Phenom X4 is could my II any help thanks nbsp

A:AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE had a locked core, could this mean my CPU is faulty?

I think the the X4 BE is supposed to have 6 cores, with 2 of them locked out. It almost sounds like you have an X3, with 1 of 4 cores locked out. My 970 BE showed 6 cores, with 2 locked out, when I first got it. But I think I may have over-cooked it, or something, when I enabled all 6 cores, and overclocked it, because now it only shows 4 cores. None are locked, though. It runs fine at 4GHz, with 1.5V to it, and 17V to the cooling fan.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/amd-phenom-ii-x4-965-be-had-a-locked-core-could-this-mean-my-cpu-is-faulty.178734/
Relevancy 27.95%

hi

any-1 have any info or links on how to set mobo jumpers or some thing for a bios that has no clocking options ?

I have like 3 mobo that have no clocking options in the bios
all realy old. 5-10 years old
Gateway - 2510250 Intel (Fedora) motherboard,
Compaq presario 5000,
Dell dimension 2400

thanks for reading

A:How to OC with unfriendly BIOS or locked CPU

In a single word "NO"

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-oc-with-unfriendly-bios-or-locked-cpu.163563/
Relevancy 27.52%

Hey with X4 at AMD Black locked Edition multiplier 4x guys I just built a AMD X4 Black Edition with multiplier locked at 4x computer for a friend and everything works AMD X4 Black Edition with multiplier locked at 4x except that the multiplier as stated in the title is locked at x making GHz with the FSB at MHz Here are AMD X4 Black Edition with multiplier locked at 4x the specs Gigabyte GA- GM-USB AMD G motherboard http www gigabyte com products product-page aspx pid ov X GB DDR Kingston RAM AMD Phenom II X Black Edition SUPPOSED TO RUN AT GHz CPU Coolermaster HAF ATX Case all three fans spin fine Gigabyte HD GB I doubt this has much to do with it graphics card Seagate SATA TB rpm HDD again probably not the problem I have read from online forums that this was a common problem with Gigabyte motherboards I wish I read that before the parts were ordered but this is a new AM motherboard and there is only one BIOS available By the way we tried manually changing the multiplier down to instead of the standard in the BIOS and this did not change things However the FSB did stay changed when we tweaked it to Has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this Please help me I convinced my friend to not buy an OEM computer and now I m feeling a bit sheepish nbsp

A:AMD X4 Black Edition with multiplier locked at 4x

i hear you bud

first off i have built 80 computers in 5 years and sold them all ,i feel you bro,all asus boards only one time with Gigabyte,abit ,msi never again, its all crap unless it says asus on it, i just had my asus rampage extreme 2 with the same problem,flashed bios ,now i am good to go, anything thats from the store is crap, you should have built him like i built my buds rig asus pro 1156 socket i5 3.2 overclocked to 3.99 lololol 4 gigs ram ,no problems he is happy as hell

when u buy parts you must buy them in order and put the money into the mobo chip and ram then video card then psu then case, people want hdd space lolol who cares about a 1tb hdd lolol it seems to me that everyone just cares about hdd space and not looking to build a great rig no offense, i love it when people buy rigs because of color or hdd space lolol

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/amd-x4-black-edition-with-multiplier-locked-at-4x.162362/
Relevancy 27.95%

ive got a netgear wireless cable voice gateway EMTA CVG824G v3, my friends father gave me this cause he wasn't using it, but i am not sure if i am able to use it cause i am on a AAPT plan and he is on a OPTUS plan, would it be locked to his ISP or not?

Please reply ASAP
Thanks you

Togie

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/are-netgear-modems-locked-to-a-isp.154639/
Relevancy 52.89%

I have an hp mini 1000 netbook with the admin passwords in the bios and win xp. It was my cousins who is no longer with us, so my aunt gave it to me. Noone knows the passwords. How can I bypass them or override them? I can get in as a guest but it is too limited. What are my best options?

A:HP Mini admin password unknown

You need to talk to HP, after changing the registered ownership, and may need a document about the fate of the previous owner. You may have to send it to a certified HP service center with a formal notice of change of ownership included.
As for TechSpot, there is a policy to not provide assistance with passwords.
What you want to do is usually very difficult in the best of circumstances.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hp-mini-admin-password-unknown.148971/
Relevancy 46.44%

I have a Dell Latitude D630. It has an admin password for the bios. Nothing is locked except for the settings. I can't change any of the settings in the bios. It lets me boot to windows just fine though. My question is, since I don't know that admin password for the bios, if I upgrade the bios firmware, will the admin password be deleted? Since I'm flashing the bios, I would think that all the settings will be lost. Is that the case?

A:Will upgrading the bios firmware on a Latitude D630 delete the bios admin password?

What?

Didn't you reply here, and say it worked (after the unusual 9th try ) http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic109612-109.html#post747024

Awfully strange!

A bios update can't remove passwords. As You Must Know

Oh and thanks for the extended long Title. I'm thinking this Topic of yours would be best removed? What do you think?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/will-upgrading-the-bios-firmware-on-a-latitude-d630-delete-the-bios-admin-password.138281/
Relevancy 27.95%

Here is a problem i can t find a aswere to anywhere i tried hdd unlocker no support for this model A-ff repair station said it was locked and no support for that drive either waisted money the drive is from a Hell i mean Dell laptop i bypassed the admin pass and the Seagate hdd st9120823as Locked secondary pass on laptop for my friend but i get a grey screen of death i have the hdd in my computer now trying to see if i can unlock it i know the password is on the memory of the hdd and there Locked Seagate hdd st9120823as is no rd party enkryption was looking to see if i can some how flash the drive back to the oem spect if that would work but no firmware could be found at seagate website if anyone here has any ideas let me know i did see a cool tool black box for pds on a europien website that claims can unlock any drive if i could format the drive and re install xp on it it will be good also tried paragon and a few others even tried EnCase on this with no luck i m running out of software in my collection all my forensics software Locked Seagate hdd st9120823as doen t work some has no updates from nbsp

A:Locked Seagate hdd st9120823as

No fix is possible except by replacing the hardware of the drive... your data is gone unless you can afford a professional recovery. If you have access to a clean room, you can remove parts from a known good drive, and replace the ones on that drive... but they must be identical. This job is not for the weak of heart.
What would be the value of a password, if we could get a fix here at TechSpot?
There are hardware services that do an excellent job, but the good ones start at $400 and rapidly go up from there.
Luckily, hard drives are now cheap... and someday the lost data will be unimportant.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-seagate-hdd-st9120823as.133088/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi, everyone
I have an serious problem, ive buy an hp 6730B on ebay but when i want to upgrade the bios, my computer wants an administrator password for the flash.
The seller told me he have maybe do an error of typing, beacause his password don't work.
this computer is an compaq 6730B
S/n : CNU8466GNS
P/n : GB987ET#ABF
Service tag : C6730bUP8400W5X16GIBNNF20Qa

Thank you

A:HP 6730B bios admin password problem

hi,
I asked for the same problem in this forum but my threat was deleted with the suggestion to read the Forum FAQs.
I read them but I didn't find why they did it. So I want repeat the question adding it to the yours one:

HP CompaQ nx9005
hash code [ 15656]
I need the system password

I wrote and I just wrote again at the hp forum about it whitout any help, and the hp chat doesn't start because of a bag (I'm not the only one having this problem).

I read all messages of the reference topic about the same problem (as suggested) but I didn't find my needs.
I think I will have to ask about it a lot of time. Hope to find someone who can help me.
thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hp-6730b-bios-admin-password-problem.132944/
Relevancy 52.46%

OK, my subject line might sound cryptic! Here is my set up: first router (main) is connected to the cable modem and provides std addresses as 192.168.1.2 (base is 192.168.1.1) etc. I have a second router (same brand) as a gateway connected to my main. This second router base address is 10.10.10.1 and all that are connected to this one have manually provided IP addresses (such as 10.10.0.2, etc). The main one provides WIFI access as for the second one do not.

Now my question: from my laptop who uses the WIFI network, how can I reach or connect to the other network (the one that is managed with the router with the 10.10.10.1 address? The purpose? I would like to access the computer connected to it as if they were part of the WIFIed network. And be able to access the router management page. Any clue?

A:Cascading routers - how to access admin features from one to the other?

first some basics;

examine the router (the box itself). everything attached to a LAN slot will default to
routing upwards using the WAN slot -- that's a big clue as to what the routing tables looks like.

second; to manage the configuration of a specific router:
a) WIRE a system directly to it
b) login to the router config page using the current router's ip-address

if your network is
modem---router#1----router#2---router#3

then a system attached to routerX will route upward to router(X-1) and NOT downward to router(X+1)

if you wish to have ALL systems (wired and wireless) see and share with each other, then you have too many distinct address.
Leave router#1 as is. disconnect router#2 from #1 and wire router#1 to a LAN port on router#2, leaving its WAN port empty. Log into router#2 and disable DHCP.

Now do the same for the wire from #2-->#3 and disable#3 DHCP.

All systems (wired or WiFi) will get ip-assignments from router#1 and will be able to
ping and share files.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cascading-routers-how-to-access-admin-features-from-one-to-the-other.130510/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi all having successfully cleansed said laptop from various nasties thanks in part to Kimsland and Bobbye i have an issue with the admin login Ok when booting up xp is set to fast user switching and the welcome screen login screen with user accounts Administrator is not included in the list So i hit ctrl alt del twice which then brings up the secure login dialog box So i key in Administrator and the Pavilion DV1000 login? HP admin password that i set and it comes up with quot Unable to log you on HP Pavilion DV1000 admin login? because of an account restriction quot WTF is that The only way i can log in as admin is to reboot into safe mode when it presents itself as another user in the welcome screen list giving in total which quite frankly is ridiculous The main reason the lappy was infected was due to uneducated users installing all kinds of crap as their accounts had admin rights I need to restrict them to limited accounts whilst having full access to the admin account without the need to reboot into safe mode I ve google searched for answers but couldn t find any I m looking for a way to solve this issue so with respect please don t come back with workarounds like quot press shift right-click run as kind of suggestions because i m after full access to admin account without rebooting So any help you can offer would be most appreciated thanks nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hp-pavilion-dv1000-admin-login.121078/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi guys really I have big problem I have Dell Latitude X1 and I don't have the admin password
I want to reboot it. but i don't know how if i can't even access to this computer ...Thank you

A:Admin Password

If you are the registered owner of the laptop you are probably better off contacting Dell support.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/admin-password.120623/
Relevancy 52.89%

I think I ve tamed my new beast of an ATI Radeon x Not sure WHY I absolutely had to have it but hey The top card for a few weeks anyway even though at stock fan speeds the CORE temps can reach Celcius what about fragile parts on the mobo nearby this little heatbox FYI - Running XP Pro V SP Anyway Riva Tuner seems to work at hot New Needs run? - RivaTuner run to X2s Admin 4870 Clearance comandeering the GPU fan speeds back up to reasonable - if a tad noisy - levels Its a little Klugey occaisionally stops working or seems to only want to work from either the startup folder or as from New 4870 X2s run hot - RivaTuner Needs Admin Clearance to run? a registry key The main problem I have is that I have a Visitor account setup I sublet my place occasionally for non-ME users to limit the amount of havoc they can do HOWEVER Riva tuner will not start or operate properly with anything but administrator privileges This is a non-starter So I can either grant guests full dominion over my PC or have my cooks itself into complete failure while restricting the access of my guests Is there a better mousetrap for RivaTuner Note that starting up as an admin and then logging on off is NOT an option as of the time the scenario will be a guest starting up without me around Many thanks to all who opine nbsp

A:New 4870 X2s run hot - RivaTuner Needs Admin Clearance to run?

100C would melt/damage the CPU quickly. Get a better 3rd party cooler

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-4870-x2s-run-hot-rivatuner-needs-admin-clearance-to-run.117807/
Relevancy 28.38%

My friend just got quot The Dark DVD Locked Knight quot on DVD and asked me to rip it for him so that he could have it on his computer Figuring it not be a problem to rip a DVD cause I ve done so a lot I agreed Big mistake When I looked at in in the computer it had this weird double-layer locking on it It is locked in both permission and it has this other weird folder instead of the Audio TS folder it has something called a quot JACKET P quot DVD Locked folder The quot JACKET P quot folder has mp files in it Anyway I tried to handbreak it like I usually do with DVD Locked s that I want to rip but it just says quot scanning new source quot for as long as I let it sit Does anyone know how to a Take the access priveledges off of the DVD so that I can copy out of it and b Rip this DVD Thanks a lot nbsp

A:DVD Locked

No it's against the law
Unless creating a disc for backup purposes only

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dvd-locked.117493/
Relevancy 27.95%

Hi i have a 3100c with the usual problem bios password locked i have been trawling these treads looking for i backdoor passy , does anyone have any idea or link to where i might be able to find one plz?

thank you Tez

A:Bios password locked

i have been trawling these treads looking for i backdoor passyClick to expand...

And you missed this huge thread, whilst "trawling these treads"

@teknix999

Well replying on an old thread was not the way!
I've moved your post appropriately to here, please read this entire thread

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bios-password-locked.116538/
Relevancy 51.17%

I need to know the location of the password chip on the motherboard of a Dell Latitude C840. Everything I have tried so far has not worked. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get on this.

A:Admin Password chip location on Dell Latitude C840

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your answer may be found in this thread HERE Pages 10/11/12 maybe the interesting part for you.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/admin-password-chip-location-on-dell-latitude-c840.36272/
Relevancy 27.95%

ok anyone that can help me- i would appreciate it!! My toshiba satellite A215 is locked. I logged on to it, everything was fine, checked email, no problems went back to the computer after about an hour (it lockes automatically after so many minutes idle) and guess what, the password I have been using doesnt WORK!! if you click reset password it says to insert floppy or disk to reset. I do not have a disk with information stored for this. I have been researching possible issues, does this sound like a bio password problem or something else. thanks for your time.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/toshiba-a215-locked-out.110880/
Relevancy 52.89%

hello the dell of my brother is blocked with an administrator password, I will to know if it is possible to regulate this problem

the model is dell latitude 110L, the service tag is #204FM1J-595B

who could help me please ??

if someone can help me,contact me

thanks guys and good luck

A:Dell Latitude110L admin password

Your brother may ask DELL for master password to unlock the computer.

maxpaynemafia said:

hello the dell of my brother is blocked with an administrator password, I will to know if it is possible to regulate this problem

the model is dell latitude 110L, the service tag is #204FM1J-595B

who could help me please ??

if someone can help me,contact me

thanks guys and good luckClick to expand...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-latitude110l-admin-password.51418/
Relevancy 27.95%

Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Asus A8N-E
AMD 4800 x2 @ 219Mhz X 12 (1.5v)
4x1 Gb Corsair XMS 3500LL Pro @ 219Mhz (1.8v)
1.5Tb Spinpoint (500GB x 3)
HIS ATI Radeon X1959XTX locked at 100Mhz
PCI locked at 33Mhz

I used to run 2Gb of the same ram @ 249Mhz with no problems at all and the CPU @ x12 (3Ghz). Since installing the other two sticks I cant get it over the rated 219Mhz. It seems locked at this speed. I get memory errors galore if I go 1Mhz more.

does any one know if this is the mobo (presumably) limiting at the maximum bus speed? Any suggestions? I would like my 3Ghz CPU back.

vista rates everything at about 5.8-5.9 except for the CPU letting the side down @ 5.4.....

A:Ram locked @ 219Mhz

It's probably the limit of your limited motherboard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ram-locked-219mhz.106744/
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi, my name is Jordan. I recently purchased 2 Dell Latitude laptops on eBay. They're D610 and D620. I've been able to bypass the BIOS passwords on each, but not the HDD passwords.

D610: T26T5A2S17K-595B
D620: XJ10P629234-595B

Can anyone help? I'm not too eager to shell out more cash on HDDs.

Thanks in advance,
Jordan

A:Locked HDDs on D610 & D620

At what point from when you power on the machines do you get promted for this password?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-hdds-on-d610-d620.88464/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi

Is there a way to remove administrative tools and command prompt from a windows 2003 server lock down terminal session?

Thanks,
G

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/removing-admin-tools-and-command-prompt-from-terminal-session.103873/
Relevancy 52.46%

Cannot Login to Netgear DG834G router wirelessly from Dell Laptop

Hi heres hoping you can help me.

I have a wireless connection through a Netgear DG834G from a Dell M6300 running Windows XP which is working fine with respect to accessing the internet..

I also have a desktop (wired to the router) which is also running fine.

The problem is that I cannot log into the router wirelessly as Admin on 192.168.0.1
I can login to the router as Admin from the wired PC, but not the laptop !!
I get to the login screen to input password but when pressing enter the login box just re-appears with the password field blank again.
I know the password entered is correct and accurate as it works from the wired desktop

(note: I have changed my laptop recently from HP to Dell, I was able to access the router wirelessly as Admin to perform maintenance with the HP model)

Any ideas ?

A:Cannot connect to wireless router as admin wirelessly

Are all the settings correct for the wireless laptop.
encryption method WEP, WPA, WPA2
passwords

Does the router even see this new laptop?
Do you still have the older laptop?
Check to see if the DELL firewall is disabled under Windows, make sure it off.
Try opening up a session: ping 192.168.0.1
Does the laptop get IP by DHCP,

ipconfig /release wait.... ipconfig /renew wait... try it again does work then
try static IP then do ipconfig /flushdns and ipconfig /registerdns

If all still doesn't work try..
re-joining the wireless router
disconnect using the wireless in range method on the laptop
reconnect but remove the password then re-do it then click on connect see if the wireless laptop can connect.
If it does reboot the laptop and login with your login ID password
Now open the browser and see if you can get into your router
Make sure you do not have any spyware or popup blocker active..

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cannot-connect-to-wireless-router-as-admin-wirelessly.103395/
Relevancy 27.95%

Well being the genius i am i accidently locked me and my gf out of our bedroom which uses a key we never had (apartment) this sux because im tired and I want to go to bed we have a 1bedroom and the restroom is in there to.

A:Locked myself out :( of our bedroom

this my be a first for techspot lol.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-myself-out-of-our-bedroom.103074/
Relevancy 51.17%

Greetings,

Computer- Dell Inspiron 8100
Problem- Admin Bios Password

I have tried numoerous things, and in the end seems eeprom is only way to reset this.

I looked and looked, it says under motherboard, yet I never found a "24OC" 4 legged chip on the board to reset.

This cpu is 7 yrs old.

So far no luck fixing this one or my Toshiba and have both been reduced to eeprom reset as only viable option.

TY,

XaNaToS

A:Cant find EEprom on Dell Inspiron 8100 (admin bios pw)

All Dell (and others) BIOS and Admin password removal to this thread only:

--> HP / Dell / etc. Laptop password help (April - June 2008)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-find-eeprom-on-dell-inspiron-8100-admin-bios-pw.102977/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello all hardware wizards, sorry to take your precious time .

I just purchased HP NC8230 laptop from eBay. It's really great laptop. The laptop not require boot password and so it reaches to windows XP, but unfortunately I discovered that its bios is admin protected, therefore I can't access bios and make any modification. I know that these business laptops have extra bios protection and therefore it's not so easy task to reset their password.

Can someone, that have experience with this kind of laptops, help me? It would be very appreciated.
Ozmaia

A:HP NC8230 laptop Bios Admin Password

read the faqs AND post in the laptop forum. Your answer is already there.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hp-nc8230-laptop-bios-admin-password.102649/
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi,
I'm new to this website and I am hoping someone can help me with my dell inspiron notebook. It's been sitting in my closet for the past 2 years because it suddenly became password protected. I didn't add a password (although my daughter is not sure if she did accidentally). We've tried ever password we could think of and none worked. I called Dell and they pretty much said they can't help me. Can anyone help me get past this problem? I do not care about the contents on the computer any more. I just want to be able to use it. (or give it to my kid.)
thanks for any help you can offer.

A:Dell Notebook password locked

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic97423.html
Join the queue!

Also if you can prove it's yours (not saying it's not) then Dell should help

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-notebook-password-locked.101840/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi,
Could someone help me? I have a Dell Latitude D510 laptop and I put an BIOS admin passwoed an year ago. Now I need to remeve it but I don't remember. I tried the latitude.exe program but did not worked. Service tag nr. is 6TXB42J-595B . Thanks a lot in advance.

A:Dell laptop reset bios admin password

U will have to do, a chip reset.
Coz i also keep trying those ideas with the latitude application but it failed, but when i did the chip reset, thing worked out exactly how i wanted them.
All the best

Cheers
Robin

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-laptop-reset-bios-admin-password.92541/
Relevancy 27.95%

Hi everyone,

I was trying to delete my HP Omnibook XE3 BIOS password by changing it to blank (using<ENTER>), and I was locked. I tried the old password, <ENTER> and all the keys around <ENTER> key, but no success.

I am not expert with jumper and BIOS battery manipulation. The laptop is old and it does not worth spending money to fix it.

Would any one kindly help me with this problem? I found in this forum that some guys can help with a password that can unlock it. I got the hash code and it is 13053.

Please help me if you can.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-with-hp-omnibook-locked-bios.100162/
Relevancy 27.52%

I am running into a problem with a system I just built last year Today my computer runs W k locked up while typing an email on AOL I rebooted and the computer locked now computer System and doesn't run up would always get stuck at the screen showing Norton s GO BACK Even hitting the space bar to solve problems doesn t work So frustrated I d Power it down and then restart and then hit the start button rapid like three times after about unsuccessful bootups Now a power light of red is on but the green one that blinks at boot up is not working All that I hear running is the processor s Fan Did I short out my power button I am having a similar problem to the thread by mikeyworm I connected my HD to another system so HD is okay I had to reorder the same MBD in case System locked up and now computer doesn't run the MBD is toast I hope the processor is still okay This is frustrating Thanks Steven nbsp

A:System locked up and now computer doesn't run

Just in case:

Pull out all power source (power cable basically)

Hold down power button releasing all internal voltage (about 20 secs)

Put power cord back in

Turn on - I hope

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-locked-up-and-now-computer-doesnt-run.99381/
Relevancy 52.89%

I am in sales. I have a new Dell d610 Latitude Laptop. I need to reset some of the stuff in the BIOS for wireless, etc and the IT guys at my company seem to have mislogged or fogotten the admin pw for BIOS. Anyway they have given me five alrady and non of them work. They say I will have to ship the unit in to Chicago and they will fix it. That will take a WEEK that I do not have. How can I reset the password? The settings in the BIOS I need to change are locked and the message says the setup is locked-enter the admin pw into SECURITY UNLOCK SETUP to enable changes. Any advice is welcomed!

A:How to reset the BIOS admin password

This subject was briefly mentioned HERE

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-reset-the-bios-admin-password.48537/
Relevancy 27.09%

Hello So i was browsing for days i m currently using my home made computer due to the problem with my Dell well at first everything Locked Dell 370 Workstation Precision BIOS Factory was working like a charm i installed the DVD-Writer and put it in Slave mode that day when i wanted to install Vista on it i tried to make the DVD-Writer as a primary drive when i entered the BIOS everything was alright but when i tried to change anything it tell me that the SETUP is locked there is no password at all its just this Factory password so i tried to remove the Battery like has been Dell Precision 370 Workstation BIOS Factory Locked suggested everywhere but unfortunately XP isn t working at all neither from the safe mode all i get is that windows cannot start probably tried to enter the BIOS the date is back to and the factory password was still on and the setup is locked now i think my problem is in the BIOS i need to put my dvd-writer as primary but i need the Master Password I tried to contact Dell but they needed some details that i don t have its just they are asking too much and i just have few info and above all i don t have a fax machine so any help would be appreciated nbsp

A:Dell Precision 370 Workstation BIOS Factory Locked

What happens when you change the jumpers on the drives from cable select to jumper them as master and slaves?
These are normal settings for networked machines and servers. Who setup your system?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-precision-370-workstation-bios-factory-locked.98887/
Relevancy 27.95%

Hi,

I'm Upagainstthewal (one L). Huge problem. I'm locked out of my HP Omnibook 6000 by a BIOS Password that I didn't even set. I have no clue on what it is or how to retrieve it? Is there a bypass or master password for this. I know that the provider is Phoenix. Can anyone lend a hand in assisting me with this issue?

A:HP Omnibook locked out

Hi there,

Google 'CMOS password reset' take your pick. Have used one of these in the past, can't remember which, find one that suits. Often resets to no password...

hi from SA

PS failing that I have heard that taking the bios battery out for a few hours can reset to no password. either way double check whilst googling... plenty of similar events... good luck

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hp-omnibook-locked-out.92865/
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi A friend honest has the above notebook which he bought second-hand He used the machine without problems for one year He upgraded to Ms Windows XP sr but about a month later when booting the machine it displayed - Hard-disk - B the system Primary HDD is protected by password authentication system You cannot access data on this hard drive without the correct password He tells me that he did not even know that the computer HDD locked Latitude Dell d600 had a hard disk password system and he has never set any passwords on it at all He has many pictures on the disk which he hopes not to lose I cannot find a solution on either the Dell or Hitachi websites and haven t been able to reach Dell by telephone since mid December but a Google search led me here I have seen replies from Dell Latitude d600 HDD locked Rustam providing generated Dell Latitude d600 HDD locked passwords but his her private mailbox is full Is anybody able to provide me with the HDD password please the machine details are - BIOS rev A system number P H J- B service tag P H J disk s n MPAA QBGRSHYB If the disk can be unlocked is it better to create a master password and a new HDD password or disable all passwords in case this happens again best wishes and a happy new year Richard nbsp

A:Dell Latitude d600 HDD locked

Hi

Its unlikely adding XP would set a password, your friend or someone must have set it.

Rustam isnt here anymore, your only choice is to go to my site and find the link for repair station, a website that offers remote unlocking of drives, they charge and dont cover all models.

Good luck

Regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-latitude-d600-hdd-locked.66534/
Relevancy 27.09%

Dear saviour,

I believe you can help me with the master password for A03 BIOS.
Service Tag: DCYZQ1J-595B.

Even I have no chance to boot from USB or CD when HDD is taken out.

A:Dell D410 BIOS Password locked

Tried speaking to dell? They will help if you legally own your dell.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-d410-bios-password-locked.90644/
Relevancy 52.46%

Help Pls, I could'nt find the 24c.... chip on dell latitude 640m. Can somebody help me here so I can use the shorting method. Or is there any other way out? Help me to locate this chip pls.

A:Admin. password on dell latitude 640m

Admin. password on dell inspiron 640m

Pls, help needed for Admin.password (grey screen)on dell inspiron 640m. I mistakenly posted for latitude 640m earlier. I'm sorry! I actually meant that of dell inspiron 640m. I need help on how to locate the bios chip 24c...... or how to over come the grey screen with Admin. password protection.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/admin-password-on-dell-latitude-640m.89654/
Relevancy 52.89%

I couln,t find the 24C chip on the Dell XPS M1210 can someone help me so I can use the shorting Method. Help to locate the chip please or anybody knows the password for this laptop XPS M1210
Tag# 7X5GH1-595B

A:ADMIN PASSWORD on Dell XPS M1210

read: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic86309.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/admin-password-on-dell-xps-m1210.90205/
Relevancy 51.6%

I recently bought a dell inspiron 6400 N series computer from a fellow soldier who left to return to the states. I was planning on using this computer for movie watching and to save pictures on to send to family. I went to turn it on one day after using it for a week and the computer started up to a screen that asked me for an administrator password. I did not receive this password or do not have knowledge of one that was saved. I cannot use this laptop and I was just starting to enjoy it! This was my way to have some down time away from this place. Can someone try and help me please? I tried to email rustam_ but got no reply. I tried to go to different websites but found no help. Someone please help me! I would really appreciate it.

A:Lost Admin Password in IRAQ help Dell6400 Inspiron

I'm assuming this is a windows password we're talking about here, and that you're running XP. If it is asking you for a BIOS password (black screen, white text), then you're probably screwed, unless there is a BIOS reset jumper within easy reach. If not, have fun opening the entire laptop to find it.

If it gets to windows and wants a password, try this:

grab either active password changer (http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Back-Up-and-Recovery/Active-Password-Changer.shtml)

or

Offline NT Password & Registry Editor (http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/)

Follow the instructions closely and there's a good chance one of the two will work.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/lost-admin-password-in-iraq-help-dell6400-inspiron.89021/
Relevancy 27.95%

Hey missi again, I got so lucky with my dell that I thought I would take a shot at this Panasonic Touchbook. Older laptop, cant find any info on it. Dont have a clue about bios or anything. A friend brought it to me and said see what you can do with it. First time I have ever seen a cd eject out of the keyboard. I do have a model no.CF-61KXF4BAM. Its locked out with a cmos password or something. Any help would be greatful. Im sure its a long shot. Thanks a million missi

A:I have a Panasonic toughbook cf-61 locked out

This is fixable. You may need to open up the Laptop
and reset a jumper temporarily.

Sometimes manufacturers post bios default password on there site.

BTW Welcome to Techspot

I hope you have a very pleasurable stay at Techspot.

Regards Jase

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-have-a-panasonic-toughbook-cf-61-locked-out.87189/
Relevancy 27.95%

Hi all, I just successfully unlocked the bios on a dell latitude d800 using the shorting method. But now I have another problem. The hard drive has a password too, can someone please help with this issue.

Thanks

A:Locked Hard Drive

be specific

What OS is on this computer? I am not familiar with any software/mechanism to lock out the hard drive. If Win98, create new user and password. If XP, safe mode may not be protected by password. Create admin login in safe mode. Programs exist to crack passwords. Good luck.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-hard-drive.84713/
Relevancy 27.95%

I have an Inspiron 500m and I keep getting the message " This Computer system #76M291X-595B is protected by password authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password"

CN-04Y212-48643-356-2607
REV A03

The Express Service Code is 15637330005

How can I optain my lost password. I called Dell but not resaults. Please help ASAP.
Thanks in advance
Mike 12

A:Laptop is locked!

I have moved this to the Mobile Computing forum. Hopefully you will get a little better exposure here.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.
A message for all newcomers.
SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.
Thanks.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/laptop-is-locked.82346/
Relevancy 52.89%

My dell d620 had its bios passwords set while I was away, either my daughter or my son are responsible, funny they both deny touching my laptop!
I bought it from ebay, and dell, well there are dell of course!

If you might be able to find some time to get my password please Thanx so much!

My service tag#6PPCPC1-595B
Express service code#14614931521

A:Dell D620 Admin/sys Password Help

Boot into Safe Mode by pressing F8 before the Windows screen appears. Go into Control Panel, User Accounts, Administrator, and remove the passwords from there

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-d620-admin-sys-password-help.80925/
Relevancy 24.08%

athlon 2600+, Gigabyte NNXP Mobo, Windows 2000, adding a new 250Gig slave HDD (Seagate ATA).
Plugged it in and booted up, bios sees it, boot windows, starts hdd install, instead of success message, a message comes up that there was an error with the install and data services were locked, click finish.

Once windows had fully finished booting, no second drive visible, did "find new hardware", and selected exclamation marked hdd, and installed drivers from win update. The hard drive still does not appear in the My Computer drive tree.

Please, does anyone know what's happening here? Can this be fixed?

A:Hard drive instal error "data services locked"

Check your Disk Management. You can find this in:

Control Panel
Administrative Tools
Computer management
Disk Management

It should tell you if it is properly formatted, healthy, or degraded. Post results.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hard-drive-instal-error-data-services-locked.80595/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi Rustam

I bought a Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop off a friend that was moving out of town it was a great deal after a couple of days later i lend it to my brother and he returned it with a message saying "This computer system #2ZJTN91-595B, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password".

Service Tag: 2ZJTN91
Express Code: 6503176693

Can you help?
Thank you.
Ruben

A:Dell Inspiron 1300 admin password problem

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic68412.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-inspiron-1300-admin-password-problem.74199/
Relevancy 46.44%

How remove password BIOS(Admin password & canfigure setup),

A:Admin password & canfigure setup password in BIOS remouver

Turn off computer. Find the battery on the motherboard. Take it out for a couple minutes. Put it back in and restart computer. This should reset cmos and solve your problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/admin-password-canfigure-setup-password-in-bios-remouver.74308/
Relevancy 52.89%

I bought dell inspiron 6000 2 years ago, and I'm setup the admin bios password. Now i'm forgot the password is. Please show me how to reset the admin bios password.

Thanks all

A:Inspiron 6000 admin password

Take a look at this thread HERE.

Regards Howard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/inspiron-6000-admin-password.72047/
Relevancy 27.95%

I have a Dell monitor that is locked. When i press the menu button the alert says: " Attention: Control is locked". How can I unlock the monitor?

A:locked monitor

Try holding down the menu button for more than 15 seconds to unlock it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-monitor.67227/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,
I am new to this forum, seems to be loads of good info. I tried a search but
could not seem to find what I need. Hope you can help.

I have 4 machines all running xp, all are wireless networked, and files can be transfered etc providing the files on each machine are shared.

How can I setup 1 machine to have admin rights to the other 3, so I can use remote shut down and things like that.

Thanks for your help

Bun

A:Admin rights

you need to set up a remote desktop connection. firewalls must be configured to accept remote desktop connections.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/admin-rights.64936/
Relevancy 52.46%

I have recently received a Latitude D and I have tried for hours on end to make this thing work I ve researched all over the internet and have even came across some files from someone nice I even had a local computer shop take a look at it they ve Dell Latitude ADMIN D400 Password. dealt with Dell Latitude D400 ADMIN Password. this before and they were unsuccesful at erasing the password I showed them where the chip was exactly on the board and how to short the pins out I am Dell Latitude D400 ADMIN Password. asking if someone could Dell Latitude D400 ADMIN Password. please E-MAIL me every way and everything they know about this laptop and removing the admin password I also live in canada so I don t know if I ll be able to get a hold of an eeprom chip Also it might take awhile becuase it will most likely go through customs So please can someone email me pictures and step-by-step directions would also be appreciated Thanks You can reach me at motive murder hotmail com I also have a dell inspiron is there anything I can use off there or is there A way I can hook up the systems and bypass then erase the password from there nbsp

A:Dell Latitude D400 ADMIN Password.

Reset Password

Hi

Your right in your assumption, it takes many attempts to short the chip correctly, but it can be done,

Email paragon33 at the address found on my site, he is an expert at these, you could also take a look at this site here.

Regards

(PS this thread may get moved to one of the open threads)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-latitude-d400-admin-password.59201/
Relevancy 27.95%

Here locked - unlock key the out is keyboard I have my problem This threads title message appears during boot up There is also quot cmos checksum error - defaults loaded quot because I cleared bios If I don t plug in the keyboard quot keyboard error or no keyboard present quot message appers too I predict this is not keyboard issued problem neither cmos Once has computer booted properly so I was able to configure bios settings but I did not connect hd preventing multiple starting and stopping I did reset to computer twice or three time checking if everything is ok there obviously quot disk boot failure quot message showed up keyboard is locked out - unlock the key at the end of bios keyboard is locked out - unlock the key bootup proces Then I turned off computer connected hd ide cable and power and started keyboard is locked out - unlock the key it again Titled message was written out again I am confused because I m sure I don t have keylock switch There is a keylock conector but it is disconnected Problem had already appeared few years ago Please help solving this problem Any suggestion would be good Thank You nbsp

A:keyboard is locked out - unlock the key

Checksum error is generally an indication that the CMOS battery is flat. It's the thumbnail sized watch-type battery on the motherboard. As far as your keyboard is concerned, what your problem is likely to be is a key is stuck on your keyboard and it's simply the fact that startup has got further that it's telling you this. Please try another keyboard before worrying about more expensive devices. I know it seems simple and mundane, but it's always a good idea to start troubleshooting from the bottom up.

Good luck.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/keyboard-is-locked-out-unlock-the-key.58662/
Relevancy 27.95%

my dell inspiron is locked.I bought it from a x-friend and she failed to tell me what the pass word is.could you please help me get into my laptop????

A:my dell laptop is locked

It's in the FAQs.

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic50281.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-dell-laptop-is-locked.57206/
Relevancy 52.46%

Last night since I was having slow/non-existent connection issues, I turned off the NAT option on my Belkin wireless G router. Immediately afterwards I lost internet connection as I expected but now can't connect to the config page @ 192.168.2.1 . I tried running the setup software again and it can't communicate with the router, either. Tried hitting the reset button several times, disconnecting the router, etc. but the config page still won't load. Is there anyway to manually revert the router back to factory settings?

A:Can't connect to admin page on Belkin Router

So this is with the pc connected directly to the router via an ethernet cable?
Go to My Network Places, and on the left theres a thing that says "show all UPnP devices" or similar. Click on it, then go to your LAN settings and set your IP address to auto, or 192.168.2.3 vice versa. Plug in/turn your router back on and it should come up as a network place. From that doubleclick it and enter admin etc..

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-connect-to-admin-page-on-belkin-router.55043/
Relevancy 27.95%

I am in need of assistance I have a GB Seagate IDE HDD with a Windows XP x Edition PC Anyhow I used an application known as quot Lock My Folder quot Apparently I tried to Locked Drive Problem! lock that drive When I did so I was doing something to try and lock it saying something like quot Unable to lock drive quot or some nonsense Anyhow when I did this I unlocked the drive supposedly and removed the drive from the list Now when I try to open the drive under My Computer it says something about quot Access Restricted quot Now the problem is that Lock My Folder says the same thing about the Locked Drive Problem! drive and doesn t recognize it as a locked drive What I know is that I CAN access the data inside Locked Drive Problem! the drive but I must know the folder in the drive in order to open it I want to fix this drive w o clearing the drive of the data so that I can re-access it from My Computer again and etc I NEED HELP nbsp

A:Locked Drive Problem!

uhhh....any help?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-drive-problem.49259/
Relevancy 27.52%

Service Tag: XXXXXX-595B

A:Please Help Someone, My Latitude D600 Bios Locked

Have you seen THIS thread?

I hope it can help you!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/please-help-someone-my-latitude-d600-bios-locked.52963/
Relevancy 26.23%

Hello to one and all I have an issue that I am in need of help with A few unlocking with hard drive a a passord a from help i Inspirion Dell 8100 locked need months i need help unlocking a hard drive locked with a passord from a Dell Inspirion 8100 ago I posted a plea for help with a Dell Inspirion laptop that I have A so called former friend locked up the laptop with administrator password and disabled the ability to boot the laptop via boot disk CD USB or anything else etc I sent a request of help to a gentleman by the call of Rustam and a i need help unlocking a hard drive locked with a passord from a Dell Inspirion 8100 few weeks ago he provided a master password to clear the dell grey screen asking for the password I was very grateful for i need help unlocking a hard drive locked with a passord from a Dell Inspirion 8100 the gesture of help I managed to bypass the screen only to get another gray screen telling me that the hard drive has been encrypted with another password I have tried to send an S O S to Rustam but he has not answered for one reason or another My question is as follow does anyone know of a way without having to shell out any money be able to unlock the hard drive so I can retrieve the data that I need as I don t have a backup of it Any ideas on how or where to look for futher info would be really appreciated nbsp

A:i need help unlocking a hard drive locked with a passord from a Dell Inspirion 8100

the only way i could think of would be to use the drive as a slave in another system with it's own operating system. this may allow you to simply view and access all of your data as a second drive.

if you can't simply access it through windows, then you may need to use a recovery program to access it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-need-help-unlocking-a-hard-drive-locked-with-a-passord-from-a-dell-inspirion-8100.53118/
Relevancy 51.6%

I have an older HP900 laptop which is a nice size to take in our motor home. However, it overheats after running for about 15 minutes. I understand there is a bios update that turns the cooling fan on sooner but I can't get into the bios because of password protection. Any ideas on how to crack the password or any pins to short to reset it?

The laptop will run fine if I rais it off the table and have a fan blowing on it from behind. Cooling fan in laptop runs, but it only comes on shortly before a shutdown if I am not running an additional fan blowing under it.

thanks for any ideas or help

Woodie

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hp900-laptop-overheating-and-admin-bios-password.48397/
Relevancy 54.18%

is there a way to find out the admins password on a network.

A:admin password

Yes. Ask the admin using e-mail for example

No one will be able to give a sensible answer to such a vague question.

And no, no one is going to tell you how to steal peoples passwords and do other illegal or unethical stuff.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/admin-password.47944/
Relevancy 27.95%

anyone I cant find the answer anywhere

A:How do I unlock my Locked cpu multiplier?

Is computer made by an oem like Dell, Gateway, HP, etc. Or one you made?

If it an oem then you will not be able to.

Post back and tell us.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-do-i-unlock-my-locked-cpu-multiplier.47572/
Relevancy 52.89%

Ok firstly I should mention that one solution to this problem would be to plug the HD into my machine and use fsutil to reset the dirty flag However and pwd set unbootable to No dirty Need xp - flag admin I m a stubborn person and know that there must be a way of doing this easily without taking my machine to bits If I do it in what is for this occasion the hard way I will be able to save a little time in the future should the situation arise again I ve been asked to fix an unbootable computer I had intended to boot into the recovery console to issue chkdsk r fixboot and fixmbr commands Unfortunately I the admin password for the installation isn t available it s been forgotten rolleyes and so I can t log into it I used the offline NT password amp registry editor utility but because the drive is flagged dirty improper shutdown no doubt It won t change or blank the password So I got out my trusty NTFS DOS CD and booted into DOS taking a copy of FSUTIL with me which as expected doesn t work under DOS Hoping that the password was something simple ish I grabbed a copy of the SAM and Systemf files from system config and tried cracking the administrator password It seems that the password is at least characters and so will take an age to crack This leaves me with the option of resetting the dirty bit on the volume so that I can reset the admin password to blank boot into the recovery console and repair windows but I see no fsutil equivelant for DOS probably because NTFS was never meant Need to set dirty flag - No admin pwd and xp unbootable for DOS lol It occurs to me though that there must be some utility or other that ll do it or failing that various linux flavours Need to set dirty flag - No admin pwd and xp unbootable have NTFS support and should be able to do it - or possibly some sort of live recovery cd for windows Any ideas anybody All this for the sake of a single BIT of info on the hard drive A simple or It s outrageous lol nbsp Need to set dirty flag - No admin pwd and xp unbootable

A:Need to set dirty flag - No admin pwd and xp unbootable

Auditor Security cd from remote-exploit.org is what you need my friend very handy for cracking admin passwords. just boot to it and you are gold. don't know if you are familiar with this collection cd and if not they have the instruction pdf on the site for download as well. it will crack a 8 letter and asterick password in probably ten to twenty minutes..my admin pass is 15 unprintables and asterick characters and it cracked it with the incremental option on the sam file. took alot longer than it should for your current issue..just an idea mate

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-to-set-dirty-flag-no-admin-pwd-and-xp-unbootable.47274/
Relevancy 27.95%

PC will not automatically boot up. Message on monitor "Monitor locked in safe mode". Tried an alternative monitor but with same result.

A:Locked Monitor

Can you boot into safe mode?

If so try lowering your resolution and refresh rates.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-monitor.38091/
Relevancy 27.95%

I downloaded a movie tried to convert it to disc to play on tv, found the movie to long for one dvd, so tried to split it, that failed after a couple of attempts, I ended up with aload of vob files in my music folder. When I tried to delete these I found that I couldn't open the folder. I have tried two uninstall programs, they failed to open the folder then froze, I finally tried the search option, found the files, there were over one thousand files, I resigned myself to deleting them one by one, but after deleting half a doz. twice, that froze also. Can anyone please help?

A:locked folder

Open a command window and type: del folder\*.*

When prompted press y to confirm.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-folder.37524/
Relevancy 27.52%

Help! I have a Microtek flat-screen monitor and I tried to change my resolution. I believe I set it beyond the range of the monitor on accident and now the monitor is locked on a black screen displaying Out of Range. How can I fix this? Do I need to reboot in safe mode?

A:Out of Range message locked on my monitor!

Booting into safe mode may well solve your problem.

Then you can uninstall your video card drivers, reboot, and then reinstall your video card drivers. Then just reset your resolution to whatever your monitor can use.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/out-of-range-message-locked-on-my-monitor.35627/
Relevancy 27.52%

I succefully locked apg pci to using the ratio s in the bios ddr GPU OC d Seems very stable so far no bench test yet PC pitstop results I installed a zalman vga cooler vf -cu dropped my gpu temp f idle Temperatures Motherboard C F CPU C F GPU C F GPU Ambient C F CPU Type Intel Pentium MHz x CPU Alias Prescott CPU Stepping E Instruction Set x MMX SSE SSE SSE Original Clock MHz Min Max CPU Multiplier x x L Trace Cache K Instructions L Data Cache KB L Cache MB On-Die ECC ATC Full-Speed CPU Properties CPU Type Intel Pentium CPU Alias Prescott C agp/pci @ 66/33 to vt7 prescott C 2.4 3ghz abit P4 locked CPU Stepping E Engineering Sample No CPUID CPU Name Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz CPUID Revision F h CPU Clock MHz original MHz overclock CPU Multiplier x CPU FSB MHz original MHz overclock Memory Bus MHz CPU Cache L Trace Cache K Instructions L Data Cache KB L Cache MB On-Die ECC ATC Full-Speed Motherboard Properties Motherboard ID -PT - - A L A C- Motherboard Name Abit VT PCI P4 prescott C 2.4 @ 3ghz abit vt7 agp/pci locked to 66/33 AGP DDR DIMM Audio LAN Chipset Properties Motherboard Chipset VIA Apollo PT Memory Timings - - - CL-RCD-RP-RAS Command Rate CR T Any suggestions on ram timmings SPD Memory Modules DIMM Infineon AED UD - C X MB PC DDR SDRAM - - - MHz - - - MHz - - - MHz Graphics Processor Properties Video Adapter BFG nVIDIA GeForce GT OC GPU Code Name NV GT AGP x DE Rev A nbsp

A:P4 prescott C 2.4 @ 3ghz abit vt7 agp/pci locked to 66/33

Hi
http://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14533

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/p4-prescott-c-2-4-3ghz-abit-vt7-agp-pci-locked-to-66-33.34545/
Relevancy 20.21%

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude CPx 500Megahertz pc. I got it second hand and it has worked fine but recently the hard drive locked up and requires a password. I am trying to bypass the password and boot it back up. I do not have any internal floppy or cd rom drives, only a PCMAI card. I am currently running XP Pro on my system. If any one can help either with the password or to jump the motherboard and show me how to do so with a diagram of any sort. I would appreciate it. Thank you

A:Hard Drive locked, need hard drive password

Join the crowd: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic18780.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hard-drive-locked-need-hard-drive-password.32179/
Relevancy 27.09%

OK I have a Celron ghz m ram P running xp pro with sp My problem is my burner Pioneer reason : no locked region 107d for problems Pioneer d was copying a movie all Pioneer 107d problems : region locked for no reason is good suddenly errors hmmm tried everyting couldnt read original dvd rebooted comp checked all settings found in device manager it has locked to region im region which was set on purchase try to change and i get admin error and says please insert correct region media so I have tried a dvd and drive sits and spins without loading OK so I reformat hard drive Pioneer 107d problems : region locked for no reason and it the dvd then registers as no region with changes to go woohoo i say i change region back to all is good till next reboot when again its locked to region ok other than the hammer i have basically failed to solve the reason so I will just buy another BUT my question is if I install another dvd burner will the comp lock it as well cause i have read that i cant remove the dvd drive and put in another comp as it will still be locked tried and it was but if i install new drive will the comp automatically set it region are there hidden settings for this and if so what do i do The real bugger is comp is only months old and i dont want to have to replace hard drive burner or mother board to eliminate the problem I Thank in advance any who can help as this is so depressing thankyou nbsp

A:Pioneer 107d problems : region locked for no reason

look here for a firmware update: http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_firmware.php?download_id=1754

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pioneer-107d-problems-region-locked-for-no-reason.19137/
Relevancy 52.89%

i just found a tip too review the lastest errors that my computer has encountered............ in dealing with all the mess that i've had troubles.... e.g. http://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10796 (mo money(psu)......... mo problems)

anyways... i have about 5 thousand system and application records in the event viewer......... everything from service control manager to save dump to DCOM and workstation errors.......................................................................................................all of which i'm clueless

is that many errors normal...........

oh and they all range within a few days.......... usually only mere seconds apart

A:admin tools/ event viewer???

Fortunately, not all errors in the Event Viewer (EV) are real problems. Actually, many are not problems at all. You can adjust the size of the records that are being held in the EV by right-clicking either Application, Security or System and selecting Properties. You can set the size of each file to keep or clear.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/admin-tools-event-viewer.10854/
Relevancy 23.22%

Hello it s the oldest forums member or am I When I leave my PC on unattended for an extended time say for a lengthy download I come back to a black screen When I move the mouse or hit a key a notice is there saying something like - quot This computer is active amp locked only an administrator or support group can access this computer quot I don t mind telling you I went straight into panic mode amp sat there fuming thinking what NOW After having a good chew at my nails amp breaking a couple of pencils not really I thought what the hell "Computer locked" Notice amp clicked on quot OK quot amp voila I was back on what was all that about I keep thinking that one day it will REALLY lock me out Another query how do I increase the time I stay on-line I "Computer locked" Notice know it can be done because I had it done for me I am now on minutes how can I increase this amp is it advisable to do so nbsp

A:"Computer locked" Notice

Re;- my last message

Thanks Per, you finish your first answer with "that's it" I presume I then choose between two alternatives? I'm a bit nervous of cocking it up, & why do you think it lets me back on-line so easily? another Microsoft glitch?....plenty of those!
As to your second answer, re time on-line, that's fine, but what about staying on TOO long? my 20/hour help said it might tie-up the Internet too much, does this matter, or is it a matter of protocol/principle?
Thanks for being patient, Per, I am "getting on", bright for my age, but not so confident as you young 'uns, I need your assurance.
Thanks [great place, Sweden]

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/computer-locked-notice.7014/
Relevancy 28.38%

why is my fps locked at 60 in sof2? i was getting over 100?
I set my maxfps to 200

what did i do??

A:fps locked

It's most likely the limits on your video card. 60 fps on a new hardware intensice game like SoF2 is pretty good.

Unless you have a brand new video card. Then there may be a problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/fps-locked.1838/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello I have a friend who used his computer yesterday and today when he attempted to logon to his computer as himself (admin) it tells him "user profile cannot be loaded". I attempted to help him boot into safe mode and change his password. He changed it and it still brings up the same error message. He does have another profile account that his daughter uses but no admin actions can be taken from her account. What can I do to help my friend? This is a challenge I have never encountered during my learning of how to troubleshoot pc's.

A:Can't logon to admin windows vista profile

Ouch. Sounds like a corrupted %USERPROFILE% and the fix requires the Admin-Id.

Have you tried running a System Restore? I will prompt for the admin password.
Issue is, not entirely sure the user's profiles are saved in the restore points.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-logon-to-admin-windows-vista-profile.216968/
Relevancy 42.14%

I am trying to create a non admin user account, which I know how to do the simple way, however I have been using the admin user account for a while now however I want to transfer/copy program setting, etc to this knew user account.

so I want to: create a non admin user account which is duplicate of the current existing admin account but from her on to install software etc I install under admin account.

I am using Vista too

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
David Lambie

A:How do I copy existing admin user account to normal user account

I would
> Create the new profile with admin privileges
> Transfer stuff things to the new profile (see here)
> Then remove admin privilege from the new account

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-do-i-copy-existing-admin-user-account-to-normal-user-account.146098/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi all So the situation is this I had to setup an existing PC in Admin Privileges Lost the office for a new starter and decided to be lazy and simply change the user account name Lost Admin Privileges I know that was a schoolboy error Since doing this the computer allows me to login fine with the new username password but keeps asking for the Admin login details whenever I try to make system changes update software etc The user account I changed was the admin account so not sure why this is happening I ve tried using every username password that has ever been assigned to that PC but nothing works Is there any workaround to get Admin privileges back so I can fix this FYI - The PC is a member of our work domain so figure this has further complicated things Really hoping this isn t going to need a full re-installation of windows fingers crossed someone out there can give me some good news Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Lost Admin Privileges

The prompt for Admin during installs is actually a good thing (that is the UAC and you REALLY want it to prompt) BUT you can almost always use any log in the Administrators Group

use CP->User Accounts
add user
set type = Admin
*must* add password to it

save and close

runas /user:$whatever$you$just$created cmd
give that password

it will then create the %profile% for that new user

From then on, you can reply with $whatever$you$just$created and its password

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/lost-admin-privileges.204429/
Relevancy 27.95%

Own HP Envy with TB HDD with GB SSD Recently have experienced interrupted boot up with computer going in to loop as it moves through the initial process which is truncated and the system restarts Have found that the system reports that the HDD SSD is HDD/SSD stopping up Locked boot locked and I am told to unlock to continue normal boot up Two questions what could have caused this problem and what Locked HDD/SSD stopping boot up procedure can I use to correct unlock hard drive and ensure that it does not happen again Of note even Locked HDD/SSD stopping boot up though Locked HDD/SSD stopping boot up this computer only has a couple hundred hours running time it has been a constant problem Initially upon starting out the box I had to replace the DVD optical drive then I had to conduct a recovery with the help of Microsoft and HP had to open and re-seat the video card and now this problem I forgot I was also having a problem with MS OS conducting an upgrade request search on a continual basis every seconds which caused a mini browser reset and interfered with typing passwords nbsp

A:Locked HDD/SSD stopping boot up

This could be caused by an impending failure of the 1 TB hard drive. The 18GB SSD is only used for data caching...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-hdd-ssd-stopping-boot-up.206680/
Relevancy 51.6%

I wanted to change my user account name so I followed instructions from a article I found online in which it looked credible enough but apparently not It instructed to RUN quot Control Userpasswords quot which brings up the User accounts window Then I clicked on account I wanted to change name which happens to be main Admin account and clicked on quot PROPERTIES quot There I was able to change quot USER NAME quot Everything seemed fine until I tried to open WORD but failed with an error message it read quot click run virtualization han quot on top of window and the number quot quot inside the window I then went back to reverse what I did and found the quot USER ACCOUNT quot window empty my account that used to be there was deleted So I tried to System Restore and that failed with another error window I also noticed I was not able to open UNINSTALL PROGRAMS window can any body help me I would greatly appreciate your time nbsp

A:Accidentally deleted admin account by changing user name

Start Windows system restore before you boot. Tap F8 key as it's turning on, you'll get the option (Windows 7).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/accidentally-deleted-admin-account-by-changing-user-name.200360/
Relevancy 53.32%

So I can't install my adobe acrobat pro unless I'm logged in under admin.
Any idea how I can do this to my other account?
This happens with multiple programs, not just adobe.
I am running windows xp Pro

A:Software won't run unless under admin account

make the other accounts admin. or install software for all the users.

if you only have limited account restart computer and keep pressing F8 button and when options show up choose Safe Mode and choose Administrators Account.

Hope it helps

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/software-wont-run-unless-under-admin-account.139350/
Relevancy 27.09%

I tried to change my administrator password- the only account on the computer- and while doing so- something went wrong It took a very long time and then finally an quot unable out of Vista computer Password-Locked Administrator to change password quot message popped up My computer then went dead After turning it back both the new and old passwords will not work I cannot get into my computer at all I tried the previous password as well as the new which I absolutely know that I typed in correctly as I had to re-enter the password to match I ve tried Vista Administrator Password-Locked out of computer safemode I ve tried burning ophcrack onto a cd- I went in and changed the boot options in my Vista Administrator Password-Locked out of computer system settings to make it so the CD drive was first I put the CD in and nothing happened I have some papers due that are on my computer and desperately need in Please please please- someone explain this to me I am not computer savvy thanks in advance for any help nbsp

A:Vista Administrator Password-Locked out of computer

http://4sysops.com/archives/three-ways-to-reset-a-windows-vista-admin-password/

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/vista-administrator-password-locked-out-of-computer.196737/
Relevancy 53.32%

I am trying to find a way to run some admin apps or utilities from my flash drive so that my tools and credientials are available and valid where ever I might be onsite.
Tools that I use are simple ones like Active Directory, DHCP, and a vpn app called Bozteck. Portability would make support more readily available.

A:Portable admin tools?

Here have used a program that runs various portable apps from a flash stick.
Whether it would work with security and your various log-ins I don't know.
But can say this program is easy to work with and to carry many types of program around. It's at;
http://www.codyssey.com/products/codysafe.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/portable-admin-tools.162198/
Relevancy 27.52%

I have been using office 2003 pro for 2 years. only recently I reformated C drive (Sony laptop) using restore disks. I reinstalled office 2003.
All was going well till I started to use Word 2003. I can read but not able to edit my own documents I get the message "This modification is not allowed because the document is locked"Even a new documents cannot be done. I get same message
whatever I do is not working. I removed office completly then reinstalled it and still the same proble.
I even looked at the files properties in (my documents) and made sure that the properties is set to read/write.
I'd appreciate your advice.
Thank you in anticipation

A:Locked documents office 2003

boot into Safe Mode; login as Admin
find the directory containing the files
(may be more than one; if you only store docs in your My Documents dir, then use it)
right click->properties
click the Security Tab->Advanced->Owner
take ownership of the directory (As Admin)
[select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects]

go to Permissions
Now ADD user and give FULL CONTROL
[select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects]

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/locked-documents-office-2003.95574/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi all,

a works laptop has gone screwey (it mainly affects the user account) and i need to get the pop3 mail settings etc off that account.
It lets me log in as admin only, albeit very slow and haphazard. It hangs when trying to log in as the user.
Whilst logged in as admin is there any way i can access the users email and export to a .pst so i can then re-import it onto a working laptop? If i log in to the user in safe mode, then try opening outlook it comes up with an error, asking me to restart the program or reinstall.
Using Outlook 2003 on XP Pro SP2 laptop.
Thanks for any help offered

A:Exporting users .pst from Admin account

Just browse to the relevant folder in the user's Documents and Settings..

If it denies access, take ownership of the folder and subfolders.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/exporting-users-pst-from-admin-account.94661/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello All,

I am looking for some good Admin tools that will run from my USB key. I have already found ,loaded and tested a Registry Editor. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks for your time.

A:Admin Tools on a USB Key

Here are a few that run on a usb U3 drive: http://tinyurl.com/3c4ee6

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/admin-tools-on-a-usb-key.93673/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi,

I have had the issue in the past of people changing my computers passwords and I simply boot from my usb or cd and reset the password. However somehow the password was changed on my LG Flatron N1941w and it has neither a usb port or a cd drive. The only thing I can think of at this point is converting the mouse/keyboard port to usb and booting from that...but there must be a simpler way? any input appreciated

A:Changing admin password without usb/cd capabilities

Did you attempt to boot into Safe Mode?

IF/once you get there,

change the pwd for the admin account(s)
use a better method of picking passwords - -
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Password_strength
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32040?hl=en

Also understand that multiple accounts with Admin rights allows any of them to change all passwords - - obviously just not going to work.

In addition, allowing multiple persons to share the same account has the same problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/changing-admin-password-without-usb-cd-capabilities.195446/
Relevancy 54.61%

Quick question. Hope this is the right forum. When you open a site by clicking run as admin, instead of open. Will it run as admin, for just that time or all times after that?

A:Run as Admin.

Just for that one time, you need to allow it each time unless you change the permissions on it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/run-as-admin.193221/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello everyone the other day I shutdown my computer then upon restarting it - I entered my password at the login screen as password *correct* 7 admin rejects Windows I always do Now I know for a fact it is the right password And the strange thing is when I get the error Wrong username or password it doesn t happen immediately it goes like it s about to start windows then comes back to the error Now I have bypassed it somehow by pure will by entering the password over and over again And when I was finally logged in I did a system restore to see if that would work But upon restarting it brought me Windows 7 rejects *correct* admin password back to the login and the problem remains trying to get back in again Also I went and set the setting to bypass the password by unchecking it in the control panel So now when restarting my computer it goes automatically to the error instead of the login screen So before even typing the password it just presents the error right off the bat This is all very strange any help is appreciated ------------------ System details Windows home premium bit Toshiba Satellite a Intel Core i nbsp

A:Windows 7 rejects *correct* admin password

You may have to do a Factory reinstall of your system. If you can get in again . Try changing your password in the user account.Or just deleting it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-rejects-correct-admin-password.183708/
Relevancy 53.32%

I?m working on a PC running XP pro that had an Admin account on it. I wanted to add another user and was not able to. The PC was on a net work now it?s off the network and in a workgroup. When I was not able to add a user I switched the work group to a different workgroup. Added my new user, in doing that I got an error saying something about enable sharing files. I enabled or disabled can?t remember. At that point I was able to add my user. After I rebooted I no longer had the admin account and the desktop came up with a new screen saver. I did not delete anything. I need some advise to get the admin account back. Thanks!

A:Lost Admin Account

How about System Restore?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/lost-admin-account.136184/
Relevancy 51.6%

My friend recently bought a new Windows 8 laptop which she set up in her name and therefore has a passworded Admin account. I also partitioned the HD so that the smaller portion (C) contains the OS and the larger portion (D) is for all her files.

Since I am only using the laptop temporarily my passworded 'standard' user account is located in (C) and cannot be viewed by anybody else, however, I can view my friend's files which are now being stored in 'D'.

Is there a way to protect the files in the 'D' partition in the same manner as if all accounts were on one drive and password protected?

Tom.

A:Windows 8 admin/standard user access issues

It's in the NTFS permissions - - ever look / change those?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-8-admin-standard-user-access-issues.189297/
Relevancy 52.89%

Toshiba (Satellite C50-B-14D) isn't starting properly, and keeps bringing up a blue troubleshooting page. There are options I'd like to try (refresh the PC, system restore etc.) however, every time I choose one of them, it says there's no admin account on the laptop. Each restart just brings it back to the same page. Stuck in a circle. The laptop didn't come with a disc (it doesn't have a disc drive) so that's not an option. I'd also like to keep the files on the laptop if that's possible.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

A:Laptop not loading - 'no admin account'

To start with, either remove the hard drive and slave it to another computer to copy the data off of it
or, use a bootable drive to boot into another OS and then copy the data to an external drive (may require disabling SecureBoot and enabling legacy/CSM).

Once that's done, start with these free, bootable diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/initdiag.html
Again, you may have to disable SecureBoot and enable legacy/CSM in order to boot from the disks
For the hard drive diagnostics you'll have to either work on finding a bootable diagnostic for a USB drive - or test the drive when you slave it to a working computer.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/580880/laptop-not-loading-no-admin-account/
Relevancy 54.18%

I have went to HP and Window Update and have uploaded all the updates for this machine. I also have started the driver verifier and have since stalled  a couple times now. Here is another Admin file after the updates. Thanks again, Kris    
 Admin.zip   156.45KB
  0 downloads

A:Admin zip 0607

I have no clue at how this relates to what I've been helping with in a separate topic (or if it even relates to what I was doing).
Please post in the original topic so that we know what this is in reference to.
Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/578766/admin-zip-0607/
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi,I tried opening Word after I reformatted my laptop and I got this message: This modification is now allowed because this document is locked.

All the menu icons are gray and won't let me do anything, this is for the entire Microsoft Office 2003. When I try to activate, nothing happens. I already uninstalled/installed many times. Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks

A:This modification is now allowed because this document is locked.

If this happens with all documents, then either you have not activated the
software, or you have a trial version that is expired. What happens if you
click on Help | Activate Product?

If this happens with only one document, then click on Tools | Unprotect
Document.

Nobody seems to have another solution AFAIK

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/this-modification-is-now-allowed-because-this-document-is-locked.34841/
Relevancy 27.52%

i got this error message "This modification is not allowed because the document is locked"

I cant click on most of the oenu option like on the fire, inser, ect

if u giys have any sugestinos let me know thanks

it also dosnet wo k wit exell and outlook basicly my whole microsoft office?

I am relly mad i dony know please if u guys have any segetions plese help thaks ;(

A:This modification is not allowed because the document is locked

Have you tried to copy the contents of the document to another instance of the office product you are using? You should also check to see if your temlates are read only. You may also have a virus. Are your virus defs updated?

If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall office.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/this-modification-is-not-allowed-because-the-document-is-locked.18284/
Relevancy 27.95%

HELLO,
i USE SOFTWARE "Lock My PC"' BY FSPro Labs.

HOW DO I GET MY COMPUTER TO WORK, IT WANTS THE 'ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD';THAT i forgot! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO NEXT.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL,
DOCMIKE

A:Help Please; Need Password, I'm Locked Out

To start with, stop shouting (all text in CAPITALS), it's much frowned upon!
Next, how do we know it's YOUR PC that you want to get into?
Contact the software maker, they may give you a master-password if you can prove that it's yours.
Other than that, good luck.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-please-need-password-im-locked-out.60119/