Windows Support Forum

Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible update

Q: Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible update

Hi people.
So heres my problem, i was playing this game called Grand Chase, And i was trying to find a driver to play it, and i found this one called Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver, and after i installed it , i started the game and i could play it, but it made my pcs icons,words and another stuff big, the size of the icons aumented, so i tried to install this other one called Nvidia, but when i tried to start the game it said "This game doesnt support your 3d", i deleted the Nvidia one and tried to install the old one but when i tried to install it, this message appeared :

Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible updates.

What am i supposed to do?

i was playing that game with that driver the Intel one, but when i try to re-install it again that message appears.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible update

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible update

The obvious answer is to use the correct driver.

But since you didn't tell us anything about your hardware thats going to make it impossible for us to tell you what you need to download.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/non-intel-device-detected-please-contact-the-device-manufacturer-for-possible-update.133819/
Relevancy 92.02%

I ve been trying to figure out what s -You will Problems Manufacturer Detected Computer Hardware the Latitude to contact D-630 need been going on with the DisplaySometimes it was just a Backlight on and no Display- Other times quot Burned Images quot nbsp on the Screen nbsp Sometimes when you move your mouse across them they would be quot Erased quot and other times bringing up a window could cause them to Disappear - or Appear nbsp nbsp nbsp Checker Board Squares and I guess the usual problems associated with Display Problems External Monitor does not work I used an Eraser and Cleaned off the RAM nbsp Pins As I seen this suggestion on another blog for fautly Memory Sticks and it seemed to have Latitude D-630 Hardware Problems Detected -You will need to contact the Computer Manufacturer worked Latitude D-630 Hardware Problems Detected -You will need to contact the Computer Manufacturer somewhat better than it was I m also wondering if the Black Protector under the RAM is or has Caused Problems Lifting it- there is a Sticky Strip which has some Debris Which I tried to wipe off but it also seemed to be Stuck Fast nbsp Melded to the MB Using the Dell Diagnostic Tools found nothing wrong with the Short Test Memory Diagnostic showed no Problems-But could not perform the Video Card Stress Testmessage that Driver needed to updatedBut Dell Drivers did not detect any drivers need to be updated - I had previously run Dell Driver update and it only had one for the BIOS which I had Updated I once again removed the RAM- Cleaned the Pins and Slot and rebooted- Run the Memory Test from Windows at bootMessage Other information re Video can be found on the Post en community dell com

A:Latitude D-630 Hardware Problems Detected -You will need to contact the Computer Manufacturer

Could be a bad memory module or a bad socket.  Unplug the system, remove the battery and swap the two modules.  If the error follows the module when re-tested, replace that memory module.
If it sticks to the other module in the same socket where the initial failure occurred, it's the socket that's faulty - replace the mainboard.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19990809
Relevancy 87.29%

Hello,first of all I am sorry for my bad English. Now about my problem. I have Dell Latitude 3350 laptop and everytime I search for drivers updates in Dell command update, Intel chipset device software update appears. I installed it, it says "succesfully installed", I restarted the laptop and then it appears again in Dell command update. Details of update: Version 10.1.1.9, A01, release date 17 Jun 2016, filename: Chipset_Driver_320CP_WN32_10.1.1.9_A01.EXE. Filesize 10 MB.And the same problem in Dell SupportAssist..it shows again and again Intel management engine components installer, version 11.0.0.1158,A00. Filename: Chipset_Driver_78C1C_WN32_11.0.0.1158_A00.exe. Filesize: 98 MB.So can anybody help me to resolve install problems of these updates, please? Thank you in advance for you reply.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19992736
Relevancy 86.86%

System Information Windows Home Premium Processor Intel R Core TM Quad Cpu Q GHz GHz Installed Memory RAM GB System Type -bit Operating System Dell StudioPC I get the following Solved: An during was device on a error detected operati paging \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 error a large number of Solved: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operati different times in the Administrative Event log How do I track down what is causing the problem The problem device is an external WD My Book TB IEEE Solved: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operati SBP I don t understand why there should be a paging operation Solved: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operati on this device as it is used only as an external backup for the C drive It has been set up with no paging file NEW Info I setup WD My Book drive to have a virtual paging file and guess what - The error messages stopped Go figure If you need more information just point me in the right direction and I will post it Error Report follows Warning PM Disk None Log Name System Source Disk Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords Classic User N A Computer DaleDesktop-PC Description An error was detected on device Device Harddisk DR during a paging operation Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Disk quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt DaleDesktop-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt Device Harddisk DR lt Data gt lt Binary gt D A C A E FFFFFFFF A C D FAFFFF C E D FAFFFF DB FAFFFF A C A lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt nbsp

A:Solved: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operati

The indicated solution of creating a virtual paging file for the WD MyBook drive did not correct the problem. The problem resides in the IEEE 1394 (firewire) driver. Do the following (quoted from http://social.answers.microsoft.com...e/thread/42085c5a-4f15-4dcd-8a76-9a7860b526c2) to correct the problem stated above:

"Update to my previous post. I updated my IEEE 1394 (Firewire) controller driver from "LSI 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller" (1934ohci.sys ver 6.1.7600.16385 stock driver from Windows 7 64-bit) to "1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller (Legacy)" (ochi1394.sys and 1394 bus.sys ver 6.1.7600.16385 also stock from Windows 7 64-bit).
This change seems to have resolved this issues described in my previous post in this thread. My external Firewire disk works normally now (no longer slow during large transfers) and the Warning ID=51 has not recurred (after two days).

To accomplish this driver change, here are instructions:
Control Panel > in control panel search box (upper right) type "device manager", run Device Manager (requires Admin authorization)
View > view by type, then expand IEEE 1394 Bus Controllers (by clicking the arrow)
Double click your 1394 OHCI Host controller (exact name may vary) to bring up "properties", and write down current driver name on Driver tab in case you want to go back later.
Driver tab > "Update Driver" > "Browse my computer for driver software" > "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer" > select "1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller (Legacy)" > Next
My guess is that the new 1934 ohci.sys driver has a bug triggered in some configurations. If any MVP wants to point me a the correct reporting form, I'd be glad to ask Microsoft to earn the money I spent on their new OS and fix the bug."

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-an-error-was-detected-on-device-device-harddisk1-dr1-during-a-paging-operati.966724/
Relevancy 86.43%

An error was detected on device\Device\harddisk1\D during a paging operation. This is logged frequently in my event viewer. Somtimes it is with "harddisk 2" . Is this my harddrive beginning to fail or is it an error with the external harddrive attached to my PC?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2047 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 300667 MB; H: Total - 1907726 MB, Free - 1764265 MB;
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., GA-8S661FXM-775
Antivirus: CA Anti-Virus Plus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/an-error-was-detected-on-device-device-harddisk1-d-during-a-paging-operation.1031318/
Relevancy 86.43%

I added a new gig external drive to a server several months ago to use as a secondary backup device We use a device \Device\Harddisk2\DR4 during paging operation was a on detected error An DAT drive as our primary I backup boxes to this external drive starting at p m and allow hours for each backup I haven t An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR4 during a paging operation gone back in the event viewer to see exactly when this started but I get this message now at the times those backup routines start An error was detected on device Device Harddisk DR during An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR4 during a paging operation a paging operation There is only internal drive in the server and it is HardDisk Number is this Seagate FreeAgent USB drive Anyone have any ideas as to what that message really means I can manually copy data to it and erase data from it I have noticed however that some of my backups aren t executing at times on those other boxes for what ever reason I m wondering if this drive is going into a hibernation routine or something like that Thoughts TIA nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/an-error-was-detected-on-device-device-harddisk2-dr4-during-a-paging-operation.724809/
Relevancy 85.57%

What should be happening: I plug in my headset to my controller on my windows 7 x64 PC (wired controller)
and sound comes out of the headset and not the computer

What is happening: No new device shows in device manager underneath sound video and game controllers audio

Problem: not able to use headphones on my controller

How do i solve this problem? When I restart my computer or "scan for new hardware devices" nothing happens and i dont get a headset audio device showing up

And it also doesnt appear in volume control icon > right click > playback devices
so i cant enable it there even when (show hidden/disabled devices) is enabled.

A:Xbox One Headset Device not detected in device manager

Hi realflow100,

what USB port are you plugging in the Headset in? I've noticed that sometimes depending on if you plug the headset in a USB2 or 3 port matters for some devices.

What is the audio driver you have for the moment, if you haven't got the latest here is the Acer support download page for your PC:
Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

Cheers
Boris

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/387529-xbox-one-headset-device-not-detected-device-manager.html
Relevancy 83.85%

Hi guys, its been a while.

Ive just turned the pc on to find that its saying ive lost all Audio Drivers.

It searches for drivers, all to no avail.

I can only think of 2 reasons why this has happened.

1. Windows XP auto-updates? It auto-updated itself and this happened on the re-boot.

2. Another virus, AVG caught and quarantined another virus earlier today, could that have erased my drivers?

Im running an Emachine 620.
Intel Celeron 2.70 GHz
512mb RAM

Ive not put any "extras" into the pc, its all still manufactures settings. Hardware wise anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 83.42%

Hi guys,

I'm having some BSOD issue, I suspect, they'd be due to some drivers stuff and all.

So anyway, I saw Device manufacturers had more updated drivers then the OEM (Acer Laptop here), do you think these generic drivers are worth a try or can they be harmful?

Thanks

A:OEM vs Device Manufacturer drivers

Worth it.

You can always manually create a restore point just in case.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/184106-oem-vs-device-manufacturer-drivers.html
Relevancy 80.84%

I have recently installed Windows98se. Now in Device Manager listing, Under Other device, it showed an Unknown device listed with a yellow exclamation on it. So, I remove that device and restarted my pc. After that on startup, it showed that this wizard will search for drivers for this Unknown device. But I could not find the drivers for this device. So I selected : Display list of devices.

In that I selected Other devices. On clicking next, it showed an Unknown device in the left and Unsupported device in the right box.

I clicked on the Cancel button. Please help...

Apoorva.

Relevancy 76.97%

I upgraded to Windows a while back Every time I open the computer I get a pop-up notification telling me the USB device is unrecognized I have no USB devices in any of my USB ports I sent my computer in twice No help They just uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything and told me it should be fixed It is not I then went about updating every driver in my Device Manager I uninstalled the Unknown USB Device and then updated other drivers Certain drivers such as PCI Express Root Port - C (Device Request Device Descriptor Device USB USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\6&7de72a2&0&3 Failed) Unknown when updating would also reinstall the Unknown USB Device which I would then uninstall and keep working down the list Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\6&7de72a2&0&3 Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) At the end of updating EVERYTHING I scanned for hardware changes and quot found quot the Unknown USB Device nbsp From what I can tell and I know very little about this stuff my computer can't name one of my USB ports Since it can't figure out what it's called it can't download the proper driver for it Since it can't download the proper driver it can't work properly The practical result from this is that one of my three USB ports does nothing when I put in any USB item connect my android phone thumb drive presentation clicker etc I've looked on tons of forums My current thought is that if I can tell my computer what the deice is or download the right driver and tell my computer to use that driver for this device it should solve my issue But I don't know how to know what the name of the USB port should be I imagine it would be something similar to the other USB ports I don't know who made the USB port I don't know where to search for the drivers on my own and I don't know how to tell my computer to use a downloaded drive for a specific USB Port since it usually coordinates all that on its own I've been on lots of forums and tried lots of solutions Anyone think they can help me with my problem

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/51d96031-1f7e-4d92-8d25-782f6c799d5f/device-usbvid0000amppid00026amp7de72a2amp0amp3-unknown-usb-device-device-descriptor?forum=w8itprohardware
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi, i just recently got my convertible laptop. I have found ou that the audio doesn't work due to there being no audio output device installed, and after researching, I found out that there was a problem with the the Intel SST Audio Device. The device status stated:  "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)There are no compatible drivers for this device.To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver." I tried updating the driver but the computer could not find any drivers for the device.  Can anybody fix this for me please? Thank You.

A:No Audio Output Device installed and Intel SST Audio Device ...

Hi @JD_gin?,Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!I came across your post about the Notebook, and wanted to assist you! I have looked into your issue about your HP Pavilion x2 Notebook and issues with sound drivers not installed correctly. In the Device Manager, right-click on Double-click on Sound, video, and game controllers and select all that are listed and uninstall the Driver Software. Here is the download to the Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driversp69248.exe. You could  try using the Windows Update Troubleshooting tool to fix any updates that have not come through for Windows.  Please restart the Notebook twice to make sure all update have been completed! You could also try in the Device Manager, click the arrow next to Display Adaptors to expand that categoryRight-click on Graphics and select Update Driver Software if more than 1 Graphics adapter do 1 at a time.Choose the option to Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.The Notebook should find and automatically install the updated driverAfter the installation is complete, restart your Notebook.Please let me know how this goes.You can say thanks for trying to help by clicking the Thumbs Up below!.Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/No-Audio-Output-Device-installed-and-Intel-SST-Audio-Device/td-p/5412572
Relevancy 75.68%

Hi Friends:

Yesterday, I installed my new computer and it has the following:

- Intel DX58SO Extreme Series X58
- Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz
- Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D Dominator 6 GB
- EVGA 02G-P3-1185-AR GeForce GTX285
- Western Digital 300GB Sata HDD 10K RPM
- WDC WD1001FALS-00J7B0
- WDC WD500KS
- Samsung CD/DVD Super WriteMaster
- Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850-Watt
- Cooler Master HAF 932

but I would like to ask you if I need to install the new Intel? Chipset Device Software for Intel? Desktop Boards 9.1.1.1020...what are the advantages and disadvantages?....Can you help me please?
Thanks

TecMan

A:Intel® Desktop Board DX58SO & Intel® Chipset Device Sof

Their should be ( on the site where you found the update) information as to what issues it specifically addresses.Most of the time it is advisable to update chipset drivers. They control all the way everything your MB does, from the Ethernet to NB to Sb and ram communication. Where as a bios update should only be done if it specifically addresses issues you are experiencing, or new support for your CPU. This is of course my opinion. There'll be others I'm sure.Fabe

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/31531-intel-desktop-board-dx58so-intel-chipset-device-sof.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Before, my USB device was detected normally. However, after a few weeks, it was no longer detected normally.

Normal:
Plug and play.

Problem:
Plug and cannot detect the device not even by device manager.

Solution made:
Reinstalled Drivers (Did not work)
Restart/Boot the computer while the USB Device is plugged (Worked)

Somehow, I have to restart the computer everytime I need to plug this device and I tried using other USB devices and they all worked however, this device alone is not working well enough even though its working fine on other computers.

A:USB Device not detected

what type of divices is it

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-device-not-detected.907999/
Relevancy 69.66%

When trying to use Media Player to copy music to a recordable cd, I get the message "No device detected." And yet when I went through the troubleshooter, it said the burner was working properly.

I imagine this would also prevent me from saving some of my digital pictures to disk.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance. You guys have helped me immensely in the past.

Relevancy 69.66%

Have tried a few places with this one before, hoping it tuns up trumps here. Have installed a Logitech USB Quickcam, Win98, USB on a 2 port PCI card, so no BIOS problems(hopefully). Everything seems to go in perfectly, except when the software tries to access the cam, it can't find it, and gives up saying it is attached to another application. USB diagnostics say all is OK and Device Manager is all clean and tidy. Logitech try to be helpful, but don't seem to know much. Any suggestions?

Relevancy 69.66%

Every time i connect my new Zune to my computer, i cannot get WMP 10 to detect the device so i can sync. I checked the usb status and it said it could not be used because it was in safe removal mode. It told me to disconnect the reconnect the device. I did but i still did not get response from WMP

Please if you have any advice, i would greatly appreciate it

My comp. is a W XP 2002 eMachine

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/device-not-detected.662956/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello everyone,

So, two days ago I was rendering a video on an editing program, and a notice came up saying I was out of memory. My external HD was in the computer at the time, because I put clips from there into the videos that I render.

Since then, USB devices that previously worked are working anymore (external HD; printer), besides my mouse. Whenever I plug one into the USB port, it comes up with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on the bottom right of my screen saying, "One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."

Does anyone know how I should go about fixing this?

I have a Dell Inspiron E1705 laptop.
Thanks,
Matt

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-device-not-detected.681906/
Relevancy 69.66%

why oh why will my computer not recognise my dv camcorder. windows movie maker wont, roxio refuses. i'm at a loss.

thank
jeff

A:no dv device detected

Are you using usb or firewire?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-dv-device-detected.539336/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello everyone,
No USB device seems to be getting detected on my machine when I plug in a flash drive or an external hdd I get the distinctive sound from my speakers that an USB device is plugged in but nothing is showing up in "My Computer". I went through the event logs and found that Windows is failing to load the USB device (check image in attachment logs.jpeg). What is causing this problem ? I am stuck right now. Recently I installed iTunes, so I though it might be causing this problem but I uninstalled it even then the problem persists. I don't want to format my machine just because of this small problem. Is this a driver conflict ? How do I find out why windows is all of a sudden failing to load the USB devices ? I have uploaded a copy of the saved logs detailing this failure(logs.zip). Thanks.

A:No USB device is getting detected

Go into device Manager and uninstall all the USB controllers! Reboot the computer and see if this helps.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/30997-no-usb-device-getting-detected.html
Relevancy 69.66%

whenever i connect external hard drive or pen drives to my laptop ,at first it detects and installs the software correctly,but after i remove it and reenter it it does not shows any usb device.
on opening the device manager the usb device with name "usb root access" shows yellow icon with some sort of error.

after uninstaliing the driver an restarting the laptop it again works nicely but again the same problem.

pls tell me how to solve this.

my laptop is http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=uk&lc=en&docname=c03587885

A:usb device not detected

Possible that your USB chipset is bad, and you need to send the unit off to HP for Motherboard replacement.  What is showing up in Administrative tools > Event Viewer?  If you want to spend $50, you can get the Passmark USB loopback tester and software, but really not worth it in my view.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/518481/usb-device-not-detected/
Relevancy 68.8%

My bluetooth devices is not detected, its not showing in device manager or the settings. I have tried updating the drivers but the installation fails due to the "No bluetooth device detected" error.

Relevancy 68.8%

i have a home computer. windows xp. i have a virgin mobile broadband chip that i have always been able to plug n to the usb slot on bck of computer and it pulls up the internet with no problems. i tried to get on the internet and it keeps telling me that the device isnt detected. i troubleshot,lol. and windows tells me to go to control panel, network connections, LAN or high-speed internet, the problem is i only see 3 g and local internet connection, please help me!

Relevancy 68.8%

Whenever I turn my computer on it goes to a black screen saying "No boot device detected" followed by the F commands. I have windows XP. No installation or recovery disk, so can't do that. Does this mean the Hard Drive is bad?

Relevancy 68.8%

I'm trying to replace the hard drive in my old XP PC but I'm thinking I'm in over my head. The initial bios pages say "Master: no device" and when I try to set up Windows from CD using the fastbuild facility it says it cannot complete set up because no hard drive is detected. But another bios page scanning the IDE shows the new hard drive as functional, so it can't be that I haven't connected it properly. Any ideas how I can configure it?

Relevancy 68.8%

Ok...took apart my laptop to fix the power plug cause it was loose..and well i fixed it and put my laptop back together and no i have no audio. It just says no audio output device installed..and now it just make loud beeps..on certain occasions lol..i dont kno wher to start can u guys please help a guy out..thank you very very much .

A:No audio device detected, HP G60

Did you use anti static protection when you repaired the AC Jack? Do you know how to solder? Did you have to totally remove the laptops motherboard from the laptop's case?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-audio-device-detected-hp-g60.163795/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi All,
I'm having an absolute shocker with an XP machine I have been tasked to repair.

Right then, first of all the CMOS battery ran flat. The user let it run flat after numerous messages warning them. The battery was replaced.

Now, on boot, NO BOOT DEVICE DETECTED appears.

With a Windows Disc in the drive, it boots fine, and I get to the desktop no problem.

I noticed the C:\WIndows folder does not have a boot directory, I always thought it does have one.....

So, I got a new hard drive, and re-installed Windows XP on it. Got it all done, and then when restarting I get the same No Boot Device detected message.

Unless the WIndows disc is in the drive it won't boot, and again, this install doesn't have a boot folder in windows!!

Can someone help? I'm tearing my hair out!
Thanks,
Craig

A:No Boot Device Detected

Have you verified the HD and CD are the only boot devices in the boot order and that the correct HD is selected?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/no-boot-device-detected-678819.html
Relevancy 68.8%

OK I guess I posted in the wrong forum If I understand my instructions I am suposed to create a new topichere with Highjackthis logs OK so I have now amp I hope someone can help me on this because it's driving me nuts with my Windows XP with SP An yes I followed the Windows trouble shooter and scanned Audio Not Need ! Help Device Detected my computer for viruses but the problem persits My previous post amp Highjackthis log can be found here http www bleepingcomputer com forums ind p entry Ok here is my problem with my Realtek Audio Driver Under Device Manager Sound Video and game controllers-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Under Audio Codecs When I right-click properties I get Need Help ! Audio Device Not Detected only options Disable amp Uninstal Options do not show Update Driver When I try this option it says can not find a better driver than what I Need Help ! Audio Device Not Detected have Scan for hardware change Nothing happens with this option Properties On General tab it says Audio CodecsDevice Type Sound Video and game controllersMaufacturer Standard System Devices Location UnknownThis devise is working properlyDevise usage is blank amp I can not access it ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Legacy Audio Driverssame problem----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Legacy Video Capture Devicessame problem---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Media Control Devicessame problem--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Video Codecssame problem-------------------------------------------------------------------------The only one that is working fine is Realtek High Definition AudioLocation Internal High Definition Audio I tried also unistalling amp re-installing Realtek High Definition Audio from the Control Panel but I have the sameproblem I followed all the steps and here is my DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Owner at on Fri Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV StopSign Antivirus On-access scanning enabled Updated FW StopSign Firewall enabled Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcssvchost exesvchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEsvchost exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exeC Program Files Digital Media Reader readericon G exeC Program Files LSI SoftModem agrsmsvc exeC PROGRA EACCEL FRAMEW eac productsvc exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files McAfee SiteAdvisor McSACore exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYSC Program Files Acceleration Software Anti-Virus stopsignav exeC Program Files eAcceleration OnAccess onaccess exeC PROGRA StopSign POPUPB sspopupblockerctrl exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Uniblue SpyEraser SpyEraser exeC WINDOWS system DllHost exeC Program Files eAcceleration Station station bk exeC PROGRA EACCEL FRAMEW eac svc exeC Program Files eAcceleration Firewall FWService exeC Program Files Acceleration Software Anti-Virus stopsignav exeC Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exeC Program Files Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbam exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Owner Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uSearch Bar hxxp www gateway com g sidepanel html Ch Retail amp Br EM amp Loc ENG US amp Sys DTP amp M T uStart Page hxxp www yahoo com uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext wmplayer exe ICWLaunchmSearchAssistant hxxp www gateway com g sidepanel html Ch Retail amp Br EM amp Loc ENG US amp Sys DTP amp M T mWinlogon Userinit c windows system Userinit exeBHO AcroIEHlp... Read more

A:Need Help ! Audio Device Not Detected

Sure would be nice if someone would help me out.

Anyway I was able to find all of this garbage on my computer on my own.

Stop-Sign Threat Scanner found

Win32.Backdoor/Keylogger (Type_Backdoor)

d:\i386\cmnclim.dl_._eac_qt_:cmnclim.dll
c:\windows\i386\cmnclim.dl_._eac_qt_:cmnclim.dll

WebtrendsLive Spyware Cookie

C:\Documemts and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected]

Trojan.WinREG.AutoRun.d: Virus
c:\windows\system32\tmp.reg._eac_qt_

Malwarebytes found

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0)
-> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0)
-> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Avira Antivir found

Virus or unwanted program

'ADSPY/BaRedir.A [adware]'
detected in file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\bae.dll.

SuperAntiSpyware found

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Adware.Jraun/WinEssential
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{F845E3DB-F751-4BE4-A620-64F2CA1BFB5F}\RP50\A0002750.EXE

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
SmitFraudFix found

C:\Program Files\Google\googletoolbar1.dll was infected

Found this on my own. None of my Scanners detected these files.

WAXPOW Worm

C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\App.exe

C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\APP_INSTALL

C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\autorun.inf (run App.exe at start-up !!)
Rogueware Spywarestormer

C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\install.dll

Rogueware Virusremover2009

Adware injection Zlob.PornAdvertiser.ba :

msvideo.dll

pmspl.dll

Worm C:\WINDOWS\system32\cfgbkend.dll W32.Mumawow.Y

Trojan C:\WINDOWS\system32\dfsshlex.dll Trojan.Killwma

Spyware C:\WINDOWS\system32\dx7vb.dll Spyware.AIMsniffer

Adware C:\WINDOWS\system32\icmp.dll Adware.AdVantage

Worm C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdaze.dll Downloader.Almanahe

Worm C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdusr.dll SymbOS.Hatihati.A

Backdoor registry Win32.Rbot.fm

Backdoor C:\WINDOWS\system32\mspatcha.dll Win32.Rbot.fm

Still have problems with sound. Looks like I have a Autorun infection !

Should I run Flash Disinfector or post a Combofix log ?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/222074/need-help-audio-device-not-detected/
Relevancy 68.8%

Just inquiring for my problem its not actually a problem but an annoyance

every time my system is booted up the icon in taskbar of New hardware is there searching for drivers then it will say unable to find hardware ....then i go to device manager and go to other devices there was 2 unknown device so i uninstalled them...they were gone ...and back after 3 seconds.... and won't be removed same with the unknown device detected searching for drivers... anyone know how to remove it? im not connecting any usb devices at my ports though

A:Unidentified Device detected

Try identifying the devices:

Device Manager - Finding Unknown Devices

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/221136-unidentified-device-detected.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Windows is now saying that I have no audio device. I have onboard sound, and another sound card installed. What I usually do is just disable my onboard sound, and enable my creative sound card. That was working fine for months. But now, windows acts like I have no sound at all. I tried disabling the creative sound card, and enabling my onboard sound but no luck either. The drivers are all installed properly and nothing has changed, but it won't recognize any audio device or some reason. Any suggestions?

A:No audio device detected?

prOwler, You might try removeing both drivers from the device manager and rebooting.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.492200/
Relevancy 68.8%

My Acer V3-772g-9820 (Win 10, Laptop), has this issue suddenly, after some sorta window's update. It seems like it's a driver problem, but whenever i try to install a new one I get a (Code 10, device could not be started). I have tried disable-enabling it.
Going to device manager, uninstalling and letting windows install a driver, and Device manager>High definition Audio Driver>Update>Manually>Let me choose from available drivers>Both High definition drivers, and the Realtek ones.
Anyone got any idea what to try next? Btw no system restore points >_>
It still makes a beep when i plug/ unplug my charger, so it's not the speakers

A:No Audio device detected

Windows 10 is known to have issues with certain Realtek high definition audio devices.
If you research it on-line, you may find a solution or work-around for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.1158565/
Relevancy 68.8%

This message comes up Usb device over current detected
and it shuts the computer down Any advice please
Make it simple

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-device-over-current-detected.746154/
Relevancy 68.8%

so i was having some problems with my windows 2000 operating system and i changed it to windows xp however now my computer is not detecting any audio device...........wats the problem? and how can i solve this?

A:no audio device detected

probably need the device drivers cd that came with the motherboard to load the audio drivers or pc if its a brand name pc.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/no-audio-device-detected-350899.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I have had a problem for a while now, where both my audio and my wireless cannot be detected. It came already on my computer, I have an acer laptop 2300 travelbook. I have tried resetting my computer back in time, that didn't work, I have downloaded acers audio driver and the wireless driver that didn't work. I read somewhere yesterday that there are a few things I have to download, and im not very savvy, but really need these things back in order to work. I tried to download xp pack 3 as Im only on 2 and my download stopped due to space, I am worried about deleting anything at this point, as I did that one and seemed to have lost sound and wireless. Although that may have only been a coincidence.
PLEASE HELP....

A:No audio device detected

I would recommend to reinstall the drivers, but first use a driver cleaner,

and

service pack 3

if nothing helps format your hdd and reinstall xp.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/no-audio-device-detected-314236.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi there I installed Windows this morning on my Windows XP partition as I didn't want my old files and programs and backed everything I needed up The OS version is Home Premium though I have the other versions should I need to use those instead to get my sound to work I googled my PC model and it came up with a picture of the exact one I have and told me which cards I should have in there everything's the same as I bought it except the graphics card which is now an NVIDIA GeForce So I found that I should have RealTek AC' sound card and searched for the driver I might need I found it and downloaded the one for Windows Vista Win Extracted tried installing and that message that I know others have had problems with came up saying that the 'publisher could not be verified' and did I want to continue installation anyway I had to click continue times overall over the course of the installation and it finally apparently installed then I restarted my computer Still no sound upon start up and nothing reconciled by clicking the muted speaker button either So I searched around and found that perhaps installing the Vista Win R x RealTek driver could work So I tried that and restarted and when I go to my sound device manager it says that I have nothing connected whatsoever in terms of sound cards devices and still nothing when I click the muted speaker icon My speakers are always plugged in and they need no driver Creative SBS I wondered if there's a problem based on my system spec or something I am not doing right now that I have installed these drivers Are No detected device audio there other No audio device detected drivers I need to install first I have only installed my internet connection and a few programs that I need so am I missing something My system spec is entered on my CP Thanks for any help Lizzi

Hi Lizzi, welcome to the forum. When you installed the driver did you run as admin? Also what do see when you right click on the muted speaker icon and choose playback devices? We will do our best to get you some sound

Geeve

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/97917-no-audio-device-detected.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I downloaded a program on my computer and since then I have no sound.When
playing a video,movie etc I get error message: No sound device detected.
( my O/S is Windows XP )
How to I get the sound back ?

Tks

A:No sound device detected

AntonABC said:

I downloaded a program on my computer and since then I have no sound.When
playing a video,movie etc I get error message: No sound device detected.
( my O/S is Windows XP )
How to I get the sound back ?

TksClick to expand...

First, have you tried simply rebooting?

Next you might try updating the drivers for your sound card...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-sound-device-detected.693255/
Relevancy 68.8%

The sound device on my laptop is not being detected since I installed Windows XP. It was working perfectly fine before. I downloaded all the drivers that were applicable for the laptop from this website: http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp?service=UK
Most of the other drivers work except the sound driver that is recommended for the machine, it installs perfectly fine and asks to restart the machine but when it restarts there is still no sign of the sound device being detected.

Relevancy 68.8%

i have a major problem!!! i have a hp pavilion, it says i have no mixers available and when i go into sound control it's greyed out... i've tried alot of many things nothing works. please help!!!!!!!!

please help some1!!!!!!!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.1004435/
Relevancy 68.8%

I reinstalled window 8 on my laptop. My laptop wont detect my bluetooth headphones. I just installed and updated the bluetooth drivers on my laptop, with no luck. Its not the headphones, my cell phone detects them. Can anybody help me connect these things?

A:Bluetooth device not detected.

What is the make and model # of the head phones?

Method 1:
a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.
b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:
Step 1: After running the troubleshooter, check in Windows updates if any drivers’ updates are available for the Bluetooth device. If so, install the same and check if it helps.
a. At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
b. Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
Step 2: If the update are not available then you may try to update the drivers from the manufacturer website.
Step 3: If the Windows 8 drivers are not available for the device then you may install the drivers in compatibility mode.

You may run the drivers in compatible mode.
a) Enter the Start screen.
b) Press Windows key + C on your keyboard to show the Charms bar (If you have a touch screen: Touch the right edge of your screen and slide your finger to the center of the screen to show the Charms bar).
c) Search for Troubleshooting, Click Settings in the right column.
d) Click Troubleshooting. Click Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.
e) Click next, select Not Listed. Click Next.
f) Click Browse and select the installer that you downloaded using the link above.
g) Click next, click Troubleshoot program.
h) Check The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won't install or run now box
i) Click Next, select the last known working operating system for this driver (probably Window j) Click Next.

Method 3:
Follow these steps and check if the Bluetooth Support Service is started.

a. Press Windows Key + R, type services.msc, hit Enter.
b. Right click on the service named-Bluetooth Support Service.
c. Check if it is started, if not click on Start.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/bluetooth-device-not-detected-1074754.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Please help me I am a computer dummie and my sound is not working. I have been looking for the answer for a week now and I get words like codec and motherboard....what? I have an ACER aspire running with Windows XP. I have been to the control panel and looked under "Sound and Audio devices" Then under Volume it says no audio device. Under hardware it says everthing is running with out a problem Such as:

MAT****A DVD-RAM UJ-850S
Audio Codecs (Location Unkown)
Legacy Audio Drivers (Location Unkown)
Medioa Control Device (Location Unkown)
Legacy Video Capture Devices (Location Unkown)
Video Codecs (Location Unkown)

Ok so this can't be that hard but it is for me can anyone help me? I just want to see a video on Utube!
BTW: It was working last week and then I installed Norton 360 and it (sound) was gone

mine is doing the same thing. Did you delete anything you shouldn't have?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.813370/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello Recently I had to reinstall windows on a new hard drive After installing all of my drivers and I ve done this a hundred times I know how to get the drivers for my motherboard windows updates I can t count how many times something bad happened to my computer because of windows updates etc and I discovered the computer will not detect a sound device No detected. sound device I ve reinstalled the usual drivers from No sound device detected. my motherboard s cd and their website I ve tried updating the BIOS I even reset the battery But in no way will my onboard audio device be detected I do not have any exclamation points or any signs of missing or corrupt drivers however I did notice a lot of my drivers have instances and some of them say Unknown location Even though I keep installing the correct drivers they don t seem to show up in the device manager even hidden devices Maybe the onboard sound card died I don t know but there are two of them on the board and neither of them work The windows audio service is started I ve restarted it many times The device is enabled No sound device detected. in the BIOS The drivers won t update any further and if I wanted to install ones such as quot Audio Codecs quot or quot Legacy Drivers quot I can t because there is no Uninstall option The devices in the list Audio Codecs Audio Codecs these two are unknown location and do not have an uninstall option Legacy Audio Drivers Legacy Audio Drivers these two are unknown location and do not have an uninstall option Legacy Video Capture Devices no uninstall option Media Control Devices no uninstall option MPU- Compatible MIDI Device this comes back when I uninstall Standard Game Port Video Codecs Hidden Devices also come back after they re uninstalled Microsoft Kernel System Audio Device Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio Compatibility Driver Note The drivers I ve been installing including realtek do not appear in the list I would think the problem is that I cannot uninstall the instances of the unknown drivers There are no other devices listed as other or unknown Stats ASUS A N-SLI DELUXE Windows XP Pro SP bit AMD Athlon x Hopefully it s enough info for someone to help me out Everywhere I search the only help I get is quot be sure you installed the correct drivers quot but that doesn t seem to be the problem here Also I had to go buy new speakers to find out that they didn t work so my old speakers should be fine after all And stupid me I never have system restore enabled Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-sound-device-detected.851317/
Relevancy 68.8%

I recently moved into a new case, the NZXT Tempest, upgraded to a new video card (Palit GTS 450) and a new PSU (Corsair TX 650watt). After all of this, the mute symbol is always displayed and i cant change it. WHen scrolled over it says "No AUdio Output Device is Installed"

I am planning on clean wiping Windows 7 tomorrow, but does anyone know anything else I can do to fix it?

I was just going to buy a new sound card, but I want the headphone/microphone jacks on the front of my case to still work.

Did you check the BIOS to make sure that the onboard audio is connected?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-audio-device-detected.158664/
Relevancy 68.8%

I have an old HP Pavilion dv9608nr and recently from time to time my Conexant audio device isn't detected by Windows & It doesn't even appear in Device Manager.

Things I've tried:
Scanning for hardware changes - No change
Trying to reinstalling the driver - No device detected
Using a Linux Distro Live CD - Works perfectly
Restarting the Audio Service - No change
SFC Scan - No change.
System Restore - No change

I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions other than reinstalling Windows?

A:No Audio Device Detected

It sounds like either failing hardware or an incompatible driver. After looking at the HP support site I can see that there are vista drivers for this model but nothing for 7. It may be time for an upgrade...

I had an HP recently where the USB ports were intermittently malfunctioning and then completely failed altogether. Turned out to be a failing motherboard, seems to me that your hardware is most likely failing

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/232559-no-audio-device-detected.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I have a USB Storage Device (SanDisk Cruzer Switch) that isn't being detected on any computer that I plug it into; tried on Mac and Windows computers.

I recently formatted it as a bootable USB with HP USB Disk Format Utility with the MS-DOS option ticked. I was planning to use the USB to update my BIOS on another computer. However, when I unplugged the USB from my computer and plugged it into the computer that I was working on it wouldn't show up in the BIOS Boot Menu. Tried it on other computers to see if it would appear but no visible or audible notifications appeared.

The USB doesn't show up in Device Manager or Disk Management either.

A:USB Storage Device not being detected

If your pen drive does not show up in any of the working computers, I would presume it is dead and discard it or get a warranty replacement.

To get going with the task of updating BIOS from a bootable DOS drive, use RUFUS, a very nifty tool,, to create your DOS bootable pen drive. Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way

Verify the correct pen drive is shown, give it a new volume label as you want, check all the boxes under the Format Options, "Create a bootable disk using" select MSDOS from the dropdown menu and click on start. Done.

[I do use HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool v2.2.3 - the last version that could format >2TB USB drives, but had never used it to create a bootable DOS drive. Just to check on it, I created a bootable DOS disk with it, feeding Windows 98 System files (DOS) and was able to boot into DOS, no difficulties.

A Full Format is advisable by removing the check mark on Quick Format.

Now I want to ask the following questions;

1. After writing DOS, did you check the DOS files had indeed been written to the pen drive? ( You have to unhide hidden files and protected system files in Folder Options>View)

2. After writing the BIOS files into that pen drive, did you check again?

3. Did you safely remove the pen drive or just pulled it?

4. Did you remove, replug it, restart, get into the one time boot menu and check you could get into DOS prompt on the same computer you created it? ]

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/350918-usb-storage-device-not-being-detected.html
Relevancy 68.8%

My PC this morning has suddenly and without any warning, gone wrong and cannot be started up.

I am getting the American Megatrends (AMI) warning " USB Device Over Current Detected, system will shut down in 15 seconds"

Even after unplugging everything, including even the monitor, the PC is shutting down after 15 seconds.

What is the cause? Has the motherboard failed? If so can this be replaced without loosing data ( I know this is on the HD so should be ok).

Any advice please?

A:USB Device Over Current Detected??

Have a look in the motherboard manual for USB jumpers. Most of the threads I found about this problem were caused by a loose jumper on the mobo or one that had fallen off.

It can also be caused by a damaged USB socket. Check that none of the PC's USB sockets are damaged.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-device-over-current-detected.1021420/
Relevancy 68.8%

hello everyone, well I know this is not new problem but I tried already evreything I saw in the previous Q/A, well I have a probook 450 G3 HP laptop with Win 7 pro 64, all the drivers works fine now expect for the audio driver I still not able to get it through. the bios is updated to 01.06 V, 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/audio-device-not-detected/td-p/5579978
Relevancy 68.8%

I needed to burn a ISO file to a disc and I opened ImgBurn but it said device not detected? Any ideas? thanks in advance

P.S. the ISO file is 697mb and the CD is 700mb

Relevancy 68.8%

Hey, so I have Windows 10 (no touch screen, desktop computer) and it keeps being detected as a mobile device. This is forcing sites to send me the mobile version of their website. It happens in both Chrome and Firefox. I tried some "useragent" fix for firefox but nothing is abnormal there. How the heck do I fix this and why does it detect me as mobile?
It also says I need to update my flash which i already did. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/613300/pc-win-10-being-detected-as-a-mobile-device/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi,

Under my Vista Business 32 bits, every time I reboot my laptop, Vista is detecting an hardware device.

I tried to install with the recommended windows drivers, but nothing is changing. I have still this unknow devices detected.

The last programs I installed was VPnium. But for this one, I hadn't noticed anything wrong.

After that, the next day, I installed Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit  and after that, I uninstalled 'ExploitShield'  from Zerovulnerability Labs.

Running Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, it detected Ukash virus (an old infection I had, that I thought I removed all the traces) and the famous 'hellomoto' folder with 2 dat files.

I forgot to mention that I deleted all left behind traces from the ExploitShield on my registry and on my computer, to make sure that I removed this program. The uninstallation process was done with RevoUninstall.

Please check the attached files: Device Manager screenshots (sorry, in french).

Thanks in advance

A:Unknown device detected !

Please Download Minitoolbox from here and save to your desktop.
Run it and select following options:
List last 10 Event Viewer Errors
List Installed programs
List Devices (only problems)
Click GO and let it run, after it finished it will produce you a log, please copy the entire log and paste in your next reply. (Don't attach.)

Thank you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507437/unknown-device-detected/
Relevancy 68.8%

i switched my computer on the other day to find that my speakers weren't detected on my computer. im not sure what to do to make them work. i checked the device manager and no sound device was there, i have also tried my device cd and that wont work on the computer. Please Help!!!

A:Audio Device Not Detected

Reinstall the driver for the sound card.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-device-not-detected.704722/
Relevancy 68.8%

So I did a clean install of Win 7, reformatting the disk, thinking that I could pull everything back from my WD MyBook 500GB external drive. I plugged it in (tried all USB ports) and nothing is detected.

I've gone to WD site to find a driver, but can't find it. I re-installed the Memeo Backup software that came with it, which can't detect it either. Add a Device just spins and spins. Anyone know how I can get my stuff of the external drive?
Kitchen

A:Wd storage device not detected

Try checking the usb connection on the back of the drive itself.

Try going the device manager to see if the drive is showing up there. if it is, then the drive file system is at fault. it might be corrupted. the testdisk utility, or try connecting the drive to another computer to see what happens

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/13082-wd-storage-device-not-detected.html
Relevancy 68.8%

win 2000, can't get my 9 pin rs-232 to work.
Any tricks!

Thanks
Don

A:com port no device detected

Reinstall the driver for the com port. Device manger, Ports(Com&LPT) Right click communication port, properties, Driver and finally Update driver. hope this will help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/com-port-no-device-detected.179692/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi I am having trouble on my parents computer The sound doesn t work all hardware tested on other machines and working but it was fine this morning I have tried uninstalling the sound drivers and then installing the default drivers and then also upgrading them further to no avail Playback Devices lists the Speakers and also SPDIF Interface TX The former is set to default and both are enabled There are Audio detected not device no Audio device not detected disabled devices When I click properties on either of these and try to save them or try to disable the devices the command is ignored i e there is no change Recording devices displays some disabled devices and it also displays my Microsoft LifeCam VX- microphone when it is plugged in although interestingly this microphone also isn t properly detected and doesn t pick up any sound I have checked msconfig and Services to make sure Windows Audio is enabled and started I have used Device Doctor to search for up to date drivers and have installed them I have run Windows Updates I m at a bit of a loss for what to do next Any thoughts I have tried running System Restore but it fails everytime saying the registry entry for the restore was either damaged or deleted - I have tried multiple restores I have attached my system info in the hope it is of some help Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-device-not-detected.1115959/
Relevancy 68.8%

Could someone tell me where I can find sound drivers for an M7VIG PRO Motherboard using onboard sound. I checked under DXdiag and it says no sound device; so I am guessing the driver for this device is not installed. Yet I cant seem to find the driver on the net clearly. Could use you guys/girls help.

A:No Sound Device Detected

Here you go: http://www.biostar-usa.com/mbdownloads.asp?model=M7VIG PRO

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-sound-device-detected.471083/
Relevancy 68.8%

hi all i having a huge problem with my sound, it says no mixers available or w.e and when i go into sound controls they're all grey'd out.. i have a hp pavalion model m7467c i've tried alot of many things nothing seems to work.... please help

closing duplicate, please respond at http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/1004435-no-audio-device-detected.html . Please do not create duplicate threads for the same issue.

thanks,

v

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.1004438/
Relevancy 68.8%

drivers r fine as far as i can see but no sound from speakers or anything else is heard says quot no audio device detected quot here is my hijackthis log Old Yesterday AM permalink gingergib Registered User Join Date Apr Posts OS xp no audio device hijackthis log no sound being output at all on my pc for few weeks now tried drivers but im useless when it comes to sound heres the hijackthis log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet audio detected no device Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exe no audio device detected C Program Files ewido anti-malware ewidoctrl exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system UAService exe C WINDOWS System dmadmin exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system GSICON EXE C WINDOWS system dslagent exe C Program Files TrojanHunter THGuard exe C Program Files Dell Photo AIO no audio device detected Printer dlbtbmgr exe C Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer dlbtbmon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe no audio device detected C Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM EXE C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe C Program Files Creative Sync Manager Unicode CTSyncU exe C Program Files LimeWire LimeWire exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system CTPdeSrv exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS System cisvc exe C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C Documents and Settings Chris Gibson My Documents Unzipped hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http g msn co uk SEENGB SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http g msn co uk SEENGB SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www imtools org R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http g msn co uk SEENGB SAOS FORM TOOLBR O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dll O - Toolbar Protection Bar - fd cf- be - c - cda-b d c bd - C Program Files strCodec iesplugin dll file missing O - Toolbar Windows Live Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dll O - HKLM Run RemHelp remhelp exe O - HKLM Run GSICONEXE GSICON EXE O - HKLM Run DSLAGENTEXE dslagent exe USB O - HKLM Run THGuard quot C Program Files TrojanHunter THGuard exe quot O - HKLM Run Dell Photo AIO Printer quot C Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer dlbtbmgr exe quot O - HKLM Run DLBTCATS rundll C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X DLBTtime dll email protected O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run PWRISOVM EXE C Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM EXE O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run svchost C WINDOWS system inezcnsd svchost exe O - HKCU Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe quot background O - HKCU Run Creative Detector quot C Program Files Creative MediaSour... Read more

Hi, gingergib!

My name is Nick and I will try to assist you with your problem entitled "no audio device detected ".

I stress to inform you, that at this stage, your Hijack This log will not be reviewed quickly because it is in the wrong section for Hijack This Logs. I cant review it for you either.

If you would like to get your log reviewed, then you will need to post this topic in the Security Section. I will provide some information below on your issue, though. If the procedure is found to not work, then you may need to Personal Message a moderator to move this topic for you, or post your Hijack This Log in the Security Section.

First, here is my procedure:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Device Manager
Here, we will be checking to see if there is any errors with the audio devices you have installed.

1. Right click My Computer (should be on desktop, or Start Menu).
2. Select Properties >> Hardware tab.
3. Click the button that says Device Manager.
4. When Device Manager is open complete the following steps:

Expand the category Sound, video and game controllers
Please specify what is listed there.
Also note for any (!), or (?) next to those items.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,
Nick Tompson - Microsoft MCSA

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.560153/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi I'm having problems with my laptop...for some really strange reason since I installed Itunes almost every time I turn it on it says that no audio device is detected? I've stopped using Itunes on my laptop but it still keeps happening.

I go through the troubleshooting...the device manager says there are no problems that everything is working correctly. It has been suggested that I install the codec drivers again so I followed the instructions I was given and then rebooted. Most of the time it works and the sound comes back but this last time it hasn't happened. It's still saying no audio device detected.

I haven't got any external speakers or anything installed it's just the sound system that came with the laptop.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you )

A:No Audio Device Detected

Hi,

Reinstall your chipset driver...reboot and then reinstall your audio driver

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.578209/
Relevancy 68.8%

I was uninstalling some programs and when i went to myspace, i noticed that the sound would not work. It keeps saying no sound device. I don't recall uninstalling it. will i need to get another sound card. also when i first turn CP on it gives me a window that says welcome to the found new hardware wizard. Plz help

A:no sound device detected

You need to reinstall the sound card drivers. When it comes up and says found new hardware you need to put the driver disk in the drive. If this is a HP Dell or Compaq you might need to just have the system find the drivers for you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-sound-device-detected.602372/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi I have tried everything and have gotten no where if anyone can help you would be a hero in my house. I recently installed a fresh copy of XP sp3 on a new hard drive for a computer I just built. Everything works fine but my on board audio is not being recognized. I have installed the drivers from my motherboard disc. I have looked at the device manager and under sound, video and game controllers my on board sound is not listed. There is a yellow exclaimation by other devices PCI device. I have tried installing the sound driver to that and it will take it but does not restore sound. I have even reinstalled XP and I still have this problem. If anyone has any ideas please help!!! =(

MSI MS-7302 Motherboard
AMD X2 6000+ 3.1
onboard audio
ATI 4850 HD Sapphire
4 gigs ram
XP PRO SP3

A:No Audio Device detected

First, it's not clear to me from your description whether you have BOTH an onboard device AND an installed PCI sound card. If you have an installed PCI sound card -- the onboard device should be disabled in the BIOS -- then reinstall your drivers for the PCI sound card.

Be sure you are getting UPDATED drivers from the sound or motherboard site -- not those that originally came with the mobo since it is pre SP3. In any case the device should be detected in the Device Manager -- whether the drivers work or not. If no detection -- this is either a hardware or BIOS corruption issue.
As a first shot at this I would go through the standard procedure of shutting down, opening the case, all power removed -- and reset the CMOS.

You can do this either by removing the battery for a couple of minutes -- or with the jumpers if you can find them.

If the battery is more than 4 years old -- it might be well to replace it. You will need to reset the time in the BIOS after doing this.

The second option would be to risk a BIOS flash for the motherboard model.

If both those fail to resolve the problem you can safely assume the onboard hardware is buggered -- and you should buy a cheap PCI sound card and install it

In fact I would probably do that to avoid a risky BIOS flash If I were unsure of the outcome -- which can be fatal if it fails.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.845384/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi,
I have a Dell Dimension 3100 Pentium(R)4 524 computer with windows xp home edition. Just purchased a Canon MD 120 camcorder and was advised at the camera shop that I would need to get a fire wire card installed so that I can copy the digital video to my PC. The computer store sold me Ulead computer PCI card and installed it for me, leaving me to run the install disc when I got home. I did this and tried to connect my camera to the computer with the cable supplied but all I get is an error message telling me that "No capture device detected". I cant find any mention of either the PCI card or the camera in device manager. Reading through the specs for my computer it says . No floppy drive and media card reader but i do not know if this means anything. Can anyone help me sort out the problem area?
Thanks

A:No Capture device detected

I know this sounds like a stupid suggestion but is the camera in the correct mode. I know my camera has to be the correct mode to work and the manual says very little about it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-capture-device-detected.619467/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hey there, whenever my computer restarts it gives me a message that says 'no boot sector on internal hard drive' then after a second a message pops up that says something a long the lines of 'press r1 to try reboot', etc ..everytime I hit f1 the computer will load up windows 7 fine though. But for some reason every single time I restart if gives me that 'no boot sector on internal hard drive' message. I've tried a few things including re-installing windows and I still couldn't figure out how to stop this, any ideas?

Thanks!

A:No Boot Device Detected

Is this a desktop or laptop computer?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/384195/no-boot-device-detected/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hard drive isn't detected on my Compaq cq Although it is spinning slowly When I run the test in the bios menu it says hard drive passed but bios didn't list it in my list of bootable devices The problem started when a program wasn't responding so I closed it Immediately the computer shut off and went to a blue screen It did not say the usual no bootable device device boot No detected detected like a usual bsod Then when it restarted it had a black error screen which stated code xc A driver issue which is also what the blue screen also stated without the codes Trying to get it to boot but all it would do is being up an error screen Could not get into recovery or boot up Windows After it sat for a day I turned it back on and it booted into recovery by itself After trying a factory reset it came up with a new code which I can't remember This is when the hdd problem started After trying to reset the cmos No boot device detected a bios code was another issue the hdd then became undetectable Running the test in the bios menu it tests fine but is not in the list of bootable devices Abby help appreciated I'm at work right now but I can post all the codes when I get home as I have pictures of all the screens

A:No boot device detected

Any* help appreciated.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/560128/no-boot-device-detected/
Relevancy 68.8%

Sorry if there is already a thread about this but the ones i read were for laptops mostly and mine is for a desktop Recently i did a update for windows media player codecs and i had to restart my computer for it to complete as it was booting back up it went to a device detected No bootable not help black screen with the message quot BOOTMGR is compressed press Ctrl Alt Delete to restart quot and i did for about mins but nothing happened then a friend told me i had to No bootable device not detected help use the Windows Vista Recovery disk but my computer has no disks what so ever it came with vista pre-installed on it already so i had to use my dads old windows xp sp to find info and a lot of my answers kept pointing to a website called neosmart with a vista recovery torrent so i downloaded it and burned it onto a cd with imgburner but before i inserted the disk they said change the BIOS to cd rom drive first i did that but no luck then i accidentally did a huge mistake and disabled everything hard drive optical drive usb floppy cd rom then i saved it now a new message pops up saying quot A bootable device has not been detected please refer to product guide quot ect and i asked for help one last time and kept seeing quot press F or F before start up quot i keep doing that but nothing happens i can't do anything with it it just keeps going to the same screen like i said before i am using a separate computer so is there a way to help my computer comeback or is it doom forever also if it helps my spec is eMachines W Windows Vista Home Basic Intel Pentium Processor SATA ll GB HDD

A:No bootable device not detected help

go back to the BIOS and reset it, if you are unable to get to the BIOS you will need to reset it:
http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-Your-BIOS

Just be careful, also if you don't understand what the article is saying the just Google "reset BIOS"

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/no-bootable-device-not-detected-help-486149.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I have a gateway desktop and everything was working fine. Then I was cleaning out my Add/Remove programs and I accidentally deleted SOUNDMAX. Then, my sound stopped working but my speakers are still on and plugged in properly. Sound properties are gray & say "no audio device detected". What do I do?!

A:No audio device detected!

Hello have you tried a system restore

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/getstarted/ballew_03may19.mspx

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.833375/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello,

After a windows update when i restarted my computer, my audio device just disappeared. At the audio setting it says " no audio device is installed". I have tried system restore and no luck. Under Device manager there is no audio, video and game controllers. Nothing in yellow to determine anything is wrong. My system is HP pavilion dv9823cl. External sound cards work but without them there is no sound, just a red cross next to the sound settings. I have tried to reinstall the chipset driver and still no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

A:No Audio Device detected

I assume since you are in the Windows 7 forum, that is what you have. It looks like HP has Vista drivers here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...en&cc=au&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3689901#N571 but not for Windows 7. Did you try "scan for hardware changes" in Device Manager?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-audio-device-detected.931601/
Relevancy 68.8%

I have a Soundblaster Audigy 4 inserted into my PCI slot and it used to work until I re-installed Windows XP. I did put in a new motherboard though, and a new hard-drive. I don't think either of these is the problem though. I've installed all of the Creative drivers and software, but even the software is saying that 'the audio device supported by this software is not detected'. I looked in Device Manager all I see is audio codecs and nothing to do with my sound card. How can I get Windows to detect it?

Relevancy 68.8%

My bluetooth devices is not detected, its not showing in device manager or the settings. I have tried updating the drivers but the installation fails due to the "No bluetooth device detected" error.I have also tried changing the Bluetooth service starting to "Automatic", that was no help as well. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-device-not-detected/td-p/5820081
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello, I'm trying to troubleshoot someone's computer, and I've run into a wall. Windows seems to not detect the sound card when I go to Sound Properties, but shows up all fine and dandy in Device Manager. I've looked all over the internet for solutions, and I think I may have narrowed it a bit. The "Windows Audio" service is marked as Automatic, but doesn't start unless started manually. Further info; computer tends to get hit with virus/spyware relatively often (new user at the controls).

Relevancy 68.8%

My audio device is not connected. REsently i have uninstalled and insalled some things to make my computer faster then the isue started. I dont know whats the matter thou. HELP

A:Audio device not detected

More information is needed. Laptop? Desktop? Type of audio hardware installed in PC? Other hardware (motherboard, chip set, ...)? And what did you uninstall and install, was it software or hardware?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/audio-device-not-detected.173917/
Relevancy 68.8%

i have compaq presario c550em notebook.I downloaded the driver for audio device but when i tried to install it message appeared"NO DEVICE DETECTED FOR THIS DRIVER".I am using XP.Whereas sound device works properly on windows VISTA.What should I do?Any help....!!!!!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/no-device-detected-for-this-driver-387375.html
Relevancy 68.8%

It is pretty embarrassing when I have to ask for help on this but my Mothers Gateway Model NX860XL decided today to not have any sound device in device manager.

So I need some help with how to get it working again.
Things I've tried
Startup repair
System recovery
Downloading and installing the driver.
MPC purchased the professional division of Gateway products, this I found out by entering the serial number MPC Information

Here are the specs http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/...08647sp3.shtml I could use the Texas instruments card reader drivers as well as the Soundblaster Pro Midi
Should also maybe get the Sigma Tel 9250 drivers.

Yet I will still need to know how to get windows Vista 32bit to recognize the sound device.

Thanks. Fabe

A:No Sound Device Detected

hey hii,
Had you tried added the hardware like old fashion going into control panel, add new hardware?

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/284506-no-sound-device-detected.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi all So the story goes like this I have the HP touchsmart tm and I purchased an SSD a few months ago I did a clean install on the SSD and installed all the drivers including the bluetooth drivers Since I didn t need to use bluetooth before I didn t bother Detected Bluetooth Not Device checking to see whether it worked or not All I know is that before I did the clean install bluetooth worked on the old installation I recently purchased a bluetooth device and wanted to connect it to my computer However when I tried looking for the bluetooth module under device manager I could not find it I tried looking under the quot adapter settings quot in the network and sharing centre but to no avail I thought I installed the incorrect drivers so I tried installing them again When I tried that an error message popped up saying that I need to turn on my bluetooth device first before attempting to install the driver The bluetooth module itself is not broken nor is it disconnected from the computer I tried looking under the BIOS and the bluetooth FCC ID field had a value for it I even Bluetooth Device Not Detected tried opening up my laptop and replugging the module itself When I unplugged the module the bluetooth FCC ID field in the BIOS would disappear only to reappear when I replugged the module I tried looking in the BIOS for any options pertaining to the bluetooth module but could not find any Does anybody have any idea what is wrong P S the bluetooth module is made by Broadcom nbsp

A:Bluetooth Device Not Detected

Do you have a bluetooth on/off program, on some of the laptops I have used there is often an option to turn on the bluetooth - when OFF its does not show up in the device manager

there maybe a HP wireless assistant that also manages the bluetooth

service manual
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02262878.pdf

shows the bluetooth controlled by the wireless switch - but on my older HP Laptop - the HP wireless assistant controlled the bluetooth and the wireless separately

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-device-not-detected.1096414/
Relevancy 68.8%

What the heck does USB device over current detected and how do I solve this problem in 16 seconds???

A:What is USB device over current detected mean?

It means that device is drawing to much power
from the USB bus.
Does the Connected USB device have it's own
power supply?
If so,make sure it is connected and working.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-is-usb-device-over-current-detected-mean.819759/
Relevancy 68.8%

Let me say, I've found a lot of interesting facts on this website, and am glad I am a member of it. Also Thanks in advance to any help.

I have Windows XP SP3. My audio works and then doesn't work. Now my audio flat out doesn't work at all. I went to the control panel, then to audio and it said no audio device detected. I have an internal sound card. There is a yellow sign with an exclamation point in it next to the Windows Wave Audio Mixer. I tried to update it, but I don't have my Windows disk, or my motherboard disk, or even know what company made my mother board for that matter. I'm not the most computer savy person. With that said, what can I do correct this problem? Thank you

A:No Audio Device Detected help

We will have to know what model your motherboard is. Is your computer store bought? If so, what is the make and model of it. Can you open the case and give us all the numbers/ letters you see printed on the motherboard?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-audio-device-detected-help.123107/
Relevancy 68.8%

My audio device is not being detected all hardware and drivers are there and are functioning but still no dice. What can I do? I a running xp and the hardware is realtec97 audio

A:audio device not detected

Are there any yellow question marks or exclamation points in Device Manager?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/audio-device-not-detected-389416.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi
anyone now where I can finde drivers for this device. I instal Windows 7 Build 7100 and I can't nowhere find it.

Location: on Intel(R) 82801GBM (ICH7-M/U) LPC Interface Controller - 27B9

thx for help

A:Unknow Device Intel(R) 82801GBM

Try this;

Download Intel(R) 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface Controller - 27B8

or take a look at this page;

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...&swEnvOID=1093

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/10670-unknow-device-intel-r-82801gbm.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Owning a P50 is starting to feel like an R & D group or a beta-test group. Which wouldn't be so bad if we weren't trying to run businesses with these machines!The Intel Chipset update fixes "nothing" and addresses "no" problems. It's just recommended by the Vendor. Bios 1.23 fixes "nothing" and addresses "no" problems.There are readme files with these upgrades so why doesn't Lenovo put an intelligent, brief, explanation of who would want the update and why? It could just be one line added to the comment section of the readme file so it doesn't feel so much like you're just rolling the dice...

A:Intel Chipset Device Software v 10.1.1.13

Are your system having issues that you are trying to address, or are you just trying to be proactive? Generally I go by the rule that "If it is not broken, don't fix it" when considering applying updates, but if you are experiencing stablity problems with the systems, updating the drivers, especially the core Chipset Drivers would be a good first step.    The readme files for the two updates you cite state the contain the followign fixes.Chipeset <10.1.1.13>(N1EH106W) fixes - (New) Improved driver's stability.    (These are fixes from Intel that may fix problems if you are experiencing crashes etc.)BIOS Version 1.23 Problem Fixes - APS does not work on specific configration.    (I hate when they use acronyms, but I believe this referes to the Active Protection System that protects the HD from damage due to shock) 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/Intel-Chipset-Device-Software-v-10-1-1-13/td-p/3307895
Relevancy 67.94%

I have some problem with my Amd Driver, I cant install that driver on my laptop and the amd device not showing in device manager, please help me!

A:AMD driver not detected in device manager

The AMD graphics device will only be seen in the Device Manager if the AMD graphics is active. Otherwise you will only see the Intel HD Video solution. Why are you trying to upgrade the driver?If you want the switchable graphics to continue working, then definitely do not try upgrading with a driver directly from AMD. Only use the HP supplied AMD video graphics software driver from the support portal driver downloads for the appropriate OS.   The HP driver software has been modified by HP to provide switchable graphics. It also contains the Intel driver. Do not install them seperately.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/AMD-driver-not-detected-in-device-manager/td-p/5744515
Relevancy 67.94%

Hello I m new here and I have no audio on my Toshiba Satellite laptop I amrunning windows and I have been trying to fix this for days no no avail I get this from troubleshooter Windows audio and windows audio endpoint builder services must be running and at least isn t running I also get a download for Registry log reg and when I click run I get quot cannot import some keys are open by the syatem or other processes I ran hijack this and am including the file ANY help would be greatly appreciated Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor AMD Turion Audio 7 Windows detected not device tm II Dual-Core Mobile M AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card AMD M G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard TOSHIBA Portable PC Antivirus Trend Micro Titanium Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved Windows 7 Audio device not detected at AM on Platform Unknown Windows WinNT SP MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Users Sindy AppData Roaming Exvaed muugan exe C Program Files x TOSHIBA ConfigFree NDSTray exe C Program Files x TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSwMgr exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXE C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Trend Micro NSC BHO - CA B-DC D- A - - E FAC - C Program Files Trend Micro AMSP Module TmIEPlg dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Oracle JavaFX Runtime bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO TmBpIeBHO - BBACBAFD-FA E- - B - EB F D AC - C Program Files Trend Micro AMSP Module TmBpIe dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Oracle JavaFX Runtime bin jp ssv dll O - BHO EpsonToolBandKicker Class - E FB- DD- F -B AC-B CAE F A - C Program Files x EPSON EPSON Web-To-Page EPSON Web-To-Page dll O - Toolbar EPSON Web-To-Page - EE D F- B- - D-C B AAEBA D - C Program Files x EPSON EPSON Web-To-Page EPSON Web-To-Page dll O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKCU Run D F BDB- -AD F- - A AB C Users Sindy AppData Roaming Exvaed muugan exe O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe autoRun User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce mctadmin C Windows System mctadmin exe User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe autoRun User NETWORK SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce mctadmin C Windows System mctadmin exe User NETWORK SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files x Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe quot background User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files x Windows Live Messenger m... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-audio-device-not-detected.1055762/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi there,
Can someone help me? I have bluetooth in my presario laptop but I am unable to use it. Unable to send/receive file via bluetooth from other device. I am getting message : make sure bluetooth radio is plugged in. When I checked the audio in bluetooth device manager, I have tried to connect the audio but there was a message : no local bluetooth device was detected.

It's very confusing. What do I need to do? Please advise.

Thanks in advance

A:no local bluetooth device was detected

is the blue tooth switched on - sometimes it switches on with the wireless signal
then in device manager you should see the device

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-local-bluetooth-device-was-detected.1054817/
Relevancy 67.94%

In trying to repair my pc as it was in a loop, I indavertantly disabled all of my devices in the BIOS in an attempt to force my pc to allow me to run the windows repair disc for Vista. Now I just get the message "A bootable device has not been detected". Please help.

Relevancy 67.94%

Hi,
My friend's XP machine was in a continuous start-up loop so she ordered a PC repair disk from the internet and tried to fix it, and after that didn't work she called me for help. Now I can't see the drive at all, so I slaved it to my XP machine to try to savage her data. My bios see the WD 40GB slave drive and windows device manager reconize it and says it is working properly but when I open "My Computer" I only see my "C" drive. Can anyone tell me why I can't see the slave drive so that I can remove her data? Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hd-detected-in-bios-device-manager-but-cant-see-it.306921/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hello,

Recently my IDE dvd burner is not showing up in any way in Windows 7 Professional. I have not idea what caused this - it seems to have just randomly disappeared.

I have tried:
Your CD drive or DVD drive is missing or is not recognized by Windows or other programs
and
DVD drive and cd drive is not detected! - CD-ROM-DVD-ROM - Storage
and probably some other things on the Windows support site. It is not a matter of changing my folder view options.

The drive is plugged in and powered. It opens and closes fine. I can boot from a disk as well, no problems, but in Windows, nothing.

I am at a loss. Regardless of what I try I cannot get this thing to show up anywhere, device manager, my computer, etc.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be much appreciated! If there is an easy fix, it would beat reformatting!

Thanks!

A:DVD Burner Not Detected in Device Manager

Welcome to Seven Forums. First thing to try is to see if your BIOS see's your drive, if it is there there are other things to try. Once you have established your BIOS see's it or doesn't see it we can go further in troubleshooting this issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/94659-dvd-burner-not-detected-device-manager.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Newbie here. I noticed another thread with the similar title but my problem is a little different.

My PC will not boot or restart unless I tell it during loading (pushing F12) which hard drive to load to,, if I don't tell it which one I get a message saving windows doesn't recognize a boot to device. Once I F12, click and click on the correct HHD, the pc boots and windows starts and everything is find until, I log off and turnoff my machine or a windows update requires a restart, then I start over. A local hard drive C was replaced by a tech at a store dec 2014.

A:No bootable device detected on startup

You may want to check the mobo battery as it sounds like it's dead and not holding your bios settings?
Another thought is are you saving the changes to the boot order then leaving the bios?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/376479-no-bootable-device-detected-startup.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Id like to ask something because we have a problem.
Someone has probably in our comp connected a device that is making trouble. Theres something that is giving computers another IP range which is 192.168.1.* and we usally use 192.168.0.2 (which is our DC)
I was able to scan that ip and i found something with 192.168.1.1 which ive found its mac address but im unable to find that hawrdware. Can anyone please help me and explain me why is this happening and how can i find this hardware or detect it whichone it is?

A:Another IP Range is detected in our LAN when we connect a enw device

Are these connections wired or wireless?
What specific equipment do you have connected?

192.168.0.X is usually a DSL modem/router.
192.168.1.X is usually a router only.

If this is wireless, a neighbor may have a wireless router with a strong signal to which you are accidently connecting.

If the computer is wired, but has a wireless card, it may be defaulted to try the wireless connection first.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/another-ip-range-is-detected-in-our-lan-when-we-connect-a-enw-device.1043530/
Relevancy 67.94%

I was trying to plug my phone into my PC for exporting my phone pictures into my PC but when I plugged it in, seems that nothing is plunged but my phone was charging so I tried with another external device and the same thing happened.
Help me please!!! 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/37243861-4f2e-4173-a46b-cdd2f17c304c/external-device-not-detected-windows-10?forum=windowssteadystate
Relevancy 67.94%

I started my computer and startup stops at American Megatrends screen with the message "USB device over current status detected" and shutting down in 15 secs. Motherboard of PC is P8H61-M LX3. Following were tried after referring to websites.

1.USB connections (as well as Audio connection) to front panel and USB mouse connected from back panel removed.
2.Tried to install BIOS from given CD for ASUS motherboard.
3.Tried to install latest BIOS downloaded from ASUS website to flashdrive.
4.At last cleared RTC RAM using Jumpers hoping it will prompt to BIOS setup.

None of above worked so far. How could I fix the issue? Appreciate help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-device-over-current-status-detected.1091663/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hey everybody long time lurker first time poster Unfortunately its because i have a problem I recently bought a MSI and i loved it so much i bought a second one but when i plugged it in i could not activate crossfire so i removed the driver and installed when that dident work i did the same and installed when that dident work i went to device manager and to my suprise it only detects one of my cards and not both of them My motherboard is crossfire ready so i my power supply seasonic W and i did the following tests Put the first card in the first slot and boot and than in manager. not Second detected is by device 6950 the second Second 6950 is not detected by device manager. slot and boot and the same with the second card every time it worked but when i put them both in and connect them with crossfire bridges i even tried connecting just the one it doesnt work the card does get power and works thought because both the fans of the cards are spinning

A:Second 6950 is not detected by device manager.

You may want to check your mobo for possible bios updates, if the device is not being detected properly it could be a bios issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/152931-second-6950-not-detected-device-manager.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi,

im having problem with my MSI 620DX notebook wich have integrated intel family 3000 graphic card as well as GT555M.. problem is that BSOD randomly occurs when im browsing the web and then after restart my GT555M is not detected in device manager and then on another day it is back there until another BSOD occurs. BSOD never happened during playing games it always does when im just browsing web or computer is just turned on doing nothing. im attaching dump file of last BSOD i would really needed help recognizing wich driver may be causing this problem ive also tried installing newest or even older NVIDIA drivers and formating disk C with win7 and installed win8.1 but nothing worked so far. Physicly card shoul be OK because i had it in repair for 3 weeks and they did everything they could to fix any hardware issues.

thanks for any reply

A:BSOD then no GPU detected in device manager

Sorry for the delay in responding. Do you still need help with this topic?
If so, respond and I'll be notified by email.

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

While waiting for a reply, please try these suggestions:
1. Get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to get them all
2. Get ALL available, Windows 8.1 compatible updates from the manufacturer's website.
3. Start with these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics
4. If all of the hardware tests pass, then run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56657-bsod-then-no-gpu-detected-device-manager.html
Relevancy 67.94%
A:audio output device not detected

G'day vikas, and Welcome to BC

You have not given much detail

However...go to Device manager, and uninstall the speakers/audio output device, and then reboot.

To Start Device Manager:
Open the run command by pressing and holding the Windows key , then press the R key ("Run")
Type devmgmt.msc.
Scroll down to the offending 'device' name...double click it....then right click on the actual device, and select Uninstall.

Reboot your PC

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/585803/audio-output-device-not-detected/