Windows Support Forum

accessing the internet?

Q: accessing the internet?

why do i have to right click on the "E"every time that i want to go on the internet?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: accessing the internet?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: accessing the internet?

Well not sure what you are after but you can double left click on the E to get there.. Or you can single click on the small E next to the Start button..

There are lots of ways to get on the net..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accessing-the-internet.34220/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello all I'm running on a relatively new install of On Accessing Accessing New HD Internet BSOD / Startup / Windows bit Ultimate I recently about - weeks ago installed BSOD On Startup / Accessing New HD / Accessing Internet a new HD and decided to have a fresh start so everything was formatted followed by win install Everything has been running great up until mid day yesterday Out of what seems like nowhere I experienced or BSOD's yesterday and from what I could tell they occurred when I tried to do any of the following Access drive D and play a video BSOD On Startup / Accessing New HD / Accessing Internet file This is the new HD it would instantly BSOD Access internet within minute of startup Since yesterday I haven't had any BSOD's and have had the computer running I haven't tried to play any videos off of HD and haven't reset my computer since hoping that whatever it was has gone away although I'm sure it hasn't For the record I have accessed some music files on drive D without any issue as well as several word and excel documents not sure if that makes any difference I have a feeling it may have something to do with my new HD that I installed but have no idea what it could be as it was running without issue up until yesterday for at least if not weeks My system specs are as follows OS Windows bit Ultimate Manufacturer BIOSTAR Group Model A G M Total amount of system memory GB RAM System type -bit operating system Number of processor cores Disk partition C GB Free GB Total Disk partition D GB Free GB Total Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTX other info -all drivers should be up to date to the best of my knowledge - i've looked around and have seen a lot of recommendations to run memtest I have yet to do so I've enclosed a system health report and minidump file as outlined on forum requirements Please let me know if there's any other information I can provide that would be of help Thank you in advance

A:BSOD On Startup / Accessing New HD / Accessing Internet

two issues

1-Related to BIOS64.sys I/O Interface driver file from BIOSTAR Group. YOURS from 2003

2-Related to Rt64win7.sys 8101E/8168/8169 NDIS 6.20 64-bit Driver from Realtek Corporation

Re-install newest version available for both the above.

AVG can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S . Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST

Download tools and utilities | AVG Worldwide

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214651-bsod-startup-accessing-new-hd-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Well I'm using the Window Vista Home Professional Edition so I don't know if that has to do with anything but for some reason after I surf the web for a certain amount of time or when I change websites quickly either firefox loses connection to the internet or the computer itself loses connection to the internet When switching back to IE and surfing the web for a while the computer itself seems to not send any signal to the internet I can access AIM but when trying to go online to play a game or surf the web I can't access it The only way to solve this problem is that I restart the computer Though when the computer seems to not be able to connect to the internet it takes the computer an awfully long time to restart including logging off and what not - minutes I have also constantly scanned the computer using AVG Avast or the Windows Security scan accessing with cuts the problem A Internet? randomly after to web., the off Internet Access thingy This also includes defragging the computer and checking the disk scan for and recovery of bad sectors I have posted this before in the infected area and Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web., A problem with the Internet? since I have checked the infected area in which the person led Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web., A problem with the Internet? me here I was hoping if there is someone Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web., A problem with the Internet? who could solve this Thank you and any help would be appreciated

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/264546/access-to-internet-randomly-cuts-off-after-accessing-the-web-a-problem-with-the-internet/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hello
i could not access the internet via internet explorer with norton turned on, but with it turned off there was no problem

Relevancy 46.87%

I just got on my computer today then suddenly I tried to acces the internet The Internet Security Popped up and said your computer is infected I am trying to remove that Cause I know THATS the virus and I used the instructions on the Malwarebytes And I removeed the Viruses and are left and I try to remove them The whole Computer Freezes EVERYTIME I do that I have to go through the WHOLE scan to get back I just wanna know how to remove it It says in Normal Windows it has a little Shield Beside Blocking me accessing with from Infected Internet the Security Internet the icon on Malwarebytes Everytime I open it the little task then in the bottom right corner says Cannot open MalewareBytes Because it is infected by I dont know this part worm And I go to safe mode And it freezes EVERYTIME I try to remove all Please help me I gave out all the details I can And the DDS Text files and Attach Files are attached Thank you

A:Infected with Internet Security Blocking me from accessing the Internet

I am sorry for sone grammer failurs. Hope you can understand!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/500825/infected-with-internet-security-blocking-me-from-accessing-the-internet/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello First of all I'd like to Keeps On Its Ie Own Accessing Internet thank you for looking at this log file I ran all the initial checks first which found some Ie Keeps Accessing Internet On Its Own bad stuff and then ran this log About weeks ago Zone Alarm started telling me that IE was accessing the Internet Since I don't use IE I have ZA always ask me if I want it to be able to get to the Internet I haven't installed anything recently that I can recall Also my computer seems to get really slow a times and has rebooted itself several times when left alone for over an hour Here's my log file Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs avsys ScanningProcess exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs avsys ScanningProcess exeC Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exeC Program Files Diskeeper Corporation Diskeeper DkService exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files ePrompter ePrompter exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files GPSoftware Directory Opus DOpus exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http webpages charter net mrsly R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blankO - BHO SnagIt Toolbar Loader - C D-C - C - -FCE AD C - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItBHO dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - Toolbar SnagIt - FF E -ABDE- EB-B E-D AAB CABE - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItIEAddin dllO - HKLM Run ZoneAlarm Client quot C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe quot O - HKLM Run ScanSoft PDF Create -reminder quot C Program Files ScanSoft PDF Create Ereg Ereg exe quot -r quot C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data ScanSoft PDF Create Ereg Ereg iniO - HKLM Run Media Codec Update Service C Program Files Essentials Codec Pack update exe -silentO - HKCU Run swg C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeO - HKUS S- - - RunOnce ShowDeskFix regsvr s n i u shell User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce IE - rundll advpack dll LaunchINFSection NR IE en inf AfterUserStart User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce ShowDeskFix regsvr s n i u shell User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce ShowDeskFix regsvr s n i u shell User 'SYSTEM' O - HKUS DEFAULT RunOnce ShowDeskFix regsvr s n i u shell User 'Default user' O - Startup ePrompter lnk C Program Files ePrompter ePrompter exeO - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- ... Read more

A:Ie Keeps Accessing Internet On Its Own

Hello MrSly,

Welcome back to Bleeping Computer

Sorry about the delay. If you still need help, please post a new HijackThis log to make sure nothing has changed, and I'll be happy to look at it for you.

Thanks,
tea

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/111478/ie-keeps-accessing-internet-on-its-own/
Relevancy 44.72%

Installed wireless network modem for two laptops. Good signal but could only connect to one computer though both have D-Link Airplus. Suspected location but that did not work.

A:accessing the internet

Do you have a router?

What are the IP addresses on each laptop when they are connected?

Assuming you are using Windows, you can get that info by opening a Command Prompt and running "ipconfig /all" from the command line.

Can you post the results of that command here?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accessing-the-internet.510262/
Relevancy 44.72%

I have windows 8 on a Samsung computer. I can access the internet in desktop mode. However now when I go into the apps screen I cannot now access any app that needs the internet eg. apps store. I am told I have no internet access even though I can see it is connected. Any help?

A:Accessing internet

How are you signed in to your windows....are you using a local account or a MS account? In order to use the apps of the start (metro) screen you have to sign up for a windows account and sign into windows using that MS account to use any of those apps.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/32278-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello,

I've been fighting this problem for quite a while but now it has become very bad!

Using Process explore System PID 4 is now constantly accessing hard drive for 10 minutes + during turn on.

CPU use very high during these periods - laptop freezes

Problem began a few days ago with Firefox being re-directed on a number of sites.

I don't know what to do next

Please help

A:Something Accessing HD & Internet - CPU 100%!

Hello,And welcome to BleepingComputer.com, before we can assist you with your question of: Am I infected? You will need to perform the following tasks and post the logs of each if you can.Please download and run Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareNOTEMalwarebytes is now offering a free trial of their program, if you want to accept it you will need to enter some billing information, so that at the end of the trial you would be charged the cost of the product. Please decline this offer, if you are unable to provide billing information. If you want to try it out, then provide the billing information.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.Download Link 1Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.SUPERAntiSpyware:Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware FreeDouble-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you enco... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/438779/something-accessing-hd-internet-cpu-100/
Relevancy 44.72%

my sister is having a pc in office which is connected to another pc (having net connectivity) over LAN. she is getting the LAN icon in network connections. till today she could not access internet on her pc.

but today an engineer came, and changed proxy address or something in internet options>connections>lan settings and accessed internet. after he was over, he again changed something in lan settings and went away. now my sis is not able to access internet. what can i do ?? pls help

Relevancy 44.72%

Hello, hope this is the correct section....sorry if not

My laptop a couple of weeks ago went crazy, i preformed virus scans, multiple came up, supposed removed by the programmes, however,still tried getting on internet would be sparadic, some sites fine, others took 10-15mins to load, others nothing at all, i have since managed to get ahold of windows seven, inserted disk this morning and went through all the moitions, its installed, up and running on the laptop, however, still cannot get online, iam wondering if maybe something has changed on the settings? I can access google no problem, put in something like yahoo, it just has the motion cirlce top left of page and nothing

Thanks in advance..

A:Accessing the internet

Ok update, ive been playing around, troubleshooting etc, it promted me to connect a earthnet cable, did this, works fine, guessing im in trouble with the wifi receiver? is there anything i can do? thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/408413/accessing-the-internet/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello,

I recently subcribed to an online server (NetZero). I completed the download process and selected my access numbers. However, the error message "cannot connect to remote computer" pops up. What does this mean? I also tried changing access numbers.

The automated helpline does not offer any suggestions that relate to this. I cannot afford the 1.99/min for live help.

Any suggestions?

Relevancy 44.72%

My 32 bit programs cannot access the network or internet and have errors upon closing. I have Vista Ultimate x64. This has happened before and I was only able to fix it by doing a clean install. Can anyone Help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/32-bit-not-accessing-internet.567813/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi All Have a computer Vista home premumin 32 bit, and cannot surf the web with FF, Google or IE. Can ping 8.8.8.8 and www.google.com. I have ipconfig /release, renew, flushed and register dns, flushed arp cache, rebuilt winsock. I cannot think of anything else that I am missing and looking for any ideas. Thanks, DougEdit: Moved topic from Windows Vista to the more appropriate forum.~ Animal

I would first try to reinstall Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. If that doesn't help then you could download Windows Repair All-In-One.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/525207/accessing-the-internet/
Relevancy 44.72%

I have an HP laptop running Win XP media. I have had no problem with hardwire connection but with WiFi I connect but cannot access the internet. HP support corrected this for me but I think the culprit is my Maglobe dialer. I never had the problem until I used the dialer. I might want to use dial up on occasion and am afraid to foul up my WiFi again.

Any insight or suggestions will be appreciated.

Seth

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accessing-internet-in-wi-fi.527682/
Relevancy 44.72%

When I try to get online with internet explorer my computer moves EXTREAMLY slow! Once I am finally able to get onto my yahoo homepage I am only on there a couple minutes before I get a pop up window telling me internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. BUT if I go online under google chrome I have no problems what so ever. What can I do to fix this problem???

Stay with Google Chrome?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/491419/accessing-the-internet/
Relevancy 43.86%

I keep getting this message from my Norton Internet Security.
dmserver.exe is attempting to access the internet and it shows
C:\ProgramFiles\Comet systems\DM\bin\dmserver.exe I have no idea what this is, but Norton shows it as medium risk and suggests that I block the attempt. Does anyone know what it is?

A:dmserver.exe accessing internet

Comet Systems? It's probably Comet Cursor! Or some other useless crap they make. Definitely block it

http://www.cometsystems.com/products.shtml

(I would even recommend uninstalling it.)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dmserver-exe-accessing-internet.200904/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi everyone I Internet Accessing Problem. am a windows xp home edition user running the service pack security edition My main problem is accessing the internet I am using chater communications mbps cable internet For Internet Accessing Problem. some strange reason all of a sudden i cannot access then internet Internet Accessing Problem. I know It s not the modem causing the problem simply because my mom uses router connected to the modem and she still can access the web And it s not thecables such as the ethernet cord because we used another cable and it still didn t connect and its not the network adapter because I ran a system diagnostics and that passed and said the networking adapter was working fine I ve done everything possible to figure out whats wrong and I cannot seem to find the source of the problem I have not been able to access the net for a few days now and its hurting me because its my life I am a WebDeveloper and access to the web is something I cannot be without So will some one please lend some help nbsp

Relevancy 43.86%

Hi

I've been having lots of weird computer issues which I'm trying to get squared away..

One of the things I was concerned about my firewall catching something called RAZERTRA trying to access the internet every day.

Well I did some reasearch and from what I can tell, its something related to my mouse.. But should that be trying to access the internet? Isn't that sort of unusual?

A:Razertra always accessing the internet

if you know where the file is use virus total to scan it with multiple virus scanners, that should tell u if its safe or not

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/267605/razertra-always-accessing-the-internet/
Relevancy 43.86%

System displays ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT while accessing internet.. links are not opening always..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-accessing-problem.1156810/
Relevancy 43.86%

XP Home Netgear Router DG G Netgear wireless card WG No internet security Previous installation of FreeServe IE My friend is having difficulty connecting to the internet He used to have dial-up with wannadoo freeserve until last night when he wanted to get his wireless broadband setup working He connects through the router to a Mbps line The wireless connection is established for two reasons It is green at the bottom on the task bar and I can ping the router no problem at all Problems - Accessing Internet Ping works fine with the returns ok etc Yesterday I deleted the network bridge that he had and messed around with some settings in explorer Internet Options - gt Connections - gt LAN settings- gt Proxy server checked the box - gt Advanced Accessing Internet - Problems cleared everything There was some stuff in there about www-freeserve proxy but as Accessing Internet - Problems he was no longer connecting or using this service I got rid of it all and it worked ok His connection worked ok and it was fine Today he cannot connect In the Accessing Internet - Problems task bar however it says that the internet connection is established and in Network connections the gateway is up and running He says that he was downloading Norton Antivirus from the site when all of a sudden it stopped working I have uninstalled all of the new stuff he has downloaded but to no avail However I cannot find what is preventing him from accessing the net I have messed around with no success The Internet Connection wizard is as much use as a chocolate fireguard in a supernova and does nothing Any help would be much appreciated for this fine fellow who is technologically disadvantaged as am I kind regards Mark

A:Accessing Internet - Problems

First go to Start -> Run, then type cmd and hit enter...

run ipconfig /all and post what it displays.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/accessing-internet-problems-69818.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I have machines on a network One machine has trouble connecting to the internet It takes several attempts to load most web pages and to bring in email via outlook It doesn t matter whether it is IE or FF It also made no difference when I turned my AV and FW off Here is the HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at the Accessing Trouble Internet AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin S EvMon exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe c drivers audio r stacsv exe C Program Files Broadcom Corporation Broadcom USH Host Components CV bin HostControlService exe C Program Files Broadcom Corporation Broadcom USH Host Components CV bin HostStorageService exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Trouble Accessing the Internet Dell Dell ControlPoint Connection Manager SMManager exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files IDT WDM sttray exe C Trouble Accessing the Internet WINDOWS system AESTFltr exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system RunDLL exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Services Manager Docmgr bin WavXDocMgr exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp SecureUpgrade exe C Program Files Dell Dell ControlPoint Dell ControlPoint exe C Program Files Dell Dell ControlPoint Connection Manager Dell UCM exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon iFrmewrk exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security UfSeAgnt exe C Program Files eFax Messenger J GDllCmd exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe C Program Files Olympus DeviceDetector DevDtct exe C Program Files Google Google Calendar Sync GoogleCalendarSync exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BtTray exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C PROGRA MI AA rapimgr exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe c Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro dpupdchk exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exe C Program Files Trend Micro BM TMBMSRV exe C WINDOWS system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C Program Files Dell Dell ControlPoint DCPButtonSvc exe C Program Files Dell Dell ControlPoint System Manager DCPSysMgrSvc exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin EvtEng exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAANTMon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon RegSrvc exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security SfCtlCom exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Synergy synergys exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Trusted Drive Manager TdmService exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security TmPfw exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security TmProxy exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin WLKeeper exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqbam exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqnrs exe C WINDOWS system HPZinw exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Softw... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-the-internet.838475/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi everybody who may concern,

I have just face a problem that is accessing my webpage. I am very sure my internet connection is alright cox another desktop pc well no problem accessing internet or open a explorer page. My computer just can't surt/access the webpage which it giving a message "the page cannot be displayed" , "cannot find server or dns error". At the same time, my antivirus prompting out a message saying the "symantec detected the network is not properly configured". I think must be some of my network connection missing file or corrupt or anything. PLEASE ANYONE HELP.

A:Big Accessing Internet Problem

It is difficult to understand your grammer.

I assume you are having network problems. Are you able to connect to the net?
Is your registry corrupt?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/big-accessing-internet-problem.51496/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi I have recently wiped my laptop and have very little installed For some reason after updating windows I keep getting BSOD occurring when I access the internet with both Chrome and Opera I had this problem a week ago after installing Windows Ultimate with both bit internet BSOD Accessing and bit and this was after using Windows Update which BSOD Accessing internet actually worked at that time Since then I have rewiped my laptop after learning that the product key was illegal I acquired an OEM disc and rewiped my laptop and used the BSOD Accessing internet Windows BSOD Accessing internet Home Premium key that came on my laptop I was unable to use Windows Update as I'm sure readers of this will know about the recent convenience rollup updater which has stopped Windows Update working I have since used wsusoffline tool to update windows to the point where Windows Update then worked again However since getting my computer completely up to date I have had BSOD errors I have tried restoring my system to before the recent updates from Windows Update were installed and it has not solved the problem despite the system not seeming to have this problem before updating windows though that said I wasn't using the internet much and was just trying to update windows as much as possible before putting other stuff on it BSOD just seems to occur randomly ie with no particular website and happens soon after I go online in either browser I have ran Chrome's Clean Up tool and this hasn't fixed anything Once I noticed that my graphics card stopped working and after trying to access any latest drivers via nvidia's website and being told to install java I have been unable to as get errors with that This is exactly the same thing that happened before I have also ran chkdsk etc in the past and no errors were found As said I've installed very little other than kaspersky internet security and not put any other software on so am sure it's not malware etc Any help is much appreciated

A:BSOD Accessing internet

Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 7 tutorial

Please visit Dell to install the Intel Centrino wifi drivers.

Code:
0: kd> lmvm NETwsw00
Browse full module list
start end module name
fffff880`05016000 fffff880`05b65000 NETwsw00 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: NETwsw00.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\NETwsw00.sys
Image name: NETwsw00.sys
Browse all global symbols functions data
Timestamp: Mon May 04 14:03:13 2015 (55476001)
CheckSum: 00B03E4A
ImageSize: 00B4F000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/398628-bsod-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello
luckily, by using firewalls and anti virus etc, i have had no major problems, but i am looking for a software program that would log and list all programs that access the internet via my broadband connection.
Anything unusual or unrecognised would then let me know that i had a possible problem to check out.

Any Ideas ????
thanks
Niedernsill

Relevancy 43.86%

My daughter tried to remove Norton's to put on another security and now I cannot access the internet with Explorer. I am connected but cannot get on. The response when I click on Explorer icon is that it cannot access the web page.
Has anyone experienced this? I had Comcast come out and they tried to restore system to day before this happened and it didn't work.
THANK YOU for your help!

A:Explorer accessing internet

Hi,

Is this Windows Explorer or is this Internet Explorer? Is there a specific error you get or is it just that the webpage cannot be displayed? Try downloading Firefox and seeing if that works. In the bottom right hand corner of your computer screen, two icons in (usually) what is the symbol. Is it two green computer screens and a globe or a two black computer screens and a red X. If you can supply us with this information, we may be able to solve your problem. What security do you have on now?

Hope I can eventually fix your problem,

Richard

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/265997-explorer-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hey people,

I currently have a localhost server setup on my computer using the Apache/PHP and necessary programs. My question is, How can I access this localhost server from the internet while sitting at work, library, elsewhere. I know if it was a direct connection, I could type in my IPaddress, however, I have a router (D-LINK). I think I need to open up some sort of a port or w.e.

Help will be greatly appreciated!

Relevancy 43.86%

Is there any way to stop the NlaSvc from trying to automatically access www.msftncsi.com? I have identified the NlaSvc as the culprit of creating system log audit events for trying to access the internet to connect to this site on a secured, non-internet facing network, and I need to get it to stop.

Any suggestions?

A:NlaSvc accessing internet

Welcome to the Seven forums.

If you want to stop this, try the steps mentioned here:
Windows 7 Network Awareness: How Windows knows it has an internet connection ? Super User Blog

But this activity is harmless.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/324328-nlasvc-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I am using Norton Internet Security on an XP Home system and my Norton's comes up all the time, whether on-line or not, saying that "...../msmsgs.exe is preparing to access the internet". I have disabled the startup of Messenger from "Services" and I have disabled auto start-up from Outlook Express. I guess my questions in order are:
1) If it has been disabled, how can it be trying to access the internet?
2) If it really is trying to access the internet, for what purpose?
3) If it is trying to access the internet automatically and I don't want it to, how do I make it stop?
4) If it's not really trying to "open a door" that I don't want it to, how can I just make the message stop popping up on my Norton alert bar all the time?
I appreciate any help anyone has to offer!

- Tony

A:msmsgs.exe accessing internet

First thing to try is to open Messenger, go into Preferences and uncheck anything referring to its loading on Windows startup.

If that doesn't work, you can uninstall Messenger completely by going to Start>Run and typing (or copying and pasting from here):

RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

Click OK (or press the Enter key) and Messenger will be gone, never to prod your firewall again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/msmsgs-exe-accessing-internet.164289/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi sorry if this has been asked before but I've had a look and can't find it My Mum has a Sony Vaio laptop she was using it fine just for web browsing there's nothing else on there but internet Problem accessing something happened one day and she claims Nationwide bank told her she'd been phished and that she should go to their website and download their security software I'm not sure if she's been set up by someone Since the moment she downloaded it she can't get access to the internet This is according to her story but she's not very computer literate so I can't be sure of exactly what happened I've brought it over to my house put in my wireless settings which didn't work it's connected to the router but no internet connection connected it by ethernet Problem accessing internet cable which hasn't worked though this desk top computer is using the same wireless router so I know internet is fine I've checked the wireless card is working checked ethernet is working run ipconfig all and everything looks fine upgraded from SP to SP pinged both IP addresses amp these didn't Problem accessing internet return anything prior Problem accessing internet to the service pack upgrade but I'm now receiving all packets ok checked all my services are started but can't get anything other than 'unable to display page ' oh and I've run winsock repair Would upgrading the IE to IE help Or should I just take it to a shop and let someone else fix it I hate having to pay other people but it's starting to annoy Any help would be appreciated if I can get it working my yr old will be inheriting a nice laptop Thanks in advance

A:Problem accessing internet

It is definitely fixable. Worse case scenario is you reinstall windows and just start all over.

type a website ipaddress in IE and see if it loads the site: ping 66.102.1.103
That is google.com. If it loads than the issue is likely the security program. Try uninstalling it.

Also it could be an isp issue with the DNS, give them a call

Now if that says page not found, then this means the router or modem is the cause.

Really I would start with using ethernet cable directly to the modem to test it out first.
Second I would use system restore and restore to a date when it worked. That alone could fix everything.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/problem-accessing-internet-399817.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I can use firefox but not IE.

Strange. I can't imagene what could have happened.

Every time I try to access a website, this is what I get:

===============
URL bar: http:///
===============

Then the page says:

===============

The address is not valid

Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

===============

Ideas?

Thanks/Regards

A:IE stopped accessing the internet

what version of ie do you have

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie-stopped-accessing-the-internet-334907.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Using Win 7 Pro on Dell Latitude D630. I joined my domain and completed all
Windows updates. I can access internet as long as I am logged in as administrator,
but when logging into the domain as any other user, IE9 remains when blank.
I have switched from a static ip address, to a received DHCP address but to no avail.
Am I overlooking something? Many thanks!

A:Accessing internet from domain

Quote: Originally Posted by jef231

Using Win 7 Pro on Dell Latitude D630. I joined my domain and completed all
Windows updates. I can access internet as long as I am logged in as administrator,
but when logging into the domain as any other user, IE9 remains when blank.
I have switched from a static ip address, to a received DHCP address but to no avail.
Am I overlooking something? Many thanks!

This may be due to the Domain's GPO settings which can be used to prevent anyone with a non admin account any access to the network.

The obvious solution is to add the new User to the Admin group by going to Computer Management>System Tools , then add the new User to the Admin group.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/260563-accessing-internet-domain.html
Relevancy 43.86%

While fishing through some of the wireless options, i found one that said i could use my desktop PC or another computer to access the internet through a laptop that's already connected to the internet, sorta like using my laptop as a wifi card for my desktop PC. Is this possible the way I'm thinking about it? And if so what kinda special cable would i need, a normal Ethernet or another kinda?

Thanks

Relevancy 43.86%

I have started a thread on the networking boards on this issue the internet Problem accessing but I have begun to suspect it is more of an XP problem that I am having I have recently attemtped to install a wired LAN between computers both running XP with the goal of sharing a cable internet connection The quot local quot computer connected fine and the computers were able to share files and a printer but the quot remote quot computer could not connect to the internet I took the ethernet cable from the remote computer out of the router and plugged it directly into the modem with no change other than the loss of the LAN The Internet Protocol TCP IP Properties are each set to quot Obtain an IP address automatically quot and quot Obtain DNS server address automatically quot I Problem accessing the internet only entered information under the Alternate Configuation tab so I can at least share files and the printer Is there some setting in XP somewhere that I have failed to check that will allow the router to assign an IPA to my computer nbsp

A:Problem accessing the internet

Start-->Run--> inetwiz -->ok

Note between computers use Cross-Over ethernet cable
Computers connected to Router, use Patch ethernet cable

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-accessing-the-internet.111342/
Relevancy 43.86%

I am having trouble accessing the internet due to some malware spyware that i picked internet!!!! the trouble HELP accessing up some days ago trouble accessing the internet!!!! HELP I have run ad-aware which removed infections including webhancer and tango dialer etc I have already deleted this entry on hijack this---- Broken internet access because of LSP provider C Windows system vetredir dll missing But that didnt seem to fix the problem It seems that the malware is entering a generic ip address and not letting me connect the internet when i check ipconfig as well I deleted winsock amp winsock and re-installed the windows communications components but for whatever reason the problem keeps coming back PLEASE HELP gt gt Thanks Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows SE Win x A MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSTASK EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS VSMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tsk c windows SYSTEM KB KB EXE C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM HIDSERV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM trouble accessing the internet!!!! HELP SYSTRAY EXE C PROGRAM FILES WEBROOT SPY SWEEPER SPYSWEEPER EXE C PROGRAM FILES ZONE LABS ZONEALARM ZLCLIENT EXE C WINDOWS RunDLL exe trouble accessing the internet!!!! HELP C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD SGMAIN EXE C PROGRAM FILES WINZIP WZQKPICK EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM WMIEXE EXE C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD SGBHP EXE C PROGRAM FILES WEBROOT SPY SWEEPER WRSSSDK EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM DDHELP EXE C UNZIPPED HIJACKTHIS HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www yahoo com search ie html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http rd yahoo com customize ymsgr ch search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http search yahoo com search p s O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHELPER DLL O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD DLPROTECT DLL O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSDXM OCX O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run SPRINTDSLSETUP D INSTALLS BRDJMP SPRIN EXE O - HKLM Run SpySweeper quot C PROGRAM FILES WEBROOT SPY SWEEPER SPYSWEEPER EXE quot startintray O - HKLM Run Zone Labs Client C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe O - HKLM Run MRUList ab O - HKLM Run IgfxTray c windows SYSTEM igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds c windows SYSTEM hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run CriticalUpdate c windows SYSTEM wucrtupd exe -startup O - HKLM RunServices SchedulingAgent mstask exe O - HKLM RunServices TrueVector C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS VSMON EXE -service O - HKLM RunServices LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM RunServices Hidserv Hidserv exe run O - HKLM RunServices KB c windows SYSTEM KB KB EXE O - HKLM RunServices CAISafe C Program Files CA eTrust EZ Armor eTrust EZ Antivirus ISafe exe O - HKCU Run Yahoo Pager C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ypager exe -quiet O - HKCU Run Taskbar Display Controls RunDLL deskcp dll QUICKRES RUNDLLENTRY O - HKCU RunServices Yahoo Pager C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ypager exe -quiet O - HKCU RunServices Taskbar Display Controls RunDLL deskcp dll QUICKRES RUNDLLENTRY O - Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Startup SpywareGuard lnk C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe O - Startup WinZip Quick Pick lnk C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE O - Plugin for mpga C PROGRA INTERN PLUGINS npqtplugin dll O - Plugin for mp C PROGRA INTERN PLUGINS npqtplugin dll O - Plugin for mid C PROGRA INTERN PLUGINS npqtplugin dll O - Plugin for mpg C PROGRA INT... Read more

A:trouble accessing the internet!!!! HELP

can anyone please help? i dont know at all what else to do.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/trouble-accessing-the-internet-help-62657.html
Relevancy 43.86%

So I have been having a bit a problem gaining access to my internet on my pc(xp) since August 15. The pc is connected to the modem and router, my couzins laptop does have internet which im using to write this and so does my gameing system but not my pc. Everytime i open up internet explorer it will work for the home page but later stop and wont be able to display the web page this even happens on the homepage. I also think that maybe something may be blocking my internet.

I also get this window everytime I turn on my computor and its done loading.

A:Having trouble accessing my pc's internet?

I am going to assume you are infected. Our trained experts can help you further. If they say your PC is clean, then please post back and we can help you further.

We recommend that you read this article?
"NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help"; follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help section of the forum.
(Simply, click on the coloured links to be re-directed.)

Please ensure that you create a new thread in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help Forum; not back here in this one.

When carrying out The Malware Removal Steps, if you cannot complete any of them for whatever reason, just continue on with the next one until they are all completed.
However,it is extremely important to make mention of the fact that you could not complete any of the steps in your post to the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help Forum; where an Analyst will assist you with other workarounds.

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/having-trouble-accessing-my-pcs-internet-405583.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I am a Vista Home Premium user and i cant access the internet to surf etc.
My friends noticed that the isatap and 6to4 adapters are not working. They have been uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, updated etc but it still cant work. Pls help really desperate need to use net for work

A:Problem accessing the internet

Hi Darren.

Could you download an run VistaForums SysInfo Tool (Select all and export to a file).

Also open a command prompt (Start > Run > Cmd), and type exactly as shown:

ipconfig /all >C:\IPConfig.txt

This will create the file C:\IPConfig.txt.

Upload both files in your reply.

Ed

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/276267-problem-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 43.86%

My hardware - Mixed network comprising gt Belkin wireless modem router F D - gt ADSL LAN from Internet storage Accessing internet access with dynamic IP gt Maxtor Share Store NAS gt HP all in one using built in print server gt all PCs running XP home My aim and i have no idea as to whether this is realistic is to be able to access the NAS and possibly the printer on the home network from university What I have managed so far gt I have installed and run the no-ip client and all works fine - I can go to xxx no-ip org and if enabled i can perform remote admin on the router good start as my parents are always breaking Accessing LAN storage from Internet it gt from within the network i can with the use of internal ip s print scan and use the NAS What i cannot even begin to work out is how i would access these same functions from the internet - ie how i can access an internal ip on our LAN from the internet I suspect that it will require the Accessing LAN storage from Internet use of port forwarding but this is something that i only vaguely understand any help would be much appreciated Matt nbsp

A:Accessing LAN storage from Internet

Actually, I suggest you install an FTP server on your home machine, or configure your NAS (if it has the capability) to be an FTP server. This will solve the issue of security, and you'll only have to port forward for the FTP. It can also be quite secure.

If you want to remote control your home machine from the network, you can install something like UltraVNC, which will allow you remote desktop access. It also has file transfer capability, so for a small volume of files, it would probably stand in for the FTP capability. You have to forward port 5900 for one machine to use UltraVNC. www.portforward.com will tell you exactly how to do port forwards for all popular router models.

I'd forget about directly printing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accessing-lan-storage-from-internet.560619/
Relevancy 43.86%

I am trying to acces a Massively Multiplayer Online Rpg which I play, Tibia, at my school. I do not know what kind of connection the school runs on, but it is networked on many computers, obviously.

I believe the problem is that something is blocking acces to the port 7171, which is required to access the game.

All that the homepage says is required is --

For the Windows Version you need:
Windows 95/98/ME/XP/2000
DirectX version 5.0 or later
15 MB free space on your hard disk
A connection to the internet via Windows Sockets

Now, we are allowed to download anything to the C drive, we run on Windows XP (it worked when I ran it on Nt), and I dl'ed DirectX 9. So, I guess the problem is my internet connection.
Does anyone know how/if I can/could unblock the access to that 7171 port?

Any suggestions? Im willing to try anything.

A:Problem with XP accessing internet

Do the machines you are using have a software firewall or is there a firewall that blocks the lab? If its a software firewall you can create a rule that allows that, but ask if its ok first. If its a firewall for the lab, then prob nothing you can do.

I am suprised you need that opened though. You should be able to play any MP game without opening up ports if your not hosting a server

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/12336/problem-with-xp-accessing-internet/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi there -

I have FIOS and, with three laptops that are wireless. I have lots of other wireless devices as well (iPads, sonos, etc...)

My three laptops are Dells with Windows 7 and Intel Centrino 1030N wireless cards. The dell laptops all have started dropping the internet connection, while the other devices are fine. They have connection to the network, but say limited connectivity and do not give me access to the internet unless I reboot the router (which is the standard FIOS combined modem/router). When I do, I can access it on the laptops for 15-30 min, but then they lose it.

I can plug the laptops directly into the router and they access it fine.

My family is about to disown me,,,can anyone help?

A:Problems accessing internet

Make sure you have the latest wireless driver from Dell's web site.

If you can, make sure you have the latest firmware for the router and then reset it to factory default settings and reconfigure it.

For one of the laptops ...

Please attach a screen shot of the Networks page (don't collapse the Radar, Connection or Signal History) of the Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector. If you need help with that see TSG Posting a Screenshot. FWIW to take screen shots with Windows 7 or Vista I prefer to use the built-in Snipping Tool.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-accessing-internet.1070167/
Relevancy 43.86%

I have a Dell desktop with wifi. It can see the AP (very strong signal), but it cannot access the internet ("limited conductivity"). I tried cycling power on the modem and AP which helped temporarily. Reboot does nothing. There are 3 other notebooks that have full access to the internet thru wifi to the same AP and cable modem.

The Dell has Vista op sys, and I've run thru all the diagnostics with no real solution. This pc normally uses a wired connection with no problem.

What should I look at to get this going?

Thx

A:Trouble accessing Internet

So you must be using a USB Wireless adapter? Have you installed the software for it?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/trouble-accessing-internet.167583/
Relevancy 43.86%

hi, i am nearly at the end of my tether trying to find a solution to this. I am by no means an expert and get cofused with people talking 'technical' - I need an easy solution if possible.

As i installed windows 8 from a download, i don't have a disc or a usb stick with the installation files on.

When i try to access any of the tiles, they open, but nothing actually works - in so much that they are not connected to the internet, yet when i access firefox via a tile it will, or via the desktop.

so, mail, ie, store, weather etc etc will not work from the tiles.

i have updated via windows update, tried to get them to work with avg disabled, reset the connection, even downloaded a trouble shooting tool, all to no avail.

please help if you can

many thanks

A:accessing the internet via tiles

Did the tiles ever work? If so, do a system restore to a point before they stopped working. All programs installed later than the chosen point will be uninstalled. But, that could be a good thing since one of them may be the culprit.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/13988-accessing-internet-via-tiles.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Under my History there are websites I have never heard of or visited All are porn sites The History log is cleared then when I check the next day it is full of sites I have never visited It appears to happen every other day or so I have ran countless anti virus and anti spyware scans my Windoes XP is up to date and using a firewall They picked some stuff up but they have been removed and still the problem persists Thankyou to any who can help Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system csrss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Connection Internet Accessing Someone Is My WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Avira AntiVir Someone Is Accessing My Internet Connection PersonalEdition Classic sched exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files a-squared Free a service exeC Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avguard exeC Program Files Comodo CBOClean BOCORE exeC Program Files Comodo Firewall cmdagent exeC Program Files Canon IJPLM IJPLMSVC EXEC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC Program Files CDBurnerXP NMSAccessU exeC WINDOWS system HPZipm exeC Program Files Sandboxie SbieSvc exeC Program Files Spyware Terminator sp rsser exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files ThreatFire TFService exeC Program Files Comodo Firewall cfp exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC PROGRA Comodo CBOClean BOC exeC Program Files ThreatFire TFTray exeC Program Files Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exeC Program Files Spyware Terminator SpywareTerminatorShield exeC Program Files Sandboxie SbieCtrl exeC Program Files MRU-Blaster scheduler exeC WINDOWS System alg exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Sandboxie SandboxieRpcSs exeC Program Files Sandboxie SandboxieDcomLaunch exeC Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice exeC Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice BINC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllF - REG win ini load F - REG win ini run O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO no name - BE-ECC - B-B -B F DB E F - no file O - BHO no name - FC A - DDC- CD - FD - A F DD - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO no name - B B EB- E - A -A - B AABA AB - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO no name - B A AF - D - E -A F -C AC A E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dllO - Toolbar Windows Live Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dllO - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - Toolbar no name - BF - F - - - FE E AA - no file O - HKLM Run COMODO Firewall Pro quot C Program Files Comodo Firewall cfp exe quot -hO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusche... Read more

A:Someone Is Accessing My Internet Connection

Hi,sorry for the daly in getting back to you.Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan (Full scan is optional. According to the program's creator Quick Scan will do just fine.).Click Scan.When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.If Malware is found...Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to your desktop.NOTE: Logs can be retrieved at a later date from the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware main screen:Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.Click the Logs tab.Double-click log-mm.dd.yyyy [xxxxxx].txt.In your next reply, please include:-The log from Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.- A new HijackThis log

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/161357/someone-is-accessing-my-internet-connection/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi I recently works on a friends computer with the aid on bleepingcomputer com which appeared to have a VUNDO infection I had thought this had been sucessfully removed but the pc is still not working correctly Essentially whenever the pc is booted IE returns an error cannot find page This can be corrected by using Winsockfix but obviously this cannot go on indefinately In addition they get a large number of Trojan alerts These are of a variety but the common ones are LogCrypt dll and WLCtrl dll Although Tmp Programs Bn* Internet Accessing they can be healed not removed this Bn* Tmp Programs Accessing Internet is also extremely annoying Finally I have recently noticed that a program BN tmp is constantly trying to access theinternet The represents any number from to I tried deleting them from C Windows Temp but they keep recreating I understand they Bn* Tmp Programs Accessing Internet can be associated with VUNDO so I am guessing I had not fully removed it as previously thought I have run WinPFind and have a log but I am not Bn* Tmp Programs Accessing Internet sure if you want it posted here Another aspect which may be totally spurious is that whenever I go to a new page for teh first time IE always returns page cannot be found However if I back arrow then try again the page always loads on the second attempt This may have nothing to do with my problem but I thougt I would mention it anyway as re-direction of pages had been a problem previosly Other tools that I used on the previous occasion were HJT and a number of VUNDO tools Any thoughts advice comment are welcome With thanks

A:Bn* Tmp Programs Accessing Internet

I just delt with this infection yesterday morning. I'm not sure that they have been completely removed yet from my comp even. First of all, end the tasks with your task manager so you can delete the BN* files from the temp folder. Then delete the temp folder so they can't load.

I would also suggest searching the registry for BN(number) and then deleting those keys.
Also search the registry for WLCtrl.dll and delete the key that it is under (there is a whole folder).

Use Spyware Terminator's analyze file tool on WLCtrl.dll. It will show what .exe it's running uder.

I've been able to remove the WLCtrl.dll from my computer (yesterday as well), though I didn't take note of which registry file it used.

Logs of any kind are always helpful (can't hurt right?).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/134305/bn-tmp-programs-accessing-internet/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello I recently reformatted my computer because I noticed it was bogged internet Accessing Problems down and my internet was refusing to Problems Accessing internet work correctly I did a full format of the hard drive and reinstalled windows Immediatley after installing windows I disconnected my internet connection and proceded to install ZoneAlarm and XP SP from a portable hard disk After I had these installed i reconnected my internet It was then that I noticed that windows update was being stubborn It Problems Accessing internet would only download certain patches updates namely those that were under mb and the others it just got stuck downloading Thats not the only problem as of my downloads from Firefox fail too It downloads to around - KB and then it freezes Its not my internet connection as all the other computers on the network are fine and have no problems I tried disabling my firewall from ZoneAlarm and it still didnt work I'm not quite sure what the problem is because my BitTorrent Program seems to be able to connect fine and everything in Firefox and Explorer loads slow or fails to load at all Yes i did disable Bittorrent while I used my browser so thats not the issue I'm not quite sure what to do as my antivirus scan and antispyware scan from zonealarm comes clean and when there are issues zonelabs usually has them flagged as medium-low risk and they are cleaned up immediatley To basically sum up the issue -Windows update doesn't work -My internet is really selective in which files it decides to download I can't download of the files I know its not a server issue as later I went on another computer in the house and downloaded the file fine Oh and another thing Not major issue but whenever i shut down my computer well i dont shut it down I mainly try to use hibernate because I dont like the bootup time the screen goes blue like normal windows shutdown and then the desktop appears again and a lil bubble by the systray comes up saying something about insufficient system resources to create the API and then it disables the hibernate feature Not sure what is goin on but this is a secondary issue I'll post a hijack log now and see what you folks can make of it -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C Program Files RealVNC VNC WinVNC exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs isafe exe C Program Files AlienGUIse wbload exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C Program Files Adobe Adobe Version Cue ControlPanel VersionCueTray exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files Picasa PicasaMediaDetector exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files Messenger MSMSGS EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE C Program Files FolderShare FolderShare exe C Program Files Plaxo PlaxoHelper exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktopIndex exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead lib NMBgMonitor exe C Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpobnz exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exe C Program Files InterVideo Common Bin WinCinemaMgr exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint kem exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktopDisplay exe C Program Files ... Read more

A:Problems Accessing internet

Your log is clean. If you formatted and reinstalled windows...your issue is not malware related. Maybe ask your question in XP forum...as this sounds like an update issue with XP and Microsoft update page..which they have a host of articles about on the MS site.

Since your seeing download issues on both IE and Firefox I would not rule out a network connection issue either.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/problems-accessing-internet-80267.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi - I'm not computer savy at all, so i'm having trouble with something that may be very simple. My father's HP laptop (Windows Vista) can connect to the internet wirelessly, but will not connect if it's wired directly to the router.
I checked the cable by plugging the cable to my laptop, I got online. But when I plug the cable into his laptop, it will not. The network icon says Limited Connectivity.
Is there a setting that I need to allow wireline connection?
Thanks - Santanna

A:Accessing internet issues.

lets see the results of a ipconfig /all for review.

lan port enabled in the bios?
no exclaimation points in networking in device manager?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/accessing-internet-issues-649281.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi There - hopefully this is posted in the right forum.

I use ZA Pro as my firewall and in the Log it states that mssvc.exe is trying to access the internet and to lots of different destination DNS's. I have tried looking for explanations as what purpose this .exe file sereves but have not found a satisfactory one. It seems that it is linked to malware... but am not sure ... should this application be accessing the internet, same with svchost.exe. I did at one stage have lots of virii on my computer but used ZA Pro to clean them as well as spyware... I unsure whether this has anything to do with the application trying to access the internet. Some of the sites are pretty random.

I am hoping someone knows what this application does - whether i should delete, move or leave it be.
Your help is appreciated

A:Mssvc.exe Accessing The Internet

mssvc.exe is a process associated with the StealthDisk application used for hiding and encrypting files and folders.http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/mssvc/http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/startups/MSSVC.EXE-3465.htmlDo you have StealthDisk installed?Not sure why it would be attempting to access the Internet unless it has an update feature. Did the ZA log provide a path to the file?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/62559/mssvcexe-accessing-the-internet/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello I'm finding this very help with 2 another with LAN computer and Need internet accessing NIC difficult and frustrating at the same time I have a LAN and in this Need help with accessing internet and another LAN with 2 NIC computer network there is a computer offering web services on port for example Now this LAN isn't connected on internet and the ip of the computer offering the services is something like lets say If I connect my Need help with accessing internet and another LAN with 2 NIC computer computer on this LAN I use the IP on one of my NICs to access those web services Now the tricky part I need to also connect my computer to internet via the other NIC on my motherboard This way I can remote on my computer via Internet and use those web services in the no-internet LAN xxx Now I have tried bridging the connections together but I get quot cable disconnected quot on the LAN NIC If I remove the network bridge everything comes back to normal but with both cables into my computer I can only access the internal LAN with no network bridge If I make the network bridge then I can connect to internet but not the LAN the LAN NIC says no cable connected even thou there is a cable connected The NIC with the internet connection has DHCP and it gets and address like xxx What can I do so I have my computer connected to the internet as well as at the other LAN that doesn't and shouldn't have internet I am only interested in the web services offered by one of the computers in that network xxx I presume it is possible if I have NICs on my motherboard shouldn't be difficult for one to access the internet and the other to access the other LAN at the same time Basically I want to access http www example com and https from a browser I use Windows Home Premium bit and my motherboard has identical NICs

A:Need help with accessing internet and another LAN with 2 NIC computer

As I understand your post:

Your Internet NIC is DHCP, which means that everything, including Default Gateway is assigned. This should work just fine.

On you LAN NIC, you should have a fixed IP and Subnet Mask, but leave the Default Gateway entry blank. That should work.

As long as everything you connect to is on the same subnet you shouldn't need any static routes, but you won't be able to use an internal domain name, just IP addresses.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/146250-need-help-accessing-internet-another-lan-2-nic-computer.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I am working with a windows small bussiness server and a win 98 computer. I have done a lot of work up to this point and can finally access the server and all of the computers, but no web. I have all of the settings configured properly. I can also ping the netork and it is fully functional. When I try to ping the internet I get no response. It just times out. Is it a possible faulty network card?

Relevancy 43.86%

We just got our power back after experiencing a hurricane; the computer was without power for roughly three days. Everything seems to be running normally, but I noticed in my Norton noted that WatAdminSvc had accessed the internet, something I'd never seen it do before. A little googling showed that this might be a way to hijack a server.

No symptoms for now, and SAS, Norton, Malwarebytes, GMER and TDSS Killer all come up clean. Just want to make sure this is a normal operation!

A:WatAdminSvc Accessing The Internet?

As you said it was off a while.. This is a process for new signature-based approach for checking if an OS is properly licensed. Appears it was just a validatio check.More info [email protected]@K

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/416824/watadminsvc-accessing-the-internet/
Relevancy 43.86%

I am trying to port foward my IP address in order to host a minecraft server for a few mates. The issue being when i type 192.168.1.1 into the url bar it simply loads for a bit and says 'internet explorer can not display this page' i have tried using google chrome and the same error occured. I then clicked diagnose connection problems it says it's found the problem 'website (192.168.1.1) is currently online but not responding to connection attemps. I tried connecting on the 3 other computers i have in my house, the same error occured on them too. I definitly need to connect via 192.168.1.1. I went to command prompt and typed ipconfig and it did indeed say 192.168.1.1

If any addition info is needed i am more then happy to edit this post with it included.

PC: Windows 7, make chillblast, internet provider talktalk, router model - hauwei hg533

A:accessing my router via the internet

You can't access your router from the internet with a private IP address. You will need to go to your "public" IP address which is supplied by your ISP. The router must also be configured to allow access via the internet (which is NOT recommended, as anyone can get to it if they know about it!) If you don't know what your public IP address is, you can go to www.whatismyip.com and it will tell you.

You will also need to find out the IP address of your computer to make sure it's on the 192.168.1.x network. Go to a command prompt and type "ipconfig" then enter to find your IP address on your computer. Then use your browser to go to the same IP address, with a "1" in the last spot. (So if your IP address is 192.168.1.100, then you would go to 192.168.1.1. If your IP is 10.0.0.100, then you go to 10.0.0.1).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accessing-my-router-via-the-internet.1101136/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have been having trouble accessing the internet. When I click on internet to run, nothing happens. I can click on it several times and nothing happens. I have to restart my computer and then if I am lucky it will start, but not always. I have ran avast, Malware bytes, Superspyware,and Eusing Registry cleaner, smart PC Care and Adv. System Optimizer and they have found nothing. I am running Windows XP -Media Center Edition/svc pack 3. I am also using Foxfire as the browser, and when I do seem to get on, the tool bar does not allow me much access, I can not access anything up at the top of the tool bar once internet is open. Please help, I believe I have something on here that I can not find.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/312442/trouble-accessing-programs-especially-internet/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,
I've just taken a day to uninstall Mcafee security centre and have tried to revert to VCom NetDefense firewall and virus scanner. Now I can't access the internet without switching the firewall off. I've tried uninstalling VCom and using Sygate, and still getting the same problem.
I have a dimension Dell 9150, running XP service pack 2, broadband, with a router.
Can anyone help?
Many thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-accessing-internet-with-firewall.514582/
Relevancy 43.43%

I've just bought a Galaxy s5 player. When I tried to access the internet it came up with my network and asked for the password which I entered, but access was denied. Can anyone advise on how I can sort the problem out?

A:Accessing Home Internet with New Device

Hello Henry, and welcome to Sevenforums!

Do you have another wireless device that can access the wifi perfectly? This is a good test to make sure you are indeed getting the right password in. Just yesterday a simple misspelling caused me to spend an extra 5 minutes on attempting to log into a computer.

What is the exact message that you get with the error?

If other devices cannot connect to your wifi with your known password, or you do not have another device:
Do you have the password to log into your router? If you do, you can change the wifi password. If you need help with doing this, please let me know the make of your router (the company).

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/245550-accessing-home-internet-new-device.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi Folks This is my first time on the forum so im sorry if this is in the wrong place I have a couple of issues with my computer that I need help with if possible I tried installing Net Framework on my computer but it crashed during installation I have since tried running set up again but I get an unable to complete Solved: Problem Internet accessing installation error I get an error message called jqsnotify exe I am not sure what this is When I try to log onto the internet via mobile broadband I get an error message saying unable to open c programfiles cant remember the rest You do not have permission to access There are no passwords on the computer and I have full access rights If anyone can help me with these problems it would be greatly appreciated I dont mind doing a complete reinstall if these problems will be quite difficult to fix Thanks in advance James nbsp

A:Solved: Problem accessing Internet

Hi jayfcf... and Welcome to TSG..

Two possible alternatives.

First alternative...If your System restore is on (it's on by default), try to run a restore point prior to when you attempted the installation. This is the most desirable option.

Second alternative... On bootup, repeatedly tap the F8 key. When you get to a black screen with various alternatives available, using the arrow keys, highlight "last known good configuration", then hit "Enter".

Raybro

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-problem-accessing-internet.858883/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a problem where most of my applications crash if they make use of the internet.
for example: skype, windows live messenger, the game 'runes of magic'
browsers and teamspeak don't crash however.
So when i try to start any of those i get a message 'program' has stopped working.

i got this a few days back and got it solved with a system restore. however now it's back and i can't seem to restore to a previous point anymore.
another noteworthy point is that when i try to run them with 'yourfreedom' open, I don't get the crashes.
already tried the resetting of the winsocks file, didn't help and couldn't find any further solutions on the internet.

A:applications crash when accessing the internet

Have you tried Safe Mode with networking to see if the problem persists?

Try updating your Network Adapter by going to the manufacture of your machine's website located the module select Windows 7 64bit then download the latest drivers for your wifi adapter or wired adapter.

Which any virus program are you using?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/applications-crash-when-accessing-the-internet-638706.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I with Trouble Vista accessing internet have a really weird problem and I m hoping you can help me figure out what the problem is I have locations in my house that have internet access via a Trouble accessing internet with Vista LAN we ll call them A B and C All three of them have working Internet signals sent to them by a router and all computers at those locations have XP I recently bought a new computer which has Vista on it I took it to location C and plugged it in Everything worked fine and it immediately detected the internet I decided to move it and took it to location B and plugged it in Everything worked fine and it immediately detected the internet I decided to move it again and took it to position A and plugged it in The system came up but it could not detect the internet I didn t understand this so I moved the Vista computer back to location B and moved the computer at B to A to see if I could replicate the lost internet problem The vista computer at location B detected the internet The old computer at position A detected the internet Which is where the vista computer could not detect the internet I then moved the Vista computer back to position A and it still could not detect the internet Do you have any idea why Vista could not detect the internet at position A while other XP computers could I understand this is kind of strange and I apologize in advance if I didn t word it very well Thanks nbsp

A:Trouble accessing internet with Vista

What is the brand and model of the router? Do you have any other equipment on the network (such as a switch or hub)?

Please show for the working PC and the problem PC connected at position A ...

Start, Run, CMD, OK to open a command prompt:
(For Vista type CMD in the Search box after Start)

Type the following command:

IPCONFIG /ALL

[Note that there is no space between the slash and ALL.]

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If necessary use a text file and removable media to copy the results to a computer with internet access.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-internet-with-vista.748751/
Relevancy 43.43%

First, thanks guys, and thank god i found you

I am running on Windows XP Home, we have 2 user accounts, today one of the user accounts can no longer access internet anymore, tells us it is firewalls etc, i have tried everything. The other user account is quite happily doing its normal thing, what is that all about and how do i fix it? we haven't installed anything new or made any changes lately, have done all the usual updates and scans. Just cant figure out why one account will and one wont.

Thanks for anything anyone can provide. Tina

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-one-user-account-not-accessing-internet.797531/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi
I am getting the "Microsoft Printer Spooler is attempting to access the Internet" from Norton Internet Security about every 45 seconds.

Guessing it should not be doing this.

A:Printer Spooler Accessing internet

Here is the logfile

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 9:33:58 PM, on 8/20/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RioMSC.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\shwiconem.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\2006326122335_mcinfo.exe
C:\Program Files\Thomson\Lyra Applications\LyraHDTrayApp\LYRAHD2TrayApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\BigFix.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\FirstClass\fcc32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr7/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sp/msgr7/*http://www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr7/*http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr7/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sp/msgr7/*http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr7/*http://www.yahoo.com
F3 - REG:win.ini: load=???
?, ? ??????????????????????
F3 - REG:win.ini: run=???
?, ? ??????????????????????
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\system32\Userinit.exe
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: CNisExtBho Class - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O2 - BHO: CNavExtBho Class - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/printer-spooler-accessing-internet.494234/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,

OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? : Vista SP 2
? x86 (32-bit) or x64 : 32-bit
? What was original installed OS on system? :Vista
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? : Full retail
? Age of system (hardware): 3-4 years
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? :Never been reinstalled but repaired.
? CPU: AMD Phenom 8650 Triple core processor.
? Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
? MotherBoard:ASUS M4N78-AM
? Power Supply - brand & wattage: 450 W

Blue screen says something like:

STOP: 0x000000D1
qprgsiyx.sys

I attached the files that you specified here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Now I will do the, Driver Verifier - Windows 7 & Vista described.

I have struggled with this problem for over a year when I found this forum.

Looking forward to hear from you.

br,

//mike

A:[SOLVED] BSOD when accessing internet

You've correctly identified qprgsiyx.sys as the problem, as far as I can see. It's a driver but I'm not sure what program or system it belongs to. Go to C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository and search for qprgsiyx.sys (using search box in top right). right click it, go to properties then details. what does it say in the details tab.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-when-accessing-internet-625223.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello - We have a year old Dell Inspirion and accessing internet sites has become progressively slower and slower and sometimes pages just hang Also have Office Pro and Word takes a long time to open and sometimes just hangs so we end task McAfee came preloaded on the computer but we switched to Norton then AVG Used Add Remove to get rid of McAfee amp Norton Our old ISP said the slow access was due to a virus or infection but nothing was found after several scans One website tried to download Antivirus and started scanning Was able to close it and believe I was able to remove it but not sure Cleaned temp files recycle bin and scanned with Ad-Aware and Spy-Bot Tried to download Housecall Anti Virus but it would not load so downloaded Panda and McAfee Avert Stinger - no virus or trogan were found on any of the scans I have no idea what the log below means and am hopeful someone will be able to review and let me know if we have a problem Thank you in advance Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ZcfgSvc exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeC WINDOWS system notepad exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com mywayR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www bleepingcomputer com tutorials understanding-spyware-browser-hijackers-and-dialers R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Accessing Computer Slow Internet Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go Slow Computer Accessing Internet microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page blank htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhostR - URLSearchHook no name - D F -B FE- -BF - AB D D - no file R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C Slow Computer Accessing Internet - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dllO - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files Slow Computer Accessing Internet google googletoolbar dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osbootO - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService isuspm exe quot -startupO - HKLM Run ISUSScheduler quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe quot -startO - HKLM Run AVG TRAY C PROGRA AV... Read more

A:Slow Computer Accessing Internet

HiYour hijackthis log is clean apart from a couple of orphan registry entries ... Disconnect from the internet Close ALL browser windows (including this one) - run hijackthis and tick to fix (check the box next to) the list below.........when all are ticked (checked) click the Fix Checked button at the bottom. :-R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {4D25F926-B9FE-4682-BF72-8AB8210D6D75} - (no file)R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)THEN ...Please Download CCleaner from :-http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ (click the download tab)During the installation be sure to UN-check the box for "Ccleaner Yahoo Toolbar" unless you want it.doubleclick the ccsetup.exe file and install the program...After installing, go to Start > programs > CCleaner > Options > Advanced > UNCHECK "Only delete files in Windows Temp folder older than 48 hours" Make sure the "windows" tab is selectedUnder "internet explorer" tick...Temporary internet filesCookies* > see Note belowHistoryRecently typed URL's (leave this unticked if you DON'T want to clear the drop down list in the address window of IE)Delete index.dat filesLast download locationAutocomplete form historyunder "Windows explorer" these are optional, but you can safely tick them all if you wish, they are only "most recently used lists"Other explorer MRU's (leave this unticked if you DON'T want to clear lists such as the start\run list)under "System"Tick ALL these ...under "Advanced"no need to tick any of these (but you can if you want, and realise what they do)Applications tab...These will mostly clean out old log files for these applications...Clean:- (if you use them)Firefox/Mozilla (optional - leave the cookies - see note)OperaSun Java ZoneAlarm...Personally I clean everything in the applications tab... but you tick what you want...Note: *If there are any cookies you want to keep (if you remove the cookie for a site you require a password for, you will need to re-enter your password when you next visit that site) ... click options > cookies > then keep the cookies you want.click "analyse" if you want to see a list of what is going to be removed, before it is removed.Orclick "run cleaner" to let it get on with it's work... clicking this will result in the following pop-up "This process will permanently delete files from your system. Are you sure you wish to proceed?"click OK.see if that helps ... if not let me know & we'll run some deeper scans ...steam

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/170669/slow-computer-accessing-internet/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi guys/girls,
Please can you help me out.
I have just bought a new Acer laptop with Windows 7, I am not great with laptops and troubleshooting.

I tried pugging in the wire connection and it does not connect.

When I troubleshoot I get the message does't have a valid IP addresss (zes i have restarted the modem) It is fine on this laptop I am susing now.
I ran the IPconfig/all and it does not show an IP address (please don't get too technical on me I just saw how to do this on a similar thread) I tried attaching it to this thread.

It is basically full of 0000's

Please can someone tell me the steps from when I plug the internet cable in how I connect, it's driving me up the wall.

Thanks, Tom

A:Problems accessing the Internet with new laptop

Make sure you don't have mac address filtering turned on in your router.

The reason that your physical address is blank is probably due to a driver issue. You should reinstall your network drivers.

If that doesn't work, you could set a mac address yourself...

Warning
Only do this if you know the real address of your card
You would do so via this method:

1. Control Pane > Device Manager > Right click your Network (Ethernet) Adapter > Properties > Advanced > Network Address > Put a Value such as "8817E890E20A" in the text box. > OK

Now run another ipconfig /all to confirm that the Physical Adress has changed.

Reboot.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/78659-problems-accessing-internet-new-laptop.html
Relevancy 43.43%

My computer appears to be constsntly accessing the computer Any program that I am working in becomes quot inactive quot while the computer accesses the internet regardless of whether IE or Mozilla are in use or closed I have turned off Windows Symantec and constantly internet accessing is Computer Quickbooks automatic updates I previously posted this in General Security and was directed to post here after running diagnostic Logfile of random's system information tool written by random random Run by Morris Benatar at - - Microsoft Computer is constantly accessing internet Windows XP Professional Service Pack System drive C has GB free of GB Total RAM MB free Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Computer is constantly accessing internet Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Common DataServer exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C WINDOWS system inetsrv inetinfo exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MICROSOFTSMLBIZ Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C PROGRA Dantz RETROS wdsvc exe C WINDOWS system tcpsvcs exe C WINDOWS System snmp exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files NTRU Cryptosystems NTRU Hybrid TSS v bin tcsd win exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Dantz Retrospect retrorun exe C WINDOWS system FlRtq M exe C Documents and Settings Morris Benatar Desktop RSIT exe C Program Files trend micro Morris Benatar exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google com ig dell hl en amp us amp ibd R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http my att net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Page URL http www google com ig dell hl en amp us amp ibd O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS System DLA DLASHX W DLL O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO MGuardianBHO Class - B F - - D D- EE- C E CAD - C Program Files MySpace Guardian Toolbar vsns dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program file... Read more

A:Computer is constantly accessing internet

Bump. I need some help with this issue

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/computer-is-constantly-accessing-internet-309709.html
Relevancy 43.43%

About 40% of the time that I attempt to access a page on the Internet I get one of the following error messages.

A Runtime Error has occurred
Do you wish to Debug
Line: 533 - this is different for each occurrance depending on the page
Error: Object expected

Do you wish to Debug
Line: 33
Error: ClassFactory cannot supply requested class.

If I click on Yes the message simply appears again. If I click on No the message goes away.

When I attempted to review this post using the Search for My Posts on this website, I received the following message
Do you wish to Debug
Line: 1503
Error: Object Required

I am using IE 7.0.5730.11.

I have Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 and these problem don't seem to occur.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-accessing-some-internet-sites.635044/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi, Im running Windows XP SP3 and avast! antivirus and ive got a program I want to block from accessing the internet and im wondering how exactly i'd go about doing it?
Ive tried a few methods but they dont seem to be working.
Any and all help is appreciated!

-Buster

A:Preventing program from accessing internet?

best thing is to get a firewall! I use Bitdefender IS it include a firewall so i couldnt recomend a dedicated firewall program personally.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/247822/preventing-program-from-accessing-internet/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi I m using the standard free router that is provided when signing up to tiscali talktalk and for well over a year it has been working fine however last night my second PC crashed and now nothing on my network PC Laptop iTouch PS can access the internet when this pc is plugged into any port on the router I ve done all the below things and nothing has helped Tried alternate ports on the router including a known working port Set it to Wireless Rebooted router pc Ran AVG Malwarebytes Spybot S amp D CCleaner all came back no viruses optimised the registry etc uninstalled the only programs that I ve installed on there in the last week Skype MSN browser toolbar Reset TCP IP stack to installation defaults netsh int ip reset reset log Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults netsh winsock reset catalog Turned off all firewalls Searched around Single prevents accessing PC's PC internet other all online and found you guys I can get the effected PC to access the router controls by surfing the the IP but will not go any further I ve seen a similar issue on this forum and the guy chose to do a reinstall but i ve no way to back up tb of data atm without fragmenting it over other pc s external drives and dozens of dvd s so would rather avoid that if possible Cheers Paul nbsp

Relevancy 43.43%

Hi all,

I have cable DSL plugged into PC (downstairs) and internet working fine. Next i set the wireless network up on this pc to connect to the upstairs network to supply internet to 4 pc's upstairs (all connected together via router).

The downstairs pc connects to the upstairs network fine. but then as soon as i try to access the internet on the downstairs PC, it appears to have gone off, although the PC is saying that it is connected to both the DSL and the upstairs network ok.

It seems as soon as i connect to the upstairs network, the PC throughs itself off the DSL.

Can I have 2 network connections going to the 1 PC? or is it a TCP/IP issue where your only allowed 1 TCP/IP connection?

any help apprciated!
Daz

A:2 networks on 1 pc, problem accessing internet

UPDATE:

Just to rule out anything, I disabled the wireless network and used another network card to connect to the upstairs network. Still the same problem, as soon as i plug the network cable in to upstairs, it accquires an I.P address and then the DSL connection that was working fine seems to drop.

its all a bit mad....

Daz

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f31/2-networks-on-1-pc-problem-accessing-internet-71568.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I am using four computers two WinXP Pro SP one WinXP Home Edition and a bit Windows Vista Home Premium laptop The desktop computers are hard wired to a modem the laptop is wireless I was out of town for two weeks and my partner was running her WindowsXP Home machine When I returned she complained of slow internet speeds I turned on my three desktop computers and ran several different broadband speed tests which revealed an upload speed of about KB sec and a download speed varying between kb sec and kb sec almost slower than dial-up I did not suspect the machines causing the problems because all machines acted problem accessing Solved: internet the same I called Verizon and they did several checks which indicated the speed to the modem was DSL speeds but then the problem occurred They were not able to determine the cause Solved: accessing internet problem but said that Solved: accessing internet problem it was probably the modem and that I should get a new one So I did with the same result To rule out the computers I cleaned them up using ccleaner among other things and then ran online and offline viral and spyware checks with everything reporting clean computers I got rid of all temp files including running TEMP with no change I looked for indications of conflicts in Solved: accessing internet problem the System Event Viewer the Hardware Manager and in the System Information Window with no conflicts indicated Has anyone solved a problem like this Can anyone suggest anything else I might do nbsp

Relevancy 43.43%

I have a virus, and I have downloaded a bunch of virus protection software. I read somewhere that adding multiple can cause gaps for virus to get into. The things I currently have downloaded on my computer is Avast, Malwarebytes, and panda security. Since I can't access the internet, I put rkill and netadapter on a flash drive to try to get my internet working. After many computer resets, I still have no internet. What am I doing wrong, and can someone provide me advice to get out of this annoying problem? Thanks

A:Virus Preventing Me from Accessing the Internet

First step, is to make sure you are clean.Run ESET Online Scanner, Copy and Paste the contents of the log in your reply please. This scan may take a very long while, so please be patient. Maybe start it before going to work or bed.http://www.eset.com/us/online-scann...http://www.eset.com/home/products/o...If your comp is unbootable, or won't let you download, you will have to download ESET from a good computer, put it on a flash/thumb/pen/usb drive & run it from there.Create a ESET SysRescue CD or USB drivehttp://support.eset.com/kb2103/How do I use my ESET SysRescue CD or USB flash drive to scan and clean my system?http://support.eset.com/kb2612/Configure ESET this way & disable your AV.http://i.imgur.com/3U7YC.gifHow to Temporarily Disable your Anti-virushttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/for...http://www.techsupportforum.com/for...3: Which web browsers are compatible with ESET Online Scanner?http://support.eset.com/kb405/?loca...Online Scanner not workinghttp://support.eset.com/kb403/?loca...My ESET product detected a threat?what should I do? http://support.eset.com/kb117/Once onto a machine, malware can disable antivirus programs, prevent antimalware programs from downloading updates, or prevent a user from running antivirus scans or installing new antivirus software or malware removal tools. At this point even though you are aware the computer is infected, removal is very difficult.5: Why does the ESET Online Scanner run slowly on my computer?http://support.eset.com/kb405/?view...If you have other antivirus, antispyware or anti-malware programs running on your computer, they may intercept the scan being performed by the ESET Online Scanner and hinder performance. You may wish to disable the real-time protection components of your other security software before running the ESET Online Scanner. Remember to turn them back on after you are finished.17: How can I view the log file from ESET Online Scanner?http://support.eset.com/kb405/?view...The ESET Online Scanner saves a log file after running, which can be examined or sent in to ESET for further analysis. The path to the log file is "C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt" (on 64-bit systems this directory will be "C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\Esetonlinescanner\log.txt"). You can view this file by navigating to the directory and double-clicking it in Windows Explorer, or by copying and pasting the path specification above (including the quotation marks) into the Start > Run dialog box from the Start Menu on the Desktop.If no threats are found, you will simply see an information window that no threats were found. http://www.trishtech.com/security/s...message edited by Johnw

http://www.computing.net/answers/security/virus-preventing-me-from-accessing-the-internet/40134.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I recently built a computer and did a clean install of Windows Home Premium bit I am having several problems with IE I am having problems with links Problem accessing with internet programs in other programs accessing the internet e g clicking on photos posted in google earth to enlarge in an html page or clicking on links in Problem with programs accessing internet a program's help tab to pullup Problem with programs accessing internet the program's site Half the time I just see the little circle showing the computer is thinking and then nothing and the rest of the time I receive an error stating quot There was a problem sending the command to the program quot I've checked that IE is the default program and that htmls are associated properly and have also tried turning off my firewall McAffee security suite from AT amp T I've also reset IE default settings which were never changed to begin with The second problem which may or may not be related is I switched to using the bit IE because of the flashplayer issues with the bit When I double-click on the bit icon I would get the little circle thinking and then nothing IE would only start if I right clicked and hit quot run as administrator quot When I did this I would get the UAC warning asking me if I want to let IE make changes to my computer If I select yes the program opens To avoid right-clicking every time I changed the properties of the shortcut to open as administrator by the way double clicking the IE bit icon works without the above problems I've been searching forums for hours with no answers Sorry for the long post any advice

A:Problem with programs accessing internet

It sounds like you're having issues with permissions on your computer. The reason you couldn't open IE and the reason the programs couldn't open it are probably the same. I would go to the root directory of IE and take ownership of the .exe. Hopefully that'll help. If it doesn't, try disabling UAC to see if that fixes it. If you don't want to keep UAC disabled, switch to Firefox?

Lost connection and double posted due to FF error, see below for more.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/79415-problem-programs-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Until I upgraded to Windows 10 I could access CCTV via the internet W/ Internet Explorer. I need to download an OCX file but windows won't allow it.

A:Accessing cameras w/ Internet Explorer

Windows won't allow it or your browser won't allow it?

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/34708-accessing-cameras-w-internet-explorer.html
Relevancy 43.43%

How can I find out and stop them?
I'm sure they're watching this too.

Relevancy 43.43%

Any help would be appreciated. I upgraded to Windows7 and having a problem when accessing the Internet, the entire system locks up. All I can do is shut down and reboot. Usually after 3 to 4 re-boots, I can finally access the internet. As long as the PC is left on, I can access the internet without any problems from that pt on. While I used XP, I never had a problem.

I have done the following:

1.) Reloaded the Windows software
2.) Tried another Web Brower (Firefox)
3.) Make sure all programs were compatible

Thank you

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-locking-up-when-accessing-internet-491867.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I'm running windows xp professional, and I've been having trouble accessing web-based email services (hotmail, yahoomail, and also a private microsoft exchange server web interface) from my computer. I've tried using both firefox and internet explorer. When attempting to load my hotmail or yahoo inbox in ie, the page simply never loads. When I try in Firefox, I get an error message that reads "the document contains no data." I am able to access my inbox at the exchange server, but am unable to send emails.

I also can't access my online banking (fleet.com), and have had trouble posting to some tech support forums. I thought it was a problem with secure sites, but I am able to access some secure sites.

All of these services are fully available from a friend's computer running on the same internet connection, through the same router, so it's a problem specific to my machine. Any help?

A:trouble accessing some internet sites

Any chance you have a Linksys BEFSX41 (Or whatever with the firewall), and just updated the Firmware? The Linksys 1.51 firmware WON'T WORK with DSL. You need to go back to 1.45 - OR disable the firewall in 1.51's firmware (that sure is stupid!!!).

This is a known Linksys issue. If you are not using a Linksys - I have no clue...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/trouble-accessing-some-internet-sites-10902.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi All,

I am new here, I have installed a D-Link DCS-900 in my network. I created a HTML Page in which i used a script to dispaly the camera result. I can see the camera result from intranet and internet. I have a problem related to device serial number which use in script. Actually this serial number is encrypted. As i was searching about my problem then in some forums i found that i can copy this from the "view source" of ActiveX result page of the camera but i need to encrypt it my self. if any one have any idea then please tell me that how can i encrypt this.

Awaiting your reply.

A:problem in accessing cmaera over internet

Even though it appears you're having the same problem, please start a new thread when you have a new issue. It's very difficult to keep two problems straight and who's working on what in a single thread.

I've created a new thread for your issue here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-in-accessing-cmaera-over-internet.596473/
Relevancy 43.43%

Several days ago my windows desktop machine stopped stopped 7 - internet accessing windows accessing the internet I have not been able to attribute the lost internet access to a software upgrade change or other event The connection was fine one day then totally gone the next I have read the thread of a similar problem in this forum I have tried many of the suggestions and many other ideas and still no change Computer Emachines Model ET GProcessor AMD windows 7 - stopped accessing internet IIX eMemory gbSys type bitOp system win home premiumPinging works in standard and safe modes No access by any programs in standard or safe modes Just a few minutes ago the latest windows updates came through and installed during a reboot I am still able to see other devices on my home network I am also still able to print to the network printer not wireless hard wire to router Here is the results of running ipconfig allWindows IP Configuration Host Name Bruce-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List hsd windows 7 - stopped accessing internet pa comcast netEthernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix hsd pa comcast net Description NVIDIA nForce Mbps Ethernet Physical Address - - - A- - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe d cb d d a Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Tuesday December PM Lease Expires Tuesday December PM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - -A - - - - - A- - DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip EnabledTunnel adapter isatap hsd pa comcast net Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled YesTunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled YesTunnel adapter TO Adapter Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft to Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled YesThings I have triedIP setting for autodetect Proxy not checked Updated network adpater driver Run full virus scan no hits Disabled windows firewall and virus scanner and rebooted stopped start up programs disable and renable network adapter By-passed router and connected straight to cable modem Safe mode with networking active Windows diagnostic tool Downloaded all latest windows updates windows updates all still work Any other ideas short of reinstalling windows

A:windows 7 - stopped accessing internet

If windows updates are updating that means your computer's accessing internet.

Check your hosts file (on location %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\ (C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/)).

Some viruses can cause this state.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/367351/windows-7-stopped-accessing-internet/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi I would be Internet Services.exe Accessing Continuously grateful for some help on this - since about a week ago my internet connection has been afflicted by services exe continually trying to access the internet every - seconds which is slowing down the computer and internet Services.exe Continuously Accessing Internet access I have blocked services exe thru the Firewall but obviously I think the pc may be affected by malware virus I have found several threads here which are similar to my problem but can find none of the files mentioned in these on the pc My Computer SW details Win XP Pro Virgin Cable connection using router cable modem comodo firewall malware scanner CA Securty Center antivirus Windows Defender CA has recently reported Win nebuler and malum threats but claims to have removed them however I still have the problemI have checked startup via msconfig but nothing seems suspicious cannot find any winxxx files on the pc The urls accessed are Thanks in advance for any guidance you can give Shadow

A:Services.exe Continuously Accessing Internet

Do you know who's IP no's you list?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/138705/servicesexe-continuously-accessing-internet/
Relevancy 43.43%

Greetings fellow techs!,I am new to this forum community and currently work as a tech support agent for a major education company. Recently I have run into an issue where a client received an error stating "There are missing DLLS" when I had the client click on START > RUN > and type "intecpl.cpl" within the OPEN field. Once the client clicked "OK" they received the error stating "the ________dll files are missing". Unfortunately I did not receive the name of the DDL files but I know this has to do with accessing the internet properties window to troubleshoot internet explorer.
System Properties:
Browser: IE 7.0

Any help on regarding this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance everyone!

A:Missing DLL when accessing Internet Options

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'd start by doing a sfc /scannow.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/missing-dll-when-accessing-internet-options-362039.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Having some problems accessing the internet from my main computer where the main internet connection and router is connected to. From the network connections it shows that Local Area Connection is Enabed with Realtek Fast Ethernet and Local Area Connection 4 Enable with WAN Network Driver. All the necessary lights are on on both the modem and router which shows that I do have internet connection. However, I can't access the internet through the main pc but I can access it through the wireless connection from a laptop.

I ran ipconfig/all and it shows that the IP address is 0.0.0.0. Been trying to figure this out for the past few days and still can't the internet to run on the main pc. Thanks and appreciate any help I can get.

A:Need help accessing internet with Linksys router...

post your ipconfig/all for both the PC and the laptop here. What router is it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-accessing-internet-with-linksys-router.622579/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hey I m having trouble accessing the internet with browsers and some programs Internet Explorer works fine Internet Explorer Does not work similar to FireFox Opera and Safari When I tried to download Google Chrome The installer needed to access the internet and that could not connect either Im running Windows XP SP I m directly connected to Help ONLY The IE Please Works Trouble Accessing Internet a Modem via NIC though the same time my browsers stopped working so did my wireless connection it Trouble Accessing The Internet ONLY IE Works Please Help sais I m connected but I cannot get online wirelessly another post perhaps I ve tried everything I can think of Updated Java Reset Winsock Catalog System Restore did not work Windows Firewall is disabled and so are all of my AVS I went ahead and got a HJT log for anyone Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved Trouble Accessing The Internet ONLY IE Works Please Help at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system Trouble Accessing The Internet ONLY IE Works Please Help services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS system netdde exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System dmadmin exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www imdb com O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Skype add-on mastermind - BF B-C D - d - A -A F BA C - C Program Files Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer SkypeIEPlugin dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Program Files Real RealPlayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO NAV Helper - A F D D-E - D -B A - BB FDD - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - HKLM Run MSConfig C WINDOWS PCHealth HelpCtr Binaries MSConfig exe auto O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - Extra context menu item Easy-WebPrint Add To Print List - res C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint Resource dll RC AddToList html O - Extra context menu item Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print - res C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint Resource dll RC HSPrint html O - Extra context menu item Easy-WebPrint Preview - res C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint Resource dll RC Preview html O - Extra context menu item Easy-WebPrint Print - res C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint Resource dll RC Print html O - Extra button Skype - BF - - EC - -D B E B - C Program Files Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer SkypeIEPlugin dll O - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe O - Extra Tools menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system nwprovau dll O - DPF B EF- C - CA-BFBA- A E Microsoft Data Collection Control - https support microsoft com OAS ActiveX MSDcode cab O - Protocol skype com - FFC B - B - DFF- - C DD F D - C PROGRA COMMON Skype SKYPE DLL O - SSODL O - SSODL O - Service COM Host comHost - Symantec Corporation - C Program Files... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-the-internet-only-ie-works-please-help.843497/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hey everyone Before I throw my laptop out the window and move to a rd-world country void of any technology can someone offer some suggestions to my problem I have created an open wireless network for public use There are no restrictions to what websites are accessed or use name password not accessing internet some Wireless websites settings Initially there were no connection issues but all of a sudden some websites are getting quot blocked quot and displaying quot Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage quot This happens when trying to connect to google com linksys com mozilla com etc It is very strange and frustrating because I DO have internet access yahoo com comes up immediately Does anyone have any ideas Here is the gear I am using AT amp T DSL Linksys RV firewall Netgear FS T switch D-Link DWL AP Wireless internet not accessing some websites I have tried upgrading the firmware on all the devices above I have also verified that the quot blocked quot sites are not blocked and are trusted sites in IE This is my trace route to google Tracing route to google com over a maximum of hops ms ms ms ms ms ms ms ms ms Wireless internet not accessing some websites adsl- - - - dsl emhril sbcglobal net Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out C Any help is MUCH appreciated Thank you nbsp

A:Wireless internet not accessing some websites

Probably not the most helpful answer, but when Time Warner upgraded their broadband access in Syracuse, I had a Linksys router (not-wireless) that had a lot of trouble accessing a lot of pages. Yahoo would work for me, most pages wouldn't though. I replaced the router with a new Belkin Wireless unit and never had a problem again. I believe the old Linksys was simply unable to adapt to whatever adjustments Time Warner had implemented. How old is your router? Mine was probably 4 years old at the time, give or take a year.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-internet-not-accessing-some-websites.742272/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi

Normally I try to find out myself, but for this problem I think I'll try asking.

We are often recommended to not run in Administrator mode/account. For this reason I created a second account on my Windows XP and have found that Internet Explorer can't get out through the wireless modem.

In the Admin account IE seems to have no problem.

thanks
greg c

A:Accessing internet from other user account

Quick fix is to use the Guest Account which has internet Access.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/404857/accessing-internet-from-other-user-account/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have internet access but believe i have a virus / malware which is preventing my programs from connecting to the internet.

For example itunes is block from connecting, and i am unable to run updates in programs such as avg etc.

If anyone can assist it would be much appreciated.

A:Programs prevented from accessing internet

I have run (i think) hijack log and have pasted below the results if any one can help! many thanks

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 19:03:14, on 19/02/2012
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18294)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wmdSync.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\concentr.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfcrun32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\distnoted.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServer.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Safari\Safari.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.packardbell.com/?id=9067
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.packardbell.com/?id=9067
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/fix_homepage/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/fix_homepage/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/fix_homepage/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvSvc] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\nvsvc.dll,nvsvcStart
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Mobile-based device management] %windir%\WindowsMobile\wmdSync.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Ad... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/programs-prevented-from-accessing-internet.1041810/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,

I have an antivirus program called Antivir, and I run Zonealarm as my firewall.
Zonealarm shows that the antivir program is constantly accessing the internet.

When I open zonealarm I can see that the antivir program is recieving something from the net. The "In" stream is flashing every second.

When I open the antivir program, there is a screen with a line saying "file count" that is constantly going up by one every second. It is currently at 2.6 million, which is much more than the number of files on my system.

Can anyone tell me what is happening here?

Thanks.

A:Virus software accessing internet.

Do you use a broadband connection?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/virus-software-accessing-internet.253014/
Relevancy 43.43%

Yesterday while I was playing online games I experienced a huge latency increase all of a sudden. At first I thought it was just a server issue but noticed that no one else in the lobby was experiencing the same issue as me. I live very close to the server so I thought that was strange and decided to head over to pingtest.com to test my ping out again, which gave me the same huge ping. Using the command netstat -ano in cmd and by opening a separate task manager window, I discovered a process that wasn't listed in the task manager window. i.e PID 1948 which was nowhere to be found in my task manager's list of processes and their PIDs.

After refreshing several more times, I noticed PID 1948 was gone and my internet connection became stable again.

A:Unidentified Process Accessing the Internet?

welcome to the seven forums

scan your system with this offline scanner:
What is Windows Defender Offline?

then with malwarebytes and let us know the outcome

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/275127-unidentified-process-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,
I want to prevent a program from accessing the Internet , how could I do this in Windows XP SP2, the integrated firewall can not do this, and I don't want to install a 3rd firewall. Can anyone give me a suggestion?
Thanks

A:Prevent programs from accessing the Internet , how ?

Open the Group Policy Editor (GPEDIT.MSC); might be something in there which allows you to block internet access for certain programs.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/prevent-programs-from-accessing-the-internet-how.376483/
Relevancy 43.43%

Well I'm using the Window Vista Home Professional Edition so I don't know if that has to do with anything but for some reason after I surf the web for a certain amount of time or when I change websites quickly either Firefox loses connection to the internet or the computer itself loses connection to the internet When switching back to IE and surfing the web for a while the computer itself seems to not send any signal to the internet reaching the point of where I can't get anything from the web so far AIM messages have been an exclusion to this I can access AIM but when trying to go online to play a game through searching for servers so it might be how the computer is receiving sending signal not playing the game itself or surf the web I can't access it The only way to solve this problem is that I restart the computer Though when the computer seems to not Internet turns off when web randomly the accessing be able to connect to the internet it takes the computer Internet randomly turns off when accessing the web an awfully long time to restart including logging off and what not - minutes I have also constantly scanned the computer using AVG Dr Web Avast or the Windows Security scan thingy This also includes defragging the computer and checking the disk scan for and recovery of bad sectors I have posted this before in the infected area and since I have checked the infected area in which the person led me here I was hoping if there is someone who could solve this Thank you and any help would be appreciated

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/266191/internet-randomly-turns-off-when-accessing-the-web/
Relevancy 43.43%

This used to be quite simple in Win7 but I can't figure out how to do it in 8.
Perhaps I am being stupid but I hope somebody could tell me.

A:How do I prevent a program from accessing the internet?

Control panel, Windows firewall, choose "Allow and App or Feature through Windows firewall" uncheck the program or App you don't want to connect which should appear on the list.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/14076-how-do-i-prevent-program-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello smart people. I posted this problem form another tech forum. I just wanted to have a second opinion on this one.

Before I present my networking woes let me first emphasize this; my networking skills is in between a beginner and an intermediate, so please bear with me.

So here's my problem:

The network on the left side of the diagram above is located in our main campus and on the right side is in our branch campus. My question is:
Is it possible that pc A.1, pc A.2 and pc A.3 can access the shared files in pc B.1? If it is, How?

I'm pretty much sure that there's going to be a bunch of follow up questions after you(the smart people) will make replies on this one. Forgive me if my question is not clear enough, just let me know if you guys needs more details.

Relevancy 43.43%

I was recently forced to log back into my account due to some kind of error, and it has wiped my Internet browsing history. I wish to be able to observe my temporary internet files, or whatever other listing of every URL I have visited on this computer, that I have possessed for precisely three months. I would like to know the precise procedure to do this.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Accessing-temporary-internet-files/td-p/5697578