Windows Support Forum

logitech cordless mouse/AOL

Q: logitech cordless mouse/AOL

When I use the scroll in AOL I loose everything on the screen and cannot get it back. Any ideas? Have to sign off and sign back on. Using AOL 9.0 and logitech combination cordless mouse and keyboard.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: logitech cordless mouse/AOL

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 106.21%

Hi I am unable to troubleshoot this problem So may be someone can help me here I have following devices Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer it is wireless mouse Logitech cordless Keyboard Model Y-RC again mouse Microsoft and Cordless cordless Keyboard hang to cause Logitech Vista wireless kboard The version of Vista is Home Premium bit I connect both the devices to USB ports of my laptop HP Microsoft Cordless mouse and Logitech cordless Keyboard cause Vista to hang Pavalion dv When system boots everything works fine When I go to school I disconnect the devices and I hibernate the system When I come back to home I power on the system Microsoft Cordless mouse and Logitech cordless Keyboard cause Vista to hang and it works fine But when I re-connect the devices system freezes I am trying to troubleshoot which of the two devices causes this Today I found that when I connect mouse it works perfectly but when I connect the keyboard after that the system froze The Logitech website Microsoft Cordless mouse and Logitech cordless Keyboard cause Vista to hang tells that the driver in Vista is sufficient These devices used to work fine on my older Dell laptop with Windows XP home Any suggestions Thanks Prabhat

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/207117-microsoft-cordless-mouse-logitech-cordless-keyboard-cause-vista-hang.html
Relevancy 102.77%

I have a wireless Logitech cordless mouse and ex 110 keyboard packaged together that is not functioning properly. The mouse and keyboard work fine and well together when I reinstall the drivers, but for only a few hours.

When the computer boots, the mouse says it has a problem installing the drivers for the mouse yet works ordinarily. The keyboard refuses to use the hot keys that select print, Word, help, save, etc. However, the multimedia keys for outlook express, home, calculator, mute et. al. all work fine. What to do- help!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-mouse-cordless-desktop-ex-110.649259/
Relevancy 95.03%

With my old computer and mouse I used to be able to use the middle button for various tasks susch as opening a link in another tab rotating the camera in games etc Logitech Mouse HID-compliant - Cordless issue middle button mouse and i have got very used to this I recently purchased a Dell XPS One and am using the mouse which came with it which according Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse - middle mouse button issue to Device Manager is the Logitech HID Compliant Cordless Mouse I am running Vista Home Premium x and i am unable to use the middle button for this Instead in firefox it is a sort of zoom function Yesterday it started working - i don t know why - but today it has failed again and is back to the zoom function If i hold down the CTRL button and left click this is the same as middle button should be so is there any way i can swap these functions around I don t know if this is a problem with the mouse or with vista or with me not finding some setting If it helps my mouse driver is version which i think is up to date nbsp

A:Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse - middle mouse button issue

Have you gone to Mouse in the Vista Control Panel and see what choices you are given there to manage the mouse?

What does it say the mouse is if you look at the bottom of the mouse itself? Is there a model number?

If its a Logitech Mouse you may be able to install the Logitech SetPoint software to add extra functionality or programing options: javascript:downloadSW();

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-hid-compliant-cordless-mouse-middle-mouse-button-issue.783684/
Relevancy 92.88%

I have an HP dv7t-6b00 CTO laptop. It was recently purchased in Dec. 2011. I want to use my Logitech Cordless Mouse with the laptop but they are not talking to each other. I think it could be a driver issue unless they are not compatible. I have surfed the net for a solution under Windows7, Logitech, cordless mouse drivers, and several other sites to no avail. Can you help? If you give me the steps to make them compatible ( if they are), I can follow and install. Thanks!

A:Window7 and Logitech cordless mouse

I have a logitech mouse with my desktop. After you plug in your transmiter to the USB
keep the mouse close by and restart your computer.
Are the batterys in the correct plus and minus position ?
Are the batterys good ? It also has a reset button on the bottom. It after trying many times
and it still won't work, than take it back to the store. I have had problems to get them
to start working.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/window7-and-logitech-cordless-mouse.1033917/
Relevancy 92.88%

Hello,

My mouse problem started on my old cordless mouse(Cordless Click! Optical Mouse).
And the problems are erratic mouse movement(would randomly move to any location on the screen), sluggish movement, right and left buttons would automatically engage without physical interaction.
I did every normal solution to fix the problem. Change batterys, plug the receiver in different USB ports, remove the SetPoint software and reinstalling it.
I even found a older software called MouseWare which I installed and didn't do diddly squat.
So I figured maybe its time for a new mouse.
I got new mouse(LX7 Cordless Optical Mouse) and the problem persisted with the same symptoms. But when I plug in an old corded logitech optical mouse everything works fine.

Computer Specs
Pentium(R) 4
CPU speed 2.60GHz
2.50 GB of RAM
If anything else is needed please ask.

A:Logitech cordless mouse(s) not working

initech---
did your cordless mouse ever work right to begin with???
have you placed or installed a cordless phone base or new TV close to your computer??
I have read where cordless phones, microwaves, and other appliances that broadcast or Emmit energy on the 2.4ghz wavelength can interfere with your cordless mouse signal to the receiver.
I'm not sure about new phones that transmit on the 5.8ghz wavelength.

the only thing I can say is remove anything around your computer that you think might be interfering
with the signal and see if it improves.
I only use corded mouse myself. I got tired of buying batteries for mine. seemed like I was
putting in new batteries at least once a week. I swear by the cord

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-mouse-s-not-working.709175/
Relevancy 92.88%

hey, I have a sony vaio laptop, and I have been trying to get my logitech cordless optical mouse to work, but I can't seem to find any solution so far. I plugged the mouse in, and I was able to install it successfully, but it won't respond. I checked my mouse batteries and they were good, I am not sure what else to do...Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Relevancy 92.88%

the mouse sometimes goes blank dont know where on the screen it is or lags or hesitates to respond to a click. however sometimes works fine.

A:eratic cordless logitech mouse

Try fresh batteries and see if you still have a problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/eratic-cordless-logitech-mouse.1009084/
Relevancy 91.59%

I have discovered an interesting problem. A Coca Cola night light(Liquid, filled with glitter, sort of a lava lamp effect.)plugged into the same outlet as computer, when turned on interferes with cordless mouse. My mouse seemed to, for no reason, began to work intermittently, the pointer skipping around the screen sometimes not moving at all. Tried many things, nothing helped, until I turned off night light, problem solved. Logitech LX7 Cordless Optical Mouse. FYI

A:Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse Interference

Hi, that is a strange problem, but this could be the cause, u say that when connected in the same outlet with the pc, (right?) if u connect it in other, it doesnt do it? Ok may that lamp, has EMF that go through the electric cables, which then affect the whole pc and not only the mouse?try connecting a ups or any stabilizer to the Pc, and connect it again.
If it fails, then throw it out of the window or into the bin.

Cheers
Robin

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-cordless-optical-mouse-interference.94484/
Relevancy 91.59%

Hi, I recently brought a cordless logitech mediaplay USB mouse, at first it was working OK when i plugged it in but since installing the additional software I have no function what so ever. Batteries are fine, mouse is close enough to USB receiver, the set point software recognises the mouse being there and can tell me that the battery is good. Any thoughts? thanks.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-mediaplay-cordless-usb-mouse-problem.52293/
Relevancy 91.59%

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop with 2 USB ports in the back. I bought a Logitech Cordless Mouse (USB) which worked fine until a few days ago. Under Hardware Devices, Mouse, it shows the HID mouse driver (which is the USB Logitech mouse) and it shows a PS/2 mouse driver (which is strange since I do not have a PS/2 port anywhere on my laptop). I can uninstall the USB driver and it'll go away. But when I uninstall the PS/2 driver, it says "You'll need to restart your computer for this to take effect". So I restart my computer and it'll say it again after rebooting. So I reboot it again and nothing. The driver is still there under Hardware Devices.

Also, when I click on the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon (at the bottom right side of the taskbar) other removable devices show up, but not my mouse.

Help!

A:Logitech Cordless Mouse USB Port Not Recognized

A mouse should not show up under removeable devices.

That is for storage devices, to allow you to "stop" them before removeal, to ensure all files are written to them first.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-mouse-usb-port-not-recognized.362300/
Relevancy 91.59%

I own a cordless Cursor Logitech Cordless Flakey Has Mouse Logitech laser mouse Logitech has the stupid policy of not putting the model number Logitech Cordless Mouse Has Flakey Cursor on the mouse anywhere Why Logitech Cordless Mouse Has Flakey Cursor is this I wonder It does say around a small censor on the bottom Performance Laser and the numbers nm I have no idea what all that signifies Anyway recently the mouse has been acting erratically Especially the cursor I lose it or it jumps around with a seeming mind of its own I have replaced the batteries several times I have blown inside the battery chamber I have turned the batteries to see if the connection is weak The green light on the underside of the mouse isn t always on Perhaps this is the way it is supposed to be because when the mouse is idle I look and the light isn t on until I rub the battery on the mouse pad Since it isn t the batteries and the batteries seem to connect ok inside the chamber what could be causing the erratic behavior If you think the the mouse itself is dying or is faulty I ll just have to replace it What s the story Can anyone help me Steve nbsp

Relevancy 91.59%

Hi. I am using the Logitech Cordless Duo with the latest software update and the problem I been having lately is that when I start my machine the mouse doesn't respond. I have to manually restart the PC to get the mouse to work. It doesn't always happen, but it does happen a lot. I have no problem with the cordless keyboard it always works. The mouse's batteries are fully charged too. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and might know of a fix. I wrote to Logitech and they suggested that I have a second mouse connected. Thanks.

A:Logitech Cordless mouse not responding on startup?

is the receiver close to speakers,try resetting it,try putting the plug in another usb slot,reinstall the software

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/logitech-cordless-mouse-not-responding-on-startup-44366.html
Relevancy 91.59%

My mouse went haywire on me today. Just started jumping around. I changed batteries & it quit, but now it is working BACKWARDS! Up is down & left is right etc. The scroll button is working alright. I reinstalled it, etc. Any ideas??? Help!

Thanks! Lisa

Relevancy 91.59%

I tried installing above new Cordless mouse using PS/2 mouse port (where my old mouse plugged into). Didn't work.
Then tried # 1 USB port - SUCCESS ! Tried # 2 USB port but again didn't work.

I would like the new mouse to operate from the PS/2 port to free up my USB port for other devices such as Scanner & camera.

Anybody any suggestions on what I should try ? Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/installing-logitech-cordless-wheel-mouse.43746/
Relevancy 91.59%

Hi Chaps Have reformatted an Evesham pc running Windows se after a series of problems but have one problem outstanding The cordless keyboard and mouse are and drivers keyboard cordless mouse logitech Logitech Itouch and Mouseman respectively but have no drivers I have a drivers disk for everything else and have loaded these successfully but I guess the Logitech devices were an add on at some stage and the drivers disk has gone missing The problem is getting them to recognise anything I have loaded down drivers onto my desktop that I think are correct from the Logitech website and executed the file which then puts logitech cordless mouse and keyboard drivers the drivers in place but everytime I try to point the quot USB Receiver device quot in Device Manager at a file path or to try and reinstall drivers I am continually asked to either load a Logitech Control devices driver disk or Windows disk Whatever I load it cannot find different Sys files The only way I can do anything is to have another mouse plugged into the usual mouse port The cordless mouse and keyboard are plugged into logitech cordless mouse and keyboard drivers the USB ports I have tried turning pc off and plugging in and then turning on pc but I just get mouse not detected until I plug in the corded mouse and reboot again Is there a separate driver for the Receiver device I am sure there must be a simple solution but at the moment I feel like a man with no arms dead nbsp

A:logitech cordless mouse and keyboard drivers

This might be an issue with Win98. Try installing WinXP.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-cordless-mouse-and-keyboard-drivers.38581/
Relevancy 91.59%

Now this might sound like an odd question but was considering getting this mouse (Logitech G7 Cordless Laser Mouse Usb) as i read in a review that it works on glass and having a glass desk this would be an obvious advantage over having to use a mouse mat with my infa-red Microsoft mouse if any one knows where laser mice in general or this one in particular will work on glass or does it depends on how clean the glass is and the dpi of mouse thank in advance as i already know you guys will be a great help as always

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-g7-cordless-laser-mouse-usb-question.450353/
Relevancy 91.59%

Yesterday, I read a column by Craig Crossman about the new Logitech cordless mouse.

The second paragraph of the article states (in part): "...The cordless mouse uses the 2.4-gigahertz frequency unlike conventional wireless mice. This gives the V400 a more consistent 30-foot range with less interference..."

That confuses me because I thought 2.4 GHz things (e.g., telephones) were to be avoided because they interfere with wireless networks, most, (if not all) of which run on 2.4 GHz.

Since this mouse is meant to be used with notebooks, and most notebooks have wireless capabilities, how can the mouse's using the 2.4-gigahertz frequency be advantageous and not problematic?

Thank you.

Relevancy 91.59%

Hey guys,

I got this mouse for Chrsitmas and love it. However about 2 weeks ago it started acting up. Basically it freezes for like 10-15 sec every couple minutes. I plugged another mouse in my USB port just to make sure it wasn't bad and it worked fine. I cleaned the batteries just to make sure there wasn't any connection problems. I have updated drivers, no spyware or viruses.
No idea what is wrong, aside from a hardware problem.

A:Problem with Logitech G7 Cordless Gaming Mouse

Have you tried another set of batteries?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-logitech-g7-cordless-gaming-mouse.813716/
Relevancy 91.59%

Can the Logitech VX Revolution Cordless laser mouse be used with a desktop? if not, what would be a comparable mouse?

A:Logitech VX Revolution Cordless laser mouse

Hey,

Yes it can be used with a desktop.

Nick.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-vx-revolution-cordless-laser-mouse.573854/
Relevancy 90.73%

So, I got this mouse about a month in with Vista, becasue my five year old laser mouse is dying. This new mouse worked great for a fre months, and with in the last three/four months, doesn't respond at all. I have attempted to uninstall the driver than reinstall, and this doesn't help. I've tried install with out the UAC on(just trying), and still nothing. My old PS/2 mouse is very hard to use, I would greatly appreciate any help here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-lx5-cordless-optical-mouse-w-vista-issue.612873/
Relevancy 89.87%

Ok here's the thing. I bought the wirless mouse sometime last year, and I've never had any problems with it. Untill recently, it just basically stopped working all together. At first I thought the batteries just needed changed so I did that and like the light wouldn't come on at all on the mouse and the curosr on the screen wouldn't move either . So I uninstalled it and reinstalled it...still nothing. Now I have to use a gay mouse and it's really annoying. What could be wrong with my mouse all of a sudden?Oh and I have Windows XP.

Relevancy 71.81%

A few months ago I traded some hardware for a used Logitech MX keyboard and mouse I used this set for a coupe of hours and it soon died on me Not knowing the source of this troubles cordless Logitech equipment I called Logitech and after several tests I Logitech cordless troubles got an RMA number and within days I received a new and more expensive set because the old one already phased out The new set didn t work too well Some times it lost connection but did reconnect properly Because I can t live with hardware that fails once in a while I ve sold the mouse and stored the keyboard because the mouse did not lose connection at all I didn t contact Logitech again because I didn t want to I m sure they would have helped me out again I got a new LX from a local shop and this is as far as I could see the most competitive cordless set from Logitech I used this set happily for weeks and now the keyboard went dead again It first starts missing keys and it s behaviour is like the PC is responding very slow Then holding a certain key results in a moment of silence - seconds and then printing that key about - times on screen After new desktop sets experiencing this kind of trouble I got mad I checked the batteries but the batteries in the keyboard still work with the mouse The result is that the LX keyboard is died in minutes and now I m confused Expecting that Logitech is a quality vendor prooving with years of warranty On the other hand I don t believe that I m the lucky one to receive sets with a troublesome keyboard and a dead keyboard Also my first set had similar behaviour but was more then years old Do you as a Logitech cordless user ever had trouble with hardware failure Or is it just bad luck One thing I m sure about I have to call Logitech and they gonna have it from me nbsp

A:Logitech cordless troubles

Which channel are you using?

There have been cases where two people using wireless keyboards the signals would block eachother... (I know first hand that it happens when using wireless mice at lan parties)

Also, are you sure it's the keyboard and not your system? What programs are you running (both front and in the background)?
Does it happen if you only try writing in notepad?

Have you tried updating the driver to see if that could be cause of the problem?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-cordless-troubles.18407/
Relevancy 71.81%

I am trying to uninstall this cordless keyboard. When I go into add/remove programs the wizard will not start - when I end task I get a message saying remote procedure call failed. Do I need to reinstall the keyboard or is there a way I can get it uninstalled. I have a new Microsoft cordless keyboard and mouse but it wont install with this keyboard still on my system. Such a puzzlement. Marie

A:Logitech cordless keyboard

Try booting up in Safe Mode (reboot and hit F8 while booting), see if you can remove them then.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-keyboard.180565/
Relevancy 71.81%

http www amazon cordless on possible laptops? MX Logitech Duo com Logitech-Cordless-Desktop-MX-Keyboard dp B AI ZI I have the keyboard and wireless mouse above I haven t used them for a couple of years but I ve decided that I want to try and get them Logitech cordless MX Duo possible on laptops? to work on my Thinkpad Z m and my Powerbook G But I have two potential problems I don t have the software cd anymore Where do I find it I have done some searching myself and this is what I have found http www logitech com en-us suppo cy-devices section downloads amp bit amp osid Is that correct Which software should I be download to my thinkpad and powerbook The iTouch software OR players ini update software OR both of them Will this keyboard mouse duo even Logitech cordless MX Duo possible on laptops? work on both of my laptops I ask this because I don t see anywhere to plug up the green wire that is located on the wireless receiver http www amazon com gp product images B AI ZI ref dp otherviews ie UTF amp s electronics amp img Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 71.81%

Hope you can help Freeze up problems for Cordless Logitech Keyboard Logitech Cordless Keyboard German Language M N Y-RA RT R XTWGR purchased about yrs ago OS Window SE The system was upgraded with a larger hard-drive about month ago The hard-drive is partitioned for users Each partition has its own Logitech cordless keyboard and mouse We use a quot switch quot box for each keyboard German and the other English There are absolutely no problems or hangups Logitech Cordless Keyboard with my keyboard M N Y-RB English on my side of the partition Prior to hard-drive upgrade both keyboards and mice worked fine The problem Logitech Cordless Keyboard is on the other side of the partition The keyboard freezes Mouse continues to work fine Rebooting only solves the problem for a few minutes before freezing up again and hitting the contact button on the remote transmitting receiver renders the same effect after a few short minutes the keyboard freezes Yes the remote receiver is at the specified distance from the monitor CPU speakers etc The only CD-ROM Software programme provided was exclusively for the Y-RB keyboard Hopefully I ve given you enough information here for you to work with towards a solution Thank you nbsp

A:Logitech Cordless Keyboard

Did you try new batteries in the keyboard?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-keyboard.67950/
Relevancy 71.81%

Hi all, I have looked all over the net and in windows and have not been able to find a way to remap the side mouse button (to do double click instead of back) on the cordless mouseman optical (does not use setpoint). Also, some of the multi-function keys on the keyboard of this combo do not work (used itouch). Logitech does not support these products any longer and I don't want to give them up as I think the new mice don't fit right (and they still work fine - except for these programming issues). Any way to change the mouse button remap in the registry or something in Windows 7?

A:Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Hello msuguy71.

You did try the mouse settings in Control Panel right? You can remap buttons there.

~Lordbob

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/15428-logitech-cordless-elite-duo.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Does anyone know if there's drivers for the Itouch 2.15 that went with the Logitech Cordless Deluxe KB & mouse please?

A:Logitech Cordless Deluxe drivers...

Quote: Originally Posted by Dellboy67

Does anyone know if there's drivers for the Itouch 2.15 that went with the Logitech Cordless Deluxe KB & mouse please?

Have you googled itouch 2.15 driver?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/68036-logitech-cordless-deluxe-drivers.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I am using AOL 9.0 Recently installed logitech duo with wireless keyboard and mouse. When web page is opend and use the wheel to scroll the screen will disappear.

AOL remains connected but cannot use anything within AOL. Buddy list, address list, web page etc. Must sign off and sign back on to find them again.

Any ideas? Emailed logitech but no solution yet.

A:logitech cordless trackball problem using AOL

i am afraid logitech cannot help you, you need to ask aol what is up with their program

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-trackball-problem-using-aol.198677/
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi,
I forgotted to remove Microsoft keyboard before install Logitech Cordless keyboard after my mouse doesn't move. I restored my computer and then saw windows me on the screen and then blanked. Can anybody help me please?

A:Logitech Cordless keyboard problem?

Hi Rob, Merry x-mas....

Try starting in safemode and remove it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-keyboard-problem.62873/
Relevancy 70.95%

hi, all was ok and after removing from usb ports and reconecting sudenly my keyboard and mouse is not recognized again and now not work....
i try reinstall drivers, change ports, even try keyboard on another comp and there work...
i try and remove all usb devices from control panel and install again all and all was instaled corectly but ex110 is not recognized...
few days ago all works perfect but after upgrading graphic card dont.
in dual boot xp all work perfectly so its not bluetooth or something
any sugestions?
thanks

A:win 7 + logitech ex110 cordless problem

What's the point of double-posting the issue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/49329-win-7-logitech-ex110-cordless-problem.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I've just re-installed windows on my pc and have had to reinstall all drivers. The logitech mouse works fine but the keyboard no longer works. I've tried installing the latest driver and setpoint installation package with version 6.20.50 but the keyboard still doesn't work. I've opened the setpoint software to try and 'unlock the keyboard' as recommended on various websites/forums through clicking the keyboard tab and following the step by step guide. This was unsuccessful as the 'Keyboard Tab' was not displayed. The mouse tab was displayed but NO keyboard tab.

Please help as I am currently having to use an old wired keyboard with *missing* keys!!

Forgot to notes I'm working on XP Pro SP3 Version 3.

A:Logitech cordless Desktop Ex100

Have you replaced the batteries and used the sync buttons on each device to connect? The Logitech software isn't needed for operation. So it shouldn't be a software/driver issue. It sounds like the KB is not connecting to the receiver.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-desktop-ex100.996652/
Relevancy 70.95%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant use my keyboard and mouse at the same time i can either use the mouse or the keyboard not both and to switch between them is a paine because i have to hold the connect switch for 20sec but its screwed up because i installed all the correct drivers and everything why is this doing this because it should not be like this please help me i need to get this to work and can you please tell me the technical service number so can call because i dont like to communicate through e-mail not to mention im going to have to wait a day or so whick i dont have to wait so please get back to me asap.
my e-mail is [email protected] thx
this is my e-mail that i send to the company but can anyone help?

A:URGENT!!!!! logitech lx 300 cordless desktop, help please!!!!!

Woah hang on here a second calm down...

What exactly is going on here ?

What is your exact setup ?

What is this "connect switch" ?

Sounds like you're using a Omni box ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/urgent-logitech-lx-300-cordless-desktop-help-please.428927/
Relevancy 70.95%

hi, all was ok and after removing from usb ports and reconecting sudenly my keyboard and mouse is not recognized again and now not work....
i try reinstall drivers, change ports, even try keyboard on another comp and there work...
i try and remove all usb devices from control panel and install again all and all was instaled corectly but ex110 is not recognized...
any sugestions?
thanks

A:win 7 + logitech ex110 cordless problem

Does that keyboard + mouse have a receiver with a connect button? Press the button on the receiver then the keyboard and mouse. Do you have any other wireless or bluetooth devices around your desktop/laptop?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/49326-win-7-logitech-ex110-cordless-problem.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I've had this cordless, optical mouse for a couple months now. I really like it. Sometimes when I use the scroll button I find that an accessability option has been ticked so that turning the mouse wheel causes the screen to magnify or reduce depending on which direction the wheel is turned. My question is which key on the keyboard is the 'hot key' that ticks on this feature. It seems to enable and disable itself whenever. Kinda creepy, like our ghost in the old posts . Late at night I feel like the board is haunted and the ghost in this old house has failing eye sight.
:rolleyes: Well not really....but...

A:Logitech cordless config problem

You might want to goto the Control Panel, and click on Mouse. In there somewhere is where you setup all the buttons. If you have extra buttons(to go forward or back in the browser). This is where you change that, and I think I remember seeing an option for the wheel to magnify. Not too sure though, as it was a buddy's computer. Try that and get back to me and let me know if that works.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-cordless-config-problem.258/
Relevancy 70.95%

Hello.
I have got a big problem with my new logitech laser/bluetooth mouse.I have run the instalation disc and done everything i am supposed to do and still will not registrer as a unit,and my notebook do have bluetooth and when i push the blutooth button it says no unit i realy do not know what to do.Kind Regards Asser

A:Cordless laser logitech v470

Look for a Bluetooth Icon in the task monitor down by the clock. Or even in control panel. If you find one that may let you run a utility to help connect your Bluetooth device. I'm pretty sure my laptop has one that is installed with the Bluetooth drivers. I'm on my desktop right now, it does have a Logitech wireless trackball but that uses the Unifying driver and dongle and the setup is accessed though Setpoint.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/193156-cordless-laser-logitech-v470.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Just purchased this controller but can't get it to work with any of my games, it works going through memory cards but won't play when I insert a game, any help out there? thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-action-controller.438064/
Relevancy 70.95%

hi all,, i recently bought a sweex bluetooth usb adapter and was woundering if i could connect my wireless controller to it. i read on the pack that the bluetooth is at 2.400ghz - 2.480ghz and that the controller is 2.4ghz radio frequency technology. will this work, or is the controller not bluetooth??

thanks for reading,
daniel =]

A:logitech cordless action controller (ps2)

it depends on if you can put the adapter to the controller's channel, each frequency has alot of different channels, if both have 2.4GHz then try. if it doesnt work, see if there is a software to change its channel

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/240295-logitech-cordless-action-controller-ps2.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hello,
my g15 failed on me so I took my old logitech desktop internet 1500 laser cordless keyboard as backup.
But I can't get it working under windows 7 sp1 x64. Bundled mouse doesn't work either. However they both worked before and they work NOW in bios. I tried uninstalling G series drivers and installing regular logitech drivers. They don't even work in safe mode, but work in bios and boot menu's. Don't know what else to do.
Any help would be appreciated.

A:Logitech cordless keyboard not working in w7

Hi, do they show up in Device Manager? If you can get to it, try updating all your USB devices' drivers. Try a different USB port for the transmitter.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/175673-logitech-cordless-keyboard-not-working-w7.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I have just installed this equipment.It seems to work halfway decent but typing is inconsistent.The main problem is in booting from 'boot mgr' since I have both Linux-Ubuntu 6.06 and WinXP SP2. On separate discs.I cannot index the cursor.down to WinXP. I had to reattach the LOgitech cord keyboard to index down to WinXP. Once I'm in either in program everything works fine. I looked at the cd with U 6.06 for some help since it was from this program that the 'boot mgr' originated. Couldnt find anything. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, Anybody???

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-easy-call-cordless-keyboard.562145/
Relevancy 70.09%

Yesterday my mouse stopped working It didnt move on the screen at all I restarted nothing changed ps to usb nothing The red laser light under the mouse is blinking very fast but is barely visible its very dim When I Cordless Logitech MouseMan *boom* Optical press the Connect button under the mouse the laser light blinks normally for a couple of sec during wich the mose moves by itself on the screen to the left by a couple centimeters in a Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical *boom* choppy way moves stops moves etc and the left right click buttons work after those couple of seconds it stops responding completely and the laser light starts flashing very fast again and again its barely Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical *boom* visible mouse logitech cordless mouseman optical I tried replacing the batteries with both rechargeable and alcalines but again nothing there Tried both connect buttons on mouse and receiver and then again nothing My receiver is at the same spot for about months now so I dont think its because of some interferences with other stuff Anyone has an idea nbsp

Relevancy 70.09%

I have my logitech cordless internet handset connected to my Windows Vista computer and using Skype. The new driver for Vista came out and I installed it. Now i letted Skype communicate with the program but when i call from the handset the dial sound and that comes out from my pc speakers. The setting it set to use the handset. The only way I can make it work is to set the handset as default audio and recording device and use it.. Anyone know how to make it work perfectly.

Thanks.

A:Logitech Cordless Internet Handset for Skype

I have just purchased the same phone and have the same problem with Vista. Did you happen to find a solution?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-cordless-internet-handset-for-skype.575465/
Relevancy 70.09%

Searched all over and Logitech site says yes, others say only xp and Vista. I am in the market for a new keyboard/mouse and the Logitech 5500 looks very appealing. So, are there any W7 users here utilizing the Logitech MX5500 (blue tooth)? If so, can you please elaborate on your experiences. I plan to call Logitech directly as well.

Thxs in advance!

A:Will Cordless Desktop® MX™ 5500 (Logitech) work with W7

I am using a Logitech K350 keyboard paired with the Performance MX mouse which uses the Unifying USB system allowing one USB device to handle multiple wireless devices. It has run flawlessly with Windows 7 64 Ultimate, the mouse is rechargeable and the keyboard has a battery run time of up to 3 years, can't recommend this enough. Just to give you an alternate suggestion.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/92995-will-cordless-desktop-mx-5500-logitech-work-w7.html
Relevancy 70.09%

hi, i have a Cordless Rumblepad 2 controller that recently stopped working, it worked fine before. its usb connected. when i test it in control panel<game controller it tells me its connected and the buttons are responding. i move a joystick and it moves onscreen in the testing place. it doesnt respond ingame however, on my emulator. the green light on my usb thing is blinking when i hit a button but its not responding ingame. i recently got a new mouse and as soon as i unplugged the usb thing for the controller (to plug in the mouse, then unplugged my wireless internet so i could plug the mouse and controller in) it stopped working when i plugged the controller back in. this is all i can think of, i dont know why its not working. sorry if i put this on the wrong board, i didnt think it went in gaming. help is much appreciated.

A:Cordless Rumblepad 2 Logitech controller not working

i figured out the problem, nevermind, lol, this was making me so mad. when i disconnected it it no longer selected the logitech thing as my controller, so in options<configure controller plugin i had to select it again. thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cordless-rumblepad-2-logitech-controller-not-working.124768/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi, I have a question concerning the Logitech Cordless Number Pad. Details of that keypad can be found here: Support + Downloads: Cordless Number Pad for Notebooks - Logitech The top 3 buttons of the keypad are to lauch Excel, calculator, and internet explorer respectively. I think such tasks are accomplished by sending a certain combination of hotkeys to Windows 7, and if so, is it possible for me to know which keys they are (maybe by using a keylogger or some sort of keystroke detecting programs). As I do not have excel yet and do not really need internet explorer when using the keypad, I want to see if I can use those keys to launch something else by changing what the hotkeys trigger. Thank you very much!

A:Logitech Cordless Number Pad for Notebook-hotkeys?

Hi, I think I got it for now. This thread can now be closed. Thank you!

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/237311-logitech-cordless-number-pad-notebook-hotkeys.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I have a Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical mouse with a scroll wheel that makes the
screen move up or down in three, slow, jerky moves. Is there a way to change it to have
it move only one click up or down? I'm not sure of this, but I think it started when I went to
IE7.

A:Cordless Mouse

You should be able to go to your Control Panel and choose your Mouse, and then change the settings for it however you want.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cordless-mouse.660223/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi,
I tried setting up a cordless mouse on a friends computer. She has winxp. The mouse is a labtec. Maybe it`s just the way I`m doing it.One thing I don`t think the mouse was charged up.There
are instuctions after you use the disk to install it. The only problem is how do you read them with no mouse? lol. (dumb question) Anyway I could sure use some help please. Thanks in advance. Have a great night.
Carol

Relevancy 62.35%

My cordless mouse is getting tired. It does not work like it did before when clicking and dragging. I want to replace it. Can someone recommend the best brand to buy? My current wireless keyboard & mouse is Kensington, it uses a USB "stick". I will be going to Best Buy. I know they have Logitech and Microsoft. I want the combo set of wireless keyboard and mouse. Which is better, or somrthing else perhaps?

A:The best cordless mouse & keyboard

If you get a chance to try out the latest Mac Wireless bluetooth keyboard and magic mouse, you may find there are none better. I use them on PC's that I troubleshoot and repair.
RayDeez

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-best-cordless-mouse-keyboard.941270/
Relevancy 62.35%

I have a laptop which I use at two locations. I am using a Logitech MX700 optical mouse and keyboard at one location. I would like to set up a second MX700 mouse and keyboard at my second location to work on this same laptop. Can this be done?

Relevancy 62.35%

Hi All I ve recently switched from a corded mouse to a cordless mouse It is a five button programmable mouse I ve set the wheel which is clickable to be the quot middle button quot when Mouse and Firefox Cordless clicked When using Firefox I ve always used the middle button of my previous mouse to open tabs in new tabs This has always worked for the bookmarks too I would middle-click on a bookmark and it would open in a Cordless Mouse and Firefox new tab The box says quot Durabrand quot on it The Properties button says that the manufacturer is Microsoft It also says it is a quot PS compatible mouse quot It gave a selection of Cordless Mouse and Firefox options for the different buttons I chose some options for the other buttons and then chose quot middle button quot for the wheel click This is what it has now listed for the option for that wheel button And like I said it acts exactly like it it is supposed to as a middle button except for the bookmark links Now with this new mouse I can middle-click on any link within a webpage and that link will open in a new tab as always However when I middle-click on a bookmark it does nothing nothing at all Actually it acts as if the Cordless Mouse and Firefox bookmark list was not even there and it makes one of those quot scroll quot marks on the page so that you can scroll very fast hope that makes sense I can left click on the bookmark and it opens as usual in that existing tab I can right click on a bookmark and choose quot open in new tab quot and that works as usual By checking on the Firefox forums I found out that this has been known to happen if you use the software to program and customize buttons instead of using just the generic system default Windows drivers for the cordless mouse There was another guy on there that had had a similar problem We found out that if I click on the icon for the mouse down by the clock and choose quot exit quot the customizations will be turned off and it will then open the bookmarks in new tabs as it s supposed to That s as far as they were able to help me So as it is now I can either have customized buttons which is what I wanted and one of the reasons I bought this mouse OR I can be able to middle-click on a bookmark and have it open in a new tab which I do constantly when I am on the internet but NOT both I know that I can right click on a bookmark and choose quot open in a new tab quot but that is not as quick and convenient So I thought I would explain the problem here and see if anyone here has come up with a work around for this situation Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 62.35%

Hi,
I have a Super Mini RF cordless optical mouse DC 3 35mA. It installed fine on my laptop but I now want to run it on my pc. However, I cannot get it to work. I have check the batteries - they are fine. I have tried it in all the usb ports which work with other hardware. Please help Maz

A:cordless mouse probs

There must be a bluetooth device on the desk that is taking the signal from the mouse and not letting the PC get it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cordless-mouse-probs.704869/
Relevancy 62.35%

I have acordless mouse which normally works fine. This morning however, it suddenly stopped working, the pointer no longer moves about on the screen, and the buttons get no response at all. i have changed the batteries, and it is still not working. does anyone know what is going on? this was quite sudden - it was working fine one minute, and broken the next.
Any help much appreciated.

PS i have plugged in an old mouse with a wire, hence i can access this programme! that works fine.

Relevancy 62.35%

I found a thread but in the process of joining tech support I lost it...I need assistance on making my microsoft cordless mouse work after changing the batteries....I tried to check in the hardware in control panel as suggested but can't find the device recognized...now I need to know how to replace the driver I guess??

A:Microsoft cordless mouse

Welcome to TSG!
If the batteries were dead, or out too long, the mouse will forget the channel it was using, and you just need to let them search again.
There should be a button on the transmitter (part connected to the PC) and another button on the Mouse (may be marked connect).
Press the button on the transmitter, then press the button on the mouse (you have 10-30 seconds to press the mouse button).
You might just need to press the button on the Mouse, so I'd try that first.

They will then scan the radio frequencies they use until they find each other and agree on what channel to use.

HTH

Jerry

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-cordless-mouse.834850/
Relevancy 62.35%

i think my m-rr67a is broken.

despite having replaced its batteries, it doesn't light up when i try to connect it to its rf receiver and it doesn't ever connect. furthermore, i'm getting zero help from logitech's forums. help?

the odd thing is, this whole set is actually brand new and has never been used; i won it many years ago from a logitech online contest. i never used it because i didn't like the notion of having to change its batteries (it has no charger base) and i honestly i didn't need it at the time. i really would like to get this thing working now that i'm building an htpc.

A:I think my cordless mouse is broken...

Leaving a computer component in a box for several years doesn't preserve it. It's brand new in the sense that it hasn't been opened or touched by human hands, but it's definitely old. If it doesn't power on, there's no troubleshooting to do. If you want a wireless mouse, buy a new one, and use it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-think-my-cordless-mouse-is-broken.1064571/
Relevancy 62.35%

Every second boot-up my mouse requires re-associating with the base unit, that requires pressing a button on the front of the base unit then pressing a button underneath the mouse. The next boot up it might be fine but pretty soon I will have to do it all again.
What do you think is happening ???

A:cordless mouse de-association

Batteries OK?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cordless-mouse-de-association.398593/
Relevancy 62.35%

I just bought a logitech cordless mouse/keyboard for my daughters dell inspiron 6000 notebook.

It has a Y cord, with a PS/2 connector for the mouse part, and a USB connector(with PS2 adapter) for the keyboard.

I took the adapter off of the USB and got the keyboard to work OK. But I cannot get the mouse to work. I could not find a PS/2 connector on the Inspiron to plug the mouse in, so I guess that is the problem.

How can I get the mouse to work if the notebook doesn't seem to have a PS2 mouse connection?

A:cordless mouse & Keyboard

Some of these combo's only need the USB to be connected for both to work. Did you press the connect buttons on both the keyboard/receiver and the mouse, usually a red or gray button on the bottom of each device.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cordless-mouse-keyboard.513829/
Relevancy 62.35%

i already have a cordless optical mouse but am lookin to buy a cordless keyboard and mouse from Ebay and just not usin the mouse because my mouse at the mo is wikid and i was wonderin wud the signals between the two different things get mixed up n go all weird?

Relevancy 62.35%

When I try to install Labtec Mini Wireless Opti Mouse sw on my Toshiba laptop, I get a warning to uninstall MouseWare 9.42 (came with laptop) so there is no possible interference.

Without Labtec software the mouse does work if simply plugged in but I can't adjust its properties (it's too slow to my liking).

Labtec site has no answers and I was unable to locate a download of MouseWare 9.42 should it need to be re-installed ... my fear is that AccuPoint will stop working or not respond to adjustments.

When I tried to install MS IntelliPoint sw I got the same warning.

Since I would like to have both mouse and pointer operating and have the ability to adjust both as needed, any suggestions will be appreciated.

TIA

(WinXP pro)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accupoint-ii-vs-usb-cordless-mouse.257477/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi
I'm looking for a cordless mouse and would appreciate any recommendations to buy, or models to stay away from.
(If it helps, I do a little photo editing, run WinXP on a PIII 700 system.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Relevancy 62.35%

I have a Pentium II Computer running Windows 98SE. I just purchased a "Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse" (with cord), but the company I got it from just announced a massive sale and I can return my mouse and get the "Logitech Cordless Click! Optical Mouse" for the same price, or I can buy the "Logitech Cordless Click! Plus Mouse" (also optical, but with many more buttons) for $10.00 more. I would welcome any of your opinions concerning this, or any of your experiences with these products. Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 62.35%

I use a Logitech corless Click mouse. I have been reading at varoius forums that this could be the reason my screensaver won't work. I am running Vista Home Premium on a new Dell Inspiron531S.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cordless-mouse-and-screensaver.827833/
Relevancy 62.35%

I have a cordless mouse and for some reason it is acting strange. When I move the pointer and the stop it, it sometimes moves to the left or right of its own accord, can anyone please help
regards
Dojo

Relevancy 61.92%

Does anyone know if you can purchase a cordless trackball mouse that has the usb receiver you can stick in your notebook? All the ones that I have found has a receiver w/a cord attached that is made for you to place on your desk. I want one that has the usb receiver dongle you just stick into the side of your notebook w/out the cord????? Cannot find it anywhere. Only other comparable item is the bluetooth trackball but my notebook is not bluetooth.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/looking-for-a-cordless-trackball-mouse-for-notebooks.42231/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi all!
I have a cordless laser mouse that has decided to act up. Sometimes it won't let me drag items across the screen - it seems to disengage itself. Occasionally, it acts as though it has been clicked twice instead of once. It even ignores clicks! I have changed batteries multiple times, and used compressed air on the bottom. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

A:Problem with my cordless laser mouse

how far is it from the reciever? Are there any obstacles in the way (like a desk)?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-my-cordless-laser-mouse.736412/
Relevancy 61.92%

Ordering new system-- largely for gaming. Question: Is there any significant performance difference with an optical mouse & cordless keyboard ... or is it just convenience? I've never sensed a need to "unburden" myself of cords, but perhaps I'm missing a higher plane of computing.

I'm a bit concerned I'll find my nephew pushing the mouse around in the backyard garden or just have it misplaced.

Relevancy 61.92%

I need drivers Cordless keyboard and mouse HP 5187URF.
mouse p/n 5188-1567 rev:1.2f
keyboard p/n 5188-1047 rev:1.2f

I tried to find drivers with Hp keyboardmouse driver updater, but it took only windows 2000's drivers of keyboard.

Any help would be appreciated.

A:need driver for Cordless mouse HP 5187URF

Here is the mouse drivers ... install in Vista compatability mode --==> here

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/26154-need-driver-cordless-mouse-hp-5187urf.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I have a GE Wireless mouse that I have been using with my desktop PC for several months, with no problems. Today, it is no longer working on my PC. I have tried rebooting the PC multiple times, with no success. I tried the mouse on my laptop on it worked correctly as a PlugNPlay device. I do not have a driver for it. I am using Win XP with Service Pack 3 on the desktop & laptop. The desktop is adding the mouse as an "Other Device" - 2.4G Cordless mouse, but the laptop is adding the mouse as a "Mouse" in Device Manager. How do I fix this?

Relevancy 61.92%

I have just installed broadband on my laptop through a powered usb hub and now find that my cordless mouse will not work when the broadband modem is plugged into the hub.It works perfectly when the modem is unplugged,
The operating system is windows 2000
laptop is Dell Latitude.
Any ideas as to the cause will be appreciated
Tony

A:cordless mouse and laptop broadband

Is there any way to connect the laptop using a ethernet cable? I ran into some problems with my Cable modem using USB, but has been flawless with the ethernet connect.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cordless-mouse-and-laptop-broadband.213588/
Relevancy 61.92%

I have just bought a packard bell cordless keyboard and mouse but am having problems.

When I inserted the batteries in the keyboard and mouse no light came on eithier-should it? - for example should the mouse optical light come on?

when I plugged the receiver in that light came on but when I tried to use the mouse or keyboard nothing happens. I installed the disc which came with the keyboard and mouse.

I have tried the receiver close and far away from the mouse and keyboard but nothing happens

would someone be able to help me please?

Relevancy 61.92%

so just recently i was having problems with an error involving my mouse and keyboard it seemed to have started with an error involving my mouse Everytime i boot up i get the Found New Harware Wizard popup It says quot There was a problem installing this hardware quot - Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse An error occured during the installation of the device Now this is months and months after i installed the keyboard mouse combo to my computer yet i am getting this message now Well i ignored it till my keyboard and mouse finally wore out So i went out and bought a new one Which by the way i love Logitech s cordless desktop wave Now it wasnt a big deal but i figured a new mouse so the error msg should go away because everything will be freshly installed Wrong its still there everytime i login Anyone have any ideas what i can do thank you Setup Windows XP Gateway GR Old mouse keyboard combo Logitech Cordless desktop S mouse Cannot this install hardware...cordless New mouse keyboard combo Logitech Cordless desktop Cannot install this hardware...cordless mouse wave nbsp

Relevancy 61.92%

I am looking for a cordless trackball mouse that has the usb receiver you can stick in the side of your notebook pc. All the ones I have found has a cord attached to the receiver and is made to sit on a desk.

A:Looking for a Cordless Trackball mouse for Notebooks

Omg

cordless mice are nothing but trouble batterys that can leak they are ,heavy they arent really practicle and expensive just a matter of opinion i would go for a mini
usb infared scroll mouse then there is no signal involved via infared that will interfear with you lappy

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/looking-for-a-cordless-trackball-mouse-for-notebooks.42232/
Relevancy 61.92%

I have a benq cordless opt. mouse .... the problem is a couple of things in my start up is keeping my screen saver from kicking in as it should, plus it won't shut down the monitor after the allowed time.

I went into msconfig and unchecked everything I knew I didn't need at start-up and it allowed the screen saver and the shut down to work.

The problem is "mobsync" and "Nvcpl" keep rechecking itself and causing the block preventing the screensaver from working properly.

I checked out each one and they are not important to start up .... "mobsync" is microsoft's sync manager for offline viewing of web pages ... and "Nvcpl" is for my Nvidia video card for the control panel .... which I don't need at start up.

Any idea why this is happening?

Relevancy 61.92%

I've purchased a Logitech Cordless Freedom iTouch keyboard & wheel mouse. I have 14 days to try it out. So far I find it very nice & very dependable. What I would like to know is if there is anyone on this site who has used these peripherals for a long period of time.

Are they dependible over a long haul? Do they begin to lose sensitivity after a while? Any maintenance problems?

I would appreciate any info from anyone with experience using these items because the price is high & I don't want to make a mistake here. Thank you in advance for any information that you might have.

Tony C.

A:Cordless Mouse/Keyboard reliability

I used a Logitech Cordless for about two years befor it broke. Currently using a Microsoft cordless one. I have had it for about a year. I have found that they are pretty good but keep batteries handy because if they go bad you are stuck..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cordless-mouse-keyboard-reliability.77835/
Relevancy 61.92%

I have a Logitech Keyboard & Mouse. I contacted Logitech and they said there is not a Compatibility issue. But when I am playing a game after a few min the mouse freezes and the only way to fix it is to restart. but ever now and then the keyboard stops responding as well.
I have downloaded the new drivers and updated the software but still having problems.
It is a Logitech Cordless Combo
Keyboard:
M/D: Y-RF21
Mouse:
M/D: M-RP67
Please help.

Relevancy 61.06%

Hi Guys

I have a Logitech Cordless Internet Pro Combo and for some reason
just out of the blue my mouse only, has lost its range. My mouse will
only work 1 foot from the receiver. Prior to this, it has always worked
4-8 feet away.

All my device drivers are up to date, batteries are new. I am stumped
on this and asking if anyone can figure this out. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

A:Cordless Mouse Losing Range - Stumped

Quote: Originally Posted by steeve

Hi Guys

I have a Logitech Cordless Internet Pro Combo and for some reason
just out of the blue my mouse only, has lost its range. My mouse will
only work 1 foot from the receiver. Prior to this, it has always worked
4-8 feet away.

All my device drivers are up to date, batteries are new. I am stumped
on this and asking if anyone can figure this out. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Could be a problem with the antenna in either the transmitter or receiver. Try plugging them into different USB ports.

Does it do the same thing in safe mode? if no might be a driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/163581-cordless-mouse-losing-range-stumped.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I am trying to install the Keyboard and mouse and I have not had any success at all. I have installed the software and configured the software. After shutting down I plug in the keyboard and mouse but nothing happens. Mouse won't work nor will the keyboard.

Relevancy 61.06%

I have bought computer secondhand and it come with no drivers. Have just done fresh install of Win2000 and it wont pick up the mouse, i dont know though if its the mouse doesnt work or it needs a driver.
Found a driver online but they wanted to charge 8 dollars for it.

Thanks
Belinda

A:Solved: Need microsoft cordless mouse driver

Hi Belyama,

You stated that it's a Microsoft Cordless Mouse. Didja check out the Microsoft Download Software Site?
Check it out:

http://windows.about.com/gi/dynamic...www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/download.asp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-need-microsoft-cordless-mouse-driver.442442/
Relevancy 61.06%

I have an Acer M5630 desktop, running Vista Home Premium, which came with an Acer cordless mouse (Model MG-0570T) and keyboard (Model KG-0570).

Although the Acer documentation refers to the driver providing task bar icons for low battery power, upper case lock, etc. there were no Acer drivers provided. The machine as delivered is using the standard Microsoft drivers which do not provide taskbar icons. I have contacted Acer and they say they do not provide drivers!

I would really like a battery low indication as the batteries don't seem to last all that long!

I am not sure where to go from here. Is Microsoft Intellipoint the answer? There are lots of downloads for Logitech mouse/keyboard drivers - would they do the job - I guess it depends how compatible the Acer keyboard/mouse combo is with Logitech?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

A:Acer cordless mouse / keyboard drivers

Originally Posted by lesmoore

I have an Acer M5630 desktop, running Vista Home Premium, which came with an Acer cordless mouse (Model MG-0570T) and keyboard (Model KG-0570).

Although the Acer documentation refers to the driver providing task bar icons for low battery power, upper case lock, etc. there were no Acer drivers provided. The machine as delivered is using the standard Microsoft drivers which do not provide taskbar icons. I have contacted Acer and they say they do not provide drivers!

I would really like a battery low indication as the batteries don't seem to last all that long!

I am not sure where to go from here. Is Microsoft Intellipoint the answer? There are lots of downloads for Logitech mouse/keyboard drivers - would they do the job - I guess it depends how compatible the Acer keyboard/mouse combo is with Logitech?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

The battery tray icon can be had by right clicking the taskbar and selecting properties > then going to the Notification tab > checking the Power box > closing it then rebooting. As far as the rest, I'm not sure.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/261404-acer-cordless-mouse-keyboard-drivers.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I'm trying to get a cordless mouse to work on a laptop that is running windows vista home premium. I have followed all the directions. The software was downloaded successfully & I have tried the reset buttons on the mouse and the usb connector several times. Is there something I'm not doing?? Thanks for any suggestions.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cordless-optical-mouse-wont-work-on-laptop.789834/
Relevancy 61.06%

Logitech? V220 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks Mini-receiver can it be used on any other like pc computer

A:Logitech® V220 Cordless Optical Mouse ?

yup. any computer with a USB port.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/logitech-v220-cordless-optical-mouse-399790.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I received a Ligitech cordless optical mouse for a notebook computer. I have tried 3 installations and still can't get the dumb thing to work. It keeps saying a don't have the driver lhidusb.sys but I have the installation disk which says the installation has been successful.

I'm beginning to think its more trouble than its worth. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Relevancy 61.06%

I just got this Logitech LX310 combo and nothing but problems from the start. Windows constantly freezing, high CPU usage, and not responding. I downloaded the updated software and no improvements. Any ideas what to do besides putting my recliner back in the living room and plugging in wired keyboard and mouse?
Cordless Desktop? LX 310 Laser

A:Problems with cordless keyboard/mouse combo

Dan Friday,
I searched the Hardware Qualified List for your model and your model was not included. This a list of hardware that has received the Windows 7 Compatibility Logo.

The following URL is only reachable with Internet Explorer:
Winqual Help

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/69855-problems-cordless-keyboard-mouse-combo.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I have a Logitech Cordless Mouse Keyboard combo I ve had it Mouse/Keyboard Life Battery Cordless Expectancy? for a couple of months now I like it but it seems Cordless Mouse/Keyboard Battery Life Expectancy? that every couple of weeks I start to get constant pop-ups that the batteries for one or the other are at quot critical quot status The last time the mouse pointer suddenly stopped moving altogether until the battery was changed What is the average life expectancy for batteries when used in these devices I ve been picking up the lithium batteries that are supposed to last years and years In other electronic devices they HAVE In this new cordless mouse and keyboard Cordless Mouse/Keyboard Battery Life Expectancy? it seems they need to be replaced every couple of WEEKS or the mouse and keyboard just stop working suddenly Is this normal If I am going to be forced to buy a whole new eight pack of batteries every three months I might as well go back to an older plain-vanilla model of mouse and keybaord with cords that plug directly in to the motherboard Thanks -NYC nbsp

A:Cordless Mouse/Keyboard Battery Life Expectancy?

My keyboards last months between changes. But mice vary a lot. Those that automatically turn off after an interval obviously last longer than those that don't.

The mouse I am using right now needs new batteries about every 2 days. Yes, 2 days. Lithiums may last 3 days. I have 2 of these kb/mouse sets and the other is just the same. So, I use rechargeable NiMH batteries. They last almost as long as regular batteries (and twice as long as NiCAD's). I have the charger handy and just change them as needed. You really need to do something similar or a year of batteries will cost you a fortune.

Most I have had last about a month. I wouldn't say that 2 weeks is too bad, depending how long the machine is used each day.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cordless-mouse-keyboard-battery-life-expectancy.714723/
Relevancy 60.2%

I have a cordless Logitech keyboard Too Solved: Cordless Drain Mouse: Batteries Fast and mouse which is probably four or five years old In recent months I ve had connection problems where I ve had to change batteries in the mouse more than once I believe I may have changed them in the keyboard also Solved: Cordless Mouse: Batteries Drain Too Fast Occasionally I ve been able to reconnect simply by pressing the reset buttons on the mouse the keyboard and the base Several days ago I put brand two new Energizer lithium batteries in each device figuring doing so just might solve my problems once and for all Today much to my surprise my mouse quit working I took out these two new lithiums and tested them While one is still in the quot Good quot range although down noticeably the other one tested in the quot Need to Replace quot range I haven t yet tested the lithiums in the keyboard I m now wondering if I have a mouse problem or possibly a battery problem Is it possible that the mouse is malfunctioning thereby causing the batteries to drain very rapidly I figure the lithium batteries would more or less last quot forever quot in my mouse Since I use my computer a lot perhaps the mouse and keyboard needs replacing I feel the problem more than likely is with the mouse and possibly keyboard I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who might have correct answer Thank you nbsp

A:Solved: Cordless Mouse: Batteries Drain Too Fast

Uh-oh. I believe I may have just figured out the problem with my mouse.

Since it's on a rechargeable base, shoudn't I be using rechargeable batteries? If so, would any rechargeable batteries work okay?

Thanks in advance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cordless-mouse-batteries-drain-too-fast.741277/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi

like the title says: I can't get my mouse installed.

When I tried to do it, I got the message that some software on my laptop could give a conflict with the software I wanted to install. The problem was the Mouseware I got from my other mouse, a cordless optical mouse from Logitech.
I was asked to remove this program, wich I gave my approval for. Then I had to reboot, and thought everyhing should be fine.
But after the reboot I got the same message again, this time pointing to other software, meaning the software from the touchpad of my laptop ( Synaptics )
Again I was asked to remove it, but this time, that was not possible ...

First of all I ask myself the question: why in god's name I should remove this software ?? (it has allways worked fine with my Logitech mouse)
Second: what can I do about this ... any suggestions ?

Thanks
C

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-installing-microsoft-cordless-optical-mouse.324619/
Relevancy 59.77%

im tempted to buy this mouse because it seems pretty cool and most reviews ive seen like it, but id like to hear from a few other people about how it works before i make the $80.00 plunge

A:wanted opinions on Gyration Ultra Cordless Optical Mouse

I bought one for $15.. You're better off getting the complete optical suite off ebay. The mouse really takes getting used to if your planning to use it in the air. The suite is worth the money, the mouse by itself isn't unless you're getting a steal price on it like I did.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wanted-opinions-on-gyration-ultra-cordless-optical-mouse.185779/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hey all I just Logitech wireless mouse left - button crazy mouse installed Windows earlier today The install went fine until right near the end I had to click 'next' to a question which I had already done a few times but this time the tab was not responding I tried again and again then finally just hovered over the tab and pressed enter on my keyboard which did the trick Now that the OS is up and running everything is working fine but I just have one problem My left mouse button is doubling up as a 'back' button So if I am in a folder and want to double click a new folder or even if I just left click on empty space it will take me backwards Logitech wireless mouse - crazy left mouse button one folder A nightmare in internet explorer aswell For the time being Ive switched the two buttons around so I have an action button but no right click on the left mouse button now anymore Ive tried installing the original drivers and in compatibility for Vista but nothing seems to fix the problem Anybody have any suggestions Id be real grateful to hear them Cheers Oh and the mouse is a Logitech LX wireless Thanks Mikes

A:Logitech wireless mouse - crazy left mouse button

Have you tried the mouse on a different machine?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/27993-logitech-wireless-mouse-crazy-left-mouse-button.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi I m really hoping someone here can help me My logitech corded optical mouse was working pretty well but it was a little slow so I decided to switch it out with a microsoft comfort optical mouse I XP, freeze! microsoft Mouse to from logitech switched mouse have another machine and both mice seem Mouse freeze! XP, switched from logitech to microsoft mouse to work perfectly there But on Mouse freeze! XP, switched from logitech to microsoft mouse my main machine they both lock up after a few minutes and the only thing that fixes it is rebooting I was highly suspecting it was a conflict between logitech and microsoft software at first I tried this http support microsoft com kb several times to clear the registry and start fresh But each time I ended up having to use system restore after I can clear everything out and then the USB hub is detected when I reboot but the mouse is not I check device manager and it says it has an HID compliant mouse and the mouse lights up like it has power but won t move at all Does anyone have any ideas Is there any more information I could give that would be helpful to troubleshoot Thanks so much Airmide nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-freeze-xp-switched-from-logitech-to-microsoft-mouse.660795/
Relevancy 55.47%

This is going to sound really pathetic folks but having had to clean out a load of dust and dirt from my Logitech optical mouse I now find there is a small sprung object over The wheel is back OK and the mouse even works but there is a quot thingy quot over It is about inch long with a small hook at each end and a couple of loops in the middle When you use the wheel itself it just doesn t feel optical mouse Logitech mouse that Logitech mouse optical mouse it has the correct tension and therefore I am assuming that the small object should be attached to it in some way It did not spring off when I first opened the mouse and in fact I didn t notice it until I was re-assembling It just sat there in the bottom of the mouse on the right hand side Does anyone know of a diagram of the inside of an optical mouse showing where this object should be used I know it doesn t cost very much to buy a new one but it is a question of honour now finding out where it should be placed Know what I mean SS nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-mouse-optical-mouse.672434/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hey I've been having problems with my g x logitech gaming mouse - days ago I plugged it in and the color wouldn't show to show that the mouse is on I had to wiggle the usb for the mouse to turn on This usually takes to minutes because I have to get it in the right position because if I move the laptop or pull the mouse a little to hard the mouse would turn off Sometimes I would get the mouse to turn G9x with my Help logitech mouse on but then when I let go of the usb the mouse just turns off Sometimes it would pop up on the computer saying usb not recognized But that's rarely And you know how when you plug in and plug out an usb out the computer the laptop makes a sound When I plug in the mouse it doesn't make a sound but when I plug it out it does So I'm hoping and praying that's something wrong with the mouse driver or something and not the actual usb port And uhm I tried a different mouse on the same laptop and the mouse worked So it must be Help with my G9x logitech mouse something with the g x Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:Help with my G9x logitech mouse

About the only thing I can think of is to go to the manufacturer's web site, find your particular laptop and download and install the latest Chipset driver. It would be a good time to update all drivers. When I first started reading, I thought your USB drive had gone bad, but if it happened with another mouse or USB drive, I agree it sounds more like a usb problem with your laptop.

You may want to read over this tutorial on USB Driver - General Fix for Problems

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/236806-help-my-g9x-logitech-mouse.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Whilst doing some work, my mouse suddenly 'failed', cursor frozen nothing in mouse. After plugging in another mouse, I checked device manager and found that Win 10 had installed it as an Hid complaint mouse. So I went to logitech, downloaded smart installer (win 10), it would not work, refused to complete installation. Went back and selected x64 bit download and it worked perfectly. My logitech mouse now back to full functionality.

A:Logitech Mouse & Win 10

We have a separate Windows 10 forum.

Please post Win 10 items there.

Windows 10 Forums

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/69724-logitech-mouse-win-10-a.html