Windows Support Forum

Multiple network drivers causing conflict issues?

Q: Multiple network drivers causing conflict issues?

I have the ASUS M N-E SLI mobo I m using the built-in ethernet plug wired into my router Lately what s been happening is when I turn on the computer the internet won t work I have to right click the network icon in the system tray click network and sharing center click manage network connections right click the one device listed NVIDIA nForce Mbps Ethernet and click properties Then I click configure drivers update drivers and I have to manually install one of the drivers listed One is from Mirosoft and the other from nvidia They are both named NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller Either one works I could install the microsoft one or the nvidia one and they ll both make the internet work but as soon as I restart my computer it does the same thing again What I d like to know is why causing conflict network Multiple issues? drivers it s doing this and if there s a way to remove one or the other of the drivers from my computer My idea is that it doesn t know which driver to use when the computer turns on so it doesn t use either one If I can remove the microsoft one I think it d use the nvidia one Can someone PLEASE help me out it s really becoming annoying Thank you nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/multiple-network-drivers-causing-conflict-issues.135534/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Multiple network drivers causing conflict issues?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 82.99%

Hello This is my first post Please be kind if I have not to network issues? Networks - causing Multiple Connected phrased my question s in the proper format I work in a University and we use DHCP w MAC filtering for resident hall students With Vista laptops I ve noticed that when we connect in the room we Connected to Multiple Networks - causing network issues? connect to quot Multiple Networks Private quot though they are all using the same IP and the lease expiration is only a few seconds or minutes apart Lately when students unplug replug their ethernet connection a few strange things Connected to Multiple Networks - causing network issues? are happening An additional network is added to Connected to Multiple Networks - causing network issues? the list of quot Multiple Networks quot that I am now connected to all with the same IP etc I can merge them all and eventually no more pop up They get dropped from our DHCP pool losing their IP and reverting back to a IP as if they never applied for the resident hall internet service once they apply Symantec firewall is installed to make sure windows updates are on and that SAV is updated and of course to monitor any suspicious bandwidth activity Then we have to reapply them to get them back to a IP They get an quot IP Conflict quot message that another computer has the IP even though we see NONE on our list The leases are for days I am curious as to whether these quot Multiple Networks quot are causing problems with the lease for example when Network expires Network etc still have the IP address so Network cannot renew Maybe I m wrong though This is very frustrating We ve tried disabling ipv teefer which messed up Symantec Firewall from doing its job so it had to be reenabled and I ve replicated the problem many times and have captured the network activity during the process but I still have no real solution as to how to prevent this problem We probably have about Vista laptops connecting to our network right now so WE are truly guinea pigs in quot The Vista Experiment quot Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED This is extremely frustrating considering the of clients needing assistance every couple days We have never had this issue when XP was the quot OS du jour quot Thanks again nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connected-to-multiple-networks-causing-network-issues.623728/
Relevancy 73.53%

Hey all I did a search and network causing type conflict Double didn't find anything related If there is subject regarding this subject please let me know I have a DELL Vostro notebook which I use on my office and at home At home I just have a wireless network so no problems However work I have use a cable to connect to the internet At work my network first time was set to quot WORK quot and at home to quot HOME quot no big deal till here But Windows insists on putting in conflict Double network type causing conflict types of network when i connect the cable of my office's network Look at the SS attached it shows clearly what happens That way It simply won't give me internet access To fix that I need to disable the network adapter go to troubleshoot problems so it detects that the network adapter was disabled re-enable it and then it start working again setting just the quot work network quot and that way avoiding conflict between types of network in the same conn I don't want to do that all the time I reboot my computer And I have no idea how to solve that issue Anyone has any idea It's way really annoying Thanks a lot

A:Double network type causing conflict

Quote: Originally Posted by NicholasPufal

I have a DELL Vostro 1510 notebook, which I use on my office and at home. At home I just have a wireless network, so no problems. However, @ work I have use a cable to connect to the internet.

I don't want to do that all the time I reboot my computer... And I have no idea how to solve that issue...

Anyone has any idea? It's way really annoying.

Thanks a lot.

My Vostro is a 1400 and there is a little switch on the front edge that lets you turn the wireless network card on or off (and a momentary position to get it to search for wireless networks). I'd guess your 1510 has the same. Can't you just switch it off when you are going to connect to a wired network?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/68515-double-network-type-causing-conflict.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I have two Netgear routers (N150 and DG834) and want to set them up so that in my office (external to the house) I have wired internet connection and in the house wireless, the office is too far away to run the wireless for the house there. The router in the office is connected to the ADSL line with the router in the house connected to it via a network cable.

I have disabled wireless on the office router however when i try to run both routers together I get an IP Address Conflict, I know I need to change the IP address so that they don't conflict but when I have tried this it hasn't worked and I have had to reset the router to the able to access it.

Any advice and / or solutions would be gratefully received.

A:Network Multiple Routers - IP Conflict

If you are cascading the routers (LAN port of first connected to WAN port of second) they have to use different LAN subnets. Since they both probably default to 192.168.1.x change one of them; for example, to 192.168.3.x).

If you want the office and house devices to all be on the same local network connect/configure as follows.

JohnWill's procedure (Aug. 30, 2008) for configuring a secondary router as a switch and, optionally, wireless access point follows.

Connecting two (or more) SOHO broadband routers together.

Note: The "primary" router can be an actual router, a software gateway like Microsoft Internet Connection Sharing, or a server connection that has the capability to supply more than one IP address using DHCP server capability. No changes are made to the primary "router" configuration.

Configure the IP address of the secondary router(s) to be in the same subnet as the primary router, but out of the range of the DHCP server in the primary router. For instance DHCP server addresses 192.168.0.2 through 192.168.0.100, I'd assign the secondary router 192.168.0.254 as it's IP address, 192.168.0.253 for another router, etc.

Note: Do this first, as you will have to reboot the computer to connect to the router again for the remaining changes.

Disable the DHCP server in the secondary router.

Setup the wireless section just the way you would if it was the primary router, channels, encryption, etc.

Connect from the primary router's LAN port to one of the LAN ports on the secondary router. If there is no uplink port and neither of the routers have auto-sensing ports, use a cross-over cable. [You will not need a cross-over cable if one of the "routers" is a computer.] Leave the WAN port unconnected!

This procedure bypasses the routing function (NAT layer) and configures the router as a switch (or wireless access point for wireless routers).

For reference, here's a link to a Typical example config using a Netgear router

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-multiple-routers-ip-conflict.984628/
Relevancy 66.22%

I have an HP printer that I am trying to use with a new Windows laptop and I have had a range of issues Let me explain the saga in case any steps are important At first it seemed simple When I plug in the printer Windows searches for and finds an HP PCL driver that it installs The problem is that this driver gives me PCL XL errors on some print jobs causing drivers USB print issues HP I found all kinds of messages on HP message boards that the HP PCL drivers give these errors whenever anything is slightly amiss So it looks like that easy default will not work for me anyway I discovered that there is also an HP PS postscript driver available from Windows if I go to Windows Update However I cannot find any way to choose that HP USB print drivers causing issues driver instead of the default I could not find any way to get Windows to stop automatically installing its preferred driver and ask me what to do As an alternative I tried going into Devices and Printers right click the HP printer and select Printer Properties to Advanced then select New Driver This gives me a chance to go to Windows Update for more driver HP USB print drivers causing issues choices and then select HP PS driver It seemed to work However I immediately get an error that the HP PS driver is not installed It appears that the PS driver is working However I get the driver not installed message every time I right click on the printer and select Printer Properties Strange Looking for more options I go back to HP to the only driver on the site for my printer an HP Universal Driver PCL for Windows x I had a dedicated PCL driver on my old Windows XP computer that worked well with this printer for years Unfortunately the instructions for the UPD are very complicated -- intended for a system administrator setting up whole new printer arrangements I finally HP USB print drivers causing issues gave up and decided to try I first tried downloading and installing the driver before connecting the printer However I found that I had to select a printer port during the install and I could find no way to identify the correct USB port that the printer would use when connected I then deleted all current HP printers and drivers I plugged in the printer and let it autoinstall HP PCL driver Then I downloaded and unzupped the HP UPD driver PCL for Windows x into a folder I went to Devices and Printers selected the HP PCL right clicked to Printer Properties then Advanced Here I selected New Driver and when I got to selecting the driver I chose quot have disk quot and navigated to one of the inf files in the unpacked UPD driver folder I just created This seemed to load the driver fine and left me with no errors At this point I tried some of the same graphics that failed on the HP PCL and HP PS drivers and they printed correctly -- and much faster than the other drivers I cannot be sure if the printing issue is solved but it looks good at this point Now for the next issue which could be more serious I closed down my computer last night with the PS driver still installed and seeming to work However when the computer booted this morning the system hung during the Loading Windows screen When I restarted manually I got a Windows screen saying the computer failed to start and suggesting a repair procedure I tried this repair option that came up but it found no errors after running for about - minutes Fortunately the system booted correctly the second time I assumed it must have been a glitch Later on I deleted the PS driver and installed the UPD PCL driver as noted above This seemed to work However the next time I rebooted the system got to the normal screen but something was wrong because any command I tried just went into an infinite wait loop Again when I rebooted it worked the second time I am wondering if the PS driver somehow messed up the system driver support I hope someone can help me I am wondering if I need to restore to an earlier time in case the PS driver left some kind of harm ... Read more

A:HP USB print drivers causing issues

Hi marklang , welcome to the forums, sorry to hear of your problems with the printer ,here are a couple of links to have a look at System Restore and Drivers - Turn Off Automatic Driver Installation these may be of some help to you

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/97117-hp-usb-print-drivers-causing-issues.html
Relevancy 66.22%

So, I installed Windows 7 RC today on my Dell Mini 10 and everything was smooth sailing.

At this point my only available resolution was 800x576.

Windows Updates picked up a couple of drivers, one being the Intel GMA 500 drivers. I installed the drivers and the system restarts.

The restart seems slow. I have about 45 seconds of a black screen and my cursor can be moved easily and then all of the sudden the login appears.

I login and the taskbar comes up, but the desktop is black. If I refresh the desktop my wallpaper returns and everything runs fine. The resolution at this point is 1024x576.

If I disable the driver I'm back to square one.

Anyone else experience this problem? Is there a better driver that I should be using? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

A:GMA 500 drivers causing issues in Windows 7

Utizzle,
Have you checked the Windows System Log or Application log to see if there is a possible explanation?
Raj

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/8947-gma-500-drivers-causing-issues-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Deckard's System Scanner v Run by John on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore causing issues virus and Multiple very spyware to slow IE7 run Point - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint - - UTC - RP - Restore Operation - - UTC - RP - Restore Operation - - UTC - RP - Software Distribution Service -- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as John exe ------------------------------------------------ Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Multiple spyware and virus issues causing IE7 to run very slow svchost exe C WINDOWS system Multiple spyware and virus issues causing IE7 to run very slow svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS system cisvc exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager Iaantmon exe C Program Files Multiple spyware and virus issues causing IE7 to run very slow Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN PcCtlCom exe C Program Files Electronic Arts Medal of Honor Airborne UnrealEngine MOHAGame pb PnkBstrA exe C WINDOWS system tcpsvcs exe C WINDOWS System snmp exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN Tmntsrv exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN TmPfw exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN PccGuide exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security TMAS OE TMAS OEMon exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN tmproxy exe C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Documents and Settings John Desktop dss exe C PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK John exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google com ig dell hl en amp us amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Page URL http www google com ig dell hl en amp us amp ibd R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http uk rd yahoo com customize ie arch yahoo com R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA -... Read more

A:Multiple spyware and virus issues causing IE7 to run very slow

Welcome to the forum ontimejohn
Start Hijackthis Scan and place a check next to these items If there.

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0CB66BA8-5E1F-4963-93D1-E1D6B78FE9A2} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {10F3E8BD-257A-4702-A2F5-DC02055B068C} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1648E328-3E5A-4EA5-A9C6-E5F09EE272DA} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {2E9D4C81-9F27-4c14-B804-7B0F6BC88A4F} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {9C8A568E-4201-478a-8536-526CF371D2E2} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {c900b400-cdfe-11d3-976a-00e02913a9e0} - (no file)

====================================
Hit fix checked and close Hijackthis.

Install SpyBot search & destroy, once installed update then do a full scan
fix all items marked in red, if prompted to let it scan at reboot let it do so and reboot.
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/tutorial/index.html

After that scan with hijackthis, press save log and post a new log

Post a Panda ActiveScan-Free online scanner report,
http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm
Pess "scan your PC now" allow the active x to install (if prompted)
Do a full scan > Click the my computer button
After the scan click see report then Save the report and post it back here please.
If you have problems read the FAQ http://www.pandasoftware.com/actives...q.asp?IdLang=2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/multiple-spyware-and-virus-issues-causing-ie7-to-run-very-slow-204730.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Windows sp Dell Studio laptop Initial report was that an iPhone driver would not install because its publisher could not be verified I noted in passing that Windows Update had also stopped working by the looks of things a few weeks ago On attempting to check issues. Certificate/Cryptography causing problem service multiple for updates the control panel applet reports that the Windows Update Service is not running yet it and BITS clearly are running I downloaded MBSA and attempted to get updates manually This also failed Certificate/Cryptography service problem causing multiple issues. with the report that wuredist cab is corrupted I then noticed that on opening an elevated command prompt UAE reports that the publisher of cmd exe could not be verified Running sfc scannow results in a log containing numerous incomprehensible errors and no checks performed I think it was trying to say that it couldn't get the publisher info for the Certificate/Cryptography service problem causing multiple issues. original files so took no action There Certificate/Cryptography service problem causing multiple issues. seems to be a common element here in that certificates are not being recognised That would of course explain all of the above symptoms The cryptography service appears to be running OK though and restarting it doesn't help I was able to replicate the symptoms listed on a VM by disabling the cryptography service which suggests we're on the right track But not sure what the actual issue with certs crypto is -Any suggestions Reposted as previous post seems to have vanished

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/32ed5b47-a0e4-48f5-91b2-7ecdd92948b2/certificatecryptography-service-problem-causing-multiple-issues?forum=w7itprosecurity
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello everyone I am attempting to make a network bridge to connect my Windows computer to the internet but I am getting a problem i have never had before When I started up the machine it said there was an ip conflict with So then I decided to use the ipconfig Conflict Computer Causing IP Windows Bridge Network On 98 7 Windows command on the Windows machine and saw the ip for the network bridge for it was nbsp Using a guide found on the official Microsoft website nbsp saying I Windows 7 Network Bridge Causing IP Conflict On Windows 98 Computer should try changing the ip the computer uses to connect I tried changing the ip to same error then I went back to ipconfig saw that was the default gateway so then I tried to change it to guess what SAME ERROR This time ipconfig says is Windows 7 Network Bridge Causing IP Conflict On Windows 98 Computer not even being used There is a hardware address as well in the error box on the machine but I am not sure whether posting that is necessary Windows 7 Network Bridge Causing IP Conflict On Windows 98 Computer It is true that I could use ICS but the thing is I connect using a wireless adapter not Ethernet The weird thing is is that in all of the times i did this before I never had so much trouble and it just worked Any help would be appreciated thank you for the help nbsp

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b23ea930-70d2-46f6-a28a-02401cddaec0/windows-7-network-bridge-causing-ip-conflict-on-windows-98-computer?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Professional.  I'm having problems getting the following device drivers updated/recognized within the device manager... not sure what I can do... Multimedia Video ControllerDoes that have to do with my GeForece GFX 1080 card?  I've got all the drivers up-to-date. PCI Serial Port SAS ControllerI have a Vantec 4 Channel 6-Port SATA PCIe RAID host card installed.  Drivers are up to date... Is this the one the computer is talking about? The reason I'm pushing to get these drivers updated is because I'm experiencing the following error/forced reboot when I'm copying files from 1 ESATA drive (NexStar HW) to a USB3 (JMicron HW Raid Drive) drive:  It happens within a couple minues of when I begin copying the files.  I'm hoping the drivers not being update is the reason I'm getting this issue. Any help would be awesome!  Thanks in advance.-A

A:Devices missing drivers... Updated, but still causing issues

Hi: The only issue I can definitely help you with is the driver for the pci serial port. You need this driver for that device. This package contains the Intel Management Engine Software version 11.0 for the supported Workstation models and operating systems. This package installs the latest Management Engine Interface (MEI) and Serial-Over-LAN (SOL) drivers, as well as Intel Management and Security Status (IMSS), to support Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) versions 8.x and 9.x. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74499.exe The multimedia video controller...do you have a tv tuner card installed? I do not think it is the graphics card. Please post the hardware ID for the multimedia video controller so I can figure out what it is. To find the hardware ID, go to the device manager and click on the multimedia video controller. Then click on the details tab at the top of the multimedia video controller window. Now you will see a Property drop down list, and it will be set to device description. Drop down on that list and select the 3rd item (Hardware ID's). Post the top string of characters that you see in the window. The SAS Controller issue, I would not be able to offer any suggestions for that.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Devices-missing-drivers-Updated-but-still-causing-issues/td-p/5727369
Relevancy 64.93%

This is a problem that has been driving me up the wall lately with my headset. A few months back I bought a headset called Plantatronics Gamecom 780. I put up with the issues for awhile since I was in school and had no real problem with restarting the computer to get rid of the issues. But it always comes back and I can't seem to get rid of it.

LatencyMon seems to show that the driver that is causing this is PLTGC.sys which is the driver that comes with my headset, uninstalling the driver has no effect on it. I have no other visible ports to plug the headset into on the computer (2.0 USB Port in the front is busted), so I only have the ones that come with the motherboard in the back.

Picture of LatencyMon: http://puu.sh/aL01r/8ce3878457.png

I hope someone can help me with this.

A:Headset Drivers are causing latency issues, PLTGC.sys

I have a recording studio.

What type of latency problem are you having? If it is a latency problem. In recording, PC sound cards have poor latency and are considered poor for recording.

Have you run the DPC Latency Checker? The Resplendence Latency Monitor tends to go overboard some times.
DPC Latency Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/340849-headset-drivers-causing-latency-issues-pltgc-sys.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Hello,

I just had to reset my computer with a fresh 8.1 install. I got two BSOD messages so far: 1) MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 2) KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I'm sure it has to do with a driver, but I'm not really sure which one. Chrome was also crashing (I remember this had to do with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT in the past).

I'm looking forward to hearing back and implementing solutions.

UPDATE: Have also encountered DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and another BSOD (can't remember). Also ran some Windows updates. Attached is new log file.

Thanks!

A:BSOD with Fresh 8.1 Reset - drivers causing issues?

Hi TUnityG6,

As you had a 0x1A and following below

Code:
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

please test your memory
The one you miss is 0x74(BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO) which could be related to the memory.

Diagnostic Test

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 7 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/71470-bsod-fresh-8-1-reset-drivers-causing-issues.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Referred from here http www bleepingcomputer network causing issues Rootkit com forums topic html Member has run ComboFix OBA couple days ago my network connection suddenly stopped working and network troubleshooter couldn t provide any help I tried System Restore to resolve the problem and this made it so that every time the computer started I received the Blue Screen of Death with the error being SRTSPL sysPAGE FAULT in NONPAGED AREAAfter some research I concluded that this was a Symantec-related file that had been corrupted Additionally upon starting Malwarebytes in Safe Mode it displayed a message stating that it was corrupted as well From a forum suggestion I ran Scannow at a Command Prompt which led to me having to replace the file tcpmon ini Rootkit causing network issues following the guidance provided from the forum After restoring the file my internet connection resumed working properly I also uninstalled Symantec which stopped my crashing problem upon start-up About a day later my internet cut out again I ran Rkill to help me determine if I possibly had a Rootkit and it terminated the process C Windows SysWOW rundll exeHere is the DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Dad at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - SP Windows Defender Enabled Outdated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf amd neutral afc f cfedd STacSV exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Program Files Dell DellDock DockLogin exeC Program Files WTouch WTouchService exeC Windows SYSTEM WISPTIS EXEC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SASCORE EXEC Program Files x Adobe Elements Organizer PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exeC Program Files x Microsoft BingBar SeaPort EXEC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonationC Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup sftservice EXEC Program Files x Dell DellComms bin sprtsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Windows system Pen Tablet exeC Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXEC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC Windows system taskhost exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows SYSTEM WISPTIS EXEC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files Common Files microsoft shared ink TabTip exeC Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Ink TabTip exeC Program Files WTouch WTouchUser exeC Program Files IDT WDM sttray exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows System hkcmd exeC Program Files Dell DellDock DellDock exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exeC Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exeC Program Files x Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exeC Program Files x Dell DellComms bin sprtcmd exeC Program Files x Dell Webcam Dell Webcam Central WebcamDell exeC Program Files x Adobe Reader Reader reader sl exeC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeC Windows system SearchProtocolHost exeC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNetC Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exeC Windows system sppsvc exeC Program Files x Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Ink InputPersonalization exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC Windows system wuauclt exeC Windows system DllHost exeC Windows ... Read more

A:Rootkit causing network issues

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/462095 <<< CLICK THIS LINK If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.*************************************************** If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.*************************************************** We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scr DDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner. Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows, you should not bother creating a GMER log. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic: Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here: How to create a GMER logAs I am just... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/462095/rootkit-causing-network-issues/
Relevancy 62.35%

I have recently upgraded my CPU and as part of that re-installed Windows home premium x I have an updated running copy of Norton Antivirus on as well I posted about this problem in networking and was sent to this forum As It began to install updates I have issues that may be related Network and Sharing Center won't open - When I click on the link at the wireless icon or go through control panel nothing at all happens when I click on quot Open Network and Sharing Center quot I otherwise can connect with no problem to my home wireless network and access the internet with no problems I just can't open the center at all Other control center options don't work either Microsoft Explorer and Google Chrome both won't connect I get an error quot Proxy problems network causing issues? Virus server not available quot on Chrome and Explorer just tells me IE can't display the web page Fortunately I have Mozilla Firefox and I was able to go into settings Virus problems causing network issues? and disable the checked box to connect to the Proxy server which allows me to use see note below about IE What I have done I have gone into Control Panel Network and Internet Internet Options Connections LAN Settings and quot automatically detect settings quot is checked quot Use a Proxy server quot is not checked Everything is grayed out however and I can't change it one way or another I have gone back to an original quot restore point quot and the system will work somewhat better for a short time but then will start having problems again as above I have downloaded Malwarebytes and completed a system scan It did identify items which it removed However the system is still not working properly I powered off my wireless router for sec and then restarted it I have done a search on this and have seen many conflicting directions I am afraid I have an issue with a virus but don't know how to approach it Any help or guidance would be fantastic Thank you Don

A:Virus problems causing network issues?

dacameron,

Download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
Select the version that applies to the system.
Save to the Desktop. Double-click the downloaded file to run it.
When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press the Scan button.
FRST64 makes a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory from which the tool is run (Desktop).
Please provide the FRST.txt in your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log: Addition.txt
Also post the Addition.txt in your reply. It will present a list of the programs that are installed on your computer, and any undesirables can be identified.

Also, download Farbar Service Scanner
Save to the Desktop Make sure the following options are checked:Internet Services
Windows Firewall
System Restore
Security Center
Windows Update
Windows Defender

Press: Scan
FSS creates a log, FSS.txt, on the Desktop.
Please provide the FSS.txt in your reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/304009-virus-problems-causing-network-issues.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi All Seeking you advice have hitting my head against a brick wall Have a new laptop that came with Windows Home Premium and guess Issues.. Mapping Upgrade Windows Prof Network causing to Anytime what it allows you to create a new share but cannot access it from another PC go figure As like Windows Anytime Upgrade to Prof causing Network Mapping Issues.. everyone else did some research to find that mapping does not work in Win HP Anyway went down the route of upgrading Windows using Anytime instead of wasting anymore time Now is where the fun starts Upgrade to Anytime - all ok Share a directory with 'Everyone' access Go to another Win amp Prof machine and try to map the drive no success comes with some obscure message meashink to trouble shoot Essentially saying the Share does not exist Tried browsing the drive and until this morning could not see it This morning can see the drive but not the Shares Firewall and Symantec has been removed what else is there to do in order to get this working Any help would be appreciated before i lose all this hair Anyone help fernanaz

A:Windows Anytime Upgrade to Prof causing Network Mapping Issues..

Hello,

Have you changed the permissions within the Advanced Sharing tab on the file as well as the security tab? With Windows 7, you need to do both. You also need to be on the same workgroup.

This is quite a good tutorial:
Share Files and Printers between Windows 7 and XP - How-To Geek

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/220391-windows-anytime-upgrade-prof-causing-network-mapping-issues.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Alright guys, im looking for some help. To make a long story short, i bought a windows vista computer from my best buy then i had the OS redone and changed to 32 bit which i regret. In this process i purchased a netgear router to give me multiple connections. The netgear broke and now i went and bought a Linksys Route by Cisco. I cannot install the router because my PC keeps picking up on the mulitple networks and im trying to figure out on how to delete the first network i had. (OWNER-PC) and trying to put the new Network, (Linksys WTR54GS). How do i eliminate the older Network in replacement for the new one?

A:Multiple Network Issues

Not sure I understand your question totally I will try to answer some of it.

To delete a previous wireless connection simply connect your laptop to the router via ethernet. You should now have a connection now to be able to configure your router(through linksys web base interface through your browser) and existing and new wireless connections by going to network sharing>manage wirless networks>then right click on existing wirless networks. If you need a little more detail instuction see the instruction manual for you model router below.

Hope this helps

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/236316-multiple-network-issues.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hello on one of my computer running Windows I got multiple errors during the last days The browser is working fine on the computer I can go to whatever website I want The computer gets an IP I can see it with ipconfig all or on websites such as whatismyip I used to be able to ping this computer from other computers on the same network on the same switch but for some reasons I only get request time out when I try Multiple issues network now When I try to use the ping command on the computer ping google com or ping localhost or ping whateverIPaddress I get the following error Ping transmit failed General failure If I try to run a diagnostic on the network adapter I get the error The Diagnostic Policy Service is not running I tried to start Multiple network issues the Diagnostic Policy Service through Multiple network issues Local services I get Error Access denied To fix the last error I tried the following commands in a command prompt using administrator privileges net localgroup Administrators add networkservice net localgroup Administrators add localservice net localgroup Administrators NAME add NAME is the actual user name In all cases I got System error has occured The specified Multiple network issues account name is already a member of the group I tried to reinstall the network card multiple times and to reboot the computer without success though the device manager I also tried to run sfc scannow It detected two errors utc app json and telemetry ASM-WindowsDefault json I fixed them using SFCFix I run a new scan and everything was fine That didn't fix the network issue I tried a tracert google com on the computer and compared it to the results got on another computer Both paths were similar I ran a scan with Avast and Malwarebytes but they didn't find anything and they are up-to-date For some reasons I can connect to the computer with Teamviewer using the ID and the password However the computer is not automatically detected in my Teamviewer account it used to be Other computers on the same network are detected fine I don't know what can be my next move Thank you in advance A

A:Multiple network issues

The ping command seems to work fine if I run the command prompt as an administrator. Does that help ?

The Firewall is off for some reasons. When I try to turn it on, I get the error 0x8007042c. Moreover, using Process monitor, I can see two access denied for:
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BFE\Parameters\Policy\Persistent when I try to turn on the firewall.

When I try to run a network diagnosis, I get two access denied for:
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\WDI\Config

EDIT:
in order to fix the permission issue during the network diagnosis, I applied this protocol (https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/366756ad-a2e4-4b57-bbc9-258d42b00796/diagnostic-policy-service?forum=itprovistanetworking) to:
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\WDI\Config
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MemoryDiagnostic

I can do a diagnosis but it does not detect anything wrong... and Process monitor gives me other access denied:
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters

I do not get what happened on this computer (it is not part of a domain by the way)...

Thank you in advance,

A.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/616063/multiple-network-issues/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hey guys This is my first post here so sorry if I posted in the wrong place I have multiple Multiple issues Network sharing PCs laptops that I would like to network together to Multiple Network sharing issues share folders and a printer Currently I have two PCs that I have built myself one being my personal Multiple Network sharing issues computer and the second one I plan on using as the central location for the file printer sharing this is the PC that the printer is connected to I had this setup working before and then something went wrong and everything stopped working I currently have all my data on a separate partition named quot DATA quot that I would like accessible to the other computers on my network For some reason I am having trouble viewing this central PC on any other computer Let's call the central PC quot Media-PC quot When I go into my Network folder on any of the other computers quot Media-PC quot will not show up I have checked many things already and am at loss as to why it is not appearing Here is what I have done so far Double-check Network and Sharing center settings on all PCs so they are as follows Network Discovery ON File and Printer Sharing ON Public Folder Sharing ON Password-Protected Sharing ON Use user accounts and passwords to connect to other computers Check Windows firewall settings Uninstall reinstall all network drivers Do a ping test It appears the ping is not successful when I try to ping Media-PC I get a loss however I also get an error quot Destination host unreachable quot If there is anything I'm missing please let me know This has me stumped as to why Media-PC is not showing on the network map If you need any more information let me know Thanks for the help I really appreciate Multiple Network sharing issues it

A:Multiple Network sharing issues

Oh, and one more detail I forgot to add.

It seems like whenever I go to view my wireless networks, my home network is viewed with a "2" next to it. For example "Home Network 2" instead of just "Home Network". I have gone into manage wireless networks and there is indeed only one profile there, so I am not sure why this is there. Also, when I go into Device Manager, the Ethernet adapter device is listed with a "#2" next to it. For example, "Realtek PCIe Ethernet #2".

This is only the case for "Media-PC" and one other laptop.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/337594-multiple-network-sharing-issues.html
Relevancy 58.05%

hey guys I recently been having so many problems with audio sync issues when mounting a D image Video plays Issues issues. with Having multiple audio drivers getting audio sync fine in my media player have tried totalmediatheater and poweriso seems to be the best so far anyway it seems like it plays fine in D but D is giving it audio sync issues I think ive pinpointed the problem and ive found that disabling my motherboard audio driver intel and enabling nvidia audio seems to have a better effect in D playback again mounting ive tried a few different d image backups by the way i also didnt have a problem with intel hd drivers playing D but intel drivers started to give me a BSOD which lead me to buy a nvidia card for D So back to the issue Is there a way to have both audio drivers installed becuase I switch from tv to monitor for display and I have external speakers that I would like to use instead of my tv audio I also have the latest nvidia drivers chipset drivers directx and most up to date bios im running windows bit gigabyte mobo geforce gt gb ram intel i Also says nvidia hdmi output not plugged in in windows sound properties if someone can Having Issues with multiple audio drivers getting audio sync issues. explain that sorry for such a long typed problem

A:Having Issues with multiple audio drivers getting audio sync issues.

I have to enable intel driver then reboot so I can use my external speakers, any easier way without rebooting and keep switching audio drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/185520-having-issues-multiple-audio-drivers-getting-audio-sync-issues.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi Thank you for your help I have been on Bleeping Computer before and have found the folks here great I hope someone can help me again The issues just began I am running Win on a Samsung Series laptop I noticed today that some Possible across Multiple issues occurring.... virus network? webpages will not load I usually use Safari I get a message that says 'Safari cannot find the server at www -------- com Other web pages will work fine load completely and function as they should So I reset Safari and in the meantime installed Chrome But I get a similar message with Chrome as well saying that 'Chrome cannot find the webpage' or that the 'webpage may have moved' I also cannot update my apps on Windows as a message says that 'it appears the PC isn't connected to the internet' - even though it is Most of this occurs when the laptop is connected via ethernet cable Unplug it and run wireless and I was able to sign Possible virus across network? Multiple issues occurring.... on here Wired - no such luck The reason the laptop is usually connected with the cable is that when it is wireless I have trouble staying connected Every - minutes the wifi Possible virus across network? Multiple issues occurring.... adapter needs to be reset Huge pain and nobody has been able to offer a solution for that issue quite yet I'm also having similar issues with my IPad when connected to the same network It will not update apps it will not connect to the itunes store and it will not let me click on search results in safari I get the Possible virus across network? Multiple issues occurring.... same 'not connected to the internet' or similar alert This is why I feel it is a network issue Please help Solutions tried Reset router reset network password ran CCleaner and Avast AV tools installed Chrome Recent changes Reconnected an old Nook tablet in last few days Until today the network was working flawlessly aside from the Samsung wifi adapter issue I dealt with that simply because it remained wired and is the hub of the network I'll be happy to provide as much info as needed and will run any and all programs suggested to fix Thanks again Jhartmt

A:Possible virus across network? Multiple issues occurring....

Okay, I have an update to the issue.  I called my ISP and they directed me to an automated message that there is a larger issue that is preventing my system from accessing the internet with any regularity.  It was stated that this issue would be repaired by 11:00am MST, tomorrow.   So I guess I'll hold off on doing anything else in that regard.

However,.....if a moderator could direct me to the correct forum in order to help solve the connectivity issue with the constant 're-setting of the wifi adapter' that would be much appreciated!!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/500523/possible-virus-across-network-multiple-issues-occurring/
Relevancy 57.62%

I m having a problem getting a Hauppauge WinTV MCE TV tuner card to install and run out of ideas options to try After the hardware is discovered by XP and I proceed with the install it always hangs the PC and I have to power off I ve tried all of the following moved the card to all other PCI slots used the latest drivers tried both MCE and non-MCE updated the BIOs turned off as much as I could within the BIOs took out the video card and tried another unplugged as much as I could see on MOBO e g cd drive network card went into System Config and did a selective start up -- all with the same result hangs on install The only success I ve had is I can install it ok under safe mode but on reboot Windows hangs I then have to reboot into safe mode again and disable it The card installs ok in another PC I ve run out of ideas Thanks OS Windows XP SP Media Centre Edition CPU Intel GHz G Ram Nvidia GeForce ASUS P AD Causing Hanging Conflict -E Premium MOBO Seagate hard drive gb nbsp

A:Conflict Causing Hanging

After removing the device, try removing so-called "ghost" devices from the Device Manager following this procedure:

Go to Start > Run and enter cmd and a command shell will open.

At the prompt type enter:

set DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1

Next type:

devmgmt.msc

which opens the Device Manager. Select View > Show Hidden Devices.
You should now see "ghosted" entries as dimmed or greyed out. If you double click these they will show as device "not connected to the computer".
see also:

http://hacks.oreilly.com/pub/h/3105

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/conflict-causing-hanging.427149/
Relevancy 57.62%

Okay first things first Comp Info Iwill Mobo AMD T-Bird GHz CPU running at GeForce MX IRQ causing conflict headache AGP Graphics card Modem Sound Card IRQ conflict causing headache Yadda yadda Oh yeah Windows XP Professional Anyway my problem is that I bought this brand new webcam for my computer and its a USB Well I had to activate USB in BIOS but here in Windows XP something assigned the IRQ for my Ali PCI to USB Open Host Controller to IRQ which may not seem like too much a problem EXCEPT I also have my Modem as well as my Ultra ATA IDE Controller on IRQ number WIndows XP will not allow me to change the IRQ for the life of me even though I have the administrator user file Basically when I plug this cam in it gives me an error when it should be installing the hardware The error states that it cannot read the USB device even though the device is correctly installed both software-wise and hardware-wise Anyway basically without putting too many more words on here and basically making this whole thing too long does anyone know how to really get Windows XP Professional to let me change the IRQ nbsp

Relevancy 57.62%

Heya all Before I start I've had some probs with my computer which have been resolved here http www sevenforums com crashes-d ck-screen html and since then my BSOD and Monitor have been fixed I haven't had any further issues since last update on the post but I'm now having problems with my card which I'm hoping you can advise me on I'm having a lot of problems with my GTX card and the drivers When playing games mainly LOTRO with the latest graphics drivers my screen keeps flashing on and off my LCD power light is remaining steady at this time but the screen will go black then come back up go black again then come back up rinse and repeat It's very inconvenient when this happens especially if I'm in an instance and healing If I use earlier drivers at the moment I'm trying it doesn't seem to do the flashing on and off but I'm still having problems with the drivers I've had my games crash and stop responding freezing which requires a reset of my computer as I can't even get to ctrl alt del GTX conflict? AMD causing 770 460 + Chipset to try and cancel the game I GTX 460 + AMD 770 Chipset causing conflict? have searched on the internet and seen similar problems with the GTX card and I also found this thread http forums nvidia howtopic which someone mentions that there is a conflict with the cards and the AMD chipset I have phoned up for an RMA but because it's been more than days they can only replace the card if it's tested as faulty if it turns out that it is not faulty they said I'll be charged and the card returned to me I'm convinced that there is nothing wrong with my card but there's some conflict going on with my mobo and the card Is there still a conflict with the card and the AMD Chipsets Is it more likely that that's what's causing the problems Feedback would be most welcome as over the last couple of days I've become so frustrated with the issues that I've been plagued with since getting the card that I've hardly been online to play LOTRO and would like to get back to playing games peacefully without any problems Oh before I forget I had the GTX in a different system that didn't have AMD chipset and I had no problems with it whatsoever which leads me to believe that there is nothing wrong with the card at all Many thanks

A:GTX 460 + AMD 770 Chipset causing conflict?

You may want to update your bios, if you haven't done so already.

GIGABYTE - Support & Downloads - Downloads

Let us know if that helps!

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/123751-gtx-460-amd-770-chipset-causing-conflict.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey, I'm having a problem with using USB network adapters, I've tried three different ones and they all end up shutting off my computer every few hours. It is some form of USB conflict I can't seem to fix.

I tried switching to a PCI card, but since I happen to be in a corner in the house having the wireless adapter on top of the desk is the only thing that seems to get me any sort of signal. But the USB Adapters all persist in shutting me down. Just a hard-shutoff with no warning, all of a sudden bam, its just powered off.

Right now I'm using a Belkin N+ USB Adapter. Any ideas on how to correct this issue? I have several other USB devices plugged in as well: KVM switch, external hard drive, webcam, mouse+keyboard.

A:USB Wireless Causing Conflict

It appears that the USB Wireless adapter doesn't have an updated driver: Windows 7 Compatibility Center search results - Belkin N&#43; USB Adapter. You can check with the manufacturer as well to see if one is on the way!

Cheers,
Tara
Windows Outreach Team

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/44763-usb-wireless-causing-conflict.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I have 2 or 3 external hard drives that continue to conflict with IRQ 15, thus not being able to work. Disk management is not showing anything other than my usual partitions, and under Device Manager, the Secondary IDE Channel has a " ! " on it and is showing Code 12 error. Nothing I do to troubleshoot this helps (it wont even let me reassign resources...)

In the System Info section, it is showing the conflict on IRQ 15 to be between the "System Board" and the "Secondary IDE Channel". Is it possible to do something with this?

How do I fix this problem? Why do some of my drives work normally and some of them do this, even though they are the same model? Someone help!

Thanks

A:Iomega HHD causing a conflict with IRQ 15

Please describe this Iomega HHD device. We don't find it on our list.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/iomega-hhd-causing-a-conflict-with-irq-15.103751/
Relevancy 56.76%

Suddenly I've been having a lot of crashes the last few days. I looked at the System Device Manager and there were 2 yellow circles with a black exclamation point in them next to the Iomaga Clik! Parallel Port Interface and also the Iomega Parallel Port Zip Interface. Investigating further, it said that the Clik! had no conflicts, but the Zip said that: This drive is not present or is not working properly or does not have the drivers installed. Code 10. I'm not sure how to proceed. Could this be what's causing the crashes? When I try to reboot, it either shuts off when it gets to loading the desktop or it boots in Safe Mode. What should I do?

BTW- My system's OS is Windows 98se with an 800MHZ Pentium III Processor and 256 MB RAM.

A:Iomega Zip causing scsi conflict

I finally gave up and took the system to Mr. FixIt. Between us we figured out it was the SCSI conflict causing the crashes, so he deleted the SCSI from the list in the Device Manager. So far so good, but I'm just waiting for the other shoe to fall. He said that my system didn't even have a SCSI board, so how did the SCSI get in the Device Manager?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/iomega-zip-causing-scsi-conflict.578913/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello,

I am having to write this from my mac, which is my laptop; I recently re-upgraded my computer to a supported CPU which my motherboard supports. I don't know anything else, but I get BSOD nearly every minute..

I cannot go on the internet, I cannot do anything. I get BSOD every startup, safe mode and repair.

I'm going to try to connect get all the files you guys need to try to help me; I just hope it doesn't get a BSOD in the process.

Please wait 5-10 minutes to see the attachment on this thread or post.

Scott...

A:Memory Conflict causing BSOD

Hello,

First of all, where did you get the new CPU? How sure are you that it works?

If possible, install the CPU on another system, and confirm that the CPU itself is not the problem.

The other most important thing you can do is install your old CPU again, and make sure that it solves the problem.

Perhaps I am on the lookout for this because of another thread I solved today (see here), but I notice your BIOS is relatively old. The old BIOS may not support the new CPU.

I checked your motherboard page: Foxconn Support - Download

Apparently you have the latest BIOS installed already.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144004-memory-conflict-causing-bsod.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I recently installed GTA: VIce City on my PC. I believe there may be some conflicts caused by this game. My rage3d tweak utility will no longer allow games to run at refresh rates I choose. Does anyone have this problem (1600x1200 @ 60Hz) even with your refresh rates fixed with a utility and under dxdiag? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Relevancy 56.76%

I just got a new scanner, an HP Scanjet 4890, and it's primary software, "HP Solution" version 50.0.152.000 is conflicting with something.

When I click on HP Solution, my computer monitor goes black for about 4 seconds, and then it lights up again, but all the icons including the HP Solution screen, are in harsh, abnormally vivid colors. When I close that program, there is again a 4 second darkness, and then the screen lights up and is perfectly normal again.

My system is Windows XP on a Dell dimension 4500. the monitor is a Dell E196FP 19-inch Flat Panel Monitor.

Relevancy 56.76%

Hello all I was wondering if anybody can help me out with a problem I have searched and searched and found that this would be a good place to ask for help After playing Arma max settings for about - mins I get horizontal lines flickering and a complete hard causing conflict reboot? shutdown I mean the whole thing just turns conflict causing hard reboot? OFF After a couple of seconds it tries to reboot except it either shuts off again or it reboots with no input to the monitor Which points directly to the video card doing something strange It's a brand new build so I haven't had a chance to test it with other games My build Intel i - Core Ghz Intel DX SO Extreme Series Mobo GB OCZ Tri-Channel DDR Memory GB Intel X Internal SSD TB Barracuda HDD Kingwin LZ watt Creative Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCIe PowerColor HD PCIe x running current driver Catalyst Reviewers said this card would work efficiently with a w PSU The case is medium sized but it has fans connected to the PSU so they're running full speed all the time Even with the case open the same thing happens What are some hardware reasons that would shut off computer as it it were a power outtage I appreciate the help

A:conflict causing hard reboot?

Welcome!

I wonder if the card is overheating. Download a copy of Speedfan and check your temperatures.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/73220-conflict-causing-hard-reboot.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi folks IP conflict? router causing Two settings Difficult to explain this Really hope you can help because I've spent this afternoon on the phone with the Talk Talk Two router settings causing IP conflict? helpline and they've done no good except tell me I'll get a new free router through the post in - working Two router settings causing IP conflict? days They seem to think when I let windows update the router's drivers it has messed something up in there Below is my problem described as best I can If you need more info clarification please ask Somehow in my Network I can sometimes see one or another router names icons This is not wireless this is LAN It seems the PC has somehow two sets of settings in the router and it is causing some kind of conflict I do get sometimes a msg in Windows saying an IP conflict has been detected Now I have a Huawei HG router Sometimes this shows in Network and sometimes it shows DSL- When I click to view its webpage it asks for login details and then over the top it asks for log in details of the other phantom router too the DSL- one I am at a loss here I have tried resetting the router but it makes no difference Somehow two sets of details seems to have got stuck in the router and I don't know how to stop computer from trying to connect with both besides a fresh W install The end result of all this is my broadband keeps dropping so I can't even watch YouTube if I wanted to and my speed is at meg

A:Two router settings causing IP conflict?

Have you tried renewing the IP or flushing the DNS or resetting winsock or resetting the TCP/IP stack?

Windows can't update the router's drivers because router's use their own firmware for this.

The file below will reset everything as described in the first sentence, just save the file, unzip and run the file, your machine will reboot automatically.

I can't say if this will have the desired effect as I've never heard of a problem quite like yours but it won't hurt anything to try.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/244630-two-router-settings-causing-ip-conflict.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I have just upgraded with the following spec Asus A N X Deluxe mobo Athlon XP mobo PCI A7N8X drivers drivers conflict ADSL with Barton Asus GeForce FX Aero mhz DDR DIMM Dual Channel The A7N8X mobo drivers conflict with PCI ADSL drivers problem I have a PCI ADSL Interface Device which runs my internet If I install the drivers for my mobo then I can t fully set up my internet connection hence at the moment I have no A7N8X mobo drivers conflict with PCI ADSL drivers mobo drivers installed Conversely I can have the mobo drivers but no internet The system is running OK but obviously I have no on-board sound multimedia Qfan etc etc In Device Manager I have against the following PCI Ethernet Controller PCI Ethernet Controller PCI Multimedia Audio Device PCI Multimedia Audio Device PCI RAID Controller PCI System Management BUS PCI Universal Serial BUS The above are all sharing IRQ I can offer the following info if it is any use Conexant Access Runner ADSL drivers amp Software is sharing with ASUS V Magic Video adaptor on IRQ B It would seem to me there is a conflict between Conexant and A N X drivers but my knowledge stops here I would appreciate any help at all stepheno nbsp

Relevancy 56.33%

Brief synopsis:
I recently did a new Windows XP install (after a crash). Now I cannot get my printer to install. The printer is a SHARED printer (HP Deskjet F380) on another machine on the network. The printer was previous installed on this machine before the crash and reinstall of WinXP.
After nearly 2 hours on the phone w/ HP support, it's been determined (by HP support) that somewhere in the XP install, a missing XP driver is keeping this install from properly allowing any printers to be installed. The printer will 'appear' to be installed, but any attempt to print brings an error saying printer drivers aren't properly installed.

Short of doing ANOTHER complete XP install, any suggestions?

Relevancy 56.33%

Started having problems months ago. I am sole user of my Acer laptop with Windows 7, started getting error messages on all my personal folders and Control Panel, "Cannot access..... you may not have permission to do so" something to that extent. Since I am the only user and have the only passwords, not sure who CAN access these folders. I can access the Control Panel thru the Recycle Bin, which is the only one I am allowed to open, but can't create a new profile there. Also, had a new router installed a few months ago, and the laptop doesn't access the new address and I'm not sure how to find it. Cannot access the Network information either. My own computer has shut me out. Tried Malwarebytes, but I can't download anything else from internet because I can't get on to it. Any help??

A:Multiple Issues Accessing Control Panel & Home Network

Assuming the computer you are using on this site you could go to MajorGeeks.Com - MajorGeeks and in the Antivirus/Antimalware section get Malwarebytes. The list usually includes a fairly-up-to-date Rules file to install. Install and Run both. Or use a different computer to get both, copy to a USB Thumb/Flash drive then install on yours. Avoid Registry cleaners as most are not truly helpful.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/355308-multiple-issues-accessing-control-panel-home-network.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I'm trying to figure out why my laptop keeps getting knocked off wifi. Since it's only the one device( Husbands laptop fine, my phone fine) I'm hoping someone can point me toward a possible conflict in my network properties, settings, or maybe some other cause.

I have disabled the power saving box, have tried removing free virus software programs... These are things I found suggested around the web. Nothing working..I have to restart my laptop constantly.

Thanks in advance!

A:Conflict in settings causing loss of internet?

Please download MINITOOLBOX and run it.
Checkmark following boxes:
Flush DNS
Reset FF proxy Settings
Reset Ie Proxy Settings
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)
Click Go and post the result.

Then Download Security Check to your desktop, right click it run as administrator. When the program completes, the tool will automatically open a log file, please post that log here in your next post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607716/conflict-in-settings-causing-loss-of-internet/
Relevancy 56.33%

I just got a new HP Scanjet 4890 and it's primary software, "HP Solution" version 50.0.152.000 is conflicting with something.

When I click on HP Solution, my computer monitor goes black for about 4 seconds, and then it lights up again, but all the icons including the HP Solution screen, are in harsh, abnormally vivid colors. When I close that program, there is again a 4 second darkness, and then the screen lights up and is perfectly normal again.

My system is Windows XP on a Dell dimension 4500. the monitor is a Dell E196FP 19-inch Flat Panel Monitor.

A:Scanjet 4890 software causing a conflict

Duplicate post
http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/554876-new-scanner-software-causing-conflict.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/scanjet-4890-software-causing-a-conflict.554853/
Relevancy 56.33%

I have some kind of conflict occuring when I install Toshiba's common modules. This driver causes my display to shut down and I am able to use my laptop only in Safe Mode. I just want to know how to remove the common modules driver from my computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/toshiba-common-modules-causing-conflict-433430.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I recently bought a new Liteon DVDRW drive and expected to just plug it in and have everything work fine. However, the new drive stops my sound from working. If I unplug the drive, or put in a different one, the sound works again. I've never heard of a problem like this before. Does anyone know of a remedy for this??

My computer is this one: http://www.pcplus.co.uk/reviews/def...leid=5438&subsectionid=372&subsubsectionid=34

And the DVDRW is this one: http://www.dabs.com/uk/channels/com...ers/dvdwriters/productView.htm?quicklinx=3K64

Cheers for any help.

Relevancy 55.47%

I have new acer computer that I bought for my daughter It came with vista basic on it but I reformatted the hard drive and installed windows xp on driver webcam install shutdown on conflict causing new it like her old computer This new computer came with a built in webcam which her old one did not have I have made sure to remove all traces of windows vista from the hard drive and have reformatted it to be just a single partition I have done this several times and each time I try to install the driver for the webcam when I go to reboot the computer the shut down process quot freezes up quot right at the point where the computer should actually shut off ie after it has saved all settings and done all the preparing to shut down I webcam driver causing shutdown conflict on new install have tried several driver options even joining a site called driveragent com and using their recommended drivers but to no avail I have done this several times reinstalling all drivers one at a time and re-booting after each one and have isolated this to the webcam driver It always immediately after installing the driver causes the shut down conflict If I uninstall the driver the computer shuts down normally Do you have any idea what may be wrong Acer support will not help me because I re-installed a different operating system than the one that came on the computer The computer model itself is offered by acer configured both with xp and vista and their support site offers drivers for both xp and vista for this exact model but quot houston I have a problem quot - Any input would be appreciated

A:webcam driver causing shutdown conflict on new install

I forgot to say it is a laptop...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/webcam-driver-causing-shutdown-conflict-on-new-install-194475.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Right, help required folks.
Installed service pack 3 last night & whilst it was trying to reboot, it would get to the windows logo, this would then fade in colour & then i would get a blue screen & then reboot leading to the safe boot option, (wont boot up in safe mode either).
Assuming this is a critical hardware failure message, but its gone before i can read it.

Now after trial & error i realised that it was my mouse (Logitech G9) that was causing this conflict. So basically i can't boot my computer up with the mouse in any usb slot. However, if i disconnect it before booting up & then plug in once im loaded then it works fine ?

I've uninstalled mouse drivers & logitech software (& reinstalled) to no avail, so anyone got any ideas...... please

Many thanks,
Jimmybond

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-service-pack-3-causing-logitech-g9-mouse-conflict-247868.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Ok so I'm a dork. I have a Dell Inspiron laptop that I downloaded PC Doctor to eliminate a fake trojan attack then decided to download McAfee as well. Big mistake. Now my system boots but comes up with a black screen, white cursor where the logon should be. I've tried rebooting in every kind of safemode. I've tried rebooting with the Vista reinstall disk, but no go there either. I figure I have a software conflict but how the heck do I get past the black screen so I can logon and deleted one or both of the softwares????

PLEASE HELP!

A:Software conflict causing black screen of death

Welcome
See if you can get into Ubuntu to acess your Vista. Once in you will have full access.
Use Ubuntu Live CD to Backup Files from Your Dead Windows Computer - How-To Geek
As with any procedure there are risks. The worst is a reinstall of Windows.
You can back up first, as per the link and then use Ubuntu to access.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/289149-software-conflict-causing-black-screen-death.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I originally had drives a burner and a dvd rom drive I removed them both to install a dvd-rw drive The new drive reads cds but it won t burn and it s labeled quot CD Drive quot instead of DVD-RW I tried burning with nero and it says the only device available is quot Image Recorder quot The problem is that my computer still recognizes one of the Installation old DVD-RW recognizing (causing drive problem: conflict) still old cd drives even though it s completely disconnected The tech guy from micro advantage said this might be causing the problem I tried uninstalling the drive several times and DVD-RW Installation problem: still recognizing old drive (causing conflict) it disappears temporarily--but as soon as I restart the old drive comes up again I called Dell tech support and they had me press F - gt advanced- gt IDE Controllers and the old drive wasn t showing up and the new drive showed up under secondary IDE blah blah But the old drive shows up in quot my computer quot DVD-RW Installation problem: still recognizing old drive (causing conflict) and the device manager when windows starts up I don DVD-RW Installation problem: still recognizing old drive (causing conflict) t get it and this is driving me insane Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the old drive which will hopefully allow my new burner to work nbsp

A:DVD-RW Installation problem: still recognizing old drive (causing conflict)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dvd-rw-installation-problem-still-recognizing-old-drive-causing-conflict.226769/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hey all After I installed Windows Update KB and restarted my mouse ceased functioning I have a generic Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard The keyboard continued to work just fine but not the mouse Vista recognizes the mouse as a quot HID-compliant mouse quot My guess is that something happens to the drivers after the update When I check the mouse properties after the update has been installed it lists NO information about it or the drivers I used system restore to bring the computer back to the point before I installed the update and the mouse is working again Here is the update that is causing the problem Update for Windows Vista KB Download size MBYou may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect Update type ImportantInstall this update to enable future updates to install successfully on all editions of Windows Vista This update may be required before selected future updates can be installed After you install this item you may have to restart your computer Once you have installed this item it cannot be removed More information http support microsoft com kb Help and Support http support microsoft comAny suggestions or workarounds This is a critical update pre-SP so I'd like to install it at some point Thanks in advance

A:Windows Update Kb938371 Causing Conflict With Mouse Driver

did you try reinstalling the mouse drivers after windows update? look for updated mouse drivers?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/140810/windows-update-kb938371-causing-conflict-with-mouse-driver/
Relevancy 54.61%

Have a Toshiba Satellite P laptop running Vista Connection to the Internet is through my Verizon air card USB modem I ve had this for a number of years A month or two ago I started noticing that my mouse was acting poorly and the speakers sounded all distroted would crackle stutter amp skip - with music or websites everywhere So I just spent bucks on a pair of external speakers thinking it must be the speakers But it still happened even through the new speakers After much more testing last night I finally saw that as soon as I would bring up the connection mouse sound my & distortion Conflict Verizon causing with prob's Verizon Access Manager program in order to connect to the Internet that the mouse Conflict with my Verizon connection causing mouse prob's & sound distortion would slow way down and track very poorly and that the music I was listening to would suddenly become all distorted stutter and skip The minute I completely log off the Conflict with my Verizon connection causing mouse prob's & sound distortion Verizon connection all goes back to normal and is fine Have called Verizon Conflict with my Verizon connection causing mouse prob's & sound distortion but they don t seem to have a clue They had me Uninstall the Verizon Access program and resinstall it but that has not fixed it Could someone please help me to figure out what to do next in order to solve this It seems to be a software conflict or What should I check next in order to fix this THANKS nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/conflict-with-my-verizon-connection-causing-mouse-probs-sound-distortion.1023315/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi I've got a bit of an intermediate setup which probably isn't going to be long-term but I can't think of a logical reason why it shouldn't work so I'd like to solve it after all how do you learn about things if you don't give it a go - I have combined DSL modem amp wireless router providing internet access quot wirelessly quot to multiple PCs at home I also have a wired router connected to our main PC also connected to a NAS HD which I use to back-up music and photos- this wired routers Conflict multiple between router has no other connection inc internet For info the NAS HD used to be connected to the wireless router but the bandwidth wasn't high enough to support the large volume of data when I was backing up particularly when our laptop was being used to go online So in summary- the subject PC is connected by wires to a NAS HD via a wired router but accesses the internet via a wireless router modem My problem is that there seems to be a conflict between the arrangements- I'm a novice when it comes to setting up networks so I may well have missed something obvious I have ensured the routers have different IPs wireless and wired but other than that are left with basic automatic settings There was a short time when all seemed to be working in harmony but shortly afterwards only one set of network connections Conflict between multiple routers will work at a time Conflict between multiple routers i e disable the wired network adapter and the wireless connection to the internet works fine disable the wireless adapter and the wired connection to the NAS works fine I've plugged all known IPs into my software firewall and even disabled the firewall and it has no effect I've seen in other places there are some system states that can help diagnose so I've included them below- from them I notice that quot tunnel adapter local area connections quot seem to share the same physical address The IPv DUIDs for both network adapters are the same Could they be what's causing the problem here Cheers Mark ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Mark Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Ralink RT Turbo Wireless LAN Card Physical Address - E- E-D -F - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe d d e d Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained July Lease Expires July Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - F-AC- D- - - D- - - - D DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R V- Network Connection Physical Address - D- - - - D DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe ac d a e ccfe a Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained July Lease Expires July Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - F-AC- D- - - D- - - - D DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - E- DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap stuff Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes route print Interface List e e d f Ralink RT Turbo Wireless LAN Card d d Intel R V- Network Connection Software Loopback Interface e Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface e Microsoft ISATAP Adapter e isatap stuff IPv Route Table Active Routes Network Destination Netmask Gateway Interface Metric On-link On-link On-link O... Read more

A:Conflict between multiple routers

Sorry for the zombie post, but I was running into the same issue and this thread was the only thing I could find that was similar to the issue I was experiencing with duplicate DUIDs. I just wanted to post a solution here so other people could discover the fix via google as I hoped to.

In my case, I obtained duplicate DUIDs from imaging a Windows 7 machine on Altiris and applying that image to another computer. If you used any back-up system to quickly get two machines up and running (Ghost, Altiris, LANDesk), there is a chance that the registry values that cause this issue were merely copied.

After doing some searches through the registry, I found the following values:

HKLM\System\ControlSet001\services\TCPIP6\Parameters\Dhcpv6DUID
HKLM\System\ControlSet002\services\TCPIP6\Parameters\Dhcpv6DUID

Those strings should contain that computer's DUID. Change the DUID so it matches the correct hardware address. Once you have changed the strings, restart. It should then give the new DUID you assigned it. Hopefully, this works for you.

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/280833-conflict-between-multiple-routers.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi I ve got a bit of an intermediate setup which probably isn t going to be long-term but I can t think of a logical reason why it shouldn t work so I between multiple routers Conflict d like to solve it after all how do you learn about things if you don t give it a go I have combined DSL modem amp wireless router providing internet access quot wirelessly quot to multiple PCs at home I also have a wired router connected to our main PC also connected to a NAS HD which I use to back-up music and photos- this wired router has no other connection inc internet For info the NAS HD used to be connected to the wireless router but the bandwidth wasn t high enough to support the large volume of data when I was backing Conflict between multiple routers up particularly when our laptop was being used to go online So in summary- the subject PC is connected by wires to a NAS HD via a wired router but accesses the internet via a wireless router modem My problem is that there seems to be a conflict between the arrangements- I m a novice when it comes to setting up networks so I may well have missed something obvious I have ensured Conflict between multiple routers the routers have different IPs wireless and wired but other than that are left with basic automatic settings There was a short time when all seemed to be working in harmony but shortly afterwards only one set of network connections will work at a time i e disable the wired network adapter and the wireless connection to the internet works fine disable the wireless adapter and the wired connection to the NAS works fine I ve plugged all known IPs into my software firewall and even disabled the firewall and it has no effect I ve seen in other places there are some system states that can help diagnose so I ve included them below- from them I notice that quot tunnel adapter local area connections quot seem to share the same physical address The IPv DUIDs for both network adapters are Conflict between multiple routers the same Could they be what s causing the problem here Cheers Mark ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Mark Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Ralink RT Turbo Wireless LAN Card Physical Address - E- E-D -F - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe d d e d Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained July Lease Expires July Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - F-AC- D- - - D- - - - D DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R V- Network Connection Physical Address - D- - - - D DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe ac d a e ccfe a Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained July Lease Expires July Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - F-AC- D- - - D- - - - D DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - E- DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap stuff Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes route print Interface List e e d f Ralink RT Turbo Wireless LAN Card d d Intel R V- Network Connection Software Loopback Interface e Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface e Microsoft ISATAP Adapter e isatap stuff IPv Route Table Active Routes Network Destination Netmask Gateway Interface ... Read more

Relevancy 51.6%

Hi not sure how to explain this but here goes right Sound Drivers/Conflict i was playing music fine then left computer for a while came back and Sound Drivers/Conflict played another music file and the computer was playing it very jumpy Sound Drivers/Conflict and scratchy i reinstalled the sound drivers and it got a bit better but now when the computer loads up programs with the sound playing it goes very slow and very fast jumpyness its very bad I think its a conflict but i have no installed anything recently so i dont know I have tried Reinstalling sound drivers Adaware Spybot System Restore but this kept failing so didnt work lol good old WINDOWS Any ideas I have windows XP and a new computer had it months with no problems I did get a few error messages saying things about conflicts winamp but after i reinstalled sound drivers that went OH and mouse jumps now and then every secs i have looked at task manager and it looks fine darth Thanks Moka darth nbsp

A:Sound Drivers/Conflict

Have you tried different players, other than winamp i mean?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sound-drivers-conflict.26241/
Relevancy 51.17%

Greetings I will first admit I am embarrassed that I joined this site just to ask this question That being said on to my question I am having a serious issue S.O.S.? but Conflict drivers? can't between upload? Download, Can with my computer and it s internet connection I am Can Download, but can't upload? Conflict between drivers? S.O.S.? able to connect to the internet all fine but for some weird reason I can not upload worth a pebble Through a speakeasy test I usually run Can Download, but can't upload? Conflict between drivers? S.O.S.? between - mbps download but the Upload test doesn t even initiate It just hangs with the words quot Preparing uploading test quot forever Most of this all happened when I reformatted my harddrive and I m thinking it could be a slight number of things Perhaps when I start installing all of my software and what not to run my hardware I think the issue came up between my video card conflicting with my mobo During the installation process I only installed the LAN driver which shows up in my device manager as quot Realtek RTL B B Family PCI-E GBE NIC quot Even though it s not a card but just the ethernet port on my motherboard With the install disk there was a selection for IDE devices which I did not install because the last few times I ve reformatted my harddrive I apparently got issues on their behalf Thus my motherboard has no integrated display drivers installed and is simply running off of my ATI Video Card What should I do Specs Mobo ECS Nforce m-a chipset mcp Processor AMD Athlon x Dual Core RAM x GB DDR Video Card HIS ATI Radeon mb OS Windows XP Home SP Thank you all -Hangin around nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-download-but-cant-upload-conflict-between-drivers-s-o-s.828550/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi, i had been having issues with bluescreens once every week or so. I took action by updating my drivers etc but this did not fix the issue. I re-installed windows and got all my drivers on and such yet the problem persists with more bluescreens, more often and with more driver causes.
Before the re-install the bluescreen was always atikmdag.sys but now i have had two others. I believe these may be due to the program ESL Wire which is an anti-cheat program for counter-strike tournaments. If there is any way to have ESL Wire and not experience the BSOD then please let me know as i need to use it for tournaments. I am not aware of the cause of atikmdag.sys and have tried beta graphics drivers but the problem persists.
I have attached the DM Log Collector results.
Thanks for reading,
Robbie.

A:Multiple BSOD Multiple Drivers - Fresh Install (atikmdag.sys = main)

Robbie, I haven't completed looking at your dump files yet, but so far they all list your Graphics driver, as you know.

Code:
lmvm atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`11e30000 fffff880`12dd9000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jun 20 21:36:23 2014 (53A4EFA7)
CheckSum: 00F44F2A
ImageSize: 00FA9000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
I am not familiar with the ESL Wire program you mentioned. I do know what it is, and a brief search on the internet shows you are not the only one having issues with it, just not all the issues are the exact same as yours. Have you tried uninstalling it and doing the same thing as you normally do that causes the BSODs? That should answer that question, one way or the other. I know you need it for what you do, but has proven to be a problematic program, it seems. ESL Wire has a forum you may want to post there and see what suggestions they have. If their tech support people frequent there, they made the program and would be the best ones to resolve any problems with it.

Where are you downloading your video card drivers from? And are you overclocking the cards? If you are playing Tournaments, I'm reasonably sure you would be. I would suggest resetting to default settings at least until we figure this out. I am not opposed to overclocking and do it myself, but I know it can cause BSODs and I also know that if you are not stable at stock, you will never have a stable overclock.

What tests do you use to check for stability of your system?

Another thing in the dump files I noticed was

Code:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff900c4edccf0, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff9600031c69d, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
Suggesting possible bad memory. To rule in or out this possibility,

Please Run Memtest86+

Information
Please download from this site http://www.memtest.org/ only, in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip

Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you mat have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes to completely test the ram, more passes are better. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336570-multiple-bsod-multiple-drivers-fresh-install-atikmdag-sys-main.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hey all It's my first post here so I'll try to be as helpful in my explanations as possible Basically I'm running Windows -bit free download version and am trying causing with USB Mobiles disconnection/reconnection issues issues to use my HTC ONE m with Trinus VR For the least latency I'm trying to use it through USB tethering The problem is that my computer keeps USB issues causing disconnection/reconnection issues with Mobiles dropping and reconnecting to the phone Plus even though the phone's USB tethering is on I'm not getting a 'tethering' connection only able to explore the file structure Now as far I can tell according to a google search most of the problem comes down to the Microsoft USB drivers need confirmation on this I've changed my power options and disabled the quot USB selective suspend setting quot I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the HTC Sync and HTC SyncManager software AND uninstalled all of the USB devices in the Device Manager It will still on occasion go through a cycling disconnect and reconnect pattern Do you ladies and gentleman have any more ideas that I can try Many thanks for reading this far I appreciate ANY help or advice that you can give THANKS

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/45012-usb-issues-causing-disconnection-reconnection-issues-mobiles.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Multiple BSODs over the last year, sometimes while logging in, sometimes after 15 minutes of running. Have tried SFC/SCANNOW, memory test, CHKDSK, all with no reported errors. Did a system restore to Windows 8 a while back and kept getting BSODs. Could it be a hard drive problem, or a simple drive upgrade? Im currently working on trying to update all my drivers to see if that will fix it. All help is appreciated.

A:Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far

Oh and I replaced the RAM and was still getting BSODs so I put my factory ones back in.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/66920-multiple-bsod-errors-multiple-drivers-no-luck-fixing-so-far.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I built a computer recently. Since day one I get BSODs but the drivers, and Bug/Checks listed are never the same.
I was thinking it couldn't be a single device or driver so I've:

Replaced the MOBO.
Repair Installed the OS.
Replaced the RAM.

It BSOD'd multiple times between each change.

The only things I've run are IE/FF and Ableton Live 9. Ableton is usually running during the BSOD but it was not the last time.

Thanks!

A:BSOD multiple times with multiple Drivers/Bug Check Stings

Welcome sfbybuss! Without looking at the file, since you say the lists is never the same and you built the computer, are you sure the PSU is up to speed? Latest MB BIOS?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/50361-bsod-multiple-times-multiple-drivers-bug-check-stings.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I am trying to get my wife's new computer up and running without any BSOD or program failures Note that the system was not initially set up to capture the dmp files so all the earliest ones are missing I at Times Identified BSOD Multiple with Multiple Random Drivers presented the initial problems to the original seller who recommended sticking with MSE and uninstalling Norton and I did that Another forum suggested that Virtual Multiple BSOD at Random Times with Multiple Drivers Identified Memory was the problem and I disabled and restored VM Still having multiple crashes and I am hoping that I can get real help here I do note that all the crashes have ntoskrnl exe in the driver stack although sometimes alone and sometimes with other drivers System Info Microsoft Windows Professional -bit Multiprocessor Free Service Pack Intel R Core TM Duo CPU E GHz MOBO ASUSTeK Computer INC P G T-M LX BIOS Date Ver GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - -Corsair x GB MB NVIDIA GeForce GT ASUStek Computer Inc NVIDIA High Definition Audio Realtek High Definition Audio Monitors DELL FP Digital Dell FP Analog x Hz Hitachi HDS CLA ATA Device WDC WD EACS- ZJB ATA Device WDC WD AACS- M B ATA Device I am attaching the zip file with Windows NT BSOD jcgriff and PERFMON html included I am assuming that the DMP files are included therein Please advise if you need more information to help solve this problem Thank you for your help and wonderful support seen here New crash just minutes ago Uploading the dmp file for that in zip form

A:Multiple BSOD at Random Times with Multiple Drivers Identified

Quote: Originally Posted by a1newman

I am trying to get my wife's new computer up and running without any BSOD or program failures. Note that the system was not initially set up to capture the dmp files so all the earliest ones are missing. I presented the initial problems to the original seller who recommended sticking with MSE and uninstalling Norton 360 and I did that. Another forum suggested that Virtual Memory was the problem and I disabled and restored VM. Still having multiple crashes and I am hoping that I can get real help here. I do note that all the crashes have ntoskrnl.exe in the driver stack although sometimes alone and sometimes with other drivers.

System Info
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
MOBO ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5G41T-M LX3
BIOS Date: 01/13/11 16:27:43 Ver: 08.00.14
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 533MHz (8-8-8-20)-Corsair 2x4GB
1024MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 (ASUStek Computer Inc)
NVIDIA High Definition Audio, Realtek High Definition Audio
2 Monitors: DELL 1908FP (Digital), Dell 1907FP(Analog) [email protected]
1) Hitachi HDS721050CLA362 ATA Device (2) WDC WD10EACS-00ZJB0 ATA Device (3) WDC WD5000AACS-61M6B2 ATA Device

I am attaching the zip file with Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 and PERFMON.html included. I am assuming that the DMP files are included therein.

Please advise if you need more information to help solve this problem. Thank you for your help and wonderful support seen here.

New crash just minutes ago. Uploading the dmp file for that in zip form.

Nothing definite. Please run these two tests to verify your ram and find the mis-behaving driver.

These crashes were caused by memory corruption. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
1-Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197106-multiple-bsod-random-times-multiple-drivers-identified.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I have a newish Alienware R with an nbsp NVIDIA reg GeForce and graphics Apparent multiple re. conflict monitors NVidia between Intel reg GTX M graphics card and apparently also have the Intel HD Apparent conflict between NVidia and Intel graphics re. multiple monitors graphics thingy running I m running two external monitors plus Apparent conflict between NVidia and Intel graphics re. multiple monitors the laptop display for a total of three screens - one direct to the HDMI port and one via a converter to a thunderbolt port All three screens are connecting and displaying but the NVidia card seems only to be recognising the primary display only one display is listed in the NVidia control panel and when I ran the Dell hardware diagnostic on the video cards the main display tested on the NVidia card while the other two displays tested on the Intel HD nbsp This is not in and of itself such a terrible problem except that the conflict between the two graphics systems seems to be causing some unwanted behaviours In particular the primary display will not support full screen video - a nuisance for Youtube etc but really problematic for games with video intros and such which run pitch black As a more occasional issue I ve had system crashes a couple of times apparently caused by trying to run full screen video on the laptop display As I say I ran the Dell diagnostic wossface on the displays and video cards without identifying a problem and of course I ve done the basics of turning the system off and on again and reconnecting the external screens Interested to hear if anyone else has had trouble with this and any suggestions to get the system running more smoothly Much obliged Chris nbsp

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19991194
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi.

I am running windows 7 with ASIO4ALL Drivers on an onboard soundcard all sitting on top of a Gigabyte G31M-ES2L Motherboard with 2Gb of DDR2 RAM.

I am having a problem of running more than one audio program at the same time. I can only use one audio source at a time.

E.g. Fruity Loops / WMPlayer / Youtube audio for example.

I can run all these programs together but the audio I get only comes from very first program I open. The following programs I run have no sound what so ever.

Has anyone had this problem and can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Ste.

A:Conflict Issues

Have you given the motherboard drivers a try? ASIO4ALL is just a generic driver, and won't let you use your computer to capacity.

http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...tek_azalia.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/118921-conflict-issues.html
Relevancy 49.88%

when i plug in a USB 2wire wireless network adapter into my PC(Dell Dimension XPS T600, Intel Pentium III processer 598 Mhz, 256 Mbs RAM, OS Windows XP Pro SP3) my joystick (microsoft sidewinder force feedback pro) stops functioning properly. when i try to go to the property window of the joystick, i get a warning window saying "the joystick is not plugged in correctly". this continues until i unplug the adapter from my PC, then everything works just fine. the device manager states that there are no conflicts anywhere on the system. i checked the I/O and IRQ resorces for the soundcard and USB host controller and they are indeed different. i'm stumped! please help me figure this one out.

A:device conflict issues

When you plug in your Wireless adapter, go to it's resources page in Device Manager and see if you can change the IRQ settings. You may need to go into the Bios first to turn off automatic IRQ settings.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/device-conflict-issues-403452.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi

I have tried to install this program 4 times and it will not scan or install any updates.

I guess there is a conflict issue somewhere with other programs i am running. Does anyone know of any known conflicts.

Running Win2K Pro SP4
Avast
Zone Alarm
Spyware Doctor
SpywareGuard
Spyware Blaster

Anything else i can do help solve this problem.......

Runs fine on my wife XP based OS

Thanks

A:A-Squared Conflict Issues

Hi A-Squared is a good grogram..make sure all referencies to A-Squard is removed from your system before reinstalling.
Files and folders etc ..if you decide to remove entries from the Registry make sure you backup the Registry before doing so.
You could turn off any programs running in the background before updating or scanning.

Registry Win2000.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322755

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/a-squared-conflict-issues.679514/
Relevancy 49.88%

We have a couple of Mac laptops on a wireless router and one Mac desktop running on ethernet much of the time and have never had an issue with losing the wireless signal. When my son is home from college, he brings his PC laptop running Windows XP to use at home. He connects to the router using an ethernet switch. Whenever he is online, the wireless signal randomly drops out. His wireless function is not active when he is on ethernet. Any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-conflict-issues.970312/
Relevancy 49.88%

I notice in my system info under hardware resources there are a lot of conflicts/sharing issues. My pc may be compromised as I connect to a "remote host". It reconnects at my logon. Any advice? I have anti-virus but think at times it is also being remotely controlled, lol. Any suggestions or advice would be welcome from this ol' lady.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 7750 Dual-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 2 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 7934 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 313495 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M3N78 PRO
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

A:Conflict/sharing issues

Do you mean you Want to connect to the remote host or you don't ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/conflict-sharing-issues.1142435/
Relevancy 49.45%

Once again, my computer thinks it's been working correctly for too long

Here is the link to my previous thread: [SOLVED] Unknown BSOD from time to time

This time, it basically gives me a BSOD when the processor workload is higher than 20%, something runs out of memory or the computer has been idle for more than 15 mins. (Using YouTube, playing Games etc. etc.) Here are all the error reports:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

PC specs:

Processor: AMD Athlon II x4 640
Installed Memory RAM: 4.00 GB (I don't know what manufacturer or model)
Motherboard: BIOSTAR GF8200E
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8200
DiskDrive: Hitachi HDS721050CLA362

As before, I have attached the needed files to the post. I was kind of stupid of me to mark the previous thread as [SOLVED] instantly.

A:[SOLVED] BSOD teasing me; Multiple issues and multiple 'corrupted' files.

Have you tested your RAM? You can use memtest 86+ or the ultmate boot cd. Have you tried booting in safe mode and then letting the computer sit for 30 minutes? Does the blue screen happen in safe mode?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-teasing-me-multiple-issues-and-multiple-corrupted-files-650702.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I ve done my fair share of searching on Google in hopes to find the solution to problem but unfortunately no such luck So I came here in hopes to find some help Here s the issue this morning I got on my computer and I noticed that my satellite internet connection hughesnet Conflict Windows Issues XP Address IP wasn t working In the bottom right corner of the screen by the clock was the Local Area Connection thing just sitting there like it was trying to connect and stuck on Acquiring Network Status First thing I did was try to reconnect it did nothing So I restarted which also did nothing I restarted my hughesnet box it did nothing When I restarted the computer I got a Message alerting me that I was having Conflicting IP Address issues I am not on a network nor do I have a router Recently about a month ago I bought a Virgin Mobile Broadband card IP Address Conflict Issues Windows XP for internet access for gaming mainly because satellite is awful for online gaming I m guessing this may have something to do with it but I don t know why it would wait a month to have a problem pop up out of nowhere I m connected to the net on the Broadband card right now Normally I d be able to have both of them connected with no problem but now only the broadband is working Please help me figure this out When I start satellite it sends packets receives then stops and sits at IP nbsp

Relevancy 49.02%

OK - problem and initial suggestion for solution New build XP/RAM/SATA - conflict issues. that I could do with New build - XP/RAM/SATA conflict issues. someone who knows way more than me commenting on New Build featuring P MSI ATX PT -neo-V Motherboard Seagate bg SATA Drive RAM - first attempt PC - second attempt PC New PSU XP NOTE - ALL THE ABOVE BRAND NEW extra unimportant gubbins - generic DVD drive Graphics amp Sound card Floppy Drive Power-up - everything fine tho no RAM counting compared to all my old PCs looks to boot from network then CD Begins system Config check Takes Seagate RAID drivers Hangs consistantly on error message that MS Knowledge base says is bad RAM module only installed so atleast thats easy See default aspx scid kb en-us at support microsoft com for more on it Then replace with new ram goes past hanging point to the install XP - select drive choices - only is one so chose it - Brings up Cannot install on this drive - the drive may be damaged Try partition to see if that works around it - nope REboot Back to hanging at the first RAM error message Have had it suggested that something is up with the SATA and it is causing the bad reading of the RAM as in nether slot of RAM is bad and the inability to install XP on it Said using an IDE would solve Now for me to do this I need either buy new IDE - which I otherwise don t need as I just bought the new SATA - or need to install my old IDE HD on another machine - lift everything off it - wipe it and use it as a fresh install Three MAJOR Questisons THink this may work How do I completely wipe the old IDE so that the OS on it ME won t kick cause conflicts Will the SATA be able to be installed after as just a pure storage area ANyone any ideas before I spend hours trying to get everything off the old IDE Much appreciated Jimpsta nbsp

A:New build - XP/RAM/SATA conflict issues.

I noticed that you said that it took the raid drivers are you going to be using raid?...do you have 2 80gig drives....????did you make any adjustments to the bios?....you might need to turn on the Sata Raid option...i did on mine.....

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-build-xp-ram-sata-conflict-issues.17750/
Relevancy 49.02%

Thanks for taking the time to read this I am new to the site and went to hardware to try to fix an issue Wayne maybe beginner, thought ou moving am was on multiple i i computers, a issues multiple and Frank both were very nice Wayne recommended that i go to malware multiple issues on multiple computers, maybe i am a beginner, thought i was moving ou virus first i have three issue i hope to receive some free advice on the hardware issue was a wireless button not working i believe the driver is bad qualcomm atheros b g n but following directions seemed very difficult as i am having an issue with redirects new tabs opening and pop ups so many in fact i am having trouble following download directions i believe i have had as many as at once mostly multiple but at times only one When downloading often a new window opens when thing are correct but not a half dozen and some are clearly not related but many are close to what i want i had a malware q pro something google told me how to remove it it returned the conduit thing has affect me toolbars are installed with out my ok so i read carefully when going through the steps now i do not know what is my problem with all the unwanted pop ups redirects new tabs new links my wife works daily on a computer she is a CAD operator multiple issues on multiple computers, maybe i am a beginner, thought i was moving ou while out of town she bought me a new laptop just like hers except software my desktop was down i was trying to re install either vita or windows i had the system multiple issues on multiple computers, maybe i am a beginner, thought i was moving ou disks and a mirror of computer i bought got to final step and crashes have any suggestion on the virus issue as this conputer works with an ethernet cable but not wireless so i have access to web on it if i get rid of all the pop up issue maybe i can reinstall wireless button driver and proceed to my desktop but if reformatting my desktop is easier that is fine nbsp

A:multiple issues on multiple computers, maybe i am a beginner, thought i was moving ou

something is wrong?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/multiple-issues-on-multiple-computers-maybe-i-am-a-beginner-thought-i-was-moving-ou.1125470/
Relevancy 49.02%

It seems no on EVER listens to me about downloading stuff and watching what they do So here I am AGAIN trying to figure out the problem on a friends computer Same thing as always POP UPS Here is the Hijack This LogLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Need Pop-ups. Multiple Help...again Idk It...as Is Causing What - Usual. MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS Need Help...again - Multiple Pop-ups. Idk What Is Causing It...as Usual. system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Common Files Command Software dvpapi exeC PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exec program Need Help...again - Multiple Pop-ups. Idk What Is Causing It...as Usual. files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy Need Help...again - Multiple Pop-ups. Idk What Is Causing It...as Usual. exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exeC Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exeC Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcagent exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC WINDOWS MXOALDR EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exeC Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS explorer exeC WINDOWS system taskmgr exeC WINDOWS system lxcfcoms exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dellnet com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http mail yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www dellnet com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride http localhost R - URLSearchHook no name - D CDBF- AF - AA- -BD D DA C B - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - no file O - BHO no name - B FF-E F- CB - - CB FD A - C WINDOWS system fccaAroM dllO - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO no name - FD D- B- FC- - AE - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dllO - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Program Files Real RealPlayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - C- - - E- D B B - C WINDOWS system yayyATJC dllO - BHO ce -e f- dda-c - e f b - b f -e - c-add -f e ec - C WINDOWS system prckes dllO - Toolbar no name - D A B-D B- d - A - EE F C - no file O - Toolbar McAfee SiteAdvisor - BF - F - - - FE E AA - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dllO - Toolbar Webshots Toolbar - C D -ECB - b - -F DCC - C Program Files Webshots WSToolbar IE dllO - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - HKLM R... Read more

A:Need Help...again - Multiple Pop-ups. Idk What Is Causing It...as Usual.

Hello Cricket12381 and welcome to BleepingComputer,1. * Clean your Cache and Cookies in IE:Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tabUnder Browsing History, click Delete. Click Delete Files, Delete cookies and Delete historyClick Close below.* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case you also have Firefox installed):Go to Tools > Options.Click Privacy in the menu..Click the Clear now button below.. A new window will popup what to clear.Select all and click the Clear button again.Click OK to close the Options window* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok. Let it scan your system for files to remove. Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked.Press OK to remove them.2. Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or HereDoubleclick mbam-setup.exe to install the application.Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.3. Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofixPlease ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first (not for Windows Vista users !).The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery mode, in case your computer has a problem after an attempted removal of malware. This allows us to help you. (WinXP SP3 users, please download the appropriate SP2 file, Home or Pro, to install the RC)In the event you already have Combofix, delete your current version and download the latest version as described in the tutorial.It must be saved directly to your desktop.Note: Make sure not to click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall or freeze.Please post the log from ComboFix (can also be found as C:\ComboFix.txt) in your next reply. If you have any questions along the way, STOP and ask them before proceeding !!Greetings,Thunder

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/156443/need-helpagain-multiple-pop-ups-idk-what-is-causing-itas-usual/
Relevancy 49.02%

My mother and I operate on the same wireless network. She runs Windows XP Home and connects to the router via a wireless card. I also run XP Home; however, I am directly connected to the router through ethernet. The router in question is a Westell VersaLink 327W.

Recently, whenever my mother is using the Internet, my own connection will die. This can happen multiple times in a couple of minutes. As you can imagine, it is incredibly annoying. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Relevancy 49.02%

I have three computers set up on a home wireless network. Two of the computers apparently have the same IP address because when I turn the 2nd one on, my computer, the one the cable modem and router are attached, a IP conflict pops up and it knocks me off the internet until the other one is shut off. It could be because I ghosted the hard drive when I upgraded to a larger one, the one im on now. The 3rd computer has no problems when on working with mine.

I assume I will have to change the IP address on the 2nd computer, which is attached to a links key wireless router. If this the solution how do I go about doign this without messing up the other two computers on the network?

Relevancy 49.02%

I was surfing the 'net with my DSL connection when I got this error message: "there is an ip address conflict with another system on the network ..."

I have Windows XP, Norton 2003 (fully updated though) and very little in the way of computer know-how.

I figured I was being hacked and restarted, but this time I got the error message before I even hooked up to the internet. All the advice pages and search gave me information on how to fix my network...

Except I don't have one. I'm just an ordinary computer owner with one computer, one printer (connected by a parallel cable) and one DSL modem for hooking up. It is connected through a network card, though.

I tried "refreshing" the IP in Command but that didn't work. Is there anything else I need to check?

Relevancy 49.02%

Hey guys I could really use some help A while back I attempted to set up a combination wired amp wireless network for machines all running XP Pro I had nothing but problems and every time I would try and access one of the computers on help on Please conflict with network IP the network my pc would freeze Needless to say I have given up on the home network Since attempting to set this up I now have intermittent interruptions with my internet My router will bug out and I get the dreaded quot There is an ip Please help with IP conflict on network conflict with another system on the network quot I am using a Linksys WRT G wireless router My main PC is wired via network cord from the back of my wifi router However the problem also happens when I do NOT use the wireless router and just plug my PC into the cable provider router directly with a network cord Could you guys help me out with this And I will warn you my networking skills are bad Guidance nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

Hi all I am having a problems just because I did a system restore only from two days prior now my Vista Home Premium is acting weird in the area of errors. There has been nothing wrong with my laptop until I did a system restore to recover software I had lost. So this should not have happened because the date I went back to on the computer was totally fine. Cannot write notepad or do Hijack this because it keeps saying I have eternal errors. So something is wrong here. I did all updates still nothing.

Is there any help you can provide?

A:Errors causing multiple crashes

Lets get the immediate problem solved. Go back to the date before the restore, then post and we talk.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/295139-errors-causing-multiple-crashes.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have spent a couple days trying to figure out why it takes FF so long to open There were also a few error msgs that should not have showed up I did an elimination test on several processes that were always running Well the culprit is SuperAntiSpyware When I end it in Task Manager all is well I hate to uninstall it but I just can t have this SuperAntiSpyware causing problems multiple This is not only on my Toshiba Satellite running XP Home SP it is also on my Mac Mini running XP Pro SP In fact it wreaked so much havoc on the Mac Mini I may have to reinstall the OS Thank God for the external backup I think what I will do is uninstall it on both computers then download the install file and run it just for cleaning up purposes I use Avira Antivir and MalwareBytes and they are not causing any problems Ideas on this please Jann in HOT Missouri

A:SuperAntiSpyware causing multiple problems

Yeah. Don't run SAS resident. Just keep your AV resident and run periodic scans with either SAS or MawareBytes.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/404690/superantispyware-causing-multiple-problems/
Relevancy 48.59%

So i bought a new MSI laptop with a killer NIC in it and wifi has been running great. I recently installed ipvanish and tried to connect to a server which resulted in a system hang and BSOD. This same thing happened when i tried express vpn and hide my a$$.

My system is up to date and im not sure whats causing this.

any help please?

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/62993-trying-multiple-vpns-causing-system-freeze.html
Relevancy 48.59%

So out of nowhere last help! causing multiple BSODs, ntoskrnl.exe please night my PC suddenly BSOD'd suddenly while just browsing things ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSODs, please help! It's never had any issues it's about a year old now It happened again at some point overnight as I woke up to ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSODs, please help! the login screen and it telling me it recovered from a blue screen Then it happened once more today about hours ago during a League of Legends Dominion match My girlfriend suggested from what little I knew that I update my graphics drivers which I did and rebooted Still if I could get anything more concrete it'd really help The last error that popped up was Quote Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode c BCP BCP BCP BCP FFFFFA D CDD OS Version Service Pack Product I'm using an HP Pavilion Elite HPE with an i - processor GB of RAM and a Radeon graphics card I ran a monitoring program and the core temperatures were around - C while idling and the graphics card never got above C so it doesn't look like it's overheating I'm including the minidumps hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction here

A:ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSODs, please help!

Quote: Originally Posted by AvalonBright

So, out of nowhere last night, my PC suddenly BSOD'd suddenly while just browsing things. It's never had any issues, it's about a year old now. It happened again at some point overnight as I woke up to the login screen and it telling me it recovered from a blue screen. Then, it happened once more today about 2 hours ago during a League of Legends Dominion match.

My girlfriend suggested from what little I knew that I update my graphics drivers, which I did and rebooted. Still, if I could get anything more concrete it'd really help.

The last error that popped up was

Quote:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: c2
BCP1: 0000000000000007
BCP2: 0000000000001097
BCP3: 0000000009060001
BCP4: FFFFFA8007D8CDD0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1.

I'm using an HP Pavilion Elite HPE, with an i7-480 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a Radeon 5770 graphics card. I ran a monitoring program and the core temperatures were around 55-68 C while idling, and the graphics card never got above 57 C, so it doesn't look like it's overheating. I'm including the minidumps, hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction here.

Two issues
1-Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place.
2-Memory exception

These crashes were caused by a memory exception. Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
*-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

*-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If y... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/195328-ntoskrnl-exe-causing-multiple-bsods-please-help.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi

I have been experiencing several problems with my computer (Win 7 Ultimate, 64-bit) which appear to have come at random over the last month. I think I have narrowed this down to the graphics card (ATI HD6900), which has been working like a dream previously.

The symptoms of the problem are slow cursor movements, general slow responsiveness, and choppy audio, which gets worse before the computer dies an inevitable BSOD death (dmp files attached). I have always used Chrome as my main browser.

I have tried to completely clean the computer of drivers, install previous versions, and use the latest version to no avail. I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this.

Thanks,
Scott

A:ATI HD6900 Causing Multiple BSODs

Hi jossman.

The crash dumps has nothing to do with ATI, all they are saying that it is Trusteer Rapport that is causing the BSODs. And you are not alone, it is very common.

I know how important that program is. So I cannot say you to uninstall it. But I would say that the BSODs will continue as long as it will be present in the system.

Two more things .....

First, Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type “msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the “Startup” tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Second, it seems that you have Norton, and you have McAfee. Why? Multiple security means no security, and McAfee is not anything to pay for. Uninstall McAfee Using McAfee Removal Tool.

Let us know about your decision about Rapport.

Code:
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff880032f0360, 1, 971}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RapportCerberus64_80128.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RapportCerberus64_80128.sys
Probably caused by : RapportCerberus64_80128.sys ( RapportCerberus64_80128+80360 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88001e80360, fffff880150cdb10, 0}

Probably caused by : RapportCerberus64_80128.sys ( RapportCerberus64_80128+80360 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
What is rapportcerberus64_80128.sys ? | System Explorer

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/364024-ati-hd6900-causing-multiple-bsods.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi

I have been experiencing several problems with my computer (Win 7 Ultimate, 64-bit) which appear to have come at random over the last month. I think I have narrowed this down to the graphics card (ATI HD6900), which has been working like a dream previously.

The symptoms of the problem are slow cursor movements, general slow responsiveness, and choppy audio, which gets worse before the computer dies an inevitable BSOD death (dmp files attached). I have always used Chrome as my main browser.

I have tried to completely clean the computer of drivers, install previous versions, and use the latest version to no avail. I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this.

Thanks,
Scott

A:ATI HD6900 Causing Multiple BSODs

Hello and welcome to Windows 7 Forums!

We'll need to move this thread to here: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/363538-ati-hd6900-causing-multiple-bsods.html
Relevancy 48.59%

HelloPlease could anyone help All day today my PC has been freezing a few minutes malware bad multiple causing Really problems after startup Sometimes I strike it lucky and it stays on for a lot longer but times out of it just freezes and I have to turn the PC off by holding the power button in I then tried to install Spybot S amp D and it didn t initially let me install it as it kept saying that there was a connection error so I went back and unchecked automatic updates and then installed it All went fine Then I tried double-clicking on Spybot S amp D on my desktop and nothing happened I tried again and again nothing happened Really bad malware causing multiple problems I thought this seemed a bit funny so I tried running a McAfee Virus scan and it kept closing saying McAfee VirusScan - On Demand Scan has encountered a problem and needs to close We are sorry for the inconvenience The error signature stated szAppName mcods exe szAppVer szModName mvsscan dllszModVer offset fc I then downloaded HijackThis but again this would not open so after doing some research I changed the filename to skanneri exe and it started working again Would someone please be able to help me to solve all of these problems please I m getting quite upset at the fact that everything seems to be going wrong and I know that there must be an easy solution somewhere Thanks very muchEdit Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum Animal

A:Really bad malware causing multiple problems

btw, tried to use system restore and not even that works (I keep clicking next and nothing happens, it's as if i haven't clicked anything!)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/236907/really-bad-malware-causing-multiple-problems/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello everyone My computer seems to causing BSOD multiple ntoskrnl.exe be randomly crashing most of the time while I'm gaming or trying to use my Oculus Rift Sometimes it will crash almost immediately other times it will be hours or sometimes not at all I've tried somewhat troubleshooting the issue but I now ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSOD need your help to actually fix it I'm running Windows Pro ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSOD here's a little list of what I've already tried Done all Windows UpdatesUnistalled AvastRan Memtest for about passes i'm going to do a full tonight Tried using driver verifier but my system wouldn't even boot why I think its some random ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSOD driver issue Ran chkdisk on my ssdI've stress tested and monitored my gpu so its not overheating I built this desktop a little over a year ago and its really always had these random crashes Just recently started playing a bunch of Overwatch Beta and using my new Oculus Rift which is why now I really want to fix it Anyways let me know what else I can do or should try Thanks for any help Attached is the zip with the info

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/49347-ntoskrnl-exe-causing-multiple-bsod.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello.

I'm running Windows 10, and before that had been running 8.1. In both OS versions, I have gotten mutilple BSODs, specifically: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, BAD_POOL_HEADER, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

BlueScreenView says a file named "ntoskrnl.exe" is to blame every time.

I ran Memtest on 8.1 and got no errors. I'm afraid of running Driver Verifier because if I get locked out of my computer because of a VERIFIER_ENABLED BSOD, I'm not sure how I would get back in (I can't boot to safe mode using F8).

Any help getting rid of these blue screens would be very much appreciated.

I can't upload the .dmp files directly ("you aren't permitted to upload this kind of file"), but I can put them on MEGA, so here is the link: https://mega.nz/#F!6xJ0UbxJ!xhQ53lTwgXQdXh6AkwQ9XA

A:"ntoskrnl.exe" causing multiple BSODs

Sorry for the delay in responding.In most cases, the reason that you can't upload the dump files is that they haven't been zipped up.  The forums only allow certain kinds of files to be uploaded, and .zip is the one that's used the most by us. There's a different way to get to Safe Mode in Win8/10.  But don't worry about it now - we'll discuss it if it's needed. Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/Out of 8 memory dumps there were 5 different BSOD  (aka STOP or BugCheck) error codes.  The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things (the list is not in any sort of order):- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.- dirt/dust/hair/fur/crud inside the case.  Blow out the case/vents with canned air (DO NOT use an air compressor or vacuum as they can cause damage to the system)- missing Windows Updates- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers), older systems, or even pirated systems- low-level driver problems- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from http://www.carrona.org/initdiag.html or http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html ).Please get a head start on the hardware diagnostics - they are located here:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.htmlYour UEFI/BIOS (version F1) dates from 2014.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it.  WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.MalwareBytes may be conflicting with your Avast.  Please uninstall it for now (for testing purposes)Should you decide to reinstall it, DO NOT consent to the trial of the Pro version - as that's the component that starts with Windows and may be conflicting. Logitech drivers date from 2012 and may not be compatible w/Win10.  Please uninstall the Logitech device and its software.  Then, if you want to continue using it, download and install the latest, Win10 compatible software from Logitech. Analysis:The following is for informational purposes only.[font=lucida console]**************************Thu Aug 13 19:11:37.786 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\081315-7656-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 10240 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: [B]1024[/B]0.16430.amd64fre.th1.150807-2049
System Uptime:[B]0 days 20:53:09.457[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )[/B]
BugCheck [B]1A, {41792, fffff680002d14b8, 40000000000000, 0}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000001A]MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)[/url]
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000041792, A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of
    the PTE. Parameters 3/4 contain the low/high parts of the PTE.
Arg2: fffff680002d14b8
Arg3: 0040000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x1a_41792
PROCESS_NAME:  Bioshock2.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT[/B]
CPUID:        "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz"
MaxSpeed:     3100
CurrentSpee... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/586258/ntoskrnlexe-causing-multiple-bsods/
Relevancy 48.59%

I have done all the things listed on your site and still having problems Getting multiple pop-ups SLOW when restarting computer I've restored computer multiple times without improvement Done multiple scans and still nothing is helping Getting all kinds of pop-ups including one for quot And Causing Know Don't Multiple Slow Pop-ups Computer, What It Is winantispyware quot Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer Multiple Pop-ups And Slow Computer, Don't Know What Is Causing It v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system csrss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exec program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exeC Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exeC Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Spyware Doctor svcntaux exeC PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcagent exeC Program Files Spyware Doctor swdsvc exeC Program Files Spyware Doctor SDTrayApp exeC Program Files SiteAdvisor SAService exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS ehome mcrdsvc exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exeC WINDOWS System alg exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exeC Program Files McAfee MSC mcuimgr exeC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC WINDOWS stsystra exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv exeC Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM EXEC Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exeC Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files NetWaiting netWaiting exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exeC Program Files Common Files DataViz DvzIncMsgr exeC Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exeC Program Files Palm Hotsync exeC Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Microsoft Broadband Networking MSBNTray exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exeC WINDOWS system pxnlxooc exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Spyware Doctor swdoctor exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId gate com sportsR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - Toolbar amp Googl... Read more

A:Multiple Pop-ups And Slow Computer, Don't Know What Is Causing It

Welcome You're already recieving help by myself here:http://forum.tweaks.com/forum/Topic228070-29-1.aspxPlease don't post on different forums with the same log,you're wasting peoples time and effort when they could be helping someone else.*This topic is now closed*

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/109138/multiple-pop-ups-and-slow-computer-dont-know-what-is-causing-it/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi i recently got my comp back after getting a new MB in it since the last new one crapped out and after i installed a fresh copy of XP home on a reformatted disc i installed all drivers i needed to keep it running and nothing else at one point causing this drivers or HD? i got an error message x xff b x xf a x and another x oxe f f x xf drivers causing this or HD? n x ntfs sys address f base at f datestamp c After the one above this mesage happened on the same blue screen everytime i drivers causing this or HD? cliked on something in windows it would load and then freeze and shutting it down through windows did nothing I repaired windows and it worked enough to do this message mind you half way through this i got an x e Is this caused by a driver or is my GB Maxtor HD finally crapped out I also get like registry errors on the GB using now every time i load up windows and the GB one gets an x e every secs when used but that might be i didnt reinstall the XP with the new MB yet and that supposedly causes problems anyway Sorry if this sounds randomly put together ive retyped this message times so far cause of comp failing If you can help me id greatly appreciate it Thanks -MB foxconn fx mr-es cpu P prescott ghz ram GB Kensington HD western digital GB IDE yrs old GB ide Maxtor yrs old video BFG geforce GT AGP nbsp

A:drivers causing this or HD?

ALways test your RAM after moving it around.

Also, download the HD diagnostic utilities from the drive manufacturers to test the drives.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/drivers-causing-this-or-hd.33702/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi Guys, I'm having a really annoying problem. I've installed a new soundcard (Terratec Aureon 7.1 PCI) into my pc and now whenever i play sound through it it causes my network connection to cut out. I'm using my motherboard's onboard NIC (Realtek RTL8168C) and am using the latest drivers for devices and the problem is still occuring. Hopefully someone can advice me of how to overcome this problem.

Cheers guys

Relevancy 48.16%

I replaced my XP computer that was attached to a DLink router in my home network for a Vista computer. Now this computer doesn't see any of the other computers and the others don't see the Vista one.
Any idea how to set this up correctly???? Help please!!!

Relevancy 48.16%

So my AT&T 2Wire Gateway (modem/router in one) crapped out and I was able to obtain a new Motorola 2210 (regular modem). It doesn't bother me that it isn't also a router, I have a router already. Upon hooking up the new modem, it would work fine w/just 1 computer hooked in directly. However, when more than one computer is hooked in through the router, it now generates an error message of which I've attached a screen shot for.

The desktop is Windows XP SP3. Laptop is Win 7 Home Premium x64. There are several other wireless devices: Wii, mobile phones, tablets, etc.

Relevancy 48.16%

Greetings I have recently acquired a Dell Studio laptop with the above configuration My OS and drivers were partialy instaled by the seller Now here is the problem After I installed the network lan and wireless adapter using the dell official drivers I noticed that IE doesn t work As I m a Firefox person myself I just let it pass but then I noticed that other things like the Java Runtime online installer Yahoo messanger online installer Blizzard downloader Yahoo conflict? Network Adapter messanger itself I got the full kit downloaded and installed it don t work Network Adapter conflict? The message is the similar on all of them check if your firewall or your internet settings do not forbid access to X Clearly the firewall is off and the security settings are checked and shouldn t be a problem So I got back to the internet explorer thinking that all these are somehow related I quot used diagnostic tool quot Network Adapter conflict? then quot view log Network Adapter conflict? quot This is how the log looks http i tinypic com hwpfz jpg Ok so what got my attention is the quot This machine has more than one Ethernet or more than one Wireless adapter quot warn I went to Device Manager and here s how it looks with show hidden devices on http i tinypic com ilefk jpg Just a wild guess it could be the LAN bluetooth device that s causing me problems but when trying to uninstall it it just reapears at the next computer restart all of them do the same for that matter I would appreciate any suggestions Cheers nbsp

A:Network Adapter conflict?

There is a specific order to install drivers on a Dell, I suggest reinstalling the OS and follow the order this time.

http://support.dell.com/support/top...2C6D57&docid=3690A8CC21FAF290E040A68F5B281A12

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-conflict.860359/
Relevancy 48.16%

I am running two computers one a laptop the other a desktop. The desktop has Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2. The laptop is running Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1. I am find i dont have the correct permission on the laptop to access the desktop. Is there a simple way to rectify this.

Cheers.​

A:Network permissions conflict

Is there a simple way to rectify this. Click to expand...

Depends on what's wrong.

Since "access" doesn't mean the same thing to everybody how about describing what you are trying to do and what happens (including exact error messages if any).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-permissions-conflict.1024345/
Relevancy 48.16%

I just set up our DSL gateway today, and my mother's computer, and mine both work on the network I setup, however, my brother's desktop required us to buy a wireless USB card, so it could detect the network. It can join, but only gets limited connectivity.

It says that there is a conflict with an IP from another computer and to contact the administrator.

All computers running vista.

Thanks

A:There is an IP address conflict with another PC on the network

I'll assume you want a LAN where
you have you one or combination of couple hardware pieces that serve as your DSL modem and router?
You and your mother connnect via cable to the router.
Brother uses wireless to the router..
You probabably have router as DHCP server (i.e. all of your LAN equipment should request their IP addresss from the rouiter) and sounds like one unit is NOT requesting it from router rather then just creating its own

Are you familiar with procedure to logon to router and modify/change settings?

If you need further help will need make/model of router (find a metal tag on it will tell you)

And are you running XP? or Vista? You should also look in the Event Log for the error. See whcih one has the problem (sounds like wireless) and maybe give more data as well. For XP see here

/* EDIT */
Noted this after you fixed your problem and correcting my typo (in red above). Looks like you knew what i meant even tho left off the word NOT

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/there-is-an-ip-address-conflict-with-another-pc-on-the-network.120037/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello,

I have a computer that starts to behave strange. Often when I plug the network cable it reboots. Sometimes when I download something from internet the screen goes black but PC keeps running.
Please help me necause I have tried several driver updates, harware scanners etc but nothing.

Thks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-conflict.895449/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi,
Have a problem from time to time with one specific website that I visit. Think it may be conflicting with some IP on the network. Problem can come and go. the website message i get is "this account has been suspended contact billiing" but the site is only down from my location at work and its not blocked by an admin. Any idea about this... Have turned the router/modem on and off but not fixed yet. This problem will happen from time to time and is bothersome because the e-mail on that site is also stuck there until i log in from another location. Enter NetWork password keeps comming up
Thanks,
Dangerous case (dangerous because I know enought to get myself into trouble!)

A:IP Conflict (webpage and the network) ?

Please supply the following info.

The name of your ISP and country of residence.
Make/model of the broadband modem.
Make/model of the router (if any).
Connection type, wired, wireless.
Make/model of network card or wireless adapter.
Make/model of your computer (motherboard if home-built).
Version and patch level of Windows, i.e. XP-Home SP2.

Let's also see this:

Start, Run, CMD to open a command prompt:

Type the following command:

IPCONFIG /ALL

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ip-conflict-webpage-and-the-network.589689/
Relevancy 48.16%

Very new to Win 7 and would appreciate some help....

When I boot my machine, my network connections show a home network (which is my plugged internet connection) and an "unidentified network", both of which show as no internet access. The only way I have found to connect is to disable then re-enable the network adaptor. Once I do this it picks up the home network only and it connects perfectly fine. I attach a picture of what I am getting on first startup so you can see what i'm on about.

I have no idea what this "unidentified network" is. I dont have a wireless card.

Grateful if anyone could help...

Thanks, Carl

network problem.docx

A:Network conflict on startup

Quote: Originally Posted by ccshell

Very new to Win 7 and would appreciate some help....

When I boot my machine, my network connections show a home network (which is my plugged internet connection) and an "unidentified network", both of which show as no internet access. The only way I have found to connect is to disable then re-enable the network adaptor. Once I do this it picks up the home network only and it connects perfectly fine. I attach a picture of what I am getting on first startup so you can see what i'm on about.

I have no idea what this "unidentified network" is. I dont have a wireless card.

Grateful if anyone could help...

Thanks, Carl

Attachment 63999

Could you tell us about your network setup. How many machnes, are they all win 7, homegroup or workgroup. Cable modem router? etc

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/74981-network-conflict-startup.html
Relevancy 48.16%

i cannot get macafee quot s firewall to stay on and my microsoft security essentials is not allowed to update and system will crash often to the blue screen i belive a virus is in the that keeps adding maleware DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Aaron Mandarino at on - - Microsoft causing multiple errors infefection deep Windows Ultimate GMT - AV McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Enabled Updated ADA C - F - - A- B E SP McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Enabled Updated C C - - - FA- E F F SP Windows Defender Disabled Outdated D deep infefection causing multiple errors DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF FW McAfee Firewall Enabled DA E - - D - - AD FE Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Program Files x IObit Advanced SystemCare ASCService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS c Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe C Windows system atiesrxx exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system atieclxx exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Program Files x IObit IObit Malware Fighter IMFsrv exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files x IObit Smart Defrag SmartDefrag exe C Program Files x IObit Advanced SystemCare Monitor exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files x Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Hi-Rez Studios HiPatchService exe C Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee McSvcHost McSvHost exe C Windows system mfevtps exe C Program Files x Common Files Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exe C Windows system rundll exe C Windows system rundll exe C Windows SysWOW rundll exe C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrA exe C Windows SysWOW WinService exe C Program Files x Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mcshield exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfefire exe C Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe C Program Files x Steam Steam exe C Program Files x IObit Advanced SystemCare ASCTray exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C Program Files x IObit IObit Malware Fighter IMF exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files x Common Files Steam SteamService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k HPService C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exe C Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exe c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD saui exe C Windows system taskmgr exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows System cscript exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp searchab com aff amp uid a cc - fdb- e -b a- db b mStart Page hxxp searchab com aff amp uid a cc - fdb- e -b a- db b uURLSearchHooks McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar EBBBE -BAD - B C- E A- ABECAE - c Program Files x McAfee SiteAdvisor McIEPlg dll mWinlogon Userinit userinit exe BHO Zoomex -EE -DD - B - CC DE - BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO Search Helper EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files x Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dll BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - ... Read more

A:deep infefection causing multiple errors

Greetings and Welcome to The Forums!!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your malware problems.I have put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of usPlease do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.
Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer. NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with these just skip it and run the next one.-Security Check-Download Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.-AdwCleaner-Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Delete.Confirm each time with Ok.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.--RogueKiller-- Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller or from here
Quit all programs that you may have started. Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan! For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"For Windows XP, double-click to start. Wait until Prescan has finished ... Then Click on "Scan" button Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"click on "delete" Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished" Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your DesktopExit/Close RogueKiller+Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/479938/deep-infefection-causing-multiple-errors/
Relevancy 48.16%

After upgrading from Win 8 to 8.1 my computer has become almost unusable. It freezes, can't maintain connections in Internet Explorer, has thousands of event errors, takes several MINUTES to start, and now causes the PSU to shut down during start. I does this with 3 different PSU's. I also can't use secure boot anymore. When I look up event error fixes, microsoft wants me to make registry changes, uninstall and re-install programs, and do other risky things that I'm just not qualified to do. However, if I can get some guidance from someone more knowledgible, I'll try it. I'm just afraid of really screwing things up beyond repair. It took me forever to get windows 8 installed, and I thought 8.1 would be better. Instead, it's become a nightmare. If anyone can help, I'd really be grateful. Thanks

A:Windows 8.1 upgrade causing multiple problems

Hi there Testla and welcome to Eight Forums,

wow...that sounds like really annoying for you. Sorry to hear. Let me see if I can help you out.

Considering all the issues you are describing I recommand a full refresh of you system. It's the fastest and most easiest. As well as the highest change for succes.

In this tutorial it gets explained how to do a refresh.
Repair Install Windows 8

Please try one and post back your results.

Good luck with it!

Greetz,

Rover

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/35011-windows-8-1-upgrade-causing-multiple-problems.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I'm MSVCR80.dll crash apps in causing multiple at my wit's end with this problem I've scoured the net trying to find a solution to no avail I'll try to be as specific as possible regarding information about this thou the instalation is in swedish so some terms might not be correctly translated The computer in MSVCR80.dll causing crash in multiple apps question is a HP laptop running Vista Basic -bit The owner could not tell me when or how the problem started but he suspects it's his gf's year old kid done MSVCR80.dll causing crash in multiple apps something he shouldn't When I start the computer I get notifications of apps stopped running iTunes Panda AV Panda AV Console and DVD Check The one thing all crashes has in common is Faulty Module MSVCR dll Other apps like IE Explorer and other programs crashes shortly after being started sometimes they don't start at all and again it's faulty Module MSVCR dll sometimes it's dll unloaded Here's an example of a crash report Program Iface exe Version Program Time stamp Faulty Module MSVCR dll unloaded Module version Module timestamp a c Exception code c Exception can't translate e And another Program iTunes exe Version Program time stamp bac a Faulty module MSVCR dll Module version Module time stamp a c Exception code c Exception I have narrowed it down to have something to do with Visual Studio Libraries or something similar So far I have tried the following Ran Windows update Uninstalled Net FrameWork and reinstalled it Installed Visual Studio Redist Installed Visual Studio Redist Manually copied and moved MSVCR dll to various locations specified by other threads and some other things I can't remember now I would be most grateful for any help on this matter since it's driving me nuts If you need further info or anything else I will do my best to get that for you Thank you in advance J Schultz

A:MSVCR80.dll causing crash in multiple apps

Find a good copy of that file online and then place it in Windows\System32 and also in the same folder as each of the .exe that are crashing.

Scan the system with Malwarebytes.

Ask if you can uninstall the Panda and replace it with MSE. Definitely do so if able. Use the cleaner found here for Panda.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...nstallers.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/msvcr80-dll-causing-crash-in-multiple-apps-486066.html