Windows Support Forum

3 websites won't load

Q: 3 websites won't load

I was hoping I wouldn t have to post on the forum I hope I chose the right category to post it in for advice but after reading endless threads all over the net I am still left with a problem I can t seem to figure out Basically there are load won't 3 websites websites that I know of that won t load on my laptop at home Google com Facebook com and Amazon com I ve tried to disconnect my WiFi and turn my phone into a hotspot but they still won t load They all work on my phone both on 3 websites won't load the WiFi and the mobile network They also work on other PC s I use Firefox but I have tried Internet Explorer Chrome Safari and Opera and none of them can open these sites A few of the advices I ve read and tried are Replacing http with https Did nothing Flushing by 3 websites won't load opening a command box and writing flushdns I did it correctly and it did not work I have my computer set up with a login password the reason I post this is because I read somewhere that setting a login password might help This is how desperate I am I haven t done a System Restore because the dates offered aren t after this started to happen which is over a month ago I m from Iceland and for some reason google is does work I have a year old Acer with a Windows bit OS Is there anybody out there that has the slightest idea of what is causing this Many thanks in advance nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: 3 websites won't load

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: 3 websites won't load

Suspect your hosts file is contaminated
get a command prompt

cd \windows\system32\drivers\etc​
look for each domain name in the hosts (should not be present)
(If you see something like 127.0.0.1 ***.google.com, then you can't get to google.com). Here's the test sequence:

find /I "amazon" .\hosts
find /I "facebook" .\hosts
find /I "google" .\hosts​
Here's my content for each (notice while I have some hits, none are the basic domains (eg google.com, facebook.com and amazon.com are all missing. Entries shown stop advers from being displayed)

find /I "amazon" .\hosts
# [Amazon.com]
127.0.0.1 rcm.amazon.com
127.0.0.1 rcm-images.amazon.com
127.0.0.1 alexa-sitestats.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 springclick-ads.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 adtago.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 sync.cmedia.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ecommstats.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 exitsplash.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 load.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ncads.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 tracking.opencandy.com.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 viewerstats.docstoc.com.s3.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 www.assoc-amazon.com
127.0.0.1 trk.cetrk.com #[s3-1.amazonaws.com]
127.0.0.1 ads.smowtion.com #[s3-1-w.amazonaws.com]
127.0.0.1 s.amazon-adsystem.com​
find /I "facebook" .\hosts
# [Facebook]
127.0.0.1 ads.ak.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 creative.ak.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 facebookinc.122.2o7.net
127.0.0.1 facebook.com.img335.tk
127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com.img335.tk
127.0.0.1 facebook-videos.de
127.0.0.1 www.facebook-videos.de
127.0.0.1 rrstryhf.facebook-videos.de​

find /I "google" .\hosts
# Entries with comments are all searchable via Google. #
127.0.0.1 google.tucows.com
127.0.0.1 mt34.mtree.com #[Google.Diagnostic]
127.0.0.1 refer.ccbill.com #[Tracking.Cookie][Google.Diagnostic]
127.0.0.1 www.toons-for-adult.com #[Google.Warning]
# [Google Inc]
127.0.0.1 domains.googlesyndication.com #[Parking Service]
127.0.0.1 pagead2.googlesyndication.com #[Google AdWords]
127.0.0.1 video-stats.video.google.com
127.0.0.1 ssl.google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 google-analytics.com
127.0.0.1 www.google-analytics.com #[Google Analytics]
127.0.0.1 4.afs.googleadservices.com
127.0.0.1 pagead2.googleadservices.com
127.0.0.1 partner.googleadservices.com
127.0.0.1 www.googleadservices.com
# [Google / DoubleClick][AS15169][209.85.128.0 - 209.85.255.255]
127.0.0.1 analytics-api-samples.googlecode.com #[Google Analytics social tracki
ng]
# [Google / DoubleClick][AS15169][64.233.160.0 - 64.233.191.255]
127.0.0.1 googleads.g.doubleclick.net #[pagead-dclk.l.google.com]
127.0.0.1 tpc.googlesyndication.com
# [Google / DoubleClick][AS15169][66.249.64.0 - 66.249.95.255]
# [Google / DoubleClick][AS15169][72.14.192.0 - 72.14.255.255]
127.0.0.1 clickserve.us2.dartsearch.net #[www3.l.google.com]
127.0.0.1 googleads2.g.doubleclick.net
# [Google / DoubleClick][AS15169][74.125.0.0 - 74.125.255.255]
# [Google / DoubleClick][AS6432][216.73.80.0 - 216.73.95.255]
127.0.0.1 blueadvertise.com #[Google.Diagnostic][2013-01-02]
127.0.0.1 click.atdmt.com #[McAfee.Cookie-Atdmt][Google.Diagnostic]
127.0.0.1 www.e-googles.com
127.0.0.1 www.adjuggler.com #[Google.Diagnostic]
127.0.0.1 gcounter.cn #[Google.Diagnostic]
127.0.0.1 googlenews.xorg.pl
127.0.0.1 1.googlenews.xorg.pl
127.0.0.1 2.googlenews.xorg.pl
127.0.0.1 3.googlenews.xorg.pl
127.0.0.1 4.googlenews.xorg.pl
127.0.0.1 5.googlenews.xorg.pl
127.0.0.1 www.bgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 bgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 www.fgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 fgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 google.dospop.com
127.0.0.1 www.google.dospop.com
127.0.0.1 google.panet.org
127.0.0.1 google123.web1000.com
127.0.0.1 google3.it
127.0.0.1 www.google3.it
127.0.0.1 www.google4.it
127.0.0.1 google4.it
127.0.0.1 googlebar.jps.ru
127.0.0.1 googlebawt.com
127.0.0.1 www.googlebawt.com
127.0.0.1 googled.it
127.0.0.1 www.googled.it
127.0.0.1 googlef.it
127.0.0.1 www.googlef.it
127.0.0.1 googler.it
127.0.0.1 www.googler.it
127.0.0.1 www.googles.it
127.0.0.1 googles.it
127.0.0.1 googlew.it
127.0.0.1 www.googlew.it
127.0.0.1 www.hgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 hgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 www.tgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 tgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 vgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 www.vgoogle.it
127.0.0.1 x-google.net
127.0.0.1 www.ygoogle.it
127.0.0.1 ygoogle.it
127.0.0.1 yurigamboa25.googlepages.com​

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/3-websites-wont-load.201626/
Relevancy 58.91%

new to this and not to good on the technical jargon..

basically i used to be able to load websites up then they stopped loading now and again and now they dont load at all.\
for eg: ebay i can go to the website search it all but click on the sign in and it just wont load.
there are other web pages which just wont load at all and just get the load thing and a blank screen.. and then time out.

ive done the AVG thing, spybot search and destroy, spyblaster.. and reset my router but stil nothing!!!

using windows xp and IE8

A:Can't load websites, or can load main page but then links don't load

How are you connected to the internet?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-load-websites-or-can-load-main-page-but-then-links-dont-load.151298/
Relevancy 56.76%

Okay, well I recently discovered I could not load any website from both Firefox and IE except for sites like .edu I believe and protected sites. For some odd reason, these websites will not load yet it still says it is connected. Also, I believe there is no problem with my Internet provider because I am currently typig this from my iPod Touch which is connected to the wireless router. I need help soon. Please and thank you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/every-browser-will-not-load-any-websites-except-for-protected-websites-like-edus-418915.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Our users have IE and We keep them locked into place by pointing IE to our firewall product tools gt internet options gt pages just - load to for 1-hour+ Users no unable websites are error, load times connections gt lan settings so that only approved sites are the ones that our people can access In the last few days several of them report issues with specific websites loading very slowly - load times of over an hour just to get the log-in screen to appear Troubleshooting Steps Unchecked the quot use proxy server for your LAN quot under the IE menus--- Site resolves instantly as it should--- This pointed me to the direction that perhaps the site wasn t configured for our firewall Re-checked the quot use proxy server quot box and specifically configured the site in our firewall--- Site continues to resolve slowly with Users are unable to load websites - no error, just 1-hour+ load times for pages the same load times as before performing step That would normally indicate that the problem is on the vendor s end Something may be wrong with their site And that s the Users are unable to load websites - no error, just 1-hour+ load times for pages line of thought I was pursuing until I was reported back to that the users are having the same problem on other websites These new websites they re having problems with are and have been for a long time configured properly in the firewall I m not sure what my next step is to pursue What am I looking for now I don t know enough about networking to figure out where to track next

A:Users are unable to load websites - no error, just 1-hour+ load times for pages

Bump.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/387038/users-are-unable-to-load-websites-no-error-just-1-hour-load-times-for-pages/
Relevancy 55.47%

I've tried scanning my friends computer with CCleaner and Spybot as To Don't Load Error/websites Load Application Fails well as anti-virus and nothing was solved The computer prompts quot Application Failed to Load quot errors upon log in Then a program called PhotoGallery tries to install automatically but fails repeatedly There is no internet Application Fails To Load Error/websites Don't Load connection either The wireless signal shows it is connected but it can not load any websites Application Fails To Load Error/websites Don't Load Here is the HiJackThis log please be aware that I probably will not be able to get to the computer until at least Friday at the latest So please list every step to follow Application Fails To Load Error/websites Don't Load in order so I can take proper and prompts action so I don't hold up anyones time Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exeC Program Files Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor WLService exeC Program Files Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor WUSB GC exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvMixer NvMixerTray exeC WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXEC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeG iTunesHelper exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files AIM aim exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files AIM aolsoftware exeC Program Files Common Files AOL Loader aolload exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC WINDOWS system msiexec exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - URLSearchHook AOLTBSearch Class - EA - - DB- F -D CA FB C D - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO AOL Toolbar Launcher - C - CB - A -B F - EA C F - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dllO - Toolbar AIM Toolbar - DE C F- - A - B-AA ED D - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dllO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run NvMixerTray C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvMixer NvMixerTray exeO - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartupO - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInitO - HKLM Run HP Software Upd... Read more

A:Application Fails To Load Error/websites Don't Load

::Edit::Replied to the following topic about issue.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic14717-30.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/161545/application-fails-to-load-errorwebsites-dont-load/
Relevancy 54.18%

This problem just started happening. It only occurs on this network I have in my home. I have used multiple computers at a different house and the internet is perfect. So I am assuming I have some sort of virus on my network. I need help

A:Certain websites wont load, or they take very long to load.

It appears that you have already posted a hijackthis log here.Please be patient while waiting for assistance. HJT Helpers are all volunteers regardless where you post a log. While waiting for a response, you should not ask for help elsewhere or make changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc.) Any modifications you make on your own can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, following advice outside of that post may cause confusion for the HJT Helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.If you had posted your log here, similar rules would apply. We would ask that you be patient while awaiting a reply and refrain from asking for help elsewhere.If you followed any other advice already, please ensure you inform the HJT Team Helper when they respond to assist you with your log. This will help them know what has been done and they probably will ask for an updated log.To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic. If you still need assistance after your log has been reviewed and you have been cleared, please start a new topic. If you have any questions, please PM me or another moderator.Thanks for your cooperation.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/226417/certain-websites-wont-load-or-they-take-very-long-to-load/
Relevancy 54.18%

I use firefox as my browser. Lately some websites either won't load or take in upwards of 20 minutes. My virus scanner keeps catching virus's. I have run my virus scanner(CA VIRUS SCANNER), ad-aware, spybot, spysubtract, and superantispyware, they all cuaght something the first run through but now come up clean. i then browsed the forums here and found a similar post. I tried some of the suggestions there, which were to repair my network connection in the control panel, and to set firefox's network connection to autodetect, these seem to have helped but some sites are still slow particularly pogo games(my wife)pogo.com loads up fine it's the popup game windows that have the problem. thanks for any help.

A:Certain Websites Won't Load Or Take A Long Time To Load

Hello and welcomplease advise which windows version you are running and which version of Adaware have you used and which of spybot?when you say you are getting pop up windows, are these part OF the page you are accessing or are they signs of infection?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/136457/certain-websites-wont-load-or-take-a-long-time-to-load/
Relevancy 52.46%

Some websites for example http www colonialfirstate com au and http postbillpay com au do not load in my newly installed IE The error message says This program cannot display the webpage Most likely causes You are not connected to the Internet The website Not IE, But Firefox Websites Will in in Load Load Will is encountering problems There might be a typing error in the address What you can try Check your Internet connection Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected Retype the address Go back to the previous page More information But the same websites load OK in Firefox I have Websites Will Not Load in IE, But Will Load in Firefox fiddled around with the security settings etc but still no joy I did not have such a problem with IE I also use Maxthon Browser from time to time But since that is based on IE engine even that will not show some websites Can somebody suggest a solution The only Firewall that Websites Will Not Load in IE, But Will Load in Firefox I use is WinPatrol I clean up Malware once in a while with AdAware SE

A:Websites Will Not Load in IE, But Will Load in Firefox

Hello, This is not an answer to your question, I just wanted to say that 'WinPatrol' is not a firewall.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/websites-will-not-load-in-ie-but-will-load-in-firefox-154518.html
Relevancy 49.45%

So I have a bit of a hobby I guess you could call it I Won't Load Websites Certain do little graphics for people online for roleplaying style sites no nothing adult lol But the graphics I make do require me to venture out to find websites with a large collection of photos of the person or people the requester is using for their character Normally this just Certain Websites Won't Load results in me finding and using fan sites Where the problem is happening is that certain sites just won't load even though they once did months ago At first I thought it was just my old and dying computer that was like four years old But I'm now using a brand new custom built and expensive system but the problem still remains I have done a few tests even grabbed some suggestions from this site in fact But nothing seems to be working When I did a troubleshoot on my connection and then insert the sites I was trying to access it came back saying my network was fine but the site was Certain Websites Won't Load not responding Is there anything I can do to fix this Also friends of mine have been able to load these sites just fine and just like I stated back a few months ago I too could access them

A:Certain Websites Won't Load

Welcome to Seven Forums KamiCDN. Can you share some sites you are having problems with? What browser are you using, and do you have more than one browser that exhibits this problem? Try accessing one of the sites through a web based proxy, and see if it displays normally that way.

Proxy#1

Proxy#2

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/232803-certain-websites-wont-load.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi,

I bought a Sony Vaio netbook in November 2010 and to start with it allowed me access to hotmail, my work email, and university email accounts. Now however, none of these websites will load for me to access any of my emails. The internet progress bar says 'done' but the pages always remain blank.

I can't load any videos on youtube either.

I've had a look around up here and can't really find anything useful.

Please help as I'm at a loss as to what to do. I'm not that much of an advanced user. I'm really just an average computer user.

I'd be grateful for any advice you can give me.

Relevancy 49.45%

Since friday night i cant connect to certain sites like google com speed test and rockstar social site without vpn on but when i turn it on i can connect to all sites when its off some sites dont work and some work and because of this i cant do gta online because it keeps giving me an error that i cant connect to rockstar servers Around friday night when i was in gta online i had a connection issue and when i quit i Some Cannot Websites Load saw that my internet was turning off and on with the dns is not responding message the tray icon on the bottom right was showing the yellow triangle off and on every few minutes or more And after that i cannot load certain sites for example google com social rockstargames com and many other sites dont work but facebook youtube twitter and many others work too The error looks Cannot Load Some Websites like this https imgur com dzqLoU the grey shield symbol on the right is my vpn and its grey which is off when thats on the pages load First yesterday i Rebooted which didnt solve it Then i tried changing my dns to obtaining automatic and it still didnt work I also tried pinging websites that work and those who dont and i get this result - Pinging google com with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms - Pinging facebook com with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms Then i also tried connecting directly to the ip's of the sites that won't load and it still doesnt load Today a technician came with a laptop to test my connection on his laptop and he gets the same problem like me and he couldn't fix it Can someone please help me

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/574435/cannot-load-some-websites/
Relevancy 49.45%

On my laptop HP Windows XP with IE amp now certain websites do not load - likeyahoo mail login page OK - but no don't websites load Certain inbox post login hotmail com no inbox www getfirefox com does not show download pageany visual verification like the registration for this site etc Earlier I though it was related to some IE configuration problem that is why I upgraded to ie but now am not sure as the Symentic virus scan enterprise - running on personal PC does not show any virus but when I tried to use online scan via www activescan com it cannot download the activescan software just shows Below is Hijackthis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan Certain websites don't load saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC Certain websites don't load SPBBCSvc exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exeC Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exeC WINDOWS system UTSCSI EXEC WINDOWS system MsPMSPSv exeC WINDOWS System wbem wmiapsrv exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exeC WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exeC Program Files Startup Faster sfAgent exeC PROGRA Yahoo MESSEN ymsgr tray exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Virtual Account Numbers CitiUCS exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults sb http www yahoo com search ie htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http news yahoo com i R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults su http www yahoo comO - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll file missing O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - BHO UCS Shared Browser Helper Object - F D A - - ce-AE D-AABC A E - C WINDOWS system BhoUCS d... Read more

Relevancy 49.45%

I run windows 7 and this happens with all my browsers. Sometimes I'll open websites like google or facebook and they won't load but my Internet is working fine hitting refresh won't work until
the website actually has finished attempting to load and then hitting refresh will load it immediately. My modem is a 2wire so it's a router and modem in one, any ideas?

A:Websites don't load on first try.

Your internet connection is probably bad.

Go to www.speedtest.net take the test and post your results.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/websites-dont-load-on-first-try-482725.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello I seem to be having problems with either my internet connection or software on my computer hopefully someone out there can help me figure out what the problem is I recently just purchased a Certain Websites Won't Load sager notebook and by recent I mean I just got this sucker days ago Certain Websites Won't Load Since then I have been unable to access a handful of websites unless I use a proxy to tunnel them Even then I am unable to download several files from said sites because they simply will not load I first noticed this when I tried to access Firefox com Having used Mozilla on my previous computer I decided to switch over to it again on my new one At least I thought I was going to The website simply will not load and continuously times out When I attempt to diagnose the problem I receive a message stating quot Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource is not responding quot I immediately assumed it was Internet Explorer my current browser at the time was restricting me from accessing the site I disabled my firewall and played around with my privacy settings but to no avail it remained unreachable So I searched and searched and found a Developer Preview version of Mozilla and downloaded it hoping the problem would not persist To my surprise I was still unable to access the website even with a seperate browser So I unistalled the Mozilla crap and returned to using Internet Explorer albeit begrudgingly until I could fix the problem It wasn t long afterwards that I realized several other sites were not loading I tried to go to Planetelderscrolls gamespy com to download some mods for the game Morrowind and it wouldn t load I tried to access a few other personal forums and they wouldn t load Facebook images wouldn t load Google search function wouldn t load Surely I couldn t possibly have a virus on my computer owning it for about hours at the time but regardless I went through and downloaded some antivirus programs and scanned my computer I also checked and updated all my drivers and Windows updates and still my computer was coming back perfect and not loading these few sites I went and researched the problem for several hours and tried a multitude of fixes I changed my MTU in the registry options edited my PPP and VPN protocols disabled IPV played around with the command prompt for a few hours cleared my cache deleted my temporary internet files edited my internet options such as privacy connections LAN settings pop-upblockers allowed sites I completely reinstalled internet explorer tried to reset my computer edited some windows files in the Windows system thingy edited my programs on startup deleted and reinstalled some RUNDLL exe files from safe mode reinstalled my networked adapter even reinstalled windows and nothing will work I m at a complete and utter loss Technically speaking I don t have an ISP because I m using a wireless router connected to my roommates modem to get a signal and because my name isn t on the internet account I doubt they will be of service although I did contact them and they stated the internet connection itself was working just fine I also sent an email to the folks at Sager to find out if it was a hardware software issue but I m still waiting on a reply I can never catch their customer service line because I m overseas but hopefully I ll get them soon I posted a similar topic on Xoticpc the site I bought my computer from but they believe its my ISP thats not functioning great Here are some simple statistics from the command prompt if anyone cares to look at them Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Jordan gt ipconfig Windows IP Configuration Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Link-local IPv Address fe edc fe c d IPv Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway Tu... Read more

Relevancy 49.45%

I am using Windows XP Professional on a Dell Dimension 8100 Desktop PC. I am having trouble getting a couple of websites to load. I used to use these sites all the time, then, one day, they stopped working; I could no longer visit them. It would say, "Page Cannot Be Displayed". So far I have found only 2 websites that it does this on. On babycenter.com & gamefaqs.com. They were fine one day, and then, nothing. Can you help me?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/some-websites-wont-load.348282/
Relevancy 49.45%

I am having trouble loading certain websites in all browsers. I keep getting messages that say the connection timed out. Certain websites like google and hotmail will load. others like wikipedia will not. yahoo.com loads sometimes and not at others. I called my ISP and they say I have malware. I do not understand how they know this. I have run a scan using malwarebytes and no malicious items were detected. Please help me. I work from home and everyday I cannot work is a day's wages lost

A:Some Websites Won't Load

The computer in question has a router and all computers that connect to the internet via this router have the same problem. I have one computer that can reach a different wi-fi connection and it does not experience this problem

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/484179/some-websites-wont-load/
Relevancy 49.45%

On my computer I have had countless Some do not load websites operating systems installed reinstalled and removed Most of the time Some websites do not load I go for a complete wipe But I decided to swap around my computers because my main PC broke down so my test pc is now my normal one I am running XP professional have run windows vista and Linux Ubuntu and The problem has occured after a few months of having Windows Vista and now after days of running XP professional However the problem does not occur on Ubuntu I have checked for viruses spyware malware etc and apart from double click nothing The problem is that Google Images does not show any thumbnails When I click on the thumnnail it RESETS my internet connection However I can copy and paste the link into the address bar hit return and it work fine www pcspecialist co uk will load no images Some websites do not load and when I click a link the browser will take about a minute Some websites do not load to do something then displays an error about my connection however the connection has not dropped From this point forward I have no internet access I unplug and replug in my wireless g dongle no effect Turn off and turn on the g type router of the same make no effect I delete my connection and set up the connection again no effect I have no internet access until I reboot my pc Another website that is displaying symptoms is filefront the CSS will no longer load and sometimes it causes the same effect as pcspecialist and forums sometimes have difficulty loading As I said this has happened only on this pc no other computers laptops in the house have the problem And it does not appear to be OS specific because Vista did this shortly after Windows Update failed which I never found a solution to hence a reinstallation I have not installed any new software since the problem started the system has not crashed and as far as im aware no new windows updates have installed Does anyone have any clue as to how I can solve this issue edit - Also I have Mozilla firefox and Internet Explorer installed The problem is not browser specific I have also folowd tutorials to check javascript is enabled and images show automatically

A:Some websites do not load

You can tackle this problem two ways, first by just clearing the cache, but also by restarting the DNS client service, which handles caching of DNS lookups.

Open up your command prompt by right clicking on it and choose run as administrator :
Now type in the following command: ipconfig /flushdns > click enter
This usually clears up any issues that might be occurring. Note that with Firefox you should probably also close and reopen it, because Firefox has a DNS cache as well.
Open up an administrator mode command prompt again as above,
Now type in the following commands:
net stop dnscache > click enter
net start dnscache > click enter
Now just to make sure your DNS Service has started again open run type in services.msc >click enter
Scroll down to DNS Client and just check that it says " started automatic "

This should help you out !

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/276775/some-websites-do-not-load/
Relevancy 49.45%

My problem started with trying to ftp files to my website server Websites Load Can't Please - I Own Help My I could upload html files but not the jpg ones I used two different ftp programs I tried using my server control panel option only to discover I couldn't load the page I can't load either of my websites www ethicaldogbreeding com Please Help - I Can't Load My Own Websites or www ironwoodkennel com Yet I can surf all other sites on the net I rebooted cleared my Please Help - I Can't Load My Own Websites history cookies temp files I ran Avast antivirus program Suspected perhaps firewall issue Windows firewall Please Help - I Can't Load My Own Websites is Off Turned off Avast Nothing Complete uninstall of Avast Nothing Bare bones one program at a time and nothing Contacted the host server tech support Weren't able to help Friends can load the sites And I can even load the sites only if I use the proxy site atunnel com It's a problem definately on my end I contacted my isp to see if my IP address was blocked No answer It's been days and I'm totally frustrated Do any of you have any ideas of what I may be able to try Thank you for your time Janet

A:Please Help - I Can't Load My Own Websites

My problem started with trying to ftp files to my website server. I could upload .html files but not the .jpg ones. I used two different ftp programs.First have you tried any other image format? .png, .tif, .gif? Can you ping the site from the command line? Ping www.ethicaldogbreeding.com and/or www.ironwoodkennel.com?Do you have any antispyware software like Spybot or SpywareGuard that may be blocking the sites from your computer?Have you tried another computer from your home on your ISP's connection?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/113587/please-help-i-cant-load-my-own-websites/
Relevancy 49.45%

Please help.
I cant load some common websites like msn, torrentz, hotmail, and am even unable to load into msn messenger. I have run a full scan with Avast, Spybot, CCleaner, and Regcure. I uninstalled all my P2P programs, updated drivers, disabled firewalls, and still nothing. My pc runs fast and the only error msg i have seen is - runtime error...unable to load c library. Please help!!!!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/185482/cant-load-some-websites/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hey guys. I have had my new computer for 2 weeks and already have run into a problem. Certain websites all of a sudden will not load in any browser. Some websites work fine, and my computer still seems to be very fast, however other sites will not load. Also certain photos in facebook and other sites will not load. I have no antivirus program or anything like that, and am not very tech savvy so I could use some help. Need to get this fixed ASAP as I work full time on my comp.

A:Can't Load Certain Websites

Welcome to Windows Seven Forums.

Check this link, which has some very useful information: Cannot access some websites in Internet Explorer

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/170302-cant-load-certain-websites.html
Relevancy 49.45%

last night i downloaded an update for windows xp. since then, i cannot load certain pages (ie, ajc.com, salliemae.com, microsoft.com). I downloaded firefox and was still unable to load the same pages. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Relevancy 49.45%

This has been happening recently... most of the websites I try to go to won't load at all, or simply state at the bottom of Firefox that it's transferring data or whatever.

Some of the websites that will never load are... yahoo answers, last.fm, facebook... Others will give me a 404 error message until I refresh the internet page a dozen times.

It definitely is not a problem with my ISP.. ever since I've bought my Toshiba (with Windows Vista Home Basic, eek), I've been having problems.

I don't know what to do. suggestions? :B

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/most-websites-wont-load-299288.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I started having a problem yesterday on all of my computers desktop and two laptops Some websites such as Google Yahoo and Facebook will load but almost everything else will not load I'll get the Problem loading page message in any browser Firefox IE Chrome Luckily will. Some websites load, others won't I am able to access a few computer help forums like this one and found people with similar problems As had been recommended in those threads I tried downloading various programs Some websites won't load, others will. for removing adware spyware viruses and cleaning the registry I tried Adwcleaner MalwareBytes SuperAntiSpyware CCleaner and my AVG antivirus A few threats showed up on each but none of them appeared to be serious threats and removing them did nothing to solve the problem If this is relevant all of my computers run some form of windows Vista and I just had my modem replaced a few months ago and I don't know how that would stop only certain websites from functioning Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks folks SecurityCheck exe results Results of screen 's Security Check version Windows Vista Service Pack x UAC is enabled Internet Explorer Internet Explorer Antivirus Firewall Check span Windows Firewall Enabled AVG AntiVirus Free Edition Antivirus up to date Anti-malware Other Utilities Check span SUPERAntiSpyware Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version CCleaner JavaFX Java Update Java version out of Date Adobe Flash Player Adobe Reader Adobe Reader out of Date Mozilla Firefox Process Check objlist exe by Laurent span AVG avgwdsvc exe AVG avgrsx exe AVG avgnsx exe AVG avgemc exe System Health check span Total Fragmentation on Drive C End of Log span p Farbar Service Scan Farbar Service Scanner Version - - Ran by Dell administrator on - - at Running from C Users Dell Downloads Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Internet Services Connection Status Localhost is accessible LAN connected Google IP is accessible Google com is accessible Yahoo com is accessible Windows Firewall Firewall Disabled Policy System Restore System Restore Disabled Policy Security Center Windows Update Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy Windows Defender WinDefend Service is not running Checking service configuration The start type of WinDefend service is OK The ImagePath of WinDefend service is OK The ServiceDll of WinDefend service is OK Windows Defender Disabled Policy HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows Defender DisableAntiSpyware DWORD Other Services File Check C Windows system nsisvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows system Drivers nsiproxy sys gt MD is legitC Windows system dhcpcsvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows system Drivers afd sys gt MD is legitC Windows system Drivers tdx sys gt MD is legitC Windows system Drivers tcpip sys - - - - - - A Microsoft Corporation D D FD D FC F FFE C DC Windows system dnsrslvr dll gt MD is legitC Windows system mpssvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows system bfe dll gt MD is legitC Windows system Drivers mpsdrv sys gt MD is legitC Windows system SDRSVC dll gt MD is legitC Windows system vssvc exe gt MD is legitC Windows system wscsvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows system wbem WMIsvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows system wuaueng dll gt MD is legitC Windows system qmgr dll gt MD is legitC Windows system es dll gt MD is legitC Windows system cryptsvc dll - - - - - - A Microsoft Corporation C BBC DB BAD A C AA C Program Files Windows Defender MpSvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows system ipnathlp dll gt MD is legitC Windows system iphlpsvc dll gt MD is legitC Windows system svchost exe gt MD is legitC Windows system rpcss dll gt MD is legit End of log

A:Some websites won't load, others will.

Hi blorb and to Bleeping Computer Forum

I started having a problem yesterday on all of my computers (desktop and two laptops)

This would confirm that it's with your ISP server connections problems on sites being block or loaded. Have you called them on the issue? See also the link below on how to ping websites not loading.
http://www.howtogeek.com/126265/how-to-troubleshoot-internet-connection-problems/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/504862/some-websites-wont-load-others-will/
Relevancy 49.45%

This problem started suddenly a day or two ago after about a month of using a new Win computer Most websites won t load spin for won't -- some But do! Most load websites awhile Most websites won't load -- But some do! and then give quot The connection has timed out quot message Some websites load quickly and easily though search engines Google ixquick Yahoo Wikipedia my Verizon Yahoo webmail Oddly GoogleMaps won t load from a search engine or from the address bar but if I go to Google com and use the Google Apps icon to go to maps it loads instantly Relevant facts Win Most websites won't load -- But some do! on an Asus desktop PC Automatic update is on Using Firefox fully updated but Internet Explorer has the same problem behavior Home wireless network my Android tablet does NOT show the same behavior can Most websites won't load -- But some do! connect fine through same wireless connection No other devices are using the network Computer came with free trial of McAfee security Using that including McAfee Personal Firewall No other virus firewall security spam blocker software is active I did a search on this problem and all the results I get date back to - Then no one had any solutions I m hoping that since then this problem has been identified and solved Any suggestions appreciated It s driving me nuts Dale nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/most-websites-wont-load-but-some-do.1156361/
Relevancy 49.45%

So out of nowhere I have stumbled across this problem not being able to access a few random websites I have used Google Chrome Firefox and IE they all do the same thing I have scanned for viruses flushed dns deleted temp files tried the WinSock fix and nothing has helped in the least I have also tried power cycling my modem and router Even on my Zune HD the web browser cannot load these websites which leads me to believe it has to do with my network and not my SOME load websites Can't computer The websites that do work work just fine with no hiccups Then I try to go to a website http forums steampowered com forums for example and Can't load SOME websites it will just sit there and load If I am lucky it might load a broken webpage with some text but this happens rarely There is no error message it just loads with no progress and says quot Waiting for forums steampower com quot This problem just started last night and I had never seen anything like this before Is there any guidance someone could provide UPDATE OK so I come back to my computer tonight and it's like this never happened Everything seemed to sort itself out Lucky me lock if needed

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/328894/cant-load-some-websites/
Relevancy 49.45%

Yesterday I ran a virus scan and deleted several viruses. After I did that, i noticed that my internet was running slower than normal. I figured i would wait until today to see if it would work better...it didn't. In fact, it got worse. Now websites like facebook and ebay take forever to load, and when they finally load, they load incorrectly. Today I ran more virus scans but they found nothing. I tried a system restore but that didn't work either. I also tried other browsers, but they all had the same problem.

I also tried booting up in safe mode and everything worked when i did that. I've seen other people with this same problem but all of the solutions that they were given didn't work.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Relevancy 49.45%

Yesterday I ran a virus scan and deleted several viruses. After I did that, i noticed that my internet was running slower than normal. I figured i would wait until today to see if it would work better...it didn't. In fact, it got worse. Now websites like facebook and ebay take forever to load, and when they finally load, they load incorrectly. Today I ran more virus scans but they found nothing. I tried a system restore but that didn't work either. I also tried other browsers, but they all had the same problem.

I also tried booting up in safe mode and everything worked when i did that. I've seen other people with this same problem but all of the solutions that they were given didn't work.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/251593/some-websites-wont-load/
Relevancy 49.45%

For a long time I ve tolerated this problem Basically an assortment of websites have trouble loading Some times they will take a couple refreshes to load sometimes they websites Certain don't load will load in HTML after Certain websites don't load a long time and some don t load at all Sometimes a website will work fine but then not load the next day It s starting to really piss me off especially since it affects such websites as - SoundCloud - Twitch tv Certain websites don't load - Justin tv - The Escapist - Facebook occasionally - Many more As far as I can tell this all started a few months ago My Certain websites don't load internet spontaneously stopped working I called my ISP TelstraClear NZ and the operator did some troubleshooting Eventually the problem just seemed to fix itself after I unplugged and replugged my modem I guess it reset my connection But ever since then I ve had this problem I have a SURFBoard modem and a Netgear wireless router The things I ve done to try fix are - Changing my DNS servers - many times - Using a different OS computer - Using a different browser - Pinging the servers of stuck websites Often I can t reach them with a ping - Turning off unplugging my modem and router - Plugging my modem directly into the computer I m at my wit s end as to what the problem is Everything i can see suggests that this is a DNS problem - the seemingly arbitrary times websites won t work my inability to ping them the random assortment of affected websites The only other thing that would make sense to me is that it is my ISP causing the problem - but only for my connection

A:Certain websites don't load

Diagnose the problem with the ISP modem only being used. It might be a hardware or connection problem from your provider. Try ipconfig/flushdns on command prompt.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/433854/certain-websites-dont-load/
Relevancy 49.45%

For about months now my computer will enter a phase where sometimes it will work and sometimes it refuses to load any website will then work properly and will then refuse to load websites again The problem persists for several days sometimes beyond a week then disappears for a Won't Load Websites while before coming back I ve tried using different browsers updating my browsers fixing the browser settings as each one suggests updating Windows and restarting the computer The last time this happened updating Windows fixed it Now it s returned This is the error message I get when it refuses to load a site on Google Chrome This webpage is not available The connection to whatever website URL I m on was interrupted Here are some suggestions Reload this webpage later Check your Internet connection Restart any router modem or other network devices you may be using Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall s or antivirus software s settings If it is already a permitted program try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again If you use a proxy server check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working If you don t believe you should be using a proxy server adjust your proxy settings Go to the wrench menu gt Options gt Under the Hood gt Change proxy settings gt LAN Settings and deselect the quot Use a proxy server for your LAN quot checkbox Error net ERR CONNECTION RESET The connection was reset nbsp

A:Won't Load Websites

First:
Go to Start menu -> Run -> Type: cmd-> press Enter > n the search box type: ipconfig /flushdns

2nd: Open Internet properties in Control Panel > On the first tab select "delete browsing history" Check all boxes (except passwords if you have them stored) and delete.

Follow instructions to change your settings for windows 7:

Click start >then Select Control Panel
Click on Network and Sharing Center.

Click on your primary connection or Local Area Connection under 'Active Networks.'

Click Properties (Windows 7 may prompt you for permission to make network setting changes.)

Highlight 'Internet Protocol Version 4' and click Properties.

Click the radio button 'Use the following DNS server addresses:' and type in OpenDNS' addresses in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
Make sure Automatically detect settings

Then try to restart and open browsers if this doesn't work let me know. I found a very insightful site that can be a fix for you as well if my first idea didn't resolve your issue here's the link: http://www.cytraxsolutions.com/2009/10/internet-connection-problem.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wont-load-websites.1027334/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi, I am having major issues with computer not allowing websites to load.Some will load fine, whereas others such as facebook,myspace,msn,and anti virus support page will "hang" and not load.This has been occuring for the past week, so it is not a temp issue.
I am running XP on an Optima Laptop using IE 8, although I still cannot load if I use any other browser-Chrome,Safari etc... and I have not had any problems previously.
My anti virus is Norton and it comes back OK with full system scan.

Relevancy 49.45%

Hey guys I have a really nasty problem load websites Certain don't which i really have no idea how to fix When I start my computer which is running win yahoo messenger won't sign in and certain websites won't load for me for about - minutes So it's just for certain websites and the yahoo messenger client Skype and of the websites load with no problems whatsoever And it only happens after i turn on my machine or after a restart The problem persists no matter what browsers i use When i ping those websites I get Certain websites don't load replies from them everything looks just fine but they just won't load After - minutes they just fire up all at once and i get no problems whatsoever It's not a problem with the internet connection as I got another windows running machine an iPad and my gf's Mac and none of them are experiencing this issue Plus it also happens when i'm using any other network from a different location Any ideas why this crap is happening to me Update i have flushed my dns and have run antivirus solutions like dr web combofix and malwarebyes anti-malware and still no joy My windows updates are up to date Do you need any other info for a diagnostic

A:Certain websites don't load

Try using Google DNS 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 or OpenDNS 208.67.222.222/208.67.220.220 and see if the problem persist?

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/26439-certain-websites-dont-load.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I am having a similar problem as Coltrane - Thread quot anti spyware quot popups amp some websites wont load I am getting Pop-ups for antivirus and Malware removal as well as something about a Forex Club Also many sites aren't loading Google load websites Some Pop-ups and won't loads but I can't search with it Careerbuilder doesn't load at all A few other sites I use don't load either I would have to test which don't I have ran AVG and Ad-Aware Bothe have found stuff and removed them Ad-Aware Pop-ups and Some websites won't load has ran a full scan about times each time finding several things to remove HiJackThis Log has been attached I ran Combo Fix and realized that I hadn't setup the Recovery Console I set that up after ComboFIX completed scan ComboFix LogComboFix - - - Ramirez - - - NTFSx Pop-ups and Some websites won't load Running from C Documents and Settings Ramirez Desktop ComboFix exe Created a new restore point WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED ADS - WINDOWS deleted bytes in streams Other Deletions C Documents and Settings Ramirez Application Data macromedia Flash Player SharedObjects C KA THG www broadcaster com C Documents and Settings Ramirez Application Data macromedia Flash Player SharedObjects C KA THG www broadcaster com played list sol C Documents and Settings Ramirez Application Data macromedia Flash Player SharedObjects C KA THG www broadcaster com video queue sol C Documents and Settings Ramirez Application Data macromedia Flash Player macromedia com support flashplayer sys www broadcaster com C Documents and Settings Ramirez Application Data macromedia Flash Pop-ups and Some websites won't load Player macromedia com support flashplayer sys www broadcaster com settings sol C WINDOWS BM f ef xml C WINDOWS cookies ini C WINDOWS Downloaded Program Files setup inf C WINDOWS pskt ini C WINDOWS system byrjilju ini C WINDOWS system gvegkbvi ini C WINDOWS system gvegkbvi tmp C WINDOWS system HgjQtBeg ini C WINDOWS system HgjQtBeg ini C WINDOWS system mdm exe Files Created from - - to - - - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Program Files Lavasoft - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Lavasoft - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Program Files Common Files Wise Installation Wizard - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C WINDOWS system drivers Avg - - - - --a------ C WINDOWS system drivers avgldx sys - - - - --a------ C WINDOWS system drivers avgtdix sys - - - - --a------ C WINDOWS system drivers avgrkx sys - - - - --a------ C WINDOWS system avgrsstx dll - - - - --a------ C WINDOWS system ujlijryb dll - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Avg - - - - --a------ C WINDOWS system mshinyyr dll - - - - --a------ C WINDOWS system oraunlrb dll - - - - lt DIR gt d--h----- C AVG VAULT - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Program Files AVG - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C acccore - - - - lt DIR gt d--hs---- C found - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Documents and Settings Ramirez Application Data SPORE Creature Creator - - - - --a------ C WINDOWS system ealregsnapshot reg - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data LogMeIn - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Program Files YouTube Driver - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C WatchNow - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C My Videos - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Google - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Program Files Watchtower - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Documents and Settings Ramirez Application Data OfficeUpdate Find M Report - - --------- d-----w C Documents and Settings Ramirez Application Data DNA - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Steam - - --------- d-----w C Program Files LogMeIn - - --------- d-----w C Documents and Settings Ramirez Application Data BitTorrent - - --------- d-----w C Program Files TeamViewer - - --------- d-----w C Program Files LimeWire - - ----a-w C WINDOWS DUMP a d tmp - - --------- d-----w C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Microsoft Help -... Read more

A:Pop-ups and Some websites won't load

Hi,

Welcome to Tech Support Forum.

The version of Combofix you are using is old. Please remove the old copy and download the latest copy from here and save it to your desktop.

Double click on ComboFix.exe to run it.

When done, a log will be produced. Please post that log and a new HijackThis log in your next reply.

Do not mouse click on Combofix while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

Create an Uninstall list
Open HijackThis.
Click on the Open the Misc Tools section button.
Look under System tools.
Click on the Open Uninstall Manager... button.
Click on the Save list... button.
It will prompt you to save. Save this log in a convenient location. By default it's named uninstall_list.txt.
Notepad will open. Please post this log in your next reply.

In your next reply, please post:
Combofix log (C:\Combofix.txt)
A new HijackThis log
The Uninstall list

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/pop-ups-and-some-websites-wont-load-263375.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I am using Windows 8 64-bit and I am having an issue loading certain websites. Twitter and Facebook are the main two. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Chrome portable, Firefox portable and qupzilla portable. I tried using https as well. http://en-gb.facebook.com loads but once I enter my login details it just comes up with "problem loading page" again. I have run Malwarebytes and SUPERantispyware I have cleared cache's etc and nothing seems to be helping. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm almost at my wits end with it.
I should add I've reset my router, restored factory settings but they seem to work on other devices (android phone, old laptop etc).

A:Can't get some websites to load

Check and make sure that time/date settings were accurate in your computer. If the problem still persists, try uninstalling Firefox/Chrome and install it back again.

Post back for further help!!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-get-some-websites-to-load.202588/
Relevancy 49.45%

For over the past month I have two websites that I know of that will not load. Both of the sites are active and other people on other computers can access them. The sites were working for me previously. I have tried to load them on IE, Firefox & Chrome so I am not sure that it is the these services specifically but some data, download or update to my computer that is blocking the sites. I am usuaully using Windows XP.

I have trouble shooted with the HP folks two different times and nothing we tried worked. I also troubleshooted with other tech forum folks who were friendly and nice but nothing they suggested has worked yet. This seems to be a mystery diagnosis. Anyone with any insight to this type of problem please reply. Diva_Girl

A:Certain Websites Do Not Load??

If those websites are working with other browser then something is blocking it from your IE, try checking the add-ons, security software like antivirus program, optimize your browser like delete the cookies, temp files, history and restore to default the security settings and default settings.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/certain-websites-do-not-load-380816.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Despite sites working yesterday, suddenly several website will not load for me, including PayPal and eBay. I have had this problem before, but was able to fix. Doesn't appear that fix helps this time. This problem is on both my desktop and laptop. Both are IE7. Desktop running XP, laptop running Vista.

This is killing me. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

A:Websites won't load

please try this

Click Here to download IEdll.zip. Save it to your desktop.
Right click on IEdll.zip click on Extract all.
Go to the extracted files and double click on IEdll.bat
Follow the prompts.
It will tell you when it is done.
When finished please restart your computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/websites-wont-load-254898.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi,

Sometimes when i'm on internet the websites won't load anymore and i cant click on anything...
I got this problem with all browsers i know and cant fix it..
I'm having this every day 1-3 times...
Most times i'm using firefox.

A:Sometimes websites won't load

Have you tried scanning for infections?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sometimes-websites-wont-load.153818/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi everyone I've the load Some websites don't issue stated in the title Some websites load and others time out I've been googling for two days trying all sorts of solutions but none of it helped Before I just wipe and reinstall Windows I want to try this as a last resort partly because I'm not even convinced it's actually in the computer Some websites don't load itself Here's what I know so far - The problem started at an indefinate time it's the computer of my parents and they can't tell me more than it suddenly stopped - The pages that aren't loading don't share any commons grounds they're news pages forums secured websites a bit of everything - Some pages load slowly instead of not at all - The computer runs on Windows Home edition and is up to date - The computer is wired to a switch which leads into a router which connects to the modem - The problem occurs with Internet Explorer Google Chrome and Firefox - The problem is not affecting any other computers on the same network - I can ping some of the unreachable websites just fine Typing in their IP address does not load the page I've tried the following things that didn't work - Deleting temporary internet files and resetting safety settings to normal - Disabling the firewall - Clearing the DNS cache - Giving the computer a static IP address - Changing the DNS server manually to that of google - Uninstalling and reinstalling browsers and related applications like Flash and Java - Disabling all startup programs except for Windows services - Disabling the virus scanner - Using safe mode with networking - Using a system restore point from several months ago - Logging in to the router to see if something was blocking it there - Scanning for virusses and malware and using a cleaning program - The suggestions listed in the sticky of this forum for getting access to secure pages - Perhaps a few more that I forgot along the way I've been googling solutions and trying them to see if anything sticks Any solution that didn't stick I undid as far as that was possible before proceeding I've found a lot of people reporting on similar problems that were fixed by one of the solutions mentioned above but it's not helping me If someone has suggestions for things I haven't tried yet please I know my way around computers so I can handle more elaborate or complex solutions I think If there's any information you guys need let me know Thanks for taking a look

A:Some websites don't load

Do the pages that dont load on that computer, load on other devices?  It could be server error, or it could be your ISP, somehow throttling your connection to certain sites.  You have quite the comprehensive list of things you have already tried.
Im not exactly sure what to suggest for you to do.  Good luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/546798/some-websites-dont-load/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello

I am using IE 8 on Windows XP pro. Recently I have discovered that some websites suddenly won't load. These are websites I've regularly visited in the past, and I know that other people are able to still load them on other computers. The computer is running McAfee security scan plus, which of course is not finding anything. What next?

Julie

A:some websites won't load

Hello Julie.Change your DNS Servers: Go to > Run... and in the open box, type: cmdPress OK or Hit Enter.At the command prompt, type or copy/paste: ipconfig /flushdnsHit Enter.You will get a confirmation that the flush was successful.Close the command box.Clear the entire cache to ensure everything is cleaned out:Clear the Java cacheClear the browser cache in Internet ExplorerSafely Delete the Temporary Internet Files <- for Internet Explorer 8How to Clear Your Browser's Cache <- for other versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox and different browsersClean out Windows temporary filesNext run MBAM (MalwareBytes):Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.Download Link 1Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.Troubleshoot Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/412584/some-websites-wont-load/
Relevancy 49.45%

There are two websites in our computer lab that will not load. I have tried several different browsers, turned off firewalls, scanned for viruses and spyware and emptying temp files, etc. I can ping the addresses, but when I do a traceroute they time out from the 5th hop forward. We can visit any other website, it is just these two sites. The server in the lab is running Windows 2003 Standard Edition, and there are three routers. There twenty computers in the lab all using Windows XP. We could use some help, since the one website is ours (www.campbellfordcrc.ca) and the other is a website that the public uses constantly for job searches (www.ospreycareers.com).

The only spyware that was found was one called AutomatedSurf. However, the antispyware program did remove it.

Thanks

Relevancy 49.02%

I am using Windows 8. Often a web page will not fully load and I have use "refresh" one or more times to get it to load. Is there something I am doing wrong or a setting I can change?
Thanks,
Bob

A:Websites don't always fully load!

Are you using windows 8.1 or windows 8

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/33851-websites-dont-always-fully-load.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I'm unable to open any HTTPS website. This morning my router died and I replaced it with a new one. I called my ISP to verify I have correct DNS servers. I can't think of anything that would restrict https in the router..

When I try to load https I get a connection timed out, as if the server isnt there. For example I can load amazon.com, but when I click on my account it times out.

Any suggestions? I realize this might not be Win7 specific..

A:Can't load HTTPS websites

Do you have other pc overthere connected to same router? Does it have the same problem?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/306842-cant-load-https-websites.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hey all,

I'm having some problems on my mac (OS X 10.9.4) where I'm unable to load the css and js files for various websites. Some examples of what I'm seeing and the errors that I'm getting can be found at the links below.

Css/js problems? - Imgur
Css/js problems? - Imgur

I've gotten these same errors on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera and have tried clearing the cache, resetting, and reinstalling all of these browsers. I initially thought it was an issue with flash I checked for updates on that but I'm up to date. I've also restarted my computer, tried with 3 different routers, and cleared my DNS settings. I'm at my wits end here, any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

A:Unable to load css/js on certain websites

Do you have any kind of AV installed on OSX? Or firewall? The resources could be being blocked (judging by the first pic with ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED plastered on every resource).

Edit: also if you have some kind of peerblocking software, that can block those resources / network connectivity as well.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f50/unable-load-css-js-certain-websites-271899/
Relevancy 49.02%

I am having problems with getting websites to load properly Images for coupons on www coupons com and www couponcabin com etc are not showing All that shows up is a white screen with words in blue Images websites won't load on and the quot image quot has a black x on it I have tried deleting my internet cache I have checked my ie settings to show images I am about to go at my wits end I do not have any problems while using my desktop computer only my laptop and it is doing it with internet explorer and firefox I am using an Envy x and I never had this problem until recently Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows bit Processor Intel R Atom TM CPU Z GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Images won't load on websites Card Intel R Graphics Media Accelerator Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Hewlett-Packard F Images won't load on websites Antivirus Computer Security Updated and Enabled nbsp

A:Images won't load on websites

Go here, then click the large blue "Download Now @ Bleeping Computer" button to download and save AdwCleaner.exe to your desktop.

Close all open windows first, then double-click AdwCleaner.exe to load its main window.

Click the Scan button, then allow the scanning process to finish.
(Note: There may be several seconds delay before the progress bar appears, so be patient.)

Click the Report button.

When the log appears, save it.

Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE log here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/images-wont-load-on-websites.1140318/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi amp I'd like to thank you for looking at my post I'm experiencing problems with a lot of load. 7 Some websites IE Slowdown. won't different websites either being slow or unavailable My browser locates the website but then the status bar at the bottom of the brower window says something like quot Waiting on http etc The site s in question never appear I end up redirecting my browser amp doing something else Some of the webby's IE 7 Slowdown. Some websites won't load. load partially amp then stop My PC is a couple of years old amp is running Vista with a fully up to date version of AVG free edition I've got no quot detectable quot viruses running a scan using AVG or Spybot or Ad Aware Browsing seems to the only thing affected amp there are no outward signs that anything else is wrong I run CCleaner on a fairly regular basis to clean out the caches I'm a bit of a computer numpty but can usually work throught things in a logical amp organised fashion once I'm aware of whats required If there's anything in that log that looks dodgy or is simply not required please let me know Edited to add Could this be a problem within my Buffalo router Your help is much appreciated Dave Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows System mobsync exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatchTray exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LComMgr Communications Helper exeC Program Files Logitech QuickCam Quickcam exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files SetPoint LBTWiz exeC Windows sttray exeC Windows System rundll exeC Program Files Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACDaemon exeC Windows System rundll exeC Ruaridh Angus Music ZEN Media Explorer CTCheck exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Program Files Creative Sync Manager Unicode CTSyncU exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files SetPoint SetPoint exeC Program Files stickies stickies exeC Windows ehome ehmsas exeC Program Files Common Files Logitech khalshared KHALMNPR EXEC Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM CPSHelpRunner exeC Program Files Common Files Logishrd LQCVFX COCIManager exeC Users Admin Account AppData Local Microsoft Windows Temporary Internet Files Content IE P UBCOY HiJackThis exeC Users ADMINA AppData Local Temp Rar EX HijackThis exeC Users Admin Account Desktop HijackThis exeC Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Windows Mail WinMail exeC Windows system DllHost exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by DellR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhostO - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B -... Read more

A:IE 7 Slowdown. Some websites won't load.

Hi Davesport,Welcome to BC HijackThis forum. I am farbar. I am going to assist you with your problem.Please refrain from making any changes to your system (updating Windows, installing applications, removing files, etc.) from now on as it might prolong handling your log and make the job for both of us more difficult.Please download OTL by OldTimer.Save it to your desktop.Double click on the OTL icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Click Run Scan button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them to your reply:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt <-- Will be minimized

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/231558/ie-7-slowdown-some-websites-wont-load/
Relevancy 49.02%

This has been driving me crazy. SO in any of the 4 browsers I have installed (IE 8, Firefox, Chrome and safari) I ocassionally cannot navigate to certain websites. Off the top of my head, some of these include;
Toshiba's website (www.toshiba.ca)
Hewlett packard's website (www.hp.ca)
downloads from logitech (various)
a radio station I sometimes listen too (www.z1035.com)
and the download portion of apple's website

I booted into safe mode with networking, it works fine

I used the norton removal tool to remove NIS 2011, stopped any and all security software in msconfig, reset my browser settings, cleared my browser's cache... nothing works out of safe mode. Any ideas?

Oh and I also ran a triple pass low level format and reinstalled windows 7.... for those that would suggest recovery

A:Some websites (mostly downloads) will not load

I think you need to use the proxy server to help loading, some websites only can be opened under the state of proxy server entry.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/some-websites-mostly-downloads-will-not-load.154599/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi,

I was initially getting a rundll error upon setup and noticed a few sites were having trouble loading (i.e. news sites, hotmail).  Also noticed a few re-directs from bing & google searches.  Problem got worse and now many sites come up unable to load.  Some would take a long while to try while others including this site are instantly blocked.  This occurs with IE8 and Chrome.

I downloaded and used Malware Bytes which found three infections and cleared them.  The rundll error message disappeared but site loads became worse.  I also used CCleaner and Spybot to no avail.  I also tried resetting my internet settings but it keeps telling me something is open and will not reset.

I know very little about the "inner" workings of computers so be patient with me on your answers.  I am using a work computer today otherwise I would not be able to access this site.

Thanks for your help.

A:Unable to load certain websites

Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your DesktopDoubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters
Check Loaded Modules and Detect TDLFS file system. Do not check Verify file digital signatures (even though it is checked in the example)If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now
Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to runIf threats are detected select Skip for all of them unless I instruct you otherwiseClick Continue
Click Reboot computerPlease post the contents of TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt found in your root directory (typically c:\)in your replyDue to forum upgrade you may face issues posting the TDSSkiller log.Just last few lines of log is sufficient===================================================RKILLPlease download Rkill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below (if one of them does not work try another.) and save it to your desktop:Link 1Link 2In order for Rkill to run properly you must disable your anti-malware software. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.Double-click on Rkill. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)Note: You may have to run Rkill a few times before it is successful. You may also have to download Rkill from a different link which will save it as a different file name.A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.An Rkill.log will appear. Please copy and paste the contents in your reply (file also located at c:\rkill.log)Do not reboot your computer after running Rkill as the malware programs will start again. If your computer reboots, run Rkill again before continuing on to the next step.If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply.===================================================ESET Online ScannerI'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan This process may may take several hours, that is normalHold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.
Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technology
ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, click List ThreatsCopy and paste the information in your next reply. Note: If no malware was found you will not get a log.Click the Back button.Click the Finish button===================================================Junkware Removal Tool by thisisuPlease download Junkware Removal ToolDisable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)Right-mouse click JRT.exe and select Run as administrator (Windows XP double click the icon)Please allow the program time to runOnce completed a Notepad document will open on your desktopCopy and paste the contents in your reply.Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste the information rather than send an attachment. TDSSKiller logRKILL logESET logJunkware removal tool log 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489735/unable-to-load-certain-websites/
Relevancy 49.02%

Sometimes when i surf the web with Google Chrome, i get this error saying "This webpage is not available" and when i click on the More information on this error button, it says "Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error".
The same problem also happens with Internet Explorer.

I also noticed that i cant load images properly.

Please help me. This is getting on my nerves.

Images appears like the one below.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/chrome-cant-load-websites-445289.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello all, I'm having some weird problem - probably caused by a virus or something. Anyway, I have scanned my computer, with 2 different Anti-Trojan applications, both found many infected items and removed it. now everything seems to be cleaned. Thing is, while trying to load google.com or bing.com - both sites wont load - it just hangs. I tried from 3 various browsers. When I put both sites IP addresses in the host file - it works! How can I get rid of this hassle??? Thanks in advanced. Nir.

A:Websites refuse to load

It might be a DNS cache error. Copy the following into Notepad, and save to the desktop as "Flush.bat" minus the quotation marks.

Quote:
@Echo on
pushd\windows\system32\drivers\etc
attrib -h -s -r hosts
echo 127.0.0.1 localhost>HOSTS
attrib +r +h +s hosts
popd
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns
netsh winsock reset all
netsh int ip reset all
shutdown -r -t 1
del %0

Right-click the bat file and select "Run as Administrator". Your computer should automatically restart. If not, restart it.

Never hurts to check to be sure that no viruses remain. If yuu have not done so already, download, install, update and run Malwarebytes Antimalware.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/233210-websites-refuse-load.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I have an account for a website in carsdoo.com. On Saturday, I noticed that I could not access the carsdoo system and my webpage. (www.carsdoo.com and www.automotiveclub-gt.com). Everything else I can access problem free.

At first I thought carsdoo.com was down. I check with them and all is well.

I thought my Internet provider (Tigo) blocked me, but I call and all is well there too.

I tried in all the computes going out of our office, and none could access (windows and mac alike). We do not have any proxies installed.

I then use my celular phone as a HotSpot and used my computer... All worked ok.

Any suggestions are wellcome.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/websites-from-one-domain-do-not-load.1156211/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi everyone I know websites won't Some load 7 windows in there are loads of topics similar to this one but none of them was of any help Here is my problem I am running windows bit freshly installed only a few weeks ago today I've noticed that some websites won't load or won't load properly in all my browsers I have firefox IE and chrome Example sites are adobe com ebay com facebook com and Some websites won't load in windows 7 msn com Those Some websites won't load in windows 7 websites worked Some websites won't load in windows 7 ok before I don't think it's a network or isp related problem as I can access those websites normally on another laptop running Windows XP and connected to the same wireless network I have had this same problem about a week or two and the only thing that worked was completely reinstalling windows which I don't want to go through again Also I have tried many possible solutions including full antivirus scan with up to date Kaspersky Internet disabling antivirus flushing dns through CMD trying from another user account restarting computer and modem Nothing worked Can someone please help with this problem Thanks in advance

A:Some websites won't load in windows 7

Tell exactly was is displayed

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/285767-some-websites-wont-load-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 49.02%

My sister asked me to help fix her computer. About a couple of months ago it took about 5 minutes to load when on the Internet. She would click on websites and had to wait for a couple of minutes for it to load. I searched online for a solution and came across the disabling SuperFetch one. That worked tremendously well. But recently it has been acting up again. It takes about 2 minutes for websites to load. I previously ran an Avast and Malwarebytes scan and it came back clean. 

UPDATE: I just started another Avast scan to pass the time and it is showing 1 infected file. Scan is still not complete.

Nevermind. It was a false positive for AdwCleaner. Websites still loading slow.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/602583/websites-slow-to-load/
Relevancy 49.02%

Went to bed last night and everything was working fine. Now a couple of my websites won't load like google for example (but yay for still having TSF). World of Warcraft still works as well. I turned off the firewall but no luck. Any suggestions what to do?

I'm using Vista Ultimate.

A:[SOLVED] Web help: Certain websites won't load

It seems to be working now.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/solved-web-help-certain-websites-wont-load-345263.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi Every few months or so I will encounter a problem where my computer will begin to have problems with loading websites Google Chrome will just display load to failed Websites a blank page or say no data received I have to reload the website in Websites failed to load Chrome a couple of times and it will sometimes sluggishly open or not at all Obviously rebooting the computer does not help and other devices on the local network which access the internet via the same router function perfectly fine Opening websites through a different browser such as Firefox can sometimes help but does not always Pinging websites works fine and downloading files also works fine Last time I had this problem I scanned my computer with HijackThis and uploaded the log to some auto analyzer forum which found no threats Then scanned with MalawareByes HitmanPro and RougueKiller some of which I believe found small things like a bad website cookie or corrupt registry entry but did not fix the problem Finally I ran ComboFix which at one point helped me get rid of a nasty virus and that was the only thing that was able to resolved the problem I no longer have the log from that ComboFix run but I remember that the main drawback I had was that it somehow broke the update feature of my Kaspersky Internet Security and I had to reinstall the software for it to work properly This time around I started having a similar problem a couple of days ago and just ran ComboFix straight away As last time it corrupted the update feature of Kaserpsky Internet Security but after a restart the problem was gone Looking at the log file I can see that ComboFix deleted files c users hds adguardInstaller exe c users kostya AppData Local Temp sfamcc dll c users kostya AppData Local Temp sfareca dll c windows PFRO log Websites load fine now but I'd like to understand what kind of Malaware I removed and whether the problem is gone for good I've ran the DDS diagnostics tool as requested by boopme DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by kostya at on - - Microsoft Windows Professional GMT AV Kaspersky Internet Security Enabled Updated C FBF- BCB- -D D- EDFEC E SP Kaspersky Internet Security Enabled Updated DE B- DF - BEF-ED D- AD D SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF FW Kaspersky Internet Security Enabled FB ABE A- A - -FCD -C EA D E Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvSCPAPISvr exe C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security avp exe C Program Files Intel iCLS Client HeciServer exe C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation NetService NvNetworkService exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv nvstreamsvc exe C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrA exe C Progz Serviio bin ServiioService exe C Progz Serviio bin ServiioService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows system viakaraokesrv exe C Windows SysWOW vmnat exe C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Windows SysWOW vmnetdhcp exe C Program Files x Common Files VMware USB vmware-usbarbitrator exe D progz VMware vmware-authd exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv nvstreamsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation Update Core NvBackend exe C Progz rvx RVX exe C Progz Servi... Read more

A:Websites failed to load

Greetings kostya86 and to BleepingComputer's Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum.My name is Oh My! and I am here to help you! Now that we are "friends" please call me Gary.If you would allow me to call you by your first name I would prefer to do that. ===================================================Ground Rules:First, I would like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please try to match our commitment to you with your patience toward us. If this was easy we would never have met. Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I will provide for you while we work on your computer together. I need to be certain about the state of your computer in order to provide appropriate and effective steps for you to take. Most often "well intentioned" (and usually panic driven!) independent efforts can make things much worse for both of us. If at any point you would prefer to take your own steps please let me know, I will not be offended. I would be happy to focus on the many others who are waiting in line for assistance.Please perform all steps in the order they are listed in each set of instructions. Some steps may be a bit complicated. If things are not clear, be sure to stop and let me know. We need to work on this together with confidence.Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless directed otherwise. Please do not re-run any programs I suggest. If you encounter problems simply stop and tell me.When you post your reply, use the button instead.In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see the button. Click on this then choose Immediate E-Mail notification and then Proceed and you will be sent an email once I have posted a response.If you do not reply to your topic after 5 days we assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.When your computer is clean I will alert you of such. I will also provide for you detailed information about how you can combat future infections.I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so.Now let's get started ===================================================Now that I am assisting you, you can expect that I will be very responsive to your situation. If you are able, I would request you check this thread at least once per day so that we can try to resolve your issues effectively and efficiently. If you are going to be delayed please be considerate and post that information so that I know you are still with me. Unfortunately, there are many people waiting to be assisted and not enough of us at BleepingComputer to go around. I appreciate your understanding and diligence.Thank you for your patience thus far. While I review our situation please run the below for me.===================================================Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)--------------------Download Farbar Recover Scan Tool for either 32 bit or 64 bit systems and save it to your desktop <<< ImportantIf you are unsure if you have 32 bit or 64 bit simply download and try one. If that doesn't run properly the other one shouldDouble click the iconClick Yes to the disclaimerMake sure the Addition.txt box is checkedClick Scan and allow the program to runClick OK on the Scan complete screen, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen2 Notepad documents should now be open on your desktop.Please copy and paste the contents of both in your reply===================================================System Summary Information--------------------Press the windows key + r on your keyboard at the same timeType msinfo32 and press EnterLeft click on System SummaryClick File, Save, and name the file SummaryZip and attach the file to your reply===================================================Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste any requested log information unless you are asked to attach it. FRST resultsAddition logSyste... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/550762/websites-failed-to-load/
Relevancy 49.02%

I have Firefox the last version. My Antivirus Avast (Free)
I have these problems with my Firefox, sometimes the website does not load right. This happens mainly in ebay, hotmail, and some other websites.
I uploaded a picture of it, after this happens I need to refresh the website 1 or 2 times, in order to see it normal.
I scanned my computer, but no virus. Somebody said a spyware could be the problem, but my computer (AV) does not detect any.
I wonder what the problem could be
I hope someone can help me, thank you!

A:Firefox does not load websites right.

Looks like an old version to me. Latest is v6.0.2 so try that:
Mozilla Firefox Web Browser

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/firefox-does-not-load-websites-right-599629.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I've got a strange issue with my Firefox 3.6.13 on Windows 7 64bit

lately it loads some websites zoomed in (like if I pressed once CTRL & +)
some websites load normally, some first zoomed in then switch automatically to normal view, and other stay zoomed in.

The problem occurs whenever I close a website and reopen it.
Firefox restart tried, Windows restart tried, resetting bookmarks tried...
and tried to clear cache...

hope you can help me, that kind of annoying... ^^"

many thanks in advance - Reimi

A:websites load zoomed in

This has been a random problem with Firefox 3.6.13. I haven't experienced it myself but you're about the 5th I've heard that has had it. It has been reported to firefox.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/websites-load-zoomed-in-553331.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Essentially much of my Some images on websites load won't certain problem is tied to one website Facebook However I have experienced periodic problems with other websites over the last week as well though not as extensive and certainly not as persistent For example I'm seeing a red X on this IE forum home page header just below where it the headers reading Tech Support Forum gt Microsoft Support For those familiar with Facebook I cannot view Some images won't load on certain websites my friends' profile photos nor my own Other images on the website photo albums other non-photo graphics appear with no problem This has been going on for about a week Initially I could see a random profile picture or two and my own profile photo would occasionally show up Then they all turned to the little red X's I've tried the following suggestions I've found on the web with no real success deleted temp files deleted cookies turned off pop-up blocker temporarily added Facebook as safe website for pop-ups and cookies restored IE to original settings installed latest version of Java I also downloaded Firefox and has success viewing the site correctly during my first visits however now no profile photos can be seen using Firefox either A few days ago I started seeing some profile photos again but the majority were still X's I was having more widespread internet problems last night and deleted temp files again but now the few photos that were showing up are entirely gone I'm running Vista using IE and am not that computer savvy certainly not compared to most of you on here I would truly appreciate any help fixing this problem and thank you all in advance

A:Some images won't load on certain websites

Hello and welcome to TSF
Do you have these problems in any other browsers? Please try one of the below (both are free):

Firefox
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Opera
http://www.opera.com/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/some-images-wont-load-on-certain-websites-225628.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I have messenger, but when I try to open the browser a broadband link error come up on the title part of the browser. and the message says """Resolution Successful
The error has been successfully resolved. Please close down your browser and restart it to continue browsing online."""The address in the box says http://gateway.2wire.net/xslt?PAGE=HURL00 but it will never allow me to open a website.

A:Explorer will not load websites

I experienced this problem recently while using Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13 I solved it by navigating to Tools, Manage Add-ons, Add/Remove Add-ons, and disabling the addon entitled "Diagnose Connection Problems". Haven't seen it since. Hope that helps.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/explorer-will-not-load-websites-122931.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello everyone Please help me My internet on the laptop is acting weirdly some sites will load easily and some just takes forever to load I m currently running an antivirus and spyware doctor on the laptop Here s my hijack log please help thanks in advance Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C at all, doesnt some load please help websites WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C some websites doesnt load at all, please help WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System WLTRYSVC EXE C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe c program files some websites doesnt load at all, please help common files logitech lvmvfm LVPrcSrv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Common Files Creative Labs Shared Service CreativeLicensing exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Common Files Authentium AntiVirus dvpapi exe C Program Files iolo common lib ioloServiceManager exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor pctsAuxs exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor pctsSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system WLTRAY exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C Program Files Creative VoiceCenter AndreaVC exe C WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXE C Program Files Logitech Video CameraAssistant exe C DOCUME Soukie LOCALS Temp clclean C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files iolo System Mechanic Professional AntiVirus ioloAV exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor pctsTray exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktopIndex exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C Program Files iolo System Mechanic Professional Personal Firewall ioloFW exe C Program Files NetWaiting netWaiting exe C Program Files Dell Support DSAgnt exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktopCrawl exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files iolo System Mechanic Professional AntiVirus iAVEmailScanner exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C WINDOWS system Notepad exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C Documents and Settings Soukie My Documents Downloads HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http forums t-intermedia com index php R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Page URL www google com ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk amp channel us amp ibd R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software ... Read more

A:some websites doesnt load at all, please help

Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix.

Post the log from ComboFix when you've accomplished that, along with a new HijackThis log.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/some-websites-doesnt-load-at-all-please-help.738844/
Relevancy 49.02%

good morning i have a problem since a longer time now and im really out of solutions half of the websites i try to open wont open they keep loading a long time till i get the typical error msg - quot cant connect to xyz quot -or the page stays just white and at the websites wont load bottom it says 'done' if i refresh it it will repeat one of those two i have that regardless of the browser im using firefox ie same then other websites work just websites wont load fine i used even a program to clear cookies and cache didnt help its strange as it happened just out of the blue and everything did work before without any problems i googled a bit and found out im not the only one with that problem but i didnt find any solutions so far the last thing i have in mind is to format but i really dont wanna do that any gots an idea thx

A:websites wont load

Hi and welcome to TSF

Can you give a couple of the URL's that you can't access?

BG

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/websites-wont-load-494752.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I can't open www.shaw.ca, www.canadapost.ca, or www.superpages.ca on my computer. Firefox shows the error "The operation timed out when attempting to connect to XXX". All other webpages behave perfectly fine.

I've tried connecting on a few different browsers and none of them work, so it's not a browser problem. Also tried shutting down firewalls and antiviruses; no change. It's not a problem with the website itself because my friend's house can load the websites just fine.

Also the problem seems to be with the domain names: start.shaw.ca works and www.superpages.com works too.

Any suggestions?

A:Help! Specific websites won't load

Most likely it is not a problem with your computer; but with your ISP. For some reason the connection between the backbone you are on and the one these .ca sites are on is not functioning and you cannot get through.

What happens if you go to
http://www.google.ca

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/help-specific-websites-wont-load-84401.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi,

My computer is not loading 2 sites that they have loaded before. The URL's are www.s1.zetaboards.com and www.tnb-rs.com. I use a wireless connection with my desktop and my laptop and I believe by researching I was logged in on both of those forums on both computers for an extended amount of time which might have caused the problem. I called my wireless support NetGear who didn't help and they told me to call my ISP - Comcast who didn't help but said they would call a support specialist but i don't want to wait. Ive flused my DNS turned off both computers, tryed both and tryed different browsers to see if that helps load the site but they didn't. I'm not much of a tech guy so if you have a suggestion could you please explain it, Thank you .

A:2 websites will not load that worked before

bump..............

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/2-websites-will-not-load-that-worked-before-480284.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi probably I m load Certain won't properly. websites posting this in the wrong section so sorry in advance Certain websites won't load properly. I ve had this issue for sometime now and I ve tried a lot of things to Certain websites won't load properly. fix it but nothing helps Some websites so far it s Tumblr Tinypic DeviantArt and Wordpress blogs though Wordpress main page Certain websites won't load properly. loads perfectly fine seem to have troubles with loading graphics It takes really really long for these websites to load and when they finally do they look like this Sorry for polish language couldn t change it http prntscr com v j - tumblr comhttp prntscr com v g - tumblr com enghttp prntscr com v s - deviantart comhttp prntscr com v o - deviantart com with some blabber typed in http prntscr com v b - tinypic comhttp prntscr com v r - random Wordpress blogIt looks like this on every browser I have installed I tried uninstalling them clearing cookies and cache - it didn t help I scanned my PC with an antivirus program also scanned it with Malwarebytes I even checked my hosts file nothing unusual Any idea what I should do to fix this issue

A:Certain websites won't load properly.

Check speedtest.net for your connection speeds...

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,145598.0.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I'm working on my mother's desktop computer. Suddenly a few days ago, all browsers stopped working. IE has "This page cannot be displayed" , Chrome says webpage not available. No websites pull up.

I have tried:

Booting in safe mode with networking, still doesn't work
Reset IE back to original settings, still doesn't work
Winsock

I can ping the router - she is using a Verizon Mifi jetpack, and it pings fine.
when I ping google, it says could not find host.

There are two other computers on the network, (I'm using one of them right now) that work fine.

I have also run Malwarebytes, found nothing. Ran AVG, found nothing.

What else can I do to fix this?

A:Websites do not load in any browser

Oh, I also disabled the firewall.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/373337-websites-do-not-load-any-browser.html
Relevancy 49.02%

This is driving me nuts Suddenly a few days ago I was unable to open certain websites on either in 3 OR 8 not load IE SOME websites Firefox will Firefox or IE I'm running XP Pro on my laptop and the puzzling element here is that the SOME websites will not load in Firefox 3 OR IE 8 majority of sites are fine All my FF bookmarks open and for example Yahoo Sports will open but ESPN com will not Connection SOME websites will not load in Firefox 3 OR IE 8 either times out or I get the dreaded The connection was reset-The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading There are numerous similar examples but no trend or pattern is apparent as to which sites will open and which will not--but it's always the same sites that time out I have reset Firefox reset user preferences to default disabled all my add-ons and temporarily disabled my antivirus program Avast I've confirmed Firefox is an exception on the Windows Firewall--all to no avail I've run Malwarebytes Spybot and Adaware with no malware found I'm out of ideas I've seen and attempted a number of fixes from numerous forums with no joy Can anyone assist Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/some-websites-will-not-load-in-firefox-3-or-ie-8-a-410298.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello again BC & Staff, im back this time i have run into a little problem with my laptop im connected to the home network just fine and i know the internet is working (By using other comps in the house) but the issue is, im not able to search any webpages. the laptop is also acting a little sluggish which raised the alarm of somthing wrong i did a scan with MBAM and i came up with 10 or so nasty trojans by the name of "Trojan.BHO".

Thank you in advanced

A:Trojan.BHO - Can't load any websites

There's a false positive showing up in 1932 that will be fixed soon.

What addons might be affected?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/216103/trojanbho-cant-load-any-websites/
Relevancy 49.02%

after logging on to computer, I go to desktop tile for the oldstyle homepage.  I click IE, and I just get "loading....... where my intended website is the .........  I never get an error message that I can't connect to the network.  I connect to a wired port on our router, and we have a laptop connecting to a wireless port on the router.  No problem there.

A:Can't get Windows 8.1 to load IE websites

Please download MiniToolBox, and save it to your desktop and run it, and checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/526293/cant-get-windows-81-to-load-ie-websites/
Relevancy 49.02%

I'm having problem with some websites eg Facebook Yahoo and Friendster It seems that these websites are not able to load properly I can access other websites such as ebay speedtest net multiply etc Properly Not Websites Load Does Some except for those I have tried deleting temp internet files caches Some Websites Does Not Load Properly and cookies but didn't work The weird thing is it's all the same for browsers i used Firefox IE and Maxthon Tried pinging the websites and didn't receive any request timed out I can't figure out what's the problem and what's causing it I used to access those sites yesterday and i properly shutdown my computer Then when I turn it back on I can't get it to work I saved screen captures Hope you guys can help results of ping C Documents and Settings user gt ping www facebook com Pinging a w akamai net with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms C Documents and Settings user gt ping www yahoo com Pinging www-real wa b yahoo com with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms please help me please

A:Some Websites Does Not Load Properly

And you did a full virus scan on this PC?
Disable Pier Guardian is using that software. Maybe a firewall issue.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/some-websites-does-not-load-properly-402514.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Referred from here http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic html OBI have been unable to get some websites to load using IE Windows XP won't select Some websites load pro These are websites which would previously load fine here are Some select websites won't load logs DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Internet Explorer Run by jford at on - - Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition Enabled Updated FB E- B - A- F -E D C FW Symantec Client Firewall Enabled Running Processes C Some select websites won't load WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroupsvchost exesvchost exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exeC Program Files Symantec Client Security Symantec Client Firewall ISSVC exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exesvchost exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files Symantec Client Security Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exeC WINDOWS SYSTEM DWRCS EXEC Program Files Citrix GoToMyPC g svc exeC Program Files Citrix GoToMyPC g comm exeC Program Files Citrix GoToMyPC g pre exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Citrix GoToMyPC g tray exeC Program Files Symantec Client Security Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exeC Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Symantec Client Security Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exeC Program Files Symantec Client Security Symantec Client Firewall SymSPort exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXEC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exeC WINDOWS SYSTEM DWRCST exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system igfxtray exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilterC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC Program Files Creative Prodikeys PC-MIDI HotKeysManager HKManager exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC PROGRA SYMANT SYMANT VPTray exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Real RealPlayer update realsched exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files MSN Toolbar Platform mswinext exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www stjohnsplymouth org uInternet Settings ProxyOverride localBHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dllBHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer c e -b - bc - - c ca - c documents and settings all users application data real realplayer browserrecordplugin ie rpbrowserrecordplugin dllBHO CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - No FileBHO Search Helper ebf - f- bff-a f-b e aac b - c program files microsoft search enhancement pack search helper SEPsearchhelperie dllBHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dllBHO A BC A - F - -AA - D C - No FileBHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files google google toolbar GoogleToolbar dllBHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files google googletoolbarnotifier swg dllBHO Bing Bar BHO d ce e -f a- - e- dc f c f - c program files msn toolbar platform npwinext dllBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dllBHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c pr... Read more

A:Some select websites won't load

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/416083 <<< CLICK THIS LINK If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.*************************************************** If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.*************************************************** We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scr DDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner. Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic: Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here: How to create a GME... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/416083/some-select-websites-wont-load/
Relevancy 49.02%

Whenever I go to a website, the ensuing pages are too large to read and adjusting text size won't solve the problem. It's unresponsive and unfixable. Help me please.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/websites-wont-load-readable-432052.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I can not seem to get certain website to load, such as MTV.com and POGO.com. They both load and then say done but i have no picture. Please help!!

A:PLEASE HELP!!! Can not get specific websites to load

Test your Macromedia Shockwave & Flash Players

Use this link to Test your Java Virtual Machine

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/please-help-can-not-get-specific-websites-to-load-149961.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hey BC,
So, on our home network, we can check e-mails, visit PayPal, and check banking information. However, casual browsing is not working. We have reset the winsock several times with the command:
netsh winsock reset

and still, no connectivity.
Any help is appreciated.

A:Nonsecure websites won't load

Have you checked your host file?

What browser are you using? What version?
Have you tried lowering security settings for your browser temporarily?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/179751/nonsecure-websites-wont-load/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi, I just bought a acer aspire. I can surf most websites but for instance i can go to yahoo but when i click mail i cannot connect to it....i let it sit and it eventually just times out. I noticed when im on my other computer i can go to any website i choose. I have disabled every firewall i can find on my computer ( dont know much about computers) and i still cannot get to certain sites. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! thank you.

A:Wont load websites

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Please turn your firewall back on. As it is your computer's defence.

Second make sure you update your Adobe Flash, Shockwave, and Java programs.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/wont-load-websites-648496.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Recently our McAfee has been acting weird on out home computer, reading that we are not fully protected. When I tried to log onto their website for help the page would not load, so I tried to log into this website and the same thing happened. However when I sign on to both McAfee and BleepingComputer from work they load just fine. Can anyone tell me whats going on? Thank You!

A:Certain Websites Dont Load

can you provide more details?
What OS?
what mcafee product are you using?
Any other security software?
What is/are the exact error messages?
do you have internet access to other websites, just one site not loading?
any malware lately? have you scanned recently?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/197001/certain-websites-dont-load/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello,
I have a small home network I have wired here with a DSL router and a switch. My secondary computer will load up all web pages except for Myspace, Windows Update, and Match.com. I don't use these but other people in my family who want to use the second computer do. My computer here loads them fine. I tried using a proxy on Mozilla, which is the browser used on the second computer and the webpages load right up. What is causing these sites to block the IP or what is going on here?
Thanks for any assistance.

A:3 Websites won't load but will with proxy

I'd be looking at the restricted sites list in the browser, perhaps that's where they are. Also, check the HOSTS file to see if they're there.

Start, Run, NOTEPAD c:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS.

Select all and copy and paste to a message here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/3-websites-wont-load-but-will-with-proxy.722580/
Relevancy 49.02%

This started happening earlier today. I can't access some sites. There doesn't seem to be a pattern between them.

3 sites I can't load and get a connection time out error:

Home | Privateer Press
Server Status - Diablo III
Ctrl+Alt+Del - Sick Day: T-shirt idea (2012-08-22)

Other sites like reddit, google, youtube are all load fine.

this is what I get when I tracert Ctrl+Alt+Del - Sick Day: T-shirt idea (2012-08-22)

http://imgur.com/mSqcp
I've already tried flushing the dns, changing dns manually, and resetting router to factor defaults. The websites will load if I view them via proxy.

I am using Firefox. The same problem occurs if I use Chrome.

This is also affecting other PCs on the network.

A:Can't load specific websites.

Just tried power cycling the router. No effect.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cant-load-specific-websites-661985.html
Relevancy 49.02%

So i just got myself a 'netis wf2412' router and set up my local network .

A 3g modem is plugged into my pc, so i can connect to internet using it. My 3g connection is also shared to my router via a lan cable. My router is set up to work as a wifi access point, so i can connect my laptop to it and browse internet on it as well.

The problem is, i cannot load any website on my laptop(pc is fine), excluding these two:
google.com
youtube.com(videos don't load tho)

I can ping any website, but when i try to load one, it just timeouts. I've found and tied a lot of ways to fix this, but nothing helps.

Can anyone help me?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/websites-refuse-to-load.1164813/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi, my computer has recently developed a problem where websites won't load properly on any browser (Chrome, Firefox and IE). I have tried deleting browser history, cookies, CCleaner, virus scan, system restore and creating a new user, all to no avail. I have also noticed that Spotify can't detect any internet connection. Other devices in the house load up fine.

Hopefully this is ok to ask a question straight away on this forum, any help would be greatly appreciated!

A:Several websites won't load on any browser

Have you tried resetting IE to default settings - ticking all of the boxes, booting IE up without Add-ons or in Safe Mode with Networking to see if there's any difference ?

Oh, and welcome to TSF

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/several-websites-wont-load-on-any-browser-697178.html
Relevancy 49.02%

hello everyone, yesterday i installed windows 10 and i'm new to it. surprisingly, when i tried to browse some websites (like ebay), they didn't load even though i had a normal internet connection. i googled, and found a solution that seemed to work, that solution was to use open dns servers - 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. i restarted the computer and i could load those websites. then i turned of the computer and started it after some time, and i couldn't load those websites again. i retyped the open dns server addresses again and restarted and i could load those sites. but you know it's very uncomfortable to use a computer like that. please help me...

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/67084-some-websites-wont-load-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 49.02%

hello everyone, yesterday i installed windows 10 and i'm new to it. surprisingly, when i tried to browse some websites (like ebay), they didn't load even though i had a normal internet connection. i googled, and found a solution that seemed to work, that solution was to use open dns servers - 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. i restarted the computer and i could load those websites. then i turned of the computer and started it after some time, and i couldn't load those websites again. i retyped the open dns server addresses again and restarted and i could load those sites. but you know it's very uncomfortable to use a computer like that. please help me...

A:some websites won't load on windows 10

Hi there. Which browser are you using? Are you connecting to the internet through a router?

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/67085-some-websites-wont-load-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 49.02%

This site can?t be reached
techguy.org?s DNS address could not be found.

This is the kind of message I get randomly while trying to access various sites like Facebook, Google, etc. Sometimes refreshing one or more times helps, sometimes I just have to try later. I'm not experiencing any issues while playing games on the net or using other online programs.

I'm using Windows 10 and Opera.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/websites-do-not-load-randomly.1170508/
Relevancy 49.02%

So i just got myself a 'netis wf2412' router and set up my local network .

A 3g modem is plugged into my pc, so i can connect to internet using it. My 3g connection is also shared to my router via a lan cable. My router is set up to work as a wifi access point, so i can connect my laptop to it and browse internet on it as well.

The problem is, i cannot load any website on my laptop(pc is fine), excluding these two:
google.com
youtube.com(videos don't load tho)

I can ping any website, but when i try to load one, it just timeouts. I've found and tied a lot of ways to fix this, but nothing helps.

Can anyone help me?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/websites-refuse-to-load.1164814/
Relevancy 49.02%

When I go on my computer dell xps labtop running windows xp my internet works fine however some websites will not load Websites such as facebook yahoo and myspace will not load while other websites such as this one will Google only works if Load Dont Websites Some I search something immediatly after I open the browser after waiting a couple minutes it will no longer work When these sites get stuck at loading the bar at the bottum of the screen remains at the beginning I use Internet Explorer and firefox and the problem exists in both My internet is working fine and Some Websites Dont Load there are no firewall problems or any security problems as well I'm not very knowledgable with computers so please keep your answers simple Please Help Here is my HijackThis log Logfile of Trend Micro Some Websites Dont Load HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LComMgr Communications Helper exe C WINDOWS system hphmon exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe c program files common files logishrd lvmvfm LVPrcSrv exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe c program files mcafee com agent mcdetect exe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mctskshd exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtMng exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C WINDOWS ehome RMSysTry exe C Program Files SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosA dp exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C WINDOWS ehome RMSvc exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHid exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtKbd exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtBty exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHsp exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack tosOBEX exe C PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack tosBtProc exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE EXCEL EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech WebColct WebColct exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HK... Read more

A:Some Websites Dont Load

Hello and welcome to TSF

Please do NOT start multiple threads on the same problem.

Here is what it says in the forum rules:

Quote:

MULTIPLE POSTING

This refers to posting the same question or same replies in multiple areas of the site (also called flooding). Please only post only once. If you feel you have posted in the wrong forum, contact a Moderator or Manager, who will move the post for you. This also includes the creation of multiple new threads on the same or similar topics and sending PM's continuously to one or more Staff members.

Click here for the rules

This thread is Closed

Also I have moved your other thread to the right section. Here is the link for it:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/secu...-moved-ie.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/some-websites-dont-load-260405.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi there,

I am running IE 9 on Windows 7. Until recently I have been able to view all websites with no problems, however now a lot of websites or parts of websites won't load.

Google works fine, as does facebook however sites like nab.com.au, kfc.com.au and a whole lot of other sites won't load at all. Then I get some websites like ebay that works on the main page but won't load 'my ebay' page.

I've tried updating Java and flash, restoring IE setting to defult, turning off norton, I've Type netsh winsock reset at the command prompt (reccomended in another thread).

So any help would be appreciated.

A:IE won't load selected websites

Forgot to mention, i'm connected to a the modem via ethernet cat 6 cable.

Oh and now Facebook isn't working.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/ie-wont-load-selected-websites-602030.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello all,
My attempts to connect to certain websites are too slow. Some connect faster, others slower and some appear not to want to connect at all.
I have four add on's that are enabled. They are Adblocker Plus (a bho) , MS XML HTTP 3.0 (a active x control)
MS XML HTTP 6.0 (a active x control) and Shockwave Flash Object (a active x control).
What areas of my computer do I need to check for the slow performance.
I did a reset of windows thinking it might help.

A:Websites Slow To Load Up

I wonder if the weather has something to do with it. It's been cloudy with rain for the last two days and now late this afternoon, the sun came out and my web connections have improved. I also live in an apartment complex and the thought occurred that there may have been too many people trying to pull in a signal on the same line. I have Verizon Internet.
The only website that I cannot connect to; is the USDA food data base. Maybe if that hurricane moves further away off shore, then I might be able to make a connection.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/66416-websites-slow-load-up.html
Relevancy 49.02%

hi.. im not sure if my thread is a networking problem, but anyway... im having problems with my internet. The websites that i visit usually cannot load as the server cannot be found. I have to continuously have to refresh until the site can then load. Otherwise, if the page loads, the images do not load and again, i have to click refresh till it does load.

This problem has been ongoing and quite frustrating... if someone can help me.. your help will be greatly appreciated..
thanks..

kim-smells

Relevancy 49.02%

A:some websites won't load on windows 10

Hi there. Which browser are you using? Are you connecting to the internet through a router?

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/67085-some-websites-wont-load-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I m using Windows Vista and using FireFox but it doesn t seem to be the problem with internet browsers because they also don t work on IE HIJACK THIS LOG Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Unknown Windows WinNT SP don't load Websites Some anymore!?? MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files DivX DivX Update DivXUpdate exe C Program Files Yahoo Search Protection SearchProtection exe C Windows System igfxtray exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers Some Websites don't load anymore!?? exe C Some Websites don't load anymore!?? Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Program Files Common Files Adobe OOBE PDApp UWA AAM Updates Notifier exe C Program Files Logitech Logitech WebCam Software LWS exe C Program Files Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM EXE C Program Files LogMeIn Hamachi hamachi- -ui exe C Program Files Common Files Spigot Search Settings SearchSettings exe C Program Files iTunes iTunes exe C Program Files Steam Steam exe C Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceHelper exe C Windows system conhost exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Apple Application Support distnoted exe C Windows system conhost exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Apple Application Support APSDaemon exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support SyncServer exe C Windows system conhost exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Windows system DllHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ca yahoo com fr mkg R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ca yahoo com fr mkg R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook IObit Toolbar - BDA -FD - F - -E FB F D F - C Program Files IObit Toolbar IE iobitToolbarIE dll R - URLSearchHook uTorrentBar Toolbar - bf fa-e b - db -af e- d a bfc - C Program Files uTorrentBar prxtbuTor dll O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO IObit Toolbar - BDA -FD - F - -E FB F D F - C Program Files IObit Toolbar IE iobitToolbarIE dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO DealScout - BB-D E- BE-A D -C E CCA AAD - C Program Files DealScout dealscout dll O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - FDDE B- F- -AB F- CBEFF - C Program Files Windows Live Companion companioncore dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO SkypeIEPluginBHO - AE - E C- ED - F B-F F A - C Program Files Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer skypeieplugin dll O - BHO uTorrentBar - bf fa-e b - db -af e- d a ... Read more

Relevancy 49.02%

I am not sure what the problem is exactly, but certain websites, (ex. myspace and kongregate) load extremely slow. It seems that if there is a shockwave app, or anything of that nature, the website takes forever to respond, this website in specific, loads at a normal speed, which is very fast. i've tried un-installing and re-installing shockwave, used kapersky, anti-malware, and virtumondo-begone and even with all that cleanup they did, the problem still exists. help here would be greatly appericated!!! thank you for any help that comes my way!!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/215104/some-websites-load-really-slow/
Relevancy 49.02%

I can t load some websites at first I just ignored it and hoped it will go away It just got annoying So when I actually tried to somewhat fix it and searched for it I can t load most of the websites that can help So can anyone please help me I forgot to mention that all of my electronics with a browser cant load these websites so it cant just maybe? problem Can't websites, some DNS load be my laptop I ran scans restarted flushed the dns and even tried changing it to a public dns but it wont load though so i didnt Contacted my ISP but they kept telling me that my internet connection is just fine Tried changing my wifi router from a newer one that i borrowed didn t change anything And still nothing it s been a week Can't load some websites, DNS problem maybe? now it s Can't load some websites, DNS problem maybe? just frustrating when you have your break early with no one around no internet D Help Please lt edited by moderator - etaf gt nbsp

A:Can't load some websites, DNS problem maybe?

edited your post - please do not use *** here or the language

is this only certain websites - can you load any websites ?

as it applies to all devices and you have changed the router - that tends to leave the ISP or modem if separate

would you give examples of websites
also try pinging the website

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ping Tests
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post the results in a reply here.
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

Start> Run {search bar in Vista/W7}> type CMD to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):

Type the following command
Ping {then a space and then add the website - eg google.com (ping google.com) }
Post back the results in a reply here
right click in the command prompt box
select all
enter
control key + C key - to copy
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-load-some-websites-dns-problem-maybe.1073345/
Relevancy 49.02%

I am able to ping and tracert websites by name but not load them in firefox or IE. I was able to update minecraft and connect to multiplayer servers to play with others. I have checked the hosts file and am able to telnet www.google.com 80 and get a reply in html. I am connected to my modem through a wireless network using a dynamic IP and have uninstalled all antivirus software. The issue started just after installing SpyHunter and running a scan with it. Any help would be appreciated.
*Edit: I am using windows 7

Relevancy 49.02%

Certain websites won't load on my specific computerfor example http://www.channelsurfing.net/ does not work on this computer, but it works on the other two computers in my house. All of these computers are all connected to the same network.Tried it on both Firefox and IE and they both tell me it is unable to connect to the website. But every other website works. I am using a Linksys WRT54g router. This computer is connected directly via ethernet. The other two computers that the website loads on are connected to this router wirelessly.Possible causes are router, firewall (norton internet security firewall). I have however turned off the NIS firewall and still gettin the same results.Also turned off Peerblock and still getting the same results... so really the only thing I can think of is the router, but how can I fix it?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/318715/why-doesnt-certain-websites-load/