XFX GeForce 8800GT 256Mb PCi-E x16
300Gb Western Digital SATA Hard Drive
DVD/DVD-RW Drive
Asaka 500W SLi Ready PSU
Tuniq Tower CPU Cooler
Antec Nine Hundred Gaming Case
Samsung 20" LCD TV/Monitor

Windows XP 32-Bit

Everything about the build seems to be fine. However the PC will crash randomly (And nearly definately if I try to play games on the thing and wierdly, try to access this site) where the sound stops and the screen garbles up.

Ive ran a burn in test with load at maximum and it comes back positive with no errors. All drivers are updated to their newest versions etc so I haven't a clue what else could be wrong.

Any ideas?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Crash with New Build

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Crash with New Build

Two things usually cause that. heat on video card so I would try leaving side off when playing games that stress the system and if that does nothing use memtest86 on the ram. www.memtest86.org
Remember with memtest you need to do 4 full tests and each has 8 passes so this takes up to 4 hours...allow the time.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/crash-with-new-build.695554/
Relevancy 54.18%

Okay guys I'd love some help with some issues I am having About two months ago I decided to start putting together parts to build my own rig first time builder here After scrounging around for a bit and getting the deals I liked I decided to put it all together and make my PC Since then Ive been having a lot of issues with errors and PC crashing Overall I am just looking to resolve these issues and walk away with a bit of knowledge on how to troubleshoot my PC problems st I am constantly receiving Java CRASH...CRASH...CRASH Recent PC Build. crashes Pandora Grooveshark Youtube periodically throughout the day nd My graphics will freeze up momentarily when viewing sites such as Youtube Twitch and occasionally when playing a game Starcraft rd Entire system crashes I will get blue screens - times a day within a hour period Blue screens range from quot Bad Pool Header quot errors to quot memory Management quot error Please help guys I am tired of these PC issues and if anyone could help walk me through the troubleshooting process I'd greatly appreciate it PC Specs Intel Core i - Sapphire Radeon HD Raidmax Atlas ATX- WB - Panda Power - Flying Pandas's Saved Part List - PCPartPicker

A:Recent PC Build. CRASH...CRASH...CRASH

dump files might be needed for further investigation
you can refer to here: BSOD Posting instructions

oh, and welcome I'm also new here

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/289048-recent-pc-build-crash-crash-crash.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Ok lets see:
you can have the dmp report and the XML with all the system specs on it.
Fast Reading Specs:
Core i7 2.6
Asus P6T Deluxe Mobo
6GB of ram
1TB (2x 500GB Raid 0)
ATi 4870 1GB

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7100.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA80078FC028
BCP3: 00000000FA000000
BCP4: 0000000000400405
OS Version: 6_1_7100
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Problem: Bluescreen obviously, but it seems to happen after a certain amount of time. but that was proven wrong with the last 2 blue screens. It blue screened at the first time boot up login screen so....
Steps taken:
-Reinstalled OS
-Uninstalled Audio Drivers
-Uninstalled Video Drivers
<----------------------->
Windows 7 installed everything else.
I'm outta ideas. Thoughts?

A:Another Crash Win 7 7100 RC 64 Build

Ok intersting, I tried to reformat the computer and got a blue screen durring the instalation. I had no idea that could even happen. But I guess its a hardware error, thanks for everones input lol jk but if you tried to help at least then thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/19507-another-crash-win-7-7100-rc-64-build.html
Relevancy 48.16%

This was my first attempt at a new complete system build. I bought the computer off a friend in need of cash and had to replace a dead mobo and psu. Its been giving me a BSOD from the very beginning. No idea what's causing it except it seems to happen more frequently when watching a video clip or playing a game (maybe a problem with the graphics card?). All the drivers appear to be up to date.

Windows 7 64-bit 6.1.7600 Build 7600 Full retail version

Thanks so much for your help!!

A:BSOD Crash on New Build

The dmp(s) point to ntkrnlmp.exe or ntoskrnl.exe as the probable cause. We know this is not the case, as these are core OS files, and will definitely not cause a BSOD. They are just the default files the debuggers blame when they can't see a better cause. We need to enable Driver Verifier to help pinpoint the faulting module...

- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80009a2180, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33906 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80009a21b0, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33906 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138341-bsod-crash-new-build.html
Relevancy 48.16%

My son called last night to ask how to get his K build up and running again as after some Windows updates on the th it boots up to the post the Windows quot lights quot then very briefly to a blue screen with white lettering - build crash Home far too brief to read and back to Home build crash the post then to start up repair Now the start up repair does nothing I have tried the advanced options system image memory diags system restore command prompt that tels me that msconfig is not a operable program or batch file there is an error - x ffff I cannot reinstall Windows using the OEM disk in fact I cannot get past that system repair option I cannot get it to safe mode and am left with a totally bogged machine Specs Gigabyte FX board AMD CPU water cooled GB G Skill Mhz RAM very large Radeon GPU Windows Ultimate - bit - sorry but with out pulling the whole thing apart that is the most I know sons away at the moment but will get the exact specs later tonight What bothers me is that it will not boot off the OEM disk

A:Home build crash

Is the BIOS configured to boot to CD/DVD first? Have you tried other bootable media besides the OEM disc?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/204664-home-build-crash.html
Relevancy 47.73%

OK so I have been building XP boxes for ever and now I just finished my first W X build I am getting the BSOD randomly and my gut is thinking it is the video card don't have a real reason to suspect it just my gut Any hoo here is my system MB GIGABYTE GA-P New Crash...semi W7 Build NOOB A-UD LGA Intel P SATA Gb s USB ATX Intel Motherboard CPU Intel Core i - Lynnfield GHz LGA W Quad-Core Processor BX I RAM G SKILL Ripjaws Series GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Desktop Memory Model F - CL D- GBRL VIDEO MSI N GTX CYCLONE GD OC GeForce GTX Fermi GB -bit GDDR PCI W7 New Build Crash...semi NOOB Express x HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card HD Western Digital VelociRaptor WD HLFS GB RPM SATA Gb s quot Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive Optical Drive ASUS DRW- B W7 New Build Crash...semi NOOB ST BLK B AS Black SATA X DVD Burner Power Supply CORSAIR CMPSU- TX W ATX V EPS V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Case COOLER MASTER HAF I have attached the files as requested in this thread W7 New Build Crash...semi NOOB http www sevenforums com crashes-d tructions html I am really at a loss and need this machine sorted so I can use it to finish a big project at work Thanks again Steve

A:W7 New Build Crash...semi NOOB

Forgot to mention. This is a brand new install and build of a W7 X64 Enterprise edition. Seems I am getting the BSOD when I do some directX viewing, and I got a random IE8 lockup..but it corrected on it's own after about 20 seconds.

Thanks again guys...looking forward to seeing what the log files have to say.

Best

Steve

Forgot to add that I got the BSOD on 2 occasions with a fresh boot and playing with the screen saver settings...thus my video card concerns. It's 11PM here and I am going home for the night...hope to get some good replys in the morning

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/124009-w7-new-build-crash-semi-noob.html
Relevancy 47.73%

hey everyone, imnew here so forgive me if i did post this in the wrong section lol. Anyways on to the problem.
I recently formatted my computer and installed Windows vista ultimate 32bit, everything works. The only problem im relaly having is this annoying MSN problem, i can sign in fine, everything goes well. EXCEPT there are certain people on the list if i open a conversation with them, OR if they say anything to me...WLM crashes! like wtf? lol no matter what i do it keeps crashing whenever i open a convo with that user or if that user messages me.

Any ideas? i did try searching around, i even searched google it lead me to this site ( a thread here ) that was left unsolved with the same problem

Thanks!
sal

A:WLM 2009 build 14.0.8064.206 crash!! Help please!

Hi Sal911,

Left click on the messenger icon in your system trey. Click (open messenger).
At the right-top of your messenger, click on the help menu. You should see a
link (service status). Click on it and a live page will open in your browser. About
center of the page should be a list (Help ), with some links to help, technical support, feedback, and how to submit a bug. Tech support will be able to help,
and you should probably file a bug report.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/221435-wlm-2009-build-14-0-8064-206-crash-help-please.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Good day This is my first build and I have next to no idea what I'm doing A friend recommended and helped me through the process and here I sit This setup runs fantastic EXCEPT when I play games R GRAW Counter-Strike Source all crash on me - usually within the first minutes of play Here's the message Description A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly Problem signature Problem Event Name LiveKernelEvent OS Version Locale ID Files that help describe the problem WD- - dmp sysdata xml Version txt View a temporary copy of these files Warning If a virus or other security threat caused the problem opening a copy of the files could harm by a : Build Crash New beginner Gaming your computer Extra information about the problem BCCode BCP Gaming Crash : New Build by a beginner FFFFFA AE E BCP FFFFFA F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Drivers are all updated - and when I reinstalled everything - it helped a little bit but it still happens I'm going to try out XP Pro today - but I'd rather not waste any time on this so if anybody has a clue as to what might be happening please reply and remember that you've have to simplify everything because I'm new at this Thanks

A:Gaming Crash : New Build by a beginner

Have you Overclock your PC?

Have you tested your RAM with Memtest or similar to see if one or more of your sticks is the culprit?

Have your check your Video Card (GPU) & CPU for temps? Lots of freeware to use

You say you reinstalled your drivers, did you also uninstall the PhysX drivers that come with your video drivers? if not, this may cause some sort of corruption on your install. Nvidia has a driver sweeper, download it to a safe folder, download their latest 181 drivers to the same folder, uninstall your current drivers, DO NOT restart, uninstall your PhysX drivers as well, now Restart, as soon as you are back at your desktop, use the Nvidia Driver sweeper to get rid of any driver remants on your registry.

Go to the folder where you have your drivers, right click on the file and "Run as Administrator" and follow instructions (pretty much straight forward from here).

Also, make sure your Monitor has x64 drivers, you can verify this by going to Device Manager and Under Monitors, it should list a Generic Non-P&P and your Samsung, if it list 2 Generics P&P, then you are not using a x64 driver for it and this may cause problems as well.

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/203784-gaming-crash-new-build-beginner.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Any one have the same problem i upgrade my pc build a new i7 shylake 6700k build my specs yea i7 6700k asus Maximus rog ranger motherboard 16gb ddr4 asus matrix 980ti Platinum 6gb video card 900watt 80+ psu i was runing win 8.1 pro retail ran fine i wanted to use dx12 on games so i upgrade to 10 pro now my pc crash idling or watching netflix crash to white screen so i test my gpu ram nothing worng crash when keyboard and mouse not touched unistall drivers install new drivers up date to latest bios same crash

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-10-upgrade-crash-new-build.1168573/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hey there everyone I've been a long time lurker on seven forums and have used the info on your theads to get System BSOD's crash, on HTPC build new my google chrome working when win first came out System crash, BSOD's on new HTPC build However this time I've decided to Move out of Tom's hardware threads and post here for a conclusive answer I have put together a build some time back since july its been giving me BSOD's This only happens when i ahve a portable USB HDD connected to the USB port - whether front panel or back panel header I still get a BSOD I did a fresh install of Win x with the latest device drivers from Intels and Realtek's site System specs Intel i - stock ECS System crash, BSOD's on new HTPC build H H -M Black deluxe mobo GB x GB Twinmos DDR MHz dunno the voltages since the sticker doesn't say anything apart from CL but I'm assuming its V - V x GB Seagate formerly maxtor HDD OS x TB Samsung HDD for movies and media drive LiteOn DVD -RW Thermaltake Toughpower W PSU The PSU and GB HDD were hand downs from me to this rig my pals Now everytime I connect the portable USB HDD to the port I can run a movie from the device but after a while it gives a BSOD When running a movie from the desktops HDD there is no such hickup Now With all this digging I've learn't that BSOD's can happen from a grounding issue BSOD's can happen with a driver failure or badly written drivers BSOD's can happen due to heat issues BSOD's can happen from a faulty hardware BSOD's can happen from USB devices as well But i want to get to the bottom of this problem Otherwise I can't get back to what I'm supposed to be doing I'm one of those people who needs to solve the vcurrent problem then move on to other things I'm sorry for the long post but this BSOD thingy is getting to my hope these files help lemme know if you need anything else or what else i can do from here on Is Windows - x - installed after connecting the parts - retail - What is the age of system hardware - months - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS - months - yes multiple times Thanks

A:System crash, BSOD's on new HTPC build

Quote: Originally Posted by Lutfij

Hey there everyone, I've been a long time lurker on seven forums, and have used the info on your theads to get my google chrome working when win7 first came out.

However, this time, I've decided to Move out of Tom's hardware threads and post here for a conclusive answer.

I have put together a build some time back since july, its been giving me BSOD's. This only happens when i ahve a portable USB HDD connected to the USB port - whether front panel or back panel header, I still get a BSOD. I did a fresh install of Win7 x64 with the latest device drivers from Intels and Realtek's site.

System specs;
Intel i3-2100 @ stock
ECS H67H2-M Black deluxe mobo
4GB Twinmos DDR3 1333MHz (dunno the voltages since the sticker doesn't say anything apart from CL9) but I'm assuming its 1.5V +/- .075V
1x 250GB Seagate(formerly maxtor HDD) OS
1x 2TB Samsung HDD for movies and media drive
LiteOn DVD +/-RW
Thermaltake Toughpower 600W PSU

The PSU and 250GB HDD were hand downs from me to this rig..my pals.

Now everytime I connect the portable USB HDD to the port, I can run a movie from the device but after a while, it gives a BSOD. When running a movie from the desktops HDD, there is no such hickup.

Now;
With all this digging I've learn't that
1| BSOD's can happen from a grounding issue
2| BSOD's can happen with a driver failure(or badly written drivers)
3| BSOD's can happen due to heat issues
4| BSOD's can happen from a faulty hardware
5| BSOD's can happen from USB devices as well

But i want to get to the bottom of this problem. Otherwise I can't get back to what I'm supposed to be doing... I'm one of those people who needs to solve the vcurrent problem then move on to other things.

I'm sorry for the long post, but this BSOD thingy is getting to my.

hope these files help, lemme know if you need anything else or what else i can do from here on.

Thanks!

Hi Lutfij welcome to SF

Please upload here you minidumps by following these steps,

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/179753-system-crash-bsods-new-htpc-build.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I didn t really see a clear cut quot help desk quot or quot request some support quot section so i think I will try here Sorry if it isn t the right forum So ok so I have been having one issue since the new build it didn t start right away it started about days ago complete new build roughly days ago my first one Random freeze or total crash I am not getting any blue screens of total Random freeze new or crash build on death If it freezes it literally freezes and i cant do anything to get out of it but a hard reboot power button for secs If it crashes the whole system goes down then idles at an almost start-up screen stays black though and it doesnt enter the boot cycle When this happens I can press the reset button on the front of the unit and the machine boots right up In each scenario I get the select an option of how to boot Random freeze or total crash on new build up screen i always just select quot Start Windows Normally quot and it boots right into windows Sometimes this will Random freeze or total crash on new build happen Random freeze or total crash on new build twice in a night sometimes it wont happen for days It feels random I do feel like the only constants are the following Asus monitoring OC ing software I dont do any overclocking everything stays at default settings EVGA Precision OC Monitoring Software Again no oc ing just use for monitoring AVG Anit-virus Creative Audio Console Steam Client Logitech keyboard and mouse software- I have a G amp a G i think its called setpoint or something Windows Sidebar i know it is lame but I kinda like it That is all I think I have checked my gpu temp is normally around - c I can drop this to - c by turning up the gpu fan normally set at drops the temp My CPU temp is running - c and my overall system temp is approx c I thought the first time it happened it something got too hot or I had and airflow issue so I cranked my case fans to high instead of low then it happened again so I opened the case and have had the side panel off for like days now still happening I don t think it is a heat issue at all but what can it be Any have any ideas nbsp

A:Random freeze or total crash on new build

Your overall system temperature is quite fine but as for your cpu your celcius temp range is 131-136.4 in fereinheit. I don't know what your chip is rated for but I would look into this. If it is too hot then that may be your issue right there.

Also, what is your power supply and wattage?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-freeze-or-total-crash-on-new-build.111577/
Relevancy 46.87%

As in title.

I've just built a new system with spec:

Phenom II 3.4Ghz (x4)
8Gb Patriot DDR3-1333Mhz
Gigabyte Motherboard
MSI graphics-1Ghz GPU
Seagate 500Gb Sata HD
DVD-RW Sata

On loading Vista x64bit (fresh install) to the point where it is preparing to load up for the first time I'm suffering from a recurring BSOD where there is a 0x0000007E error memory crash dump, and continues to do this on start up.

I've run memtest, all memory is fine.

Any pointers appreciated.

A:New Build Fresh Install 7E Crash Mem Dumps

Welcome

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/292944-new-build-fresh-install-7e-crash-mem-dumps.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi

I'm new to the world of Windows 7, so when my old PC bit the dust, I thought it was well worth getting something capable of running it.

My new PC seemed nice & happy, but is freezing up at random points. I don't get a BSoD, just a frozen screen, mouse and keyboard, and end up having to reboot using the Off switch.

I've attached the logs & dumps, as normally requested. If anybody can help me crack this, I'd be very grateful.

Cheers
Col.

A:Freeze/Crash at random times - New build PC

Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Follow it, step by step.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255837-freeze-crash-random-times-new-build-pc.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi guys - new to the forum and any help would be fantastic! Just installed Windows 7 on a 1gb Samsung spinpiont, keeping my old pc set up. All was good for the first day but now I'm getting regular blue screen crashes - increasing in regularity as the pc is on a while. I wonder if it's my psu as I'm upgrading that - but otherwise really stuck!

I've attached the DM log file - hopefully all done correctly! All help gratefully appreciate

many thanks

Paul

A:New build BSOD 0x0000124 Blue screen crash - DM log uploaded!

Hi mate, welcome to 7 Forums.

That's a lot of dumps in those logs, and yeah they're all 0x124s. 0x124s denote a hardware error, and unfortunately they very rarely give any indicator as to what the problem actually is, as is the case here. The normal procedure here would be to recommend a series of hardware test to out the problematic hardware but I'd like to ask a few questions based on your initial post before we go ahead.

1: You mentioned your PSU, is there any particular reason you mention that? Is it old? Underpowered? it's not listed in your System Specs so that information could be important.

2: What type of CPU cooler do you have fitted, and is it definitely seated correctly?

3: Have you monitored your temperatures? CPU and GPU mainly?

4: What make and model RAM do you have fitted? What frequency is it set at?

Please answer these questions before we proceed testing your hardware.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336992-new-build-bsod-0x0000124-blue-screen-crash-dm-log-uploaded.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hey guys, Got a new home build Core I5 3rd gen at 4.4GB 8gb RAM, 120 SSD with the OS, 2GB HDD for anything else, ATI 7970. Win 7 home 64 bit. When I play games, I can play for a while, then I get Game name has stopped working, or a BSOD, he's the zipped fold as requested, thanks everyone.

A:N/build all games crash to desktop or give me a blue screen

welcome aboard.
You are having a STOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT.

For the best result, follow theSTOP 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT troubleshtg by usasma .

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252652-n-build-all-games-crash-desktop-give-me-blue-screen.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hey Everyone This is a new system build and it was working fine until a week after I had built it The first blue screen I got was when I was uploading a video to youtube and now I seem to get them randomly fairly often apart from when I m playing games which is odd just browsing the internet etc So far I ve done tests on my hard drives to see if they re healthy and they have passed HD Tune however I seem to always get blue screens when I try and upload a video to youtube from either of the hard drives I ve tried them plugged in one at a time but it doesn t blue screen when I upload from the SSD on its own this could just be a coincidence though as it blue screened with just the SSD in when I left the computer idle overnight I ve run memtest on my ram which didn t come up with any errors and I ve re-seated it just to check if it was okay I ll upload a dumps New ntoskrnl.exe? crash Computer BSOD Build Multiple zip of my Minidump now using BlueScreenView seems to point towards ntoskrnl exe but this is my first time using BlueScreenView so I m not sure if that s common or w e Another thing to add is that I seem to get program instability e g steam closing when it feels like it and chrome crashing for no reason however playing the mmo neverwinter seemed to work fine located on a different drive to the OS SDD Win Ultimate x I - BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps K MSI z -g Crucial x GB mhz Ballistix RAM Samsung Pro SSD x Seagate rpm tb HDD s Asus Xonar d x Soundcard Corsair CX W MSI Geforce GTX Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

There seems to be a problem with your Windows activation. Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303353-bsod-new-computer-build-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I builded a new pc just a few days ago and it crashes after start randomly but usually during surfing on the web .

A:Random crash on Win7 Ultimate x64 after starting custom build desktop

Welcome

Do you have an SSD? If yes, have you updated to latest firmware?

Your ATI card drivers need to be updated. Your current ones are of 2010.

Code:
Illesztőprogram c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys (8.14.1.6150, 279,00 kB (285*696 b?jt), 2010.09.29. 3:14)
Get the latest drivers from the manufacturers website

Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website

Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:
→ Disk Check

Hard drive test both short and long with:
→ SeaTools for Windows

Also the DOS version of:
→ SeaTools for DOS

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257814-random-crash-win7-ultimate-x64-after-starting-custom-build-desktop.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello,
First time here, but not with Windows 8. New Toshiba laptop.
Restarting at Random more frequently now. Disables MS-WiFi adapter-
getting very annoying, close to hanging it up with Win8.
I refreshed the system to no avail system shut down to restart w/ same issue- sent to "MS" joy-
Can not seem to get my (022313-66238-01.dmp) up for audit.
I guess I need an auditing tool to get a diag up here

Help please.
AMC

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/20987-win8-6-2-9200-build-9200-random-sys-crash-restart.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Can I install Icon Packs designed for Build 7600 to Build 7601?

An Icon Pack was saying install on to 7600 only and after I checked my regedit, I learned that I have 7601 (Probably SP1, I don't know).

Would I have any problems if I install the icon pack?

Thanks.

A:Can I install Icon Packs designed for Build 7600 on to Build 7601?

You can normally install icons anywhere you like, on any machine or system which uses them, they are merely small graphics of various types. Unless the "Icon-pack" is using software to install something else, ( in which case be careful what it does), you can install it anywhere.

Some "Icon-packs" make extensive changes to system files, are dependent on the system to which they are installed, and best avoided.

Regards....Mike Connor

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/155091-can-i-install-icon-packs-designed-build-7600-build-7601-a.html
Relevancy 36.55%

My win pro build hasn't received the November update build while my other win home versions have I know I'm not the only one having this problem but here's my two cents On my xw I upgraded from win pro to win pro as soon as was available some months ago I still receive other windows updates I downloaded 1511 the 10240 November pro build build received 10 win update hasn't the most recent iso from the media creation tool but I don't have an option to mount it from the right click menu Both sfc and dism have no issues I would burn it do a disk but I've read other users say its just reinstalled build instead I was using another random win pro computer at work today and noticed it hasn't received the November update yet either Anyone else with win pro that did get the update Maybe this issue has more to it like when I upgraded to pro I had an issue with onedrive I don't really use it so I only disabled it from win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511 startup in the task manager but it as a service disappeared except for registry entries and program files and win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511 I haven't found a way to reinstall it yet I know I could do a clean install of windows but that's not my style I move from pc to pc over the years using disk images win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511 This onedrive issue is the only problem I've come across that I haven't figured out without a clean install I mean I wiped onedrive from my system completely registry keys and all but attempts to reinstall fall short error corrupted file During the attempted installation it places all its registry items and files including the file it says is corrupt Copy those files that are working on another computer no dice sfc and dism no issues I'm getting off track I was hoping the November update would fix it but now that's an issue too Maybe Microsoft delayed the November update on win pro Thanks in advance

A:win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511

RE : I downloaded the most recent iso from the media creation tool but I don't have an option to mount it from the right click menu.

Did you burn the iso to a bootable media, then insert the media to the computer ?
If that was what you did, then you would NOT see the Mount option.
Instead, you would see the Setup option. Use that to start the installation.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/36509-win-10-pro-build-10240-hasnt-received-november-update-build-1511-a.html
Relevancy 36.55%

P50-A09M running Windows 10 64b

Trying to update my Toshiba Video Play to version V5.3.50.2 from V5.3.27.102-A

All I get is Version of source build is not target build.

Tried both ways dnloaded the Window 10 update and via the Toshiba Service Store, the Service Store gives you the wrong info to delete the old one, totally wrong as you have no Video Player to update, had to use a system restore to get it back, the build in backup version V5.3.27.102-A
will not install comes up to delete it all the time ??

Ive seem many post regarding this error; Version of source build is not target build but No answers.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?91864-Satellite-P50-A09M-Version-of-source-build-is-not-target-build
Relevancy 36.55%

Hi everyone After not recieving the AU from Microsoft I took a look at winver I noticed that my PC has never received or installed an update since the original Windows build Version or build I began to investigated and noticed that Cumulative Update KB keeps trying 10 (build 10240) update to original Windows build from Unable to install however Windows Update always fails to install this update giving me this error quot There were problems installing some updates but we'll try again later If you keep seeing this and Unable to update from Windows 10 original build (build 10240) want to search the web or contact support for information this may help quot No error code is provided I took a look at setuperr log within the Windows BT folder and this is the only error present Error SP CSetupPlatform ResurrectNewSystem Cannot resurrect new system Win Exception C Windows BT Sources NewSystem dat The system cannot find the file specified x thiscall UnBCL FileStream FileStream const class UnBCL String enum UnBCL FileMode enum UnBCL FileAccess enum UnBCL FileShare unsigned long gle x I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out with this issue as i'd like to move up to the AU - Please let me know if you need any more info Thanks

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/63725-unable-update-windows-10-original-build-build-10240-a.html
Relevancy 36.55%

So recently after the November build release I woke the next morning to find that my computer underwent a rather major update After which it seemed my home network was thrown out of newest build. to previous back rolling after find build Cant wack I immediately rolled reverted recovered to previous build But now everything is out of wack Most of the time I have to restart my computer just so it'll communicate with my printer to start printing And restarting the computer is twice as long if it restarts at all Most of the time It gets stuck in the quot restart quot progress animates the rotating circles and I have to press the restart button on the computer tower with great regret and dread Transferring files from one windows device to another is a hit or miss I'm pissed I'm not literate when it comes to networking and was super happy how everything was But now not only is my wifi home network out of wack but my computer itself is wonky I figure I might as well reinstall the newest build in hopes that it'll at least fix a fe of the problems But anytime I check for updates the newest build no longer shows up Can someone please help

A:Cant find newest build after rolling back to previous build.

Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

Mount the ISO file, run setup.exe from the fake DVD drive created by mounting the ISO file.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/39036-cant-find-newest-build-after-rolling-back-previous-build.html
Relevancy 36.55%

My current system was upgraded to windows 7 32bit from vista 32bit (I bought the windows 7 home premium upgrade disc when it was first released). I am going to build a complete new system. Can I install windows 7 64bit from the same windows 7 disc? Or do I have to buy a new windows 7 disc? Is there a way around buying a whole new disc?

A:Solved: New computer build work with old build's Windows 7 Disc?

It won't activate and you will end up in Safe Mode permanently. One machne = one license. You need to buy another full version. But you can do it if you don't use 7 on the old machine. You will just have to activate by phone and explain. Then if you go online with both, one will deactivate and go to Safe Mode.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-new-computer-build-work-with-old-builds-windows-7-disc.1005746/
Relevancy 36.55%

Yesterday i updated my phone to wat supposed to be anniversary update .i was surprised that my windows build had vecome an insider preview build which in the past i downgraded my phone to version 8.1 then updated to windows 10 original to get away from the insider version..my question is why ot came back and how to prevent it from coming back in the future

A:why my windows mobile 10 build has transformed to an insider preview build

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question Yesterday i updated my phone to wat supposed to be anniversary update .i was surprised that my windows build had vecome an insider preview build which in the past i downgraded my phone to version 8.1 then updated to windows 10 original to get away from the insider version..my question is why ot came back and how to prevent it from coming back in the future Go to settings - Info and check build version.
Annyversary Update is nothing else than Redstone that became official and replacing old Threshold, read the news ;)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436478-why-my-windows-mobile-10-build-has-transformed-insider-preview-build.html
Relevancy 36.55%

Everytime I try and updated or patch a problem on my computer I get this message (Version of Source build is not target build) and I'm unable to download repairs. What can I do I have tried a few things but same message.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?90827-Updates-issue-version-of-source-build-is-not-target-build
Relevancy 36.12%

I am trying to install Windows Build from Windows Build I Install Windows 10586 10 Build Build 10240 From have just received the Windows Update Assistant popup telling me I'm not running the latest version of Windows I have it downloaded but it will not install The computer check Install Windows 10 Build 10586 From Build 10240 said my computer is good to go Asus AllInOne Model ET I've tried several times and each time it reaches the computer restarts and then it goes into quot reinstalling your previous version quot and I'm back to Build I know there are other people with the same problem but no solution One website said to delete quot Windows old folder as that may be a problem using Disk Cleanup but it doesn't show up on my Install Windows 10 Build 10586 From Build 10240 computer under quot Clean Install Windows 10 Build 10586 From Build 10240 up system files Previous Windows installations There is a quot Windows old quot folder on my C drive but it is full of empty folders I'm not sure if I should just go ahead and delete it There is also a new folder called Windows Upgrade with files in it Hope someone can help thank you

A:Install Windows 10 Build 10586 From Build 10240

Do you have the Razer Synapse software installed? That seems to have been what's caused it for me. Unfortunately I seem no longer to be able to trigger the update, darn it, as Windows now feels it has updated and all's fine (it hasn't).
uninstall the Razer software and try again. Hopefully it hasn't messed you up completely.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/433934-install-windows-10-build-10586-build-10240-a.html
Relevancy 36.12%

My current system specs are below is getting a bit dated and frankly I m just itching to build a new computer Since the days of pentium hyperthreading socket and AGP video cards are long gone I m looking for some advice and or guides on where to look for ideas I like to play games although I wouldn t consider myself a gaming geek in that I need the latest card and processor But I do like quality I guess what I m looking for is a decent mid range system that ll make look FSX and Vista look good without breaking my bank I new Want any you'd guides recommend? good system, to build 'build' a m partial to Intel ASUS and ATI but I d really be willing to try anything as I know the market changes like the winds I m not real keen on the latest in technology for instance all I know a RAID to be is something we d Want to build a new system, any good 'build' guides you'd recommend? do in the middle of the night to the sorority houses looking for panties Any Want to build a new system, any good 'build' guides you'd recommend? ideas or general directions you can point me in would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Want to build a new system, any good 'build' guides you'd recommend?

What is your budget?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/want-to-build-a-new-system-any-good-build-guides-youd-recommend.70046/
Relevancy 36.12%

If I get an .iso of Windows 10 RTM (14393) , I can install over the Preview Build (14931) I'm using without losing my personal files, Win32 programs and applications?

A:Install RTM Build (14393) over Preview Build (14931)

Yes. Mount the ISO file as virtual DVD by double clicking it and launch the Setup.exe to start upgrade.

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/65102-install-rtm-build-14393-over-preview-build-14931-a.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I've been stuck on build 11102.rs1_release.160113-1800.
Going to Settings. Update & Security, Check for updates says "your device is up to date".
Checked for updates at least 10 times and always get the same response "Your device is up to date".

I don't want to download an ISO and clean install - I'd like to get the insider updates through
the standard update process.

Any suggestion or solutions?

Thanks

A:build 11102 will not download latest build 14271

Try this - worked for me in a similar situation.

I deleted all folders in the software distribution folder, selected to leave Insider Program from updates menu, rebooted, rejoined Program and then it found the updates. Try just deleting folders first and checking for updates. That works for some but did not for me (it was the leaving and rejoining that seemed to do the trick).

If you try rejoining and leaving, make an image backup of 11102 first, just in case leaving and rejoining should cause it not to activate (especially if you never started from a valid 7/8 licence). Good idea to make the backup anyway in case the upgrade fails (you would then have to go back to 10586 and start afresh)

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/41994-build-11102-will-not-download-latest-build-14271-a.html
Relevancy 35.69%

I have a radeon 9600 with windows xp home edition.

Whenever i am playing a game such as world of warcraft it crashes but when i am playing warcraft 3 which is a similar game it does not crash...

the nature of the crash is random sometimes it has a vpu recovery window poping up sometimes in completely crashes and freezes where i have to hold down the power button to reset thou even when the computer resets windows will not load up which leads me to believe it is a temperature issue if anyone can post explaining how to fix such issues step-by-step...

ive noticed this crash also happening with half life 2 so it is not a problem with an individual game. I originally thought this was a driver issue so i tried downloading new drivers and older ones.

A:Radeon 9600 crash! crash!! CRASH!!!

umm, im not a tech or anything, but i was just gonna suggest backing up your files and restoring your computer.....

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/radeon-9600-crash-crash-crash.30687/
Relevancy 35.26%

Microsoft released Windows for PCs build today the first Insider Preview build since the Anniversary Update was launched last Tuesday The company noted that it might take a few hours for the build to show for everyone As promised earlier this week there s not a the Here's for new Redstone first in PCs 14901, Windows 10 build build 2 what's lot that s new There are just two known issues Here's what's new in Windows 10 for PCs build 14901, the first Redstone 2 build and one new feature Here s what s new Improving Product Education As part of an effort to explore new ways of educating our customers on features in Windows we are testing out new notifications within File Explorer They re designed to help customers by providing quick easy information about things they can do or new features they can try to have a better experience with Windows If you want to opt out of these notifications you can do so by unchecking Show sync provider notifications from the Options menu in the File Explorer View tab Dona Sarkar head of the Windows Insider Program took the time to mention Windows Mobile which was the one version of Here's what's new in Windows 10 for PCs build 14901, the first Redstone 2 build Windows that didn t get an Anniversary Here's what's new in Windows 10 for PCs build 14901, the first Redstone 2 build Update last week She said that the team is quot laser-focused quot on getting the AU to Mobile and she thinks that they re almost ready According to Dona you can help by installing build on your phone and submitting feedback nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/heres-whats-new-in-windows-10-for-pcs-build-14901-the-first-redstone-2-build.62327/
Relevancy 35.26%

I built the PC and have all the hardware installed. The disc that came with the mother board is in the reader drive. No signal is detected by the monitor. I am unsure if it has a BIOS.
here is a link to my parts list

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/alanhenry/saved/PNFtt6

i have reseated everything twice with no results.

A:new PC build. first time build. no signal to monitor

have u plugged in the TWO power plugs on the motherboard
have u plugged the power for the video card
have u checked the case to mobo power wire is in the right spot
the video card u have requires a minimum of 500w power supply.......... u have purchased a corsair cx 500 which is not up to the job, while being a fine psu for onboard video........it is underpowered for your system

the motherboard u chose is a tad low end see reviews here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-pc-build-first-time-build-no-signal-to-monitor.1148801/
Relevancy 35.26%

Windows 7 has reached RTM builds
and there will be several candidate builds in RTM.

first candidate build of RTM is build 7260.

6.1.7260.0.win7_rtm.090612-2110 - RTM branch build

compiled on 12 june.

You may ask why the first assembly win7_rtm has already been collected on 12 June not 15 June. There are several working groups involved in the process of assembling win 7 RTM build and will be assessing the quality of assemblies. Once the assembly is collected and its quality is confirmed, only then they put to the vote.

you may take time to understand all of these steps and procedures, so only the assembly from June 12 and June 15, attained the status of the real candidates for the final RTM release.

Edit :Link Removed.
but im not sure in news thread we quote links but not allowed in discussion threads
any reason for that!!!

A:Windows 7 Build 7260 (first candidate build of RTM)

Airbot pls do your job

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/13378-windows-7-build-7260-first-candidate-build-rtm.html
Relevancy 35.26%

Hi All,
I am currently running OS 7 Beta RC Build 7100. Were do I get this newer version, is there a big difference? And am I able to upgrade to the newer Beta?

I realize that October is fast approaching for the RTM but I plan to keep running the Beta for a couple of months past the Grand Opening.

Is it possible that all the updates that I have received equally add up to the newer build?

A:Upgrade from Build 7100 to Build 7264?

I'm still wondering where people got build 7600. :/
I'm running the same build as you, but this beta is gonna expire soon, so we got no choice but to get the RTM.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/19147-upgrade-build-7100-build-7264-a.html
Relevancy 35.26%

utorrent isn't working too well whereas it usually does and I want to know what is the best utorrent for vista ultimate x64 build 6001 and also what are the best tweaks and settings for the version I should use please tell me the best/most ideall version and aqlso link me to a tweak/settings guide thanks. NOTE: I DO NOT USE UTORRENT TO DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL MATERIAL

A:Best Utorrent Build For Vista Ult. X64 Build 6001

hi ,,, i also use utorrent,,, as regards tweeks, there is not much you can do,,, its more to do with your hardware if you want faster and more stable downloads and what profile your broadband is,,, im on an 6meg profile and achive about 5 meg as im about 2km fromthe exchange,,, i use a site called kitz.com in the uk and they sugest useing a router and resetting the MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_transmission_unitif files collide then it has to be sent again,,, if the mtu is set to high it could be to fast and collisions happen and it has to be sent to you again slowing the download,,, default for ethernet setup on a windows os is 1500,,, to high,,, i reset mine to 1423 and torrents take less time now because files dont have to be re sent.http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/index.htmlook in ADSL tab at the top of the page and then "tweeking mtu" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good luck

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/149849/best-utorrent-build-for-vista-ult-x64-build-6001/
Relevancy 35.26%

Somewhat unusual situation here. A machine running the latest build (11102) got badly infected by malware. It was such a major attack that I was about to reload the earlier day's image from my Windows Home Server. But it seemed even easier to revert to the previous build, not yet removed from the Windows.old folder. This I did, and everything soon was running fine as expected.

The issue is that the Updates check is not offering Build 11102 again. This isn't a showstopper; I'm sure there will be another newer build soon. But it would be nice to be back up on this latest build, just as all my other Win10 machines are running.

Does anyone know how to make this happen?

A:How To Get Latest Build After Reverting To Earlier Build

Hi,
If you have set it on Fast ring, it will be updated after 24 hrs, so need to be patient.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/38539-how-get-latest-build-after-reverting-earlier-build.html
Relevancy 35.26%

Build 237 (2015-02-10) BETA

IMPROVED: Malware removal on Windows 8.

Build 236 (2015-02-10)

FIXED: Handling of Proxy Auto-Config (PAC) files.
ADDED: Command line switch /proxy=<noproxy|auto|wpad|http:|serverort>
Example: /proxy=http://server/pac.js
IMPROVED: Remnant scanner.
Download Links
http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro.exe
http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro_x64.exe

A:Hitman Pro 3.7.9 Build 236 Final/ Build 237 BETA

Beta Download:
http://www.hitmanpro.com/beta

https://malwaretips.com/threads/hitman-pro-3-7-9-build-236-final-build-237-beta.42101/
Relevancy 35.26%

Hello,
After updating to this insider build my start menu,cortana menu,WiFi menu and action center do not work,how can I fix these?

Also sfc /scannow does not work "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." - FIXED with batch file

Settings menu will not open since the start menu wont,even the personalization menu from the desktop does not open.

A:Windows 10 build insider build 14295

Assuming you updated to 14295 through Windows Update ?
If yes, try to reinstall using the newly released 14295 ISO file.....
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...mkD9g%29%28%29

Download the iso file that corresponds to your Win 10 Insider Preview version ( i.e. language and bit-version )> save it to a folder.
Right click at the iso file > click Mount > click Setup.exe.
Installation will begin.
No product key is required.
Activation will be automatic.

Hopefully, reinstall will fix the problems.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/46396-windows-10-build-insider-build-14295-a.html
Relevancy 35.26%

P50-A09M running Windows 10 64b

Trying to update my Toshiba Video Play to version V5.3.50.2 from V5.3.27.102-A

All I get is Version of source build is not target build.

Tried both ways dnloaded the Window 10 update and via the Toshiba Service Store, the Service Store gives you the wrong info to delete the old one, totally wrong as you have no Video Player to update, had to use a system restore to get it back, the build in backup version V5.3.27.102-A
will not install comes up to delete it all the time ??

Ive seem many post regarding this error; Version of source build is not target build but No answers.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?91864-Version-of-source-build-is-not-target-build
Relevancy 34.4%

I built a new PC a while back, specs are:
Intel QX9650
Asus Striker II Formula 780i Motherboard
2x 512Mb Geforce 8800GT in SLI (Asus EN8800GT)
4Gb Corsair 800mhz ram.
Asus SupremeFX II Audio card (Came with the motherboard)
1000Watt power supply
250Gb hard drive for my OS, 500Gb for data storage.
Vista Ultimate x86

My problem is that when I'm watching some video, every so often the video will get colourful lines through it and a square block will show around my cursor. Photograph of screen: link

If I move the cursor around after it "glitches", within a few seconds the machine locks up and my monitor goes blank. All I can do is restart the machine.

Anyone know what is wrong? I have the latest driver for the graphics cards.

I have a friend who gets the same thing in vista, but says he hasn't had it happen at all in XP.

A:Crash during video playback, pixels show around cursor prior to system crash

It sounds like artifacting which occurs when a video card is dying. I speak from personal experience. Or it could be a heat issue. What is your temperature like? How is your airflow? Check to see if your fans are working.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/crash-during-video-playback-pixels-show-around-cursor-prior-to-system-crash.104768/
Relevancy 34.4%

Ok so normally I can fix most any bug on my computer and it's not a big deal for me But this one sucks and it has been a problem 7 3-5 HJT Incl: mins Process log & @ current crash crash. full list Windows after / for about a month now I have tried over a dozen different quot fixes quot from over different blog sites with no real solution to my problem I am running Win home premium w Gig ram Intel i on an Asus U F Here is a run down of what happens I log on windows starts normally windows runs for about - minutes with nothing wrong and then freezes The mouse is still movable but cannot open or close anything If task mgr is up and onscreen it will also freeze I have to hard-boot the system every time I am currently operating in Safe-mode w networking just to get on the web or do anything Safe-mode runs fine I just don't want to Windows 7 crash after 3-5 mins / Incl: Process list & full current HJT log @ crash. use it forever Below are the processes running at Windows 7 crash after 3-5 mins / Incl: Process list & full current HJT log @ crash. the time of crash Name Usage Path svchost C windows system svchost sys idle -- Trustedinstaller exe C windows servicing Trustedinstaller exe coreserviceshell exe C Programfiles TrendMicro AMSP coreserviceshell exe system C windows system ntoskrnl exe searchindexer exe C windows system searchindexer exe mbamservice exe C Programfiles x malwarebytes' antimalware mbamser taskmgr exe C windows system taskmgr exe conhost exe C windows system conhost exe csrss exe C windows system csrss exe I know most of these processes so they don't scare me however this is the first time I have seen quot conhost exe quot quot searchindexer exe quot or the system running quot ntoskrnl exe quot after boot up which I investigated to find that it should not be running at all after the boot process I would like to know if there is anything that sticks out like a sore thumb here Below is my HJT report as of this past week Is there anything here that dings any bells and whistles I'm still not skilled enough to know what I am looking at with one of these Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Safe mode with network support Running processes C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL Asus MSN R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page Yahoo R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Trend Micro NSC BHO - CA B-DC D- A - - E FAC - C Program Files Trend Micro AMSP Module TmIEPlg dll O - BHO Trend Micro Toolbar BHO - C D -A C - c - F -FD E E - C Program Files Trend Micro Titanium UIFramework ToolbarIE dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files x Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SearchHelper dll O - BHO avast WebRep - E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D ... Read more

A:Windows 7 crash after 3-5 mins / Incl: Process list & full current HJT log @ crash.

Hi Indyspark and welcome to TSF,

None of the processes sticks out, and are perfectly fine where they are.

Could you access the event log and see if there are any faults around the time that this issue appears? If so, what faults do you receive?

You could try running a "sfc /scannow" and a system repair aswell as restoring to a previously known working restore point, just as general "fixes".

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-crash-after-3-5-mins-incl-process-list-and-full-current-hjt-log-crash-588347.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Hey all I'm having an issue with my ASUS (no when crash launch to games. Complete most system or crash dump) trying BSOD F GL laptop If I try to launch a game like Counter-Strike Source Garry's Mod or Just Cause not long after actually leaving the menu and beginning to play anywhere between - min the whole laptop just silently crashes I checked ALL the Complete system crash (no BSOD or crash dump) when trying to launch most games. logs and there is nothing in there except something recorded at boot saying the computer was not cleanly shutdown When it does crash a second before it crashes a weird thin horizontal line appears in a random location on the screen going all the way across Complete system crash (no BSOD or crash dump) when trying to launch most games. the screen This was happening under Windows Vista but I just bought and did a clean install of Windows Home Premium and it's still happening I have updated my drivers and it still happens Laptop info is below caution large block of text Code System Information report written at System Name BODENEAMONN-PC System Summary Item Value OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Version Build Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name BODENEAMONN-PC System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc System Model F GL System Type X -based PC Processor Intel R Pentium R Dual CPU T GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date American Megatrends Inc SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C Windows System Directory C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale Australia Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot User Name BodenEamonn-PC Boden Time Zone AUS Eastern Standard Time Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory MB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys Hardware Resources Conflicts Sharing Resource Device Memory Address xF - xFFFFFFFF System board Memory Address xF - xFFFFFFFF Motherboard resources I O Port x - x CF PCI bus I O Port x - x CF Direct memory access controller I O Port x C - x DF PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge I O Port x C - x DF NVIDIA GeForce M G IRQ Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller IRQ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge IRQ NVIDIA GeForce M G IRQ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge IRQ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge IRQ Standard AHCI Serial ATA Controller IRQ High Definition Audio Controller IRQ Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller IRQ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Memory Address xDE - xEFFFFFFF PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Memory Address xDE - xEFFFFFFF NVIDIA GeForce M G Memory Address xD - xDFFFF PCI bus Memory Address xD - xDFFFF Motherboard resources Memory Address xA - xBFFFF PCI bus Memory Address xA - xBFFFF PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Memory Address xA - xBFFFF NVIDIA GeForce M G I O Port x B - x BB PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge I O Port x B - x BB NVIDIA GeForce M G I O Port x - x Motherboard resources I O Port x - x Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller DMA Resource Device Status Channel Direct memory access controller OK Forced Hardware Device PNP Device ID I O Resource Device Status x - x Standard PS Keyboard OK x - x Standard PS Keyboard OK x - x System speaker OK x - x CF PCI bus OK x - x CF Direct memory access controller OK x D - x FFFF PCI bus OK x - x System CMOS real time clock OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x FF Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x D Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x - x Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x - x Motherboard resources OK x C- x E Motherboard resources OK x - x F Motherboard resources OK x A - x BF Motherboard resources OK x ... Read more

A:Complete system crash (no BSOD or crash dump) when trying to launch most games.

Hello

You can try these to see what is going on with the overheating.

Core Temp

CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/289452-complete-system-crash-no-bsod-crash-dump-when-trying-launch-most-games.html
Relevancy 34.4%

im not sure is this the right place to post, please help me.my laptop had a video problem before, although it's now fixed, but there's some problem with the AC adaptor. when the AC adaptor is plugged in, my laptop crash immediately. at first i thought this would be a hardware problem or the ac adaptor itself, but then i found that even when the ac adaptor is plugged in, if it's in safe mode or should i say if it's not in WINDOW mode, it won't crash. i check ad test in safe mode, but still dont know why, my conclusion for now is something (software, programme) that are activate when in window mode are preventing/rejecting the ac adaptor.
and its quite obvious, but without the ac adaptor, i can run window mode normally. please if anyone knw what happen to my laptop please help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-crash-when-power-supply-is-plug-in-but-not-crash-in-safe-mode.744651/
Relevancy 34.4%

Hi there I Word communication Help! Please Computer, printer Firefox crash, crash, Slow no - am running Slow Computer, Word crash, Firefox crash, no printer communication - Please Help! a Vostro Dell Laptop running Vista and recently I have been having some seperate issues which I m wondering are Slow Computer, Word crash, Firefox crash, no printer communication - Please Help! due to one major issue I initially had problems with my Lexmark printer which stopped communicating with the computer I solved this once but its immediatly stopped working again I have now tried to reinstall the original software but no change this time round I can t get it to work This has in turn crashed Microsft Word whilst I have been trying to solve the printer The same day Mozilla Firefox crashed I ve now got this going again by reinstalling it but I have had to do this several times in the last month My computer is now running quite slowly and over the las months I have had to reinstall various programmes as they have stopped working for reasons unknown This is not only becoming frustrating but I m worried I may have deeper issues I really just want everything to be working happily again including my printer which started all this any help gratefully recieved Thanks The logs Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Windows System WLTRAY EXE C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Windows sttray exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastUI exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http partnerpage google com small n amp client dell-usuk amp channel uk-smb amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO SkypeIEPluginBHO - AE - E C- ED - F B-F F A - C Program Files Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer skypeieplugin dll O - BHO Browser Address Error Redirector - CA C - B - E-A -A C DB F - C Program Files Dell BAE BAE dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run Broadcom Wireless Manager UI C Windows system WLTRAY exe O - HKLM Run ISUSScheduler quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe quot -start O - HKLM Run Google Desktop Search quot C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe quot startup O - HKLM Run Sigmat... Read more

A:Slow Computer, Word crash, Firefox crash, no printer communication - Please Help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-computer-word-crash-firefox-crash-no-printer-communication-please-help.1043849/
Relevancy 34.4%

About a week ago I got a popup from Norton Internet Security that said quot We've detected crash working Browsers programs reboot, warning stop random trojan and until crash... an intrusion attempt from such and such IP address with the DeepThroat Trojan This attack was blocked quot I didn't like the way that sounded so I did research on that trojan but from what I read on the internet Browsers crash and stop working until reboot, random programs crash... trojan warning it didn't sound like I had it I ran scans with SpyBoy AdAware Norton Anti-Virus Panda ActiveScan And all came up clean Then some people said AVG was a good anti-virus so I downloaded that ran it it came up clean and then I deleted it because it slowed my computer down like crazy constant CPU usage etc Ever since then I've been getting weird warnings and weird random program crashes I downloaded Firefox the other day and it crashes a LOT Some of the other programs I run have been randomly crashing too stock trading and charting programs I decided I was going to do a system restore to a month ago but when I went into System Restore ALL MY RESTORE POINTS WERE Browsers crash and stop working until reboot, random programs crash... trojan warning GONE I know I didn't delete them so I'm wondering if some malware I picked up did I use Firefox for browsing of the time so I usually feel safe surfing the web I'm using WinXP SP edit - I forgot to mention that I came home from the gym the other day and when I got to my computer Firefox had crashed all my other programs had crashed and when I restarted Firefox my computer rebooted When it rebooted there was a message from TeaTimer saying that some registry entry wanted to be changed dealing with Kernel Fault Check or something you can see it in my Hijack This log I googled it and saw that it dealt with huge memory dumps that occur with fatal system errors and that it was ok to allow the change so I did Not sure if that's relevant or not Here's my Hijack This log Does anything look like it shouldn't be there Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C WINDOWS System ezSP Px exe C program files support com client bin tgcmd exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe D Winamp Winampa exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe D SpyBot SD Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files WinTV Ir exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD ULCDRSvr exe C Program Files Linksys Wireless-G PCI Wireless Network Monitor WLService exe C Program Files Linksys Wireless-G PCI Wireless Network Monitor WMP Gv exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Center SymWSC exe D PROGRA YAHOOM MESSEN ymsgr tray exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe D Program Files HijackThis Crusty exe D Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system notepad exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM S... Read more

A:Browsers crash and stop working until reboot, random programs crash... trojan warning

You know what? Nevermind. It turns out a RAM chip I recently installed had gone bad.

I downloaded memtest86 and some other RAM checking program and burned the ISO files to a CD and booted my computer from them, and it failed a few tests.

I swapped out the RAM and I haven't had a problem since.

So feel free to lock this thread :D

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/browsers-crash-and-stop-working-until-reboot-random-programs-crash-trojan-warning-265013.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Hello everyone I have been trying to fix my PC for the last two weeks. I've tried everything. Windows clean install a bunch of test on my hard drive. I've checked S.M.A.R.T done an 9 hour memtest and I;ve finally given up. I honestly don't know what to do this is a fairly new build done in June. I have the DM log files please anyone this is getting out of hand.
P.S I made this thread on my computer but when I am loading for a game or in the middle of a game computer gives me 0x000000F4 error no idea what it is :/ so far its only happened on league of legends.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/391607-bsod-windows-crash-error-0x000000f4-no-crash-files.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Could someone advise me how I should proceed I am partway through cleaning my PC from various hijacksbut because IE crashes I cannot get windows update andcannot run any online scans Trend Micro does supportFirefox but that also does nothing ie Firefox onlyshows quot transferring data Crash Infections, Other And 3721 Cnsmin Ie Oe Windows.update Crash, And quot and 3721 Cnsmin And Other Infections, Oe And Ie Crash, Windows.update Crash never gets to theLaunching House call button IE crashes on all these scan sites bitdefender comhousecall trendmicro compandasoftware comIE does not crash on other sites such as news bbc co uk ortiscali co uk I have followed these steps after searching Help Topics for CnsMin and in Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log and done Clean out your temporary internet files and temp files ran latest Spybot with latest definitions both normal 3721 Cnsmin And Other Infections, Oe And Ie Crash, Windows.update Crash mode and Safe Mode with Ad-Aware normal mode Online scans all tried and failed as IE crashed on each site Ran AVG Grisoft McAfee Stinger ran - nothing found Microsoft firewall was 3721 Cnsmin And Other Infections, Oe And Ie Crash, Windows.update Crash already enabled Windows updates crashes in IE HijackThis ranMy brother who is helping me via email has sent me instructionshttp www spyany com program article spy rm CnsMin htmlon removing CnsMin but the registry editor instructionslook behind my abilities This site explains the CnsMin in detail but does not offerany removal instructions http www ca com securityadvisor pest pe px id Should I post a HijackThis log anyway in the right forum of course or should I try something else I know I ve had CnsMin since last year when I was able to useIE with online scans which reported it but I never got around totrying to fix it - I was and still am a PC newbie I had switched from IE to Firefox some months ago and usedIE only for windows updates But I wasn t getting IE crashes until some weeks ago I hope my system details are in my sig

A:3721 Cnsmin And Other Infections, Oe And Ie Crash, Windows.update Crash

CnsMin has an uninstaller which removes most components, but leaves the machine with no network or Internet connection. I suggest you post your log in the Hijackthis forum.

It may take a while to get a response because the HJT Team members are very busy. Please be patient as they are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have not been replied as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response, a team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/51330/3721-cnsmin-and-other-infections-oe-and-ie-crash-windowsupdate-crash/
Relevancy 34.4%

Ok so during final fantasy i Famous Crash Final Crash Fantasy Vii - Canyon Cosmo The go through and play the game Final Fantasy Vii Crash - The Famous Cosmo Canyon Crash till i get to cosmo canyon where red xvii goes to his grandpapi So i get to the scene where i go into his observatory and then i see a shooting star go by and the space rocks in the black hole RIGHT after that all my characters are stuck not moving still blinking music playing Final Fantasy Vii Crash - The Famous Cosmo Canyon Crash but i cant do anything Not even press menu Thus the common and famous Cosmo Canyon crash for hours i have researched ways to get passed it but none work if i even find a forum thread WITH a solution I did GYPT i have Jenova mod but dont know Final Fantasy Vii Crash - The Famous Cosmo Canyon Crash how to use it to switch locations i can go to the debug room but i dont know how to use that either I have looked through guides and walkthroughs and found nothing Can someone please help If you know a way to skip this and automatically pick up the next line of quest i need or to the next savepoint or just uncrash it or a way to use those programs i have so it works The attatchment below are my saved files The ones i need passed are the ones that are in cosmo canyon preferably the one that is in a seperate save area all by its own saved file lonesome If someone does have ff and doesnt have this problem please load them get me just passed this part save then upload the file or email it to me at email protected Thanks nbsp

A:Final Fantasy Vii Crash - The Famous Cosmo Canyon Crash

hi, FF7 is a famous game that i also like. R u play it using PC or PSone?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/final-fantasy-vii-crash-the-famous-cosmo-canyon-crash.763063/
Relevancy 34.4%

Running XP x and my computer is lagging freezing making Please Help! possible computer virus . crash programs browsers crash web and up no program responds right in bit windows everything is running normal somethings wrong please help me i have a Hijackthis log any other things i need to put up would be great Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes E Please Help! possible virus making computer programs crash and web browsers crash . Program Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe E WINDOWS SysWOW ctfmon exe E Program Files x Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe E Program Files x Analog Devices SoundMAX Smax exe E Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exe E PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe E PROGRA AVG AVG Please Help! possible virus making computer programs crash and web browsers crash . avgwdsvc exe E Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation NetworkAccessManager bin nSvcAppFlt exe E Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation NetworkAccessManager bin nSvcIp exe E PROGRA AVG Please Help! possible virus making computer programs crash and web browsers crash . AVG avgemc exe E PROGRA MOZILL FIREFOX EXE E Program Files x AVG AVG avgui exe E Program Files x Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId F - REG system ini UserInit userinit O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - E Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - E Program Files x AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - E PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLL O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - E Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP E Program Files x Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run SoundMAX quot E Program Files x Analog Devices SoundMAX Smax exe quot tray O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot E Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG TRAY E PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe E WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce tscuninstall systemroot system tscupgrd exe User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce tscuninstall systemroot system tscupgrd exe User NETWORK SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce tscuninstall systemroot system tscupgrd exe User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT RunOnce tscuninstall systemroot system tscupgrd exe User Default user O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res E PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - E Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - E Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Send to OneNote - A- - f c- - EE C C - E PROGRA MICROS Office ONBttnIE dll O - Extra Tools menuitem S amp end to OneNote - A- - f c- - EE C C - E PROGRA MICROS Office ONBttnIE dll O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - E PROGRA MICROS Office REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - E Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - E Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - ESC Trusted Zone http runonce msn com O - DPF B-B - D-A D -FCFDF E C WUWebControl Class - http update microsoft com windowsupdate v V Controls en x client wuweb site cab O - Protocol grooveLo... Read more

A:Please Help! possible virus making computer programs crash and web browsers crash .

anyone?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-possible-virus-making-computer-programs-crash-and-web-browsers-crash.720646/
Relevancy 34.4%

So my new Cyberpower PC is crashing. I think it is a driver issue but this level of detail is beyond by "expertise" basic log below. Full diagnostic attached. Please let me know if additional information is needed.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050031
BCP3: 00000000000406F8
BCP4: FFFFF80002EA142F
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\083012-13540-01.dmp
C:\Users\Jesse\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-15225-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:Crash on new PC Full Crash log zipped and included. Driver related?

I ran Memtest x86 no errors. I also made sure my video card drivers were up to date. No changes. Anybody know what the stuff in the zip files means?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250043-crash-new-pc-full-crash-log-zipped-included-driver-related.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Had my system for a while recently upgraded all my drivers due to issues with bsods and crashing ive seen ran maleware bytes did scans from my iobit advanced system care took apart and blew out my computer etc etc done a few things all in the attemtp to try and get my computer back to normal running and have no sucess i did run a memory diognostic and it says there was some memory issue's but i wasnt sure as to what to do next if anyone could help i would be theroughly apreciative as for what some of my problems are Random blue screen of deaths with what look's to be rainbow-ish screen tearing right before video card issue some program fail to start or while starting Crash crash while useing them some programs that have etc Bsod's, Random crash to start/crash/bug programs failing NEVER had issue's suddenly become unusable due to above reasons even after sucessfull reinstall's edit another issue though uncommon is Explorer exe fails to work and needs Random Bsod's, programs failing to start/crash/bug crash etc to restart it's self

A:Random Bsod's, programs failing to start/crash/bug crash etc

You need to replace the ram.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/556711/random-bsods-programs-failing-to-startcrashbug-crash-etc/
Relevancy 34.4%

HELLO ANY AND ALL CRASH, NOT CRASH GOOGLE POSSIBLE PROGRAMS HELP RESPONDING, TROJAN, PLEASE AFTER RE-DIRECT, HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED OKAY COMPUTER STARTED WITH THE GOOGLE REDIRECT ON CHRISTMAS EVE THE WIFE THOUGHT WAS LEGITIMATE quot WEB SURVEY quot FILLED POSSIBLE TROJAN, GOOGLE RE-DIRECT, PROGRAMS NOT RESPONDING, CRASH AFTER CRASH, PLEASE HELP IT OUT- BOOM GETTING MULTIPLE REDIRECTS PORN SITES POPPING UP N SAFEHAVE ROXIO THAT WILL NOT IN START UP NOW I AM AN IT STUDENT CURRENTLY AND AM EMBARRASSED BUT REALIZE THAT THE TRUE STUDENT OF TECHNOLOGY KNOWS WHEN TO ASK FOR HELP I HAVE RUN ALL THE LATEST SCANS AND WILL BE INCLUDING THEM IN THIS POST ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND ANY AND ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED NOTE ALL SCANS RUN IN SAFE MODE DDS DDS Ver - - - NTFSx MINIMAL Run by Administrator at on Thu Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV AVG Anti-Virus On-access scanning enabled Outdated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k netsvcsC WINDOWS Explorer EXEK Documents dds scr Pseudo POSSIBLE TROJAN, GOOGLE RE-DIRECT, PROGRAMS NOT RESPONDING, CRASH AFTER CRASH, PLEASE HELP HJT Report BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dllBHO AVG Safe Search ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - c program files avg avg avgssie dllBHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files google google toolbar GoogleToolbar dllBHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files google googletoolbarnotifier swg dllBHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllTB Google Toolbar c b - - d - b - a cd f - c program files google google toolbar GoogleToolbar dllEB - a - b-a - c a a - No FilemRun SoundMAXPnP c program files analog devices core smax pnp exemRun AVG TRAY c progra avg avg avgtray exemRun NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE c windows system NvCpl dll NvStartupmRun nwiz nwiz exe installmRun NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE c windows system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInitmRun lt NO NAME gt mRun RoxWatchTray quot c program files common files roxio shared sharedcom RoxWatchTray exe quot mRun CPMonitor quot c program files roxio CPMonitor exe quot mRun Desktop Disc Tool quot c program files roxio roxio burn RoxioBurnLauncher exe quot mRun DLCDCATS rundll c windows system spool drivers w x DLCDtime dll RunDLLEntry mRun dlcdmon exe quot c program files dell photo aio printer dlcdmon exe quot mRun MemoryCardManager quot c program files dell photo aio printer memcard exe quot mRun Malwarebytes Anti-Malware reboot quot c program files malwarebytes anti-malware mbam exe quot runcleanupscriptmRun Adobe ARM quot c program files common files adobe arm AdobeARM exe quot mRun QuickTime Task quot c program files quicktime qttask exe quot -atboottimemRun iTunesHelper quot c program files itunes iTunesHelper exe quot mRunOnce Malwarebytes Anti-Malware c program files malwarebytes anti-malware mbamgui exe install silentIE e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeIE FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - c program files messenger msmsgs exeIE CFA B-A F- A - C - C A E E - A -F E - -AA E- E EE C - c progra nuclea videoget plugins VIDEOG DLLIE B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - FF E -CC A- E E-BF B- E D - c progra micros office REFIEBAR DLLDPF B-B - D-A D -FCFDF E C - hxxp update microsoft com microsoftupdate v V Controls en x client wuweb site cab DPF E A- D- EE - C-DC FA D FC - hxxp update microsoft com microsoftupdate v V Controls en x client muweb site cab DPF AD C - E- D -B E - F D - hxxp java sun com update jinstall- -windows-i cabDPF C D - CB- DE-B DB- A D E A - hxxp lads myspace com upload MySpaceUploader cabDPF CAFEEFAC- - - -ABCDEFFEDCBA - hxxp java sun com update jinstall- -windows-i cabDPF CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA - hxxp java sun com update jinstall- -windows-i cabDPF D ... Read more

A:POSSIBLE TROJAN, GOOGLE RE-DIRECT, PROGRAMS NOT RESPONDING, CRASH AFTER CRASH, PLEASE HELP

Hi,Welcome to Bleeping Computer. My name is m0le and I will be helping you with your log.Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Options box to the right of your topic title and selecting Track This Topic.Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.Please reply to this post so I know you are there.The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day after that then I will close the topic.Once I receive a reply then I will return with your first instructions.Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/285241/possible-trojan-google-re-direct-programs-not-responding-crash-after-crash-please-help/
Relevancy 34.4%

Hey My month and half old Acer V started to give BSOD's did some sort of recovery and started working again for a couple of hours if not trying to recovery total crash and BSOD crash/failure and windows access any Windows files If tried to look up error logs etc it gave different versions of the BSOF So I tried to run Recovery getting it back to factory settings and that's when Windows crashed completely I followed Acer customer support advice ordered recovery discs couldn't create BSOD and total windows crash and recovery crash/failure one because Windows crashed when trying it I got the recovery discs ran the recovery which ended up giving me failure because of quot missing image-something quot Another call to Acer and they told to run different recovery version from the puter That recovery end to a failure again After several restarts and what not windows started up again being slower than usual I'm now having constant problems losing internet connection I've had couple minidumbs and several issues with windows updater and such and these after machine should be back in the factory settings Anyhow here's the last log if anyone could take a look on it before I throw this machine to the wall

A:BSOD and total windows crash and recovery crash/failure

For starters:

At work we start all repairs with a set of diagnostics. Often they find problems that weren't even expected. It's a waste of time to try to fix software on a system that has hardware problems.
Please try these free diagnostics for starters: Initial Hardware Diagnostics
Also, please ensure that you have ALL available Windows Updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

In particular, start with the hard drive diagnostics as I suspect that is the problem.

Although there's only 2 memory dumps (it usually takes 4 or 5 to conclude if it's a hardware error or not) - the repeated failure of factory installs makes a hardware failure the most likely problem here. Please run the diagnostics that I suggested above and let us know the results.

There are a list of drivers that need updating (because the recovery media was made a while ago). Don't worry about them until you've finished the hardware diagnostics. If all the diagnostics pass, then update the drivers.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

NTIDrvr.sys Mon Apr 19 21:39:04 2010 (4BCD05B8)
NTI CD-ROM Filter Driver by NewTech Infosystems (likely a part of Acer Empowering Technology)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NTIDrvr.sys

UBHelper.sys Tue Jul 6 00:20:31 2010 (4C32AF0F)
NTI CD &DVD-Maker or NTI Backup NOW! or NTI CD-Maker by NewTech Infosystems (usually in Acer Empowering Technology)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=UBHelper.sys

mwlPSDFilter.sys Fri Mar 25 03:12:11 2011 (4D8C404B)
EgisTec Inc. Fingerprint Biometrics
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDFilter.sys

mwlPSDNServ.sys Fri Mar 25 03:12:13 2011 (4D8C404D)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDNServ.sys

mwlPSDVDisk.sys Fri Mar 25 03:12:23 2011 (4D8C4057)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwlPSDVDisk.sys

k57nd60a.sys Wed Oct 19 16:17:36 2011 (4E9F3060)
Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=k57nd60a.sys

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Thu May 16 21:43:28.027 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\051613-86156-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16384.amd64fre.win8_rtm.120725-1247
System Uptime:0 days 0:01:17.757
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!NtSetSystemPowerState+878 )
BugCheck C000021A, {fffff8a004213bd0, ffffffffc000012f, fffff8a0001a3b60, 0}
BugCheck Info: WINLOGON_FATAL_ERROR (c000021a)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8a004213bd0, String that identifies the problem.
Arg2: ffffffffc000012f, Error Code.
Arg3: fffff8a0001a3b60
Arg4: 0000000000000000
Arg2: ffffffffc000012f, Error Code.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc000021a_c000012f
PROCESS_NAME: smss.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc000021a_c000012f_nt!NtSetSystemPowerState
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
**************************Thu May 16 19:42:59.249 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\051613-44187-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16384.amd64fre.win8_rtm.120725-1247
System Uptime:0 days 0:34:29.979
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+23f50 )
BugCheck 7A, {4, 0, fffffa800655b990, 1ffef7d0}
BugCheck Info: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000004, lock type that was held (value 1,2,3, or PTE address)
Arg2: 0000000000000000, er... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/25251-bsod-total-windows-crash-recovery-crash-failure.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Hello Is there I can find out a list of the programs that were open on my taskbar can Post-crash/reboot, open how had the I find out files I what before crash? before my computer crashed I tend to have lots of documents open esp text files I'm reading - i e not editing - for research purposes and when my computer crashes or is forced to reboot the only way I can guess which files I had previously open is by doing a Windows file search for files accessed in the past few days This doesn't always help - esp as I hibernate Post-crash/reboot, how can I find out what files I had open before the crash? my computer lots and files may be open and unchanged for several day Sometimes when I'm about to crash I quickly take a screen-dump of my taskbar or the task manager list of programs so I know which windows files I had open but isn't there a log of some sort somewhere containing information on which files were active at a particular time just before a restart or system crash I don't mean the program that caused the crash I know I can find out about the crashing program from event viewer I wanna know about all the OTHER program names I had open at the time And I don't just want to know they were called 'notepad exe' 'winword exe' - I want to know the actual files opened up at the time of the crash In short I want the information I can get if I photograph the tabs on my taskbar just before a crash We're talking about already-saved notepad files photographs etc that are open on my screen just before a restart Any tips on whether Windows has this information somewhere Are there any logs that may contain this information Thanks a lot for your help D

A:Post-crash/reboot, how can I find out what files I had open before the crash?

Hi esinohm and welcome to TSF !

Several MRU (most recently used) lists are stored in the registry, but you won't find a single list with all the programs that were opened at a given time.

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/RegistryMRU.htm

This article discloses the location of the MRU lists for office documents :
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;826208

Latest opened and saved files will also appear in the recent document menu in the start menu. There's a setting that allows you to see recently opened documents in the start menu properties : right-click the start menu => properties => customize next to start menu => advanced.

Have you tried investigating the reasons of the crashes ? Could be a single hardware problem. I can usually leave my computer on for a whole week without any crashes.

What are your system specs ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/post-crash-reboot-how-can-i-find-out-what-files-i-had-open-before-the-crash-259557.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hello,

Ive recently built a new comp and put win 7 on it. Now, I was wondering about the new/differant builds. Looks like I have build 7100. And thus far really like, alot!

Should I download a new build?

What are the differences? Will I notice?

Where Do I get new builds?

Thanks alot!

A:Should I upgrade My Win 7 build to a newer build???

The new build (7127 is the only new 1 so far) is available on most torrent sites. If you are having no issues with the RC build 7100 then you may not notice any difference, although, 7127 does seem a bit faster.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/11123-should-i-upgrade-my-win-7-build-newer-build.html
Relevancy 33.97%

All I would really appreciate your input on my final first Build: About my build, advice order ever C2D to please spec for my first build Intended Usage - Heavy multitasking C2D Build: About to order my first ever build, advice please - Mail browsing downloading movies playng music with Mediaplayer decoding movies online poker - Games - Warcraft Flight sims RTS Other Info - I will be using my existing Dell inch LCD running x - I will experiment with moderate overclocking but this is my main system so I want a stable box that will run for - years - I don t want the extra complexity of RAID - I am not interested in SLI I will buy the top of the line DX graphics card next year the current choice is only a stop gap - Based on what I have heard above the minimal cpu impact I am going for on board sound rather than a separate card - In future I see myself upgrading to C2D Build: About to order my first ever build, advice please quad core - I will run XP as my main OS with Vista on its own partition until I am happy to move to Vista late next year Will also have another OS partition on the main Harddrive C2D Build: About to order my first ever build, advice please for messing around with Linux Questions - What are your general thoughts - How does my memory choice look - Does my PSU look ok for the future I would like a modular unit I won t go SLI but do see myself having Quad core and a beefy DX GPU as well as SATA devices - Is there an ATI alternative to my graphics card choice as I hear ATI is the way to go right now Also I want to avoid reinstalling my OS if I move to an ATI DX card I have hear that you should reinstall the OS if you are changing between ATI amp Nvidia drivers - What s the view on my case I want something with good cooling quiet space to move around in and good looking Suggestions Spec These parts are available in online amp local stores i live in Holland Processor - Intel Core Duo E Motherboard - P W DH Deluxe Intel X I changed this from a Gigabyte DQ after hearing about a lot of memory problems Cooler - Zalman CNPS AT Memory - GB - OCZ DDR PC - Platinum Revision CL - - - OR GB Corsair XMS TWIN X DDR MB CL Video - XFX GeForce GT MB will upgrade to DX card s next year Hard Drive - Western Digital Raptor WD AD - Windows XP Vista Linux Games partitions Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda - another of these to be added later for backup Case - GigaByte D Aurora I have been bouncing between a Coolermaster Mystique a Coolermaster Praetorian and a Collermaster WaveMaster now I have this choice PSU - OCZ Modstream W or Antec NEO W Floppy cardreader - Mitsumi in FDD Cardreader Optical - NEC AD- A DVD burner nbsp

A:C2D Build: About to order my first ever build, advice please

Good, except for the E6600. Get the E6400 and overclock it (should overclock well with that board and your ram, without blowing up your processor in 3 years). Will save you quite a bit of money that way.

Also just a personal recommendation. Get the Enermax Noisetaker II 485W PSU instead.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/c2d-build-about-to-order-my-first-ever-build-advice-please.58811/
Relevancy 33.97%

I plan on using this computer for games like FC Crysis Civ LoL look computer build, a good build? this First does like Arma Kerbal SP CoD SimCity torrenting and multitasking gaming music or gaming skype or all three I plan First computer build, does this look like a good build? on building it within the month I prefer performance over cost I have Windows Ultimate -bit I have a quot Samsung T B x Bose USB speakers and a mouse but I will need a keyboard I also have access to wired internet I m just wondering if anyone First computer build, does this look like a good build? has any suggestions on these parts seeing as I am new to computer building I did a good amount of research so far And also if these parts would fit and work well together Thank First computer build, does this look like a good build? you CPU Intel Core i - K GHz Quad-Core Processor CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper Plus CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler Motherboard Asus P Z -V PRO GEN ATX LGA Motherboard Memory Corsair Vengeance LP GB x GB DDR - Memory Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue TB quot RPM Internal Hard Drive Video Card Sapphire Radeon HD GB Video Card Wired Network Adapter Intel EXPI CTBLK Mbps PCI-Express x Network Adapter Case Cooler Master HAF Advanced ATX Full Tower Case Power Supply Antec Basiq Plus W PLUS Certified ATX V Power Supply Optical Drive Lite-On iHAS - DVD CD Writer Keyboard Lite-On SK- BS Wired Standard Keyboard Total from Newegg nbsp

A:First computer build, does this look like a good build?

The build looks good. I only have one question. Is the on-board LAN (network adapter) not suitable for your needs?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/first-computer-build-does-this-look-like-a-good-build.191395/
Relevancy 33.97%

What's new in HitmanPro 3.7.7 Build 205 Beta:
August 26th, 2013

FIXED: Processing of ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad startup entries.
FIXED: Processing of Task Scheduler jobs.

Download

https://malwaretips.com/threads/hitmanpro-3-7-7-build-203-3-7-7-build-205-beta.17869/
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi All
I'm Tired Of Still Formatting My PC When Evered Anew Build Is Released
Can I Update Win 7 From Build To Build Without Formatting ?

Thanks

A:Can I Update Win 7 From Build To Build Without Format

Quick Answer: Yes

You could upgrade from a build to another build but it is recommended to do a clean install.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/15285-can-i-update-win-7-build-build-without-format.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hello I'm getting a crash of my svchost exe when I boot up References to a file called System UACqipxxqgp dll It also has been causing my Mozilla Firefox to crash after opening and it blocks internet explorer from crash firefox crash boot Mozilla on svchost.exe / accessing the internet altogether Hope someone can help I can explain more if needed Thank you for the help EDIT My AV just popped up saying that it might be something called quot Hacktool Rootkit quot Don't know if thats helps svchost.exe crash on boot / Mozilla firefox crash DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Joe at on Mon Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft svchost.exe crash on boot / Mozilla firefox crash Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - AV Symantec Endpoint Protection On-access scanning enabled Updated FW Symantec Endpoint Protection enabled Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k rpcss C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system AUDIODG EXE C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system rundll exe C Program Files Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection Smc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcs C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Windows system lxbucoms exe C Windows system lxczcoms exe C Program Files OpenCase OpenCASE Media Agent MediaAgent exe C Windows system PnkBstrA exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system PSIService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection Rtvscan exe C Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroup C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Windows system DRIVERS xaudio exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Lexmark Series LXCZbmgr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPStart exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files Lexmark Series lxczbmon exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows System rs net exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Windows System rs net exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Users Joe AppData Local Temp csrssc exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP wireless Assistant WiFiMsg EXE C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exe c Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Health Check hphc service exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Program Files Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection SmcGui exe C Program Files Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection SavUI exe C Program Files Cisco Systems Clean Access Agent CCAAgent exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system SearchProtocolHost exe C Windows system SearchProtocolHost exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Users Joe Desktop dds scr C Windows syste... Read more

A:svchost.exe crash on boot / Mozilla firefox crash

Hello Jmurrell and welcome to Bleeping Computer,1. Please download GooredFix and save it to your Desktop.Select "2. Fix Goored" by typing 2 and pressing Enter. Make sure all instances of Firefox are closed at this point. Type y at the prompt and press Enter again. A log will open, please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called GooredLog.txt).Note: If you receive a message saying that GooredFix needs your system to be restarted, please close all applications and reboot your system. Please also allow any registry changes that may be prompted by any of your security programs.2. Please read [url="http://"http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix"]this tutorial[/url] carefully to download ComboFix from one of the locations specified, and save it to your Desktop.Double click the ComboFix icon to run it.If ComboFix askes you to install the Recovery Console, please do so..The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery mode, in case your computer has a problem after an attempted removal of malware. This allows us to help you.Once the Recovery Console is installed, continue with the malware scan.Note: Make sure not to click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall or freeze.Please post the log from ComboFix (can also be found as C:\ComboFix.txt) in your next reply. If you have any questions along the way, STOP and ask them before proceeding !!Greetings,Thunder

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/196705/svchostexe-crash-on-boot-mozilla-firefox-crash/
Relevancy 33.97%

I have been having consistent trouble with windows freezing browsers crashing shockwave crashing and especially anything crash, crash Freezing, browsers video multiple video related crashing When it crashes it freezes my entire computer forcing me to hard reboot I have uninstalled and reinstalled browsers and programs to no avail The latest attempt was running Kapersky Avast Spybot Hijack CCleaner fixing registry Freezing, video crash, multiple browsers crash problems Freezing, video crash, multiple browsers crash and wiping free space drive defragging uninstalling programs down to bare bones essentials Ran Kapersky - found nothing Avast - found nothing Hijack this found all kinds of stuff that I didn t know what to do with and wouldn t give me a log Spybot S amp D - problems fixed Ccleaner download registry I uninstalled and installed adobe flash which is what keeps crashing defragged uninstalled half of my programs wiped drives with ccleaner Ran everything again Spybot found more to fix which Freezing, video crash, multiple browsers crash it did I then Rebooted in safe mode and was able to save a log for HiJack this time I followed the suggested Preparation Guide here After running GMER scan is says quot Hasn t found any system modification quot The ark txt log was blank Services Registry Files and C were the only boxes it allowed me to checkmark Everything else was greyed out Below is a copy of the Hijack log that I was able to get after rebooting in Safe Mode and the DDS file Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Safe mode Running processes C Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastUI exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - HKLM Run PDVDDXSrv quot C Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe quot O - HKLM Run Dell Webcam Central quot C Program Files x Dell Webcam Dell Webcam Central WebcamDell exe quot mode O - HKLM Run Desktop Disc Tool quot c Program Files x Roxio Roxio Burn RoxioBurnLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run avast quot C Program Files Alwil Software Avast avastUI exe quot nogui O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe quot O - HKCU Run RESTART STICKY NOTES C WINDOWS System StikyNot exe O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe autoRun User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce mctadmin C Windows System mctadmin exe User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe autoRun User NETWORK SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce mctadmin C Windows System mctadmin exe User NETWORK SERVICE O - DEFAULT User Startup Dell Dock First Run lnk C Program Files Dell DellDock DellDock exe User Default user O - Startup Dell Dock lnk C Program Files Dell DellDock DellDock exe O - Extra button C Program Files x Windows Live Writer Windo... Read more

A:Freezing, video crash, multiple browsers crash

Hello, my name is Elise and I'll assist you with this issue.

First of all, can you tell me what makes you think this is malware related?
Have you tried to uninstall/reinstall Video Card drivers?
Can you test if you have the same problems in Safe Mode with Networking?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/440660/freezing-video-crash-multiple-browsers-crash/
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi all I m new to these forums and dumping and Crash - dump just not Vista start keeps crash will hope Crash dump - Vista will not start and just keeps crash dumping someone out there may be able to help Here is a brief description of events Windows vista started running slow whilst browsing the web As we had had a similar problem earlier this year A problem virus I rectified Crash dump - Vista will not start and just keeps crash dumping with rootkill and caused by Antivirus suite virus I decided to run the rootkill programme in safe mode and started up the Malware Antivirus software all in safe mode The Malware software located infections These were subsequently cleaned quarantined I attempted a normal restart and the system came up with blue screen and crash dump Despite attempts in all modes of start up the vista will not boot Just keeps crash dumping I ve run windows vista start up repair without success Repair window says - Start up repair cannot repair this computer automatically I ve run the repair disk several times and it just keeps coming up the same If this has been caused by virus spyware can anyone offer any suggestions Thanks in anticipation of anyone s assistance

A:Crash dump - Vista will not start and just keeps crash dumping

Hi, paulpsb Lets give it a try. Attempt a System Restore to restore the computer to an earlier date throughout the Recovery Environment in your CD. If that does not resolve the issue, follow these steps. You will need a USB drive. (Despite the OS is Vista, it will also be nice to know if you have a Windows XP installation CD, as we can have other options to try.)Download GETxPUD.exe to the desktop of your clean computerRun GETxPUD.exeA new folder will appear on the desktop.Open the GETxPUD folder and click on the get&burn.batThe program will download xpud_0.9.2.iso, and upon finished will open BurnCDCC ready to burn the image.Click on Start and follow the prompts to burn the image to a CD.Next download driver.sh to your USB driveRemove the USB & CD and insert it in the sick computerBoot the Sick computer with the CD you just burnedThe computer must be set to boot from the CDGently tap F12 and choose to boot from the CDFollow the promptsA Welcome to xPUD screen will appearPress FileExpand mntsda1,2...usually corresponds to your HDDsdb1 is likely your USBClick on the folder that represents your USB drive (sdb1 ?)Confirm that you see driver.sh that you downloaded therePress Tool at the topChoose Open TerminalType bash driver.shPress EnterAfter it has finished a report will be located on your USB drive named report.txtRemove the USB drive and insert it back in your working computer and navigate to report.txt

Please note - all text entries are case sensitiveCopy and paste the report.txt for my review

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/351083/crash-dump-vista-will-not-start-and-just-keeps-crash-dumping/
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi. I've recently been trying to play Metal Gear Solid 5 but every time I boot it up my PC either crashes as soon as the splash screens are done or after a few minutes. It's been crashing while playing other games as well but it's been much rarer. It's not a BSOD crash and it doesn't produce any crash dumps so I'm leaning towards it being a problem with either the PSU, the motherboard or one of the graphics cards. Any help with finding the cause of this would be appreciated.

The PSU model is fd-psu-newt2-800, the graphics cards are both Nvidia GTX760s and the motherboard is a ASUS Sabertooth Z77

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/622614/crash-without-bsod-and-crash-dump-while-playing-games/
Relevancy 33.97%

A few weeks back PC crashed out of no where and BSOD appeared.. didnt take much notice until it says OS not found when restarting.. but after a few tries it went back to normal for a few days then these few days it started to startup very slowly and may sometimes crash after typing in the password at the welcome screen.
sometimes it would also randonly crash and when restarted OS not found will appear.

A:Startup very slow,crash at welcome and crash randomlythen OS not found

Hi tank3006.

The latest BSOD in the uploaded zip is of 31/01/14, so it is not supposed to reflect the exact situation of today.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the system configuration window, with the "general" tab selected.
Click the "startup" tab. Click "Disable all" > Check the touchpad driver SynTPEnh back > Apply > OK.
Click on "services" tab. Check the "Hide all Microsoft Services"; Click "Disable all" > Apply > OK
Then try to boot again normally. Is it BSOD still?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335407-startup-very-slow-crash-welcome-crash-randomlythen-os-not-found.html
Relevancy 33.97%

Hey guys I've been having an issue where all browsers Opera Firefox IE Chrome are crashing on me I also get intermittent messages that wmplayer exe has crashed as well even though I'm not running it I try to end wmplayer exe but it keeps coming up I have a HijackThis log I ran norton laugh piece of garbage and malware bytes didn't really find anything Here is the log I have restarted the PC and it does not seem to be happening now but I know something has got to be going crash crash and msg Opera/Firefox/IE/Chrome wmplayer on if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated THANKS Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning Opera/Firefox/IE/Chrome crash and wmplayer crash msg processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS SYSTEM winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Apache Group Apache bin Apache exeC Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exeC Program Files Apache Group Apache bin Apache exeC Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files MySQL MySQL Server bin mysqld-nt exeC Program Files Nero Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC Program Files TVersity Media Server MediaServer exeC Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNetwk exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync Wcescomm exeC Program Files Apache Group Apache bin ApacheMonitor exeC PROGRA MICROS rapimgr exeC Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync WCESMgr exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmplayer exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Documents and Settings Administrator Desktop HiJackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http today ask com mp rocket o amp l Opera/Firefox/IE/Chrome crash and wmplayer crash msg disF - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS system userinit exeO - BHO no name - E A - - D F-BEAE-D A C - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Opera/Firefox/IE/Chrome crash and wmplayer crash msg coShared Browser NppBho dllO - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dllO - BHO no name - FF -CE - -A C-A E BE - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Toolbar Show Norton Toolbar - -F - -B -FBEE C B DF - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser UIBHO dllO - Toolbar Ask Toolbar - d e-fd b- e -b - d b f - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dllO - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartupO - HKLM Run Symantec PIF AlertEng quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe quot a m quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A AlertEng dll quot O - HKLM Run NBKeyScan quot C Program Files Nero Nero Nero BackItUp NBKeyScan exe quot O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run Fsidicogotobuhu rundll exe quot C WINDOWS idetaciw dll quot eO - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - HKCU Run H PC Connection Agent quot C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync Wcescomm exe quot O - Global Startup Monitor Apache Servers lnk C Program Files Apache Group Apache bin ApacheMonitor exeO - Global Startup VPN Client lnk O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Control Panel presentO - Extra button Create Mobile Favorite - EAF BB - F- D - - C FAE D F - C PROGRA MICROS INetRepl dllO - Extra button no name - EAF BB - F- D - - C FAE D F - C PROGRA MICROS INetRepl dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Create Mobile Favorite - EAF BB - F- D - - C FA... Read more

A:Opera/Firefox/IE/Chrome crash and wmplayer crash msg

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERER,K

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/219760/operafirefoxiechrome-crash-and-wmplayer-crash-msg/
Relevancy 33.97%

My laptop, Packard Bell Easynote TM81, has been crashing and restarting by itself, and when it does, the ENTIRE system will not respond. So I try to format the entire thing, and after a few days, when I have gotten used to it, it comes up with a screen for 1 second, and all I could read was "system memory dump" and "CPU memory dump". So during this month, I have had to format the entire thing OVER AND OVER. I can't reinstall the system, because I am using a laptop, which comes with no Windows 7 CD. Please help!

A:Laptop crash no response memory dump crash

It honestly sounds like a heat related issue to me, if you could follow the instructions here:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

one of the bsod readers here could help you.
Or perhaps even myself if I ever get the time to reinstall the debugging software on my system.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/191478-laptop-crash-no-response-memory-dump-crash.html
Relevancy 33.54%

I seem to be stuck on Windows Insider build 14342 (Version 1511 OS Build 14342.1002). Since this build was installed, I haven't gotten any other insider builds.
Any ideas on how to fix this? I want to avoid having to reinstall if possible.
Is there a way to manually install build 14352, the one that followed the one I'm stuck on?

A:Stuck on Insider build 14342 (Version 1511 OS Build 14342.1002)

Originally Posted by GoghUA I seem to be stuck on Windows Insider build 14342 (Version 1511 OS Build 14342.1002). Since this build was installed, I haven't gotten any other insider builds.
Any ideas on how to fix this? I want to avoid having to reinstall if possible.
Is there a way to manually install build 14352, the one that followed the one I'm stuck on? you can use the ISO files to get the newer version Windows 10 PC Insider preview build 14366 ISO files now available for download | Windows Central

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/430128-stuck-insider-build-14342-version-1511-os-build-14342-1002-a.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Hello This morning ish I had nothing running more than usual chrome onenote word on my desktop I was in my other room turning on my laptop but it crash screen DSL crash; modem Black would not find my wireless network I went to my desktop and found that the monitor turned itself off that's normal but moving the mouse and pressing the spacebar would not wake the monitor up The desktop power light was on and the monitor light was on I then looked at the DSL modem and saw the power light was red So I unplug it and waited seconds plugged it back in and the desktop rebooted Could a power fault on the modem Black screen crash; DSL modem crash affect the desktop like that I checked the event log viewer and the closest I can find is this Source Service Control Manager The Microsoft Network Inspection System service depends on the Microsoft Malware Protection Driver service which failed to start because of the following error A device attached to the system is not functioning Attached is the win utility info you offer

A:Black screen crash; DSL modem crash

Temp Monitoring

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWMonitor.

Speccy - System Information - Free Download
HWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

Upload a screen shot with either of the tools: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums\

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive for file system errors and bad sectors on it.

Hard Drive Diagnostics
Double click and open my computer.
Right click on desired drive and hit properties.
Click on tools tab and Check now.

Read complete instructions on the tutorial: Disk Check

Other Tests:

Upload a screenshot of your hard disk using Crystal Disk Info.
Make a hard drive test from the hard drive manufacturers website.
Test your Hard Drive with SeaTools.

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.RAM - Test with Memtest86+

The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.*Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.*If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
*If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot.*If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
*If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

Information
Errors are sometimes found after 8 passes.

Tip
Memtest should be done overnight.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/353438-black-screen-crash-dsl-modem-crash.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Hello all This is my first post on the site I read through a few threads with similar topics but the issues were either not quite the same and or resolved comparatively easily I am trying to repair a year-old HP Pavilion running Windows Home Premium This machine is used as the main office computer in a small doctor s office In spite of my warnings anti-virus software was not installed until it was too late There was a major issue about seven months ago that required another company to repair The problem is explorer exe will not run Double-clicking a shortcut on the desktop clicking the text name of a program from the Start menu and explorer.exe Win7 crash/restart/crash even in the cmd results in the same response a dialog box pops up stating windows explorer has stopped working windows is checking for a solution to the problem followed by another box stating windows explorer is restarting But the requested application never starts I have run the Ultimate Boot CD Win replaced the hard drive and cloned all data run numerous registry scans malware scans and antivirus scans Initially removing over virus malware hits and over registry errors But the main problem persists explorer exe won Win7 explorer.exe crash/restart/crash t open Win7 explorer.exe crash/restart/crash programs I am more of a network guy and not awesome with pc stuff Please advise if you have any experience with an issue such as this Thanks in advance

A:Win7 explorer.exe crash/restart/crash

Launch the command prompt and typeeventvwr.msc and press <ENTER>Expand Windows log>>ApplicationFilter out the Application ERRORS alone and paste the contents of explorer.exe error hereIf explorer.exe crashes due to a specific program ,the program entry should in the log.I have seen many computers where explorer.exe restarts due to third party programs like QUICKTIME.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/482595/win7-explorerexe-crashrestartcrash/
Relevancy 33.11%

OS - Windows Home Premium x What was original installed OS on system Windows Is the launch running while Crash BSOD Crash and - on OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer OEM Version Age of system BSOD - Crash on launch and Crash while running hardware Roughly a year and a half BSOD - Crash on launch and Crash while running Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Nope CPU - Intel Core Duo P GHz each Video Card - ATI Mobility Radeon HD MotherBoard - Not sure where to find this out Power Supply - Dell AC DC adapter V output Ok so I was browsing the web when my laptop suddenly restarted - on BSOD - Crash on launch and Crash while running restart was greeted by a small blue square saying something like quot there is a problem check newly installed hardware or software etc quot and a line saying starting memory dump i figured it for a virus at first so i restarted Used CCleaner to check programs opening on startup and found a few exe's which i didnt recognise - coming from AppData Local Temp etc So ran a full malware check with MalwareBytes AntiMalware - returned one of the files and removed it and i deleted the rest On restart computer seemed to be fine - continued to work for the rest of the evening Turned on in the morning and the same blue screen greets me I restart again safe mode and check for viruses - nothing So I let the blue screen continue dumps the memory and restarts Seems to be working fine then after mins of browsing - blue screen again and crash Backing my computer up now anyway It seems strangely intermittent computer can run for hours with no bluescreen then suddenly crash Also would have done a system restore but the earliest checkpoint I could find was the previous day when the bluescreens had started occuring TLDR thought it was a virus it didnt seem to be continue to get blue screen crashes

A:BSOD - Crash on launch and Crash while running

Hi -

Remove Daemon Tools/ Alcohol 120.

If BSODs persist, run the Driver Verifier -- Driver Verifier - sysnative.com

Windbg Logs
--> http://sysnative.com/bsod2011/jcgrif..._jcgriff2_.txt
--> http://sysnative.com/bsod2011/jcgrif...riff2_.txt.zip

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Fri Jan 14 03:58:08.997 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:08.622
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObpQueryNameString+4ed )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: conhost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_nt!ObpQueryNameString+4ed
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments fffff8a0`0328703e 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff800`02570901
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Jan 14 03:54:45.960 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:18:43.662
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!MultiUserGreCleanupHmgOwnRemoveAllLocks+a1 )
PROCESS_NAME: eventcreate.ex
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_win32k!MultiUserGreCleanupHmgOwnRemoveAllLocks+a1
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments 00000000`10000220 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02edb436
Debug session time: Fri Jan 14 03:34:25.220 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:24.046
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+28 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E
PROCESS_NAME: KHALMNPR.Exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1E_nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+28
Bugcheck code 0000001E
Arguments ffffffff`c0000005 fffff800`02e7ecd8 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`ffffffff
Debug session time: Thu Jan 13 15:47:41.426 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:48:37.252
BugCheck D1, {fffff880055023f8, 2, 1, fffff88000ee0074}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sptd.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sptd.sys
Probably caused by : ataport.SYS ( ataport!memmove+64 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_ataport!memmove+64
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments fffff880`055023f8 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff880`00ee0074
Debug session time: Thu Jan 13 10:58:10.861 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:49.687
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiPageFault+260 )
PROCESS_NAME: mscorsvw.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_nt!KiPageFault+260
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02edd2b3
Debug session time: Thu Jan 13 04:09:46.870 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:01.696
BugCheck F7, {2b99083bc5e0, 2b992ddfa232, ffffd466d2205dcd, 0}
Probably caused by : msrpc.sys ( msrpc!_report_gsfailure+26 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GS_FALSE_POSITIVE_MISSING_GSFRAME
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF7
PROCESS_NAME: infinst.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xF7_MISSING_GSFRAME_msrpc!_report_gsfailure+26
Bugcheck code 000000F7
Arguments 00002b99`083bc5e0 00002b99`2ddfa232 ffffd466`d2205dcd 00000000`00000000
?????????????????????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-crash-on-launch-and-crash-while-running-543689.html
Relevancy 32.25%

Am not on Insider builds. Getting Error on Updates Your Insider Build Needs Attn........
Not logged in to a MS account.
Running anniversary ed upgrade from last release clean install, valid retail key win7
Running Norton Utilities 16, Spybot Anti-Beacon and O&O Shutup10, registry hacked to turn off Cortana
Everything Win10 that can be uninstalled is or is turned off in settings.

All I have seen is to fix if on Insider Build Program, any suggestions ?

A:Not on Insider Build but error message: Your Insider Build Needs Attn

Hello Pkshadow Welcome to the Ten Forums!

The prompting you are seeing is most likely to get you to notice and install updates that have been accumulating. Otherwise that is a strange one. You might have to sign into an MS account if you already had one setup in order to see that account's information updated on the change from Insider to Anniversary. That would then see everything synced properly.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/59865-not-insider-build-but-error-message-your-insider-build-needs-attn.html
Relevancy 31.82%

i have recently rebuilt my comp due to endless re-installs of xp as it insisted on crashing all the time.

I have changed my mb and hardrives however i am still getting a problem where everything is running fine then suddenly it will shut down. I have checked the power source and that is fine as there is always a constant power led on my mb. I am running a recent version of mcafee anti and is has not found any probs previously or now.

This is realy getting very annouying now and im at the end of my teather with it. I ave done everything within my knowledge of fixing it but to no avail. I know the details im explaining are very vauge but i dont know what it is. When xp's error msg appears after it re-boots i follow the link to find out that it is a device driver error

Please if any of you have any ideas.

Phil

A:xp home crash crash crash!!

One area you could look at would be video drivers as well as watch system temps.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xp-home-crash-crash-crash.221626/
Relevancy 31.39%

Hello i want to build my own pc

Cpu:
Procesorius - Intel Core i7-4770, Quad Core, | TipTop.lt

Gpu:
Vaizdo Plok?t? - GIGA-BYTE PCIE16 GT610 2GB | TipTop.lt

Mother board:
Motinin? plok?t? - ASROCK B85 S1150 | TipTop.lt

Ram:
Operatyvioji atmintis - KINGSTON DIMM 16GB | TipTop.lt

1. HDD:
Vidinis diskas WD Red 3.5'' 1TB SATA3 64MB | TipTop.lt

2. HDD:
http://www.tiptop.lt/vidinis-diskas-wd-green-3-5-500gb

I dont know wich box i should use, here 2 options:

http://www.tiptop.lt/korpusas-logic-...su-psu-logic-2

http://www.tiptop.lt/korpusas-logic-...su-psu-logic-2

So is it possible to build pc with these parts?

Sorry I'm from lithuania and my online shops are lithuanian laguage. But Names of parts is in english

A:Build specs. Can you build it?

The issue I see: your mobo supports "ONLY" 4th gen CPU and your CPU of choice is a 5th gen (gen=generation). Even though the mobo is socket 1150, same as CPU, there may bay some firmware incompatibilities. Not sure if there is a BIOS update for the mobo to support 5th gen CPU's, which I doubt it does.

So you may want to consider a new mobo that supports intel's 5th gen series CPU's. Also; there's no mention of a PSU (power supply). I would also move up to a GTX 970 GPU....it's just a better GPU period.

http://www.pchelpforum.com/computer-diy/127578-build-specs-can-you-build.html
Relevancy 31.39%

A buddy of mine is looking to build a new computer and turned to me for advice I got some help here last year on my build and I never did post a follow up so here s what I ended up with CPU Intel Core Duo E Wolfdale GHz overclocked to Build Update New Help Build and GHz Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP -UD P LGA Intel P Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX GB overclocked HSF Xigmatek HDT-S mm Rifle CPU Cooler with Xigmatek Retention Bracket HDD Western Digital Caviar Black GB Build Update and New Build Help RPM CD DVD Burner Samsung X DVD -R DVD Burner RAM G Skill Build Update and New Build Help PI Black GB x GB DDR PSU Corsair CMPSU- TX W Thermal Compound Arctic Cooling MX- OS Windows Build Update and New Build Help Vista Ultimate -Bit Case NZXT Tempest ATX Mid Tower Monitor Acer X Wbd Black quot ms Widescreen LCD Speakers Logitech S- Multimedia Speaker System I m happy with the choice I made and never looked back The build went smooth and I m looking forward to doing another one in the future I keep myself up date on everything new that s out The only problem is that my friend is looking at cheaper products that I haven t looked into nor do I have the time Here is what he s looking for Budget No gaming He ll be using the computer for browsing the web hosting web sites and that s about it He does want a fast CPU though TB HDD He already has a monitor keyboard and mouse At least GB of RAM He would like to not have to upgrade for a few years He s majoring in a computer related field and he s a sophomore Any help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Build Update and New Build Help

As you know you'll get some great help here so I'll suggest that he consider an AMD build. For what he wants to do and his budget he can get a very, very nice build especially since he won't be gaming.

Consider the AMD AM3 Propus 620 quad core 2.6 GHz for $99.00 at NewEgg with free shipping and for a few dollars more there is the 630 @ 2.8 Ghz. Both chips are getting great reviews.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/build-update-and-new-build-help.139032/
Relevancy 31.39%

I just got my income tax return back and now it's time to update my PC. Please bear in mind I'm a newb!

I want to keep the following:

1. Corsair 750W PSU,
2. Antec 1200 case, and
3. EV3A 460GTX 756MB GPU.

In other words I likely need a new motherboard, processor, cooling fan for the processor, RAM, etc. I don't know if I'll need a sound card or ethernet card or if on-board will be good enough. I've heard from a couple friends that Asus Mobos are good. I think I want to go to an Intel processor as that's what I've had to this point and it's done well for me.

What are your thoughts? Where should I start looking?

Thanks

Relevancy 31.39%

I dont know a lot about computers.My first build is corei7920.what is the best ram for performance? I will be using 6GB but I will not be overclocking.I just want to use the ram as it comes in the package at stock settings.ASUS P6T SE motherboard?GTX 260 graphics,antec 1200 case,300GB velociraptor,windows7 I have read that corei7 can only use ram at 1066 speed w/out o.c.This motherboard can use 1333 ram w/out o.c. I do not mind spending a little extra $ for good ram, but I am confused.Not overclocking because I dont know how yet.I have not bought anything yet.

A:Corei7 920 build (first build)

Type your motherboard into the right places when www.crucial.com comes up. This is a good standard for what you want, then build on that by going to other sites.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/corei7-920-build-first-build.134107/
Relevancy 30.96%

When I opened the local connection properties or saved the settings explorer exe crashed I found the fault module is netcfgx dll how to fix it Thanks in advance Below is the application log info Log Name C Users Admin AppData Local Temp notesC A C applicationProgram evt Source Application Error Date Event ID Task Category None Level Error caused explorer.exe 【Explorer Crash】netcfgx.dll crash Keywords Classic User N A Computer PC Description Faulting application name explorer exe version time stamp xnetcfgx dll Faulting module name version time stamp x C F E C C F E E E E E E E C C E E E F D A Exception code x Fault offset x Faulting process id x Faulting application start time x Faulting application path Faulting module path Report 【Explorer Crash】netcfgx.dll caused explorer.exe crash Id Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event 【Explorer Crash】netcfgx.dll caused explorer.exe crash quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Application Error quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt C Users Admin AppData Local Temp notesC A C applicationProgram evt lt Channel gt lt Computer gt PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt explorer exe lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt netcfgx dll lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Binary gt C F E C C F E E E E E E E C C E E E F D A lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:【Explorer Crash】netcfgx.dll caused explorer.exe crash

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Please run the SFC /SCANNOW command 3 separate times if any corrupted/missing files are found, with a reboot inbetween each scan.

Please note you may need to use/create a Windows 7 Installation DVD to replace the corrupted files or to perform a Repair Install.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259872-explorer-crash-netcfgx-dll-caused-explorer-exe-crash.html
Relevancy 29.67%

Ok this is just weird, I just reinstalled XP and now every time I open the control panel, and resize the window windows just goes black and restarts?

ANY other window that I resize doesnt do it, its just the control panel, I have no idea why itwould just be the control panel.... I tried to turn off automatic shutdown on system failure but it just restarts anyway.

Is there a way to check the system log to see what is causing this?

Sometimes when this happens my mouse will stop working on the X plane, it will only go up and down. Im wondering if I should just reinstall again... sigh

A:Very strange crash XP Crash!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins777

Ok this is just weird, I just reinstalled XP and now every time I open the control panel, and resize the window windows just goes black and restarts?

ANY other window that I resize doesnt do it, its just the control panel, I have no idea why itwould just be the control panel.... I tried to turn off automatic shutdown on system failure but it just restarts anyway.

Is there a way to check the system log to see what is causing this?

Sometimes when this happens my mouse will stop working on the X plane, it will only go up and down. Im wondering if I should just reinstall again... sigh

EDIT solved for now, no more random crashes, I changed the AGP settings to 4x in the bios. I had this problem, its a problem when you have a8v deluxe motherboard, and a ati 9800pro video card.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/very-strange-crash-xp-crash-244595.html
Relevancy 29.67%

Well, i just recently got this computer to work but have been having many problems
One specific annoying one: Flash Player is causing my internet browsers to crash after a running for a bit.
Ive scanned for viruses on several virus scanners, and my ComboFix log is attached here.
Ive solved a few problems, and working on several possible fixes right now. If anyone could help me out here, that would be great.

Thanks!
--(GroundZero)
[edit] Fixed the graphics problem

A:IE/Firefox Crash and other Crash

Hello and welcome to BC forums.The Combofix log is not attached. In any event, I do not need it here. More important, you need to be very aware that running Combofix on your own is risky. You need expert guided help. Stop using it on your own.Also see this MS article for helpInternet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restartshttp://support.microsoft.com/gp/pc_ie_introWhat is your Internet Explorer version: IE 6, 7 or 8 ?Did you recently attempt a Flash Player update? From personal past experience, to get around a stubborn Flash Player issue, I had to use System Restore to go backwards to an earlier SR snaphot and then recheck and if Flash Player was still listed in Add-or-Remove programs, I de-installed it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/251410/iefirefox-crash-and-other-crash/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hi I times CRASH CRASH day 5 a have CRASH CRASH 5 times a day been using CRASH CRASH 5 times a day Windows Ultimate I use my wireless IDEA Net setter to access internet My usage of Internet is approx - yrs a day and after usage of couple of hours the net connection automatically goes Even if i unplug amp plug device again it doesn't start and few applications or sometime computer hangs I have forcibly restart the computer which again takes ages as while shutting down it gives messages stopping services which is displayed for a long time post which it shuts down and restarts with a window says Safe mode network and start windows normally Reboot times differ but every time is close to seconds and the nagging error comes that windows has recovered from unexpected error Details attached All drivers related to wireless network are already installed but still I have to forcefully SHUT DOWN my laptop minimum - times in day I am attaching Physical dump files do let me know why its happening and what is solution for same I have all drivers up to date still cant figure out wts' wrong All drivers are upto date from manufacture website still its happening plz need help badly Rds Robin

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/crash-crash-5-times-a-day-428716.html
Relevancy 29.67%

Hello everyone.
I just joined the forum, and this is my first post:

I recently uninstalled IE7 as it kept crashing, especially when logging onto secure sites. I tried several fixes I found on the net (including resetting it, from options on the advanced tab), but nothing I did made any difference.
Finally I installed IE8 beta 1, but it also crashes exactly as 7 did, especially on secure sites. Sometimes it crashes continuously as I try to log onto any site, secure or not, and after three or four attempts it finally logs on. I tried the automatic dll fix listed on this site but it makes no difference. Although, four dlls "failed to load." I assume they're not in IE8.

Also, on the Advanced tab no settings are displayed at all.

Below is the message it displays at every crash:

A:[SOLVED] IE7...crash...IE8...CRASH!

Hello and welcoem to TSF

please od this:
Click Here to download ToolbarCop. Save it to your desktop.
Go to your desktop and extract toolbarcop.zip.
Go to the extracted files
Double click on Toolbarcop.exe
Click on the notepad symbol:
A notepad file should pop up, please copy and paste Everything from the notepad file and paste it back into this thread.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/solved-ie7-crash-ie8-crash-246913.html
Relevancy 25.37%

would anyone care to take a look at my componant list and make any suggestions i am going to be placing my build first my order with new egg tonight or tomorrow thanks my first build AMD Athlon X Windsor GHz Socket AM Processor Model ADX CZWOF - Retail ASUS M N-SLI Deluxe AM NVIDIA my first build nForce SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail ASUS EN GT HTDP M GeForce GT my first build MB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card will be in an sli config G SKILL GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F - CL D- GBNQ - for a total of gigs Western Digital Caviar SE WD AAKS GB RPM SATA Gb s Hard Drive - OEM APEVIA ICEBERG ATX-IB W-BL ATX V EPS V W Power Supply With -Color LED Lights - Retail Microsoft Windows Vista -Bit Home Premium for System Builders Single Pack DVD - OEM want to stay around thats about where i m at will use pc for general task and some gaming also using the optical drive from my current pc nbsp

A:my first build

Lets see...

Get one GeForce 8800GT instead of two 8600GTs in SLI. You will get better performance with one 8800GT. They run at about $270 on NewEgg.

Use a 64-bit OS. 32-bit operating systems can only address 3.2 gigs of memory AT MOST. I can only use 2.5 gigs max. You will need a 64-bit OS if you want to use all four gigs of RAM.

Also, you may want to consider a separate cooler for your CPU. My Athlon 6000+ got so hot with the stock hsf that it shut itself down. The 6400+ is just a 6000+ overclocked another 200MHz.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-first-build.659127/
Relevancy 25.37%

What is the current version build of the official windows 7 ??

A:what build w7 ?

Quote: Originally Posted by atomicock

What is the current version build of the official windows 7 ??

7600 RTM, it's in the shops.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/31629-what-build-w7.html
Relevancy 25.37%

I recently completed my first new build and my computer was up and running fine. Three days later while playing Diablo II the computer rebooted and failed at POST. One long then two short beeps. I have reseated the Video card and the memory and I could use some help. I am running windows XP Professional. Asus A8N SLI Deluxe motherboard with an AMD Athlon 64 3800+ processor (Venice Core). I have an XFX GeForce 6600 Graphics card in my PCI-Express slot. I bought another Graphics card and it did not fix the problem. I get no picture, all of the lights come on and the harddrive and DVD burner start then the beep error code. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Relevancy 25.37%

What are you going to use the PC for Pure Out and Out Gaming How help build New PC much is your budget A max Are you willing to buy online New PC build help yes Are you going to re-use any parts from an earlier build hard drive Do you need other peripherals like a monitor keyboard and mouse among others nope Have you already bought any parts Graphics card Do you have an Operating System OS yes Will you need any aftermarket cooling such as a CPU GPU cooler or a watercooling setup not sure Hi i have currently got a budget of to build a new pc I already have an ati radeon hd to put in im looking for a sheer gaming and speed performance for games like cod and wow i would to setup an amd based cpmputer with a nice looknig case i also need all the other stuff motherboard processor psu ram and cooling all sufficient to support each others needs and anything else i missed please help me out here nbsp

A:New PC build help

Hi, i have currently got a budget of 500 to build a new pc. I already have an ati radeon hd 4650 512 to put in. im looking for a sheer gaming and speed performance for games like cod6 and wow.Click to expand...

4650 sucks for gaming...they will all run just fine, but it won't really be a good gamer card, you can do much better with about $700 USD.

I would recommend a Core i5 750 build, but if you are set on AMD:

AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition Heka 2.8GHz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Processor Model HDZ720WFK3DGI - OEM $109

ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 64 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - Retail
$27

GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
$79

Alternatively, you can use a ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
at $91, but it is not necessary, and more expensive, but it is a solid motherboard and one I would buy personally. Again, not really necessary.

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL - Retail $93

CORSAIR CMPSU-450VX 450W ATX12V V2.2 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Retail
$69

That adds up to 377 with the cheaper motherboard, then you can set aside maybe 100 - 150 USD for a case of your choice, I personally like the Antec 902, plus 20 - 30 more if you need a DVD drive and end up with under $560 USD, leaving you with enough money for a SAPPHIRE 100283-2L Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Retail $164.

Are you going to re-use any parts from an earlier build? hard drive.Click to expand...

Do you have an Operating System (OS)? yesClick to expand...

Remember that you will need to reformat and reinstall your OS.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-pc-build-help.141439/
Relevancy 25.37%

What are you going to use the PC help pc build with Need new for Gaming Where are you located england Are Need help with new pc build you willing to buy online yes Are you going to re-use any parts from an earlier build yes read on Will you need any aftermarket cooling such as a CPU GPU cooler or a watercooling setup not sure please comment hi i have recently had a few problems with my mobo and processor on my old system and i have decided to make a new one from what i have My old pc is an acer aspire t -gb z here http www superwarehouse com Acer Aspire T -US B Desktop AST -US B ps i have added gb of ram to that and i also have a new ati radeon ready to install i have plenty of sata cables and suchlike to use but i wanted to know how good the combo i have chosen to build upon is and get ome ffedback thanks for the motherboard i found this http www amazon co uk gp product B RQV II ref s sima gw s p i pf rd m A P ROKL A OLE amp pf rd s center- amp pf rd r PX ZNSDSV F V FCGP amp pf rd t amp pf rd p amp pf rd i and the processor for it is http www aria co uk SuperSpecials Other products AMD Athlon II X Dual Core GHz Socket AM - Retail productId and the case http www amazon co uk BLACK- -Entry-Solution-COMPUTER dp B PJOMEA ref sr ie UTF amp s electronics amp qid amp sr - im am pretty sure these will connect up together fine but i am not sure about the power supply from the old pc any ideas thanks x x x nbsp

A:Need help with new pc build

HI bevzz ,
I wrote this about four months ago, so take into account the new Intel offerings. however the same principles apply.
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic133075.html
Hope it helps

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-help-with-new-pc-build.140728/
Relevancy 25.37%

hi all i jsut build my new pc today with the following spec cpu--Intel Core Duo E Socket GHz FSB MB L Cache MSI P Neo -FR Socket Channel Audio RAID Gigabit LAN ATX Motherboard GB OCZ Platinum RAM kit CoolerMaster Elite Black Case With CM need build help pc new eXtreme need help new pc build Power W PSU and for time been untill i get new gpu im usying my old nvida g s pci express slot ok the problem i got is it says in book go to bios set time and save and exit no the problem i have got is everytime i resart pc i get no signal on my monitor so what i have to do is clear cmos jumper to clear data and then put back on to keep date then when i turn pc it comes back on i just insalled my vista and every time vista resarts to do its installtion black screen i have need help new pc build to power down pc clear cmos then boot back up this is what comes up on bios i get two bleeps bios setting wrong time and date wrong any help please what i just noitced when i take my keyboard plug out of back of pc it bleeps twice and boots to vista but when i resart black screen when i have keyboard plug in i get to bleeps saying bios setting wrong time not set nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-new-pc-build.830930/
Relevancy 25.37%

I've finally gotten around to building my computer. I've picked out what parts I want, but don't know enough about the hardware to be able to tell if they are compatible. So if anyone could check the compatibility first of all, and then any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128387 mobo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136178 hdrive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130479 vcard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103674 proc
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145184 ram
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182186 pwr
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021 case

I chose that psu because of the combo deal with the case. thnx for the help.

Relevancy 25.37%

Ok guys if i get this right I wont need to ask questions and i will be ordering the parts for my new system.The purpous for the system is gaming, but i will also do a fair bit of photo and video editing.Oh ye and i also live in Ireland but i can order the parts in from england. The spec:

AMD II x4 965BE
MSI 790Fx-GD70
Patriot G Series 4GB (x2)
Corsair H50
Antec 1200
Samsung Spinpoint 3
LG CH10LS20
HIS HD 5770 (x20)
Huntkey X7 900W
Tenda Wireless-N PCI
Windows 7 Home Premium

So i f anyone is kind enough (but i know that u are all so kind:haha to post a suggestion, comment or just what they think of my build p;ease do so and after i finished building I will post a few pics of it

Nik11105
wave:Bye Bye:wave

A:Need help on a new PC build

Personally I would go for one of the Western Digital "Caviar Black" SATA 2 (or 3 now available in 1TB) HDDs (capacities from 500GB to 2TB).

I just bought a "Sony Optiarc" SATA (24 X) DVD burner @$24.00 USD, seems decent.

Other than that, I know little to nothing about AMD, so you'll have to get your "first second opinion" or is that "second first opinion", from the next no so innocent bystander.

Just a couple of your brands are unfamiliar, but there are other members here from the U.K. who might be able to help.

Oh, and welcome to Techspot.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-help-on-a-new-pc-build.144479/
Relevancy 25.37%

i m a complete beginner to pc building and have chosen some parts but i m not sure if they will b compatible or wont b bottlenecking pc build new each other so heres the list of parts processor i - k MB Gigabyte GA-Z -D HP psu corsair VS watt hdd seagate barracuda TB sdd kingston SV S A GB ram corsair vengeance DDR gb cd dvd rw asus DRW- D ST questions are these parts compatible will using a higher wattage psu than required do something bad heat issues or anything is there any significant difference between modulated and non modulated psu other than removeble cables and are there any types in psu other than this should i use Z mb for future upgrades instead of Z mbs i havent forgot about the cabinet but the problem is i havent done any great research on how to choose so please suggest some cabinets within and do comment how u ppl choose a case for a particular build other than seeing its form factor i have a budget of to build a pc only excluding periferals like keyboard mouse new pc build and display new pc build that will have to handle normal gaming not too new pc build hardcore some office work web surfing programming as i have opted for computer engineering and everything else so if u can suggest some other components within this budget then please do should i go for amd processors as i suppose that they cost less and are better than intel in many ways but i dont know anything about them is a graphic card necessary if i m not into hardcore gaming and video editing but into programming so basically this pc will have to handle everything at medium levels so if u can then suggest a build intel or amd within please if possible try to answer sequentially i know there are too many of them i m a complete beginner to this and this is my first build so if i m forgetting something or need to know something then please do post it A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE nbsp