Windows Support Forum

Wireless Mouse work with Bluetooth?

Q: Wireless Mouse work with Bluetooth?

My wife just got a new laptop. It's one of the 13" sizes, so it's got only 2 USB ports but it has an internal Bluetooth card.

I'm thinking of gettinh a wireless mouse - Logitech VX Nano, specifically. I was looking thru it's details online and I can't figure out if wireless mice can connect via BT or is that little USB wireless dongle that it comes with work on a different frequency or something specific for wireless mice.

Thanks.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Wireless Mouse work with Bluetooth?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Wireless Mouse work with Bluetooth?

The Logitech VX Nano is not a bluetooth mouse. If you want a bluetooth mouse, you must purchase one made specifically to connect via bluetooth.

If you did a Google search with the words "bluetooth mouse," (w/out the quotes), here are the results you would get :

http://www.google.com/search?q=bluetooth+mouse&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Good luck!

Mollie

P.S. The link above may appear with a smilie in the middle of it - it won't post any other way unless I disable smilies; however, if you click on the link, it still works.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-mouse-work-with-bluetooth.815165/
Relevancy 69.23%

I'm just wondering if there are any differences between the two. I have integrated bluetooth on my laptop, so I won't need a dongle for it. I also know bluetooth is slower than wireless usb, but does this have any effect for a mouse?

In terms of performance and accuracy, are there any advantages or disadvantages to either format? Why are bluetooth mice seemingly much less popular with manufacturers?

Thanks a bunch.

A:Any difference between a wireless usb mouse or a bluetooth mouse?

Here's some advantages and disadvantages

Distance
Bluetooth you can expect 30 feet distance from the EEE. Wireless IR you can expect from 4 to 6 feet.

Easy to setup and configure
You plug Wireless in and it just works. With Bluetooth , you have to use the command line to set things up, and you have to script it or else every time you boot you'll have to give it all the commands.

Ports
The Bluetooth wins this one. The wireless keyboard and mouse use a USB port and do not give you anything else. The Bluetooth adapter uses the same port, but also lets you connect Bluetooth stereo headphones, your mobile phone, etc.

It really depends on what your needs are. If your living room is 12 feet and you want to hook your EEE up to your PC and surf from your lazyboy at the other end of the room, infrared won't do it. If you want the keyboard in front of the standard EEE screen and just want a better one, then the wireless IR is fine.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/any-difference-between-a-wireless-usb-mouse-or-a-bluetooth-mouse.96593/
Relevancy 67.51%

The Bluetooth BT mouse of my laptop with build-in BT module seems to work just does why work? .... Bluetooth it works, mouse but fine However I don't understand why the Bluetooth mouse works because in the Controlpanel Network and Internet Network Connections the Adapter Bluetooth Device Personal Area Bluetooth mouse works, but .... why does it work? Network is DISABLED On the other hand in Device Manager- gt Bluetooth Radios there are two entries Bluetooth Module Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator MBE If I disable only the MBE then the BT mouse stops working If I disable Bluetooth mouse works, but .... why does it work? the Bluetooth Module then MBE disappears all together and the mouse stops working too So it is the MBE that controls the mouse but what is then the relationship between the MBE and the Bluetooth Adapter in Controlpanel Network And Internet Network Connections Are MBE and the Bluetooth Adapter in Network Connections two parallel Bluetooth structures stacks alongside each other Or does the Bluetooth Adapter sits on a higher level and get access to the Bluetooth hardware module of the laptop through the two Bluetooth Radio entries in Device Manager I've been reading about the OSI model and trying to figure out what Bluetooth components in Windows sit where exactly in the OSI model but it remains fuzzy to me how Bluetooth Device Manager components relate to the Bluetooth Network Adapter Can anyone shed some more light on the relationship between the Bluetooth Device Manager components and the Bluetooth Adapter Any info about websites or docs with some in-depth content about the relationship could help too Thanks in advance johan

A:Bluetooth mouse works, but .... why does it work?

Hi,

I see you didnt get a reply.

As far as I remember The connection listed on the network connections page as Blue tooth Pan is a Network Connection allowing you to connect to the internet say via a smart fone or other bluetooth enabled device with an internet connection.

Blue devices such as a mouse or keyboard are listed on the devices page

Hope this helps

Thelaptopguru

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/311474-bluetooth-mouse-works-but-why-does-work.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi
I recently bought a new laptop (ASUS K70IC) that has no Bluetooth (BT). I also bought a Bluetooth mouse with it, Genius 905BT and an USB Bluetooth dongle, I thought that would work. But it doesn't. Other Bluetooth devices show up when I search for them, but the mouse doesn't. I tried that in XP SP3 too (desktop PC) but it doesnt show up there either.
So my questions are:
1. Does anyone have a configuration of a BT USB dongle + BT mouse?
2. Do you think it should work? (BT dongle + BT mouse)

A:Bluetooth mouse doesn't work

Have you put your mouse into the "Discovery Mode"?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/51551-bluetooth-mouse-doesnt-work.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi Recently I acquired a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse It works perfectly well both on my Android tablet and on my old but efficient Netbook still running valiantly under XP SP Never a does work Mouse not Bluetooth desktop on Win 10 problem in pairing the mouse on these two machines and no problem either with the Logitech Bluetooth portable keyboard K which is a Bluetooth Mouse does not work on Win 10 desktop real marvel in its own right On the Android Lollipop tablet Bluetooth is built in while the built-in Bluetooth feature on the Netbook gave up some time ago but was replaced by a dongle Bluetooth Mouse does not work on Win 10 desktop which does its job without a hiccup So far so good On my desktop running on Windows which has no built-in Bluetooth capability but the Bluetooth quot service quot coming with Windows I use the same dongle as on the Netbook With the Logitech keyboard mentioned above no problem whatsoever Bluetooth quot sees quot it immediately and pairs it in seconds - so there is certainly nothing wrong either with the dongle or with pairing a device or the Bluetooth drivers and softwares which came with the dongle or with the Windows Bluetooth properties which are correctly started and functioning It's the Microsoft Mouse that presents an apparently intractable problem on that same desktop When activating the Mouse so that it can be detected when one wants to add a device it is quot seen quot almost immediately It is when wanting to pair the device to the machine that the problem arises The pairing as such takes a far longer time than it normally does and when that operation concludes I get error messages saying either that the mouse did not send the correct pairing code OR that it did not send a pairing reaction at all So this is quite mysterious Having a device that functions perfectly well with other machines and not at all on my powerful desktop while it can be detected and while other devices function normally I guess that the problem resides with that quot code quot However Windows does not ask for it and Microsoft says that the mouse does not need one - which makes things even more strange since it mentions a code when the pairing misfires Attached some screenshots They are in Dutch language of my Win OS but the images speak for themselves The error message on the rd screenshot says quot Communication with Bluetooth device has failed No pairing reaction received quot Sometimes after bootup the error message says failure but quot Bluetooth device sends wrong code quot I wonder if someone will find a solution to this riddle Best haku

A:Bluetooth Mouse does not work on Win 10 desktop

I have 2 Notebooks with Bluetooth and find that having their own mouse works much better/more reliably than switching 1 mouse from one to the other. I also have a Bluetooth mouse on my MacBook Pro. Two of the mice are from Microsoft and the third is from Targus. I also have a Bluetooth dongle on a Win7 computer for pairing my phone and PDA. It is important to have the drivers for the Bluetooth dongle. The Notebook Bluetooth adapters are part of the Wi-Fi adapter.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/39649-bluetooth-mouse-does-not-work-win-10-desktop.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop w/Bluetooth capabilities. Vista 64-bit OS. Option to upgrade to Windows 7. Want to get a wireless Bluetooth mouse. Microsoft Bluetooth 5000 has been recommended. Is this the best choice? Will it work with both Vista & Windows 7?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-wireless-mouse.878135/
Relevancy 66.22%

I installed a MS Bluetooth Wireless Mouse amp Keyboard on my PC It was not as easy as the directions claim Even though the PC has built in Bluetooth I & Wireless Mouse Bluetooth Keyboard still used as was recommended a MS Bluetooth Transceiver in a USB All functions of the mouse and keyboard work However after shutting down and starting back up the scroll on the mouse and the specialty keys on the keyboard don Bluetooth Wireless Mouse & Keyboard t work The only way to fix it is to basically start over I have to uninstall the mouse drivers in Programs I have to uninstall the transceiver drive in some supplemental files found in Bluetooth Then I have to reboot the reinstall all drives There is no place to go and install the transceiver drive you just have to hope the PC does it Sometimes a message comes up saying it failed at installing Eventually when all is installed I have to go to Bluetooth and let it recognize the mouse and keyboard which doesnt always happen even when triggering them to signal the PC My question is Once installed and working what can I do so that it will work when Bluetooth Wireless Mouse & Keyboard I reboot nbsp

A:Bluetooth Wireless Mouse & Keyboard

"My question is: Once installed and working, what can I do so that it will work when I reboot?"

Ditch the bluetooth and go regular wireless mouse/keyboard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-wireless-mouse-keyboard.77775/
Relevancy 66.22%

I see there are now wireless keyboards and mouse that operate in the 1.2Ghz range. What is the difference in the bluetooth vs. the wireless or cordless keyboard mouse's that our there? I was leaning toward bluetooth.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-vs-wireless-keyboard-and-mouse.865961/
Relevancy 66.22%

HP x4000b Bluetooth mouse does not work with Dell Latitude E5450 notebook and Windows 7.  My Dell notebook/laptop is connected to the HP Bluetooth mouse, but it will not pair.I purchased the mouse on Nov. 6, 2016 from BestBuy.  It works flawlessly with my MacBook Pro 2013.I have made sure to turn off BlueTooth on all my Apple devices.I have removed the USB for the my wireless mouse to make sure that's not interfering.I have tried all Dell and HP diagnostics for BlueTooth.I have run Dell System Detect and Support Assist.  The Bluetooth for the notebook is working correctly.I have installed fresh batteries in the mouse.The mouse power button is on and I've tried pressing the Connect button on the mouse multiple times.I followed the instructions on this page to update the driver: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-x4000b-bluetooth-mouse/5286917I've rebooted multiple times. Please help.Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-x4000b-Bluetooth-mouse-does-not-work-with-Dell-Latitude/td-p/5837561
Relevancy 66.22%

I have a laptop lenovo ThinkPad T420 and I had the OS upgraded from Windows 7 32Bit to Windows 7 64 Bit.

My Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 can be detected and is listed as one of the Bluetooth devices, however the mouse does not move.

I did some google-ing to try to trouble-shoot and I tried the following:
Go to the Power Management page and clear the checkbox ?Allow the computer to
turn off this device to save power?. And finally, relief! No more disconnects.
Apparently there is a bug in the power management of the Bluetooth driver
under Windows 7.

But it did not help.

Can someone help me ?

A:Can't get Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 to work

Found the following link where member: jetpack1976 resolved my problem:

MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 not working

Hi Durden,
Went to another site and found a solution that worked. You might want to try it out.
Go to START icon and type in services.msc and select services.
The dialog box that opens has a long list of stuff but look for BLUETOOTH SUPPORT SERVICE. Double click to open. Make sure it is AUTOMATIC. Go to the LOG tab. Choose THIS ACCOUNT and type in LOCAL SERVICE. A list of password (a 15-dot string) would appear. Delete all the password in the PASSWORD and under CONFIRM. Choose Okay.
It will ask you to restart the service. Once restarted, turn on your bluetooth adaptor again. Put your mouse in pairing mode and add the mouse. It works perfectly!!!
Give it a try and see if it helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/293709-cant-get-microsoft-bluetooth-notebook-mouse-5000-work.html
Relevancy 65.36%
Relevancy 65.36%

I have a Wireless Network, (1 Wired Ethernet Laptop & 1 Wireless Laptop)
I want to buy an HD-TV that I can hook up the wireless laptop to it....
I have a bluetooth USB stick also...

What is the best way to get it hooked up so that the laptop can stay unopened under
the TV Unit (obviously turned on) and use a wireless mouse and/or Keyboard...

I also wanted to use a remote if poss for a Media Center program to watch movies
direct from hard-drive to TV

THX

PAUL

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-bluetooth-remote-keynoard-mouse.544802/
Relevancy 65.36%

HI all,

I got a Philips freeline wireless keyboard & mouse with my PC last year, it has a USB RF key - is this the same as bluetooth? Because I've got bluetooth on my phone yet I can't seem to get my PC to recognise it - which leads me to think I can't. Am I right?

Do I have to buy a separate bluetooth USB dongle?

Thanks in advance

A:USB wireless keyboard/mouse + bluetooth question

You will need a separate bluetooth dongle. If your kb/mouse are bluetooth/usb, all that means is that the mouse and kb are paired to the receiver that is connected to the USB port on your PC.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-wireless-keyboard-mouse-bluetooth-question.546587/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello all Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse Bluetooth doesn't work on my Professional Mouse doesn't work on Bluetooth 64bit Microsoft 7 Windows Dell laptop Here is some more detailed information Laptop Dell Vostro Operation System Windows Professional bit SP Steps to reproduce turn on Bluetooth of Sculpt Touch Mouse go to 'Devices Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse doesn't work on Windows 7 Professional 64bit and Printers' add a device double click 'Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse' on the list of popup screen the 'Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse' device icon will be added to device list on 'Devices and Printers' ovserved that the icon of 'Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse' was grey out and couldn't be used tried to move the mouse but no response and the light on the top of the mouse keeps flashing red lt -- gt green The Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse was suppose to be setup install in one minute That's why I prefer to buying the Microsoft mouse product But it wasn't It took me few days to try to install it and it was still failed Could everyone tell me how to fix that Thanks

A:Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse doesn't work on Windows 7 Professional 64bit

Try installing this software/driver for microsoft mouse and keyboard first: Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/363911-microsoft-bluetooth-mouse-doesnt-work-windows-7-professional-64bit.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Please understand that I am a simple person who wanted to buy a simple product that I thought would simply work I'm not an IT expert and I have no idea what to do when things don't work as expected So I brought a bluetooth mouse of Microsoft brand just to make sure I didn't have any issues after having already purchased three separate mice from three separate retailers of which NONE worked Comfort Wireless Sculpt Bluetooth Mouse Disconnecting From Microsoft Keeps I plug it in it's working fine then it stops nbsp I turn it off and on again it works for about another minutes then it turns off again This happens constantly I am just continually turning off and on the stupid mouse instead of just being able to go about my business nbsp It comes back to Microsoft Wireless Sculpt Comfort Mouse Keeps Disconnecting From Bluetooth life quite slowly nbsp In summary it's a major pain in the ass nbsp I've looked at a few google results but the advise seems extremely difficult to follow because a I have nfi which version of Windows I'm running and b none of the menus which are referenced in the instructions seem to relate to my computer and I cannot find any of these stupid menus or whatever Can anyone tell me if this is a simple fixable problem and how to simply fix it or should I return the mouse because it's faulty nbsp I mean is this going to be an ongoing problem or what Any help would be appreciated but please keep it REALLY simple nbsp Ps It just died AGAIN

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e5f9c46a-6f5e-41fe-a029-710ebca2f5b1/microsoft-wireless-sculpt-comfort-mouse-keeps-disconnecting-from-bluetooth?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 63.21%

Hey guys I've had this problem forever now and nothing I try has fixed it I'd SOOOO appreciate any help I can get I have a Rocketfish Wireless bluetooth keyboard and mouse and they have worked ALL :( Bluetooth working TIME!! Mouse/Keyboard Wireless THE stop HID randomly great for quite a while but not anymore I forget exactly when the problem started but I have upgraded my motherboard and everything else that matters in my computer and reinstalled a valid windows vista Wireless Bluetooth HID Mouse/Keyboard randomly stop working ALL THE TIME!! :( basic OS on my PC and the problem still persists So the problem is that both the mouse and keyboard keep freezing throughout the day usually at the same time as each other or one after the other But after about - seconds they start working again I notice it happens more frequently when I'm running more apps or playing a high demanding game but my computer always has leftover resources for anything that may need them So makes no sense After this this problem occurs Event Viewer will show two similar errors Warning Source HidBth Event ID quot Bluetooth HID device fe ec either went out of range or became unresponsive quot and quot Bluetooth HID device e either went out of range or became unresponsive quot Notice the only difference are the device numbers I figure one for the mouse and one for the keyboard I've tried everything that I know to do I have the latest drivers from Microsoft although I have tried to install product drivers for my Rocketfish Bluetooth EDR Class II Wireless USB Adapter from the rocketfish web site They were here http www rocketfishproducts com pc- - - sb-adapter aspxBut when I tried to run the installer it says it I need to uninstall the current drivers restart windows and try again But when I uninstall the drivers and reboot windows installs them again automatically even when I tell it not to Some people have suggested that it could be the power saving options but I checked that out and the settings are fine I even had Microsoft Tech support try and help He told me he Installed the driver for the HID mouse and HID keyboard from the HID Compliant drivers But of course that didn't work So at this point I am out of ideas If someone can help me out it would be great Lots of people may check this thread out in the future because everywhere else I looked no one had the answer I hope that we get this issue fixed and it helps lots of others This problem is causing issues with my employer because I work from home Ok well thanks in advance everyone Colin

A:Wireless Bluetooth HID Mouse/Keyboard randomly stop working ALL THE TIME!! :(

Awww man, seriously? No one has any ideas huh? It's the biggest hassle ever and the problem doesn't even seem THAT complicated... but I guess it is. I'm completely stuck and don't know where to go from here Again, if anyone has any suggestions or even an idea of where to go online for some help, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again,
Colin

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/272372/wireless-bluetooth-hid-mousekeyboard-randomly-stop-working-all-the-time/
Relevancy 59.77%

I have a dell latitude C510/C610, xp professional sp3. I use a hi-speed multiple port USB2.0 Cardbus. my old cordless logitech mouse works fine plugged into it. I bought a microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3000. I plugged it in and it worked for about 10 minutes then it quit. I pushed the button on the stick and the mouse and it still didn't work. I deleted the logitech thinking it was interfering. didn't help. I uninstall the new mouse and reinstalled. I downloaded the recommended file, IPx86_1033_7.10.344.0, that didn't help anything either. also I checked the device manager and it says the device is working.I am at a loss here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-mouse-will-not-work-in-usb.929383/
Relevancy 59.77%

I have microsoft wireless notebook optical mouse and it won't work with windows 7

A:wireless mouse won't work

Hello and Welcome to the Forum

Are you asking why it won`t work with 7 or are you just giving everyone a heads up ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/207377-wireless-mouse-wont-work.html
Relevancy 59.77%

I have a logitech M305 wireless mouse that I haven't used in a few weeks and now it's not working. I think the problem is that my computer won't recognize the wireless device I'm plugging into the USB port. The mouse has a new battery and lights up but my cursor won't move on screen.

Relevancy 59.77%

I have MS Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 (came with keyboard). Keyboard works (sort of -- some keys require multiple presses) but the real problem is the mouse. The system recognized it briefly, but now it doesn't work at all. I've tried: three different sets of batteries; multiple attempts at reconnecting (press button on USB dongle and button on bottom of mouse); different USB ports for dongle; uninstall and reinstall Intellipoint 6.31; rearrange office to minimize interference. No success. MSKB (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321122/) suggests massive registry edits, but I'd like to know if there's a better (easier) solution. I do not have another computer to test it on. Compter is Dell Inspiron 530, WinXP SP3. Thanks!

A:MS Wireless Mouse won't work

Just curious, have you tried plugging it into a different USB port? I've had similar trouble when using my Mouse and KB on my systems front panel ports. Flipped them to the back and they began to work. My front side panels work fine with other devices, so I never understood why this happened.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-wireless-mouse-wont-work.806932/
Relevancy 59.77%

I just changed the battery in my Microsoft wireless mouse and now I can't get it to work. I tried pushing to button on the bottom of the mouse and on the bottom of the wireless adapter (?? the thing plugged into the usb) but nothing seems to work!

Help!!

Relevancy 59.77%

I am using a Microsoft wireless mouse that was working today, but when windows was installing an update for the keyboard/mouse it stopped working. I restarted my computer and it still does not worked. I tried 3 different models and all three do not work. What could be wrong?

A:Wireless mouse will not work.

i would try a restore point before the update.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/wireless-mouse-will-not-work-695917.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello I recently upgraded from windows to windows My mouse worked fine in windows but it does not work in windows Without my not wireless 10 Mouse does windows in work mouse to work with I am lost on the computer If anyone can help wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10 me I am supplying some information about what I have Information from the Control Panel System is as follows HP pavilion dv notebooselectk PC windows Home -bit operating system The mouse that I have is a Rocketfish Nano Laptop Optical Mouse Information from the Control Panel Harware and Sound Devises and Printers shows an icon of the RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse When I select the icon there is information at the bottom of the page that reads RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse Status Driver error Model Rf Nano Laptop Optic Category Mouse Status Needs troubleshooting More info from the Control Panel Hardware and wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10 Sound Devises and Printers is taken from the Mouse link The Hardware tab in the Mouse link shows two different types of mouse One is a Pluralinput Mouse and the other is a Synaptics P S Port Touch Pad The Pluralinput information reads Manufacturer Pluralinput Location on RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse Devise status This devise cannot start Code I don't know any other information that I can give but if someone can help me to get my wireless mouse working I can try to get more info for them Thank You Very Much dannyb

A:wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10

Hello,

A friend of mine has fixed the problem.

The mouse now works fine.

Thank You,

dannyb

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/10388-wireless-mouse-does-not-work-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I have a wireless mouse with a wired receiver hooked into the port with a USB to Ps2 adapter... I have had no problems until recently when the mouse was showing low battery...I installed the correct batteries and it still blinks red/low battery and the pointer on the screen stays on the middle of the screen after startup... I bought a new adapter, same thing, I bought a new wireless mouse with plug in receiver, nothing....
I have yet to try a corded mouse....

A:Wireless Mouse Issue -- does not work

Can anyone help me figure out why it is doing this ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/267719-wireless-mouse-issue-does-not-work.html
Relevancy 59.34%

A friend of mine bought a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop V Keyboard amp Wireless work 'always' MS don't keyboard/mouse Mouse USB PS combo on my recommendation and it s acting well wierd and therefore making me look a clown but that s not a first Basically she plugged mouse amp keyboard combo in followed the instructions in the pdf file that told her to download the intellipoint software and install hit the sync buttons and voila the mouse and keyboard worked fine No problem there However every time since then that she boots up her pc it s hit and miss whether the mouse keyboard will work or not She often will have to reboot ie hold Wireless MS keyboard/mouse don't 'always' work in the power button on her pc up to times before the mouse keyboard work ok Sometimes like once in boots it works first time The wierd thing is the usb transmitter with the flashing lights on top if when the pc boots up there are no lights the combo works fine if one of the lights stays lit they don t work Any ideas System AMD XP Asus A V X mobo via VT apollo KT chipset Wireless MS keyboard/mouse don't 'always' work MB pc DER SDRAM DIMM GeForce Wireless MS keyboard/mouse don't 'always' work FX agp onboard AC sound Maxtor GB rpm hd ata Sony DVD RW DW-D a DVD ROM NIC rj through to D-link -port router for MB BB Award Bios revision XP home tvm nbsp

A:Wireless MS keyboard/mouse don't 'always' work

Many people experience this type of problem. A lot of it has to do with electrical interference and/or radio and TV. The electrical lines in the wall messed up mine. You might first try making sure that there are no electrical cords, radio, TV near by. If that doesn't work try moving the computer to a different location and farther away from the monitor.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-ms-keyboard-mouse-dont-always-work.343959/
Relevancy 59.34%

after i uploaded windows 10 i could not get my wireless mouse to work so i changed the batteries still nothing, went out and bought a new wireless mouse plugged in the (what ever it is called) into the computer and still nothing.  I am not a  computer person i don't know terminology , please can someone help tell me what i might be doing wrong.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/cannot-get-wireless-mouse-to-work-after-i-went-from-windows/td-p/5727714
Relevancy 59.34%

Hey! Just bought a wireless mouse there the mouse is on and all that but the usb that you plug into the computer won't wat will i do????

A:Tech Air wireless mouse won't work!!

Please try to use proper punctuations. Your post is kind of hard to understand.

Did the mouse come with any drivers? Have you tried syncing it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/tech-air-wireless-mouse-wont-work.787906/
Relevancy 59.34%

After using it without problems for over a year, my wireless mouse stopped working on my laptop a few weeks ago. I changed the batteries, still nothing. I figured it was time for a new mouse so I bought one today, installed it, checked for updated drivers, etc. Still nothing. My computer is showing that the device is installed correctly, not sure what to do next. Windows 7, Toshiba laptop. I disconnected the mosue, uninstalled the drivers, rebooted the computer and reconnected the mouse. Drivers reinstalled automatically but mouse still won't work. Any ideas?

Relevancy 59.34%

after i uploaded windows 10 i could not get my wireless mouse to work so i changed the batteries still nothing, went out and bought a new wireless mouse plugged in the (what ever it is called) into the computer and still nothing.  I am not a  computer person i don't know terminology , please can someone help tell me what i might be doing wrong.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/cannot-get-wireless-mouse-to-work-after-i-went-from-windows/td-p/5727714
Relevancy 59.34%

i have a microsoft wireless mouse and it just stopped working. I tried a wired mouse and it works. I tried resetting the wireless mouse and it didn't help. Maybe it's missing a driver? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?Thanks

A:wireless mouse doesn't work

Hi cgbones, have you tried synchronising the mouse with the wireless receiver (if it comes with one which i imagine it would do)? also if you download and install the latest drivers just by doing a search of the make and model of the wireless mouse in google, or if you said its a microsoft wireless mouse i'm sure if you have a look on the microsoft website they should have the latest drivers on there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-mouse-doesnt-work.981002/
Relevancy 58.48%

I purchased a 2 port KVM switcher with audio recently but had to return it only to find out wireless keyboard and mouse combos do not work with a KVM. Does anyone know if I could go to a 2 port switcher without audio and get an adapter with a female plugin to attach to main speaker jack with 2 branch off speaker jacks one for each computer. I have two Dell Dimension computers 4700 and 3000, both on XP pro. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

KCBC

A:Wireless mouse&keyboard do not work with KVM switcher

First of all I hate to say this but I have used Kvm switches with a wireless mouse now I don 't know about keyboard but if mouse works I would bet a keyboard would if you had a quality product. I usually use Iogear brand which also has audio. I have never seen what you are asking for though, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/wireless-mouse-and-keyboard-do-not-work-with-kvm-switcher-810554.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi, Since I've bought a new computer and upgraded from win7 to win10 my HPX3000 wireless mouse doen'st work. My ssytem does recognize it and sais device is working proparly, but no matter what I do it still doesn't work/connect/move. Please help. Thank you in advance. Ad

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/HP-X3000-wireless-mouse-doens-t-work/td-p/5795650
Relevancy 58.48%

hello I have recently build a new system windows ultimate x and purchased a microsoft natural ergonomic desktop keyboard and mouse to use with it I started it up yesterday for the first time installed windows useing a wired key mouse upon completion shut down and restarted with the USB reciver in place both worked fine wont keyboard mouse work & wireless I then shut down and moved the PC into my office where it was to be used fired it up didn t work tried instaling the drivers no joy reseting change batteries no luck strange thing though when i install the batteries the battery light glows for a few seconds then fades out that is on both the mouse and keyboard I then did a reinstall of windows downloaded amp wireless keyboard & mouse wont work installed the latest x drivers but nothing I have tried it on my other PC WINDOWS XP SP Nothing i also took the pc back to the other room thinking there may have been interferance from the router etc but the same nothing any ideas please regards Bryan

A:wireless keyboard & mouse wont work

Hello,Have you tried the troubleshooting steps Here So no other software was installed after the installation?Is it showing up in device manager?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/424989/wireless-keyboard-mouse-wont-work/
Relevancy 58.48%

ok so i have a wireless and keyboard set, recently i was fiddling aorund with some settings with the mouse, i dont know if this has to do with it

but my wireless mouse no longer works, but the keyboard does, the reciever flashes but the mouse nevr connects even when ive pressed reset on both,and ive uninstalled the mouse in device manager and reinstalled but nothing.

help?

using vista

Relevancy 58.48%

I do not understand this. I've been buying and returning 'defective' wireless devices for my media center for the last few months. I bought a logitech wireless mouse (v220) a few days ago and it works on my E6410, E6510, Thinkpad T500, NC6230, and custom amd gaming machine.

However, on the machine it is intended for use on, it does not work. It seems to work fine (as far as I can tell) in windows. In media center, bridge, firefox, ect... it just doesn't work. You move the mouse, nothing happens, or it moves very spotty.

I just cannot think of anything that could be causing this. I've tried removing all unnecessary devices, I even disabled the wifi on the off chance that was causing interference.

Has anyone had an issue like this before?

A:Wireless mouse doesn't work... on ONE computer

This might sound stupid, but people often overlook the simple things. Have you tried in different USB ports on the machine they tend not to work on?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/165865-wireless-mouse-doesnt-work-one-computer.html
Relevancy 58.48%

The wireless keyboard and mouse (that came with the computer) do not work until Windows is started.I want to make an image (ghost) from my hard drive using the Norton ghost 15.0 boot CD (but it also applies to other bootable devices).When the CD boots and the program starts I have to click a button (OK / Accept) to continue. At this point the wireless keyboard and mouse  are not active jet. Therefore I cannot continue.Using a USB keyboard has the same result (also not active at this point). Is there a solution / work around for this? Thanks. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Boot-and-Lockup/Wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-do-not-work-before-Windows-10/td-p/5656910
Relevancy 58.48%

Our mini-size wireless Microsoft Mouse has been in use with our laptop for six months or longer with no issues other than an occasional battery change. Last night it stopped working all together, despite a laptop reboot, et al. I ended up plugging in my Microsoft optical wired mouse from my office PC and that is working fine.

Just to check, I plugged the receiver for the wireless mouse into my PC and the lil' bugger is working fine there, but still won't work on the laptop.

Does this make any sense to anyone?

The laptop is running via a Netgear wireless network card, the machine is running fine for the most part, I see nothing out of sorts on a HijackThis scan, the Avira antivirus scans have been clean, and yet the wireless mouse won't work on the laptop but will on the desktop PC.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

A:Solved: Wireless Mouse won't work on laptop, but does on PC?

my idea is that after time files can corrupt and so a file in your drivers for it may have corrupted what i reccomend is plug both the mouse's in and use ur wired one to go to device manager look under mice and other pointing devices remove that driver and remove both mice then plug in the receiver again and it should auto re install the driver. this may work or it may not depends if its something more indepth. as to it working on ur pc when u plugged it in it installed the drivers new so it would work but if the drivers are corrupt on your laptop then it wouldent.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-wireless-mouse-wont-work-on-laptop-but-does-on-pc.903952/
Relevancy 58.48%

I have recently started using a Microsoft wireless mouse for my laptop. But now the screensaver only activates when the mouse is unplugged. Is there any way to get around this?

A:Screensaver won't work when wireless mouse unplugged

Where do you keep the mouse when the screen saver comes on? Might be just turning it off of it is being bumped enough to keep the screen saver from coming on. Any movement from the mouse will keep the screen saver from coming on.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/screensaver-wont-work-when-wireless-mouse-unplugged.560592/
Relevancy 58.48%

I'm sure the strange things that happen as a result of Windows are getting stranger My latest problem baffles me not only for wanting a solution but how it can possibly be happening so as usual all advice much appreciated This has been happening for a couple of weeks I switch my PC on for the first time that day It boots up and in front of me is my first screen The screen with a picture that I normally click on or press the space bar to take and wireless don't day mouse work time first keyboard every me to my Windows log on screen But no tapping of mouse or keyboard or mouse achieves anything I power down and back on using the PC power button and it re boots feels a bit slower than first time and yes everything works and I can complete my log on It doesn't matter how many times I switch the PC off and on in the course of a day it always works Next day Power up No recognition of mouse keyboard How can this be A check in the boot software that says is this the first boot of a new day Yes well wireless mouse and keyboard don't work first time every day lets annoy him and don't wireless mouse and keyboard don't work first time every day let his mouse and keyboard work until he boots for a second time

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/59496-wireless-mouse-keyboard-dont-work-first-time-every-day.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi,

I have recently purchased Vista Business and it has been running OK for about a week with some assistance from Microsoft support. This morning I woke up and the system won't boot. I put the Vista disc into the PC and I get a page that comes up called "Install Windows" with 3 selections:Language to InstallTime and currency formatKeyboard or input methodHowever my mouse and keyboard do not allow me to make the appropriate selectios or click the "next" button to continue.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Scoop

A:Vista won't start and mouse and keyboard (both Wireless) don't work

Hello Scoop, and welcome to Vista Forums

If they are USB, then double check in your BIOS settings to make sure that you have a "USB Keyboard/Mouse Support" at dos or boot type option enabled.

You might also test by having the wireless receiver plugged into different USB ports to see if it may be a problem with that USB port.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/208858-vista-wont-start-mouse-keyboard-both-wireless-dont-work.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello. I am just trying to get some opinions on the subject of wireless remotes for a mouse. I can't believe it but someone on Amazon.com sold me a wireless laser mouse without a remote (MS wireless mouse 6000). Incredible.I have found that you cannot just use any remote to any mouse, even if it is the identifcal model. In fact, I have this same identifcal MS wiresless 6000 mouse but doesn't work with it. Is there something you can do to get them working? There is a section on Amazon.com where you click more and I guess that's probably where it said no remote. It sure wasn't made obvious-like in bold or something. He definitely intended to trick me. You have to completely read everything with people like that around. Not to mention, it wasn't even cheap.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-mouse-and-remotes-any-remote-doesnt-work.825411/
Relevancy 58.05%

hi,
I bought a blaze wireless 3d optical mouse (PC-1167) today. IT DOESNT WORK.ive tried installing alternate drivers, that doesnt help, the windows troubleshooter does jack all and i cant find proper drivers on the internet. PLZ HLEP ME.

A:Blaze wireless 3d optical mouse wont work plz help me

have you checked this link?

http://www.success-hk.com/sc_html/Computer/16_Blaze Wireless 3D Optical Mouse.htm#link

it contains the driver download for your mouse

also, make sure you recharged the batteries

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blaze-wireless-3d-optical-mouse-wont-work-plz-help-me.20298/
Relevancy 57.19%

This is a clean install of Windows 7 Pro x64. I've run out of ideas. Here's a list of what I've done thus far,

Keyboard/Mouse works flawlessly in UEFI BIOS but once I arrive at the password login screen it stops working

1) New RAM
2) New Mobo
3) Replaced fresh batteries on my Logitech MK550 kb/mouse combo
4) Checked BIOS settings for Legacy USB
5) Updated BIOS
6) Updated firmware on Samsung 850 EVO
7) Tried every USB port (2.0 & 3.0, front and back)

Here's the catch, once I unplug my WiFi receiver (ASUS USB-N53) keyboard/mouse works like normal, plug it back in, stops working at login screen.

What exactly is going on?

A:Wireless/Wired Keyboard & Mouse does not work on login screen

Hi 0pTicaL,

I found a similar thread about this issue but it was kind of ancient but Layback Bear advised the user to shut down the Fast Boot/Quick Boot option in the BIOS, and what he meant was that the system would boot up too quickly and that the drivers for the mouse and keyboard wouldn't load fast enough.

Basically I'm going out on a limb here so I'm not 100% sure it will work and oh yeah mouse and keyboard only need USB 2.0 ports.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/387245-wireless-wired-keyboard-mouse-does-not-work-login-screen.html
Relevancy 57.19%

This is a clean install of Windows 7 Pro x64. I've run out of ideas. Here's a list of what I've done thus far,

Keyboard/Mouse works flawlessly in UEFI BIOS but once I arrive at the password login screen it stops working

1) New RAM
2) New Mobo
3) Replaced fresh batteries on my Logitech MK550 kb/mouse combo
4) Checked BIOS settings for Legacy USB
5) Updated BIOS
6) Updated firmware on Samsung 850 EVO
7) Tried every USB port (2.0 & 3.0, front and back)

Here's the catch, once I unplug my WiFi receiver (ASUS USB-N53) keyboard/mouse works like normal, plug it back in, stops working at login screen.

What exactly is going on?

A:Wireless/Wired Keyboard & Mouse does not work on login screen

Hi 0pTicaL,

I found a similar thread about this issue but it was kind of ancient but Layback Bear advised the user to shut down the Fast Boot/Quick Boot option in the BIOS, and what he meant was that the system would boot up too quickly and that the drivers for the mouse and keyboard wouldn't load fast enough.

Basically I'm going out on a limb here so I'm not 100% sure it will work and oh yeah mouse and keyboard only need USB 2.0 ports.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/387245-wireless-wired-keyboard-mouse-does-not-work-login-screen.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi all I've just recently purchased a generic wireless mouse from eBay more specifically this one GHz USB Receiver Wireless Optical Mouse F PC Laptop eBay it doesn't work I'm running Windows bit and it started installing the drivers first it was installing quot HID Wireless Mouse quot then it switched to quot USB Input Device quot but failed after seconds now it's listed in Device Manager as quot USB Input Device quot with Doesn't But Work Win Win Works 7 7 Mouse Wireless 32bit 64bit On yellow sign that indicates it doesn't work I tested it in other Windows bit computers and it works just fine installing drivers and everything moreover - I testes my bro's logitech wireless mouse on my bit Windows computer and it works fine I think Windows fails on recognizing it I mean the drivers are there the Logitech Mouse works but mine doesn't how do I make it work thanks P S here are attached images http i tinypic com dkg jpg - my win bit device manager with the problematic mouse http i tinypic com e jpg - different win bit computer with the problematic mouse working http i tinypic com hso ns jpg - my win bit device manager with the logitech wireless mouse

A:Wireless Mouse Doesn't Work Win 7 64bit But Works On Win 7 32bit

Did you install the mouse software first, then reboot and install the mouse and USB wireless adapter?

Disconnect the the mouse, reboot the computer and start taping the F8 key to enter Advance Boot Options window. Using the down arrow key, select Last Known Good Configuation. Hit Enter.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/224065-wireless-mouse-doesnt-work-win-7-64bit-but-works-win-7-32bit.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi first post I can get the exact message in the popup if requested The USB piece has been confirmed to work on two other machines Win Win XP I started looking this some ways back but then put it on the back-burner for maybe a couple years until recently Here's what I remember trying since Removing and USB work wireless is but Laptop won't recognizes piece mouse present, that reinserting the laptop battery Trying different ports Restarting without USB piece then plugging it in Downloading drivers for the mouse quot Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse quot which I couldn't do because only Win and Win were offered Running some quot Fixit quot software by Microsoft This might've partly worked It seemed to do nothing at first but I Laptop recognizes that wireless mouse USB piece is present, but won't work reinserted the piece after running the program and for the first time the computer seemed to install the software and the mouse was working for a few minutes then suddenly stopped lol Since then Laptop recognizes that wireless mouse USB piece is present, but won't work I've reinserted it a few times with it working one time I ran Comodo antivirus in the middle of that only possible variable I know of I tried a couple other things too but can't remember Thanks in advance

A:Laptop recognizes that wireless mouse USB piece is present, but won't work

Hi,

Could you be more specific regarding the Make & Model of the laptop & also the mouse etc..

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/302468-laptop-recognizes-wireless-mouse-usb-piece-present-but-wont-work.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I have a Toshiba Qosmio G50-12Q

If you use a wireless mouse does not work the screen saver.
If I disable the mouse instead of the screen saver runs regularly.

There is some way to run the screen saver also using a wireless mouse?

Tank you

A:Qosmio G50-12Q - Screen saver doesn’t work if I use wireless mouse

That?s really strange. I use Logitech NX80 wireless mouse and it works perfectly with screensaver on my Satellite P500 preinstalled with Win7 64bit home premium.

Do you use original preinstalled OS?
Do you use screensaver downloaded additionally or it doesn?t work even if you use standard Win screensavers?

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?68304-Qosmio-G50-12Q-Screen-saver-doesn’t-work-if-I-use-wireless-mouse
Relevancy 56.33%

I have a Dell Latitude E6410 laptop running W7 64 bit Pro, 8 Gig Memory. Would goning to a Bluetooth keyboard and a Bluetooth mouse create problems, or should I just stay with the wired connections? The keyboard and the mouse as of this time would be my only bluetooth devices. It does have the internal Bluetooth.
Thanks in Advance

Ripcord2

A:Solved: Bluetooth keyboard and a Bluetooth mouse

no it shouldn't ...do you just want lack of cords?? if you have a set in mind post a link to it and we might be able to advise whether its good purchase or not

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bluetooth-keyboard-and-a-bluetooth-mouse.1122166/
Relevancy 55.04%

This is really starting to annoy the hell out of me I just picked up a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse the Notebook mouse to be exact for my home entertainment center I have my PC ran to a monitor and a inch Samsung LED LCD TV for watching movies etc The problem is the HDMI cord is run threw the wall so the PC is in another room so I cant use the normal mouse on the PC I bought a bluetooth mouse due to the increased range but I'm having nothing but with mouse. 5000 Notebook Bluetooth Microsoft Issues Mouse issues I have the Microsoft Bluetooth dongle btw didn't come with the mouse the mouse actually comes with no dongle Anyway it connects fine but if I stop using it for like an hour or whatever it disconnects and nothing I do will reconnect it unless I take my other mouse go into bluetooth devices delete it and readd it all over again WHY THE HELL does it keep doing this lol It's very annoying I sit down to watch a movie and discover I cant start it without first going into the other room and readding my mouse I'm well within range and I've tried moving the bluetooth mouse to the same room as the PC to use it with the PC and it still does the same thing Help

A:Issues with Bluetooth mouse. Microsoft Notebook Mouse 5000

Quote: Originally Posted by kdogg

This is really starting to annoy the hell out of me. I just picked up a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse, the Notebook 5000 mouse to be exact for my home entertainment center.

I have my PC ran to a monitor and a 55 inch Samsung LED LCD TV for watching movies etc. The problem is, the HDMI cord is run threw the wall so the PC is in another room so I cant use the normal mouse on the PC. I bought a bluetooth mouse due to the increased range but I'm having nothing but issues.

I have the Microsoft Bluetooth dongle btw, didn't come with the mouse, the mouse actually comes with no dongle.

Anyway it connects fine but if I stop using it for like an hour or whatever it disconnects and nothing I do will reconnect it unless I take my other mouse, go into bluetooth devices, delete it and readd it all over again.

WHY THE HELL does it keep doing this lol?

It's very annoying, I sit down to watch a movie and discover I cant start it without first going into the other room and readding my mouse.

I'm well within range and I've tried moving the bluetooth mouse to the same room as the PC to use it with the PC and it still does the same thing.

Help?

It's your dongle. I have the same mouse and it works absolutely fine. I'll bet you have the USB option set to power the dongle down when unused. How's the radio in the mouse supposed to wake up a sleeping dongle?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/107627-issues-bluetooth-mouse-microsoft-notebook-mouse-5000-a.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello everyone I was going about my business playing games on steam when all of a sudden Designer mouse) error(bluetooth Drive Mouse my mouse stops working nbsp I go to my bluetooth settings and it says I have a driver error I look further at the properties and it says I should update drivers code so I do that but it says that is was unable to find drivers along with some other stuff look at the end of this post nbsp I tried removing the device and re-pairing the device but still the same driver error pops up nbsp I tried turning my computer on and off but I Designer Mouse Drive error(bluetooth mouse) get the same error this time code Designer Mouse Drive error(bluetooth mouse) so I uninstall drivers and re-pair the mouse nbsp No luck I get the same driver error nbsp I wonder if Designer Mouse Drive error(bluetooth mouse) it's the mouse that's the problem so I try pairing it to my friends macbook and it works so it's not the mouse nbsp Mind that the mouse was working just fine for about a month and all of a sudden driver errors nbsp Even tried replacing the batteries nbsp My specs I have an MSI GS ghost pro - Qualcomm Atheros QCA x Bluetooth When I go to quot devices and printers quot on the devices properties under HARDWARE tab I see three things Bluetooth LE Service - - - - f b fb -This is what has an exclamation mark next to it Bluetooth LE Generic Attribute Service Designer mouse When I try to update the Bluetooth LE Service I get a message saying quot windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attpemting to install it quot quot bluetooth low energy GATT complaint HID device quot quot the wait operation timed out quot quot if you know the manufacturer of your device you can visit its website and check the support section for the driver software quot nbsp I checked the microsoft page for driver updates for my device but no luck unless I missed something Thanks for reading nbsp

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/badf07e1-5eac-4778-a979-3211e21aaad1/designer-mouse-drive-errorbluetooth-mouse?forum=w8itprohardware
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi, I have a windows 7. I have found the bluetooth in my computer, it says "fsquirt" aswell. When I open the file, it says send files or recieve files. So if i click on Send Files, it says " select where to send your files" with a large box under it which i cannot type in. If i press recieve files, it says " windows was unable to transfer some files, an address incompatible with the requested protocol was used.

So i dont know how to fix this!?! Help please? I'm trying to send videos from my phone to my computer via bluetooth!
Thanks!

A:(Bluetooth on computer) I've got bluetooth but it wont work! HELP!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-on-computer-ive-got-bluetooth-but-it-wont-work-help.944053/
Relevancy 52.89%

Alright guys, I have just refreshed my pc because I was having numerous problems with it and it turned out to be a bad stick of RAM. However, now I am having software issues. Whenever I try to make a call on the desktop version of skype, the program crashes. Whenever I try to open HP support assistant, the program crashes. When i am using the metro app version of skype I get a weird artifacting type problem on any of the buttons. I have this same problem in internet explorer and on Netflix. Netflix will not play on Chrome. It will play on IE, but with the button artifacting problems. My computer will not pair via bluetooth with my phone. What would be your recommended course of action? I don't know where to begin. I have tried updating drivers and the like but it has not helped.

Thank you

A:Bluetooth won't work, skype won't work, ntflix won;t work

Microsoft zune won't work either. It crashes when trying to set up.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/40103-bluetooth-wont-work-skype-wont-work-ntflix-won-t-work.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Acer aspire's Bluetooth doesn't work since I bought it I've installed drivers too but it doesn't work what should I do.
In its specs it has Bluetooth . But there is no Bluetooth device found in device manager how to repair this.
Please HELP!!

A:acer aspire 4738' s bluetooth doesn't work but wifi work?

Hi ... Welcome to Seven Forums ... What is the Model Number of your Laptop ? ...

Did you buy the Laptop from new ? ...
Did you mean Windows 7 x86 ?...
If your System Specs are correct you have 4 GB of ram ? ...
If that is the case your Windows should be 64 Bit ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/377316-acer-aspire-4738-s-bluetooth-doesnt-work-but-wifi-work.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hey to TSG!!

I need help in this one. My Bluetooth used to capture others (with no password) wireless networks but if I do extensive use on it, it will not work. For one wireless network, it gets connected but nothing appears and for another, it doesnt get connected at all though it used to. They all are in low signal but they used to work fine!

I dont know what to do right now. Is my bluetooth screwed up? I used to download large files (more than 500 mb) before but now it doesnt get connected.

Please tell me what to do firstly!

A:Solved: HELP!! Bluetooth Wireless Doesn't Capture Wireless Networks Anymore!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-help-bluetooth-wireless-doesnt-capture-wireless-networks-anymore.731528/
Relevancy 49.45%

I got an optical mouse with a scroll wheel for Christmas last year and the scroll wheel won't work on anything (IE, Compuserve, Netscape).
It has no brand name anywhere on the mouse so I can't look for a new driver. It came from Office Depot and it has no disk/CD. When I plugged it in it did not load anything else and I tried Add/Remove Hardware, but it didn't find anything new. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks,

Stephen (I'm Stumped ))

**My problem has been solved now. Thanks to Jedi Master!**

A:[Solved] Optical mouse's scroll wheel won't work ne where; no brand name on the mouse

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-optical-mouses-scroll-wheel-wont-work-ne-where-no-brand-name-on-the-mouse.93898/
Relevancy 49.02%

can an RF wireless mouse be used on a keyboard tray and desktop without removing the sensor, or does it have to be in line of sight?

A:RF vs Bluetooth mouse

no line of sight for anything RF.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rf-vs-bluetooth-mouse.386310/
Relevancy 49.02%

I've spent some time searching the web for a bluetooth mouse, but I'm not finding too many options. Those that are available are either pretty expensive, $60+, or are only two-button models with a scroll wheel, no extra side buttons.

Are bluetooth peripherals just not in demand anymore? Am I not looking in the right places?

A:Bluetooth Mouse

Does anyone here have any experiences at all with Bluetooth mice? I don't want to fill up a USB port on my laptop with a wireless receiver adapter when I have a perfectly good wireless device adapter built-in.

Anything?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-mouse.615334/
Relevancy 49.02%

I have a Dell Inspiron 9400 laptop with a Dell BT Travel mouse and a Kensington PilotMouse Mini BT. During my first setup session both mice were found after a fair bit of searching and then worked correctly. On the second session no bluetooth devices could be found. The third session both were found on boot and worked correctly for an hour or so. Since then, 18 Jan, bluetooth will not discover either mouse even though Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator and Dell Truemobile 355 Bluetooth + EDR are said to be working. I have lodged 2 feedback reports on this. Can anyone suggest a fix, please?

Edit: I should add that I'm dual-booting Windows XP and 7 and when I boot XP, instead of the bluetooth mouse being acquired automatically, I have to run the Bluetooth Setup Wizard, so something in Win7 is disabling bluetooth on the laptop.

A:Bluetooth Mouse

have you got the latest bluetooth drivers from dell?

i would also suggest uninstalling any bluetooth software that dell might bundle with the laptop (if it was a vista > 7 upgrade)

my lenovo bt mouse is working great, if not better with 7 than vista

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/2507-bluetooth-mouse.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I recently purchased a HP Touch to Pair Mouse for my HP Elitebook w nbsp Two months prior I had purchased a JETech bluetooth mouse nbsp The mouse paired quickly to my Elitebook but every now and then I would experience periodic 'lags' in the mouse nbsp I googled this issue and contacted JeTech but had to return the mouse as the issue was unresolved nbsp I am experiencing this same issue with my HP Touch to Pair Mouse There are periodic 'lags' which lag mouse Bluetooth make using the mouse VERY annoying nbsp Even if it works well of the time for me it doesn't suffice if it doesn't work well about of Bluetooth mouse lag the time nbsp I've googled this issue ONCE AGAIN and have found no 'solutions' that remedy my issue nbsp My bluetooth adapter driver is up to date and it seems that apparently some people are simply 'LUCKY' or have slightly newer bluetooth technology or just that bluetooth technology isn't advanced enough to make owning a bluetooth device 'worth it ' nbsp Any answers to this issue nbsp I have contacted HP several times in the past and feel though they are genuinely sincere and attempt to be competent that their company is -like most- very disorganized and stupid and incompetent nbsp Their website is a joke

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-mouse-lag/td-p/5596561
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi, the bluetooth mouse just stopped working. WiFi is working, cause I use internet now. The mouse has new batteries etc. The notebook sees it, there is connection. I have updated drivers. But still the mouse does not work. Any ideas?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/mouse-bluetooth/td-p/5774835
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi, I have a bluetooth mouse and it works perfectly. Only thing that i cant seem to get to work is for it to pair with the laptop automatically when it is within distance and on. Anyone have any help? (If it helps its a HDX Bluetooth mouse) Thanks

A:Help with bluetooth mouse

Go into services and check Bluetooth is set to start automatically as opposed to manually; I had non-pairing problems with an HP Bluetooth mouse on a Kensington dongle which was solved by doing this

At first I had imagined there was a compatability issue and thought I'd have to get another mouse, but the solution was the BT service just wasn't running by default, although in my case that could have been due to the dongle not being there when Windows7 setup was originally run...

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/39229-help-bluetooth-mouse.html
Relevancy 49.02%

The hardware:
HP Pavilion dv7 Lappy
Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000
IOGEAR 2.0 USB Bluetooth Adapter

The Software:
Windows 7 Ultimate

The problem:
I installed the drivers and software that came with my bluetooth usb adapter. Everything worked fine, until yesterday my mouse started lagging. It's barely useable at this point. I've resorted to using the touchpad. Touchpads suck.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-mouse-lag.893198/
Relevancy 49.02%

does anyone know of drivers for bluetooth mice for 98se, peticularly microsoft intellimouse w/ bluetooth. Any info or help would be appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-mouse-with-98.113559/
Relevancy 49.02%

I have HP 2000-2c22DX Notebook PC, and a wireless Bluetooth mouse. Does this model have bluetooth and if so, how do I get this mouse to work?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Bluetooth-Mouse/td-p/5831918
Relevancy 48.59%

I have decided to fix Bluetooth? Replace with wireless wireless card + up my older Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth? laptop instead of buying a new one I recently added RAM amp a new hard drive TB RPM with Advanced Formatting I would like to know if I can replace my wireless card with with a wireless Bluetooth card I currently have a Realtek RTL CE Wireless LAN n PCI-E NIC what do I have to take into consideration before I buy a new card Will a Bluetooth card even work with my system Any insight Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth? would be greatly appreciated SYSTEM MODEL Toshiba Satellite L D Replace wireless card with wireless + Bluetooth? PSK OU-OOGOOP System Serial B R OPERATING SYSTEM Windows Home x Version Build IE Version CO Chrome Version m Boot Mode Legacy BIOS in UEFI Secure boot not supported MAIN CIRCUIT BOARD Board Pegatron Corporation TKBSS Bus Clock MHz UEFI American Megatrends Inc PROCESSOR Gigahertz AMD A - OOM APU with Radeon HD graphics Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon TM HD G KB primary memory cache secondary memory cache bit ready BIOS Version BIOS Part Number BR bin BIOS Date DRIVES HGST Tb hard drive RPM Advanced Format P N H T SATA Gb s FW HL-DT ST BDDVDRW CT F Optical Drive PCI to USB host controller x Standard open HCD USB host Controller x MEMORY MODULES MB USABLE INSTALLED GB RAM LOCAL DRIVE VOLUMES C NTSF on drive O CONTROLLERS ATA Channel ATA Channel Standard dual channel PCI IDE Controller Standard SATA AHCI Controller BUS ADAPTERS MS Storage spaces controller Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host DISPLAY AMD Radeon HD G Display Adapter Generic PnP monitor vis MULTIMEDIA AMD HD Audio Device Realtek HD Audio Microphone Realtek HD Audio Speakers Realtek HD Audio Toshiba Web Camera MP OTHER DEVICES MS AC Adapter MS ACPI -Compliant Control Method Battery HID-Compliant Consumer Control Device x HID-Compliant Wireless Radio Controls Toshiba Hotkey Driver Standard PS Keyboard Synaptics PS Port Touchpad Mouse Send to OneNote MS Device Association Root Enumerator MS GS Wavetable Synth MS IPv IPv Transition Adapter Bus MS Radio Device Enumeration Bus MS RRAS Root Enumerator USB Composite Device USB Root Hub x Generic Volume Shadow Copy WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION Realtek RTL CE Wireless LAN Teredo Tunneling Psuedo-Interface PRINTERS HP Envy All-in-One D Series HP Officejet Pro All-in-One ANTI-VIRIS PROTECTION Norton Norton Anti Virus Version

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/44251-replace-wireless-card-wireless-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 48.59%

All clicks are inactive. right clicking, left clicking and even when you leave the mouse over the start button or any folder for a description it doesn't work.

I currently am running Windows XP Home Edition. I have to run in system recovery mode (safemode but you are still running the OS). It is very hard to because nothing runs on startup in recovery mode so I am very limited because my spyware protection does not work.

If you can help me please do.

Thank you!

A:Mouse clicking doesn't work only moviong around the mouse

You have told us absolutely nothing about your system so all I can answer with is do XP Repair:
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm
If you do not have a Windows XP cd, then you will need to buy one. Or use system restore disk to wipe out drive and return to clean and new as once was....those are the only options for what you have told us or if you have a ps2 mouse try a usb mouse, but I still think your system must be totally corrupted and need the XP repair bare minimum.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-clicking-doesnt-work-only-moviong-around-the-mouse.554642/
Relevancy 48.59%

I recently connected at Targus Notbook mouse to Windows 7 with out too much difficulty. However, what happens now is that everytime the mouse is in active for 5-10 seconds and I touch it, W7 makes the Device Disconnect\Connect sound. OVER and OVER again. This is probably because the mouse goes into power saving mode. I tried tunring off the Bluetooth setting which states "Alert me when a new device wants to connect" but this did not help. I turned off the sound for connecting and disconnecting devices in Windows, but this is not really the answer because now sound is off for all devices I plug in and out. Any ideas would be appreciated.

A:BlueTooth Mouse Annyance

Change the mouse properties/hardware/power to never turn off mouse?

I don't have a bluetooth device, but perhaps there is a similar setting.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/25228-bluetooth-mouse-annyance.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi all,

I have BT model: Microsoft Bluetooth notebook mouse 5000.

I can make it discoverable but 7 doesn't seem to see it.

I do not see a BT option in the control panel but there is a Bluetooth support service present in the Services window (and it is started).

The mouse is brand new and doesn't seem defective, I haven't tried it on another computer though, I don't have any friends with rigs that are BT ready.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

Phil

A:Bluetooth mouse not working...

Hi,

1. You've got to enable the 'discovery' feature on your mouse
2. There should be a Bluetooth icon on your taskbar/Start > Control Panel > Device & Printers > Add A Bluetooth device
3. You've got to pair it up first, using the Pairing code provided by Microsoft Mouse 5000
4. Once the device is paired up, Windows should automatically install the generic/Microsoft BT Mouse 5000 drivers and recognise it a HID device
5. Should work!
6. Otherwise, after pairing it, you could install the prepackaged driver CD provided with your purchase

Hope this helps!

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/50925-bluetooth-mouse-not-working.html
Relevancy 48.59%

My bluetooth mouse is not working, i am running windows xp home, and one day it just stopped working.
The batteries are fine, the mouse lights up and and the keyboard works fine....

any help greatly appreciated

thanks y'all

A:bluetooth mouse not working

o yh, the keyboard and mouse work off the same reciever... they are both wireless....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-mouse-not-working.168046/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello all, i just got a hp G71-358nr laptop with windows 7 and im unable to detect anything with bluetooth. i have a microsoft intellimouse explorer bluetooth mouse i want to use with this laptop. i downloaded the drivers from microsofts site and did all the walkthroughs in the windows support but no luck.

also i know the mouse is working because i can detect it with my lg dare. witch also is unseen by windows.

does anyone know how to remedy this issue??

thanks
-Matt

A:bluetooth mouse not working

Are you sure your laptop has bluetooth?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/48153-bluetooth-mouse-not-working.html
Relevancy 48.59%

A mouse should be a very simple device and should give little frustration.
I have a Retail Plus Model: RP-MUUS-BT309B Bluetooth mouse. It is the most erratic device I have ever had to deal with. It is nearly impossible to control, seems to lag and then catch up. It may wiggle around it may not.
Slowing down the pointer speed helps some but then the trackpad is useless.
Anybody have any thoughts or know of a driver that will fix this thing?

A:Retail Plus Bluetooth mouse

RetailPlus Wireless Bluetooth 2.4G Notebook Mouse ? Retail Plus

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/197674-retail-plus-bluetooth-mouse.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi there,

My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is not any more properly recognized: when the PC goes to standby mode, connection is lost and the only mean to get it back is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push the bluetooth pairing button on the mouse and to request new pairing on PC side. Quite not handy?

Drivers (mouse and bluetooth radio) are up-to-date as said by Windows itself.

Anyone had this kind of problem? Any idea on how to solve it?

Many thanks by advance!

A:Bluetooth mouse not recognized any more

Check if your mouse is set to wake up your PC.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/46654-bluetooth-mouse-not-recognized-any-more.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a Dell Inspiron running Vista Home Premuim edition Ever since I've had it the machine will never recognise the Dell bluetooth mouse when I turn the machine on The fix up until now has been to disable and renable the Dell Truemobile Bluetooth EDR mouse Bluetooth issues driver The mouse would start working However sometimes when the UAC window would open the mouse would stop working Yesterday I had a problem with the 'user profile cannot be loaded' and I sorted this by using the procedure in regedit for renaming a bak file described elsewhere in this forum This fixed the user profile problem but now I can't disable the Bluetooth driver the disable box is greyed out The only way I can get the mouse to work is to boot up in safe mode disable the bluetooth driver reboot the machine enable the driver normally the box then goes grey and hope for the best Any suggestions on how to permanent solve these problems Bluetooth mouse issues

A:Bluetooth mouse issues

I have a Dell Inspiron 1720 that I got in the middle of January. It had Bluetooth mouse (Dell) problems from day 1. I got a lot of personal help from Dell through phone calls that got it about 90% fixed. They finally said to get it completely fixed I would need to reload Vista which I didn't want to do. After another problem (driver conflict) with the notebook, I did have to reload Vista with Dells help. Since the reload, the bluetooth mouse has been working at 100%. Yes, I know that is not really good news.
At the time I had Vista Premium but upgraded to Ultimate after the mouse problem was fixed.
Frag

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/135401-bluetooth-mouse-issues.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I recently bought a Belkin Comfort Mouse, it worked for about 2 months with no problems, was fine.
However I unplugged my bluetooth dongle for a long period of time, so it lost pairing with the mouse.
I tried reconnecting it, but the mouse doesn't do anything despite claiming to be connected.

When I first try to connect to the PC, it picks it up as a "Belkin Bluetooth Mouse", however when it actually connects it claims to be just to be a "Bluetooth Peripheral Device".

I'm not what what else I can do, or whether it's a problem with the mouse, windows or the bluetooth dongle.

Any help will be much appreciated and if you need anymore information don't hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,
Louis

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-mouse-problems.1004257/
Relevancy 48.59%

Many have posted regarding variations of this problem and some have been fixed My problem disconnected keeps mouse being Bluetooth is that I can Bluetooth mouse keeps being disconnected install and use any of two bluetooth mice Dell PU Travel mouse or Samsung S Action mouse ET-MP D on my Lenovo Ideapad Z laptop This works fine with either mouse for an average of minutes varies then it loses contact with the laptop and Bluetooth mouse keeps being disconnected its back to using the touchpad When I go to the Bluetooth mouse keeps being disconnected Bluetooth settings page -- quot Manage Bluetooth Devices quot the control suddenly reappears on entering the page with no further action from me The recovery of the device like this happens on no other page to my knowledge I have a phone and a tablet paired with the laptop on bluetooth and they stay paired I have installed the latest Lenovo bluetooth drivers with no improvement It appears that the mice are still connected but not responding to the laptop until they get a small 'kick' when I return to the Bluetooth settings page New full strength batteries are installed Weird or what Does anyone have any insight into the problem please

A:Bluetooth mouse keeps being disconnected

Originally Posted by Mekon

Many have posted regarding variations of this problem and some have been fixed. My problem is that I can install and use any of two bluetooth mice (Dell PU705 Travel mouse or Samsung S Action mouse ET-MP900D) on my Lenovo Ideapad Z710 laptop. This works fine with either mouse for an average of 20 minutes (varies) then it loses contact with the laptop and its back to using the touchpad. When I go to the Bluetooth settings page -- "Manage Bluetooth Devices", the control suddenly reappears on entering the page with no further action from me. The recovery of the device like this happens on no other page, to my knowledge. I have a phone and a tablet paired with the laptop on bluetooth and they stay paired. I have installed the latest Lenovo bluetooth drivers with no improvement. It appears that the mice are still connected but not responding to the laptop until they get a small 'kick' when I return to the Bluetooth settings page. New, full strength batteries are installed. Weird or what? Does anyone have any insight into the problem, please ?

Wireless mice have power saving feature built into them to save batteries and go to "sleep" so need a small as you say "kick" for them to wake up.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/51028-bluetooth-mouse-keeps-being-disconnected.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hey guys,

I reformatted my computer recently and ever since my Dell BT Travel Mouse is not working. Bluetooth is turned on in the BIOS, and I used driver genius to get all of the drivers needed. It is connecting to the mouse and I can see it in the Devices. That being said I can't actually move the cursor with the mouse. I have no idea what could be wrong with it, and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure you'll need some additional info, so just let me know what else you need to know to help. Thank you in advance!

A:Bluetooth mouse not working

NEVER use third party apps to find or install drivers. All drivers should be downloaded from the OEM website by you and then installed. In this case, get the drivers from the Dell Website. Start with the chipset driver.

Open Device Manager - any yellow or red symbols?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/427909/bluetooth-mouse-not-working/
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a couple of near-new bluetooth mice here for which I have lost the little bluetooth adapter that plugs into the USB port.

I also have a bluetooth adapter here that I bought for connecting to a network, printer, etc. I tried connecting the mice through a bluetooth adapter and I cannot get it to detect. I've been through the help files in Windows, tried their suggestions but still no result.

So, my question is whether these mice are proprietary to their own original bluetooth adapters?

A:Question about bluetooth mouse

I do not know the answer, but I suspect an answer is more likely if you can figure out a brand and model of the mice.

Dumb question: are you sure these wireless mice are bluetooth?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/question-about-bluetooth-mouse.987279/
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a Toshiba Satellite C55 laptop running Windows 10. A couple of days ago my bluetooth mouse stopped working. After messing around for a couple of hours, I went into settings again and the bluetooth showed being off. I turned it on and was back in business. This morning, I woke the computer up and again the mouse was not working. I tried going into settings to see if was on or off and was unable to find bluetooth. Where did it go? How do I get it back. I am puzzled. I am not a real techie, so please keep any suggestions simple or very detailed. Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-mouse-problem.1170475/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello all,
I'm looking to pick up a bluetooth mouse for my gf for Christmas. Reviews on almost every mouse on sites like amazon and newegg reveal issues with pairing and mice that shut down rapidly and become inactive.

She has a newer Sony Vaio with bt built in. I believe she is running Windows 7 Home Premium 64. Any suggestions on a bt mouse for this system?
Thank you
cheers
dez

A:Quality bluetooth mouse?

I have had huge success with Logitech overall. This is a wicked mouse !
Anywhere Mouse MX

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/128615-quality-bluetooth-mouse.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Firstly I am sorry if this is the wrong group to post this in but was struggling to find a "right" place. As of 8.15 this morning a MS update happened and since then the HP x4000b bluetooth mouse has stopped working. Is this a known issue or am I missing something. It is pairing fine and I have removed and re paired it. Says it is working fine but does not move the mouse pointer. (The tablet is an Acer offering but as I say, was working fine until the MS update). Thanks, Neil.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-x4000b-bluetooth-mouse/td-p/5850322
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a Microsoft Intellimouse Bluetooth connected to an usb bluetooth dongle using win 7 drivers.

Mouse works perfect f?r 30-60 minutes but then starts to lag out and move very erratic. After a reboot the mouse is back in perfect shape. Its not a signal issue since its always perfect right after reboot and signal strenght is displayed as strong.

Once starting to lag it wont go back until reboot. Any ideas?

A:Bluetooth mouse lagging out

It makes it sound as if it's clockwork LOL...

Normally either these work, or they don't. There's not much 'inbetween' so to speak, all I can think of is that there could be something else conflicting with the mouse, which could either be an IRQ issue, or a 2.4Ghz band/wifi issue.

The obvious thing I haven't said is whether you could be rolling along a ball of fluff in the lens aperture, or you haven't cleaned the optical lens in an eon or so, both of which would have a negative impact upon behaviour...

Otherwise perhaps it's batteries are tired, or it is simply now treading the road to dereliction, nearing the end of its natural life...

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/49834-bluetooth-mouse-lagging-out.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi,

I have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse (both Apple) that connect to Win 7 and I've gotten to work just fine.

The problem is this:

After a while they don't work anymore and I have to pull my Bluetooth USB adapter from the computer and replug it back in. I think this happens after the peripherals go to "sleep" but I cant be sure.

I think the USB adapter is made by "Wireless Link Systems" and I know the batteries are good in the devices.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Justin

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard-mouse.1048295/
Relevancy 48.59%

I can't seem to get this RocketFish mouse Bluetooth RocketFish Bluetooth mouse to work i am currently typing on my apple wireless keyboard using the same rocketfish usb dongle but the mouse simply won't work First i tried just using the install wizard and that found it fine but RocketFish Bluetooth mouse the scroll wheel wouldn't work and also i had no settings for it So then i installed the official software from the website Rocketfish - Rocketfish Bluetooth EDR Class II Wireless USB Adapter then once i installed and restarted it automatically found my apple wireless keyboard without me doing anything So i go to the tray icon and right click where i usually go to connect my BT devices but all i get is quot Bluetooth device not found quot so then i went start gt controlpanel gt Blluetooth configuration and it just hung for about seconds and came up with quot Bluetooth Setup Wizard Bluetooth device not found Please verify that your bluetooth device is properly connected and turned on quot If there is anymore information i can provide for you please just ask Thanks

A:RocketFish Bluetooth mouse

tried re-installing...still not working

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/21409-rocketfish-bluetooth-mouse.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Alright so about a week ago I got a new bluetooth mouse rapoo I added it to my devices through the -control panel - add bluetooth device mouse problems. Bluetooth option however today when I was Bluetooth mouse problems. moving my laptop to a different room I turned off the mouse with the sliding button on it's back just to be sure I dont click on something while going to different room after I got there I was sadly suprised that the mouse won't work after turning it back in I have checked the control panel - devices and it wasn't there for some reason so I tried to restart the mouse again and click the bluetooth button on the mouse the mouse's red button on the top started blinking which indicates that the mouse is indeed looking for a contact with a bluetooth device howerver my mouse didn't appear on the add Bluetooth mouse problems. device menu after a while totaly desperate I decided to try this mouse on a different computer it worked perfectly there and was connected in about seconds I have read quite a lot of forums about this problem and all I could get to was to check the Services - Bluetooth support service and turn it off and on it did help some people but sadly not me to make sure that this problem Bluetooth mouse problems. was on the side of my pc and not the mouse I did try to pair my phone with my pc but it didn't work I couldn't even send any file I have hp pavilion dv and win x Any help will be greatly appreciated Ignore any grammar fails as it's quite late hour for me and I'm posting this after desperate hours of trying to fix this problem

A:Bluetooth mouse problems.

First thing to warn you of is Windows + bluetooth is, and always has been, a buggy nightmare. So in all honesty I would not be surprised if this is one of those "it should work but it just never will" times. However I'll try to offer a few suggestions. First of all check for a switch on your computer for bluetooth/wireless and make sure it's turned on (there are a lot of HP DV6's so I can't point out where exactly it is or if you have one), then go to Device Manager and verify that your bluetooth isn't disabled under Bluetooth Radios, and finally right click your bluetooth icon and click Show Bluetooth Devices, if your mouse is there delete it and try adding it again.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/300025-bluetooth-mouse-problems.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello,

I have recently bought a bluetooth mouse for my windows 8.1 tablet. However it keeps randomly disconnecting while in use (usually every 30 seconds or so). Therefore I searched for some solutions on the internet and found something that said to turn the power saving setting off in the bluetooth menu. I did this but I have the same issue. I then found something else that said to turn on the bluetooth support service. But this did not work either.

I have tried the mouse on my windows 7 laptop instead, and had no errors which shows it is something to do with my tablet. Having tried the above things does anyone know what else I can do?

Thanks

A:Bluetooth Mouse keeps disconnecting

Brand and exact model of mouse?
Is the tablet running Windows, Android or OSX?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-mouse-keeps-disconnecting.1141004/
Relevancy 48.59%

I just bought an HP Bluetooth Mouse Z8000. I am using a DELL Latitude E6440. I am using an external USB port as the computer has no bluetooth itself. I can´t find the device while trying to link it via Blueetooth. I have seen the mouse connect with other devices, though. Could you please let me know if there is any driver I should install or if it is not compatible at all?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Bluetooth-Mouse-Z8000/td-p/5667437
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello,

I bought a Logitech Bluetooth mouse to replace my laptops fried touch pad.
However, every time I start my PC (and new mouse) they can't find each other so I have to enable the out-of-control touchpad to click on the Bluetooth Icon and click "add" (and some other actions I'm not sure of) then it connects.

Is there a setting I'm missing?
Windows Help said to unclick the Passkey for a mouse but I haven't figured out how.

Or is this typical of Bluetooth connected Mice and I should look for a mouse with a dongle?

A:Problem With Bluetooth Mouse

I discovered the answer was as simple as turning off the Bluetooth on the PC then turning it back on.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/303493-problem-bluetooth-mouse.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a Logitech MediaPlay optical mouse.
It's been fine for a couple of years. Recently the cursor movement has been problematic.
This is a frequent problem......there is a significant lag between mouse movement and cursor movement. New drivers have been installed....and this is not an issue related to the movement settings. It is not an issue related to the type of surface that the mouse is on. These things have already been checked. The problem is temporarily solved by removing and re-inserting the BT USB receiver. Also, when i plug the receiver into my laptop the problem does not show up.

Receiver
p/n 831241-3000
Mouse
m/n m-ram99
p/n 852213-0000

Thank you in advance for your help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-mouse-problem.806631/
Relevancy 48.59%

My bluetooth mouse lags and I need to fix it. I got the Microsoft Scult Comfort mouse, btw. When I turn off ipoint.exe which is a background service for it, it works smoothly. But I need ipoint.exe. How can I fix this situation?

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/65609-how-do-i-fix-laggy-bluetooth-mouse.html
Relevancy 48.59%

So I got a Bluetooth mouse, from I don't remember where... But I recently put in new batteries and it turns on but it wont show on my bluetooth devices when I turn it on... It says the brand is Optimal Shop, my laptop is a Toshiba. PLEASE HELP!

A:Problem With BlueTooth Mouse

I don't use Bluetooth, but have you paired it??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-bluetooth-mouse.1164070/