Windows Support Forum

Will this pc run MODERN warfare 2?

Q: Will this pc run MODERN warfare 2?

Processor:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.50 GHz, 1333MHz, 4MB Cache, 7.5x Ratio, 95W, Retail, BX80580Q8300
Motherboard:
Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, Intel P45 Chipset, DDR2

Memory: 4gb DDR2

GRAPHICS CARD: RADEON HD 4650 1024MB DDR3

or more to the point, are they all compatible?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Will this pc run MODERN warfare 2?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Will this pc run MODERN warfare 2?

Yes, most likely all high settings too.

And yes, compatible.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/will-this-pc-run-modern-warfare-2.880848/
Relevancy 106.21%

Hello guys, i got a BSOD, got it many times in a row, i think it's my ATI drivers, but i'm not sure, could you check it and tell me how to fix?

It's just restarting after a while of playing, after that it's turning on telling me that windows recovered from an unexpected shutdown, after it dumped all of the memory i can't turn it on for like 10 minutes, if i try to turn it on then it imediately turns off again. After waiting ~10 minutes it can be turned on again.

My Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Intel Pentium Processor T4400(2.2 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
4GB RAM

It's a laptop, Acer Aspire 5738ZG to be exact.

Relevancy 80.84%

after installing MW2 on my pc, i tried to run the game. however i could not start the game and a error message pop up, it reads:
Error during initialization:
Video card or driver doesn't support UBYTE4N vertex data.

can anyone help??thx

Relevancy 80.84%

Will my PC run MW3...Long time ago i used "Can my PC run it" for Battlefield Bad Company 2 and it said i could but then when i purchased it i couldnt even play it on very low graphics..so this time before buying MW3 i would like to ask if my PC can run low settings and what the Expected FPS would be

Intel Core i5 450M at 2.4Ghz ( 2.6Ghz Turbo Boost)
RAM : 2GB (1333Ghz)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD5470 1GB with 700MB System Shared Memory
HD: 500GB

Note: I can play MW2 with high settings at 25FPS

A:Modern Warfare 3

I need this info:
1) your PC model number
2) any upgrades done to your PC (hardware)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/modern-warfare-3.1031638/
Relevancy 80.84%

It seems that I get the BSOD the most when I am trying to run a game through the Steam application. Also when I try and use video recording software while playing this game. My drivers are up to date, and I have attached a DxDiag for anyone to view if it helps.

Once in a while I will get it when I am not in a game, and it seems to happen when I am trying to download something off the internet or install an application.

Help?

A:Modern Warfare 2

Hi.

You can go to C:\Windows\Minidump

Rar or zip the contents there, then attach to a post using the paperclip.

We can have a look at the crash dumps to try to determine what may help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/40780-modern-warfare-2-a.html
Relevancy 80.84%

I'm looking at an acer aspire M7720 which has ati hd4850 card and intel core i7 920 at 2.66GHZ. According to the game specs they're looking for intel pentium 4 with 3.0GHz or better and ati radeon 1600XT or better.
Would the game perform well on that computer?

Relevancy 79.98%

Right, so i bought Modern warfare 3 from a shop.. nothing illegal... I installed it on steam and everything it was Ok.

Until i got to the point when i actually have to play it, when your on the main menu you have to press "Play" to actually play, when i press that it says "Connecting to online services" and after like 1 min or so it says "Server is not available at this time please check later" blah blah blah, and i really do not know what the problem might be.. I can play Modern warfare 2... Black ops.. ETC. which are also online BUT not MW3.

And my NAT is open, So I'm not sure if that's my net messing with me or the game.

Help, Thanks

Relevancy 79.98%

Mw3 Multiplayer is the only game I can not get to play I can play single player just fine when I go to load Multiplayer it will freeze my computer and give me a 124 error which I know every thing is fine on my system.
I can play star wars wow diablo3 cod4 sonic generation With out any problems. Thanks if any one can help
this been happening ever since Free weekend this year I was able to play and yes My video card is up to date

computer specs
fx 4100 quad core stock
amd entertainment 4g
Radeon 6570 1g iceQ
Crosair 430 wat psu journeymen 80+
MSI 760GM p23 mother bored- Tends to over heat on some games
300g 5400 rpm WD hard drive

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/modern-warfare-3-crashes-647028.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Can i post my DXDiag report and then can you take a look at it and tell me what to do as far as getting my computer to allow for modern warfare2 to work? i'm having the same problem as someone else did with the video card not supporting the game.

Relevancy 79.98%

yesterday i downloaded the game and i did everything it need to be done...it took me one hour and a half exctracting the files and stuff...now when i try to open the game it says some error "Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff'
i got to the zone foldor there's a file like it but whith a "patch_" before it so i delete the "patch_" from the title of the file but it give me another error:
"Could not load default asset 'codescripts/$default' for asset type 'rawfile'.
Tried to load asset 'default.cfg'."
i uploaded the screen shot

A:CoD Modern Warfare 2: won't start up! =(

Hello Mahde

Welcome back....You can click on Posting screenshots in my signature and follow the instructions.

I have marked your thread as open to attract the attention of our Tech team and talented forum members,someone will be with you shortly.

Regards,

Airman24.

http://www.pchelpforum.com/gaming/59292-cod-modern-warfare-2-wont-start-up.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Just tried the multiplayer for the first time but just stays on the "connecting to IWNet " . Left it for 15 mins several times but no results

Any ideas

A:Solved: modern warfare 2

If you have vista/Windows OS then go to your firewall settings and allow the game to connect to the internet or press shift-ALT when in-game for coming up on the dashboard and see if you have any messages from your firewall,also check your router settings and patch your game if it hasn't been updated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-modern-warfare-2.878098/
Relevancy 79.98%

Has anybody bought Modern Warfare2 for the PC how does it run. And how is the online multiplayer. I dont know if it will run on mine i have a Nvidia 9800 1gb ddr3, amd quadcore processor 2.3 ghz , 8gb Ram. And please tell me any more info on Modern Warfare 2 thanks much

Relevancy 79.98%

Cant wait for this, just hope the story line is as good as the eye candy.

Modern Warfare 2 Action Trailer | GameShadow.com

A:Another modern warfare teaser

This game looks awesome. November's gonna be rocked with games

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/239414-another-modern-warfare-teaser.html
Relevancy 79.98%

hey guys Just recently i purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare Now because Modern Warfare has pretty much the same requirements maybe a bit higher then Call of Duty which runs average frames and no stuttering maxed out I figured that Modern Warfare would run very well also I was wrong Whenever i turn the games texture settings up to extra it stutters very badly as if its running out of ram i find that hard to believe ill get to that shortly to the point where its pretty much unplayable Lowering the settings to high makes the game playable but still stutters a bit Normal works fine but to me looks pretty bad Now the reason i find it hard to believe that its running out of ram is because my friend tried it out on his computer We both have 2 Warfare Stuttering Bad in Modern gb ram and the game ran perfectly on his I just cant seem to figure out why it stutters so badly on my system I tried updating my chipset drivers sound drivers and video card drivers all to the latest possible versions but there was still no change Maybe you guys can help me out on this one Anyone else have this annoying issue These are my system specs AMD Athlon x Ghz Ghz OC GB Corsair XMS DDR - Nvidia GeForce GT MB TB Western Digital hard drive These are my Bad Stuttering in Modern Warfare 2 friends specs just incase you need to know Intel Core Duo E Ghz Ghz OC GB Corsair DDR - Memory Nvidia GeForce GTX TB Samsung Hard Drive I know his system is alot better then mine but mine should still be more then powerful enough to run the game properly I dont see how it couldnt be Any help at all would be greatly appreciated Edit Me and my friend are also both running Windows Ultimate x nbsp

Relevancy 79.12%

Hello all I downloaded MW on steam this morning and 3 Modern with Warfare during COD BSOD startup have been fighting all day trying to get it to work Ive tried updating ALL my drivers and BIOS verified the integrity of the files from steam and reinstalled it as well However on startup BSOD during startup with COD Modern Warfare 3 it shows the splash screen and then crash BSOD Here are some system specs AMD FX Quad-Core GHz GB DDR RAM AMD Radeon HD Graphics Card GB Core Clock MHz Mem Clock MHz Attached are the two most recent DMP files from the BSOD's but here is what Windows says it recovers from after the crash Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP FFFFFA A BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Nolan AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

A:BSOD during startup with COD Modern Warfare 3

Without MW3 does you computer work properly?
Where and by what method did you download MW3?
Please completely fill in your ((My System Specs)).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/241906-bsod-during-startup-cod-modern-warfare-3-a.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hey
I brought myself a playstation 3 slim and borrowed Call Of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 off a mate but whenever i go to play on-line i have to wait about 10 minutes because it says 'Connecting To Matchmaking Server' If anyone knows how i can prevent this from happening any more please leave a message it would appreciated

Relevancy 79.12%

Just found some multiplayer footage, looks like good fun.

Modern Warfare 2 Video Game, Multiplayer Debut Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

A:Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer footage.

I take it that's the Multiplayer? if it is, it sure looks a little run-&-gun doesn't it?

I am jonesing for a good fps game.

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/239719-modern-warfare-2-multiplayer-footage.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Got a new Laptop in January this year, Bought CALL OF DUTY Modern warfare (OR cod 4) to play on it. Since a month ago, ive been unable to connect with any of the servers. It says 'awaiting connection' and then times out after ten seconds.

I dont actually have the CD in the driver when i play, but thats not been a problem in the past. Another strange thing is sometimes it says 'awaiting keycode authorisation' And this is on servers ive used before which arent password protected.

Anyway, I have been having some trouble with my wireless network (http://forums.techguy.org/networking/935069-solved-wireless-lan-switched-off.html) which i thought id fixed and since everything else works (browsing and other games etc) its a bit baffling. I can see the servers and refresh them, just unable to join them

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-cod-modern-warfare-on-pc-timing-out.935639/
Relevancy 79.12%

Hi I am getting this message on the Modern Warfare Console ----- Client Initialization Complete ----- Attempting kHz bit Windows default sound ERROR unable to load eq filter ----- R Init ----- Getting Direct D interface Pixel 2 Modern Warfare during Error initialization shader version is Vertex shader version is Video card or driver doesn t accelerate transform and lighting Video card or driver doesn t Modern Warfare 2 Error during initialization support UBYTE N vertex data Error during initialization Video card or driver doesn t support UBYTE N vertex data and this is the info from my DXDiag ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name GERARDO Operating System Windows XP Professional Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard System Model HP Compaq nc PU AW ABA BIOS KBC Version Processor Intel R Pentium R M processor GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Music Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found Network Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D n a DirectDraw retail DirectInput n a DirectMusic n a DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Mobile Intel R GM GMS GML Express Chipset Family Manufacturer Intel Corporation Chip type Intel R GM GMS GML Express Chipset DAC type Internal Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS A C amp REV Display Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Plug and Play Monitor Monitor Max Res Driver Name ialmrnt dll Driver Version English DDI Version or higher Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp n a VDD n a Mini VDD ialmnt sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B E - D - CF- B - A C CB Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x A C Revision ID x Revision ID x Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a Registry OK DDraw Status Enabled D D Status Enabled AGP Status Not Available DDraw Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description SoundMAX Digital Audio Default Sound Playback Yes Default Voice Playback Yes Hardware ID PCI VEN amp DEV E amp SUBSYS C amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name smwdm sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo d Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Analog Devices HW Accel Level Full Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No Registry OK Sound Test Result Not run --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description SoundMAX Digital Audio Default Sound Capture Yes Default Voice Capture Yes Driver Name smwdm sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail Date and Size bytes Cap Flags x Format Flags xCCC ----------- DirectMusic ----------- DLS Path C WINDOWS SYSTEM drivers GM DLS DLS Version Acceleration n a Ports Microsoft Synthesizer Software Not Kernel Mode Output DLS Internal Default Port SoundMAX Digital Audio Software Kernel Mode Output DLS Internal Microsoft MIDI Mapper Emulated Hardware Not Kernel Mode Output No DLS Internal Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth Emulated Hardware Not Kernel Mode Output No DLS Internal Registry OK Test Result Not run ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name Mouse Attached Controller ID n a Vendor Product ID n a FF Driver n a Device Name Keyboard Attached Controller ID n a Vendor Product ID n a FF Driver n a Device Name HP Quick Launch Buttons Attached Controller I... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/modern-warfare-2-error-during-initialization.969404/
Relevancy 79.12%

Hey guys im new here and have a problem i purchased a new computer about a year an a half ago from best 2 modern 9800 warfare with COD problem GT buy it is the Gateway FX It is quad core possessor GB of ram GB HD and an Nvidia GT My problem is if i play any high end newer games it crashes Call of duty modern warfare and also Left for dead and to be specific Well after roughly - minutes my Game crashes then the computer shuts down and first i was getting a weird error at the bottom left that said quot Display drivers has stopped responding and has recovered quot but now it just 9800 GT problem with COD modern warfare 2 crashes The only problem i can identify with 9800 GT problem with COD modern warfare 2 this computer is the power supply which is only giving out W i have another Power supply from my old PC that is W its a prudent way do you guys think that my power supply is causing the problem and if so should my W be enough to play these newer games Thanks nbsp

A:9800 GT problem with COD modern warfare 2

I think it's the PSU. Get yourself a decent PSU like the Corsair 450VX at least. Also check the temperatures in your system and ensure that you have the latest graphics drivers installed. Modern Warfare 2 should run fine on the highest settings on the 9800GT. It does so on mine.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/9800-gt-problem-with-cod-modern-warfare-2.138789/
Relevancy 79.12%

here is my system information Code ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name MSHOME Operating System Windows XP Professional Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System modern run Can duty 2? warfare call i of Manufacturer VIAK M System Model AWRDACPI BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor AMD Sempron tm Processor MMX DNow GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Music Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found Network Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D n a DirectDraw retail DirectInput n a DirectMusic n a DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name ATI Radeon X Series Manufacturer ATI Technologies Inc Chip type ATI RADEON AGP x DAC type Internal DAC MHz Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS C AF amp REV Display Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor LG L S Monitor Max Res Driver Name ati dvag dll Driver Version English DDI Version or higher Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo'd Yes WHQL Date Stamp n a VDD n a Mini VDD ati mtag sys Mini VDD Date bytes Device Identifier D B EE - - CF-D D- A C CB Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x C AF Revision ID x Revision ID x Video Accel ModeMPEG C ModeMPEG D ModeWMV B ModeWMV A ModeWMV B ModeWMV A Deinterlace Caps E FF-B - B-BCF -BCB E F Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch C DAD-CCBC- B- C - CF F A Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive E FF-B - B-BCF -BCB E F Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out NV x e Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch Registry OK DDraw Status Enabled D D Status Enabled AGP Status Enabled DDraw Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run D D Test Result Not run I can run battlefied on all medium settings perfectly could i run call of duty on all low nbsp

A:Can i run call of duty modern warfare 2?

Can You Run It?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-i-run-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2.887120/
Relevancy 79.12%

im getting an error when i load mw2 and now the game wont even load.

error message: could not load default asset 'codescripts/$default' for asset type 'raw file'. tried to load asset 'default_mp.cfg'.

i looked up solutions online and it says that its the pirated eddition but i bought it on steam. i have uninstalled and reinstalled atleast 2 times, if anyone knows how to fix this please help.

http://www.pchelpforum.com/gaming/128162-modern-warfare-2-error-message-bug.html
Relevancy 79.12%

In the Sticky Thread quot List of Games working on Windows Technical Preview start Modern 3 Warfare dont 2 and quot people are saying that MW and MW are working on Win But its not working for me After I start the game i get a black screen for a few seconds and then Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start i get back to the desktop without any error message or something like that I play many games on Win and every game is working flawless Only MW and MW arent working Both games are using the same engine so i think the solution should be the same for both games I already tried to run the games in compability mode but this time i get the message quot iw mp exe has stopped working quot Also i already tried to run as admin An actual Catalyst Control Center was already included in the Technical Preview I installed a few directx patches but they dont helped me When I start quot dxdiag quot the programm is crashing After a restart I get a message if i want to skip the Direct D Test to avoid another crash After i Click Yes its shows that Direct D Accelerate is not available

A:Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start

Both MW2 and MW3 work fine for me in build 9926.

What are your system specs?

Vlad.

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/4435-modern-warfare-2-3-dont-start.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hey, I own Call Of Duty modern warfare 2 PC version. I'm fine with the single player but it's the multi player, I don't know what to do or whats happened. I click on the multi play it loads and goes to the main menu and then it freezes.

A:Call Of Duty modern warfare 2 PC help

Try updating PunkBuster manually using PbSetup.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-pc-help.910923/
Relevancy 79.12%

I have installed call of duty modern warfare 2. Everything runs fine until you go for a mission in snow along with captain price..i get black spots, when i aim my sniper...the screen is completely black except it says hold shift to steady (the rifle). I also got an error that there is not enough memory to run this bitmap, please close a few applications. I am really disappointed coz of this .Could you guys help me in getting around this problem?

My pc specs are as follows,
Intel pentium E5200 dual core @ 2.50 ghz
ati radeon x1650 256 mb graphics card
1 gig ram.
160 gig hard disk.

Relevancy 79.12%

Here's a teaser for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Enjoy

Modern Warfare 2 Video Game, Gameplay Reveal Promo | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/227153-call-duty-modern-warfare-2-a.html
Relevancy 79.12%

I start the game, i play it on full graphics etc, all my PC stats are great, but the game freezes after playing for some time, about 7-8 minutes, and its ALWAYS like that... I don't think my computer overheats with that time and i have tried all the resolutions, but still nothing, any help?

A:Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Sounds like overheat. What is your PSU? Need more of your computer specs.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-modern-warfare.804470/
Relevancy 79.12%

Hey Guys,
I've just installed Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on my laptop running Windows 7 RC, I have the full RTM coming in a couple of days, once i install that, will i be able to reinstall COD using the same license key (as it will be wiped from the computer when i perform a clean install).
Will the key i got with it work again ok? Will online play be affected? Is there anyway i can keep my saved games?
Or is something to do with being linked to your steam account?

Thanks

Relevancy 79.12%

HELP! I wanted to try out CoD4 but for some reason i can not start it because it says I need d3dx9_34.dll I have the fill and the program to unzip, but I don't know where to put the extension. Please help!

A:CoD4 Modern Warfare demo

http://www.techenclave.com/gaming/d3dx9_34-dll-error-how-can-solve-102842.html
They are saying sys32 folder but thats just them up to you if you want to follow it. seems to be a DirectX problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cod4-modern-warfare-demo.883130/
Relevancy 79.12%

My labtop is an Hp G60-445DX Notebook PC, its processor is AMD Turion Dual-Core RM-75, its RAM is 3 GB. Yes, I know it's not meant to play games, but I just want to know if it's able to handle playing Modern Warfare 2 at minimum settings, and also if it can't, is there someway I can change the graphics card of the labtop so it can be able to play the game?

A:Labtop able to play Modern Warfare 2?

i forgot to mention its graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 8200M

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/labtop-able-to-play-modern-warfare-2.888190/
Relevancy 79.12%

I had my profile set back to level1 and now need 2 billion XP's! How do I fix this? I think it was a level hack or something like that.
Thanks

A:Call of duty 4 modern warfare

if you're looking for hacks you're in the wrong place try mpgh or unknowncheats

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare.1152297/
Relevancy 78.26%

Guys is there any patch for MW2, can any one please give me a direct link for Modern warfare 2 latest pc patch if there's any.

Thanks alot...

A:Modern warfare 2 latest patch NEEDED

If you don't know wether there is a patch or not how do you know you need it?

Are you having problems with the game? If yes, what are the problems you are having?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/modern-warfare-2-latest-patch-needed.916563/
Relevancy 78.26%

Laptop Model: Acer 4750G
Processor: Intel Core i5-2410M
Memory: 6GB DDR3 RAM
HDD: 640GB
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 540M 2GB

Good day guys my laptop always receive the following error when playing games. Already updated BIOS and Video Card with latest driver. Thank you in advance.

Here are some info:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 13321

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800B5C94E0
BCP2: FFFFF88010AF2AA4
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\041912-16442-01.dmp
C:\Users\Johnc\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-49748-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:BSOD playing NBA 2k12 and COD Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
"A stop-0x116 is not a true crash in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception".

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps

STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225329-bsod-playing-nba-2k12-cod-modern-warfare-2-a.html
Relevancy 78.26%

I only have this problem on Multiplayer, singleplayer is fine.

When i try to change the resolution from the default 1024x768 to 1280x1024 it closes the game ready to restart with new settings applied, but then an error message comes up saying DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error. Then when I launch the game back up it's back on 1024x768. :/

Any ideas as to why this is happening? I've tried updating graphics drivers.

A:Solved: Modern Warfare 2 resolution problem

I've been reading around in forums the last few days, as I have my own MW2 issues, and have seen several possible fixes for this issue.

one is to navigate to [drive]Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\Redist\DirectX and run DXSetup.exe

Another is to try to run it in windowed mode, but that means altering a file generated by the game. Also, I have not seen anyone who actually said this helped.
Open [drive]Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players\.config.cfg and look for

seta r_fullscreen "1"

Change the 1 to a 0.

You might want to back-up the file before altering it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-modern-warfare-2-resolution-problem.876691/
Relevancy 78.26%

Recently purchased the game and installed on computer. I don't see a way on the game options to auto update, so I went on Google looking for patches. Looks like they are up to 1.7, but it is 32 mb. My question: Do I have to start with patch 1.1, and work my way up to patch 1.7? Infinity could have done a much better job with updating their game. Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare.830974/
Relevancy 78.26%

So I m on a budget and I m also a very light gamer However I do want to build a new computer 3 I'm to a play build Modern to just looking computer Warfare soley for the purpose of running Modern Ware on med settings without frame skipping Due to my budget of about I am not trying to get a top of line future proof system Just something to curb my light gaming side and play only Modern Warfare I looked online and these were the minimum system requirements I had to get Minimum System Requirements Operating System Windows XP Windows Vista Windows Processor Intel Core Duo E or AMD Phenom X processor or better Memory GB free hard drive space GB RAM Video Card Shader or better MB NVIDIA GeForce GT ATI Radeon X or better Sound Card DirectX C or late With that in mind I can reuse my old case on my computer hard drive and DVD drives and MAYBE even the power supply unit I l also be picking up IDE to SATA adapters since my old motherboard was using IDE cables for the drives and im guessing newer motherboards will most I'm looking to build a computer just to play Modern Warfare 3 likely be on SATA So then I started thinking AMD or Intel With the AMD i can get quad core and it can get be better value but at the same time I I'm looking to build a computer just to play Modern Warfare 3 know currently Intel is doing very good on their processors but if I were to go with them it would probably be just a dual core So I made a build for both below AMD Build CPU http www newegg com Product Product aspx item N E RAM http www newegg com Product Product aspx item N E GPU http www newegg com Product Product aspx item N E Mobo http www newegg com Product Product aspx item N E And then the Intel Build CPU http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E RAM http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E GPU http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E mobo http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E PSU http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E So a rough idea if I were to get an intel vs a AMD would be something like the above However im not great at picking parts so I m not sure how those parts are in terms of performance and the technical benchmarks So What do you think Should I get an AMD build or an intel build And if either or are my parts okay or do I have to completely re pick my parts What do you suggest Thank you for your time nbsp

A:I'm looking to build a computer just to play Modern Warfare 3

My computer specs:
win 7 home premium 64 bit
Processor: AMD Phenom II x2 555 ~ 3.2 GHz
4GB DDR III Ram
ATI Radeon HD 5750

The whole machine costed me about 250$ in europe.

All the games work on ultra graphics.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/im-looking-to-build-a-computer-just-to-play-modern-warfare-3.1038680/
Relevancy 78.26%

Hello I know there are many websites out there 2 Warfare Modern Crashes/Blue Screens. for modern warfare crashes and other problems with the game but I just can t fix this problem The problem A few minutes after joining a game and actually playing the game crashes and I get an error saying iw mp exe has encountered an error with Send Error Report Debug Don t send If I try Modern Warfare 2 Crashes/Blue Screens. re opening the game I either get a blue screen Modern Warfare 2 Crashes/Blue Screens. or the same happens until I get a blue screen with a x error Modern Warfare 2 Crashes/Blue Screens. I checked eventvwr smc and I found that there are different logs if anyone can let me know what the problem is here are some of the logs Faulting application iw mp exe version faulting module iw mp exe version fault address x Faulting application iw mp exe version faulting module iw mp exe version fault address x adc Faulting application iw mp exe version faulting module iw mp exe version fault address x ea f Faulting application iw mp exe version faulting module iw mp exe version fault address x e a Faulting application iw mp exe version faulting module iw mp exe version fault address x d f Other than the game problems I am also getting random svchost exe errors not sure what those are either but when they do happen I can do literally nothing until I restart because my computer just stops responding here s one of the logs Faulting application svchost exe version faulting module ole dll version fault address x My specs are GHZ GB of RAM Windows XP Pro NVIDIA GeForce GT And I have Directx Thank you for your help time nbsp

A:Modern Warfare 2 Crashes/Blue Screens.

Um, this just happened with Command and Conquer 3, Tiberium Wars, without the blue screen, so it's obviously not the game's problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/modern-warfare-2-crashes-blue-screens.904506/
Relevancy 78.26%

My PCs SPECS said AMD Phenom II X GHz Gigabye GA- GA-UD H SATA gb s USB MSI GTX Cyclone D OC MB -bit Mushkin x gb DDR Warfare Messed GTX Solved: Graphics - Modern 460 2 Up? RAM HITACHI Deskstar K C HDS CLA TB Solved: Modern Warfare 2 GTX 460 - Graphics Messed Up? RPM Sata gb s Corsair CMPSU- TX W PSU Silverstone PS- B Mid-Tower Case ASUS LED quot Monitor Click to expand Solved: Modern Warfare 2 GTX 460 - Graphics Messed Up? My pc is a custom build by me So whats the problem When I play modern warfare the graphics get messed up This happens when I look through my sight ex Red dot sight or iron sight or whatever and black white and red colors start to come up and cover the whole screen LOL its hard to describe I tried reinstalling drivers Any other ideas on what may be causing this I try to post a video on the problem so you guys can see whats happening Sorry if I don t have much detail the problem is kinda hard to describe nbsp

Relevancy 78.26%

While I can run this on the administrator account my son can't There are no parental controls for games and even trying to run it from the program files is no luck I even ran it call warfare appcrash of duty modern with in compatability mode and made sure my cache was clean Previously we had issues with failing to start the account and set up a new appcrash with call of duty modern warfare id and deleted old so maybe that could have some impace but he claims he's played since then with no issues Here is what Problem Reports and Solutions and Event Viewer had multiple information I'm only listing a couple of the information ones says I notice that the system time is not the actual time on the Event viewer as it's only the th and it says Code Problem signature Code Problem Event Name APPCRASH Application Name iw mp exe Application Version Application Timestamp f Fault Module Name iw mp exe Fault Module Version Fault Module Timestamp f Exception Code c Exception Offset OS Version Locale ID Additional Information d Additional Information cdca b d d b d f df e Additional Information d Additional Information cdca b d d b d f df e FROM EVENT VIEWER I did not run spore so is there an issue of why spore is coming up System -Provider Name Windows Error Reporting -EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID ChannelApplicationComputerMaggsVistaPCSecurity -EventData APPCRASHNone SporeApp exe d SporeApp exe d c f f Event viewer System -Provider Name Windows Error Reporting -EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID ChannelApplicationComputerMaggsVistaPCSecurity -EventData APPCRASHNone SporeApp exe d SporeApp exe d c fc -System-Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-SoftwareRestrictionPolicies Guid d d a- a- ac- - c EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation-Execution ProcessID ThreadID ChannelApplicationComputerMaggsVistaPC-Security UserID S- - - - - - - -UserData-PathAndGuidAttemptedPathC Users RICKY' AppData Local Temp e SrpRuleGuid -D - F - A - E F -System-Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-SoftwareRestrictionPolicies Guid d d a- a- ac- - c EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation-Execution ProcessID ThreadID ChannelApplicationComputerMaggsVistaPC-Security UserID S- - - - - - - -UserData-PathAndGuidAttemptedPathC Users RICKY' AppData Local Temp e SrpRuleGuid -D - F - A - E F -System-Provider Name Windows Error Reporting -EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID ChannelApplicationComputerMaggsVistaPCSecurity -EventData APPCRASH http oca microsoft com resredir as ket WINWORD appcrash with call of duty modern warfare EXE fa b hpz r ha dll f d c e -System-Provider Name Windows Error Reporting -EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID ChannelApplicationComputerMaggsVistaPCSecurity -EventData APPCRASHhttp oca microsoft com resredir aspx SID amp iBucketTable amp iBucket WINWORD EXE fa b hpz r ha dll f d c e anyone know a fix Thanks

A:appcrash with call of duty modern warfare

I edited above to include what I had posted here.

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/260578-appcrash-call-duty-modern-warfare.html
Relevancy 78.26%

I was able to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for a few weeks, then it suddenly stopped working and gave me an error of "game unavailable, please try again later". I tried a few things and nothing worked, so I uninstalled the game and tried to install it again. Now it won't even install. The exact error message reads:
"(title of error) dxsetup.exe - Bad Image
(body of error) C:\Windows\system32\XAudio2_1.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains and error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."
Then I hit okay and it reads "failed to run install script".

I am using the disc to try and install it.
My operating system is Windows 7, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, 2.22 GHz, 2.50 GB of RAM.
Thanks for any support and ideas.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-not-installing.894151/
Relevancy 78.26%

hello,

i download the call of duty modern warfare 2 for evaluation, but before i started to enjoy the game it ended.
how many stages there r in the SP?
i played a few missions (i think less then 7-8 i think) each 1 very short. all over i played 5-6 hours.
the last mission in my killing with a knife

can it b?

A:call of dute : modern warfare 2 so short?!

Hiya and welcome to Tech Support Guy

Where did you download this from?

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-dute-modern-warfare-2-so-short.894858/
Relevancy 78.26%

So I just bought this computer from tiger direct Here s the listing http www tigerdirect com applications SearchTools item-details asp Sku 2, Warfare computer should be in my What Modern improved?? Solved: G - Highlights Windows Home Premium -Bit Intel Core i GHz processor NVIDIA GeForce G MB Graphics Card gigs of ram watt power supply The problem I have is Modern Warfare runs but not as well as I wish The most I can get out of it with a decent frame rate very seldom falls below is a resolution of x and all low settings like no anti-aliasing low texture quality no shadows no spectoral Solved: Modern Warfare 2, What in my computer should be improved?? map no ragdoll no nothing What do I need to get a better quality p would be GREAT but Solved: Modern Warfare 2, What in my computer should be improved?? I m pretty sure that s not gonna happen What needs to be upgraded Any suggestions would be very helpful Thanks I don t know if this small bit of info helps I am using a dvi to hdmi cable from my video card to my monitor The following is from systemrequirementslab com My computer is at the very top of the meter on the site CPU Minimum Intel Pentium GHz or AMD Athlon processor or better supported You Have Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz PASS CPU Speed Minimum Intel Pentium GHz or AMD Athlon processor or better supported You Have GHz Performance Rated at GHz PASS RAM Minimum GB You Have GB PASS OS Minimum Microsoft Windows XP Windows Vista and Windows Windows ME are unsupported You Have Microsoft Windows Home Premium Edition build -bit PASS Video Card Minimum MB NVIDIA GeForce GT or better or ATI Radeon XT or better You Have GeForce PASS Features Video RAM Required MB You Have GB Hardware T amp L Required Yes You Have Yes Pixel Shader version Required You Have Vertex Shader version Required You Have Sound Card Minimum Yes You Have Realtek High Definition Audio PASS Free Disk Space Minimum GB of free hard drive space You Have GB PASS nbsp

A:Solved: Modern Warfare 2, What in my computer should be improved??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-modern-warfare-2-what-in-my-computer-should-be-improved.904396/
Relevancy 78.26%

i am having trubles reinstalling CoD4 after i restated my computer and now it won't work and it won't pop up in the CD drive and i tried to connect into it by going into the "My Computer" and it doesn't show up in there.

A:Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare installing

Try the disk on a different PC.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-installing.869208/
Relevancy 78.26%

I play Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360.

I have my Xbox connected to my computer via ethernet and Windows ICS and my computer is connected to the internet via a Linksys WUSB54g wireless adapter. We have a Belkin F5D7230-4 wireless router. Every once in a while, I'd say once an hour, when I'm in a game I get kicked off my router and it appears that everyone leaves the match. I can't use the internet on my computer afterwards either. So, I must manually restart (plug and unplug) my router so that I may get reconnected to the internet. I looked in the settings and I have UPnP enabled, and I can't seem to find a setting relating to this matter. I can play any other game online on my Xbox and I'll never get this problem. Any help would be highly appreciated!

Relevancy 77.4%

I am attaching my dell 5010 file. Is it the driver what do u think?
best regards,
Ruslan

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/385772-bsod-playing-call-duty-4-modern-warfare.html
Relevancy 77.4%

My son plays Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - Multi-player and is complaining that the game lags when he try's and shoots another player the shot "lags". I have high speed connection with the following specs:

AMD Athlon64 3200+
800FSB
2.0 GHZ
2X 1024MB PC3200 400MHZ DDR
MSI K8N Neo4-F
GeoForce 9600 GT

Any help would be great...... Oh and there is one more issue:
My computer has directx 9 but my son plays a game (Age of Conan) that says it needs direct X 10. When I go to Micro$ofts website and try to download the file, I am able to download the file but when I try to install it, a message pops up that says it cannot access the Internet????
Help.

Relevancy 77.4%

Hi every body!

I have a problem with cod when i open the game file it says Filesyscheck.cfg not found.why does this error keep coming the game is not playing please HELP

Relevancy 77.4%

I recently bought Left 4 Dead 2 and played that for an hour, but then when I played Modern Warfare 2, the graphics were all glitched up. Basically, there were these random lines popping up everywhere. All over the weapon models, player models, and all over the maps. The weird thing is that this didn't happen until today right when after installing L4D2.

These are my specs:
Windows Vista
Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop
Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS
Intel Duo Core T5250 @ 1.50 GHz
2 GB RAM
28.5 GB of free space

I know the graphics card is a little old (I've had my laptop for about 2 years), however, it ran MW2 just fine on low settings. It ran COD4 and Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 just fine as well on fairly low settings. I downloaded the latest drivers to see if that'll fix anything, but it didn't work.

What can I do to fix this problem?

A:Graphics glitching up in Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2

I have nvidia 8400 GS & modern warfare 2 runs fine. Try reinstalling modern warfare 2 or changing the graphic settings of the game.I had some problem with Age of empires III ships looked bizzare i used a patch from the official site & everything went fine.My friend completed modern warfare 2 evrything runs fine.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/graphics-glitching-up-in-modern-warfare-2-and-left-4-dead-2.140280/
Relevancy 77.4%

E3 09: Press Conference Gameplay HD, check this out, looks good.

Modern Warfare 2 Video Game, E3 09: Press Conference Gameplay HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

A:cod 4 modern warfare 2. watch 7 mins game play

Ahhhh... you beat me to it.

We already have a thread started on this game and I hope that a moderator can merge both of them.

The trailers are AWESEOME, can't wait for the Demo and the whole game!!!

They have kicked Ubisoft in the teeth for sure... Screw Rainbow Six & Ghost Recon, they turned those games into kids arcade games now.

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/230307-cod-4-modern-warfare-2-watch-7-mins-game-play.html
Relevancy 77.4%

I INSTALLED THE GAME SUCCESSFULLY. However when i double click the (single player) icon on my desktop, nothing happens. (2GB ram, VGA-9500GT). Please Advice.

Relevancy 77.4%

I've been playing MW for about a year and have never had a problem with it running I was using XP I recently installed windows bit and after - minutes of gaming I hit a huge Lag wall I will be running and just all of a sudden stop and after about seconds I will move again for a 2 warfare lag, win7 problem. possibly Modern extreme few then stop again and this repeats until I alt tab out and come Modern warfare 2 extreme lag, possibly win7 problem. back and its fine for about a minute then Modern warfare 2 extreme lag, possibly win7 problem. happens again I've read a few things about bit and audio issues Not sure if that is the problem Would I be better off Modern warfare 2 extreme lag, possibly win7 problem. just getting a bit copy My system can MORE than handle it I'm running two ati s e intel Ghz and gb ram I've updated the drivers multiple times I've even reinstalled windows twice and I still get the same problem I've even moved from Nebraska to California and so I know the internet was not the issue didn't move for the game Also I play EVE and Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour and COD for hours and never have a problem Code ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name JOSH-PC Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit Build win gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd System Model EP -UD P BIOS Award Modular BIOS v PG Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU E GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name ATI Radeon HD Series Manufacturer ATI Technologies Inc Chip type ATI display adapter x DAC type Internal DAC MHz Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model Q wb Monitor Id VSCA F Native Mode x p Hz Output Type DVI Driver Name aticfx dll aticfx dll aticfx dll aticfx aticfx aticfx atiumd dll atidxx dll atidxx dll atiumdag atidxx atidxx atiumdva atiumd a cap atitmm dll Driver File Version English Driver Version DDI Version Driver Model WDDM Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo'd Yes WHQL Date Stamp Device Identifier D B EE -D - CF- - BEC C Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x Revision ID x Driver Strong Name oem inf ATI Mfg NTamd ati mtag RV X pci ven amp dev Rank Of Driver E Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG C Deinterlace Caps E FF-B - B-BCF -BCB E F Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY E FF-B - B-BCF -BCB E F Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess St... Read more

A:Modern warfare 2 extreme lag, possibly win7 problem.

Download: http://live.sysinternals.com/procexp.exe

Set it running (right-click -> run as administrator), then play MW2. As soon as you get a period of lag alt+tab out and see what is using the most CPU/Memory (or the second most after MW2).

Also see if the Physical Memory usage is close to 100% on the overall system performance graph (press Ctrl + I, it's the last graph on the page).

If possible take a screenshot of the System Information window just after the lag has occurred so I can have a look at it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/modern-warfare-2-extreme-lag-possibly-win7-problem-526663.html
Relevancy 77.4%

ok so sometimes when i run modern warfare 2 i goes to the loading screen and says directx has encountered an issue blah blah and it wont start. the only way for me to start it is to run the motherboard in express gate. how can i fix this ?!? my directx is updated all the way and stuff. here are my pc specs.

ASUS M4A77TD AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard
ASUS EN9800GT/DI/512MD3 GeForce 9800 GT 512MB 256-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
AMD Athlon II X4 620 Propus 2.6GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor ADX620WFGIBOX
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM
Western Digital AV-GP WD5000AVVS 500GB SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal AV Hard Drive -Bare Drive
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM

Relevancy 77.4%

I am not sure whether I can run Call of Duty 4 smoothly because when I run Call of Duty: World At War, it is very slow and laggy (in the single-player mode). Even when I turn all the graphics options to the lowest, it is still very laggy. So can my computer run Call of Duty 4 smoothly? When I tried to use
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest, my results were "unknown". My dxdiag file is attached.

Relevancy 76.54%

HI, i have a HP laptop with windows XP service pack 3 and just installed Modern Warfare 2. Now when i go to play i click on single player and it goes to the intro the freezes. SO i hit task manager and end the unresponsive program and then a blue screen pops up for half a second then windows restarts. After i boot up i get the Windows has recovered from a serious error ...... What can i do? It's also a hospital laptop. I really need help...Thanks

A:Windows Reboots when in the middle of Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2

Go into your BIOS and turn off anything that says reboot on error.

I can't remember if this is Halt on All Errors or Halt on None or something like that. Your BIOS may not have this option, which would be a shame... but that would at least get us the bluescreen you're looking at which would help us to diagnose your problem.

What are the specifications for your system?
How awesome is your CPU?
Your RAM?
Your Video Card?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-reboots-when-in-the-middle-of-call-of-duty-6-modern-warfare-2-a-433803.html
Relevancy 76.54%

When I start up CoD MW2, It just black screens on me, then I have to ALT TAB to close it. Singleplayer works, MP doesnt.

I've done everything I can think of, re-starting steam, validating my CoD MW2 files, reinstalling it, everything.

Pc specs ;
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, Overclocked to 3.2GHz.
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 4091 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 896 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 953766 MB, Free - 607342 MB;
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., P55M-UD2, x.x,
Antivirus: AntiVir Desktop, Updated and Enabled

I have the latest drivers for everything on my computer.
Heat of my pc. It isn't overheating or anything.

If anyone has an ideas i'd greatly appreciate help.

A:Call of Duty ; Modern Warfare 2 Random freezing/crashing

from what ive read this is a known bug and IW dont really care

have you tried to run the game in a different compatibility mode e.g xp?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-random-freezing-crashing.958631/
Relevancy 76.54%

The game loads fine until i begin playing and the graphics are completely messed up Picture attached below in thumbnails I can still move around in the game but cannot play it as you can see What happened first was I had an GS Geforce Warfare Nvidia Up? Messed Graphics - Modern 2 8400M issue with direct x I would play the game and it would crash within couple hours of playing and it would give me this error quot Directx Has Encountered an Unrecoverable Error quot which i already know I have the most recent update for that Checked my DirectX files No problems found there Modern Warfare 2 Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS - Graphics Messed Up? and i have the most recent DirectX update Checked my Graphics Card to see if it needed to be updated Looked as though it did so I updated it to the most recent update for the Geforce M GS Verde Driver v After that I had no more crashes and no more Directx errors but I started having the graphical issue problems in the picture I have also made sure I have my settings set to the lowest settings in gameplay because my video card is not that impressive It s beyond me at this point what to do I have uninstalled all my graphic drivers and re-installed them again to still come to this problem I bought the Modern Warfare game from steam and I know all my specs meet minimum required specs besides my CPU speed but i still don t see why I shouldn t be able to play the game I will post more information on here including the DxDiag Report nbsp

Relevancy 76.54%

Hello forum ,

I am recently experiencing quite a few BSOD while playing but sometimes everything seems to be just fine.
Contrary to the BSOD , my system seems to be quite ok with every other kind of activity ( watching movies ,serfing the Internet , skyping , etc.), atleast for the last 10 days .

In my post i have attached every piece of information that I saw is required for any possible help, so guys I am waiting patiently if there is any questions regarding the post I'll gladly answer them .

A:Occasional BSOD while playing COD 4 Modern warfare and League of Legen

Welcome .

Quote:
A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. - H2SO4

The generic nature of the 0x124 (Arg1=0) stop code means we would have to take
the trail & error approach.

I would have liked to have more than one dump file to perhaps see a pattern, do you have more?

Do you have any spare parts (or another PC) to test with?
The usual suspect of this kind of BCCode is the CPU but it's often not the the case which is why we need
to test other components to rule them out as the cause.
How old are your components?

What is the make, model and age of your PSU?
Fill out this form and post back the result:
Power Supply Calculator
Good practice, open up the case and re-seat all types of connection.
SATA Cables (HDD/SSD/ODD).
SATA-Power.
Motherboard 24-pin.
Motherboard 4/8-pin (CPU).
Re-seat the RAM.
Re-seat the GPU.
Make sure that every slot / cable head is free of dust or other obstruction.
Make sure that every connection is seating properly and firmly in-place.

Also have a look at the motherboard and the GPU, search for any "bad caps", bulky, leaking bloated capacitors.

i.e

Test for thermals and stability:
Download Speccy and post a Screenshot of the summary window, one at idle and another while putting load on the PC using Prime95 for the CPU side and Furmark for the GPU.Before running Prime95 make sure to enable Round-off checking (see 1st post under the tutorial).

Reset the BIOS back to default in case you're unaware that your CPU is overclocked:CLR CMOS

Note
Write down the current value of the SATA Mode!
Its either AHCI or IDE.
After resetting the CMOS go back and verify the value for SATA Mode is what it was
when the OS was installed.

Note
If any component is overclocked reset it back to stock speeds!

Good places to read more:
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
Stop 0x124 Troubleshooting - 'New Method'

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/310727-occasional-bsod-while-playing-cod-4-modern-warfare-league-legen.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hello,

I bought COD MW3 via Steam. I had download the game from the steam server and I played it several times without any problems. After I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bits I had to download COD MW3 again from the Steam server. I installed the game. Till here nothing went wrong.
When I started the game my screen freezes and I get the blue screen of death and my PC restarts.
So I can't play the game anymore!

Check the attachment. I added all my dmp files, I'm not sure if they all were caused by COD MW3. I know for sure that the last one is! '071412-22230-01.dmp'.
Could someone help me out please?!
Windows info:
- Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- Full retail
- Bought my PC in December 2011 (Christmas)
- Reinstalled Windows 7 in March 2012 I guess

A:Blue screen of death by Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 startup

I guess it has something to do with 'ntoskrnl.exe'. But I am not sure, plz help me.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/240450-blue-screen-death-call-duty-modern-warfare-3-startup.html
Relevancy 75.68%

I have just bought stopped Error Of Duty working - Call has Warfare iw3mp.exe Modern - 4: call of duty modern warfare and installed it on my PC Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Error - iw3mp.exe has stopped working however when I try to run the game it crashes giving the error message quot iw mp exe has stopped working quot This is the same with multiplayer I have read around and found several other posts on the web with similar errors however none appear to be like mine in the sense that it crashes before it loads any of the logos trailers that come before the game menu My PC more than meets the systems requirements and I have tried some of the suggested fixes such as plugging in my microphone and headphones and re-installing my sound drivers and re-naming the file extension of the iw mp exe file I have also re-installed the game several times but to not avail the same error appears I have tried contacting Activision support who although quick to reply have as yet to find a fix for my problem Can anyone suggest a way I can fix this Much obliged nbsp

A:Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Error - iw3mp.exe has stopped working

(please note, where I mention I tried renaming a file called iw3mp.exe, it was actually called mssmp3.asi and details of the thread which suggested it can be found here; http://www.shanecotee.com/blog/?p=5 )​

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-error-iw3mp-exe-has-stopped-working.707453/
Relevancy 69.66%

I installed CoD 4 on steam on my Vista Ultimate 64 bit version and when I click to start the game, it says ""Preparing to launch Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare..." and it stays there FOREVER until I click "cancel."

Can anyone help!!!

A:CoD 4 is "Preparing to launch Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare..." FOREVER!

BTW I can run any other games like CS: DoD Source, Unreal Tornaument III, Wargraft 3, etc.

PULEEEESE, HELP ME~~~~

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/112585-cod-4-preparing-launch-call-duty-4-modern-warfare-forever.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Upon launch I receive this error. I have included a link to the screenshot of the event:

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m230/Ezra44/image3.png

I am using the Steam version of the game.

I have updated the AMD driver fully to 12.1 and as well as the game.

A:Modern Warfare 3: Launch Error "couldn't load image 'default'"

I may have this issue solved, I just need to verify the game cache. More updates in 10 minutes.

Update: It has been solved

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/modern-warfare-3-launch-error-couldnt-load-image-default.1041643/
Relevancy 43%

Computer, 360, and PS3 gamers, Tactical Warfare is a very professional competitive gaming clan. TW supports many games and platforms with more to come. TW has 800+ members, a very active community, and is tons of fun. We have our own store, live chat, and are structured like the military. If your a gamer, check it out! If you decide to join, put "nonzerobubble" as the refferer, Thank You!

twhq.org
tacticalwarfare.org

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/tactical-warfare.697554/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hey guys So I've been thinking of buying Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on Steam It looks really awesome but what's been holding me back is the thought of buying the game and then only getting fps on the thing I was taking a look at my GPU on NotebookCheck and when I scrolled down I found some game benchmarks showing me how much FPS my GPU has scored on these games and sure enough Warfare was there They were showing that in p my GPU would get fps and Call Advanced PC Can of Duty: my Warfare? run in x average laptop screen resolution I would get fps which for me is quite tolerable page here NVIDIA GeForce M - NotebookCheck net Tech However the other machine specs were an Intel Can my PC run Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Core i MQ and GB Can my PC run Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? of RAM better than my specs so that though of fps was still lingering in my mind So I thought I'd get my head out of my ass and post on a forum about this matter Let me finally cut to the chase How many FPS would I get running Call of Duty Advanced Warfare with these specs Intel Core i U dual-core ghz ghz with turbo boost GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GT M GB graphics memory in p and p Also which one would you recommend Thanks -techhead EDIT Excuse me if my GPU isn't capable of running this game in the first place due to it not having some sort of feature in it or something I'm kind of new to GPUs and PC gaming in general

A:Can my PC run Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

You should try checking out the requirements on system requirements lab.

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/58336-can-my-pc-run-call-duty-advanced-warfare.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello all,

I just recently joined BC and want to start off by gaining knowledge in the field of malware combat. Any and all knowledgeable replies would be greatly appreciated. Techniques, programs, procedures or just anything is welcome. Thank you in advance!

draconus1987

A:General malware warfare discussion

Hello and welcome to BC draconus1987

Check your inbox...I forwarded information for obtaining training in malware removal.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/455419/general-malware-warfare-discussion/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello, I just got a blue screen while playing Cod Advanced Warfare on my almost 1 year old pc. Never had problems with it and i am really curious why i received it since BSOD made me paranoid on the old pc, i dont want to have nightmares on this one as well.

A:BSOD playing COD Advanced Warfare

Hello Andrey, the problem seems to be your graphics card. This could be hardware failure or a faulty driver. If you overclock, please stop at least until we figure out what the problem is

Check for an update to your driver:
Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

If no new ones exist, download and reinstall the current driver to see if that helps.

If you recently installed a new driver, rollback to a previous driver to see if that fixes your problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/355198-bsod-playing-cod-advanced-warfare.html
Relevancy 42.14%

After 30-120 minutes playing, my computer restarts. After multiple times of normal, unexpected restarts, a BSOD screen appeared and the computer rebooted normally in a few seconds with me unable to finish reading. Please help! -Jon

A:BSOD on Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Based on one single BSOD... you have a Bugcheck 124 ... which is basically a hardware error.

So to reconfirm use HwMonitor to post a snapshot of the temps here

Also Looking at your system logs i can find that the system shutdown due to these... The CRT (critical temperature) is 105 deg C.... Thats way hot...

Code:
Event[21476]:
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date: 2013-06-30T21:17:34.477
Event ID: 89
Task: N/A
Level: Information
Opcode: Info
Keyword: N/A
User: S-1-5-18
User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: Jon-PC
Description:
ACPI thermal zone ACPI\ThermalZone\TZ00 has been enumerated.
_PSV = 0K
_TC1 = 0
_TC2 = 0
_TSP = 0ms
_AC0 = 358K
_AC1 = 328K
_AC2 = 273K
_AC3 = 273K
_AC4 = 273K
_AC5 = 0K
_AC6 = 0K
_AC7 = 0K
_AC8 = 0K
_AC9 = 0K
_CRT = 379K
_HOT = 0K
_PSL - see event data.

Event[21477]:
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date: 2013-06-30T21:17:34.477
Event ID: 89
Task: N/A
Level: Information
Opcode: Info
Keyword: N/A
User: S-1-5-18
User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: Jon-PC
Description:
ACPI thermal zone ACPI\ThermalZone\TZ01 has been enumerated.
_PSV = 379K
_TC1 = 1
_TC2 = 5
_TSP = 1000ms
_AC0 = 0K
_AC1 = 0K
_AC2 = 0K
_AC3 = 0K
_AC4 = 0K
_AC5 = 0K
_AC6 = 0K
_AC7 = 0K
_AC8 = 0K
_AC9 = 0K
_CRT = 379K
_HOT = 0K
_PSL - see event data.
Whats your PSU wattage and model no.???

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295832-bsod-chivalry-medieval-warfare.html
Relevancy 41.71%

several stop error crashes when running an app on all graphical settings (armored Warfare)
dm collection attached

A:IRQL not less or equal when running Armored Warfare

The dumpfiles mentioned ndis.sys.
This points to network related problem.
Armored Warfare is a Online game.
You have Railink Wireless Adapter USB with driver from jun 2014 this could be the cause of the BSOD.
Please update to a windows 10 compatible driver, else remove. And see if this stops the BSOD.

Did you already update to the windows 10 drivers from your supportpage http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/X79%2...oad&os=Win1064

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/37203-irql-not-less-equal-when-running-armored-warfare.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I've experienced BSOD while installing Armored Warfare and transferring large files from one partition to another. I haven't had the luck to finish the installation of Armored Warfare because it will always go BSOD. My computer also sometimes freezes while transferring files. Thanks in advance for the help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392258-bsod-while-installing-armored-warfare-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Just Like The Same Problem I Saw Your Solving Of Problems Help Me Too PLZ Thanks 2. Call Morden Can't Warfare Duty: Play I Of Ar Because Of The ----- Client Initialization I Can't Play Call Of Duty: Morden Warfare 2. Complete ----- Attempting kHz bit Windows default sound ----- R Init ----- Getting Direct D interface Pixel shader version is Vertex shader version is Video card or driver doesn t accelerate transform and lighting Video card or driver doesn t support UBYTE N vertex data Error during initialization Video card or driver doesn t support UBYTE N vertex data This Is The Info I Got For You Pros ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name MASTERMIND-PC Operating System Windows Vista Home Premium Build Service Pack vistasp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Dell Inc System Model Inspiron BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU E GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Intel R G G Express Chipset Family Manufacturer Intel Corporation Chip type Intel R GMA DAC type Internal Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV C amp SUBSYS E amp REV Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Dell IN N Analog Driver Name igdumdx dll Driver Version English DDI Version Ex BGRA Supported Yes Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp Device Identifier D B E - A - CF- -EA A C CA Vendor ID x Device ID x C SubSys ID x E Revision ID x Revision ID x Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG C Deinterlace Caps AEDC D D- - E-AAB -B FA AF Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech FieldAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend AEDC D D- - E-AAB -B FA AF Format In Out UYVY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech FieldAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out UYVY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out UYVY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend AEDC D D- - E-AAB -B FA AF Format In Out YV YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech FieldAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YV YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YV YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend AEDC D D- - E-AAB -B FA AF Format In Out NV YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY VideoProcess AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech FieldAdaptive AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out NV YUY Fra... Read more

A:I Can't Play Call Of Duty: Morden Warfare 2.

Your video card is NOT supported.

[http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-cant-play-call-of-duty-morden-warfare-2.950786/
Relevancy 41.71%

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Reveal Trailer - IGN Video

A:NEW!!! Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare / 11.04.2014

Looks good. I have always liked COD games

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/45681-new-call-duty-advanced-warfare-11-04-2014-a.html
Relevancy 41.28%

this is weird---
I tried installing COD AW (PC) 6 DVDs on my computer---
inserted disk#1 and Steam popped up---signed in and clicked okay---inserted release key
and it started doing its thing---
first page said 5 hours plus to install---
as it ran it got down to 1 & 51 minutes with
4591mb installed off of disk #1----
then the timer started going up----when it got back to 4 hours plus---
it still showed 4591 mb progress---
I checked Task Master & it showed running----
thought something isn't going right-----
so does this game really need to be on my Administrator page to install--
didn't say anything about it-----

funny thing though---when I clicked on my Adminstrator page --Geforce popped up
with a new driver ment for GTA V went ahead & installed it---
will see what happens----

if nothing else--can I download the game from Steam & use my retail Key with it ?????
James

Relevancy 41.28%

So, I haven't had a BSOD for a very long time and this one just happened out of the random as I was playing a game I have played for a very long time. Here's the paste of the BSOD info

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF88002FE1338
BCP4: FFFFF88002FE0B90
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\091014-18127-01.dmp
C:\Users\cody\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-44319-0.sysdata.xml

That's from the windows pop-up, Also get the DM LOG (Attachment)

A:BSOD while playing Chivalry Medieval Warfare with mic plugged in

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, 0, fffff88002fe1338, fffff88002fe0b90}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ezplay.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ezplay.sys
Probably caused by : cdrom.sys ( cdrom!RequestHandleScsiPassThrough+d0 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
I cant find much information on ezplay.sys, i know its a driver here is the little information i have been able to find.

Quote:
Ezplay.sys is a Windows driver. A driver is a small software program that allows your computer to communicate with hardware or connected devices. This means that a driver has direct access to the internals of the OS, hardware etc.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/345116-bsod-while-playing-chivalry-medieval-warfare-mic-plugged.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello i really hope someone can help and it only happens to the COD series and only BSOD when i play multiplayer but can play single player no problem for ever how long i want but no online i cant and it happens in Cod blops 2 , COD Ghosts and now advanced warfare and really have no idea what the issue could be and am really ineed of help my bug check code is 0x00000018 and bug check string is REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. please let me know if any further info is needed.

many Thanks
Tyler

A:BSOD playing COD advanced warfare multiplayer online

Hi Sworkz & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I am extremely sorry for this humungous delay caused. Are you still facing the issue? If yes, then kindly follow the instructions over here -
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

And attach the ZIP File in your next post so that it could be analysed ^_^

-Pranav

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/58313-bsod-playing-cod-advanced-warfare-multiplayer-online.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello everyone

I just recently bought the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and it lags massively on my machine. The beginning video plays frame by frame and I have to kill the process to close the game down. Can anyone look at my computer specs and tell me why it's not playable??

Thanks!

A:Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Lags on my hardware

Yes, PC and graphics card, memory and CPU look good so I cannot see H/W wise, why it would lag so much.
What about background tasks and networking performance, use Resource Monitor to see how they are using your system?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-lags-on-my-hardware.1138056/
Relevancy 40.42%

I'm posting on behalf of my friend, his PC is rebooting while playing Advanced Warfare. I have attached his dump files.

A:Friend getting BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I can't help you with that zip file but I do have a question.
Why not ask your friend to join the 7 forum. It cost nothing and they will be able to enjoy our posting in comfort.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/351638-friend-getting-bsod-while-playing-call-duty-advanced-warfare.html
Relevancy 39.99%

The new GeForce Game Ready Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Ready of Driver Duty: GeForce Now Available Advanced Game Call Warfare WHQL drivers are now available to download automatically through GeForce Experience and from GeForce com With performance optimizations and a SLI profile the new GeForce Game Ready Call of Duty Advanced Warfare drivers are a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare GeForce Game Ready Driver Available Now recommended update for players of the first-person shooter In addition to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare GeForce Game Ready Driver Available Now support our new drivers include all of the optimizations and improvements Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare GeForce Game Ready Driver Available Now from our recent GeForce Game Ready WHQL drivers and of course support forDynamic Super Resolution DSR technology on GeForce GTX and Series GeForce GTX graphics cards If you re playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare you ve no doubt seen the in-game Supersampling option which improves image quality considerably However in our own testing we found DSR to offer an even better picture with less aliasing clearer textures better surface detail and improved fidelity all round You can learn how to manually enable DSR here or you can activate it automatically in Advanced Warfare s campaign through GeForce Experience s Optimal Playable Settings Optimize button multiplayer and co-op Optimal Playable Settings are coming soon You can download the new GeForce Game Ready Call of Duty Advanced Warfare drivers Source nbsp

A:Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare GeForce Game Ready Driver Available Now

Hi Adhit Prakosho

Thanks for the info, just successfully updated to the latest version 344.60

Tony

https://malwaretips.com/threads/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-geforce-game-ready-driver-available-now.36724/
Relevancy 38.27%

We hope to buy a new desktop computer soon with the hope that it will be able to be used for up to five years from now. I see lots of things advertised about PCs, but nobody tells me what these things actually DO. What should we buy to go into the new computer? I don't want brand recommendations here. I want to know what these new PCs can do and what to include in a list that we give someone to build a new system for us that we can use for the next few years. I'm esepcially interested in internet television/radio capabilities. So, WHAT does the computer of today do?
Thanks. SARA
replies okay to me here also: [email protected]
P.S. I didn't know what forum to post this in. Please move it if I sent it to the wrong place.

Relevancy 38.27%

I just had a user come in with a problem with IE on her desktop so I thought I would see if the Modern UI browser would have the same problem. When I went to her Start/Tile screen, all she had was the white tile with the blue "E" which took me back to her desktop IE. Could not find the blue tile with the white "E" which on my Windows 8 is my Metro/Modern UI browser. Is there a way to put back the Modern UI IE? I went under all applications and it wasn't there either. Why would it be obliterated from her system in the first place?

A:IE in Modern UI?

Hello OrlandoTek,

Usually the modern IE is not available on Start when Internet Explorer is not set as the default browser. Here are some other items to check as well.

Internet Explorer Modern - Restore in Windows 8

Hope this helps.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/35087-ie-modern-ui.html
Relevancy 37.84%

I have a problem with the graphic-settings... after I upgraded to windows7 do I have to use a higher resolution or else I get two fat, black stripes on each side of the game-window. How can i play "full-screen" again with my old resolution? Because my computer can't really handle it set too high

I've also tried ajusting the "Aspect Ratio", but no difference...

Relevancy 37.84%

Hello all! I have just upgraded to windows 10. A quick visit in the windows store revealed that a few of the apps that I have installed already are also available as modern apps (i.e. QQ, onenote etc.) which makes me wonder if there is any performance boost in using modern apps over desktop ones or vice versa? Thanks!

A:Modern app vs Desktop app

Hello mx900 and welcome to the TenForums

There is no general rule of thumb on this; often the modern apps lack some of the functionality of the desktop apps but this is not always the case. I think you have to experiment and see. I have found OneNote to be good as the modern app, the Dropbox app is not so good for me as it does not sync with my desktop folders.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/41996-modern-app-vs-desktop-app.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Solitaire with App? Corrupt Someone Help Modern a Can won't start - it crashes after the splash screen I tried to update it through the store but it fails My Can Someone Help with a Corrupt Modern App? first thought was to manually remove it using PowerShell but attempting to remove it generates this error Code PS C Users teddy gt remove-appxpackage -package Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe remove-appxpackage Deployment failed with HRESULT x CF Package could not be registered Exception from HRESULT x CF NOTE For additional information look for ActivityId c b -aa e- -b d- d eaad in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID c b -aa e- -b d- d eaad At line char remove-appxpackage -package Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection CategoryInfo WriteError Microsoft Micro wekyb d bbwe String Remove-AppxPackage IOException FullyQualifiedErrorId DeploymentError Microsoft Windows Appx PackageManager Commands RemoveAppxPackageCommand When I request the log I get Code PS C Users teddy gt get-appxlog -activityid c b -aa e- -b d- d eaad Time ID Message ---- -- ------- The calling process is powershell exe Started deployment Remove operation on a package with main parameter Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe and Options See http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId for help diagnosing app deployment issues Creating Resiliency File C ProgramData Microsoft Windows AppRepository ef ec - bce- c - f -f c be f S- - - - - - - rsl c for Remove Operation on Package Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe Deployment Remove operation on package Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe has been de-queued and is running for user TEDDYSSURFACE teddy About to service package Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe Setting the package state to disabled returned with x C Program Files WindowsApps Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe AppxManifest xml warning The 'windows publisherCacheFolders' extension category in the Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe package is unrecognized error x Reading manifest from location C ProgramData Microsoft Windo ws AppRepository Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection neutral split scale- wekyb d bbwe xml failed with error The system cannot find the file specified error x Reading manifest from location AppxManifest xml failed with error The system cannot find the path specified error x Cannot register the Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection neutral split scale- wekyb d bbwe package because the following error was encountered while trying to read the package The system cannot find the path specified error x Cannot register the Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection wekyb d bbwe package due to the following error The system cannot find the path specified The last successful state reached was ResolvedDeferredRegistrations Failure occurred before reaching the next state RegistrationChanged Finished servicing package Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe Setting the package state to enabled returned with x Deployment Remove operation with target volume C on Package Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe from Microsoft MicrosoftSolitaireCollection x wekyb d bbwe failed with error x CF See http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId for help diagnosing app deployment issues error x Deleting file C Program Files WindowsApps Deleted CardinalBlue P icCollage x nyvb jmhdxy g b c - e c- b-baee- ccaf f ClrCom pression dll failed error x Deleting file C Program Files WindowsApps Deleted CardinalBlue P icCollage x nyvb jmhdxy g b c - e c- b-baee- ccaf f Lumia Imaging dll failed error x Deleting file C Program Files WindowsApps Deleted CardinalBlue PicCollage x nyvb jmhdxy g b c - e c- b-baee- ccaf f failed Can anyone help me decipher what's going on I just want to play some mindless cards

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/50008-can-someone-help-corrupt-modern-app.html
Relevancy 37.84%

I have to say that I'm quite impressed with Chrome's Modern UI interface on Windows 8. It's nice to have a full desktop browsing experience without having to switch to the desktop. My days of using Opera as my primary browser may be over!

A:Chrome in the Modern UI

F11 / Fullscreen is also something that takes all the screen on the desktop version. But yeah, every browser now needs a Metro version as well.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/9875-chrome-modern-ui.html
Relevancy 37.84%

hi
I have a problem with modern app icon, it shows up with a white background, makin it impossible to identifie apps in the taskbar(while in the start menu it look just fine)
also if I do a search in cortana, modern apps icon show up as a generic file icon (white papel icon)
any help? how can I fix this? I'm already downloading the anniversary Update .iso to see if that help.

A:Modern app icon bug!

What is the name of the app? Just simply "Modern" is not an app I can find.
Are you using anything special in settings > personalization > themes?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/434092-modern-app-icon-bug.html
Relevancy 37.84%

I don't play many games nowadays. Certainly not the newer ones as I tend to stick with games I've owned for years. One thing that concerns me is the size of install of the modern games. I've seen a couple of late that shocked me because they are 40-50 gb in size. That seems utter madness. Is that the norm nowadays? I was thinking of getting myself back into Steam but I don't fancy kicking off downloads that seem so large or even wasting such a large % of my hard drive to a single game.

A:Are most modern games always about 50 gb?

Hi Scotty,

It appears the games just keep getting larger in size with no end in sight. In fact, there are a few out there that are well over 100GB in size. However, you can still find some games that are relatively small in size but who wants to buy a game based on size?

Good luck,

aardvark

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/57541-most-modern-games-always-about-50-gb.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Check out this project of mine with 263 icons modified to look more Metro
LINK : MAXIMUM MODERN UI by ~nan0j0k3r on deviantART
UPDATED LINKS MAXIMUM MODERN UI UPDATE 3/14/2013 by ~nan0j0k3r on deviantART
and MAXIMUM MODERN UI BETA 1 (4/15/2013) by ~nan0j0k3r on deviantART

A:Maximum modern ui

I definitely like this!!!��

http://www.eightforums.com/customization/22001-maximum-modern-ui.html
Relevancy 37.84%

I've been using Internet Explorer 6 for ages and I'm perfectly happy with it, but some sites I visit keep advising me that my browser is outdated and will soon be ineffective on some sites, such as facebook. I keep getting advised to upgrade to a "modern browser" such as firefox or IE8 or some other one, I forget which. Anyway, I don't really know which one I should be upgrading to, having been using IE forever I'm inclined to just get their latest version, but I thought I'd make an effort to look into the alternatives. Soooo, my question is, what are the pros and cons of different browsers and is there one that stands out above the rest that you'd recommend, and why?? Thanks much for any advise or guidance.

Relevancy 37.84%

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post it to, but I want to build a PC and I have chosen the parts.
I'd like to ask you how well would this pc run GTA V, FC 4, Fallout 4 etc on ULTRA settings with 144hz monitor?
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JJ72vK
There are the specs. All feedback is welcomed
If there is anything I should change or add please tell me.

Relevancy 37.84%

I am reading everywhere that Windows 8 is not being very successful by now, but the big thing with Windows 8 is Modern UI and the whole new ecosystem of apps, market and interface.

And I still don't know how much are Windows 8 users using all of it.

For instance, I never use Modern UI at all. I never check the app market, never install apps, never use them...

What about you?

*NOTE: NEVER also means RARELY, too little use to being called occasional use.

I wanted to change the survey but the system won't allow it. So please take it for NEVER or RARELY.

A:So, do you use W8 Modern UI apps?

I never use 'em, and I'm not likely to.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/16259-so-do-you-use-w8-modern-ui-apps.html
Relevancy 37.84%

i was having a bit of lag in SWTOR beta (hopefully i wont on launch)
i can run skyrim on ultra fairly easy
my specs are the following:
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.110617-0336)
Language: Danish (Regional Setting: Danish)
System Manufacturer: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD
System Model: MS-7519
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: I/T
Memory: 3070MB RAM
Page File: 4623MB used, 1735MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
(i did this in dxdiag)

Relevancy 37.84%

There's an OEM for it for $100 on eBay. (AUD, 72.91 USD) I don't have a paid OS yet (Win10 IP, planning on Linux Mint) I'd like a retail copy of 7 at some point, so I've always got a transferable licence for future systems.

Basically the plan is to have Windows 7 retail dual-booting with XP x64.

But I don't want to waste $100 on XP64 if it's not any good. I love XP, and to be able to use it with a 64-bit CPU and 8 GB RAM is enough to make me want to buy this. I'm just not sure if there will be any major problems with the OS that make it no better than the 32-bit version. (I know of the little glitches already)

So basically, is XP64 worth buying at $100?

A:Windows XP x64 on modern PC

IMO XP is not worth $100 plus it is no longer supported by MS so no updates leaving it vulnerable, I would move to 7 which has support until 2020.  That will give you time to think out your next step, 7 can be bought for about the same $$.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/600565/windows-xp-x64-on-modern-pc/