Windows Support Forum

Dell bluetooth keyboard problems.

Q: Dell bluetooth keyboard problems.

Hello there, this is my first post on these forums and I hope someone can help.

I was on an online forum last night on my ps3 and was tired of typing in posts using my ps3 controller. It dawned on me that I could pair my bluetooth PC keyboard to the PS3, and I managed to do so with no problems.

However, once I went back to trying to use the keyboard with the PC, it is not being detected. I have tried to reconnect using the "Add device" function in the control panel, but the keyboard isn't being detected at all. I even tried the old "Switch off and back on again" but to no avail.

I hope someone can help, it's probably something really simple but it has me completely stumped. Thanks in advance

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Dell bluetooth keyboard problems.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Dell bluetooth keyboard problems.

Try to reinstall the driver for your bluetooth keyboard.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-bluetooth-keyboard-problems.886072/
Relevancy 67.94%

I have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse set that have a few issues. All the fuctions worked in XP but now they dont in Windows 7. They respond faster in Windows 7 than they did in XP which is great but parts don?t work. On the Mouse, the forward and backwards side buttons for IE do not work, along with the scroll button. I can click it and it will allow me to motion through a pages but it won?t do scrolling. With the keyboard I can no longer use the hot keys at the top for volume, calculator, home, etc... Not a big deal but would still like to use them. If you anyone has any ideas let me know.

A:Dell Bluetooth Keyboard and Driver

I had exactly the same problem and unfortunately Dell technical support were no help. As far as I can gather the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse are supplied to Dell by Logitech and the software that enables the higher level functions is called Setpoint. Version 4.80 is compatible with Windows 7 and should make all the keys work. I downloaded it from FileHippo. Good luck!

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/10278-dell-bluetooth-keyboard-driver.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Okay this is a really interesting situation After a week of trial and error I USB ports Dell keyboard with Problem bluetooth and/or ve narrowed the problem down enough to have a workaround for it and to ask about it I m running XP SP the keyboard in Problem with Dell bluetooth keyboard and/or USB ports question Problem with Dell bluetooth keyboard and/or USB ports is a dell multimedia bluetooth keyboard and the usb ports are on board not a hub When I boot up my machine or come back to it in the morning even if its left on the keyboard won t work The -only- way and I ve tried tons of stuff that I ve been able to get it to type again is to disable the bluetooth dongle in the settings move it into a new USB port tho I may have only ever swapped it with the mouse USB port re-enable the device remove and re-detect add the keyboard This is the absolute only way I ve been able to get it to work again including reboots driver reinstalls batteries re-pairings etc It also does not depend what USB port the dongle was in last this always happens I ve also checked to make sure that the Bluetooth service is started automatically at boot and it is I really have no idea why this would happen and while I m happy to have figured out a workaround I would be even happier if I was able to skip this minute process every time I want to use the keyboard I d also like to note that the machine stays on overnight not hibernating or anything and that the keyboard doesn t seem to shutdown if I leave it alone for minutes or so I figured that it could be related to how the keyboard sleeps to save power but I heard thats usually after just a minute or two Really hope this is something simple I m overlooking Hope someone can help with this since I can t find anything relevant online nbsp

A:Problem with Dell bluetooth keyboard and/or USB ports

Anyone?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-dell-bluetooth-keyboard-and-or-usb-ports.988487/
Relevancy 67.08%

"The device cannot start" (Code 10), a totally worthless and uninformative error message.
STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE   I replaced the batteries and still get this message.
The driver is up to date; I checked for new drivers. Windows troubleshooting is absolutely worthless, and I could not find relevant information with a Google search.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19987691
Relevancy 66.65%

I am having difficulty in getting my Dell Wireless Keyboard connectivity in this Dell Dimension 9200 desk top since Win 10 upgrade.

Win 10 through WU installing "Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USB" and soon I loose the function of this keyboard that is connected through USB Blue Tooth mini receiver.

I do not know how to stop Win 10 automatically installing this Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USB.

Please can someone help me?

Those on my attachment are the one I wish to keep so that my wireless Bluetooth keyboard can communicate.

It may be that our Samsung Smart TV in the room trying to get my win 10 to install this dreaded Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0USB? - Just a thought... I am absolutely reached the end of my tether

Regards

A:I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet

Did you ever manage to solve this? I'm having the identical problem the last 3 weeks or so. I'm using a tablet with built-in Bluetooth, and I can get my previously-working keyboard working by removing it and pairing it again, but then it works for a minute or two and quits on my, showing it is still paired. I know the battery is fully charged on the keyboard.

Edit: Mine doesn't mention Broadcom, presumably because it's built-in and not connected to a USB dongle.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/21930-i-am-having-problem-my-bluetooth-dell-wireless-keyboard-connet.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi there this is my first time posting sorry if this is the [SOLVED] issue. Dell mouse Bluetooth and keyboard wrong place for this kind of query My main set-up [SOLVED] Dell Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issue. is a Dell latitude e on a dock with a wireless Bluetooth mouse and keyboard combo also both Dell branded This was all good until one day I was advised to update some drivers some of which were to do with the Bluetooth equipment After having done this some of the programmable functions of [SOLVED] Dell Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issue. the mouse and keyboard have stopped working the multimedia buttons at the top of the keyboard and the scroll wheel side buttons of the mouse I checked the quot Bluetooth Devices quot in control panel and it is blank all of my devices have disappeared not just the keyboard mouse It can't seem to find any devices anymore which is bizarre seeing as I wrote this entire post using the Bluetooth mouse and keyboard I tried a program from Dell called quot Setpoint quot to try and solve this but that doesn't recognise my mouse keyboard either I tried a system restore but for some reason I was given an error message telling me the system restore couldn't be performed and that nothing was changed Any advice please

A:[SOLVED] Dell Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issue.

Hello,

Click Start, in the Search box type Run, then type devmgmt.msc

This will open Device Manager

Expand the header 'Bluetooth Radios'

What is listed underneath Bluetooth Radios?

Regards,
George

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-dell-bluetooth-keyboard-and-mouse-issue-559362.html
Relevancy 63.21%

My old wireless setup finally crapped out so thought I d try Bluetooth with the longer range One thing I didn t know about Bluetooth at least with this particular keyboard and mouse to a small extent is that after a brief period of inactivity it unconnects or deactivates or whatever and to reactive it I have to type a key and then wait for seconds or more for it to come alive Very irritating especially like when I m trying to sign into something or am Bluetooth problems Keyboard working Bluetooth Keyboard problems on something I ve looked in the app and don t see anything where I can turn that off I don t mind replacing the rechargeable batteries more often if I can avoid that deactivating thing Any suggestions or am I just stuck with that Maybe back to quot old fashioned quot wireless At least those were quot always on quot or Bluetooth Keyboard problems whatever you d call it It s a Microsoft mobile keyboard and mouse There was a small install CD that came with them I don t know if the dongle would make any difference Thanks nbsp

A:Bluetooth Keyboard problems

Well, on the hopes there was something in the Bluetooth app that I missed, I went back and took another look.

Not much there, really. But I enabled Bluetooth Network (even tho I only have the BT keyboard and mouse and no other BT devices) and enabled sharing with other BT devices (I guess between the keyboard and mouse and dongle or ?).

None of those seemed particularly applicable when I looked at them before, but
whichever one of those did something, I did a test on the keyboard and at least
yet it hasn't shut off even waiting several minutes.

Actually, would be nice if everything PC / Windows would be that simple!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-keyboard-problems.193985/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi,

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate and I'm trying to install a Microsoft IntelliType Pro keyboard and IntelliPoint mouse. The mouse installed fine and works well, however I'm having trouble with the keyboard. The computer detects it and apparently install it OK. It gives me a code to type in on the keyboard and that works fine. However, when it's done, the keyboard won't work. After a few minutes the icon for it disappears from my Bluetooth Devices folder, leaving only the mouse one.

I've tried reinstalling the drivers and I've tried installing the keyboard on another computer, but I get the same result every time.

Please can someone suggest how to get it working?

Thanks,
Joe

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-bluetooth-keyboard-connection-problems.1129319/
Relevancy 61.92%

You know when you pay over hundred ducks for a keyboard you Keyboard Bluetooth Microsoft Problems Elite would think it would be reliable I am hoping that some Microsoft Keyboard Elite Bluetooth Problems one can help I bought this set awhile ago and my problem is every once in awhile my keyboard looses connection I replace batteries I goto add the keyboard and for about sec s it works then I loose connection Microsoft Keyboard Elite Bluetooth Problems and this goes on for awhile in bluetooth devices I click on properties of the keyboard and I click on the tab services and the drivers for keyboard box is un checked I check it and the keyboard works for a maybe a minute or less and then stops again I add the keyboard again through the bluetooth devices section same thing happens again over and over Sometimes it stays for alittle while then says the button for connecting the keyboard has been pushed do you want to disconnect your keyboard I hit no still disconnects Now that part does not happen all time but some times I leave keyboard alone for awhile and use my regular wireless keyboard for a day or two maybe more I go back and install the bluetooth again and it works for weeks maybe even a month Then it stops working again I go through the same routine and nothing Sometimes I get lucky like today it happend and after awhile of installing over and over again it starts working with out a hitch Please can some one help me figure out what the heck is going on OS Vista Premium Video Sli Geforce gtx Powersupply Corsair with amp rail SATA drives of apiece of them are raided for speed not mirrored gig corsiar memory XFX Nforce a Motherboard do not know the version nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-keyboard-elite-bluetooth-problems.821481/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi folks you all we so helpful the last time I had a problem I thought I d try you again with this I have a Dell Latitude D running Win XP sp with internal Bluetooth which I have been successfully using with my Bluetooth mouse I then Bluetooth Dell D505 Problems purchased the Motorola HT headphones so that I could listen Dell D505 Bluetooth Problems to music wirelessly When I finally got the headphones paired I found the sound quality to be terrible I concluded I should update my Bluetooth software I also think I need A DP but I m not sure how to go about that Anyway I uninstalled Dell D505 Bluetooth Problems my old Bluetooth software and tried to install the Dell TrueMobile Bluetooth software R EXE that is recommended for my laptop The problem is now that it is installed I get an error that says the Bluetooth device is not found My Bluetooth light is on and the software seems to be installed but I can t get it to work In the device manager it says the driver is not installed Am I using the wrong driver Help me please Also let me know if I need to provide other information Thanks for your help nbsp

A:Dell D505 Bluetooth Problems

Try going here and click on the + sign beside Network and you should see the driver for that PC

http://support.dell.com/support/dow...D=LAT_PNT_PM_D505&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-d505-bluetooth-problems.727294/
Relevancy 60.63%

I cannot seem to successfully work Bluetooth on my E4300. I've tried countless drivers and various troubleshooting processes and still no luck.
The Bluetooth capability is there, I know, and the light on the keyboard toggles on and off with the hard wifi switch. I've searched online for hours and found nothing that has helped so far... Other than learning that it might be a problem with Windows 7 and its infamous driver issues.
And advice?
Thank youu!!

A:Bluetooth problems on Dell Latitude E4300

Hi Chloberxox and Welcome to TSF,

What exact issue are you having with the bluetooth device?
Are you unable to pair devices? or is the device marked with an error in the device management?

Please get back to us with a proper problem description, detailing exactly when and where the issue is, as otherwise we're unable to assist you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-problems-on-dell-latitude-e4300-601440.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I just set up win 8 on my computer and was going thru the process of connecting my bluetooth mouse and my bluetooth keyboard. My mouse connected automatically, no problems. When I went to connect my keyboard I got the usual prompt asking you to enter the code, but the code was not accepted no matter how many times I tried. I know for a fact that this keyboard works, because it works fine on my Win 7 OS on the same computer. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/9903-bluetooth-issues-sony-bluetooth-keyboard-vgp-bkb1.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey guys im not one how post on these much just needing a little help with a head beater!

I have a customer xps M2010 it has windows 7 32-bit 4gbs of ram

Im currently running windows updates too SP1

So im not sure if Its ever connected its keyboard with windows 7 installed befor i got to this machine.

Iv installed the bluetooth drivers from the dell site and ran the patch update but once i reboot the system the Bluetooth is not showing in device manager! I'v tried running the drivers as Admin but now change and iv also tried about 3 Keyboard on the system.

Has any one had this issue before?

Iv had another one that did this some while back and i couldent rember how to get it to stick. but i was able to type in the Bluetooth pairing numbers and it stayed.
Any help is much appreciated!

A:XPS M2010 Bluetooth- Keyboard sync issue - bluetooth

OK so new up date.

iv gotten the keyboard to sync on post. so im able to use the keyboard in the bios and boot options Etc.

Now when i get into windows the system isn't pick up the keyboard. iv reinstalled the drivers and tried to install the patch but the system can find the blue tooth chip.

so now i know its able to connect but windows, im trying to get to the Bluetooth setting but i was unable to fine it in control panel when i did a search, any ideas on what i should do next.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/200291-xps-m2010-bluetooth-keyboard-sync-issue-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 56.33%

My mom has a XPS M2010 Dell Computer. Recently her keyboard which I think connects via bluetooth stopped working. The lights blink but does not respond to the compuer. I read somewhere to attach a USB mouse and keyboard and this will help but the problem is my mom has settings which require you to press ctrl alt del when you log in. As the keyboard is not responding how can I log in.

The usb mouse works but not keyboard. Please someone help me.

Thanks in advance

Noori

A:Dell XPS M2010 keyboard problems

Have you checked or replaced the keyboard batteries?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-xps-m2010-keyboard-problems.157194/
Relevancy 56.33%

DELL LAPTOP, LATITUDE...keys on right hand side do not give correct function. For example when the J key is pressed it gives the letter 1, etc...this is just on the right hand side of the keyboard, all other letters seem to operate fine. Any cure?

Relevancy 56.33%

I have a Dell Latitude E6410 laptop running W7 64 bit Pro, 8 Gig Memory. Would goning to a Bluetooth keyboard and a Bluetooth mouse create problems, or should I just stay with the wired connections? The keyboard and the mouse as of this time would be my only bluetooth devices. It does have the internal Bluetooth.
Thanks in Advance

Ripcord2

A:Solved: Bluetooth keyboard and a Bluetooth mouse

no it shouldn't ...do you just want lack of cords?? if you have a set in mind post a link to it and we might be able to advise whether its good purchase or not

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bluetooth-keyboard-and-a-bluetooth-mouse.1122166/
Relevancy 55.9%

I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 and the right-hand side of the keyboard types as if it's in <function> mode. That is, the j, k, l, ;, m, u, i, o, p keys, when typed, come up with the blue function numbers. Only on the right-hand side of the keyboard, though.

I bought a new keyboard, swapped out the old one thinking this would solve the problem but it did not. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

A:Dell Inspiron 1501 keyboard problems

Re-check the connection from the keyboard to the mobo

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-inspiron-1501-keyboard-problems.112551/
Relevancy 55.9%

I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 that is just over 2 years old. Just a few weeks ago the l and ; keys became super sensitive so that now if i even graze them this happens: llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll or ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;. And it's only those two keys that do that. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

A:Dell Inspiron 6000 keyboard problems

You may have something underneath them. With the laptop off, turn it upside down and use a new soft paintbrush carefully between the keys to shift anything that might be there.
Golden rule - no food or drink near keyboards!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-inspiron-6000-keyboard-problems.86911/
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello. I have been having problems with my laptop keyboard (Dell Inspiron E1505).
Periodically the keys b,n, /, space bar, and 3 of 4 arrow keys stop working. Initially I thought the problem must be an obstruction or due to the keyboard, so I replaced the keyboard with a new one. The same problems occur, with the same keys. I have removed the keyboard a few times to check the connection of the keyboard to the laptop, but it has not improved.
From there, I looked around for other possibilities. I scanned my computer for any malware, viruses, etc with Ad-Aware, McAfee, Norton, but have not found anything. I tried to update the driver for the keyboard, but it is up to date. Is there anything else from software, windows, etc that could be causing the problem or is it due to hardware?
Thank you

A:Keyboard problems on Dell Inspiron E1505

Luckily, keyboards are cheap (er)... We have seen a number of problems with 1505 and related keyboards. Replacements are available on eBay for $14 to $26 with free shipping. They do go bad on nearly all laptops, but the 1505 has had a higher record of failure than most Dell laptops.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/keyboard-problems-on-dell-inspiron-e1505.128769/
Relevancy 55.9%

My key board keys on the left side have stopped working.  I have updated the bios and an external keyboard works fine. I have tried everything. tapping on the keys with some force sometimes gets them to work.  I notice that I'm not the only one having this problem.  This started about 2 days after my warranty ended, how convenient

A:Dell Inspiron 3147 keyboard problems

The part to replace:
www.parts-people.com/index.php

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19985341
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi,
i have bought a new keyboard (with backlight) form my dell studio 1555 (this one '''www.ebay.it/.../282103194650. Once installed the keyboard works like the previous (the function buttons are mapped on the old keyboard, so i press the eject dvd button and nothing happened, or press the monitor switch button and the audio of the speacker is growing).  
The worst thing about all this is that the backlight does not work! :-(

My old keyboard is the one in the picture (Model: V080925CK1, S/N: 20092121154). 
What can I do? How can I configure the computer to recognizes the new keyboard?

Please help me

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19993562
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello everyone I have my xps for a few months now but still I haven t found any solutions for my problems st Problem Whenever I boot windows or sometimes after energy-saving mode the keyboard just doesn t work at all I already tried waiting for a few minutes and smashing every button on it nothing made the keyboard working again To solve this I have to restart the (keyboard closed Problems and XPS15 laptop) Dell 9550 computer after that it works nd Problem Whenever I close it while running it just won t quot wake up quot again The power-button-light lights after opening the laptop but the screen stays black rd Dell XPS15 9550 Problems (keyboard and closed laptop) Problem Sometimes when I want to boot windows it just won t I see the quot DELL quot -logo then the few blinks at the top-left corner of the screen A white blinks times and after that nothing happens So these are my problems I hope somebody can help Dell XPS15 9550 Problems (keyboard and closed laptop) me with these because it s very anoying if I have to start the computer twice so that it works like it should If you have any more detailed questions please ask them sincerely SgtDomo P S I have most of the quot recommended quot drivers installed but if you think I am missing one please also tell me nbsp nbsp

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19993649
Relevancy 52.46%

Typo on the title I ment Truemobile NOT I have an older Dell D I'm trying to breath some life back into and I thought I would try out Windows Well I got everything working good I think but the Dell Truemobile bluetooth Windows just won't see it No matter Bluetooth Issues 355 D400 with and Dell Dell Laptop, W7 what driver pack I try it says no bluetooth found The official Dell Vista pack asks me to turn on the bluetooth but I can't even figure out how to do that and the light on the laptop is not lit up I see dell has this app patch that it suppose to enable the bluetooth but that also tells me no blue tooth found I can't use my bluetooth cellphone as a modem help please That being said other people have been having the same issue with other laptops same internal bluetooth and W but what worked for them doesn't seem to want to work for me On a side note it work's under Windows XP just not W

A:Issues with Dell D400 Laptop, Dell 355 Bluetooth and W7

I opened the computer, removed the BT, rebooted, shut down, reinstalled the BT, rebooted and it's working now.

Hrmf...

Thanks anyway I guess.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/18763-issues-dell-d400-laptop-dell-355-bluetooth-w7.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I am using windows 8.1.
1. Go to Control Panel -> Keyboard -> Tab HardwareIn list Devices is null.
2. Go to Control Panel -> Mouse -> Tab Hardware
In list Devices is null.
How to fix this error.
Thank you!

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19990117
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi, my dell xps 9333 won't turn on. LED and keyword backlight switch on for a moment (less than a second) and then everything turns off. I tried to press Fn key while pressing switch on button, but same thing happens. I do not get any acoustic signal. Can you help me?
thanks, Damiano

A:Dell XPS 9333 won't turn on, LED and keyboard light only switches on for a moment, no dell logo

Hi Dagen
Thanks for writing to us.
When did the issue start? Was there any hardware or software changes done recently?
Most of the components are complicated to remove and re-seat in this model.
If the system is under warranty, Please click my DELL-username and write me a private
conversation with the service tag and your contact details(Name, Phone#, Address and Email). If
there is no warranty, then you could contact our team to get a quote for a paid service call -
http://dell.to/1vnT6CQ
Regards

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19996021
Relevancy 49.02%

I dont know whether or not this is a hardware problem or just an error but I am having some problems with the hotkeys on my keyboard. Whenever I restart the computer the hotkeys go away until i access the keyboard in the control panel. Is there a way to fix this problem?

A:Bluetooth keyboard

Hiya

You may not have the hotkeys to start when you boot the pc up. Which kind of keyboard are you using? I know its a Blutooth, I mean the make and model number

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard.634810/
Relevancy 49.02%

Has anyone heard of the Logitech 5500 keyboard not allowing the save and exit changes in Bios? I can get into Bios and go through everything but when I want to save and exit the selection of Yes or No hangs up and then I have yo do a hard boot. The bios is set for USB and works in every other aspect of regular use. There is one issue and that is when it reboots I get to the initial select op- sys from main drive with Vista or Second drive that had Vista but I formatted that drive to sinply use it as a back up and in work for stuff. It is very puzzling. I no longer have a USB keyboard but I did try a serial one and that allowed me the option to do everything but the save and exit function in Bios. Any ideas?

Guess nobody but me has this problem. LOL

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/243459-bluetooth-keyboard.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi guy's,

I bought my self a Bluetooth keyboard to use and I went and checked windows software for the Bluetooth and downloaded it but it still cannot find it.
My question is. Don't I have to have some in my USB so that the keyboard will work. I only have the board nothing other than that.
If I have to buy the Bluetooth the USB bit so it will work???
Regards
John

Hello John, Welcome to SevenForums

Unless your system has a built in BlueTooth Radio, (Check the specs on your Motherboard, It may be there but need activating), you will need to purchase a BLueTooth USB adaptor.

One bit of advice I would give is that there are many low quality BT Dongles out there - If you want to avoid problems down the line, go for one of the known makes

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/321746-bluetooth-keyboard.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard which i have been using on my xp system for about years I really like it so i have transferred Keyboard Bluetooth it to my new HP Bluetooth Keyboard desktop computer which is running vista home premium bit I downloaded and installed all the correct bit drivers Bluetooth Keyboard and got everything up and running no problem Now the keyboard seems to quot go to sleep quot and can take - seconds which seems like an eternity to wake up The mouse is Bluetooth Keyboard fine so what happens is i hit a key on the keyboard or move the mouse which quot wakes up quot the computer so apparently the keyboard is not entirely disconnected then i click on whatever i need to do then wait for the keyboard to respond before i can do any typing Once it finally responds it is fine I m thinking it must be a bluetooth setting but i can t find anything that might be related to the problem nbsp

A:Bluetooth Keyboard

Does no one have an answer or a comment on this? Lack of any response is disappointing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard.718374/
Relevancy 48.59%

What are the dimensions of the Acer bluetooth keyboard (NP.KBD11.012) for the Iconia W3-810 and W4-820?

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Bluetooth Keyboard Dimensions

Hello, Dimensions: 13.8 X 8.5 X 1 inches

http://community.acer.com/t5/XP-Vista-or-earlier/Bluetooth-Keyboard-Dimensions/td-p/352610
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a Dell XPS M2010 running Windows XP Professional. On my keyboard, the Fn key is not working. I've tried restarting the computer.

Any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bluetooth-keyboard-fn.997632/
Relevancy 48.59%

Have a PC entertainment set up with W-7 Ultimate x64 system. I don't know 'diddly' about bluetooth and was wondering if a bluetooth keyboard would readily function with the system as it is?
Thanks

A:Bluetooth keyboard compatible with W-7 x64?

Glad to see that I am not the only one that doesn't know...

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/294652-bluetooth-keyboard-compatible-w-7-x64.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I Have a problem with my Anker Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard where it will pair with my computer but wont type at all? I am running windows 10 and am using a bluetooth usb 4.0 adapter. Thx for giving me your time

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard-problem.1164577/
Relevancy 48.59%

I got a Microsoft wireless entertainment desktop set that included the entertainment 7000 keyboard and the wireless laser mouse 8000.
My problem is when I run the setup only my mouse will connect to the usb receiver my keyboard fails to connect and I have to cancel the set up.I've tried holding the button down on the back of the keyboard many times and it will start to flash green and red as it's trying to connect but it never does.I've tried replacing the batteries,Changing usb slots and turned off the wireless router(heard it could interfere) And nothing.Anyone have any ideas or am I stuck with a working mouse and useless board..
Btw Im running a clean install of Windows 7 32 bit.

A:Bluetooth Keyboard won't connect

Hi xadianx,

Have you tried updating your Bluetooth driver yet?

Cheers,

Walker
Windows Outreach Team

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/71443-bluetooth-keyboard-wont-connect.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a kindle fire hdx 7. I recently purchased the IVSO case and Bluetooth keyboard to accompany it. It has now stopped working. Is it my internet? We have 3 devices constantly connected to the internet, including the kindle. I paired the keyboard with our iPad as well. Now whenever I try to connect it to the kindle, it will not connect! Everything seems fine, and the battery is charged. Is it because it is paired to two different devices? If so, then how do I "unpair" it? I would appreciate any help! Thanks!

A:Bluetooth keyboard. not working

Don't know the kindle but on my Android tablet, I look in settings then bluetooth to pair and unpair.
Mine gives me a set of numbers I need to type in then press enter when I pair it with my tablet.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard-not-working.1140695/
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a Microsoft Keyboard Elite for Bluetooth Model 1002 keyboard and Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth Model 1001 mouse, which I've used with XP and Vista. I recently completed an upgrade to Windows 7, Home Premium. I've had no luck finding compatible drivers for these devices on the Microsoft web site. Has anyone had any success with these? Thanks!

A:keyboard elite for bluetooth

Goto the Microsoft Hardware website http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/do...px?category=MK to download the 7.0 drivers. GOOD LUCK, I have the same Mouse and Keyboard installed in Windows 7 Ultimate and have had nothing but problems with my keyboard and dual boot configs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/41916-keyboard-elite-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 48.59%

What are the dimensions of the Acer bluetooth keyboard (NP.KBD11.012) for the Iconia W3-810 and W4-820?

Solved!
Go to Solution.

Relevancy 48.59%

I am trying to pair my HP keyboard SK-2063 with my HP All-In-One.  But it does not have a connect button and my PC is not recognizing it.  How can I pair it up?  Having the same problem with my mouse.  They came in the box and started working.  I purchased another keyboard and mouse that wound up being defective.  That's why I'm needing to go back.  Any help?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-bluetooth-keyboard-SK-2063/td-p/5725029
Relevancy 48.59%

hey fellas, i posted in the networking forum about using my tv as a monitor but its in the other room. if i got a bluetooth keyboard would'nt that work? i am about 20 feet from my computer. thanks fellas.

A:bluetooth keyboard range?

Zero,

Try Googling: Bluetooth Range

You'll find everything you want to know!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard-range.494053/
Relevancy 48.59%

My Bluetooth keyboard started spamming the last key pressed. I turned it off, then turned it back on. Now it won't connect. It says "Pairing failed". I've tried restarting the computer, it still isn't working. How can I fix this?

And how can I stop this from happening? This happens very often.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard-issue.562012/
Relevancy 48.59%

This is my first Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and although it looks as though it was designed by an art student you are totally fudged if you are left handed because Logitech decided the entire world are right handed It is a well designed keyboard and mouse that cups your hand like a well fitted glove but it has a major flaw Or it's Windows The problem I have is the keyboard keeps disconnecting all the time which is really annoying when you are typing and half the words are not there Windows has Bluetooth already set as standard but I am now wondering if the disconnecting? Bluetooth keeps keyboard problems I am getting is Logitech SetPoint clashing with Windows Bluetooth Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting? Which could be causing the keyboard to disconnect I must be honest I love the keyboard and the mouse is just amazing But the disconnection of the Bluetooth is so irratating you just feel like throwing in the towel and returning back to your wireless keyboard which kept a steady connection It never stopped working you never had to search for your keyboard Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting? via Bluetooth Central Does anybody have an idea what is causing the dissconnection of the keyboard The mouse is fine it's just the keyboard which drops the connection and you have to press the red button on the keyboard and reconnect again it was fine Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting? to start off with then it started disconnecting Any ideas folks

A:Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting?

Hi Jonessie, Welcome to Seven Forums,

Have you installed the latest drivers for you keyboard ??
You can find here Cordless Desktop? MX? 5500 Revolution

Hope that helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/48272-bluetooth-keyboard-keeps-disconnecting.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi,

I have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse (both Apple) that connect to Win 7 and I've gotten to work just fine.

The problem is this:

After a while they don't work anymore and I have to pull my Bluetooth USB adapter from the computer and replug it back in. I think this happens after the peripherals go to "sleep" but I cant be sure.

I think the USB adapter is made by "Wireless Link Systems" and I know the batteries are good in the devices.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Justin

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard-mouse.1048295/
Relevancy 48.59%

Iím having problems getting my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard and mouse working.
Iíve installed Intellitype and IntelliPoing with no errors.
Iíve added the Keyboard to the Bluetooth devices, the passkey worked fine. But the keyboard just doesnít work. i.e. when I hit the keys, nothing happens.
In my keyboard properties, the wireless keyboard battery level is shown as good (theyíre new batteries).
The only thing that looks odd is that in the Hardware tab (in keyboard properties), it only lists my USB keyboard.
Iíve tried unplugging the USB keyboard and rebooting with just the Bluetooth one on, but no joy at all.

Relevancy 48.59%

Hi all, I have an HP Envy X2 detachable PC15, but lately my detachable bluetooth keyboard is not charging, any advice of what could be causing this issue? I have upgraded to windows 10 but it worked fine after the uptdate, the problem appeared recently. Regards,

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Bluetooth-keyboard-not-charging/td-p/5821249
Relevancy 48.59%

Easily the best purchase I made in 14 was a Lenovo tablet for 40 bucks. Love it. But need a real keyboard as I can palm a basketball easily and this touchscreen typing is not meant for hands my size.

Parameters are easy, I got this to lose the laptop as much as possible, so it needs to compact as small as possible. Im a camper and biker, so i needthe space in le backpack.

Price does matter, as I think this can be kept sub 40 USD, maybe 30.

Thats it, other than battery life. Big hands, compact well, price point. And not 2 of 3.

Relevancy 48.59%

Every time I try to pair my Bluetooth keyboard in Windows 8.1, I get the error "That didn't work", with the subtext "Try again, and make sure your keyboard is still discoverable."

Given the uselessness of the error message, I don't even know where to start troubleshooting. Any ideas?

A:Can't pair my Bluetooth keyboard

Hi,

can you please let us know which keyboard are you using? Check in the keyboard settings, if it has the option which you can tick, like "make the hardware discoverable".

Click the Start button, click Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Bluetooth Devices.
Select the device that's not working, and then click Remove.
Click Add, press the reset button on the device (or make it discoverable following the manufacturer's instructions), select the My device is set up and ready to be found check box, and then click Next.
If the device is not found, repeat the previous step. When the device is found, select it, and then click Next.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/39378-cant-pair-my-bluetooth-keyboard.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I have a Rocketfish Bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse connected to a Windows Vista Ultimate computer with all latest Microsoft Updates.

Whenever the PC is restarted or goes into Standby Mode, the keyboard seems to lose connection as does the mouse.

Anyone else seen this?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard-losses-connection.813830/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hello,

I have a bluetooth keyboard which I planned on using but I unfortunately forgot to bring the USB dongle along so I'm unable to use it due to not knowing how to. Still, I do have a bluetooth dongle that connects bluetooth devices to it like mobiles so would this be any use?

A:Have a bluetooth keyboard but missing the USB dongle

If they are all the standard BT4.0, then it should work.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/390692-have-bluetooth-keyboard-but-missing-usb-dongle.html
Relevancy 47.73%

This is my problem:

I run windows 7 home 64 bit.
I have bought a 3.0 bluetooth keyboard. it says: works with apple windows. Next I bought a bluetooth radiodevice (that tiny usb 2.0-thing)

I plugged in the usb-BT-device. Automatically windows started installing the drivers. successful. and it flashes a light every now and then.

I put in new batteries in the keyboard. pressed the connect button 5 seconds. The keyboard is flashing a blue light.

I went to 'services' to check that bluetooth is enabled. True.

Nothing happens now.
I went to 'add a bluetooth device' under hardware, and it is still busy searching, but nothing happens.

All this I have repeated several times in different orders, but no changes.

Can anyone help me out. What am I missing here? or is something just broke when I bought it. All are new, not second hand.

Thank you.

A:Bluetooth keyboard not found or not working?

Hello and welcome Floris mate soem sytem specs would be handy System Info - See Your System Specs

and just what is the model of the KB?? and did it come with any sofware??

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/334495-bluetooth-keyboard-not-found-not-working.html
Relevancy 47.73%

help me pls.
my laptop keyboard broke down a while ago, as of now, i don't have extra money for me to be able to replace it. now im using USB keyboard only, since my current keyboard doesn't have a fn key in it, i can't open the shortcut for the bluetooth using the keyboard.

1. is there any other way to open/enable it without using the keyboard?
2. i also can't see the BLUETOOTH device in the Device Manager, is that normal?

**i can use my bluetooth before my laptop broke down. and i saw in another forum that if you cant enable the bluetooth physically, the windows will not detect it but the forum is abt windows tablet so im not sure if it also applies with laptops.

A:enable bluetooth in my laptop without using the keyboard

Hi see if the method here helps Set up a Bluetooth enabled device

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/329018-enable-bluetooth-my-laptop-without-using-keyboard.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Hello nbsp G - LXH-JME B Keyboard Lenovo G70-80 Bluetooth not and working keyboardWindows nbsp I bought Bluetooth keyboard for my laptop G - as I write many and don't really like to sit too close to screen and didn't want to use USB nbsp I chosed Leonovo Bluetooth Keyboard LXH-JME B - it was cheap and from Lenovo so I thought there will be no problems in Lenovo G70-80 and Bluetooth Keyboard not working running But there are some nbsp I have successfully set up everything basing on this video nbsp https support Lenovo G70-80 and Bluetooth Keyboard not working lenovo com pl en videos ht Also installed some drivers with Bluetooth driver mb counted Installed nbsp this too thought that it will help http support lenovo com pl en downloads DS LinkTrack Solr nbsp nbsp My problem is that on list of devices Keyboard icon stay as grayed out not active I can't write anything When I go through device properties Lenovo G70-80 and Bluetooth Keyboard not working or bluetooth settings it appears for like seconds as active but I can't write anything anyway and then it just go nbsp offline back nbsp Battery icon flashes all the time before and after configuration of Bluetooth device so it seems like there is some problem of nbsp inside device but I have no clue nbsp Could you help me nbsp Regards Mateusz

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G70-80-and-Bluetooth-Keyboard-not-working/td-p/3387307
Relevancy 47.73%

I ve had a problem recently with my bluetooth keyboard and mouse I recently reformatted my PC and it is since then that I Problem and Keyboard Mouse Bluetooth have had problems The problem is that if I have left my computer on for a while usually hour often after a screensaver has been running in other words I generally can t exit the screensaver and have to press and hold the power button in order to switch the computer off When I switch the computer back on again everything works as normal I am not quite sure what has caused Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Problem this but I am almost certain that it is nothing to do with the batteries in my keyboard or mouse I also don t think it is anything to do with the bluetooth adapter because the light on it keeps flashing indicating that it is turned on How can I fix this problem Thanks in advance Below I have listed my system specification System Specification--- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Windows XP Build Service Pack Internet Explorer Memory RAM MB CPU Info Intel R Core TM Quad CPU GHz CPU Speed MHz Sound card Realtek HD Audio output Display Adapters NVIDIA GeForce GT NetMeeting driver RDPDD Chained DD Screen Resolution X - bit Network Network Present Network Adapters NETGEAR WG v Mbps Wireless USB Adapter - Packet Scheduler Miniport Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network VIA Compatable Fast Ethernet Adapter - Packet Scheduler Miniport CD DVD Drives D ASUS DRW- BL F COM Ports COM COM LPT Ports LPT Mouse Button Wheel Mouse Present Hard Disks C GB E GB Hard Disks - Free C GB E GB USB Controllers host controllers Firewire Not Detected PCMCIA Laptops Not Installed Manufacturer American Megatrends Inc Product Make To Be Filled By O E M AC Power Status OnLine BIOS Info AT AT COMPATIBLE A M I - Time Zone GMT Standard Time Battery No Battery Motherboard CoreDual-SATA Modem Nokia Phone Bluetooth Modem nbsp

Relevancy 47.73%

Dell E6400
Windows 7 x64 7229
Dell Bluetooth 370

I connect up a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and the mouse works fine but as soon as I hook up a keyboard there is a strange hanging issue.

I will type something on the keyboard and when I go to use the mouse it will take anywhere from 1 to 2 seconds for the mouse to move. The same thing then goes for the keyboard if I go to type something. It will take 1 to 2 seconds for anything to show up on the screen after I go from mouse to keyboard.

A good chunk of the time the keyboard will not work and I have to re-pair it.

Using the latest Bluetooth Vista driver.

A:Bluetooth hangs, keyboard disconnects

For whatever reason without the Dell drivers, the Bluetooth will not even show up in Device Manager.

I was able to find a little newer version and will test that out when I get to my office. Also going to try a different BT mouse. I did notice the newer driver pack helped with some standby issues.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/16353-bluetooth-hangs-keyboard-disconnects.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Let me just say that I'm a newb when it comes to this stuff. I just figured out why W7 wouldn't let me go into dual monitor mode because I was lacking the nvidia driver.

But my problem now is that I have the thin Apple Bluetooth keyboard and it simply won't connect. When I add devices, the keyboard is detected and it says "connecting to device" and stalls. Sometimes it says there was a timeout. Can anyone help me?

A:Apple Bluetooth Keyboard won't connect

Can you plugin the keyboard and post a screenshot of Device Manager? To get to Device Manager, Hit Start->Type Device Manager->Hit Enter->Take the screenie

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/31566-apple-bluetooth-keyboard-wont-connect.html
Relevancy 47.73%

If so, how do you like it? I am thinking about getting one for my iPad.

Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard | Microsoft Hardware

Thanks!

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/11498-has-anyone-tried-microsoft-wedge-bluetooth-keyboard.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I have a Kensington bluetooth adapter that i bought for a wireless tablet Now i found my quot old quot as bluetooth Keyboard no? Microsoft = + Kensington in not used in a month wireless microsoft keyboard and mouse i ahd been looking for and could now use again the original radio busted from a chair So i set it up the mouse fine im accually using it right now But the keyboard everytime i try to connect it it doesnt appear on the screen Keyboard Microsoft Keyboard Elite for BlueTooth Mouse Microsoft intellimouse Explorer for BlueTooth Adapter Kensington BlueTooth with version or something along that number apperantly its new What i dont get is that the mouse and keyboard look the same and came as a set in the same package Please help i really want to get this working thanks in Advance PS I remind you THE MOUSE IS NOT THE PROBLEM ust so you dont over look Kensington bluetooth + Microsoft Keyboard = no? that i dont ened help on that nbsp

A:Kensington bluetooth + Microsoft Keyboard = no?

FWIW, I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard in my closet because it didn't work with the other stuff in my computer room. I stick to a couple of wireless mice nowadays, too many wireless devices all on the same frequency band are a problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/kensington-bluetooth-microsoft-keyboard-no.567496/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi,I'm experiencing some issues with the detachable keyboard for my HP Envy x2 15. The keyboard connects to the tablet, through Bluetooth connection, but then disconnects almost IMMEDIATELY - I am unable to use the keyboard. Sometimes the keyboard functions when detached from the tablet but only for a few minutes before it disables itself again.My device is under warranty and protected with an HP Care Pack.

A:HP Envy x2 15 Bluetooth Keyboard not working

@Jas_K, Hello and thanks for posting on the HP support forums.  Here is a link that may be of some help to you. It is a link from the forums working with bluetooth issues and Windows 8. bluetooth not working in windows 8 Here is a link to a support article on bluetooth as well. HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 8) Check the links out and try what they offer.  I do believe though in your case because it is making connection and only holding it for a few moments that means the bluetooth communications system in either the main body or the keyboard is in need or repair or replacement. Try hooking up a bluetooth head set and see if it keeps connected if it does then the keyboards bluetooth module is gone.  If the bluetooth headset or other bluetooth device does not keep connected to the main body then its bluetooth chip is the issue.  Either way you need to send it in. Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html Let me know how things go. Thank you again for posting and have a great day.    

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Envy-x2-15-Bluetooth-Keyboard-not-working/td-p/5015759
Relevancy 47.73%

i have Lenova B520 all in one computer with bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Every time the computer goes to sleep mode, i have to reconnect the keyboard as it appears disconnected when listed alongside the mouse which is always connected. can anyone assist in resolving this problem
thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard-needs-connecting-everytime.1134002/
Relevancy 47.73%

SYSTEM SPECS COMPUTER Dell PC with a dual core processor about years old gigs of memory windows professional bit service pack BLUETOOTH SOFTWARE Blue Soleil PRODUCT PAGE----- gt BlueSoleil - Bluetooth Software Bluetooth Driver pairing my my help Trouble bluetooth with keyboard PC.......... please Bluetooth Dongle Trouble pairing my bluetooth keyboard with my PC.......... please help BLUETOOTH EMITTER Zoom PRODUCT PAGE----- gt Zoom Telephonics Bluetooth Products BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD SIIG JK-BT -S PRODUCT PAGE----- gt Wireless Bluetooth Trouble pairing my bluetooth keyboard with my PC.......... please help Mini Keyboard - Wireless Trouble pairing my bluetooth keyboard with my PC.......... please help - Keyboards - IT PRODUCTS ------------------------------------------------------------------- My computer is bluetooth enabled I have been successful in connecting a few bluetooth devices to it For example a I have successfully connected a bluetooth mouse to it and also a bluetooth capable cell phone Now here is where it gets strange The first time that I tried to pair my new bluetooth keyboard it DID work The first night I used it for a couple of hours However the next day it would no longer work The computer DOES recognize that the bluetooth keyboard is there However it will not successfully pair When I attempt to pair it I get a pop up message saying that it is attempting to pair but it never goes through I am fairly familiar with bluetooth technology but I am not an expert Can anyone here please offer any possible solutions Thanks TC

A:Trouble pairing my bluetooth keyboard with my PC.......... please help

Check for driver and BIOs updates.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/205630-trouble-pairing-my-bluetooth-keyboard-my-pc-please-help.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I am using a Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Apple For PC, Mac and Ipad. Whenever the computer goes to sleep or there is some time elapsed after not using it, then the keyboard does not type for 3-4 sec. I have tried the rocketfish rf-mrbtad and Kensington USB 2.0 for Bluetooth adapter. Is this fixable? MY Original Apple Bluetooth Keyboard starts typing instantly on my MAC. Appreciate any help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-wireless-keyboard-lag-when-typing.1069470/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hey eveyone. I have a Microsoft MX5000 bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo. Will this work with a KVM switch to controll another computer? I have never used one a wireless/bluetooth mouse keyboard before. Thanks.

A:KVM Switch and Bluetooth Mouse Keyboard

Hi

as its blue tooth connection i would have thought that the PC would load drivers to use it, the KVM switch wont be able to load the drivers needed and as such i would think it wouldnt work.

I may be wrong though...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/kvm-switch-and-bluetooth-mouse-keyboard.127214/
Relevancy 47.73%

I have to work across three PCs for which I use a KVM switch But while I'm on PC or I like to make notes on PC so I use a Bluetooth keyboard and a second monitor which is always on PC This pairing longer no keyboard Bluetooth has been working fine for Bluetooth keyboard no longer pairing weeks PC is Windows Every few days I've had to reconnect the keyboard by going to Bluetooth detecting it and pairing it again Windows gave me a code to type into the keyboard and I was away no problem Since Wednesday rd I've been unable to do this The PC detects the keyboard after a longer Bluetooth keyboard no longer pairing search than before It pairs with the keyboard and says it's connected but the keyboard doesn't work When I return to the Bluetooth screen it's gone from the list of devices I've replaced the keyboard batteries and tested it with my iPad where it works perfectly well So my sequence is type Bluetooth at Windows home pagesearch for devicesthe keyboard is foundclick Pairwait 'Enter the passcode for your keyboard you might need to enter the same passcode into the keyboard'ClickTtry entering a passcode on itcode comes upput it in 'connecting' then 'Bluetooth keyboard connected' graphic shows still searching for devicesafter close Bluetooth Devices window keyboard doesn't workReturn to Bluetooth screswitch keyboard off and on it disappears from devices list Any idea why it would stop working It was fine for about four weeks

A:Bluetooth keyboard no longer pairing

Hi nlamont,

Maybe it's worth to try to plug it to another computer and see if it works there. If it still doesn't respond on the other system then probably it's already busted.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/45173-bluetooth-keyboard-no-longer-pairing.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I see there are now wireless keyboards and mouse that operate in the 1.2Ghz range. What is the difference in the bluetooth vs. the wireless or cordless keyboard mouse's that our there? I was leaning toward bluetooth.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-vs-wireless-keyboard-and-mouse.865961/
Relevancy 47.73%

I installed a MS Bluetooth Wireless Mouse amp Keyboard on my PC It was not as easy as the directions claim Even though the PC has built in Bluetooth I & Wireless Mouse Bluetooth Keyboard still used as was recommended a MS Bluetooth Transceiver in a USB All functions of the mouse and keyboard work However after shutting down and starting back up the scroll on the mouse and the specialty keys on the keyboard don Bluetooth Wireless Mouse & Keyboard t work The only way to fix it is to basically start over I have to uninstall the mouse drivers in Programs I have to uninstall the transceiver drive in some supplemental files found in Bluetooth Then I have to reboot the reinstall all drives There is no place to go and install the transceiver drive you just have to hope the PC does it Sometimes a message comes up saying it failed at installing Eventually when all is installed I have to go to Bluetooth and let it recognize the mouse and keyboard which doesnt always happen even when triggering them to signal the PC My question is Once installed and working what can I do so that it will work when Bluetooth Wireless Mouse & Keyboard I reboot nbsp

A:Bluetooth Wireless Mouse & Keyboard

"My question is: Once installed and working, what can I do so that it will work when I reboot?"

Ditch the bluetooth and go regular wireless mouse/keyboard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-wireless-mouse-keyboard.77775/
Relevancy 47.73%

I have 2 XP Pro OS's on my PC which work fine except every time I switch the
Keyboard Elite for Bluetooth has to be removed and reinstalled for it to
work. The mouse continues to work throughout. The appropriate drivers have
been installed. The KB shows in the devices but is immobilised.
Any ideas how to stop this behaviour?

Relevancy 47.73%

I just bought a Toshiba Encore tablet and an ebay Bluetooth keyboard as well as an HP x4000b Bluetooth mouse. When connecting them individually and using them they work fine. But when using both the mouse has big lags and keyboard just ends up making long presses randomly. Completely unusable lol. Anybody know what the problem is? I wanted to play league of legends on it so bad xD.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/45819-using-both-bluetooth-keyboard-mouse-causing-lag.html
Relevancy 47.73%

HI
I recently upgraded by Logitech (MX5000 Mouse and Keyboard set) software which included USB dongle firmware and now when I boot the machine (Dell D620) , the mouse works ok but the machine keeps prompting for new hardware for the kayboard. The logitech software timesout (and so device disappears) before i get the chance to click, browse my computer for drivers.

Two questions really.

1. Can I change vista to look locally before windows update for drivers
2. Can I force vista to realise it has the drivers.

I will probably uninstall the logitech software as the mouse & KB will just work natively anyway.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problem-with-bluetooth-driver-for-keyboard-208243.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I can only seem to find ones that are for Ipads and such. Anybody able to direct me to some that can be used to pair with a laptop? I already have a bluetooth mouse, i just need a keyboard. Thanks.

A:Can Anyone Recommend A Bluetooth Keyboard to Pair With my Notebook PC?

Haven't used these, but the ones I noticed at the local MicroCenter store were the following:Logitech? diNovo Edge, about $220 USD
VersaPoint Bluetooth Slim Keyboard, about $100 USD
Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000, about $90 USD
IOGear Multi-Link Bluetooth Mini Keyboard, about $70 USD
Magic-Pro ProMini 3-in-1 Bluetooth Keyboard, about $70 USD
I/O Magic UltraSlim Bluetooth Keyboard, about $60 USD
IOGear Multi-Link Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad, about $60 USD
Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard 2XJ-00001, about $50 USD
I/O Magic Bluetooth Mini Keyboard, about $50 USD

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/197393-can-anyone-recommend-bluetooth-keyboard-pair-my-notebook-pc.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Ok done a search of my keyboard problem and not found thesame as mine I am using a Sony Vaio inch touch screen all in one pc Model number SVL FGB the keyboard Model isVGP-WKB same Sony Keyboard connecting not Vaio Bluetooth model as the one in the link Sony Vaio Bluetooth Keyboard not connecting below http Sony Vaio Bluetooth Keyboard not connecting www ebay co uk itm UK-Wireless-Keyboard-VGP-WKB -Sony-SVL -series-desktop-p-n- - After five months of use the keyboard space bar was notworking on one side so I rang Sony up and they said to bring it in they sentme a replacement keyboard and I followed the instructions to a tee as toconnecting it to my pc but to no avail Checked that drivers where up to date and theyare so it says Typed in model number to download drivers forthe keyboard just in case windows was lying to me but its saying model is nolonger available from Sony site for both pc and keyboard Checked to see that the blue tooth devices wherelisted on my computer as up till I sent the keyboard away all had been workingas regards to connection - nothing was listed there Went to add a device manually this did notwork despite keyboard been detectable according to instructions Went to check that battery s where charged fullybefore I put them in suggested cause as to why they sometimes don t connect oninstructions put batteries in charger over night till I got a green light as Ihad not used them for a while and tried again still not working The pc still has the bit Windows Home premium OS on it that came with it but soon after I got the PC I deleted most of the Vaiosoftware one at a time to make sure nothing stopped working and used the Bluetoothkeyboard and mouse without a problem since even switching on and off a lot ofthe time and it still re-connected with no problem up till I sent it away I was told they would be totally replacing the keyboard ratherthan replacing the space bar so taking their word for it that it is a differentkeyboard Any ideas or help would be much appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sony-vaio-bluetooth-keyboard-not-connecting.1104427/
Relevancy 47.3%

Kensington bluetooth keyboard layout " and @ in wrong place on keyboard, set to UK, no luck, set to US, no luck, it is linked into my andriod Cyclone voyager - BT

A:Kensington bluetooth keyboard layout " and @

Try checking again, click here article shows how. Perhaps you didn't remove the tick from the US setting. If multiple languages are enabled, you may press Ctrl + Space on your Bluetooth keyboard to switch between them.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/kensington-bluetooth-keyboard-layout-quot-4606315/
Relevancy 47.3%

HI all,

I got a Philips freeline wireless keyboard & mouse with my PC last year, it has a USB RF key - is this the same as bluetooth? Because I've got bluetooth on my phone yet I can't seem to get my PC to recognise it - which leads me to think I can't. Am I right?

Do I have to buy a separate bluetooth USB dongle?

Thanks in advance

A:USB wireless keyboard/mouse + bluetooth question

You will need a separate bluetooth dongle. If your kb/mouse are bluetooth/usb, all that means is that the mouse and kb are paired to the receiver that is connected to the USB port on your PC.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-wireless-keyboard-mouse-bluetooth-question.546587/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi,
My Bluetooth Dell keyboard just stopped working. My device driver says I have an"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" in the Blue tooth wireless hub.

I searched and could not find any posts specific to my keyboard problem. I have changed batteries, restored to an earlier day, did the troubleshooter, deleted and reinstalled the drivers. Nothing works. I would appreciate any help! Thanks in advance.

Here are my specs: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 6
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3069 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 943578 MB, Free - 560122 MB; D: Total - 10239 MB, Free - 4873 MB; M: Total - 476269 MB, Free - 225855 MB;

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-43-error-bluetooth-keyboard-on-windows-7.963832/
Relevancy 47.3%

I've had the Microsoft Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard amp Explorer Intellimouse combo for years now I absolutely love the combo amp most of all the ergo keyboard but the transmitter was always a bit shaky amp the mouse was the old red style laser Now I've upgraded to the new Microsoft Explorer Bluetrack mouse and its on a separate little USB transmitter - is this on bluetooth now This new mouse doesnt seem to react like the Intellimouse did and isnt as smooth amp it'll take some getting used to I've tried new with my mouse Bluetrack bluetooth? Keyboard & Ergonomic installing the new software cd but it doesnt seem to quot Ergonomic Keyboard with bluetooth? & my new Bluetrack mouse run quot when I close the dvd drawer Do I need to uninstall the old Intellimouse software for the comp to see this new cd amp install the proper specs for the Explorer Bluetrack This may Ergonomic Keyboard with bluetooth? & my new Bluetrack mouse help with the sensitivity even though I've already adjusted it in the Intellimouse settings But I was also wondering if there were any rumors on a new Ergonomic Natural wireless keyboard with bluetooth amp mouse with blue track This would I could eliminate one of the transmitters since I have now It absolutely has to be a wireless ergonomic keyboard I hate normal ones

A:Ergonomic Keyboard with bluetooth? & my new Bluetrack mouse

Well... with those kind devices I never had to uninstall old drivers... but maybe you can give it a shot...
About installer not executing, are those devices compatible with Windows 7? even if not, you can go to "Computer" and then double click the CD icon, that should "force" the launch of the setup.

See ya!!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/125313-ergonomic-keyboard-bluetooth-my-new-bluetrack-mouse.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I am having issues using both the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse at the same time. Each device works flawlessly when connected separately. When the mouse is connected first the keyboard repeats keys and has a significant latency issue once connected. When
the Keyboard is connected first the mouse will not work once connected.
All bluetooth drivers and device drivers are up to date.
Is there a known issue with running multiple bluetooth devices at the same time? Is there an upgrade I can make to improve bluetooth functionality? Any advice/guidance that you could lend would be greatly appreciated. Please see below for the equipment in
question.
Equipment being utilized:
HP Elitebook 840
Windows 7
Logitech Bluetooth Mouse M557
Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810

Much thanks,
JR

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/fa1b840c-f5aa-4fce-8182-4db91a967c40/issues-with-logitech-bluetooth-keyboard-and-mouse?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 47.3%

i have bluetooth headphones called Remax RB-T7 i try connecting it to my laptop, it connects but the problem is that the headphones apears to be as wirlesskeyboard and there is no sound at all coming out of it i try connect it to my phone and it run normally can any one help me or guide for what should i do thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Bluetooth-headphone-seen-as-keyboard-in-devices-and-printers/td-p/5752899
Relevancy 47.3%
Relevancy 47.3%

Tried to search for this first so if it's been answered I apologize.

My work recently upgraded my laptop from Win XP Pro x86 to Win 7 Pro x64 and this is when this issue started happening:

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard, Keypad and Mouse combo set and every once in a while they will freeze for about 2 minutes and during that time I can't use any of them to interact with the computer. After about 2 minutes it seems like they unfreeze and go back to working normally.

I'm not really sure what the issue is because if I type keys and move the mouse, etc while the screen is frozen, all of the keys I pressed are processed immediately after the computer unfreezes...

If that doesn't make sense let me know and I'll try to re-word it. Thanks for your help, this is really frustrating me as it happens several times a day now.

A:bluetooth keyboard, keypad and mouse freezing up

Update the Keypad and Mouse drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138910-bluetooth-keyboard-keypad-mouse-freezing-up.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I multi-boot so in order to get Dialogue? Keyboard To Connection The Up Bluetooth Non-Metro How Get the keyboard working across several OS's seamlessly i e without having forever How To Get Up The Non-Metro Bluetooth Keyboard Connection Dialogue? to reinstall them each time it's vital to install the How To Get Up The Non-Metro Bluetooth Keyboard Connection Dialogue? KB without a passkey which means I need the old wizard and not this flashy yet very dumbed down Metro interface where I can't see what the heck is happening The question is HOW - By the way the mouse doesn't matter as it doesn't use a password I am starting out on the desktop and right-clicking the Bluetooth icon by the clock display Bluetooth devices but as soon as the connect button is pressed this new Metro look kicks in But if I connect the mouse in then it becomes totally disabled in the other OS's because I can't get the wireless set to Hardware-Based rather than Software-Based Also how does one put back a missing Bluetooth item in the Control Panel I see bthprops cpl is in System but for some reason appears nowhere in the CP icons or category view - that last part was sorted out

A:How To Get Up The Non-Metro Bluetooth Keyboard Connection Dialogue?

The reason I wanted to avoid the passkey was that Bluetooth dongles rarely have the capacity to remember multiple passkeys so for a multi-boot setup it's a nightmare of re-pairing often.

I just tried an experiment. I paired my Microsoft BT mouse and keyboard in Windows 8 in the normal way and allowed the passkey pairing for the keyboard, which cannot be bypassed in any way in Windows 8. Then I opened Microsoft Mouse (or Keyboard) software and went to the Wireless tab > Bluetooth Connection > Advanced and made sure it was set to Hardware-Based, meaning the hardware is not controlled by the software as far as connections are concerned.
This allows my Vista, Windows 7 and even my XP VM's to keep their connection and continue functioning properly with no passkey.
I posted this to help others in the same situation.
By the way, there is a quick tutorial HERE (scroll down) on how to connect any Bluetooth device that normally requires a passkey, without one, but it only works in systems up to and including Windows 7. The enhanced UI in 8 has scotched any chance of it happening there.

It isn't a perfect solution as it doesn't always work but it will have to do. At least now I don't have to switch off my BT hardware because I'm scared 8 will auto-connect it and screw up the other OS setings.
One would have thought that Microsoft with all their expertise could have thought of this, especially when it's their own hardware involved.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/4530-how-get-up-non-metro-bluetooth-keyboard-connection-dialogue.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I have the keysonic ACK-340BT keyboard with touchpad and left-right buttons, i was using with an acer tablet and win 8. After upgrading to 8.1 the touchpad and buttons stopped working, rest of the keyboard works. tested on another 8.1 machine and same issue.

So something changed from 8 to 8.1 that made the touchpad not working, any idea what?

edit.. it uses the Novel Smart-Touchpad

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/33658-8-1-touchpad-stopped-working-bluetooth-keyboard.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Greetings I have a dell inspiron e laptop that I got in June and it came with Vista I recently put Windows Professional on it and things appear to be working better than ever Anyways I got a rocketfish bluetooth keyboard model RF-ABTKB for Christmas and I have been having a rough time with it-- kind of makes pairing keyboard initial bluetooth issue me wonder why I don t just get a different one But it makes a good puzzle for a tech at least When I go to add device Windows begins searching for the keyboard I push the connect button on the back of the keyboard and Windows detects it Then a window comes up that has a number I enter the number and press enter on the bluetooth keyboard and there is bluetooth keyboard initial pairing issue an obvious response as Windows moves on to the next steps and finishes installing it However when I type anything on the keyboard it has no visible effect on the screen The keyboard shows up under devices as quot Rocketfish Bluetooth Keyboard quot If I right click on the keyboard and go to properties then Bluetooth tab it looks like this at first After about bluetooth keyboard initial pairing issue ten seconds the keyboard apparently disconnects and it changes to look like this So if I hit the connect button in the above window I have to enter the numbers again bluetooth keyboard initial pairing issue and it does the same thing over I figure the problem could be with my bluetooth driver My system has a Dell truemobile Bluetooth EDR module built in Trouble is windows installs its own driver that overpowers any other ones I install and when I delete it it reinstalls it again I went into the system drivers folder and deleted the sys files it said it was using but it made them back the next time it detected my bluetooth I guess its unpacking them from somewhere because I don t think I was connected to the internet So I guess any suggestions are welcome especially if someone knows how to stop windows from installing its own drivers or how to force another driver on Thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-keyboard-initial-pairing-issue.888585/
Relevancy 47.3%

I want to connect my iPad 2 with my wireless Keyboard ( White ) via Bluetooth. I bought it online at 1powershop( for its high Reputation) The Keyboard is ok, it works perfect with the mac. The iPad finds the name of the Keyboard, but will not log with it ( i miss the point: Please enter the code. ) Apple support could not solve the problem, probably they call back in a few days.

Has anyone the same problems ? Or does anybody know a solution ? May be, that's a topic for an update, it`s for me not realy dramatic, but a shame.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-bluetooth-keyboard-an-ipad-2-call-for-help.1008574/
Relevancy 46.87%

I need to know how to find out if a bluetooth adapter is installed on a d620.
The bios has a place to Disable or activate it. So im thinking it has the moduale installed. Any advice would help.

A:Dell D620 Bluetooth

Dell says that Bluetooth is an option on this model. If the option in the bios to enable or disable Bluetooth is hi-lighted, we can assume that the system has a Bluetooth adapter installed

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-d620-bluetooth.80874/
Relevancy 46.87%

I have a Dell 7710 with a Intel 8260 wifi/bluetooth card. I am trying to pair a Bluetooth headset (blue buds X) and it does not see the headset. I have the headset in pairing mode and the PC is searching, but it never finds it (or anything nearby).

My droid turbo 2 phone can see the blubuds and other devices near by. So I do not think it is an issue with the headset; rather, the 7710.

Also, on the 7710, I set the Bluetooth setting to "Alllow Bluetooth devices to find this PC" and my Turbo 2 does not see the pc.

I have the latest driver from dell. The card is seen in windows and shows functioning properly. The wifi works fine.

Any ideas? Could this be a driver/setting issue or just a bad card?

I did check and the two antennas are connected to the card.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/45680-dell-7710-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi, I'm having trouble with the BT modules for my Dell D520. It shows up in my Dell D510 Device Manager without any hassle!

The D510 is running XP Pro and the D520 is running Windows 7 Ultimate. I have 2 modules which work great on the D510 but not on the D520.

I have now sent away for another cable to see if there's any luck by doing this.

Could this be a problem with the D520 running 7

TIA

Scott

A:Dell D520 Bluetooth

Hi, are their any yellow or marks in device manager on the D520 are the drivers installed for the bluetooth?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/354986-dell-d520-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I bought these speakers with a new dell 8900 running windows 10 in March.  The on off button for the speakers is very inconsistent.  I go for weeks not being able to turn the speakers on.  This morning I pressed the bluetooth button for a really long time (just for the heck of it) and then pressed on/off and the light miraculously appeared.  But what am I doing wrong?  I bought these for wired usage, not for blue tooth.  Why doesn't the on off button always work?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19987820
Relevancy 46.87%

I am reading the specs for the Dell D630 and it shows this laptop has bluetooth.
How can I turn on bluetooth on the laptop or check to see if it turned on?
With bluetooth turned on can I trade files from laptop to iphone or from iphone to laptop?

Here are the specs:
http://www.dell.com/downloads/global...it_d630_en.pdf

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/win-xp-and-dell-630-bluetooth-question-619833.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi guys,

i recenty had a rootkit virus which i removed successfully thanks to some kind person on this forum

however since then my bluetooth isnt working

i have a dell 6400... the blue bluetooth light is on...but i usually have a bluetooth icon in the system tray which isnt there anymore

when i try to bluetooth something to my laptop from my phone...it discovers the laptop but then says sending failed

can someone please help me out

A:windows xp...dell...bluetooth

You may need to reinstall the Bluetoth drivers . .

You can go to the Dell support site, enter your Service Tag Number and download the bluetooth drivers. Be sure to use IE and do not use the Dell Download Manager!

Just download the driver file, save it to the desktop and double click to install

On the list of drivers, click on the driver file:

Then the download button here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-dell-bluetooth-477280.html
Relevancy 46.87%

This is the Toshiba Bluetooth stack that you will need to install to get your keyboard to pair.
 TC00636200a 
Google that and download the exe file directly from the Toshiba site. You have to uninstall the Dell 350 bluetooth software if you already have that installed. 
The camera is now the only thing I havent found a driver for, but I never used it anyway. 

A:XPS M2010 Windows 10 Success!! Bluetooth keyboard is working!

Hi g33kg1rl,
Thanks for posting.
Glad to hear you were able to find the driver to install for your keyboard.  The camera drivers can be found here:  http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/xps-m2010/drivers
Please scroll down to Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices (3 files) and you will see them.
http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=R151795&fileId=2731117815&osCode=WW1&productCode=xps-m2010&languageCode=EN&categoryId=IN
andhttp://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=K8MHV&fileId=2731094230&osCode=WW1&productCode=xps-m2010&languageCode=EN&categoryId=IN
If neither of these are working, contact me privately and I'll see what I can find.  Thanks
Regards,Robert

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19675078
Relevancy 46.87%

So my Rii Mini Keyboard with Trackpad RT-MWK finally arrived from Newegg last night The unit came with a small USB bluetooth adapter I plugged the Windows Rii HTPC Mini 8 Issues Keyboard Bluetooth adapter in but the keyboard in discoverable mode typed in Windows 8 HTPC Rii Mini Keyboard Bluetooth Issues the password Windows gave me and everything worked perfectly on the first try Then I decided I didn't like the USB port I plugged the bluetooth adapter into it has a rather bright red LED and I plugged it in to the front of the HTPC which was distracting Windows 8 HTPC Rii Mini Keyboard Bluetooth Issues so I decided to move it to the back Removed the USB adapter plugged it back in bluetooth adapter is discovered by Windows again but no input from the keyboard I try re-pairing it Windows never discovers the new device I go to the list Windows 8 HTPC Rii Mini Keyboard Bluetooth Issues of devices and remove it from the list and try re-pairing it again Again windows does not discover the keyboard even though the bluetooth adapter is still present and functional in windows Just in case it's a weird USB issue I move the adapter back to the original port where it once worked and still it does not pair with the HTPC In all of the cases it simply is not discovered by the Windows machine when searching like it was the first time To make sure there is nothing wrong with the keyboard I try to pair it with my cellphone Samsung Galaxy S and it works perfectly it's a little odd to see a mouse pointer on a cellphone screen but I digress So again I disconnect it and try to pair it with Windows again to no avail My best guess is that Windows somehow is remembering the paired device even though it's been deleted from the list of devices and simply won't find it again Does anyone have any experience with this I appreciate the help --Matt

A:Windows 8 HTPC Rii Mini Keyboard Bluetooth Issues

Why don't you try restoring your PC to the earlier state before plugging in your Rii. It might help wiping out the info already stored in the system and start fresh again.

You have a very nice smartphone. I also have an android phone (HTC One X) and sometimes I use it to control my HTPC. Download the FREE app on your phone and then download the server on your PC and you can control your HTPC smoothly via your home wifi network. You can even turn on your PC thru WOL (wake-on-lan) and turn it off also just using your smartphone. You might think about returning you Rii after trying the Unified Remote App.
My other HTPC controller is a logitech K-400 wireless keyboard with heat pad. It's always nice to have a full size keyboard with any PC. It also has a tiny USB dongle which didn't have the same problem like you have now even if I plug and unplug it to the front and back of the HTPC.

BTW, This isn't me on the video. I just grabbed it from youtube...hahaha. Cheers!

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/24002-windows-8-htpc-rii-mini-keyboard-bluetooth-issues.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I just bought a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard k It is a single keyboard that lets you type input into several diff devices - one at a time So if you have a Instructions? Bluetooth keyboard got a k480. Solved: Logitech just I No Notebook a Tablet a Smartphone and a Desktop PC and you use more than one of them during the day you can just switch Solved: I just got a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard k480. No Instructions? this keyboard by turning a dial and when you do that you select into which device the KB will be entering the data you type Pretty neat concept But there are no instructions I can t figure out how to connect it and pair it with these devices Presumably you set the dial to one of three available positions and then press a key to select the device type But the package does not contain any instructions Instead it just contains this web address www logitech com k Unfortunately this web site is not at all Solved: I just got a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard k480. No Instructions? intuitive when it comes to explaining how to use this thing It has a dial and enables you to turn the dial to switch between several Solved: I just got a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard k480. No Instructions? diff devices such as a phone or tablet or PC In addition it works with iOS Mac Windows and Android devices So you turn the dial to specify the device I think and then push a button to specify the OS Has anyone here bought one and if so can you explain how I can go to the website and find some instructions on how to use this keyboard Oh wait For anyone interested I think I may have found the instructions here http www logitech com en-ca manuals k -immersion-guide But I don t have a printer Not very convenient I suppose I can try to copy the entire web site to a text file Would anyone have any better ideas nbsp

A:Solved: I just got a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard k480. No Instructions?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-i-just-got-a-logitech-bluetooth-keyboard-k480-no-instructions.1148922/
Relevancy 46.87%

I have exhausted my efforts to get an answer out of Microsoft's forums regarding the problem with W8's insistence of flashing straight into the Metro Devices page when installing hardware thus precluding the ability to install a Bluetooth keyboard (or other BT device) without a passkey, an essential element of having a functional BT keyboard in each OS of a multi-boot environment.

So does anyone know where in the registry is the key that can be altered to stop Windows automatically assigning a passkey? I would imagine it's the same in Windows 7 if I only knew where that was!

A:Registry Way Of Disabling Bluetooth Keyboard Passkey Requirement?

Sorry I can't help directly. I also don't have or use BT so bear with me lol...

You could install the driver using device manager and it will probably not put up this passkey screen you're referring to.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/5041-registry-way-disabling-bluetooth-keyboard-passkey-requirement.html