Windows Support Forum

Rapidshare Premium Account

Q: Rapidshare Premium Account

Hi,

What happen to my rapidshare premium account... almost 5 days, download is very slow...15kbps and finally gone... Normally, i got 212kbps.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Rapidshare Premium Account

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Rapidshare Premium Account

Tell us more. What is a Rapidshare Premium Account?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/rapidshare-premium-account.138275/
Relevancy 90.73%

Hi Semi recently bought rapidshare and some traffic share for downloading quite large files ie game back Drop Account Speed On Rapidshare Premium ups etc I have a download manager flashget and use windows xp professional on two computers laptop and desktop My broadband is tiscali and usually get about meg out of it id say going by previous speed tests I am based in the UK and have wireless on my laptop and desktop my desktop uses a usb wireless adaptor Initially I was hitting record speeds of - kb s - absolutely flying couldnt have been happier Then I m not Rapidshare Speed Drop On Premium Account sure why but after a few days of not downloading I returned to it and was only getting kb s scattered over three files at a time I contacted rapidshare thinking maybe the fast speed was something Rapidshare Speed Drop On Premium Account you had to purchase further but they informed me I should not be having problems as I have trafficshare and until february until my account is closed They did offer that it may just be the mirror chosen for that download other downloads could go back to fast speeds - this hasnt been the case My settings are on random selected server in rapidshare too I decided to try my desktop downloaded flashget set the files to be downloaded - no change the speed is still kb s If anyone could help me get the speed back up to what it was previously I would be extremely grateful nbsp

A:Rapidshare Speed Drop On Premium Account

I think you should read the rules on that: http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

We do not offer support for file sharing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rapidshare-speed-drop-on-premium-account.783703/
Relevancy 65.79%

No stranger to using IDM but Rapidshare, & Slow Extabit Logins, IDM Netload Super Site for Premium on Friday i upgraded my system to Win Pro and although to begin with I was getting regular download speeds from the three premium accounts listed above now they have slowed down drastically Other links for downloading stuff from other sites such as IDM Super Slow for Premium Site Logins, Rapidshare, Netload & Extabit a rar or exe file for installing a new program etc I am getting proper dl speeds this is JUST a problem IDM Super Slow for Premium Site Logins, Rapidshare, Netload & Extabit for my premium accounts site logins Example download foobar I get - kbps download a rar file from either of three premium accounts and its only - kb sec Rapidshare is the worst starts at - kbps slowly getting better till capped at about - kbps So just to confirm i have site logins correct I have IE open and logged into each premium account I can confirm the dl starts successfully link is working but instead of getting - kb sec which was normal for me I now get only - kbps on ALL THREE accounts from a variety of sources Curiously I WAS getting - kb sec with netload just YESTERDAY even under this new win pro system it is just today that I am getting super slow speeds I have tried various files from various accounts from various sources all slow But non site login dl's are fast as always - kb sec which is the most i can get in my area location and modem equipment Some other info I was running only win xp for years with IDM up until Friday when I went Win During my time with XP i was getting - kb sec with site logins On a FRESH CLEAN install of Win I initially was getting - kbps speeds WITH SITE LOGINS as well as non site logins it is just TODAY that i can't figure out why they are throttled on all three accounts Curiously today i RESUMED a netload file rar part of many that had previously been started before complete a day or two ago and IT WAS STILL PERFORMING FAST - kbps TODAY Once that part was finished the next NEW rar file part plummeted to being the - kbps speed S I don't geddit To me this is very interesting and possibly key to helping you assist me in resolving this issue The real question is this Why are files that have previously been started before this problem happened incomplete downloads from yesterday or earlier are able to resume and get normal good download speeds of - kbps from the premium sites BUT NEW downloads selected from the premium sites today get poor speeds yet non site login downloads are also operating normally I am of course well versed in the correct procedure for getting site logins to work i have been using IDM for a few years now successfully EDIT Curiously now i tried another random file from netload and indeed am getting good dl speed So why are some netload rapidshare extabit files going fast and others slow I am of course pausing each file while trying a new dl I am also aware that some well sought after files like a just out new episode of dexter homeland whatever can be slow and that the next day or so the dl is faster but im getting poor speeds from sources that have been out awhile and or like my above example had parts in a que part was complete resumed the dl today and was getting - kbps then it finished and the second part was back to rubbish speed again S this was with netload Anyone got any ideas I just tried downloading a file from IE instead of FF which is my preferred browser but still same terrible speed It seems its not browser related I'm now installing IDM FF on a little EEEPC running xp that i have kicking about then will see wired if it gets better speeds from same source I added IDM to exceptions rule in Windows Firewall both private and publically rapidshare links seem to have speeded up but netload still piss poor

A:IDM Super Slow for Premium Site Logins, Rapidshare, Netload & Extabit

After installing IDM and FF (and all the addons it needs) on eeepc running xp, i was getting exactly same speeds for rapidshare and netload. I conclude netload servers must be compromised (or my isp is throttle netload but thats unlikely), but that IDM was not getting the exceptions it needed from Win 8 firewall without a little more configuration. Just kinda unfortunate that netload had to be having issues same time as me.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/11198-idm-super-slow-premium-site-logins-rapidshare-netload-extabit.html
Relevancy 49.02%

When we go into the computer..........click on the account it says   "The User Profile Service service failed the logon.  User profile cannot be loaded. So cannot get into account at all.  Shuts off opens again..........same thing.
I do not remember the password for the account that manages this computer. I've tried all of my passwords that I thought I had written down...........can't get into the account I called Jim. (My husband). So, can't even change passwords or get into the account
I made for him just to have a separate itunes account.   Any help would be appreciated.  Sylvia Giardina

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/85a254a9-d237-4829-b1e4-d86254158f91/windows-vista-home-premium-not-able-to-get-into-account?forum=itprovistasp
Relevancy 49.02%

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium on a Dell laptop and would like to be able to use the ""real"" administrator account. When i set up Windows 7, it asked for a user name. I entered my personal account name and it made me an administrator. When i try to use the < lusrmgr.msc > utility to edit the administrator password, etc. i get a message that Home Premium does not have this function. The system has me running as an administrator, which is a very bad idea for most users. I can't find any way to access the actual administrator account, if there is one. Any ideas on how to access the administrator account ? I don't want to change my account security and then end up with no way to use administrator priviledges when i need them.

A:Windows 7 Home Premium administrator account....

Navigate to this link this will show you how to unhide the hidden Administrator account.

Enable the (Hidden) Administrator Account on Windows 7 or Vista - How-To Geek

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-home-premium-administrator-account-628397.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hello everyone I dont need to start by saying how regretful I am of having Vista Anyhow i have problems with UAC VISTA UAC Home please Premium Solved: help account. account setting - I can only disable UAC account via msconfig - If using Control Panel I am not able to click any link that has the shield logo beside it The window will appear and simply dissappear seconds after By using the standard Administrator setting not the true Administrator access - I cannot perform Windows Update Error - I cannot log-in to Windows Messenger Same error message - I can connect to my wireless router but the icon is showing as not connected - So far i found out that i cannot change Solved: VISTA Home Premium UAC account. please help the sound and mouse setting - I cannot uninstall program - i cannot change my anti-virus setting Question - How Solved: VISTA Home Premium UAC account. please help can I fix the problem where i am able Solved: VISTA Home Premium UAC account. please help to disable UAC account through the appropriate way -- gt control panel instead of msconfig Question - Are the above is what is supposed to happen when using standard Administrator setting Question - I would like to be able to have proper access to my own laptop and should I wish to continue using the true Administrator access is there any way to set password and make it secure - At the moment every time i am using true administrator access I ll receive the redshield warning logo in the notficiation task bar saying that my UAC is turned off And oh ya by the way I am using - Avast with Real Time protection - Spybot real Time protection - Vista firewall Appreciate your help thanks nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

Hi, I am using my daughter's Dell laptop which is currently on Windows 7 Home Premium. She had a guest account already set up so I decided to use that one so as not to interfere with hers.

I loaded a new program I had recently bought which was all working ok until I came to the end which involves creating an ebook from all the information I had keyed on. (This was supposed to create an html file). Unfortunately this doesn't appear to be working.

I tested the same program on her administrator account and it worked perfectly. Does anyone know what I'm missing on my user account or what I need to do in order to make it work. The information I keyed in took ages and I don't want to start again if possible.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and would prefer idiot proof instructions for newbie.

Thank you

Ishjana

A:Windows 7 home premium user account issue

Ishjana, Welcome to TSG!
Perhaps your problem is the user account you are using does not have permission to execute the command asked.
Since you have access to your daughters account you can sign into her account and change the permissions of the user account you are having trouble with. To do that follow these instructions:
1.Click Start.
2.Click Computer.
3.Right click on the Hard Disk icon where your OS is installed on and click Properties.
4.Click the Security tab.
5.Click the Advanced tab.
6.Click the Change Permissions button located after the Permission Entries list.
7.A new window will appear on your screen. The window contains a list of all the user accounts available on your computer.
8.Select the user account you want to give total control over your Windows 7 and click the Edit button.
9.There are many selections available but try ticking the checkbox labeled “Total Control” and press OK.
10.Make sure the Apply to box is set to this folder, subfolders and files.

Now log out of your daughters account and back into the user account and retry creating the html file.

Hope that helps
Davey

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-home-premium-user-account-issue.1073122/
Relevancy 48.59%

I have been trying to help someone who has had a new hard drive fitted
and Vista premium reloaded.
The best we can do is to load Vista with no User Accounts created.
(We can start up up in Safe mode, too.)
Seems ok, access to Internet established, but when MS advised on over
30 updates, it would not accept an instruction to go ahead and advised
we needed Administrator account access.
When an account was created, it needed to reboot, and then failed to reach
the login screen, showing a black screen.

I wondered if this is a common mistake which your users could help. Sorry
I can't supply every detail of the computer. It's an old Dell PC, which ran Vista
well for a number of years. Checked both Memory and Hard Drive from diagnostics
disc.

The computer people who fitted the hard drive don't seem to know what's up,
and are beginning to wipe their hands of it.

A:User Account creation crashes Vista Premium

Is this Service Pack 1 or 2?

Where there any Service Packs in those 30 Updates

Josh

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/290771-user-account-creation-crashes-vista-premium.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I am trying to disable UAC on a more permanent basis than just turning it off as Windows Defender will turn it back on I am using this script C Windows System cmd exe k windir System reg exe Account Control - Premium User Vista Home ADD HKLM SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Pol icies System v EnableLUA t REG DWORD d f in order to actually turn UAC off I am running it in Task Scheduler and User Account Control - Vista Home Premium it does turn UAC off However it requires a second boot to apply it This takes too long so I am looking for a script that tests if UAC is on or off and re-boots only if it is on I tried a second batch file to run upon logon to reboot shutdown -r -t but I got into a perpetual reboot situation which required an Acronis restore to get out of Any idea how to get the second boot only if UAC is turned on I don t need the aggravation of UAC as I am the sole user and depend on my daily Acronis backups to resolve any problems that might occur by turning it off Or any other ideas how to get rid of it nbsp

Relevancy 48.16%

This matter may more than likely has been addressed and hopefully been solved If this is the case would someone direct me to the post W7 Account User Profile Cannot Premium - - Home Control Access please My profile is set to password and administrator My User Account Control setting is set to quot Never Notify quot It is a while since I accessed this User Account Control - Cannot Access Profile - W7 Home Premium feature and for the love ove me I cannot understand how or why it was set to this It sort of freaked me out a bit I have discovered if I reset the UAC back to default I am unable to access my profile at all after booting I am able to access and change this UAC setting back to quot Never Notify quot by logging onto my Admin profile account I use to access for secuity adjustments etc then log out reboot and access my profile once again So how do I get around this to reset the UAC back to a default on my profile account perhaps copy my profile to User Account Control - Cannot Access Profile - W7 Home Premium a dummy then delete my profile and rename dummy Or access my registery and chamge something there Cheers

A:User Account Control - Cannot Access Profile - W7 Home Premium

See if this helps: User Account Type - Change

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/364956-user-account-control-cannot-access-profile-w7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Hey guys, I know there's already a tutorial on this but what I want is to make a hidden account on Windows 7 Home Premium (no shit) and be able to access at the same time when I'm on the logon page.

Like in Windows XP, when you go to the logon page, if you press Ctrl+Alt+Del twice, another logon style pops up asking you to put in your Username and Password.
It is possible to do that on Windows 7 Home Premium.

I know there are 2 ways of making a Hidden Account via Regedit, (I've tried it and I can't access the account) and Local Group Policy W/e it is called. I haven't tried out the Local Group Policy one cause I dun have it is there any way of getting it on Windows 7 Home Premium.

Thank you

A:How to make a hidden account on Windows 7 Home Premium-READ B4 COMENT-

Hello, and welcome to Seven Forums.

You could use the tutorial below to set it to where you must enter both a username and password to log on to Windows 7.

Log On with User Name and Password

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/189397-how-make-hidden-account-windows-7-home-premium-read-b4-coment.html
Relevancy 47.73%

My machine ran like a peach for a year or so but in the past months i have been dealing with an ordeal of near random lockups Now to help troubleshoot 64 premium freezes account. home bit. random Seemingly win7 Detailed The first thing i would say is as a general rule this issue has not created crash dumps I know the attached file has but at the very least the earlier one was a a direct result of me causing a crash to force a crash dump in a situation where i knew a crash dump would be created There have been literally dozens and dozens and dozens of crashes or more accurately lockups Screen goes black machine remains on requires forced reboot And now to the tale These crashes started happening intermittently not long after i upgraded from adobe photoshop cs to cc So at first i naturally blamed it on cc or driver issues with cc which would grey screen lock up Then i started getting Seemingly random freezes win7 home premium 64 bit. Detailed account. blackscreen lockups doing random things like checking internet From there i began troubleshooting Things that i have done to attempt to find the issue Disable gpu use in photoshop Complete cleanout of video drivers in safe mode and Seemingly random freezes win7 home premium 64 bit. Detailed account. install of Seemingly random freezes win7 home premium 64 bit. Detailed account. various different drivers Lockups kept happening Running ati video driver without ccc Lockups kept happening Change from chrome to ie to firefox Lockups kept happening Change antivirus software from MSE to avast Lockups kept happening I press the nuclear button Clean install of windows updated to current then absolute bare minimum of programs required to work Photoshop cc avast adobe creative cloud Chrome nothing else Fine for - days then lockups return I remember that when i installed cc for the first time i did a bunch of windows updates I systematically roll back months to a years worth of updates Lockups keep happening Install every diagnostic and stress testing tool i can find Intel processor diagnostic tool PASSED Run D mark pass three times fail th the second the program starts the mobile iphone quality test via blackscreen lockup Run video memory stress test hours no errors found Rum windows memory diagnostic for regular passes no errors found Run crystaldiskinfo primary listed as good secondary listed as caution over reallocate sectors I read up on effect of aging on psu capacitors how it can cause a slow creep of lockups bsods Now comes the most interesting part I place the machine into essentially low power mode I use ccc to underclock the gpu to the minimum speed to try to draw less power i set win from performance power plan into the power save power plan I physically remove bluray drive days later and being able to use photoshop that whole time with no lockups which used to come at least once a day i put my bet down My best guess at this point from reading was that my psu was no longer able to provide sufficient power to my system The psu was - years old and during the wave of crashes at one point i noticed that every so often the fan would not spin up The psu was high quality though or rather i paid a lot for it XD a modular odin Now comes the most interesting part My brand new psu arrives I install i spool the gpu back up to default I reinstall bluray drive nothing is overclocked on my machine ever I go just over a day before blackscreen lock up Imagine my proverbial feels Begin running driver verifier Begins monitoring everything temperature wise with speedfan All temps normal Remove bluray drive Still get lockups Run windows memory checker for hours No errors Run video memory stress test all evening overnight extended Passes errors Run Furmark for mins no lock up during test Run Seatools for windows Primary drive fails short drive stress test Run crystal disk drive listed as good Run diskcheckup primary drive fails short drive stress test Both failures mention a host hardware or software re... Read more

A:Seemingly random freezes win7 home premium 64 bit. Detailed account.

You say that the two crashes were most likely related to you forcing a crash, but I'm not seeing that here. Both these crashes were triggered by WHEA errors reported by your CPU, saying there's an internal CPU timer error. This can be caused by a number of things, but usually it relates to anything that can trigger the CPU to have an imbalanced timer, such as power failure, heat, overclocking, or just a bad CPU. I've even seen motherboard software do this due to their notorious habit for harboring bugs of this sort, but it is not the most common occurrence. Most likely some hardware failure is the issue here, especially given that Windows reinstalls aren't helping. Oh, any one last thing: BIOS bugs can also manifest as this, so make sure your BIOS is updated too. The date I see on it is 3/6/2012.

The power options on Windows don't really affect the GPU but rather the CPU, the hard drive, and a couple other items. The only GPU-related power saving it does that I'm aware of is the PCI-E LSPM (Link State Power Management). However, while I have had the rare case where a GPU was faulting because of it, LSPM is more likely to be enabled for lower power settings than high, so it does not fit your scenario.

Personally, I smell a bad CPU. The GPU can be suspect I reckon, but I don't see how it can translate with a internal timer fault for the CPU. Unless there's some timing thing going on directly between the GPU and CPU that I'm not aware of, I cannot personally see the relation.

Btw, do you have onboard video? Have you perhaps tried to remove the graphics card and test onboard video stability?

Analysts:

Code:
3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa800e907028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000fe000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000800400, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

3: kd> !errrec fffffa800e907028
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa800e907028
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record Id : 01ce8e9bb27d0582
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 8/1/2013 11:45:37 (UTC)
Flags : 0x00000000

Section 0 : Processor Generic
Descriptor @ fffffa800e9070a8
Section @ fffffa800e907180
Offset : 344
Length : 192
Flags : 0x00000001 Primary
Severity : Fatal

Proc. Type : x86/x64
Instr. Set : x64
Error Type : Micro-Architectural Error
Flags : 0x00
CPU Version : 0x00000000000306a9
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000006

Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific
Descriptor @ fffffa800e9070f0
Section @ fffffa800e907240
Offset : 536
Length : 128
Flags : 0x00000000
Severity : Fatal

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000006
CPU Id : a9 06 03 00 00 08 10 06 -... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/301804-seemingly-random-freezes-win7-home-premium-64-bit-detailed-account.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I've tried installing the gpedit for Windows 7 Home Premium it doesn't do nothing.
When I try to open a file like uTorrent I get this error message Gyazo - e3c92d6e83d4e34117a05c1fb492ac75.png I am a admin.
I am thinking of installing a different version of Windows.

A:Blocked by group plolicy on admin account. (Windows 7 Home Premium)

Hello Assassin, and welcome to Seven Forums.

You're wasting your time trying to install Group Policy to an edition of Windows that doesn't have it included by default. Doing so usually does not work, or comes with side effects that could make the system unstable.

If you want Group Policy, then you should have Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate installed instead.

Local Group Policy Editor - Open

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/326190-blocked-group-plolicy-admin-account-windows-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi guys, i had a first administrator account on my Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit laptop. The user account name was Owner. Someone went into the control panel/User accounts and safety and either pressed "delete files" or "keep files". But i think the person pressed keep files because i went to computer\Users and still saw a folder named Owner with all my old files. I tried to find the account in Regedit.exe and followed the steps accordingly to what other people say. I didn't see Owner in regedit. I know my files are hidden but how can I get my account back, is there a system restore to get the account back?

A:Help with restoring my deleted administrator account?(Windows Vista Home Premium)

You can run a System Recovery from Safe Mode.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/296052-help-restoring-my-deleted-administrator-account-windows-vista-home-premium.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi, I have two highschool daughters with laptops they use at school running Vista Home Premium. I have them running on user accounts and I don't want them to have the admin account because they will simply start typing it in all the time if they know what it is, which defeats the purpose of running as a user account.

There are only two things they need to do that Vista Home Premium doesn't seem to allow without the admin password - connect thumbdrives and connect printers. They need to do both of these things at school.

Is there a way to disable the admin account security only on these two tasks?

Relevancy 47.73%

After googling a bit it seems this is only intended to be possible after you have windows loaded then there are commands you can run to activate the Admin account at login screen.

However I can't get past the login screen because my customer forgot the password. Format & reinstall of Windows is to be used only as a last resort per her instruction. The Administrator account password is probably blank, I just can't log in with it.

I have an idea... what if I take the hard drive out and access the files using a another computer? Is there a way to edit the registry or enable the Administrator account at welcome screen by modifying those settings via direct manipulation of the files?

I usually use Windows Key Enterprise for this, has cleared passwords in something like 7 of 8 cases. Unfortunately it gives an error about a corrupted registry or something in this case. :(

A:[SOLVED] Enable Administrator account in Windows Vista Home Premium?

Just tried NTpasswd which is supposedly the best for resetting Vista passwords, but it fails to mount the partition correctly. For some reason it is reporting as FAT16 even though it is almost certainly NTFS. The program attempts to mount FAT / FAT32 etc. then of course fails. Googling suggests the only way to fix this would be a MBR editor (extremely risky) to change the reported partition type from FAT16 to NTFS... Sledgehammer anyone?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-enable-administrator-account-in-windows-vista-home-premium-516371.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Anyone know of an equivalent to Rapidget for the new site Rapidshare.com domain? Now that Rapidshare.de is no longer uploading new files, you have to use RS.com for anything new, but Rapidget only logs into RS.de and there doesn't seem to be a similar tool available yet.

So...

a.) Can anyone point me to an independently developed tool for RS.com?

b.) Or alternatively, can any programmer out there figure out a way to access and modify the code to Rapidget to make it log into RS.com instead of RS.de?

c.) Or does anyone know of a FF extension that will at let me select a list of text links in a web page and open them all in new tabs?

Thanks.

A:Rapidshare.com

Im Really not sure if theres a Download Manager for Rapidshare.com, But its a matter of time till they make it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/rapidshare-com.61858/
Relevancy 43.43%

I'm trying to download a file from rapidshare but for some reason get 'The download cannot be provided. Please check, if your browser supports Javascript.' . I use Firefox & have never had this problem before . Any ideas? i've also tried in I.E. with the same message

A:Rapidshare

Hi Billee,Rapidshare will not work without Javascript. You should enable Javascript in Firefox settings Tools > Options > Content > Enable JavascriptIf you are using some kind of add-on like NoScript then you either have to disable that add-on, or allow rapidshare.com to execute scripts in it.If your firewall is set to block Javascript or any other script, you will have to change settings to allow execution of scripts in it.I hope this works for you

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/257081/rapidshare/
Relevancy 43.43%

I'm a free user, so I have to go through the waiting time after download, and of coarse the download limit. But when I was downloading a file last time, it was about 45 mb, but the download just finished at a few Kbs. So I knew the download canceled or something, so I tried again, and now Rapidshare tells me I'm already downloading a file, so I can't download anymore. So I leave it at that, I try a few hours later, but same thing. I try it throughout the day, but it still says I'm downloading something. Now I try today, and it still says the same thing. So I pretty sure something screwed up when I was downloading that file, and Rapidshare still thinks I'm downloading it or something. Anybody know how to fix this please?

Thank you.

A:Help with Rapidshare?

Try clearing your cache and cookies

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-rapidshare.829078/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi everyone I have some issue with rapidshare com This morning I opened up my computer and found that my IP cannot access rapidshare com When I use IE to access quot http rapidshare com quot the URL changes to quot res C WINDOWS system shdoclc dll dnserror htm http rapidshare com quot In Mozilla the browser suddenly turns to white and cannot even see the error message So I surfed with Safari and the error says quot The error was unknown error CFURLErrorDomain quot I used Chrome and it says quot This webpage is not available quot The webpage at http rapidshare com might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address I have another computer at home and that one also cannot access saying Rapidshare me Help with quot This Page cannot Be Accessed quot I can access rapidshare com using ihide but cannot download the files When I download and opened I found that the file size is just small Help me with Rapidshare kilobytes Please help me everyone and instruct me what to do Rgds RFQ nbsp

Relevancy 43.43%

Anyone know of an equivalent to Rapidget for the new site Rapidshare.com domain? Now that Rapidshare.de is no longer uploading new files, you have to use RS.com for anything new, but Rapidget only logs into RS.de and there doesn't seem to be a similar tool available yet.

So...

a.) Can anyone point me to an independently developed tool for RS.com?

b.) Or alternatively, can any programmer out there figure out a way to access and modify the code to Rapidget to make it log into RS.com instead of RS.de?

c.) Or does anyone know of a FF extension that will at let me select a list of text links in a web page and open them all in new tabs?

Thanks.

A:Rapidshare.com

Im Really not sure if theres a Download Manager for Rapidshare.com, But its a matter of time till they make it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/rapidshare-com.61858/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi all hope someone can help me please........I have been on rapidshare.com and bought and paid for a premium account which was fine and used it a couple of times but now no matter what i try i can not get on the web site???????? i can surf the web and visit any site i want with no problems and everypage i visit is fine all apart from rapid share i will just not let me on the error message i keep getting is.............Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: "" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. For assistance, contact your network support team.ive asked a few friends to try the site and they get on with no probsPlease please please can someone help me out. thanks

A:Rapidshare?

Hi, try contacting them http://rapidshare.com/en/imprint.htmlWhat browser are you using? Have you tried another?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/118085/rapidshare/
Relevancy 43%

Hello,

I hope my kind of problem belongs to this forum.
Recently, when I try to make a search on forums (such as: ************)
it doest work, and brings me a white page instead of showing the results.
sometimes the searchings work, but when I try to download from rapidshare, it never gives me to download, and brings me the same white page, instead of counting down untill I can download.
I had this problem last month, I was suggested to remove and reinstall the flash player and the Java, and it helped before!
although, now I tried it like 20 times and it didnt help!, I belive it happened since the Java downloader updated the latest Java programme...

I hope so much for help.
thanking you in advance

MODERATOR EDIT: Don't post links to file sharing sites. Read the forum rules regarding illegal activities and P2P before posting again.

A:Problems with Rapidshare

As [whichever mod edited] has made clear, this is such a sketchy topic that nobody wants to help. Nor do we have the answer, the problem is with rapidshare itself. It's not serving pages because it's being flooded with users. Read forum rules before posting, file sharing isn't something we're going to help you with.

Cheers,
Jamey

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/problems-with-rapidshare-383077.html
Relevancy 43%

Feature-Overview gt gt Premium Download-Limit gt gt No Limits Feature-Overview gt gt FREE Download-Limit gt gt Limited NOT NOW Rapidshare limits each Rapidshare [email protected]#$ PRACTICAL WAY! the [email protected]#$ user to a certain amount of downloading per day based on the users IP address Therefore by changing your IP address simply means gt gt avoiding massive COUNTDOWNS telling how long you ll have to wait to renew download link If you have - parts of MB to download from RapidShare it will give you more than secs to wait [email protected]#$ Rapidshare the PRACTICAL WAY! [email protected]#$ for now you must make a copy of your IP address if you don t [email protected]#$ Rapidshare the PRACTICAL WAY! [email protected]#$ know your IP visit http www whatismyip com so how do you change your IP address ---------------------------------------------- clear your browser cookies run COMMAND PROMPT start gt gt run gt gt cmd exe Run this command ipconfig release wait for atleast a minute then ipconfig renew ---------------------------------------------- or ---------------------------------------------- clear your browser cookies run COMMAND PROMPT start gt gt run gt gt cmd exe Run the following simple command ipconfig release Shutdown your PC and UNPLUG everything including your cable dsl modem and wait for atleast a minute boot your machine and your winXP will automatically RENEW your IP ---------------------------------------------- hopefully these will result in an IP change check your IP again http www whatismyip com if your IP changes you can continue your downloads from Rapidshare NOTE for dynamically assigned IP address only check your ISP or download ---------------------------------------------- CryptLoad free to download http cryptload info Free users users who are using the file-hosting-service for free normally have to type in some characters from a image CL has a image-recognition-interface so that it types in the characters for the user The wait-time can be shorten by simple reconnecting to the internet-service-provider CL does that for you This only works if you get a dynamic IP-address ---------------------------------------------- if it doesn t work on your machine please don t ask me why use at your own risk enjoy nbsp

A:[email protected]#$ Rapidshare the PRACTICAL WAY! [email protected]#$

I'm sure that would be against the rules and ToCs with rapid share.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rapidshare-the-practical-way.682394/
Relevancy 43%

Hello to all I m a relative noob when it comes to pc s and I am pulling my hair out I m hoping someone can help with rapidshare.com Trouble me I am a rapidshare premium account holder and up until last Trouble with rapidshare.com thursday I was experiencing download speeds of upto kbps Since then Trouble with rapidshare.com the speed has dropped to wait for it kbps If i m lucky this might jump to kbps Trouble with rapidshare.com I contacted rapidshare and they assured me there was no problems their end I logged on to rapidshare while at work and yes experienced full download speeds I went back to my home pc logged onto rapidshare there and again got kbps download speed I then ran a speed test which came out at mb Downloaded some files from various sites and got high download speeds I tried rapidshare again and got kbps My isp insist it could be my distance from the exchange line quality modem drivers but I feel these are not causing the problem Has anybody got any ideas what could be causing the slowdown to that one particular site Many many thanks in advance Darren nbsp

A:Trouble with rapidshare.com

You may have a corrupted system... it could be from a virus, spyware, or a failing hard drive.
Tell us more about your computer brand, model, memory, hard drive, and age. Also what security software is installed for antivirus and antispyware.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/trouble-with-rapidshare-com.135754/
Relevancy 43%

I used to have an ext that let me download rapidshare links in firefox ( just click the link ,it would go to a blank page, and go back again to the original page and download in Firefox)but i reformated my pc and now i cant find it, any help anyone?

A:rapidshare links

Rapidshare is a p2p site that we can not assist in.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/rapidshare-links-402440.html
Relevancy 43%

Is there a program that downloads from their site automatically that has been updated recently the program i searched on google i seen don't work

A:RapidShare downloader

There are programs for downloading this rapidshare files but 99% they all don't work because, downloading a file from rapidshare through several steps prevents misuses.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rapidshare-downloader.727979/
Relevancy 43%

For the past two weeks, every time I try to use the free download part of Rapidshare, I get the following: "Your IP address xxxxxxxxx is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed." I haven't been downloading as far as I can tell. My computer is still screwed up (see my previous post). My ISP (Verizon) says that the problem is with my computer, not their network.

Relevancy 43%

i am using a cellphone internet connection to my pc so the IP is always the same an cent download from rapid share because of this any 1 know of simple ways to get around this??

A:rapidshare IP restriction

Well, seeing as you are running a cracked version of XP (Vienna), and you post is asking for a way to bypass IP restrictions (either by the ISP or the host site), we'll need to close this thread.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/rapidshare-ip-restriction-409309.html
Relevancy 43%

2 days ago I posted a question regarding scheduling RapidShare sessions. Instead of receiving an answer, the thread was closed:

http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/961127-schedule-rapidshare-manager.html#post7674536

with the explanation that "As advised above, no help with P2P. Please check the rules. Closing."

Since I use RapidShare manager to download only legal material and it isn't really a P2P application, I am surprised by this.

Can you please explain?

Thx.

Relevancy 43%

I was just wondering if any premium users of Rapidshare have experienced an extreme slowdown lately?

Over the last day or so my downloading speeds have dropped from around 250kb/s to literally 5kb/s at maximum, while other sites like hotfile seem to be fine, and my internet speed is its usual speedy self.

I usually use Jdownloader and its giving me slow speeds, I tried using my browser and still get the same speed, its absurd.

No idea why it suddenly dropped to a crawl!

Any suggestions?

A:Rapidshare slowdown?

Not sure this is a networking issue, hence the low responses...

Only the one site has problems, its probably on their end. I wouldn't pay for their service anyway, but since you are reach out to their tech support would be my suggestion.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rapidshare-slowdown.931400/
Relevancy 43%

Alright, I downloaded somthing from Rapidshare, and my internet cut out... so, needless to sy the download was lost, but now, whenever I go back there to Download the files, it claims im still downloading a file.

I reset my computer, deleted temporary internet files and cookies, any other ideas would be aprieciated.

Relevancy 43%

Hello all. Right now I am using a friend's account to download videos from Rapidshare, coupled with RAR for compressing. The problem is that the audio doesn't work once I unpack the file. The visual is fine, and I am certain its not a problem with my video player. Please help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-rapidshare.798289/
Relevancy 43%

I don` t know whether this post should go here but o well.Here is my problem,most of the time whenever I try to access www.rapidshare.com it says page cannot be found.When i use a download link (e.g www.rapidshare.com/000000/files/xxxxx.rar)in firefox it just wants to download a 0k/b file and in internet explorer again it just says page cannot be found.The same link works on other pcs in the house but not mine i have even tried reinstalling windows(fresh copyaka format)and it still does not work which is wierd.

A:Can`t load rapidshare.Please help

Upload a word document on rapidshare and then try that link. If it works, your problem isn't rapidshare.

Perhaps you are receiving faulty download links that aren't formatted correctly.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/can-t-load-rapidshare-please-help-275034.html
Relevancy 43%

Since the new Rapidshare system started last month, I've been unable to download anything from the system. My computer is now a Dell desktop with Windows XP Home using dialup service (Earthlink). I can't download anything including jpegs' mpegs, rams' and zips using either Firefox or Netscape (latest versions). Whenver I try to download anything using these browsers, my computer just freezes up. I can download jpegs' and other media except Rapidshare using IE. The IE error message I get when try to use Rapidshare is:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.
If nothing helps, getting a premium-account will override the IP-check, which means it will solve this problem.

Any ideas on what's the problem is or how to solve it?

A:Rapidshare Downloading

Works for me in both netscape and firefox.
Are you blocking script to http://rapidshare.de because it needs to be used so unblock it.
Cookies can be blocked

Most downloads of files from rapidshare are from other site that post links too.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rapidshare-downloading.504007/
Relevancy 43%

Howcome rapidshare that stupid uploading place doesnt let me download even after an hour has gone Past like i downloaded a 48Mb file and i cant download anything else howcome??
i left them and downloaded 1by1 an hour inbetween!!!!
But it still wont let me dwnld??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/freaking-rapidshare.422500/
Relevancy 43%

hey people,

what is the best program to use to download from rapidshare?

Since i always get the message saying wait or u r already downloading something.

cheers

A:Rapidshare Downloads

sosodef,I'm going to presume that you're not using a premium account, or a download accelerator. I've checked the RapidShare FAQ's. They say they have tested the following programs successfully: GetRight, FlashGet, GoZilla and IDM. hthBe (accelerator) SafeDa Bleeping Advisor, Animal

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/39391/rapidshare-downloads/
Relevancy 43%

Files can stay in RapidShare for 3 months, right?
Can the uploader make it stay less time? (after the uploading)

Relevancy 42.57%

Hey guys So a few days ago I was browsing b on chan when I came across a spam rapidshare download I foolishly downloaded it and when I opened it it was an exe file and I launched it and a picture of a dog or something of no importance popped up Later that day I was on the web when a bunch of firefox tabs opened up and directed to videos with sanatic songs on YouTube I would exit out all of them but they would come back later I also found Rapidshare 4chan Virus files on my desktop One labeled quot mine quot and the other labeled quot theirs quot I find these same files in my firefox folder C Program Files Mozilla Firefox Of course deleting them does nothing because they come back later Whenever I start firefox now either a bunch of windows start up with 4chan Rapidshare Virus those songs or 4chan Rapidshare Virus a bunch of tabs Attached file contains DDS and Attach file because it's too long to post here Any help would be appreciated

A:4chan Rapidshare Virus

Hello tatertot and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/241012/4chan-rapidshare-virus/
Relevancy 42.57%

I have A Rapid Share premium account and I use Rapid Get. I often notice that when I copy and paste multiple Rapid Share links into Rapid Get only the even numbered links are entered into the program. If I try to copy and paste one of the odd numbered links into the program is says there are not files to add. Well if I manually copy and paste the link into a new browser window I can download it directly from the Rapid Share web site. Does anyone know what?s going on? It appears lots of people have this problem.

A:Rapid Get Problem? (rapidshare)

Is this problem solved in the meantime?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/72573/rapid-get-problem-rapidshare/
Relevancy 42.57%

I use megaupload and rapidshare, which was no problem. But for some time, I can't download properly anything anymore, with both of them.
The strange thing is, some files can be downloaded with with no problem, but with other files, it downloads normally but then suddenly stops and won't download at all anymore. there is no errormessage or anything, it just suddenly stops downloading. Then when I select another file, it works ok but when I try the previous file again it stops again. Sometimes it will start downloading a few Kb and then stops.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/errors-with-megaupload-and-rapidshare.760584/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi guys I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I have a Rapidshare account and I use Flashget manager for my downloads. The problem is, sometimes the links I choose won't start downloading. The links are not dead but it won't start downloading for some reason. After a few hours, when I resume them they might work. Sometimes they stop downloading by themselves and I have to resume them to start again.

This really gets on my nerves and I had this problem from the beginning. I tried everything but the problem still exists.

I'd be so grateful if someone told me a solution to this problem.

Thanks,
George

Relevancy 42.57%

Hi. I've recently gone 'wireless' and now have a "Siemens Gigaset SE587 WLAN dsl" router. Occasionally, I will have a few files to download from Rapidshare. With my old modem, I could bypass the waiting time imposed between downloads by simply disconnecting and reconnecting. Try as I might, I cannot do the same thing with the router. The router can be configured by going to h**p://192.168.1.1 but I've not been able to find a way of changing the IP address currently assigned to me. Can anyone tell me if my old reconnect/disconnect trick is still available and how it's done?

Many thanks.

A:Change IP address (for rapidshare etc)

Now your system connects through the router, so you need to disconnect /reconnect the router from the internet (removing and inserting the DSL cable to the router will work)

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/42033-change-ip-address-rapidshare-etc.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi to all seven forums I did not know which section for this topic moderators plz move this thread if its in wrong section I facing this thing any rapidshare. I from could not download problem for long time maybe it since from when I m using windows seven when I download anything from rapid I could not download any thing from rapidshare. share free user after free user time passed and when I press download button the IDM starts download message is appear but when I hit Start Download a error message appears and it says quot some sites do not allow requesting the same file twice quot I also follow the IDM suggestion that pressing and hold the special key downloading from special key downloading try to starts with browser downloader but the problem is same download can't start I lot traveling internet to solve this problem and what I got is to put some RapidShare proxy on the proxy setting of IDM but it did not works also on putting proxy IDM even did not download any thing from any web site and I fed up and delete proxy from IDM proxy setting plz solve my problem if anybody help it would be highly appreciated also sorry my english

A:I could not download any thing from rapidshare.

Just a friendly word of warning... I recently saw the item (or very similar) revealed in your first screenshot mentioned in a security article as containing a password stealer.

Otherwise I use a great tool for downloading DJ mixes from various file hosting sites including Rapidshare and SoundCloud.

FreeRapid Downloader is a very well supported portable freeware app that handles downloading from Rapidshare and many other file-sharing services (see the plugins list). You can queue downloads for sites you do not have an account for and FRD does all the waiting, and also handles most of the annoying captchas for these. Requires Java 6. Just extract the contents of the zip file to a folder and launch FRD.exe.

Alternative download - Softpedia (certified virus/adware/spyware free)

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/167976-i-could-not-download-any-thing-rapidshare.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi I have a rapidshare account and I use rapidshare manager to manage download and it works great, but I would like to be able to schedule it automatically to start and stop unattended. Do you know of a tool that will let me do that?

Thx

A:schedule rapidshare manager?

We don't provide advice or assistance with RapidShare and other file-sharing apps.

Read here.

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/schedule-rapidshare-manager.961127/
Relevancy 42.57%

whats up guys,
whats the deal with yousendit.com,sendthisfile.com and rapidshare is it true that when you download from them that they install spyware and adware and sometime hijack you?because i remember i got hijack when i downloaded a song my friend send me. can someone explain what going on

Relevancy 42.57%

Hello I recently received help for a problem that I was having with my computer which was ultimately solved by replacing my video card During the fix process I did end up backing up my C drive to an external HD and reformatting my machine HJT Rapidshare included log emailing: Just a Rapidshare emailing: HJT log included few days ago after this fix was complete a friend emailed me to tell me that I may have a virus on my machine She said she had been receiving emails from me with the following Subject and Message Subject It should interest you it link removed I ve run scans for viruses using AVG as well as an online Malware scanner can t remember which one I used sorry but nothing has come up Since I received another report of another email going to my friend in the last couple of days I thought I would come to the experts Can anyone tell me how to make the emails not go out Hijack This Logfile Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C WINDOWS system dlcxcoms exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer dlcxmon exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Corel Corel Photo Album MediaDetect exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements apdproxy exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - URLSearchHook AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - Toolbar AVG Security Toolbar - CCC A -B CA- -B A - F DD - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run dlcxmon exe quot C Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer dlcxmon exe quot O - HKLM Run DLCXCATS rundll C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X DLCXtime dll email protected O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRun O - HKLM Run AVG TRAY C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Ado... Read more

A:Rapidshare emailing: HJT log included

Hiya

Are you still having this problem?

I've removed the link you gave, as it may well contain malware.

Can you do the following:

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or

Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.
Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
Double-

click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates".

(If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from

here.)
Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
Click the Scanning Control tab.
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before
scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining.

Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the
main menu.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the
Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.

Click Close to exit the program.

So, in your next reply, post the contents of the MBAM log, SAS log and a fresh HijackThis log

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rapidshare-emailing-hjt-log-included.844026/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi
I get this whenever I download from rapidshare.
The download session has expired.
Possible reasons:
The download takes to long to be saved.
For this download, in the background your Internet Service Provider has assigned a new IP address. If you are for example an AOL customer, or use a similar Service Provider, please try to use a different browser.
Please Advice.

A:Rapidshare Download Problem

Please refer to the forum rules as we don't offer assistance with P2P applications.

http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

Closing thread.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rapidshare-download-problem.747748/
Relevancy 42.57%

I am having the exact same problem as Jman012. Yesterday my GMAIL account sent out a link to a rapidshare .exe file to everyone I had ever sent an email to. Does someone please have a solution to this?

A:Rapidshare email virus

Welcome to BCThe process of cleaning your computer may require you to temporarily disable some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.NOTE: Before saving MBAM please rename it to zztoy.exe....now save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note:-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. Note 2:-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs---------------------------Be sure to re-enable your AV and malware scan tools if they were disabled

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/259198/rapidshare-email-virus/
Relevancy 42.57%

Last night I got an email from myself on my gmail account that I didn t send It had been sent to anyone I had out. emailed file Rapidshare ever sent email to All that was in it was a link to a file on rapidshare http rapidshare com files setup exe Here s my hijackthis log Logfile of Trend Micro Rapidshare file emailed out. HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS RtHDVCpl exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS System rundll exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C WINDOWS WindowsMobile wmdc exe C WINDOWS System rundll exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqbam exe C Windows System mobsync exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files uTorrent uTorrent exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmplayer exe C Program Files Winamp winamp exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www alienware com Mothership amp ai E D F D R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http g msn com SEENUS SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www alienware com Mothership amp ai E D F D R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www alienware com mothership R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www alienware com mothership R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http g msn com SEENUS SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll R - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file O - Hosts localhost O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLL O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dll O - Toolbar Windows Live Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dll O - Toolbar AVG Security Toolbar - CCC A -B CA- -B A - F DD - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - HKLM Run Windows Defender ProgramFiles Windows Defender MSASCui exe -hide O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run RtHDVCpl RtHDVCpl exe O - HKLM Run RemoteContr... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rapidshare-file-emailed-out.867462/
Relevancy 42.57%

I have A Rapid Share premium account and I use Rapid Get. I often notice that when I copy and paste multiple Rapid Share links into Rapid Get only the even numbered links are entered into the program. If I try to copy and paste one of the odd numbered links into the program is says there are not files to add. Well if I manually copy and paste the link into a new browser window I can download it directly from the Rapid Share web site. Does anyone know what’s going on? It appears lots of people have this problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rapid-get-problem-rapidshare.519707/
Relevancy 42.57%

Well I need help, my Rapidshare downloads where like... 200kb/s and no they are of 1kb/s I am running windows 7 professional.

all downloads from other places like megaupload or deposit files, etc... are normal speed (200kb/s) any idea? thanks in advance for the help

A:Rapidshare extremely slow

It might be rapidshare themselves...

Resaon being because your download speed from other sites is normal

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/32012-rapidshare-extremely-slow.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi guys, just upgraded my pc, had Vista installed and everything works well other than when I use Flashget as a download manager and attempt to download files from Rapidshare. I've been using this manager and download source for years and never had a problem, but now Flashget disconnects the download after about 3 secs. Flashget manages downloads from anywhere else but not Rapidshare. I can still download from Rapidshare direct but not via Flashget. It's probably worth noting that I've installed the latest version (8 I think) of AVG anti virus. Any ideas?
Cheers
Steve

A:Cant Download From Rapidshare Using Flashget...help!

Hi Steve.Do you have a premium account with RapidShare?Below from RapidShare:I can generally not download any files, what can I do?If you do not have a Premium Account, you have to deactivate a possible Download Accelerator. This resolves the issue in most cases. If you are still encountering problems, you could possibly be blocking our cookies. Cookies are required for Proxy User

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/159409/cant-download-from-rapidshare-using-flashgethelp/
Relevancy 42.57%

I just downloaded a program for Android called Root Call Blocker from RapidShare.com and I am not sure about RapidShare. I don't know anything about it. I just want to be sure it's not one of those rogue sites that distributes Trojans in their downloads.

I received two files in the downloaded archive:
LuckyPatcher.1.0.19.by.ChelpuS.apk
Root Call Blocker 1.8.3.7.apk

Is there a reason to believe these files are not safe?

Relevancy 42.57%

Hi,

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate edition 64 bit. My problem is that though I have .NET framework preinstalled, rapidshare plus 3 or 4 can't be run. When I start rapidshare plus, it shows en error "could not update the file" . Then error is displayed in the screen of rapidshare that server connection error.

Please help me how to solve the problem.

Pranav

A:Windows 7 Problem with rapidshare

Tell us precisely what the name of the file that it is trying to update is..

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/51416-windows-7-problem-rapidshare.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello,

On Saturday I discovered that my Yahoo email account was sending emails to all my contacts. The subject line varied:
"good afternoon"
"i think that it will be pleasant to you"
[no subject]

The only content was a link (which I have altered to make it unclickable):
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/257117395/install.exe?0,0226292
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/257353245/install.exe?id0,8725469
hxxp://fiordlandnz.com/images/install.exe?0,6789134

I deleted all my contacts and that seems to have stopped it for now, but I assume there's some malware in my computer somewhere.

I've tried to find out what it could be by using Google, but without success. Does anyone here have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,
Delilah

A:email hijack: rapidshare link

Pretty please? With flowers and a cherry on top?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/email-hijack-rapidshare-link.845217/
Relevancy 42.14%

hey i have an valid rapidshare account and i try to get the direct link of file through the source code and then copy it into address bar and it starts download .. but when i log out and then copy again into address bar it does not work . ??
and i want to generate a direct link for my friend so he can download without giving him the login information .. i have seen various rapidshare premuim link maker doing the same thing.. but could not understand how they generate the direct link which could be used by all the people ??
any help would be appreciated

A:Rapidshare direct link problem

The links expire normally
When you upload the file, Rapidshare will show you the Download link (that you just copy) and also the delete file link (just for you)

Some Rapidshare links are members only (this cannot be used by Free members)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/rapidshare-direct-link-problem.113348/
Relevancy 42.14%

Guys Love the help in the past and think greatly of your site Got a problem with my computer I have trouble downloading files of around mb from sites using hotfile and rapidshare The download starts and hangs after a few minutes I do not have the problem with torrents They load fine overnight download video rapidshare from and Cannot hotfiles I also dont have problems with my laptop It downloads from rapidshare and others Cannot download video from hotfiles and rapidshare flawlessly Internet connection seems fine as laptop works and desktop doesn t Only having problems with my desktop I have run Malwarebites and I run Avira Antivirus Both come up clean So I was wondering if you could check my Hijackthis file out to see if you see something Thanks in advance Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Creative SBAudigy ZS Cannot download video from hotfiles and rapidshare Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy ZS DVDAudio CTDVDDet EXE C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C WINDOWS system hphmon exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avgnt exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource RemoteControl RCMan EXE C PROGRA Ahead NEROPH data Xtras mssysmgr exe C Program Files Valve Steam Steam exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroTray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop sched exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avguard exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system MsPMSPSv exe C WINDOWS system HPHipm exe C Documents and Settings Administrator Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Video Download Toolbar Helper - BD C- E - E - E - A F BBF EA - C Program Files Video Download Toolbar v Video Download Toolbar dll O - BHO URLHooker Class - F F- C - F - - D FABC - C PROGRA FLASHV URLHOO DLL file missing O - BHO Video Download Toolbar IE Browser Helper Object - B A - A - DC -AC - EB E - C PROGRA VIDEOD V RESOUR VIDEOD DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - Toolbar Video Download Toolbar - E BE D-A A- F - DC - F A CC - C Program Files Video Download Toolbar v Video Download Toolbar dll O - HKLM Run Ptipbmf rundll exe ptipbmf dll SetWriteCacheMode O - HKLM Run CTSysVol C Program Files Creative SBAudigy ZS Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe r O - HKLM Run CTDVDDET C Program Files Creative SBAudigy ZS DVDAudio CTDVDDet EXE O - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run SBDrvDet C Program Files Creative SB Drive Det SBDrvDet exe r O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run HPHmon C WINDOWS system hphmon exe O - HKLM Run HPHUPD quot C Program Files HP Photosmart hphinstall UniPatch hphupd exe quot O - HKLM Run Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon C Program File... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-download-video-from-hotfiles-and-rapidshare.943302/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello all new here I recently got a virus or spyware that sent an email to everyone in my email history not only contacts but everyone I've emailed to It's my gmail account The subject was quot gt gt quot and the only content (Not Email to sure virus rapidshare name) link about in it was a rapidshare link hxxp rapidshare com files install exe Not sure what it does and I did send emails to everyone saying not to download it etc I have Email virus link to rapidshare (Not sure about name) Avast currently installed as my only virus protection I never got anything about it either I did change the password if it happens again Avast scans haven't revealed anything yet and i will Email virus link to rapidshare (Not sure about name) notify you if there is anything Here are the DDS RootRepeal and HiJackThis logs DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Nicky at on Sun Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - AV avast antivirus VPS - On-access scanning enabled Updated DB - F - A -B - A FD D AV Norton Internet Security On-access scanning enabled Updated E A - - -B - C C F SP Spyware Doctor disabled Updated C EDD - E- ac- F -EFA E CBC SP Windows Defender enabled Updated D DDC A- F- FAE- E -DA C ACF SP Norton Internet Security enabled Updated CBB EE - - DAB- B -D C AA E A SP avast antivirus VPS - enabled Updated DB - F - A -B - A FD D FW Norton Internet Security enabled C A C -F F- AC -B -A E C F Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system nvvsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k rpcssC Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroupC Windows system SLsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system nvvsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files Creative SBAudigy Volume Panel VolPanlu exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exeC Program Files Intel IntelDH CCU CCU TrayIcon exeC Program Files Common Files Intel IntelDH NMS Support IntelHCTAgent exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashDisp exeC Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exeC Program Files FileZilla Server FileZilla Server Interface exeC Program Files Sigmatel C-Major Audio WDM sttray exeC Program Files Unlocker UnlockerAssistant exeC Program Files DVD or CD Sharing ODSAgent exeC Program Files Intel IntelDH CCU CCU Engine exeC Windows FixCamera exeC Windows V Mon exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Taskbar Shuffle taskbarshuffle exeC Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exeC Program Files Logitech SetPoint II SetpointII exeC Windows ehome ehmsas exeC Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXEc xampp apache bin apache exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exeC Program Files Microsoft Small Business Business Contact Manager BcmSqlStartupSvc exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcsC Program Files Cruise Server cruisewrapper exeC Program Files Common Files Intel IntelDH NMS AdpPlugins DQLWinService exeC Program Files FileZilla Server FileZilla Server exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager Iaantmon exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG mdm exeC Program Files Cruise Server jre bin java exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatch exeC... Read more

A:Email virus link to rapidshare (Not sure about name)

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.??If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine.??Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links.??Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool.??No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note:??You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.??After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection.??Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.??Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/259080/email-virus-link-to-rapidshare-not-sure-about-name/
Relevancy 42.14%

My OS is WIN XP(SP2). I use Outlook Express and also have Internet Download Manager (IDM).
I have been unable to download files through the free version of Rapidshare. I wait for the download indicator to appear, type in the requested code then click on the "Download" button. My IDM download box appears and when I click on "Start download" an error box showing: "Requested file does not exist. HTTP/1.1 404 not found."appears.
I was previously able to download files from this source however cannot recall what I might have done (i.e. new utility or program)that now precludes me from doing so now.
Would appreciate any assistance you can provide in this regard.TYI, mchaggis.

A:Unable To Download Files From Rapidshare

Iit may be that Rapidshare does not approve of your downloader application (especially if you are using the "free" download). Try downloading the file without using IDM.
Regards,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/38955/unable-to-download-files-from-rapidshare/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi,
Last night when I logged in to Rapidahare, I realised all or most of my files were gone, and there are some important files I need to retrive it, and I had already contacted Rapidshare about this, their reply was :

However, maybe you find the files in the Trash Folder in your account. If they
are deleted, there is no way to recover deleted files.

I'm sorry for the inconvenienc

can anyone tell me how to retrive the files and to find out the date the files were deleted? or also the ip address

help help

A:I lost most of my files stored at Rapidshare. How do I get them back?

Maybe one of your family or friends that you share data with deleted your files...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-lost-most-of-my-files-stored-at-rapidshare-how-do-i-get-them-back.165266/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello I'm a newbie please assist in fixing my PC I scanned my PC using mbam avira antivirus and CCleaner all seems to be well But there are so many problems When I type something on Google search sometimes it says quot This computer is sending automated requests quot and I have to fill in correct captcha to proceed Most Google, Hotmail scanned HELP! no Rapidshare, all problem. seem infected, although of the time when I try to download from Rapidshare HELP! Google, Rapidshare, Hotmail all seem infected, although scanned no problem. they just block my account saying quot there are too many critical calls quot although I'm not downloading anything at all One of my hotmail account suddenly can't be accessed the password is wrong although my password is a 'strong password' Now I don't know how to retrieve it as the security question is either changed or wasn't set up My other hotmail account is sending junks to all my contacts and was blocked by hotmail HELP! Google, Rapidshare, Hotmail all seem infected, although scanned no problem. I have noticed this a few months ago and have changed the password back then and it did stop for a while but then it started again I realized this when I tried to sign in a few days ago my account was blocked Hotmail advised me to reset and change the password and I did My account is unblocked now but I'm afraid it will be just like last HELP! Google, Rapidshare, Hotmail all seem infected, although scanned no problem. time it only stops for some time and will start again I suspect there is a spy running on my PC undetected which steals my infos and also something is using my connection to attack sites such as Rapidshare Google etc Please guide me to find and kill the 'spy' once and for all Thank you for all your help

A:HELP! Google, Rapidshare, Hotmail all seem infected, although scanned no problem.

Hello and welcome to TSF.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link given below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Quote:

Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps

link at the top of each page.

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/help-google-rapidshare-hotmail-all-seem-infected-although-scanned-no-problem-518875.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I want to build a large network, I will start with 50TB will upgrade later on, what storage system do I need and what connection do I need. please provide me with links and Ref. which data centre do you prefer in the UK/Manchester, how many servers and routers, if you have an idea please design me a network.

A:How to build a large storage network such as RapidShare or MegaUpload?

This is sort of a big task to plan on a forum...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-build-a-large-storage-network-such-as-rapidshare-or-megaupload.161814/
Relevancy 41.28%

This morning I discovered that - hijacked rapidshare got Gmail message in link e-mail my email had been hacked into and that a hacker had sent the following message to of my contacts quot Hello http rapidshare com files XXXXXXXX SETUP exe quot As it turns out it is a result of this http www davidairey com google-gmail-security-hijack I changed all my passwords to all the accounts I could think of Gmail e-mail got hijacked - rapidshare link in message but I m still worried that the hacker might have something on my PC take a look at my log please Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files Java jre bin Gmail e-mail got hijacked - rapidshare link in message jusched exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP wireless Assistant WiFiMsg EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Users Iman Downloads Juggler v Exe Juggler exe C Program Files YourWare Solutions FreeRAM XP Pro FreeRAM XP Pro exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Gmail e-mail got hijacked - rapidshare link in message Windows system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale en us amp c amp bd Presario amp pf cnnb R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale en us amp c amp bd Presario amp pf cnnb R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale en us amp c amp bd Presario amp pf cnnb R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale en us amp c amp bd Presario amp pf cnnb R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO BitComet ClickCapture - F E - A- B A-BCAF- B BFDFEA - C Program Files BitComet tools BitCometBHO dll O - BHO Symantec NCO BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine coIEPlg dll O - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine IPSBHO DLL O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLL O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Microsoft Live Search Toolbar Helper - d ce e -f a- - e- dc f c f - c Program Files MSN Toolbar msneshellx dll O - Toolbar Norton Toolbar - FEBEFE - B - - D -FFB D B CA - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine coIEPlg dll O - Toolbar Microsoft Live Search Toolbar - E ED C- CB - d -B E -AB C C - c Program Files MSN Toolbar msneshellx dll O -... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/gmail-e-mail-got-hijacked-rapidshare-link-in-message.849525/
Relevancy 40.85%

Yesterday morning I got up and checked email to My download address a link out .exe rapidshare for file a sending a is my email and saw that I had sent out an email with just a link to a rapidshare download inside to everyone on my contacts list My sister opened it up at her work and said that a bunch of porn popups kept coming up and eventually crashed the PC I instantly removed my gmail account from Windows Mail and ran a virus scan which picked up a couple of trojans and ran Malwarebytes and removed a couple infections there This morning I got on checked my email and low and behold another one of these links had been sent out I warned everyone once again and this time deleted my entire Google account I m sure that whatever caused this is still on my system I deleted the email address only to avoid anymore of my family and friends from becoming infected I also ran a cleaner called quot FixSirc quot cause someone told me it could be the Sircam worm or what not I ran in both normal and safe mode and it found no traces on it I really don t want to have to reformat the system if I don t have to so if anyone has any ideas on what this could be that would be awesome My email address is sending out a link to a rapidshare download for a .exe file Thanks for your time

A:My email address is sending out a link to a rapidshare download for a .exe file

Some types of malware will disable Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it first.Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file file and rename it to mysetup.exe.Double-click on mysetup.exe to start the installation.If that did not work, then try renaming and changing the file extension. click this link if you do not see the file extensionRight-click on the mbam-setup.exe file, rename it to mysetup and change the .exe extension to .scr, .com, .pif, or .bat.Then double-click on mysetup.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to begin installation.If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files.Right-click on mbam.exe, rename it to myscan.exe.Double-click on myscan.exe to launch the program.If that did not work, then try renaming and change the .exe extension in the same way as noted above.Double-click on myscan.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to launch the program.If using Windows Vista, refer to How to Change a File Extension in Windows Vista.Be sure to update MBAM through the program's interface (preferable method) or manually download the definition updates and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Then perform a Quick Scan in normal mode and check all items found for removal. Don't forgot to reboot afterwards. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. When done, click the Logs tab and copy/paste the contents of the report in your next reply.Note: MBAM uses Inno Setup instead of the Windows Installer Service to install the program. If installation fails in normal mode, try installing in safe mode. Doing this is usually not advised as MBAM is designed to be at full power when running in normal mode and loses some effectiveness for detection & removal when used in safe mode. For optimal removal, normal mode is recommended so it does not limit the abilities of MBAM. Therefore, after completing a scan it is recommended to uninstall MBAM, then reinstall it in normal mode and perform another Quick Scan.------------------------------------The process of cleaning your computer may require you to temporarily disable some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.NOTE: Before saving MBAM please rename it to zztoy.exe....now save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal i... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/259730/my-email-address-is-sending-out-a-link-to-a-rapidshare-download-for-a-exe-file/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hello all I built this system about month ago GIGABYTE GA-MA XT-UD P AM DDR AMD X ATX AMD Motherboard SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported CORSAIR CMPSU- TX W ATX V EPS V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Suppy AMD Phenom II X Black Edition Deneb GHz Socket AM W Quad-Core Processor Model HDZ FBGIBOX CORSAIR XMS GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TR X G C Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Channels -bit KHz PCI Interface Sound Card Linksys Wireless-N PCI Adapter With Dual-Band WMP N Network adapter - PCI The original OS was Windows XP bit SP I upgraded this system to Windows Vista Home Premium bit 7 62% Vista 32bit Premium, Home to BSOD Premium SP with no issues I then went to upgrade the system to Windows Premium I chose the quot Upgrade quot install and not the quot Clean quot install I've checked the updater to confirm that all my system information was adequate I uninstalled the ATI Catalyst Controller iTunes etc that it wanted me to Oddly enough the ATI Catalyst Controller was the most recent driver that supports Windows I checked online to see if the hardware was Vista Home Premium 32bit to 7 Premium, 62% BSOD all supported by Windows The Sapphire Vapor-X video card was not compatible or compatible it simply wasn't on the list of either The X-Fi Extreme Gamer said it was NOT compatible yet I had a driver for Windows and the Windows Application checker said that my sound card was ready for Windows thus a discrepency I went on with the installation I get to the last step where it resets the computer at and I get a BSOD for about of a second It goes by too quickly for me to capture it It then restarts the computer instantly with the result of quot Upgrade was not completed successfully Restoring prior OS yadda yadda quot I've gone through this about times now trying different things keeping the Catalyst controller installed uninstalling the video card removing the sound card etc Nothing seems to work It was recommended to me that I do a clean install however I have read that many others have done a clean install and theirs STILL doesn't get past the Is it my hardware Do I need to buy MORE hardware now that is out that is on the compatible list Any help would be appreciated

A:Vista Home Premium 32bit to 7 Premium, 62% BSOD

Here's a possible solution:

Upgrade stops responding &#40;hangs&#41; at 62&#37; when you upgrade to Windows 7

I've not had the problem, but I have always done clean installs. (You say that people have seen this with clean install, but most of the problems I've seen have been for people performing an upgrade-in-place.)

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/34841-vista-home-premium-32bit-7-premium-62-bsod.html
Relevancy 38.27%

HitmanPro has been a great product for detecting malware other AVs missed. However, Malwarebytes is also a good canidate for such things. At their highest points of protection with their Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit components which one takes the win?

https://malwaretips.com/threads/malwarebytes-am-ae-premium-vs-hitmanpro-alert-premium.59863/
Relevancy 38.27%

Hello all,

I wan't to know if it is possible to run Zemana Anti Malware (premium) with Malwarebytes Antimalware(Premium) Next to each other. Are they compatible ?

Thank you!

A:Zemana AntiMalware Premium with MBAM Premium?

I would assume they would conflict.
Even if they could work alongside each other, I would consider that a waste of resources; in some cases, running even one with real-time protection could be considered a waste of resources as you can simply have them as on-demand scanners and use them once a week or whenever you want to scan a suspicious file.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/zemana-antimalware-premium-with-mbam-premium.65215/
Relevancy 36.98%

Ok i have been downloading rapidshare links with flashget for years then about weeks ago My Acer Laptop Aspire vista home basic started to crash Now whenever i use flashget to download i have premium account paste all urls and press start then it downloads fine for maybe mins then my vista just freezes and crashes and restarts i have tried this on flashget and latest version all the same so i then tried internet download manager same thing happens finally i tried orbit downloader and it happens with that too wht the heck is hapened please help i rapidshare and files Vista try download download manager everytime i crashes with any am using an acer aspire Vista crashes everytime i try and download rapidshare files with any download manager laptop with windows vista home basic i could always download great until weeks ago no i can only get - mins tops and crash my downloads i pay for every month have just been wasted this month i have run every virus spy ware scanner there is including kaspersky spy bot and avg amp adware no infections i am at a loss please help I Have tried using your uninstaller and removed flashget and IDM and reinstalled but same issue ps vista and internet is fine only when i try and download i hope you can help many thanks in advance -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Acer Aspire AMD Turion GB Ram GB Hard drive NVIDIA Geforce m nforce m external usb GB Hard drive

A:Vista crashes everytime i try and download rapidshare files with any download manager

Any ideas anyone please, my mkonthly downloads i pay for are being wasted please help i am at a loss.......

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/vista-crashes-everytime-i-try-and-download-rapidshare-files-with-any-download-manager-278076.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi TSF the problems are When I type something on Google search sometimes it says quot This computer is sending automated requests quot and I have to fill in correct captcha to proceed Most of the time (&quot;First infected [SOLVED] done) Google, Rapidshare, Step&quot; seem Hotmail all when I try to download from Rapidshare they just block my account saying quot there are too many critical calls quot although I'm not downloading anything at all One of [SOLVED] Google, Rapidshare, Hotmail all seem infected (&quot;First Step&quot; done) my hotmail account suddenly can't be accessed the password is wrong [SOLVED] Google, Rapidshare, Hotmail all seem infected (&quot;First Step&quot; done) although my password is a 'strong password' Now I don't know how to retrieve it as the security question is either changed or wasn't set up My other hotmail account is sending junks to all my contacts and was blocked by hotmail I have noticed this a few months ago and have changed the password back then and it did stop for a while but then it started again I realized this when I tried to sign in a few days ago my account was blocked Hotmail advised me to reset and change the password [SOLVED] Google, Rapidshare, Hotmail all seem infected (&quot;First Step&quot; done) and I did My account is unblocked now but I'm afraid it will be just like last time it only stops for some time and will start again I didn't remove utorrent and Bittorrent because my brother is using them I have access to boot CD created using Acronis DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by User at on Sun Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV AntiVir Desktop On-access scanning enabled Outdated AD - F - A-A -FDD C Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe D Avira AntiVir Desktop sched exe svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE D Avira AntiVir Desktop avgnt exe E Acronis TrueImageHome TrueImageMonitor exe E Acronis TrueImageHome TimounterMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedhlp exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe E Norton Ghost Agent VProTray exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exe D Avira AntiVir Desktop avguard exe F Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE E Norton Ghost Agent VProSvc exe D Avira AntiVir Desktop avshadow exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc E Norton Ghost Shared Drivers SymSnapService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe D Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings User Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page about blank uInternet Settings ProxyServer uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local uURLSearchHooks H - No File BHO IDMIEHlprObj Class c - - b-a bf- b c a a - d internet download manager IDMIECC dll BHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - No File BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dll BHO D C F- A- -A AD- D - No File BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - f java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - f java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll TB D C F- A- -A AD- D - No File TB A A -BACC- D - - A E E - No File TB EA- A- B-ADF - D E CC - No File uRun ISUSPM quot c program files common files installshield updateservice ISUSPM exe quot -scheduler mRun SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE mRun avgnt quot d avira antivir desktop avgnt exe quot min mRun TrueImageMonitor exe e acronis trueimagehome TrueImageMonitor exe mRun AcronisTimounterMonitor e acronis trueimagehome TimounterMo... Read more

A:[SOLVED] Google, Rapidshare, Hotmail all seem infected (&quot;First Step&quot; done)

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

Please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

------------------------------------------------------

Please note that these fixes are not instantaneous. Most infections require more than one round to properly eradicate.

Please stay with me until given the 'all clear' even if symptoms seemingly abate.

Kindly follow my instructions and please do no fixing on your own or running of scanners unless requested by a helper.

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running ComboFix, but do NOT run it yet:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all antivirus and antimalware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Get help here

Open Notepad and copy/paste all the text in the codebox below into Notepad:

Code:
DDS::
uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = 127.0.0.1:8081
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = local
Save this Notepad file as CFScript.txt to your Desktop and then close the file.

Referring to the picture above, drag CFScript onto ComboFix.

Your desktop may go blank. This is normal. It will return when ComboFix is done. ComboFix may reboot your machine. This is normal.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please post that log, ComboFix.txt, in your next reply.

Please re-enable your antivirus before posting the ComboFix.txt log.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/solved-google-rapidshare-hotmail-all-seem-infected-and-quot-first-step-and-quot-done-518902.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi,

I have Win Vista and want to uninstall it and install Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit (I've run the test and my computer will support Win 7). Only the OEM version is available now. I'd like to buy it (and the key). From what I've read I believe this is safe. Can someone please direct me to what I should read about doing so (installing it and making recovery disks, etc.)?

Thank you.

----------------------------------------
Gateway Model #SX2800-01
Serial # PTG810X001924057C13000
Win Vista Home Premium 64 Bit with SP2
Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q8200
4 GB DDR3 Memory
640 GB HDD
Envision LCD Monitor/Model # G918w1
HP Deskjet 3050A All-in-One J611 Series Printer (print/scan/copy)
Verizon DSL /Westell Model # D90-327W15-06

A:Win Vista Home Premium 64 Bit to Win 7 Premium 64 Bit

Quote:
(installing it and making recovery disks, etc.)?

Make sure you buy the version the DVD installer.

Take look at those tutorials:
Clean Install with a Upgrade Windows 7 Version
Upgrade Install with Windows 7

To clean install:
1) Clean the HD Drive, using Step one in this tutorial:
SSD / HDD : Optimize for Windows Reinstallation
than
2a) clean install with the OEM manufacturer's Recovery Disk.
2b) Clean Install Windows 7
2c) UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) - Install Windows 7 with

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/306378-win-vista-home-premium-64-bit-win-7-premium-64-bit.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi All.

A couple of weeks ago i reinstall my vista premium OS. it said i could only do a clean install and i only had 30days to do it or it would expire, then i started getting "activate windows now" pop-ups

I can run through the WIN7 upgrade advisor and it says everything is great. What i need to know is whether or not i can upgrade to win7 when it's on this " days left till expiry" nonsense

Thank You *in advance"

A:vista premium to windows 7 premium

Hi and welcome.

You need to activate Windows by going into the start menu, Control Panel then System (in classic mode - available in the left Panel).

Then, in that window, at the bottom, there should be a link to activate Windows. If your licence is legit, it will go through with no problem. Once it's done, just put the update disc in your drive and reboot on it and do an upgrade!

Hope it helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/47132-vista-premium-windows-7-premium.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I got both Malwarebtyes Anti-Malware Premium (from pocket) & Unhackme Premium (from giveaway) .

My question, is there a need to run both or just one?

If one,which is it and why is that so ?

Thank you very much.

(As "english" is not my mother tongue, so please pardon me for my poor language if there are any .)

Specs of my machine.....

Acer Aspire Z5771 Touch Screen
Win 7 Home Premium SP1 64Bits
Intel Core i7-3770S
[email protected]
8 GB RAM

A:Is there a need to have both MBAM Premium & Unhackme Premium

I'll not suggest both (it's just not necessary to have similar type of protections more than one), mbam is pretty enough you can sometimes use to scan unhackme if you wish may be once a month.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/is-there-a-need-to-have-both-mbam-premium-unhackme-premium.40398/
Relevancy 35.69%

I'm considering upgrading an old 530s from VISTA Home Premium 32 Bit to Win 7 Home Premium 32 Bit. Will an OEM version work and where can I get a fair deal on Win 7?

A:Dell 530s upgrade from VISTA Home Premium 32 Bit to Win 7 Home Premium 32 Bit

You are best to take the unofficial upgrade path to Windows 10 via the expired 10130 Insider Preview:
http://dellwindowsreinstallationguide.com/windows-xpvista-→-windows-10-free-upgrade/

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19670607
Relevancy 34.83%

Hello All This is my first post here and I hope that you all are willing to help out a quot newbie quot of the forum because as of right now I am getting fed up with my BLEEPING COMPUTER My computer has been acting a little funny lately I m not sure what the issue is but a lot of my administrative privileges seem to have been changed ie quot You do not have permission to fill in blank quot If anyone has time to take a look at my hijackthis logfile as well as the adsspy logfile to see if there is anything that looks a little fishy I have had THREE different instances of my bank account account trojan? Possible Hijacked as Account to bank crcss.exe no privledges? as well admin Hotmail Little info being exploited and just recently my Hotmail account was hijacked and used as a quot mass SPAM sender quot Also the last logfile is from a program called IOBit which has a HijackScan tool as well Any help would be greatly appreciated HIJACK THIS LOGFILELogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows System Possible crcss.exe trojan? Little to no admin privledges? Hotmail Account Hijacked as well as bank account hkcmd exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Program Files Toshiba Power Saver TPwrMain exeC Program Files Toshiba SmoothView SmoothView exeC Program Files Toshiba FlashCards TCrdMain exeC Program Files Toshiba ConfigFree NDSTray exeC Program Files Toshiba TOSHIBA Service Station ToshibaServiceStation exeC Program Files Google Google Possible crcss.exe trojan? Little to no admin privledges? Hotmail Account Hijacked as well as bank account Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files Bradford Networks Persistent Agent bncsaui exeC Program Files McAfee Common Framework UdaterUI exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files IObit IObit Security is tray exeC Program Files Toshiba TOSCDSPD TOSCDSPD exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files OpenDNS Updater OpenDNSUpdater exeC Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Windows ehome ehmsas exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro dpupdchk exeC Windows system igfxext exeC Program Files Toshiba ConfigFree CFSwMgr exeC Program Files McAfee Common Framework McTray exeC Program Files AVG AVG Identity Protection agent bin avgidsmonitor exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exeC Windows notepad exeC Users jbradford Downloads HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhostO - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO StumbleUpon Launcher - B F -A B- b -BBAC- EBEBBB - C Program Files StumbleUpon StumbleUponIEBar dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBloc... Read more

A:Possible crcss.exe trojan? Little to no admin privledges? Hotmail Account Hijacked as well as bank account

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about the Windows version you are using: What we in particular need to know is version, edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. [/b]If you are unsure about any of these caracteristics, just let us know and we'll help you figuring it out. Please also tell us if you have your Windows CD/DVD handy.Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:

msconfig
safebootminimal
activex
drivers32
netsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
wininit.exe
hlp.dat
/md5stopPush the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Watch Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/395255/possible-crcssexe-trojan-little-to-no-admin-privledges-hotmail-account-hijacked-as-well-as-bank-account/
Relevancy 34.83%

Hi

With Windows 8.1 Update 1, when I switch a local account to a Microsoft account or vice versa, some dialog and confirmation/verification screen are displayed.

It is possbile to save the inserted data in this dialog screens and eliminate confirmation/verification screen in order to automate these procedures?

Thanks

Bye

A:Automatic switch a local account to a Microsoft account or vice versa

Hi

I installed Windows 8.1 Update 1 Enterprise 64-bit.

I created a local account and I changed the name displayed in the Start screen.

Then, by this account, I performed the procedure to switch to a Microsoft account.

I noticed that when, by this Microsoft account, I perform the procedure to switch back to the local account, the name displayed on the logon screen, it is to be returned to the original one (ie, the one of the directory of the local user profile). How come?

So, how do I make sure that, at the end of these procedures, the account name back to being what had been changed by me?

Thanks

Bye

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/automatic-switch-a-local-account-to-a-microsoft-account-or-vice-versa-841633.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Hey, I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium on my HP Pavilion Slimline Desktop and I need help getting my Standard user account back to Administrator. I can't run certain programs and I also can't install and uninstall anything. I don't have the Windows 7 Installation Disk to do restore. I have already tried Safe Mode and I can't enable and built in admin either. Please help me! Thank you!

A:How can I put my Standard user account back to Administrator when the ASP.NET Machine account is admin?

How are you trying to change the type of account?I don't have the Windows 7 Installation Disk to do restoreDo you mean System Restore? If you are, you don't need the installation disk to do this.To use System Restore click on the start orb. In the search box type in System Restore. In the list of results click on System Restore, if you are prompted for an administrator password type it in.Follow the prompts to choose a restore point and restore your computer.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/479959/how-can-i-put-my-standard-user-account-back-to-administrator-when-the-aspnet-machine-account-is-admin/
Relevancy 34.83%

I have a local user account that comes up as the default user when Windows10 boots up that I would like to remove.

I have tried the usual user modification menus but this account does not show up. It is annoying to have to go through this false log in every time I start the computer.

Help?

http://www.tenforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/62651-delete-local-user-account-change-default-account-start-up.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Hi everyone and merry Christmas!

I followed the procedure found on the web, I entered "netplwiz" and did uncheck ?Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer".
There is no password set.
THere is just one user/account which is obviously also the administrator.
(the Account tab shows also HomeGroupUser$, but I guess is a default option...)

the point is that when I switch the pc on, I have to click on the icon of the user account in order to see the desktop. Is there any chance I can login automatically without even clicking on the user icon?
thanks a lot in advance

A:Auto login, one account, no password: avoid to click account icon?

Hello Lorcar, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Go ahead and create a password for your user account, then do the tutorial below again to enter the new password and set your user account to be logged into automatically at startup.

Log On Automatically at Startup

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/204437-auto-login-one-account-no-password-avoid-click-account-icon.html
Relevancy 34.83%

I bought a new laptop and it arrived yesterday It runs Windows I tried to log into my microsoft account but it kept coming up with the error code xd and said it wasn t able to switch from my local switch to local code: from cannot account Error Microsoft 0xd0000072 account account to my microsoft account Error code: 0xd0000072 cannot switch from local account to Microsoft account After googling it I tried different options such as flushing out the proxy even though I don't run on proxy I disabled McAfee to make sure it wasn't the firewall I signed into live and removed all trusted devices I tried downloading the troubleshooter which told me my problem was that I didn't have a Microsoft account - super helpful Nothing seems to be working I then went on to trying to make a new microsoft account but the error code still came up after all that hassle too nbsp I eventually called it a night and decided I could probably just get by without it however when I tried to download software to install my printer it wouldn't let me because I cannot seem to log in to my Microsoft account nbsp Can anyone help

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f28fb584-d061-400f-9fa4-71573df343e9/error-code-0xd0000072-cannot-switch-from-local-account-to-microsoft-account?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 34.83%

I'm the only user on this laptop and my admin account to Profile/Account User admin problem (can't account) login original was called quot HybridPC quot and I disabled the windows login screen Turn computer on and goes right to desktop One day the welcome screen popped up out of nowhere and I had to login I tried disabling the login screen to where it was before and now I've screwed things up royally I cannot login to my original admin account or find it All the files are still there on my C Users HybridPC folder but I've lost the profile and user I think I messed things up further by trying to create delete other new user accounts I've attached screenshots showing my C users folder User account screen and the netplwiz exe profiles I've been adding deleting and can't get back to square one I don't see my user at all on the welcome screen Thanks for your help Top User Folder is new today and odd looking as I was attempting to fix on my own

A:User Profile/Account problem (can't login to original admin account)

Hello tytlyf, and welcome to Seven Forums.

Let's start to see if you disabled or deleted your "HybridPC" by using the tutorial below to get details about all accounts on your computer while you are logged in to your "Admin" account, then post back with them. Afterwards, we can go from there.

User Accounts - View Detailed Information About in Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/357762-user-profile-account-problem-cant-login-original-admin-account.html
Relevancy 34.83%

I am using Windows 7 Pro 64x and apparently the default user account (Owner) that I use is not working correctly. Unless I have UAC set to Never Notify, I cannot open Control Panel or UAC again. I have created a second user account as Administrator and it works correctly.

I would like to know if there is any way to fix this problem short of a clean install of Windows. If not, is it possible to move all of my settings to the user account that works correctly and delete the one that does not.

Thanks

A:Solved: Default User Account (Administrator) acts like Standard Account

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-default-user-account-administrator-acts-like-standard-account.1024887/
Relevancy 34.83%

Hi, I've been having BSOD problems(I don't actually see a BSOD the power just goes off) ever since I upgraded from Vista Home Premium to 7 Home Premium.

It occasionally happens during start-up or randomly(no specific program or website) at other times. It will also occasionally freeze and then I need to reboot.

I'm new at this and not tech savvy so hopefully I've included all relevant information. If not please be kind.

My System:

32 bit
Original O/S: Vista(came pre-installed)
Windows 7: Upgrade Version
System hardware is about 4 to 5 years old
Age Of Windows 7: I upgraded to 7 about 3 months ago

A:BSOD after upgrading from Vista Home Premium to 7 Home Premium

No DMP included...

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
Please attach the DMP files to your next post not to post one.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229809-bsod-after-upgrading-vista-home-premium-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Greetings Tech Support Guy, The computer I wish to purchase has Windows Vista Home Premium preinstalled, with a ticket to purchase an upgrade To Windows 7 Home Premium.
As I wish to use Windows 7 immediately (without bothering with Vista Home Premium) can you please advise, in detail, how I can delete Vista completely and install Windows 7 with minimum fuss.
All help greatly appreciated,
With Best Regards
Outofthedarkness

A:Replacing Vista Home Premium with Windows 7 Home Premium

When you get the Vista DVD, boot from it and choose Custom "advanced" installation. Then highlight the partition you want to put 7 on (preferably the Vista partition) then click "delete" (be careful which partition you choose) once the old Vista partition is deleted, be sure the new unallocated partition is highlighted and hit next to continue installing 7. Here is a screenshot, your partition structure may be slightly different.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/replacing-vista-home-premium-with-windows-7-home-premium.871294/
Relevancy 34.83%

I have the student download of windows 7 home premium and after downloading and starting installation, it isnt compatible to upgrade from vista home premium. So do I have to burn some sort of dvd for installation, or can i just install from the download i was told to save on my desktop and let it do it's thing?

A:student download vista home premium to 7 home premium

Welcome!

Try making a DVD out of it, and doing a clean install.

Make bootable iso from student d/l

Clean Install with a Upgrade Windows 7 Version

Hope this helps,
~JK

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/62301-student-download-vista-home-premium-7-home-premium.html
Relevancy 34.83%

Hello Folks Firstly i would like [SOLVED] 7 7 Premium to Windows x64 Home x64 Premium upgrade Windows How to to appologize if i've post in wrong section or there's a similiar problem posted already i already search for similiar question but didnt found any I did some google search also with no luck Here's my story I've purchased an Acer Laptop [SOLVED] How to upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium x64 to Windows 7 Premium x64 last year it came shipped with Windows Home Premium and i've been using this OS until now I really like this OS this is the best OS i've ever tried but now i feel like upgrading to Windows Professional x So lets say if i have already purchased a copy of genuine Windows Professional x how do i install it Just insert the Installation Disc and it shall prompt me with upgrade menu Or Do i need to boot from CD-ROM and run installation from there Lets say if i can just run installation by inserting Installation Disc and click quot Upgrade To Windows Professional quot will it 'overwrite' my current documents User Settings Themes Gadgets These settings are important for me i wish to keep them untouched if possible This is question Question What will happen to my previous Windows Home Premium x licence if i decided to upgrade When i bought this laptop they dont give me any installation disc so i cant re-install this OS Question What will happen to my Ms Office licence As far as i know once we activate the copy and register at Microsoft which i already did It cannot be activated twice Question Application like Egistec - WinLocker NTI Backup Now Softwares Bundled i'm wondering if they still can be used after upgrade Will the licence valid Thanks so much for your feedback it'd be greatly appreciated And sorry for my broken english

A:[SOLVED] How to upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium x64 to Windows 7 Premium x64

Hi and welcome to TSF the info on upgrading should be here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default.aspx

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-how-to-upgrade-windows-7-home-premium-x64-to-windows-7-premium-x64-541225.html
Relevancy 34.83%

I have RODC in Perimeter network, i have configured one the SQL service account in RODC member servers but when i configure and start the service i am getting below error message, I know the work around to start service with NT AUTHORITY\Local service however
i have to configure domain account with secure manner, so i dont want to leave the SQL services runs with local service account, I am searching number of article but none can find all are saying configure with local service account which will work but thats
not my requirement

i tried using local account and domain account both are same,.

---------------------------
Services
Windows could not start the Application Experience service on Local Computer.

Error 1079: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.

OK  

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9e8106e4-b086-4a43-a099-8d0667367ade/event-7000-error-1079-the-account-specified-for-this-service-is-different-from-the-account?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 34.4%

Suddenly, the Windows 7 doesn't allow me to access my Admin Account and showing error msg (The User Profile Service service failed to Logon). I am left with only the Guest Account with limited access.
I tried copying the cmd.exe, using Fix It Program, login through Safe Mode but all didn't work.
Would anyone help pls?
HMK

A:The User Profile (Administrator Account) Service failed to logon and then left with only Guest Account in Windows 7

Hi,

Occasionally, Windows might not read your user profile correctly, such as if your antivirus software is scanning your computer while you try to log on.
Please try restarting your computer and logging on with your user account again.

If the issue still persists, please restart in safe mode to log on with the built-in administrator account:
1. Restart your computer and hit F8 multiples times until you see a menu-like screen, if you see the Windows splash screen then repeat this step
2. Highlight and hit enter on Safe Mode with Command Prompt. Try logging in there.
3. If you are able to login, once a command prompt pops up, type: net user administrator password /active:yes (you can specify whatever password you want for the administrator
account.)
4. If you get a message saying "The command completed successfully", then restart your computer by typing: shutdown -r
5. Boot up again pressing F8, but this time choose just Safe Mode.
6. You will be able to login as Administrator with the password you set in Step 3.

Then try the following methods:
Method 1: Fix these user account profile on these computer

Method 2: Log on to Windows and copy your data to a new account
Method 3: Delete the error SID and create a new profile
For the detailed information, please refer to this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947215Karen Hu
TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/7389c4fb-18f4-43a9-b827-64581ddfff06/the-user-profile-administrator-account-service-failed-to-logon-and-then-left-with-only-guest?forum=w7itprosecurity
Relevancy 34.4%

I ve just installed a new copy of Windows Ultimate By default the first user account as declared in windows setup is set at administrator level I want to run this main account as a standard user but when I went to change this in account settings the option to change the account to standard was greyed out I decided to enable the administrator account to change this hidden user, account Run account with standard as main admin computer management local Run main account as standard user, with admin account hidden users and groups un-ticked account is disabled I logged on as administrator then changed the main account to standard As the Administrator account is now enabled it shows on the welcome screen I don t want this I went back and disabled it running computer management as admin in the now standard account and re-ticked account is disabled technically this should be how it was before I touched it except the main account is now at standard user level rather than administrator level The problem i have now is when trying to run anything on the standard account that needs admin rights i get the UAC box asking to enter admin password which is blank but there is no administrator icon or password field and the yes button is greyed out How can I have my main account as standard user the administrator account not showing on welcome screen but allowing it admin to authorise actions on the standard account that required admin rights via UAC i e when UAC comes up I can click yes to run as administrator At the moment the correct process happens but yes is greyed out when the admin account is disabled When the admin account is enabled this works yes button not greyed out but the administrator account shows on the welcome screen which i don t want

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/482436/run-main-account-as-standard-user-with-admin-account-hidden/
Relevancy 34.4%

I was living with a relative who had a comcast account. She allowed me to put my email address on that account. Relative moved away, closed the comcast account. I opened up a new comcast account and wanted to transfer my email address from the first account to my new account. How do I do this?

A:transferring email addresses from one Comast account to another comcast account

If the account was closed then the messages are likely gone. Unless you have them stored in an email program on your computer such as Outlook, Live Mail, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, or something similar.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/transferring-email-addresses-from-one-comast-account-to-another-comcast-account.1069973/