Windows Support Forum

Windows 7 + brand new hardware = constant BSOD's!!!

Q: Windows 7 + brand new hardware = constant BSOD's!!!

Hey if anyone can help me with this my brand new machine is crashing multiple hardware new BSOD's!!! Windows 7 + constant = brand times over the day and it s driving me crazy Here s the short version of the story Bought a brand new system specs below Windows 7 + brand new hardware = constant BSOD's!!! and got windows bit installed with Windows 7 + brand new hardware = constant BSOD's!!! it After a couple days of having it home I started to experience BSOD s very randomly Usually it tended to be if I started the system left it idle for minutes it would crash after which I could start it and it would stay on and idle all day without issue However as the days went by the BSOD s became more frequent sometimes crashing times in a row before the system would start up and crashing both while idle and while actively on the Windows 7 + brand new hardware = constant BSOD's!!! machine Took the system back to the store They wiped the hard drive and ended up replacing the motherboard They told me the system was running for several days without issue and so I picked it up and brought it home It s been with me now for days and I m facing the exact same problem I was before constant BSOD s as frequent as they were before I figure this has to be a driver problem something I have installed that the machine doesn t like but since I got the system back I haven t installed very much at all I ll list the programs below After the last crash now the computer is trying to boot from the CD-ROM by default and won t boot windows unless I mash on F and select the hard drive If anyone can help me out I m going kinda crazy here buying a brand new machine and having it constantly crash is rather frustrating I ve read a few people having similar problems that seem to have been solved by upping the voltage being supplied to the RAM but I really don t want to mess with those settings without a little insturction first so if anyone thinks it d help I could try it out Here are my specs any help would be great appreciated Thanks in advance Intel Core i GHz Quad-Core -bit Asus P T Motherboard Corsair TripleX XMS GB kit x GB DDR x GB total RAM LG Electronics Super Multi Double Layered x DVD Writer x Seagate Barracude GB HD QuadroFX Windows Home Premium Edition Bit In addition to that I also have an older GB hardrive hooked into the system Other than the drivers for these the only other programs I have installed are Firefox Windows Live iTunes Quicktime Maya and zBrush and AVG The one clue I have is when I got the system home for the nd time the very first thing I did was update the graphic card drivers and when I tried that I got a BSOD but after restart them I was able to install fine I m quite positive they are the correct drivers but who knows So after that longer than intended post can anyone offer any advice nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Windows 7 + brand new hardware = constant BSOD's!!!

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 77.4%

Brand new computer All hardware is bought new So I installed Windows on my new PC for the first time I've had numerous BlueScreens I've attached all the minidump files I've got so far and all I'm asking is for someone to analyze them for me before I try to reinstall Windows I really want to know where the error comes from I'd really appreciate it and would save a new in - 64 Ultimate hardware! Windows BSoD 7 brand lot of time I've tried to BSoD in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 - brand new hardware! use Windbg to analyze the dmp files BSoD in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 - brand new hardware! myself but I'm not familiar with the program and don't really have the expertise needed I've had two different BlueScreen types so far quot DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL quot quot Page Fault in Non Paged Area quot The BSoD usually happens when I'm playing Heroes of Newerth it seems to happen at a random point of the game I once had the BSoD appear right before completing an installation of another game I've checked all my drivers and according to Windows Device Manager they're all up to date OS Windows Ultimate List of hardware CyberLink DVD Suite Channel OEM CD for XP Vista Windows ASUS P Q SE P Socket- DDR ATX GbLAN ICH PCI-Ex Intel Core Quad Q Quad Core Ghz Socket MB W Mhz Gainward GeForce GTS GB PhysX CUDA PCI-Express GDDR DVI native-HDMI HDCP Lite-On DVD RW burner IHAS - SuperAllWrite x x DVD RW SATA Black Corsair Value S BSoD in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 - brand new hardware! PC DDR GB Kit w two matched Value Select MB Seagate Barracuda GB SATA- MB RPM CNet Wireless-G PCI Mbps g WPA AES WPA RP-SMA Please take a look at the Minidump files And if you need any more information I'll be happy to provide it Thanks in advance EDIT The RAM was the problem I've replaced the RAM units with my old units and it seems to work now Thank you everyone

A:BSoD in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 - brand new hardware!

Could someone who knows more about BSODs than me please correct/confirm this?

Try opening an elevated command prompt and running sfc /scannow.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/59202-bsod-windows-7-ultimate-64-brand-new-hardware.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello I have been using Windows hardware 7 Constant Windows BSoD; Premium issue? 64bit for about a couple months now maybe Anyways recently I have Constant BSoD; hardware issue? Windows 7 Premium 64bit been encountering numerous Constant BSoD; hardware issue? Windows 7 Premium 64bit BSoD messages to the point where I could hardly boot up I have HDs I boot off of C which is TB I have D and E as slave drives and both previously were boot drives with Windows XP Sp now they just are used to store files I actually yesterday re installed Windows on C however i have yet to delete Windows Old folder with my old boot files which were corrupted I have installed Avast on my new HD and also CCleaner I have also used DriverPackSolution to make sure Constant BSoD; hardware issue? Windows 7 Premium 64bit all my drivers were up to date except my chipset I think it might be my RAM because yesterday my monitor would not even recieve a signal until I took out my sticks GB ram and put them back in Also last night it kept BSoD ing before logging in constantly so I shut it off for the night this morning it booted up just fine but I know i ll get a BSoD after a while It seems to happen while I was playing games like WoW or such This is the latest BSoD http sixpop com files bluescreen txt I already tried using the Windows repair and recovery system restore to no avail I do not think this is some virus wrecking havoc on me I am more convinced this is a hardware problem My current set-up Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor AMD Phenom tm II X Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASRock K N M Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and EnabledClick to expand Here are two minidump files http sixpop com files - - dmp amp http sixpop com files - - dmp I am not sure if my chipset supports windows It should i think I have yet to run a CHKDSK on this new HD and I tried running the memory diagnostic from Windows and it passed all marks If you need any more information please tell me nbsp

Relevancy 72.24%

Hello I have been using Windows for about a couple months now maybe Anyways recently I have been encountering numerous BSoD messages to the point where I could hardly boot up I have HDs I boot off of C which is TB I have D and E as slave drives and both previously were issue? Windows 7 64bit Premium Constant BSoD; hardware boot drives with Windows XP Sp now they just are used to store files I actually yesterday re installed Windows on C however i have yet to delete Windows Old folder with my old boot files which were corrupted I have installed Avast on my new HD and also CCleaner I have also used DriverPackSolution to make sure all my drivers were up to date except my 'chipset' I think it might be my RAM because yesterday my monitor would not even Constant BSoD; hardware issue? Windows 7 Premium 64bit recieve a signal until I took out my sticks GB ram and put them back in Also last night it kept BSoD'ing before logging in constantly so I shut it off for the night this morning it booted up just fine but I know i'll get a BSoD after a while It seems to happen while I was playing games like WoW or such This is the latest BSoD http sixpop Constant BSoD; hardware issue? Windows 7 Premium 64bit com files bluescreen txt I already tried using the Windows repair and recovery system restore to no avail I do not think this is some virus wrecking havoc on me I am more convinced this is a hardware problem OS Windows x What was original installed OS on system Windows x Premium Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer retail Age of system hardware - years Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS day yes CPU Video Card - NVedia GeForce GTX MotherBoard - ASRock K N M GHz Power Supply - Rosewill W i think OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor AMD Phenom tm II X Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count Constant BSoD; hardware issue? Windows 7 Premium 64bit RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASRock K N M Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and Enabled Here are two minidump files http sixpop com files - - dmp amp http sixpop com files - - dmp I am not sure if my chipset supports windows It should i think I have yet to run a CHKDSK on this new HD and I tried running the memory diagnostic from Windows and it passed all marks If you need any more information please tell me Also I put the html file inside the zip of the attachment I am about to run the HDD and Mem diagnostics via USB

A:Constant BSoD; hardware issue? Windows 7 Premium 64bit

NOTE: I have severe eye problems. If I do not respond to your postings, please PM another staff member for assistance.

I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests (located at this link: Hardware Diagnostics ). They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
Hard Drive Diagnostics (read the details at the link) - Test ALL of the hard drives.

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Resources (read the details at the link)
There are also free, bootable antivirus disks at this link: Free Online AntiMalware Resources - Bootable Disks

No Windows Updates since installing SP1. Please get all available Windows Updates (there's 60-70 available AFAIK).

Wireless USB network device: D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G510 Wireless PCI Adapter(rev.B)
Here's my rant about these devices:

Quote:

I do not recommend using wireless USB devices.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 - and using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

DO NOT use this device if you cannot find Win7 drivers for it!!!

This looks very, very similar to another topic under another name in another forum (Windows Answers). I even posted links to the updated chipset drivers for you there.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/constant-bsod-hardware-issue-windows-7-premium-64bit-621626.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hey guys, have just recently bought a acer aspire 5740g with windows 7 64bit. Things were running fine for a few weeks, have the latest norton anitvirus and firewall aswell as spybot search and destroy. Both find no viruses or spyware/
However i have to run norton on safe mode all the time or it runs a brief comp scan and causes my computer to freeze, upon a forced restart i get the BSOD when running normal mode and safemode. Is this problem caused by norton? things run fine when the programe is not running.
ANy help on how to fix this or prevent it happening would be much appreciated as this laptop is just over a month old. Any software or antivirus reccomendations would be appreciated also.
Thanks in advance

A:Constant BSOD, please help brand new laptop

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/151634-constant-bsod-please-help-brand-new-laptop.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Mod Edit Moved to Windows Crashes BSOD and Hangs Help and Support from Win boopme Hello I'm running a new computer It's a prefab and out of the box it was fine for a few weeks Now I get constant BSOD's I have already Brand new constant Pro BSOD, computer, 10 Win checked that all drivers are up to date I've installed no extra hardware Everything Brand new computer, constant BSOD, Win 10 Pro in the box is what was Brand new computer, constant BSOD, Win 10 Pro provided by the manufacturer I've made sure every Windows Update both major and minor have been applied I was using Avast as antivirus but I was told by a Microsoft rep that Avast can cause bluescreens I removed it using the Avast uninstall tool and switched to Windows Defender but the BSOD's still happen Most of the BSOD's I was getting were pool errors or memory related so prior to posting I ran memtest off a CD I ran passes of each stick ran overnight and there were no errors so I'm fairly certain it's a driver issue I'm not quite sure what driver is the culprit though if that's the case I'm not sure it is drivers either I'm stumped which is why I'm posting here Here's my specs generated by Brand new computer, constant BSOD, Win 10 Pro Speccy I get a LOT of BSOD's so I just attached the ones from yesterday and today Here they are on my Skydrive The most errors are from most common to least common SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x eSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x bMEMORY MANAGEMENT x aBAD POOL HEADER x What drivers they blame from most to least common are ntoskrnl exedxgmms sysNTFS sys only once over a week ago I also attached a log generated by Mini Tool Box of my last Event Viewer logs my programs and my users partitions and memory size Please let me know if there's anything else I should provide to help Thank you so much

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/591848/brand-new-computer-constant-bsod-win-10-pro/
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi all - hope you can help Scenario Brand new Gigabyte EP T-UD LR motherboard Brand new TB Hitachi SATA HDD GB s GB DDR RAM SATA DVD-RW Core Quad Q I am trying setup new Constant on BSOD brand to set up a new install of Win on the above with no success Retail CD bought today too I used my external caddy to partition the drive partition whole drive and built up the board etc So I boot from the Windows DVD wait for the quot press any key to boot from CD DVD do so and the quot Windows is loading files quot message appears with the white progress bar All OK so far Then I get the Windows splash screen followed by the screen to chose Language Time and currency and keyboard screen Having done so I click NEXT As we all know the next screen is quot Install now quot When I click on quot Install now quot Setup is starting appears briefly followed by a BSOD Constant BSOD on brand new setup REFERENCE BY POINTER STOP X I'm guessing this is an issue with a driver but at no point do I get the opportunity to point to a driver Does anyone have any Constant BSOD on brand new setup ideas please Thanks in anticipation Andrew

A:Constant BSOD on brand new setup

I would go into bios and set everything at "DEFAULT".

Also, if I remember correctly, and it's been a while - set the SATA mode to IDE. I think there was some concern over AHCI, but I might be totally out to lunch.

There is also this:
GA-EP45T-UD3LR Rev. 1-BSOD

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/155656-constant-bsod-brand-new-setup.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I just built this new system and I was able to install w bit but i can't get into windows for more then sec Usually blue screen before windows even loads I can boot into safe mode and navigate around with no blue screen ever coming Here is what I have in the computer as of now MSI X-Power mobo GB OCZ Revodrive SSD gonna be my OS drive Gskill ripjaw series ram only ' ' gb stick as of the installed hardware new BSOD (124 brand code) basic only build now i have GB total PNY Quadro FX MB Video Card DVD burner Kingwin W power supply Other info I have not updated bios yet When I do go into bios the ram doesn't detect at the proper speeds It sets timings to - - - BSOD (124 code) brand new build only the basic hardware installed when the ram i have is - - - and sets to mhz when the ram i have is I've tried keeping it and manually changing it Blue screen either way I returned the Ram for replacement No change I'm thinking its either the mobo or the SSD but im not sure Would be incredibly grateful if anyone could help me get this system going Don't want to waste g's on this

A:BSOD (124 code) brand new build only the basic hardware installed

Hello and welcome to TSF.

Because your timings are being set improperly, I'm thinking that the memory may be incompatible with your motherboard. Consult the X-Power's QVL (Qualified Vendor List) in the manual to make sure your memory is compatible.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-124-code-brand-new-build-only-the-basic-hardware-installed-553245.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi Guys

So I recently upgraded some hardware; Core i7 6700; Asus Maximus VIII; Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4-2400MHz Kit. The parts that I have kept are my PSU, hard drive, SSD, and GPU (Radeon R9 290). Ever since the upgrade I have had endless BSOD crashes. I have updated my BIOS and all of my drivers. I have run a 'WhoCrashed' report which seemed to indicate that the crashes are not related to hardware issues.

If the problem is a hardware one, is it possible to narrow down which part is faulty? If anybody would be able to help out with my problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

A:Constant BSOD with new hardware

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Code:
<ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey>
<ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA345</ActiveProductKeyPid2>
<OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion>
<ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName>
<ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture>
<EditionId>Professional</EditionId>
<BuildLab>10586.th2_release.160126-1819</BuildLab>
<TimeZone>South Africa Standard Time(GMT+02:00)</TimeZone>
<ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId>
<ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription>
<ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups>
<ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>
<ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-7177-10586.0000-0322016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx>
<ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel>
<ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>05426-00206-271-403075-03-2057-9200.0000-3642014</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>
<OfflineInstallationId>387980327732158547826489143614518615523916238988231396457086326</OfflineInstallationId>
<DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>
Forum rules

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/41161-constant-bsod-new-hardware.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I've had this new laptop HP Pavilion dv - sa for about days and it started playing up brand error. on system BSoD an new hardware uncorrectable The has encountered laptop: yesterday I should mention that it came with Windows Vista but a friend upgraded it to Windows the day it arrived The first issue flared up yesterday after days of perfectly fine running at home and it BSoD on brand new laptop: The system has encountered an uncorrectable hardware error. wouldn't start up properly Black screen the lights on the keyboard came on and started flashing After leaving it alone for a few hours it started working normally again though it was a little sluggish at times I didn't really think anything of it and it may be unrelated When I got home and turned the laptop on everything seemed normal enough However the laptop will now crash to a blue screen after about - seconds of being logged in I think it also crashes if I remain on the log-in screen but it doesn't crash in safe mode The BSoD error reads as follows A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer The system has encountered an uncorrectable hardware error If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need If problems continue disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components restart your computer press F to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Safe Mode Technical information STOP x x x CF xB x Collecting data for crash dump Initializing disk for crash dump It will then stay on this screen until I force shutdown Sometimes the last lines will be slightly different often it's just the 'collecting data' line but sometimes additional line s will appear They don't appear to reveal any additional information though Sorry if I've missed out vital info in this post I'm rubbish with hardware problems

A:BSoD on brand new laptop: The system has encountered an uncorrectable hardware error.

Hi and welcome to TSF this is about your error http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html
if you can pleas follow the instructions here and attach to your next post http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html this will allow someone here to run it through a debug and try to find the cause of your issue

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-on-brand-new-laptop-the-system-has-encountered-an-uncorrectable-hardware-error-452097.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello Seven Forums I have been having many problems with my custom built desktop regarding Blue Screen of Deaths I have been on these forums before with this problem but I was help. virus, likely Constant no most driver, or Need BSOD, hardware. unable to resolve the problem The problem is my computer tends to BSOD when I either start up or shut down but also does it in between after minutes to hours of use of the time the message that comes up in my BSOD is quot Memory Management quot I have run a memory test using memtest but even after passes no problem was detected I even bought a brand new TB hard drive and that was not the problem The odd thing is when I run a Windows memory test it states that there are hardware Constant BSOD, no virus, most likely driver, or hardware. Need help. problems but does not describe what it is So basically it seems the problems could be either my RAM drivers or an unknown hardware problem Help pinpointing the problem and some tips on resolving it would be amazing Thank you very much Seven community You have helped me before and hopefully you will find the kindness to help me for the last time

A:Constant BSOD, no virus, most likely driver, or hardware. Need help.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bonto

Hello Seven Forums. I have been having many problems with my custom built desktop regarding Blue Screen of Deaths. I have been on these forums before with this problem but I was unable to resolve the problem.

The problem is, my computer tends to BSOD when I either start up or shut down but also does it in between after minutes to hours of use. 90% of the time, the message that comes up in my BSOD is "Memory_Management". I have run a memory test using memtest86 but even after 5 passes, no problem was detected. I even bought a brand new 1 TB hard drive and that was not the problem. The odd thing is, when I run a Windows memory test, it states that there are hardware problems but does not describe what it is.

So basically, it seems the problems could be either, my RAM, drivers, or an unknown hardware problem.

Help pinpointing the problem and some tips on resolving it would be amazing. Thank you very much Seven community. You have helped me before and hopefully you will find the kindness to help me for the last time.

In an effort to save time and because they are all similar I ran the most current crashes. There are at least 4 different causes.
1-Memory corruption-- I know you have run memtest but you may need run the memory one stick at a time, and the mobo slots one at a time as well
2-Your video driver. You need to remove all traces of your current driver before downloading a new copy.
3-Your AVG is implicated in at least two crashes but it may be just a memory problem surfacing in a different manner. I would un-install just to test, and if you feel you need something else I would recommend Microsoft Security Essentials.
4-I would also run a system file check to verify and repair your system files.
(type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>SFC /scannow)

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Ken

Code:
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon Jul 5 02:31:01.262 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:11:46.454
BugCheck 1A, {5003, fffff70001080000, 1d, 1f0008003a}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+29f97 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_5003
PROCESS_NAME: avgsrmax.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Fri Jul 2 19:16:03.685 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:59.495
BugCheck 1A, {1236, fffffa80064cb480, fffffa80064cb4b0, 1468c4}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_SEGMENT::UnlockAllocationBackingStore+31 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_1236
PROCESS_NAME: System
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Fri Jul 2 18:44:34.165 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:15.586
BugCheck 50, {fffff8800b1b5e50, 1, fffff880041e7e34, 2}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
Debug session time: Mon Jun 28 13:09:26.266 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:44:29.076
BugCheck 1A, {3452, 7ff001f3000, fffff700010829e8, 4ac0000034103c24}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33a23 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_3452
PROCESS_NAME: MOM.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/95506-constant-bsod-no-virus-most-likely-driver-hardware-need-help.html
Relevancy 64.5%

This is a new rig i built on the first two days of use it ran fine with windows -bit but then gave me consistent blue screens of death Mostly PAGE FILE IN NONPAGED AREA but it differs from time to Likely errors Hardware-related constant BSOD time and after much fighting with drivers reconnecting everything i re-formatted and installed windows again but a while later it happened again the same day I ran memory tests on the RAM several times and it Likely Hardware-related constant BSOD errors came out without errors so i re-formatted again and this time installed windows xp -bit thinking it might be -bit driver issues but later the blue screens appeared againg and again I ran IntelBurnTest to see if it s the CPU I tried different RAM sticks tried different GPUs and tried Furmark But the problem cannot be re-created I tried all of them together to see if anything crashes but hours later still nothing My current suspects are the Motherboard and the Hard drive Checkdisk came out okay though I really don t know what to do with this i m pretty stuck I ll upload some Dump files from my Minidump folder i hope it contains the answer to this mystery I m pretty sure it s not drivers or software because it crashed clean windows even on safe mode and because i used various versions of drivers to no worth Thank you for reading this and trying to help nbsp

A:Likely Hardware-related constant BSOD errors

Forgot specs:
Motherboard: Asus M2N-e (Non-SLI)
CPU: AMD Athlon II x3 445
RAM: 2*2GB Kingston DDR2 800MHz CL6
GPU: AMD Radeon HD5770
PSU: SeaSonic SS-500ET
Issue is not Heat-related, case is well-ventilated and i keep a close eye on the temperatures of all components.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/likely-hardware-related-constant-bsod-errors.993682/
Relevancy 64.5%

Okay so here comes BSODs minidumps the logs from the app you made me install All my drivers are updated except my old printer driver and my Realtek drivers Computer specs are in my info but since I know what kind of people we are I'll put them here after since new days Constant installing 2 BSOD Hardware anyway CPU AMD A - Constant BSOD since 2 days after installing new Hardware k New Before AMD A - k GPU Sapphire Radeon R Gb DDR Motherboard Asus A XM-A RAM F - C D- GXH OS Windows Pro upgraded from Windows Ultimate PSU Extreme W On the I switched my CPU booted up the PC and all was working Up to when the BSODs started Constant BSOD since 2 days after installing new Hardware I've used Driver Verifier and thought I found the culprit and uninstalled it The logs from the th and th aren't included since I rolled back the Pc to the restore point on the th and kinda forgot to backup them I've ran RAM tests and HDD test to find if there was any corruption in it both came up negative The GPU shouldn't be the issue since I haven't touched it since I built the Pc years ago apart from when I last cleaned the inside of the PC weeks ago Symptoms Random BSODs at totally random times I can use the Pc for hours and it won't crash or I use it for minutes then it could crash after reboot Also it seems the PC get stuck on the BSOD screen and doesn't auto-restart sometimes staying there for minutes before I lose patience and manually restart with the power button It BSOD'd when idled when playing games or even when browsing Internet while I was searching for ways to see how I can fix the PC Or on Facebook It crashed on Chrome Firefox I've just updated my AMD catalyst to a beta release about mins ago I'll keep you posted if the BSODs stopped With respect Morduparlevent Edit Well scratch the minidumps they now are Uploaded the new version of the files And the updated AMD Catalyst didn't fix the issues I'm having

A:Constant BSOD since 2 days after installing new Hardware

Have you touched the RAM when you changed the CPU?

You need to set the RAM as dual channel. Put the RAM sticks in the slots of the same color. Either Black or Yellow.

Different channel number, same DIMM number for dual channel, which, theoretically gives you the real full bandwidth of the RAM.

If the issue persists, do some hardware tests:

► Test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

► Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark. FurMark - GPU Stress Test Take a screenshot of the furmark window before closing it. Upload the screenshot for us. Also let us know if you have experienced any crash/BSOD and/or artifacts during the test.

► Stress test the CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU It saves the result as a .txt file in the prime95's folder. Upload the file for us.

Let us know the results.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56628-constant-bsod-since-2-days-after-installing-new-hardware.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I purchased a brand new Envy 750-114 2 weeks ago.  From day 1 the computer kept freezing up every 90 - 120 minutes.  Total freeze, unresponsive to everything.   Hard reboot is the only thing that worked.   I updated all the drivers that I could with no difference.  I've already tried reinstalling Windows 10.  I've not installed any new software or hardware.   I am ready to return this PC as I can not find any solutions online for fixing this issue.  I can't figure out if its a windows 10 issue or a HP pc issue. Anyone figured out how to fix this?

A:Constant Freezing on Brand new PC

Timbot2055, welcome to the forum. You need to contact the seller for help with your problem.  There is no reason that you should be having problems with a brand new computer.  It will probably not get better, but there is a good chance that it will get worse. Please click the "Thumbs up + button" if I have helped you and click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Boot-and-Lockup/Constant-Freezing-on-Brand-new-PC/td-p/5469666
Relevancy 56.33%

I got this computer now for 6 weeks, first 2 weeks was fine but now bsods keep coming, my computer can be on for 15 mins MAX and the bsod can come up instantly, i think its my ram . its windows 7 x64 im really frustrated. these bsods just happen. its not even while playing games or surfing the internet.

A:Brand new computer constant bsods

the most bsod i get is irql_not_less_or_equal.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/147234-brand-new-computer-constant-bsods.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Man this is frustrating I hope you guys can help So all my parts from Newegg came in a couple of days ago I put my build together installed Windows ultimate and I'm constantly getting BSODS My computer is crashing randomly from my desktop but CONSISTENTLY crashing at startup especially at the quot loading windows' screen It takes - crashes at new HELP! BSODs build - - Brand constant reboot to Brand new build - constant BSODs - HELP! get to desktop I've run memtest chkdsk and last night for hours straight I ran a Geek Squad hardware hot run disk - no errors everything passed with flying colors I've updated all my drivers and the only thing on the computer at the moment is Windows and anything that Brand new build - constant BSODs - HELP! comes on driver disks I've attached my dmp files and the requested reports I wish it was just some faulty ram and I could send it back to newegg but of course it's not that easy Can someone with more knowledge than I look through my files and let me know what I need to do Thanks so much edit and here are a couple of the windows messages that await me on a crash might help Quote Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode f BCP F BCP F C BCP FFFF FFEA EFD BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Owner AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink link amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFFA F B D BCP BCP FFFFF D FA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Owner AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink link amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP BCP FFFFF E D BCP BC FB BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Owner AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink link amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:Brand new build - constant BSODs - HELP!

I really hate to be that guy, but bump (it's already on the 2nd page).

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/145406-brand-new-build-constant-bsods-help.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I just got my brand new computer days ago A friend formatted the hard drive and installed Windows ME It took attempts to install because it kept hanging during installation I have never recieved an error message but the computer locks up every single time when doing certain things like trying to install the cdrw program installation cd opening the Rain readme file using my Activicon program etc I hit ctrl-alt-delete and nothing happens computer- new constant hanging! brand and brand new computer- constant hanging! I have to shut the thing down completely It doesn t lock up when surfing the net or downloading music on Kazaa I tried using defrag but it locked up soon after it started After several lock ups last night I tried to go to safe mode but it locked up soon after the safe mode screen came up I have fifteen days to send the computer back Did I get a lemon I tried installing the Win xp pro upgrade but it comes back saying that my modem and sis tray program is incompatible with xp I m afraid to even attempt to use the dvd Any advice would be much appreciated I hope I put enough info about my computer below Although I ve had a different computer for years I am clueless when it comes to the hardware inner workings of computers PcChips M LMR MAIN BOARD FSB w USB AMD Athlon XP CPU FSB MB SDRAM PC MEMORY GB MAXTOR ULTRA HDD rpm x DVD ROM x x CD-RW MB D VIDEO CARD AGP X DirectSound AC Codec on board for Audio and Modem applications K V FAX VOICE MODEM NETWORK CARD for cable DSL MB quot MITSUMI FLOPPY DRIVE SUPER MID TOWER ATX w WATT PWS w USB on front nbsp

Relevancy 55.47%

I just purchased a new PC days ago I work from home currently and this PC will be used primarily for work Whenever I connect to Internet since I got this PC and it has not been very many times because I just got it hooked up a day ago and try to access my company s network to log into their site I always get the following error IE certain site PC constant w/one getting Brand error message new message iexplore exe-Application Error The instruction at quot x x quot referenced memory at quot xcb f quot The memory could not be quot written quot Click OK to terminate the program Click CANCEL to debug the program Clicking neither OK nor Cancel does anything to solve this problem and make Brand new PC getting constant IE error message w/one certain site me able to log into the site I need to Other sites on the new PC appear to load with no problem so far at least It must be something with this new PC because my much older PC which I used to use for work can access this site with no problem I have both Spy Sweeper and PC-Cillin installed on the new PC too I am using Windows XP Media Center I would appreciate any input anyone would have as I am fairly green when it comes to this sort of thing It is Brand new PC getting constant IE error message w/one certain site so frustrating to not be able to get into this site which is essential to me being able to work from home Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Brand new PC getting constant IE error message w/one certain site

That error message could be any number of things, but my first suspect is I.E.

Download Firefox (to troubleshoot) and see if you are able to access your site or not:

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/brand-new-pc-getting-constant-ie-error-message-w-one-certain-site.50056/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hey guys Seems like I m having bad computer season Hahaha I built a computer last night literally for about hrs Yes I (freeze/constant New Computer screen) blue Brand m a noob lol I believe when Brand New Computer (freeze/constant blue screen) I turned it the computer around the third time I saw a spark between one of the power cables from the psu and the case and the computer was shut down Before that even happened however the motherboard couldn t pass their logo screen asus It freezes and everytime I restart its about of the time it freezes around Brand New Computer (freeze/constant blue screen) there And if not there while I m doing something in the windows Another thing is blue Brand New Computer (freeze/constant blue screen) screen I don t know what caused a blue screen but I seem to found out how it gets to the blue screen so I used dmark and alas at the same spot it sometimes freezes or goes into a blue screen with x a x x c x x fac Any body have any similar situation crosses fingers that you don t or any thoughts ps Asus EZ flash I wanted to update the bios but it freezes everytime I go into ezflash Thanks a bunch peeps nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/brand-new-computer-freeze-constant-blue-screen.603067/
Relevancy 55.04%

My HP Envy 13 is three days old and is already making strange noises that are not coming from the fan.  Its a grinding/whirring/clicking noise that goes krrrkrrrkrrrkrrr 10 times then stops then starts again 4 seconds later and repeats.  THis can't be normal and its making me crazy.  Should I just return it or is there something I can do that doesnt involve taking it apart?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Brand-new-HP-envy-13-HD-making-constant-clicking-grinding/td-p/5713452
Relevancy 54.61%

I want to learn about middle high class brand names for hardware for a PC I know a few real famous ones that are real expensive and not much I m new to computer and want to learn CPU - AMD Intel Hardware names brand Mobo - Asus Gigabyte MSI RAM - Corsair HDD - Seagate WD ODD - VGA - HIS PSU - Seasonic Enermax Thermaltake Case - This is all I know I heard that Intel is better at overclocking or something than AMD But AMD is cheaper Asus and Gigabyte are pretty equal and MSI a little bit cheaper I dunno anything about ODD mine s LG just cus I got my comp done when I was in Korea VGAs mine s a Geforce but its some another Korean brand only in Korea I actually wanted a Radeon I heard that nowadays Radeons are cheaper and better is it true Hardware brand names like Radeon are the ones used for gaming I think PSU is the most important part of a PC right and those are the ones I know That are real good power supplies I have no idea about case although it s another real important Hardware brand names part for cooling and stuff So please tell me some decent brandnames for parts like i know super expensive famous ones but not so much of good but not so famous ones nbsp

A:Hardware brand names

Here are some decent brands, apart from the ones you've already mentioned:

Motherboards: XFX, eVGA, ABIT, Foxconn, Biostar (TForce series)

RAM: A-DATA, Crucial, OCZ, Patriot, Buffalo, Kingston, G.SKILL, GeiL, PQI, Super Talent

HDD: Samsung, Hitachi

ODD: Pioneer, Lite-On, Plextor

VGA:
For ATI: Sapphire, Visiontek, Gigabyte, Force3D, ASUS, MSI, Diamond, PowerColor

For NVIDIA: eVGA, XFX, BFG, MSI, Leadtek, ASUS, Gigabyte, Zotac, PNY, Galaxy

PSU: Akasa, BFG (except ES-800), Antec, BGears (Straight-power series), be Quiet!, Corsair, Cooler Master (Real Power series), Enhance, Etasis, Fortron FSP, Gigabyte (Odin Pro & Odin GT series), Mushkin, OCZ, PC Power & Cooling, Sapphire, Seventeam, Silverstone, Sparkle, Tagan, XClio (StablePower series), Zalman

Cases: Antec, Cooler Master, Lian-Li, NZXT, Silverstone, Thermaltake

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hardware-brand-names.116439/
Relevancy 54.61%

hi. I just bought a chaintech motherboard with nforce and an amd athlon xp processor with a 512mb kingston memory card and a g-force video card. After setting up with minimal hardware I still cant get a picture. I tried changing video cards and using different monitors and still nothing

A:no video with brand new hardware

Are you getting any beeps when booting?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-video-with-brand-new-hardware.215394/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hey I m really working overtime here and I could use some advice I Just Built A computer Here are my specs W Switched Power Supply EVGA nForce i Ultra Mainboard intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor E LGA GHz MB L Cache MHz FSB gB DDR RAM hardware Brand with compatability 98 new x gB Modules gB SATA Hard Drive EVGA e-GeForce GS Graphics Card SATA DVD Multi Burners I own Copies of the following operating systems Windows Windows Windows SE Windows XP Professional Windows Vista Home Premium My Computer s main display is my TV I m aiming at using Brand new hardware compatability with 98 it for all my music applications it s connected to my stereo receiver all my video Applications primary DVD player and for gaming mainly NES SNES emulation Here s where it gets sticky I had vista installed and working wonderfully as my dvd burner player and my stereo library The goal I hadn t achieved was the gaming I ve got an old Game controller hub that allows four controllers to connect to one joystick port The two controllers it comes with are remakes of snes controllers so they re ideal and I d really like to use them The problem there is no driver support for the hub and controllers past Windows So I want to creat a vista multiboot coonfiguration I wiped my disk out and partionned gigs for and left the rest unpartitioned didn t seem to like SATA optical drives so I put in an old IDE CD drive and a floppy drive in temporarily Now I started SE installation and it went well up until the first time it restarts Then up comes the Preparing to start windows for the first time screen and the system hangs for around minutes before continuing Every time throughout the installation process that the computer needs to restart it will do this Then it takes minutes every time it boots I ve restarted the whole process and am halfway through the installation error free except for the excessive hanging I did some research on the microsoft knowledge base and discovered that gb of ram arent supported and that i need to edit my system ini file to include the following lines in order to restrict the memory access enh MaxPhysPage vcache MaxFileCache So after the initial screen hung for a while I restarted and entered command prompt mode and edited the system ini file to include those lines then restarted and resumed setup It hung for half an hour then took me to the second part of the installation that went through and restarted now I m waiting through another hang before finishing installation I don t want this to be permanent any ideas Any Ideas nbsp

A:Brand new hardware compatability with 98

Ok, so the computer restarted and hung for a while then gave me this message.
Your multi-function device (Standard Dual PCI IDE Controller) has some
child devices using 32-bit drivers and others using compatability-mode
drivers. This configuration is not supported, so your computer has been
halted to preven corruption.

After you restart your computer, Windows will use compatability-mode
drivers for each child device attached to this multi-function device.
If you want to use 32-bit drivers, you may be able to obtain an updated
driver for the device that caused the problem by contacting your
hardware manufacturer, or you can disable the device.

Press any key to continue

What are Child devices? the only device ill need to work in 98 is the cd drive
Does that mean that these configuration-mode drivers will suffice?

I've just restarted now and I'm waiting to see what'll happen next.

It says that it didn't start properly last time so i'll start in safe mode.

Now it looks as if it wants to hang again............. Wow...... It's a
long one, this one. .......Still hangin...........

Ok, now another error message.

Insufficient memory to initialize Windows.

Quit one or more memory-resident programs or remove unnecessary utilities from your
CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT files, and restart your computer.
The Microsoft Knowledge base says to edit system.ini to say\

[enh386]
MaxPhysPage=30000

[vcache]
MaxFileCache=524288

But I've Already done this.

Any ideas? I'm going to resart and try again this time in normal mode not safe mode

I'm at the loading screen, and it's hanging......

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/brand-new-hardware-compatability-with-98.628643/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello Sevenforums and BSOD team I have recreated another BSOD thread last time I was having - BSODs a day and thinking it was a software problem I had re-installed Windows as a fresh new copy Unfortunately I am still getting blue screens so this time I am inclined to think that it is perhaps a hardware issue I have already tested my CPU GPU RAM so re-installation Windows BSOD after brand-new I'm thinking it may be my Motherboard or Hard drives although BSOD after brand-new Windows re-installation I do have a feeling it could still be the RAM as BSOD after brand-new Windows re-installation well I actually re-installed Windows twice the first time I got a couple blue screens and had the install disk inside so it ran the repair tool twice crashed twice The computer is about a year old now the RAM was not on the Motherboard Manufacturer's list however it was working fine When I was installing Windows updates it did blue screen a couple times on Stage While it's shutting down It also ran Chkdsk once by itself and moved a few sectors of my SSD The drive is formatted and partitioned new and Windows Home Premium is installed the other HDD drive still has my other files in it I've done a RAM test and it passed but when I did an Extended test it got stuck on so I'm wondering if I should've left it to finish or not I got impatient even though Windows says it gets stuck but it's still working As I was moving some blu-ray movies from my HDD to my External Drive Around GB the PC Blue screened This happened twice Once while using the computer another time just AFK'ing with it on If I think of anything I'll post it here I don't think it's a PSU issue I really hope it's not a hardware issue but just in case I would like to know if it is so I can purchase some new RAM or another hard drive during Black Friday if it is I will include my PC specs and BSOD report here the dump is recorded in Kernel mode let me know if you want another mode SSD Intel Series SSDSC CT A K GB SSD - quot Form Factor SATA Gb s Up To MB s Read Speed Up To MB s Write Speed Note Windows is installed on the SSD HDD Seagate Barracuda ST DM TB Serial ATA Hard Drive - RPM MB SATA Gb s GPU EVGA Geforce GTX Ti G-P - -KR Video Card - GB GDDR PCI-Express x x Dual-link DVI-I x Dual-link DVI-D x DisplayPort x HDMI DirectX SLI Ready Superclocked CPU Intel Core i - K BX I Unlocked Processor - Quad Core MB L Cache MB L Cache GHz GHz Max Turbo Socket H LGA W Fan Retail Motherboard MSI Z A-G LGA Intel Z HDMI SATA Gb s USB ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS PSU CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU- TX W ATX V EPS V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i Power Supply amp New th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready RAM Kingston HyperX Black GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Desktop Memory Model Let me know if you need clickable links

A:BSOD after brand-new Windows re-installation

First of all, make it sure that SSD's firmware is up-to-date.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...&DwnldID=18363

Next, uninstall Auslogics Disc Defrag.

Do it, too. => Windows Update - Reset

Scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
How you have tested RAM? Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Let us know the results.

Code:
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa8003e67c30, ffff, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+35084 )

Followup: MachineOwner
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck A, {47, 2, 1, fffff80002caa929}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRestoreTransitionPte+109 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002cafff3, fffff880091ba8e0, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmCopyToCachedPage+223 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 50, {fffffa830480316b, 0, fffff80002c658b5, 5}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiAgeWorkingSet+52b )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 1A, {5003, fffff70001080000, 6992, 2873009}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+38936 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312816-bsod-after-brand-new-windows-re-installation.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Ive seen some posts all with different answers. Help me fix this please. 
crashes when goes into hibernate mode and comes back on with non paged errror rtwlane.sys

tell me what you need to see from the event viewer and ill post it here thank you..

A:BSOD RTWLANE.SYS WINDOWS 8.1 BRAND NEW HELP

am i looking for warnings or errors
cant open the minidmp file. tried take ownership. still access denied. I am the admin. 
finally got access to the garbage after all the mis information on the net. 
for everyone else. 
JUST OPEN THE YOUR C: WINDOWS/ MINIDMP/ RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR LATEST MINI DMP FILE, PROPERTIES/ ADVANCED 
CHANGE/ SELECT PRINCIPLE AT THE TOP/ THEN ADD YOUR USERNAME / FOR YOUR COMPUTER. IF YOU NAMED IT/ THEN APPLY ETC. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SAVE YOU TONS OF TIME. 

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {ffffe001cf400960, 0, fffff80043b66323, 2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : rtwlane.sys ( rtwlane+114323 )

---------

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/550732/bsod-rtwlanesys-windows-81-brand-new-help/
Relevancy 54.18%

Windows 8 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.130531-1504)
Original OS
System is 3 months old

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz (8CPUs),~2.4GHzGPU
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M
Powe Supply: ASUS AC/DC ADAPTER MODEL FA180PM111

System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model: G750JW-DB71
BIOS: G750JW.206

Attached requested files in zipped as well as perfmon /report

What happens? I attempt to connect to a wireless network. It attempts to connect, fails then proceeds to permanently disable my wireless network adapter. If I attempt to re-enable it, it will say enabled but will not re-enable. I restart. It will stay at the restarting screen for several minutes then blue screen with the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

A:Windows 8 BSOD - Brand new ASUS

Hi,

DMP file is of the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) bugcheck.

This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.

BugCheck 9F, {4, 12c, fffffa80196707c0, fffff880009ec810}

The 1st parameter of the bugcheck is 4 which indicates that the power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp subsystem.

The 2nd parameter is 12c which indicates that it timed out for a total of 12 seconds.

By default the crash dump is faulting win32k.sys which is not the true culprit and is being driven to fault by something else, usually another 3rd party device driver.

Quote:

attempt to connect to a wireless network. It attempts to connect, fails then proceeds to permanently disable my wireless network adapter.

With this said, have you tried uninstalling your network drivers (wireless specifically), and downloading the latest version via Asus' website and then installing and restarting? If so, enable Driver Verifier to look for further possible device driver conflicts and or corruption:

Driver Verifier:

What is Driver Verifier?

Driver Verifier is included in Windows 8, 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 to promote stability and reliability; you can use this tool to troubleshoot driver issues. Windows kernel-mode components can cause system corruption or system failures as a result of an improperly written driver, such as an earlier version of a Windows Driver Model (WDM) driver.

Essentially, if there's a 3rd party driver believed to be at issue, enabling Driver Verifier will help flush out the rogue driver if it detects a violation.

Before enabling Driver Verifier, it is recommended to create a System Restore Point:

Vista - START | type rstrui - create a restore point
Windows 7 - START | type create | select "Create a Restore Point"
Windows 8 - Restore Point - Create in Windows 8

How to enable Driver Verifier:

Start > type "verifier" without the quotes > Select the following options -

1. Select - "Create custom settings (for code developers)"
2. Select - "Select individual settings from a full list"
3. Check the following boxes -
- Special Pool
- Pool Tracking
- Force IRQL Checking
- Deadlock Detection
- Security Checks (Windows 7 & 8)
- DDI compliance checking (Windows 8)
- Miscellaneous Checks
4. Select - "Select driver names from a list"
5. Click on the "Provider" tab. This will sort all of the drivers by the provider.
6. Check EVERY box that is NOT provided by Microsoft / Microsoft Corporation.
7. Click on Finish.
8. Restart.

Important information regarding Driver Verifier:

- If Driver Verifier finds a violation, the system will BSOD.

- After enabling Driver Verifier and restarting the system, depending on the culprit, if for example the driver is on start-up, you may not be able to get back into normal Windows because Driver Verifier will flag it, and as stated above, that will cause / force a BSOD.

If this happens, do not panic, do the following:

- Boot into Safe Mode by repeatedly tapping the F8 key during boot-up.

- Once in Safe Mode - Start > type "system restore" without the quotes.

- Choose the restore point you created earlier.
If you did not set up a restore point, do not worry, you can still disable Driver Verifier to get back into normal Windows:

- Start > Search > type "cmd" without the quotes.

- To turn off Driver Verifier, type in cmd "verifier /reset" without the quotes.
・ Restart and boot into normal Windows.

How long should I keep Driver Verifier enabled for?

It varies, many experts and analysts have different recommendations. Personally, I recommend keeping it enabled for at least 24 hours. If you don't BSOD by then, disable Driver Verifier.

My system BSOD'd, where can I find the crash dumps?

They wil... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-8-bsod-brand-new-asus-729497.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello

Im getting BSOD on a brand new installation of windows 10 64 bit.

heres the details. im quite sure a driver issue, heres the logs.

Many thanks

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53128-bsod-brand-new-installation-windows-10-64-bit.html
Relevancy 53.75%

A couple of months ago I bought for our office a Dell laptop and another for myself The office one has been in regular daily use Not so my own at home Best I can remember I turned it on a few times so know it worked but for many weeks I haven't had time to think about setting up a personal as distinct from business computer So this laptop has been sitting unused for at least five or six weeks It has been inside a padded case brand new Swissgear one and has not been moved new hardware Brand 8 laptop, problem??? Win around or subjected to any kind of mechanical or environmental abuse So late this Sunday afternoon I decided to try to set it up install my favorite software and so on Plugged the charger into the wall and into the computer Left it for an hour or so Then tried to turn it on Lights come Brand new Win 8 laptop, hardware problem??? on on the front there is a faint sound which might be the hard drive spinning up and then it emits a regular Brand new Win 8 laptop, hardware problem??? low-toned chirp at about two second intervals That's all Nothing lights up on the screen I would expect to see first a Dell logo and then some kind of start or login screen Is it possible the battery is so flat it won't run even though it's plugged into the Brand new Win 8 laptop, hardware problem??? wall and the luminous ring around the charger connector is lit up If it matters both laptops are Dell Inspiron R The one in the office has an i processor GB of memory and a GB hard drive the one at home an i processor more memory GB I think and a bigger hard drive Both were purchased from COSTCO on the same day I could leave it plugged in and try again tomorrow evening So far it's been plugged in about hours and nothing has changed Or I could call Dell service

A:Brand new Win 8 laptop, hardware problem???

If your laptop is still under warranty (and it sounds like it is) I would definitely call Dell and have them make it right.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/533304/brand-new-win-8-laptop-hardware-problem/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello everyone The title says it all and let me explain This is my first time building a computer from scratch and on this forum and I ve run into a couple of problems Computer New Brand Problems Hardware I m going to try to be as detailed as possible so it might be a little bit lengthy I was able to install Windows professional install the mobo drivers graphics card driver and a few games and some programs As far as I can tell everything was fine One problem I noticed was whenever I plug anything in the I O Panel usb PS Ethernet etc while the computer is on the computer freezes and I would have to restart the Brand New Computer Hardware Problems computer by pressing the power button Afterwards it would work fine with the new wire plugged in However there are times where the monitor randomly goes blank and I m forced to press the power button Only this time once I restart the computer it says no DVI signal and just stays Brand New Computer Hardware Problems there From that point I ve tried to unplug the power supply monitor and replug them in Still the same problem I then open the case and replug back in the the front panel connectors while double checking all the remaining wires to make sure they re securely fastened The only solution I ve found so far was to reconnect everything EXCEPT the power to the graphics card and plug the DVI cable into the Motherboard DVI slot motherboard has an intergrated graphics card It would then boot up as normal but would still have the random blank screens from time to time After I successfully boot up with the DVI cable into the motherboard and the power supply not connected to the graphics card I would shut down the computer and replug back in the graphics card and it would work fine In addition the antec case in the front has a blue light when it is powered on Sometimes when I turn on the machine the Brand New Computer Hardware Problems light doesn t display even though it is plugged it and I noticed that it always says no DVI signal when this happens What I ve done was to replug the front panel connections as mentioned in above paragraph and then the light sometimes turns on when it is on the computer will generally boot up normally and sometimes not turn on resulting in DVI no signal So in addition to the random blank screens sometimes when booting up it would freeze pretty randomly sometimes at bios screen login screen desktop screen resulting in pressing the power button to shut it down However afterwards when I try to restart it it says DVI no signal My solution has been to replug the wires back in and repeat the process mentioned above and sometimes it works So to sum it up my main problem is getting a stable connection whether it is blank screen or freezing screen I ve tried my monitor on other computers and it works fine so I don t think it is the monitor problem My own conclusion is that either my motherboard has some problems or my graphics card Lastly I was wondering if one would have to buy a separate motherboard speaker for the beeping sound as it seems that I don t have a wire for that motherboard has a slot for it but I just don t have the wire Hopefully what I ve said has shed some insight to my problem and not cause any confusion Thank you for your time and reading my post Here are the computer specs Motherboard ASUS M A LT-M AM AMD G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard CPU AMD Phenom II X Black Edition Memory Crucial GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model CT KIT BA Hard Drive Western Digital Caviar Black WD AALS GB RPM SATA Gb s quot Hard Drive -Bare Drive Graphics Card XFX HD- X-ZNLC Radeon HD GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card CD ROM Drive SONY Black SATA DVD-ROM Drive Model DDU S- B - OEM Power Supply OCZ W MODXSTREAM-PRO Case Antec Mini Tower http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

Dell Latitude E laptop Windows x full retail version purchased from Dell laptop, 7 brand x64 persistent new Windows BSOD, and received no OS re-install done yet Intel Core i - U CPU GHz GB RAM Intel HD Graphics GB SSD Posting here after ongoing frustration with Dell's Hardware Warranty amp Tech Support in hopes of a response that's actually helpful I've had this laptop for about a month now and have been troubleshooting BSODs since day one If I was wiser I would've returned it right away but now I'm stuck BlueScreenView gives me Bug Check persistent BSOD, brand new laptop, Windows 7 x64 Code x f and lists ntoskrnl exe as the driver cause ntoskrnl exe ec as the address This is the same error code that I've been seeing all along Dell Tech said it was a memory problem shipped me new RAM under warranty I installed it less than a week ago and the system BSOD'd again tonight so that did not fix the problem I'm a grad student so most of my computer usage and what I'm doing when the crashes happen is reading articles online and using Word Media Player Classic and occasionally Skype--nothing that should be straining a brand new laptop I'm out of town and don't have access to the Windows disc or my external HD to do an OS reinstall right now I've run Dell's onboard ePSA diagnostics and they don't pick up any errors nor does their online support analysis ran Memtest but only for passes again no errors sfc scannow turns up errors with the usbhub sys mui driver that I can't seem to fix or can fix but it then gets corrupted again but I'm not sure if that's relevant I've run Windows Update Tried to do System Restore but it doesn't have a point far enough back to be a good restore point Scans with ESET Smart Security amp Malwarebytes Anti-Malware turn up nothing Going to run Memtest again overnight but this is my nd brand new RAM and I doubt that's the problem Growing increasingly frustrated as I've lost both work amp time to trying to solve this Attached both the perfmon report file and the SysnativeFileCollection below Any advice is much appreciated Please let me know if you need additional info as well Thanks

A:persistent BSOD, brand new laptop, Windows 7 x64

Hi! I suggest you test one memory stick at a time in each slot. You could have a bad memory slot that is causing you grief. You have a lap top, so you should only have two slots. It's best to test your RAM one stick at a time and alternate the slots.
You might look at your reliability monitor. Some times it will give you a clue.
What Is the Windows 7 Reliability Monitor And How to Get The Most Out Of It

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/persistent-bsod-brand-new-laptop-windows-7-x64-978202.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have run the tool and am attaching the file per the instructions. My computer is brand new and crashed while I was not even at my desk. I had nothing really "active" running. Hoping you guys can help me pinpoint what driver might be causing this. Thank you so much in advance for taking a look!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45263-brand-new-clean-windows-10-install-bsod.html
Relevancy 53.75%
Relevancy 53.75%

i have recently bought this computer only used it a couple of times.
i7 , 8 gb ram , 1 tb hdd , etc.
yesterday i was uninstalling the av when bsod happened , netio.sys.
attached is the dump.
the os is windows 7 home edition sp1

Relevancy 53.75%

Hi I've used your forums for a long while and have generally found any problems i've had could Windows - BSOD [SOLVED] 7 new Brand system be sorted by searching posts on here This time however I am stumped and cannot find a solution anywhere I am currently running Brand new system Brand new OS install Windows x Intel i Clarkdale Raedon HD Asus P H -M Pro [SOLVED] Windows 7 BSOD - Brand new system OCZ GOLD X GB DDR MHZ Novatech W ATX quot Silent quot PSU I am currently having my system BSOD It happens when idle but more frequently when active for example this evening I was playing WoW for hours and had about BSOD crash an hour Prior to this my PC was just running utorrent and BSOD crashed this was the only other crash today My reason for suspecting a ram issue is that on building my pc it initially would only boot with stick I then had to up the voltage i did to v and both worked So far I have changed the frequency settings of the ram tried all available updated all my drivers turned off anything that may even remotely overclock my CPU I have yet to alter the ram voltage again as I was unsure as to what effect upping it again may have Any help with finding out the cause of the problem would be fantastic let me know if there's any info I left out Thanks so much for your time Rob

A:[SOLVED] Windows 7 BSOD - Brand new system

Hi Rob . . .

The bugchecks on the 11 mini kernel dumps - all but 1 are identical -

0x7f (0x8,,,) = unexpected kernel mode trap - "double fault". The error handler was dealing with an exception when another exception occurred; the CPU then signaled a "double fault" - an exception within an exception - and forced the system to BSOD.

The probable cause of each is listed as the Microsoft network subsystem driver netio.sys. However, look at the reference to "security" in the faulting bucket ID -

Code:

Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!CompareSecurityContexts+6a )

Seeing netio.sys with a security issue leads me to one conclusion - the existence of a 3rd party firewall. You have Kaspersky Internet Security installed, which has a personal firewall.

Get rid of KIS - its personal firewall is wreaking havoc in your system. The personal firewall blocks local NETBIOS ports used by Windows 7 system services and causes them to hang, then crash.

Un-install KIS using the KIS Removal Tool (KRT) - http://usa.kaspersky.com/support/home/208279463/

Download the KRT; save to desktop. Boot into SAFEMODE (NO Networking) - tap the F8 key during boot-up.

Then go to desktop, RIGHT-click on the KRT icon and select Run as Administrator. When complete - re-boot into normal Windows.

Reset the Windows Firewall to its default settings -
START | type firewall.cpl | select firewall.cpl above under programs | top-left, select "Restore Defaults"

Install Microsoft Security Essentials --> http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/

See if this stops the 2-day old BSOD epidemic. Please let me know how you make out.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Mar 16 17:26:13.852 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:53.288
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002e5740f}
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8
Debug session time: Tue Mar 16 17:14:26.489 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:55.644
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002ea140f}
Debug session time: Tue Mar 16 17:06:54.926 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:51:58.456
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002ead40f}
Debug session time: Tue Mar 16 16:14:25.806 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:52:37.336
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002e6940f}
Debug session time: Tue Mar 16 15:20:25.690 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:18:14.095
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002ea040f}
Debug session time: Tue Mar 16 15:01:06.465 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:00:22.496
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff80002ecb591}
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS (... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-windows-7-bsod-brand-new-system-469260.html
Relevancy 52.89%

hey bought a new machine as part of my new home studio installed windows all the hardware drivers new a BSOD installed windows machine on freshly 7 brand which came with it ran windows update and installed all the recommended packages since the day after i keep getting around - bsod's a day and its been a week since couldnt find any solution on google for the specific msg i get installed an application called quot whocrashed quot which shows the crash log and this is what came out the rest are the same On Wed GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module iusb xhc sys iusb xhc x FD Bugcheck code BSOD on a brand new machine freshly installed windows 7 xD x C x x xFFFFF FD Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system drivers iusb xhc sys product USB Device Driver company Intel Corporation description Intel R USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver iusb xhc sys Intel R USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver Intel Corporation Google query iusb xhc sys Intel Corporation DRIVER BSOD on a brand new machine freshly installed windows 7 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL On Tue GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xD x C x x xFFFFF F D Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time my machine consists of the following processor Intel k mobo Gigabyte z x-ud h memory g skill ares x gb mhz gfx asus ti gtx ssd crucial m hdd wd black caviar tb nothing else i could find releavent to list please assist im deeply fraustrated

Relevancy 52.89%

no longer needed. Andrew Downsend Doxed.

A:Windows 7 Brand New Laptop BSOD Help![Dump Included]

No help from anyone? I thought this forum was active.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/174866-windows-7-brand-new-laptop-bsod-help-dump-included.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I have experienced 12 BSOD's since I built this computer this past Sunday. It usually happens when I restart the machine. This computer is my first build, so I do not have much troubleshooting experience when it comes to computers at all.

Attached is a zip of the Dmp files.

ps. I am running windows 7 home premium.

A:BSOD on brand new build BCCode 50. Windows 7 hm prem

Quote: Originally Posted by RAWhitelock

I have experienced 12 BSOD's since I built this computer this past Sunday. It usually happens when I restart the machine. This computer is my first build, so I do not have much troubleshooting experience when it comes to computers at all.

I tried to attach the minidump file (or at least one of the 12), but my computer said I do not have permission to share the file. I have attached a screenshot of what it said. How do I change permissions so that I can attach the minidump files for you all to look at? Thanks for the help in advance!

ps. I am running windows 7 home premium.

If you drag it to the desktop you can zip it there.

let us know if you need help

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/80163-bsod-brand-new-build-bccode-50-windows-7-hm-prem.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey guys,

a week ago I bought a brand new Lenovo Y700 with a pre-installed SSD. Ever since I am experiencing BSOD while opening for example Photoshop or Lenovo Solution Center. 99,9% of the times it gives me this error: "kernel security check failure" and the other 0,01 it's something else, but still BSOD.

Here is my dump report.

dump

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Regards

A:BSOD on a brand new Lenovo Y700 running Windows 10

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Code:
<ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey>
<ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA120</ActiveProductKeyPid2>
<OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion>
<ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName>
<ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture>
<EditionId>Professional</EditionId>
<BuildLab>10586.th2_release.151121-2308</BuildLab>
<TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone>
<ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId>
<ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription>
<ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups>
<ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>
<ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10586.0000-3602015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx>
<ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel>
<ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>03612-00206-152-368461-03-1033-10240.0000-2682015</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>
<OfflineInstallationId>168158236272341688916060028221122161168745677889632667452974724</OfflineInstallationId>
<DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>
Forum rules

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35510-bsod-brand-new-lenovo-y700-running-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I am going to head out across country for Christmas My parents need a new PC The problem lies in the fact they don t need to pay for any software as they OS brand with warranty? any big sell the of hardware non loaded makers Computer DO already have all the licenses DO any of the big brand Computer makers sell non OS loaded hardware with warranty? this was from an upgrade to their older PC a few months ago Now I want to buy them something that is hardware warrantied that is easily serviceable I know that the OS load has to contribute DO any of the big brand Computer makers sell non OS loaded hardware with warranty? to the price a little bit I wanted to save a few by buying something without any software including the OS This way I can have it shipped to them for christmas go over there and then just load on everything Do any of the major companies Dell HP IBM Toshiba Yadda yadda yadda even sell non osed hardware at any type of discount to the standard price or should I just look for what they have bite the bullet and spend the money on things I know i am just going to format off and build from scratch I was thiking about buying one of the HP linux supported PC s just to find out to my dismay you still pay for a windows license even though it quot supports quot linux nbsp

A:DO any of the big brand Computer makers sell non OS loaded hardware with warranty?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/do-any-of-the-big-brand-computer-makers-sell-non-os-loaded-hardware-with-warranty.389634/
Relevancy 51.6%

months of Multiple BSODs on a or computer BSODs Multiple 5 a - error? of on hardware new brand driver months brand new computer - driver or hardware error Mini dump 5 months of Multiple BSODs on a brand new computer - driver or hardware error? analysis help please Hi I m looking for anyone who can analyse mini dumps and help me determine the source of my problems The system has been giving me hell from the start The problem often manifests in different driver and memory errors - To my level of understanding the errors seem to be fairly unrelated When it runs well it s awesome and it really performs When it starts messing up that s it it might BSOD on every start up times in a row and then start working for no apparent reason I ruled out faulty PSU and faulty RAM and system always runs cool the hottest component being the fanless graphics card I have also run extensive tests on system hard drive Seatools returned no errors after firmware upgrade and long tests However DiskCheckup keeps changing its mind out predicted TEC date it jumps from Jan too Aug either of which is unacceptable and well within manufacture warranty Reinstalled windows countless times with different installation CDs So that leaves MOBO CPU GPU or maybe some software of driver issue I feel that it must be hardware related but I can t work out what it is on top of that the faults are often intermittent making trial and error testing unreliable I have collected many minidumps now but I can t work out if they are related or not has my comp dozens of problems or just a couple with variegated symptoms Questions Q Can anybody help me Q How should I post minidumps and info Hard drive questions Seatools return no errors I have been told that this is the definitive test for a faulty hard drive Q PassMark DiskCheckup keeps changing its mind out predicted TEC date Does this indicate a problem with my hard drive Q When ever I run chkdsk it says that it has found errors and is repairing them Does this indicate a problem with my hard drive GPU questions Video driver has supposedly caused some of the BSODs The drag and drop mouse marks don t disappear almost as if the screen is not refreshing Q Could these be signs of a faulty graphics card Thanks a lot I m beginning to go a little bit mad from all this troubleshooting dead Jane nbsp

A:5 months of Multiple BSODs on a brand new computer - driver or hardware error?

Here are some of the older dmp analyses:
View attachment 50542

View attachment 50543

View attachment 50544

View attachment 50545

View attachment 50546

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/5-months-of-multiple-bsods-on-a-brand-new-computer-driver-or-hardware-error.130950/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello I have recently bought my daughter her first laptop as a gift and have been racking my brains as to why Windows won't install X540s BRAND install on Error Asus laptop-BSOD 7 to Unable NEW Windows We get an error message of which I attach a screenshot well a photo of the screen I am well versed with PC's after Unable to install Windows 7 on BRAND NEW Asus X540s laptop-BSOD Error all I am able to get the USB Flash drive recognized and started It isn't until just after quot Starting Windows quot does the screen go blue with said verbage Now to put things into context my daughter wanted a computer like mine which is Asus X VC of which I have no issues running Windows Her new Asus X s struggles with Win regardless we don't want Win but will keep it as the main C partition for now Am also waiting on Linux Mint but today I need Windows so please help Have spent the past few days scouring these forums Unable to install Windows 7 on BRAND NEW Asus X540s laptop-BSOD Error but have yet to find a solution to this quot modern quot problem Computers these days seem to be going backwards with less customizeability freely available at our disposal

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/396970-unable-install-windows-7-brand-new-asus-x540s-laptop-bsod-error.html
Relevancy 51.6%

i bought a new dell laptop a few weeks ago and since then have been getting BSOD's every few days and sometimes even mor frequent then that

i have looked on the internet and it said the best thing to do was to right down the message shown on the BSOD

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

what should i do now to remedy my problem????

Relevancy 51.6%

My computer started periodically crashing about two weeks ago.  Now it's crashing minutes apart!  Sometimes it reboots faster than I can copy down the error message.  Each time, the cause (error) listed on the blue screen seems to be different, although I just started keeping track tonight.  Two days ago it froze at 36% overnight, I had to reboot in the morning.  Sometimes it automatically shuts off Windows Defender while rebooting. Incidentally, whenever I run a "full" scan using Defender it quits before completing and turns itself off.  That has been happening for almost a month.  I have run Malywarebytes a number of times, it finds nothing.  I have not installed any new devices or equipment.  I did upgrade to Windows 10, about 2 months ago.  I've tried researching the cause on my own but it's so complicated with the blue screen listing so many different causes!  Anyone have an idea?

A:Constant BSOD, Windows 10

Oops, this is my first post  .  Just saw the list of required details:
Original OS: Windows 8, OEM
Age of System: 4 years 
Age of OS: Windows 10 upgrade, two months ago
CPU: Intel i7
Video Card: HD Graphics 4000
MotherBoard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Model #P8Z77 - I DELUXE
Power Supply: Don't know
System Manufacturer: Origins PC
Model Number: 
Desktop

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/590634/constant-bsod-windows-10/
Relevancy 51.6%

Is Windows - x -bit or x - the original installed OS on the system Windows Professional bit - an OEM or full retail version Full retail i think i bought the download version - OEM came pre-installed on system - Full Retail you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system hardware I just assembled the computer I bought all new parts - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed Constant after windows BSOD in log the OS No just installed yesterday So heres the problem I installed yesterday everything was fine Hours later suffered a BSOD restarted no problems However today i used it for about hours no problems While i wasn't using it it suddenly BSOD and said theres an error Since then after each restart right after i type my password and the desktop is loading it Blue screens and restarts I could get into the safe mode about of the time w o it blue screening after Constant BSOD after windows log in typing Constant BSOD after windows log in password I took out my sticks of ram tried each one at a time didn't change anything I did a system restore to earlier today and it is better I can at least get passed the desktop loading part sometimes However i'm still getting blue screens when im using the computer fairly commonly I'm surprised I lasted long enough to post this post any help please thanks EDIT on another computer now that computer Blue Screened and after that couldn't eve get into windows to load It's as if windows isn't even there I popped the windows disk in and it looks like windows is gone i clicked install it didn't even say another window was detected it went straight to installation Though At the moment it's still at wonder if its frozen UPdate it errored out of windows installation I restarted and now it says BOOTMGR is missing I can't even get to Bios anymore Pressing Del upon startup simply gets the computer to restart instead of the usual Bios ughhhh

A:Constant BSOD after windows log in

Hi so i didn't really do anything cause i dont know what to do. but now i cant even get to the motherboard loading screen because the monitor would just say No signal... tried it on tv, no signal either

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138069-constant-bsod-after-windows-log.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Guys I need some help diagnosing a constant BSOD I am getting I have reason to think its has something to do with the OS losing access to the hard drive as I am not getting min dumps recorded off the BSOD and I am seeing IDLE port failures in the event log Brief history At first the PC ran great off a new format Then it started crashing say every hours or so the longer the problem has persisted the more frequent they have become now sometimes upon windows loading I did boot in safe mode the other day left it running overnight no BSOD when I turned my monitor on but once i started loading programs loading a movie on VLC and going to afew web sites in firefox it crashed on me again I was hoping someone could at least give me some areas this sounds like I am a computer guy cisco checkpoint etc but not a windows engineer to say the least

A:Constant BSOD on Windows 7 64

Does the BSOD stay on screen long enough for you to see the stop code ? Down near the bottom of the screen you should see the stop code which should give you at least an indication of why the OS cannot continue and produces the BSOD - refer to the link below for a list of codes....

List of Blue Screen Error Codes (STOP Codes)

Apologies if you have already done this, I was trying to be helpful.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/304545-constant-bsod-windows-7-64-a.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Been getting 7 64 Constant Windows BSOD in constant BSODs on my new build and new install of windows Ive reinstalled more times than I can count and even replaced all hardware except for cpu and hard rive but still crashing If anyone could help would be greatly appreciated Here are some of the minidumps Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbolsExecutable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalBuilt by amd fre win rtm - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff c PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e e Debug session time Sat Jan GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User SymbolsMini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa bdd f Probably caused by hardwareFollowup MachineOwner--------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of errorsource that reported the error Parameter holds the address of theWHEA ERROR RECORD structure that describes the error conditon Arguments Arg Machine Check ExceptionArg fffffa bdd f Address of the WHEA ERROR RECORD structure Arg High order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Arg Low order -bits of the MCi STATUS value Debugging Details ------------------BUGCHECK STR x AuthenticAMDCUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULTPROCESS NAME SystemCURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff f f fffff ecfa fffffa bdd d fffffa e a nt WheapCreateLiveTriageDump x cfffff f c fffff db fffffa bdd d fffff e a f fffffa e nt WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession x fffff f c fffff d b fffff e c fffffa bde fffffa bde fffffa Constant BSOD in Windows 7 64 e nt WheapProcessWorkQueueItem x fffff f c fffff c fffff f e fffff d b fffffa e nt WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine x fffff f cb fffff f a fffffa e fffffa f e nt ExpWorkerThread x fffff f d fffff c fffff d fffffa e fffff d df b f a nt PspSystemThreadStartup x afffff f d fffff f a fffff f fffff b d nt KxStartSystemThread x STACK COMMAND kbFOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwnerMODULE NAME hardwareIMAGE NAME hardwareDEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP FAILURE BUCKET ID X x AuthenticAMD PROCESSOR BUS PRVBUCKET ID X x AuthenticAMD PROCESSOR BUS PRVFollowup MachineOwner--------- kd gt lmvm hardwarestart end module nameMini Constant BSOD in Windows 7 64 Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump Constant BSOD in Windows 7 64 - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbolsExecutable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalBuilt by amd fre win rtm - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff c PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e e Debug session time Wed Jan GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User SymbolsMini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa b Probably caused by hardwareFollowup MachineOwner--------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR A fatal hardware error has occurred Parameter identifies the type of errorsource tha... Read more

A:Constant BSOD in Windows 7 64

Check the supplier sites for Windows 7 versions of your Display card, NIC etc.

Also some software applications (e.g. firewalls) may need to be upgraded to Windows 7 versions.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/284656/constant-bsod-in-windows-7-64/
Relevancy 51.6%

· OS - Windows 8.1· x64 ?· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 8.1· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM· Age of system (hardware) 6 months· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Yes a couple times. Works fine in Safe Mode as soon as I go to regular boot I get BSOD.· CPU Intel Pentium CPU N3540 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16 GHz· System Manufacturer Acer· Exact model number Aspire ES1-711-P1UV· Laptop 

Any help would be appreciated.

A:Windows 8.1 Constant BSOD

Your UEFI/BIOS (version V1.02) dates from 2014.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it.  WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.Only 46 Windows Updates installed.  Most systems have 170 to 180 or more.  Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).Don't worry about the specific number, it's just important that you have checked and installed any updates that were available (and didn't experience any errors).Memory dumps are STOP 0x124's - more info here:  http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x00000124Please start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions:  http://www.carrona.org/verifier.htmlAnalysis:The following is for informational purposes only.[font=lucida console]**************************Sun Jul 26 22:23:54.021 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\072615-47078-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: [B]9600[/B].17085.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140330-1035
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:21:29.989[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]GenuineIntel[/B]
BugCheck [B]124, {0, ffffe0007887a028, b6000004, 8010a}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x00000124]WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)[/url]
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: ffffe0007887a028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000b6000004, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 000000000008010a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x124_GenuineIntel
PROCESS_NAME:  System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE[/B]
CPUID:        "Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU  N3540  @ 2.16GHz"
MaxSpeed:     2160
CurrentSpeed: [B]2167[/B]
  BIOS Version                  V1.02
  BIOS Release Date             07/29/2014
  Manufacturer                  Acer
  Product Name                  Aspire ES1-711
  Baseboard Product             EA70_BM
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``
**************************Sat Jul 25 20:10:51.413 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\072515-23015-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: [B]9600[/B].17085.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140330-1035
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:51:33.379[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]GenuineIntel[/B]
BugCh... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/584199/windows-81-constant-bsod/
Relevancy 51.6%

This is my first time posting on this site and BSOD 10 Windows Constant I'm not exactly a computer genius so please excuse me if I don't know how to do something Anyways I am running an Asus Entirion Series M B desktop with a Nvidia Geforce gt x graphics card instead of the Windows 10 Constant BSOD integrated graphics Everything else is the standard hardware Lately I've been getting constant BSODs At first my computer would crash and the BSOD would stay on the screen The error was ISQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and I tried to find a way to fix it to no avail Now when my computer crashes the blue screen flashes up for a Windows 10 Constant BSOD second then a restart is initiated so I can't see the error code when that happens I have started using an ethernet cable but it hasn't cause any problems that I know of as I've used it about three months now so I don't think thats the problem nor do I think it is the ethernet driver I mainly use Youtube and play Steam games on here and its been happening while I'm either browsing the internet or playing CS GO Normally when I first start up my computer I'll be able to play one or two matches of CS GO before crashing between games After that I may be able to use the computer for about a minute before it crashes again if it doesn't crash during startup I have updated drivers completely reset the computer three times twice keeping files once a full reset cleaned the registry done sfc scannow in CMD and have disconnected my wireless adapter while my ethernet cat cable is plugged in I was almost not able to finish one of my finals because of this and it has basically rendered my computer a useless potato It's getting very frustrating and I don't know what to do anymore Any help is of course appreciated Edit Just after posting this I got a BSOD that stayed on the screen The error code was UNEXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP or something along the lines of that

A:Windows 10 Constant BSOD

Hi. . .

Please run these instructions - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-10-constant-bsod-1124362.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello,

i have a pretty new PC (6 months old) and i am having constant BSOD crushes (about 2-3 per day). During the first month, Windows explorer started to stop working, and a few weeks later, BSOD started to appear. My PC provider has checked my hardware and everything was OK.

I re-installed Windows, but after a while, I was having the same problems (BSOD).

I run Windows 7 Home Premium (6.1) (32-bit), Intel Core i3 530. My Pc description is included in zip file (MYPCDESCRIPTION.txt), as well as minidump files.

Thanx!

A:Constant BSOD (WIndows 7 32-bit)

16 memory dumps over a period of 17 days

Uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials.
Then uninstall the MpKsl.... devices in Device Manager (7 of them that I can see)
Then reinstall Microsoft Security Essentials
Check Device Manager to make sure that the MpKsl.... devices are still uninstalled.

Visit the computer/motherboard manufacturer's website and update the motherboard/chipset drivers.
Check Device Manager to see if the Intel Turbo Boost Technology Driver is functioning.
If not, uninstall it and then reboot and check again.

More to follow after the dumps finish...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/145042-constant-bsod-windows-7-32-bit.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I was reffered to this forum for my errors here is the thread if you need any of the information http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/501395/windows-xp-random-bsod/

The crashes I am getting are these. multiple_irp_complete_requests, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, pfn_list_corrupt, special_pool_detected_memory_corruption. I don't notice any really pattern as to when they happen.

I have scanned with malwarebytes and haven't found any issues

A:Windows XP constant bsod

° Please give this a try with the WhoCrashed program and Eset online scanner. The symptoms you are getting, can be related to malware or software/hardware issues or rootkit behavoir. If rootkit behavoir is noticed, I will report this topic to the 'Malware response team'.

WhoCrashed
===================

Download WhoCrashed and install the program.

Run the program and obtain a minidump-log. More information in the next steps.

You will get something like this image:

Get max. 5 logs from the last recent minidumps.
          It (one example log) should look like this:

Post the 5 recent minidumps logs in this topic.
===================================================

ESET Online Scanner
==================
I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan This process may may take several hours, that is normal.
Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
Click the  button.
For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
Double click on the icon on your desktop.

Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
Click the Start button.
Accept any security warnings from your browser.
Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and » UNCHECK "Remove found threats" <== Important
Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth technology

ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
When the scan completes, click List Threats
Copy and paste the information in your next reply. (If no malware was found you will not be presented with a log).
Click the Back button.
Click the Finish button.
===================================================

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/501510/windows-xp-constant-bsod/
Relevancy 51.6%

hi all,

I built my new pc in november and have been having constant BSOD, i have reinstalled plenty of times, memtest86 all passed, all drivers are updated, still having problems.

I reinstalled 5 days ago with the march updates and still getting them.

They happen when i am working in photoshop, playing games, surfing the net, even just idleing.

System specs are:
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
AMD Phenom x4 955
2 x 4GB Generic DDR3 1333
Samsung 1TB hard drive
Hitachi 500gb hard drive
Powercolour Radeon HD 6670 1GB

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

Puddney

A:Constant BSOD windows 7 SP1 x64

One of your crashes was caused by your network card driver. Download the latest from here - ::: EDIMAX Technology :::

Find your device on there and download the appropriate driver.

I also show you only have 2 updates installed. There are almost 90 updates available for download now. Please make sure you have all the latest updates.

Code:
AODDriver2.sys Mon Dec 19 02:30:03 2011 (4EEEE7FB)
AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center.
Please uninstall the AMD OverDrive program as it can cause BSOD's on your system.
If it's the stand-alone app, uninstall it via Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
If it's in the AMD VISION Engine Control Center, you can uninstall it using the AMD uninstall tool (or uninstall the entire AMD VISION Engine Control Center application through Control Panel

If the device remains a problem in perfmon /report, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.

You also had a crash blaming unknown hardware. Please run these tests and report back the results

1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95
3. Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools for Windows | Seagate - Both long and short tests

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Debug session time: Sun Apr 8 22:11:25.608 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:19:21.153
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PpmCheckRun+75 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: mscorsvw.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_nt!PpmCheckRun+75
BiosReleaseDate = 10/11/2010
SystemManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
SystemProductName = GA-880GM-UD2H
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Thu Apr 12 07:23:51.042 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:11:58.213
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr28x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr28x.sys
Probably caused by : netr28x.sys ( netr28x+1b79a )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: Setup.tmp
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_netr28x+1b79a
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Thu Apr 12 07:34:20.624 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:53.794
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!NtWaitForWorkViaWorkerFactory+3f9 )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: CCC.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_IP_MISALIGNED
Debug session time: Thu Apr 12 04:11:17.593 2012 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:09.138
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!RtlpNewSecurityObject+121c )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!RtlpNewSecurityObject+121c
SystemProductName = G... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224063-constant-bsod-windows-7-sp1-x64.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I've been dealing with a bsod crash for the last few weeks with no luck it started a few weeks after i got a new graphic card radeon and new memory OCZ DDR PC - gig the bsod happened couple of times a week but slowly they happened more and more its never exactly the same error that comes up but usually it is a system service exception I've reinstalled windows around four times on two different hard drives the hard drive its on currently is brand new I've run a memory diagnosis but not overnight it didn't find anything there is no warning when the bsod 7 constant bsod windows comes and no pattern to its occurence it happens when i'm playing games browsing the net or watching video or even when constant bsod windows 7 the computer is inactive this is the latest error message Problem signature Problem Event constant bsod windows 7 Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode b BCP C BCP FFFFF A C BCP FFFFF CAF BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Remulean AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml any help great appreciated I've really gotten tired of reinstalling windows

A:constant bsod windows 7

I wonder if it's memory. Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder. Boot from the CD, and run at least 5 passes.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\050410-39608-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02803000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02a40e50
Debug session time: Tue May 4 19:55:42.006 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 6:39:49.894
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff9600016f561, fffff8800917ff40, 0}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!ReferenceWindowStation+85 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff9600016f561, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff8800917ff40, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------

FAULTING_IP:
win32k!ReferenceWindowStation+85
fffff960`0016f561 ff15d1101e00 call qword ptr [win32k!_imp_RtlAreAllAccessesGranted (fffff960`00350638)]

CONTEXT: fffff8800917ff40 -- (.cxr 0xfffff8800917ff40)
rax=fffff900c0168c30 rbx=fffffa8004dc7b60 rcx=00000000000f037f
rdx=0000000000000020 rsi=fffff900c2e28010 rdi=fffffa80061bdce0
rip=fffff9600016f561 rsp=fffff88009180920 rbp=0000000000000020
r8=0000000000000020 r9=fffff880091809c0 r10=fffff80002b65074
r11=00000000002ef574 r12=0000000000000048 r13=fffff880091809c0
r14=00000000001eebb0 r15=0000000073f12450
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010282
win32k!ReferenceWindowStation+0x85:
fffff960`0016f561 ff15d1101e00 call qword ptr [win32k!_imp_RtlAreAllAccessesGranted (fffff960`00350638)] ds:002b:fffff960`00350638=00000000002fd59e
Resetting default scope

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff9600016f561

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`09180920 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : win32k!ReferenceWindowStation+0x85
FOLLOWUP_IP:
win32k!ReferenceWindowStation+8... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/82929-constant-bsod-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi, Im new around here, but I really need your help. Ive been having regular BSOD appear with the message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION within 5 to 10 minutes of starting my PC. The weird thing is that after I get the crash 2 to 3 times in a row, I can finally use my computer without any apparent problem. I have to do this like every session, and Im afraid of them doing damage to my PC, cause sometimes they sound horrible.

Im on Windows 8 Release Preview. This problem started some time ago, I cant remember the date exactly, but I used the RP without any problems for some months. I attached the zip with my info. Id really appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks in advance.

A:Windows 8 RP constant BSOD

Caused by you SATA controller driver, update it:

ATA NVIDIA nForce
fffff880`011cd000 fffff880`011f8000 nvstor Tue Sep 13 01:53:04 2011 (4E6E9B60)

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/10275-windows-8-rp-constant-bsod.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I just unpacked my custom build and got it turned Brand wireless? 7.. new no windows Brand computer, new on Brand new computer, Brand new windows 7.. no wireless? went to try and get the internet working and for the life of me i can't figure it out I don't even have a little wireless bar down in the right hand corner when i try to connect to a network in network and sharing center it wants me to plug in an ethernet cable But i want wireless Also in the side panel of Network and sharing center i don't even have the option for wireless i have Change adapter settings and Change advanced sharing settings I try to set up a new connection or network and Connect to the internet the only way it asks me to connect is by broadband PPPoE If i try set up a new network it asks me to choose the wireless router or access point i want to configure might take up to seconds for networks to appear but nothing pops up Anyone have any ideas

A:Brand new computer, Brand new windows 7.. no wireless?

In Device Manager, Network Adapters, is your wireless shown?

If yes, is the driver installed? If no, is it enabled in BIOS?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/34965-brand-new-computer-brand-new-windows-7-no-wireless.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Heyo all I made my own PC ages ago and recently In the past few months have been experiencing nearly daily BSOD s with no resolution I have tried everything I could think of and cannot find any changes I made to cause it my drivers seem up to date programs all seem in order nothing that I can account for is causing it I have The errors are different most of the time but there are some similarities Homemade Windows BSOD 64-bit PC constant 7 irql not less Homemade Windows 7 64-bit PC constant BSOD or equal is the most common page fault in nonpaged area is also fairly common I have various dumps that I believe contain the necessary information but can try to find more information if need be My system specs real quickly AMD Phenom II x GHz GB Memory All the same type Memtest came back clean Windows Professional Service Pack In addition I glanced through the stickied thread and believe I have adequately tried all of the solutions there Am currently trying to do the Page File suggestion defrag is running Finally the BSOD s are completely and utterly random They have happened while gaming browsing internet and when my computer is just idling I more or less CANNOT leave my computer running while I m gone as it crashes inevitably I m at a loss here edit Forums do not appear to be letting me post my dump files uncertain why Here are some stop codes The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x be x a c c x xfffff ea x a A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x a x x ffffffff x x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x xffffc b c x xfffff ee c x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x e x x x x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x d x x x xfffff ce A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - I will try to get some better info when more awake hope this works nbsp

A:Homemade Windows 7 64-bit PC constant BSOD

Have you checked the hard drive for errors?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/homemade-windows-7-64-bit-pc-constant-bsod.172029/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello,

This blue screen has happened many times, not sure why myself as this is a new install of windows 8. I'll attach the correct files needed for your viewing.

This is a new clean install of windows 8 Pro, Retail.

I wasn't playing any game, was casually surgin the internet and it suddenly happened and blue screened then restarted.

Attachment includes things asked for by the program and thread.

If anyone can help thanks a lot .

Attachment 13601
Edit: Recently Changed my whole PC, Motherboard, PSU, CPU.
Attachment 13703

A:BSOD - Random and Constant - Windows 8 Pro - 64 Bit

I think i solved it it was after i installed windows essentials, uninstalled it seems fine now

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/16511-bsod-random-constant-windows-8-pro-64-bit.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi there everyone new here and such I ve been having several annoying issues with my computer ever since July last year when someone put it into sleep mode instead of turning it off I haven t overclocked my PC in a few years now since my motherboard gets temperamental without the right tweaking but it gets temperamental anyway when it goes to sleep Alas I digress Every so often sometimes within ten minutes of turning it on sometimes ten hours my PC will crash I will get a blue Constant reasons BSOD various Windows 7 for in screen with messages such as quot PAGE Constant BSOD in Windows 7 for various reasons FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA quot quot DRIVER ISSUE quot and other such errors Sometimes there will be no error name at the top Sometimes specific files are identified the names of which I cannot remember However it has been annoying me for ages now and I really cannot for the life of me figure out what it Constant BSOD in Windows 7 for various reasons is I have uploaded some minidumps but I cannot post a Constant BSOD in Windows 7 for various reasons link to them yet because I don t have over posts There are quite a lot of them and I can t read them they open by default in VB which I quot need a registration key to run quot Does anyone have any ideas nbsp

A:Constant BSOD in Windows 7 for various reasons

Go here and read the instructions on how to run some tests and how to post minidumps properly:
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

I assure you that you can attach minidumps right now, and be sure to notice the ZIP function in the Attachment area

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-bsod-in-windows-7-for-various-reasons.177753/
Relevancy 50.74%

BSOD after installing Windows 7 64bit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I have been getting an unusual amount of BSOD's after upgrading to Windows 7 and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I seem to be getting a recurring BSOD when the computer comes out of sleep mode. I have attached a couple of mini dump log files.

Windows 7 64bit
Motherboard - M3N78-EMH HDMI
Processor - AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-core 2.50 Ghz
4gb RAM

I hope that is enough information and look forward to responses.

Thanks

Liam

A:Constant BSOD after upgrading to windows 7

Hi this is some info on you error codes
0x0000004F: NDIS_INTERNAL_ERROR
(Click to consult the online MSDN article.)
This is a very rare error, indicating indicates an internal error in the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS) wrapper or an NDIS driver. Start by confirming that you have the best current driver for your network card. If that doesn?t resolve the issue, use the General Troubleshooting of STOP Messages checklist above

try going to your computer manufacturers support websit for your model and update your network card driver

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/constant-bsod-after-upgrading-to-windows-7-a-433070.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi guys, I've posted on here a couple months ago about BSOD problems I was having and after multiple tests of the hardware, everything was coming back fine. I ended up just re-installing Windows to give a clean install and see if that fixed any issues but it seems like it keeps happening. It's gradually gotten worse which led to me turning on driver verifier which has caused my computer to crash repeatably today.

Here is the upload needed. This has been going on for months and at this point I'm feeling desperate to fix it. I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I have noticed it crashes more frequently while playing World of Warcraft. Especially if I'm doing something with a large group of people. It'll be fine for a couple hours and then BSOD almost at the same time every night.

Anyhow, any help would be appreciated.

A:Constant BSOD after Re-installing Windows

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for asmtxhci.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for asmtxhci.sys
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff880048c0141, fffff88004c29948, fffff88004c291a0}

Probably caused by : asmtxhci.sys ( asmtxhci+24141 )

0: kd> lmvm asmtxhci
start end module name
fffff880`0489c000 fffff880`048ff000 asmtxhci T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: asmtxhci.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\asmtxhci.sys
Image name: asmtxhci.sys
Timestamp: Fri Mar 04 18:24:59 2011 (4D709AD3)
CheckSum: 0006C1A9
ImageSize: 00063000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
---------
Please check for updates for the Asmedia USB3 driver:
ASMedia Technology Inc.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/354477-constant-bsod-after-re-installing-windows.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hey, I just built a computer two days ago. I've ran memtest86 and completed seven passes with no errors. This normally happens an hour after I've turned on the computer. I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium x64 and it is the full retail version.

Don't know what else to tell you guys, but hopefully someone can help me out.

A:Windows 7, Constant BSOD Within an Hour

Welcome to Seven Forums nhattandng.

Fill in your 'System Specs' this will also help us analyze your system.
Use this link to find your system specs.
Speccy Free System information Utility

Can you download CPUZ and post a snip of the CPU, Mainboard, Memory, and SPD tabs.
For posting the information , enter 'Snipping tool' in the Start button > Search box, hit enter. Select the area you want to post and save to a convenient place.
How to Post a Screenshot in Seven Forums

Have you been checking your temperatures?
Use Real Temp , to check the CPU temps when at idle, under load and/or testing.
Let us know the minimum and maximum temps you get.

Have you updated all the motherboard drivers from the support website?

Your last crash is STOP 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Usual causes: Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS
This is a very common bug check.
It's blaming memory corruption anf you nVidia graphics driver.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc000001d, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff80002eebfb2, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000002, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000fffffff00, Parameter 1 of the exception

Debugging Details:
------------------

OVERLAPPED_MODULE: Address regions for 'nvlddmkm' and 'nvlddmkm.sys' overlap

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000001d - {EXCEPTION} Illegal Instruction An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!MiDispatchFault+122
fffff800`02eebfb2 f00fba6e1000 lock bts dword ptr [rsi+10h],0

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000002

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 0000000fffffff00

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000001d - {EXCEPTION} Illegal Instruction An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E_c000001d

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: nvxdsync.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002f1a588 to fffff80002ecec40

FAILED_INSTRUCTION_ADDRESS:
nt!MiDispatchFault+122
fffff800`02eebfb2 f00fba6e1000 lock bts dword ptr [rsi+10h],0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`04010e58 fffff800`02f1a588 : 00000000`0000001e ffffffff`c000001d fffff800`02eebfb2 00000000`00000002 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`04010e60 fffff800`02ece2c2 : fffff880`04011638 00000000`001d285d fffff880`040116e0 fffffa80`05779170 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x4977d
fffff880`04011500 fffff800`02ecc41f : fffff880`040116e0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`00000000 : nt!KiExceptionDispatch+0xc2
fffff880`040116e0 fffff800`02eebfb2 : 00000000`21010bf4 fffff800`02ed89e2 00010002`4e564441 4e562a2a`00000044 : nt!KiInvalidOpcodeFault+0x11f
fffff880`04011870 fffff800`02edbf19 : 00000000`00000000 000007fe`f3dbeae4 00000000`00000001 80000000`00000000 : nt!MiDispatchFault+0x122
fffff880`04011980 fffff800`02eccd6e : 00000000`00000000 000007fe`f3dbeae4 00000000`00000001 00000000`00f1e718 : nt!MmAccessFault+0x359
fffff880`04011ae0 000007fe`f3d2dc04 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiPageFault+0x16e
00000000`00f1e490 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x7fe`f3d2dc04

STACK_COMMAN... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212248-windows-7-constant-bsod-within-hour.html
Relevancy 50.74%

My laptop keep crashing 5-10 minutes after booting up ever since upgrading to Windows 10.
Showing kernel security check failure. Thanks!

A:Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10

Please check ASUS for driver updates and check your software for driver updates.
There are many drivers not Windows 10 compatible.
Is any VPN software required for the stuff you do?

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35274-constant-bsod-after-upgrading-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hey. Im getting constant BSOD's when im browsing, gaming etc. Can anyone help me with this?
Got some dmp's of the last crashes here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr1sdiv278q4b4z/Minidump.rar?dl=0

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/3763af1f-d948-457c-a9fa-a29840a75e37/constant-bsod-on-windows-7-irqlnotlessorequal?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello,

This blue screen has happened many times, not sure why myself as this is a new install of windows 8. erm I'll attach the correct files needed for your viewing.

Attachment includes things asked for by the program and thread.

If anyone can help thanks a lot .
Attachment 247406
My bad i've noticed this is the wrong total place to be posting this D: ahah, my bad
Just about to post this onto the correct forum, Sorry.

Relevancy 50.31%

Hello all I just recently spent a chunk of my life s precious savings on a new computer and put windows on it because why not Well ever since day it has been freezing constantly once every few hours when I am in the middle of using the computer will not freeze if left alone for any amount of time Checking the event logger I get an Error at the time of the crash A fatal hardware error has occurred Component AMD Northbridge Error Source Machine Check Exception Error Type HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Error Processor ID Click to expand When I restart this dialog box is displayed Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode Crashing Constant + Error Hardware BCP BCP FFFFFA A A F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Click to expand I have asked around and no one I ve asked can come to a consensus on what the problem is Some say it s the RAM some say the motherboard some say the CPU or PSU If any further information is needed please let me know I want to solve this issue while I can still return some components Thanks nbsp

A:Constant Crashing + Hardware Error

Both 0x9C (XP code) and 0x124 (Vista error code that has replaced the 0x9C) errors are very difficult to pin down because it can be any hardware you have.

Please see this thread whereby I tried to help someone fix his issue. It is long and he has not responded in a week but it will give you ideas on the diagnostics you can perform: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic135687.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-crashing-hardware-error.136772/
Relevancy 50.31%

Greetings everybody,

This is not a problem, but an inconvenience. When I plug in my headphones the level of volume is very loud. Meaning the volume doesn't automatically go down a bit. Hell, this isn't safe...

Is there a way for the Windows 7 audio program to remember my audio level for the headphones, which is 4 instead of 100... I bet a few of you have encountered this.

I always have to waste a few seconds manually switching the volume level.

I've included an attachment, as you can see there, there is no "Headphones". This is when I have my headphones plugged in, also it is the same as when they're plugged out. It appears that my headphones are not being recognized as a different device.

A:Volume level constant between hardware

Quote: Originally Posted by Skulblaka

Greetings everybody,

This is not a problem, but an inconvenience. When I plug in my headphones the level of volume is very loud. Meaning the volume doesn't automatically go down a bit. Hell, this isn't safe...

Is there a way for the Windows 7 audio program to remember my audio level for the headphones, which is 4 instead of 100... I bet a few of you have encountered this.

I always have to waste a few seconds manually switching the volume level.

I've included an attachment, as you can see there, there is no "Headphones". This is when I have my headphones plugged in, also it is the same as when they're plugged out. It appears that my headphones are not being recognized as a different device.

They really aren't a device unless they're USB headphones. (but that's another story) The audio card mechanically switches the connections so you're getting the same output normally going to speakers.

At least that's the way it is on my system.... and yes, the phones are too loud.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/104285-volume-level-constant-between-hardware.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Okay so in the last couple of weeks about of my Constant fault? - Corruption Hardware downloads will not install or extract due to file corruption Even legitimate downloads from legitimate websites I ve reinstalled windows and formatted the entire hard drive several times and even ran a Constant Corruption - Hardware fault? legitimate copy of XP and Windows and I am still experiencing the same problems Not only this but many of my programs will crash or not even open such as MSN Firefox and others I ve got a Seagate GB Barracuda internal HDD and I ve ran some SeaTools scans and they seem fine I ve also swapped out the SATA cable connecting it to my motherboard The trouble is it is one of those really irritating problems that you can t specify as being one thing because so many things are irritating me I ve Constant Corruption - Hardware fault? got no problems with speeds or anything it has no problem running programs that work just they will crash regularly My hardware is Host Name JOE-PC OS Name Microsoft Windows Ultimate OS Version N A Build OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation OS Configuration Standalone Workstation OS Build Type Multiprocessor Free Registered Owner Joe Registered Organization Product ID -OEM- - Original Install Date System Boot Time System Manufacturer Winfast System Model AWRDACPI System Type X -based PC Processor s Processor s Installed x Family Model Stepping AuthenticAMD Mhz BIOS Version Phoenix Technologies LTD W P Windows Directory C Windows System Directory C Windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume System Locale en-gb English United Kingdom Input Locale en-gb English United Kingdom Time Zone UTC Dublin Edinburgh Lisbon London Total Physical Memory MB Available Physical Memory MB Virtual Memory Max Size MB Virtual Memory Available MB Virtual Memory In Use MB Page File Location s C pagefile sys Domain WORKGROUP Logon Server JOE-PC Hotfix s Hotfix s Installed KB KB KB KB KB KB Network Card s NIC s Installed Realtek RTL x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Connection Name Local Area Connection DHCP Enabled Yes DHCP Server IP address es fe a b ab d cd My motherboard http www foxconnchannel com Product Motherboards detail overview aspx id en-us I m running Windows Ultimate bit at the moment I did recently install a GB stick of RAM but with several tools I can confirm that it is exactly the same as the other stick and it is properly inserted and functioning Do i need to update some drivers or something I am honestly clueless nbsp

Relevancy 50.31%

hi there guys i have posted here about this problem before but nothing seems to work my computer constantly freezes - most often when i am watching a video constant hardware seizing problem - file but often even when i am doing nothing to provoke the memory the screen hardware problem - constant seizing will freeze any sound playing will loop the same sound over and over making it sound hardware problem - constant seizing like a remix and i am forced to restart the computer because i cant do anything before you ask this is not a software problem nor do i have a virus nor do i have spyware which is causing hardware problem - constant seizing this problem i have replaced my graphics card my ram added a better cooling system still no dice i am soon to add a sledgehammer to the computer as that would at least make me happy could this problem be caused by a faulty processor or motherboard any help appreciated thanks i am running windows xp home on an AMD with an Sis motherboard i believe it is called gfx card is gforce mx mb of sdram and a gb seagate hd nbsp

Relevancy 50.31%

Hi there
for a few months now, my computer has been freezing every time i try to watch a video or use any media device, and it pisses me right off.
Ive tried defragmenting, ive reinstalled windows, and the problem keeps persisting which makes me think its a hardware problem.
BUT i have 512 mb of ram which should be plenty enough to just watch a video with nothing else open. can anyone give me any advice?
Thanks alot

A:constant hardware-related(?) freeze-ups

G'day dj browser, try having a look in your "system information" folder under the system tools applet (navigating from the start button)
When you open that program you will find a nice area with a menubar with a "tools" item, drop down the list and see if you are showing a "problem log" if so open it and you may be able to get an idea of what program is causing the freezes.
Chances are if the program itself is not causing the problem it may be a driver error.
Sometimes using a specific driver removal tool for your card and removing the driver then reinstalling a new driver may help.
Sometimes removing the viewing program and reinstal may help.
It would also pay to run a "memtest86" test to confirm your memory is up to the task before you get too involved. Google the name, download the program, make a bootable disk and boot to it. Good program!!
Cheers, qldit.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/constant-hardware-related-freeze-ups.386868/
Relevancy 50.31%

Alright,I've had my computer for about a year or so (Since 8th month 2013),and I have been experiencing these BSOD crashes since 2014.Before they mostly happened when I played FIFA,then they started to happen with BattleField 3 and NOW,it happens sometimes out randomly.While I write msg's on skype it used to happen and when I played GTA San Andreas Online it also happened a lot,and still happens.It's annoying and really concerns me about my PC's health and what's wrong with it,I dont know what to do.I know it's not lack of power,or overheating because GTA SA or just mainly writing msg's cant do that ,help.

A:Solved: Constant BSOD Error on Windows 7

Now I've got errors happening that also turn off almost all of my applications,that is CRASH them for example the game im playing and my browser.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-constant-bsod-error-on-windows-7.1128193/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello!

For some time now, I have been having BSOD issues that have recently been occurring about once every hour and become unbearable. I have tried to do some research on the minidumps, but honestly, I have no idea what could be the root of the problem as I can't find a specific application or device that is guaranteed to trigger the problem... it happens when I wake my PC, surf the web, open applications, etc

I have run memtest (only once and without removing either stick or testing sockets - returned no errors), Chckdsk (no errors), fully updated Windows and tried to find correct drivers for all hardware (this is a home built pc), and per my novice research of the dmps, tried updating my Wifi card but the BSOD continue!

I used the tool the sticky in this forum suggested and have attached my results, and if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!!!

A:Constant BSOD on home built Windows 10 PC

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

Uninstall Daemon ToolsDownload the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
Double click the executable to open itClick on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

In all the crashes Malwarebytes Web Access Control has been flagged.
Please reinstall Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes Uninstall Instruction & Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/33501-constant-bsod-home-built-windows-10-pc.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello I need help with a constant BSOD problem i'm having I installed windows after having multiple problems with windows had to do os installs in a period of months Switched out a sata cord connected to HDD during that time Now i'm getting constant BSOD from windows Win Changed my previous hdd because it was failing bought a WD black tb hdd and installed windows Had constant problems with file corruptions up until the point where i couldn't get to desktop Re-installed windows times until I bought windows Win st problem i ran into with was installing my first game on steam where it wouldn't install but stay stuck on update required fixed Then I received a Constant BSOD Windows ntoskrnl.exe 0x7a 8.1 BSOD while simply browsing Then while playing a game I ran into a bsod So I shut off my pc and switched out the sata cord that connected with hdd Launched game again and received BSOD in an hour Memtest x reported no problems Crystaldiskinfo says HDD is good WD diagnostic Tool claims my HDD passed BlueScreenView claims a driver named ntoskrnl exe with the parameter listing x a CHKDSK fixes nothing Speccy computer specs included http speccy piriform com results AJcVFNWE IgRjLKcmQmjeAW Attached recent DMP files I arleady searched for an answer from previous Windows 8.1 Constant BSOD ntoskrnl.exe 0x7a thread to no avail I Windows 8.1 Constant BSOD ntoskrnl.exe 0x7a think it's either the ram or HDD but i'm not entirely sure I'm hoping this community can help me or at least point me in the right direction Please and thank you Will post more info if requested

A:Windows 8.1 Constant BSOD ntoskrnl.exe 0x7a

Hi pesos, I have just posted with what seems like a very similar problem (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/579615/ssd-boot-drive-intermittent-fails-and-leads-to-bsod/).
I to suspect the boot drive (even though in my case it's a SSD), but it's a bit confusing that it pass a check with the utility SSD Life.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/579605/windows-81-constant-bsod-ntoskrnlexe-0x7a/
Relevancy 50.31%

After following all the fixes provided to me for the previous thread I opened, i still get blue screens following ejecting a usb from my usb port. The following information is provided

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 10d
BCP1: 0000000A
BCP2: 807E0AC0
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 853033D0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\021812-19765-01.dmp
C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-96346-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

A:Windows 7 - BSOD Constant Problem - 2nd attempt

These crashes are related to your mousim.sys driver. I can find no refernce to it so I suggest you remove it to test.

Updating to SP-1 should also help the situation as an OS file is crashing because of the mousim.sys

Please run the update readiness tool and then update to SP-1
Ensure you install the correct 64 or 32 bit option for your system)
Download the System Update Readiness Tool (64bit)
Download the System Update Readiness Tool (32bit)
Now update to SP-1

Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 &#40;SP1&#41;

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214980-windows-7-bsod-constant-problem-2nd-attempt.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I keep getting BSOD's I'm not sure why I'm getting these BSODs I recently just reinstalled my copy of Windows like - and Issue BSOD's Constant Update Windows weeks ago I also cannot update using windows update I'm not sure why that is either Every time I try to download the update via the updater it always Constant BSOD's and Windows Update Issue fails My computer BSOD's sometimes right after restarting I recently just bought a new Tb external but I have checked to make sure that the Constant BSOD's and Windows Update Issue drive is working as it should via the Seagate dashboard It has a drive checker and the results say that its functioning properly I checked one of the more frequent BSOD codes c It said that my ram was faulty according to what the BSOD report was So I looked for a memory checker and found the Windows memory checker and did that test but it came up clean So now I'm not sure whats happening I get other BSOD codes also its listed in my attachment The Update errors I get are Windows Update B and Windows Update E TIMS-PC-Sat zip

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/400112-constant-bsods-windows-update-issue.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Long story short I've had a bunch of problems over the last few months but it all hit the fan today Over the last few months when I do automatic updates Windows hangs on the splash logo when starting up After restarting a couple of times I'm able to get it to work I was thinking HELP!!! Update CHKDSK. PLEASE + after BSOD Windows Constant it was because I have external drives hooked up my Ipod as well However it started hanging even when I disconnected my external drives as well a couple weeks ago So yesterday I'm uploading videos to my computer and when I went to upload a picture on my Google page I noticed one of my picture folders was empty I tried deleting it but it said The directory is not empty and gave me an error message I read that this would be fixable with a Chkdsk so I typed Chkdsk F into my run screen on Constant BSOD after Windows Update + CHKDSK. PLEASE HELP!!! Windows Windows had already downloaded and installed updates for me So I shut down my computer unplugged all my external drives and restarted my computer But it wouldn't start So I had to do it more times It finally restarted and started doing the CHKDSK And there were A LOT of errors that it ended up fixing After it was done my computer restarted But Chkdsk wanted Constant BSOD after Windows Update + CHKDSK. PLEASE HELP!!! to run again So I tried skipping it And this is where it all started After it tried skipping I saw a BSOD light up for less than half a second and then the computer tried Constant BSOD after Windows Update + CHKDSK. PLEASE HELP!!! rebooting And it kept constantly doing this I COULD NOT GET INTO SAFE MODE EITHER So I know it's something serious here I tried launching the repair setup and it tried looking through the errors I was able to open the command prompt and then noticed that my Drive letter was changed to X I was prompted again to reboot same BSOD But now I try to go into Repair setup and I get a BSOD saying SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION half way through I have not tried to repair Windows using the disc yet since I am at work But I NEED help here Summary Picture folder missing files error message Directory is not empty Windows performed chkdsk f automatic update chkdsk fixed A LOT of errors now constantly in an endless BSOD cycle since I skipped the chkdsk after it tried doing it again after the first chkdsk Drive letter is switched to X Safe mode not working System repair gets BSOD half way through with SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION My specs Intel Core i - Lynnfield GHz LGA W Quad-Core Processor WD Blue TB Hard Drive GB Ram GIGABYTE GA-P A-UD P Should I try to do a system repair with the Windows disc I don't know where my disc went but I do have a dell Windows bit DVD that was for my dad's computer although it was never used Will that work Also do you think my files are gone I know I have most of them backed up but I still have a few important things that I don't want to lose Please let me know Thanks

A:Constant BSOD after Windows Update + CHKDSK. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi,
I think your hard drive is about to quit completely.
You don't mention what your computer is but the Dell disk has Dell drivers installed and will only work on the Dell model it was designed to support.
I would recommend that you try to back up anything critical that isn't already backed up and then get a new hard drive for a fresh start.
Keep us posted

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/529021/constant-bsod-after-windows-update-chkdsk-please-help/
Relevancy 50.31%

Today my teenage son downloaded a keygen, when he ran it the PC crashed and now it just loops around by loading windows 7 getting so far and give a blue screen, then reboots and starts again.

Each time it rotates around the system_service_exception error, then the IRQ .... something error etc etc.

I've tried rebooting in safe mode and it still does the same.

I've even downloaded the Windows 7 64bit recovery file and followed the instructions but that doesn?t seem to work.

Every time I try a way of getting to the command prompt to try and run scandsk I can't get there.

I'm trying to fix this via my machine which is XP, we don't have any disks for Windows 7 either.

Can anyone help please?

A:constant crashing, Windows 7. BSOD cannot access anything now

Startup Repair
I suggest that you do at least 3 times for it to fully fix or find the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/142769-constant-crashing-windows-7-bsod-cannot-access-anything-now.html
Relevancy 50.31%

So when the th update first became available i updated and was getting daily Constant BSOD to 10 Windows after 10586.104 upgrade BSODs i went through and checked everything some were saying it was most likely memory corruption I rolled back to see if it would stop blue screening and it did was stable for a few months I figured Nvidia or most drivers had to be compatible by Constant BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104 now and i wanted some of the bug fixes from so i updated again using an msdn ISO i had access to Since then daily Blue Screens are reoccurring I don't know if i buy that my hardware has gone bad as it's stable under base Windows Any help would be appreciated I can add a link to the dmp file later tonight when i get home but for now I will include the descriptions of the BSOD CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION Ntkrnlmp exe I was remoted in from work and ran an SFC SCANNOW it found nothing then the PC BSODd again so i can't upload the dmp file till tonight

A:Constant BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104

So i've ran the dm log collector tool a few times and the zip files are empty every time i run it?

Update used BSODInspector

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/42479-constant-bsod-after-upgrade-windows-10-10586-104-a.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Long story short I've had a bunch of problems over the last few months but it all hit the fan today Over the last few months when I do automatic updates Windows hangs on the splash logo when starting up After restarting a couple of times I'm able to get it to work I was thinking it was because I have external drives hooked up my Ipod as well However it started hanging even when I disconnected my external drives as well a couple weeks ago So yesterday I'm uploading videos to my computer and when I please!! Chkdsk. Update BSOD Help Windows and after Constant went to upload a picture on my Google page I noticed one of my picture folders was empty I tried deleting it but it said quot The directory is not empty quot and gave me an error message I read that this would be fixable with a Chkdsk so I typed quot Chkdsk F quot into my run screen on Windows and it said it would be ran the next time I reset my computer Windows had already downloaded and installed updates for me So I shut down my computer unplugged all my external drives and restarted my computer But it wouldn't start So I had to do it more times Constant BSOD after Windows Update and Chkdsk. Help please!! It finally restarted and started doing the CHKDSK And there were A LOT of errors that it ended up fixing After it was done my computer restarted But Chkdsk wanted to run again So I tried skipping it And this is where it all started After it tried skipping I saw a BSOD light up for less than half a second and then the computer tried rebooting And it kept constantly Constant BSOD after Windows Update and Chkdsk. Help please!! doing this I COULD NOT GET INTO SAFE MODE EITHER So I know it's something serious here I tried launching the repair setup and it tried looking through the errors I was able to open the command prompt and then noticed that my Drive letter was changed to X I was prompted again to reboot same BSOD But now I try to go into Repair setup and I get a BSOD saying quot SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION quot half way through I have not tried to repair Windows using the disc yet since I am at work But I NEED help here Summary Picture folder missing files error message quot Directory is not empty quot Windows performed chkdsk f automatic update chkdsk fixed A LOT of errors now constantly in an endless BSOD cycle since I skipped the chkdsk after it tried doing it again after the first chkdsk Drive letter is switched to X Safe mode not working System repair gets BSOD half way through with quot SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION quot My specs Intel Core i - Lynnfield GHz LGA W Quad-Core Processor WD Blue TB Hard Drive GB Ram GIGABYTE GA-P A-UD P Should I try to do a system repair with the Windows disc I don't know where my disc went but I do have a dell Windows bit DVD that was for my dad's computer although it was never used Will that work Also do you think my files are gone I know I have most of them backed up but I still have a few important things that I don't want to lose Please let me know Thanks

A:Constant BSOD after Windows Update and Chkdsk. Help please!!

Hi wolf4537.

Are you sure that the windows update caused the issue? If so, you have to uninstall the updates.
Windows Update - Uninstall an Update

But if you cannot boot into windows, better you restore the system back to a point prior to installing the updates. Follow the option two of System Restore.

Test the HDD using the manufacturer's tool.
12 Free Hard Drive Testing Software Tools

The BSOD you stated is:
STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory

We will need to see more info about it. Click on button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/326667-constant-bsod-after-windows-update-chkdsk-help-please.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I have an Intel NUC with an internal SSD which I use as a HTPC. It's been relatively stable, but if it was left alone and went into sleep mode it would sometimes wake up with a BSOD, but this would never happen if I shutdown the computer properly after I was done with it. Over the last week that all seemed to change. I hadn't performed any updates or hardware changes, but I'm suddenly getting BSOD's all of the time. Sometimes it's while watching videos, sometimes it's while I'm trying to run Windows Update, sometimes it happens when no programs are open on the computer. I ran the "Who Crashed" program but it didn't specify any specific drivers as being the culprit. Can anyone here make any sense of my crash files?

Thanks in advance for your help!

A:Windows 7 BSOD constant and seemingly random

Does it perhaps look like my SSD could be the problem? It is a few years old, but I didn't think it was old enough for it to start failing enough to cause these problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372967-windows-7-bsod-constant-seemingly-random.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello all, i built my computer a few months ago and everthing was working fine. But now i have started to get blue screens and i really dont know what to do =/ i think its driver related but im not sure so please could someone take a look at the crash dumps for me please,

Thankyou.

Note:
i have attatched all of the files in /windows/minidump, im not sure why there is a few from may because i didnt start experiencing any blue screens until the 16th this month.

-Louis

A:Windows 7 constant BSOD - dump inluded

Hi -

Your BSODs actually began back on May 29, 2009 - 27 BSODs in all -

Code:

Volume in drive A is Kernel Dumps
Volume Serial Number is B8F7-2140

Directory of A:\D\!!_Kernel_Dumps\louisprit_Vista_11-28-09__jcgriff2__\!_Kernel

05/29/2009 04:41 PM 274,296 052909-16972-01.dmp
05/29/2009 05:34 PM 274,296 052909-18938-01.dmp
05/29/2009 04:38 PM 314,152 052909-19640-01.dmp
05/29/2009 04:31 PM 274,296 052909-19890-01.dmp
05/29/2009 04:44 PM 274,296 052909-20950-01.dmp
05/29/2009 04:34 PM 314,152 052909-21044-01.dmp
05/29/2009 05:01 PM 274,296 052909-21528-01.dmp
05/29/2009 04:54 PM 274,296 052909-28548-01.dmp
05/29/2009 04:50 PM 274,296 052909-28969-01.dmp
11/16/2009 12:56 PM 274,296 111609-16302-01.dmp
11/16/2009 07:49 PM 274,296 111609-17550-01.dmp
11/18/2009 08:49 PM 274,296 111809-14960-01.dmp
11/18/2009 10:54 PM 274,296 111809-15303-01.dmp
11/18/2009 08:29 PM 323,112 111809-15880-01.dmp
11/18/2009 08:05 PM 274,296 111809-17050-01.dmp
11/18/2009 07:34 PM 274,296 111809-22432-01.dmp
11/20/2009 10:46 PM 274,296 112009-16395-01.dmp
11/22/2009 08:46 PM 274,296 112209-14274-01.dmp
11/22/2009 02:38 PM 274,296 112209-15272-01.dmp
11/23/2009 09:29 PM 274,296 112309-14664-01.dmp
11/23/2009 10:50 PM 274,296 112309-15022-01.dmp
11/25/2009 04:59 PM 274,296 112509-17066-01.dmp
11/27/2009 09:48 PM 274,296 112709-16348-01.dmp
11/28/2009 10:45 PM 314,888 112809-14336-01.dmp
11/28/2009 07:35 PM 274,296 112809-15568-01.dmp
11/28/2009 05:37 PM 314,856 112809-16770-01.dmp
11/29/2009 12:40 AM 314,856 112909-14788-01.dmp
27 File(s) 7,656,232 bytes
0 Dir(s) 77,253,775,360 bytes free

For starters, your Realtek NIC and Realtek HD audio drivers need to be updated -

Code:

RTKVHD64.sys Thu Jul 24 06:05:39 2008 (488853F3)
Rtlh64.sys Thu Oct 16 03:08:07 2008 (48F6E857)
You are running Windows 7 RC - I suggest that you re-install the OS if BSODs persist after the driver updates.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-constant-bsod-dump-inluded-436309.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Lets hope Windows Constant BSOD Solved: with Vista someone can help me Here is the situation I Solved: Constant BSOD with Windows Vista am Running a Dell Inspiron Notebook Gigs on Ram Intel Core Due Ghz Windows Vista Home Prem Sp I am getting the following BSODs Solved: Constant BSOD with Windows Vista Iirql not less or equal VISTA DRIVER FAULT Sometimes different ones like Memory Management as well Now this occurs mainly when playing Farmville on Facebook Everything the wife plays it it will Bluescreen Occasionly playing Mafia Wars but very rare Seems EVERYTIME she plays Farmville it will BSOD I Have Solved: Constant BSOD with Windows Vista not installed any new drivers in recent weeks and its been happing since about July More frequent now since she plays the game more often I did all the Windows Updates no more left to update According to Dell Drivers my drivers seem to up to date as well as far as I can tell I Can not update from the mfg website like Intel due to Dell using different drivers or different configuration than what intel provides I have run windows internal Memory Diag Tool amp Memtest Both passed I ve always tried running IE Firefox amp Google Chrome All will BSOD using Farmville Here is my latest WinDBG Crash Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is SRV DownstreamStore http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Server Windows Vista Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by x fre vistasp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base x e d PsLoadedModuleList x f c Debug session time Sat Nov GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck bb f Probably caused by ntkrpamp exe nt ExpFindAndRemoveTagBigPages d Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis BAD POOL HEADER The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request This may or may not be due to the caller The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of the problem and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver verifier to a suspect driver Arguments Arg Arg bb f Arg Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR x POOL ADDRESS bb f Paged pool DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from ed c c to eeab d STACK TEXT b ed c c bb f nt KeBugCheckEx x e bc f a a bb f c c bf nt ExpFindAndRemoveTagBigPages x d c f bb f nt ExFreePoolWithTag x d c f d f f c eba nt CmpFlushBackupHive x d f f ec e nt CmpSyncBackupHives x d ec e eba nt CmpFirstBackupFlushWorker x d c ff c d e a nt ExpWorkerThread xfd dc e befe ec d nt PspSystemThreadStartup x d nt KiThreadStartup x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt ExpFindAndRemoveTagBigPages d ed c c cc int SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt ExpFindAndRemoveTagBigPages d FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrpamp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a feb FAILURE BUCKET ID x VRF nt ExpFindAndRemoveTagBigPages d BUCKET ID x VRF nt ExpFindAndRemoveTagBigPages d Followup MachineOwner --------- Any Ideas nbsp

Relevancy 50.31%

Hey guys I just built a new system and am getting constant bsod 64 Bit BSOD Vista Home Windows constant My specs are Gb corsair ddr MHZ Asus Striker II Formula MB Msi Geforce Gt gb quad core intel Generic w Power Supply I have not overclocked at all I am running Vista Service Pack one due to BSOD when I attempt to install SP I suspect the crappy power supply The blue screens are random and there seem to be many causes How do I post the dumps Thanks in advance Here are the minidump readings Code Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Windows Vista Home 64 Bit constant BSOD Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Server Windows Vista Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre longhorn rtm - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff d db Debug session time Mon Jul GMT- System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck aa fffffa d d fffffa cab fffff a bc Probably caused by Ntfs sys Ntfs NtfsFlushUserStream f Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt reload Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis NTFS FILE SYSTEM If you see NtfsExceptionFilter on the stack then the nd and rd parameters are the exception record and context record Do a cxr on the rd parameter and then kb to obtain a more informative stack trace Arguments Arg aa Arg fffffa d d Arg fffffa cab Arg fffff a bc Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION RECORD fffffa d d -- exr xfffffa d d ExceptionAddress fffff a bc nt IoGetRelatedDeviceObject x c ExceptionCode c Access violation ExceptionFlags NumberParameters Parameter Parameter ffffffffffffffff Attempt to read from address ffffffffffffffff CONTEXT fffffa cab -- cxr xfffffa cab rax f ae a rbx rcx fffffa rdx fffffa rsi fffffa c rdi rip fffff a bc rsp fffffa d rbp fffffa r r fffff r r r fffffa d r fffffa r r iopl nv up ei pl nz na pe nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl nt IoGetRelatedDeviceObject xc fffff a bc b mov rax qword ptr rax ds b f ae a e Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT PROCESS NAME VSSVC exe CURRENT IRQL ERROR CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s EXCEPTION PARAMETER EXCEPTION PARAMETER ffffffffffffffff READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from fffff a d ffffffffffffffff FOLLOWUP IP Ntfs NtfsFlushUserStream f fffffa ca ff f test sil sil FAULTING IP nt IoGetRelatedDeviceObject c fffff a bc b mov rax qword ptr rax BUGCHECK STR x LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff afe ae to fffff a bc STACK TEXT fffffa d fffff afe ae fffffa c e nt IoGetRelatedDeviceObject xc fffffa d fffff aec fffffa d a fffffa fffffa d a nt FsRtlAcquireFileForCcFlushEx x fffffa d c fffff eb f fffff df fffffa nt MmFlushSection xf fffffa d fffffa ca ff fffffa c fffffa fffffa d a nt CcFlushCache x fffffa d fffffa cec fffff e fffff c fffffa ddabb fffff Ntfs NtfsFlushUserStream x f fffffa d fffffa cb fffffa ddabb fffffa fffffa d fffffa d Ntfs NtfsFlushVolume x fffffa d fffffa cbd b fffffa ddabb fffffa f c fffffa f c fffffa Ntfs NtfsCommonFlushBuffers x fffffa d f fffffa a e fffffa f fb fffffa f c fffffa ddabb fffffa da Ntfs NtfsFsdFlushBuffers x b fffffa da fffffa a dd fffffa d dc fffffa ba fffffa f fltmgr FltpLegacyProcessingAfterPreCallbacksCompleted x fffffa dad fffff af c efa fffffa d fltmgr FltpDispatch xcd fffffa db fffff adb fffffa ba fffffa dca nt IopSynchronousServiceTail x c fffffa db fffff e fffffa d ffa fffffa f e... Read more

A:Windows Vista Home 64 Bit constant BSOD

And here is my most resent crash....GRRRR I will be forever great-full to the one who helps me.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini071309-10.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*Symbol information
Executable search path is:
Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista Kernel Version 6001 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 6001.18226.amd64fre.vistasp1_gdr.090302-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`01a48000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`01c0ddb0
Debug session time: Mon Jul 13 22:50:06.165 2009 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:25:44.772
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 24, {1904aa, fffffa60052c4ae8, fffffa60052c44c0, fffff80001aa67a2}

Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsCommonQueryInformation+133 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM (24)
If you see NtfsExceptionFilter on the stack then the 2nd and 3rd
parameters are the exception record and context record. Do a .cxr
on the 3rd parameter and then kb to obtain a more informative stack
trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000001904aa
Arg2: fffffa60052c4ae8
Arg3: fffffa60052c44c0
Arg4: fffff80001aa67a2

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffffa60052c4ae8 -- (.exr 0xfffffa60052c4ae8)
ExceptionAddress: fffff80001aa67a2 (nt!ExAcquireResourceSharedLite+0x00000000000000a2)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 0000000000000000
Parameter[1]: ffffffffffffffff
Attempt to read from address ffffffffffffffff

CONTEXT: fffffa60052c44c0 -- (.cxr 0xfffffa60052c44c0)
rax=f261c9fb934dcdfc rbx=fffffa8006c62af0 rcx=fffffa8006c62af0
rdx=fffffa8006c62b20 rsi=fffffa60052c4ef0 rdi=fffffa80046c6060
rip=fffff80001aa67a2 rsp=fffffa60052c4d20 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000001 r10=00f3f8f4e4b669de
r11=fffffa60052c4e48 r12=0000000000000009 r13=fffffa800546eb38
r14=fffff8800b48db50 r15=fffffa800546e7e0
iopl=0 nv up di pl nz na po nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010006
nt!ExAcquireResourceSharedLite+0xa2:
fffff800`01aa67a2 418b4a08 mov ecx,dword ptr [r10+8] ds:002b:00f3f8f4`e4b669e6=????????
Resetting default scope

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 10

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: COMMON_SYSTEM_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: ffffffffffffffff

READ_AD... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/237170-windows-vista-home-64-bit-constant-bsod.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I built this PC a Constant 7 Windows x64 crashing/freezing/BSOD little over a year ago and it worked great up until about months ago It started randomly freezing not often so I ignored it I then started Constant crashing/freezing/BSOD Windows 7 x64 to see the odd crash restart and BSOD The BSOD message that comes up is DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL It takes me usually multiple power on and off s before the computer will even begin to boot and then I usually have to go through - Freezes Crashes BSOD until it will finally stay stable enough I can do something And even then I ve got maybe minutes until it crashes again A friend suggested that it sounds like my HDD drive has corrupted and needs to be replaced I m hoping that s the problem cause it s an easy fix but I figured I d come here for some help before I tried anything Everything in the computer was purchased new when I built the computer except for the PSU most recent dumps posted nbsp

A:Constant crashing/freezing/BSOD Windows 7 x64

Hi Krazey, nice to see you started your own thread... The BSOD has to do with the Intel video driver. What are your computer specs? Are you using anything Norton?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-crashing-freezing-bsod-windows-7-x64.179243/
Relevancy 49.88%

OS - Windows x What was original installed OS on system Windows Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Purchased from retailer - Windows upgrades BSODs Constant after multiple hardware education edition Age of system Constant BSODs after multiple hardware upgrades hardware CPU CPU cooler Mobo RAM PC case all brand new Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS reinstalled OS few days ago CPU Intel i k Video Card AMD R X MotherBoard - if NOT a laptop ASRock Z Extreme Power Supply - brand amp wattage skip if laptop Not sure of brand - AC V W PSU System Manufacturer Custom-built Exact model number if laptop check label on bottom Laptop or Desktop Custom-built desktop Hi All Been plagued with a numerous amount of BSODs after upgrading the main parts of my system The stop codes have Constant BSODs after multiple hardware upgrades consisted of but not limited to the following Bad pool header irq less or not equal Memory management System error I have run windbg to try and diagnose the cause of the crashes and found a Constant BSODs after multiple hardware upgrades faulty driver that avast used Uninstalled avast and ran special pool on the driver in question just in case and haven't received a bad pool header since but have got every other error code anyway Might be important to note it usually happens while playing games but has happened while using a game editor watching online videos and just normal browsing Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at my wits end with this Thank you nbsp SysnativeFileCollectionApp zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads Note Perfmon report is hanging on a full bar and can't get it to complete

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/631702/constant-bsods-after-multiple-hardware-upgrades/
Relevancy 49.88%

So I acquired this great gaming PC a few weeks ago and everything was going great - then I decided to install a fresh version of Windows x and when it came time to install the video card drivers I've faced a series of crashes and it has only gotten progressively worse Since then I've encountered BSOD during new installs of windows almost during every windows update and during most driver installs I was tinkering around with the HDDs unplugging replugging because I read that I needed to disconnect one to be able to install properly on the SSD Anyways some of the errors I've been receiving are Page fault in nonpaged area win k sys System sewrvice exception x x b x e and x f I pray It's nothing that I have to go back in and physically tinker with because I'm so afraid of just making things worse I fresh Constant installs, BSOD, windows updates, etc... don't know how to post those long logs of errors so if someone can try to help out a TOTAL newb I would be very greatful I really didn't want to come here to ask for a handout but I'm running out of hope some general information Win x Constant BSOD, windows updates, fresh installs, etc... Intel i - k MSI Z A-G Thunderbolt Motherboard MSI R Twin Constant BSOD, windows updates, fresh installs, etc... Frozr OC Edition Radion HD GPU Please be gentle Thank you Scott

A:Constant BSOD, windows updates, fresh installs, etc...

Please follow - BSOD Help and Support - Windows 7 Help Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/295561-constant-bsod-windows-updates-fresh-installs-etc.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Cant seem to find a guide for removal on the site. Please help.

Windows 10 laptop
error code 0x80073afc
Window's defender download error.
It says "Comcast Cable Customer your system has detected possible suspicious activity." Wants me to call toll free number.
Persistent loud beeping.

Restored to a previous start point, didnt go away.

I installed and scanned Malwarebytes, found and quarantined 34 viruses. Restarted and it is still there.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/595910/bsod-windows-defender-ransomware-with-constant-beeping/
Relevancy 49.88%

So I recently built a friend a new computer and he has been receiving a ton of bsods I have re installed video drivers, updated windows 7. Did countless hardware test(Video ram, check memory, Cpu test) temperatures stay around 25-35 c.
Recently uninstalled all video drivers and re installed and the bsods went away for a week or so he recently got a bsod. Is this hardware or software how do I fix these errors?

Relevancy 49.88%

For the last couple of weeks (I was just given the laptop) my friends Dell Inspiron has been Blue Screen of Death'ing on start then rebooting (loop on this) - I was able to see the BSOD when I disabled the "reboot on error" and all I get is the following:
Blue Screen STOP: 0x0000007B

I cannot get into Safe Mode (same error) to get any dumps (at least I wouldn't know how)

I tried Startup Recovery, Last known configuration, Restor points (many of them), Chkdsk, sfc, and bootsec but nothing seems to resolve the problem... The next step is a re-install from the Dell Recovery drive (I hope because I don't have the origial Windows 7 Dell Install CD), but obviously I would like to avoid that...

Any other ideas?
Any helps/hints would be appreciated.
Thanks,

A:Constant BSOD & Reboot on startup of Dell Windows 7

Hi shaitan (nice name and welcome to SF

STOP 0x0000007B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
Which means your Dell simply doesn't find/can make use of it's Boot drive.
You could run Sea Tools to check the hardware
SeaTools for DOS | Seagate
(burn to a CD with IMGBurn, change the BIOS to start from CD/DVD, pop in the disk and see if the drive is found. if so, run the short and the long test)

If you can get to a command line, run as Administrator and do a chkdisk C: /f /x (to exclude a damaged file system...substitute c: with whatever is your boot drive

If it's not the hardware,then it could be caused by a virus so just let's rewrite the MasterBootRecord (MBR)

How to fix MBR in Windows 7? | Windows 7 Themes
If that gets you back on track you most certainly need to run some extensive Virus checks
load this and run a full scan
Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a free download that removes viruses and malware from your computer
you also might want to exchange your actual A/V solution for something that works.
When you're at that point, let us know what was used until now so we could recommend s/th better.
-DG

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/164854-constant-bsod-reboot-startup-dell-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello
I need some help identifying my laptop problems, I have a fresh windows 7 install, but the BSOD is preventing me from making any tests. I managed to copy minidumps from windows using Hirens BootCD and do a CPUZ report - attached in this message. Please, help me identify my BSOD!

Minidumps larger than attachment requirements:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb349mhpxwqeqi6/Minidump.zip

A:Constant BSOD, fresh windows install, please help identify

Data submitted reflects XP O/S.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/552303/constant-bsod-fresh-windows-install-please-help-identify/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello when 10 installation playing, Constant fresh BSOD windows everyone I've been desperate for days on end for this issue to just stop like wishing away a nightmare but Constant BSOD when playing, fresh windows 10 installation it just doesn't and I have tried every solution I could find on google OS - Windows Pro bit but I have another partition with Vista Ultimate on it just in case I need to access the files on my current partition I recently did an upgrade bought an FX- and gigs of ram hyperx mhz on an ASRock GC-GS FX and a MaxCUBE w real power psu The thing is it all went fine for the first days even when the cpu had the subpar stock Constant BSOD when playing, fresh windows 10 installation cooler that came in the box and I put an aftermarket one shortly thereafter all games ran great no system crashes no bsods And one day suddenly I get a BSOD with the message SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and the next one SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED I spoke with some friends and they all advised me to get a clean reinstall and so I did and much to my dismay the bsods actually multiplied All my google searches pointed towards abnormal gpu drivers installations and I followed the gpu driver CLEAN REINSTALL in safe mode and all Tried playing some games bsod again I have three main suspicions My PSU can't handle the new components and shuts down - highly unlikely my pc ran flawlessly for the first few days GPU overheat Even when playing Dota which is not such a demanding game the gpu heat ramps up to degrees This one might be a long shot but after the new os installation since I had to move to another house I purchased a wireless adapter and of course installed its drivers Although it seems highly unlikely it is the only new hardware change up to this point Please help I have not encountered these many issues at once in my whole life and I've been a pc user since more than a decade Full specs Attachements SysnativeFileCollectionApp zip report rar

A:Constant BSOD when playing, fresh windows 10 installation

shameless bump

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/constant-bsod-when-playing-fresh-windows-10-installation-1117042.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hey guys,

Recently I've been getting the BSOD with the error message of driver irql not less than or equal. I'm pretty positive all my drivers are up to date. I have an HP dv5z-1000 and am running Windows 7 32 bit. I'm attaching the recent dmp files to see you you guys can help me out.

Thanks so much.

A:Constant BSOD's, Windows 7, driver irql not less than or equal

Your issue is with the driver athr.sys which belongs to your Atheros Wireless card.

Update your drivers from your system manufacture's website for your exact model.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constant-bsods-windows-7-driver-irql-not-less-than-or-equal.155266/
Relevancy 49.88%

I'm experiencing constant boot problems about 70% of the time, and Win 7 launches are dicey. Sometimes the computer freezes while showing the Desktop. If all drivers eventually load successfully, then the computer runs fine after that. The problem is just in getting it up and running initially.

Note that I have turned off MS .NET Framework on someone's suggestion, but I continue to experience difficulty booting my computer successful. I have run Dell hardware tests and these have all been A-OK. I'm attaching the results from running the Seven Forums diagnostic tool (including minidump) from crash.

I'm really at a loss at what to do at this point, and could really use some help.

A:Constant Boot Issues and BSOD on Windows 7 launch

Quote: Originally Posted by Pherank

I'm experiencing constant boot problems about 70% of the time, and Win 7 launches are dicey. Sometimes the computer freezes while showing the Desktop. If all drivers eventually load successfully, then the computer runs fine after that. The problem is just in getting it up and running initially.

Note that I have turned off MS .NET Framework on someone's suggestion, but I continue to experience difficulty booting my computer successful. I have run Dell hardware tests and these have all been A-OK. I'm attaching the results from running the Seven Forums diagnostic tool (including minidump) from crash.

I'm really at a loss at what to do at this point, and could really use some help.

Hello there!

I don't think it's a good idea to turn off .NET Frameworks since lot of programs are using it. Seems like there might be multiple reasons

Code:

fffff880`084862c0 fffff8a0`033e4b50
fffff880`084862c8 fffff880`0123c5d8Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\NISx64\1307010.005\SYMDS64.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMDS64.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMDS64.SYS
SYMDS64+0xd5d8
fffff880`084862d0 fffffa80`0c2aeec8
fffff880`084862d8 fffff880`08486410
fffff880`084862e0 00000000`00000000
fffff880`084862e8 fffff880`08486380

Code:
fffff880`08484fe0 ????????`????????
fffff880`08484fe8 ????????`????????
fffff880`08484ff0 ????????`????????
fffff880`08484ff8 ????????`????????
fffff880`08485000 fffff880`05be04b0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_iaStor.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_iaStor.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dump_iaStor.sys
dump_iaStor+0x1044b0
fffff880`08485008 fffff800`03852a63 nt!MmGetPhysicalAddress+0x13
fffff880`08485010 00000001`e3794000
fffff880`08485018 fffffa80`0880160c
fffff880`08485020 fffff880`08485370
fffff880`08485028 fffff880`05be3101 dump_iaStor+0x107101
fffff880`08485030 00000002`7c091000
fffff880`08485038 fffff880`05ae8da3 dump_iaStor+0xcda3
fffff880`08485040 00000000`00000000
fffff880`08485048 fffff880`00000001
First remove Norton Internet Security and use the Cleanup Tool to remove the left over files. Then update the Intel Storage Matrix driver as well i.e. iaStor.sys. Also you may need to rebuild your bootloader files. Follow this article (even if the error is not relevant)
BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Shyam\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\072712-52868-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Debug session time: Sat Jul 28 00:52:54.366 2012 (GMT+5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:12.287
BugCheck F7, {fffff8806b0902f5, 22a84c2012e0, ffffdd57b3dfed1f, 0}
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!_report_gsfailure+25 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GS_FALSE_POSITIVE_MISSING_GSFRAME
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xF7
PROCESS_NAME: ccsvchst.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_IP_MISALIGNED
Bugcheck code 000000F7
Arguments fffff880`6b0902f5 000022a8`4c2012e0 ffffdd57`b3dfed1f 00000000`00000000
BiosVersion = A14
BiosReleaseDate = 10/26/2009
SystemManufacturer = DELL Inc.
SystemProductName = Studio XPS 435T/9000
MaxSpeed: 3070
CurrentSpeed: 3059

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243357-constant-boot-issues-bsod-windows-7-launch.html