Windows Support Forum

how to disable Intel HD Graphics to install PCI-E graphics card

Q: how to disable Intel HD Graphics to install PCI-E graphics card

I recently purchased an Acer Veriton M G desktop which has an i - processor Windows Pro bit and Intel HD to PCI-E Graphics to HD graphics install disable how card Intel Graphics listed as the video card I also purchased a PNY nVIDIA Quadro FX PCI-E card for improved picture editing and home video viewing and editing I have already replaced the original wattt how to disable Intel HD Graphics to install PCI-E graphics card power supply to a watt Antec Truepower I had on hand and boosted the RAM to gigs from the original Question Am I getting any improvement in visual quality or system speed with the Quadro or is it a waste of money and I should just save up to buy a bigger video card This card was on sale for If I am getting improvement then I need to ask another question Question Instructions for the Quadro installation are as follows --Uninstall the existing VGA driver -Remove the existing Display Driver via quot Add or Remove Porgrams quot -Shut down your computer --Remove your Existing Graphics Board or Disable Integrated D Graphics Controller skipping instructions on how to remove existing graphics board -Systems with integrated also know as on-board D graphics may require you to disable the integrated D graphics system Consult the owners or vendor manual that came with your PC on how to properly do this So how do I disable the onboard just uninstall the driver The only driver how to disable Intel HD Graphics to install PCI-E graphics card I can find on the uninstall menu is quot Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver quot does this sound correct I did find the option in BIOS and it is currently grayed out I assume it will activate when it senses another graphics card Acer wants me to access their Pay for support system to learn how to disable the onboard so I m searching elsewhere now Thanks in advance for any help nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: how to disable Intel HD Graphics to install PCI-E graphics card

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: how to disable Intel HD Graphics to install PCI-E graphics card

It's likely to be an improvement, but check it and see.
Onboard graphics are disabled in the BIOS (Try looking under "Integrated Peripherals" or something similar.
You probably don't need to do this, but it's nice to know how.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-disable-intel-hd-graphics-to-install-pci-e-graphics-card.942178/
Relevancy 82.77%

Hi I've completed a new custom build but have had problems with BSOD from the beginning with any installation of Intel Graphics drivers or the installation of any graphics card When I first completed the build the XFX- Black was installed I booted to BIOS without issue but when I inserted the Windows bit it would boot through the windows logo screen but immediately BSOD right after going to the first install screen I removed the graphics card and was able to complete the full Windows install without issue I updated Windows and the drivers on the system but as soon as I installed the Intel Graphics driver it would BSOD on every restart I recovered back prior to the Graphics driver install and installed all other drivers I updated the BIOS to the latest version I have reattempted the XFX multiple times in different slots but with the same results I also attempted my Radeon HD from my old computer but it gave the same results It always boots through the Windows logo screen but BSOD within a few seconds of reaching the password screen I broke down and installed Driver Whiz which did detect multiple outdated drivers that I had not caught but none or of graphics BSOD with Graphics card install install of driver Intel of these fix the issues BSOD with install of Intel Graphics driver or install of graphics card I've attached the requested zip I don't think all BSOD's are showing up as I've had to use recovery points after installed drivers didn't work The last dmp on JUL was a Intel Graphics driver install attempt that I pulled off in safe mode before recovering back to the pre-driver point Appreciate any assistance Thanks System ASUS P Z -V Pro GEN Intel K XFX R Black Edition OCZ W Crucial GB SSD Seagate Barracuda TB HD Corsair H Windows bit full

A:BSOD with install of Intel Graphics driver or install of graphics card

I recommend for future reference never to use driver discovery software like Driver Whiz. They have a propensity to install erroneous, buggy and/or outdated drivers. Finding drivers for your hardware should always be done manually.

Anyways, while I don't see any specific pattern for the crashes, I do see at least some of them are during disk I/O. That's when I immediately got suspicious of your Crucial SSD. If you have not already, the very first thing you should do when installing an SSD into a PC is to update your SSD's firmware, followed by your BIOS and any chipset/disk controller drivers. This is necessary as initial SSD firmware often has a habit of causing issues, which frequently is resolved when updating it.

If that all doesn't work, then it's time for some other hardware tests. Start with 7 passes of Memtest86+, followed by Torture Test on Blend for 9+ hours with Prime95. If those don't turn up anything, then replace either your motherboard (most likely culprit) or your SSD drive.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/241395-bsod-install-intel-graphics-driver-install-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 101.05%

I just plugged my monitor into the new card (HD4770) and it works, did not disable or uninstall the integrated graphics. the integrated is a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE chipset. The performance index went higher on paper but other than having better resolution I don't see a huge improvment. I still have video lag trying to watch streaming hd movies and my new camera (Panasonic Lumix ZS7) wont play video in HD over my computer. Must I disable and even uninstall the old integrated graphics too or am I missing something else?

A:I just installed a new graphics card, must I disable the old integrated graphics?

Have a look in your bios to see if it has an option to boot from pci-e or intergrated.
What is the motherboard you are using?

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/281312-i-just-installed-new-graphics-card-must-i-disable-old-integrated-graphics.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I just picked up an HP dx2000 desktop computer that has the "Intel Extreme Graphics 2" onboard video card. Im trying to play World of Warcraft on the machine and it is a bit jumpy due to what I assume is the graphics card. The system has 1Gb of RAM so I dont believe it has anything to do with the RAM.

My question is, will my system benifit from a PCI graphics card or is the bus too slow for PCI to show any type of improvement? The only reason I say PCI is because the system does not have an AGP slot.

Thanks!

Relevancy 93.74%

I just bought the brand-new dv7t-7000 with the NVIDIA Geforce GT650M+2GB DDR5 RAM. I want to disable the integrated Intel HD4000 GPU and just use the NVIDIA GT650M. Is it possible? Thanks!

A:how do I disable Intel HD4000 graphics?

Hi, This option is only available for notebooks which have Dynamic Switchable graphics. Please use this to find out and how:    http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02731962 Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/how-do-I-disable-Intel-HD4000-graphics/td-p/1585453
Relevancy 93.31%

My graphics display suddenly stopped for my computer. My PC is not even recognising my monitor, I tested my monitor with some other PC's and it is working properly. I though graphics card not working.??

But since my existing graphics card is gone and there is no on board graphics card on my PC I am not able to uninstall existing graphics card and install new one.

Could some one please suggest me what to do in this situation to see some thing in monitor so that in can start doing Uninstall/Installtions.?

Thank you very much for your replies in advance. I really apprecite it.

Thanks
Satish.

A:How to install graphics card when the existing graphics card in not working.

You could always stick the new one in and boot up in safe mode. Then proceed to uninstall all the remnant drivers. That *shouldn't* cause any problems, but it may be choppy when you boot up.(I've had this happen before, swapping a Riva TNT2 for a GF6600).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-install-graphics-card-when-the-existing-graphics-card-in-not-working.54327/
Relevancy 92.88%

Hi, I would like to ask you guys, how can I disable or set up my graphics card priority on my Probook 470 G2 because all games and Photoshop too are using the integrated Intel HD GPU and the performance is horrible. Photoshop sends an error message all the time if I open it. The games run with very low video settings and FPS is horrible. I can't enjoy neither the work and nor the games. Thanks for replies and help!

A:How to disable Intel HD graphics and use AMD Radeon R5 M255 ...

@supratist In your BIOS I do not see a setting to disable the Intel graphics. But  in Device Configuration I see you can adjust Video memory.  Default is 32MB if that is what yours is set at try the 512MB setting. REO

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/How-to-disable-Intel-HD-graphics-and-use-AMD-Radeon-R5-M255/td-p/5846259
Relevancy 92.02%

I bought an Asus K S laptop about months ago and recently I went to msconfig and disabled some startup programes Three of them were Intel R Common User Interface quot C Windows system igfxpers exe quot quot igfxtray exe quot quot hkcmd exe quot What I basically did was unchecking those Intel items as I already have Nvidia running in startup I then enabled it back again and now it won't run in startup Intel startup disable HD at Graphics 3000 auto eventhough it is Intel HD Graphics 3000 auto disable at startup marked in msconfig I cannot view the Intel icon in the taskbar as I used to see it before I can only see the green Nvidia icon The first time I reboot the pc I could only see a transparent Intel icon I right clicked it and hit quot Exit quot Then in the second time I reboot the icon didn't show eventhought it was enabled in msconfig Also before I disabled them and enabled them back again Windows Update installed an Intel update I would be extremely appreciated if anyone could help me with this problem Rgrds conhaqu

A:Intel HD Graphics 3000 auto disable at startup

Check your notification area and see if the icon is just disabled from showing. Right click open area of taskbar, select properties, then select customize tab.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/276430-intel-hd-graphics-3000-auto-disable-startup.html
Relevancy 92.02%

Hi, my laptop is overheating and wasting power because it is always running my ATI Radeon mobility graphics card. I have switchable graphics, and I want the computer to ALWAYS start up using Intel HD graphics.

I cannot find ANY settings to make Intel HD the default graphics card.

I have tried uninstalling ATI radeon graphics card. It always reinstalls AND SWITCHES to it on startup.

How can I make Intel HD the primary graphics card(PREFERRED), or completely remove ATI radeon so it never reinstalls the drivers after I have uninstalled it?

Thanks

A:Disable ATI radeon switchable graphics or use Intel HD by default

There would be an option in your BIOS to disable/enable onboard graphic chip. Also look for something along the lines 'Init Display first' (though these differ bios to bios) and select 'Onboard' or similar equivalent option.

You can also disable your radeon card through Device manager. Open Start menu, type 'Device Manager' and select it from the list displayed. Look for the card>right click>disable.

If unsure, post a screenshot and we'll work you out through the steps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/224209-disable-ati-radeon-switchable-graphics-use-intel-hd-default.html
Relevancy 87.29%

Hopefully someone can help with this query as I don't know very much about graphics cards. I've connected an external 19inch monitor to my Sony laptop which the graphics driver (Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset v7.14.10.1295) can support with a maximum resolution of 1440 x 900. However I now want to upgrade to a larger 23 inch screen with a 1920 x1080 resolution. Basically I'm not sure if the drivers capability is determined by the specification of external equipment connected to it, so need to know if I have to upgrade the graphics card as well. Any assistance would be appreciated.

A:Intel Graphics Card

I'm not absolutely certain but if your onboard graphics adapter specifies the maximum supported resolution to 1440 x 900 then I don't think you can exceed that. You could always connect the 23" screen and run it at 1440 x 900 although it would look bad.

However, I suggest you wait for other opinions from the experts here before taking my word for it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/intel-graphics-card.145435/
Relevancy 86.43%

I have recently upgraded my graphics card but the old SiS graphics card is causing interference but i don't know how to disable it. i do not know the chipset but the motherboard is manufactured by Elitegroup and its model is KS7OM. Thanks.

A:I need advice on how to disable a sis graphics card.

first, what do you mean when you said UPGRADED my video card??are you talking about onboard video adapter,an older card,or 2 cards on one system.
most likely i think you are referring to onboard chipset-usually there are 2 option to disable an onboard vga card.either you can check the bios and disable it from there depending on which bios you have the second is to change the jumper on your mobo if the option is present to disable it from your mobo.you might want to try googling a bit to find out about your mobo.to find out which mobo you have first you'll need to find out which chipset you have intel,via???? then download a utility which will help you check your mobo.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-need-advice-on-how-to-disable-a-sis-graphics-card.18372/
Relevancy 86.43%

My laptop supports two graphics card AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6470M and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 and after a while the AMD got corrupted(I already updated it but I think it's hardware problem) and causes blue screen so I disabled it in safe mode(because it uses the intel one).

I tried a clean install of Windows 7 and during installation AMD causes blue screen because it gets enabled.

And now I want to try a clean install of the Windows 10. Question is, is there anyway I could disable the graphics card permanently?

I use a 64-bit Sony Vaio Laptop VPCSB26FG with a Windows 7 Home Premium OS. Thanks a lot!

A:How to permanently disable graphics card

The simple solution is to remove the failing card :grin:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-permanently-disable-graphics-card.217519/
Relevancy 86.43%

Hi, I need to disable my onboard video card through BIOS, to install my new graphics card. How would I go along doing so?

A:How do I disable my graphics card through BIOS

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

You could try reading your mobo manual.

If you don`t have one you may be able to download one from your mobo manufacturers web site.

Failing that during bootup try pressing either the F2 or delete keys to get into bios.

Then just search around to find your onboard graphics disable it then save and exit.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-do-i-disable-my-graphics-card-through-bios.20114/
Relevancy 86.43%

Hello, I disabled my integrated graphics card from BIOS by mistake i dont know what i was thinking and now when i open my laptop the screen doesnot view any thing only black screen i searched google and viewed some videos but found no clue even tried to remove the cmos battery to reset the BIOS to default but it didn't, i hope to find a solution here. Thanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Y50-disable-integrated-graphics-card/td-p/3349856
Relevancy 86.43%

I have an Alienware m14x laptop with a GeForce GT 650M graphics card, but lately my games have been recognizing the "Intel HD graphics 4000" as my graphics card.

Anyway to disable the intel card without messing anything else up?

A:Games only recognizing Intel graphics card, but using a real card

I don't know to much about Alienware computers. But the first place I would look is in the BIOS. My old T400 had an option in there to disable the integrated or discrete graphics cards.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/293282-games-only-recognizing-intel-graphics-card-but-using-real-card.html
Relevancy 86%

Is it possible to upgrade an Intel graphics card in my Toshiba Satellite a100 PSAA8C-0FH00E laptop? It's because I can't run Halo 2 or NFS: Carbon, so I want a 512 MB instead of my current 128 MB. My friend said it's impossible since The Intel video card is integrated into the motherboard or something. Sorry, I'm a total noob with hardware. Thanks!

Relevancy 86%

Hey every 1 , i have been trying to get Splinter cell PT to work but it does not work on my graphics card. it is a intel 82852/82855. the game installed ok but once i go to play the game it just disapears when the game is about to start does anyone know why this is.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-graphics-card-problem.285723/
Relevancy 86%

Ever since I got Windows 8.1 and played League of Legends sometime in the game I will get a BSOD. This is info from the .dmp file.
102913-38484-01.dmp 10/29/2013 6:17:39 PM DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
0x000000d1 00000000`00000028 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000
fffff800`01e8f287 igdkmd64.sys igdkmd64.sys+63287 Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver
Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R) Intel Corporation 10.18.10.3316 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+14dca0 C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102913-38484-01.dmp 8 15 9600 333,928 10/29/2013 6:19:22 PM

A:8.1 Intel Graphics Card BSOD

Please follow these posting instructions for your BSOD issue so it can be properly analyzed:

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Good luck,

my2cents

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/35085-8-1-intel-graphics-card-bsod.html
Relevancy 86%

First time posting, so bare with me...

Okay, here's the deal: I recently installed W7 on my laptop. Absolutely, and I mean ABSOLUTELY no problems. SO, I decide to install it on my PC. Bad idea, I guess.

My computer keeps crashing. Once I run Winamp or get to multi-tasking, it crashes and reboots.

Recently, it's given me a "Solve PC Issues" message about my graphics card. So, I look into it. I can't find a Windows 7 driver for my graphics card and this is driving me nuts! Please, help!~

A:Intel 945GC Graphics Card Help

What is your graphics card?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/8073-intel-945gc-graphics-card-help.html
Relevancy 86%

Many game system requirements say that a discrete graphics card needs to be installed in order to play.

For example, even Diablo 3 which isn't that intensive wouldn't play on my friend's desktop computer until he installed a nVidia graphics card. Then it played perfectly. Even though he has a Core 2 Quad which came out before the Intel i-series chips.

Well I noticed that newer Intel i-series chips have the GPU embedded into the processor. Like on my Surface Pro 3 i5. Does this work the same way as if you had a discrete nVidia card installed? Meaning games with the requirement for an independent graphics card would work without need to install an independent graphics card?

Because alot of game requirements list the need for a nVidia or AMD graphics card. But don't specify anything about GPU embedded into the Intel chip as an alternative.

A:Is Intel embedded GPU the same as a graphics card?

by gpu embedded I would have to assume motherboard integrated is what you are referring to? integrated gpu's don't have video memory specifically for graphics so they aren't nearly as specific nor will they dependently focus on gaming/video performance.

It's sort of like with older laptops you can have a "dual core laptop" man back in the day we thought that was the new hit! In reality though without a dedicated card it might be able to run a game on low settings ( just maybe) but it won't do much more than that.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/50234-intel-embedded-gpu-same-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 86%

Hi All

I Have An HP G62 With Amd And Intel Graphics Card

I've Installed Windows 8 Then I Had A Problem

Only Amd Card Is Working But Intel Isnt And I Cant Install The Driver "Minimum Requirements"

ANY HELP PLEAASE !

A:HP G62 Intel Graphics Card Problem

Originally Posted by amabahhar

Only Amd Card Is Working But Intel Isnt And I Cant Install The Driver "Minimum Requirements"

Whatever driver you are trying to install is not compatible with your hardware configuration. So, I went to the HP site and I don't see any Win8 compatible drivers listed:

HP G62-100 Notebook PC series*-* Download drivers and software - specify product name - HP Business Support Center

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/28537-hp-g62-intel-graphics-card-problem.html
Relevancy 86%

The graphic drivers for Acer E5-571 is very outdated. Its from last year. There needs to be an update to match Intel's.

A:I need update for Intel graphics card

Let Windows 10 install the driver, however, if you don't have any problem with the current driver, no need to worry about the newer driver.

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/I-need-update-for-Intel-graphics-card/td-p/458550
Relevancy 86%

Hi Guys

Just rebuilt a laptop after a HDD failure. Installed XP Pro and SP2 with updates and manufacturers drivers.

As soon as i install MSN Messenger the Resolution changes to the lowest settings. once changed back to original setting and I shut down and restart it returns back to the lowest resolution. however if i exit MSN Messenger or unistall it, it returns back to it original high resolution settings instantly. I have also updated the driver and still am stumped.

Any ideas..graphics card is an intel 82852/82855 series.

Is there a bug in MSN messenger 7.5? I'm sure it never happened in my old hdd.

Cheers
Raz

Thanks

A:MSN Messenger and Intel graphics card: Anyone come across this?

Have you installed the latest video drivers from your laptop manufacturer?

Try version 7.0, see if it makes a difference... If 7.0 works, either keep it or upgrade to 7.5.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...bd-bdb1-44e9-b6ee-bf0ec49f393a&DisplayLang=en

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/msn-messenger-and-intel-graphics-card-anyone-come-across-this.493738/
Relevancy 85.57%

hey everyone

my sisters emachine of 3 yrs of age has finally had its first problem, the onboard
video card seems to have failed, in an attempt i bought a cheap graphics card
hoping to resolve the problem, a"256MB AGP Geforce Fx5200", ive been told that i need to disable the onboard graphics card first, before the other card can take over, but the whole reason why i even bought the card, was because i cant see her monitor, so there is no way i can change the settings, i am not new to computers, but i am very new to this problem, any info or suggestions as to what i can do to fix the problemswould be very much appreciated, thnx

A:No monitor, How do i disable onboard graphics card

Disable the Onboard Grapphix in DEVICE MANAGER. Install your new card. Install the drivers. Be sure to hook the VGA cable up to the correct outlet.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-monitor-how-do-i-disable-onboard-graphics-card.65470/
Relevancy 85.57%

Hello! How to disable integrated graphics card (AMD Radeon R7) on Y700 acz. I think some old game engined (Word of Warcraft) does not support the crossfire technology, but the primary card is R7 in Radeon settings and i can't change.I can disable in the BIOS just dedicated card (R9 M385). Any ideas?Sorry for English.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Y700-acz-disable-integrated-graphics-card/td-p/3371378
Relevancy 85.57%

Is it safe to disable the built in graphics card in my Dell laptop?

The reason i want to do this is to figure out where a noise is coming from.

Thanks

fsuk

Relevancy 85.57%

Hi all I just got this Dell Inspiron laptop about wks ago i - U GB RAM Windows I did not go for the pre-installed McAfee trial I installed Kaspersky Internet Security It has been several days now that I get a Windows notification saying that Kaspersky firewall nbsp and Windows firewall are disabled I tried turning on Windows firewall but the option remains grayed out When I open Kaspersky it shows that my computer is protected and no mention of anything being disabled I completely removed Kaspersky from the disable and disabled, stopped Intel can't Internet working Windows recovered, graphics HD Firewall Security Kaspersky and touchpad system and only then I was able to turn on Windows firewall Now I am relying on Windows firewall and Windows defender Another thing that has been happening almost daily is nbsp this notification saying that Intel HD Graphics had stopped working and has recovered Kaspersky Internet Security and Windows Firewall disabled, Intel HD graphics stopped working and recovered, can't disable touchpad I don t think I want to reinstall Kaspersky At Best Buy they told me that they use Bitdefender I am leaning towards that but since I have no idea what is going on I just wanna wait a while I hear a lot of complaints about Windows Personally I use Kaspersky Internet Security and Windows Firewall disabled, Intel HD graphics stopped working and recovered, can't disable touchpad Internet Explorer instead of Edge I find it too slow On a previous laptop not Dell I was using Firefox and it worked fine until I took the nbsp bait and installed Windows Since then Firefox crashes upon first run I did not install it on the Inspiron because I didn t want to take a chance I was told at the store that GB of RAM is enough for a home user I don t play any video games Only surf and use Microsoft Office Yeah even with Office apps I have an issue I only use Word and Excel When I press Save the computer becomes a dinosaur that s how slow it is Here I am thinking the guy who sold me this thing was not even a computer grad but a police foundations one Bottom line I don t rely on quot expert quot in-store advice no more because salesmen don t know the product they just want to sell you anything the more expensive the better So any ideas on these issues The Kaspersky firewall and Windows firewall being disabled Who is doing this Could it be incompatibility with OS I mean Windows hates all third party anti-viruses What about the Intel HD Graphics stopped working and has recovered Is that something I should worry about What can I do about it Why is Firefox on first run saying it has stopped working Is this how great Windows is thanks

A:Kaspersky Internet Security and Windows Firewall disabled, Intel HD graphics stopped working and recovered, can't disable touchpad

Hi A6RO81, and welcome to the forum.
As I recently purchased a Dell laptop, maybe I can help you. As you discovered, all Dells come with a pre-installed AV. The most important thing to do, if you did not want McAfee, was to not activate it, and delete it via your control panel. For extra assurance, you can run the uninstall tool (mcpr) from McAfee, which is available here, to completely eliminate McAfee:us.mcafee.com/.../mcpr.asp
Computers do not like duelling AVs, which compete to eliminate threats. This degrades system performance. Kaspersky is a top-notch AV, but if you find it lacking, again you will want to run its uninstall tool, free to download from here:

When you completely uninstall all traces of McAfee and of Kaspersky, your Windows firewall and Windows Defender AV should be working. If not, let us know.
I can't answer all your questions. Suffice it to say that the native Windows 10 firewall, and the Windows Defender AV provide fairly good protection. You just want to be sure that all traces of other AVs have been deleted.
And yes, 8 GB of RAM should suffice for your purposes.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/virus-spyware/f/3522/t/19677266
Relevancy 85.14%

I'm running a dell inspiron 1545 (vista 32).

When trying to open the intel graphics driver properties it won't open (no error message)
When I try to change the display settings I get the error message "the currently selected graphics driver can not be used (written for a older version of windows)
When I run dixdiag I get the error that direct input isn't responding.
I tried to download drivers from intel but I got the error message that my machine doesen't meet the system requirements (I'm not entirly sure I picked the right software)

All the drivers from the dell site appear to do nothing and I've updated from direct 9 to 11.

Still no fix

If anyone can help me fix it give me your email and I'll gift you a itunes voucher or something, this problem is causing huge problems for me.

Much appreciated

Relevancy 85.14%

Hello guys I need help for my new build from a fresh install of windows i try to install the drver for my IGPU Intel HD each time i do that i get a BSOD with this message VIDEO TDR FAILURE igdkmd sys Or sometimes it's SYSTEM THREAD EXEPTION NOT HANDELED igdkmd sys i've tried drivers from motherboard manufacturer CD website and intel and some autodetect driver software i always get Unable of driver install to Intel WIN10 HD fresh on install a graphics the same behavior the screen start blinking several time black screen before showing the BSOD then reboot and repeat it self even the driver downloaded by windows update have Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10 the same impact i've managed to install it in safe mode but when i Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10 restart in normal mode i get the same behavior i've tried different monitors VGA and HDMI tried with UEFI on off gt same result i've tweaked onece the tdr delay to second but didnt work i really need some help here i'm desperate CPU Intel I - KMotherboard ASUS Z PRO GAMING RAM HyperX FURY HX C FBK - Go Kit x Go MHz DDR Non-ECC CL DIMM SSD Samsung EVO MZ- E B EU GB with PLUS W power supply OS WINDOWS FRENCH HOME X -

A:Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10

The most likely suspect is a bad video chip.

Now it could be a power related problem too, or heat, but if you have used good parts and a cool case and have tried multiple versions of the driver then it starts looking like hardware failure is likely.

Who makes your 550W power supply?

Double check all of your connections.
And you could go into the UEFI/BIOS and reset all defaults - don't do any tweaking until this problem is resolved.
Is that board running the most recent version of the BIOS?

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/38448-unable-install-intel-hd-graphics-driver-fresh-install-win10.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Would anyone happen to know if the onboard video should be disabled in the BIOS when installing a new graphics card in a PCIExp slot. If it is left enabled, the PC should find the new card and boot from it, correct?

A:Graphics card and onboard (Intel) Video

yes it should auto detect your setup...if it does not THEN you might need to enable/disable in bios

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphics-card-and-onboard-intel-video.1121305/
Relevancy 85.14%

HI ppl,

Im using intel DG35EC mother board with windows 7 OS.

I already search for graphics card suitable for my board, as a result i desired Nvidia GeFore 9800 GT.

But when i ask for this card in shop they told It's stopped selling and they said it's old model.

I don't know which latest graphics card best for MY INTEL DG35EC plz suggest me

Thanks&Regards
ragukulan

A:Which graphics card suitable for INTEL DG35EC

That's like asking which vehicle is best for you. Without a budget and types of usages for the computer, we can't really make any suggestions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/173288-graphics-card-suitable-intel-dg35ec.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Like mentioned above. Recently when I was using Microsoft edge, the notification centre told me multiple time that the intel hd 530 graphics card driver for Windows 8 stops working and recovers. It is pretty annoying and for once the system refused to application to access the driver. So I was wondering if the product itself had the intel graphics card along with NVDIA GeForce GTX960. Can anybody help me with it? Helps are always appreciated!

A:Does inspiron 7559 has an intel hd 530 graphics card?

Hi please PM us the system tag# as requested, we will see into it. Only if the drivers are installed the device manager will list both the Intel HD and the NVidia (if opted at the point of sale) , even if the intel drivers are not installed it will show generic display drivers under display adapters.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19680798
Relevancy 85.14%

Hi I am looking for a possible graphics card upgrade for my computer My computer doesn t have PCI-Express or AGP so PCI is my only option short of buying a new better computer which we absolutely don t have the money for I am wondering what you guys recommend for me Right now I m getting fps on World of Warcraft which is barely playable max is usually like in less detailed areas I am running this Dell Dimension Intel Pentium GHz GB RAM And I saw somewhere that I might have to upgrade my power supply so here s the specs of it Dell Model - DPS- PB- B Rev Input - V A - V A Hz- Hz Output - -- A - V -- A -- A - VSB -- A V -- A Max Combined Power of amp V Output S W V amp 82845g from Upgrade graphics card Intel V W Can you help me out It d be nice being able to play with a better fps Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/upgrade-from-intel-82845g-graphics-card.661506/
Relevancy 85.14%

Hi, I just got a Dell Dimension 3000 computer that has integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2 and no AGP slot. I was thinking of buying a 128MB or 256MB Nvidia/ATI PCI video card to improve gaming performance.

My computer's specs are: P4 3.0Ghz, 800MHz FSB, 1MB L2 cache and 256MB DDR PC3200 RAM.

Do you think I would get any tangible, noticeable improvements in video playback quality and gaming performance? Or will the slowness of PCI just negate any benefits of the better video card?

If there are noticeable benefits to upgrading, which should I choose, the 128MB or the 256MB?

Thanks, I'd appreciate any help you could give me!

Relevancy 85.14%

What versions of DirectX are compatible with the 82845G Graphics card? I want to get Fraps so I can show off my speed-painting on Youtube.

Thank you~

A:82845G Intel graphics card and DirectX?

Hi,

I don't think DirectX versions change depending on your graphics card. They are Operating System specific and you can get the latest version here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/82845g-intel-graphics-card-and-directx.1032639/
Relevancy 85.14%

ok did a search and didnt come up with anything...

have uninstalled and installed the "updated" driver from intel but it shows on the intel driver that it is version 6.14.19.50 but when installed it is still 6.14.10.4495 any ideas as to why the installed version is different than the posted version (yeh i know intel isnt worth a you know what but it is all i got atm lol)

A:Intel 82852 graphics card for laptop

They probably updated the driver,but didn't change the
version number in the installer.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-82852-graphics-card-for-laptop.727481/
Relevancy 85.14%

currently im using a SiS graphic card. but i want to use an intel extreme 2 graphic card, but it wont let me install and it always says something about INF files when i try to install or corrupt / missing files..
SiS lags my games and i think its worse than intel
But i read on the INTEL site that the intel drivers wouldnt install if there was a PCI (?) on my computer. i have no idea what this is but can someone tell me how to uninstall it?
i just got my pc fixed from a local shop too.. pics below
if anyone can help me id appreciate it!!!btw i am on Windows xp PRO

A:need help on installing intel extreme graphics card

Intel Extreme Graphics aren't a graphics card- but instead integrated graphics chipsets. This means your system must already have integrated Intel graphics on the motherboard. As you've stated, you already have SiS integrated.. so which one does your mainboard have? You can't just install the Intel drivers and have it "change" the integrated graphics chip your system has. You'll get the INF error if you try to install Intel Extreme Graphics on a system without this chipset on it.

If you can provide your system stats, this would be helpful for providing advice on what you need to do. Neither SiS nor Intel integrated graphics are very good or supported for many 3D games, so it's highly recommended you consider upgrading to a new videocard and disabling the on-board/integrated graphics entirely.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-help-on-installing-intel-extreme-graphics-card.36683/
Relevancy 85.14%

I want a good graphics card that runs all games. For about $50 not $100. I have Intel and windows vista. When I play half-life 2 there is low frame rates and i cant fix that. So it laggs. And Joint Operations wont run. Whats a good one?

Relevancy 85.14%

Hi -

Trying to upgrade my video card to a ATI Radeon 9250 PCI. Problem is I can't remove the program software for the built-in Intel 8245G graphics controller on my Sony Vaio PCVS220 computer. I believe it is built-in to the motherboard.

* I have all system requirements for the Radeon card and have properly installed it and the drivers.

The Intel program can't be removed through Add/Remove Programs and when I uninstall the drivers in the systems device manager, it reappears after the computer automatically looks for the driver and reinstalls it.

I have looked in the BIOS setup and can't find the videocard menu item to make a change.

Do I need to somehow physically remove/deactivate the Intel graphics controller on the motherboard itself?

Thanks for any help!!!!!

A:Can't remove Intel graphics card on vaio

On most VAIO's you cannot physically disable the Intel onboard graphics. The best you can do is go to Device Manager and disable it there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-remove-intel-graphics-card-on-vaio.366547/
Relevancy 85.14%

Is the HD4000 Avaiable as an independand graphics card or just as intergrated. Also. What is the independant graphics card equivalent to it?

A:Is There A 'Intel HD4000' Independant Graphics Card

If I'm not mistaken, the intel HD series is an integrated graphics setup.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/270983-there-intel-hd4000-independant-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 85.14%

I am having a problem with my Intel graphics card drivers this started when I tried to update the driver I downloaded the driver and tried to update it by unzipping the file and going to device manager selecting the device selecting update driver and specifying the location it worked pretty well but right at the end of the proccess where the bar was almos full it stopped the wizard told me that there had been an error while installing my hardware quot the specified file could not be found quot however I didn t see a file specified anywhere also after this my video card or cards I m not sure device manager shows two had the Intel Driver graphics card for problem little yellow circle with and exclamation mark near it I tried this several times completely unninstalling the drivers from the add remove program lists I ve even tried it with an older driver but I get the same message Please help me I m pretty desperate nbsp

Relevancy 85.14%

I run dxdiag and check in with other methods and my graphics card is Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, specifically GM965. I have version 6.14.10.4885. The latest according to intel is 6.14.10.5009, but when I download the installer and run it, after extracting, it says that the install is not validated for my computer. I downloaded this installer:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...&OSFullName=Windows* XP Professional&lang=eng

Any help would be appreciated.

Relevancy 85.14%

On a Win7 machine with an Intel G630 2.7G processor, would an NVidia GT430 ouperform the embedded processor graphics located on the chip? I asked this previously in combo with another question on another machine.

A:Intel Processor Graphics vs. Video Card

Closing as already asked and answered in another thread.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-processor-graphics-vs-video-card.1082090/
Relevancy 85.14%

i cannot install intel graphics driver in our WinXP SP3 desktop pc..it always says 'cannot meet computer requirements'..i googled the motherboard to get the right drivers from the right manufacturers but then it cannot be installed..help please. thanks

ASUS P5G41T-M LX3
nVidia GeForce 9800 GT
Pentium Dual-Core E5700, 2 GB RAM

Relevancy 85.14%

I have a M91P (ThinkCentre) 7052A8U.After installing Windows 10, I can't seem to get the onboard Intel HD Video to work. Windows 10 downloads the drivers, but says it can't install them.I have formatted and re-installed Windows 10 3 times now so it's not that Windows is corrupt. Any suggestions?

A:Unable to install Intel HD Graphics in my PC

Intel doesn't have Win 10 drivers for that generation of graphics (as Sandy Bridge is not supported for Win 10.)

Downloads-for-Intel-HD-Graphics-2000-for-2nd-Generation-Intel-Core-Processors

You could try the Win 8 drivers to see if they work.  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/Unable-to-install-Intel-HD-Graphics-in-my-PC/td-p/3317458
Relevancy 85.14%

I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified drivers as well as the latest ones directly from Intel, and neither work.

When I attempt to install the driver, I get an error message stating "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software."

Any help is appreciated!

A:Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

Maybe this will work, answer #2: https://communities.intel.com/message/261938

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/7276-intel-hd-graphics-driver-not-able-install.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Windows Update has downloaded an item "Intel Corporation Driver Update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600" Published 28 July 2016.  It is listed as an important update,  but it will not install, after around 8 attempts. Windows Update gives the message "Code 80070103 Windows Update encountered an unknown error."  and there is no support info. I am using an HP L1950g monitor (1280 x 1024 pixels), connected through the VGA cable. Do I need this update? If Yes, how can I get it to install? If No,  how can I delete it from my system? Thank you !

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Driver-for-Intel-Graphics-won-t-install/td-p/5712634
Relevancy 85.14%

When I installed the Video card I either disabled or uninstalled the Intel HD Video adapter I am now having issues with the card and wanted to try using the Intel graphics before replacing the card but they 3000 Intel HD Re-install graphics are Re-install Intel graphics 3000 HD no where to be found quot Scan for hardware changes quot Re-install Intel graphics 3000 HD produces nothing They do not show up under display adapters in Device Manager so I can't enable install them I d l the last versions of drivers form Intel neither will install - quot This computer does not Re-install Intel graphics 3000 HD meet the minimum requirements for installing the software quot Any suggestions appreciated OS - WINDOWS PROX ASUS ENGTX TI DCII DI GD GeForce GTX Ti Fermi GB -bit GDDR PCI Express x HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card ASUS P Z -V PRO GEN LGA Intel Z HDMI SATA Gb s USB ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS - S N MT Intel Core i - K Sandy Bridge GHz GHz Turbo LGA W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics BX i K

A:Re-install Intel graphics 3000 HD

Go into you BIOS and change the graphics settings to onboard. (See image) This should get you to a point where you are using a default VGA driver or it may install any previous HD3000 drivers that are present on the PC (not sure which way it will go for you). Anyway, you should see a change in device manager for the display driver and you can update that as required.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/28440-re-install-intel-graphics-3000-hd.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Hi there !

I will soon build new computer configuration and i'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit version.
At the moment i have Asus R5 230 pci-e 1gb DDR3 graphic card.
So, my question here is,
is it for example Intel i7 HD Graphics 530 enough for using just application (audio processing) or should i keep my Asus R5 230 pci-e graphic card.
What is more recommended, for just using applications ?

Thanks for your suggestions and thoughts

Best,
Matej

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/45391-intel-i7-intel-hd-graphics-530-pci-e-card.html
Relevancy 84.71%

i own a Lenovo Z750 and it has 2 graphics card the intel integrated card and a nvidia geforce 520m
i downloaded aion online and you have to launch it from the NC launcher so .... it doesn't have an .exe file so the normal right click and choose the graphics card won't work so i went to bios to disable the inter card but i only found two options

♦the optimus
and
♦ uma only

please help me ..

A:no option in BIOS to Disable integrated graphics card.

Hi,

Have you looked in Device Manager under Display Adapters?

Navigate to: Start>Computer>System Properties>Device Manager

Expand display adapter and right click the correct GPU and disable.

Hope this helps

cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/298049-no-option-bios-disable-integrated-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Hi. We are currently having problems after upgrading 3 laptops to Windows 10 Enterprise (clean install).All the 3 models are Elitebook 850 G1 with Intel and AMD graphics cards, notebook has modelnr: H5G42EA#ABN. When the laptop booted from a HP 2013 ultraslim docking the Intel graphics card is reporting error 43, which means that when the user moves the laptop out of the docking station the monitor on the laptop is blank.I noticed today if I boot the laptop out of the docking there is no error with the graphics card (no error 43). I have tried uninstalling both graphic cards, installing the newest drivers from HP, from intel and AMD, tried older drivers from HP but no matter what we try it still boots with error 43 in the docking. Any suggestions for this error? RegardsAleksanderIT Consultant

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/Error-43-on-intel-HD-graphics-card-Elitebook-850-G1-Windows/td-p/5614520
Relevancy 84.28%

Hey guys i recently switched to Win clean install after installing all the drivers i noticed a little mouse lag when i Hybrid [Intel/nVidia] card - Mouse Graphics lag do certain tasks Plugin any USB deviceChanging mouse settingssometimes right clicking on the taskbar I have Mouse lag - Hybrid Graphics card [Intel/nVidia] noticed it comes from the nVidia card I have a MSI Laptop which has a little indicator on Mouse lag - Hybrid Graphics card [Intel/nVidia] the power button White light Intel card is in use Orange light nVidia card is in use and as soon as i plugin any USB device i see the indicator changes from white to orange for like - seconds and goes back to white So this means the nVidia card is running for a very short time and this causes the lag as it seems I have uninstalled the drivers and tested with the Intel Graphics drivers only - No lag But i can't use the Laptop without the nVidia drivers since i sometimes like to play games So anyone knows about this issue Is there a way to fix it Because on i don't have this issue Edit Some specs Intel HD Graphics nVidia GTX MX

A:Mouse lag - Hybrid Graphics card [Intel/nVidia]

The Intel HD Graphics are being used continuously when not playing games because it is trying to save power. Try to change your Nvidia Control Panel settings to allow the GPU to be used instead of HD Graphics.

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/35945-mouse-lag-hybrid-graphics-card-intel-nvidia.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Hey guys. I recently bought an Acer Travelmate 5740. I didn't realise how bad the 4500MHD graphics were and I have heard about external graphics cards and 'switchable graphics'.

I did a few googles but obviously I am searching the wrong stuff. I have a chipset that allows switchable graphics, so is there a way of upgrading my graphics to something better? I don't mind spending a bit of money to get a lot more bang for my buck and I have heard ATI has external graphics that sync with internal ones or something.

Would I be able to upgrade this card (or remove it for a better one) could I pay a professional to do that for me, and where would I buy the new GPU?

Thanks for helping.

A:Intel 4500MHD Switchable graphics/external card?

Welcome to SevenForums.

Quote:
I have heard about external graphics cards and 'switchable graphics'.

Here is an article on basically what "switchable" Graphics in Laptops is all about. Nvidia automates switchable mobile graphics with Optimus - TechSpot News

I realize this is about Nvidia but it also should apply with any combination of GPU's.

Quote:
I have a chipset that allows switchable graphics, so is there a way of upgrading my graphics to something better?

No not really since the GPU chips are soldered into your motherboard. So even if you could find someone capable of removing the 4500MHD chip he would also need to find and purchase a higher quality GPU chip that most likely wouldn't be able to simply be re-soldered into the old chips socket, then their could be all kinds of compatibility issues I would think.
Basically your stuck with what you have.

I have only been able to find this setup that allows for the use of a full size PCI-e graphics card.
http://www.magma.com/expressbox1.asp

The only video I could find on how it is setup http://www.externalgraphicscard.com/

This is really not a solution for your issue since this requires a laptop with a PCMCIA port, the MagmaBox1, additional LCD and a full size better graphic's card.

Also below this thread you'll see other threads on your graphics chip and also switchable graphics information.
Hope this helps answer some of your questions and I haven't made it to confusing as you can see I have edited this post(several times) trying to provide the best information available . Fabe

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/117373-intel-4500mhd-switchable-graphics-external-card.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Hello,

I have a HP Pavilion 533w machine with an integrated Intel 82845 graphics card. I have a new ATI Radeon card that I want to install. However, I am getting errors because of the onboard Intel card. I have disabled the card in the device manager but this is not helping. I need to figure out which jumpers to change on the motherboard. I believe the motherboard is a GL_VE motherboard, however I can not find any info. on how to disable this card so the PC does not recognize it. The BIOS is also of the "Phoneix" make and it has beenr ecently flashed, however, ther eis no option to NOT recognize the onboard BIOS. Can anyone tell me which jumpers to change or where I can go to find out?

Thank you!

A:disabling Intel integrated graphics card 82845 G

Try contacting HP about it.

I would think there would be some kind of option in the BIOS to disable it though... are you sure you looked hard enough? It could have a different name such as onboard VGA, onboard display device, display device selection or something similar.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/disabling-intel-integrated-graphics-card-82845-g.9898/
Relevancy 84.28%

Hello All,

Today I installed Windows 8 Pro with Media Centre in my laptop HP dv 2519tu. It was a clean installation. After instaaling laptop doesn't recognized Intel Onboard Graphics Card. When I right click on desktop it doesn't graphic properties in option. I think it may be driver problem.

Please help me in this problem. Your suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Arvin

A:Intel Onboard Graphics Card not recognized in HP dv 2519tu

Try the drivers here:
[Drivers] HP ENVY 15-1XXX (INTEL)

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/14811-intel-onboard-graphics-card-not-recognized-hp-dv-2519tu.html
Relevancy 84.28%

I have an ASUS laptop with an intel core i5 and usually my games would use that as the graphics setting. But when i go to try and play them now for some reason, they run off something called microsoft basic render card and the intel hd 4000 isnt an available option to use when under settings. How can i fix this?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-laptop-isnt-using-the-intel-graphics-card-installed-on-it.1095580/
Relevancy 84.28%

hi guys,

my wife has a lenovo flex2 14 laptop that has intel HD family onboard graphics card in it.and was running win 7 on it perfectly she clean installed 8 then upgraded to 10 and everything is fine except the display she has installed the win 10 driver for her laptop from lenovos sit but complains that text is a bit blury and that windows (in the software she is using) doesnt display as much as it used to on the previous win7 despite the resolutions being the same

any ideas how i can correct this for her...so she can continue loving me?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-hd-graphics-card-a-problem-after-win10-upgrade.1169789/
Relevancy 84.28%

After I upgraded to Windows 10, The Graphics card worked fine, atleast 4 months later, I saw that the Intel Graphics tray icon was missing when I entered Device Manager it had a little exclamation point by it and said

Your computer's system firmware does not include enough information to properly configure and use this device.
To use this device, contact your computer manufacturer to obtain a firmware or BIOS update. (Code 35)

Then, I looked a little deeper into the problem and found this:

Problem code: 00000023
Problem Status: The resources required for this device conflict with the MCFG table.
C0000908

I haven't edited the PC in ANY way, Any solution to this problem
PC Specifications (in case needed)

Model - NB10t-A-101
Processor - Intel Celeron N2810 @ 2GHz
Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics.
RAM - 4GB

(Another note: I need the latest Generic Graphics driver for Windows 10,)

A:Satellite NB10t-A-101 - Intel graphics card problem using Win 10

If Win10 supports that Intel HD graphics chip, a driver will be available in Windows Update.

Check if your Intel HD is compatible:
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/...000005526.html

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?89501-Satellite-NB10t-A-101-Intel-graphics-card-problem-using-Win-10
Relevancy 84.28%

hi i have a laptop hp pavilion g6 1242se my intel graphics card has code 43 and second video card ati radeon 6470m is not there i have tried hp drivers leshcat drivers but no hope so what i do is update intel driver to standard vga graphics adapter from device manager and after some frequent restarts ati graphic card shows with a yellow flag on it so i install intels driver and ati driver and then it works like a charm then after i shutdown my pc and start it no win 7 aero when i go in device manager intel hd graphics 3000 with a yellow flag and ati card not there i have tried latest intel download center graphics drivers and ati graphics driver please help me and sorry for my bad english

A:Code 43 on intel hd graphics 3000 and second video card not there

Hi there Welcome to Seven Forums .. As you have duel Graphics you should try the Drivers from the Manufactures Website .. The Link is below ...

Software & driver downloads HP Pavilion g6-1242se Notebook PC | HP? Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/323173-code-43-intel-hd-graphics-3000-second-video-card-not-there.html
Relevancy 84.28%

i have dell inspiron n4030 and running windows 7 pro 32bit , i can't install this driver , when i run the driver a message appears :"this computer does not meet the minimum requirement to install the software" , my processor is intel core i3 2.53 ghz.........plz help.

A:Cannot Install Intel Graphics Accelerator driver

It would appear you have the wrong driver for your graphics card or the onboard graphics.

Go to this web page and enter info and get the proper drivers. > http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/184258-cannot-install-intel-graphics-accelerator-driver.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone can help me here now,
i have a Acer Exensa 5635z laptop with xp on it, i downgraded from windows 7 yesterday.
ive installed all drivers fine untill it came to the intel graphics driver.
Everytime i go to install the graphics driver its asking me to insert a CD??
i downloaded the driver form the intel website expecting it to install fine.

ive installed this driver fine before on other laptops but, this one i just cant install the driver without it asking me for a CD which i dont have because im expecting it to install fine..

The chipset in question is the
Mobile Intel« 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Any help would be amazing!

thanks in advance

Relevancy 84.28%

I have an Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I went to the Intel website and downloaded the utility that detects which drivers I need. The utility detects a different driver than my system detects. Should I get the driver that my system detects, that Intel wants me to use, or that my computer manufacturer wants me to use?

A:Which Intel Graphics Driver should I install on my Desktop PC?

Unless there is an issue with the drivers that Windows 10 loads, there is no need to go to Acer's or Intel's website and search for different drivers.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/38336-intel-graphics-driver-should-i-install-my-desktop-pc.html
Relevancy 84.28%

hi guys.
i was trying to upgrade my mobile intel 900 series graphics drivers to get opengl support on windows 7. here is what I did:

1. Uninstalled drivers in device manager and checked off the "delete drivers" which I believe removes the drivers from driver store
2. Figured Intel doesn't have drivers for this chip
3. Now I can't get back the original drivers. Everytime I click on "update drivers" in device manager - it says no drivers found for this chip. I have no system restore and everytime I try to install Windows XP drivers (obtained from lenovo x41 support) - it automatically gets removed.

I have lost the hibernate and standby feature. please help as my laptop doesn't go on standby when I close the lid.. I have IBM Thinkpad x41 tablet if that helps.

A:can't install mobile intel 900 graphics - uninstalls itself

Have you tried using intel's tool?
Intel? Driver Update Utility

they have drivers for it I'm sure just difficult to find.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/148431-cant-install-mobile-intel-900-graphics-uninstalls-itself.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Name Intel R HD Graphics PNP Device ID PCI VEN intel to i Dual able only hd 3000. but graphics, ... install am amp DEV amp SUBSYS D C amp REV amp FD CA amp amp Adapter Type Intel R HD Graphics Family Intel Corporation compatibleAdapter Description Intel R HD Graphics Adapter RAM bytesInstalled Drivers igdumd dll igd umd dll igd umd dll igdumd igd umd igd umd Driver Version INF File oem inf iSNBM section Color Planes Not AvailableColor Table Entries Resolution x x hertzBits Pixel Memory Address xD - xD Dual graphics, but i am only able to install intel hd 3000. ... FFFFFMemory Address xC - xCFFFFFFFI O Port x - x FIRQ Channel IRQ I O Port x B - x BBI O Dual graphics, but i am only able to install intel hd 3000. ... Port x C - x DFMemory Address xA - xBFFFFDriver c windows system drivers igdkmd sys MB bytes AM Name Standard VGA Graphics AdapterPNP Device ID PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS D C amp Dual graphics, but i am only able to install intel hd 3000. ... REV amp E C amp amp Adapter Type Not Available Standard display types compatibleAdapter Description Standard VGA Graphics AdapterAdapter RAM Not AvailableInstalled Drivers Not AvailableDriver Version INF File display inf vga section Color Planes Not AvailableColor Table Entries Not AvailableResolution Not AvailableBits Pixel Not AvailableDriver c windows system drivers vgapnp sys KB bytes AM

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Dual-graphics-but-i-am-only-able-to-install-intel-hd-3000-I/td-p/5836876
Relevancy 83.42%

Hello all,
I'm planning to upgrade from my ancient Intel 82845G graphics card to a new one, but I'm unsure if the new ones are compatible with my motherboard. It's ASRock P4i45GX PE.

As this is my first post here, I can't post links of the motherboard specs. So, you can just google ASRock P4i45GX PE and check it out.

It says something that the maximum graphics memory is 64 MB, but I'm unsure about it. So, are there any geeks out there who can help? I'll be glad.

A:Compatibility Issues? Upgrading from Intel 82845G Graphics Card

Hello henson93. Welcome to Techspot.

It seems that your motherboard is based on the Intel 845G chipset. I cannot find your mobo's product sheet anywhere but it's likely that you have an AGP 4X slot. The most powerful AGP card that would be comaptible with AGP 4X is the Radeon HD 4670. However, they cost over $100 and definitely cannot provide the performance levels of newer (PCI-E) cards available at a similar cost.

It would be helpful if you could confirm whether you have that AGP 4X slot on your mobo. Also, what is the reason for your upgrading to a discrete GPU. Are you looking to play games?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/compatibility-issues-upgrading-from-intel-82845g-graphics-card.146012/
Relevancy 83.42%

Hi guys, ok so heres d deal. I have a sony vaio, running vista, 2gb ram, Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T2390 @1.86ghz, 32 Bitoperating system... now my problem is with the graphics card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family.. i just downloaded a game, Requiem: Bloodmayre. Iv played a few mmorpgs on this laptop but never had any problems with the graphic card. But with this game, when i start it u, it gets to the log in screen and says:

Sorry this game will only run with shader 2.0+

I know that this particular graphic card is integrated into the motherboard, so no replacing it..
I dont know a lot about graphics cards or drivers, but is there anyway i could download a Shader 2.0+ patch or nething for this graphic card?

Much Appreciated

A:Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family

you might get more info from here http://support.intel.com/support/chipsets/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/graphics-card-mobile-intel-r-965-express-chipset-family-331338.html
Relevancy 83.42%

Running Windows workstation SP on a single card out of graphics card. sync error then connected Intel with No monitor PC with Intel GME graphics If I boot with monitor connected it all works No monitor connected then out of sync error with Intel graphics card. fine However if I boot with no monitor connected wait for No monitor connected then out of sync error with Intel graphics card. it to boot then connect the monitor cable I get no No monitor connected then out of sync error with Intel graphics card. signal on the monitor Or an out of range error from the monitor Weird thing is if I subsequently power off connect the monitor and boot it still wont work Only solution then is to boot into Safe mode VGA and reinstall the driver Its as if the booting with no monitor is knackering things as if its switching the machine into a different mode or something Strangely I ve found that if I leave the resolution as default at the highest it works OK Only get this problem when we change to x which we need to use EDIT Done some research and it appears that windows grphics card may be turned off the output if machine is booted without monitor attached Is this correct If so how do I stop it doing that nbsp

A:No monitor connected then out of sync error with Intel graphics card.

Is this a laptop, a desktop, etc? If a laptop, which model?

What's your monitor?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-monitor-connected-then-out-of-sync-error-with-intel-graphics-card.774857/
Relevancy 83.42%

Hi,I own a HP Omni 27-1015t  with a GeForce GT 540M card.  Unfortenuately, I am not able to install windows 10 due to compatilibity issues. After contacting HP support some months ago, I finally got around to removing the card today (as they suggested), but when I switch on the computer again, the display is blank. Is there anything outside of removing the card I need to do for the mother board graphics to kick in?  Only thing HP support suggested was to remove the card, install win10 and then put the card back into the computer (it should be win10 compatible).  I did try to install win10 with the card in, but was not able to get the correct graphics. Hoping for some good tip here.  Thank you. RegardsAre

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Remove-graphics-card-from-Omni-27-to-use-mother-board-Intel/td-p/5609183
Relevancy 83.42%

I have a Dell Inspiron running on Vista I seem to have broken my display when I was trying out the Intel GMA Driver s feature Flip which supposedly flips the monitor s display Instead it exhibited what would happen if you change your Media Accelerator/Video Intel Problem Card Graphics resolution to x with really large icons I tried to restart the computer but when I checked in my display settings it says something like quot The currently selected driver cannot be used It was written for a previous version of Windows and is no longer compatible with this version The system has started using the default VGA driver quot And in my screen Intel Graphics Media Accelerator/Video Card Problem saver settings quot The screen saver can t run because it requires a newer video card or one that s compatible with Direct D quot Aside from that the computer works perfectly fine but I don t want this to be a problem in the future What happened here Is there any way I could fix this nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intel-graphics-media-accelerator-video-card-problem.829549/
Relevancy 83.42%

I have Intel 82915G Graphics Card and Windows 7 Aero effects didn't work on my card. But I tried Windows 8 Consumer Preview and it was shocking to see that all the effects work on my graphics card without installing any drivers.

Proof:

Relevancy 83.42%

Hi I'm not sure if I'm posting this thread in the right section its my first thread post here I have Changing in Laptop. it Is possible? intel) Dell card graphics(HD3000 a Dell n i intel HD graphics that I bought last year to assist me with my studies I didn't care much about the graphics when I purchased it I'm not a hardcore gamer but I read that I should have bought a laptop with a better card Changing card graphics(HD3000 intel) in Dell Laptop. Is it possible? graphics if I was to play the latest games Of all the games I Changing card graphics(HD3000 intel) in Dell Laptop. Is it possible? would have liked to play GTA I know its not possible with what I have I love my laptop though And I intend to have it with me for a longtime even if I don't get to play the latest games I can play older ones like Hitman blood money I'm curious since I haven't found the answer elsewhere whether it is possible to have a gaming card graphics added one day for the model of laptop I have Thanks in advance Ryan

A:Changing card graphics(HD3000 intel) in Dell Laptop. Is it possible?

I looked at the specs for the N5110 and that laptop is designed for dual graphics.
It says it has an optional AMD Radeon HD 6470M graphics card.

First, I would check in the Device Manager to see if you have 2 graphics devices, if you do not already know that you bought the laptop without the dedicated graphics option.

If not, then I would look at purchasing the optional card from Dell.
I'd have more info but without a Service Tag number you can't get any info out of Dell.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/230332-changing-card-graphics-hd3000-intel-dell-laptop-possible.html
Relevancy 83.42%

Ever since I downloaded the Windows anniversary update my display has gone absolutely haywire Weird dots all over the place major screen tearing--it renders the pc basically unusable nbsp I've isolated the problem in the graphics card--Intel HD driver version Disabling the graphics card makes all of the problems go away instantly However disabling it also means I can't dim the screen use HDMI or my Flex anti-blue-light software Card update anniversary Graphics problems after Intel 5500 being Intel 5500 Graphics Card problems after anniversary update unable to dim the screen at all also drains the battery nbsp I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver checking for driver updates rolling back the driver to the previous version all to no avail I have contact Intel directly they sent me a different generic driver which I couldn't actually install because it said The driver being installed is not validated for this computer nbsp I've been all over the forums and Google and I haven't come across anybody else with this exact problem I have Intel 5500 Graphics Card problems after anniversary update been dealing with this for weeks now and it's driving me crazy--every time my pc updates I hope this will be the one that fixes it and then nothing I have been nothing but happy with my HP Envy up until now so this is really frustrating Any help would be appreciated

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Intel-5500-Graphics-Card-problems-after-anniversary-update/td-p/5806228
Relevancy 83.42%

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525.
I seem to have broken my display when I was trying out the Intel GMA Driver's feature 'Flip 180' which supposedly flips the monitor's display. Instead it exhibited what would happen if you change your resolution to 640x480, with really large icons. I tried to restart the computer but when I checked in my display settings it says something like:

"The currently selected driver cannot be used. It was written for a previous version of Windows and is no longer compatible with this version.

The system has started using the default VGA driver."

And in my screen saver settings:
"The screen saver can't run because it requires a newer video card or one that's compatible with Direct3D."

Aside from that, the computer works perfectly fine, but I don't want this to be a problem in the future. What happened here? Is there any way I could fix this?

A:Intel Graphics Media Accelerator/Video Card Problem

heres the driver for your intel chipset , try reinstalling it mate , this is for 32bit you dont mention which flavour of vista you have

Drivers and Downloads

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/228721-intel-graphics-media-accelerator-video-card-problem.html
Relevancy 83.42%

I am running Windows 7 64 Bit OS on Mobo Intel DG41RQ and Processor Intel E5400 with 2 GB RAM (No extra Graphics Card). But I cannot install Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver on my system. It says: ' You cannot meet the minimum requirement to install the software." First I tried installing the driver with DVD that came with the Mother Board and then downloaded the latest version of Graphics Media Accelerator Driver from Intel's site but could not install.
Please guide me how to install this driver on the system.
Does my system really not meet the parameter to install the driver?
Please help. Thanks in advance.
akbagaria

A:Cannot Install Intel Graphics Media Accelerator driver.

Is the driver on the DVD for a 64bit system? And for what version of Windows? If it's 64bit and a Vista driver you'll first need to try and install it in compatibility mode Vista.
Right click on the setup.exe file>click the compatibility tab>check the box run in compatibility mode> select in the drop down menu Vista>at the bottom check the box run as administrator then try and run the setup.exe file.

If this doesn't work go to the manufacturers site and download the lastest 64bit version of your video driver,
Unpack it on your desktop>go to device manager>update driver software>browse>let me pick>have disk> browse to where the driver file is and try to install it that way.

Another way is to follow the same method above only when you get to browse to where the driver file is find the .inf file and click or double click it and see if it will install that way.

Your system specs are confusing you have listed in your post one board and in your system specs another. So are you trying to help install th driver ona a different system? Fabe

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/111572-cannot-install-intel-graphics-media-accelerator-driver.html
Relevancy 83.42%

Hello guys Recently my laptop Asus X L Windows was getting an annoying error on my Intel graphics It will hang up a bit then display a prompt that my quot graphic stopped working and was recovered quot It happens when I'm playing some videos on Youtube or playing games I also notice that the applications I setup to run on my GT m won't run on it instead it will use the onboard graphics Below are the things I tried Update my intel driver using windows update After download and installation on the end it getting can't Intel drivers new error, Graphics update/install says quot illegal operation attempted on a registry key marked for deletion quot Also tried downloading driver on their website but it also fails to install Removed the driver then tried to re-install it using windows update and downloaded driver Same happens above But now the working graphics is my discrete GT M I also tried to update re-install the driver on Safe Mode same result Tried to look some answers regarding the error on no in connection with driver installations but I did not find anything on the internet Here are my basic laptop specs Intel i - u Intel Graphics Display Nvidia GeForce M Gb Ram I'm Intel Graphics getting error, can't update/install new drivers out of ideas so I'm hoping that anyone can help me here Thanks

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/35738-intel-graphics-getting-error-cant-update-install-new-drivers.html
Relevancy 83.42%

I recently bought a HP - TX Installed Windows ProfessionalNow I tried installing AMD Intel switchable driver from HP support web site but it is Graphics to Switchable Unable AMD/Intel install Driver not working Tried installing sp and sp as well with no results The driver for intel HD graphics is not recognized and ATI Radeon is shown as Unable to install AMD/Intel Switchable Graphics Driver not working with code In Device manager it still shows as Standard VGA Graphics adapter Tried re-installing windows and upgrading the BIOS as well Curent BIOS version Insyde F Apart from this tried installing Generic as well as HP's intel HD Graphics Driver and getting message as This system does not meet minimum requirements Tried AMD's catalyst driver as well with no luck Please help Thanks in Advance nbsp OS Name Microsoft Windows ProfessionalVersion Service Pack Build OS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Name PRANAV V-PCSystem Manufacturer HPSystem Model HP NotebookSystem Type x -based PCProcessor Intel R Core TM i - U CPU GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date Insyde F - - SMBIOS Version nbsp nbsp Display Item ValueName AMD Radeon R M PNP Device ID PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS C C amp REV amp A D amp amp E Adapter Type Not Available Advanced Micro Devices Inc compatibleAdapter Description AMD Radeon R M Adapter RAM Not AvailableInstalled Drivers aticfx dll aticfx dll aticfx dll aticfx aticfx aticfx atiumd dll atidxx dll atidxx dll atiumdag atidxx atidxx atiumdva atiumd a cap atitmm dllDriver Version INF File oem inf ati mtag R section Color Planes Not AvailableColor Table Entries Not AvailableResolution Not AvailableBits Pixel Not AvailableDriver c windows system drivers atikmpag sys KB bytes - - Name Standard VGA Graphics AdapterPNP Device ID PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS C C amp REV amp amp amp Adapter Type Not Available Standard display types compatibleAdapter Description Standard VGA Graphics AdapterAdapter RAM Not AvailableInstalled Drivers Not AvailableDriver Version INF File display inf vga section Color Planes Not AvailableColor Table Entries Not AvailableResolution Not AvailableBits Pixel Not AvailableMemory Address xD - xD FFFFFFMemory Address xC - xCFFFFFFFI O Port x - x FI O Port x B - x BBI O Port x C - x DFMemory Address xA - xBFFFFDriver c windows system drivers vgapnp sys KB bytes - - Solved View Solution

A:Unable to install AMD/Intel Switchable Graphics Driver

Installing generic drivers from Intel and AMD solved the problem. The drivers given on HP site are not working. This is a shame that HP cannot specify correct drivers for its own products on their site.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Unable-to-install-AMD-Intel-Switchable-Graphics-Driver/td-p/5321653
Relevancy 83.42%

I am using a Dual core system and windows 7 professional i am unable to install Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver it is showing " This computer does not meet minimum requirements for installing the software " .My System specs are:
1.Dual Core
2.Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit
3.500 Gb HDD
4. 4 Gb RAM
5. Nvidia Ge Force GT 520 1 Gb
Please Help me
Thank You in Advance

Bhargav

A:Cannot Install Intel Graphics Media Accelerator driver.

open the start menu, right-click on computer, and select preferences.

What does it say your processor is?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/262162-cannot-install-intel-graphics-media-accelerator-driver.html
Relevancy 83.42%

Ok,

I have no intel driver running THUS I cannot play games. I go to download the setup...it extracts then claims:

One or more files required for the installation are either missing or corrupt. Setup will exit. Click to expand...

This has been downloaded from Intel - and their support is non existent 'they no longer support this product by email support'...

Any form of help would be appreciated.

Relevancy 82.99%

hey guys sorry about the enable it when cannot device but works Graphics card this - start disable problem and goofy title I was trying to get as much in as possible I have recently Graphics card problem - cannot start this device but when disable and enable it works built a custom system for music storage gaming and word processing I have been having tons of problems with this system One of my ram sticks was bad after I tried different xp install disks I figured it was a hardware problem my netgear card isn t working or is just a P O S and now my graphics card is giving me headaches The graphics card I am running is a EVGA gs mb - PCI express it was a good deal at the time When I boot up the computer and enter windows the graphics card doesn t work and I am running off the Graphics card problem - cannot start this device but when disable and enable it works stock drivers from XP If I go to the device manager I get a quot Device cannot start code quot message After uninstalling and installing the drivers various times and updating the drivers with new releases from Nvidia its still not working properly It will work right after I install the drivers for it but if I restart my computer it won t work again I figured out that if I restart my computer and go to device manager and click quot disable quot and the click quot enable quot the graphics card works fine but won t allow me to adjust any settings for a few minutes or until after I run a game like Metal of Honor or Battlefield Does anybody know what gives mikeym nbsp

A:Graphics card problem - cannot start this device but when disable and enable it works

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphics-card-problem-cannot-start-this-device-but-when-disable-and-enable-it-works.597443/
Relevancy 82.99%

According to the owners manual the first few lines of addon on integrated Vostro No to using PCIe 270S disable graphics way card when the BIOS System Setup section indicates that No way to disable integrated graphics on Vostro 270S when using PCIe addon card the No way to disable integrated graphics on Vostro 270S when using PCIe addon card amount of memory dedicated to the integrated graphics and the ability to enable or disable it are options in the BIOS nbsp The BOOT method is Legacy instead of UEFI the BIOS has been reset default options loaded etc and no where are the specified options visible nbsp BIOS is version A which I believe was the version that it was shipped with and the latest nbsp This is not a huge issue but the fact that the option is missing from BIOS and needlessly using a bit of RAM is enough to see if anybody is aware of an issue nbsp I haven t contact support yet as I just got the box yesterday as a replacement machine at work nbsp I have already torn the thing apart looking for the old school jumper method of turning off the integrated graphics with no luck there either

A:No way to disable integrated graphics on Vostro 270S when using PCIe addon card

Just a bit more information.  The add-on card is a NVidia NVS280 or NVS285 LP with pigtails to dual VGA.  With monitors hooked up to that card it has worked perfectly fine so far.  I haven't tried one monitor on the integrated card and the other on the card to verify both are still working, but the Intel integrated graphics still shows up in device manager and is using system memory.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3515/t/19489217
Relevancy 82.56%

After installing Windows Ultimate over XP my graphics card was no longer recognized as an Intel GM but rather a quot First Standard VGA Graphics quot ' I could feed a TV through the VGA connection to the VGA graphics A3 or Video 7 windows after not reconized installed Tecra card Intel S TV connection O K The screen only showed on the TV at this point and I did not know about the Fn F combination although I know this would probably not have worked anyway When I returned home and tried to hook-up a different TV with the S Video cable which worked just fine before windows was installed the TV did not receive a signal The resolution page did not show the nd monitor T V at all Tried all the update drivers routine w o success Searched Toshiba's drivers for the Tecra A w o success Searched for days and finally found Tecra A3 S Video not reconized or Intel graphics card after windows 7 installed a site that mentioned NetFramework Tecra A3 S Video not reconized or Intel graphics card after windows 7 installed might be out of date and so would not load the drivers properly I had the latest edition I searched the Intel support site and discovered there is no driver's available for the quot older quot systems Thanks Intel So I gave up and ordered a VGA to S Video Converter box Five minutes later I get the brain storm to download the driver I spotted on Intels site for windows XP Pro Graphics driver The first attempt to run the execute file after downloading the driver's execute file failed and said quot not supported by system quot But then I noticed it also said something like quot install with recommended settings quot I went ahead and clicked on that box and the Tecra started cooking Shortly it said completed and that I had to reboot I rebooted and that seemed to to work It now did show the Intel card under Devices instead of quot First Standard VGA Graphics quot I hooked up to the TV again with the S video cable and I am able to EXTEND to the TV However there is no option provided to CLONE to the T V Better than before I guess Hope this helps somebody who is experiencing the same issue after installing Windows Does anyone know how to get windows to work with the graphics card well enough to allow me to clone my displays Thanks for any suggestions

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?88139-Tecra-A3-S-Video-not-reconized-or-Intel-graphics-card-after-windows-7-installed
Relevancy 82.56%

This keeps coming up when I use the Intel(R) Driver Update Utility 2.5

"A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer.
The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver
instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues.
Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer."

Should I change from "Customized computer manufacturer driver" to the latest one from here (a "generic Intel driver) - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

I am looking for the option which gives better fps

Intel HD Graphics Info :
http://prntscr.com/b6ujgb
System info:
http://prntscr.com/b6ukbs

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?91989-Question-about-Intel-HD-Graphics-Card-driver-update-on-Satelllite-C-series
Relevancy 82.56%

Since I got my new laptop I've had an intermittent problem where the screen would card? to 4600 Intel switch causing HD Nvidia I problems, graphics can go completely blank for Intel HD 4600 graphics causing problems, can I switch to Nvidia card? about - seconds before coming back on At times when the screen comes back on the Aero theme would be switched off and the basic theme would be running without any of my settings changing I actually made a previous post about this issue Screen flashes on and off theme switches from Aero to Basic So I figured I had a problem with my Nvidia card I uninstalled the Nvidia drivers using driver sweeper and re-installed them but the problem persisted Now that my computer is toward the end of its warranty I've been looking into this problem more deeply because I wanted to get it fixed under warranty IF it was a hardware problem As it turns out however the integrated graphics on the processor are running the display so I figure now that the problem is the Intel integrated graphics So my question is in hopes of eliminating this problem once and for all is there anyway I can switch all of the computer's graphics settings over the Nvidia chip I've heard of people trying this and messing up by turning the Intel graphics off before switching to their graphics card and not being able to get their display to work at all so I definitely want to do it right Here are my system specs if necessary Thanks for your help

A:Intel HD 4600 graphics causing problems, can I switch to Nvidia card?

Hi .... What is the exact Model Number of your Laptop ? ....

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/364178-intel-hd-4600-graphics-causing-problems-can-i-switch-nvidia-card.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Help, I have been trying to solve this issue for some time now, the problem is that my screen turns black on startup after the microsoft recommended graphics driver installation? what do I do?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/399326-my-screen-turns-black-after-recommended-intel-hd-graphics-install.html
Relevancy 82.56%

as the subject says. there's 2 graphics drivers in the Drivers & Downloads section, when i enter my service tag i get 2 Intel drivers and 1 AMD driverSo the question, which shall i install? i dont think that i have to install both.thanks in advance :)

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19990760
Relevancy 82.13%

Hi, I have a EVGA e-GeForce 7600GT 256 MB PCIe Video Card which supports the SLI technology allowing me to link up 2 or more graphics cards for greater performance. Now this card has DDR3 memory. I wanted to know if I can link it up with a DDR2 memory graphics card which also supports SLI. If I can, how will this difference affect performance?

A:Linking a DDR2 memory graphics card with DDR3 SLI graphics card?

Now this card has DDR3 memoryClick to expand...

Which card?? "A card with DDR3 memory", or "A thingy with a red switch on it" tell us just as much.
But if it's not another 7600 GT you're trying to SLi, just forget it, especially if you're going to buy the other card.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/linking-a-ddr2-memory-graphics-card-with-ddr3-sli-graphics-card.890912/
Relevancy 81.7%

All right so I definitely need some help from the pros. I'm not a very big gamer, the only 3-D game I play is the Sims 2. I am having a laptop built for me with a Intel Pentium M 760 (2 GHz) processor and I need to choose between the standard Intel Extreme Graphics video card or the more expensive Nvidia PCI Express 6600 video card with 128 MB Video Memory. Which do you think would be better and more worth the money for my purposes?

Thanks so much!

-Molly Kay

A:Nvidia 6600 or standard Intel Extreme Graphics video card for my new laptop?

hey

the 6600 is WAAYYY better ...but depends .for e.g if you dont play games at all than y spend money hmm

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvidia-6600-or-standard-intel-extreme-graphics-video-card-for-my-new-laptop.29565/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi My name is Apoorva I am from India Now I would like to know the basic difference in terms of performance for an onboard graphics card and an external graphics card for a Laptop What could be a major difference Also for Onboard graphics it is said on all the branded website that the size of it is upto MB shared So say for instance if I go between External graphics Graphics Shared) Card Difference (384MB (128/256M & Onboard for an external graphics card for a new Difference between Onboard graphics (384MB Shared) & External Graphics Card (128/256M laptop which I am planning to purchase and the size of this external graphic card is MB or MB Difference between Onboard graphics (384MB Shared) & External Graphics Card (128/256M and as Onboard graphic card already provides MB shared memory therefore the question is that how could that external graphics card sizing MB deliver better performance as compared to Onbard graphics which sizes MB shared Also how are the new laptops launched by HP in India in terms of performance mobility amp stability The Laptop which I am looking for falls under series and is a business series laptop Waiting eagerly for a reply Apoorva nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/difference-between-onboard-graphics-384mb-shared-external-graphics-card-128-256m.702994/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hey everyone I m in dire need computer to card up fine graphics Graphics post monitor, my doesn't boots any of some help with my PC The computer turns on fine and boots up can hear the windows start up tune Graphics card doesn't post any graphics to my monitor, computer boots up fine but I can t see anything on the monitor Here s the details I was playing a computer game on friday and during that it crashed I have no idea if this is when things started or not but I restarted and it was fine On sunday I had another crash only the screen flickered once or twice and there were green pixel lines going from top to bottom of the monitor about inches apart in a perfect pattern When I restarted there were no graphics on the monitor The light was flashing indicating it was on power saving mode I took the computer apart unplugged everything and put it all back together and for whatever reason it worked fine for about hours The next day I turned the computer on and it loaded fine but shortly after there was the return of the green pixel lines with the added addition of the top left corner of the screen being filled with green pixelated triangles in a perfect pattern These were flickering furiosly I tried restarting my computer and again I got no graphics posted to the monitor However the computer booted up fine and I heard the start up tune and minutes later I shut it down by pressing the quot Power Off quot button on my keyboard I tried another monitor and again got nothing I then tried taking the computer apart and putting it back together again only this time it didn t help I ve taken my graphics card out put it back in used both the monitor cable ports left the computer off all night without the power cable in and I can t get anywhere I ve taken my old card GeForce GTX out and borrowed my landlords GTX which is working fine at the moment I would go and buy a new card but I don t want to risk this happening again if I don t know why it s happening Fingers crossed I don t break my landlords graphics card by putting it in my pc I would like to know what s causing this if it is my graphics card or whether my motherboard will just start eating future graphics cards A friend of mine had a scenario not long ago where his motherboard kept breaking his graphics cards some how How would I know it would be safe to splash out on a new card My computer worked fine for years until now I d also like to point out that the fans didn t go into faster mode at any point they all remained pretty calm so I don t think it was overheating My computer s spec is OS Windows XP GPU GeForce gtx DVD Sony DVD-RW Q A Networking Nvidia nForce Networking Controller Processor Intel r Core tm Quad CPU GHz Motherboard nForce i SLI PSU Enermax Galaxy watt Thank you everyone nbsp

A:Graphics card doesn't post any graphics to my monitor, computer boots up fine

Its usually just the graphics cards, they do fail especially if they overheat - then video card fan not speeding up might have been the problem - most are dynamic and should actually speed up under load. Depending on the manufacturer of your 8800GTX you might be able to get it replaced under warranty if they have a 3 year or greater warranty.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphics-card-doesnt-post-any-graphics-to-my-monitor-computer-boots-up-fine.843395/
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi

Does anyone know a good Graphics card for use for medium gaming, but mostly on using Adobe Software, for example, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Please find below link to Upgrade options I'm looking at for my old PC:
http://www.novatech.co.uk:80/novatech/specpage.html?MBB-N43051

Recomended the entry level 6600GT lineup for Gaming

I'll list too, in case break in link:

Processor: Athlon 64 3000
Heatsink and Fan: Original Manufacturer
Memory: 1x 512MB 184 PIN 2.5V 400MHZ
Motherboard: NF4UK8AA-8EKRS
Socket Type: 939
Memory Slots: 4x DDR
Chipset: NVIDIA nForce4 (CK8-04) Ultra
AGP Slots N/A
16x PCI-Express Slots 1
1x PCI-Express Slots 2
PCI Slots: 4
CNR Slots: N/A
Onboard Sound: 7.1 channel AC97 (Realtek)
LAN: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) MAC + PHY (Vitesse)
Onboard Graphics: No
USB Ports: 4
Parallel Ports: 1
Serial Ports: 1
Form Factor: ATX

Look forward to hearing on your advise, Best Regards

A:Whats a Good Graphics card for Gaming and using Adobe Software-Graphics

I've done a lot of research on this because I built a new system back in August. While I am not much of a gamer, I needed a very good NLE machine. However, the card I chose is quite the gamer card but had all the extras I needed to run Adobe Video Collection.

I picked the Connect 3D Radeon X850XT Platinum card from Tigerdirect. At the time it was $350 but I know it's cheaper now. It's got everything you need for a demanding application like Premiere Pro 1.5 and its related software. 256MB of GDDR3 memory and dual DVI outs. I highly recommend this card. I've been using it since the start of September with Adobe and it's great.

Your CPU and memory are a bit more of an important factor with rendering and burning though. My new PC has a 3.4Ghz P4 and 2GB of 533Mhz dual channel RAM. It's an exceptional increase in speed and productivity over my old 2.4Ghz and 512 Rambus.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/whats-a-good-graphics-card-for-gaming-and-using-adobe-software-graphics.37997/
Relevancy 79.98%

Can i install a tv tuner card (psi) and a graphics card (agp) at the same time?
Also how to I disable shared graphics? I am running Windows XP

A:TV Tuner Card, Graphics card, Disabling Shared Graphics

RichardB49 said:

Can i install a tv tuner card (psi) and a graphics card (agp) at the same time?
Also how to I disable shared graphics? I am running Windows XPClick to expand...

You sure can!!,not sure what you mean by shared graphics though

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/tv-tuner-card-graphics-card-disabling-shared-graphics.336971/