Windows Support Forum

Logitech X-140 speakers not giving sound for Xbox 360 after motherboard change.

Q: Logitech X-140 speakers not giving sound for Xbox 360 after motherboard change.

Hi there.

A couple of days ago my old motherboard finally quit on me so I picked up a new one. Installed all drivers and the audio works fine on my PC and PS3.. but not my 360.

I'm using Logitech X-140's and a HDMI connection (the same connection) from PS3 and 360 to my monitor, I've tried pretty much everything I can think of so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-x-140-speakers-not-giving-sound-for-xbox-360-after-motherboard-change.959841/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Logitech X-140 speakers not giving sound for Xbox 360 after motherboard change.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 82.99%

I cant get these things to work together I think I just dunno what Im doing..

Installed my PCI card and setup my speakers and plugged em in etc.. Installed the drivers for 7.1 sound as the instructions suggested for me to do, even though my speakers are actually 5.1 (Logitech X-530) wonder if thats whats wrong...anyway

now my woofer works and so do my front two speakers but my other 3 are left out..what to do?

Thanks all!

A:Chaintech AV710 Sound Card and Logitech 5.1 Speakers: only 2 speakers work

I'd say install the 5.1 drivers and be sure the speakers are plugged into the correct ports

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/chaintech-av710-sound-card-and-logitech-5-1-speakers-only-2-speakers-work.331394/
Relevancy 82.99%

This is what I heard. You can use matrix mode and when playing music, still get sound from all 5 speakers without a 5.1 card

A:Logitech Z5300 speakers: Doesnt require 5.1 sound card to run from all 5 speakers?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-z5300-speakers-doesnt-require-5-1-sound-card-to-run-from-all-5-speakers.340232/
Relevancy 78.69%

First off, the speakers work just fine. I am able to use the speakers to play music from an ipod. The speaker connects to the computer through a single headphone jack. I have tried to place this jack into all of the audio connectors, including the front panel headphone jack, but the sound will not work. Is the sound card on the motherboard functional? Do i need to go out and purchase a new sound card? Please respond with all possible troubleshooting scenarios. Thank you.

Its an ECS Elite Group Motherboard; model: PA1 MVP
I'm running a Pentium 4 CPU, 3.4 GhZ, With Windows Vista Home Premium

I looked through Bios to try and figure out if something audio was disabled, but I was unsuccesful-- i'm not very experienced working in BIOS--

I'd appreciate any help you might be able to give.

Thanks

A:New Logitech LS21 Speakers Not Working with upgraded motherboard

Sound Driver:
http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Do...New&DetailDesc=&CategoryID=1&MenuID=6&LanID=0

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-logitech-ls21-speakers-not-working-with-upgraded-motherboard.111305/
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi

I recently bought an Altec Lansing FX5051 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker set and have discovered that, when listening to Itunes, the sound coming from the rear speakers is really bad quality (like 16kbps). It sounds alright when im sitting im my chair and the front speakers drown it out and I still get the effect of surround sound, but its still really annoying! How do I fix it?

This is only when im using Itunes. On Win Media Player, RealPlayer, VLC etc its all good and the quality is great. So im guessing I have to do something in the quicktime Control panel but i jsut cant figure out what.

I have a Dell XPS 420, Service Tag: 4WS2S3J

Thanks In advance

A:Solved: 5.1 Rear Speakers Giving Bad Quality Sound

I changed the sample rate from 44.1kHz to 192kHz and that seems to have done it, anyone else verify thats a good idea?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-5-1-rear-speakers-giving-bad-quality-sound.840945/
Relevancy 76.11%

I have Logitech Z speakers that are configured using SoundMax software The problem is my son pulled out the jack which is green and when I put it back in the green socket on the computer the SoundMAx software kicks in asking what i connected but it doesnt have the option of what I have speakers and a woofer Problem Sound Speakers Z4 Logitech with I believe The only options it offers are Quad Speakers Stereo speakers or stereo headphones I plugged it into the green jack and selected but get feedback through the woofer If I put it in the orange socket I get sound out of only one speaker I have tried various other configs but either get no sound out of the front speakers the feedback or am back to square one If someone could help me with this problem to get sound using the Sound Problem with Logitech Z4 Speakers whole speaker set up it would be much appreciated As a note the front speakers plug into the woofer using phono jacks and the woofer has the lead jack plug for the computer Many thanks Stuart nbsp

A:Sound Problem with Logitech Z4 Speakers

As far as I know windows doesn't offer 2:1 speaker set-up, even though it's a popular choice. I use normal stereo set-up.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sound-problem-with-logitech-z4-speakers.108589/
Relevancy 76.11%

I m not sure why I m having this problem but I would like some advice on hooking up a TV Output or GameCube to Logitech Z- Speakers The -page manual says that you need to get an adapter for the Logitech Logic Sound in Pro Speakers Getting z-680 II Red White RCA Getting Pro Logic II Sound in Logitech z-680 Speakers cables into the green speaker cable but that it Getting Pro Logic II Sound in Logitech z-680 Speakers will only be front speakers I ve tried using a Y-adapter inputs of RCA cables output then using an RCA-to-Mini-Stereo Plug adapter into the front speaker direct port the green one however this gives me -speaker sound even on games I know are Pro Logic II-enabled The only adapter I was able to find in stores was a Radio Shack quot Stereo-to-Mono Audio Adapter Accepts mono phono Getting Pro Logic II Sound in Logitech z-680 Speakers plug Fits quot stereo phone jack quot The store personnel said that there may be adapters which are stereo but they didn t sell them Speakers are well not my area of expertise more into computers Needless to say I m not quite sure what the proper way to hook up analog RCA sound to these speakers is Any help Also is there any noticable sound difference between connecting to a sound card with the -Channel direct Analog option and digital optical ports The manual suggests using the analog cables included for -Channel direct and that s what I am doing but I m quite able to switch to digital optical sound if it s reasonably better nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/getting-pro-logic-ii-sound-in-logitech-z-680-speakers.9920/
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi,
I have these logitech G51 speakers.
I have problems with the surround sound.
If I put a DVD movie qith 5.1 audio, I cannot hear the voices. I can hear all the background sounds.
If I play a race car game, I cannot hear my motor, but I can hear everything around the car.
The only way I can hear everything is by turning off the surround sound.
I have a m-audio Revolution 7.1 sound card.
There must be a way to fix this?
Help me guys!
Thanks

A:Logitech G51 speakers surround sound problem

Try a different set of speakers, it sounds more like a sound card problem to me.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-g51-speakers-surround-sound-problem.812017/
Relevancy 75.25%

I have no sound however whenever i open the playback device menu and Test the speakers the tone happens in both of my speakers however if i just open my mixer then left click the volume bar will jump up and become green however speakers. am Sound s120 I Problem using with Logitech no sound is made I have a AMD FX tm - Six core Processor with GB of RAM Graphics AMD Radeon HD Series With Logitech s speakers In my device manager under Sound video and game controllers i see AMD High Definition Audio Device and High Definition Audio Device both are said to be working properly Under Audio Problem with Sound I am using Logitech s120 speakers. inputs and outputs there is Digital Audio S PDIF High Definition Audio Device and Speakers High Definition Audio Device Please help me i love this computer and i just bought these speakers today and I know they work because i have played music with my ipod through them PLLLLZZZ HELP if possible i will try to keep in touch with whoever tries to help

A:Problem with Sound I am using Logitech s120 speakers.

When using windows 8 you should make sure you have the proper drivers installed.
I'll have to redirect you to this topic:
Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version for Windows 8

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/13311-problem-sound-i-am-using-logitech-s120-speakers.html
Relevancy 75.25%

I have an HP Pavillion DV2-1209AV Windows 7. I just purchased speakers for my laptop. Logitechspeakers, but they are buzzing but not producing sound from my computer. What do I do to make them function properly?

A:I just connected Logitech speakers to my laptop but no sound...

Hi, Please try this first: Right click the speaker icon,Select Playback devicesRight click then Enable the external devices      Hope this helps:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/I-just-connected-Logitech-speakers-to-my-laptop-but-no-sound/td-p/1829265
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi, i just bought some new logitech x-240 speakers and The trouble is, the sound pitch is too high. we've just connected to the Internet and even live radio sounds as though it's being spoken by Pinky and Perky (famous in the UK as two talking puppet pigs who delighted generations of children by speaking in speeded-up voices)if i go on youtube and put on a song, the sound of the musik is fine but then when the singer/artist starts singing, ther voice is squeky and if they have a high pitched voice already then i cant hear them at all Does anyone know what the problem is, and whether it can be fixed? Many thanks. I'm an IT Trainer and know how to teach people MS Office etc., but I know nothing about the elves and goblins who live in that box . some one please help meee!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-my-new-logitech-speakers-sound-is-2-high-pitched-help.873226/
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi I can't work out why my system no longer works I was running Win and my surround sound worked fine but since I have started studying for the Windows Microsoft exam I thought I should go back to Win So installed Win Ultimate x everything is up to date and everything is working fine except now the surround sound does not work When i go into Control Panel x64. Z506 Ult Lost Logitech 7 Win Sound. Laptop. Speakers. 5.1 and then Sound select and test each speaker the center sub left and right rear speaker sound just comes out of either the front left or right speaker Nothing I do seems to fix it I have removed all sound drivers and Lost 5.1 Sound. Laptop. Win 7 Ult x64. Logitech Z506 Speakers. let them re-install one by one but the result is Lost 5.1 Sound. Laptop. Win 7 Ult x64. Logitech Z506 Speakers. always the same On Win the system had the Realtek High Definition Driver so installed that and still does not work The laptop is a HP Elitebook w and have tried the driver from HP download site which is an IDT High Def driver but the result is still the same My speakers outputs connect to a little external sound card which in turn connects to the laptop via USB I know this system works as it had been working fine for many months on Win You can see the external sound card box here USB External Channel S PDIF Optical Sound Card Audio For PC Laptop Netbook eBay I am at the end of my patience as to why this does not work as it should when it did without any problems on Win Does anyone have any idea Really need your help Thanks Nearly forgot - a driver called 'USB multi-channel audio device' by C-Media Inc also installs itself I assume this is the drive for the sound card box Have now found out that the box is a 'CM LX' - doesn't seem to be any Windows software and saw one bit saying it might only support x Why would it only support Win x when it supports Win x and x

A:Lost 5.1 Sound. Laptop. Win 7 Ult x64. Logitech Z506 Speakers.

If you are using the external sound "box" that has to be set as the Default playback device. The PC sound, whether its Realtek, IDT or whatever is not used.

First step, set the USB sound "box" as the default Audio Playback Device.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/374753-lost-5-1-sound-laptop-win-7-ult-x64-logitech-z506-speakers.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi everyone I have the sound card and speakers listed in my computer specs part of profile - The sound card Logitech Speakers Surround Only Left/Right Sound using Front - X-530 I m using is a VERY nice one has full support for speakers and a myriad of other things I ve been using these speakers for a while now and they worked perfectly few days ago they stopped functioning properly - now only the front left right speakers Logitech X-530 Surround Sound - Only using Front Left/Right Speakers play the center back left and back right do not play Everything is plugged in I ve triple checked or more Any ideas All drivers are sufficiently installed Oh two more things the bass is feeling a bit pathetic too AND I have an application sound card driver really that can test each speaker and when I use it and click the back left right front center speaks they work fine I have set my winamp all my games media player even under sound in control panel to sound Logitech X-530 Surround Sound - Only using Front Left/Right Speakers and its just not using it nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-x-530-surround-sound-only-using-front-left-right-speakers.609818/
Relevancy 74.39%

Hello all.
I bought the Z506 today for ?55 for my PC but for some reason 2 of the speakers and the surround sound system with the 2 speakers buillt in do not work.
I have them all connected up correctly on my Gaming PC.

Is the black and orange socket thing on the end of the black wire for surround system is this why it isn't working? Maybe my motherboard does not support surround system?

But if I take out the orange and black socket/wire from the back of the bass the speakers work fine but very fuzzy except from the main speaker with the volume control on.

Now correct me if I am wrong should music be played in all speakers or do 1 or 2 speakers just do a fuzzy noise?
Thanks.

A:Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 problems

I haven't looked at the Z506's but most have Three connections to the PC for surround sound.
You haven't listed the PC model or motherboard model so I can't check to see what you have.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/65406-logitech-surround-sound-speakers-z506-problems.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Hi I just got some logitech x speakers and like them so far but can t get surround sound to work only stereo I have integreated realtek audio I sound advice: + x530 7.1 Surround 5.1 integrated speakers Logitech have tested the speakers with the test utilty on my other pc and they all work right For some reason I can t get to the sound utilty on my pc I m trying to install this on I used to have a quot sound effect quot icon near the clock but then I removed it Surround sound advice: Logitech x530 5.1 speakers + integrated 7.1 when I cleaned up my icons and now I can t find a way to access the utility I tried to install the sound drivers again but it didn t seem to help I think my sound issue is also due to the fact my version of powerdvd is limited since it only lists stereo as a sound option and speaker is blanked out So do I have to shell out for the full version of powerdvd Is powerdvd the one I should get or is windvd better Another option I though of would be for me to just get a soundblaster live or audigy value etc since they probably come with a dvd playing software program that can handle surround sound correct me if I m wrong about that If I would get a sound card should I get a creative brand I ve heard they re a pain that you have to keep the original cd just to install updates off the net is that true If so which other brands are ok I ve seen a card based on via s envy is that good So I have several problems if anyone can help I d appreciate it Vnf ultra nbsp

A:Surround sound advice: Logitech x530 5.1 speakers + integrated 7.1

Is my question that hard?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/surround-sound-advice-logitech-x530-5-1-speakers-integrated-7-1.32206/
Relevancy 73.53%

Yesterday, my system had some update and the day after my speakers topped working.
The device is plugged with plugs and not a usb and there is no driver.
I tried to search for the drivers. But their site says:

Software is not needed for this product.

I tried to search for a solution on the internet, such as uninstalling and updating my driver. Windows 10 did recognize my device in the playback devices category. 
I reset all my windows 10, and now it doesnt recognize that I have an audio input. It does however recognize my steelengine headphones that have a driver for them.
Where is the fault? There isnt much I can do! I unplugged and plugged the speakers.. and there was no result. If windows drivers and manufacturers drivers dont help me.. how can I recognize the device and make it work? or is it a hardware problem and I should
buy new speakers?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/74ac2164-c525-45f7-a0be-e2400c2bd612/windows-10-stopped-recognizing-my-logitech-sound-speakers-z506?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 73.53%

I bought the logitech 5.1 x-540 speakers recently and need a sound card for my laptop to fully use the surround sound. I don't want to spend a lot of my on one so I am thinking of buying one off ebay. Its some generic cheap chinese one and its 10 bucks.

Is it possible for the sound quality to get worse using a sound card? Like when i use my laptop and use the speakers i dont hear any hissing even at max volume so is it possible i would (hear hissing) if i use this cheap sound card from ebay?

Is there a very noticeable difference in low end sound cards and high end sound cards for someone who isn't an audiophile like me?

thanks
jay

A:Cheap sound card for laptop to use 5.1 Logitech x-540 speakers question

A cheap generic sound card? Yes, the sound could be worse potentially. If there is a sound quality difference, you'll likely notice it more the louder you play it. I also would be concerned if adequate drivers and decent sound control software would be available for a cheap card.

BTW, is this a USB sound device?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cheap-sound-card-for-laptop-to-use-5-1-logitech-x-540-speakers-question.150230/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi all I just got a Speakers change to soft Speakers Sound Audio Custom and setup set Anyway the smart guys that designed the sound card or drivers dont let me use all specific jack holes to hook them up Instead they force me to Custom soft to change Sound and Audio Speakers setup use mic and line out holes to get Center Woofer and front sounds I need headphones and mic at least as often as speakers Anyway I have a splitter device that let me connect both headphones and front speakers also mic and Center woofer Where can I find a simple application that let me switch from headphones mic mode to speakers mode I can write one myself in VB if I get the right direction where to look Windows API The best solution whould be a simple sys-tray icon that give me a menu to switch from to headphones That whould set Speakers setup from desktop speakers to speakers and mic front checkbox you can see in C-panel Sound and Audio device Thanks Crirus nbsp

A:Custom soft to change Sound and Audio Speakers setup

I would say you are better off getting a new sound card with more ports. Switching liek that shoudl be built into the sound card drivers.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/custom-soft-to-change-sound-and-audio-speakers-setup.22153/
Relevancy 64.5%

Issues I cant change the balance of my speakers with my USB soundcard Random crackles B So It seems that when I open the Omni control Panel click Mixer The Balance bar only works for the Line-In Mic-in array it does not work for the speaker instead it just controls the volume My theory is that Creative for some odd reason even thought it shows as speakers the system views it as speaker I tried the following programs to control the balance externally NirCmd only controlled volume Volumouse acts like it is going to work but after spending hours trying to get various configurations to work it might sporadically function still pops full screen games Scroll wheel still is sent to the application in focus not the audio control Sound Control Only controls volume Volume only controlled volume when you edit balance it brings the volume to IndieVolume not tested but many users on the web say it does not work with bit that may have changed This is what I see Ironically Winamp seems to control the balance without any problem whats so ever But I use spotify mainly now and it its a pain to not be able to control the Blaster 5.1 Sound Balance Cant L/R change Speakers USB w/ Omni 2.1spkr volume Cant change Balance L/R Speakers Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 USB w/ 2.1spkr levels Would appreciate the help

A:Cant change Balance L/R Speakers Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 USB w/ 2.1spkr

One thing I notice in your Sound Playback panel. RealTek and SoundBlaster are both listed. Even though you have SoundBlaster selected, the fact that the RealTek is not disabled COULD cause conflicts. When using a separate sound card, disable the on-board (RealTek in this case) in the BIOS.

Playback controls such as Balance are separate from recording controls.

If you have a 2.1 speaker system, its considered a "stereo" system and only one stereo connection to the sound card. Only when you get into 5.1/7.1 systems are there separate connections to the sound card for the speaker system.

Whether the RealTek is affecting anything or not, disable it and then see what you can control.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/353161-cant-change-balance-l-r-speakers-sound-blaster-omni-5-1-usb-w-2-1spkr.html
Relevancy 63.64%

On my office laptop I have a Logitech headset from the office (the H390 as far as I can tell) which I've been happily using with Skype, Office Communicator for about a year now.

But after upgrading Skype (which hung several times during upgrade) I can't seem to play audio through the headset anymore, not just in Skype but anywhere in Windows (running Windows 7 SP1).
I'm seeing an audio playback entry called "Communications Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)" .

If I go to my sound settings in Windows, trying to play any sound will fail ("Failed to play test tone"). The headset is my default playback device, selected, but it still doesn't produce any sound. AFAIK the mic still works.

Does anyone know how I can troubleshoot this problem? Windows' own troubleshooter gives up immediately ("Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem").

A:Logitech headset not giving playback

Take a screenshot of your 'Playback' tab under 'Sounds' (right click on the Volume in your Taskbar, and press Sounds). I've had a lot of Audio problems recently as well, so maybe I can find some pattern here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-headset-not-giving-playback.1086554/
Relevancy 63.64%

For some reason i can hear my music playing from i tunes i can speak into my mic and people type in that they can hear me. But for some reason i can't hear them I dont know what seems to be the problem i don't think it's the headset but i dont know what else the problem can be besides the sound card which i changed like 3-4 times.

A:Logitech USB Headset giving problems

If your headset as a single jack plug it is probably incompatible with the socket on the sound card which needs a connection for the mike and another connection for the speaker/earpiece.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-usb-headset-giving-problems.90461/
Relevancy 62.35%

I just bought a new Logitech Z-560 set, which comes with 4 satellite speakers and a subwoofer. After connecting everything, the two rear speakers are only making a kind of hissing noise, while playing NO sounds at all. The front two speakers are playing music, which sounds bit distorted, but the subwoofer is giving off this loud annoying sound. It sounds like this deep bass sound that just won't go away, it's a constant deep bass sound. I connected the speakers to my sound card, which I believe is only 2-channel. Does 2-channel mean that I can only get 2 speakers to work, not 4? Any ideas why the woofer is making this annoying sound? I turned down the bass but it doesn't help. The front 2 speakers don't even play sounds clearly either.

A:Need help with new Logitech Z-560 Speakers -- only 2 of 4 speakers working at all

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-with-new-logitech-z-560-speakers-only-2-of-4-speakers-working-at-all.95625/
Relevancy 60.63%

I should know this but would this surround sound system work with an xbox 360? Will I need to buy a certain audio adapter to convert? I can't tell if this will work with an xbox 360?

If anyone else can recommend a better surround system for 100 ($180) or less that would be great!

Thanks.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-g51-xbox-360-compatibility.99679/
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi guys, just reinstalled windows 7. everything works great, then I went to paly a file and to my surprise, no sound. Tested speakers on another device, they work. Sound card drivers are working and up to date.

When I play a media file, I can see the sound gage go. So I went in sounds, playback device, and all I see in there is my sound card, no speakers or headphones icon. Thus no sounds from speakers. Tried other headphones/speakers they also dont work on the PC.

First two screenshots are my Device Manager, third one shows my playback devices.. My wife needs this for her business and I am losing sleep over this for days now I tried everything. Any ideas?

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2205/screen2tv.png
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4980/screen1md.png

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5256/nospeaker.png

A:Windows 7 SOUND, No Speakers in Playback device, thus no sound from speakers

Hi -

What sound card do you have?

Double-click on the HD audio device in Device Manager - what is driver and date?

Usually there is an audio codec/ drivers, e.g., IDT, Realtek, etc... that must be installed.

What are system specs - exact model number from label on back of PC, please.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-sound-no-speakers-in-playback-device-thus-no-sound-from-speakers-514788.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Ok. When I use my Xbox controller (plugged in and wireless) It works perfectly. When I plug my Turtle Beach Headset into the controller using the adapter that came with them, they work perfectly... until I launch the XBOX app to stream. All the sound comes through the controller (eg chrome;YouTube, Spotify, VLC,Skype etc) except for the Xbox stream to my computer, which has no sound. I have re-installed all the relevant drivers but to no avail. Can someone help me please, as I do like to play my XBOX through my Laptop and chat to people on XBOX Live.

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/43984-xbox-one-turtle-beach-xo-one-sound-problems-xbox-app.html
Relevancy 58.91%

I can only get one set of speakers to work. There are 3 plugs that need to be inserted into the PC, and there are 3 slots in my PC. The problem is, only the middle slot works, so I can only get one set of speakers to work. How can I enable the other two slots?

Relevancy 58.91%

I got some new speaker from Dell today, the Logitech Z323 than has a subwoofer and two speakers. Set up was quick and the sound was superb.

Here's the problem...very noticeable 60 cycle hum from all speakers. Not so much when music is playing, only during the silent times or if it's off with no music you can hear it. Any ideas? I tried emailing Logitech but theyr'e undeoig a transfomation with their system and no email till the 29th according to the website.

I went by the instructions and put the green male cable from the right speaker in the green port in back of the computer as shown in the directions.

A:60~ Hum In Logitech Speakers

How are the speakers powered? Does the socket that the speaker's power adapter plugged into have a good ground?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/346191-60-hum-logitech-speakers.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi, I didn't find any thread that helped in here but I will keep looking while I post this... Anyway I Just bought new logitech speakers for my laptop. One speaker plugs into the other, and then that one goes into a USB port. However, I can not get sound to come out.

For some reason in Windows Media Player, I can change the song and volume with the buttons on the speakers. However, the sound volume that I am changing is still coming from the crappy speakers in my laptop. The device manager says that basically the software isnt installed right and the device wont work. This is supposed to be plug and play, no CD came with the product and Logitech has no drivers available for this that I know of. Any ideas?

A:Logitech V20 Speakers

Do these speakers come with a driver disc? As soon as you plug in the speakers the system sould see them. Does this happen?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-v20-speakers.58965/
Relevancy 58.91%

I just bought these logitech 6.1 surround sound speakers, the z5300. They game with a adapter for video game systems, where you can unplug the green cable from the sub and plug it into the adapter, and then plug the red and white audio cables from the game system into the adapter so it plays on the speakers. Now if it works for that should it also be able to work for dvd players too, becuase it is the same cables. I tried some things but I cant get any volume. Any suggestions or will the audio just not work in this situation. Thanks.

Dw1256

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-speakers.209424/
Relevancy 58.91%

I just recently got the logitech x-530. After plugging them all in and hooking everything up, everything is quite fine. The problem is that no sound comes out of the rear right and rear left speakers and the middle front speaker. And yes, i set my soundcard for 5.1. I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, sorry.

Thanks

A:Logitech Speakers

And the audio that you are playing is actually encoded as 5.1?
Perhaps its only encoded as normal Stereo?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-speakers.462123/
Relevancy 58.91%

5.1 speakers and Logitech x-530 PLEASE HELP!

heya,

i have a set of surround sound logitech x-530 speakers and as i had a intergrated sound card i bought a sound blaster live 24-bit 7.1 channel sound card.

my problem is that only my two front speakers work! For example it is just doing what it used to do when i had my old intergrated sound card.

as my sound card didnt come with drivers i downloaded them off the creative website seeing as that was my only choice but still i had no succese. I have the option under control panel > adio devices set to 5.1 but still i have no succes.

if sumone could help me out that would be the best thin in the world as my parents are pretty pissed of that they are not working =[

A:5.1 speakers and Logitech x-530

any help from anyone?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/5-1-speakers-and-logitech-x-530.41392/
Relevancy 58.91%

I recently bought a pair of these speakers and they all dont work olny 2 out of the 5 speakers work and Ive heard you have to change some setting or somthing like that to get them all working , and I was just wondering what do I need to do to make them all work at the same time

A:Logitech X-530 Speakers

I didn't check your setup but I'll assume you did your homework and the board supports 5.1 sound and that you have the plugs hooked up correctly. Go into control panel under Sound and Audio Devices/Speaker settings advance and make sure that right type of speaker setup is chosen.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-x-530-speakers.434311/
Relevancy 58.91%

Are the logitech X-230 and X-140 speakers compatible with an Xbox 360 console? Are their any adapters I would need to buy for the cables (as the 360 cable are the red/white RCA cables) ?

X-230 -http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/208&cl=gb,en
X-140- http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/214&cl=gb,en

If there are any other speaker systems that are compatible with the Xbox 360 for around 40GBP max or $90 max that are recommended then please advise me

I'm only looking for cheap speakers as I already have an expensive 5.1 speaker system for my PS3 and now having to move the 360 into another room, so I don't want to have to spend a few hundred pounds on a new speaker system

Thanks anyways guys,
much appreciated.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-x-230-and-x-140-speakers.107533/
Relevancy 58.91%

I have these speakers for over 3 years...
My subwoofer went down like 6 months ago... when there is too much bass I can hear the subwoofer making some overbassed sounds.
But since 1 week, there is no more sound coming from the subwoofer...
anyone one has any ideas?
Thanks!

Relevancy 58.91%

I have a set of Logitech Z-560 speakers that I use to have hooked up to my main PC gaming system. Now that I have upgraded to the next up Logitech model I'm looking to put these speakers back to use. Is there anyway that I can hook these speakers up to my LCD TV? Thanks for any input..

A:Logitech Z-560 Speakers

please check if your Logitech Z-560 has the RCA inputs or Audio line-in functions.

likewise check if your LCD TV also have the RCA outputs or Audio line-out.

normally,you can check the availability of these connections at the back of the
subwoofer enclosure (Logitech Z-560 ) or any console that comes with the unit.

if you have those connections,then you can use the RCA cables to connect the
speakers and the LCD TV.

sometimes,both equipments can have digital audio inputs for the speakers
and digital audio outputs for the LCD TV.you can use optical fiber conection
for that.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-z-560-speakers.132671/
Relevancy 58.48%

This had never happened to me before, but ever since I installed new drivers for my Soundblaster live! value card, my speakers give off a VERY high-pitched noise when I turn the volume up around halfway to the maximum volume. This never happened to me before. I have no idea how to fix this. Anyone?

A:Speakers giving off very high-pitched noise

souds like feedback do you have a microphone hooked up?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/speakers-giving-off-very-high-pitched-noise.130170/
Relevancy 58.05%

I was wondering if anyone had heard of a fix this problem. After installing the software for an Xbox wireless gaming receiver, I attach the device as instructed. When I do, my Logitech G7 mouse freezes up until I reboot. I have seen others with this problem on Logitech's forums, but I have yet to see any fixes. Microsoft's support has been no help so far. I assume the issue is driver related, as others with different system setups also have the problem, but I don't know if it is a Logitech driver, or Microsoft...or whether a fix even exists for this problem. Thanks for the help!

A:Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver locks up Logitech G7 mouse

Iv found that if i boot up with just the Xbox360 Receiver plugged in then when its light is on plug in the logitech mouse then it all works fine...
just remember to unplug the mouse if you reboot...... it sux but it works

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/xbox-360-wireless-gaming-receiver-locks-up-logitech-g7-mouse.81281/
Relevancy 58.05%

dot seem to be power to spreakers logietech z506 im sure that I have put all the plugs in right places

A:logitech speakers not working

no speakers soundyes computer says hi definion audio

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-8/logitech-speakers-not-working/1492.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi all,

I've been planning on getting a Logitech X-530 5.1 speaker system. Its for my computer but I'm just wondering if I can also use it with my ipod (ipod video 5gen) since most of my music are on it.
I know the ipod will not support 5.1 channel but just want to use it with the ipod, even if it's not surround sound.
I just want to know if I can connect my ipod to this speaker.
Any help, advice, etc will be greatly appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ipod-on-logitech-x-530-speakers.706591/
Relevancy 58.05%

i sent them an email saying i might not have my receipt for replacing my speakers (x530 popping etc) and this is what they told me!

If you do not have the receipt for the device, then you need to send us one intact picture of the speakers and then destroy the speakers using any heavy object and send us the pictures of the destroyed speakers with the reference number written on paper and kept next to the device as attachment, size not more than 0.5MB

should i really do it? is it safe? i dont want them to laugh at me later and not give me a replacement

also another option they gave me is to cut the wires of all the speakers and send them the wires i dunno, or maybe a photo of the wires.

Any suggestions?

A:Logitech Wants me to smash my Speakers!

its something alot of businesses are doing these days to cut costs - shipping's not cheap. If you want to replace those speakers, then you best do as they say.

As long as you keep the email or letter that you received from them then you should not have nothing to worry about.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/logitech-wants-me-to-smash-my-speakers-217678.html
Relevancy 58.05%

ok well am i suppose to get sound out all my speakers when i play music?i get sound out of everyone but the center one...when i switch to movie mode the center one turns on is that how its suppose to be?

A:?? about logitech z5500 speakers

Thats how mine work. I only get sound from the center during movies and gaming.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/about-logitech-z5500-speakers.57315/
Relevancy 58.05%

I just bought Logitech x-530 speakers and only two of the speakers play at a time. I plug in all three of the cords into the back of my computer and only the cord which is plugged into the green hole will play the spakers so i can only have two speakers playing at a time instead of the 6. If possibile could you tell me how to fix it.

Here is my specs:
ADM Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 4600+
2048mb Ram
256mb GeForce 7900 GT
Realtek HD audio output

Im not that great at computers so simple language is good.

Thanks in advance:
~MisTaTiC~

A:Logitech X-530 Speakers Problem

Step by step procedure to test the Logitech X-530 speakers: http://logitech-en-emea.custhelp.co...SZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PVggNTMw&p_li=&p_topview=1

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-x-530-speakers-problem.139317/
Relevancy 58.05%

If you do, how are they, gonna probably get them tomorrow, let me know!!!

A:Anyone Got The Logitech Z-2300 Speakers?

I have them and they are awesome for a 2.1 speaker system. Lots of power, volume and bass control. Plus it's nice to have the power button, headphone jack,volume and Bass control extension on your desktop. Fabe

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/13919-anyone-got-logitech-z-2300-speakers.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hey all I have had my computer for about a year now and I always just used simple working. Logitech speakers 5.1 not two speaker setup However I finally took my Logitech speakers off my old computer and tried to hook up them up to my new one With my old computer I used the front panel audio jacks to get sound However there are only two audio jacks on the front Now my new speakers need jacks So I used the ones in the rear of the computer I couldn t get any sound at all So I called the computer company cyper power pc and they said I need to open up the computer and disconnect the front panel audio because that cancels out the rear audio card Ok did that Now I CAN GET SOME SOUND But only when I go into device manager and configure the speakers Also I Logitech 5.1 speakers not working. can only get all the speakers to give sound when in audio not in in setup the front left Logitech 5.1 speakers not working. and right don t play In they play but they play as the side left and right not the front left and right Also now device manger says under sounds and games PnP Audio Device where as before it said C-media when the front panel audio was still plugged in I have a ASUS M N-SLI motherboard I put in the CD that came with and tried to install the c-media drivers AFTER i unplugged the front panel audio it said they installed than said to restart and after restart the computer wouldn t even turn on So I went into safe mood and restored the computer back a few hours it turned on and again found new hardware and installed drivers for PnP Audio device Any ideas and help would be awesome I tried calling the computer company again and couldn t get through nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-5-1-speakers-not-working.889086/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hey guys, Um, I have a problem here. I just got my computer back from getting repaired and installed with a new motherboard. A Gigabyte board, model "EP43-UD3L". Now, none of my speakers work, not my old Hi-Tex ones, and not my logitech ones. I even plugged my MP3 headphones into the jack and it doesn't pick up the sound. I look at the volume on the computer, and it shows that there is sound coming from it. no muting, no low volume either. Is there something wrong with this new motherboard? Do I need another driver or something? I really need help. I just bought mass effect 2, and Im itching to play it :\

A:Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers won't work

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Driver_Model.aspx?ProductID=2993#anchor_os
Find audio drivers and install.. You could also probably want to remove all your audio devices from Device Manager prior to that and restart.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-x-540-5-1-speakers-wont-work.898789/
Relevancy 58.05%

First post so bear with me I have the soundblaster live running with logitech x speakers I moved my desk :( working Logitech 2/5 speakers of today and after hooking everything back up found that only my 2/5 of Logitech speakers working :( two front speakers are working double checked making sure everything 2/5 of Logitech speakers working :( was plugged in snuggly and into the correct spots attempted to do some trouble shooting with both soundblaster and logitech based on what little i could find i lt think gt the SB is the culprit the has a plug for the fronts for the rears and the center amp sub i unhooked each one at a time and plugged it into my mp player thinking maybe they were the problem each pair worked as it should i am hoping there is a patch or download someone knows of that will remedy this problem any help thanks chris ps my brother has the same SB and logitech speakers apparently his are doing the same thing i did the check with the mp player as i did on mine to rule out problems with the speakers his all worked too nbsp

A:2/5 of Logitech speakers working :(

might help

I don't know if it's the same problem, since I have the Audigy 2ZS, but about every third time I reboot my machine, I have to re-download a driver "update" from Creative's site. It enables their "CMSS" capability so all 5 speakers will play in "virtual surround."

Other than that, just be sure that you're set up for 5.1 in the "sounds and audio" area from control panel. I'm assuming you've already run the speaker setup portion of the Creative software.

Hope you find your problem. I've got the same speakers, and they're great for the price. :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/2-5-of-logitech-speakers-working.41198/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello Everyone, I'm new here and looking for sage advice...

I recently had my hard drive wiped (files stored as a backup file on the desktop).
It's been a real pain in the ass for me, for as much as I can "tell time really well", I haven't ANY idea how to "build a clock". I'm trying to put things back the way they were, and I'm moving ahead slowly but surely.

QUESTION... Why can I not get my Logitech Z4 speakers to work? I checked for driver downloads...NONE...I've tried every shut down-restart-unplug-replug sequence I can think of, but still no sound. The device window says that something is running just fine...but it isn't MY speakers...

Please help!!!

Sheila

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/288883-logitech-speakers-download.html
Relevancy 58.05%

So i got this speaker along with the new computer and when I try to test the speakers in the config, only the front left and front right is working even though I set it to be 5.1 surround. Then I go ahead and play so music on iTunes and it seem like the rest of the speakers are working... Any ideas?

A:Logitech z-906 5.1 surround speakers

Have you set it as 5.1 in the Control Panel/Hardwre and Sound and finally the Sound Panel/Playback Section?
In the Playback section, click on the "Speakers" (your sound device) to highlight it and then click the Configure button. You can set the speaker type to 5.1 there and then test the speakers.

Also, make sure you have the speakers connected correctly to the PC (3 connections) and all the internal speaker connections are correct.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/248872-logitech-z-906-5-1-surround-speakers.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hey all! I'm really just trying to come up with the best way possible to use these speakers with the ps4 but id LOVE some help. of course i have this adapter but the ps4 only has optical audio

Id be very appreciative with any feedback you all may have!

A:Logitech x530 speakers to PS4

I can't see how this can be achieved Zantutzuken with a set of active speakers.

I you want to utilise the optical out on the PS4 then you need to get a dedicated AV Amplifier with an optical audio in socket and a stack of passive speakers.

http://www.pchelpforum.com/gaming/120389-logitech-x530-speakers-ps4.html
Relevancy 58.05%

I recently brought some logitech 5.1 speakers for my brand new pc, But When i attempt to play Mp3s, They don't play at all.

The sound comes from the monitor speakers, Witch arn't at all loud enough.
At first i suspected it that the speakers didn't work, but when i play DVDS All the speakers work perfectly.

I'm assuming that that my monitor is set to play mp3s as default and the 5.1s to play DVDS
Is there anyway I can change this, so adleast my front speakers played the MP3s?

Btw they don't even play youtube music.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Logitech 5.1 speakers not working at all

Are all the connectors connected properly to your sound card? Remove the audio connection to your monitor on the computer and replace it with your logitech connection. The connections are usually color coded and if so it should be green.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-5-1-speakers-not-working-at-all.119532/
Relevancy 58.05%

I have windows 7 and a realtek HD soundcard which supports 5.1 with dolby home theatre.

I bought the logitech x530 5.1 surround sound speakers and when doing the test int he realtek control panel, the sounds for the front speakers are coming from the rear speakers and visa versa. I double checked the manual and I have them in the right place.

Is there anything I can do to fix? (apart from switching the front speakers with the rear speakers. As the wires on the front speakers are shorter than thoses for the front so they don't really reach.

Thanks

A:Logitech 5.1 speakers messed up

If you are certain you have the correct speaker cables connected to the correct jacks on the PC, check the other end and make sure they are connected correctly to the bass speaker/amplifier. Also, make sure the two front and two rear speakers are connected correctly to the bass speaker connections. There is nothing in the PC or RealTek that can be changed, it's all in the speaker system and how all the cabling is connected.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/61178-logitech-5-1-speakers-messed-up.html
Relevancy 58.05%

HI
I am having trouble trying to get my Logitech Z506 5.1 sound to work, when i test the sound i get sound from the center. woofer and back speakers but none from the front speakers. When i try play music i am getting no sound at all. With windows 7 i had no problems , can any one please help?

dbvoss

A:Logitech Z506 5.1 speakers

Originally Posted by dbvoss

can any one please help?

Probably not too well,as you give very little information about your system.

Are you really running Windows 8.1? If so, you may do better by posting here:

Windows 8 Forums

Regardless, the obvious suggestion is to uninstall and re-install your sound card drivers. If you are like most of us, your computer has a Realtek sound device built in. The latest released version of the drivers is here:

Realtek

Good luck.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/45198-logitech-z506-5-1-speakers.html
Relevancy 58.05%

HI everyone im new to computer speakers and sound cards im thinking about getting the Logitech Z5500 Speakers but im not sure what sound card to get i dont perticulary want crappy sound with AWESOME speakers ANY RECOMMANDATIONS?

A:Logitech Z5500 Speakers

ok i looked at ur speaker system (very nice choice) and i would reccommend any of the cards on this page:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?MfrId=229&Nav=|c:107|&Sort=3&Recs=10
i personally would go with the $109 one. but if u are running on a budget the audigy cards will do just fine.
if u dont like the creative cards then i suggest u look at turtle beach as well.

good luck, and good gaming

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-z5500-speakers.53090/
Relevancy 57.62%

What would you go with? They have almost the same price, maybe $5 difference.

A:Logitech or Creative Labs 5.1 speakers??

Really it depends on how they sound. You can normally tell speaker quality by its specs, including power output, frequency ranges and amp controls. If everything is identicle, then go for the cheaper.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-or-creative-labs-5-1-speakers.29783/
Relevancy 57.62%

I Logitech LS21.2.1 stereo speakers , these are two satellite speakers and a woofer , i had a power outage last night and lost my monitor, when I hooked up my monitor i had to re hook up my speakers now only the woofer works.

I am running windows XP

thank you

Dan

A:Solved: Logitech stereo speakers

The surge likely damaged the speakers as well, in particular, the amplifier which drives the speakers.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-logitech-stereo-speakers.1104743/
Relevancy 57.62%

My Logitech x-240 speakers just stopped working. I followed the advice on an earlier thread to uninstall the driver then reboot, now there is no sound at all. At first, the volume was gone. The subwoofer is working, and the speakers were working, then, I could not turn up the volume. Now, no sound at all. Everthing is as it should be, no yellow warnings on the driver, and in the Realtek Audo configuration screen, everything says working, just no sound. I have not changed anything, nothing got unplugged. One minute I was watching a video, paused it, came back and hit play, then low to no sound from speakers. Please help!! Thanks!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-x-240-speakers-stopped-working.957188/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi guys. I really need help on this problem. Okay, I want to buy this speaker system:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/234&cl=US,EN
And this is my PC specs: (I upgraded my Memory from 512MB to 2GB already.)
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...=3239113&os=228&printable=yes&encodeUrl=true&
My problem is that my pc only has three audio jacks like this:
http://atr.k12.hi.us/tutorials/tutorials/sound/images/ssintegrated.jpg
What can I do (or buy) to be able to use the x-540 speakers?
If I need to buy a new sound card, what card should I buy (prefer something cheap but does the job)? And is it hard to install the new sound card? Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Relevancy 57.62%

I have 2 speakers plugged in on m motherboards audio jacks, and my G110 keyboard has sound card of it's own built in. I was wondering if there was any way to set it up the way I want it, or something similar to it.

The keyboard has a headphone mute button of its own. So I was thinking that I would have sound to the speakers and headphone, but have the headphones muted. But then when I unmute them with the hardware button the speakers would disable, and the headphones will work. This seems like an awesome set up to me! Is there anyway to make it happen? Or something of the sort, any program?

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/18805-speakers-headphones-logitech-g110.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello Have just bought a pair of Logitech Logitech Speakers Inputs Question Z-200 Re Z- desktop speakers for my new pc Other than I can t imagine why they didn t put some sort of grill or protection over the speaker cones am fairly satisfied But am very Logitech Z-200 Speakers Question Re Inputs confused over the Aux input There is no switch to select either the normal input thru the mm jack to the pc or Logitech Z-200 Speakers Question Re Inputs the Aux input Normally you would expect there to be an input selector switch I don t want to blow anything so thought I would ask here first If I have another input to the Aux jack e g a radio or iPhone what will happen if a a The pc at the moment has no audio program s output So I guess the speakers will used the radio to the Aux jack as its source Correct b b Let s now say that the radio is on and the speakers are using the Aux jack But for whatever reason the pc now also outputs audio So there are now effective Active inputs Which is used What happens What is the danger of one of them being blown Can t be a safe situation or can it Would be most appreciative of anyone who has played with these combinations Could help me out I really want to avoid plugging and unplugging the aux jack input But want a safe situation where nothing is going to be damaged Really don t understand their system or layout Can t imagine why no input selector switch Thanks Bob

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/36142-logitech-z-200-speakers-question-re-inputs.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello Have just bought a pair of Logitech Z- desktop speakers for my new pc Other than I can t imagine why they didn t put some sort of grill or protection over the speaker cones am fairly satisfied But am very confused over the Aux input There is no switch to select either the normal input thru the mm jack to the pc or the Aux input Normally you would expect there to be an input selector switch I don t want to blow anything so thought I would ask here first If I have another input to the Aux jack e g Aux. On Understand Z-200 Trying Logitech Input To Speakers: ? a radio or iPhone what will happen if a a The pc at the Aux. Input On Logitech Z-200 Speakers: Trying To Understand ? moment has no audio program s output So I guess the speakers will used the radio to the Aux jack as its source Correct Aux. Input On Logitech Z-200 Speakers: Trying To Understand ? b b Let s now say that the radio is on and Aux. Input On Logitech Z-200 Speakers: Trying To Understand ? the speakers are using the Aux jack But for whatever reason the pc now also outputs audio So there are now effective Active inputs Which is used What happens What is the danger of one of them being blown Can t be a safe situation or can it I really want to avoid plugging and unplugging the aux jack input But want a safe situation where nothing is going to be damaged Really don t understand their system layout or how it is meant to work with the Aux input Can t imagine why no input selector switch Would be most appreciative of anyone who has played with these combinations Could help me out Thanks Bob

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/388835-aux-input-logitech-z-200-speakers-trying-understand.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I have recently done a clean installation of windows 7, I have notice on my computer that only my monitor speakers are working which is hooked up to my graphics card using an hdmi. And when I look at my playback devices my Logitech speakers do not show up. Also I had to move my computer to a different location when reinstalling windows 7 can the wires be my problem.(I have looked into device manger and there are no yellow exclamation.)

A:Windows 7 can not recognize my logitech speakers.

Hello and welcome to the forums microblocks,

Please fill up your complete system specs using this following tutorial:-

System Info - See Your System Specs

Next, please post a screenshot of the Audio devices you have at these locations, using the following tutorials:-

(To take the screenshot:-

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/14...ool-vista.html

To upload the screenshot:-

Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums)

1) the Sound entry in the Control Panel (start, type in sound, and click on the Sound entry in the Start box)

2) The Sound,video and game controllers entry in the Device Manager (start|type in Device Manager|Enter)

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/240525-windows-7-can-not-recognize-my-logitech-speakers.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Speakers, Klipsch, Altec, Logitech, what do you guys think for a set of speakers..

Hey gang,

I currently have a set of Altec lansing 3 pc. 2.1 speaker setup, I like them but have been thinking of upgrading to a 4.1 system.

What kind of speakers do you use and do you like them.

I have been thinking of Klipsch Pro Media, A better set of what I have, or the new Logitech 4.1 or 5.1.

Any suggestions ??

I edited the title and made this post a sticky for all users to use as a point of reference.---svtcobra

A:Speakers, Klipsch, Altec, Logitech

a question right up my alley..Since I think I have enough income to buy anything (which I totally dont!) I bought the Klipsch Pro Media 4.1's last year. I will tell you right now that they are garbage in my opinion. I know every website in the world loves them and so would you if you were given a free set to test and review. But I "bought" mine for 250.00 or so. I am so glad for Ebay because it is a real dumping ground for me sometimes. These speakers were just awful. The bass was way too much, the voicing was decent at best and the speakers were very poorly constructed. The Klipsch emblem fell off the subwoofer and the volume pod totally broke. There was something wrong with the surround sound control and only the left rear speaker would work unless I wiggled the surround knob. Getting back to the sound, it was just awful. Very muddy and not natural at all sounding. The only good thing about the speakers was the volume. Although they sounded like garbage they were loud. I switched them for a set of Altec ATP-3 thin speakers which are okay.

I recently demo'd the Logitech 4.1's at the local Best Buy and they sound awesome. A little bit bassy but overall sound quality was very good and there was alot of clean volume. The Logitech set is constructed well. I wish I had bought them to try'em in my house before I give them my "official" endorsement but I liked them enough to buy them if I needed a new set of speakers soon.

Here is the review posted by Thomas in the news a few days back.http://www.3dsoundsurge.com/reviews/Z560/Z560.html

Everyone seems to like these speakers and they are constantly being compared to the Klipsch but for alot less money. I think the biggest issue with the Klipsch is the price. For the money they get I expected top quality. Instead I got okay at best.

One last thing, Logitech bought out Labtec so that is why they now are producing speakers. When I first heard that Logitech was making speakers I was a bit leary but then I learned about the Labtec buy-out and I soon turned into a logitech believer.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/speakers-klipsch-altec-logitech.631/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi everyone, was hoping for some help with my Logitech Z205 laptop speakers that have suddenly stopped working - these work directly from any USB port and normally just enhance the sound from the thin sounding laptop speakers. Recently just plugging them in produced no sound just a slight background hiss so I plugged into different ports on the same laptop and on a different laptop, changed the cable, still no sound. Went into device manager where it was recognized, tried uninstalling, re-installing, enable/ disable with no change. When I go into playback devices and see the device, the sound test works and if I plug in the separate 3.5mm audio jack they work so I am confident it is not the actual speakers that are dead and more of a software/ driver issue.

I am running Win 7 home premium on an Acer Aspire laptop.

Any suggestions would be most welcome, thanks.

A:Logitech Z205 laptop speakers

Have you tried plugging the speakers into a different pc and trying them out?

Is the speakers set as the default audio device?

How to Change the Default Playback & Recording Audio Device

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/312808-logitech-z205-laptop-speakers.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello everyone First post on here So I got an AOC i fh monitor with hdmi ports So I have my computer into monitor Logitech AOC an z506 i2757fh speakers on one and my xbox one on the other Then I got a pair of Logitech z speakers since the speakers on the monitor aren't that good So I have the green audio Logitech z506 speakers into an AOC i2757fh monitor cable plugged in the back of the monitor to the box And the speakers at times have static Logitech z506 speakers into an AOC i2757fh monitor coming out of them while playing something Or when I watched a movie on my xbox one Logitech z506 speakers into an AOC i2757fh monitor you could hear the static in their voices I read to connect it to a ipod or something like that to see if it would play fine and that it wasn't a cord issue So I gave that a shot and it worked fine So is there something like an equalizer or something I can get to without plugging them into my computer Or another way to stop it from having static coming out while it is playing something I already check the monitor's menu to see if there was something in there and there wasn't If you need any more info just comment and I will give you an answer Any help is greatly appreciated

A:Logitech z506 speakers into an AOC i2757fh monitor

Do you get the noise with the built in speakers? As the monitor is apparently converting the audio, the built in speakers are OK then the problem is internal in the monitor, not the PC.

BTW, when you use HDMI, the HDMI audio is generated in the Video card, not the PC's sound chip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/342482-logitech-z506-speakers-into-aoc-i2757fh-monitor.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi everyone I have the Logitech surround sound speakers hooked up to my PC It s the z- version Today I went Suddenly Stopped Speakers Working Logitech to listen to Logitech Speakers Suddenly Stopped Working music and the speakers have stopped working The music is very choppy and the sound will change to different speakers almost as if it s shorting out For instance you ll hear partial sound on the left-front speaker then it ll change to the rear-back speaker and the sound isn t constant I also hear quot pulsing sounds quot coming from my subwoofer and all other speakers like every seconds I ve tried different applications itunes vlc windows media same problem I haven t screwed around with any drivers or audio settings for these speakers I know for a fact it isn t my soundcard as I used headphones on another port and the sound is normal I also have the speakers plugged into a UPS so nothing electrical could have damaged it I m running Windows bit with no sound drivers installed Default windows sound configuration is set up Any suggestions as to why these speakers just suddenly stopped working Help would be greatly appreciated Best regards nbsp

A:Logitech Speakers Suddenly Stopped Working

Well if you plug headphones in and the sound if normal, then its most likely to be the speakers themselves. Is the anyway you can plug the speakers into another PC and see if the problem persists?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-speakers-suddenly-stopped-working.140833/
Relevancy 56.76%

I bought Logitech speakers but I don't know how to connect them to the desktop.  Somehow the speakers are not registered as part of the audio devices. Thank you for your help - Noga.

A:Studio XPS 7100 Logitech speakers connections

Hi Noga,
What kind of connector do your speakers have? Is it a regular 1/8" mini-plug? If so, then you need to plug it into the green audio port on the back of your PC. Please refer to the set-up guide for more detail:

If that does not help, please provide more detail about the speakers.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19666619
Relevancy 56.76%

My father uses Logitech Speakers model Speaker System Z Features Stereo Subwoofer Headphone Jack Wired Control Pod The only audio Speakers Z313 issues Logitech S Logitech Z313 Speakers audio issues N number I could locate was PID A When I got them at Staples for Christmas they worked great however now when listening to a Video or playing a game the audio seems condensed I'll explain Both speakers seem to function by themselves and the Subwoofer is functional as well When watching a familiar video or playing a game that you have heard the audio Logitech Z313 Speakers audio issues thousands of times you can tell Logitech Z313 Speakers audio issues when certain instruments or voices dominate over the others or is real quiet unless you increase the volume to almost of the way In the Volume control when the Speaker was centered it was hard to hear voices and only Music would override what you were listening to so as a simple fix we slid the Volume to go towards the Left speaker but of course the Stereo isn't heard as great as it should be I have the wires hooked up right and I only have three options on my father's soundcard which is Line In Mic and Speakers When the C is shutdown and speakers are still turned on you can hear this loud buzzing white noise until I shut the power off the speakers This has been puzzling me as I don't know if it is the PC soundcard or hardware or if it is something I am overlooking I will need to figure out what the Soundcard is and include later here on the thread Any help on this topic would be appreciated

A:Logitech Z313 Speakers audio issues

Buzzing whilst there is no input is pretty normal for an amplified speaker system.

if you want to know if it's the speakers or the card then i would suggest plugging the speakers into another source such as an IPOD and playing the same music through it to see what difference, if any, there is.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/logitech-z313-speakers-audio-issues-605650.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I have a Latitude E6440 and LogiTech external speakers. They work great with the laptop undocked but don't work (no sound) when I dock it. (It's a Dell docking station.)  Instead the laptop internal speakers start working.  Any ideas?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19983971
Relevancy 56.76%

ok i had everything working fine before i moved. now, after plugging everything back in all speakers work fine except the front right one. i plugged a different speaker in the front right spot and it worked fine. my only guess is that the front right speaker hookup on the back of my logitech ze5300 sub is broken. but im wondering how could just one hookup go bad? i was every careful in moving everything and to my knowledge nothing was dropped or banged. is there something im missing? i have green plug plugged into output 1, black into output 2, and the orange cream colored one into output 3.

A:Logitech Speakers + Audigy 2 Plat problem

btw, when i run the test speaker thing where all the speakers sound off. when it gets to say "front right" it comes out clearly on my front left speaker.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-speakers-audigy-2-plat-problem.368116/
Relevancy 56.76%

I ve been trying to take apart one of my Z- satellites but I seem to be missing a step to getting there I ve already unscrewed the four screws on the face under the rubber hex covers but even then I can t seem to take the face off The reason I m trying to do so is because I took off the stand in an attempt to mount the speaker on the wall stand first speaker later which I later figured out was incredibly stupid since you can only access the screw from the bottom of the stand and when Z-5500 HELP!!! Logitech Solved: Satalite speakers I did so a washer or nut within the speaker fell into the speaker and is now assumingly stuck to the magnet in the speaker since it no longer rattles like it used to So I m Solved: Logitech Z-5500 Satalite speakers HELP!!! simply trying to get the nut and re-attach the Solved: Logitech Z-5500 Satalite speakers HELP!!! stand to the speaker for mounting on the wall Anybody have any experience with this I m obviously missing something here but I don t want to continue in case I nbsp

A:Solved: Logitech Z-5500 Satalite speakers HELP!!!

solved it lol here is the vide if anyone need to know how to teardown the ENTIRE logitech Z-5500

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awpn1EelEyU&feature=related

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-logitech-z-5500-satalite-speakers-help.962353/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi All I purchased the Z on eBay about years ago refurbished and they have far exceeded my expectations - in sound and longevity However the mini-DIN- cable is no longer a tight fit and any movement causes crackling and static in the speakers There is no one near me who is qualified to Connection Z3 Loose Solved: - Speakers Logitech work on these I tried to get the back off but some of the screws are stripped I used tweezers to try to pull out the female end on the sub and accidentally pulled off the rubber plastic covering of the pins I couldn t get it to go back over the pins so I put it over the male end of Solved: Logitech Z3 Speakers - Loose Connection the plug and it went on and - voila - I was able to reconnect the plug to the Solved: Logitech Z3 Speakers - Loose Connection sub It is a tighter connection and I ve secured it with electrical tape But I would like to have this repaired professionally Is there anyone who does this kind of work that I can send it to Is it possible for me to replace both ends of the cable myself Thanks for your help Sandy nbsp

Relevancy 56.33%

I just bought some new PC speakers (Logitech X-240) and I'm pretty pleased with all the features. I have an Xbox 360 that I like to use from time to time as a DVD player. I'd like to enjoy the DVD's with some good sounds and was wondering if it is possible to hook the 360 directly to the speakers. I've seen many video on how do something like this by hooking the speakers and 360 to a computer. I cannot do this because of placement of the computer and console. Is there anyway to connect the 360 to the speakers without having to go through the computer? If I can, but need some adapter or other part for this to work, please post a link to one you'd recommend. Thanks in advance guys.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-speakers-to-xbox-360-without-a-computer.121854/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello my friends ! My sister got a new headset,the Medusa NX 5.1 Surround Sound . It wasn't working on her laptop,so as a good brother that I am,I decided to help her. I plugged them in,and they didn't work. I was messing around with the settings in ''Sounds'' and ''Volume Control Center''. They finnaly started working,but my speakers aren't anymore. When I start a song,the bar at the bottom right corner is green,which indicates that it's working,but the sound isn't coming out of the speakers.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers,my friends !! )

A:Logitech Speakers Aren't Working After Changing Some Settings !

Have a look at the Playback tab in Sound and see if the speakers are enabled.

Jerry

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/300261-logitech-speakers-arent-working-after-changing-some-settings.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello all,

I have a Satellite X205-Sli3.
I've been trying to find a way connect my laptop to my Logitech 5.1 speakers and subwoofer.

My laptop has usb, firewire, pcmcia, HDMI and a S/P DIF out port for 5.1.
My logitech speakers have three 3.5mm jacks that usually plug in easily to a pci soundcard on a rig.

I have looked all over for cables, splitters, converters in an attempt to convert from a port on my laptop to these three 3.5 mm speaker male plugs..
My first thought was to use the S/PDIF port sense it was used for 5.1 but all the forums i've looked at said it really was not true surround.

I'm an avid gamer and would like to hook up these speakers to my laptop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated so i can get these headphones off =).

thanks

A:Satellite X205-Sli3 - How to connect Logitech 5.1 speakers

I don't have experience with this stuff but check please http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSD57013M000UR01.htm
Maybe you will find answer there.

Bye
Has your notebook digital audio?
I don't have experience with this stuff but check please http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSD57013M000UR01.htm
Maybe you will find answer there.

Bye

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?45958-Satellite-X205-Sli3-How-to-connect-Logitech-5-1-speakers
Relevancy 56.33%

Hey Guys! I bought a motherboard yesterday....a MSI PM9M-V...for a system that I have that was going up and down....I install it this morning....and the first thing it gives me is a PCI.SYS BSOD....Is it that the Motherboard could be faulty??....in particular the PCI slot on the board...(There's only one)....If not....what could it be??....I read somewhere that if it runs okay in the BIOS....then it's not the Motherboard....how true is that?? Any help would be great..

Thanks In Advance!

A:New Motherboard Giving BSOD

Please provide the full BSOD error message.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-motherboard-giving-bsod.687758/
Relevancy 55.9%

With Dell Support Assist microphone test -- earphone playback is good, on-board speaker is terribly scratchy. The sound card lists as "ATI high Definition Audio Device" and "IDT High Definition Audio CODEC."
The laptop is Dell Studio 15 (1555) running windows 7 Professional, 236GB used, 214GB free space, Intel P8700 2.53 GHz Processor, 64 bit OS, 4GB memoryThe built-in speakers used to sound good but now they are too scratchy to understand. However the headset and external speakers (both 3.5 mm jack interface) sound good and a HDMI connected projector sounds good.
I will appreciate advice.

A:On-board speakers are scratchy but external speakers & headphones sound good?

Hello. As a test, switch from the IDT audio driver to the Windows native audio driver.
1. Open the Device Manager (find it in the Control Panel, or type devmgmt.msc into the search box).2. Expand the "Sound, video & game controllers" and right click on "IDT High Definition Audio Device".3. Select to "Update Driver Software".4. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software".5. Click "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer".6. Put a check in the box "Show compatible hardware" if not already checked.7. In the list of devices, click "High Definition Audio" (the native driver).8. Click "Next".9. On the Update Driver Warning box, click "Yes" (install the driver). 10. Restart the laptop if prompted. If not prompted, then no need to restart.[To get back to the IDT driver, do it again but reverse the names in steps 2 and 7.]
If you get the noise while using the native driver then it is not a driver issue, which would mean there is a strong chance of speaker failure, particularly since the noise is not in headphones. If you would like to replace the speakers I can point you to the service manual.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19682831
Relevancy 55.9%

I'm on vista and am trying to play my 360 through my PC speakers, I have the RCA to headphone jack converter. Although following a tutorial on how to do this, it didn't work, finding out that I had to plug the RCA to headphone jack into the line in socket (blue). Still no sound from the speakers when 360 is on but when looking on the control panel it shows sound being produced via the volume indication bars. I'm not sure if this is because of the crappy stock sound card I've got (Sigmatel or something?)?

I've also ordered a pair of X-140 speakers which have headphone/aux support so will it work with those without buying a new soundcard???

Thanks for your help guys,
BC.

A:Playing Xbox 360 through PC speakers (Vista)

British_Command said:

I'm on vista and am trying to play my 360 through my PC speakers, I have the RCA to headphone jack converter. Although following a tutorial on how to do this, it didn't work, finding out that I had to plug the RCA to headphone jack into the line in socket (blue). Still no sound from the speakers when 360 is on but when looking on the control panel it shows sound being produced via the volume indication bars. I'm not sure if this is because of the crappy stock sound card I've got (Sigmatel or something?)?Click to expand...

If you have the "jack re-tasking" option then you can set that blue
audio port to work as line in.normally,the blue or green audio
ports are for line outs.check your motherboard's manual on
how to assign your audio ports.

British_Command said:

I've also ordered a pair of X-140 speakers which have headphone/aux support so will it work with those without buying a new soundcard???Click to expand...

Any speakers with Aux in/line in with built-in amplifier will do.(A
not so complicated set-up.)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/playing-xbox-360-through-pc-speakers-vista.107700/
Relevancy 55.9%

Hey im running a ASUS A7N8X-DELUXE w/ nForce 2. And im trying to run my XBOX's sound through my PC's speakers via Line-in. But its not working, any ideas?

- I have the [Composite red and white] hooked up to a [2 Female RCA] -> [1 Male 1/8] Y-Adapter.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/xbox-to-audio-line-in-to-pc-speakers.24614/
Relevancy 55.47%

I just recently purchased Logitech X-530 5.1 surround sound speakers, and can now utilize my SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 card. It sounds great with games and CD's, but only if my browser is off. Online radio has loud 'fart' buzzing sounds, and if I browse with a CD playing, the same sound comes out every few minutes. Is this a Browser conflict?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/soundblasterlive-5-1-and-logitech-speakers-conflicting-with-browser-and-flash-media.39309/
Relevancy 55.47%

I have the Logitech X surround system which I ll start by saying is a fantastic system However recently and by recently I mean today I began to hear the most annoying popping sounds producing X540 popping/crackling Logitech speakers crackling sounds coming out of active speakers When I play music the sound is most intense in the speaker getting more sound coming out of it like when the music switches from the left to the right channel a good example song would be Meant to Live by Switchfoot the very beginning the speaker with the sond coming out Logitech X540 speakers producing popping/crackling sounds will crackle It only happens when sound is coming out and it seems to do it ragardless of the Logitech X540 speakers producing popping/crackling sounds volume or loudness of the song By volume and loudness I mean the volume as what I control the little knob and the control in Windows and loudness as the actual loudness of the source song It s a really annoying issue I wouldn t go so far as to call myself an audiophile but if I had the money to buy the system to support that then I would be This little system was just retail and I got it for because I worked at Circuit City at the time Just so I m not posting without actually trying anything I ve tried listening to multiple sound formats I ve tried default sounds on Windows I ve tried DVDs and CDs I ve tried music from my own collection WMA or MP compressed and I even tried ripping some CDs to WMA lossless to get the most out of it and nothing same problem with everything I don t listen to Logitech X540 speakers producing popping/crackling sounds the volume really high either Sure I like loud music as much as the next guy but I live in an apartment and I d rather keep it that way There are times where I ll turn it up loud but you d think I d notice a blow out since I literally sit at most feet away from the futhest speaker at any time I m on my computer It seems to me there are a few things it might be it might be wiring Corroding or simply bad quality wires can cause this effect right Well I don t think this is it since I ve never had this problem until today It might be my sound card My sound card is built into my motherboard it s full output and it also has an S PDIF output as well but the X doesn t accept that I honestly don t think it s the sound card either or maybe I just don t want to because I can t buy another one Literally a new soundcard is out of the question If you suggest it I ll know you didn t read the post Dirt grime in the speakers themselves This is a distinct possibility I ve never cleaned them and while the housing seems pretty solid it does have an open front so it could be that What sucks is I can t figure out how to open it up it s snapped together not screwed They re blown Well this might be but like I said I don t think it is You d think I d hear a blow out and I haven t So is there any one that can help me As far as I know I ve got the most recent sound drivers I haven t turned up the speakers loud in the last week so why did this just start today Any help will be appreciated nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/logitech-x540-speakers-producing-popping-crackling-sounds.130129/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi Guys I have a Acorp Motherboard ZX with BIOS ver C It has a -pin USB HUB with two ports The USB connector strip that i bought years back has -pins but only wires I use windows Motherboard USB Acorp problems on giving SE with an USB printer from HP which USB on Acorp Motherboard giving problems is working fine on the port connected to -pin side The -pin side doesn t show any device connected in windows after connecting it I mean it s not detected Since I didn t use any device other than my printer it was working for me uptil now Now I have bought a Sandisk Cruzer Mini Disk and have installed the drivers on win SE I have also updated my UHCD sys But my PC is not detecting the device even on the port which I use to connect my USB printer which USB on Acorp Motherboard giving problems is working fine on the same port What may be the problem I installed Win K Professional but it also has the same problem Please help THanks in advance Vipin nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-on-acorp-motherboard-giving-problems.352149/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi I am using Windows Vista Ultimate I have Logitech X- Surround Sound speakers with Subwoofer When I start - - Logitech 5.1 - Not Ext. SCard USB Gainward Surround Speakers Vista Working X530 vista it has the default sound device set to the SPDIF Interface To get surround sound 5.1 Surround Not Working - Vista - Gainward USB Ext. SCard - Logitech X530 Speakers I obviously need to 5.1 Surround Not Working - Vista - Gainward USB Ext. SCard - Logitech X530 Speakers switch it to the speakers Then I had surround 5.1 Surround Not Working - Vista - Gainward USB Ext. SCard - Logitech X530 Speakers sound the first time then I formatted Now this is happening When I change default device and save my options and exit then go back in it has changed default device back to SPDIF interface I changed default to USB headset to see if it would change default to those and it did So I tried running windows media player and foobar with it set to speakers and not SPDIF Interface and no sound came out at all I tried testing the surround sound on speakers but only channels played I have done nothing differently from my first vista install Please help Nothing on google Oh my USB sound card is Gainward email protected MediaXtender Thanks nbsp

A:5.1 Surround Not Working - Vista - Gainward USB Ext. SCard - Logitech X530 Speakers

did you switch versions of vista, do yo uhave all vista updates, did you reinstall drivers for sound card, did your stero come with a cd, if so did you re-install it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/5-1-surround-not-working-vista-gainward-usb-ext-scard-logitech-x530-speakers.678253/
Relevancy 55.04%

I just installed a Logitech z-2300 speaker set + subwoofer. no software necessary, just plug and play, but I have gotten blue screens of death when I am multi tasking. Please help me stop this

A:Multiple Blue Screens of Death after Installing Logitech z-2300 speakers

Run through the steps given here:How to receive help diagnosing Blue Screens and Windows crashes

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/254114/multiple-blue-screens-of-death-after-installing-logitech-z-2300-speakers/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi ,can i use my woofer that came with my creative 2.1 sysytem and use these logitechs 2.0 with the subwoofer!!
Can i connect a woofer from a 2.1 speaker system to and 2.0 speakeer system

A:Logitech X-140 Multimedia Speakers (2.0) Logitech X-140 Multimedia

Can you provide the details of both systems ie make and model. A link to them would be better.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/100580-logitech-x-140-multimedia-speakers-2-0-logitech-x-140-multimedia.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi there, I've read numerous posts of different people having this issue, and some claim that the built in headset jack acts as a usb audio device, anyhow, when I have my Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver plugged in, my nice Logitech Z-10 speakers are complete static when sound is played, the only way I can get them to sound good again is to unplug the receiver and restart the computer. I'm sorry, but Microsoft hardware sucks half the time, this isn't the only issue I had to ( resolve ) with this.

Anyways, please please let me know if you or anyone happens to know a fix for this, I'd like to use my speakers without hassle, for some reason the speakers on my headset work fine luckily, while the receiver is plugged in.

A:Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever and Controller for PC conflicting with Speakers, static

Obviously microsoft customer support is nothing but foreigners that can barely speak English, their only knowledge of a solution to a problem is the information provided on the computer screen in front of them through a help program.

Funny how microsoft fights outsourcing, but they contribute to it, what hypocritic oxymorons.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xbox-360-wireless-reciever-and-controller-for-pc-conflicting-with-speakers-static.754030/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi i have a problem

i like conect my board how system audio 5.1 but need configuration of the back jacks ( line in - line out - mic in )

my system logiteh heve 3 wires in stereo jacks (orange - black - green)

because i conect 1 to 1 and sensor of the board show error

Only the speakers (green) from show Perfect!

Thanks

A:i have motherboard INTEL D946GZIS AND LOGITECH Z-5300e

Click here for a link to the Intel site that gives instructions on how to setup your audio. There are two different I/O configurations shown so you have to pick yours out.

Hope this helps.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-have-motherboard-intel-d946gzis-and-logitech-z-5300e.73026/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello,

I had some nasty problems with restarting my PC (Windows boot time doubled without any good reason). Suddenly Logitech's mouse was not working wirelessly. I still don't know what has gone wrong but after BIOS update computer did freeze in the Asus logo. I semi-accidentally removed mouse dongle from USB and BIOS suddenly launched normally. Weird! Now everything seems to be working correctly except the G700s dongle. Luckily BIOS is now safely updated to latest version(1802) from Asus site.

Have anyone else had any similar issues?
-BIOS lag
-dongle not working
-boot time doubling
-Hard drive scanning and repairing... <- not sure if it's the same problem

Sorry for my first messy forum post. I guess I did some BIOS updating few weeks ago also but nothing occured instantly. Still not sure about the source of the problem. Any ideas?

btw. Two years ago someone had similar problems with Asus Sabertooth mobo when I search through Google.

A:Asus z87 PRO motherboard AND Logitech G700s dongle problem

Well first off, I personally wouldn't attempt a BIOS update with a wireless keyboard. It's just one more chance for something to go wrong. I've been using wireless Logitech keyboards and trackballs for years with no issues. All of mine use the Unifying receiver. They all work with the stock Windows 8.0/8.1 drivers. I have had to link the odd device to get it to work when I didn't use the dongle that came with it. I bought a new keyboard mouse combo and only wanted the keyboard. To get it to work with my trackball I had to run the Unifying software and par a new device. Maybe your mouse has become unpaired for some reason. It couldn't hurt to try repairing them. Also have a look in Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and see if Logitech Unifying USB receiver is listed. There should be a bunch of other Logitech entries there also.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/44859-asus-z87-pro-motherboard-logitech-g700s-dongle-problem.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi,
I couldn't find the solution for the following problem:
I have a software which reguires the user profile to have rights to change system time. Software is run as a non-admin user profile so software's installer should give the proper rights. Installer is run as admin. Can this be done and if it can, how it is done?

Thanks in advance,
Antti

A:Automatically giving rights to a user profile to change system time

Hi Antti,

i didn't get your question correctly.

What i understand is you don't want to give the access to the particular user. is that right?
For this, you can change the priorities for the user account.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/268051-automatically-giving-rights-user-profile-change-system-time.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I am using a Logitech K400r touchpad keyboard with a ProBook 450 G3, and have just downloaded what I believe is the latest driver,  Synaptics LuxPad V7.5 version 19.0.19.1I am unable to change some of the settings on the touchpad (eg turn off the pinch zoom).  I can enter those settings via control panel, and it tells me they have been applied, but it makes no difference to the operation of the touchpad (ie pinch zoom is still on).How can I fix this?

A:UInable to change settings on Logitech K400r keyboard

Hi, Logitech keyboard and Synaptics are two different things (hardware and software). My suggestion: ask Logitech, does the keyboard supports Synaptics software OR does Logitech have same driver/software which supports Synaptics. Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/UInable-to-change-settings-on-Logitech-K400r-keyboard/td-p/5676407
Relevancy 51.6%

I have a change hotkey after Keyboard settings Logitech reboot Logitech Y-ST Internet keyboard that works fine it has seven assigned function buttons across the top of the board Search Files E-Mail WWW Mute - and volume but I ve noticed that the one of them WWW keeps giving me the quot Files quot function instead Logitech Keyboard hotkey settings change after reboot of the Internet I ve successfully re-set this several times in the Control Panel so that all works fine but on rebooting the same problem returns as if I d made no correction at all I have Windows XP Home Edition and all other hardware and software works fine Is there something I can activate to permanently set the changes I make Maybe Control Panel keyboard is not the right place to set changes The keyboard came with the PC and doesn t have a separate software CD so I ve unplugged and re-plugged so that it detects and installs the hardware drivers just to make sure they re the right ones but to no avail Everything else on the keyboard works well nbsp

A:Logitech Keyboard hotkey settings change after reboot

By using a bit of lateral thinking, I have found a solution to this baffling problem, though not a cause for it.
When the WWW button opens Files, the path is C:\Windows\Program Files\Internet where there are some files associated with my ISP, not currently in use. By moving this folder into another (Internet Explorer), the WWW button can no longer find the folder it seeks, so its function has apparently reverted to opening the web browser as it should do.
Why it started opening files in the first place is still a mystery.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-keyboard-hotkey-settings-change-after-reboot.697288/
Relevancy 51.6%

Whenever I use this specific mouse wired or wireless, a strange issue occurs where I cannot move windows around or click the taskbar until I ctrl+alt+del, I also would be unable too click certain things issues with things such as USB ports not working suddenly started to pop up so I googled the problem and found out that the CMOS battery was corrupted somehow. I know this issue isn't to do with Windows as the problem persisted when I reinstalled Windows and even occurred when using the Windows installation disk.

The problems disappeared as soon as I replaced the mouse with another one, is there any solution to this rather odd issue? Could it be the CMOS battery in the motherboard getting older and needing replacing? The PC is around 2 years old.

A:Weird issue with Logitech G700, corrupting CMOS battery on motherboard

No, a battery cannot be corrupted. It can lose charge or die, and that can cause some weird problems.

Yours does not sound like one of them. It sounds like you have a defective mouse that is shorting out.
You can test the mouse on another computer. If the problem follows the mouse, then you have your answer.

You can test the battery with a battery tester or multimeter. It should read no less trhan 3 volts.
Or just buy a new one (CR2032). They are cheap.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/299713-weird-issue-logitech-g700-corrupting-cmos-battery-motherboard.html