Windows Support Forum

Laptop blue screens

Q: Laptop blue screens

Hey guys!

This time I'm on a friend's Pavilon G series laptop.
Lately, whenever we put it to sleep mode and want to wake it up, it usually goes into a blue screen.

This time however, I was just playing world of tanks with my stunning 7 fps [I hate laptops. SO.MUCH.], when it decided to blue screen on me.

I have absolutely no idea what's causing it and why the sleep mode shenanigans started ,but you good gentlemen might.
I've attached the blue-screen minidump from 15 minutes ago so you smarter ones had something to go on.

Basic information : Windows 7 [Windows 7 basic mode, not aero].
4 GB of RAM
Phenom II N660 Dual-core processor, 3.00 Ghz

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2if03r <=== The minidump file, around 343 KB.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-blue-screens.1037539/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Laptop blue screens

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 64.93%

Ok i got one of those screens! Blue Laptop store bought laptops that comes with vista basic and a whole bunch of mess and non-needed partitions So i decided to just install windows over the top I started the install app deleted all the partitions and created a new one using all the unallocated space Then i installed windows to the new partition It installed fine booted for the first time i was tired so i shut it down and went to bed The next morning i turned it on it looked like it was booting Laptop Blue screens! fine but then it went straight to start up repair the start up repair went for about minutes and said no solution could be found I tried a couple more times every time the start up repair would take longer to say the same thing until it simply started blue screening shortly after quot Starting Windows quot So i decided to try Laptop Blue screens! reinstalling over the top i put the installation disk in started the setup it loaded files and said quot Starting Windows quot shortly after it blue screened So now i had no clue what was happening i managed to get into start up repair somehow don't remember and got into command prompt from there i formatted the partition deleting all files on the disk I then tried to boot to check if the format was successful and it said no bootmgr etc was found so i determined the hard-drive was now clean So i put the installation disk in and booted from it same thing loaded files quot Starting Windows quot blue screen I have no clue what is going on here and would appreciate any help i am beginning to think it is a hardware error og some sort BTW it is windows build

A:Laptop Blue screens!

Quote: Originally Posted by alex21

Ok i got one of those store bought laptops that comes with vista basic and a whole bunch of mess and non-needed partitions. So i decided to just install windows 7 over the top.

I started the install app, deleted all the partitions and created a new one using all the unallocated space. Then i installed windows 7 to the new partition.

It installed fine, booted for the first time, i was tired so i shut it down and went to bed.

The next morning i turned it on it looked like it was booting fine but then it went straight to start up repair, the start up repair went for about 30 minutes and said no solution could be found. I tried a couple more times, every time the start up repair would take longer to say the same thing, until it simply started blue screening shortly after "Starting Windows".

So i decided to try reinstalling over the top, i put the installation disk in started the setup it loaded files and said "Starting Windows" shortly after it blue screened.

So now i had no clue what was happening, i managed to get into start up repair somehow, don't remember, and got into command prompt, from there i formatted the partition deleting all files on the disk. I then tried to boot to check if the format was successful and it said no bootmgr etc was found, so i determined the hard-drive was now clean.

So i put the installation disk in and booted from it, same thing loaded files, "Starting Windows", blue screen. I have no clue what is going on here and would appreciate any help, i am beginning to think it is a hardware error og some sort.

BTW it is windows 7 build 7068.

I had a similar problem with my Acer laptop with 7068, which seems to have been solved with 7077. If you don't want to download 7077, you might try a fresh burn and install of the 7068 DVD and see if that does the trick. Also, builds 7048 and 7057 behaved well with the Acer. Good luck!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/6822-laptop-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 64.93%

hi i ve had a slew of problems with my new computer -i get blue screened and it says a warning message that isn t the same from the previous windows you know hwo it normally said your system has become unstable and black screens screens Solved: blue green screens what not this message says that there was an error and windows is shutting itself down to prevent further damage -i get black screened iduno if thats the term but what happens is i ll Solved: blue screens black screens green screens be working on some files and then out of nowhere my monitor goes black the computer and monitor stay on but the monitor goes into some sort Solved: blue screens black screens green screens of standby mode thing where the power light flashes -i also ocassionally Solved: blue screens black screens green screens have trouble rebooting one of my other computers and whenever it gives me a problem the screen goes black and there s a green line that goes across the top of the monitor iv e tried spy ware removing programs anti viruses fire walls none of them seem to be working any help would be greatly apprecieated nbsp

A:Solved: blue screens black screens green screens

The issues sound a bit like a hardware failure, the blue STOP screen could be hardware or software.

The Black screen sounds like the PC has died, but the power supply continues to run. This could well be hardware.

Both issues could be something like overheating of the CPU (are all fans running, is the CPU fan dust clogged - shouldnt be if it's "new")?

If it's "new" and under warranty, take it back.

It would have helped to know if it was a desktop or laptop though.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-blue-screens-black-screens-green-screens.436776/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi, I have a laptop that's been booting up and will run for a bit and then blue screen. The process is expedited when I run any sort of anti-virus. Please help.

A:Laptop Starts Up but Blue Screens.

Same issue in safe mode?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/453973/laptop-starts-up-but-blue-screens/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello, Since January, I have been having Blue Screens errors and I do not know how to fix this problem. I have screens shots of the last two times my laptop suddenly displayed Blue Screen and it happened also hours ago, but I did not take a picture. Thank you!   ====================================== My System Information is:OS Name Microsoft Windows XP ProfessionalVersion 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600OS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Name KHALEDSystem Manufacturer Dell Inc.System Model Inspiron 1520System Type X86-based PCProcessor x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13 GenuineIntel ~1496 MhzBIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A04, 11/5/2007SMBIOS Version 2.4Windows Directory C:\WINDOWSSystem Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2Locale United StatesHardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)"User Name KHALEDTime Zone Pacific Standard TimeTotal Physical Memory 2,048.00 MBAvailable Physical Memory 1.15 GBTotal Virtual Memory 2.00 GBAvailable Virtual Memory 1.96 GBPage File Space 3.84 GBPage File C:\pagefile.sys

A:Laptop Crashing A lot!- Blue Screens!

The driver that has caused your BlueScreen is related to Trend Micro. Do you have a product of Trend Micro Installled?

Let's have a look for malware..

Install and run MBAM
Information about MBAM: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/how-to-use-malwarebytes-anti-malware-tutorial
If this scan has been done, please post the the log into your next reply.

Running TDSSKiller to obtain log

Note: Don't cure or delete a threat, but choose skip for all instead.
Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop
Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters

In the Additional options: Check Detect TDLFS file system
Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run

Choose for all threats to Skip for all of them.
Click Continue
Please post the TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt found in your root directory (typically c:\)
===================================================

ESET Online Scanner
==================
Note: If your AV is blocking Eset online scanner, please temporarily disable your AV.

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan This process may may take several hours, that is normal.
Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
Click the  button.
For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
Double click on the icon on your desktop.

Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
Click the Start button.
Accept any security warnings from your browser.
Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and » UNCHECK "Remove found threats" <== Important
Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth technology

ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
When the scan completes, click List Threats
Copy and paste the information in your next reply. (If no malware was found you will not be presented with a log).
Click the Back button.
Click the Finish button.
===================================================

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/502939/laptop-crashing-a-lot-blue-screens/
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello!

I bought a new pc a few months ago but i had too many (more than 67 in 5 months) blue screens in the last months.

I uploaded a few of them here. Can someone please check them for me and tell me whats wrong with my pc/os ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I runned orthos (more than 16 hours) and memtest without having any problems.

My system:
Motherboard: GIGABYTE MA790GP-DS4H AMD 790GX DDR2 HDMI HD3300
Cpu: Phenom II X4 940 Quad-Core 3.0GHz 8MB AM2+Black Edition
Ram: KINGSTON HyperX 4GB 1066MHz DDR2 CL5
Hdd: WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black SATA2 500GB 32MB
GPU: HIS HD4870 IceQ 4+ Turbo 1GB 256bit GDDR5 16X

A:Vista 64 bit Random Blue Screens (67 blue screens in 5 months)

Okay, I read six of your most recent minidumps contained in your first Zip file and all four in your second Zip file.

Here are the ones that stand out because they give a probable cause.

Two errors are 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

The driver cited in both is klim6.sys which belongs to Kaspersky.

Four errors are 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
The Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown processor instruction. A Stop 0x1E condition can be caused by invalid memory and access violations similar to those that generate Stop 0xA errors.

0xA errors are caused by either hardware or drivers attempting to address an IRQ Level they have no business doing.

In all four the same Kaspersky driver kl1.sys was cited as the probable cause of your system crashes.

* I suggest updating Kaspersky and/or doing a search on their forums to see what the community has to say.

By the way, nice PC.

* Get back to us with any results.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/vista-64-bit-random-blue-screens-67-blue-screens-in-5-months.136306/
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi all,

Purchased a Lenovo G580 yesterday with Windows 8 on and before I give up hope and return this computer I was looking for some advice.

Yesterday throughout the day I was getting blue screens and having to restart the computer - to do with ntoskrnl.exe, igdkmd64.sys, CLFS.SYS, WppRecorder.sys, dxgkrnl.sys. I was advised to check my drivers so I updated what I could find and the Intel website updated a number of drivers.

Now I am not experiencing these blue screens but if I leave the laptop say ten minutes unattended the screen freezes and becomes very pixelated and I have to restart.

Is this likely to be a hardware fault or could there still be some technical tricks I could yet try? I could easily return the laptop but didn't want to uninstall everything and get another if there's something I can yet do.

Relevancy 63.64%

hi there i am new to posting but here goes, i have an advent roma 3001 (3030ea) and it randomly blue screens

i have run memtest with no errors, formatted and reinstalled windows twice 64bit then 32bit and same problem.blue screens or just restarts randomly

any help would be much appreciated

i will attach a rar of my minidump files

A:advent laptop random blue screens

Hi and welcome to TSF I have moved you to Bsod's and app crashes for more help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/advent-laptop-random-blue-screens-580032.html
Relevancy 63.64%

A few months ago my Toshiba laptop blue screened and never recovered I m not exactly sure what the problem is and after trying everything I could to recover the laptop I m still at a loss as to what exactly the problem is I m an experienced IT from while blue screens Laptop disk booting person and usually can get things like this working but before I go out and buy a new motherboard I just want to make sure that is Laptop blue screens while booting from disk what the problem is When trying to boot from Laptop blue screens while booting from disk any disk to say reinstall windows or even boot into a live CD the computer freezes I ve tried to install Windows XP and Windows but the laptop will freeze during the disk bootup and not get anywhere near the install portion It does start to boot up at least but I get the blue screen mostly when the Windows logos appear I ve also tried booting from a Linux live CD into BartPE and also a mini-XP version and all freeze during the boot up process I ve tried replacing memory that didn t fix the solution I get one beep during bootup so I assume all is fine there Basically my next move of action is to buy a new motherboard and try that but I don t want to go and spend the money only to replace it and find out that wasn t the problem These are two of the blue screens I ve received While Booting from Windows XP Install Disk IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL While Booting from Windows Install Disk BAD POOL HEADER Any help suggestions will be greatly appreciated nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/laptop-blue-screens-while-booting-from-disk.155802/
Relevancy 63.64%

Hopefully I m posting this in the right place My laptop is an Asus VX Lamborghini and I ve had for it two years Here is the technical info Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Atom TM CPU D GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count Laptop crashing constantly/blue screens RAM Mb Graphics Card AMD Radeon Laptop crashing constantly/blue screens HD M Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total Laptop crashing constantly/blue screens - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC VX S Antivirus Norton Premier Edition Updated and Laptop crashing constantly/blue screens EnabledClick to expand In the past few months it has been running very slow and regularly crashes just shuts down completely or shows the blue screen of death At one point a virus was accidentally downloaded but I got rid of it and didn t have any more problems for months I was advised this time to wipe the computer completely and start again I have backed up all my documents onto an external hard drive and I m not sure how to proceed I know a bit about computers I m just not sure what to do once the computer has deleted everything Will the basic set up of the laptop remain and I just load my backed up documents back on If someone could guide me through the easiest and most basic way to wipe a hard drive and start over fresh that d be great Thank you nbsp

Relevancy 63.64%

Another blue screen problem - just installed Windows 7 on my 1 month old laptop last week. Now I'm getting random bluescreens every other day. I know the common cause of these would probably be bad RAM but the laptop ran perfectly fine with Windows Vista for a month with no bluescreens at all.

Minidumps attached - much help appreciated thanks.

A:Windows 7 - Random Blue Screens on Laptop

Unknown hardware failure; possibly RAM casuing apparant kernel corrpution.

In future ---> http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

jcgriff2

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp2_minidumps[1].zip\100809-19406-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c53000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e90e50
Debug session time: Wed Oct 7 17:39:24.754 2009 (GMT-7)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:20:27.455
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff80002c8d798}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 0000000080050031
Arg3: 00000000000406f8
Arg4: fffff80002c8d798

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002cc4469 to fffff80002cc4f00

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`0408ad28 fffff800`02cc4469 : 00000000`0000007f 00000000`00000008 00000000`80050031 00000000`000406f8 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff800`0408ad30 fffff800`02cc2932 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff800`0408ae70 fffff800`02c8d798 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+0xb2
fffff880`02fc5cf0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!SeAccessCheckFromState+0x58

STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2
fffff800`02cc2932 90 nop

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!K... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-random-blue-screens-on-laptop-420508.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I've upgraded my memory in my Pack Bell laptop according to manufacturers guidelines and now my machine just blue screens.

If I take the memory out and leave my original memory in it works fine.

I had 256mb of PC2700 DDR 333MHZ and I bought another 512mb of PC2700 DDR 333MHZ

The BIOS sees my memory but it continually blue screens.

The blue screen error is as follows:

The problem seems to be caused by the following file: ACPI.sys
PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0x88BF02C1, 0x00000000, 0xF7BB6DIB, 0x00000000)

ACPI.sys - Address F7BB6DIB BASE AT F7BA3000, DATESTAMP 41107d27

Can anybody help me.

Cheers.

A:I've upgraded my memory now my laptop just blue screens...help please

I'd take the ram back to where you got it. It sure sounds like you got some bad ram.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ive-upgraded-my-memory-now-my-laptop-just-blue-screens-help-please.30304/
Relevancy 62.78%

I've just received a new laptop in the last few days, however I'm encountering BSODs at random intervals. The laptop was a custom build by PCSpecialist, I've contacted their support, but as I'm not sure where the issue might lie I thought I'd post here.

When the laptop first booted it blue screened, however this hasn't recurred, Neverwinter always blue screens during start up, and then it's happened once while using Spotify and once while sorting out a second monitor (although this has worked fine since).

I ran Prime95 for a while with no issues, on both high-CPU and high-memory torture tests. However the Heaven benchmark blue screened during loading.

I've attached the information grabbed by the SF Diagnostics Tool. Let me know if there's anything else I can provide, thanks!

A:Blue screens of death on new laptop - ntoskrnl.exe+75b80

Code:
BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80075e4a10, fffff80000ba2748, fffffa800a907010}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : pci.sys

Code:
0: kd> !irp fffffa800a907010
Irp is active with 4 stacks 3 is current (= 0xfffffa800a907170)
No Mdl: No System Buffer: Thread 00000000: Irp stack trace. Pending has been returned
cmd flg cl Device File Completion-Context
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-00000000

Args: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[ 16, 0] 0 0 fffffa80075e4a10 00000000 fffff8800f38e0b4-fffffa800b4fc010
\Driver\pci nvlddmkm
>[ 16, 2] 0 e1 fffffa8009927480 00000000 00000000-00000000 pending
\Driver\nvlddmkm
Args: 00000000 00000001 00000001 00000000
[ 0, 0] 0 0 00000000 00000000 00000000-fffffa800bab0f90

Code:
0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f24c000 fffff880`0fe83000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Wed Oct 23 07:21:50 2013 (52676AFE)
CheckSum: 00C0CF0F
ImageSize: 00C37000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Update your nVidia graphics card driver to the latest WHQL version, it seems to be causing problems in most of the dump files. The latest dump file revealed that it was causing some kind of pool leak or excessive resource consumption.

Code:
0: kd> !devobj fffffa80075e4a10
Device object (fffffa80075e4a10) is for:
Cannot read info offset from nt!ObpInfoMaskToOffset
\Driver\pci DriverObject fffffa80069cc280
Current Irp 00000000 RefCount 0 Type 00000023 Flags 00001040
DevExt fffffa80075e4b60 DevObjExt fffffa80075e4f88 DevNode fffffa80075e5b90
ExtensionFlags (0000000000)
Characteristics (0x00000100) FILE_DEVICE_SECURE_OPEN
AttachedDevice (Upper) fffffa80075e5e40 \Driver\ACPI
Device queue is not busy.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/312144-blue-screens-death-new-laptop-ntoskrnl-exe-75b80.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi I m sorry I can t post up the specs of my computer straight away it keeps crashing to the BSOD as soon as it loads up the desktop I know it s a -month old VAIO VGN-AW -ZRF with Ghz processor and GB HD I paid a lot of money for it but now it seems to be dying on me which is rough because my computer 6-month Screens On of - Death Viao Blue old laptop. is my livelihood I m an online teacher I tried to solve the problem by restoring a Symantec Ghost image from days ago as everything else failed to stop the BSOD s But even this didn t work I don t know what s happened why would it suddenly start doing this Maybe it s a virus yesterday I installed Macromedia Fireworks and told NOD to take no action against the Trojan and virus in keygen warnings assuming they were just false positives But howcome a clean Ghost image restore didn t solve it This is a first for me this has always been my last resort to solve any problem and never let me down I read that it maybe something in the kernel whatever that is I know that my C Windows drive is preceded by two other tiny partitions one called System reserve i think this is GB and the other is just a few MB in size but Blue Screens of Death - On 6-month old Viao laptop. i can t remember what it s called But i think it does say ctive whereas my actual C drive isn t active After running System Files Integrity Check and Repair I got RESULT FAILED ERROR CODE x and different texts come up with the BSOD like Iastor sys - An attempt was made to write to read-only memory and DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Also unknown bugcheck Bugcheck d Parameters x b x x xfffff d d I m sorry if these Blue Screens of Death - On 6-month old Viao laptop. details are a bit scrappy I just wrote down as fast as i could what I read on the BSOD but it flashes up so quickly and disappears so I don t have time to even see most of what is written I am here because I came across your site in a Google search and from what I saw there are some pretty knowledgeable guys in here Please can someone re-assure me that my new computer isn t fried because I can t Blue Screens of Death - On 6-month old Viao laptop. afford a new one and even a hardware repair would be out of reach at the moment I am just praying it s something else Thank you nbsp

A:Blue Screens of Death - On 6-month old Viao laptop.

closing this thread - continue here
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-7/967572-blue-screens-death-6-month.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens-of-death-on-6-month-old-viao-laptop.967569/
Relevancy 62.78%

My laptop is having an issue wherein it lags for 10-15 minutes on the shutdown screen before coming up with a BSOD. In addition, the network adapter will work for a short time before disconnecting and saying that there are no connections to be found. If the computer restarts, I can troubleshoot issues with the adapter, and it will work for a short time before disconnecting again. I don't know if the two are related, but it's been extremely frustrating. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 5995 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000, -1924 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 595017 MB, Free - 304275 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, JM40_HR
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-blue-screens-with-driver_state_failure-error-on-shutdown.1124211/
Relevancy 62.78%

Blue Screens of Death - On -month old Viao laptop Hi I m sorry I can t post up the specs of my computer straight away it keeps crashing to the BSOD as soon as it loads up the desktop I know it s a -month old VAIO VGN-AW -ZRF with Ghz processor and GB HD I paid a lot of money for it but now it seems to be dying on me which is rough because my computer is my livelihood I m an online teacher I tried to solve the problem by restoring a Symantec Ghost image from days ago as everything else failed to stop the BSOD s But even this didn t work I don t know what s happened why would it suddenly start doing this Maybe it s a virus yesterday I installed Macromedia Fireworks and 6-month Blue Screens Death old Viao of laptop. - On told NOD to take no action against the Trojan and virus in keygen warnings assuming they were just false positives But howcome a clean Ghost image restore didn t solve it This is Blue Screens of Death - On 6-month old Viao laptop. a first for me this has Blue Screens of Death - On 6-month old Viao laptop. always been my last resort to solve any problem and never let me down I read that it maybe something in the kernel whatever that is I know that my C Windows drive is preceded by two other tiny partitions one called System reserve i Blue Screens of Death - On 6-month old Viao laptop. think this is GB and the other is just a few MB in size but i can t remember what it s called But i think it does say ctive whereas my actual C drive isn t active After running System Files Integrity Check and Repair I got RESULT FAILED ERROR CODE x and different texts come up with the BSOD like Iastor sys - An attempt was made to write to read-only memory and DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Also unknown bugcheck Bugcheck d Parameters x b x x xfffff d d I m sorry if these details are a bit scrappy I just wrote down as fast as i could what I read on the BSOD but it flashes up so quickly and disappears so I don t have time to even see most of what is written I am here because I came across your site in a Google search and from what I saw there are some pretty knowledgeable guys in here Please can someone re-assure me that my new computer isn t fried because I can t afford a new one and even a hardware repair would be out of reach at the moment I am just praying it s something else Thank you nbsp

Relevancy 62.78%

http I I forums techguy org hardware -extremely-loud-fan-crazy-temperature html I m beginning with this link because it is related to this previous issue Its still the same computer with the same general problems However I discovered that by ensuring white screens, of screens, black screens... nowhere! out blue that windows media player was constantly playing music the computer operates fast and smoothly for as long as I need it to sometimes longer white screens, black screens, blue screens... out of nowhere! than hours albeit with the fan running full speed and flooding the house with its noise All has been well until the other day I needed to burn some cds and reconnected the cdrom Since then its been subject to occasional freezes mostly when left to sit when I leave the house on a whim I ve noticed that I sometimes return to a black screen but erroneously attributed it to my white screens, black screens, blue screens... out of nowhere! computers failed attempts to hibernate even though that option is disabled Anyway its been working wonderfully anyway when I ve needed to use it However today I was doing a little basic browsing only about three tabs open of an automotive website I frequently read The screen randomly went all white while loading a page and the computer froze up My only option when it does that is to do a hard restart so I did I decided to disconnect my cdrom again The computer then booted up normally showed my desktop and loaded all icons and everything but before everything was up and running the whole screen went black and it froze Then I got this computers very first quot blue screen of death quot which cited critical hardware failure It didn t stay up long enough for me to read it and went back to the initial gateway boot screen I then turned it off out of fear Sorry this is so long but I feel like details results I haven t downloaded anything in a while I m pretty positive I m free of malware this literally happened out of nowhere Could someone please help me figure out what to do next This poor thing is on its last leg but its all I have at the moment besides my android Thanks nbsp

A:white screens, black screens, blue screens... out of nowhere!

OK, I have read you last thread and sounds like you made some progress.

Lets see the details of the Blue Screen, follow this guide to attach it to your next post.

First locate your minidump files, they are usually found by clicking on your C: drive, in Windows Explorer, then click on Windows to view the contents. If your operating system is installed under a different drive letter then look there. They should be stored under a file called minidump.The files will have a .dmp extension.
Zip up at least 6 of the most recent files into one zip folder and save on your desktop (if there are less then just zip up what you have).
NOTE To zip up a file in Windows (all versions). Right-click the file or folder, click on Send To, and then click Compressed (zipped) Folder and save it to your desktop.
Open Windows Explorer, click on Desktop in the left column so you can see the zip file. In the left column click on C: > Windows > Minidump and then drag & drop any additional .dmp files into the zip folder.

&#8226; Below the Message Box click on Go Advanced. Then scroll down until you see a button, Manage Attachments. Click on that and a new window opens.
&#8226; Click on the Browse button, find the zip folder you made earlier and doubleclick on it.
&#8226; Now click on the Upload button. When done, click on the Close this window button at the bottom of the page.
&#8226; Enter your message-text in the message box, then click on Submit Message/Reply.Click to expand...

Just re-posting the link for your last thread as you didn't post it correctly: http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/1013195-extremely-loud-fan-crazy-temperature.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/white-screens-black-screens-blue-screens-out-of-nowhere.1037842/
Relevancy 62.35%

For the last few weeks I have been unable to put my computer to sleep for transport or other general reasons When I do it appears to be fine but when I open it up and tell it to wake up then it either comes on and blue screens straight away or it comes on as though it's going to work fine but there is a spike in CPU usage according to the desktop gadget and then in the next few minutes it either freezes laptop. Blue waking only when appearing Unknown issue; Screens or blue screens If I shut the computer down instead of putting it to sleep then it is fine booting up however when it tries to automatically restart if it Unknown issue; Blue Screens appearing only when waking laptop. has been put on sleep then it sometimes fails to start and Unknown issue; Blue Screens appearing only when waking laptop. suggests launching start-up repair If I select start normally then it usually is ok but if I turn the computer off for a few seconds and then try to boot it as normal then it is always ok Once the computer is running it never shows any signs of a problem and can run for an entire day without issue There are no speed issues and there are no programs which don't work If it is relevant so far these blue screens have had at least different titles including 'INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED' 'BAD POOL HEADING' and 'IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL' I can't remember the others right now Basically I was just wondering if this is an issue I should be worried about getting worse because right now I can deal with shutting the computer down every night until I can get a new machine in October but if it's going to get worse then I want to be prepared or fix it preemptively

A:Unknown issue; Blue Screens appearing only when waking laptop.

FYI:
My system is 2 years old in August.
It had its hard-drive replaced about a year ago.
The OS was originally installed on the laptop, I assume (obviously) that it was reinstalled when the new HDD was put in so the installation is ~ 1 year old.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236386-unknown-issue-blue-screens-appearing-only-when-waking-laptop.html
Relevancy 62.35%

MY mother has a Dell Laptop with Windows Vista. After the computer being on a bit the fan starts making this horrible sound and sometimes the she gets the blue screen and causes the computer to restart. Anyone ever seen or heard of this?

A:Dell laptop makes horrible noise then blue screens

Hmm, interesting.

Does the laptop appear to be getting hotter and hotter as you use it? Are you sure that the fan is actually spinning/the cause of the sound.

Sounds to me like the fan could be faulty. I've also had large clumps of dust (Large enough to stop the fan spinning) caught in the fanblades, meaning I had to disassemble the laptop to resolve the issue.

You could try giving the fan/air filter a blow out with compressed air and see what happens/if it improves. Also make sure that the fan is actually spinning to start with.

What does the noise sound like also?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-laptop-makes-horrible-noise-then-blue-screens.163915/
Relevancy 62.35%

win7- 64bit on Sony VPCEE31FX Vaio a couple years old.
using external Dell monitor successfully for a couple years.
Starting today, I get blackouts, about 2 seconds duration, maybe 2 per hour, and each time I get a Desktop Windows Manager alert in the Task Bar.
When I click View Problem Details, I get event: APPCRASH and Application Name: DWM.exe.

I did some searching and found a suggestion to run a SFC scan to check for any corrupted files. I did and it found no difficulties.

Today I also had two Blue-Screens come up. The messages stay up maybe 15 seconds, so I couldn't copy much. First one suggested running Memory Check, which I would do if I could find it. I searched my computer and found no Memory Check. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and found no memory errors.

The second one said System Service Exception.

Not sure what to try next...........

-Chuck N.

A:Sony Vaio laptop screen-blackouts and blue-screens

Please download MiniToolBox , save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes: List last 10 Event Viewer log List Installed Programs List Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and paste the content into your next post.Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 .Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/479963/sony-vaio-laptop-screen-blackouts-and-blue-screens/
Relevancy 61.49%

My girlfriend s mom s laptop was having this problem with the resolution of her screen It would boot to the win XP login screen with the normal x resolution but then once you got past the login screen screens, blue LAPTOP safe Screen DELL mode nothing, shows LCD it would flicker and switch to x LCD Screen shows nothing, safe mode blue screens, DELL LAPTOP I looked in display settings and saw that there were two display setups One LCD Screen shows nothing, safe mode blue screens, DELL LAPTOP was Default monitor on Intel integrated graphics and the other was Plug and Play monitor on Intel integrated graphics The Default monitor one was the one which was set to x the P amp P monitor was defaulting to x So what I did was probably stupidly uninstalled both monitors and both display adapters intel integrated graphics was listed twice in device manager once with LCD Screen shows nothing, safe mode blue screens, DELL LAPTOP - at the end and the other had - and rebooted The windows XP load up screen displayed the one with the moving progress bar and then the screen would go blank I tried connecting a monitor to the VGA out port and the monitor had the same screen as the LCD screen I know it s not frozen though because if I hit the up arrow and then enter it logs in and makes the login noise and then if I hit the power button it turns itself off with the turn off noise When I try to go to safe mode it gives a blue screen and before I even have a chance to see what it says all I see is a flash of blue it reboots itself I can t disable that setting because I can t get into windows What can I do I thought that by uninstalling all the video drivers windows would install a default video driver or just reinstall the video drivers it had from the get-go Thanks for ANY and ALL replies nbsp

Relevancy 59.77%

I recently have been getting blue shutdown screens on my laptop. I will give you plenty of information about my computer. I put all the information about the Blue screen dump files and my System Information file in an attachment. I hope this helps. I recently found out you could save the System Information file as a text and also as an .exe. This should help diagnose the problem! This is how it happens, I will be using my computer and then the computer will become very slow and unresponsive. It is not completely unresponsive but it will be so slow that I cannot use it, then after about 3 minutes of this slow unresponsiveness the blue screen will show up and say driver power state failure and shutdown. I recently formatted the computer because it had been doing this before so I restored it back to factory defaults about one month ago.

A:Driver Power State Failure Blue Screens on Windows 7 Home Premium eMachine Laptop

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/driver-power-state-failure-blue-screens-on-windows-7-home-premium-emachine-laptop.1062410/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi

I have a e7740 Dell laptop that bluescreens and black screens when connected to VGA or HDMI

The errors are ntsokrnl + exe + 73bc0 and Fastfat.sys + 1d82

I have attached minidumps.

Can someone help me resolve this issue please?

A:Blue Screens and Black Screens when connected to VGA or HDMI

Moved to Bsod's for further help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screens-and-black-screens-when-connected-to-vga-or-hdmi-943041.html
Relevancy 58.48%

And I'm back again giving you another annoying dilemma to help me with Okay the problems are on my main pc The specs are below Windows Ult bit Gigabyte GA-UD H AMD Phenom II X T GB DDR PNY RAM GB Seagate HDD Dynex Watt Power Supply all parts were bought BRAND NEW These problems ONLY occur when the pc boots up for the first time after I shut it down at Rogue Blue screens/Black screens night and start it in the morning Every now and then the pc will boot up to Rogue Blue screens/Black screens the desktop Everything looks normal All the taskbar icons load internet connection everything However when I begin to use an application primarily firefox to browse the web the pc will begin to stutter The Rogue Blue screens/Black screens cursor movements become jagged and in about seconds the screen goes black The pc fans are still on but the hard drive light is off Once the screen went to a sky blue color instead of black but Rogue Blue screens/Black screens the outcome was the same The only way out is to reset the pc After that everything runs fine I can do anything to the pc and it never crashes This problem only occurs when the pc first initializes Another issue is random blue screens I've encountered about - in the past two months When I start my morning I boot my pc and walk out to get my coffee leaving it to idle Sometimes when I come back a BSOD is waiting for me Each time it's been the error code xF which doesn't do me a whole lot of good because that tells me it's a problem with hardware or software drivers I can't debug the dump files either because each time the pc blue screens it freezes before the memory can be dumped and saved So I have a barren minidump folder Event viewer doesn't say anything other than the pc shut down unexpectedly and all that And yes I've done the following -Set my pc to create minidump files -Ran memtest ram checked out OK -chkdsk OK -sfc scannow OK -Ran seatools boot disc couldn't load the environment correctly but worked on my laptop Any ideas As always thanks for your input

A:Rogue Blue screens/Black screens

How did you calculate PSU power? Seems a bit low...?

Could you please upload as instructed here even though you don't have dumps?
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/182248-rogue-blue-screens-black-screens.html
Relevancy 58.48%

My pc specs are below Windows Ult bit Gigabyte GA-UD H AMD Phenom II X T GB DDR PNY RAM GB Seagate HDD Dynex Watt Power Supply all parts were bought BRAND NEW These problems ONLY occur when the pc boots up for the first time after I shut it down at night and start it in the morning Every now and then the pc will boot up to the desktop Everything looks normal All the taskbar icons load internet connection everything However when I begin to use an application primarily firefox to browse the web the pc will begin to stutter The cursor movements become jagged and in about seconds the screen goes black The pc fans are still on Blue screens/Black Rogue screens but the hard drive light is off Once the screen went to a sky blue color instead of black but the outcome was the same The only way out is to reset Rogue Blue screens/Black screens the pc After that everything runs fine I can do anything to the pc and it never crashes This problem only occurs when the pc first initializes Another issue is random blue screens I ve encountered about - in the past two months When I start my morning I boot my pc and walk out to get my coffee leaving it to idle Sometimes when I come back a BSOD is waiting for me Each time it s been the error code xF which doesn t do me a whole lot of good because that tells me it s a problem with hardware or software drivers I can t debug the dump files either because each time the pc blue screens it freezes before the memory can be dumped and saved So I have a barren minidump folder Event viewer doesn t say anything other than the pc shut down unexpectedly and all that And yes I ve done the following -Set my pc to create minidump files -Ran memtest ram checked out OK -chkdsk OK -sfc scannow OK -Ran seatools boot disc couldn t load the environment correctly but worked on my laptop Any ideas As always thanks for your input nbsp

A:Rogue Blue screens/Black screens

Check the system Properties \ Startup and Recovery. Is the wright debug info set to Small Memory dump or Kernel Memory dump. You need it set to Small Memory dump to have a minidump log file in C:\Windows\minidump It would be best to have that file to see whats going on.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rogue-blue-screens-black-screens.1013833/
Relevancy 56.76%

recent crash many screens! Solved: Screens...so Blue blue dumps Since I can t figure out the cause I humbly come to you Solved: Blue Screens...so many blue screens! for help Here is my my WhoCrashed report System Information local computer name PL-PC windows version Windows Vista Service Pack build windows dir C Windows CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core TM CPU GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total VM free Crash Dump Analysis Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Wed PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k x C Bugcheck code x xFFFFFFFFFE A x xFFFFFFFF A C x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Multi-User Win Driver Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Wed Solved: Blue Screens...so many blue screens! PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k EngEraseSurface x Bugcheck code x xFFFFFFFFFE A x xFFFFFFFF A C x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Multi-User Win Driver Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntkrnlpa exe nt xCDABF Bugcheck code xC x xFFFFFFFFB AA x x Error BAD POOL CALLER file path C Windows system ntkrnlpa exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that the current thread is making a bad pool request This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp This was probably caused by the following module fltmgr sys fltmgr x C F Bugcheck code xC x xFFFFFFFFD xFFFFFFFFD x Error DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION file path C Windows system drivers fltmgr sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager Bug check description This is the general bug check code for fatal errors found by Driver Verifier The driver attempted to free memory after having written past the end of the allocation A bug check with this parameter occurs only when the Pool Tracking option of Driver Verifier is active This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Tue PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp This was probably caused by the following module usbport sys USBPORT x C B Bugcheck code xA xFFFFFFFF D CCD x x xFFFFFFFF D CCD Error I... Read more

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi all Firstly my spec also in my profile cpu intel q mobo evga i gfx GTS Storage gb OCZ SSD for OS plus a gb HHD think its WDigital slave RAM gb OS Win Problem started last night after installing my copy of Dishonored blue and or blue/purple across GFX screens lines Problem monitor HDD? Played the game a bit then it suddenly froze and the audio went all crazy then bluescreened GFX Problem or HDD? blue/purple lines across monitor and blue screens Tried to find out the problem but kept on getting bluescreened then finally a CHKDSK popped up for my D slave drive uh-oh it found a few problems and I was finally able to play the game a bit Touching my gfx card it was quite hot but the temp apparently was only c wasnt under load though at that point Also updated to lastest nvidia drivers So I thought it was fixed woke up this morning and decided to play some Heroes of Newerth got into a game and it happened again My screen went all blue purple lines ish in a pattern and the audio froze Manually did a chkdsk on both drives but it didnt find anything to fix I really have no idea how to troubleshoot this I have space on both my drives so its not like its running out of room Attached is a picture of my monitor when the freeze happened Any advice nbsp

Relevancy 52.89%

Recently - past couple of weeks - I've been encountering "blue screens" at boot-up in the morning. I know these are serious, and probably indicate a new PC is needed; but maybe not. Can anyone please tell me how serious these errors are, and what the error source might be, based on the following technical information my system offers?:

12/20/11 - BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019 (ox00000020, 0xE6C30500, 0xE6C31178, 0x0D8FF728)

12/22/11 - STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x00000074, 0xAF7E3C28, 0x00000000)

12/31/11 - 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x8056BEF6, 0xAF247A80, 0x00000000)

Thank you.

A:Stop Error Screens ("Blue screens")

This could be caused by a bad hard drive, bad ram or software/driver that was recently installed.
Does the blue screen occur prior to logging into Windows?
Have you tried to boot into Windows safe mode?
Have you tried going back to a previous restore point?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/stop-error-screens-blue-screens-621636.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a blue screen problem that occurs unpredictably sometimes I m in the other room The info says quot bad pool call quot guess that means everybody out of the pool LOL Possible reasons I had a Cyberlink power DVD version on this screens making Blue blue! me comp and removed it Logitech quickcam was causing crashes and I removed it but after removal it kept trying to reinstall itself at startup even though the registry doesn t have any references to Logitech Quickcam or QuickC now So I made a log with HijackThis and am hoping someone here will magically figure out what s wrong I ve Blue screens making me blue! already spent hours investigating and am boggled By the way the log says I m running Windows XP but I m running Windows XP Media Center Edition and on this millionth restart I guess media center didn t open I don t need media center and would remove it if it were possible without messing up everything else There s practically Blue screens making me blue! nothing on here just Word because this is my downstairs computer and is used mainly for communication over the net My serious programs are on the upstairs computer Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxCfg exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxFwHlp exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxPol exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents HIPSEngine UmxAgent exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus ISafe exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files CA SharedComponents PPRT bin ITMRTSVC exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus VetMsg exe C Program Files Wireless-G USB Network adapter with SRX WLService exe C Program Files Wireless-G USB Network adapter with SRX WUSB GX exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Personal Firewall capfsem exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C WINDOWS system kmw run exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite cctray cctray exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus CAVRID exe C WINDOWS system KMW SHOW EXE C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Personal Firewall capfasem exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spam QSP- QOELoader exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spyware CAPPActiveProtection exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spyware PPCtlPriv exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite ccprovsp exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings Shohana Desktop HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Program Files Real RealPlayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO IEHlprObjClass - CE C CF - B - D -ABED- C - no file O - HK... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens-making-me-blue.647283/
Relevancy 51.17%

I just upgraded to Vista Screens Blue Blue Lines and sp and while it was installing my graphics card seems to have crapped out on me I am sure that the two things are unrelated Blue Lines and Blue Screens When I got to the boot screen several vertical blue lines appeared Before I could wrap my mind around what I was looking at I got a blue screen of death and my computer rebooted After several attempts at restoring my system while in safe mode I decided to simply uninstall my video card driver This seemed to allow me past the blue screen of death and access windows normally I am not sure whether or not windows is using my motherboard for graphics or my graphics card w o drivers I then tried to reinstall the drivers and ran into the blue lines and blue screens again I have a Sony Vaio laptop VGN-FZ E Nvidia Geforce M GT Vista sp The driver is the one that originally came with the computer dated Sony for some reason does not allow me to update it Can anyone please help me with a solution that does not involve getting a new computer i hear replacing the graphics card on a laptop is a good way to lose money Thanks

A:Blue Lines and Blue Screens

How come Sony doesn't allow you to update it? Have you tried going directly to Nvidia's site for the driver?

The updated driver will probably solve the blue line/blue screen problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/blue-lines-and-blue-screens-379717.html
Relevancy 51.17%

All of a sudden when I was playing Black Ops I got a Blue Screen and ever since I've been getting random BS's once in a while and I have no idea why and would highly appreciate any help I can get. I was googling around and found this site and saw you had helped a lot of people so I thought why not try. Anyways attached are the .dmp files and the System Health Report. It's been a while since I reinstalled Windows 7. It's the Ultimate edition and it's x64. My basic specs are:
AMD Athlon 7750 Dual Core at 2,7 GHz.
ATi Radeon HD 4670
4GB DDR2 ram at 800MHz
Gigabyte motherboard.

Greetings from Iceland, Brynjar!(No pun intended in the title by the way)

A:Blue Screens started out of the blue.

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp5_Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2.zip\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\061811-20092-01.dmp]
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03012000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03257650
Debug session time: Sat Jun 18 16:21:18.730 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 1 days 7:56:42.290
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\Lycosa.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Lycosa.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Lycosa.sys
Probably caused by : Lycosa.sys ( Lycosa+1c23 )
---------
1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exception
Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (Win32) 0 (0) - The operation completed successfully.
FAULTING_IP:
+0
00000000`00000000 ?? ???
EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 0000000000000000
EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E
PROCESS_NAME: BlackOpsMP.exe
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800030896be to fffff80003091cd0
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`03121dd8 fffff800`030896be : fffffa80`050e7bd0 fffffa80`0483bb00 fffff880`031225e0 fffff800`030bd890 : nt!KeBugCheck
fffff880`03121de0 fffff800`030bd55d : fffff800`03298968 fffff800`031d5cbc fffff800`03012000 fffff880`03122540 : nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+0xe
fffff880`03121e10 fffff800`030bc335 : fffff800`031d9028 fffff880`03121e88 fffff880`03122540 fffff800`03012000 : nt!RtlpExecuteHandlerForException+0xd
fffff880`03121e40 fffff800`030bf632 : fffff880`03122540 fffff880`031225e0 fffff880`00000001 00000000`00000001 : nt!RtlDispatchException+0x415
fffff880`03122520 fffff800`0304c6ea : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0512d500 : nt!RtlRaiseStatus+0x4e
fffff880`03122ac0 fffff880`08afbc23 : fffffa80`05100600 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 0000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/170433-blue-screens-started-out-blue.html
Relevancy 49.45%

HOW DO YOU FIX THIS???

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Dwm.exe
Application Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Application Timestamp: 4791944e
Fault Module Name: Dwm.exe
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Fault Module Timestamp: 4791944e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000000000000c678
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 7287
Additional Information 2: 9ed0c8ce566d95e54a1a90b775fe4842
Additional Information 3: 27e9
Additional Information 4: b04e9607475e6bdb13ec99451a46bdca

A:Blue screens again

Hi scriber, rather then pass this by I figured I'd give you some advice...

You'll have to provide a bit more information of the error code you're getting - when it happens, what it is you're doing when it occurs, the program that's causing it, etc. You'll also need to provide system specs.

Without the requested info, I'm afraid help will be limited to guesswork, or worse yet, no help at all.

Thanks

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/213015-blue-screens-again.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi My computer info is Dell Inspiron BIOS Version A - - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Intel Pentium M processor GHz Clock Speed GHz L Cahce Size Available Memory Page File Size MB Available Page File Virtual Memory MB Available Virtual Memory Memory Slot DIMM A MB Memory Slot DIMM B MB Display Adapters ATI MOBILITY RADEON X MB I am using Kaspetsky Internet Security I have recently restored my Dell laptop to its factory state using the Dell system restore feature I was getting many crashes and blue screens before that Things have been OK with my laptop until a couple of days ago when I had two crashes and blue screens saying IRQL Not Less Or Equal Kernal blue screens stack in page error I have now performed blue screens Windows System blue screens restore and done full Kaspersky scans I am worried that there I am going to continue to have problems I mostly use my computer for making music and as its getting a bit old it does get pushed to its limit s a little The fan seems to kick in a bit more than it used to and I wonder if there might be hardware problem Any advice would be great thanks J

A:blue screens

Hello, we can still run a couple tools to see if something is there.Do you have service pack 3 installed?The errors may indicate a driver issue and you may need to post in XP.Next run Superantisypware (SAS): Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware FreeDouble-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use SUPERAntiSpyware to scan and remove malware from your computer Guide.An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all other options as they are set):Close browsers before scanning.Scan for tracking cookies.Terminate memory threats before quarantining.Click the "Close" button to leave the Control Center screen.Back on the main screen, under "Select Scan Type" check the box for Complete Scan.If your computer is badly infected, be sure to check the box next to Enable Rescue Scan (Highly Infected Systems ONLY).Click the Scan your computer... button.After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.To retrieve the scan log after reboot, launch SUPERAntiSpyware again.Click the View Scan Logs button at the bottom. This will open the Scanner Logs Window.Click on the log to highlight it and then click on View Selected Log to open it.Copy and paste the scan log results in your next reply.-- Some types of malware will disable security tools. If SUPERAntiSpyware will not install, please refer to these instructions for using the SUPERAntiSpyware Installer. If SUPERAntiSpyware is already installed but will not run, then follow the instructions for using RUNSAS.EXE to launch the program. Please download aswMBR ( 511KB ) to your desktop.Double click the aswMBR.exe icon to run itClick the Scan button to start the scanOn completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/460909/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

First timer here but active reader I have been having a problem that I hope this community can help me with I have a two year old HP desktop running Blue screens hal and Windows bit I have been getting blue screens random freezes and the like I installed Blue screen view and several memory dumps indicated it was Windows operating system that was causing the problem Though one time it led me to believe it was my ATI video card So I re-installed my operating system hoping this would solve my issues It did not I am still getting blue screens and random freezes The latest blue screen view contains the following language Address in stack Blue screens and hal - hal dll From address fffff c e To address fffff c size x Dump file - - dmpEvery so often I get an error message that says quot out of resource quot or something like that Sorry I cannot remember the exact wording but that would lead me to beleive I have a memory issue but which one Video card or memory stick I would really appreciate anyones Blue screens and hal insight to this issue ThanksAjnord Moderator edit post moved to more appropriate forum jgw

A:Blue screens and hal

Download/install BlueScreenView, http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html .Double-click BlueScreenView.exe file.When the automatic scanning is done, click Edit/Select All...then File/Save Selected Items.Save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content and paste it into your next reply.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/412144/blue-screens-and-hal/
Relevancy 49.45%

My computer is dying Ever since two days ago I haven't been able to use my PC The problem is that it never gets but Nothing Blue Screens past the loading screen It just stays on the quot Starting Windows quot screen for at least minutes and then blue screens Safe Mode has the same effect stays frozen for too long I've run Startup Repair and it couldn't fix it I tried to restore the system but still the same result I couldn't use the Image Restore there was nothing to pick Memory check revealed nothing and the extended Memory check didn't get past even after several hours Using commands seems to do nothing as well and I'm running out of options The only Nothing but Blue Screens lead I have is that when Windows was applying the update operations the system never made it to the login screen it just stayed on the loading screen for far too long nbsp I've no idea what exactly caused this and what it'll take to repair it so I need the opinions of others here Any ideas

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/fc5ac0bd-7120-40ef-b12f-7e3808d4065c/nothing-but-blue-screens?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 49.45%

Im running a AMD Phenom II B55 3.20 GHz 6GB Ram on a 64 bit operating system, On windows 7. i think my computer is infected.. its been my google search engine redirects me and i get a blue screen. i went into safe mode ran malwarebytes removed the malware restarted. as soon as malwarebytes dialog came up it went into a blue screen. i went back into safe mode again ran malwarebytes again then it went into a blue screen again. I also ran spybot and trojan remover they did not help. i need help!

his is what the blue screens says:
a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

irql_not_less_or_equal

if this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps:

check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. if this is a new installation, ask your hadrware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

if problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing. if you need to use safe to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press f8 to select advand startup options, ant then select safe mode.

technical information:
*** stop: 0x0000000A (0x0000000000000680, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xFFFFF800030EBCDC)
this happen after i ran malwarebytes full scan in safe mode it found 8 infections, to remove them i had to restart after logging back into windows normal mode, it asked me if wanted to run malwarebytes i clicked yes a few seconds passed by and i got this screen

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/383835/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello about a week ago Blue Screens I did Blue Screens a reinstall of my OS after a series of problems Can read up on that here So over the course of the week I was letting things run checking for any errors that may pop up before I attempted to get Windows re-registered with my product key and all During that time I have ran into a couple of BSOD at different points and time at first it seemed that the screens only happen during moments of inactivity like the times I have my computer on and I kind of just pass out watching tv or whatever I come back to it to Blue Screens shut it down and it goes BSoD on return and only once during those time it happen right when I started up a game Also this morning when I turning it back on I had to go into repair mode and have the system resolve that issue before I could log back into the OS So thats when I decided to do the full on Crash Debugging report Windows Set Up -Windows x -Re-installation of Windows Home Premium previously OEM -Re-installation happen about days ago -I got the computer itself about a year ago Additional info attached

A:Blue Screens

Quote: Originally Posted by Rance

Hello, about a week ago I did a reinstall of my OS after a series of problems. (Can read up on that here.)

So over the course of the week, I was letting things run, checking for any errors that may pop up before I attempted to get Windows re-registered with my product key and all. During that time I have ran into a couple of BSOD at different points and time, at first it seemed that the screens only happen during moments of inactivity, like the times I have my computer on and I kind of just pass out watching tv or whatever. I come back to it to shut it down and it goes BSoD on return... and only once during those time it happen right when I started up a game. Also this morning, when I turning it back on I had to go into repair mode and have the system resolve that issue before I could log back into the OS. So thats when I decided to do the full on Crash/Debugging report.

Windows 7 Set Up:
-Windows 7 x64
-Re-installation of Windows 7 Home Premium (previously OEM)
-Re-installation happen about 8 days ago.
-I got the computer itself about a year ago.

Additional info attached.

Several of these point to memory corruption (probably from a driver). I would run memtest to test the memory, and run driver verifier to find out which driver.
Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Driver Verifier.

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\041411-18423-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Produ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/157439-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello I need help trying to figure out way I kept getting blue screens of them I copied and paste the blue screen reports Any screens Help with Blue help would be great Dump File - - Help with Blue screens dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff f efc Parameter fffff c Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Help with Blue screens Caused By Address win k sys b efc File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff bb c Parameter Parameter fffff f Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys cc ab File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff c Parameter Parameter fffff bf Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys c bd File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cd Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter ffffdd ce a c Parameter Parameter fffff d fb Parameter Caused By Driver dxgmms sys Caused By Address dxgmms sys File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff a Parameter Parameter fffff d a Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter fffff Parameter Parameter f fffffffe Caused By Driver atikmdag sys Caused By Address atikmdag sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Bug Check Code x b Parameter c Parameter fffff a Parameter fffff a Parameter Caused By Driver win k sys Caused By Address win k sys a File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter b Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe cc File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count... Read more

A:Help with Blue screens

I think we have a good case for collecting some more information about what might be going on here. Please follow the instructions: BSOD Posting Instructions: Windows 7 - Vista(Note: When you run BSOD_Windows7_Vista_v2.64_jcgriff2_.exe, it will also run autoruns.exe ... and both need to be in the same location!)... with one exception in the following line:"4. Zip up the entire output folder + PERFMON and attach the zip file to your next post."The BC forums will allow a total attachment size of only 512 kb (and what you need to attach will exceed this limit). Please upload the zip file to a file sharing website of your choice and and post a link to it in this thread so that we can access your uploaded zip file. I will have a look at the contained information and see if I can shed some light on your BSOD issue.See the suggestions in the following links for recommendations on file sharing websites:http://lifehacker.com/388284/best-online-file-sharing-serviceshttp://www.hongkiat.com/blog/15-great-free-online-file-sharing-alternatives/http://www.smashingapps.com/2008/08/28/5-best-free-file-hosting-services-to-store-your-files.html Please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy, and post a link to it in this thread.It is a convenient and accurate way of providing us with details of your computer specifications. Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:
List Installed ProgramsClick Go.
When the scan is finished, a text file will open in a Notepad window.Copy the entire contents of the Notepad window, and paste in your reply.
(Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/449512/help-with-blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

I have gotten two BSofD which I have not recieved for a couple of years. This happens when I have two or more windows open. I have XP SP3. Frist BSoD info was nv4_disp.dll also keyboard error was in BIOs-POST. Ran Combofix right after first erro-1 hidden file. Second erro-I inadvertenly shut down the computer before writing down the info for that- but it seemed like the error specifics were different. I also have some exclaimation marks when viewing device hardware in hidden mode-non plug & Play drop down. Thanks for any help for this.

A:Have gotten two Blue screens now

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/402770/have-gotten-two-blue-screens-now/
Relevancy 49.45%

My machine keeps crashing into a blue screen. There's no reason for this! I can't even stay online for more than a few minutes most of the time. No Viruses, AVG PC Tune Up is always running. Other than the crashing everything's fine. What the hell is going on??? Here's the Two Dump Files if you want them. Any ideas?

System info:

Mainboard : Alienware 04VWF2
Chipset : Intel X58
Processor : Intel Core i7 920 @ 2666MHz
Physical Memory : 9216MB
Video Card : ATI Radeon HD 5670 x2
Hard Disk : SAMSUNG HD502HJ (500GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : PLDS DVD+-RW DH-24AAS
Monitor Type : LG Electronics W2243 - 22 inches
Network Card : Broadcom NetLink BCM5784M Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Professional Media Center 6.01.7601 Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
DirectX : Version 11.00

Thx,
Dave

A:I keep getting Blue Screens

Can you check your system temperatures in the BIOS?

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool - Download this software and burn it to a CD then run a test on each stick of RAM individually

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/i-keep-getting-blue-screens-619417.html
Relevancy 49.45%

My computer specs PC Medion MAM Notebook GB RAM GHz AMD Turion Mobile Screens Blue Technology MK- Running Windows Vista Home Premium as a -bit OS I am currently experiencing blue screens when trying to browse the internet It started a couple of weeks ago with quot quick quot blue screens where I couldn t actually read the writing I then decided to use Medion s Vista Recovery system which is built into a secondary drive in the laptop to try and fix the issue Once pc was working again I noticed I couldn t get the internal WiFi to work I installed an external adapter and it all seemed fine I downloaded Spybot and Avast ran those finding a Trojan Horse under a file named MEMORY DMP I got rid of this and thought that was the problem Next day I had another blue screens Blue Screens this time without any words It seemed as if there was something written on it like someone had scratched the screen I got a friend s help with getting new drivers for both internal and external Blue Screens wiFi completely disabling one or the other with no results and we re-installed South Bridge and ATI Catalyst drivers Next day I got blue screens of which within half an hour I find that using the internet works fine with applications such as MSN AIM or online games but if I open a browser the maximum it ll last is - Blue Screens mins before I get a blue screen I somehow managed to watch mins of YouTube yesterday along with some browsing but then it crashed again It s not caused by any specific website since it s crashed with google different forums the apple website etc I believe it to not be browser based either since I was using Firefox then went through Internet Explorer Firefox Google Chrome and now Safari and they all experience the same problem These are the details of the blue screen First blue screen I wrote down DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Technical Information STOP x D x B F x x x CD nwifi sys Address CD base at DateStamp Blue screen straight after that DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Technical Information STOP x D x CF E x x x CD nwifi sys Address CD base at DateStamp Your help and suggestions are greatly appreciated Please let me know if there is any addition information I can provide -John nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

Happens about 1-2 times a day. I have been told it had to do with overheating i i now have a laptop fan. Yes, i probably use my laptop for much more than it's supposed to be used for, but it still works fairly well except for these blue screens. They happen at random times even though there has been a pattern in them happening in more CPU/Memory intensive situations.

Relevancy 49.45%

I am getting blue screens quite frequently. I got them in the past, but very rarely. The message on the blue screen is:
Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

After I reboot, I get the message that Windows has recovered from a serious error. The error it wants to report is the following: BCCode : d1 BCP1 : F95DEFD5 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : F95DEFD5 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 0_0 Product : 256_1

Any assistance would be appreciated!!

Relevancy 49.45%

Can anyone help me read my crash dump file? my computer crashes every 3 - 4 days at random, it's a xp home system, athlon 1.4, gigabyte 7dxr MB, gforce 256ddr , integrated sound chip on motherbord SB128, all drivers from Microsoft. I have done a clean install with both Win 98 and XP and never ever have a problem with Win98 on the same system.

I have attached a word file with a copy of the dump, it's an irq stop error.

A:xp blue screens

start > run (type) sfc /scannow
keep the disk nearby cause it may ask for it.
this will repair damaged windows files

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xp-blue-screens.149110/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi,
I have a machine I built; amd dual quad core; dual booted win vista(32bit) and ubuntu 8.10.

Over the last couple weeks I've gotten a couple blue screens. It usually happens after the machine has been on for most of the day. There is an alarm that goes off when either the HD or CPU gets too warm...I don't know which, actually, and it's not impossible that I put the sensor in the wrong place when putting the machine together.

Last night, when I got the bluescreen I checked the temp of the cpu's in BIOS, it said 111F, this morning, after the machine had been off all night, it said they were at 93F.

Just wondering if anyone had any insight as to what causes the bluescreens. The machine has been functioning well ever since I build it last fall.

thanks,
bp

A:blue screens....cpu too hot?

Hai bp,

Can you take an screenshot while the blue screen appear at the time working. And send that reply the same.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens-cpu-too-hot.822171/
Relevancy 49.45%

Everything was fine on my cpu until today. Now I am having blue screens...and rundll32 host process errors. I am in safe mode now...here is a copy of my scan I did using system file checker....and chkdsk is scheduled to run next startup...but everytime I start normally I get a blue screen..one was "irq less than or equal to" and the other was a "page file error"..I used system restore and undid some updates but I still get a blue screen when I start in normal mode. I can only run in safe mode... installed Vista SP1 today...should I uninstall it??? Help..need help..lol
WeirdSis
I use Avast antivirus (free one)
Here is my setup

Windows Vista Business 32bit OS
M2N SLI Motherboard
NVidia GeForce 8600 gt 513 MB PCI Express Video
Creative X-Fi Extreme Music Sound Card
AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core Processor 5400+ 2.81 GHz
2 GB Memory

Relevancy 49.45%

Hello i am having huge problem with blue screens
I have already read Instructions and made it
I hope you can give me a solution
If anything missing just lemme know i will update the post

Thanks

8 memory dumps from 9 and 10 Jun 2010
4 different STOP error codes, with 5 different causes blamed.
This appears, IMO, to be a problem with your hardware due to the varying errors (but we're right on the line between hardware and software at this point).

3 of the BSOD's blame your ATI video drivers. Please do the following:
- uninstall all ATI stuff from your system using Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program.
- visit the ATI website here: http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_ca...indows-7-64bit and download the Display Drivers Only. These are about ? way down the page. DO NOT install the complete Catalyst Control Center as some people have had issues with it.

AHA!!! Look at what's reared it's ugly head:

Quote:

ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005

This driver is a known BSOD cause and must be replaced immediately.
Visit the Asus support website and enter your details to get to the download page for your system/motherboard model. Once there, scroll down to the Utilities section and download the ATK0110 ACPI utility driver. Once downloaded, install the program and check in C:\Windows\System32\drivers to ensure the 2009 version has replaced the 2005 version.

You Avast Antivirus software program is outdated. Please uninstall it, then visit the Avast website IMMEDIATELY to install the latest version.

Summary of the BSOD's:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 09:45:18.467 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:53.402
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88004b3e4c0, fffff88003ab84a0, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+2964c0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 09:24:41.485 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:30:36.420
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : hidusb.sys ( hidusb!HumReadReport+13f )
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 06:32:55.992 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:22:33.927
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff88004f9cec1, 0, fffff88004fa8800}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!DXGFASTMUTEX::Release+c1 )
PROCESS_NAME: l2.exe
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 06:09:07.491 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:12:46.426
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88004b56d5c, fffff880059020b8, fffff88005901920}
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+2ccd5c )
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 05:37:38.750 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:29:05.686
BugCheck 50, {ffffed000aae6180, 1, fffff8800109d344, 7}
Probably caused by : hardware ( fileinfo!FIPostReadWriteCallback+50 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe
Debug session time: Thu Jun 10 01:07:25.392 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 22:25:55.937
BugCheck 50, {fffff88076759474, 8, fffff88076759474, 5}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+40ecb ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screens-489102.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I have a Dell Optiplex P2 350 that has NT 4.0 SP6a on it. It also has version 4.81 of the Novell client on it. At least once per day the user calls saying they have a blue screen. It appears to have something to do with networking, but I have already upgraded the NIC driver. The error is an IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR LESS error. NWSIPX32.DLL appears to be the file trying to load.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Relevancy 49.45%

Hi everyone i am running a sony vaio computer with xp home edition Am getting blue Blue Screens screen messages usbohci sys amp driver irql not less than equal also explorer keeps crashing Please find highjackthis log below Any suggestions welcome Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Blue Screens Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee Privacy Service GUARDDOG EXE c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsrte exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MPFSERVICE exe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MSKSrvr exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS wanmpsvc exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files McAfee McAfee Privacy Service GUARDDOG EXE C WINDOWS LTSMMSG exe C WINDOWS htpatch exe C WINDOWS System ezSP Px exe C PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcregwiz exe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MskAgent exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee Shared Components Guardian CMGrdian exe C PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exe C WINDOWS System gsicon exe C Blue Screens WINDOWS System dslagent exe C Program Files AOL aoltray exe C Program Files AOL Companion companion exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Action Setup VAServ exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfAgent exe C Documents and Settings Geoff Local Settings Temp Temporary Directory for hijackthis zip HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www club-vaio sony-europe com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www club-vaio sony-europe com O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO McAfee Privacy Service - cc b ee - - d - a - b d c b - C Program Files McAfee McAfee Privacy Service GDIEHELP DLL O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installquiet O - HKLM Run LTSMMSG LTSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run HTpatch C WINDOWS htpatch exe O - HKLM Run ezShieldProtector for Px C WINDOWS System ezSP Px exe O - HKLM Run StorageGuard quot C Program Files VERITAS Software Update Manager sgtray exe quot r O - HKLM Run MCAgentExe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe O - HKLM Run MCUpdateExe C PROGRA mcafee com agent McUpdate exe O - HKLM Run McRegWiz C PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcregwiz exe autorun O - HKLM Run MSKAGENTEXE C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MskAgent exe O - HKLM Run VSOCheckTask quot c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcmnhdlr exe quot checktask O - HKLM Run McAfee Guardian C Program Files McAfee McAfee Shared Components Guardian CMGrdian exe SU O - HKLM Run VirusScan Online c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe O - HKLM Run MSKDetectorExe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MSKDetct exe startup O - HKLM Run MPFTray C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exe O - HKLM Run GSICONEXE gsicon exe O - HKLM Run DSLAGENTEXE dslagent exe USB O - Global Startup Adobe Gamma Loader lnk O - Global Startup AOL Tray Icon lnk C Program Files AOL aoltray exe O - Global Startup AOL Companion lnk C Program Files AOL Companion companion exe O - Global Startup VAIO Action Setup Server lnk O - Extra button Related HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Show amp Related Links HKLM O - Extra button Privacy Bar HKLM O - Extra button Messenger HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Messenger HKLM O - IERESET INF START PAGE URL http www club-vaio sony-europe com O - Trusted Zone sony-europe com O - Trusted Zone sonystyle-europe com O - Trusted Zone vaio-link com O - DPF F C AA- B- -BA - A BB F Update Class - http v windowsupdate microsoft com CAB x unicode iuctl CAB Thanks ... Read more

Do you have a driver disk ? if so then try updating the usb drivers ..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.211687/
Relevancy 49.45%

I recently got a blue screen and I got the following message (don't mind the dutch text, you probably know the english version by now :p):

Probleemhandtekening:
Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: BlueScreen
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Landinstelling-id: 2067

Aanvullende informatie over dit probleem:
BCCode: 8086
BCP1: 0000000000000101
BCP2: 0000000000000334
BCP3: 000000000000001B
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Bestanden die helpen bij het beschrijven van het probleem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini101709-01.dmp
C:\Users\Diana\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-116938-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Diana\AppData\Local\Temp\WER753E.tmp.version.txt

Lees onze privacyverklaring:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0413

I have attached the 3 files within a zip to this thread, in case those might help!

A brand new and very uncommon one, bugcheck 8086:

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Devin\Downloads\TSF\Patrigan\Mini101709-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*f:\localsymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista Kernel Version 6001 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 6001.18304.amd64fre.vistasp1_gdr.090805-0102
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02011000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`021d6db0
Debug session time: Sat Oct 17 17:02:11.676 2009 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 11:36:08.512
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\iaNvStor.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaNvStor.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaNvStor.sys
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 8086, {101, 334, 1b, 0}

Probably caused by : iaNvStor.sys ( iaNvStor+3b01d )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Unknown bugcheck code (8086)
Unknown bugcheck description
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000101
Arg2: 0000000000000334
Arg3: 000000000000001b
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x8086

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffffa6000b6301d to fffff800020656d0

STACK_TEXT:
fffffa60`01b95ce8 fffffa60`00b6301d : 00000000`00008086 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000334 00000000`0000001b : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffffa60`01b95cf0 00000000`00008086 : 00000000`00000101 00000000`00000334 00000000`0000001b 00000000`00000000 : iaNvStor+0x3b01d
fffffa60`01b95cf8 00000000`00000101 : 00000000`00000334 00000000`0000001b 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 : 0x8086
fffffa60`01b95d00 00000000`00000334 : 00000000`0000001b 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`03ca9060 : 0x101
fffffa60`01b95d08 00000000`0000001b : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`03ca9060 fffffa80`03c85690 : 0x334
fffffa60`01b95d10 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`03ca9060 fffffa80`03c85690 fffffa80`04c0c1a0 : 0x1b

FOLLOWUP_IP:
iaNvStor+3b01d
fffffa60`00b6301d ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 1

SYMBOL_NAME: iaNvStor+3b01d

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: iaNvStor

IMAGE_NAME: iaNvStor.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 48f5a06b

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x8086_iaNvStor+3b01d

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x8086_iaNvStor+3b01d

---------

1: kd> lmvm iaNvStor
start end mod... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screens-423238.html
Relevancy 49.45%

i was playing a game normally and suddenly the screen froze and the computer restarted and when i logged in to my user this displayed as an error please anyone help me !!!

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: AA3EC510
BCP2: 8E2389B0
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

A:blue screens :( please i need help anyone!

Quote: Originally Posted by tokato

i was playing a game normally and suddenly the screen froze and the computer restarted and when i logged in to my user this displayed as an error please anyone help me !!!

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 2057

BCCode: 116
BCP1: AA3EC510
BCP2: 8E2389B0
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000002

If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Start your own thread in the appropriate section of the forum and attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/124394-blue-screens-please-i-need-help-anyone.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all I've recently built a new computer and am experiencing intermittent blue screens Each time I've researched them and attempted to fix it I'm now at the point where the blue screen doesn't even seem to give me an error anymore it used to say things like irql not less or equal I believe help blue screens with some Need I have all my drivers updated as well as my bios Need some help with blue screens The only thing I can think of now is on My Computer properties it lists my Processor as a ghz when it should be a ghz I have zipped and attached my dump file and system report My Crash report upon restarting is as follows Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information Need some help with blue screens about the problem BCCode e BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users David AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt I filled out my system specs in my profile but here they are anyway OS Windows Ultimate x Proc AMD Athlon II x GHz listed as GHz when I right click 'my computer' Mobo MSI GM-E Mem Mushkin Enhanced Silverline GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM GPU GeForce GTX Fermi gb PSU Antec NEO ECO C Hard Drives x old gb raptors - Raid x SAMSUNG EcoGreen F HD UI TB MB Cache Thank you all for your time and help -David

A:Need some help with blue screens

Attached to this post is the zip file requested from the "posting instructions" thread.

Also, these blue screens occur whenever I'm playing a game (Rift, Civ V). I don't recall it happening while doing simple browsing or listening to music.

-David

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/177690-need-some-help-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

edit I do have the reinstallation disk Two days ago my computer and More... Blue Screens started to act unusual I was playing WoW when all of a sudden it became very laggy in game and then WoW froze altogether Ventrilo froze shortly after and then all of Windows XP froze I force restart my computer and everything loads Blue Screens and More... really slow but it still functions Approximately minutes go by no problem just laggyness and then it totally freezes again I get random blue screen errors one was for usbport sys but the newest one and most frequent has been afd sys blue screen afd sys DRIVER LEFT LOCKED PAGES IN PROCESS Address F FFFF base F datestamp EB I am guessing that maybe my RAM gave out I ran multiple antivirus spyware scans and nothing came up I use AVG Free Spybot S amp D and Sygate Personal Firewall I want to get my computer working normally again it s really frustrating me I also do not have the start up disk I appreciate any help you can give me thanks Here is my HijackThis Report Code Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe D Programs smc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe C Documents and Settings Tyler Local Settings Application Data Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files Curse CurseClient exe C Program Files DNA btdna exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Tyler Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Tyler Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqbam exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqgpc exe C HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook AOLSearchHook Class - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files AIM Search AOLSearch dll R - URLSearchHook no name - f - dc - -bc - e fefafe - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO AOL Search Enhancement - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files AIM Search AOLSearch dll O - BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleTo... Read more

Relevancy 49.45%

Yesterday my computer crashed and it s left me unable to boot Windows XP SP either normally or in Safe Mode The root of the problem I ve gathered is SPTD sys which is for some reason choosing now to present me with boot difficulties The problem I have is since I cannot access Windows XP in any mode how can I tell BIOS to simply not load this file From what I gather it s used for Daemon Tools which I no longer use so it wouldn t adversely affect anything correct EDIT I guess I should explain the thread title my brain went off on a tangent between that and the body of the message When Blue Two Screens Different I try to boot normally it gives me IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL When I try to boot in Safe Mode it gives me PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Both seem related to hardware but Two Different Blue Screens I ran the utility partition to do a full scan of my system and there doesn t seem to be anything wrong with the hardware nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

Mod Edit Split from http www bleepingcomputer com forums t blue-screens-bugcode-usb-driver-no-clue-what-to-do - Hamluis Hi I was wondering whether you'd be Screens Blue able to give me a hand dc I have had the same problems Blue Screens My Speccy Url is http speccy piriform com results t VezoqDokB zrhT QoFbDj And the details from the other thing are MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by David administrator on - - at Blue Screens Running from C Users David Desktop Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack X Model MS- Y Manufacturer Micro-Star INT'L CO LTD Boot Mode Normal Event log errors Application errors Error AM Source Office Licensing Service User Description Subscription licensing service failed - Error AM Source Office Licensing Service User Description Subscription licensing service failed - Error PM Source Office Licensing Service User Description Subscription licensing service failed - Error PM Source Office Licensing Service User Description Subscription licensing service failed - Error PM Source Office Licensing Service User Description Subscription licensing service failed - Error PM Source Bonjour Service User Description Task Scheduling Error m- gt NextScheduledSPRetry Error PM Source Bonjour Service User Description Task Scheduling Error m- gt NextScheduledEvent Error PM Source Bonjour Service User Description Task Scheduling Error Continuously busy for more than a second Error PM Source Bonjour Service User Description Task Scheduling Error m- gt NextScheduledSPRetry Error PM Source Bonjour Service User Description Task Scheduling Error m- gt NextScheduledEvent System errors Error PM Source BugCheck User Description x fe x x x xfffffa eb C windows MEMORY DMP - - Error PM Source EventLog User Description The previous system shutdown at on was unexpected Error PM Source Microsoft Antimalware User Description NT AUTHORITY has encountered an error trying to update signatures New Signature Version Previous Signature Version Update Source NT AUTHORITY Update Stage Source Path Signature Type NT AUTHORITY Update Type NT AUTHORITY User NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM Current Engine Version NT AUTHORITY Previous Engine Version NT AUTHORITY Error code NT AUTHORITY Error description NT AUTHORITY Error PM Source Microsoft Antimalware User Description NT AUTHORITY has encountered an error trying to update signatures New Signature Version Previous Signature Version Update Source NT AUTHORITY Update Stage Source Path Signature Type NT AUTHORITY Update Type NT AUTHORITY User NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM Current Engine Version NT AUTHORITY Previous Engine Version NT AUTHORITY Error code NT AUTHORITY Error description NT AUTHORITY Error AM Source Service Control Manager User Description The Intel reg Management and Security Application User Notification Service service hung on starting Error PM Source WMPNetworkSvc User Description WMPNetworkSvc x Error PM Source Microsoft Antimalware User Description NT AUTHORITY has encountered an error trying to update signatures New Signature Version Previous Signature Version Update Source NT AUTHORITY Update Stage Source Path Signature Type NT AUTHORITY Update Type NT AUTHORITY User NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM Current Engine Version NT AUTHORITY Previous Engine Version NT AUTHORITY Error code NT AUTHORITY Error description NT AUTHORITY Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureCommand with the following error Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for Start with the following error Error PM Source volsnap User Description The shadow copies of volume C were aborted because the shadow copy storage could not grow due to a user imposed limit Microsoft Office Sessions Error AM Source Office Licensing Service User Description Subscription licensing service failed - Error AM Source Office Licensing Service User Description Subscription licensing service failed - Error PM Source Office Licensing Service User Descr... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/571172/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

I've got an HP dv t quad edition that I got in December It's been working very well but occasionally it will either freeze display still on but nothing responsive or spontaneously restart or spontaneously shut down It sometimes screens Blue hangs when going into standby also - it will do everything as if it's going into standby but won't power down and it will be non-responsive I'm running the factory-installed Windows Home Premium -bit I managed to look at the dmp file from today's blue-screen - I returned home to find my computer off it shut down by itself I've got the results below but I don't know how to interpret them Full collection info is attached too Thanks It would be great not to be constantly wondering when the next crash or BSOD will come -- Quote Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck F fffffa acfa fffff b c fffffa e Probably caused by pci sys Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER Blue screens POWER STATE FAILURE f A driver is causing an inconsistent power state Arguments Arg A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time Arg fffffa acfa Physical Device Object of the stack Arg fffff b c Functional Device Object of the stack Arg fffffa e The blocked IRP Debugging Details ------------------ DRVPOWERSTATE SUBCODE IMAGE NAME pci sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP a bc MODULE NAME pci Blue screens FAULTING MODULE fffff e pci CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x F PROCESS NAME System CURRENT IRQL STACK TEXT fffff b c c fffff f fffffa acfa fffff b c nt KeBugCheckEx fffff b c d fffff d e fffff b c fffff b c nt FNODOBFM string' x b fffff b c fffff d dd fffff d b d nt KiProcessTimerDpcTable x fffff b c e fffff d be f f ce e fffff b cc d b d fffff d nt KiProcessExpiredTimerList xc fffff b cc fffff d cb e bbca c e d b d e bbca d nt KiTimerExpiration x be fffff b ccd fffff cdeea fffff fe fffff dc fffff nt KiRetireDpcList x fffff b cd fffff b d fffff b fffff b cd nt KiIdleLoop x a STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner FAILURE BUCKET ID X x F NETw s IMAGE pci sys BUCKET ID X x F NETw s IMAGE pci sys Followup MachineOwner kd gt lmvm pci start end module name fffff e fffff e pci pdb symbols c portables symcache pci pdb F D DADC FD EBF C pci pdb Loaded symbol image file pci sys Mapped memory image file c portables symcache pci sys A BC pci sys Image path SystemRoot system DRIVERS pci sys Image name pci sys Timestamp Mon Jul A BC CheckSum E ImageSize File version Product version File flags Mask F File OS NT Win File type Dll File date Translations b CompanyName Microsoft Corporation ProductName Microsoft Windows Operating System InternalName pci sys OriginalFilename pci sys ProductVersion FileVersion win rtm - FileDescription NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator LegalCopyright Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved

A:Blue screens

Quote:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_3_NETw5s64_IMAGE_pci.sys

Looks like your Intel WiFi driver (NETw5s64.sys).

Please:
- download a fresh copy of the driver from the Intel Download Center ( http://downloadcenter.intel.com )
- uninstall the current driver/software
- install the freshly downloaded driver
- monitor for further BSOD's

These BSOD's appear in the MSINFO32 report:

Quote:
8/16/2010 1:33 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x116_TdrBCR:2_Tdr:2_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

6/9/2010 1:02 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x116_TdrBCR:2_Tdr:2_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

8/16/2010 1:35 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x117_Tdr:2_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

10/17/2010 1:20 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x9087_iaStor+4aa7b

8/6/2010 1:46 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x9F_3_SETPOWER_IMAGE_NETw5s64.sys

8/16/2010 1:36 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x9F_3_SETPOWER_IMAGE_NETw5s64.sys

10/19/2010 6:36 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0x9F_3_SETPOWER_IMAGE_NETw5s64.sys

8/16/2010 1:33 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0xA_nt!MiResolveMappedFileFault+8b

12/23/2009 4:50 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket X64_0xA_nt!MiResolveMappedFileFault+8b

They present a series of errors that may mean that you have a hardware problem (numerous different BSOD errors normally mean a hardware issue is present). We'll try and fix the most recent errors first and will see if this fixes things. Since it's nearing the one year mark, you may want to have it checked at the service center for hardware issues before your warranty expires.

If the BSOD's continue after updating the WiFi drivers, please post back with the dump files and we'll see what else we can find.

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Tue Oct 19 09:26:13.179 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 2 days 12:07:25.891
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`04acfa20 fffff800`00b9c518 fffffa80`09477e10
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debug session time: Sat Oct 16 21:17:40.386 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 20:35:23.588
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStor.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStor.sys
Probably caused by : iaStor.sys ( iaStor+4aa7b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9087
PROCESS_NAME: IAANTmon.exe
Bugcheck code 00009087
Arguments 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Thu Aug 5 21:06:29.426 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 3 days 1:27:08.628
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`04acf060 fffff800`00b9c518 fffffa80`04225230
Debug session time: Wed Jun 9 08:50:20.401 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 8:04:19.603
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+10d230 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
Bugcheck code 00000116
Arguments fffffa80`05a95010 fffff880`10766230 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119032-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hey guys I bought a new computer I receive him with linux so I asked a friend to remove Screens Blue Different 3 and install XP after or mounts the first blue screen appeared I read it and restart the pc since it was the first 3 Different Blue Screens time I didn t find it so bad anyway it kept o going one time I exit Garry s Mod it also appeared after a 3 Different Blue Screens critical error in SWAT - The Stetchkov Syndicate The error detail were PFN LIST CORRUPT X E X X B X X The second appeared when I clicked on the turn 3 Different Blue Screens off button IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL x A XA A C X X or x I wrote it to fast can t understand now x f The third appeared when I clicked on my MP settings MEMORY MANAGEMENT X A X XC CF X E X LO I tryed system restore that for my suprise was off so I didn t realy tried but there is no way to do it What should I do I appreciate every attempt to help even if doesn t work nbsp

A:3 Different Blue Screens

Test your memory:

MemScope (Floppy and CD images.)
Microsoft Memory Test (floppy or CD ISO image)
Memtest86

If you have enough memory sticks, you can test them by removing one at a time and see if the problem disappears.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/3-different-blue-screens.786463/
Relevancy 49.45%

I'm having the same problem with my Acer Aspire 5100....computer all of a sudden goes to blue screen and restarts. It's never long enough to read the blue screen though. I'm going to try to do all the things suggested here and PRAY!

A:Blue Screens ...

Ok, here's what came up on mine after the minidump thing. Please let me know if you see anything.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.752756/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi i've bought a new PC and installed windows 7 based on x86 systems. I always getting blue screen, while playing some games or just chatting on internet, i've tried to update my drivers but all i useless ;( please help me.
And the problem is that i have like 3-4 different errors in blue screens...
BCCode : A
BCCode : 50
i don't remember them all...

A:Blue screens!

Problem signature:

BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000028
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 828BDBC6

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\112710-19016-01.dmp
C:\Users\leon\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-28204-0.sysdata.xml

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screens-531487.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Long time observer first time poster We were streaming the Olympics and Adobe crashed when watching it Leaving the computer for an hour and coming back I nudged the mouse and the computer blue-screened It said something about screens Blue physical memory Starting Windows normally it took x as long to load up and then blue-screened without hardly any commands being inputted Restarting the computer in Safe Mode was fine After we shut the computer off we dusted the inside out and tried again in normal mode but it blue-screened So here we are in Safe Mode Blue screens w Networking What should we do Note Malwarebytes found rootkit zeroaccess file and trojan bho files in safe mode We have DDS logs but we re running bit so we didn t download and run Gmer DDS Log DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD NETWORKInternet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Owner at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled Outdated CC -C B - D- FEF-A D A AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled Outdated AE D B- F F-D - D- D B F AE SP Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled Updated C EF-A -DEB - BAD-BC F F BE SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled Outdated ED D D-EF - B -B F- FE E A BB FW Kaspersky Anti-Virus Disabled E FFDEC- DD- C -A B - DA EBDE D D Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system ctfmon exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted-netsvcsC Windows system conhost exeC Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC Blue screens Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exeC Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exeC Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashPlayerPlugin exeC Windows SysWOW ctfmon exeC Windows system notepad exeC Windows SysWOW cmd exeC Windows system conhost exeC Windows SysWOW cscript exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p d v k ouDefault Page URL hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p d v k omDefault Page URL hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p d v k omStart Page hxxp homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACGW amp l amp m dx amp r p d v k ouInternet Settings ProxyOverride localuURLSearchHooks H - No FilemWinlogon Userinit userinit exe BHO HP Print Enhancer c e- - -bf - c - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dllBHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllBHO IEVkbdBHO Class ab -e d - f -a a - fa cca c - C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus ievkbd dllBHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No FileBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dllBHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllBHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dllBHO FilterBHO Class e cf -d - a- f - f a f - C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus klwtbbho dllBHO DeLorme Send To GPS fbaad - c a- bc -a e - b e f fd - C Program Files x DeLorme SendToGPS PNPluginForIE dllBHO HP Smart BHO Class ffffffff-cf e- f b-bdc - e e a - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp BHO dllTB Google Toolbar c b - - d - b - a cd f... Read more

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.===Open your Task Manger (CTRL+ALT+DEL) STOP THIS PROCESS IN BOLD.uRun: [Apple Computer] rundll32.exe "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Apps\Apple Computer\zaumhg.dll",CreateInstanceDelete this file in bold.C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Apps\Apple Computer\zaumhg.dllRestart the computer in normal mode if you can.Using this computer in either mode execute these instructions.Please DownloadTDSSKiller.zip>>> Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application.Click on the Start Scan button and wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue
If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue
If you are asked to reboot the computer to complete the process, click on the Reboot Now button. A report will be automatically saved at the root of the System drive ((usually C:\) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt" (for example, C:\TDSSKiller.2.2.0_20.12.2009_15.31.43_log.txt). Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file will appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.Download http://public.avast.com/~gmerek/aswMBR.exe (aswMBR.exe) to your desktop. Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it Click the "Scan" button to start scan. Upon completion of the scan, click Save log, and save it to your desktop. (Note - do not select any Fix at this time) <- IMPORTANTPlease post the contents of that log in your next reply.There shall also be a file on your desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) folder. Please attach that zipped file in your next reply.Note: You may be asked if you want to download Avast Free Antivirus I suggest you deny this download unless you do not have any Antivirus protection on the computer.===Please post the logs for my review.Let me know what problem persists.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/463880/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

I have an Acer Aspire 7735G and over the past month have been getting a number of blue screen of deaths. I don't have an error code, but at the top of screen is APC_INDEX_MISMATCH.The Laptop was unable to restart and launches Startup repair.Diagnosis and Repair DetailsRoot cause found.Unspecified changes to system configuration might have caused the problem.I need to use System Restore each time which works ok.

Download/install BlueScreenView, http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html .Double-click BlueScreenView.exe file.When scanning is done, Edit/Select All...then File/Save Selected Items.Save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content and paste it into your next reply.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/393854/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello and thanks in advance for any help I am suffering from increasingly frequent quot blue screens quot I have run HiJackThis and hope that someone out there can be of some help Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer Screens Blue Too Many v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss Too Many Blue Screens exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ZcfgSvc exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC Program Files Juniper Networks Common Files dsNcService exeC Program Files Dell NICCONFIGSVC NICCONFIGSVC exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Sectra IDS web bin viewer service exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Apoint Apoint exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exeC Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeC Program Files DIGStream digstream exeC Program Files ESPNRunTime DIGServices exeC Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer dlbubmgr exeC Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer memcard exeC Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer dlbubmon exeC Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exeC Program Files Apoint Apntex exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleServices exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exeC Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync WCESCOMM EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtMng exeC Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exeC Documents and Settings All Users Application Data U U Launcher LaunchU exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosA dp exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHid exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHsp exeC Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleServices exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Common Files Skyscape smARTupdate exeC Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exeC Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exeC Documents and Settings MK Desktop HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page www cnn com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dllO - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ... Read more

A:Too Many Blue Screens

my apologies, here is the dds.txtDDS (Ver_09-05-14.01) - NTFSx86 Run by MK at 17:15:17.71 on Tue 05/19/2009Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.11Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.511.241 [GMT -7:00]============== Running Processes ===============C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcsC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ZcfgSvc.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exeC:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXEsvchost.exesvchost.exeC:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exeC:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exeC:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exesvchost.exeC:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exeC:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Common Files\dsNcService.exeC:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvcC:\Program Files\Sectra\IDS5web\bin\viewer_service.exeC:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exeC:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exeC:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exeC:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exeC:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exeC:\Program Files\DIGStream\digstream.exeC:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmgr.exeC:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\memcard.exeC:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 942\dlbubmon.exeC:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exeC:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exeC:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exeC:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exeC:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exeC:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exeC:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exeC:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESCOMM.EXEC:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exeC:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng.exeC:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exeC:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\U3\U3Launcher\LaunchU3.exeC:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosA2dp.exeC:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtHid.exeC:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtHsp.exeC:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exeC:\Program Files\Common Files\Skyscape\smARTupdate.exeC:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exeC:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jucheck.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exeC:\Documents and Settings\MK\Desktop\dds.scr============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============uStart Page = www.cnn.com/uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.localBHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/228126/too-many-blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

I ve been struggling for months with BSODs on a newly-reformatted system Initially I had Blue Screens XP Pro SP3 problems even getting Windows to reinstall BSODs during the installation I traced that problem to a bad stick of RAM I replaced that RAM and all four of my sticks are confirmed by Memtest to be good After replacing the RAM Windows installed with no problems Except -- that I would get BSODs on average about once a day mostly amp quot IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL amp quot or amp quot DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL amp quot I also had some problems with my RAID driver which caused some BSODs until I got the correct driver installed Fast-forward a couple of months and I m STILL trying to solve my problems I ve been over every device driver a dozen times and there are no newer drivers to utilize The most common BSOD these days occurs upon restarting my computer and it accompanies some other strange behavior I use exclusively Windows CLASSIC View never XP View But often upon restarting my computer Windows will load with the XP View and a few seconds later I ll get a BSOD This BSOD will create a dump file which isn t always the case and BlueScreenView attributes this BSOD to ntoskrnl exe An example of one of these dumps is below Dump File Mini - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String KERNEL MODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Bug Check Code x e Parameter xc Parameter x c Parameter xa f a Parameter XP Pro SP3 Blue Screens x Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe ec XP Pro SP3 Blue Screens File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version xpsp sp gdr - Processor -bit Computer Name Full Path C WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version When I restart the computer following this crash it always loads into Classic View correctly and my system will function fine for a while I will also still get the amp quot IRQL NOT LESS OR XP Pro SP3 Blue Screens EQUAL amp quot or amp quot DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL amp quot crashes occasionally if I try to do something that is resource-intensive relatively speaking For example if I try to stream a movie video online while also playing music with my media player Foobar However these crashes NEVER create a dump file even though my system is set up so that it is supposed to create dump files all the time I built the PC myself Abit IP Pro motherboard And it has performed flawlessly for me for three years until I undertook a huge reorganization effort a few months ago purchased some new hard drives and tried to reinstall everything And before you ask the hard drives are fine tested months ago when the problems first surfaced These are actually my original hard drives -- I haven t even had the chance to add the new drives to the system yet for extra storage only since I want to get the system running perfectly again first The two hard drives currently installed are in a RAID Mirror configuration Video card is nVidia GeForce GT The most current drivers are installed and I ve been through nVidia s online scanner a couple of times to confirm that I have the correct driver installed Sound card is Turtle Beach Riviera Network is the onboard LAN with Realtek s most recent driver installed The only thing I can think of that ISN T up-to-date is the BIOS But this BIOS has functioned perfectly for me since I built the computer years ago so I m hesitant to flash the BIOS until I ve exhausted all other options I can t remember the circumstances that produced them but a couple of other Windows system-file related BSODs that I ve received are below Any ideas on some more troubleshooting steps Dump File Mini - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String CRITICAL OBJECT TERMINATION Bug Check Code x f Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x Parameter x d Caused By Driver Ntfs sys Caused By Address Ntfs sys b c File Description NT File System Driver Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Co... Read more

Relevancy 49.45%

Ok on my mates computer we are running

Athlon 1200
512SdRam
40Gb HD
64Mb Geforce 2
PC Chips Mobo

anyway yesterday it kept giving blue screens just randomly something to do with Win32K.sys or something

i was going to format the pc so i just did it sooner than planned and reinstalled windows and AOL software. After around 30mins of setting up and getting on the net its started again not as frequent as last time but its still doing it

was it giving a

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error referencing win32k.sys?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.270196/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello,
Alright I recently won an AMD proc from a contest on twitter and as a result decided to purchase a new mobo/memory (I was upgrading from Intel/ddr2 to AMD/ddr3). Originally, after performing the swap, I noticed some instability; some programs and games would crash for no apparent reason, and I received a BSOD once or twice before deciding I should reinstall.

I had thought it was a driver conflict seeing as how I performed a pretty serious change on hardware but:

I reformatted and reinstalled Windows, yet the problem persists. Attached is the requested information. Please provide any guidance you can. Thanks in advance.

Hi DavidP,

Norton is known to be a cause of BSOD's on some Win 7 systems. I suggest that you uninstall Norton using the Norton Removal Tool in Safe Mode until your issue is resolved. Download Blue Screen friendly Microsoft Security Essentials as its replacement. Make sure Windows firewall is enabled!

More driver updates to follow..................

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/139727-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493529/blue-screen/#entry3043642 - Hamluis.

I am having the blue screen problem as well.  I would have posted a new topic but I was unable to figure it out.  I have tried numerous things like system restore to a previous point, running malware and removing infections, F8 Last known good configuration.  I get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message on the blue screen.  I was unzipping music files when this blue screen appeared.  Besides malware removal (after the appearance of the blue screen), nothing has been added/downloaded right before the point of the blue screen.  Running in safe mode, the blue screen does not appear.  I am unsure as to whether this is significant.  I would appreciate help, if at all possible.  Thank you for your time.

The blue screen also presented the message INVALID_WORK_QUEUE_ITEM.  And I received the blue screen while in safe mode, but only once.  The laptop has also begun to shut itself off while in safe mode after about 30 minutes or so, maybe an hour.  At one point, I was able to run in normal mode, but upon restarting the laptop the blue screen appeared.
Thank you for your time.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493798/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

Mod Edit Split from http www bleepingcomputer com forums t blue-screens-bugcode-usb-driver-no-clue-what-to-do - Hamluis Hi all I have a similar problem About months ago my computer started blue screening more frequently than it ever had before Like the original poster sometimes I get a notification telling me that I have a usb driver that has an error and sometimes the blue screen shows bugcode usb driver Other times it flashes by so fast I can't see what it is I followed the advice given Screens Blue to the previous Blue Screens poster and now need help figuring out what to do with that information Thanks for your help http speccy piriform com results IEFVY rZROnfYKzMaeLoa MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by James administrator on - - at Running from C Users James Downloads Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Event log errors Application errors Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query POLICYVT key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get Poicy Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---query POLICYVT key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description An error has occurred ---Get Poicy Open key suc failed with The Code is x System errors Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load cdrom Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The Skype Click to Call PNR Service service hung on starting Error PM Source BugCheck User Description x fe x x x xfffffa f C Windows MEMORY DMP - - Error PM Source EventLog User Description The previous system shutdown at PM on was unexpected Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The following boot-start or system-start driver s failed to load cdrom Error PM Source Service Control Manager User Description The Skype Click to Call PNR Service service hung on starting Error PM Source BugCheck User Description x fe x x x xfffffa bac C Windows MEMORY DMP - - Error PM Source EventLog User Description The previous system shutdown at PM on was unexpected Error PM Source Schannel User NT AUTHORITY Description The following fatal alert was received Error AM Source Service Control Manager User Description The Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Restart the service Microsoft Office Sessions Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description BootShieldSvc---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description BootShieldSvc---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description BootShieldSvc---query FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED key success failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Description BootShieldSvc---Get FLAG AUTO SVC CHANGED Open key suc failed with The Code is x Error PM Source BootShieldSvc User Descri... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/554528/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello guys,

I am getting a lot of blue screens lately on startup, then windows starts to run the recovery, and often restarts. On top of the bluescreen it says something about "clfs.sys" Sometimes it happens 2 times in a row, and then the third time my computer will just start up. Also my internet browser regulary has to shut down and refresh again because of an error. I ran a system scan and it said that it didnt find anything wrong. Can someone help me?

I attached everything that i was supposed to attach after reading the instructions concerning blue screen errors.

Are you trying to run Factory Recovery from Windows? Have you tried running it from boot? What is your make and model?

If you are not trying to recover Win7 to factory condition and just want to troubleshoot blue screens, then follow the steps given here to post your bugcheck report to the Crashes and Debugging forum and someone there will help you fix the problem causing it: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138791-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi, I have a Compaq Presario v5000 with Windows XP S2 that I got from a friends father. Every few days when I log on a blue screen with white words would pop up and shut down my laptop, someone told me I should reformat it but I don't know how. I would like to just erase every thing and start clean. The computer came with 2 disc one titled "Operating System CD" and the other "Application and Driver Recovery DVD" I have no idea how to fix it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

A:Keep Getting Blue Screens.

First of all it should be updated to SP3 as SP2 is no longer supported.To do a clean reinstall you start with the operating system cd and boot from the cd and go from there.After the operating system is in then you use the cd or dvd that has the drivers and applications on it.then install all of the drivers needed etc.when you are connected to the internet download a copy of windows xp sp3 and install it.its a large file i believe of 316mb.hopefully then you should be up and running with no further problems. however theres a lot of reasons for getting a blue screen if it keeps happening after the reinstall it will have to be checked out as to why.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keep-getting-blue-screens.1072347/
Relevancy 49.45%

As I said in another thread I have a new Asus laptop. Over the past 5-6 hours I've gotten 3 blue screens. I have absolutely no idea what could be causing them at this point, any thoughts?

A:Getting blue screens, new pc

If it's any help:

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000028
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF880018106FD
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/getting-blue-screens-new-pc-677910.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi Firstly I d like to thank you for reading Blue HD new on a screens ... this I m using a Dell PC Blue screens ... on a new HD whichs runs Windows XP with a SATA hard-drive I originally got it in May earlier this year However blue screens began to appear early on saying things like IRQL not less or equal and STOP x Eventually it was reduced to blue screening upon start-up continuously which happened in October I got a new HD in November along with a warning from my mother that if this one fails its my fault and she ll never let me use Blue screens ... on a new HD a PC again Of course this new HD has started to blue screen I really don t what to do it s depressing I thought perhaps McAfee might be causing problems as I often saw a message McAfee service centre has encountered a problem and needs to close Thus today I removed McAfee and installed Avast free version My PC blue screened again Here are the details x x Fe xBA E xBA E c xB E D B Ntfs sys Address B E D B B E Base at date stamp be Upon reading the Your system has recovered from a serious error box Error signature BCCode BCP FE BCP BA E BCP BA E C BCP B E D B OSVer SP Product Error report contents C DOCUME a LOCALS Temp WER dir Mini - dmp C DOCUME a LOCALS Temp WER dir sysdata xml THANK YOU FOR READING THIS nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all! This is my first time trying out a tech support forum, hopefully this will help my issue. I use Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit on my computer, and have been getting random BSOD's lately. I was getting them almost nonstop for a while, then ran all the back updates for Windows that I needed and that seemed to fix the issue. However, the last few days have shown me more BSOD messages happening. I will attach the minidump files I have on my computer, and I hope that will lead to someone giving me a clue as to what is wrong.

Also, here are my computer's specs (keep in mind, it's 6 years old this summer):

- AMD Phenom 9600 Quad Core
- 6 GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT

Not sure what else is relevant to the problem, but that's what I have.

Hi, minidump file check - in part.
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C2, {7, 110b, 98a79b84, 8b9b2fbc}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for kltdf.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for kltdf.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klhk.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klhk.sys
Probably caused by : kltdf.sys ( kltdf+4cd7 )

---------

BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000007, Attempt to free pool which was already freed
Arg2: 0000110b, (reserved)
Arg3: 98a79b84, Memory contents of the pool block
Arg4: 8b9b2fbc, Address of the block of pool being deallocated

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 2

PROCESS_NAME: Agent.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8872d184 to 8870d96f

FOLLOWUP_IP:
kltdf+4cd7
96c04cd7 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3

SYMBOL_NAME: kltdf+4cd7

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: kltdf

IMAGE_NAME: kltdf.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 53f5da40

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc2_7_kltdf+4cd7

BUCKET_ID: 0xc2_7_kltdf+4cd7

--------------------------------------

klhk.sys
http://www.systemlookup.com/search.php?list=&type=filename&search=klhk.sys&s=
kltdf.sys
http://www.herdprotect.com/kltdf.sys-0944197ce0c3d86836589501570ca3e94a1c8b1d.aspx
klif.sys
http://www.systemlookup.com/search.php?list=&type=filename&search=klif.sys&s=

Relates to Kaspersky security program.
Download Kaspersky again to your desktop.
Disconnect from the internet - uninstall existing version of Kaspersky and install the new version.
Let us know if that stops the Blue Screens

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.1148829/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hey
I get blue screens every now and again and i dont know whats causing them. This is the error message in the error report

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : 9DB41EB8 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 8051192F OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1

most of the time its in game that I know of, im not very good with computers so bare with me. :)

Please Help
thanks!

C:\Windows\Minidump\Minidump.dmp

http://www.techsupportforum.com/1871981-post2.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screens-450916.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi guys I m working on a 'everything!' Screens? Tried Blue computer that was getting restarts when Windows started loading up I Blue Screens? Tried 'everything!' believe it was the atidvag message or something like that We tried updating drivers reformatting swapping video cards taking out a suspect memory module etc The last thing I did was try another hard drive and load an image onto it We still have yet to test it but before we do does anyone have more input on what else could be left to test I noticed the customer does have a master power switch he turns off at night that kills power to all devices in that area Could that be affecting it Also it is usually in the morning where he can t boot for a few tries then it ll be fine for a while He did mention that it was getting worse at one point where he couldn t get into windows at all only safe mode The hard drive is also relatively new but I went ahead and tried another one just for testing Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

I must be missing something here The pop ups wont Getting Pop Blue Ups, Screens. Ie stop Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS Getting Ie Pop Ups, Blue Screens. system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system ibmpmsvc exeC WINDOWS system Ati Getting Ie Pop Ups, Blue Screens. evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exec Program Files Symantec SPA smc exec Program Files Symantec SPA snac exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS System taskswitch exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exeC WINDOWS system RunDll exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC PROGRA ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TPHKMGR exeC Program Files ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TPONSCR exeC Program Files ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TpScrex exeC WINDOWS system TpScrLk exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files Array Networks Common arr isrv exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Array Networks Array SSL VPN arr srvs exec Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exeC Program Files Google Google Updater GoogleUpdater exeC Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exeC Program Files Oracle ODrive odrive exeC Program Files Oracle Instant Chat OIChat exeC Program Files iPass iPassConnect iPassPeriodicUpdateService exeC Program Files Micro Focus Net Express Base bin mfds exeC Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exeC WINDOWS orclobi MyDesktop MyDesktopService exeC Program Files Oracle Outlook Connector ocautoupds exeC WINDOWS orclobi MyDesktop MyDesktopQOS exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exeC WINDOWS system TpKmpSVC exeD VMware vmware-authd exeC Program Files Common Files VMware VMware Virtual Image Editing vmount exeC Program Files Oracle ODrive ODFWAgent exeC WINDOWS system vmnat exeC WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exeC WINDOWS system vmnetdhcp exec Program Files Symantec SPA SmcGui exeC Program Files iPass iPassConnect iPassPeriodicUpdateApp exeC Program Files microsoft office OFFICE OUTLOOK EXEC Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exeC WINDOWS system mmc exeC Program Files Debugging Tools for Windows windbg exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Documents and Settings anapoli Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE IYN D CA HiJackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http my oracle com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http my oracle comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext wmplayer exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings AutoConfigURL http wpad wpad datR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer www-proxy us oracle com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride oracle com oracleads com us oracle com uk oracle com ca oracle com oraclecorp com oracleportal com lt local gt O - Hosts huccbhp O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Oracle Drive Helper Object - D B E - FB - ED - -B EB A B C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM ODriveHelper DLLO - BHO SSVHelper Cl... Read more

A:Getting Ie Pop Ups, Blue Screens.

I have looked up every process that looked suspicious to me, and I have come up with nothing.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/121780/getting-ie-pop-ups-blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

I've gotten a few blue screen crashes lately Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite cctray cctray exeC Windows cfgmng exeC Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus cavrid exeC Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Personal Firewall capfasem exeC Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Personal Firewall capfsem exeC Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spam QSP- QOELoader exeC Windows RtHDVCpl exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spyware CAPPActiveProtection exeC Windows System rundll exeC Windows System rundll exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Users Richard Chow AppData Local Google Update GoogleUpdate exeC Windows ehome ehmsas exeC Program Files Stardock ObjectDock ObjectDock exeC Screens Blue Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exeC Windows system mdmcls exeC Program Files Windows Media Player Blue Screens wmpnscfg exeC Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite ccprovep exeC Windows system wbem unsecapp exeC Windows system conime exeC Program Files Blue Screens CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Website Inspector Light CAGlobalLight exeC Windows Explorer exeC Users Richard Chow AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Richard Chow AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http en ca acer yahoo comR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - Hosts localhostO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO ShowBarObj Class - A F B - A - AA - D - B B E - C Windows system ActiveToolBand dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO CA Toolbar Helper - FBF B- - -BE D-C B CA - C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Website Inspector Toolbar CallingIDIE dllO - Toolbar CA Toolbar - -E AF- AC -A DC-C C BB D - C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Website Inspector Toolbar CallingIDIE dllO - HKLM Run cctray C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite cctray cctray exeO - HKLM Run dvHighMem C Windows cfgmng exeO - HKLM Run CAVRID C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Virus CAVRID exeO - HKLM Run cafw C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Personal Firewall cafw exe -clO - HKLM Run capfasem C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Personal Firewall capfasem exeO - HKLM Run QOELOADER C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spam QSP- QOELoader exeO - HKLM Run RtHDVCpl RtHDVCpl exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run VetStart quot C Program Files CA CA Internet Security... Read more

Welcome to the BleepingComputer Forums. Since it has been a few days since you scanned your computer with HijackThis, we will need a new HijackThis log. If you have not already downloaded Random's System Information Tool (RSIT), please download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) by random/random which includes a HijackThis log and save it to your desktop. If you have RSIT already on your computer, please run it again. Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT. Click Continue at the disclaimer screen. After it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both. log.txt will be maximized and info.txt will be minimized. Thank you for your patience.Please see Preparation Guide for use before posting about your potential Malware problem. Thank you for your patience.If you have already posted this log at another forum or if you decide to seek help at another forum, please let us know. There is a shortage of helpers and taking the time of two volunteer helpers means that someone else may not be helped. While we are working on your HijackThis log, please: Reply to this thread; do not start another! Do not make any changes on your computer during the cleaning process or download/add programs on your computer unless instructed to do so. Do not run any other tool until instructed to do so! Let me know if any of the links do not work or if any of the tools do not work. Tell me about problems or symptoms that occur during the fix. Do not run any other programs or open any other windows while doing a fix. Ask any questions that you have regarding the fix(es), the infection(s), the performance of your computer, etc.Thanks.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/186456/blue-screens/
Relevancy 49.45%

Ok blue screens So many so last night i So many blue screens decided to plug in my webcam to make some funny pictures and got tired of lifecams simple frames im using the lifecam cinema hd so i decided to install youcam to get some more options it installed fine blah blah then the next day while i was on msn my computer suddenly crashed while i was trying to plug my webcam in again i put it in and it glitched and said So many blue screens my usb wasnt i removed it and plugged back in it said an error occured while installing after that it installed fine but then i got a So many blue screens blue screen in total while trying safe mode and system restore i got blue screen codes x x e x f on of these mentioned that it had to do with a usb video device so i tried uninstalling the drivers for my webcam and i cant find them i have no idea how to remove them i tried uninstalling lifecam software but in order to do that i have be in normal mode safe mode wont let me uninstall sometimes when trying to get into safe mode id get x e and sometimes i wouldnt so im getting really frustrated now please can anyone help

A:So many blue screens

Run System Restore - choose a restore point prior to installation of YouCam -
START | type rstrui

If BSODs persist -

Run Driver Verifier - http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ed-473665.html

Provide full system info - http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/so-many-blue-screens-532703.html
Relevancy 49.45%

So my computer is rather old like years Anyways about years ago I developed multiple problems One being that my computer seems to randomly lose it s ability to detect wireless I m connected wirelessly then it drops and I no longer can find any networks I got the run around between hp and att amp t but after moving it is blue screens officially the computer I got an email recently about the nvidia card and I guess it is faulty card and has been taken to court and working on some kind of a settlement My blue screens computer also shuts down for overheating and I used to get blue screens every few months but now it seems to blue screens be every few days It has differnt errors but it does a physical memory dump before I can even write down the entire error Here is what I gathered from a few of the blue screens x E xCB ntfy sys What would you recommend Thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.958999/
Relevancy 49.45%

System specs Custom made OS Windows - -bit Processor AMD Phenom tm Quad-Core Processor Ghz RAM GB Thingie wich Screens So Blue Many i think is like So Many Blue Screens graphic card or something HIS HD Turbo IceQ A thing above the HIS HD thing that says ASUS ASUS A fan above the ASUS thingie that says AMD AMD Yeah i don t know anything else if you want me to find something i can open the computer but i heard if you mess around the static electricity will hurt your computer Hey i m new to this forum as well as not very computer smarts but i do know enough to survive i guess anyways i ve been getting blue screens all the time this has been going on for quite a while and i ve formatted my computer just about times i do suspect this started after i fromatted the computer the second time or something now i could just go to my stephdad and ask him to help me but he s the who sold me this computer a couple years ago and he knows i don t know alot of comptuer I asked him if i could get help but ofcourse not so i had no idea what drivers i needed and such So i don t know if formatting computer can cause so many blue screens i think there s something wrong inside the computer or something since it s causing blue screens while i m formatting after i m done and so on The third time i formatted my computer my computer started using ALOT of cpu for no reason wich it has never been doing having a hard time tracking down the process that s doing it as well So now i ve formatted my computer and i m at the stage where i install my drivers my windows updates and all that stuff Oow that reminds me the second time i formatted my windows updates all went wrong it won t let me install windows updates well it won t let me install Service Pack and like Derpy said quot I just don t know what went wrong O O quot And really i never wanted to ask anyone for help that is always my last option my first option is to search for people with similiar problems but that was a problem ofcourse because most people either just had blue screen or just had high cpu usage or just had windows update errors So yeah no idea if it s a virus or something maybe something s wrong with my windows disc Oow right if you need the error codes and stuff from windows update and blue screen all i can say is i get all sort of blue screen irql not equal memory management and so on it seems like this seems to be caused by a bad driver or something though wich i m guessing is my c drive and if it is i guess i d have to replace it Yeah that is all any questions feel phree to ask but please give me some directions because as good as you guys are i d look pretty braindead but yeah if you can fix it you re gods because i ve been trying to fix this computer for about days now quot EDIT quot Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium bit Processor AMD Phenom tm Quad-Core Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Standard VGA-skjermkort Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC M A -MVP DELUXE Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

Hello everyone.
lately I've been having several problems with my computer, many blue screens

one of this bluee screen is :
ntfs.sys - address FFFFF880012c9EAE

another:
dxgmms1.sys FFFFF88004b85f

and this
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
0x0000000A

i have a win 7 64 bits

i give all information but please i need help!! :(

Hi and welcome to TSF this is one possible cause Error message on a blue screen on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2: "STOP: 0x0000000A"
But before doing anything please follow the instructions here http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html and upload the files please so that we can have a analyst check out your dumps etc and get a more informed answer

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screens-663397.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Everytime I try to run ANY game or even watch a youtube video my driver crashes and recovers or I get a BSOD I Screens Blue am currently using an AMD A - K APU Asrock FM A Pro -M motherboard Corsair Vengeance DDR x Ram Those are the only thing Blue Screens I could think of that would cause my problem I ran a memtest on one of the ram components and found no errors after one pass I am in the process of testing the other I uninstalled the AMD drivers I had and did ANOTHER detect and install still getting a BSOD whenever I try to do anything other than letting it idle The only lead I have so far is that I've heard some AMD processors have trouble with ram can anyone help me out Running windows x Uninstalled and then reinstalled AMD drivers got another x error just by watching a youtube video The APU is a combo CPU GPU and according to Catalyst is equivalent to Radeon HD or something

i would in fact try changing out the ram and see what happens. What speed does the current ram you have run at and do you know what speed the motherboard is capable of?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317196-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

i'm getting frequent but not constant blue screens and the error message seems to be different each time

i run my system hard in that i have lots of IE and or FF tabs open to various pages on top of BT and Mirc

latest blue screen said bad pool header

is there any way to analyze the dump to find out what the problem file or hardware is? reformatting is not an option for me cause i have programs that can't be reinstalled (some lost install cd's some lost key codes some were downloaded and can't be found again for redownload)

what are you running
video card
cpu
m/board
ram
power supply
brand
wattage

check the listings in the bios for voltages and temperatures and post them

post the bsod messages in full

post the dumps

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blue-screens-321856.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Here s Blue Screens... the situation I had Blue Screens... a problem installing games bought new RAM everything was going fine After a bit for some odd reason playing certain games requiring lots of memory started giving me a nv disp dll blue screen error Usually as I hope I m aware this has to do with video drivers However I reinstalled the newest nVidia drivers and it didn t fix it This was with my memory in dual channel mode as it s suposed to be I really can t understand this at all to be honest Here s what s weird I took my memory out of dual channel mode and just stuck them next to each other in different color slots to see if that helped And it did to a certain extent In one of the games I no longer get the nv disp dll blue screen However while running another namely WoW after a few hours of playing my computer would give me an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL blue screen I ve read up on these errors and really can t see why I continue getting these errors or why I can t run my memory in dual channel mode Running Windows XP Gigs of OCZ Dual-Channel RAM GeForce GT e Core Duo I ran Memtest in dual-channel mode and it gave me a lot of errors but it s new RAM and works My best guess would be the slot isn t reading but I honestly have no clue aka the motherboard If you need any other info or anything I ll give it Any help is appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

I am still getting Blue screens on my Vista bit laptop that I have recently unpacked out of mofballs and resurected See my previous thread about screens Still blue getting this some weeks months ago Regular Blue Screen on Vista I have did an sfscanow with command prompt It found some errors but couldnt repair Unfortunately Still getting blue screens the DBS Log file Still getting blue screens was in windows log but as strangeley dissapeared So I will have to do another sfscanow in command prompt and post DBS log file here A S A P I have also performed this process- sfc found corrupt files but quot was unable to fix quot Now what - Microsoft Community I have not Isolated the problem file yet but with the re sfscanow I will untick programmes in the msconfig services list one by one to find the problem I know it is not a microsoft driver or programme as after reboot it started ok after unticking microsoft services before reboot Thank you all so much for any help in this matter Tinman

http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-vista/128963-still-getting-blue-screens.html
Relevancy 49.45%

both my world of warcraft and medal of honor allied assault get blue screens with no error screens blue messages back about years ago i could play medal of honor flawlessly with no blue screens over time it s gotten worse from just freezing once in a while to crashing to a blue screen within - minutes of playing WoW once had a folder with the error labeled invalid memory block i tested my sticks of ram updated motherboard drivers i also got a new video card with adn updated the drivers I have also seen WowError exe in my WoW folder I ran spybot S amp D and fixed all the spyware on my computer After doing that i got in about hours of WoW and - of mohaa with no crashes but just today both games got a blue screen with no error its really starting to bug me Processor AMD Athlon tm XP MMX DNow GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Card name NVIDIA GeForce GS Manufacturer NVIDIA Chip type GeForce GS Looking for a fix please nbsp

bump...please help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.705331/
Relevancy 49.45%

hello! i have a problem with several blue screens and sometimes i get a stop error code as 0x0000008e or 7a or 50 what does this blue screen means do i have to do an osri or is there a solution to it and if anyone can help plz send me solutions to all the blue screens or the major blue screens that take place.

Blue Screens info H E R E

But usually it's a matter of posting any MiniDumps from C:\Windows\Minidump, or checking them yourself with Windebug

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screens.106378/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi been having blue screens last few months need to try and fix it :/

CPU: Krypton Z68 600i Intel Core i5 2500K
Memory: 2x Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V Intel Z68
HD: OCZ Agility 3 120GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive
Video card: GeForce GTX 670 Windforce 3X 2048MB
PSU: Corsair HX 620W ATX Modular SLI

I have recently change the video card and hard drive but still the same and so far ive ran memtest for 4 passes on each stick of ram.

Also ive checked video card drivers which are up to date but still it mainly blue screens on games.

Any help would be great :P

A:Blue screens :(

Hi,

The recent ~5 dumps are of the 124 hardware bugcheck, and then the 6th or so is of the 116: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE bugcheck. These bugchecks together are very indicative of hardware failure.

In all of the 124 hardware dumps, if we run an !errrec on the second parameter of the bugcheck to get more info, we can see that GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR is mentioned every single time.

For reference only:

Code:
3: kd> !errrec fffffa8007e48028
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa8007e48028
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record Id : 01cd7a3bd26f48a2
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 8/14/2012 16:49:28
Flags : 0x00000000

Section 0 : Processor Generic
Descriptor @ fffffa8007e480a8
Section @ fffffa8007e48180
Offset : 344
Length : 192
Flags : 0x00000001 Primary
Severity : Fatal

Proc. Type : x86/x64
Instr. Set : x64
Error Type : Cache error
Operation : Generic
Flags : 0x00
Level : 2
CPU Version : 0x00000000000206a7
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000006

Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific
Descriptor @ fffffa8007e480f0
Section @ fffffa8007e48240
Offset : 536
Length : 128

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000006
CPU Id : a7 06 02 00 00 08 10 06 - bf e3 9a 1f ff fb eb bf
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Proc. Info 0 @ fffffa8007e48240

Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
Descriptor @ fffffa8007e48138
Section @ fffffa8007e482c0
Offset : 664
Length : 264

Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 3 Bank 8)
Address : 0x00000001242aa540
Misc. : 0x000000d004004086
GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR indicates that the L2 cache on the processor is faulty, especially considering it's so consistent and is in Bank 8 every 124 dump.

Running a !sysinfo cpuspeed is reporting that the CPU is NOT overclocked, but if it is... bring it back to stock. If it's not overclocked, ensure you're not overheating / check all component temps.

Your BIOS version is currently 0801 which is the original / shipped version - the latest is 3402 which offers MANY stability fixes, etc. Update your BIOS! ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS P8Z68-V

If after doing all of this, you're still BSOD'ing, the CPU is faulty and will need to be replaced.

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screens-660739.html
Relevancy 49.45%

As an update to aprevious thread closed as screens Blue solved I have set up a Gigabyte Ga N L motherboard swaped out for an asus nforce board Athlon XP Crucial mb ram swapped out for kingmax mhz mb Radeon pro graphics card Blue screens swapped out for a gf ti and gf fx Zero G subzero cooler swapped out for thermaltake copper cooler Antec w supply swapped out for qtec w supply I am still getting random blue screen and also machine errors that point to the processor shutting down to stop damage I have tried using the components in another nforce Blue screens board the memory was swapped out and is fine another graphics cards tried with no difference still blue screens The cooler is new and was added in case there was a heat issue the processor under load is only c Under normal windowsXP it runs fine in games it will randomly stop I am sure this is not a heat issue The PSU is a new antec w one swapped out from a QTEC w one which had the same issues The voltage readings are fine In terms of software the dxdiag test out OK and dx c is loaded Nothing is overclocked I am stuck if its a processor issue why is it not happening in normal windows internet usage but I have swapped out all other components bar the CPU and carried out a clean windows install times The hard drive is new and again I swapped it out for another one I have set up loads of systems but not come across such a trying issue nbsp

Sounds like you've tried everything. Only in games. I assume stressing the system. You say it in "normal windowsXP" it runs fine.

When you say normal do you mean at rest or have you tried to put it through a high dose of CPU and memory stress to see what happens.

Another thought, do the games that crash use different sceen resolutions?

When you say, "and also machine errors" what exactly does that mean?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.279344/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi I have recently started experiencing problems booting up my PC and it takes attempts before it loads up without blue screening or freezing From experience I m thinking that this might be virus malware related and so would like assistance to check my screens Blue Hijack log As follows Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Blue screens svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard fws exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard Rps exe C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader Blue screens sl exe C Program Blue screens Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Virgin Broadband advisor Broadbandadvisor exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Virgin Broadband advisor BroadbandadvisorComHandler exe C WINDOWS system devldr exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS System msiexec exe C Program Files Common Files Command Software dvpapi exe C Documents and Settings PC Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www virginmedia com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http downloadhelp virginmedia com assets exe bb help installer exe O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Pop-Up Blocker BHO - C EA -E A - E -A -D B C A - C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard pkR dll O - BHO Form Filler BHO - E D-C B- D -B C- E A - C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard FBHR dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO EpsonToolBandKicker Class - E FB- DD- F -B AC-B CAE F A - C Program Files EPSON EPSON Web-To-Page EPSON Web-To-Page dll O - Toolbar EPSON Web-To-Page - EE D F- B- - D-C B AAEBA D - C Program Files EPSON EPSON Web-To-Page EPSON Web-To-Page dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE NvQTwk NvCplDaemon initialize O - HKLM Run BJCFD C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe O - HKLM Run PCguard quot C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard Rps exe quot O - HKLM Run EPSON Stylus DX Series C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATIBEE EXE FU quot C WINDOWS TEMP E SC tmp quot EF quot HKLM quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Broadbandadvisor exe quot C Program Files Virgin Broadband advisor Broadbandadvisor exe quot AUTORUN O - HKLM RunOnce IndexCleaner quot C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard IdxClnR exe quot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU RunOnce IndexCleaner quot C Program Files Virgin Broadband PCguard IdxClnR exe quot O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - DPF E A- ... Read more

Please can someone help as it appears to be getting worse and it took 7 attempts today before windows booted up correctly?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screens.615576/
Relevancy 49.45%

ok so three days ago I was scanning my computer using malwarebyte anti-spyware all was Two Screens Blue going well I removed about malwares and I went into safe mode to remove more spywares then when I went back in by booting the pc normally I was doing some activities which I'm not very sure what it is anymore since it happened three days ago and all of a sudden I get an error like this quot A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA If this is the first time you ve seen this stop error screen Restart your computer If this screen appears again follow these Steps Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed If this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Two Blue Screens windows updates you might need If problem continue disable or remove installed Two Blue Screens hardware or software Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer Press F to select advanced startup options and then select Safe Mode Technical Information STOP x xE AE x xBA D D x Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete Contact your system administrator or technical support group for futher assistance quot of course I freaked out and restarted my pc and tested to see if it happened again and it happened moreover it happened about minutes after I started doing my things I decided to go into safe mode to scan my computer Malwarebytes anti-spyware got me nothing and AVG anti-virus just stopped running without telling me I have tried going into safe mode to run memory tests and those types but I didn't get any of them to work properly I'm not very good when it comes to these applications so yesterday I attempted to try fixing my pc again and the error popped up again as fed up as I was about the error I decided to leave the screen on and copied the whole entire error After that I restarted my pc and it got a blue screen this time right after the windows xp loading screen I got the error saying quot STOP x E xC xBA D D xBA E BF x quot I was scared that my computer had gotten the blue screen of death so I entered safe mode and the computer got in fine however I was now afraid of trying to fix the problem by myself and decided to go to a forum full of people who knows what they're doing thanks for listening to my situation I would really appreciate it if someone helped me out

A:Two Blue Screens

Could be a number of issues here, however given that you have mentioned removing malware I'm leaning towards a rootkit problem. Have a look at this thread http://icrontic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50966

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/two-blue-screens-335637.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I been getting blue screens for the past few weeks frequently and its been saying PFN_list_corrupt and nfts.sys i dont no what to do and i tried trend micro and it says files are not transferring over.

A:help with blue screens

How many RAM do you have? It is usually caused by a bad memory module (RAM). To test you RAM, if you have 2 or more RAM installed try installing one RAM at a time then turn on your computer see if it boots up. Do the same for the rest of the RAM so you will know which RAM is defective.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-blue-screens.643866/