Windows Support Forum

Will Adobe Premiere 5.1 work with Dell Precision 380 Workstation?

Q: Will Adobe Premiere 5.1 work with Dell Precision 380 Workstation?

I ve been doing a lot of research work 380 Premiere with Precision Dell Will 5.1 Adobe Workstation? on this and so far configured this system to run Adobe Premiere with I m pretty new to all this so I may be missing some important components Dell Precision Workstation this system is recommended by Dell for use with Adobe Intel Pentium Processor GHz MB L MHz Microsoft Windows XP Professional Will Adobe Premiere 5.1 work with Dell Precision 380 Workstation? SP with media NTFS File System Hyper-threading feature preset to On can be disabled enabled in BIOS GB MHz DDR SDRAM Memory NECC DIMMS will probably increase it to GB Desktop Will Adobe Premiere 5.1 work with Dell Precision 380 Workstation? w -Optical drives mounted horizontally in Desktop orientation is mini-tower better System comes with an Integrated Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet Controller what is an Ethernet controller does that have to do with Will Adobe Premiere 5.1 work with Dell Precision 380 Workstation? networking another computer I also want to keep my old system running with WINS so I ll need to purchase a router that will work both with WINS and WINS XP Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet controller-PCI Express card do I need this C All SATA drives RAID drive total configuration All Systems include embedded SATA RAID capability RAID Raid requires at least drives Boot drive GB SATA RPM Hard Drive with DataBurst Cache RAID Mixing of SATA SCSI Hard Drives is allowed but the st Hard drive or Boot Hard drive must be SATA When ordering RAID all hard drives in the RAID must be exactly the same capacity speed and type nd Hard drive GB SATA RPM Hard Drive with MB DataBurst Cache CD-ROM DVD and Read-Write Devices I always get confused with what these and the - and s and RW and R s and what the difference is between a DVD Rom and one that you can write to I want to be able to use CD s to save files photos as I do with our current computer As for DVD s I would think I d need that too XCD AND X CD-RW DVD Combo w CyberLink PowerDVD No Media CD-RW AND DVD -RW w Sonic software CyberLink PowerDVD No Media not sure which one MB Dell USB Hi-Speed Memory Key Whats this Graphics card MB PCIe x nVidia Quadro NVS Dual Monitor VGA Capable Dell inch M inch viewable Flat CRT we ll only be using monitor This system comes equipped with Integrated HD audio optimized system is required when selecting these cards this Sound Blaster also confuses me Someone said on a message board that the Sound Blaster causes problems with Adobe Sound Blaster Audigy D Card with a a port Sound Blaster Audigy D Card AND a Controller Card or a Controller Card do I need the sound blaster or is this enough Thanks a bunch for your help nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Will Adobe Premiere 5.1 work with Dell Precision 380 Workstation?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Will Adobe Premiere 5.1 work with Dell Precision 380 Workstation?

No problem whatsoever---you wont need raid for editing DV--its really not necessary. Yes your ethernet controler is for your network connections and thus it will be used for the Internet. All routers will run XP and 98. Forget about the integrated audio for any serious audio editing (the forgotten element of video editing) Also, make sure you dont use the sound blaster for you firewire connection----lots of reported problems. Go with a seperate firewire card with a TI chipset.

Last but not least, Premiere 5.1 is not a very stable program----they didn't get it right until version 6.0 so if possible, UPGRADE.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/will-adobe-premiere-5-1-work-with-dell-precision-380-workstation.379894/
Relevancy 97.18%

The AMD Video Card does AMD Major M6800. M6100 the to Video in fix not ever this work Workstation Mobile Card Precision Dell properly Problem? Is FirePro going in the Precision Mobile Workstation M Does Not Work in Windows due to a driver problem and Dell has done nothing to resolve this problem that they have known about for nearly a year nbsp Has anyone found a solution to this problem The discrete GPU is a critical piece of hardware AMD FirePro M6100 Video Card does not work properly in the Precision Mobile Workstation M6800. Is Dell ever going to fix this Major Problem? in this model but it is unusable in Windows with Hyper-V enabled AMD FirePro M6100 Video Card does not work properly in the Precision Mobile Workstation M6800. Is Dell ever going to fix this Major Problem? nbsp Dell provides Windows drivers that work with Hyper-V for every other GPU option for this computer but the driver provided by Dell for the FirePro M GPU Does Not Work The only solution for this problem is to disable Hyper-V in Windows nbsp Dell directed me to get the highest model of their Precision Mobile Workstations line specifically because I need to run Virtual Machines in Hyper-V nbsp By the time I discovered the problem it was too late to return or exchange the computer that Dell helped me configure for this purpose I have the Precision Mobile Workstation M configured as follows AMD FirePro M6100 Video Card does not work properly in the Precision Mobile Workstation M6800. Is Dell ever going to fix this Major Problem? i - MQ GHz Quad Core Processor w integrated Intel HD Video GB of DDR L- MHz Ram AMD FirePro M discrete Video Card w GB Ram TB RAID- Array TB mSATA SSD amp TB quot SATA SSD Optical Bay TB SATA RPM Hard Drive x Blu Ray Recorder swappable with Optical Bay Hard Drive FIPS fingerprint reader w TPM I hope that someone has found a solution to this problem in a similar configured M nbsp if you had the same problem with your M and you fixed it please let me know how to fix this nbsp If there is no way to get the FirePro M to work properly in the computer that Dell designed it for nbsp then Dell should exchange it for a video card that actually works properly I hope someone at Dell will read this post and help me to fix this problem nbsp I should not have to spend hundreds of dollars to change the video card because Dell cannot fix this well known driver problem

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19982851
Relevancy 88.58%

I have two Dell [email protected] One has a hard drive fault. I have deleted and remade the dos partition. When I boot from my XP CD and try to install windows it says there is no hard drive attached. Have tried on both machines. Same result. I checked if my good drive (which is still working) would try tio install windows but I get the same result. (no hard drive attached) Am I doing something wromg

A:Dell Precision Workstation 690

What is/was the hard drive fault. And how did you deal with it. It appears your system worked until this drive fault occured.
Slso, specs for the computer would be nice.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-precision-workstation-690.132595/
Relevancy 88.58%

This is posted in the Windows XP support forum too but have both Vista and XP on machine I have a Dell Precision Workstation with separate OS Vista and XP on two different SCSI HDD I use the BIOS to boot one or the other I have GB of RAM SCSI HDD AGP video card PCI RAID card 530 Dell Workstation Precision for an Dell 530 Precision Workstation external RAID box with SATA GB HDD in a config Over the past few days the computer keeps shutting off but not completely off the screen goes blank and the power light goes yellow the diagnostic lights all go yellow too This happens in both VISTA and XP and randomly I can be searching the internet email etc I have removed a USB PCI controller no change I removed all USB no change I removed the external eSATA link no change I have opened the case and looked and adjusted any type of possible cable that could be loose with nothing out of the ordinary I have ran the Dell diagnostic CD and it came back saying the USB controller was faulting reason why I removed the USB PCI controller as stated After removing the USB PCI controller the Dell diag CD shows no problems I am up in arms on what to do next Since it is happening to two seperate HDD and two separate OS's I cant see it being a software problem at all Most likely a hardware related issue Any and all help and information would be greatly appreciated Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dell-530-precision-workstation-304891.html
Relevancy 88.58%

I have a Dell Precision Workstation with separate OS Vista and XP on two different SCSI HDD I use the BIOS to boot one or the other I have GB of RAM SCSI HDD AGP video card PCI RAID card Precision Workstation Dell 530 for an external RAID box with SATA GB HDD in a config Over the past few days the computer keeps shutting off but not completely off the screen goes blank and the power light goes yellow the diagnostic lights all go yellow too This happens in both VISTA and XP and randomly I can be searching the internet email etc I have removed a USB PCI controller no change I removed all USB no change I removed the external eSATA link no change I have opened the case and looked and adjusted any type of possible cable that could be loose with nothing out of the ordinary I have ran the Dell diagnostic CD and it came back saying the USB controller was faulting reason why I removed the USB PCI controller as stated After removing the USB PCI controller the Dell diag CD shows no problems I am up in arms on what to do next Since it is happening to two seperate HDD and two separate OS's I cant see it being a software problem at all Most likely a hardware related Dell 530 Precision Workstation issue Any and all help and information would be greatly appreciated Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dell-530-precision-workstation-304887.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Precision Workstation Internal Drives Floppy DVD-Rom Drive CD-RW Drive Internal Zip Dell Workstation enough 2nd HDD - not 530 - Precision connectors GB HDD GB I am adding this HDD I bought another HDD for storage purposes and I have a little dilemma because there is a plastic divider inside the box that seperates the PCI slots and the HDD s so I cannot connect the cables from the PCI card to the HDD connectors The problem lies in the fact that I have so many internal devices that use up all the cable connectors The primary IDE cables are set up from the factory to plug into the Primary Dell Precision Workstation 530 - 2nd HDD - not enough connectors HDD Master plug and the secondary connector is plugged into the internal ZIP drive Let me try to graphically show the connections Factory setup as follows Primary IDE Slot on Motherboard -- gt Primary HDD Master connector on ribbon cable -- gt Zip Drive Slave connector on ribbon cable What I want to do Ultra ATA PCI controller card -- gt Primary HDD Master Connector on ribbon cable -- gt New nd HDD Slave connector on ribbon cable Primary IDE Slot on Motherboard -- gt Zip Drive using Master connector on ribbon cable There is that plastic divider that I think is meant for the front fan s efficiency so when the case is closed the divider literally creates another compartment inside the case Therefore I cannot connect a ribbon cable from a PCI card to the HDD s that is on the other side of the divider The guy at CompUSA said that I cannot get a ribbon cable that has connectors That would really solve my dilemma Right now I disabled the ZIP drive so I can setup the new HDD until I can solve my connection issues Does anyone know how I could connect all my hardware devices Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Dell Precision Workstation 530 - 2nd HDD - not enough connectors

Suggestion: Get a USB or Firewire enclosure and set the new hard drive up external.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-precision-workstation-530-2nd-hdd-not-enough-connectors.359946/
Relevancy 86.43%

good day to everyone
I have a Dell Precision Workstation M6800 , brand new that I run using Docking station , I've noticed that the temperature gets between 70- 80 C with little tasks being done ,
could it be dock station cause the laptop overheat.
this morning i just turned on the pc and noticed that the temperature got to 70c in few seconds
i am just wondering what it could be happening with brand new laptop
I use two software to monitor the pc temperature AID64 Extreme and Spccy Professional edition , both of them nearly give the same result
is that temperature normal
any help, much appreciated

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/380596-dell-precision-workstation-m6800-over-heating.html
Relevancy 85.57%

Just wondering if anyone has taken these old workstations and upgraded or remodeled them into a machine running Windows 7 professional?

I inherited a couple as projects and I am wondering after I wipe the hard drives, what would be the best image to deploy?

They both currently have 4G of memory, and a Pentium 4 3.80 CPU.

I want to keep the cost to a minimum.

Thanks!

A:Dell Precision 370 Workstation Remodel/Upgrade Project?

The cost will be for a copy of Win7, can't use what is already installed on another computer. I have a similar Dell Optiplex 755 that came with Vista that is running Linux Mint 17 64-bit quite happily and my wallet is happy because Linux is free. Because I have a couple of Win7 Desktops [a Custom and a rescued Dell Inspiron] and a Custom Win8.1 Desktop already I don't plan to redo the Optiplex any time soon but maybe after Win9 comes out?

I use the free GPARTED bootable CD [created from the downloaded .iso file] to wipe HDDs so as to have a fresh start.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/344898-dell-precision-370-workstation-remodel-upgrade-project.html
Relevancy 85.57%

Does anyone know an adapter with two display ports that fits into this Dell Precision T7610 CTO Base, that also have a very good quality?

A:Dell Precision T7610 CTO Base (Tower Workstation)

Here is the spec for the T7610 from the Dell manual, it doesn't relate to the "CTO Base".
Discrete (PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16)

T7610
up to 4 full-height, full length (maximum of 600 W)

This suggests you can use many different video cards. . You say "display ports". What are you referring to? "DVI", "VGA" or the actual newer Display port interface?

Dell also has a support forum, staffed by mostly users like this forum. That is another alternative for specific Dell hardware help.
http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/325788-dell-precision-t7610-cto-base-tower-workstation.html
Relevancy 85.57%

We have 3 Dell Precision Workstation T3610 in our office. All the 3 PC's taking 5 minuted to boot if there is a network cable is connected, we have formatted with new OS, but no luck, upgrade all driver and bios and the HDD rate is 5.9.
Is there any issue of the Mother of board/NW card of this model? All other PC in our  office is working fine

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19974592
Relevancy 85.57%

Hello So i was browsing for days i m currently using my home made computer due to the problem with my Dell well at first everything Locked Dell 370 Workstation Precision BIOS Factory was working like a charm i installed the DVD-Writer and put it in Slave mode that day when i wanted to install Vista on it i tried to make the DVD-Writer as a primary drive when i entered the BIOS everything was alright but when i tried to change anything it tell me that the SETUP is locked there is no password at all its just this Factory password so i tried to remove the Battery like has been Dell Precision 370 Workstation BIOS Factory Locked suggested everywhere but unfortunately XP isn t working at all neither from the safe mode all i get is that windows cannot start probably tried to enter the BIOS the date is back to and the factory password was still on and the setup is locked now i think my problem is in the BIOS i need to put my dvd-writer as primary but i need the Master Password I tried to contact Dell but they needed some details that i don t have its just they are asking too much and i just have few info and above all i don t have a fax machine so any help would be appreciated nbsp

A:Dell Precision 370 Workstation BIOS Factory Locked

What happens when you change the jumpers on the drives from cable select to jumper them as master and slaves?
These are normal settings for networked machines and servers. Who setup your system?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-precision-370-workstation-bios-factory-locked.98887/
Relevancy 84.71%

My 3620's current PSU is 290W. I have a hard time finding any other power supply to upgrade. Can somebody provide a list of PSUs compatible with 3620?

A:Dell Precision Workstation 3620 Medium Tower PSU upgrade

There is a 365W power supply for this model - note though that these are not standard power supplies, so aftermarket units won't work.
www.ebay.com/.../291815628059

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3515/t/19987196
Relevancy 81.27%

I am configuring a new system to use with Adobe Premiere Pro. The camera is a Panasonic DVX100A. I want to go with Dell, as I was very happy with my old computer. I want to make sure before I order it that the setup will run with Adobe.
This is what I have so far:
Dell Dimension XPS Gen5
1 GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz
80GB Serial ATA HD (for first HD)
Dual drives: 48x CD-RW Drive + 16x DVD+/-RW w/dbl layer
Sound card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS It comes with the IEEE 1394
Not sure about the video card.
I'm also not sure how big the second drive should be for video storage. So far I have about 6 hours worth of video. Would 160GB be enough?

Relevancy 75.25%

16th May 2016.Dear Dell Forum Members & Support,We have an existing and very reliable Dell Precision 490 with a Single Intel Xeon 5060 (Dual Core, 3.2GHz,1066MHz) system.The system is currently running Bios Version A08 (04/25/08)

Can it be upgraded to Two (2) Intel Xeon Quad Core Processors, and if so, can a list of the compatiable processors be supplied ?

e.g. Xeon X5460 (Quad-Core, 3.16 GHz, 1333MHz) etc.

Thank you for your time & patience.With kindest regards.GEM CNC Systems.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19974583
Relevancy 72.67%

We have two Dell Precision 390. One with the Conroe E6300, and one with the Pentium 4 631, Cedar Mill variety.
We would like to upgrade the P4 to something better.

We have a Q6600 CPU lying here, and a ancient Pentium D 830 dual core CPU, but it's gotta be better performer than a single core  P4.

Are the motherboards the same in these two 390s? I'm thinking our E6300 could be upgraded to a Q6600, but the 390 with the P4 I'm not sure about. They both are socket 775. We already have the correct heatpipe heatsink needed for the hotter CPUs.

Thanks

A:Dell Precision 390 , Which CPUs work for an upgrade?

I got the info from Dell today. There are two motherboards used in the 390. One supports the Cedar Mill and Conroe line of CPU's. The other motherboard for the 390 supports the Q6600, QX6700 and QX6800.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19422431
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello I tried to install the newly released Dell Precision Optimizer v A August on my Precision running Windows bit During the installation an error panel pops up with this text gt SetupNew setup cpp PAPP PVENDOR PGUID Windows Vista Service Pack IE Version The installation then fails and the installer log shows the following nbsp nbsp nbsp Open file C ProgramData Dell UpdatePackage Log Application KKJH WN A - - txt nbsp nbsp nbsp User error Precision Installation Dell 3.5.5 with 5510 Precision on Optimizer Dell Command attended nbsp nbsp nbsp DUP Capabilities Value x FFFFF nbsp nbsp nbsp DUP Vendor Software Version nbsp nbsp nbsp Local System Model Compatible with this Package Yes nbsp nbsp nbsp Local System OS Version nbsp Installation error with Dell Precision Optimizer 3.5.5 on Dell Precision 5510 nbsp nbsp OS Compatible with Installation error with Dell Precision Optimizer 3.5.5 on Dell Precision 5510 this Package Yes nbsp nbsp nbsp Local System OS Language DE nbsp nbsp nbsp Language Compatible with this Package Unknown nbsp nbsp nbsp User Parameter logfile nbsp nbsp nbsp User Parameter logfile changed to C ProgramData Dell UpdatePackage Log Application KKJH WN A - - txt nbsp nbsp nbsp Extraction-miniunz path C PROGRA dell drivers APPLIC A miniunz exe nbsp nbsp nbsp Extraction-arguments nbsp -x C tmp Dell - APPLIC EXE -o -d C PROGRA dell drivers APPLIC A nbsp nbsp nbsp Extraction-GetExitCode nbsp nbsp nbsp Identified Behavior attended nbsp nbsp nbsp Temporary payload log file name C ProgramData dell drivers Application KKJH WN A - - DUPEA tmp nbsp nbsp nbsp Translated Command Line POAInstaller exe KEY DA- -FF - DC-BDAD LOGFILE C ProgramData dell drivers Application KKJH WN A - - DUPEA tmp nbsp nbsp nbsp Path C ProgramData dell drivers Application KKJH WN A - - nbsp nbsp nbsp Identified Behavior attended nbsp nbsp nbsp Append Vendor Software Log C ProgramData dell drivers Application KKJH WN A - - DUPEA tmp nbsp nbsp nbsp --- Start of Vendor Software Log --- nbsp nbsp nbsp --- End of Vendor Software Log --- nbsp nbsp nbsp Vendor Software Return Code nbsp nbsp nbsp logo png nbsp nbsp nbsp MUPXMLParser GetResultName Vendor Return Code is not found in Mup xml nbsp nbsp nbsp Name of Exit Code nbsp nbsp nbsp DupAPI GetReturnCode Unable to find DUP value for nbsp nbsp nbsp Exit Code set to x nbsp nbsp nbsp Result FAILURE Previous versions of the Precision Optimizer software installed fine I tried both updating the previous installation as well as uninstalling and re-installing Any idea how to fix this Best regards nbsp nbsp nbsp Bernd nbsp

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19989759
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello I m facing Recovery Led 5510 2 boot. Precision does Dell not not 2 flashing 2 work. does white amber. BIOS the Dell Precision 5510 does not boot. Led flashing 2 white 2 amber. BIOS Recovery 2 does not work. following issue with a Dell Precision laptop with latest bios A It Dell Precision 5510 does not boot. Led flashing 2 white 2 amber. BIOS Recovery 2 does not work. appeared suddenly nbsp I just rebooted a working system The laptop does not boot anymore and the Dell logo is not shown however the diagnostic battery led blinks times white and times amber According to the error table that I found here http www dell com support article uk en ukdhs SLN EN to Present nbsp that means System Board BIOS ROM Failure and the suggested next steps are Flash BIOS to latest revision If problem persists contact Tech Support for further troubleshooting Did anyone had a similar experience How can I re-flash the BIOS from a non-booting machine I found some tricks for the Dell XPS extracting HDR and ROM files from bios executable Dell Precision 5510 does not boot. Led flashing 2 white 2 amber. BIOS Recovery 2 does not work. and plugging a USB drive but they do not seem to apply to this laptop UPDATE I found http www dell com support article uk en ukdhs SLN en nbsp but I m still unable to recover the computer I keep getting the blinking pattern even after I put the latest BIOS renamed to BIOS IMG rcv into a newly formatted FAT USB stick GB I also tried with different USB sticks and both USB ports Any help is really appreciated Best regards alessioc

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19996971
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi there,

I've got some 500MB AVI files which I'm having problems with since I cannot import them into either Premiere CS3 to convert the file from AVI to another format or to Adobe Encore off the cuff so that I can create my DVD without both pieces of software locking up and crashing.

I've already tried reinstalling both bits of software to no avail and there has been no change. I've tried a Google search for similar situations but I cannot find any at the moment, so please could you help as soon as possible.

Regards,

Andrew.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-cs3-adobe-encore-cs3-crash-when-importing-avi.788120/
Relevancy 67.51%

I have a precision 490 workstation for video editing and I'm looking to max out the ram to 32GB. I see some of the compatible ram available is listed as "server only," yet all their specs appear to be the same as that for desktop. So what's the difference?

A:Precision 490 Workstation RAM, server or desktop?

Not sure about the difference, but here are the Dell validated 4GB memory sticks and 5 digit part numbers =9F035 4GB, 667MHz, ECCMWP63 4GB, 667MHz, ECCDR397 4GB, 667MHz, ECCUW730 4GB, 533MHz, ECC
Quad Channel FBD-DDR2 (Fully Buffered DIMM) Memory supportECC PC2-4200F 533 MHz or PC2-5300F 667 MHz FBD-DDR2 SD-RAM256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB DIMM sizes512MB minimum/32GB maximum

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19987029
Relevancy 66.65%

Greetings Intro I m d artist and have recently discovered so low priced LGA Xeons so decided to build a workstation around it So I ve found out used R motherboards are quite low cost on Building R5500 on workstation Precision motherboard eBay - USD so decided Building workstation on Precision R5500 motherboard to build a system on top of it as it s only one double LGA with graphics PCIe out there I d make a wooden case instead of rack U shell Building workstation on Precision R5500 motherboard and can somebody help me with parts that are minimum requirement for this system to boot I Building workstation on Precision R5500 motherboard do know that it needs it s own proprietary power supply aka same as R s power unit www ebay com And a distribution unit www ebay com Would T power supply work instead I would not use Kw at all www ebay com So besides basically ECC memory also cost quite low CPU video card I think HDD is a must too and PSU is there anything that I must have in order to make it boot Or do you have any other suggestions Sincerely G Janiashvili

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19983613
Relevancy 66.65%

Hello nbsp I am going to upgrade my nbsp T Workstation cpu T3600 CPU Precision upgrade, Workstation stepping nbsp with a new nbsp CPU There are a number of them sold on ebay now but there is no info in those announcements regarding which of the nbsp steppings intel produced of the E - cpu nbsp is inside them nbsp Does anyone have this cpu installed in their T machine out there nbsp Could you help a fellow Should be in the bios under system information or on the actual purchase receipt when you upgraded There are steppings nbsp www cpu-world com Intel-Xeon E - html What it says there is that the steppings are quot C quot QB A quot C quot QBF SR H and quot C quot QBV SR KX Now if you don acute t know the specifics of your cpu just look in the Precision T3600 Workstation CPU upgrade, cpu stepping bios for any of the above numbers that are in Precision T3600 Workstation CPU upgrade, cpu stepping parenthesis aka quot QBV SR KX quot anything like that Also if you could give the bios version and revision of the revision of the motherboard mainboard that would of course be genius but I acute ll take anything anyone has to offer me at this point nbsp Thanks for any help Best Regards Andrew Eklov Sweden

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19973706
Relevancy 66.65%

Greetings,
I've found out that used R5500+Xeon (plus ECC memory) Combo to be quite a low price point on ebay solution for CG tasks, and thinking to place it inside a custom made wooden case (instead of a rack and a shell), so with my little knowledge and info on the web I've found out that it needs more than just CPU+RAM+GPU+PSU and a drive to boot, and I've found out that PSU needs some especial 1.1 Kw PSU + power distribution unit (and all those parts together you can find on ebay for 200$), but that's it, I could find no more
So.. Can anybody help me with what parts exactly are required in order to boot into an OS?

Also, can someone help me with telling me if it's possible at all to not use a rack shell, and if T3500/T5500 PSU is compatible with this?Cheers!G. Janiashvili

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19983634
Relevancy 65.79%

Thought we could accumulate some data on the M (Laptop) Thread Owner's M65 Workstation 6. Precision Mobile laptop here First here is some info starting on page of this thread over in the XPS area http en community dell com owners-club xps f t aspx PageIndex I ll try to eventually move the important data from there to here I think we have all moved on from XP by now RAM Expansion I nbsp upgraded from gb to gb Win - sees gb but says only gb usable nbsp After some Internet research nbsp seems its a problem with most Intel nbsp based laptops including Lenovos 6. M65 Precision Mobile Workstation (Laptop) Owner's Thread and HPs Still an extra gb is better than nothing over increase is still good Even though the Quadro FX- m has dedicated memory I think it also takes some shared system memory I wonder if that can account for the missing gb or is it just the bit limitation thing It was pretty cheap at Crucial CT GB kit GBx -pin SODIMM Upgrade for a Dell Precision M System Trusted Platform Module LaidBackTokyo says yes my Broadcom TPM A v is activated in bios and woks fine with z native MS Win driver i use it partly UPEK fingerprint module only since there is no good Wave Corp Embassy Suite software use with Win x 6. M65 Precision Mobile Workstation (Laptop) Owner's Thread and compatible with TPM v or at least wasn t a year amp half ago i use it with UPEK Protector Suite and everything works fine nVidia Quadro FX m video driver This nVidia Quadro FX m video driver v - March works in Windows Windows Consumer PreviewWindows Release nbsp Preview - Windows Final RTM http catalog update microsoft com v site Search aspx q fx m I think WindowsUpdate offers this same driver in Windows However if you are installing -Pro the generic driver will load on clean install You have to go into System Hardware Device Install Settings and nbsp allow drivers to download from WindowsUpdate Then WU will offer it or you can update driver from DeviceManager nbsp In Windows nbsp you have to install it manually I only tested the bit driver in Win and it works fine The nbsp Windows driver ID for the -bit driver is MB download The Windows driver ID for the -bit driver is MB download Windows Pro Clean Install Clean install Go into System Hardware Device Install Settings and allow drivers to download from WindowsUpdate Update FingerPrint Reader driver from WindowsUpdateUpdate nbsp nVidia Quadro FX m video driver nbsp from WindowsUpdateUpdate quot O Micro OZ USB CCID Smartcard Reader quot nbsp from WindowsUpdate No other drivers seem to be required Modem Ethernet WiFi Card Readers etc all seem to be working

A:6. M65 Precision Mobile Workstation (Laptop) Owner's Thread

Windows 8 (64 bit) Preview:
Clean install.
Go into System/Hardware/Device Install Settings and allow drivers to download from WindowsUpdate.Update FingerPrint Reader driver from WindowsUpdate (if it didn't already load)Manually install nVidia Quadro FX 350m video driver  (v7.15.11.7967)
No other drivers seem to be required (Modem, Ethernet, WiFi, Card Readers, etc. all seem to be working)
If Dual/Tri Booting:
Win-8 must be installed after XP, Vista or Win-7 if you also want those on your machine. I suggest installing each to their own partition.
After full install, run Easy-BCD, and put things back to normal (I like Win-7 to be default) . Remove the new Win-8 boot-screen selector (that assumes you have a touch-screen and touch-enables Dual-Booting).

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19453973
Relevancy 65.79%

I am looking to add 64GB of ram with 16x4GB sticks. I understand I need the riser boards to do so which I don't have yet. I noticed that the riser boards are labeled Riser_1, Riser_2, Riser_3, Riser_4.
Locally there are Riser_3 and Riser_4 boards. Can I use these or do I need Riser_1, Riser_2 boards?

A:Precision T7400 Workstation: Memory Riser Boards

One of the riser cables is CR388 not sure if there are 2 or only 1 riser power cable.  Some say the 690 risers are NOT correct for the 7400.What I can say for sure is that there are 4 boards and 2 risers each facing the opposite way hense the 3 & 4 designation on some risers.
http://www.ascendtech.us/search.aspx?s=Precision+Memory+Riser
DELL F817F Precision 690 Workstation Memory Riser Card F817F F816FDell JF806 Precision 690 Memory Dimm Riser Expansion Board Card JF806 H9376 G9460Dell Precision 690 Memory Riser Boards JF807 M9008Dell TY853 Precision 690 Memory Riser Module TY853 NN378 NN383Dell Precision 690 and T7400 Memory Riser 3 & 4 Board TY857
YMMV This is an educated guess.
ChrisM might verify this.
What you want is:
DELL CR388 ASSY,CBL,PWR,MEM,PWS,T7400
DELL Assembly,Shroud,Riser,Dozer T7400 YR128
T7400 Memory Riser Board F817FT7400 Memory Riser Board G327F
Dell Precision WorkStation T7400 (FB DDR2-667MHz) Memory

The SLI BRIDGE IS Dell Part Number: MJ247 0MJ247 CN-0MJ247Compatible Part Number: 180-10219-0000-A01Compatible Models: Dell Dimension XPS 600 Precision T7400 690 XPS 700 710 720  
JF806 and JF807 are bolted back to back and it appears to me that the riser power cable is only on one side just like on the T7400 risers.
Look at pic below.

The riser power cables are attached to the large P24 connector from the power supply, using a CN-0CR388 cable which splits it into another two memory riser connector cables. Also, the 7400 riser version has a different memory fan assembly.   Its not a simple just plug in risers and use it install.

Maximum Memory
128GB (with 4 Memory Risers)/64GB (standard)
Memory Slots
16 Sockets (4 Sockets (2 banks of 2) per Riser)/8 Sockets (4 banks of 2) (standard)
non-removable base memory
0MB

Machine name: Dell Precision WorkStation T7400CPU options: Intel XeonChipset: Intel 5400 ChipsetMemory Speed options: PC2-5300 DDR2-667 240pin Fully Buffered SDRAM DIMM
Special notes: FB-DIMM Memory Risers are installed in the first four standard memory sockets only. Additional standard memory sockets then become unusable.

The four memory riser cards are connected together in sets of two. Do not attempt to disconnect the memory riser cards from each other.  Each memory riser card is numbered in the upper left hand corner. These numbers indicate which DIMM slot on the system board each riser card must be inserted into. Only the DIMM_1-4 slots (the slots with the white securing clips) on the system board can be used with the riser cards. The other slots (DIMM_5-8) must be left vacant.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19659527
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi,
I have a T3500 - 09KPNV motherboard, 12 GB DDR3 RAM and Intel Xeon 2.67 - 6 cores 2 threads.
The video i had was FX 1800 and i bouth a GTX 660 - DC20CPH and from what i think i should work on this motherboard, am i wrong? It detects de video but don't run it correctly...could you please advice or provide a list of compatibiliyu of video for it?Thank you!

A:Precision Workstation T3500, compatible video cards?

Dell did not test any of the Consumer GeForce or AMD video cards on the Precision Workstation T3500. We tested the following Workstation video cards =
CJ9FJ AMD FirePro V79005DRVJ AMD FirePro V59000X31G AMD FirePro V48007CJHP AMD FirePro MV2260
YMYKM Nvidia Quadro 5000731Y3, 38XNM, 6WTYT Nvidia Quadro 4000X9YDW Nvidia Quadro FX38008MDMW Nvidia Quadro 20005YGHK Nvidia Quadro 600K722J Nvidia Quadro NVS420X175K Nvidia Quadro NVS295

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3515/t/19995395
Relevancy 65.36%

Dell is not supporting installation of Windows on the M it does on the M and M but nbsp Microsoft s Windows tool was reporting the PC would be compatible so I m sure Dell doesn t recommend this but I created Workstation Precision Windows M6600 Experience Installing 10 Mobile on with Windows a backup of my C drive and created a system recovery disk so I could go back to Win if I wanted Installed the free Windows upgrade choosing to quot Install on This PC quot over the existing operating system The install came up OK with the PC working but not without a nasty surprise with my HP Printer driver for a LaserJet MFP nw printer which not only was not working but also was not corrupted in my Windows control panel If I tried to run any HP printer app or delete the driver in Control Panel etc a Windows error screen appeared saying the Administrator blocked uninstalling or running it because it wasn t safe no signature Experience Installing Windows 10 on M6600 Precision Mobile Workstation Of course I was logged in as the Window Admin so there s Experience Installing Windows 10 on M6600 Precision Mobile Workstation was no way to uninstall the old Windows printer drivers HP Support confirmed they would have Experience Installing Windows 10 on M6600 Precision Mobile Workstation no solution except to recommend I do clean install of Windows Suggestion delete any HP printer drivers before trying a Windows upgrade FYI when you upgrade Win over Win you within the next days have an option to revert back to Windows -- it saves a recovery version on your C drive in a Windows Old folder but after days will auto delete that altogether But rather than go back to Win I decided to do the clean install of Windows to fix my HP software bug Before you try a clean install make sure you did register your Windows by logging into a Microsoft Account with your email and password so your account in the cloud knows you are a valid user After you install Windows once over your Windows Microsoft will allow you to do a clean install even though you do not have a Product Key id for Windows You do that by using their Media Creation Tool and choosing to Install On Another PC which lets you copy the OS onto a USB drive or DVD Then you boot nbsp from nbsp the USB and DVD to install You are presented with a listing of your hard drives and partitions on them and choose which partition to install Windows into This installation asks you to supply a product key Using your Windows product key that on the sticker is inside your battery area will not validate Windows But since you previously installed Windows over Windows and registered with Microsoft in your account and checked that your Win status in Control Panel as quot Activated quot you can click SKIP and leave product key blank You are prompted a second time to enter you product key later on also skipped that The PC came up running OK but Windows was not validated as Activated until I signed into Microsoft with my email and password after which my status changed to Activated on the PC Checking Windows Device Manager I noticed that most devices were installed with Microsoft s own drivers not with any Dell drivers since I had wiped them out with a clean install The good news was Microsoft installed by itself the correct drivers for my two video displays an Intel HD Graphics and an nVidia Quadro M and they work fine But in Windows Device Manager I found errors hellip So my process was to create a System Restore Point manually before I tried to resolve each error by installing some driver If my attempt failed I rolled back to the previous restore point so my Windows registry was clean Here are the errors I had Error Unknown Device Due to missing FreeFall Sensor Driver So Installed DRVR WIN R from Dell site Works Next hellip Error PCI Serial Port Installed Intel Management Engine Components Installer Intel Management Engine Components Chipset Driver MPGY WN A EXE From lt http www dell com support home us en product-support s... Read more

A:Experience Installing Windows 10 on M6600 Precision Mobile Workstation

Day two, things going smoothly with Win 10 on the M6600. 
Got around the lack of an HP Printer Driver by using Google Cloud Print, which let's me install a Google driver in Windows 10 and then print to the cloud, and from there, it communicates via internet to my HP Printer which on my local wireless network, using HP's EPrint which is compatible with Google Cloud Print. (Had to turn on Web Services on the printer and register the printer with HP Eprint.)
My nVidia driver for graphics was installed by Win 10 automatically, but that did not install the nVidia app in control panel, so I downloaded a Windows 10 version of my nVidia driver for my Quadro 3000M display adapter, and that installed fine and is working as expected. Now I have the nVidia program to tweak adjustments.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4997/t/19644151
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi,
I have a Dell Precision Workstation T5400, my current processors are:
Processor(s): 2 Processor(s) Installed. [01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~3000 Mhz [02]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~3000 Mhz
more specifically
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5450 @ 3.00GHz 3.00GHz (2 processors)
They do not support SLAT(Second Level Address Translation) which is a requirement for Hyper-V to work:
Current Hyper-V Requirements:
VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes Virtualization Enabled In Firmware: Yes Second Level Address Translation: No Data Execution Prevention Available: Yes
Could I please have some advice on what processors would be a natural upgrade for me, which support SLAT?

Thanks
Mcai

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19985829
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi nbsp Just tried to add Crucial ram to a used Precision M Win Laptop - GHz core Precision of out booting M6500 windows Workstation Mobile ideas! Help! - stopped i GB SP on EBay last week After taking advice from Crucial tech this laptop will no longer boot Apologies for the long explanation nbsp Working machine came with GB x of Hylinks Ram I added GB X of Crucial memory under the keyboard of the machine The machine would not boot Pulled memory from all four slots Put one stick of Hylink and one stick of Crucial in battery side slots to see if they work together there The machine booted windows So I put the other Hylink and Crucial sticks under the keyboard The machine did not boot I called Crucial Tech told me to pull the cmos battery Wait minutes and plug it back in This is were the real fun begins Now the machine won t boot windows under any condition nbsp I pulled the the additional memory out from under the keyboard The machine runs the memory test and blue screen flashes on and off in a split second It goes into startup repair mode And ends with the following report every top I push the start button quot Windows failed to start A recent hardware or software change might be the cause nbsp Launch startup repair Recommended quot Start up repair does not work The machine will not boot Win with either or GB in place So it seems pulling the cmos battery is at the bottom of this But for the life of me I can t figure out why The following are things I ve tried to get windows Help! Precision M6500 Mobile Workstation stopped booting windows - out of ideas! to boot that have not worked nbsp Replacing original Hylink with new Crucial ram And tried swapping sticks and slots Loading default settings in bios I did remember to reset date Pulled and reinstalled the cmos battery several times Made certain the date was set correctly each time Did a system restore nbsp Ran startup repair every attempt to boot Restored the MBR successfully FixBbr - Fixboot - Rebuild Bcd nbsp Ran and passed a hardware diagnostic I am still failing the startup repair routine after the initial memory test at boot nbsp What I am missing Help nbsp nbsp

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19993514
Relevancy 63.21%

Hey all ...

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and I wanted to edit movies... For that I imported the movie, but i am not getting the video it shows only audio...
My Movie File is *.avi
I need it .. Please Help me...
My System:
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 3 Stepping 4
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3062 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller, 96 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 76308 MB, Free - 53432 MB; D: Total - 76318 MB, Free - 64083 MB; F: Total - 305242 MB, Free - 140364 MB;
Motherboard: Lite-On Tech., 08FCh
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Thanks in Advance...
By Adil,

Relevancy 63.21%

hey
ive recently got adobe premiere pro cs4 and i am having touble using it, ive learnt the basic but want to learn more on what the program can do.
does anyone know of any good tutorials, or can help me in any way.
i want to learn how to sync movie and song/ slowmo and reverse, does the program even have these tools?
thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-cs4.834078/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi I ve been using Adobe Premiere Pro at school and found it to be a very nice editing system for professional videos I took the liberty of getting it for my home computer but when I seem to import video files it lags when the video is playing on the timeline Now here is the weird part If the file is mpg it will play fine on the video preview but will lag if played off the timeline If the file is avi Pro Adobe Premiere CS3 it will lag both on the preview and on the timeline Other file types go the same as the mpg Now I have a camcorder with a harddrive meaning that all the videos are saved as a individual file This is Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 so I import instead of capture video of a tape Now my school computers are much more crappier than mine but runs fine I took one of the videos to the school computer and attemped to add it to the timeline It lags but very little Why does the video lag at all What makes it weird is when I capture video at school since they use tape cameras it is captured as a avi file and playback fine on both the preview and the timeline at the school computers I ve yet to try it on mine Now I m thinking that this has something to do with my file encoding that the camera uses but not totally sure The files are saved as MOD files and if I simply change the file extention to avi they are playable by any media player However I use Xilisoft HD Converter to change them to mpg or any other file type However they all still lag I ve downloaded a few videos off the internet that were different file types avi mpg mp wmv and they all still lag on my premier Does anyone know how to fix this or why this happens Please provide any help at all EDIT Stats HP Pavilion a n GHz Pentium Windows XP Home MB Nvidia GeForce FX MB RAM GB RPM SATA Hard Drive EDIT These are the stats I believe the school has Dell Optiplex Windows XP PRO Intel Integrated chipset MB RAM GB Hard Drive nbsp

A:Adobe Premiere Pro CS3

Any help at all?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-cs3.793760/
Relevancy 63.21%

I am working on a freelance project and I need to import a logo. I need to move it and make it smaller how do I do this? I can make it smaller with "resize"ing it but I can't seem to move it. I have also tried to use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 to make it where I need it to apprear, however when I import this version it full screen size and distorted- the program is streatching the logo. Am I doing something wrong? Or can I not resize something with in the editing program?
HELP! I really need to get this project finished.
Thanks so much!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-6-5.435012/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi,
i have a problem with adobe Premiere 6.5 running under WinXP pro SP1. When i try to do : File/export timeline/print to video, the video is not playing, the screen stay black but the audio is playing OK. No error message apears. It do not have this problem under Win98.

I have a AMD 2000+, Motherboard Asus A7V8X, video card Asus V9520 Magic 128MB, sound card SB Live!, 7200 Maxtor 80GB and the latest drivers.

If anybody has a idea on how to resolve this problem please help me !!!

Thank You !

A:Adobe Premiere with XP

Go over to the Adobe Premiere forum at www. creativecow.com. You will get an answer in about twenty minutes. I suspect that its a function of your configuration, lack of ram, and not having a dedicated video drive. Remember, XP makes a great demand on memory and processor--how much memory do you have on the system--you didn't mention it in your post.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-with-xp.252985/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi , hope you can help... When burning projects on adobe premiere pro 1.5, the project size will only be 3.5gb or so, and the dvd is capable 0f 4.3gb, but I'getting error messages that I am out memory......and the system has 300gb of memory. Where is it running out of memory?????

A:adobe premiere pr0 1.5

Hiya and welcome

It could be due to Temp folders being full and/or things running in the background causing conflicts. So, lets try some things first, to see if it helps

Go to Windows Explorer and navigate to the following folders. If the first one isn't showing, then you'll have to unhide it as follows:

In Windows Explorer | Tools | Options. View tab. Tick the option for Show Hidden Files and Folders, apply and OK.

c:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Local Settings\Temp\
c:\Windows\Temp\

Don't delete the actual Temp folder, but all the contents. If there are some folders in there as well, delete them.

Then, go to Control Panel | Internet Options. General tab. Under Tempory Internet Files, click Delete Files, and delete the offline content. Then, go to the Advanced tab, and scroll down to Security, and tick the option for Empty Tempory Internet files...Apply and OK.

Download 'Hijack This!
Extract the files to the Program Files as suggested, or Browse to a newly created folder. Don't run straight from the desktop, as the Backup files will be stored there.

Navigate to the extracted files, and doubleclick HijackThis.exe, and hit "Scan".

When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
Press that, save the log somewhere, and please copy & paste its contents to the forum.

It will possibly show other issues deserving our attention, but most of what it lists will be harmless or even required, so do NOT fix anything yet.

Someone here will be happy to help you analyze the results.

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pr0-1-5.560247/
Relevancy 63.21%

I have just inherited teh responsabilitys of an incompatant idiot. He bought tons of great soft ware and managed to loose all the registration #s so I am trying to locate a serial number required to install Adobe Premiere 5.1 I have tons of vidioe shot and nothing to do with it. ARRRG. any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Adobe Premiere 5.1

I really feel for you, really.

Well, I guess there is no other option than to call Adobe Tech Support and then give them a copy of the purchase receipts for that software.

Since you are at a work environment, somebody should be handling or at least keeping tabs on purchases, right?

------------------
"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people." -- Mr. Garrison on South Park

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-5-1.37251/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi,

Usually when I import clips, Premiere likes to conform them for "realtime playback". Needless to say these conformed audio files are uncompressed 32bit and thus take up alot of space, not to mention that they require time to conform.

Is there a way to disable this process by default? Conforming the audio is both time and HDD space consuming.

Cheers!

A:Help with Adobe Premiere Pro

Anyone? BUMP.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-adobe-premiere-pro.424915/
Relevancy 63.21%

how can i export a vdo file in mgep format. i see no option for that.

and the exported avi format size is large. so suggest me a format and other configaration for small and good quality.

thank u.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-2.668821/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi,

Im New to this program and movie making, but i decided to give it ago and im creating a unreal tournament movie I followed a tutorial and got quite far though the only problem was it was using like Adobe Premiere 4.0 or something!

So I got lost at points, so ive just got a few questions is anyone can help me:

I want to create title's which are transparent so that could write for instance "featuring ipatriot" and that would show up at the bottom and u could also see the movie behind it.

At the moment i have got title's but they are just black screens and ive put them at the start just saying like "welcome to my movie" but now i want to work out how to put text on the clips.

Any ideas of help would excellent.

Thanks ipatriot

Relevancy 63.21%

I need to find where my serial key is in my registry because I lost both and I'm trying to re-install it. :\

Is it even possible to find it in the registry or should I just contact adobe?

A:Adobe Premiere Help

I would contact Adobe. You'll most likely need your sales slip for them to verify your purchase.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-help.573168/
Relevancy 63.21%

For some reason when I play back a video with a transition, it will not play the transition. It does work fine in the transition setting preview window. Please help me!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-adobe-premiere-6-0.279474/
Relevancy 63.21%

You guys are amazing with your quick response to my NVIDA question! So here goes:
I also have a problem with Pinnacle Systems DV500 capture card with Adobe Premiere. Suddently, after reinstalling the drivers to correct several developing problems [I have to do it from time to time] the SVHS output is now black & white. Computer monitor display of the video is color, composite output is color. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried Pinnacle FAQ suggestions. I'm concerned it is a hardware failure and I'm out of warranty. But it happened after a reinstall . . . ..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere.205722/
Relevancy 63.21%

I need your help please. I just changed to a new pc. that runs windows XP, I installed the Adobe Premiere 6.5, and load all my files from my old pc which was also windows XP. However my problem is that I can view all my clips in Media Player but when I try to open them in Adobe premiere it wont work. It gives me the error of unrecognized format or the file might be corrupted. It can't be corrupted cause I can open it in media player with no problem. Those are clips that I have created with abobe premiere in my old pc, but for some reason I can not open them in my new pc. I try to coverted some of the files from AVI to VOB and still not working. Can someone please tell me how to work this thing around?

Thank you much

Jaime

A:adobe premiere

You may be missing some codec. Check out your files with Video Inspector and see what it says.
Also, you may get some ideas from this:
http://www.techsupportforum.com/microsoft-support/windows-xp-support/172931-avi-codec-problem-2.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere.913309/
Relevancy 63.21%

I have a pixel view tv tuner card ,.

Is there any option in premier 6.0 which will allow me to capture videos from my tv tuner directly ?

A:about adobe premiere

Hiya

Which version of miroVIDEO do you have? You say you have a card, but what is its full name?

Control Panel | System. Device Manager. Under Display, should be your card.
Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/about-adobe-premiere.79801/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi all. I just got Adobe Premiere 6.5 (fully licensed, legit, etc). When I open up a video file and play it on the Monitor, it plays then freezes the whole program. After about 30 seconds the video plays again for like 3 seconds and then freezes again. Is there something wrong with it or maybe my computer? My friend has a worse computer than me and it works perfectly for him (or so he says it does). I also tried putting my screen resolution down to 1024 x 768 since it used to be 1280 x 1024. I also put the color down to 16-bit and it still didn't make the program stop freezing. Here are my specs:

Windows XP Home Edition
Pentium 4 1.9 GHZ
512 DDR SDRAM
ATI Radeon 9200

I have the latest Windows Media Player, Quicktime Pro, DirectX 9.0 drivers, etc. If you need more information to solve this problem, please let me know! Thanks.

Relevancy 63.21%

Hi I have Adobe installed on my pc which is an athlon with gb of ram I Premiere Help Adobe Pro bought a video capture device to capture vhs tape to the computer to edit in Adobe When i first started capturing video it worked until I imported it into Adobe itself When I put it in there it was extremely choppy so much so that it wouldn t even play for long Then i tried doing the same on the computer downstairs with the same processor but no other programs It worked and I figured I could just capture the video to Ulead Video Studio then export it to my camera then capture the dv footage from my camera to Adobe because it has no problem with DV camera footage So i did that for awhile but it is taking forever to Adobe Premiere Pro Help do a basketball highlights tape Then all of a sudden the captured video that i was always able to capture wont capture at all its choppy when i capture it without even putting it in Premiere So i finally tried capturing this video on my dad s emachine which has a cpu It works on capturing but i still cant get it to work in Premiere Could someone please offer some ideas Thank you nbsp

A:Adobe Premiere Pro Help

Are you capturing your video on a dedicated drive--in other words, a drive that is used strictly for video capture? Also, what device are you digitizing the VHS tape with--most of them are terrible. (Dazzle is horrific and seems to be a popular one for the amateurs out there). Answer those questions and I can help you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-help.244235/
Relevancy 63.21%

I have recently gotten abobe premiere pro. I have an AVI video that I am wanting to work with but every time I import it inot premiere pro it will play the audio but not the video portion. In the beginning when i play it it will jump around from scene to scene and it will then get stuck on one scene for the rest of the video. I know preimere pro supports avi video so what am i doing wrong. thankyou for your time.

A:adobe premiere pro

some videos require codecs to be installed on your computer before you can view the footage, hence the audio running but the video not being displayed. a common one could be divX. Check it out

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro.896806/
Relevancy 63.21%

I have been having this problem with my laptop where it randomly shuts down with a blue screen error (See post in Laptop forum, 'Hardware Malfunction'). About a week ago my program Adobe Premiere Elements 4 wouldn't open, through the desktop shortcut, the start menu, or by opening the exe directly from the program files. Now, my Internet Explorer won't open either no matter how much I try. I go to the task manager and it shows Internet Explorer in the process, but not in the applications. It is a really good thing that I downloaded Firefox yesterday, or else I wouldn't be able to ask about the problem at all. Does anybody have any idea how to get this to work? Dell Technical Support is totally useless.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/ie7-and-adobe-premiere-207716.html
Relevancy 63.21%

i try to export a 2 hr video from premiere to encore but it gives me a message like this "the content will not fit on the target media using the selected data rate" it tells me to adjust my settings does anyone know to what i should change them or why i get this message. i didn't edit anything except the sound. why does it do this?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-on-adobe-premiere-pro-cs3.127611/
Relevancy 63.21%

im new to premiere & when i worked on it usually, there was a tab @ the bottom with audio 1, 2 & 3 & video 1,2 & 3...

i dont know what i did but its not there anymore & i've been playing with the settings getting nowhere,

if anyone knows what the option to bring that back up is called i would greatly appreciate that help

A:Adobe Premiere

mmm, yeah im not sure but i dont think this issue was about flv at all, but thanks for your concern & post...

im just trying to be able to add & edit audio / pictures on a timeline with premiere like i use to be able to do before i messed it up somehow

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere.803445/
Relevancy 63.21%

I am trying to incorporate differnt transitions into my Premiere 6.5 project. I have added the clips to the timeline. I can add the transitions, both in single track editing and as well as Video in the time line with transitions on the line below, but I can NOT preview my clips with the transitions included in either form above. Can you please advise me as to what I need to do so I can prview my clips with the tansitions usin Premiere 6.5. Thank you.

Fred F. Owen

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-6-5.964888/
Relevancy 63.21%

I have entered clips on the timeline in Premiere 6.5 I then added several different transitions first in the single editing mode timeline (Between the clips) and in a 2nd attempt below the clips in the timeline. I have tried to preview the results ( Clips with transitions) but have NOT been able to do so in either timeline case. Can someone please offer a solution as to how to view my clips with the transitions. Thank you.

Fred F. Owen

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-6-5.965713/
Relevancy 63.21%

I have windows XP Pro, 768mb of RAM, 1.4 AMD Processor.
i was wondering how do i play a clip from the end to the begining. instead of from the beining to end like normal. Kind of like backwards. Is it some sort of speical effect that i must DL first?
thanks
jayson

A:Adobe Premiere 6.0

Hiya

Just joined Adobe tonight. Thought I might as well, as I usually get all the Adobe threads

Okay, have a look at this one:

http://studio.adobe.com/learn/tips/pretrans/main.html

http://studio.adobe.com/learn/tips/pretrans/page2.html

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-6-0.79087/
Relevancy 63.21%

Okay, im trying to superimpose 2 tracks with this, but It wont work for anything. It'll work when I create the sample in premiere, where I put that yellow bar and create it, it will work. But when I export it to a video, its just black where the blue screen is, instead of what the image is I put. THe thing I dont understand is, it's there when I view the sample in the monitor, and looks fine, but in the exported video its not there. Can anyone help? THanks in advance
Or, in other words, how come some images will work with the transparancies and others wont.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere.214482/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi,

I'm editing a video and is there any way I can export different clips from the timeline instead exporting the whole timeline. If I can't do that in Adobe, is there any other program which would allow me to do that?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-7-0-help.243791/
Relevancy 63.21%

hi i have adobe premiere and my problem is that i will put what i want onthe computer and i wil open adob and pu the fle i want in the time line and it wants me to preview files straite away even if i havnt done anything and once i do it creates ines when things over people move wait iwilll send u a pic
i hope this helps ypu to understand please help this is for an assesment for my last yearin school and i hate using windows movie maker in fact if i try and make anything an avi. file it goes all linel i have 9 gb free aout of 60 on an windos xp computer thanks

Relevancy 63.21%

help. i just installed windows XP. when i run adobe premiere everthing works fine except for exporting the clips. when exported all i get is sound, no video. aaahhhhhhhhhhh

Relevancy 63.21%

I had installed "Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0" and it worked fine. I tried to use it several months later and it wouldn't start up, stating that it could not load any audio drivers. It suggested a reinstall, which I have tried several times, and still does not work. All other programs related to audio seem to work fine. Thought that maybe some virus junk messed it up somewhere in between my first use and subsequent tries. Therefore I cleaned-up my computer and posted a Hijack log........ nothing in it seemed to be malicious, and Premiere Elements still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/123670/adobe-premiere-10/
Relevancy 63.21%

When i first used the program I was able to save videos how i wanted to untill the next day after i d installed it it crashed on me and locked up i had to do a cold restart on the computer and ever since then anytime i import videos to be edited there is no sound in the timeline I can get sound if I use the DV-NTSC or DV-PAL settings it has on default but the movies come out looking small 7.0 Adobe help Premiere need with inside a x frame and I dont want that I want it quot by quot So i go into custom settings and change the editing mode to quot video for windows quot because DVDplayback quot does not allow you to change the frame need help with Adobe Premiere 7.0 size But no matter what audio setting I choose once I use those need help with Adobe Premiere 7.0 settings and import the video file i want once I drag it into the timeline it does not show any sound in the time line there is a green box disaplyed showing where it is supposed to be but its blank with no audio wave lines in it I ve gone through all the pre settings of Project Settings gt General I can think of to do But nothing seems to ever allow me to keep the sound of the files when I want to use those frames It did when I first used the program the videos exported great But ever since it crashed somethings not right I ve tried to re-install it and repair it but nothing worked I dont think it has anything to do with the export settings i ve tried them all but it s all the same when I use the preview monitor in the program before exporting it it does the same thing The sound plays if i double click the file to hear the original on the left side but in the main window of the whole project there is no sound I m ready to give up and just throw the program away unless someone can tell me whats wrong with it Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you know of any other sites that could help me please let me know nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-with-adobe-premiere-7-0.467672/
Relevancy 63.21%

Okay, im trying to superimpose 2 tracks with this, but It wont work for anything. It'll work when I create the sample in premiere, where I put that yellow bar and create it, it will work. But when I export it to a video, its just black where the blue screen is, instead of what the image is I put. THe thing I dont understand is, it's there when I view the sample in the monitor, and looks fine, but in the exported video its not there. Can anyone help? THanks in advance

A:Adobe Premiere

Whoops, sorry for the double post, didnt mean to do that, I refreshed the wrong window.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere.214489/
Relevancy 63.21%

I just got adobe premiere 6.0 because i'm trying to make a music video with video clips that I downloaded off a website. The problem is these video clips are MS media stream files so I can't import them into adobe to edit them. Anyone know how I can import them?
i'm trying to figure this out, but I can't......

Thanks for any help

A:Help with Adobe Premiere 6.0

Take a look at this site--hope it helps

http://www.animationsforvideo.com/html/tutorials.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-adobe-premiere-6-0.276991/
Relevancy 62.78%

hi i just got a new laptop today im using steam it says i need to download flash player ive installed it looked it up on add and remove programs but i cant use it and it wont run please help

A:Adobe flash player wont work on my new dell xps 15 laptop

Hi Rambo,

Did you ever find the Flash Player in the Add/Remove programs view?
Please uninstall the Flash player, reboot the machine, then download and reinstall it again.

Is it steam that isn't recognizing the Flash Plugin? Because the Flash plugin is only really used in the Browser-view of steam and shouldn't affect it's functionality in any other way.

If both are installed and problem persists after reboot, also Repair steam from Add/Remove programs after Flash has been installed, to make sure that Steam knows it's installed from the start.

Otherwise get back to us with more information, what error codes you get, where it won't load etc etc.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/adobe-flash-player-wont-work-on-my-new-dell-xps-15-laptop-595710.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I have tried exporting it, and it was successfully done. However, the size is too big (it exceeds 100MB) for a 3 min. clip. Did I do it wrong? Is there another way of making it uploadable in youtube.com? Your help is very much needed. Thanks

A:Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0

What format is your movie in.Have you tried converting it to .flv (Flash streaming Video), which is what I believe Youtube uses?See if this will help:Ultra Video To Flash Converter

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/69626/adobe-premiere-elements-20/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hello all. I am trying to render a project in Adobe Premiere 6.5 in either AVI or the new Adobe MPEG Encoder. Either way about halfway through the rendering it will freeze and give me an error. I don't have the exact text of the error because it only happens about halfway through, and right now I don't have time to wait 45 minutes for it to get halfway through.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I will try to get that error posted by later today.

-Mark

Relevancy 62.35%

Not sure this is right thread but here goes.

I'm just starting out with premiere and I've got v7.0. Basically I'm using the razor tool to slice my video track and rearrange the edit in the best way, however having all the breaks between cuts look messy, it there away to join one section of video onto the touching section of video having moved it and deciding I want to keep it in such a way?

Thanks

Relevancy 62.35%

Hey Folks I recently downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements in hopes that I can edit videos with it and still see a full screen picture when I upload them to youtube but I downloaded it installed it and when I go to load a video to edit all I get is audio and not actual video I just get a red screen and a description that says I am using the trial software of Adobe Premiere Elements I have attempted to use Windows Live Movie Maker on Windows and that program converted my mp file to wmv and it made the video widescreen and make my video not fill the entire Adobe How Use 8 Elements Premiere to screen I have found out that movie maker does that and How to Use Adobe Premiere Elements 8 that there isn t a fix for it I then found out about this program that converts How to Use Adobe Premiere Elements 8 video files and I downloaded it so that I can convert my video back to mp but then I uploaded it to youtube and it still looks like the way the video was after I had edited it in windows movie maker I use the Sony Cybershot T camera to shoot all my movies which does Stereo HD movies on it The program I was suggested to use was called Leawo So is there anyone who can help me with the Adobe Premiere Elements software Is there any other video editing software that I can use that s free or cheap that won t give me the problem that movie maker did I didn t buy premiere yet because I want to be sure I m happy with it before I buy it and so far I m not happy with it nbsp

A:How to Use Adobe Premiere Elements 8

Obviously you had a trial version that would not convert.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-use-adobe-premiere-elements-8.928080/
Relevancy 62.35%

I'm looking for a plugin to SAVE TO WEB when exporting movie.
I've seen it in documentation for Premiere 6.5 so I'm assuming it is a plugin.

Relevancy 62.35%

I found a good program tool: Moyea FLV Importer for Adobe Premiere. Just install it, I can directly import flv files into Adobe Premiere freely. I got it by chance in google. Since then, the complex conversion process is not needed any more. Wow, I think maybe that is really cool discovery for the user who use Adobe Premiere.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-useful-plug-in-for-adobe-premiere.732412/
Relevancy 62.35%

So I've reinstalled and completely cleaned off my computer entirely both CS3 and CS4 multiple times and I get the same problem every time with Premiere. Every other program works just fine, Premiere even works on my laptop. When I open CS3 Premiere it opens the loading screen then closes. When I open CS4 Premiere it opens the loading screen and looks like it attempts to open the program for a split second then crashes with a problem window.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-wont-open.803639/
Relevancy 62.35%

last night I added 512 mb's of RAM to my Sony Vaio desktop and it was working fine for most of my programs including Reason, Cubase, Photoshop etc.

However, when I open Premiere and then try to play a clip or the project on the timeline in the monitor window of premiere nothing happens. Video won't play in Premiere anymore at all.

Then after a little while Premiere gets a "serious error has occurred" message and shuts down.

I have removed and reinstalled Premiere to no avail.

I don't know what else to do and I am rather upset since the main reason I added the RAM was to help me edit video in Premiere.

thanks in advance for the help.

A:Adobe Premiere Pro help pleae.

just for the heck of it pull out the extra ram you just installed and run premire:
better, worse, no difference?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-help-pleae.321181/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi, i can't figure out why when I export my avi file after cutting and editing with adobe premiere elements, the resulting avi is poor. I just wanted to export it in the same format as the original (mpeg4) cuz I'm going to convert it to a flash movie. Premiere has no option to do so, just mpeg2, quicktime and WMV. Am I missing a codec? I have XP

A:Adobe Premiere AVI poor

Are you saying that you captured an mpeg4 file and want to export it in the same format?---- In Elements you can only export mpeg4's as .mov or .wmv files with mpeg4 compression---The quality will be average at best.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-avi-poor.478261/
Relevancy 62.35%

Just loaded Premiere Pro 2 to my new Vista PC and everything appeared to go smoothly. The programme starts correctly and loads the working screen with time line but then stops responding giving no opportunity to import clips. It can only be shut down via Task Manager.

Can anybody suggest a solution please before I chuck it out the window.

A:Adobe Premiere Pro 2 will not run on Vista

From the Adobe site:
Not officially supported

Installs and runs with minimal known issues. Find out about any known issues by searching the Adobe knowledgebase at www.adobe.com/go/support.

Enter the keyword Vista.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-2-will-not-run-on-vista.741383/
Relevancy 62.35%

Im learning adobe premiere pro 2. and im facing lots of problem.
So guys pls tell a forum where i can write about my problem and i will get my answer back.

thank u.

A:Help Forum for Adobe Premiere

Adobe has some pretty decent forums.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-forum-for-adobe-premiere.669458/
Relevancy 62.35%

Has anyone figued out how to get this software running on Vista. I have been trying for months and it crashes as soon as I start a new project. All that Adobe says is that they do not support this product with Vista.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/212047-adobe-premiere-elements-3-a.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I need help!! I've been trying to make a video using Adobe Premiere. The problem is, every time I saved the project and reload it some other time, the videos that should've been in the timeline like in video 2 or video 1A or 1B doesn't show. And all the files imported into the bin looses its name and all become -1. What seems to be the problem here?? I've check a few settings but it seems there are some settings that I don't know where to find or change. Can anyone help me here? Thanks.

A:Problem with Adobe Premiere

Hiya

Are you still having this problem? If so, which version of Adobe Premier are you using? Also, the video that you're importing, what type are they?

When you say that the files all change to -1 in the bin, what happens if you restore them? Just trying to figure some things out, so can you explain a bit on what video 2, 1A or 1B are?

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-adobe-premiere.381807/
Relevancy 62.35%

I am having trouble with my Adobe Premiere Elements software. First I am unable to add titles to my project. When ever I select titles to my project my premiere shuts down. I tried to make a DVD I did not get any audio. I uninsulated the software and reinstalled it with out any success.

A:Adobe Premiere Elements

joebping said:

I am having trouble with my Adobe Premiere Elements software. First I am unable to add titles to my project. When ever I select titles to my project my premiere shuts down. Then when I tried to make a DVD I did not get any audio on my dvd. I uninsulated the software and reinstalled it with out any success.Click to expand...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-elements.383269/
Relevancy 62.35%

So for about a month now ever since I reformatted my computer to Windows XP Adobe and Tweak UI Premiere my Adobe Premiere has not been working It works fine on my Windows Laptop and previously on this Windows Vista Desktop but now with XP it just shows the welcoming screen then gives me an error I m wondering Tweak UI and Adobe Premiere if it s because of this application Tweak UI I got I was reading up on errors with Corel Draw I recently installed it and it wasn t allowing me to open or save documents that I was having and Tweak UI was the root of the problem I m wondering if that might be the same with the problems I m having with Premiere I ve reinstalled my Adobe Suite many times as well as deleted any trace of Premiere files that might have existed on this computer Has anyone else had this problem or know what options I might want to enable or disable on Tweak UI to fix this problem I ll happily uninstall if I can find where to uninstall it Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 62.35%

System ZBook - i - MQ CPU GHz nbsp bit GIG RAM Using adobe 17 premiere ZBook a second screen monitor from the display port nbsp During editing on Premiere Creative Cloud latest version the edit screen will go completely black I can get out of the program and open it again - the screen will be back and none of the adobe premiere ZBook 17 edits adobe premiere ZBook 17 lost But it tends to happen often nbsp I have tried it with Premiere's nbsp Mercury Acceleration CUDA on as well as off Same problem I am guessing it is a memory problem nbsp Performed internal memory test on the ZBook and all tests report all of the memory is availble and working properly nbsp Have updated video drivers for the graphics cards nbsp Also have Sony Vegas Pro on the machine It does crash sometimes on larger projects I turned hardware acceleration off on that one which helped performance considerably nbsp Does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing the screen to go black Perhaps a setting in Premiere or on the ZBook nbsp Thanks nbsp nbsp nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/adobe-premiere-ZBook-17/td-p/5783657
Relevancy 62.35%

When I go to save my work to a DVD I get a report that says "can not find DVD Burner"

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-elements.693164/
Relevancy 62.35%

I have installed adobe premiere pro on my laptop (windows xp pro). Installation was successful but when I tried running the software the following message pops up : the instruction at "0x0bdb99e4" referenced memory at "0x7ffdefff". The memory could not be "read".
I ran some diagnostics on my pc and everything seems to be working fine. I installed the same software on another pc, and there it works fine.
Please help.

Omer.

A:Adobe Premiere Error

Can you describe the System configuration?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adobe-premiere-error.56266/
Relevancy 62.35%

hello fine folks at tech support guy,
iam running an AMD athlon 1.4. 768mb of ram. I just formatted my computer and installed adobe premiere 6.0. When i load clips into the timeline its like they're going in slow mo but the sound plays fine. It's like the timeline bar can't keep up with the clip. Previously to me me formatting my computer premiere played fine. Never a problem like this.
thanks
jayson

Relevancy 62.35%

Hi there

i have inserted my video. into timeline right. It does play but

I would like to know how to show all of the file in timeline

if the video is 30secs or whatever i would like to see the frames etc to 30secs

not just thumbnailed at the start and end

i have a pic if u need what im trying to say

A:adobe premiere pro prob

On the Timeline Window right click on the top blue edge and you get Timeline Window Options.
You can set how your timeline files look in there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-prob.190462/
Relevancy 62.35%

I've used it multiple times in the past, not sure what could be causing this.
When I try to open the software the logo/box appears and then a window/workspace looks to start loading and then eveything disappears.

Any help is appreciated!

A:Adobe Premiere Won't Load

Possibly damaged...I would uninstall/reinstall the program.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/579840/adobe-premiere-wont-load/
Relevancy 62.35%

Digital Video Editing Using Adobe Premiere Pro Training DVD.

As a Video User Guide and Tutorial.

http://www.vc-studio.com/ENG/products/Premiere Pro/Premiere Pro.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-training-dvd.265869/
Relevancy 62.35%

I'm trying to learn Premiere and I seem to be stuck. I have a book that I'm going through and in the lesson it tells me that I can move the clips in the timeline around. If I want to exchange the last clip with the first clip for example, I can just click and drag it over there. The problem is that I can't drag anything on the timeline anywhere. I am using Premiere 6 and the book is for 6.5, is there that much of a difference that I can't do this? Thanks.

A:(Resolved) Adobe Premiere

I figured it out. It seems that I needed a patch available on the adobe website for windows XP. Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/resolved-adobe-premiere.126656/
Relevancy 62.35%

I was working on a video file, had just made a second sequence and added some footage to it, saved and closed the file. 20 minutes later when I tried to reopen the file it simply crashed premiere, and has been crashing ever since and not letting me open the file. I have tried reinstalling the program, but the problem persists so I really dont know what to do, I want my file back! :(

How can I sort this problem, or somehow reset the file to how it was a few hours ago?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/adobe-premiere-pro-frustration-68570.html
Relevancy 62.35%

hey, I got Adobe Premiere 6.0 and I got the ATI All-in-wonder 7500 to put my video onto the PC. I did all this because my cam doesn't have a fire wire input. SO...I tried to get premiere to accept the AV device or the S-Video and it didn't respond to either.(Any suggestions for that problem would be appreciated also) So I got Ulead Video Studios and that recognized the video source. So I captured there and inported it to premiere. It seems to be too big of a file for the program because it closes whenever i go to render it. Any suggestion about any of this? I'd be so glad for anything.

A:problem with adobe premiere

Look at the way your HD is formatted, if FAT32, you can't have files any larger than 4GB.
Also look into what Windows version you use, you'll need W2K or XP, and NTFS-formatted HDs.
You may also need to get other Codecs for your type of connection and/or conversion.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-with-adobe-premiere.24827/
Relevancy 62.35%

Digital Video Editing Using Adobe Premiere Pro Training DVD.

As a Video User Guide and Tutorial.

http://www.vc-studio.com/ENG/products/Premiere Pro/Premiere Pro.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-training-dvd.265868/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hello everybody. I purchased Adobe Premiere 6.5 a couple months ago, and now finally I am getting time to get into it. Today, I also purchased a dual monitor video card.

I was wondering how to like get the preview window, or the file saving box on to another window. I have tried dragging over the windows, but they don't move.

Any help would greatly be appreciated, as I need to finish this project ASAP!

Thanks

-Mark

*EDIT* I have been reading that the Preview window can't be on the 2nd monitor, but how could I get the project bin over there? I try dragging and dropping but nothing. If I am wrong about the preview window, by all means please tell me because this was the main reason I bought the 128MB DVI card.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-6-5-question.126027/
Relevancy 62.35%

I am new to video editing. Can someone point me to easy tutorial site like photshop101.com for Adobe premiere?

A:Adobe Premiere 6.5 tutorials

tutorial site like photshop101.comClick to expand...

What is the URL of this site, did a google on photshop101.com returned nothing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-6-5-tutorials.317950/
Relevancy 62.35%

I tried to import a Divx file into Premiere Pro and it said it was an unsupported file type. Does Premiere just not support Divx? Is there like a plugin or anything?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-pro-and-divx.596713/
Relevancy 62.35%

Yo guys, me again.
I have this weird problem with Premiere. Whenever I open it and click on "New Project" it just freezes and it says it's not responding. I tried a full reinstall of Adobe Master Collection, but I still have this problem. This problem just started, but I don't see any newly installed software that can prevent Premiere from working like it should. I can open project files, but can't create them. Any ideas?

A:Adobe Premiere CS4 crash.

Try removal of any 3rd party codecs and/or codec packs you've installed.

My attachment could be helpful to you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/35783-adobe-premiere-cs4-crash.html