Windows Support Forum

Question about collections in Adobe Phoroshop Album Starter 3.2

Q: Question about collections in Adobe Phoroshop Album Starter 3.2

Is there a way to get the Collections I started working on on my work computer onto my external hard drive so I can bring it home to continue working on them over the weekend?

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/question-about-collections-in-adobe-phoroshop-album-starter-3-2.662022/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Question about collections in Adobe Phoroshop Album Starter 3.2

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 108.79%

Since it's free and I was looking for something simple to use, I downloaded and installed Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.0. To my surprise after opening it, a registration window appeared and requested that I register so I could receive an unlock code to keep the program working, so I went ahead and did it. I never received any unlock code. I checked on the Adobe forum and determined that several people were having this same problem and had submitted a report to Adobe without success. Does anyone know how to deal with this problem?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Relevancy 93.31%

I am not able to send pictures on email.Loginnet.passport.com will not except my user name or password.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/adobe-photoshop-album-starter-edition-3-0-a-186021.html
Relevancy 92.45%

To those who actually use this free photo-editing program from Adobe, the current 2.0 version has been upgraded to 3.0. You can download it from here and here.

Relevancy 92.45%

I am trying to get my photos downloaded onto my computer, but when I plug it in and open my Adobe Photoshop to download...where I should be able to make a choice of where to download from it says "none detected." I also can't see the device in My Computer. Why is it hating me so much??

Relevancy 92.45%

I have been using the vers of adobe p s album starter and have 3.2 Album Adobe Starter Photoshop problems? Edition read instructions Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 problems? and am encountering issues are there settings so that when I email a couple of pix that when their link is clicked on that the whole window of adobe p s album starter does not start up too i am wondering if there are settings that I have not dealt with adobe now has taken over all of my jpg openings i d l the instructions and read and re-read and there is little content in them that relates to the settings and my issues i have tried the adobe the adobe forums and am frustrated with the content there i am a novice and simply want to have the app do the basics for home use i continue to get my pix done at the store however there are times when i want to print the odd one to mail or to e-mail i hope that some member may help thank you for your interest nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adobe-photoshop-album-starter-edition-3-2-problems.123625/
Relevancy 92.45%

I have downloaded about 100 pics on the Adobe Photoshop and I can not use it until I register it. However, it won't register everytime I try, even though I have wireless access and road runner. Can anyone help me so I can save my pictures that I took in Europe.
Thank you,
Eva :bounce:

A:problem with Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3

post in the correct forum.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-with-adobe-photoshop-album-starter-edition-3.45618/
Relevancy 91.16%

Hi, I've been using the Adobe Photshop Album starter 3.0 for a couple of years. However, when I recently tried to access the pictures, the browser could not find them. There is a small orange square at the bottom of each thumbnail. How can I access these pictures? I've stored all of my pics and videos here.

A:Browser can't locate pictures on Adobe Photshop album starter 3.0

Welcome to TSG!
Try to obtain assistance from the sub-forum on digital photography and imaging-good luck!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/browser-cant-locate-pictures-on-adobe-photshop-album-starter-3-0.713832/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi Not sure if this should be in hardware or digital photography My problem is this I have a Nokia N and I can t view thumbnails of the photos or videos when I connect it to my PC I have two software programs - Nokia starter Nokia Photoshop album & edition PC Suite and Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Photoshop album starter edition & Nokia I can t view thumbnails on either of them With the adobe program everything seems to be working It recognises that the N is connected and I try to get the thumbnails from the phone it recognises how many photos i have but then I get a box that comes up with the message quot Failed to Photoshop album starter edition & Nokia obtain thumbnails from the device The device is Photoshop album starter edition & Nokia not connected or is busy quot I ve checked the connection which is fine and the phone isn t busy as far as I m aware How do I fix this or is there another piece of software I can use Would really appreciate your help Alex nbsp

A:Photoshop album starter edition & Nokia

Connect up in the usual way,then click on My Computer and you should see the phone in there,click on it and see if it works that way ...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/photoshop-album-starter-edition-nokia.506109/
Relevancy 64.93%

Guys I have a question or two about the Jasc (Copying/Moving JASC's About Edition. Questions Photos) Starter Solved: Album Photo s Paint Shop Photo Album Starter Edition This is what they are packaging with new Dell computers The default with this program is that anytime you open a picture it doesn t open in the traditional My Documents way as well lets say a JPEG file Solved: Questions About JASC's Photo Album Starter Edition. (Copying/Moving Photos) When you open a picture you go directly inside of some kind of Windows viewer where you have the ability to view pictures as a slide show do all kinds of editing and croping The thing is if I do a right click when Solved: Questions About JASC's Photo Album Starter Edition. (Copying/Moving Photos) on the original source of the picture to get the quot Save Picture As quot and save it to quot My Pictures quot it appears to Solved: Questions About JASC's Photo Album Starter Edition. (Copying/Moving Photos) save However when I open the picture file sometimes I get a message that says quot Windows needs to know the kind of program that you want to open this file with quot When I click on the search I get a quot Bad Server Request Error like you would get when you try to go to a website that isn t there quot Maybe I can t just right-click the picture from a website and save it to my computer I don t know So I saved it to a backup disk I just have a bunch of floppies as CD burning has not been good to me I COULD NOT move the picture just dragging and dropping from the quot My Pictures quot folder to my A drive back up pictures folder I didn t get an error message or anything like that The copy seemed to work from drive C to drive A But when I clicked on the View prompt in the Menu bar to look at the contents of drive A my picture didn t copy This is from within the Jassac Software So I WAS able to right-click and e-mail the picture to my e-mail account Worked great I than selected the send command after scanning the picture for viruses it found none opened the file selected Send to drive A Which is were I wanted it to copy in the first place I was than able to go to drive A and drag the picture into my folder I guess my questions are Any reason why I couldn t open the file after doing the save prompt by selecting the picture from the website Note that I could right-click and print the picture just fine Why couldn t I directly drag and drop from viewing the picture within the Jasac Software to the A drive But I could right-click and send the picture to drive A My guess is because the viewer on the software was open and Jasac doesn t want to copy an open file Why could I print and e-mail the picture from outside the Jasac Software Is this just a limitation of the software itself or an issue with dragging and dropping from the hard disk to back-up when a file is open I never had this issue with Windows Of course I never had Jassac Paint Shop starter Edition for working with photos in Windows either What do you guys think Jack nbsp

A:Solved: Questions About JASC's Photo Album Starter Edition. (Copying/Moving Photos)

I think you should dis-associate paint shop photo album with your pics and use it when you want. Jasc paint shop photo album is predominantly a photo organising/cataloguing programme. It's not bad at this and it comes with a few basic image editing functions. At the moment this programme is the one assigned to open your pics. To me, this is a pain when you just want to view them quickly, it's a lot slower than say letting the inbuilt windows pic viewer deal with your pics until you want to do something with them. If you dis-associate the programme with your pics, you can let the windows image viewer open them (like the 'my docs way' as you describe) the way you are used to.
You don't say which windows you have, I'll assume it's XP.
To open your pics with windows picture viewer, go to any jpeg pic, right click it, open with, and choose 'picture and fax viewer', check the box 'always open this file type with this programme, apply ok.
If you open a pic now, it should open without paintshop photo album. If you ever wanted to open a pic back up in that programme, right click a pic, open with, and choose the programme, or open up the programme, and open up a pic from within it (file, open album or open file) The programme can help you organise your pics in the future by giving them keywords, descriptions, or can show you/search for pics in all the different folders on your computer and show you the results in one window, rather than flicking through lots of different folders to find the pic you want. It can also batch rename/resize/quick fix amongst other things a group of your pics.

Without this programme handling the quick viewing of your pics, you should now have full copy/paste or drag and drop functions with the windows picture and fax viewer. You normally drag and drop the pic icons/thumbnails, that is when the pics are not open, although you can copy and paste with the pic open.

With regards to that pic you saved. What type of pic is it? Right click, properties, what's the file extension?

You also need to get the hang of burning. Using floppies for backing up pics will be very time consuming, not to mention the fact that one single pic, saved at a decent enough size for good quality printing, probably wouldn't fit on a floppy. Wait till you get 100's or 1000's of pics. You'll need plenty of time, and even more floppies

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-questions-about-jascs-photo-album-starter-edition-copying-moving-photos.307598/
Relevancy 61.49%

I downloaded Adobe Photo Album starter edition and installed from the Adobe web site. Whenever I try to run I get the error "odbc default driver manager data source not found to run adobe photo album" and it wants me to reinstall. Reinstall doesn't help. I searched around the microsoft knowledge database and there are some vague references to this, running NT, but none on XP that I could find, or none that I thought that I could use to correct the problem. A co-worker uses this application to manage his digital photos and it looks like a good one, unfortunately I can't get it to work.

Anyone have a suggestion to correct this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help,

pricelss

A:Adobe Photo Album

Tried uninstalling & re-installing it?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/adobe-photo-album-27645.html
Relevancy 61.06%

i have an olympus d-565 zoom 4 megapixel camera. it came with camedia softwarewhich i did not like very much. i tried the demo of photoshop album 2.0 and liked it so i went and bought the full version. it works well for my needs except for 1 thing i can not figure out. on the bottom of some pictures there is some kind of symbol .when i try to fix these pictures each time i try they turn yellow until you can not even tell what they were. any help would be greatly appreciated. i have a dell 2350 with atapi 8x4x12 dvd+r also a cd burner in bay 2. p4 2.0ghz 768 mb of 2700 ddr ram 30 gb hd. if any other info is needed just ask. thanks barnnyardd

Relevancy 60.2%

I looked at adobe photoshop album 2.0 but it doesn't support windows 98 second anymore. I searched but I couldn't find any adobe photoshop album 1.0 Where do I download adobe photoshop album older version 1.0 to try it out before buying it?
Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-photoshop-album-older-version-1-0.360962/
Relevancy 60.2%

I am reloading Windows for a friend, because the hard drive is full, but before doing so, need to save all data.

One of the progams she is running is Adobe PhotoShop Album 3. I have never used this program but from what I have read on Google, it shows thumbnails of various photos.

Can anyone tell me if the actual photos which the thumbnails depict are stored in the Adobe program on the hard drive; or are they stored in a separate location such as My Pictures, or on a web site, or wherever?

I'd be most grateful for any help on this as I don't want to lose any data in reloading Windows.

A:Where are photos stored in Adobe Photoshop Album 3?

Many such programs render thumbnails on the fly and if stored, they're in some *.db with the originals -- using Picasa3 as an example

'hidden' stuff can be in \Documents & Settings\theLoginId\
Application Data\
or
Local Settings\
but I think you know that

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/where-are-photos-stored-in-adobe-photoshop-album-3.153393/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi,

I have been using Adobe Photoshop Starter Edition for several years. In the last few months it stopped working for me.
Product Registration pop up comes on the screen. I fill in the information, send it off and Adobe email back it is no longer available .

What programme can I upgrade to that will transfer information from starter Edition 3.2?
I use an iphone 4 for most photos videos and Picassa wont download from it.

I cannot access exisiting photos/videos on 3.2 as it shuts down automatically as soon it opens up.

Any ideas?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 3 Stepping 4
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2046 Mb
Graphics Card: RADEON X800 SE, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 238347 MB, Free - 40584 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0M3918
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Thanks.

Relevancy 58.48%

I have downloaded this software and it runs fine on Windows 7, however the problem is Adobe no longer gives unlock codes for this. I have to click register later to open the program. Any ideas how to eliminate this?
Thanks, teja

A:Free Adobe Starter Edition 3.2

The product was withdrawn 6 months ago. I am afraid you might have to settle for another program.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/50931-free-adobe-starter-edition-3-2-a.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi
Ive had Photo Shop for a few years and its worked fine, recently it loads upto "initiating model" then freezes lokked on the Task Manager which shows "Not Responding" searched for all sorts of invasion but found nothing anyone had this problem? any ideas? no hair left with this
:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/adobe-photoshop-studio-starter-226945.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi everyone,

I had'nt really thought of doing anything with the "Album" option in my profile, as I was not sure what it can be used for, and I'd hate to put up things that are not allowed or anything, (obviously I would'nt put up anything dodgy ) just wondered what sort of things people do?

Jekyll and Hyde

A:Album question

I usually post my desktop pics and stuff that other people put on the site that I like.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/192474-album-question.html
Relevancy 53.32%

i recently got an ipod touch...GREAT player by the way highly recommend it! anyway first time itunes user so bare with me here
i have registered with itunes as it told me to do so it could find album covers for....my albums.
and it couldn't find some....rather annoyed it couldnt even find KoRn greatest hits.. anyway i was wondering how i could possibly get them myself... i have them all its justa point of gettin' them on...
sorry about the rambling on lol

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/simple-itunes-album-cover-question.696114/
Relevancy 52.89%

Friend has a almost new hp printer and He lost the starter ink.. Supposedly hp doesn't sell starter ink cartridges... What can I do?

A:Starter ink question

Do you mean the small size cartridge they sell it with? If that's what your talking about just buy the full size replacement, Will last much longer than the one that comes with it.

Dauntae

http://www.techist.com/forums/f78/starter-ink-question-272304/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi all I hope this is a very simple problem but it seems to be hard to find Simple Player art? changes Question Solved: no View now album Media - so an answer Solved: Simple Question - Media Player View changes so now no album art? when browsing online as many people suffer from a problem with having no album art at all I have album art I just can t see it as it s been hidden somehow My problem is that somehow accidently pressing something on the keyboard or mouse maybe at the same time it was a long time ago I don t remember but somehow I managed to make it so the view changed so there is no album art at all on the furthest Solved: Simple Question - Media Player View changes so now no album art? left The whole library has gone into a list form I have tried options on the view section and clicked on the quot choose columns quot section and album art is still ticked as on and is top priority meaning it should be furthest left but it isn t Anyone know the quick way to solve this Any help would be appreciated Thanks nbsp

A:Solved: Simple Question - Media Player View changes so now no album art?

I'm not sure which version of WMP you have, but I have WMP 11 and there's a drop down box right next to the Search box called View Options.

If that's set to "Details" you won't see the album art. If you change it to "Expanded Tile" you should see the album art.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-simple-question-media-player-view-changes-so-now-no-album-art.1043887/
Relevancy 52.46%

My friend has a netbook with Windows 7 Starter on it. I reset his netbook to factory settings to clear some space up and it failed. When I turn it on it says windows failed to start. I was wondering if I can install windows 7 home premeuim on it and still use his windows starter key. He DOSNT have any recovery discs. Thanks for your help.

A:Question about Windows Starter.

No...different version needs a different license/key.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520591/question-about-windows-starter/
Relevancy 52.46%

yeah hi i just got a mini dell laptop for my christmas gift this year and i would like to play games on it. Not the little games like checkers and that but actual games like you have to download for instance Perfect world, World of Warcraft and so on.
What i want to know is window 7 starter going to be able to handle them or is it just going to freeze up and crash?

A:question on windows 7 starter

Welcome
If they are some of the power hungry games, you will probably crash. The mini probably meets the minimum requirements and that means not a lot of memory etc.
Give us the specs and we can be more definitive.
But I do know that a starter will not do much.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/137352-question-windows-7-starter.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Has anybody noticed that the machines that used to run well with 1gb wont even update anymore? It keeps spitting out a error code when checking for updates and when you look it up they say its related to running out of ram when doing anything windows update related. Even with 2gb of ram it will pop up saying its out of ram when downloading and error out again.

Fresh load with just basic starter and drivers.

I know the limit is to prevent starter being used on higher end machines but come on? If you release updates that end up using more ram why dont you up the limit?

A:Question for those with 7 starter on netbooks.

Hi,
Most people with limited models soon forget and overload them with third party stuff that soak up what little resources they have,
So with that in mind I wouldn't pool everyone as in having issues just those that think they have more than they actually do

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/370079-question-those-7-starter-netbooks.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi yesterday I was browsing Orkut and clicked on a link that says In Portuguese full completo..." album.../Meu ?lbum Orkut "My quot Meu album completo est nesse site lt http www freewebtown com fotos orkut quot gt In English quot My complete album Orkut "My full album.../Meu ?lbum completo..." is on this site lt http www freewebtown com fotos orkut quot gt An empty browser window Orkut "My full album.../Meu ?lbum completo..." appeared and I realized I did something stupid Since then my browser shows an error every seconds saying it's trying to connect to something I managed to stop it by changing my Orkut password But I can't acess some sites and browsing is extremely slow Can someone help me Here's DDS log Thanks a lot DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by user at on ter Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV AVG Anti-Virus Free On-access scanning enabled Updated Running Processes C ARQUIV GbPlugin GbpSv exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch C WINDOWS system svchost -k rpcss C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k NetworkService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Arquivos de programas Arquivos comuns Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Arquivos de programas Microsoft LifeCam MSCamSvc exe C Arquivos de programas HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C Utilit rios Winamp winampa exe C WINDOWS system slserv exe C Arquivos de programas iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Arquivos de programas Arquivos comuns Real Update OB realsched exe C Arquivos de programas ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C WINDOWS system wdfmgr exe C Arquivos de programas ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exe C WINDOWS system Explorer exe C WINDOWS system or exe C Arquivos de programas iPod bin iPodService exe C Arquivos de programas Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Arquivos de programas Sony Corporation Image Transfer SonyTray exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C ARQUIV MICROS rapimgr exe C ARQUIV AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C ARQUIV AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Arquivos de programas Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Arquivos de programas HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C Utilit rios Winamp winampa exe C ARQUIV AVG AVG avgtray exe C Arquivos de programas iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS vVX exe C Arquivos de programas Arquivos comuns Real Update OB realsched exe C WINDOWS system Explorer exe C WINDOWS system or exe C WINDOWS system Explorer exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Arquivos de programas Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Arquivos de programas Sony Corporation Image Transfer SonyTray exe C Arquivos de programas Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXE C UTILIT DOWNLO fdm exe C Documents and Settings user Desktop dds scr C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www uncannyxmen net uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q s mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie BHO Facilitador de Leitor de Link Adobe PDF e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c arquivos de programas arquivos comuns adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO Skype add-on mastermind bf b-c d - d - a -a f ba c - c arquivos de programas skype toolbars internet explorer SkypeIEPlugin dll BHO ssh Class e c -b c- dd -a - ec e af - c arquivos de programas scpad scpsssh dll BHO AVG Safe Search ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - c arquivos de programas avg avg avgssie dll BHO E D... Read more

A:Orkut "My full album.../Meu lbum completo..."

Hi,

Sorry for delayed response. Forums have been really busy. If you still need help with this post a fresh dds log, please.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/211951/orkut-my-full-albummeu-album-completo/
Relevancy 51.17%

i recently purchased an asus eee pc 1001pxd netbook. when i first turned it on, the logon screen background was a beach. i thought it was odd because i've never seen a windows 7 starter logon screen as a beach picture by default. has anyone else experienced this? im not interested in changing it, but i want to make sure that my product wasnt pre-owned or something.

bottom line: has anyone else ever had a beach picture as their default login image for windows 7 starter?

A:Windows 7 Starter Logon Screen Question

Hello,

Windows 7 allows for the logon screen to be changed; I have changed my own just for fun. It's just another way for the OEM to customize their machines.

If you want to change it, you can easily do so; see this guide: Log On Screen - Change - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-starter-logon-screen-question-549924.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I just got an Acer Aspire netbook with w7 starter. Although I plan on using it for just the basics, Im told that 7 Starter doesn't different backgrounds, DVD playback (via an external DVD drive, which I'd have to buy), and Windows media layer.

My question: What do I need to run Windows 7 home? OR can I achieve what I mentioned above without upgrading?

what I got:
intel atom N270
1gb memory
storage: 160GB HDD

-I don't know much about this little computer, but I got a day or two to take it back of it wont do the job. Any advice would be great.

A:windows 7 starter upgrade?? missing features question

Going to give this a bump. No one is willing to give me even a little help? that's cold :P

-I got more feedback in the Auto thread over what I drove, than actual computer related tech advice lol

I'll admit to being computer dumb, but show me some love. Who knows, your car might break and you'll need tech advice..?? (and it just so happens Im a tech). Help me and I'll return the favor

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-starter-upgrade-missing-features-question-448183.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Is the encryption on this (IOGEAR GBU302 Bluetooth Networking Starter Kit) safer or just as safe as using a USB wireless adapter and a DSL router and using WPA or WEP encryption?

Also, can I share a printer using the IOGEAR GBU302 Bluetooth Networking Starter Kit?

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/security-question-about-iogear-gbu302-bluetooth-networking-starter-kit.451673/
Relevancy 49.45%

I think we should have a thread were we could post links to some good wallpaper collections
Here's two from me

240 Best Nature HD Wallpapers [1920x1200] - 200 Crystal Reflections HD Wallpapers 2950 X 2094 (www allwallpapersfree blogspot com) : Pictures > Wallpapers - Mininova

80 Colorful Wallpapers HD 2560 X 1600 - 80 Colorful Wallpapers HD 2560 X 1600 (www allwallpapersfree blogspot com) : Pictures > Wallpapers - Mininova

A:Wallpaper collections

Nice you can merge this whole thread here,hmm not the whole just the pictures,nahmean?
http://www.sevenforums.com/customiza...en-forums.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16458-wallpaper-collections.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Out of interest. I've started this about a week ago.
Ripping CDs to lossless Wav
Then encoding them to loseless FLAC - http://flac.sourceforge.net/ - being that it's Open Source (Unlike WMA or ALAC) & has other neat features, e.g. streaming support, good software compatibility.
Then use foobar2000 to Replaygain & Freedb the tags.

foobar2000's built-in "Convert" feature they can be easily transcoded into other formats as required, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, etc. for taking to work on my MP3 player. No need for me to keep CDs at arms length
About 14GB used up so far.

A:Who's archiving their CD collections?

I do believe Papeh (LNCPapa for the newcomers) was doing the same thing a while ago. I believe he's got a few hundreds of gigs of space eaten up in that process.

That's a pic of the FLAC hog.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/whos-archiving-their-cd-collections.33010/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello,
I bought a netbook a while back with Windows 7 Starter.

I had an extra upgrade key of 7 Home Premium from one of those 3 pack family upgrades so I upgraded the netbook and put the key in.

I want to reformat the netbook back to Windows 7 Starter and just use it's original Starter key it came with. Home Premium bogged it down too much.

My question is...

Is there a way I can reuse the upgrade key of 7 Home Premium on another computer or did I waste the license by putting it on the netbook?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Mogoamerica

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-starter-to-home-premium-back-to-starter.1092964/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there might be able to point me to or send me a link to a simplified version of assigning a unique key to a vb 6.0 collection. I'm not sure how to do this. I would like to be able to call the "Remove" function of the collection and specify a unique key to do it with. I'm not sure how to assign the unique key in the first place though. A code snippet would be helpful if that is easier.

Thanks to everyone for reading.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vb-6-0-object-collections-with-unique-key.120382/
Relevancy 49.02%

Just had a client's PC set was still on 8 and having problems. (Really???)
Hadn't worked on 8 or 8.1 in a while and took me a bit to find the 8.1 upgrade was through the Store.
Owners are older couple who only do the basics, email, reservations, a little shopping and GAMES, of which Solitaire is daily pastime.
I finally managed to open the Store, after cmd fix, and installed the MS Solitaire Collection.
Now it opens nicely to that Blue Screen with "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" but that's as far as it goes. It minimizes down to the Task Bar and sits there.
I see a million posts on a number of sites but anything I tried doesn't work.
Anyone got a fix for this?
(Forgot how much I didn't like 8. Fortunately, don't have many clients with it.)

Pete

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/76053-microsoft-solitaire-collections-no-go.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I've used the Websthots 'program' (free membership) since 1999 and have been 'saving' the free Daily Pro Photos since 2004.
Today I discovered that since Aug 20, 2010 the photos have been 'saved' into another collection (not the Daily Photos as before) BUT I had made NO changes whatsoever. Obviously the Webshots people made a change BUT being that I am a free member, there is NO SUPPORT (or even a place to ask questions or make a comment).

So, is there anyone using Webshots that can make a suggestion?

A:Webshots - Collections Problem

Every collection will hold only certain number of photos. I don't recall, what the exact number is, but if number of photos reaches that limit, a new collection will be created.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/342558/webshots-collections-problem/
Relevancy 49.02%

I don't see drivers on this site. It's a nice site but no drivers.

A:Huge collections of Drivers

Malwarebytes gave me a warning on that link and blocked an IP...so beware...

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/46759-huge-collections-drivers.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Perhaps I'm a little dense but I've 'till now been using PowerDesk Pro which is getting a little long in the tooth to customize my desktop by adding a Shortcut which is actually to another instance of PDP containing a collection of shortcuts to programs with related purposes The attachment shows an open instance of one such for Graphics programs On the desktop you'll also see others for Support Reference Audiovisual Backup Games amp Publishing Each of these instances of PDP shortcut Desktop collections can be individually configured as to display type here it's medium icons presence or absence of indexbar absent presence or absence of toolbars mostly absent organization of files alphabet newness or size etc See the foreground of the screenshot What I'd like to do is reproduce this in Win or using a free Explorer replacement if necessary Vista and Win only allow for global customization so if Desktop shortcut collections I remove the Indexbar from one window I remove it from all In the background of this shot you'll also see the main screen of PDP with Indexbar and various toolbars amp statusbar still in place Any suggestions Am I just missing something basic Do others like to do it this way Thanx for your help Bill Zigrang

A:Desktop shortcut collections

You cannot accomplish/emulate this in Windows Explorer.

See 15 Windows Explorer alternatives compared and reviewed – Simple Help

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/38206-desktop-shortcut-collections.html
Relevancy 48.59%

General database software for this is good, but I have a specific "goal" I'm aiming for...

I have a lot of TV series on DVD. Whenever I watch them, I have to fumble around 2 or 3 discs before finding the moment I was thinking of.
My remedy for this was to be listing the episodes in order and under each one, listing in bullet points what interesting things happen in them. Or reverse, where I list the moments and then the episodes. Either way, I'd have to scan imdb.com, TV.com, and epguides.com for this info.
Is there any software that can speed this process along? Maybe compile these things for me? I know this is hard to conjure. I don't truly know what I'm looking for here. But if anyone knows of any free software for managing DVD collections, let me know and I'll work with it.

Relevancy 48.59%

I am trying to housekeep my Places from my Lumia 920 phone but cannot find any way of deleting Places from my Here Maps Collections.
Have tried every button available and long pressed everything I can find but to no avail.
Have been online to Here WeGO and to my account but again, no option to delete Places anywhere or on any menu which I can find.
Strange thing is that I was able to delete Places an hour ago but not now.
Any ideas?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442612-how-delete-entries-here-maps-collections.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I don't use this program much, but I don't understand the way the collections work when I import clips.

I would think that if I am bringing in clips to combine to a single video file, that I would import all the clips to a single collection, or possibly several clips grouped in a few collections?

No matter how I do it...dragging or Import (Multiple selected)...each clip creates a new collection? Is that how it is supposed to work? It doesn't make sense.

A:Windows Movie Maker Collections confusing me

I wonder if when importing and the little checkbox is checked to make clips from the video, if each video is then parsed into clips based on whatever natural breaks occur (scene change for instance) and then that set of clips compromising the video it came from is the "collection?"

That's my guess anyway, check to see if that box is ticked on the import window, if it is untick it and see if you get the same results though a collection can still be loosely applied to just one clip of the video imported as well.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-movie-maker-collections-confusing-me.735199/
Relevancy 47.73%

My 1-month old Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collections software has suddently stopped working. Anyone else know how to get it working again. Thanks.

Verkennis

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-solitaire-collections-stopped-working.1170368/
Relevancy 47.73%

You could do a Google Image or Flickr search for photos of the Eiffel Tower, dump all the resulting photos of the monument into Photosynth, and have the software recreate it and its surroundings in 3D.

The software also lets you annotate an object in an image, and that annotation will follow the object as you view other photos in the same collection.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060729-7381.html

http://phototour.cs.washington.edu/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-turns-photo-collections-into-3d-walkthroughs.487779/
Relevancy 46.87%

After installing the Anniversary Update, when selecting an app collection, am presented with a blank page. I have installed the update on 7 devices and only the Surface Pro 3 devices have this issue. Running wsreset.exe doesn't seem to help.

A:Following Anniversary Update, unable to view app Collections in Windows Store

Best thing is to be patient and wait. Workarounds may make things worse.. These issues are known and fixes will roll out. When the initial Windows 10 rolled out, an update came in less than a week to fix many initial issues so I wouldn't expect a long wait.
In the meantime, report issues via the Feedback Hub app.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434165-following-anniversary-update-unable-view-app-collections-windows-store.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Can anyone steer me in the right direction for buying software to make movies with music or voice-overs from my home from Home to Software Photo Make Videos & Collections Movies movies and photos I am looking at Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements http www adobe com products photoshop-premiere-elements buying-guide edu html but while comparing I also found a site Software to Make Videos from Home Movies & Photo Collections that ranks various software http video-editing-software-review toptenreviews com I am curious about the CyberLink Power Director which is inexpensive and easy to use While researching it I found a package from CyberLink http www cyberlink com products director-suite features en US html affid ENU amp utm source CLTR DetailBanner amp utm medium CLTR DetailBanner powerdirector-ultra amp utm campaign CL Trial amp r that includes programs which edit photos color and audio too Cha-ching It is more expensive but I wonder if it is worth the money vs the Adobe product I am an amateur but I really want to create fantastic movies that have a classic look but can do professional techniques like time remapping that will give a time-lapse feeling I want to be able to burn a bunch of videos with a menu onto a DVD That way I can watch a few videos at a time and not bore the family to tears Any ideas Do you use a program that's even better

A:Software to Make Videos from Home Movies & Photo Collections

This is a subject that is very difficult to advise on unless you've used all the available products and it's very difficult/impossible to test drive in a store.I'm not a fan of the Adobe products. If you want software that is highly supported by 3rd party filters, it's top of the list. I don't know about the Elements level but it's certainly true in the full versions of Premiere and Photoshop. For all apps, you need to be careful about formats you want to import and export. If you have particular needs like your time remapping, then you will have to have that ability on the list.Effects get tedious in short order. We've all seen the zooming in and out home movies that make you feel sick and the various dissolves used ad tedium. Fun to play with but not very creative. I use mostly straight cuts or lap dissolves. Effects are easily recognized by other dabblers in the field. Shooting and timing is everything when creating interesting movies.Although I use higher end editor these days, I used to use VirtualDub. To make effects, I would extract the frames of the clip, batch process in an image editor with the effect and reassemble the frames in the video. I could do almost anything including variable speed video. Interesting movies depend on being creative, not gimmicky.If you plan on burning menued DVDs, remember that you will have to use Mpeg2 on the actual disk which is low compression therefore you cannot get much on the DVD (compared to Mpeg4).If you are looking for a free advanced photo editor, the GIMP is definitely the one. Not very user-friendly though.It's a good idea to find more than one review site. You never know if they are being paid to promote certain products. For the price you are looking at, it's not really a big investment other than your time to learn.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/483851/software-to-make-videos-from-home-movies-photo-collections/
Relevancy 45.15%

I added an album to my library in Windows Media Player.

For some reason the album art resolution got gimped.

I tried to drag the album art to the album, but it keeps saying "album art cannot be changed when a song from the album is in use"

The album is not in use. How do I fix this? I deleted it from the library and re-added, but got the same problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/wmp-album-art-cannot-be-changed-when-a-song-from-the-album-is-in-use-1051522.html
Relevancy 44.29%

My Adobe Reader has turned into a monster. The type is very large and the borders are fuzzy and the colors seem blurred. What do I do? How do I (You) fix it?

A:Adobe Question

What is the default page display size set for? Sounds like the magnification is too high.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-question.1147125/
Relevancy 44.29%

When I try to download and open a document from the internet into Adobe (Reader 9), I get an error message. I just reinstalled the program, but to no avail.I'm guessing that it's being blocked somewhere, but I don't know where to look.

Thanks.

Vaughn

A:Adobe question

Adobe Reader may be being blocked by:

1. Your Internet Settings

How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES)

To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.

Note for users who cannot start Internet Explorer 7 for some reason, use RIES from Internet Options in Control Panel.

Refer here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/community/columns/ietopten.mspx
For even more options

2. Your Firewall

This may include Windows firewall
If you are using a 3rd party firewall, please open your firewall and locate where to default the firewall settings

It may also be required that you will need to fully un-install your firewall (as in some cases the default settings, do not default all settings

3. Live protecting programs

Such as Spybots Search & Destroy, or any other program starting with your computer, and that has been set to disable Adobe from running

The easiest option here, is to again remove (un-install) the live protecting programs

4. Adobe program issues

Please un-install then re-install Adobe Reader (also complete all Adobe updates on top of this)

5. A Windows settings issues

There are actually many settings in Windows that can cause this
Including:
Default startup application for Adobe being corrupted
Group Policy settings being set to disable Adobe
Even your Hosts file being set to disable certain links
Or possibly even Windows itself requiring to be repaired

These areas can be very critical, and hopefully you will not get to this point!

6. Virus\Malware issue

Virus or Malware can cause lots of different issues and strange behaviour on users computers. If you feel you have tried everything, then have a look at: Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions

--------------------

If the above still does not help, approach Adobe directly!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adobe-question.115131/
Relevancy 44.29%

Object: D/L extensive record of 9/11 data, to CD for permanent record.
Question: Still saving for the Full Monty on Adobe Acrobat, so can only read with the freebie; has anyone had someone with the full boat version of Adobe Acrobat convert mass files to .pdf format for an agreed price? Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/genl-question-on-adobe.82763/
Relevancy 44.29%

I just signed up for efax ( lets me rec faxed through email ) and I rec the file as a PDF file. My question is as follows. I rec 10 pages at one time and I would like to save each page individually as a PDF . Is it possible to do this with the free Adobe Acrobat reader ? Or does the paid version able to do this ?

Apprecaite your help !!!!!

Relevancy 44.29%

Good day all, I have an airport diagram/chart that I need to make changes to (change runway length and add data etc..). It is in PDF format. How do I do it within the program? Do I need another program to convert it? If so, what one is decent (cheap).

Thanks

Golferguy

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-question.441988/
Relevancy 44.29%

So I converted a word doc to adobe via Adobe's online services. The question is, can I add text to the pdf doc. w/o having adobe? This is in response to trying to save my agencies letterhead on Word as a template, but having the stupid letterhead stuff constantly shift everytime I inserted text.

A:Adobe question

No, unless you have the full blown software you cannot edit and Acrobat document. If you are using word templates correctly you should never have a problem with the text "shifting".

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-question.202167/
Relevancy 44.29%

I have just started creating .pdf files online and I was curious as to how you can create one with more than one page. I can only select one file to load and create into a .pdf file. Is it within the application that I would create a .pdf file that is more than one page?

Thanks,
Kristy

A:Adobe PDF Question

I figured it out. This can be locked or deleted.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-pdf-question.356982/
Relevancy 43.86%

when im in bridge and i click on file the open in camera raw is grayed out. does any one know how to open a picture in camera raw using bridge?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-bridge-question.708398/
Relevancy 43.86%

I really like Lightroom especially its ability to import photos to a year month day folder structure Its keyword functions are handy as well for organizing photos Main problem with it is it s an absolute SLUG on my system Athlon GB RAM so I don t Lightroom question Adobe 2.4 actually use it for anything other than importing photos from my flash cards these days That would be alright except for the fact that the keywords don t translate into anything usable by anything other than Lightroom They re stored in the catalog databases but not in the IPTC or EXIF or anywhere else quot standard quot at least they aren t by default So my question is does anyone know of a way to Adobe Lightroom 2.4 question quot copy import quot the keywords I ve applied to my photos during import to the IPTC fields so they re usable by Picasa Adobe Lightroom 2.4 question Windows Explorer etc And or does anyone have any tips for improving Lightroom performance On a MP JPG image from my D for instance quot Rendering larger preview quot typically take - s sometimes more it makes the program pretty much unusable for any kind of serious photo Adobe Lightroom 2.4 question work Ultimately I may just have to look for a smaller simpler lighter utility to handle the import-to-folder-structure and tag-during-import functions without all of Lightroom s additional bloat any suggestions there Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-lightroom-2-4-question.850685/
Relevancy 43.86%

First off I would like to say that I put this here because I don't see an area for "Software" and I am on a Vista Laptop at the time.

I would like to know if there is some kind of addon that I need to be able to save .pdf files from Adobe Reader 9 or if I need a different program all together.
I am Trying to fill out an order form and save the information so that next time I need the Info I don't have to re-enter all the info the next time I need it.

A:Adobe Reader 9 Question

Reader should be able to save the file unless of course the author of the document set Adobe not to allow saves and password protected the document.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/adobe-reader-9-question-344200.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I have XP System and would like to delete Adobe Reader 7.0.7. I am unable to delete the two updates as I get an error message that I am unable to delete the two patches listed in the control panel. They date back to 2005 and 07. The Adobe Flash Player Active x shows no MB, just listed by name so it won't delete either.

I hope I am making sense. I want to update with a newer version, but I think I should remove the old first. I was able to delete Adobe in the Program area in the C Drive.

I am hoping that someone might understand my plight. Thank you for your time.

Barbsy

A:Question RE: Adobe Reader

If you deleted the Adobe folder under C:\Program Files, then you also deleted the info needed to completely uninstall Adobe. You'll need to either re-install that version of adobe and those updates, then you can uninstall them, or manually uninstall Adobe Reader.

Here's the link to Adobe's article on doing a manual uninstall

This does involve editing the registry, so be sure to back up the registry before you begin(export the branch you will be working in, or create a restore point), and wouldn't hurt to back up you files as well, just in case.

HTH

Jerry

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/question-re-adobe-reader.690405/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi everybody.. You all seem really well informed.. I have a plroblem with photodeluxe 2.0, which I love. Recently my computer crashed and I had an external hd that backed up most of it. I had a registered disc for 2.0, but can't find it. Anyway, now when I load from the back up it keeps saying there is not enough memory. One time I had this prob lem and the tech came and did something that reallocated computer memory to the program and it came right back.. I can't even get that far. The program box just comes up and doesn't load and then the error message about ram comes up. I have plenty of ram and 85 gb or so of hd space left.. please advise.. I love thisp program and it is not made anymore. Dan

A:question about adobe photodeluxe 2.0

i think it may be getting confused with the virtual memory setting

have a look at your virtual memory - it should be set to allow windows to control
However, this may help

right click on My Computer
Advanced ->
Performance ->
Settings ->
Advanced ->
Virtual Memory ->
Change ->

Custom Settings. Change the Initial Setting to 4000 MB and the Max field to 4095 MB. Make sure to left-click on Set to confirm the changes.
Restart your computer and PhotoDeluxe should now work.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/question-about-adobe-photodeluxe-2-0.772245/
Relevancy 43.86%

hi,

I have been sent a pdf and the person who sent it wants to change & insert new content into the pdf, do I need the original document or can the changes be done in the pdf. I need to know quite urgently

thanks

A:Solved: adobe pdf question

Pdf files can be set to be changeable, but generally are not, and it must be done at the time they are first made up - a recipient can't go in and change things. You may copy all, paste it into Word, make your changes and then, if you have Adobe, save it as a pdf again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-pdf-question.593984/
Relevancy 43.86%

when yu get a PDF file how do you change it to a reg document ? Thank you

Relevancy 43.86%

I read that there is an upgrade of Adobe Flash to Adobe Flash Player v10.2.153.1
but I have Adobe Flash Player version 10,2,161,22 installed

how can that be..going backwards?
win7 home 64 bit
Firefox 3.6.15

thanks,

A:Adobe Flash question

Where did you read that then? And does it really matter? Just go to the adobe flash website, check for the latest version, update if needed and you're done

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/152241-adobe-flash-question.html
Relevancy 43.86%

If you use IE exclusively i suppose you need the IE version but what if you use it sporadically and use Opera as your main browser?

Thank you

A:Question about Adobe flash IE and non IE

It's not neccessary to install flash player for IE if you don't need to use it. I don't have it on my machine but I do keep the non-IE version installed for other browsers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/335513-question-about-adobe-flash-ie-non-ie.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello everybody. I purchased Adobe Premiere 6.5 a couple months ago, and now finally I am getting time to get into it. Today, I also purchased a dual monitor video card.

I was wondering how to like get the preview window, or the file saving box on to another window. I have tried dragging over the windows, but they don't move.

Any help would greatly be appreciated, as I need to finish this project ASAP!

Thanks

-Mark

*EDIT* I have been reading that the Preview window can't be on the 2nd monitor, but how could I get the project bin over there? I try dragging and dropping but nothing. If I am wrong about the preview window, by all means please tell me because this was the main reason I bought the 128MB DVI card.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-6-5-question.126027/
Relevancy 43.86%

HI,

I believe you can use this program to save e.g Word documents as pdf files ?? can someone advise how i go about this??
Also can someone explain to me what "Adobe Acrobat distiller" is ??
( I also have a printer icon for it ?? )

Cheers..

Relevancy 43.86%

I have a scanned business form (in a pdf)
and have added the Text boxes and Check buttons so that it can be filled out in Reader.

Now .. Id like to edit the Form a little (Isnt Hindsight wonderful)

Option 1
Is there any way to edit the form in Acrobat Pro 8 without having to redo all my text work ?

Option 2
I also have PSCS2 and can edit the pdf form there.
Is there any way to replace the form and leave all my text edits in place ?

A:Adobe Acrobat Pro 8 Question

What exactly are you trying to edit on the PDF?

Regards,
Rollin

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-acrobat-pro-8-question.675072/
Relevancy 43.86%

i 'm very new to the new features of adobe acrobat 6. I have a news article in pdf format (it has a picture with logo on the picture and the article itself); what i m trying to do is change the logo on the picture and replace the text in the article; i dont quite know how to separate the logo from the picture, but im sure it's an easy function; i just havent figured it out yet.

please help!!

thanks!

Relevancy 43.86%

Howdy,I was just on the Adobe web site. I see that they have Adobe Reader 8 available for download. I currently have Adobe Reader 7.Should I remove Adobe 7 before downloading 8 or will it automatically overwrite 7 ?I also have Adobe Download Manager. Should that be removed also before downloading version 8 ?Thank You for your time.Dennis (Moderator edit: added Topic Description. jgw)

A:Question About Adobe Reader

Hi Dennis.
It has always been my experience with Adobe products, and I use alot of them, is that unless it's an incremental update, it always best to uninstall the old version first. You're upgrading to a whole new version so I would remove 7 first. You can leave the update manager if you like but it's only purpose is just in case you lose your connection, you won't have to start over. It's not required for an adobe product to function and I personally don't use it. Do a direct download, save it to your drive, run the install from there. After installation is complete, delete the downloaded file.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/85072/question-about-adobe-reader/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi all!
I have a question. When I first got my Dell Inspirion E1505, my mother took it to the school she works at and the IT guy installed Microsoft Office on my computer as well as Adobe Photoshop. I can get Microsoft Office back on my computer once I reformat my computer, but I don't know about Adobe Photoshop. Because I don't have the installation disks or the key, is there any way I will be able to reinstall it myself after the reformat?
Thanks!

A:A question about Adobe Photoshop

I highly doubt it. After Design Suite (version 7), Photoshop was activated with a site license (or individual) key. Schools purchase site licenses for a great deal of money. Without that, you won't be able to launch the software at all. Unless, of course, you have a cracked version, which you know, is illegal.That was really nice of the IT guy at your mom's school to install it, because technically, the only way for a school to install site-licensed Adobe products on personal computers is for teachers that actually use the software for instructional reasons. And even then, very few school districts will agree to comply. I teach the Adobe CS2 Suite and have yet to be able to get my district to agree to install it on one of my home computers. I have had to purchase it personally so I can work at home, if I so choose. The district's attitude is usually "stay after school and work on our computers if you need more time make your plans and learn the software completely."You lucked out. Your mom can (because she is a teacher) get a very discounted copy of the Adobe Suite, though. It's full, it's legal, and it's a fraction of the price.http://www.campustech.comhttp://www.academicsuperstore.comThose are just two. Both reputable. Both require proof of status as a teacher or student.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/189971/a-question-about-adobe-photoshop/
Relevancy 43.86%

MY parents just got me Adobe After Effects 6.0 Pro, What it its main use? edit video? edit pictures? , what can i use it for. Can do lightsaber rotocoping with it?

Help

Thanks

A:Adobe After Effects Question

That's a lot of cash for something you don't even know what it does!

Seeing as though you are still trying to create the 'lightsaber' effect, you should probably stick to your original thread?

try the Adobe After Effects forum for help - these forums are for help with software, not for teaching the use of.
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/[email protected]@.ee6b2fe

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-after-effects-question.376427/
Relevancy 43.86%

I just got Adobe After Effects 6.0 Pro, What does it do , what can i use it for. can i lightsaber rotocope with it?

Help

Thanks

A:Adobe After Effects Question

Please do not post duplicates. Reply here:

http://forums.techguy.org/t376427.html

This thread is closed.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-after-effects-question.376259/
Relevancy 43.86%

I downloaded a trial version of Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional a few days ago and have been trying it.

I now own Version 6.0 Pro and cannot see any features that are worth the high cost of an update but have been wondering if there is a way of straightening an imported, scanned image other than 90 degree rotations.

My version 6.0 will only give 90 degree rotations and in order to get a custom rotation in order to end up with a straight document, I must export the pages to an image editor in a different format, edit, and then return to Adobe. It looks like it is still necessary to do this in Version 8.0.

Am I missing a function that would be important to me before I buy it.

Thanks

A:Adobe Acrobat 8 pro question

Hi,

well, there isn't a free page rotation option in Acrobat 8 but you can deskew a scanned page. Click the "Document" menu, then the "Optomize Scanned PDF" item, you then get the dialogue pane wher the second option from the top is "Deskew". This should normally straighten up a skewed scan.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-acrobat-8-pro-question.598445/
Relevancy 43.86%

WinXP Creative Suite Any savvy Version Cue users out there I recently upgraded to a new computer I had several project folders saved to my old hard drive and now I d like to move it all over to my new computer Moving the working files from one PC to another was pretty easy Cue Version question Adobe but none of my saved versions for each of the files appear in my new computer s Version Cue window pane Is there a way to move the versions along with the quot main quot working files I have several files that have - versions on my old hard drive but now copied onto my new computer they only show the working file as Version Are the Version-states saved Adobe Version Cue question in a separate location from the actual working files hidden somewhere deep in a folder tree Also can I change my Project Location from my local drive to my office s network I ve tried to move the Project Files via Local Project Files gt Change Location but I get an error message saying the file is already in use apparently by my evil twin Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-version-cue-question.516066/
Relevancy 43.86%

When I try to open Adobe Reader, I get errors:

There was an error while loading the plug-in 'Annots.api'. Two plug-ins are attempting to register with the same name.

The same error pops up for the plug-ins 'ImageViewer.API' & "PictureTasks.api"

And then it takes forever for it to open. What do I do? I tried removing and the re-installing but that didn't help.

A:Adobe Reader 6.0 question

Try uninstalling all Adobe Acrobat versions from ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS, then find the Acrobat Folder under the Program Files directory and delete it as well. Then downlaod the latest version of Acrobat Reader 6.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-reader-6-0-question.262337/
Relevancy 43%

I have a canon zr300 camcorder that can shoot in widescreen, the video editiing program i use doesnt support 16:9 widescreen, does adobe premiere elements 2.0 support 16:9 widescreen camcorders like mine? can it capture my widescreen footage without stretching it up and down like my program that doesnt support widescreen does? I want to be able to capture my widescreen footage and keep it widescreen.

Relevancy 43%

1. Is there a way to use the round down function in Adobe Designer? I

'm building a reservation form for an entertainment venue. The company offers one free ticket for every 20 paid tickets.

Excel can calculate with round down, but I haven't had any luck with Adobe Designer. Is there some other type of calculation that would worK?

Thanks for any help.

kristtorn

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-designer-calculation-question.462672/
Relevancy 43%

I have a Windows 98SE and my flash player is not working. When I try to watch videos or anything else that uses Flash, I am told to upgrade to Flash Player 10. I believe I have 9. Although Adobe says that Windows 98 is not supported, they list the minimum requirement as having a Intel? Pentium? II 450MHz. I have a Pentium III. Can I install it anyway? Thank you for the help.

A:Adobe Flash Player Question

You need to use the Flash uninstall tool first and then install the new version.http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/227451/adobe-flash-player-question/
Relevancy 43%

Ok i solved this one myself but i still have questions that Question about Solved: Reader Adobe are unanswered I wrote in here all the details from start of problem to finish incase it would give a clue as to if i did anything wrong which might have Solved: Question about Adobe Reader caused this problem this will bug me till the end of time if I can not work this out Oh and i did do a search of the forum first to make sure it had not been answered before and the search did not come up with anything I have Adobe Reader I received through email two PDF documents from a friend one smaller document one larger the smaller one opens fine and I can scroll down and read it but the larger one it opens but at soon as I try to scroll down it freezes even after giving it a bit extra time to open as it s a large file I opened it again in internet explorer and same thing happens it opens but freezes and have had to use on both occasions the task manager to close the programs I emailed my friend back thinking their might have been some fault with the down load and asked her to send me the larger document again and asked her if she could open it and scroll down first before Solved: Question about Adobe Reader closing it and sending it to me it worked on her computer So I opened the new copy Solved: Question about Adobe Reader of the document sent to me and same thing happens now when it comes to Adobe for me I have only had it on my machine to open PDF documents that I receive I never looked at the program other than to install it and stop the updates and it opens PDF s other than that I don t know diddly squat about the program I have now down loaded version to see if maybe it copes better with the larger documents and blow me down it worked Now I am thinking ok that version of Adobe Reader was created well after the document was created can open the document but one that would have been current around the time the document was created would freezes up when i try to do something with the larger document Just for future reference would anyone know why this is Beanie nbsp

Relevancy 43%

It seems constantly I'm being asked to install this player and if someone would please tell me where I can go to download this program for good ? Plus, can you tell me how to install a program that I need without it asking/forcing me to install what seems like 6 or 7 other programs and a toolbar with it ?

Its so frustrating.

TC

A:Question about Adobe Flash Player

This is not really Adobe Flash, it is a VIRUS. Let me see, you got this popup rom Sendspace.com or Billionuploads.com? And it said "You didn't have Flash installed"? - Sorry, you just got infected, if you in fact clicked on the installer.

Please, remove everything that link installed, I guarantee you NONE of it was Flash, and all of them were Toolbars and Viruses to boot.

Download Malwarebytes and run a full system scan, also download TDSSKILLER and Malwarebytes Anti Rootkit. Also do a full system scan with your main AV program even if it's Defender.

http://www.eightforums.com/system-security/27800-question-about-adobe-flash-player.html
Relevancy 43%

Hey All,

In the new version of Adobe Reader. (I think 10) there is an annoying like Task Pane that is similar to Office 2003 when you open it up and it's got wording on how to convert a file to PDF only to than say you have to pay for it. Anyway, how do you turn off this Pane, which is more of a "Pain" than a "Pane?" I want to be able to see PDF files without the sidebar like Adobe Reader used to show. How do you turn off that right panel? Will it stay off?

Jack

A:Solved: Adobe Reader Question?

Click Tools in the upper right corner.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-reader-question.1100388/
Relevancy 43%

I want to send circulate a form, preferably a PDF, and when it is completed by the recipient have it returned.
I acccept that most people would have Word etc. which could be used, but a PDF is a more convenient method.
If I use Adobe Acrobat 6.0 ME Professional to create a PDF form, can this be filled in by someone with Acrobat reader, and then sent back via email, or does the recipient require a copy of Acrobat Professional to return it?

If the Reader option is a non-goer, are there any other suggestions please?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Relevancy 43%

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 forms. I have a form & am trying to put a few paragraphs of text in the form. But it starts showing the scrollbar after a while. How do I get it to break across several pages? I've been told it may not be possible... that true?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-acrobat-forms-question.1020947/
Relevancy 43%

Using Adobe Acrobat I can scan a document using the flatbed of my printer - HPOfficejet J4580 all-in-one. However, I don't know how to scan using the printer's automatic document feeder. There are no options within Acrobat to change the setting. Please help.

Relevancy 43%

I'm having problems printing with my Adobe Acrobat Professional version 7.0.3. When I'm trying to print, everytime I click on the printer icon on the toolbar, I get a message saying "The document could not be printed." However, I can still print if I click on File --> Print or use the shortcut keys (Ctrl-P).

This program is running on Windows XP Professional SP2.

Anyone have ideas what's going on?

A:Adobe Acrobat v7.0.3 Printing question

Im just guessing but would suspect part of the program may be corrupt. I would uninstall then reinstall. Maybe even redownload if it happens again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-acrobat-v7-0-3-printing-question.401285/
Relevancy 43%

Hey All,

I run Windows 7 on a desktop PC. I disabled Adobe Reader in Start Up via MSCONFIG because it is a waste of RAM and not needed. But, I also noticed that Adobe now has automatic update options, which I have selected. The new version is something called Adobe DC and I had been using Adobe 11.XX.

If I have Adobe Reader disabled at Start Up, will I still get auto updates or not? I was never given a prompt to update to Adobe XC, which I think came out last month.

Jack

Relevancy 43%

Hi I have a windows 2000 machine and want to purchase adobe premiere. I have been told i cant get the latest version as that only supports xp.

The question i have is can someone tell me what is the latest version i can get for windows 2000.

thanks in advance

Relevancy 43%

I accidently deleted my entire My Photos folder a sub-folder of My Documents that I created and I was able to restore it by copying all of my images from the Backup Hard Drive that I religiously back up all my images to but somehow in all of the gyrations Question PhotoShop For A Adobe Gurus I had to go through PhotoShop has gotten confused this happens a lot with this piece of garbage program and if there was a suitable substitute I would be all over it but since there isn t I am stuck with PhotoShop and now whenever I am working on images in PhotoShop it will only display the Filename for my images and not the Thumbnails which it used to I can manually switch the view to Thumbnails but I have to do it every time I open or save images and this is a huge pain in my Rear and I want Photoshop back the way it used to be I have looked under Edit - Preferences and I can t see any sort of option that controls this and I have looked in the Windows menus and I don t see any sort of option there either so I am out of options but I am getting very very tired of PhotoShop and all of its stupidity so if anyone can help it will be most appreciated To a reasonable thinking person this would be a very easy fix but Adobe decided they had to somehow justify the inflated price they charge for this loser program and make this and a lot of other functions that should be straightforward something just short of a PHD requirement nbsp

A:A Question For Adobe PhotoShop Gurus

You can take Photoshop back to default by hitting Ctrl + Alt + Enter (all at once) when you first boot the program.

I don’t completely understand your problem.

If the thumbnail view you are referring to is in your My Photos folder (or any other Windows folder) it has nothing to do with Photoshop. Put it in thumbnail view and then go Tools > Folder Options and select “Apply to All Folders”. Apply before you OK. XP Pro will keep the setting until you change it but XP Home sometimes seems to have flashbacks. It is supposed to keep that view but you sometimes have to reset it.

If you want the Photoshop file browser thumbnails go Window and check “File Browser”.

I’ve used Photoshop since version 3, which is over ten years, and I find it to be one of the most stable programs I use. Photoshop was never intended as a simple beginner’s program. It is complex because of its capabilities.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/a-question-for-adobe-photoshop-gurus.482777/
Relevancy 43%

First Question Well basically I m creating a pdf file I use word and then convert all the word files into one pdf So anyway my about Word Acrobat Adobe Question / problem is I want an image like a header on the top of each page Acrobat has a header Question about Adobe Acrobat / Word option but it s only text I was wondering if there s an easy way to add an image header in adobe instead of adding it in word Second Question My second question s basically about creating bookmarks in adobe What I really hate is on my first page I have an index with bookmarks to different parts of the pdf But when I update the pdf and add more stuff I have to make a new index page meaning I have to redo all the bookmarks if I replace the page with a new word file page Basically I can t find where in Adobe Acrobat to just edit text and add new text to the index page and I don t like the way the program handles text to begin with and I really hate this problem Any help is much appreciated nbsp

A:Question about Adobe Acrobat / Word

You are kind of trying to go against what the purpose of .pdfs were created for, which is to make an "image" of documents, text, photos, etc. which once made will appear the same as it was when it was created from then on.

It sounds like you want it to behave a little more like a word processor program but lack of that function is actually protecting you as the creater of the work so no one else can "open" it up and change your work. So that's basically why you have to create everything from "scratch" over and over again if you are going to work with .pdfs.

I know that won't assuage your ire but that's the logic behind it all. Its especially handy and important when dealing with government and legal documents. Otherwise, with documents that aren't as critical and need more flexibility there exists word processors and other publishing vehicles.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/question-about-adobe-acrobat-word.651691/
Relevancy 43%

I know this question is somewhat not related to Vista, but more towards Adobe. But I am somewhat concerned. I have been saving documents, images, and files, inside my own seperate folder within C: Drive -> Program files -> Adobe -> Reader 8.0. I am the only account on my computer, however, I just created a guest account and noticed the guest account has access to these files/folders inside Adobe. If I right click go to properties and security, The groups/objects are: Creator/Owner, System, Administrators, Users, and TrustedInstaller. My question is, would anyone have access to my personal files within adobe since they are in that folder. I.E. people over my network (my files arent shared) or Adobe itself?

Anything Will Help,

Thanks

Relevancy 42.57%

Hi. I want to update my Adobe Flash Player to the latest version. It states this for System Requirements

Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11

Now I have Firefox 17 or later which is what i use to surf the web but I have only IE7. I never use IE and never updated it to the later versions through the years. Does it matter since I do all my surfing with Firefox. Do I need to have the latest version of IE 8 or higher? I'm assuming that if I tried to use the flash player with my IE 7 it will simply crash the browser, but since I never use IE7 does it matter if my IE is obsolete to install and use this program since I'm only going to be using it with Firefox.

Relevancy 42.57%

I find it rather odd that I'm having a difficult time importing .flv files - a format that was developed primarily by Adobe - into Adobe Premiere Elements. My research has led me to believe that this has something to do with the codecs used during the encoding process. I really don't want to have to invest in more software for this. Does anyone know of a freeware plugin similar to that sold by Moyea, that will allow me to import .flv files into Premiere Elements?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/366135/flv-files-and-adobe-premiere-elements-question/
Relevancy 42.57%

I just checked my uninstall programs and I have Adobe Flash Player 11 Active X and Adobe Flash Player 14 Plugin.

Are these different versions of the same thing and will conflict or are they different as one is active X and the other plugin?

Thank you.

A:[SOLVED] adobe flash player question

Quote:

Active X is for Internet Explorer and plugin is for other browsers such as FireFox or Opera.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-adobe-flash-player-question-887217.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi there
i have acrobat reader 8.

i am reading an Ebook which has pairs of pages that i want to view together, dor example 18-19, 20-21 and so on.

i used the "two up" and "two up continuous" page display from the view menu.
THE PROBLEM is that the program is giving me two pages to view each time, BUT not the pairs that i want - for example i would want the pages to be 19-20, 21-22, 23-24.... but the program sets the page view for 18-19, 20-21, 22-23.

that's a very important difference, because that book is made in such a way that these page sets refer to each other and don't have anything to do with the other sets of pages.

THANK YOU!

A:a specific adobe acrobat reader question HELP!

The two up display starts with the first page in the book so it will depend on the layout which page is shown on the left. You can toggle the Cover Page setting to get it to display as you need:
View | Page Display -> Show Cover Page During Two-up

HTH

Jerry

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/a-specific-adobe-acrobat-reader-question-help.758166/
Relevancy 42.57%

I am using Microsoft Windows XP on a PC.

I purchased the following Adobe Premiere 6.5 editing software and Nero Start Smart CD burning software 4 years years ago and used it one time during that year. Now I'm editing again, but can't remember how to do everything.
Thus far I have edited my project on Adobe Premiere 6.5 pretty successfully.
I have exported it.
Next I'm supposed to burn the project onto a DVD with Nero Start Smart.
But I can't remember or figure out how to do it.

Please help me someone.

Thank you.

Linda Miles

A:Adobe Premiere 6.5 Editing Video Question

Start Nero SmartStart & select DVD Creator.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-6-5-editing-video-question.1003820/