Windows Support Forum

Not Going to Sleep Until Find Drivers..Need Windows Drivers SONY CD-R/RW CRX140E

Q: Not Going to Sleep Until Find Drivers..Need Windows Drivers SONY CD-R/RW CRX140E

I contacted SONY and they told me that they did not have the drivers for this Hardware. They told me I needed a WINDOWS driver. My operating system is Windows 98. Help

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Not Going to Sleep Until Find Drivers..Need Windows Drivers SONY CD-R/RW CRX140E

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Not Going to Sleep Until Find Drivers..Need Windows Drivers SONY CD-R/RW CRX140E

You already posted this same question in hardware.
Keep it to one thread.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/not-going-to-sleep-until-find-drivers-need-windows-drivers-sony-cd-r-rw-crx140e.333488/
Relevancy 93.62%

I took a CD-R/RW out of another machine and tried to install in another computer (operating on windows 98). I called SONY to get drivers and they told me that they did not have them. I would either have to go to the computer manufactuer or Microsoft. Please help me, and tell me how to install the drivers. SONY CD-R/RW CRX140E Windows 98. Thanks for your help in advance. Also the drivers that I have downloaded...I am un-zipping them and then there is no function or option after that....I really need some clear directions.

Watkins

Relevancy 96.32%

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-CR E and have installed a clean copy of Windows Sony in its infinite wisdom malice has decided not to provide driver updates at all for my model since the computer is allegedly incapable of running Windows lies I am having trouble finding Sony Not able product offered find Windows to drivers no by support 7, for drivers for the memory Not able to find drivers for Windows 7, no product support offered by Sony card reader microphone and webcam In addition my function keys don t work at all and the volume buttons work but don t appear on the screen like they used to this is not necessarily a problem The touchpad doesn t scroll anymore I have attempted to fix some of the problems by downloading the original drivers software from the Sony eSupport website Vaio Control Center Sony Utilities Vaio Event Service Battery Checker etc but none of them work correctly probably because the versions on the model-specific page are for Vista only They either won t install at all or cause huge problems with other things The battery checker ISB utility is made of pure evil I had to uninstall everything I put on it almost immediately Does anyone know what specific drivers programs I Not able to find drivers for Windows 7, no product support offered by Sony need and where I can get the Windows compatible versions nbsp

A:Not able to find drivers for Windows 7, no product support offered by Sony

Have you tried the Vista drivers? I have found they work in most cases.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/not-able-to-find-drivers-for-windows-7-no-product-support-offered-by-sony.871686/
Relevancy 88.58%

Hi there
for nearly every Sony Vaio model use the ASIAN Site -- they've even got hard to find stuff like the drivers for the Dual Sony MMC SDHC card reader.

Original Drivers and Applications for VPCEH/EJ Series (Windows 7 64-Bit) : Download : Sony Asia Pacific

(Other models too -- I was just chasing down stuff for a model I've been using).

Forget about those VILE sites that sucker you in to "Free Driver Search" -- and when they find something you have to PAY to access the relevant area (We call this stuff "Sneakerware" and it's becoming more and more prevalent - they say FREE DOWNLOAD-- but that's all that's free is the Download !!!!!)

Don't use DriverMax or sites like those any more. All this stuff is FREEWARE anyway.

Cheers
jimbo

A:Hard to find Sony VAIO drivers try HERE

Good find jimbo +1

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/220008-hard-find-sony-vaio-drivers-try-here.html
Relevancy 88.58%

Hi I have a sony vaio laptop model number PCG 662N that has no audio since I upgraded to windows xp. Could anyone please assist me with this. I could not get any help on the sony web site either.

A:Cannot find audio drivers for sony pcg 662n

anela said:

Hi I have a sony vaio laptop model number PCG 662N that has no audio since I upgraded to windows xp. Could anyone please assist me with this. I could not get any help on the sony web site either.Click to expand...

from windows xp: click "start">>click "all programs">>click" windows update"...
windows update services will then try to update all devices in your laptop and will also update windows OS...

or from Control Panel>>Performance and Maintenance>>Administrative Tools>>Computer Management>>device manager, right click your device, then click update...windows update services will try locate any update driver for your device...

or copy and paste: %SystemRoot%\system32\compmgmt.msc /s, then right click device manager, right click your device, then click update...
---
all methods require an internet connection...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cannot-find-audio-drivers-for-sony-pcg-662n.130163/
Relevancy 88.58%

Hello. I just bought Sony Vaio and i can't find drivers for Sony VAIO SVE 14A15FG on WIN 7 x86 on the sony website. Anybody help? Thanks a lot!

And I can't find driver AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series for Sony VAIO SVE 14A15FG on WIN 7 x86. Help me. Tks a lot!

Sorry everybody. I speak English bad ><

A:[HELP] Can't find drivers for Sony VAIO SVE 14A15FG

Try here:

Original Drivers and Applications for SVE14A1 Series (Windows 7 64-Bit) : Download : Sony New Zealand

Good luck!

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/253170-help-cant-find-drivers-sony-vaio-sve-14a15fg.html
Relevancy 87.72%

Need drivers for my vaio it is a us model vgnz590 nvidia geforce 9300 it says I have a standard vga card

Help

A:cant find nvidia drivers for my us sony vaio vgnz590

Follow this link and you can download from there.
Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/54886-cant-find-nvidia-drivers-my-us-sony-vaio-vgnz590.html
Relevancy 87.72%

I have a Sony Vaio laptop, model PCG-8M3L.

Just reinstalled Windows XP Pro SP2, and everything seems to be working OK expect no sound. I went to Sony's support page and they no longer offer the drivers for this computer for download, I think you have to purchase them from like $40 from Sony and they mail you a disk.

Any ideas where I might be able to find these for free on the web??

In addition to the sound card driver, I would prefer to install all the necessary drivers for this laptop instead of using the default generic drivers that come with windows.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Best,
Chris

(btw, I apologize if this issue has already been covered, but I tried searching a few times and I'm getting some kind of fatal error..?)

A:Where to find Drivers for an older Sony Vaio Laptop

Hello Chris

Go to Device Manager to identify the sound system and then search online for drivers

Right click My Computer/Properties/Hardware/Device Manager.
Click the + at sound
If it is Realtek go to the Realtek website and look for XP drivers.

You can do the same for all the drivers.
Be sure to create a System Restore point before installing a driver
Only install one driver at a time and make sure it is working properly before installing another one.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/where-to-find-drivers-for-an-older-sony-vaio-laptop-392588.html
Relevancy 86.86%

Hi all,

I have been in great fuss looking for drivers but all in vain.
The sound card seems fine and produces a welcome sound at the Vaio logo appearance on booting. Afterwards there is no sound on playback. I just feel tired looking for those drivers any further.
I am looking for

1) Audio driver
2) Camera driver

The model number is: Sony Vaio PCG-8V2M

Please revert in case u land up at something worth a shot.
Thanks

Regards

A:Can't find drivers for Audio and Camera for Sony Vaio PCG-8V2M

The Sony site only lists Windows XP drivers for this model and the XP drivers are incompatible. Thus, if windows has installed the generic HD Audio Codec, that is the best you will be able to acquire.

I have no idea about a camera driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/302636-cant-find-drivers-audio-camera-sony-vaio-pcg-8v2m.html
Relevancy 86%

The Vaio is about years old now and I just did a reinstallation of Windows XP to clean things up a bit Before the reinstall I managed to track down this page on the Sony Asia website http www sony-asia com support do p sectionfirst site hp en AP i amp subpage detail and downloaded all of the listed drivers onto a memory stick Having formatted the disk and installed Windows I installed the drivers in the order listed on the website bought was Taiwan? Vaio a I Where that laptop Sony find working in drivers can for They all worked perfectly except for the Realtek audio driver No sound was played by the computer and when viewing the sound preferences under the Control Panel I was informed that there is No Audio Device I rebooted the laptop and still nothing happened Tried Where can I find working drivers for a Sony Vaio laptop that was bought in Taiwan? uninstalling the driver from Add Remove Applications reinstalling it and nothing happened So eventually I figured something must have gone wrong I reinstalled Windows XP Professional from scratch and again repeated the driver installations They all worked fine except for the Realtek driver again What options do I have The audio was working just fine before I reinstalled Windows the first time so I can safely assume that the card itself is not damaged in any way The laptop has never been dropped scuffed dented and barely left the house I m sat here staring at the silent desktop so any suggestions are more than welcome Thank you all very much for your time Specifications Sony Vaio FS VGN-FS SP GHz Processor DVD-RW Optical Drive Wide Screen NVIDIA GeForce Go with TurboCache mb GB of RAM nbsp

A:Where can I find working drivers for a Sony Vaio laptop that was bought in Taiwan?

go into device manager, right click on it select remove, then reboot the computer and let windows find it and reinstall it for you.
let us know if this works for you.
vicks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/where-can-i-find-working-drivers-for-a-sony-vaio-laptop-that-was-bought-in-taiwan.726011/
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi there I have an HP Pavilion DV dx laptop running a freshly installed windows upgrade from windows Vista Ever since the upgrade my CPU is constantly running at - all the time meaning I cannot do anything on my PC After researching a bit online it could possibly be the driver errors I see in device manager In device manager I see that I have some drivers missing and all attempts to update these have failed and i've seen other users here post the missing drivers and be directed to the fixes Device type Other Devices Manufacturer Unknown Location PCI bus device function PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C unable - find drivers System to drivers Base Device error amp REV PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC Device type Other Devices Manufacturer Unknown Location PCI bus device function PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C amp REV PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC Device type Other Devices Manufacturer Unknown Location PCI bus device function PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C amp REV PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS C PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC Device type Other Devices Manufacturer Unknown Location on Intel R ICH M LPC Interface Controller - ACPI ENE ENE So if the updated drivers fix these errors and yet the CPU usage does not go back down Base System Device drivers error - unable to find drivers I may have to try something else I would load pics to this thread but I fear the PC will crash as it has done twice this morning just from opening firefox As a note yes I have rebooted yes I have run a virus scan and yes I have made sure that almost all prgrammes are not running I have loaded up pics of the Base System Device drivers error - unable to find drivers CPU usage and Processes running too Cheers

A:Base System Device drivers error - unable to find drivers

Have you downloaded the Windows 7 drivers from the HP site.
Link: Software & Driver Downloads HP Pavilion dv7-2185dx Entertainment Notebook PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/203987-base-system-device-drivers-error-unable-find-drivers.html
Relevancy 79.55%

the problem is after i burn a cd the cd burner wont respond and open the cd rom up...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sony-cd-rw-crx140e-problem.83689/
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi Ive got a x x drive that I just bought a couple of months ago It seems that I cannot burn a cd at x that is readable on any other cd drive It is only readable on the Writing drive itself The only way I can burn a good working cd at x is by using cheap quot no-name quot brand min cds I was thinking that my computer wasn t fast enough to keep up with writing to good name brand cds so should i try to upgrade my Drive Sony CDRW CRX140E pc or is there a different problem Writing at x on name brand cds makes the cd perfectly readable Its odd too that when I burn at x it says operation successful but its still only readable on the Sony writer Sony CRX140E CDRW Drive drive The drive is IDE running on a PII- with megs of SDRAM- My motherboard only supports DMA also Sony CRX140E CDRW Drive and my HD s are both DMA thanks for any help EJ nbsp

Relevancy 77.83%

I have a Sony CD-RW CRX140E and have suddenly experienced a problem recording onto NEW CD-RW discs. I operate under Windows XP. I use Windows Explorer to drag images, or whatever, onto the disc. The message I receive in the Writing Wizard is: There was an error in the writing process. The disc you have attempted to write may no longer by usable.
I have also attempted to use NERO and get error messages:
1. Write protected.
2. Invalid writestate.
3. Could not perform EndTrack.
4. Simulation failed at 4x (600 KB/s)
I have tried different speeds, same result. I have also tried different makes of CD-RW discs, all good makes, same result. The discs are not faulty.
I don't have a problem recording onto CD-RW discs already in use, or those I have erased to use again. CD-R discs are also okay.
Can anybody help.

A:Sony CD-RW CRX140E Error in writing process

have you formatted the disk before trying to use it

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sony-cd-rw-crx140e-error-in-writing-process.255653/
Relevancy 77.4%

I have a Laptop Sony VAIO model VGN-AR71M. I put in it a new hard disk, with operating system Windows 7 64-bit that is working, beyond the old one of Sony that has Windows Vista Premiun.

My question is:
Can I buy operation disks with all drivers for Windows 7 64-bit for the model of VAIO I have or find them somewhere in the Internet? I use Mozilla Firefox browser, but also Intenet Explorer.

Relevancy 77.4%

I need help installing all of the drivers for my laptop. I have the VGN-FZ140e.
I recently installed the windows 7 32 bit and can't seem to find anywhere that has the windows 7 drivers for it.

A:Need help with Sony Vaio windows 7 drivers!!!

Download from here:

Sony eSupport - VGN-FZ140E - Software Updates & Drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/60044-need-help-sony-vaio-windows-7-drivers.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Allo! I need help with this one, upgrading it for a friend. Sony are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard when it comes to this pretty nice system acutally... it's a PCV W1/G All-in-one unit. So can you help with drivers? I found this site today - so they must exist...

Remove Keyboard Sony Vaio Pcv W1 G

A:Sony PCV W1/G Windows 7 Drivers Required...

Tim mate the 7 OS should load drivers at install but I se from this site Sony : PCV-W1/G updates | Download updates for PCV-W1/G Vista seems to be the latest OS it came with and all I can suggest is to hunt down the drivers for the machines internals from the various manufacturers.

So if you can glean from HW Info the details of those internals it might be the go.
HWiNFO, HWiNFO32/64 - Download

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/323762-sony-pcv-w1-g-windows-7-drivers-required.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hi. I'm new to this forum. I have sony vaio vgn-cs13g. When i bought it, it has windows vista. Recently I have installed windows seven ultimate x64 OS. After install windows seven I came to know it fingerprint sensor and webcam drivers are missing. I tried to download it. But I was unable to find it in anywhere. Even in sony website (Support for VGN-CS13G : CS Series : VAIO? Notebook : Sony Asia Pacific). I downloaded all drivers they suggested. Plx help me to find these drivers. Sorry for my english.

A:Sony Vaio windows 7 drivers

Have you looked here:
Support for VGN-CS13G : CS Series : VAIO? Notebook : Sony Asia Pacific

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/162900-sony-vaio-windows-7-drivers.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi, guys. My mother got a Sony Vaio SVE15123CDS laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 8. She wants 7 on it, so can this be done? I got the typical reply from Sony about how it isn't recommended to install 7 on it. Thanks in advance.

A:Sony Vaio SVE15123CDS - Need Windows 7 Drivers

I am not very educated on this but I did a bit of research and came across this thread where Gregrocker has solved the issue follow along in the thread and you should be fine.

cant install windows 7 in the preinstalled windows 8 laptop

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/270634-sony-vaio-sve15123cds-need-windows-7-drivers.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hello, I need drivers for Sony Vaio SVE15125CXS windows 7.
My client needs to go back to windows 7, originally came from the factory win8.
Does anyone have a solution? thank you

A:Sony Vaio SVE1525CXS Drivers Windows 7

Hi pomarolli, Welcome to the forums ,Have a look at this Sony eSupport - Windows? 7 Clean Install Instructions for Windows? 8 PCs this will tell you how to clean install win 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/288796-sony-vaio-sve1525cxs-drivers-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Sony VGN-T27GP/S Windows 7 Pro - Drivers to be updated

I have Sony VGN-T27GP/S Laptop originally with Windows XP Pro OS. Subsequently I changed the OS to Windows 7 Pro.

My problem is that the Display resolution maximum set at 1024x768 does not make the screen full and wide. There are black margins on both left and right side. I am not able to get the suitable driver even though I have updated the Vaio Update using the appropriate patches for Windows 7.

The Processor is Intel Pentium M Processor ULV 753 1.2 GHz and 1 GB Ram.

My Hardware Ids are

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3582&SUBSYS_8192104D&REV_02
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3582&SUBSYS_8192104D
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3582&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3582&CC_0300

Please help me.

Thanks,

P R Sankaranarayanan

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/379295-sony-vgn-t27gp-s-windows-7-pro-drivers-updated.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi everyone So windows Vista crashed the other day on my year old Sony no VGC-LT18E update drivers Windows 7 Sony VGC-LT E Recovery didn't work or anything So i wiped the drive and did a fresh install Sony VGC-LT18E update Windows 7 no drivers with Windows And you guessed it none of the Sony stuff work After about hours and help from this forum I finally got my NVIDIA M graphis card updated with new drivers but still trying to get the rest of them No webcam microphone or SD slots I've been looking for the past couple hours and haven't gotten anywhere Sony is about as much help as you'd expect them to be No plan to update drivers for a computer that originally came with Vista Anyone have any thoughts advice I even tried unplugging the camera and plugging it back in it's pretty much like a laptop camera built into the computer so I took it all apart to do that Windows loads a generic USB camera that dosen't do anything and no program will find the camera Thanks

A:Sony VGC-LT18E update Windows 7 no drivers

Welcome to Seven Forums.
Since you previously had Vista installed I'm guessing you had the 32 bit version, because you shouldn't have any problems using the Vista drivers in compatibility mode Compatibility Mode Vista of course unless they only offer them in the 32 bit version.

If this is the case your going to have to go to each device>properties>details tab>drop down menu> select hardware id> Copy and Paste each of the device's hardware strings on the forum and we will have to see of we can find a 64 bit Sony driver that will work.

This is another case that before you updated to Windows Seven 64 bit you should have run the Windows Upgrade
Advisor Free Download PC Upgrade Advisor Windows 7 Hardware Programs Issues

It is possible we can find drivers that will work it's just to bad if you upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Seven 64 bit with your laptop.
Since if your laptop can't use more then 2-3 gigabytes of ram your not going to be able to take full advantage of a 64bit OS anyways.
Fabe

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/140146-sony-vgc-lt18e-update-windows-7-no-drivers.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hello,
I recently upgraded my Sony Vaio VGN-AR71S laptop to Windows 7.
All went well apart from two issues.
My memory card slots no longer show under 'My Computer' and nothing is recognised when I insert a memory card into the slot.
..and secondly
My built in web cam no longer works (although the mic does)
Under device manager I have one yellow exclamation mark next to a USB device which I believe is my web cam and another under an unrecognised device which maybe my memory card slots.

I have tried the Sony support site and done a search on the web but so far I haven't found any drivers or solutions to my problem.

I appreciate any help or advice you can give

Yorky46

A:Sony Vaio VGN-AR71S missing drivers after windows 7 upgrade

Quote: Originally Posted by yorky46

Hello,
I recently upgraded my Sony Vaio VGN-AR71S laptop to Windows 7.
All went well apart from two issues.
My memory card slots no longer show under 'My Computer' and nothing is recognised when I insert a memory card into the slot.
..and secondly
My built in web cam no longer works (although the mic does)
Under device manager I have one yellow exclamation mark next to a USB device which I believe is my web cam and another under an unrecognised device which maybe my memory card slots.

I have tried the Sony support site and done a search on the web but so far I haven't found any drivers or solutions to my problem.

I appreciate any help or advice you can give

Yorky46

If there are no win 7 drivers available you can instaall older drivers in compatibility mode. To do that:

Right click the installer>properties>compatibility>choose OS

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/195142-sony-vaio-vgn-ar71s-missing-drivers-after-windows-7-upgrade.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I have a Sony Vaio laptop and I recently upgraded from Vista Ultimate x to W Ultimate x and my Nvidia GeForce M GT GPU is acting up So I dug around for drivers and I came up with this link NVIDIA DRIVERS WHQL I am posting this here for anyone else who might be facing this problem my model is the VGN-AR ZU but this covers all models and it basically says there are no W nvidia drivers for sony vaio yet Go to supported models and scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see the following note - gt quot The following notebooks are not supported in this release Notebooks supporting Hybrid Power with Intel chipsets Vaio drivers windows GT 7 GPU 8600M Nvidia GeForce Sony Fujitsu notebooks support will be added in a later release Fujitsu Siemens FSC notebooks are supported in this release Sony VAIO notebooks support will be added in a later release Sony VAIO Windows users can click here for driver update Sony Vaio Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT GPU windows 7 drivers support Any notebook that is launched after the release date of this driver quot Clicking the here link directs you to the japanese sony vaio and that in turn directs you to the european for me club vaio page the most useless in this case None of those link to any actual W driver support Given that models are region based I don't suppose there are drivers for european models from any other region so unfortunately we must wait I hope it's not very long I hope this helps just wanted to inform people Have fun all Octarin

A:Sony Vaio Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT GPU windows 7 drivers

Here you go: NVIDIA DRIVERS 257.21 WHQL they are the latest drivers.

Your the 3rd person this week who has thought 197 is the latest drivers.... what the hell is going on on Nvidias site?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/86678-sony-vaio-nvidia-geforce-8600m-gt-gpu-windows-7-drivers.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hello all,
I recently formatted a sony vaio vgn-fz130e and downgraded from vista home premium to win xp home. I found all drivers but a sound driver for "Sony Sound Reality - Audio Enhancer, I have read on another form that this chip is based on a SigmaTel High Def audio chip, but I do not know anymore than that, I tried several different SigmaTel drivers with no success. Sony claims that they do not support windows xp for this laptop. If anyone can point me in the right direction to get sound working at all I would appreciate it.
Thanks!!!!

Relevancy 73.96%

I was trying to figure out how to make my shutdown time shorter since it takes a quite a bit for some reason, but instead came across another problem. I've noticed that when I return from sleep mode, sometimes either my mousepad, audio FN buttons, or something doesn't work. To fix the problem, I usually went back to sleepmode then started the laptop up.

I've attached a printscreen of the pop up that states the problem.
Thanks in advance!

Relevancy 73.96%

Windows 8 will not find my partitioned drive so will not install, anyone know why?

A:Windows 8 will not find any drivers

Hi,

Probably because you need to have the SATA storage driver ready on a floppy, USB, CD or DVD when going to install. When it asks where to install to, click the button to "Load Driver".

Make sure you use the same driver as how you have the bios set to: IDE or AHCI mode.

Make sure where you want to install to is an NTFS partition.

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/6198-windows-8-will-not-find-any-drivers.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I have installed Windows 7 64bit to my Hp 15-af155sa but I can't find drivers for it. Please help thanks in advance

A:cant find drivers for windows 7

Hi: You should be able to use the W7 x64 drivers and software from the 15z-af000 on your model, except the BIOS and firmware files. http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-af000-Notebook-PC-series/7771410/model/8341291 In addition to the above drivers, you will need to install the AMD chipset drivers from the link below and restart the PC. This driver will install the smbus and USB3 controllers. You want the 1st file listed on the webpage. http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/cant-find-drivers-for-windows-7/td-p/5607008
Relevancy 73.96%

When I installed Windows 7 RC, install did not find the driver for my Lite-on DH-4B1S Blu-ray device. Going through the normal driver search in Device Manager worked and the driver was installed.

Now, with Windows 7 RTM, the same problem occured, but going through the normal driver search in Device Manager does not yield any results.

This shows up in device manager as a Serial ATA Controller, with a Yellow !. I assume any generic SATA driver would work, but I have been unable to find the right one within Windows or on the Web. The Lite-on site lists only a firmware upgrade and after dowloading two utilities to "find drivers" they both identified a missing driver, but neither had any suggestions to fix the problem.

Suggestions.

A:Windows 7 does not find Blu-ray drivers

Hi there
you should use the VISTA drivers that came with your hardware.

If you are using W7 x-64 and there aren't any Vista x-64 drivers you'll just have to wait.

BTW remember playng Blu Ray DVD's on a PC has inherent problems with device authentication / encryption etc.

You might find a version of WinDVD or PowerDVD works -- your hardware should come with a copy of one of these.

Playing Blu Ray movies on a PC at the moment with all the stupid DRM Hollywood adds to the stuff is one of the main reasons the Torrents are still going strong.

If I LEGALLY buy a blu ray DVD then I should be able to play it WHENEVER and WHEREVER I want.

Cheers
jimbo

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/22041-windows-7-does-not-find-blu-ray-drivers.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I have just tried to dual boot install windows 8 as a dual boot but it will not find any drivers/partitioned hard drives.

Can you help?

Thanks

A:Windows 8 will not find any drivers

Might be better to post this on the Windows 8 Forums.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/229368-windows-8-will-not-find-any-drivers.html
Relevancy 73.96%

i can't find the drivers properly from hp support where drivers available for  windows 7 and windows 10 but i able to install windows 8.1 64 bit. please help me ......

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/I-can-t-find-drivers-of-windows-8-1-64-bit-os/td-p/5645174
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi, I got a new USB headset (the model is irrelevant) that is plug 'n play. It works PERFECTLY on ANY other computer I plug it into except my main. All PCs are using Windows 7 x64, no drivers (as it works out of the box). All PCs that it functions on finds the driver through Windows Update and installs it. On my main it detects the same device yet finds nothing. I have NO idea how that's possible but I cannot use the headset on my main PC as a result. The subsequent error is error 28 in the Device Manager.

Any help in the matter would be much appreciated!

A:Windows can't find drivers

Go to Start > and type "Change Device" in the search bar.
Click on "Change Device Installation Settings"

I will bet that the setting on your machine is "Never Install Driver Software from Windows Update".

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/316849-windows-cant-find-drivers.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi
i am currently using windows 7 .i m planning on installing windows 8.I have a i3 machine with intel DH55PJ board.when i went ti intel website i didn't see any network graphics or audio drivers for windows 8. i wanna why intel has not released drivers for this board.? and is their any way i can use windows 7 drivers in windows 8.

A:Cant find drivers for windows 8

Welcome to EightForums.

intel DH55PJ

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sea...p+Board+DH55PJ

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/24665-cant-find-drivers-windows-8-a.html
Relevancy 73.96%

I just did a clean install of Windows XP Professional on my new laptop ( I got it from Rent-A-Center and it still had the previous owners files and stuff ). Anyways now a bunch of things don't work... my WiFi... sound... video quality... and when I go into the device manager and have Windows search online for drivers it sayd that it couldn't find any, what do I do?

A:No Drivers! And Windows can't find them!

Make/model?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-drivers-and-windows-cant-find-them.584361/
Relevancy 73.53%

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I've been trying to install a Sony Memory Stick Reader/Writer MSAC-US1A but every time I do, it says that it cannot find the drivers. I've attempted to download and install some versions of the drivers meant for older versions of Windows, but those didn't work either.

Is there any way to find a driver that will allow me to use a Sony Memory Stick Reader/Writer MSAC-US1A on Windows 7?

A:Drivers for Sony Memory Stick Reader/Writer MSAC-US1A on Windows 7.

Quote: Originally Posted by Roboticon

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I've been trying to install a Sony Memory Stick Reader/Writer MSAC-US1A but every time I do, it says that it cannot find the drivers. I've attempted to download and install some versions of the drivers meant for older versions of Windows, but those didn't work either.

Is there any way to find a driver that will allow me to use a Sony Memory Stick Reader/Writer MSAC-US1A on Windows 7?

Welcome to the forum,

All I see is an XP Driver here,

Sony eSupport - MSAC-US1A - Software Updates & Drivers

You can try installing in Compatibility Mode

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/165801-drivers-sony-memory-stick-reader-writer-msac-us1a-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 73.1%

So I have an interesting situation. I have a customer with a Sony from Europe. He had a non-legit Win 7 install and was missing half his drivers. I installed a legit copy of Windows, and attempted to update his drivers(from the Euro site because you can't get them here) but about half of them will not do anything but hang after execution. SFC came up clean, CHKDSK came up clean as well. I've tried compatibility, unzipping and installing manually through Windows, and nothing seems to be working. Anybody run into this before? It's all I have to do to be done with this unit!

A:Sony SVF1521G6E will not install Sony Drivers

Hi Do you get any error messages when trying to Install these Drivers .. Where you able to run Windows Updates ? Which Drivers are missing ..

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/336407-sony-svf1521g6e-will-not-install-sony-drivers.html
Relevancy 73.1%

This computer had windows 7 installed but suddenly was unable to boot. I'm attempting to install windows 7 again, but where the installer asks me "where do you want to install windows?"  it tells me "No drivers were found." and the list that usually shows drives and partitions remains unpopulated.

Other things that may be important: 
My friend had windows 7 installed on the computer from a bootleg disk. I read that doing this improperly has caused the problem.

The BIOS is already set on ACHI mode

Model: Inspiron N5040

I could not locate a recovery image.

any help is appreciated!

A:Can't find drivers when installing Windows 7.

This is a french site which detect all your Missing drivers on your computer and give u Links for downloading very easy to use, 

Go to  :http://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=29

scroll down and click on Lancer la détection

this will Launch a simple java Application which is going to scan your computer and detects all missing drivers after that,  u see all missing drivers with there download Link, Just download and install them hope its helps,

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489033/cant-find-drivers-when-installing-windows-7/
Relevancy 73.1%

well when i boot from my windows 7 retail upgrade disk to do a clean install, it say's it cant find the drivers or something and notes that i can take the disk out to put one in for it if i have one, or browse my hard drive but what the hell is it going on about? do i need to install windows 7 drivers on my vista system before i do a clean install of windows 7? i tried both the 64 and 32 bit disks, same error.. it happens on step 5 of Clean Install Windows 7 it doesn't show a license agreement, just the driver problem but when i use the windows 7 upgrade adviser it say's my computer can handle it as i originally thought.. what the hell is the problem? i really do appreciate your input, thanks in advance.
EDIT: well i tried it on another vista computer, it works fine! what the hell?

A:windows 7 installation cannot find drivers?

Please be specific - post the exact error message you receive. What type of hard drive do you have - is it SATA, RAID, or IDE?

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/35505-windows-7-installation-cannot-find-drivers.html
Relevancy 73.1%

I have a copy of windows 7 which I burned. When booting from the disk I get a error saying it can't find the drivers. I have tried making a bootable usb drive from the .iso file using Microsoft's usb tool, the tool finishes says everything was successful. But when I boot from the usb drive it also comes with the same error about not finding the drivers.
Need help! Was up till 4 am (PST) trying to find a answer to no avail.

Thanks all in advance.

A:Windows 7 image on USB Won't find Drivers

The error is almost always a bad installer.

Try burning confirmed ISO from Windows 7 ISO downloads with ImgBurn at 4x speed, or writing to stick using UltraISO Software To Create Bootable USB Flash Drive which always works for me.

If it persists then you may need to supply the driver for the SATA controller at the Load Drivers link on Drive Selection screen.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/266165-windows-7-image-usb-wont-find-drivers.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Greetings
I m using hp envy dv4-5205tx running windows 8(came with it when i bought the laptop)

I m having trouble running games in windows 8 and prefer running windows 7

So, before doing anything, i tried to find all the drivers needed for my laptop in the official hp site, and I saw that only drivers for windows 8 available for my model since its a new model.

I tried to find the drivers manually, but scared that it might be incompatible with my laptop model. But i seriously want to reformat to windows 7.
Hope you guys will give me some solution to overcome my situation.
Thanks

Relevancy 73.1%

Hello there,
does anyone know were I can find a driver for Toshiba F3507 Mobile Broadband device for Windows10 (64bit) and a driver for Authen Tec Inc AES1610 also for Windows 10?
Thanks
Wim

A:Tecra s10-15z - Cannot find drivers for Windows 10

Hello

Which notebook model do you have exactly?

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?85094-Tecra-s10-15z-Cannot-find-drivers-for-Windows-10
Relevancy 72.24%

I've bought a 2TB Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II, and upon plugging it into my laptop, Windows was unable to find and install the drivers for it (which should be the generic drivers used for USB mass storage devices).
WD mention the problem on their website and offer little help other than to call their useless technical support.
I've tried pointing to the drivers folder but vista has been unable to find the drivers.

I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit.

I have tried the drive out on other machines and it has been fine, I even attempted reformatting the drive to see if that was the issue but I had no luck.

Anyone able to give me a hand?

Relevancy 72.24%

Dear HP Windows to to ... drivers Vista Upgrading find 7: necessary how Experts the Vista operating system in my Upgrading Vista to Windows 7: how to find necessary drivers ... Pavilion p sc must be upgraded Upgrading Vista to Windows 7: how to find necessary drivers ... nbsp to Windows The compatibility test by Microsoft told that the nbsp current nbsp driver of my NVIDIA nForce Mbps Ethernet is not valid in Windows Hence I was adviced to download the newest driver for that device in advance but its installation should be done nbsp only after the installation of Windows nbsp Problem What is the correct nbsp driver for NVIDIA nForce Mbps Ethernet i e valid in Windows and where can I download it safely from without viruses etc nbsp - I did extensive googling but could not find any answer that I could understand nbsp Problem nbsp The compatibility test also adviced me to uninstall H rdvarudiagnostikverktyg version nbsp PC-Doctor Inc before upgrading the PC nbsp to Windows However I could not find any such program in my PC Hence how could I uninstall it properly Is that program perhaps somehow hidden in the HP service package that performs the Full Operation Test of my nbsp PC once in each month Furthermore would the HP test package function any more if that particular program were eliminated nbsp

A:Upgrading Vista to Windows 7: how to find necessary drivers ...

Hi: You need to install the latest nvidia chipset driver from the link below and restart the PC. That will also update the ethernet controller driver so you can upgrade to W7. http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/14875/en-us As for the second issue, unfortunately I don't know what that is. It could be what you said it might be. There is a new program that is called the HP support assistant, which might do the same thing. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html#.Vy3_qeT2bGg

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Upgrading-Vista-to-Windows-7-how-to-find-necessary-drivers/td-p/5611432
Relevancy 72.24%

I just bought my new laptop and i am having a hard time looking for Win7 Drivers. I bought it without a pre-installed OS because I already had a Win7 Disk. I just installed and i can't find win7 drivers for it on HP's support page.  Can anyone please redirect me on finding them? Thank you very much

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Windows-7-Drivers-for-HP-Pavilion-17-g101nu-where-to-find/td-p/5620616
Relevancy 72.24%

i cant find windows 7 drivers for my hp pavilion au003tx, currently i am on windows 10 64 bit. Please provide me the link.

A:i cant find windows 7 drivers for hp pavilion au003tx

Hi, Your machine runs Windows 10 now and it uses Intel Gen 6 processor. Have you read the following article ?       http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/01/skylake-users-given-18-months-to-upgrade-to-wi... Please think twice before downgrade. But if you wish to do this hard way, you can downgrade yourself and run Windows updates. Hope it could find enough drivers for you. Any missing at the end, our friends here will help you. Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/i-cant-find-windows-7-drivers-for-hp-pavilion-au003tx/td-p/5767076
Relevancy 72.24%

I bought a new headset. I made it discoverable, Windows found it, but could not find the drivers. I have scoured the internet with no avail. I don't know the company that makes it because its a cheap one, it DOES work with my android so I think it's just a Windows problem. Here is my info:

Laptop: HP Pavilion DV7-6C50CA
Bluetooth radio: Intel Centrino wireless bluetooth 3.0 driver version 1.0.90.20620

A:Windows 7 cannot find Bluetooth headset drivers.

http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/sb/CS-032541.htm
Note For Intel Centrino wireless bluetooth 3.0
Bluetooth 3.0+HS

- Does not operate concurrently with Intel? My WiFi Technology or Intel? Wireless Display
- Supports 802.11g only
- Is supported on Microsoft Windows 7 only

http://www.rapidenumerique.frhttp://www.rapidesaisie.fr : http://www.saisiededonnees-idf.frhttp://www.saisiededocuments-idf.fr
http://www.archivagenumerique-idf.frhttp://www.saisie2documents.fr : http://www.saisiedetexte.frhttp://www.saisiedequestionnaires.fr

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/260448-windows-7-cannot-find-bluetooth-headset-drivers.html
Relevancy 72.24%

hi

this is just something i would like to know as i find it could save me some time searching for hard to find drivers
when for instance i use device manager to look at drivers ,,, when i press update driver ia asks if i want it to search the internet which i would like it to do and i thought it could do this function but time and time again it can never find the drivers and i have to do it my self ,,,,,,,,,,,

in cases where i do not know the motherboard it would be good if windows could just find the correct chipset drivers

should it be able to do this function or not ??

cheers

A:Solved: why can windows never find drivers on the internet

The drivers have to be supplied by the manufacturer to Microsoft for them to be located in that manner, so in most cases it can't find the drivers because none are available on Windows Update which is the only place it looks. Its always best to download the drivers from the manufacturer's website anyway. If you are not sure what the hardware is there's lots of utilities that can help you identify it such as SIW.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-why-can-windows-never-find-drivers-on-the-internet.1031255/
Relevancy 72.24%

I have a hp elitebook 2540p with a i7 L640 intel SSD 160 gb 8gb ram corsair and windows 7 64 bit.I would like upgrade to windows 10 64 bit but i can not find compatible drivers. I've already tried updating but the touchpad was not recognized by windows, the touch bar does not work well, and I did not find any driver other than the video card driver.I would like to know if there are drivers that are compatible with my notebook for Windows 10 64-bit.thanks

Solved!
View Solution.

A:I can not find drivers for Windows 10 hp elitebook 2540p

Hello, Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome ! Officially, your computer does not support Windows 10 as it is an old model. Only supported are Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.>> http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=4138317 Windows 10 was not even created when Windows 10 arrived.Although not officially supported ,if you plan to install and test with Win 10, you can post the hardware IDs of the missing hardware and someone might be able to find some for you (but no guarantee). Instructions >> http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID Personally, I'd recommend you enjoy this computer with Windows 7. You have a wonderful notebook with excellent hardware configuration and nice operating system that will be supported by 2020. Fixing something that works usually breaks it

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/I-can-not-find-drivers-for-Windows-10-hp-elitebook-2540p/td-p/5587357
Relevancy 72.24%

Alright I'm trying to do a custom installation of windows 7 ultimate, after finding out my computer won't boot. But then it says there were no drivers found. Where do I find my drivers? There is only an X: (boot) drive as a system partition.

I have an Acer Aspire V3-551 with an AMD A8 2.8 Ghz processor with 500 GB of HDD space and 4 GB DDR3. I am have been running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on my computer.

Thanks

A:Can't find drivers during Windows 7 ultimate x64 installation?

Hi Andrew,

Are you talking about drivers or drives?

Windows will detect 99.9% of the appropriate drivers required for your computer to operate during installation, and install them automatically. After installation, you can install/update specific device drivers if you wish.

Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7

Regards,
Golden

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/285004-cant-find-drivers-during-windows-7-ultimate-x64-installation.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I fresh installed Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) to my Notebook PC and it failed to install some drivers. Drivers missing are:Ethernet ControllerNetwork ControllerPCI DeviceSM Bus Controller These drivers are pretty essential since they allow me to connect to the internet...but when I go check for the drivers online it pops up with this - We were unable to find any drivers for your product. Drivers may be in development so please check back at a later date or visit the product homepage. http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-2000-2a00-notebook-pc-series/5259212/model/527364...

A:Unable to find drivers (Windows 7 HP Notebook)

@Junior275? Drivers, User Guides and Product Information is down at the moment. HP has been notified and is working on it. Please check back later. Sorry for any inconvenience. REO

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Unable-to-find-drivers-Windows-7-HP-Notebook/td-p/5708247
Relevancy 72.24%

I am currently running windows 10 x64  build 1511 but the update to build 1607 fails. Microsoft tech said I need windows 10 drivers. Does anyone have a solution.  Thanks

A:Can't find any windows 10 drivers for my hp pavilion p7-1126...

HelloUnfortunately this equipment doesn`t support Windows10.We recomment to try to apply the Windows Updates (In the Search from the Start Menu). Make sure to use HP Softpaq Download Manager:ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/HP_SDM_Setup.exe Also, you can try to find the controllers manually:http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool You can find more information here:http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-p7-Desktop-PC-series/5146449/model/51569... Hope you find this useful, if not feel free to reply back

I am an HP Employee!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Can-t-find-any-windows-10-drivers-for-my-hp-pavilion-p7/td-p/5772619
Relevancy 72.24%

I recently built a system with a Gigabyte MOBO and a SATA HDD. The hardware install went find, the temps are good and what not. However, I was unable to install Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Setup could not find the SATA drivers on the MOBO's disc. The 64-bit SATA drivers are not posted on the MOBO's page either. Does someone know where or how I can find the drivers?
Any help will be much appreciated!
- Tomlong75210

Relevancy 72.24%

Help!! This is driving me nuts! I have an everex impact 4200 desktop. I downgraded my os to windows xp pro and can't find my drivers for my Sound (Audio codec: 8 channel ? VIA VT1708) or Video (VIA Chrome9 HC IGP) Can anyone help me find a link to these and where to find updates for my other drivers?

A:Can't find drivers after downgrading from vista to windows xp

Welcome to TSF....

Since there has been a clean installation of Windows there are special drivers that have to be installed in order for the computer to run and function properly the drivers that are from the different manufacturers for their devices can be installed after these are. The special drivers like chipset, buss, network, audio, video and others, can be found on the Recovery Disk Set that comes with the computer or on-line in the Support area usually under Drivers and Downloads area [if it is an OEM like Compaq, Dell etc. or found on the motherboard manufacturers site for the computer. These drivers can be downloaded thru any computer and then burned to a separate CD-R for future installation and also for keeping them so you do not have to download them again. There is no specific order that they should be installed in but my own personal preference is in this order:
Chipset Drivers First, Buss Drivers Second, Video Display Drivers Third, Network Drivers Fourth, Audio Drivers Fifth and all others needed afterwards.
Computer Motherboard and Chipset Drivers Found Thru Internet Fixes these are not the Computer Manufacturer drivers.
http://www.internetfixes.com/IF01057.htm
In the list you might find a BIOS upgrade that has to have a procedure called, “Flashing” done to install this. This should be done with great care if the Flashing is not successful then you will end up with a useless computer and a service call to the manufacturer of the computer tech support may be in order to get the proper repair fix for this I would not use this particular file unless It is absolutely necessary. .

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-find-drivers-after-downgrading-from-vista-to-windows-xp-301191.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Evening all,

I have just placed a 2nd hand mobo (ASRock M3A770DE) into my pc. It'ts running win 7 ultimate, all h/w is detected ok apart from the integrated network card, therefore i cannot connect to the router and onto the internet. Since win7 is not auto-detecting the integrated NIC, is their a file on the win7 disk i can point it to when i manually try to install it?

On a separate note i can connect to the net via my vaio, in case you can suggest where i can d/l a file from.

All suggestions appreciated.

A:Windows can't find network drivers for installation

ASRock > Products > Motherboard > M3A770DE > Download

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/168656-windows-cant-find-network-drivers-installation.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello All,
I have a HP Pavillion laptop which has Windows Vista preinstalled. I want to downgrade to Windows XP. I contacted HP and they told they dont support as HP doesent have drivers for Windows XP. So I wanted to know a list of components on my system, the drivers needed and where I can find those drivers, so that I can do the downgrading by myself.

-
I Hate Vista

A:Downgrade to Windows XP from Vista, Want to know all drivers and where to find them.

Many HP Pavilion computers, both laptop and desktop, do not provide drivers to downgrade from VISTA to WXP. When they do, they are listed on the HP web site.
Otherwise, you have to get the part numbers and chip numbers off each device, then do a search at the various driver sites.
Sometimes with HP, there is no alternate driver for XP.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/downgrade-to-windows-xp-from-vista-want-to-know-all-drivers-and-where-to-find-them.105180/
Relevancy 71.38%

I have a Windows Ultimate bit upgrade disc and a Windows Vista Home Premium bit installation disc I Windows doesn't install Fresh 7 drivers find was repartitioning my desktop to dual boot ubuntu and a third partition for data The partitioning didn't complete and it broke the windows partition I tried to recover it using the Fresh Windows 7 install doesn't find drivers windows disc but it couldn't save the o s So i did a fresh install of Windows Vista and setup the partitions for ubuntu and data in the Vista disc After installing Vista I upgraded to The install didn't find drivers during the install It doesn't see my monitor as anything but a Generic PnP so I can't increase the resolution beyound x and it can't even find the ethernet connection I tried restarting the computer but it didn't help I wanted to see if somehow it was a hardware problem and just was really weirdly timed up with my install so I installed ubuntu to see if it was just windows having a problem and it was Ubuntu sees everything fine and gets internet I tried to manually download the ethernet driver for my motherboard but the only downloads the manufacturer have didn't work The motherboard is an Asus P z V the only driver downloads I could find from their site are for Intel Ethernet drivers and when I try to install them it says no device found for the drivers I should mention that I already had this exact version of Windows Ultimate installed on my computer before I reinstalled it Does anyone have an idea on what could be causing this I just realized I should have tried to install just Vista to see if it's Windows in general that's having problems or just the install I'll be doing that over the next few hours and I'll update this post when I do What do you believe could be causing this problem

A:Fresh Windows 7 install doesn't find drivers

You don`t have to install Vista to use your Ultimate Upgrade disc, in fact you should do a clean install with your upgrade disc. In order to get drivers you have to run windows update and in the case of your video drivers, you should be going directly to the manufacturers website. ( of the video card )

Clean Install with a Upgrade Windows 7 Version

Windows 7 is not 100% driver complete but it`s dam close.

Vista is probably the worst operating system windows has ever produced and in no way should you leave it the way you have it, and everyone here will agree.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/276581-fresh-windows-7-install-doesnt-find-drivers.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi, I have just purchased a HP Pro desk 400  g3 computer that i need for windows server 2008 to be running on. However after install i culdnt find drivers for windows server 2008. So far i managed to just the lan drivers which i downloaded form realtek. can anyone tell me were can i get compatible drivers for windows server 2008 64 bit for this computer. thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Can-t-find-windows-server-2008-64-bit-compatible-drivers-for/td-p/5693831
Relevancy 71.38%

I did a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate on my Gateway ID43A04c laptop and can't find anywhere that allows me to get the network adapter drivers. I have a copy of all of the drivers on my main desktop but when put them in my Drivers and Driver Store folders  have to re-install Windows again. I have the Adapter ID if you can help me find the drivers and would like any and all help finding the correct drivers. 
Thanks, 
  Kingfudge.

A:Windows 7 Clean Install Can't Find Network Drivers

Hello,
In Device Manager right click the Network Adapter. It should have an exclamation mark next to it. Select Properties. Under the Details tab select Hardware ID's in the drop-down box. Paste the results in your next post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/519560/windows-7-clean-install-cant-find-network-drivers/
Relevancy 71.38%

I installed win7 64bit on my E7240 and looking for a few drivers that doesn't seem to get installed.

i downloaded the drivers from the website and everything works for the most part but there are two remaining items:
- under device manager I still get a few unknown hardware with no driversBluetooth Perifheral Device.
the bluetooth driver is installed and some bluetooth hardware is running.  I can connect my BT mouse fine.

Another issue is the "Fn" keys and onscreen display.  for example when I use the "Fn" key to adjust the brightness or the media playback keys  and sounds there is no on screen display that shows the brightness levels or sound volunme level
anyone know of the links of the driver for the bluetooth device and OSD dislay?

thanks

A:Dell Lattitude E7240 Windows 7 x64 drivers can't seem to find.

Hi Genico, 

Thanks for writing to us. 

Please install the feature enhancement pack for the below link .
Also please right click on the bluetooth option in device manager go to drivers and it should give you description of the device. Provide us the same. 
Have you tried connecting more than one bluetooth devices? If yes, it would have stored the files of all the devices, in which case, you have remove all the items from the added devices and remove all except the one which you want to use. 
Do provide us your system tag#, email address and name via private message,by clicking on my name in blue and then select send a private message
Regards

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19985292
Relevancy 71.38%

I've been following the instructions for removing Security Tool Malware that has infected my computer. One of the last steps instructs me to delete the C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\HOSTS file. I used Windows Explorer to try and find the file, but I am unable to see it anywhere in any of the folders under my Windows folder.

Any ideas where I would find this file?

Thanks!

A:Cannot Find C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\HOSTS File

Problem solved! I was able to get the answer on the live chat!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/305659/cannot-find-cwindowssystem32driversetchosts-file/
Relevancy 71.38%

I have a windows 7 pro 64-bit and need to install XP to dual boot. I have a new Dell optiplex 7010 SFF and cannot find the right drivers to detect my SATA hard drive. The drivers from dell do not have the right inf file to load into easyBCD. So the install ends with no mass storage devices available.

Thank You

A:Cannot find correct sata drivers for installing windows xp

jsnight: have you tried this:SATA Drivers - Load in Windows XP Setup on Dual Boot

sevenforums have great tutorials.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/293370-cannot-find-correct-sata-drivers-installing-windows-xp.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Model HP Pavillion PC Desktop Model A N Product RT AA ABA ghz Operating System Windows Ultimate bit Recently a friends husband screwed up their computer they just got by looking at tons of porn sites Pavilion HP any to drivers find Unable 64 bit Ultimate 7 PC Windows Since they had no security at all I'm sure you can imagine what was on the hard drive After all the viruses and adware had their way with the PC it took almost minutes from boot to get to the desktop screen lol Anyways she asked me to do a clean install of Windows Ultimate bit into their HP Pavilion A N desktop because she has no clue how Since I have some skill at this I decided to try it I deleted the Unable to find any Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit drivers HP Pavilion PC Vista partition and wiped the hard drive clean I then did a clean install of Windows Ultimate bit It runs very good but it was obvious it needed ram only has gb if I wanted to get it to run excellent Well while waiting for the gb of ram to get here that my friend ordered for it got gb of DDR for I have been looking for Windows Ultimate bit drivers amp the factory software that came with this PC and am unable to find it or anything newer to use in it's place Normally after I do a clean install on someone's laptop or desktop I can go to the manufacturers website and download all the drivers and software that came on the computer along with the security software When I go to HP's website for the HP Pavillion PC Desktop Model A N Product RT AA ABA and click in find drivers for Windows bit it says that they don't have any I would usually just go and compare the current drivers to the Vista bit drivers and install wich ever one is newest I didn't know that Windows won't let you use Vista drivers unlike how XP will let you use Vista drivers After the install was done I let it update all the Windows updates and then installed security then Office and now I'm just wondering where I can get the most updated drivers and software Thanks for reading this over and helping in advance Jason

A:Unable to find any Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit drivers HP Pavilion PC

Have you tried installing the Vista drivers in compatibility mode.

Drivers - Install Vista Drivers on Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/250814-unable-find-any-windows-7-ultimate-64-bit-drivers-hp-pavilion-pc.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello, friends I want to multiboot windows 7 with windows xp. But, I am unable to install Windows Xp. I am getting an error.The error code is : Stop:0x0000007B.I know this is because of sata drivers. But, I am unable to find sata drivers for the windows xp setup. My chipset model is-Amd A70M FCH. My notebook's model no. is Hp 1000-1b 10 au.  I want to install windows Xp., as I just love it and want to play some of the very old games. I'll be very thankfull if anyone provides me with the sata drivers. I also tried to change the sata mode to Ide but there is no such option in the bios.  I have legacy mode enabled but, it's not working.Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Install-Windows-Xp-SP3-Unable-to-find-sata-drivers/td-p/5631223
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi,I have upgraded my probook 4720s from windows 7 to windows 10.At first the upgrade did not work, BSOD and an automatic rollback.After updating some drivers the upgrade to win 10 completed only the BSOD comes now in windows 10I can start win 10 in safemode and than it stays up and running.So it seems to be a driver problem.Used driveragent for checking the drivers.5 drivers are "old" ATI High Definition Audio DeviceMicrosoft Basic Display-adapterIntel(R) 5 Series 6 Port SATA AHCI ControllerBroadcom 4313 (802.11b/g/n)Batterij die voldoet aan Microsoft ACPI-besturingsmethode (Battery) I have tried to find and install new drivers only broadcom driver install fails and other I can nog find. Any body sugestions?  Thanks, Boudewijn

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/hp-probook-4720s-windows-10-BSOD-can-not-find-drivers/td-p/5703578
Relevancy 71.38%

I'm running Windows XP Pro Edition SP1 and every time i log in I get an error message saying:

Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\service.exe'

I've run various spyware and virus detection and removal programs and cleaned everything up as best I can, but can't get rid of this error message. It doesn't seem to affect performance at all, but it is extremely annoying to see it every time I log in.

Any suggestions?

A:"Windows cannot find.....\drivers\service.exe" error message

I'd suspect that there's some damage done by the viruses that hasn't been fixed.I'd suggest installing Service Pack 2 AFTER scanning for viruses again and updating your hardware drivers.Once that's done, then update to Service Pack 3. FYI - yes, you can go directly to SP3, but I wouldn't advise it until your system is functioning properly.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/177550/windows-cannot-finddriversserviceexe-error-message/
Relevancy 70.95%

After i turn on my computer the microsoft keybord 600 works perfectly, even show up in the mouse and keyboard center to be configured. Then after a while it stops working and windows says it cannot find a install driver for it WUT? Every time i turn on my pc, the keyboard works for a little whlie then stops again, same error.

In My device mananger the Keyboard goes from working to the code error 38 (driver still is memory), to 45 (device is not connect) to 35 (i dont quite remember about this last one).

1. I try to disable the automatic driver install,
2. Reinstalling my chip set driver,
3. Uninstall all my usb drivers.
4. Reset Bios to the factory settings,
5. Unplug from main power for a couple o minutes
6. Remove the Upper and LowerFilters from the reg

Any help is aprecieted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/389388-wired-keyboard-600-works-util-windows-says-cant-find-drivers.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I am repairing a friends Clean 7 Install drivers iden... correct or find - Windows Can't Pavilion dv laptop were the Toshiba hard drive had completely failed - even the Recovery partition was unreadable nbsp I have installed a new WD Black hard drive and loaded Windows Home Premium using my own OEM disc and the Product Key provided Windows 7 Clean Install - Can't find correct drivers or iden... with the laptop Activation was successful nbsp My problem is that generic nbsp Drivers have been loaded for all the major hardware such as display sound system graphics etc and I want to upgrade to the specific manufacturer's drivers nbsp I have looked up Pavilion dv - tx on the HP drivers download but as I am unsure of exactly the hardware I have installed it is difficult to know which driver may be suitable and in the instance of the graphics where I downloaded the specified Intel HD Graphics driver I got an error message when loading saying that This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software If I run the Intel Driver Update Utility it reports that No drivers were detected for your product nbsp My question is how can I identify the precise hardware present in this laptop so that I can then find and install the correct driver nbsp The Product number of this laptop is XV PA ABG and the Serial number is CNF HQL nbsp Any help on finding the correct drivers would be appreciated nbsp Thanks

A:Windows 7 Clean Install - Can't find correct drivers or iden...

@coylum? These are your drivers. http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-dv6-Entertainment-Notebook-PC-series/424... What you need to do is find the hardware ID's do a Google search with the ID then install the appropriate driver. http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID REO  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Windows-7-Clean-Install-Can-t-find-correct-drivers-or/td-p/5804224
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi everyone
Since few days I'm having problems with connecting new usb devices to my laptop. All devices connected after a fresh OS instalation works fine (windows was able to find drivers by itself). Now I can't connect even a simple flash drive (windows can't find drivers online). I'm having this problem with any new device that was not previously connected to my laptop.
Thanks for any help

A:Problem connecting new devices - windows cannot find common drivers

Hi WickedOne, Welcome to the forums, Visit the Lenovo website here Drivers and software - IdeaPad Y580 Notebook and download and install the chipset driver , This driver controls the usb

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/271441-problem-connecting-new-devices-windows-cannot-find-common-drivers.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Was originally a vista machine.

http://support.packardbell.com/uk/it...0X19701&g=2000

the vista driver is:

Realtek High Definition Audio driver 6.0.1.5377 Windows Vista 12-12-2007

I can't find one that will work with sp3.

Thanks for the help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-sp3-cant-find-working-sound-drivers-info-inside-330907.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hello!I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 15r Special Edition with Windows 8 as it's default operating system. Since I don't like it that much, I plan to format the hard drive (by going into computer-> Right click on C: -> Format) and then to do a clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium on it.After the clean installation procedure, I was wondering if I could simply insert the Dell Drivers and Utilities disc into the optical drive and intall the drivers like I would normally do.Therefore, the real question would be: Will the Windows 8 drivers provided by Dell be compatible with Windows 7?Thank you very much everyone.FatLord

A:Planning to downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7. Will the drivers provided on my Dell "Drivers and Utilities" be comp...

I did find this one "Inspiron 15R SE 7520" If that is your model then the Dell website has Windows 7 64bit drivers and Windows 8 64 bit drivers available for download.

I would use the Windows 7 Drivers for windows 7, Just download them ahead of time and burn them to a CD or store on a flash drive so you will have them handy to use.

I would also have my Antivirus ready to install before I went on the Internet.

3rd point. Windows will prevent you from formatting the drive it is installed on. So you have to do it during the install process.

Good Luck
Roger

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/479812/planning-to-downgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-7-will-the-drivers-provided-on-my-dell-drivers-and-utilities-be-compatible/
Relevancy 70.52%

I had to reinstall windows Vista Business on an Acer Aspire AX1200-U1640A 2GB install went well but when I tried to set up my internet, wireless did not show, I called my internet provider we tried to set it up as broadband but that didn't work either. It seems I do not have the drivers for the Ethernet Controller and other things listed under other devices see pictures in attached document. Since I do not have the internet on that computer, I downloaded the Ethernet driver from Acer to a jump drive but I cannot get it to work. Please advise for all "other devices" with the same problem. Oh, yes the Ethernet cord is plugged in and my laptop has wifi. Thanks

A:[SOLVED] Windows Vista reinstall other devices locked, no drivers cannot load drivers

Hi go to acer support page and download and install the chipset driver then try the lan driver

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-windows-vista-reinstall-other-devices-locked-no-drivers-cannot-load-drivers-1002834.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi,
I came across an issue that I find confusing. Whilst trying to install a software to run a mobile USB flash modem, the software pops this message:

your current device installation settings is configured to prefer drivers from Windows Update over locally installed
drivers. This can cause Unlimited data Manager not to work correctly.

do you want to change the settings to prefer locally installed drivers over Windows Update?

What does it imply if I change my settings to prefer locally installed drivers over windows update drivers?
And can this action be undone and where/how? (I searched my machine but didn't find where this option is)

Thank you for reading

A:Device Installation Settings, windows update drivers VS locally installed drivers

Control Panel (icon view)>System>Advanced System Settings>Hardware Tab>Device Installation Settings

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/device-installation-settings-windows-update-drivers-vs-locally-installed-drivers.924755/
Relevancy 70.09%

To my knowledge, when an OS such as Windows 8.1 is booted, all firmware/bios drivers are replaced by more appropriate OS drivers in the boot drive during start up. I learnt this happens for the latest versions of Windows. Am I right? Do all bios drivers get replaced? Does this happen with the latest versions of OS X as well?

If this is so, then you can discard firmware as suspected of causing problems on a computer that's already booted up. Unless there's a problem that's causing a driver to remain in RAM after boot.

A:Does firmware drivers get completely replaced by OS drivers after boot in OS X and Windows?

No...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/does-firmware-drivers-get-completely-replaced-by-os-drivers-after-boot-in-os-x-and-windows.217874/
Relevancy 70.09%

Yesterday I had the Windows defender virus on my Desktop computer I read things online and most places were saying to use rKill ComboFix and Malwarebytes So etc. Windows Had no drivers, the Defender audio Network virus. drivers, Now I followed everything and then the virus was removed I believe Less than an hour later a Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc. friend of mine went to a website which I believe got me a Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc. virus Ever since then when my computer boots up the task bar at the bottom of the screen is grey and plain looks like a task bar from Windows XP maybe it says that my Audio service is not running and I do not even have the bars that show my Wifi signal I'm assuming that I am missing the driver now I do not know if ComboFix is what did this or if I have another virus but I have become so frustrated with this that I figured I would ask for help I'm running a Gateway DX Windows and a wireless internet card If ANY other information is needed then I will be more than happy to give it

A:Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc.

Welcome aboard  Since you ran Combofix on your own... Please follow the instructions in THIS GUIDE starting at Step 6. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it HERE. Please include a description of your computer issues, what you have done to resolve them, and a link to this topic.If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient.If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/506483/had-the-windows-defender-virus-now-no-network-drivers-audio-drivers-etc/
Relevancy 70.09%

Greetings This is a general question for a fresh install of Windows on a computer Let's say we just completed the installation and we open up Device Manager we haven't used Windows Update yet Device Manager shows us that there are - let's say quot quot - devices that do not have drivers installed for them If we visit the computer manufacturers website though they'll have - let's say quot quot Windows Installed OEM - General Website Drivers Question Vs Drivers - different drivers to download If we only install the quot quot drivers for the devices that Windows couldn't find drivers for are we hurting our computing performance by not installing the other quot quot drivers that were available on the manufacturers website This is just good to know in general because I've faced this situation with every install of Windows since I began computing General Question - Windows Installed Drivers Vs OEM Website Drivers with Windows But the reason I'm asking now is because the nincompoops at Acer - despite me entering my serial number - still offer me every possible driver for my model including drivers for hardware that's not in my computer Windows - of course - can't identify the hardware so I'm ready to rip out the last little bit of hair on my head Thanks

A:General Question - Windows Installed Drivers Vs OEM Website Drivers

Some manufacturers offer an utility that helps you identify what stuff you have in the laptop, I think Acer did.
You can also try the hardware-detection program this forum has, this tutorial

Also check the driver version, as some manufacturer list multiple driver versions and you only need the latest (usually, otherwise take the last version that works).

Also, installers of these drivers usually look up the hardware IDs of the hardware and if they don't detect anything that could benefit from them will abort installation. Some instead install anyway and you will have some drivers you won't need, but won't cause any issue as again Win7 knows that they don't match any hardware ID, and will leave them alone.

So, you may have noticed that I am talking of Hardware IDs, that are basically each device's own "calling card" integrated in each device, you can identify the hardware by looking up its hardware ID and then searching it on Google to convert that code into a human-readable device model and brand.

Open device manager, right-click on an unknown device, click on "properties", then go in the "details" tab of its properties panel from Device Manager, click on the drop-down menu and select "Hardware IDs". right-click on the codes you get on the text panel below it and select copy, then search the code on Google to identify the device.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/294054-general-question-windows-installed-drivers-vs-oem-website-drivers.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello,

I've been searching for video drivers for my Gateway laptop for 2 days now, with no success. The video adapter is: ATI Radeon Xpress 1150

My laptop (MX6448) came with with Windows XP media center edition. I got tired of it and installed from scratch Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Version 2003 - SP2.

The problem is I can't find video drivers for XP x64. I have downloaded drivers from 20 different sites, and none of them worked. I tried the Gateway website, the AMD Ati website, and several others. When trying to install the drivers it almost always gives the error: ".......setup did not find a driver compatible with your current hardware or operating system. Setup will now exit....."

Please could you send me the link to the correct drivers? I can't wait to enable the 1280 800 resolution.

Your help will be appreciated.

Mc

A:Solved: Can't find video drivers for ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 on Windows XP x64

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cant-find-video-drivers-for-ati-radeon-xpress-1150-on-windows-xp-x64.824620/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi Dell,
I unable to install windows 7 64bit on my T5810 workstation. whenever i boot from OEM windows dvd the harddrive is not showing. i found the below link of tutorial but i don't have that drivers in my dvds.
http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/555/videos~en/documents~esupport-precision-t5810-storage-driver-en-v2.aspx
where can i find this, i don't have my installation disc which comes with the machine.
waiting for you suggestion.
Thanks
Regards
Chimabu

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19981828
Relevancy 70.09%

I had drivers ready before I formatted the computer. I got them off of the dell website and they were all specifically for my computer. However, now that I have xp, the drivers will not work.

Does anyone know where I can get the proper drivers for my computer?

Dell Studio 14z
Intel Core Duo
Windows Vista premium (preloaded) but now has Windows XP sp2

Currently, these are yellow ? marked in the device manager:
Coprocessor
Ethernet Controller
Network Controller
PCI device
SM Bus Controller
Video Controller (VGA compatible)

Thank you

A:Formatted my Laptop with Vista and changed it to Windows XP. Now cannot find the proper drivers?

What is your Service Tag number?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/242291/formatted-my-laptop-with-vista-and-changed-it-to-windows-xp-now-cannot-find-the-proper-drivers/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi
Recently I have just reforatted my old computer.. At the start the cd drive i used to install windows with worked fine.. It has only been lately when the computer has been failing startups, but i have fixed that. The problem is that none of the cd/dvd drives have been recodnised. I go into hardware, and it just shows a ? mark next to the drives. Today i bought a $135 external dvd drive, which has made no difference, it still shows a ? mark next to it. I stuck the external into this computer, and it worked fine. When i go into my computer no drives are shown, only ones off the HDD. I am hoping for anybody to help me!! I really need these drives working. Any help appreciated

Relevancy 69.66%

I am trying to install some widcomm bluetooth drivers but everytime I plug in the usb adapter windows install it's own drivers. I tried manually updating the drivers from device manager but it doesn't allow it.
Is ther a way to stop windows from installing the drivers to begin with?

A:Trying to install widcomm drivers. Getting overrun by windows drivers

First. Do not connect the usb device.

Install the drivers for the device, and only connect the device when either prompted to do so, or after the installation is complete.

Regards Howard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/trying-to-install-widcomm-drivers-getting-overrun-by-windows-drivers.33611/
Relevancy 69.23%

When I start cannot Windows find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntndis.exe up Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntndis.exe my computer this message 'Windows cannot find 'C WINDOWS system drivers ntndis exe' Appears I'm not exactly sure what todo or whats going on and I was wondering if I could have some help with this Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe C Program Files DNA btdna exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Chatango Chatango exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files TP-LINK TL-WN G Wireless Utility Installer WINXP TWCU exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS System PSIService exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exe C Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Skype Toolbars Shared SkypeNames exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmplayer exe C Program Files Spotify spotify exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http search shareware pro lang en R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http search shareware pro lang en R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Search URL http toolbar ask com toolbarv askR amp gct amp gc amp q R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http toolbar ask com toolbarv askR gct amp gc amp q s R - URLSearchHook AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll R - URLSearchHook no name - C E B- - A - B- B BEFC DB - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file F - REG system ini Shell Explorer exe C WINDOWS system drivers ntndis exe F - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS system userinit exe C WINDOWS system sdra exe O - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - Toolbar Ask Toolbar - d e-fd b- e -b - d b f - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - Toolbar AVG Security Toolbar - CCC A -B CA- -B A - F DD - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run S... Read more

A:Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntndis.exe

Hi and welcome to TSF.

My name is Iain and I will be helping you clean your system.

You may wish to Subscribe to this thread (Thread Tools > Subscribe to this thread) so that you are notified when you receive a reply.

Please read these instructions carefully and then print out or copy this page to Notepad in order to assist you when carrying out the fix. You should not have any open browsers or live internet connections when you are following the procedures below.

Note that the fix may take several posts. Please continue to respond to my instructions until I confirm that your logs are clean. Remember that although your symptoms may vanish, this does NOT mean that your system is clean.

If there is anything you don't understand, please ask BEFORE proceeding with the fixes.

Please ensure that you follow the instructions in the order I have them listed.

Please do not install or uninstall any programmes, or run any other scanners or software, unless I specifically ask you to do so.

You appear to have infections that are often used to steal passwords, log in details etc. If you use any banking sites or other sites where you are required to log in using a password, I would recommend you use a known clean machine to change any passwords.

Combofix
We will begin with ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

Please read all the information carefully!

You MUST disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications - please read this thread as a guide. They may otherwise interfere with our tools and interrupt the cleansing process.

Please include the log C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/windows-cannot-find-c-windows-system32-drivers-ntndis-exe-417138.html
Relevancy 69.23%

My Epson 3-in-1 CX4800's scanner stopped working (copying and printing is fine). I have tried (with live phone help from Epson) several times to reinstall scanner drivers, but, even after downloading them, the message comes up: Windows failed to install drivers. Cannot find file specified. Epson had me find the file folder, click on the file (which obviously was there), try again, but same message. They finally said it is an OS issue, mine is vista home premium 32 bit. Can someone help me with this? Thanks a lot!

A:Epson CX4800 -- error: Windows failed to install drivers. Cannot find file specified

have you tried to uninstall the drivers and program, reboot the pc, than try to reinstall the dirvers and program?

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/235594-epson-cx4800-error-windows-failed-install-drivers-cannot-find-file-specified.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Anyone know how to download drivers for a Sony Vaio PCG7R2L? They arent available on Sony's website, maybe that model number is listed differently. A recovery disk would be awesome, but I'm hearing that might not exsist. thanks

Relevancy 69.23%

Hi all,

Am looking for drivers for a Sony two serial No.s PCG-FR825P and PCG-9L1P. Problem is Sony web site won't recognize either No.

Any directions to the right drivers appreciated

Michiba

Relevancy 69.23%

I need to find drivers for a sony cd rom drive model number cdu76s. Does anyone know where I can get them and d/l to a floppy please? I appreciate any help.

Relevancy 68.37%

HI im new to this forums but surely not to forums itself.

i'll get straight to the issue at hand. my Win 7 sony vaio model VGNNW240F seems to not want to recognize DVDs but CDs. i recently also called the tech support who for some reason deleted my upper value in the registry on my dvd drive. i have no clue what it is and has no clue how to get my DVD writer back to full functionality. until then i only can burn and read CDs which is hurting biz.

A:Sony and its non existent dvd drivers

I'd recommend installing the latest firmware (see attached) and then the latest s/w driver for your optical drive.
Sony eSupport - VGN-NW240F - Software Updates & Drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/107159-sony-its-non-existent-dvd-drivers.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I was given a Sony Vaio VGN-FZ348E laptop broken and pieces missing. I have it working fine but do not have a Vista operating system so I installed Windows XP but cannot find XP drivers. Sony support only has Vista drivers as do most of the driver sites. Does anyone know where I can get Win XP drivers for this computer?

Thank You,
RLB

Relevancy 68.37%

ANy one have the drivers for the laptop VGN-NR17G sony VIO laptop for windows xp operating system.
please let me know...........

A:VGN-NR17G sony vio drivers for win XP

Right here no?
http://www.sony-asia.com/support/download/product/vgn-nr17g/modelfirst?site=hp_en_SG_i
Of course the web site is done so poorly they don't tell you anywhere what version of windows they are for

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vgn-nr17g-sony-vio-drivers-for-win-xp.750057/
Relevancy 68.37%

I've searched the Sony site and I've searched Google and I cannot find drivers for a Vaio laptop at the Sony site. You would think it wouldn't be so difficult.

So far, all I find at Google are for Vaio drivers is more search pages.

Anyone here have an idea?

A:Where to get Sony VAIO drivers??

Looks like you are correct.
I found all the "upgraded or patched drivers" on the Asia Pacific site, but the site clearly said that original drivers are not on the web, but on the CD supplied with the laptop.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/where-to-get-sony-vaio-drivers.354229/
Relevancy 68.37%

Can someone help me with finding Sony Vaio VGN-FW130E drivers for windows 8? My laptop model is not supported for win8 in sony's support...

A:SONY VAIO drivers

My Sony VAIO (SR290) doesn't have Windows 8 drivers either, but I was able to get everything working using the Sony Windows 7 drivers for my notebook.

I chose Windows 7 compatibility mode and ran each one as "Administrator" (see attached pic).

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/19512-sony-vaio-drivers.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Hello all, I have a friends sony vaio MODEL: VGN-FW31E

he knows nothing about computers and started deleting things willy nilly, either way I reinstalled VISTA but am missing some drivers.... to be more specific...

Base System Device
Network Controller (cant get on internet)
SM Bus Controller

and Standard VGA graphics adapter...

anyway Ive been on the sony website and it does not have any preinstalled drivers listed for this model....

I have tried using everest to determine what drivers are needed but with no joy... can anyone help....?