Windows Support Forum

HP 7300 Series All in one

Q: HP 7300 Series All in one

It takes 6 minutes to boot my PC (Dell Dimension 4600 series, Windows XP) after I installed above printer. After windows logo appeared a cursor starts blink on the blank screen and stays there about six minutes. But If I removed the USB cable that connect the printer this does not happened. help.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: HP 7300 Series All in one

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: HP 7300 Series All in one

Chandare said:

It takes 6 minutes to boot my PC (Dell Dimension 4600 series, Windows XP) after I installed above printer. After windows logo appeared a cursor starts blink on the blank screen and stays there about six minutes. But If I removed the USB cable that connect the printer this does not happened. help.Click to expand...

Hi,

My name is Todd and I work at Dell's corporate headquarters. My team works with customers via blogs and forums. I saw your post and wanted to see if I could help.

Have you tried any other USB devices in that port to see if it happens with any other devices and isn't specific to the HP printer?

You may also want to go into your system setup (F2 during startup) and check the boot settings for the system. That system may be incorrectly trying to boot from a USB device and until it isn't able to it "hangs".

Let me know if other devices have the same problem or if you've been able to resolve the problem.

Thank you,

Todd

Customer Advocate
Dell, Inc

http://direct2dell.com/one2one/archive/2006/11/19/3648.aspx

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hp-7300-series-all-in-one.578799/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi,I bought recently EVGA GTX 950 SC graphic card. After I installed a card, the system will not pass the BIOS screen from the motherboard. It loads fine up to that point, but when the *beep* that normally announced the system self-check is complete is produced, it just sort of hangs. After about a minute, it'll produce the same beep again, but still nothing happens.I tried to find new BIOS in HP website but there is nothing.May I ask you to provide a link where I can download new BIOS version (current one is from 2011).Kind regards,M.

A:Graphics Card not working on my Hp Elite 7300 Series MT

While that particular model has not presented that I have seen, but the symptoms seem to be the same.  The BIOS will not accept the new graphics card.  HP does not appear to issuing new BIOS updates for the consumer line of PC's with that type problem.  Since the Elite 7300 MT appears to be a business center model, they may address the issue.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Graphics-Card-not-working-on-my-Hp-Elite-7300-Series-MT/td-p/5394180
Relevancy 44.29%

I have a set of HP Z Workstations with E - -V Xeon Cpu's SSD boot drives and varying sizes of memory from - GB Mghz DDR ECC We use Windows Enterprise for these machines with Hyper-V enabled We get regular driver failures from the sets of USB controllers on the machines Mainly and issue for the KB amp Mouse that can only be resolved with a full power down not restart and a power up This happens at least once every - days per machine I had gone through the HP support but Chipset fail Family causes USB Series/C200 Series Enhanced Hyper-V Controller driver Intel(R) to Host they have advised this isn't an issue on their side and I had agreed all along I was just hoping to get some traction by notifying them Anyway after a lengthy trouble shooting session we found that once Hyper-V was enabled the fault arose As it was an Intel chip they I asked them They advised that on Windows the drivers are supplied via windows update and that it was not their issue So how can I get this resolved Not through Hyper-V causes Intel(R) Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller driver to fail HP or Intel surely through MS Maybe not Disabling Hyper-V is not desired as I the teams with these PC's are developers and require local visualization Also we have templates ready for Hyper-V I don't really want to remove Hyper-V and use Virtual box or VMWare workstation but I am at wits end with the fault and lack Hyper-V causes Intel(R) Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller driver to fail of help from the vendors Please help

A:Hyper-V causes Intel(R) Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller driver to fail

I have found a work around for this fault with the USB failure - ENSURE YOU POWER  THE MACHINE OFF - DO NOT RESTART.
Its almost like the restart doesn't initialise the device correct, thus causing a failure. 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/974e8470-9fd5-47b4-9bdf-699f6e3c33d6/hyperv-causes-intelr-seriesc200-series-chipset-family-usb-enhanced-host-controller-driver-to?forum=w8itprohardware
Relevancy 43.86%

All nbsp With the new year we start a fresh discussion for members to share their order and fulfillment experiences nbsp We are retiring the nbsp thread nbsp nbsp nbsp Anyone having an active discussion there can find it here nbsp The - tread nbsp can be found here nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Here are some common points of frequent discussion nbsp How to get a system fast nbsp Buy an in-stock standard configuration from Lenovo or a Lenovo Partner in your area Customized systems take longer Avoid Credit Holds - ensure that BOTH your bill to and ship to addresses are listed with your CC bank before ordering Lenovo will not bill your card until order ships - an authorization Tablet Series X - Shipping edi... 2015 Thread series charge hold to check for available X series Tablet Series Shipping Thread - 2015 edi... balance may show up when order is first placed Estimated ship dates are based on default lead time and can vary from what was displayed on website In the US and Canada Lenovo utilizes UPS for new product shipments Orders may ship before the Estimated Ship Date Orders may enter through Alaska and pass through Louisville KY before traveling on to final address Cancellation requests may take up to days to process Requests to change configuration or other aspects of the order may require the order to be rebooked Lenovo does not accept payment via international credit cards except AMEX We hope you enjoy your new ThinkPad system when it arrives

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Tablet-and/X-series-Tablet-Series-Shipping-Thread-2015-edition/td-p/1855963
Relevancy 43.86%

I know it s been posted a Needed Price + 7-Series Advice v. in 8-Series: Performance s load of times but I figured I d go ahead and get something straightforward- all the other posts have been in jungle English and haven t included the proviso I m looking for Anyways my situation is that I bought my X GT from Newegg around Christmastime as a present to my ainsel ownself for those not familiar I ve been getting kind of disappointed in it Price v. Performance in 7-Series + 8-Series: Advice Needed recently It underperforms and often crashes on STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl and some more modern games akin to it It also runs hot as Hades I m in the market for a new card I d like to go DX but the late-production DX s series seem to outperform a lot of the more affordable DX offerings series especially at higher resolutions Price v. Performance in 7-Series + 8-Series: Advice Needed due to the -to- bit difference I could splurge and go for an I suppose but it would be a hit to the wallet and I d have to postpone cough quot Aruban Getaway quot So I don t want to pass up on the new line of DX -only Games for Windows Age of Conan Crysis etc that have been hyped to all hell just because I stuck with price and performance instead of currency and novelty I need some help deciding Then again I could always wait until DX becomes the vogue and buy a cheaper but better card then nbsp

A:Price v. Performance in 7-Series + 8-Series: Advice Needed

Keep what you got and see what's comming next. I have a 8600GT as a stopgap until something better comes out. There has been talk of a Nvidia 256bit card to fill the gap between the 8600's and 8800's. I can't fit a 8800 in my case, if I could I would just get the 8800GTS 320mb now. If I were you, wait for the game to upgrade instead of upgrading and waiting for the game. Your X1900GT is no slouch either.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/price-v-performance-in-7-series-8-series-advice-needed.81319/
Relevancy 43%

I have a Pavilion G6 2000 series, I bought this laptop 2nd hand it has a generic cd/dvd bezel that does not stay on. I have found a G6 1000 bezels but I need to know if it will fit before I purchase a replacement that may or may not fit. Help????

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Is-a-G6-1000-series-compatible-with-a-g6-2000-series/td-p/5669964
Relevancy 43%

We have two PCIe Geforce Vertigo 7300 GT videocards. We can not figure out how to hook up the SLI for these cards. There is as far as i can see no connections for the SLI connector provided with the board to hook the cards togather. Can anyone help with a picture with the connectors circled or something along those lines.

Thanks

A:SLI for Vertigo 7300 GT

Hello

As you can see from this picture

There is a small area at the top of the picture where the PCB has the gold connectors. That is where the SLi Connector goes. There may be a sticker on it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sli-for-vertigo-7300-gt.62630/
Relevancy 43%

Hi guys got a pretty big issue here so if anyone can help please do so.

I bought a new HP nX 7300 notebook with the free DOS on it.When i tried to install Windows XP home edition after the introductory screen at the start of the setup, the setup could not continue because it found no HDD. After that I formated the drive but Windows are still unable to find sth. I tried with 3 versions of win xp home and a toshiba RAM disk which I got with antoher notebook but no luck.

The HDD is Toshiba MK1234GSX with 120GB of size.

Any advice very much appriciated
tnx

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hdd-problem-on-hp-nx-7300.565618/
Relevancy 43%

Hello there I am 9600 GSO together 7300 and GS trying to use monitors on my PC I already had two and just bought a cheap GS 9600 GSO and 7300 GS together from someone and took a display from one of my friends I already had Windows installed for like or months with drivers software and games all the stuff working ok including a web and mysql server Then I just turned the computer off plugged in the GS on the secondary PCI-E graphics slot booted up my sistem installed an extra nVidia driver for series and it was all OK for days after which the bluescreens started to show up It would work just fine then after restart gave blank-screen on windows logon BSOD immediately after and after BSOD's auto-restart it would let me choose from startup repair and normal startup where normal had the same BSOD problem I was forced to run startup repair after million years of intensive windows-like scanning it was saying it can't find anything wrong but it worked again after restart Then I could enter Windows quite normally on monitors again but after another shutdown the same thing happened all over again and again Sooo in my wisdom I decided to download the latest available Win version mine was still beta And I reinstalled Windows but still have problems Each graphic card runs perfectly smooth and flawless on its own no matter which one it is or on which PCI-E port it stands I tried this Start Windows with both cards let Win download it's own drivers Restart gt BSOD Start Windows let it download drivers then removing them from device manager Then installed nVidia drivers one for each graphic card Restart gt BSOD Same as with only one driver that supports both and series graphic processors and I tested many versions of these drivers newer or older beta or non-beta Restart gt BSOD Set from GPEDIT msc so that windows does not auto-install drivers and installed only the nVidia ones same problem So NOTHING WORKS BIOS is set at default factory settings for being sure there is no problem because of this All frequencies and voltages are default no overclocking Also to be mentioned that on Windows XP -bit it works perfectly fine with solution No same driver for both cards Absolutely no problem Is there anything I can do to make it work under Win Or do I need another series card

A:9600 GSO and 7300 GS together

Although I have no real solution for your I admire your tenacity. Personaly I would just buy (if your concidering buying another card) one of the ATI 5XXX series cards that support 3 monitors on 1 card. Like this one with DX11,GDDR5,Eyefinity 2 dvi out and 1 HDMI Newegg.com - XFX HD-577A-ZNFC Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/36223-9600-gso-7300-gs-together.html
Relevancy 43%

I am new to techspot & need help with my pc.I couldn't be able play video on my pc i could not understand whether it is bcoz of my graphic card or bcoz of any virus or anything else. But this problem is occur after i install my new nvidia 7300 gt 512 mb can anyone help me.Any post would be appreciated.

A:Nvidia 7300 gt help

I have limited expertise with graphics cards. But what I can suggest is:

move the card to a different slot on your expansion bay. It MAY be that the card needs to take control of interrupts or memory locations that some other card has already taken. If you move it up to the topmost slot possible, that may help.

I looked on the nVidia.com site. Are you running Vista? They suggest you install SP1.

On the nVidia site, select Support. Search on Graphics cards with category = troubleshooting. You can also ask a question there if you don't find the answer in the 12 pages returned.

I'm sure someone here can help more if you explain what kind of machine you have, what operating system. If you do think it could be a virus, be sure to run protection. There are also free sites on the internet - just Google "free scan". Do enter the quotes.

Please explain your problem and system more fully and I'm sure someone can help you. Tell us the problem symptoms and when they occurred.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvidia-7300-gt-help.104798/
Relevancy 43%

I recently ordered a 512 mb Memory module from Crucial to install in my Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo L7300 Laptop. I have no access ports on the bottom so How do I access the slots. It does have a strip of case that looks like it would come off somehow just above the keyboard, where there are holes for certain shrotuct buttons Like E-mail. Is that going to be what I need to take off then slide the keyboard out. Thanks guys Tx

A:Amilo L 7300

According to the manual for that laptop:Memory expansion !  The memory modules may only be removed and installed by authorised, specially trained personnel. Please contact the hotline/help desk. The telephone numbers are contained in the supplied help desk list.The manual is here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/20843/amilo-l-7300/
Relevancy 42.14%

the other day my dad bought me home a new graphic card installed it LE 7300 GeForce problem? and it worked GeForce 7300 LE problem? perfect got the latest drivers from nvidia sorted I then decided to take it downstairs and plug it into the tv to see how good it really was plugged it in via a quot nvidia compupack quot thing and it worked fine screen res was a tad high but i could change that to how i liked it great took it back upstairs and plugged it in and it worked so then i think i have got an old portable dvd player with a quot vid in quot plug on it so i assemble a plug from s-video to mm and it worked so i reboot it to finalise it here comes the problem it can see the dvd player but wont extend my display onto it checked the makeshift converter and it looks fine when i select the dvd screen it says quot this GPU supports a single display to use two displays on this computer reboot the computer quot so i reboot and its still the same help me please thanks daniel

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/261100-geforce-7300-le-problem.html
Relevancy 42.14%

hi im having problems with my Geforce LE card i recently got it of my freind who does not need it any more so Geforce LE 7300 Issues!!! i started Geforce 7300 LE Issues!!! using it for my PC the problem is that when i insert my Graphics card and turn my pc on i get dodgy colours and cannot see nothing at all i wish i could print screen the Geforce 7300 LE Issues!!! problem but i cannot see nothing but distortion etc i cannot even pass the boot up menu as i cannot enter my password because i cannot see anything at all i also tried the graphics card on another system and have the same problem i updated the drivers reinstalled as well im running on Windows XP PRO SP GB RAM DDR or AMD Athlon Processor My current onboard video card is a Nvidia Geforce Nforce i have a watts PSU i don t know what else to do could this be the graphics card itself i need help can anyone suggest any solutions thank you nbsp

Relevancy 42.14%

Hello everyone

I have recently purchased an ASUS M4A78-EM motherboard :

http://www.ikonicit.co.za/index.php?target=products&product_id=3300

and so far seems to be working very nicely, i love the expressgate feature but i am just wondering if i should bother running my Geforce 7300GT 512mb graphics card or is the on board ATI on-board graphics equivalent or better than my 7300GT?

I know this seems like a stupid question but i am really confused about it because it crashed last night whilst i was playing BF2... (but that could be cos im playing it on XP64) I am not an intense gamer, my PC is mainly for my work and entertainment i just enjoy the odd game of BF2 and AOE3 here and there..

Thanks in advance for any advice
Hope all are having a great day

Relevancy 42.14%

I 'm suffering a boot problem with my (just over 2 years old) HP Elite 7300 MT. Booting stops at the Invent screen. No reaction to any keystroke whatsoever, even the keyboard lights (keylock, numlock, capslock) are off and do not respond to pressing the related keys. I tried removing ALL connections to the systemboard (including system fans), only power and front panel remained connected but that did not help. Switching on with all memory removed too resulted in continuous beeps (as expected). Swapping memory with a newly bought module did not solve the problem. Any suggestions anyone?

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Elite 7300 does not boot

Hello, Once you replace the system board, you will need to enter the feature byte and build id in the BIOS for Windows to be activated. This information can be found on a sticker on the chassis. Please call tech support at 18006251175 and they will guide you through the process if you encounter any issues.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Elite-7300-does-not-boot/td-p/5049059
Relevancy 42.14%

Ok i have 2 monitors a compaq mv520 and a dell e156fp i know i have the compaq set up to a dvi cord and it works. I can make it so both monitors can project the same thing at the same time but heres my problem. when i click the down bar theres no other nview display setting and i want it where i can have windows open in both screens. So right now my computer is set to clone monitors is there a patch i need to download?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nvidia-geforce-7300-le.738894/
Relevancy 42.14%

I have a Dell E LE nVdia 7300 Geforce Windows XP Media Center SP The video card that is in the is the GeForece LE It has in the back nVdia Geforce 7300 LE two outputs One for the monitor I constantly use and a DIVX I think thats what it is called Anyway it goes to the back of my HDTV HDMI slot Why will it not keep two different resolutions For instance my monitor is perfect at x My Vizio is perfect at x When I put it in dualview it just becomes one big desktop I can slide a menu off my monitor and put it on the Vizio If I clone it it then adapts to x nVdia Geforce 7300 LE and that is nVdia Geforce 7300 LE way too small for the monitor or x and it is way to big for the Vizio I have adjusted the settings in the quot appearance settings quot but still doesn t look right Is there a way to have two different video cards Not sure if my system supports that I am looking to have two different resolution settings Is it possible Am I asking to much Mark nbsp

Relevancy 42.14%

Having recently had a snaffoo with an ATI radeon card, I'm shopping for a new nVidia card, and am interested in the NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 256MB DDR2 AGP DVI (DabsValue). Anything higher priced is out of my range, but for the following specs, would this be an ok card for simple gaming (HL2, Uru, Unreal Tournament 2004)?

Gigabyte mobo GA-7VT600 1394
2600+ AMD Processor
512 MB RAM

Don't need to overclock or anything, just want to be able to play the games

Thanks for any tips

A:Is nVidia 7300 GT worth getting?

What screen resolution do you typically play at?

The 7300GT lineup are an entry level gaming card. For games like HL2, especially if you play at 1080x1024, you will have to turn down all the graphics settings in order to get good framerates but you WILL be able to play.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-nvidia-7300-gt-worth-getting.63805/
Relevancy 42.14%

I have an Acer 9300 laptop with a Geforce 7300 Go video card. I just upgraded to Windows XP x64 and I am unable to find any drivers for this video card. Any help??

A:X64 Drivers for Geforce 7300 GO

Go back to XP 32 bit

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/x64-drivers-for-geforce-7300-go.101265/
Relevancy 42.14%

How is the performance of this card? Can it run Oblivion well?

A:Nvidia Geforce Fx 7300

the Fx 7300 is a mid to low range card, altho i think it will run Oblivion, it will not be great.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvidia-geforce-fx-7300.75138/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi there,
I have an eMachines T6318 running XP with an on-board GeForce 6100. About 7 months ago, I installed a GeForce 7300 (PCI-Express), and everything worked great. Then out of the blue, no picture. I switched back to the on-board graphics card and did not see the 7300 in Device Manager anymore.

Took PC over to Geek Squad, who ran a scan and found a Trojan (called Bison-Relayer?) on the system...they advised to re-format the hard drive to clean off the trojan, then new card should be OK. Well, I did that, and re-installed the 7300 into the card slot, but still no picture and not appearing in Device Manager.....what to try next?

I would just go buy a new graphics card, but don't want to shell out another $200 if that's not needed....I can hear the fan of the 7300 running when the PC is on, but that's all I get.....sigh!

A:NVIDIA 7300 problems....what to try next?

you can buy better cards like the 7600gt for about $115 if that's the route you decide to take

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nvidia-7300-problems-what-to-try-next.607879/
Relevancy 42.14%

GeForce 7300 GT or 6600

What is better a Geforce 7300 GT or a 6600 GT

A:GeForce 7300 GT vs 6600

The 7300GT is the better choice, even more if you're able to find a GDDR3 version.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/geforce-7300-gt-vs-6600.105557/
Relevancy 42.14%

hi

thank u for u r interest on reading this

u see i have a pc with nvidia 7300 gt video card and a cathode ray tube tv (akai 2130)

the tv has a AV-in ( three in with yellow , white and red coloured sockets where one is for video and the others are for right in and left in audio). it does not have any S-VIDEO-in socket

now i want to connect it . is it possible??

what r the setting and software i have to include in my pc?

what type of cable should i use for the same??

i use latest nvidia force ware driver in my system..

help me

A:Pc to computer nvidia 7300 gt - help

Get a cable or box that converts S-video into Composite (yellow,red,white) and hook it up. The only software you'll need is the forceware drivers (the control panel that comes with it). You can open it up and set it to Clone or Dual monitor support. The T.V. is considered a t.v, and not a monitor. It will be able to show either the same thing or another desktop from the monitor.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-to-computer-nvidia-7300-gt-help.106073/
Relevancy 42.14%

Intel P4 doul core 3.4Ghz
Intel 945 GCCR
RAM DDR2 1GB
80GB H.D.D
OP SYS WINDOWS XP SP2

Fist time it was ok to wrok with card after few day's it stop.every time I try to run a game I get the message that Direct 3D could
not be initialized. Also when I run directx diagnostic tool I get the
massage:

"Hardware accelerated Direct3D 9+ is not available because the display
driver does not support it. You may be able to get a newer driver from
the hardware manufacturer."
i try to update Direct X
i try to update MSI GeForce 7300 LE 256 MB

when i put new operting sysytem it work agine
I can not figure out how to fix this problem.

Thanks for you help.

A:problumes MSI GeForce 7300 LE 256 MB PCI-E

This is in the wrong forum.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problumes-msi-geforce-7300-le-256-mb-pci-e.79357/
Relevancy 42.14%

Currently running Vista with a egforce 7300 gs 256mb. Looking to see if it would be worth while to upgrade to something like the 8600 series or something else. Also not sure if I should stay in the 256mb or go up to 320mb. Any suggestions would be helpful

1. Currently playing oblivion, C & C 3, and GTR2. Wife plays sims 2. I've been out of the pc gaming bit for a while but coming back to it.

2. Budget is $150-$200 range

3. Power supply is cooler master RP-550-PCAR with 12v1 @ 16a, 12v2 @16a

1. Motherboard - p5n32-e sli
2. Graphic interface -pci express x16
3. Memory - dual channel ddr 2 2048MB
4. CPU - Intel Core 2 e6700
5. CPU Speed -2.66GHz
6. Power Supply Make/Model - Cooler master RP-550-PCAR
7. Watt output/Amperage - 550W

A:Worth Upgrading from 7300 gs?

I think a 8 series card would be good for you, anything in the 8 series would show performance improvements.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/worth-upgrading-from-7300-gs.80268/
Relevancy 42.14%

I recently had problems with my 6600 GT. Still under warranty the
supplier replaced it with the 7300. Since then I have had constant
difficulties and hardware conflicts. my system:

AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3700+, 2.2 Gigahertz with 1 GB of Ram. Windows
XP service pack2.

Is there any known problems with compatibility regarding my system and
the Nvidia geforce 7300 GT??

Example of problems:

Despite loading loads of codecs I cant run a single video file that
used to work fine when I had the 6600 GT (prior to its unknown fault
of course).
Another example: I have difficulty changing screen settings etc..

If anyone could be of assistance it would be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to know which is the better card and why (in
laymen's terms preferably), I have a suspicion my pc company is taking
advantage of my ignorance.

Thank you very much for your time reading this.

A:Nvida 6600GT vs 7300 GT

I can't tell you what is causing the problems... but I can tell you that depending on whether the 7300GT is GDDR2 or GDDR3 makes a lot of difference on the matter of being better than a 6600GT. If it is GDDR2, the 6600GT is better, but if it is GDDR3, it destroys the 6600GT. To find out, download ATItool and run it. Tell us what the memory clock is listed as but DO NOT CHANGE IT.

Also, a possible solution to the problems, update your video drivers to 93.71. If they are on 93.71 now, roll back to an older release.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvida-6600gt-vs-7300-gt.71529/
Relevancy 42.14%

Okay, I have two Nvidia 7300's SLI'd together. And I would really like to overclock them but I'm not really 100% sure on what I'm doing. So does anyone have any tips or articles I could read? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Relevancy 42.14%

I just purchased a used xerox 7300dn for $1 It prints really well. I need to do the standard fixes for its age. I printed the page to tell me what needs replaced and it said i need the Y and M imaging units and the transfer unit. The question is the yellow and the magenta seem to be putting out a bit of powder in the toner cases. Is this standard maintenance the cause or is it the toner cartridges. I figure if i put in a couple hundred into it I will have a fine printer. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen

A:Phaser 7300 ink questions

Unless it fell off the back of a truck, there's a reason someone off-loaded it for $1. You're going to drop several hundred dollars into it, and there may be something seriously wrong with it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/phaser-7300-ink-questions.977883/
Relevancy 42.14%

Build Windows 7 7300 is on pirate bay (upped on 2009-06-24)

has any one checked????

A:Windows 7 7300 - fake

is it real?!

Just checked the site I can't find it

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/14428-windows-7-7300-fake.html
Relevancy 42.14%

There is a leak floating around for 7300 (x86) Just dont know if it is real or fake

Ken

Relevancy 42.14%

will a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT support windows 7?

A:NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT

Yes it will,

Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/72548-nvidia-geforce-7300-gt.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I want to upgrade my HP ENVY dv6 7300 Quad Edition laptop from 8GB to 12 or 16GB, but I don't know if there's a maximum RAM limit on my system. Also, is there one or two RAM ports on this device?

Solved!
View Solution.

A:ENVY dv6 7300 RAM capacity

@ironbesterer? This is from your manual . http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03591281 Two customer-accessible/upgradable memory module slotsDDR3-1600-MHz dual channel supportSupports up to 16384-MB system RAM Start on page 5. REO  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/ENVY-dv6-7300-RAM-capacity/td-p/5601137
Relevancy 42.14%

Good morning all System Specs mobo ASUS 7 7300 and bsod x64 GeForce LE Win M A-VM cpu Athlon x psu w gfx GeForce LE ram gb ddr mhz Patriot hdd gb gb media cd dvd burner multi card reader other fan controller I have been going back and forth with this pc and I'm finally almost done For some Win 7 x64 and GeForce 7300 LE bsod history I originally had this pc same specs except a tb hdd before running the same O S Windows bit Ultimate N and it ran great Then my son came charging through the living room and hit the computer and ultimately got the hdd needle stuck effectively breaking the hdd So I went and bought a new hdd I only had cds at the time so I burned the xp iso yes all my windows are legit and installed xp bit Everything worked as expected All happy I prepared to install Win utter fail Setup would crash stall I would get BSOD and so on After some hard searching I removed the GeForce LE card and removed gb of memory I finally was able to install Win After boot up I powered down and install the remaining gb boot up went fine Powered down after doing all available updates and reinstalled the GeForce LE boot up fine Now Windows goes and installs it's driver for the card and says I need restart so I do BAM I get the BSOD Luckily I am able to boot into safe mode still using that card So I go to nVidia have them detect my settings and I download the most current driver package install restart bsod Now I am in safe mode and can't find an answer I would also like to stress that this system worked perfect before and during xp Can anyone help me Below is the output from the Memory dump file from bsod Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Summary Dump File Only kernel address space is available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path After setting your symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath ERROR Symbol file could not be found Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrnlmp exe - Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff a de Debug session time Sat Oct UTC - System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized The Symbol Path can be set by using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger using sympath and sympath ERROR Symbol file could not be found Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrnlmp exe - Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list ERROR Symbol file could not be found Defaulted to export symbols for dxgkrnl sys - Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa fffff d c ERROR Symbol file could not be found Defaulted to export symbols for dxgmms sys - Kernel symbols are WRONG Please fix symbols to do analysis Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the required information Contact the group that provided you with these symbols if you need this command to work Type referenced nt KPRCB ERROR Symbol file could not be found Defaulted to export symbols for nvlddmkm sys - Your debugger is not using the correct symbols In order for this command to work properly your symbol path must point to pdb files that have full type information Certain pdb files such as the public OS symbols do not contain the re... Read more

A:Win 7 x64 and GeForce 7300 LE bsod

Um if I'm not mistaken 7300 is beta build right?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119855-win-7-x64-geforce-7300-le-bsod.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I  wish to know if it's possible to upgrade my computers videocard to a higher one.Some says, the videocard whom i already use, soldered to mainboard.If it's soldered is it possible to get it upgraded by HP service?

A:DV6 7300, Videocard Upgrade

CanG1 Hello;Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!I read your post about wanting to upgrade your video on your DV6 laptop and wanted to help.The basic answer is  -- it is not practical to do this. Your laptop does not use cards, soldered or otherwise, but instead, has the graphics chip mounted to the same system board as the processor.  While the board can be changed, this is a service center function and the cost to do so would likely exceed the cost of a new laptop, as the laptop has to be completely disassembled to do this. If you want to check this out yourself, here is the link to the Maintenance and Service manual:  http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03591281 The system board information  starts on page 77. Here's information the the Service Centers:  HP Notebook PCs - Using a Certified HP Service Center to Repair a Notebook PC | HP Customer SupportGood Luck========================================================================I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.---------------------------------------------------------------If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol on the left of the Reply button to say thanks.If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution" -- to help others find the solution.========================================================================

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/DV6-7300-Videocard-Upgrade/td-p/5603235
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi, I am thinking of upgrading my current intergrated graphics (ATI Radeon Xpress 200), with a XFX GeForce 7300 GS card.

The problem is that, my PC has a power supply unit of only 300 watts (if it wasn't for my crap PSU, then I would got a better card, like a 7600 GT).

So, can anyone please tell me the XFX GeForce 7300 GS card is compatible with 300 watts of power?

Thank You.

A:Question about XFX GeForce 7300 GS card

Yes, if the power supply is a decent brand... not if it is a Bestec, Powman, or a no-name psu.
The 7300 GS doesn't draw much power.
But of course, a 350 or 400 is better in reserve.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/question-about-xfx-geforce-7300-gs-card.79290/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello everyone,

im currently looking for the 64 BIT drivers for the Nvidea GeForce 7300 SE, I have looked on NeVidia website and couldnt find it, in fact the whole website and drivers really confused me lol

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated

Atherton1989

A:Nvidea GeForce 7300 SE x64 drivers

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_93.71.html
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_158.18.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvidea-geforce-7300-se-x64-drivers.76539/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hey guys: I have a Nvidia GE Force 7300 graphics card and want to buy a Blu-Ray player for my PC. Must I upgrade to a HDCP card?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/164105/nvidia-73007200-upgrade/
Relevancy 41.71%

hello everyone

i am new to this forum. i have a question that i want to ask. i'm running a window 7 32 bit on a laptop acer aspire 5580, and when i'm try to install a graphic card driver and restart my computer, the screen become blank.FYI, my graphic card is geforce go 7300. i have tried using the compatibility using window vista and xp but still doesnt work.when i connect my laptop to the monitor it work well before installing the graphic driver.but after i install the driver the same result appear. it become blank.

can someone give me the solution?? thanks.

A:graphic geforce 7300 problem

so are you saying that your second monitor wont work? or that your laptop screen doesnt work?

it may just be a case of enabling your second monitor in NV control panel or switching it on via the FN and monitor key combo on your lappy

also what drivers are you trying to install

NVIDIA & Laptop News | Latest NVIDIA drivers and related news | laptopvideo2go.com

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/99685-graphic-geforce-7300-problem.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Will drivers for Nvidia GeForce GT 7300 work with Nvidia GeForce Go 7300? I can't find the newest drivers on Nvidias web page. I tried to update it over WU but I get an error (80070006).

A:Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 drivers

Geforce 7300 Go is just a derivative of the 7300 card, I'm assuming that it is a mobile card (laptop), you should only get drivers for laptops from the manufacturers website, you can try the nvidia drivers if you want but i would look for the laptop makers drivers as a point of reference.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/337909-nvidia-geforce-go-7300-drivers.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I've seen a few conflicting pages - some saying it is others saying it isn't, most not specifying. Short of trying to plug in a monitor which requires dual-link DVI, is there an easy way to tell?

Thanks.

A:is the GeForce 7300 GS dual link dvi?

I don't know if dual-link is dependent on the chipset or not. It might depend on the card. If that were the case, then some of the 7300's might support it, and others might not. When you pick a specific card, go to that manufactuer's Web site and look up the specs for it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/is-the-geforce-7300-gs-dual-link-dvi.511215/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello everyone (this is my first post),

im currently looking for the 64 BIT drivers for the Nvidea GeForce 7300 SE, I have looked on NeVidia website and couldnt find it, in fact the whole website and drivers really confused me lol

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated

sEan

A:Nvidea GeForce 7300 SE x64 drivers

found em: Windows Vista 64-bit

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/60959-nvidea-geforce-7300-se-x64-drivers.html
Relevancy 41.71%

hey guys i bought Bioshock and started playing it and at 7300 go geforce BSOD Bioshock first it was working well i knew my graphics card and ram wasn t good enough so Bioshock geforce go 7300 BSOD i had to play with the settings on low but the game still looked awesome But then after a few days it just suddenly got stuck i got a bsod referring to nv disp dll After that now any time i open it up the moment i get into the game its really slow and after a minute of lagging i get a bsod and it restarts on its own I searched all over the internet and i know a lot of people have had these probs and new graphics card drivers have solved them but i just can t get a proper working one for mine acer aspire gb ram geforce go nvidia ive tried many of the bioshock drivers from laptopvideo go but i always had probs like random blue lines near the mouse pointer and plus it never solved the bioshock problem HELP THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING nbsp

A:Bioshock geforce go 7300 BSOD

Err, so you just randomly started installing new drivers, just to see if they would work...

Well, since you already said that your RAM and graphics card were not up to par, I would buy new ones. Thats all I know..

Maybe someone else has some more info.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bioshock-geforce-go-7300-bsod.680853/
Relevancy 41.71%

I have a geforce 7300 which worked in my old computer but won't work in my new computer for some reason, i also tried another video card that i know for sure worked but it wouldn't work in my computer and when i put it back in the computer it came from it wouldn't work in that computer anymore either. anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

A:Nvidia Geforce 7300 problems

It may have become faulty from the innitial move
The other computer may have killed it ie not compatible
These cards can be sensistive to anti-static too
You may not be fully seating the card
You have not mentioned exactly what happens on startup

You may want to update your System Specs and place them in your Profile too. This will enable TechSpot to confirm compatibility issues.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvidia-geforce-7300-problems.97634/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hey, i have a GeForce 7300 LE graphics card, I wanted to add two monitors to it, so I got a second monitor and some spliters but no luck, i can get both monitors to display the same image, but can't config them to be an extended desktop. I have tried using a Y cable spliter,and a DVI to VGA adapter. still no luck, Any suggestions?

A:Mulitple displays on GeForce 7300 LE

If the card only has a single output,then it doesn't have the
hardware to extend to a second monitor.
If it has a second output,then you may need to use a DVI to vga adapter
to connect it to the second monitor.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mulitple-displays-on-geforce-7300-le.670990/
Relevancy 41.71%

please help
i have just bought a secound hand computer set to factory setting.
a hp pavilion pentium (r) d 2.80ghz with nvidia geforce 7300 le.
and the displays all messed up. the icons are massive, the internet pages are ten times bigger than there are on my laptop.
Can someone please help me to set all the icons at anormal size, and have the internet pages aswell,.
hope someone can help
Ps All my icons and there names are fading, its like there in safe mode, but the desktop picture is perfect.
regards

Adamakajohn

Relevancy 41.71%

im going to get a computer tommorrow and its either gonna be a dell xps 410 this is the specs i got from them
19" widescreen LCD monitor
Intel Pentium D 820 Dual-Core
2GB memory
320GB hard drive
NVIDA GeForce 7300 LE Video 256MB
13-in-1 media card reader
CD/DVD burner
Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
Combo TV tuner with remote control
Subwoofer speaker package

or its a dell inspiron 530 3 gb hard drive and radeon hd xd 2600 xt video card dont have all the info on this on

i was wanting to know which one would play games like age of empires that needs transform and lighting

i have a dell inspiron 530 s 1 gb hd g33/g31 express chipset 1.6 ghz
and it plays horribily....would either of the new systems make the gaming experience better

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nvida-geforce-7300-le-age-of-empires-3.755925/
Relevancy 41.71%

How well will an Nvidia Geforce 7300 LE run Oblivion? I also have a Nvidia 6150 256 mb video card with Windows XP SP2, 2 GB of DDR2 memory, and a AMD 64 Athlon 3500+ 2.21 Ghz processor.

A:Nvidia Geforce 7300 LE and Oblivion

Those are both low end cards, neither will run oblivion very well.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvidia-geforce-7300-le-and-oblivion.91620/
Relevancy 41.71%

I cant access AMD-v or virtualisation through BIOS does anyone know if this laptop and CPU support it? and if so, how do i enable it?

A:Virtualisation on a E5-551G-T09Q AMD A10 7300

If you don't see it in Bios, there is no way to enable it.

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Virtualisation-on-a-E5-551G-T09Q-AMD-A10-7300/td-p/434840/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 41.71%

I currently have a ViewSonic Monitor and it is connected to the Blue port on my graphics Card. I want to add a second monitor so (i have the adapter to convert it from blue to white) When i got them both powered up and connected My computer does not register that i have a second monitor connected. When i go to control panel > Display > settings. Only one monitor is detected. Both and screwed in just right. I need assistance
thanks,
adam

A:Nvidia 7300 GT with duel monitors

Try using the Nvidia control panel if they are both connected to the graphics card. Also try checking in deivce manager for it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nvidia-7300-gt-with-duel-monitors.743899/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hey,
I want to invest in a SDD to replace my dying westgate harddrive. I've set my mind on Corsair but I want to know the difference between the eXtreme series and the Performance series (http://www.corsair.com/products/ssd_home.aspx). According to the website, X SDDs reads a little bit faster, but the P series writes a little bit faster. The only other thing is that the P series is around 100 cheaper!

So is the X series worth the extra 100?

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/corsair-sdd-difference-between-the-x-series-and-the-p-series.905956/
Relevancy 41.71%

hey there

I have a question, what is a better video card to get?
6800 series or the x800 series?

the graphics card that i have in right now just isnt cutting it for me, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 I mainly play HL2, CSS and Doom3. I was woundering what card is gonna give me better fps for those games. i have the specs of my comp here (vv) and i wanted to kno what card(s) would run great with the things that i have.

the specs of my comp are:
Video card:NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700
mobo:GA-8IPE1000 (2.0)
processor4 3.0 Ghz (OC'd to 3.4 Ghz at the moment)
PSU: 420 thermaltake ATX 12V
Cooling: prestock (gonna change very soon)
RAM: Genaric PC 3200 mismatched
HD: Maxtor Dimond MAX+9 160GIG

What do u suggest i should get?

Relevancy 41.28%

Two days ago I staarted having a problem with my graphics adapter. Firstly, Windows Vista sent up a message that there was aproblem with the graphics adapter and that the driver needed to be updated. I went to the NVIDIA website and downloaded the most recent update for the driver. That's when the problems really started. Now my system will not reboot unless I disable the graphics adapter, when I restart the first screen has rde vertical lines right across the screes, and the text in the second screen is all garbled and there are intermittent columns of dollar signs ($). In addition, I am unable to roll back the driver and Windows System Restore is not working for some reason. I have tried un-installing and re-installing the original driver but to no avail. DELL suggests that I do a PC restore but I would prefer not to have to re-install all my software etc.. Can anyone help?

A:Problems with nVidia GeForce 7300 LE and Vista

That happened to me after installed some of the newest drivers [7300 LE as well] try downgrading your drivers.... or if u feel lucky try some of the beta ones.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problems-with-nvidia-geforce-7300-le-and-vista.113891/
Relevancy 41.28%

I have been trying to install the correct dirvers for this device, since installing Win 7, and cannot,
Device manager says drivers are 8.17.12.7061
Win sys 32 has the following:
nv_acp.sys 6.1.7600.16385;
nv4_mini.sys 6.14.10.9131
nvlddmkm.sys 8.17.12.7061
bvraid.sys 10.6.10.18
nvstor.sys 10.6.0.18

When I try to update the drivers, it says I have the current drivers. My Nvida desktop manager, says there are compatability issues.
I did a clean install with 270.61 drivers, didn't work.
After a few minutes of playing games, mouse becomes sluggish, and games run slow.

What now?

A:geForce 7300 LE w/ Gigabyte NX73L accelerator

Performance tool, rates graphic at 3.7, and gaming graphic at3.5

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/164732-geforce-7300-le-w-gigabyte-nx73l-accelerator.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Okay i have the Geforce LE it was originally my dads graphics card but got a new one and gave me his he didn t however give me the Driver CD but Graphics Geforce LE Problem 7300 Card i downloaded it off the Nvidia website the Display Driver Yes the Graphics card is put in perfectly and is not damaged I handled with Graphics Card Geforce 7300 LE Problem care and grounded my self Graphics Card Geforce 7300 LE Problem But here s the problem it won t let me connect my VGA cable into the graphics card without getting a no signal message And the graphics card will not come up on new hardware found Is there anything I m doing wrong or need to do Here is my spec OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU E GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R G G Express Chipset Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Foxconn G MX-K Antivirus AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition Updated and Enabled nbsp

A:Graphics Card Geforce 7300 LE Problem

Try disabling onboard graphics in the BIOS and set it to use PCI-E card as the first video card. Reboot with the VGA cable plugged into the 7300.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphics-card-geforce-7300-le-problem.1049818/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello,
I have a Dell Dimension 9150/XPS 400 and the Windows 10 upgrade says this when I try to get Windows 10:
"This PC can't run Windows 10, It doesn't meet the system requirements.  Here's why Windows 10 can't be installed on this PC.  NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE The display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10.  Check with the manufacturer for support."
Does anyone know how to get around this error?
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks,Tony

A:Nvidia GeForce 7300 LE, Windows 10 support?

Replace the graphics card.  Nvidia only supports 300? series or higher with windows 10.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3515/t/19681220
Relevancy 41.28%

When we click install driver a screen pops up saying to uninstall any existing graphics card. We went to the control panel and to uninstall programs and uninstalled the integrated graphics card but we still get the screen telling us to uninstall graphic card.

What did we miss?

The computer is a new ( purchased today ) E Machine W5233.

TIA

A:Problem installing nvidia GeForce 7300 LE

Is the new card already physically installed? Are you trying to install the graphics driver for the new card from the CD that came with the card? Just asking to get a better picture of what's going on.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-installing-nvidia-geforce-7300-le.87066/
Relevancy 41.28%

Have an Compaq nx 7300 Laptop, it came with Vista, found out that one of the main programs that it was bought for will not run on Vista yet, and no idea when. So... Bought a copy of XP Pro, installed it and cannot get the Audio drivers that are available on the HP site for this model and XP Pro to work.

Is there a patch out there or I trick I should know to get them to work. Before I blew Vista away I did a belarc and it said that the Audio was SoundMax Integrated HD.

I have 2 items in the device manager that are problems one is an unknown device and the other is "Audio Device on high definition Audio Bus"

Anybody else run into this, or have thoughts on a fix?
Thanx
Mike

A:Compaq NX 7300 Laptop and SoundMax, no workie

When you say you "could not get the drivers to work", it does not convey any info as to if they actually installed without an error.

I note there are 2 separate drivers, The Soundmax and the High Definition Audio ones, I would imagine you need both.

Can you confirm that you downloaded both and then ran the downloaded files to install the drivers?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/compaq-nx-7300-laptop-and-soundmax-no-workie.607034/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi people

I have a Geforce 7300 Le video card with memory i think 512 mb , in Windows xp it read the memory size correctly , on win 7 i got all confused as it reads only 256

I copied info from nvidia control panel

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz (2194 MHz)
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit
DirectX version: 11.0
GPU processor: GeForce 7300 LE
Driver version: 191.07
Core clock: 450 MHz
Memory clock: 648 MHz (1296 MHz data rate)
Memory interface: 64-bit
Total available graphics memory: 1023 MB
Dedicated video memory: 256 MB
System video memory: 0 MB
Shared system memory: 767 MB
Video BIOS version: 5.72.22.43.32
IRQ: 16
Bus: PCI Express x16

Now how come the total memory is 1023 and 256 is only dedicated , i searched bios for any editable options for Video card but found nothing.

How can I edit dedicated video memory, as it affects Games performances Huge GTAiv is running so slooooooowly with screen glitches.

Thanks in advance.

A:Geforce 7300 dedicated video memory

makamiko, welcome to the forums.

Quote:
How can I edit dedicated video memory

Short and simple answer is you can't as dedicated memory on a video card is actual physical memory. The only way it is possible to alter this is if your video card uses what Nvidia calls TurboCache which takes system memory and uses it as extra video memory; great in theory, but unless you have 2 GB or more of system memory it will cause additional slowdowns.

As for what most of those numbers you posted mean this should help explain it,

Video Memory Virtualization - A Brief Guide

Quote:
GTAiv is running so slooooooowly with screen glitches.

One reason for that is from the system requirements for that game,

Grand Theft Auto IV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your 7300 LE doesn't make the grade as far as the minimum requirements go. Unfortunately for the most part if you want to game you're going to need a new video card.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/89882-geforce-7300-dedicated-video-memory.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hey everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone knew a good driver for the game Oblivion. I know that Nvidia released the 84.25 drivers for it, but my card isn't supported. I have a Geforce 7300 SE and am running XP. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kaith

Relevancy 41.28%

This process seems pretty straightforward, but nothing's working.

We have built a brand new system with an Nvidia 7300 (128 MB DDR2) and want to use a Sony big screen as a monitor (Model # KDF60WF655). We've got the regular monitor hooked up to the VGA side of the video card, and and the TV is connected via a DVI to HDMI cable.

This is plugged into the HDMI port in the back of the TV. The sound is connected via a mini-RCA cable.

The monitor is set as the primary display.

We've cycled through all the video inputs on the TV, and nothing shows on the screen.

Any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nvidia-7300-output-to-sony-hdmi-tv.763802/
Relevancy 41.28%

I used a program driveragent to download a new driver for NVIDIA GeForce LE from the NVIDIA site Now I get the message quot SLI multi GPU rendering has been changed to independent GPU rendering because one of your SLI cards has been removed SLI multi GPU rendering requires two or more graphic cards quot I cannot use system restore in regular or safe mode Windows MCE Version SP My system will not restore to try to get GPU LE NVIDIA - GeForce rendering Multi 7300 SLI my system back like it was no matter what date I use I found the post about Norton products causing problems with system restore The message slides up every time I log on and says click this message for more info SLI Multi GPU rendering - NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE and all it does is take you to NVidia s SLI website Usually when you get a message like that the website takes you directly to comments about the message I never got this message until I downloaded the new driver How can I get back to where I was before What is Multi GPU rendering During the process of downloading and installing the driver there was a message where they were uninstalling my previous drivers I guess that is where quot one of the SLI cards quot was removed I HATE getting any kind of error message on my computer And what really makes this so aggravating is this computer has been in service about days nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sli-multi-gpu-rendering-nvidia-geforce-7300-le.536001/
Relevancy 41.28%

Greetings and NVidia Problem. Runaround Go 7300; GeForce salivations to one and all I am experiencing a Catch problem with the NVidia GeForce Go Drive that was pre-installed as part of my system I have experienced a number of problems with this unit NVidia GeForce Go 7300; Runaround Problem. all reported to Microsoft Windows for solution Their response Attachment I have been through all the recommended troubleshooting steps without success NVidia don't want to know because Acer installed it Acer just don't want to know and Windows just keep passing the buck The Device Manager washes its hands on the issue with Attachment So on one hand I'm being advised that I have a problem and that it has been reported MS Windows then the answer is given that there is no solution MS Windows but if you'd like to check it out here are four options each in turn involving NVidia Acer and MS Windows And oh By the way you won't find your solution here either because nobody in the list will accept any responsibility to help in any way to resolve the problem Ya Ya Ya quot Catch quot This is what I have Attachment Attachment I think that this Version is Force Ware Vista as it shows up in my System Information as ' system drivers nvlddmkm sys MB - Any suggestions in simple terms please most appreciated

A:NVidia GeForce Go 7300; Runaround Problem.

You need to update to DirectX 10.1: Latest DirectX Update

I'm stunned that nVidia doesn't have any new drivers for your card on their site. That's a shame.

What exactly is the problem you're experiencing?

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/186228-nvidia-geforce-go-7300-runaround-problem.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I recently installed a second SSD in the optical bay of my DV6-7300. I am getting terrible performance from the drive.  When copying a 5GB file from my main SSD to the optical bay SSD, it starts at a reasonable speed but then quickly drop down to a crawl (going between 5MB/s and 20MB/s) as you can see below:   The strange thing is running a CrystalDiskMark benchmark, it gives better (although not amazing) results:  Is this a limitation of my laptop's SSD controller, or is there some change of configuration that will improve performance? 

A:Very slow SSD performance in optical caddy (DV6-7300)

For quite a while I have been advising people not to put an SSD in an otical drive caddy. Why? Because the SATA interface for an optical drive does not need to be anything faster than SATA-I so that is generally what you find. A hard drive/ssd in the optical drive bay will run slow so the only thing it is good for is just mass storage. Video will stream from it but it will not be suitable for operations which require fast disk access like video editing or CAD work, Code assembly, etc. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Very-slow-SSD-performance-in-optical-caddy-DV6-7300/td-p/5426524
Relevancy 41.28%

I am trying to upgrade RAM on my HP ENVY dv7t-7300 CTO Quad Edition Notebook PC. What is the maximum memory capacity for this model? Thanks!

A:What is dv7t-7300 maximum memory capacity?

Gena. Supports the following system RAM configurations: 16384-MB (8192-MB2; not supportedon computer models equipped with a 32-bit operating system) 12288-MB (8192-MB1+ 4096-MB1;not supported on computer modelsequipped with a 32-bit operating system) 8192-MB (8192-MB1 or 4096-MB2;not supported on computer modelsequipped with a 32-bit operating system) Your manual here. http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03591253 REO   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/What-is-dv7t-7300-maximum-memory-capacity/td-p/5656114
Relevancy 41.28%

I recently got a GeForce GT DDR MB PCI-E Graphics Card from my friend I put it in the graphics card slot on my motherboard turned the computer on and the fans started up extremely fast Both of them the 7300 fans haywire causing go GT GeForce to one to the power supply and the one GeForce 7300 GT causing fans to go haywire that cools the CPU down but not the one ON THE CARD started whining and sped up MUCH faster than normal I was actually scared that my computer was going to explode I tried disabling the on-board graphics card but that didn t help and just made me go through all the trouble of re-enabling GeForce 7300 GT causing fans to go haywire it Any ideas I know that the graphics card worked for my friend and we both have Dells GeForce 7300 GT causing fans to go haywire My computer specs Windows XP Professional Service Pack build gigahertz Intel Pentium Processor -- kilobyte primary memory cache -- kilobyte secondary memory cache --Hyper-threaded total Dell Inc OptiPlex GX system model Megabytes RAM Intel R G GV GL Express Chipset Family Display adapter x nbsp

Relevancy 41.28%

...see My System Specs -

Because I understand very little of the nuances of Graphic Cards, I can't for the life of me figure out which type [SE/LE/GS/GT] of the GeForce Go 7300 Series, I actually have installed in my system. I'm thinking that because the card was installed OEM, the individual identification types, do not actually apply to my system setup.

The information tags that I have on the Laptop give the following details;

" Graphics by nVIDIA GeFORCE Go 7300 - 128MB", and
"Up to 384MB nVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 TurboCache".

Belarc Advisor analysis just comes up with;

"nVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 [Display Adapter].

A:Which type of nVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 [OEM] do I have installed?

Hi Tony,

download GPU-Z:techPowerUp! :: Download TechPowerUp GPU-Z v0.3.6

And compare the specs (Texture fill rate, Pixel Fill Rate etc) to these: GeForce 7 Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Example:
If you can't make heads or tails of it, just post a screenshot of GPU-Z and we'll have a look see.

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/257849-type-nvidia-geforce-go-7300-oem-do-i-have-installed.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello nbsp We have some HP Elite -system at our office Thing is the bearings of the pre-installed graphics card NVidia Geforce GT are dying We tried to replace this card with two other cards A Quadro K and a Geforce GT nbsp When installed the system would not start by both cards I only get a blue screen with the HP logo Ofcourse I deleted the old drivers first but it didn't change the boot status nbsp Then I thought it could be the BIOS since this is Replace in HP 7300 card Elite graphics an 'old' BIOS and maybe the other cards would only work with Replace graphics card in HP Elite 7300 UEFI enabled Looking for BIOS updates but could not find one It looks like there are no BIOS updates for a Elite nbsp Now I would like to know which other graphic cards will work in these systems To replace with an original GT from HP we have to pay over - A new card would be cheaper if it has the same specifications nbsp Does anyone of you know a card what will fit Thank you for looking into my question BrokenWing

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Replace-graphics-card-in-HP-Elite-7300/td-p/5801644
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi folks, I have an Hp Elite 7300 MT with a Pegatron mobo and AMI bios v 7.12. I am fully aware that this bios does not support the new UEFI protocol which is required to install new video cads.  I plan to upgrade to a GTX 1060, and I want to know how I can upgrade my bios so that it works with UEFI and I don't have to worry about finding a card that is legacy BIOS compatible. I've dont a lot of searching on the web and have not found a solution. Appreciate your support.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/UEFI-BIOS-update-for-Elite-7300-MT/td-p/5764298
Relevancy 41.28%

Hello, I spilled coffee on my Notebook keyborad, and now the keyboard has the light on for the audio, the wireless and the caps lock. but all other buttons are not working. I tried replacing the keyboard with another one same thing, non of the buttons are working. Is it a motherboard issue? How can I fix it? and does HP provide fix support sevice for these kinds of issues?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Envy-DV6-7300-keyboard-lights-on-but-not-working/td-p/5636060
Relevancy 40.85%

Windows Professional- bit SP nVidia GeForce - DDR Driver TYAN S Thunder K W Dual processors 7300 will gives Win7 nVidia not load screens, black AMD Opteron P SledgeHammer um Technology RAM GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz Dual Monitors Acer-V W x Hz eMachines E T W x Hz nVidia 7300 gives black screens, Win7 will not load Board supports AGP In BIOS I allocated the maximum memory aperture and enabled FastWrite More details about my computer docx Here is the problem The GeForce works pretty well with Windows Basic theme but gets bogged down pretty fast if I use things like desktop gadgets or try to use Aero display I attached the windows Performance rating file showing the graphics at So I bought a used eBay BFG nVidia GT DDR After installing I downloaded and installed current nVidia driver clean install At that time it worked about equal to the So I tweaked a few settings nope don t remember what all I did then on restart I have black screens Win would start apparently normally I entered my password then after loading your settings I have total black screens no mouse no taskbar nada I even gave it a couple of hours to move forward with no joy For troubleshooting I went back to an old display card just VGA on a single monitor and uninstalled all nVidia drivers did registry cleaning with CCleaner restarted a couple of times and repeated the purging of old drivers and settings Then I reinstalled the card and same result So now I am back to using the original exactly where I started I am guessing I have a setting somewhere that is asking the to do something both monitors are incapable of doing I don t know where it might be or how to get access to it I am hoping some of you graphics specialists and or gamers can point me to effective troubleshooting steps Please don t bother telling me to get a new board I am an old retired guy that has to make-do with what I have

A:nVidia 7300 gives black screens, Win7 will not load

Try the 7300 in a different machine....if possible....might also try setting the memory aperture to the minimum setting....

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/199418-nvidia-7300-gives-black-screens-win7-will-not-load.html
Relevancy 40.85%

Hi. I have to order a recovery kit for my notebook. I want to be as it was when I first got it. The problem is, i live in Argentina, and when it asks for the zip code of my city, it says it must be 5-digit code. But muy zip code is 4-digit.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/HP-Envy-dv6t-7300-quad-edition-Recovery-kit/td-p/5665312
Relevancy 40.85%

I purchased nVidia GeForce 7300 GT today and when I plugged it into the motherboard and turned the pc on the monitor would just give a dead signal. I could hear the hard disk loading but there was no sign of graphic output whatsoever. Can someone suggest what could be the problem and what I could do?

I phoned the shop's engineers and they suggested me to try and see if the motherboard worked with its onboard graphic card and it did. They suggested I insert the monitor's plug in the socket of the motherboard (whatever the technical names are), I still got a dead signal.

My pc specs are:
Intel P4 3 GHz
Mobo P4i65G
1GB RAM

A:Solved: nVidia GeForce 7300 GT not loading after installment

I only plugged it to the monitor - missed the power supply, oops

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-nvidia-geforce-7300-gt-not-loading-after-installment.724255/
Relevancy 40.85%

I just re-installed Vista. I was using a Gigabyte Radeon HD 3870 graphics card before and it was recognized properly. I just installed what I thought was an NVIDIA e-Geforce 7200 GS but in Device Manager (and system properties) it is showing up as an NVIDIA Geforce 7300 SE. I looked on the actual card and it says what I thought it would: Geforce 7200GS

Any ideas? (and yes I installed drivers and that didn't change anything.)

A:Vista Thinks My Nvidia Geforce 7200 Gs Is A 7300 Se...?

See what Belarc Advisor says:http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/164783/vista-thinks-my-nvidia-geforce-7200-gs-is-a-7300-se/
Relevancy 40.85%

Hello,
A computer at work has geforce geforce 7300 le. It has whan socket for the monitor and one oddly shaped white one. Is it possible to run two monitors? Is there some sort of adapter?

Thanks,
Computerpain

Relevancy 40.42%

Windows 7 Build 7300 (6.1.7272.0.win7_rtm.090710-1900) RTM Ultimate x86 x64 bit | ???????????? ??????? - DJ FORUM.ru - DJ ????? ??????????? ??????????

FROM:6.1.7272.0.win7_rtm.090710-1900 New Build - Windows 7 Center Forums

http://narod.ru/disk/9902960000/Win7...paper.rar.html

I have an account. What they are saying is that 7272 will be the final build. They didn't say whether they are going to recompile it and make 7300, but I think they will. And lastly, they said that the "miracles" will be on monday.
Here's exactly what they said, thanks to Google Translate:

The final RTM release of all SCAR will build 6.1.7272.0.win7_rtm, who will receive a digital signature Sign-Off, the work is finished! Miracles will be from Monday 13.07.2009

A:Windows 7 Build 7300 (6.1.7272.0.win7_rtm.090710-1900)

Quote: Originally Posted by aflyingboy

Windows 7 Build 7300 (6.1.7272.0.win7_rtm.090710-1900) RTM Ultimate x86 x64 bit | ???????????? ??????? - DJ FORUM.ru - DJ ????? ??????????? ??????????

I seen this a while back but didn't know that they finally posted a build number...is anyone a member that can access the download link at the bottom to see if it is real

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/16148-windows-7-build-7300-6-1-7272-0-win7_rtm-090710-1900-a.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Just wondering before i buy. Dont wanna come home and find out its not compatible with vista.

A:Does the eVGA e-GeForce 7300 GS Graphics Card compatible with Vista?

What do you mean by compatible ? Do you simply want a card that will allow you to enable the Aero effects of Vista ? Try looking in this LIST.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/does-the-evga-e-geforce-7300-gs-graphics-card-compatible-with-vista.95605/
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi. I have windows 7 ultimate 32bit, my pc is HP Compaq dc7800 convertible minitower, and none of the drivers in geforce or nvidia site are working for the video card ( GeForce 7300 GT 512 MB, DDR2)
When i open the setup it extracts the files and then setup starts after 1-2 sec it shows "No compatible hardware found" and stops. Anyone please help.

A:GeForce 7300 GT driver problem in windows 7 ultimate 32bit

If the driver is listed as Windows 7 compatible, or Vista compatible, install (or reinstall) the Intel motherboard chipset drivers. Restart the PC and try the install again.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/351424-geforce-7300-gt-driver-problem-windows-7-ultimate-32bit.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Hello friends,
I have been trying to find a 64bit version driver for my laprop for a long time now. I have tried most of the 64bit version drivers for nvidia 7300 but my laptop comes up with an error saying that the driver cannot find the supported graphics card. Any help..??

A:x64 nVidia GeForce Go 7300 driver for Acer Aspire 9303WSMi

you might need to use a modified inf file to make the driver work with your card. Check out v100.97 Vista 64bit | - nVision

This is the last driver version I found that supports the Geforce Go 7300 series.

Greetings,
Benjamin

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/79413-x64-nvidia-geforce-go-7300-driver-acer-aspire-9303wsmi.html
Relevancy 40.42%

ok this is totally nuts. I can start the computer with the battery and it can only see the external screen. I remove the battery and plug in Ac then I have to do hard reset and it will come on. It can see both the external and internal with the ac power but only the external with the battery and wont power on with both ac and battery in.I have checked batteryupdated Biosupdated driversreset biosAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!Help

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Hp-Envy-dv6t-7300-board-change-will-power-on-with-battery-or/td-p/5853870
Relevancy 40.42%

ok this is totally nuts. I can start the computer with the battery and it can only see the external screen. I remove the battery and plug in Ac then I have to do hard reset and it will come on. It can see both the external and internal with the ac power but only the external with the battery and wont power on with both ac and battery in.I have checked batteryupdated Biosupdated driversreset biosAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!Help

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Hp-Envy-board-change-will-power-on-with-battery-or-Ac-power/td-p/5853870
Relevancy 39.99%

Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack Hi this post is regarding my sisters computer She started having problems a couple of months ago involving the PC not booting up unless it was in safe mode When she switched the power on windows would try to load but she would soon be faced with a STOP X blue screen error message She spoke to dell SCREEN causing error. Solved: Nvidia BLUE 0x0000007 7300 support and they managed to single out the Nvidia graphics card as causing the problem She disabled it from device manager whilst in safe mode and the computer now boots up However this caused scrolling to be really quite sluggish The page takes ages to respond and complete one scroll Further evidence of the blue screen being caused by the graphics card occured when i re-enabled the graphics card I have tried updating drivers and re-enabling the card but to no avail I Solved: Nvidia 7300 causing BLUE SCREEN 0x0000007 error. have run scans using spybot search and destroy malware bytes and avast anti virus All complete with no traces of viruses or spyware How can I fix this Thank you for any insight you can give me to this problem nbsp

A:Solved: Nvidia 7300 causing BLUE SCREEN 0x0000007 error.

try removing the card and using the motherboard vga socket instead, if all ok then its the card which is poorly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9nIVW5W3K4

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-nvidia-7300-causing-blue-screen-0x0000007-error.934732/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hey everyone this is my first post just hoping somebody could help me I ve just purchased a Nvidia Geforce GS video card for my Foxconn P M MB Series motherboard I ve inserted the graphics card into the graphics card on: 08:03:37 Card at Video 7300 Geforce Troubles Nvidia No Today Signal AM slot and closed the case I m not sure whether I had to plug anything from or onto the graphics card since it didn t come with any cables or wires or anything I then inserted the VGA monitor cable into the graphics card monitor cable slot and turned the tower monitor on The tower worked but there was no beep and the monitor said no signal and the light on the monitor turned to orange instead of the usual blue The new graphics card I am using is the first graphics card to be placed Nvidia Geforce 7300 Video Card No Signal Troubles on: Today at 08:03:37 AM into the graphics card slot on my motherboard as I think the current graphics card is integrated on my motherboard or something Also I read about the PSU fan have too low a wattage I m not sure how to find out the wattage of my PSU fan So all help explaining how to install the graphics card get rid of the no signal message on my monitor would help tremendously Thank you in advance By the way I m using Windows Vista nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nvidia-geforce-7300-video-card-no-signal-troubles-%C2%AB-on-today-at-08-03-37-am-%C2%BB.834176/
Relevancy 39.99%

So last Friday Nvidia when response K8S-MX GeForce Asus in plug motherboard card I GT my no 7300 my computers Hard drive died i replaced it the same day however my Geforce gt graphics card was not working while reformatting the new drive I later found out that i Asus K8S-MX motherboard no response when I plug in my GeForce 7300 GT Nvidia card needed to unplug the Graphics card form my computer so i did so I turned off my computer unplugged the power cord form power system changed the switch form - to O to make sure no more power was coming in and made sure i was grounded unplugged the card form my computer soon Asus K8S-MX motherboard no response when I plug in my GeForce 7300 GT Nvidia card after the on board card started to respond and i was successfully able to format and install windows XP to my hard drive After doing so i quickly installed all my drivers necessary for Asus K8S-MX motherboard no response when I plug in my GeForce 7300 GT Nvidia card the my computer However it has been a while and what i believe was my AGP diver was not needed this time around for the update Which is weird because if i remember correctly a year ago when i had to reformat last i had to install the diver Anyways I then wanted to start using my old graphics card again so i repeated the process above turning off the computer making use all the power cords were off and unplugged and plugged my graphics card back in and into the appropriate AGP slot It my monitor became unresponsive to the graphics card yes the connector to the graphics card is working fine and was plugged into the graphics card not the on broad one So i had no other choice but to turn off my computer and take out the card again the same way i had done before hand I started searching Google for answers came here with a few other post form people with similar problems and a few other sites I came to the conclusion that my computer was having a problem with the two conflicting graphics device running at the same time and believed the answer was to turn off the on board graphics card in my bios settings So without looking at the manual bad move i know i know i changed the settings from AGP Int VGA to AGP PCI and plugged in my graphics card after turning it off and making sure the changes were saved to my bios However this did nothing but allow me to not be able to use my on board graphics card and make my monitor responsive to the AGP card basically no changed occurred but i was unable to view the bios or anything else for that matter due to the change in settings The next thing i did was look up the manual on an other computer and reset my mother board via it s jumpers This was successful and i was able to see view the bios and windows once again I went into the bios and I changed the values to the appropriate value that the manual instructed me to This lead us to hear I am not sure if the AGP slot on my mother board is damaged or lacking of fivers or if the battery in the mother board is dead There evidence of any damage due to frying of any kind to the mother board or my graphics card Other information The motherboard is a ASUS K S-MX Motherboard stated in title The bios settings i have to chose from if you wondering if its on the wrong setting are Internal VGA AGP Int-VGA currently set to this AGP PCI PCI AGP PCI Int-VGA Graphics card is a NVIDIA Geforce GT BFG Any other information just post what you need to know and i will try tracking it down for you I would just like to know your guys options on what i should do to get this graphics card to work on my computer again I mean it was working just fine on thursday the spet So yeah Thanks for all your time and thoughts Remember no wrong answers until my computer explodes grinthumb nbsp

A:Asus K8S-MX motherboard no response when I plug in my GeForce 7300 GT Nvidia card

I see no one has any idea's yet. As an Update i have been looking through the Manual some more and have not found anything new. . .

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/asus-k8s-mx-motherboard-no-response-when-i-plug-in-my-geforce-7300-gt-nvidia-card.153960/
Relevancy 39.56%
A:Running Parellel Graphics Cards (Nvidia GeForce 7300 LE Turbo Cached)

This thread has been moved to the Audio & Video forum. Hopefully you will get a little more visibility and responses here.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.
A message for all newcomers.
SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.
Thanks.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/running-parellel-graphics-cards-nvidia-geforce-7300-le-turbo-cached.82163/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi I have some Toshiba Tecra M series but for some reason the laptop no longer works with a battery attached and just get flashing light on the laptop It works fine with power but won't swatch on at all with a fully charge battery I have tried many and it's not the battery I have taken the laptop apart but can t find anything that is wrong So it must be the battery motherboard M10 Toshiba same Tecra the series series A10 asTecra motherboard? and or charge circuit resisters gone on the M Anyway Toshiba Tecra A10 series motherboard the same asTecra M10 series motherboard? I was looking at a motherboard replacement On looking about it appears that Toshiba released a M and a A series They both look about the same to me with the same Toshiba Tecra A10 series motherboard the same asTecra M10 series motherboard? fittings but to be sure can anyone tell me if a A motherboard is the same as the M motherboard Maybe someone who works with these day in day out hopefully will know Just don t want to buy and A if it s not compatible with M case and fittings

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?90946-Toshiba-Tecra-A10-series-motherboard-the-same-asTecra-M10-series-motherboard
Relevancy 38.27%

I'm hoping to get some info from anyone that has some good stats on these cards I've been outa town for days and wasn't near my freind MY PC over the release of Series... ATI 200 vs GTX 4000 Series the New GTX cards so sadly I didn't get to see all the info and the Benchmarks for it Other than Kingpin's Crazy Vantage Score Other than that I just got home and I'm GTX 200 Series vs ATI 4000 Series... wanting to get the Scoop on these cards I've been reading a little tonight tho Also I'm hoping for some info about the new ATI and they are looking VERY nice and GTX 200 Series vs ATI 4000 Series... looks like ATI might have finally made something that can actually compete with Nvidia this time around Nvidia's had the Enthusiasts Market for a good Year and a half or so IMO but I've read only a little about them from what I've seen they look good but if anyone has some info or links to Info about them then please share I kno most the ATI benchmarks that are out now are not completely trustworth cuz the cards aren't officially here yet But please post some links and info if you can Thanks Also What should I do Buy a cheap or Cheaper used GTS and SLI them or sell mine and SLI GT G 's after price drop becuase of the new series or should I try and hold out and get a or should I get a ATI looks good and now I'm in a Fickle as what I should do I knew what I needed to do until I read about there new release comin now I'm shattered and need to wait for more info I take in a lot before I buy things little OCD I think I'd call it haha or a lot actually ok this is long enough Thanks please post info links

A:GTX 200 Series vs ATI 4000 Series...

If you want 8800GT's, the prices have dropped to about $150 average on newegg which is great considering i got mine for $250. Personally, I'm against SLI, but if you're for it and would have to make a purchase now, go with 2 8800GTS g92 as they're averaging about <$200 (MSI's 8800GTS is on newegg for $177) and they provide some performance over the 8800GT. Since the 9800GTX is basically the same performance as the 8800GTS but more expensive, then forget that.

If you can wait a while to make a purchase, I've heard that the newer 9800GTX+ will have higher stock clocks that will deliver better performance with its newer drivers too, and this card comes out in mid-July. It's supposed to be priced around $230 and it's chip is built on 55nm process. This card sounds attractive, but we'll have to wait for solid reviews of the card first.

ATI... I don't like them, so I'm sorry but I can't tell you anything about them.

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/162428-gtx-200-series-vs-ati-4000-series.html
Relevancy 38.27%

Any Idea or ETA for Lenovo Ideapad Y Series W/ New Nvidia Gtx 10 Series ( 1060 / 1070 / 1080 ) ? or New Intel i7 7th Gen Processors??

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/ETA-for-Ideapad-Y-Series-Gtx-10-Series-or-i7-7th-Gen/td-p/3421948
Relevancy 38.27%

I'm getting really pissed off for the newer games. Some of them requires an Direct X 10 video cards to run it properly. Do you guys think 7900 SLI can run newer games smoothly such as Lost Planet? On my computer I test my system requirements and it failed for recommendations. It says that it requires Dx 10 cards to play smoothly.

A:7 series SLI versus 8 series (No SLI

I'm sure you will loose some of the gee wiz graphics not using a DX10 card but so far most game makers have been making games that use either DX9 or DX10. As far as lost planet is concerned here is whats posted on their official forums as supported vid cards.

http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showthread.php?t=15043

The following is a list of video cards that our R&D labs have tested in conjunction with NVIDIA and ATI, and have been confirmed to work.
NVIDIA (DirectX 9)
GeForce 6600
GeForce 7x00 series
GeForce 8x00 series

NVIDIA (DirectX 10, requires Windows Vista)
GeForce 8x00 series

Windows XP 32-bit Driver: ForceWare 162.18 beta (July 5th)
Windows Vista 32-bit Driver: ForceWare 162.22 (July 11th, 2007)
Windows Vista 64-bit Driver: ForceWare 162.22 (July 11th, 2007)

ATI (DirectX 9)
Radeon 1650
Radeon 1800
Radeon 1950

ATI (DirectX 10, requires Windows Vista)
None currently.

For R600 (Radeon HD2900, etc.) cards there is a hot fix from ATI:Click to expand...

the 7900 is showing in that list so it looks like it should work

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/7-series-sli-versus-8-series-no-sli.602219/
Relevancy 37.41%

will the 9 series make the $220 8800gts drop to something like $100 or will it still be $200?

A:Will the 9 series cards make the 8 series cards cheaper?

eventually, and then the 10 series will do the same to the 9 series, rinse and repeat. basically as long as its one of the fastest cards the gts will be expensive, when it becomes obsolete (relatively) its price will drop.

from the question i assume you are looking to upgrade, if you want to only spend $100 then i'd say your best bet is an OCed 7600 GT, lotsa bang for your buck, i can run FEAR with pretty high settings with just one of them.
but really, what are you looking for?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/will-the-9-series-cards-make-the-8-series-cards-cheaper.97664/
Relevancy 36.98%

Today I booted my computer up to be promoted with a black screen I gave it a good half an hour before forcing it to shutdown to which when I booted it back up Was then promoted with a blue screen about the video card not being able to lead that happened twice I then booted it into safe mode fiddled around with the drivers to see what was going Blue - Multiple 7300 down LE - screen death screen. of lines Geforce on after restarting it again I got Geforce 7300 LE - Blue screen of death - Multiple lines down screen. the same black screen this kept on happening I then concluded my best solution was to install XP this worked the video card runs So the card is not Geforce 7300 LE - Blue screen of death - Multiple lines down screen. dead but there are multiple blue Geforce 7300 LE - Blue screen of death - Multiple lines down screen. lines going down the screen in columns After going into the device manager I saw that it claimed it was not installed then I went to Google and downloaded the driver after installing the computers goes to the same black screen that I got on windows I have no clue what the problem is so any help would be most appreciated Also I tried installing Linux but after getting though then loading screen of the installer it goes to the black screen At the moment in am on my tablet so sorry if there are so many mistakes I'll try and get some photos of how it looks PC Specs - Dell Dimension E - Intel pentium D - gb Ram - Nvidia Geforce LE Photos N A Thank you any help will be hugely appreciated Sean Hall

A:Geforce 7300 LE - Blue screen of death - Multiple lines down screen.

Hi Sean,

I don't like to say it, but it sounds like the graphics card is dead. I had the same issue on an old 8800gts, it would work until I installed the drivers, then I would get very bad artifacts/lines down the screen.
I tried it on 2 different PC's with the same end result once the drivers were installed.

Paul.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/287374-geforce-7300-le-blue-screen-death-multiple-lines-down-screen.html