Windows Support Forum

Solved: Properties Window Problems - Calendar Creator or Windows?

Q: Solved: Properties Window Problems - Calendar Creator or Windows?

I ve used Calendar Creator Deluxe for a couple of years without problems but all of a sudden it crashes when I try to access the Properties window This happens using both right click and the menu The Properties window displays incompletely and then the dialog box pops up that says quot Calendar Creator has encountered a problem and needs to close quot I thought the calendar file - Windows? Window Problems Solved: or Properties Creator Calendar was corrupt so I created a new calendar Same problem I did a repair install Same problem I Solved: Properties Window Problems - Calendar Creator or Windows? uninstalled ran my reg cleaner Advanced System Optimizer and reinstalled It still crashes when the Properties window comes up In light of that history I suspect that the culprit may be Windows even though it only affects CC I ran ShellEx View and could not see any handlers that came specifically from Broderbund or anything that is specifically for the bcc file extension Any ideas on what could be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Solved: Properties Window Problems - Calendar Creator or Windows?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Solved: Properties Window Problems - Calendar Creator or Windows?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-properties-window-problems-calendar-creator-or-windows.579683/
Relevancy 65.36%

Here is the error message. We got this when trying to load ActiveX controls for his update to this program.

"Calendar Creator is no longer served by the streaming server you accessed. This package is required by the server in order to safely perfomr a cirtual uninstallation."

This occurs when we open CC now.

A:Calendar Creator

Any ideas would be awesome

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/calendar-creator-428260.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Ok here is my problem, I run windows XP pro with calendar creator, and when I open the program I get this error "NTVDM.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience." What is this .exe program and do I fix it.

A:Calendar Creator Help

NTVDM is used by Windows XP to run a 16 bit application. It will run along with wow.exe whenever a 16 bit application is opened.
Go into Windows Explorer, and browse to the Windows/repair folder.
Copy the first 2 files, should be autoexec.nt and config.nt. Paste them in to the Windows/System32 folder, saying Yes to replacing the existing files.
That might help.
You can also try right clicking on the icon for the 16 bit app. Choose the short cut tab, then click advanced. Check the option to run the program in a seperate memory space. Sometimes NTVDM does not play well with others.
Running it in compatibility mode is an option, but I rarely have success with that.
Sometimes, NTVDM dos not properly shut down, and can cause this error when running multiple times. You can check that in the process tab of your task manager. End all instances of NTVDM.exe, and try again.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/calendar-creator-help-119831.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I can't delete this program in Control Panel Any ideas? thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/calendar-creator-9.682413/
Relevancy 65.36%

My church has been using Calendar creator 10 for several years. Due to several people trying to modify the calendars that they use there are a lot of calendars listed in the recent calendar pane that are not functional. I would like to clear this pane but have been unable to figure out how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Rob

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/calendar-creator-10-help-please.951793/
Relevancy 65.36%

"When I attempt to launch Calander Creator, I get the following error message:

NTVDM.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have unistalled and reinstalled the program as well. Any Ideas???

A:Calendar Creator Help

http://support.broderbund.com/fix.as...og=7&printer=1

Quote:

Calendar Creator 5.0 was designed to run on Windows 95. Calendar Creator 5.0 is not supported on nor is it compatible with Windows XP.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/calendar-creator-help-113121.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello, I need help on the installation of upgrade software from Borderbund, Calendar Creator Version 10. This is a windows XP program. Did send for the upgrade a month ago, did install with all my other programs off, including the startup. I did run the installation and it did start the installation until the Finish part, I did get this Error: attempting to open with writes access one or more configuration files for hashing. I hit OK on the error popup and the software uninstalled.

Did get in touch with Borderbund and they did sent me a new CD, still the same problem, what should I be looking for and how do I get this new Version installed? Thanks for the help in advance-

FirstCabin

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/broderbund-calendar-creator-v-10.216590/
Relevancy 64.5%

My computer died and my admin. just installed Windows XP. I had Calendar Creator on my previous system (Windows 2000) and it ran fine. I reinstalled it and now it won't run and I can't uninstall it either. HELP PLEASE!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/calendar-creator-9-delux.163495/
Relevancy 64.07%

My office has versions 8 Deluxe and 9 Deluxe of Calendar Creator. In version 8 you can alter the default setting for the Adress Book so networked users can access the same contact information for an event. In version 9 the default setting changes back whenever you close the program, causing users of version 9 to have to re-browse for the neccesary address book every time they want to view a common/shared contact. Broderbund, in an intelligent way to make people buy their new versions, does not give live support for any version other than the most recent. Anyone ever have to do this and know how to make version 9 work like Version 8 in this regard?
Thanks so much.

Relevancy 63.21%

We use Calendar Creator 7 Deluxe as our central office calendar. I have a staff member with a Palm Pilot III. Even though Calendar Creator comes with a built in synch with Palm Pilot we have found that when we try to use it we end up with assorted errors such as data overflow, randomly deleted or duplicated events, etc. Neither the Palm Tech people nor the Calendar Creator Tech people seem to have any idea what is causing this. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions you have!

Relevancy 63.21%

I am using Windows XP Professional and tried to install Calendar Creator 9 Business Suite. Partway through the installation (from the Install CD) the message came up to insert the Art CD. When I did that the computer froze and would do nothing else. I ended up rebooting the machine. I went to the Control Panel, Remove PRograms, and followed the steps to remove Calendar Creator (even though it had never fully installed). I cannot get the program to uninstall. If I try to use the Install CD it tells me the program has already been installed, but if I try to run the program from the icon on my desktop it can't find the files. Help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/installation-of-calendar-creator-business-suite.286492/
Relevancy 63.21%

I am currently running windows 95. While trying to install "Calender Creator 8" I keep getting this error mesage.
IKERNEL caused an invalid page fault in
module KRNL386.EXE at 0002:000042c2.
Registers:
EAX=00000056 CS=0137 EIP=000042c2 EFLGS=00000217
EBX=c91c6a3c SS=29bf ESP=00006ac4 EBP=00006ad0
ECX=0000ffff DS=0157 ESI=00c2919c FS=3f47
EDX=c91c6aa8 ES=0157 EDI=00c3170c GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
67 aa fe 46 ff e2 a4 eb 10 67 8b 04 42 86 c4 67
Stack dump:
6ac80000 00c31e07 00cf8b9c 433a6ae0 1dff0fcf 00000001 00008b98 0adf6b12 ffff1e07 0fcf8b9c 0fcf062a 06680624 0fcf062a 00000044 00010016 0fcf8b98

A:{RESOLVED}Calendar Creator error message

Hi,

Try this:

1) Clean out the Windows\Temp directory.

2) Delete the Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield folder and then rerun the setup.
Good luck,

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/resolved-calendar-creator-error-message.78016/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello, I have ACT! Premium Version 10
We're getting along just fine until I try to schedue a to-do, call or any other item from the schedule xxx for a contact.
In the schedule window, I can select the type of schedule I need without a problem.
The current daye is displayed in the Start and End date drop downs.
If I then try to change the start time, I immediately geta pop up error saying....

Month must be between one and twelve. Paramenter Name:month
This only seems to apply to the schedue window. I can cretae notes with no problems.
If I change the date manually to something like 10/06/2008 it woks but warns of creating a schedule in the past.
Changing the date with the drop down calendar will produce the error again.
Can anyone assist with this one?
Best regards.

A:Solved: ACT! V10 Shedule window calendar error

Deleted database files and started again.
problem has gone away

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-act-v10-shedule-window-calendar-error.757882/
Relevancy 60.63%

When i right click on My Computer icon and click Properties, System Properties window open for a second and immediately closes. I have the same problem even if i try to open System Properties from Control Panel. How do i solve this problem without doing system restore. Keyboard volume keys also not working

A:Windows 8 Enterprise system properties window closes immed

Hi

Windows 8 enterprise edition is only available in large quantities and it is targeted to companies. Is your copy is legal ?. Have you used any activators which floating on internet ?. The symptoms you described are common with pirated copies.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34809-windows-8-enterprise-system-properties-window-closes-immed.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I tried to install EZ CD Creator Platium in win XP and it screwed it up so bad that I had to go back to HP and get help putting the system back like new. Now I'm afraid to get the updates and do the same thing again. Any suggestions?

I did this for a friend and she wasn't happy with me.

Prospect

Relevancy 59.77%

Hi everyone!

I tried to ignore this problem, but it has become increasingly frustrating when I have to work with files in Windows Explorer.

The problem is, when I right-click on a file and choose Properties, it takes 5-8 seconds to open the File Properties Window. Strangely, when I do the same with folders (Folder Properties) the window opens almost instantaneously as it should. I have tried to fiddle around with ShellExView but to no avail - after all, I assume that program is just for controlling context menu entries. I searched and googled but I couldn't find any similar problems, the closest I got was that software.

Do you know what's the problem? Thanks in advance! 

A:Windows Explorer takes 5-8 seconds to open a File Properties window!

You can keep disabling more non-microsoft extensions in shellexview and see if any of them are causing it (do a system backup first)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/588418/windows-explorer-takes-5-8-seconds-to-open-a-file-properties-window/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello Im using vista ultimate x When i access the local area connection window where all the TCP IPv and TCP IPv are I am unable to click on properties on any of them yes i am the administartor By other words i am unable too access the window where you can change the quot Obtain an ip adress automatically quot and access window area "local properties" in properties Cannot connection quot obtain dns server address automatically quot options are When i sellect TCP IPv or Cannot access properties in "local area connection properties" window TCP IPv the properties button is just gray As is the unnistall button When i hit the configure button i just get sendt back too the desktop I am also unable to uncheck the TCP IPv or TCP IPv boxes on the left side of the names or any of the other stuff If I hit the install button and try too install i new protocoll i only get a error message saying quot windows cannot find the file quot Iv e also tried it jusing the administrator account But it didn t help What is causing this problem and how I fix it Thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-access-properties-in-local-area-connection-properties-window.636065/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello Im using vista ultimate x When i access the local area connection window where all the TCP IPv and TCP IPv are I am unable to click on properties on any of them yes i am the administartor By other words i am unable too access the access window Cannot in properties" area connection properties "local window where you can change the quot Obtain an ip adress automatically quot and quot obtain dns server address automatically quot options are When i sellect TCP IPv or TCP IPv the properties button is just gray As is the unnistall button When i hit the configure button i just get sendt back too the desktop I am Cannot access properties in "local area connection properties" window also unable to uncheck the TCP IPv or TCP IPv boxes on the left side of the names or any of the other stuff If I hit the install button and try too install i new protocoll i only get a error message saying quot windows cannot find the file quot Iv'e also tried it using the administrator account But it didn't help What is causing this problem and how Cannot access properties in "local area connection properties" window I fix it Thanks in advance

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cannot-access-properties-in-local-area-connection-properties-window-187331.html
Relevancy 58.91%

My computer running Ms Win XP was supplied with this Roxio software installed. It worked fine until I downloaded and installed the recommened Win XP "patches?

Then my AVG Antivirus crashed. When I interrogated Roxio it replied "It was not compatible with the Operating System software"

I tried to uninstall AVG but it didn't respond. I attempted to reinstall AVG but it wouldn't complete the operation.

I have uninstalled Roxio Easy CD Creator but am stuck with the remnants of my AVG.

I have now installed Avast but wish to clean up the annoying messages at boot up telling me "Avg,
could not initialise AVG Anti-Virus Kernel interface application cannot run"
Can anyone help me please.

Paddy

Relevancy 56.33%

I m following a set of lessons for VB reached to tutorial number - out of the link of video is down http bit ly VxDFS Abstract I played For the sake of exploring amp learning with the quot Properties Window quot consequently I tried clicking quot Hide quot and it happened actually the windows got hided However I tried to get the window back I succeeded Back Solved: Right-Handed VB Window" 2010 in Platform the "Properties Returning but The problem The MAIN PROBLEM is that it s no longer back in the right-handed side Exactly like where the quot Properties Window quot is in the video mentioned above So can you tell us where it exactly open Yes Can you guys see the opened tabs above in the video gt Form vb - Form vb Design It opens as a Solved: Returning Back the "Properties Window" in 2010 VB Platform Right-Handed NEW TAB WITH THEM ABOVE Which complicates the whole process when I need to move around to do stuff Any hint to get the window right-side back Platform Microsoft VB Express Same platform as in the video nbsp

A:Solved: Returning Back the "Properties Window" in 2010 VB Platform Right-Handed

Why my post is inactive? You guys gotta solve it, it's super-easy, I just need a help-out!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-returning-back-the-properties-window-in-2010-vb-platform-right-handed.1105678/
Relevancy 55.9%

I am running XP on an IBM Thinkpad A M laptop I have done something that has changed my screen size to a x inch instead of the normal x inch that it should be Everything inside the screen is normal size and is positioned to fit onto the screen In playing around with settings I changed the DPI Properties" Solved: No window "Display in buttons from the normal to a DPI of and how I can t change it back Reason is I can t get to the buttons at the bottom of the quot Display Properties quot window the bottom of the window is cut off and I can t scroll down In the quot Settings quot tab I can just get to the tops of the quot Troubleshoot quot amp quot Advanced quot buttons but in the quot Advanced quot screen I can click on the quot dpi Solved: No buttons in "Display Properties" window quot option but can t save it because the quot OK quot button is off the bottom of the screen Also I am using a dual-boot with partitions in DOS and the other in Windows This screen size is the same in both Will appreciate any and all help nbsp

Relevancy 55.04%

Hi guys, I am currently searching for a version of "FPS Creator" for Windows XP and it is nearly impossible to find one that clearly states it is compatible with XP. If anyone could help my search, it would be highly appreciated. Thanks TSG.

Relevancy 55.04%

Hello I ve noticed that my screen saver XP Problems Windows with Properties Display power settings were all of a sudden changing I recently Windows XP Problems with Display Properties started all over on my computer because of this I m not sure if it is a virus or not because if I select stand by on my computer and return to use it after a few minutes into work my computer would shut down using electric not battery on computer The other problem is I noticed that on my desk top I would select properties and under display properties I selected screen saver under power I noticed all of Windows XP Problems with Display Properties my settings had been changed I would change them and select save as and give a setting a new name If I power off my computer and turn it back on I would check again and all of the settings where changed to something different each time They would change to different power settings I have now noticed this is happening again even after I bought a larger hard drive and started all over on my computer from scratch I ran trend micro virus software and immediately it found adware propblems but only got rid of couldn t figure out what happened to the other This seems to happen a lot

A:Windows XP Problems with Display Properties

Hi -First run a CHK DSK - This will take about 30 mins and restart your computer - Log out of all other programs first -Cut and paste this code into Start > Run box and click OK - It is a full 5 stage check that repairs most errors -CMD /C ECHO Y|CHKDSK C: /R | SHUTDOWN /R /T 30After that install free versions of Malwarebytes from here or SUPERAntiSpyware from here, Then run a Quick Scan only - Thank You - EDIT - If you still have problems please post back -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/308341/windows-xp-problems-with-display-properties/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi
Iíve been getting the following error message when my computer tries to sync with my I phone calendar using the google calendar sync.
Even thought the sync program says that the last sync was completed, the I phone calendar and the computer calendar doesnít sync

HTML:
google calendar sync error code 2016
It was working fine before about Aug 1st.
I went to Google's help center but it seems to have only generic help and not one for the code 2016
I didnít make any changes to the calendar program on the computer or the phone or my g-mail account

Iím using:
Windows 7 64 bit
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with Outlook--- 32 bit
I phone 4 S
G-mail account for e-mail
google calendar sync ver. 0.9.4.1.

Mike

Relevancy 54.61%

I use Outlook as my email client. Up until recently when I displayed email messages a 2 month calendar would appear on the left and I could set up appointments using it. Now it has disappeared and the only way I can get to the calendar function is to select from the menu.

How can I recover the calendar as showing with my email message list??

Relevancy 53.75%

I need a calendar program for my computer since I recently upgraded my computer with student office 2007, which doesn't have outlook like the 2003 edition. Can I have any suggestions? I don't want a web based program that needs that internet to function.

thanks

A:Solved: Need a calendar program (not outlook or gmail calendar)

Thunderbird with Lightning:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/lightning/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-need-a-calendar-program-not-outlook-or-gmail-calendar.744103/
Relevancy 53.32%

Anyone know of a list of useful properties window extensions?

I have added a mediainfo tab and a file hashing tab and I quite like the idea of having useful apps right there.

A:Properties window tabs

Put to many and it can slow things down...
Moderation everything in moderation you'll live longer and healthier.

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/195825-properties-window-tabs.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello, I have a problem .. again

I was following these steps until i need help on STEP 7 on this link:

http://portforward.com/networking/static-xp.htm

Well first, i went to Start>Control Panel>Network Connections and when I right-clicked on my Internet connection and i chose Properties, the Properties window showed up ..

but the Properties window disappeared.....
how can i fix this problem?

A:Why does my Properties window shuts off?

anyone!?

*sorry if double-posting isnt allowed here.....*

if responded, ill delete this post*

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/why-does-my-properties-window-shuts-off.568713/
Relevancy 53.32%

res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/dnserror.htm#http://leader.linkexchange.com/1029798962505/X919500/showiframe?

what does this mean

A:properties window question

kknowles
Please create one thread per problem to avoid confusion.
Closing thread duplicate.
http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?threadid=91983

Dave

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/properties-window-question.91982/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi My son has a laptop and purchased an external burner He inadvertantly installed an older verion of Roxio Easy CD Creator Basic Ver instead of a newer version of Nero According to Microsoft this version of Easy CD Creator is not compatible with Windows CD Incompatibility and Solved: Creator XP... issues Easy between XP Pro Despite having removed the burner software he gets error messages when he reaches the desktop screen stating quot device or application has been disabled CD record doftware will cause windows to become unstable Windows has prevented those drivers from loading quot then the following details are provided quot A CD record driver is installed that may cause stability issues including shuting-down and problems using CD DVD drives DRIVER WILL BE DISABLED quot This is a huge pain Solved: Incompatibility issues between Easy CD Creator and Windows XP... in the drain and appears everytime unit boots-up My question is where can I locate these drivers or file fragments and how do I go about removing them We have removed every obvious Easy CD Creator file but I sense there are other related apps and or drivers that still exist in the registry- any and all help would be greatly appreciated FYI Did a TSG search on related issues and this problem has been discussed before Most suggestions are to install Nero which is what we will do as soon as we clear-up the conflicting drivers but first we need to locate and remove them - Regards and Thanks nbsp

A:Solved: Incompatibility issues between Easy CD Creator and Windows XP...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-incompatibility-issues-between-easy-cd-creator-and-windows-xp.661734/
Relevancy 53.32%

I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office on her computer Windows Outlook to 10 Calendar 2016? Export Mail and for from calendar which was recently upgraded from Win to Win She's been using Outlook com and has accumulated a fair amount of email contacts and calendar appointments I've managed to get her email to show Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016? up by adding it to Outlook as a POP account I was able to import her contacts into Outlook from a file called OutlookContacts csv Now I'm trying to get her calendar with all its many calendars and appointments into Outlook I'm not sure why but Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016? the appointments all show up just fine in Mail and Calendar for Windows even though we did nothing to put them there as far as we know But she'd like them to appear when she clicks on the Calendar in Outlook and Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016? I can't find any information on how to do that I've also looked for some kind of Export function in the Mail and Calendar for Windows app but I came up empty How do I get her calendar into Outlook I can't be the only one who finds Microsoft awful at documenting this kind of basic functionality Millions of people must have tried to do the same thing before me but if there's any information out there on how to do this it has eluded me so far

A:Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

You can manually export calendars from Outlook.com using a round-a-bout method I posted at this link. However, I don't think that's going to help you because what you really want to do is set up Outlook 2016 so that her email, calendar and contacts sync with (and stay in sync with) her Outlook.com account.

Therefore, instead of setting email up as a POP account and then importing calendar, contacts, etc. separately, why not just setup Outlook 2016 to work with her Outlook.com account? I haven't done it with Outlook 2016, only older Outlook versions that used Hotmail Connector, however the following instructions for Outlook 2016 seem fairly straight forward.

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...7-76d60b148b23
If she has two-factor authentication switched on for her Outlook.com account, then you may need to generate an app password from her Outlook.com account, and use that as the password instead of the actual Microsoft Account password.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...p-verification

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/42300-export-calendar-mail-calendar-windows-10-outlook-2016-a.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi all!

Can someone please help me, how to sync Nokia calendar with Windows Live Calendar on Win7?

A:How to sync Nokia calendar with Windows Live Calendar on Win7?

is this any good to you. post#4
Unable to sync Nokia N8 with Windows Live Calendar - Portable Devices

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/182068-how-sync-nokia-calendar-windows-live-calendar-win7.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I liked Windows Calendar on my old Vista PC. My new PC has WIN7 which omitted the calendar. I imported the Vista Windows Calendar to the WIN7 machine and can access it from the taskbar. I would like for it to open at bootup so I don't have to remember to open it each time manually (you will get old and forgetful sometime). I have tried a few things, "unsuccessfuly". I posted on the Customize forum but got no good answers. Any help here?? Thanks, Joe

A:Window calendar from Vista

This,

Task - Create to Run a Program at Startup and Log On

or method 2 here possibly,

Startup Programs - Change

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/145484-window-calendar-vista.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi
Recently a Windows Defender definition update has been automatically applied to my Win 7 system. Immediately after this I am unable to access my calendar in Outlook - email, tasks etc all ok, just when accessing my calendar Outlook hangs and I have to kill it off. I have reset my laptop to a known, safe restore point several times but each time the update occurs and the problem re-occurs.

I do not run automatic updates but this one is seen as citical and is applied. I have even tried to hide the update but no luck.

Anyone else having the problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/outlook-calendar-problems-after-windows-defender-definition-update.204491/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello I have been infested with ise Property Getting Keep Window On Ise32 Properties Startup window which keep appearing on window start Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup up I have scan my computer with Norton and Window defender but to Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup no avail I would appreciate your help to solve them problem Below is the Logfile I look forward to your reply Thank you Best reguards LeoComboFix - - - xiaoleo - - - NTFSx Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT Running from C Users xiaoleo Desktop ComboFix exe Created a new restore point Files Created from - - to - - - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Windows System Adobe - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Program Files Garena - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming Hamachi Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Program Files Hamachi - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers hamachi sys - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming Fujitsu - - - - --a------ C Windows System mcmde dll - - - - --a------ C Windows System EncDec dll - - - - --a------ C Windows System psisdecd dll - - - - --a------ C Windows System psisrndr ax - - - - --a------ C Windows System MSNP ax - - - - --a------ C Windows System Mpeg Data ax - - - - --a------ C Windows System MSDvbNP ax - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers SymIMV sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers SymRedir cat - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers SymRedir inf - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symtdi sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symfw sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symndisv sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symids sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symredrv sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symdns sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System GameUXLegacyGDFs dll - - - - --a------ C Windows System gameux dll Find M Report - - --------- d-----w C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming Skype - - --------- d-----w C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming skypePM - - --------- d--h--w C Program Files InstallShield Installation Information - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Windows Mail - - ----a-w C Windows system drivers SYMEVENT INF - - ----a-w C Windows system drivers SYMEVENT SYS - - ----a-w C Windows system drivers SYMEVENT CAT - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Symantec - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Norton - - --------- d-----w C PROGRA Microsoft Help - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Counter-Strike - - --------- d-----w C Program Files jGRASP - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Microsoft Office Communicator - - --------- d-----w C Program Files MSBuild - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Microsoft Visual Studio - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Common Files Motive - - --------- d-----w C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming Motive - - --------- d-----w C PROGRA Motive - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Microsoft Silverlight - - ----a-w C Windows System wshrm dll - - ----a-w C Windows system drivers rmcast sys - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Apple Software Update - - ----a-w C Windows System quartz dll - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Common Files Adobe - - --------- d-----w C Program Files iTunes - - --------- d-----w C Program Files iPod - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Bonjour - - --------- d-----w C Program Files QuickTime - - --------- d-----w C PROGRA Apple Computer - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Common Files Apple - - --------- d-----w C PROGRA Apple - - ----a-w C Windows System wininet dll - - ----a-w C Windows System iesetup dll - - ----a-w C Windows AppPatch iebrshim dll - - ----a-w C Windows System ieUnatt exe - - ----a-w C Users All Users ezsid dat - - ----a-w C PROGRA ezsid dat - - --sha-w C Program Files desktop ini Reg Loading Points Note empty entries amp legit default entries are not shown REGEDIT HKEY LOCAL MACHINE Browser He... Read more

A:Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup

ComboFix logs should not to be posted outside the HijackThis forums. It is an extremely powerful tool which should only be used when instructed to do so by someone who has been properly trained. ComboFix is intended by its creator to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert", NOT for private use. Please read Combofix's Disclaimer. Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.Please create a new topic in the Am I infected? What do I do? forum, explaining the nature of your problem. Describe pop-ups and system tray or desktop icons that have appeared. Explain what is "going wrong" with your computer. Note any tools you have used and their respective results.If needed, we will direct you to our HJT Preparation Guide.Thank you for using BleepingComputer as your malware removal source.This topic is now closed. The BC Staff

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/154417/keep-getting-ise32-properties-window-on-startup/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi, I speak french, so my english isn't perfect, if I wrote something you didn't understand, just tell me and I'll try to better explain.

I have a good computer knowledge, but the problem I have is very, very weird.
I was trying to do a test for the "indice de performance windows" (sorry I don't know the name in english, my windows 7 is french), but every time i right click properties on the "computer" window, they both disapear...
It's hard to explain, so I record it on my phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okY-ad_xIS4

Please, help me!
thanks and happy new year

A:Computer's properties window disapears

See if OPTION TWO in this tutorial helps: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Follow OPTION THREE and attach sfcdetails.txt in a new post in this thread.
(Use the paper clip icon just above the posting window to attach the file)

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/316831-computers-properties-window-disapears.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello. I have noticed a strange fact regarding my windows 7 32 bit operating system. When I delete some files in a folder, then go to properties, when i look at "Contains", it still shows the number of files i had before deletion, not the current number of files in that folder. Is there a way to repair this? Thanks in advance! (rebooted my pc, but with no success, if it is to mention)
BTW: Happy holidays

A:Strange occurence in properties window

Did you empty the Recycle Bin?

I don't see a "Contains" choice in any folder property menu. Can you tell me how you get to it, as following the directions you gave does not show it for me.

Maybe post a screen shot of it? Make sure the window you want to capture has the focus.
Press Alt+Print Screen. That will capture the active window.
Print Screen will capture the entire screen, including properties dialogs.
Start MSPaint - Start then Run, type mspaint and press Enter.
Press Ctrl+v to paste the picture in to MS Paint.
Click File then Save as and save it to your Desktop.

Start a new reply.
Click on the Browse button below the message input area.
Navigate to where you saved the picture, select it and click on Open.
Click on Attach This File.
Once uploaded, click on Add To Post to the far right of the uploaded file.
Scroll down and click Preview Post to verify the image shows.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/204379-strange-occurence-properties-window.html
Relevancy 52.89%

When I insert a CD in either of my two drives the window that jumps up giving me the options of what program to use (CD Properties ) is maximized and takes up the whole screen. This just started happening. If I double click on the top blue titlebarlbar it goes back to it's smaller (normal) size. I tried holding down the ctrl. key and closing the window but the next time the computer boots it does the same thing. It is not possible to drag this type of window in any way. The only option for this type of window in the upper right corner is an X to close it. It may need a registry edit but I don't know how. To access a similar type window open "my computer, right click on any drive, the window that opens is the same type. Any help would be appreciated.
Alan

A:CD Properties Window wrong size

Minimize it again and this time hold down shift and close it off.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-properties-window-wrong-size.307051/
Relevancy 52.89%

Mod edit Moved to Malware Logs forum boopme All my desk top files open in a rt click window only properties and its very new I in open files window properties ran anti malware nothing found ran combo fix here are the results ComboFix - - files open in properties window - becky - x Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - Running from E ComboFix exeAV Microsoft Security Essentials Enabled Updated E - ED- F -A - BCB F SP Microsoft Security Essentials files open in properties window Enabled Updated DF E - D - BB- B - D E files open in properties window BFDE SP Windows Defender Disabled Outdated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Other Deletions c users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgcebc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb background htmlc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb crossriderManifest jsonc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData manifest xmlc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins jsonc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins base jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins dealply m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins intext m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins jollywallet m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins corticas m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins icm m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins coupons intext ads m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins similar web m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins luck m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins intext adv m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins superfish no search no coupons m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins arcadi m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins revizer ws m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins revizer p m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins superfish pricora m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins CrossriderAppUtils jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins arcadi m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins getdeal m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins CrossriderUtils jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensio... Read more

A:files open in properties window

should hav done it befor I used  adaware and it found the culprit  now I am up and running again Gosh I love this site.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/522550/files-open-in-properties-window/
Relevancy 52.89%

I am running WinXP, SP2. I have a Fellows Internet Touchpad installed. When I go to the Control Panel and select the Mouse, the standard Microsoft Mouse window opens instead of the Cirque Touchpad window. The mouse is identified correctly as a Cirque Ps2 Touchpad and the driver is correctly specified. The special functions of the touchpad are all working ok, however without being able to open up the correct properties window, I cannot make any changes. It used to work properly. I have tried uninstalling the touchpad driver and reinstalling the touchpad driver. That does not fix it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/53989/touchpad-gets-wrong-properties-window/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi,

I've had real trouble locating this particular window in Windows 10. The only way I can get to it is if I create a manual entry for a wireless network. In Windows 7 you used to be able to get to it for existing wireless networks that I had previously connected to. Does anyone have any idea how to get to it? Many thanks

A:Where is the Wireless Network Properties window from W7?

Settings app > Network & Internet > WiFi > Manage known networks. Select a network, click Properties

Wireless Network Profiles - See in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/70127-where-wireless-network-properties-window-w7.html
Relevancy 52.89%

everytime windows loads, the windows 32 properties window come up. how do i stop this?

A:windows32 properties window on startup

1. Open Regedit
2. Browse to HKLM or HKCU then Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
3. Remove any entries that refer to Windows 32 or System32 or whatever.
4. Close Regedit

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows32-properties-window-on-startup.810820/
Relevancy 52.89%

Since I am new to the forum I'm not sure where my problem should be posted I am also not sure if it is a hardware or software related problem but here it is Suddenly when I try to appear window properties does Print dialog not print the print properties dialog window does not appear when i click on the Print properties dialog window does not appear properties button Print properties dialog window does not appear It tries to activate but immediately reverts back to the print window This occurs in both OpenOffice and LibreOffice both of which have previously worked fine for months I often print to both sides of the page echo print but can only print on one side default since I cannot change the properties The only thing I can recall that might have any bearing on the problem is that I had previously printed to a file - something I rarely do I checked the settings and quot print to file quot is not selected I am printing to a HP LaserJet Pro M MFP series PCL printer and am using Windows operating system I have tried reinstalling both word processing programs and have reset the printer to default settings and updated If anyone can help with this problem I would greatly appreciate your help

A:Print properties dialog window does not appear

Printers can be very frustrating to say the least. When I've had printer problems in the past, this is what has worked for me:

1. Unplug the power to the printer
2. Wait about 30 seconds or so
3. Plug it in and let it go through it's initialization
4. Then try it again

If that doesn't work, try reloading the printer driver from the HP site. If it still doesn't work, try a system restore back to the last time the printer was working successfully. That's about all the tricks I know for printers. Hope it helps ...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/print-properties-dialog-window-does-not-appear-972561.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey I ve just rebuilt my XP can't logging in out: properties change window! computer and reinstalled XP logging out: can't change in properties window! XP it s gone back to the default of logging me out after minutes of inactivity and I want to change that so it doesn t log me out at all However the properties window the one you reach by right clicking XP logging out: can't change in properties window! on the desktop XP logging out: can't change in properties window! is different to how it should be- when I first installed XP it was the normal window with the tabs for themes desktop screensaver appearance and settings However for some reason recently all it s doing is show the tabs for themes appearance and settings so I can t reach the power settings that should be under the screensaver tab I ve tried accessing power settings via the control panel but I can t seem to find anything to turn it off or change it- any help on this one And any help on getting my display properties window back to how it should be showing all the tabs Thanks nbsp

A:XP logging out: can't change in properties window!

copy this code into a notepad, save as restoretabs.reg

doubleclick restoretabs.reg and confirm import to registry.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xp-logging-out-cant-change-in-properties-window.747838/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello,
I have been infested with ise32 Property window which keep appearing on window start up. I have scan my computer with Norton 360 and Window defender but to no avail. I am currently using window vista home. Please advice me what to do. I would appreciate your help to solve them problem.
I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Best reguards,

Leo

A:Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup

It's not unusual to receive such an error after using tools to remove malware infection.A "Cannot find...", "Could not run...", "Error loading... or "specific module could not be found" message is usually related to malware that was set to run at startup but has been deleted. Windows is trying to load this file but cannot locate it since the file was mostly likely removed during an anti-virus or anti-malware scan. However, an associated orphaned registry entry remains and is telling Windows to load the file when you boot up. Since the file no longer exists, Windows will display an error message. You need to remove this registry entry so Windows stops searching for the file when it loads. To resolve this, download Autoruns, search for the related entry and then delete it.Create a new folder on your hard drive called AutoRuns (C:\AutoRuns) and extract (unzip) the file there. (click here if you're not sure how to do this.)Open the folder and double-click on autoruns.exe to launch it.Please be patient as it scans and populates the entries.When done scanning, it will say Ready at the bottom.Scroll through the list and look for a startup entry related to the file(s) in the error message.Right-click on the entry and choose delete.Reboot your computer and see if the startup error returns.IMPORTANT NOTE: ise32.exe is related to the family of worms and IRC backdoor Trojans. Backdoor Trojans, IRCBots and Infostealers are very dangerous because they provide a means of accessing a computer system that bypasses security mechanisms and steal sensitive information like passwords, personal and financial data which they send back to the hacker. Remote attackers use backdoor Trojans as part of an exploit to gain unauthorized access to a computer and take control of it without your knowledge. Read Danger: Remote Access Trojans.If your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, all passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised. They should be changed by using a different computer and not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud? Although the backdoor Trojan was identified and removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume that because the backdoor Trojan has been removed the computer is now secure. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read "When should I re-format? How should I reinstall?" and "Help: I Got Hacked. Now What Do I Do?".

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/154534/keep-getting-ise32-properties-window-on-startup/
Relevancy 52.89%

When I try to install Roxio Easy Creator 9 on my Windows Vista I receive a message saying...find the dsetup.dll and change it to dsetupOLD.dll. But there is no such folder as dsetup.dll on my computer. This vistas is driving me nuts. I have never had so many problems as I have with vista. Please help. Thank you

A:Solved: When I try to install Roxio Easy Creator 9 on my Windows Vista

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-when-i-try-to-install-roxio-easy-creator-9-on-my-windows-vista.782193/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello everybody my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows with App not Calendar Windows Online Outlook syncing Calendar Calendar app I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here Prihl ste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my desktop calendar app and vice-versa when I entered an event online it also Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App appeared in my desktop app This was useful for syncing with my phone and generally accessing my calendar when not having my laptop on me This is now impossible for me to do Now they don't sync and it's quite annoying I am getting desperate and thinking of using some other app if you have tips tell me I went through this Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows - Office Support it did not solve the problem I have updates on I apply them manually I have Windows all up to date and all settings allow calendar to be synced I checked if I am signed in to the same account I only have one account in the app and the same one online Thank you in advance for any help Also I am adding a picture if it helps on the left is my calendar when I access it online on the right is my Windows App You can clearly see that there is a lot more on the right I just want the events to appear in the online calendar as well as they did before

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/39848-online-outlook-calendar-not-syncing-windows-calendar-app.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I want to sync my Windows 10 calendar with my android phone (Samsung).
Are there any ''simple'' instructions for a newbie.

A:Can I sync my Windows 10 calendar to my Android phone calendar?

Yes you can, add Microsoft account Or simply install Outlook app

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/381493-can-i-sync-my-windows-10-calendar-my-android-phone-calendar.html
Relevancy 52.46%

HelloI have been infested with Sys32 properties window which keep appearing on window start up. I have tried by Norton anti virus also but it never works. I would appeciate if you help me to solve this problem. Below is the window which appears:Sys 32 PropertiesType: ApplicationOrigin: S-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013Size: 0 bytesThanks and best regardsRajEdit: Moved topic from Introductions to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Window Sys32 Properties Appears On Opening

The System32 folder opens at startup because of a corrupt system registry value. The value could have been corrupted for a number of reasons to include malware or installing/uninstalling a program from the Internet which did not install/uninstall itself properly.Click on the link below:http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htmScroll down to #260 and click "System32 Folder Opens Upon Boot" in the right column. You will be prompted to download xp_systems32opens.vbs. Save the file to your desktop and double-click on it to run the script. Since the script modifies certain registry settings you may receive an alert from your anti-virus or any script blocking program. Ignore the warning and allow it to continue.The problem could also be caused by empty run entries in your startup shortcuts which will open the system32 folder. Check the startup run registry entries and remove those entries. See System32 Folder Opens When Logging on to Windows.These steps involves making changes in the registry. Always back up your registry before making any changes. If you are not familiar with working in the registry, then you should NOT attempt to make any changes on your own. Improper changes to the registry could adversely affect your computer and render it inoperable. ERUNT is an excellent FREE tool that allows you to to take a snapshot (backup) of your registry before making changes and restore it when needed.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/166169/window-sys32-properties-appears-on-opening/
Relevancy 52.46%

I turned on sharing for the C drive and added an Everyone group in Security to allow access to my other computer on my network. When I go to close the Properties window I a message that says "You are about to change the permissions settings on the root directory of the startup disk which can result in unexpected access problems and reduce security. Do you want to continue?".

I answered yes and it went through all the folders and gave an access denied message on system folders. After if was done I got the same message mentioned when I tried to exit the Properties window. So I removed sharing and the Everyone group. But I'm still in the same situation. I keep going through the same loop and can not exit the Properties window.

A:Can't exit Properties window for C drive after sharing

Open task manager and end the process all "explorer.exe" and "rundll32.exe"

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-exit-properties-window-for-c-drive-after-sharing.830109/
Relevancy 52.46%

Quite a bizarre one - every time I try to view the properties of any file or folder, I'm met with:

"Explorer.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x02e1415b" referenced at "0x000000000". The momory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program"

Has anyone even encountered this before? Searching the forums produced nothing.

Thank you very much for your time and effort - it's well appreciated.

A:Explorer Crashes on loading Properties Window

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyUK

Quite a bizarre one - every time I try to view the properties of any file or folder, I'm met with:

"Explorer.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x02e1415b" referenced at "0x000000000". The momory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program"

Has anyone even encountered this before? Searching the forums produced nothing.

Thank you very much for your time and effort - it's well appreciated.

Hi JohnnyUK have you seen this http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...d_stp_hwpg.asp give it a shot. Also take a look at this http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...d_stp_hwpg.asp.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/explorer-crashes-on-loading-properties-window-42813.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I've been fighting properties window since I installed window 10...
I use this function a lot. The problem is the properties window opens in the background.
So I have to minimize all the windows I have open to see the properties window.
The weird thing is the properties window is the only one that does that, When I open a new
window of anything it opens in the forground.
Is there a way to force the properties window open in the forground...Thanks...

A:How to force the properties window open in the foreground!

I fixed it.. If anyone is having this same issue... This is what I used to fix my problem... It's for Windows 7 but it applies to windows 10...
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...6-aa3364b4b1a7

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/39679-how-force-properties-window-open-foreground.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I have a large number of files which I am changing the naming convention for in the Title detail and am getting frustrated having to right click for properties and anvigate tabs ebfore being able to change each one. I can see the Title of the files in the Details view of the folder they are in, but there cannot find a way to edit them in that view other than the manner previosuly stated.

That being said, does anyone know of a workaround that would allow me to change each title without aving to jump through hoops to edit them?

Thanks in advance.

-Clockwork

A:Wish to edit detail properties of files in window

Welcome to the Forums Clockwork,

So if I get it correctly you want to rename multiple files at once?
If so, go to the folder they are located in, click anywhere in the folder, hit crtl and a at the same time to select all the files and then hit F2

After that you'll see that the name banner of the first file in the folder turned empty. You can now type the name you want it to have in, and hit enter. It will change all the files to that name, followed up by a number.
Hope that that helps!
Nommy

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/291142-wish-edit-detail-properties-files-window.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Everytime i turn on my computer Sys32 properties appears on the screen of my window, please help me solve the problem
below is the detailed discription of the problem

Sys 32 Properties

Type: Application

Origin: c-1-3-64-8794238531-8742492-9897532

Size: 0 bytes

Thank you again
so02

A:Window Sys32 Properties Appears On Opening

Have you checked to see if you are infected? Sometimes an infection will corrupt your onboard protection - so I suggest that you try these free, online scans: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/blogs/usas...?showentry=1252Also, could you please post a screen shot of what appears on your desktop? Here's a link on how to do that: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-take-and-share-a-screen-shot-in-windows/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/199886/window-sys32-properties-appears-on-opening/
Relevancy 52.03%

Only way to access it seems to be by clicking on the clock in the system tray. And it disappears too when lost focus. Is there any other way to get this window and to keep it open?

A:Can I get a shortcut to the Time/Calendar popup window

Mine stays until you click it again and it stays on top of windows.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/213562-can-i-get-shortcut-time-calendar-popup-window.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi guys I pops (deleted!?) startup 'Windows32 Properties' after window up posted this on the Software and Hardware forum but got told to try here This evening I went onto my Windows Vista laptop just to browse the internet when I noticed this message pop up straight after I had booted up I saw that it had been deleted and I have no idea why Now I m not an expert at computers but I knew this wasn t good so I clicked restore and I never saw it again However I restarted and noticed it again but I didn t click restore this time and as I went to download a file it wouldn t download something along the lines of exe couldn t be downloaded please contact administrator I don t think it can be serious because as soon as I restore it everything s back to normal but it is really annoying that after every statup this pops up Please can you help me rectify this and allow me to have a stressless time whilst browing on my laptop Thanks in advance EDIT Here is a Hijackthis log in case you need it Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files 'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?) Dell DellDock DellDock exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files DellTPad Apoint exe C Windows OEM Mon exe C Windows system igfxsrvc exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix 'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?) Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Windows System WLTRAY EXE C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader reader sl exe C Program Files Dell 'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?) MediaDirect PCMService exe C Program Files Dell DataSafe Online DataSafeOnline exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Geek Squad Online Backup GeekSquadOnlineBackup exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Users Conor Program Files DNA btdna exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERANTISPYWARE EXE C Program Files DellTPad Apntex exe C Program Files DellTPad HidFind exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Hamachi hamachi exe C Program Files Sports Interactive Football Manager fm exe C Users Conor Downloads HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google co uk ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk amp channel uk amp ibd R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google co uk ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk amp channel uk amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows32-properties-window-pops-up-after-startup-deleted.809700/
Relevancy 51.6%

All my hard drives are tested as having no errors in "scan disk", but when attempting to make new folder and "renaming it", or when attempting to do a "properties" on any of my disks ... both cause the windows browser window to crash, and disappear.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/438986-properties-selection-drive-crashes-browser-window.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi guys This evening I went after startup pops (deleted!?) window Properties' up 'Windows32 onto my Windows Vista laptop just to browse the internet when I noticed this message pop up straight after I had booted up I saw that it had been deleted and I have no idea why Now I 'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?) m not an expert at computers but I knew this wasn t good so I clicked restore and I never saw it again However I restarted and noticed it again but I didn t click restore this time and as I went to download a file it wouldn t download something along the lines of exe couldn t be downloaded please contact administrator I don t think it can be serious because as soon as I restore it everything s back to normal but it is really annoying that after every statup this pops up Please can you help me rectify this and allow me to have a stressless time whilst browing on my laptop Thanks in advance nbsp

A:'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?)

Windows32 might be malware related. You might want to post your thread in the Malware Removal section.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows32-properties-window-pops-up-after-startup-deleted.809699/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello I have two questions that are not critical to the operation of my system but has been driving me crazy in an effort to research them to no avail The only thing that I am pretty sure of is that properties window Folder dialog Extra Tabs on the it Extra Tabs on the Folder properties dialog window is a problem with the registry When I right click on a folder and then click properties the dialog window comes up with extra tabs This happens for every folder on my computer The extra tabs are the same tabs as the My Documents folder shortcut Target General and Sharing and the target window is C Documents and Settings Owner My Documents This results in Extra Tabs on the Folder properties dialog window every folder having an extra General and Sharing tab and a Target tab with the My Documents target in it Interestingly enough the virtual folder that is listed in explorer for My Documents has only tabs but the My Documents folder inside Documents and Settings Owner the actual folder itself has the extra tabs just like every other folder A possibly connected problem is that the Add Remove section of the Control Panel no longer has the install dates or useage level for most programs The dates are in the HKLM uninstall registry keys but they are not being read for some reason I have been installing and uninstalling a lot of programs mostly antivirus antispyware firewall and utility programs in an effort to clean up and speed up my computer and test a lot of different applications This effort has been dramatically successful however I am left with these two minor but annoying issues I did have an issue a couple of weeks ago with being unable to install microsoft updates which cost me many hours of research and effort with the help of Microsoft Support but I managed to fix it partly with their help but mostly with web research Ended up re-installing Office I think this is when the issue of the missing install dates started as the installed programs since this time are showing the install date Any ideas especially about the extra tabs Screenshot is attached Thank you Sybrandus

A:Extra Tabs on the Folder properties dialog window

What happens if you click on one of the superfluous tabs?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/259636/extra-tabs-on-the-folder-properties-dialog-window/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi,

Have been trying for a while to sync windows 10 calendar on my laptop with windows 10 calendar on my wife's laptop. No luck so far.

I have linked both individual windows 10 calendars with our individual google calendars, and events transfer successfully from both windows 10 calendars, through both google calendars, but will not download to the other windows 10 calendar.

Is that clear?

What I am trying to say is that I can create an event on my windows 10 calendar, it transfers to my google calendar, and then to my wife's google calendar, but it does not load on to my wife's windows 10 calendar. This works both ways.

Help will be very much appreciated. Please note that while I use my laptop a great deal I have little insight into the technicalities. It's a tool!

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/61375-how-do-i-sync-windows-10-calendar-google-calendar.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I do not like windows live mail. I find that is not very good. So I set outlook up with my hotmail account. But this has 2 seperate contact lists and 2 seperate calendars. I put my contacts into the new list, but is there any way of importing this stuff into outlook so i don't have to copy it whenever i add a new thing to the calendar?

A:can't get windows live calendar into outlook calendar

Welcome

From W Mail use file and import and export. From OUtlook, it should be the same.

Go to the bottom of this tutorial, before the comments for all the information you may need.

Windows Mail

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/92258-cant-get-windows-live-calendar-into-outlook-calendar.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30. Selecting the Calendar app isn't an option -- see the attachment. The Blackberry help and support sites are neither helpful nor supportive.

A:Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

Not really. RIM software is hard to do. Try setting up the email settings with calendat on the phone. I know that howardforums.com is the best cellular forum that may still have their RIM forum up.

I use Sunrise with Chrome, so that I can sync my iCloud Calendar.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/36556-windows-10-calendar-outlook-2013-calendar.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello i Have the above problem while I try to share a printer on a domain network.
My windows firewall (localy) is also damage, is that the problem that I have to solve first?

Windows 8  - cannot share a printer error message appears "[Window Title] Printer Properties  [Main Instruction] Printer settings could not be saved.  There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper.   [OK]

A:Windows 8 - cannot share a printer error message appears "[Window Title] Printer Properties [Main Instruction] Printer settings could not be saved. There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper. [OK]

You may need to reinstall the printer. Remove the printer driver from Control Panel\Programs and Features, then add the printer from Devices and Printers.

Please note that if the printer driver is not in the list in Devices and Printers, I suspect that the printer is currently not compatible with Windows 8. In this case I suggest you contact the printer manfuacturer for more information.
Please remember to click ?Mark as Answer? on the post that helps you, and to click ?Unmark as Answer? if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c50023fb-6450-40ee-8239-5ab532f29b7d/windows-8-cannot-share-a-printer-error-message-appears-quotwindow-title-printer-properties?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 50.74%

I really liked the calendar that came with Vista (I had home premium 64-bit) and my new computer came with 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I can't find the calendar on it. Did they take it off? It was very useful for me. If there is no calendar on 7 - is there a free download of a good one similar to the one that was on Vista (I think there might be a google one - but don't want google tracking me - so one that no one can access what my appointments are - I like my privacy).
Thank you.

A:[SOLVED] is there a calendar on windows 7 like vista?

Personally, I use Rainlendar.
Rainlendar homepage.

If you started using it, and decide to switch to another, the files it uses for saving things in is compatible with quite a few other calendar programs as well.

There are several skins to choose from.. You can resize the objects etc.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-is-there-a-calendar-on-windows-7-like-vista-504158.html
Relevancy 50.74%

HP Pavilion dv Home Premium Bought January not sure if I have Vista update can't access System Properties to find out My issues started last night I noticed that my Sidebar was showing but nothing was in it I went to properties and there were no gadgets listed I tried downloading a new gadget but it wouldn't load I restored my computer to days ago Still had volume? window flashes access System Can't Properties, closed Shadow the same problem I also realized today that I have no access to Admin functions I can't right click my Computer icon and access system Can't access System Properties, window flashes closed Shadow volume? properties I can't get the update Windows icon to check or update my windows I can't access quot User Groups quot from the control panel Also I have been getting two error messages consistently The Volume Shadow Copy service used by System Restore is not working For more information view the event log x Please close System Restore and try again AND MMC cannot open file c Windows System CompMgmt msc I did go to the run window and ran the following net user Can't access System Properties, window flashes closed Shadow volume? administrator active yes I restarted and the Admin account loaded HOWEVER when I went to see the sidebar again it was empty and I had no access to system functions I am at a complete loss Can't access System Properties, window flashes closed Shadow volume? as to what to do I noticed that the computer has some of the symptoms of the Conficker virus but I have a good protector and I scanned my system and it said it was virus free That is at least enough information to get started Thank you in advance for any help you can offer short of reinstalling Vista I am out of ideas -Kat

A:Can't access System Properties, window flashes closed Shadow volume?

I solved this by downloading the second Vista patch and reinstalling it.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/231574-cant-access-system-properties-window-flashes-closed-shadow-volume.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello I'm not really new to this vista System window desktop Personalize and disabled!! Properties, on control panel experience and all i have no serious problems encountered before aside from a few lags in the system when it starts or opens an application but just recently well yesterday I tried opening my system properties to run my OS in very minimal visual effects since it was running a little slow again I was not able to open the thing after right clicking the properties window in Computer also i have tried going to control panel but the only thing i can see after i click on the control panel button is a window with an empty space named windows explorer and it suddenly closed after like a second or so also i tried also opening my quot personalize quot on the desktop and it has the same response as with my control panel what probably is the problem with my computer i System Properties, Personalize window on desktop and control panel disabled!! read that it could be a malware but my anti-virus could not detect anything at all

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/system-properties-personalize-window-on-desktop-and-control-panel-disabled-339491.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Is there any legit free tool that will let you change the images in the properties of my computer?

(I found one that let me do the below but it came from an unreliable source)

A:Solved: Windows 7 Computer Properties Tool

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/20022-oem-information-create-add.html#post583820

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-windows-7-computer-properties-tool.904936/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi I ve purchased a new PC with Windows My old one had Windows XP I m having quite a challenge adapting to Windows can t find what I need without having to search all over the system amp on the internet For now I need help on removing certain information - for lack of a better explanation In Windows XP I would insert the path of a document by clicking on quot insert quot quot properties Solved: document word 7 Windows auto text quot quot header footer quot then quot filename and path quot I thought I did the Solved: Windows 7 word document properties correct thing in the word document in windows but instead I wound up creating data info that I don Solved: Windows 7 word document properties t want don t know how Solved: Windows 7 word document properties to remove it because I can t find what I did to set it up in the first place It prints a separate page after each document finishes printing amp it has the following info to name a few filename directory template title subject author keywords comments creation date Any help is appreciated Thank you nbsp

Relevancy 50.31%

Running Vista 64 bit SP2, Sidebar calendar appears as a orange square. See Attachment

Relevancy 49.88%

When I go into the Task Bar and Startup Properties Window, and try to select which Task Bar icon I want to hide or show, I then select the "Apply" button, it will freeze, and when I select to close the window, Windows Explorer. exe will shutdown, and then open back up, and I have to restart/Reboot my pc, but the selection of hiding or showing the icon still is not applied. Is there a solution or a fix for this issue?

A:[SOLVED] Task Bar and Start up Properties windows keeps freezing

Go to Start/Run and type SFC /scannow and press enter. Put the XP CD in and it will take any files that are missing from the CD.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-task-bar-and-start-up-properties-windows-keeps-freezing-584949.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I thought my orginal problem with EZ Creator was solved when at last I could find my files (with your help) but not so. If I click on Show All Files - I can see my files but can not add them to make my cd, I get: (The "C:\Program Files\Morpheus\My Shared Folder\Blake Shelton-The Baby.mp3" file has an unrecognized file extension. Valid extensions are .WAV and .MP3. Please Select a file with .WAV or .MP3 file extension.) I get this message every time I click on any song at all. My files are MP3 files.
If I Click on Show Files - CDDA and Audio Files, like I always used to do, then my files are not there.
Can't anything ever be simple?
I would appreciated any suggestions on how to fix this.
Thanks, Darlene

A:EZ Creator 4 Problems AGAIN-Please Help

Darlene
Do not do much music burning but do have EZ Creator 4. If you click any of these mp3's do they open properly in your media player? Which media player are they associated with and if not WMP then try in WMP? Also do you have the install CD for EZ creator 4?

Dave

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ez-creator-4-problems-again-please-help.111080/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello,

There was a app named Windows Calendar in Windows Vista, but Microsoft removed it in Windows 7. So i got the app. from somewhere and I want Windows Calendar to be the default calendar app. in Windows 7. How to set it ?

I want to sync my Windows Calendar & my Nokia device using Nokia Ovi Suite, but it just keeps on saying that Outlook or Windows Calendar must be installed in order to sync calendar. Please tell me how to set it to be default calendar app.

Please help.

Thanks.

A:How to set Windows Calendar as default calendar ?

Read this

Windows Calendar - Import into Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/68723-how-set-windows-calendar-default-calendar.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I am trying to make a HP PC Recovery DVD, but when I put in my new blank DVD, it says it is not blank and will not let my write the files to the disc. What should I do?

Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hp-pc-recovery-dvd-creator-problems.283384/
Relevancy 49.45%

I have been trying to burn a cd for the last couple of hours using easy creator 5.0 basic, when open it up, I keep getting this message saying "easy cd creator engine initialization has failed: (Could not inizialize the engine). What is the problem??? Please help!!!!!!!!

Relevancy 49.45%

Please help! Every time I try to install a software program from a cd rom, an "installing easy cd creator 5" window pops up and I'm prevented from installing the software. Since having Windows XP, I've since uninstalled and removed easy cd creator 5 from my computer--or so I think.
Not being able to install any type of software is beggining to be a real pain!

Thanks in advance

Relevancy 49.45%

I have been using Windvd Creator 2 to author and burn dvds - I have completed 30 of them from home movies, but am having problems now. It goes through the whole process of making the movie, format, erase, and burn, then ejects the dvd, but nothing is on it and the software locks up. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling the software, cleaning up my hard drive, using dvd + and -, to no avail. Please help!

A:Windvd Creator 2 problems

In cases like this it's best to check for recent additions and/or updates to your rig.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windvd-creator-2-problems.659594/
Relevancy 49.02%

I just got a new Sony Vaio. It seems like it started to stop working. Everytime I start up my laptop, Windows kept telling me that the calendar is not working. Please tell me how to get this problem fixed?

Relevancy 49.02%

Hi I ve been working with the Jewel Case Creator a lot and suddenly it has changed and I m not sure how to fix it My problem is the template for the CD Labels the circle It used to work fine Now when I set up a label it looks great on screen But if I do a print preview it looks like of my label is off the page the whole label is moved to the right side of the page Finally when I print the label the label prints exactly where it should right in the center of my Avery label but it fails to print the that was missing from the print preview If I try any other label choice it still throws the image in Creator Adaptec's CD Creator EZ Case Jewel way off to the right in the print preview I know that I have the right labels selected in my Jewel Case Creator in Adaptec's EZ CD Creator print setup and I Jewel Case Creator in Adaptec's EZ CD Creator have tried to make others work including plain paper but they still won t line up The Roxio website won t help because the software was bundled with an IBM pc and so far IBM has not been able to help Has anyone had this problem I Jewel Case Creator in Adaptec's EZ CD Creator would love to hear from you if you can help Thanks Dave L nbsp

A:Jewel Case Creator in Adaptec's EZ CD Creator

Welcome to the board Dave. The most simple fix is to uninstall the Adaptec software and reinstall it. Since everything was working fine before it would seem that restoring the defaults would get it working for you the way it was.

Perhaps someone with more experience with the Adaptec label maker could give you a more direct fix so you donít have to reinstall every time you get it messed up. Iíve used it a few times but never got to where I had to troubleshoot.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/jewel-case-creator-in-adaptecs-ez-cd-creator.46533/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello CReator CD Win problems (Burning Easy CDs) ME I am new to this web site I Easy CD CReator Win ME problems (Burning CDs) know little about computers What I have learned is piecemeal and often my terminology is wrong or I don t understand certain terminology and basic concepts Sometimes I do I own an HP Pavilion PC Model C with Intel Pentium R III MHz processor MB SDRAM GB It runs Win ME for OS It has a Samsung CD ROM SC- and a TEAC CD-W E I use Roxio Easy CD Creator replaced the it came with to try to solve the problem with no success So here are the multiple problems that I have experienced for years now When I first used my computer everything ran smooth and fine and I was able to burn CDs I tend to trade a lot of music legally the bands I listen to jambands allow it Once I started downloading extra software updates etc I began to have serious problems Either the CDs could not finalize had errors would jam in the copying process or would finalize but no sound would come out on playback Everything I tried to fix the problem failed I tried getting updates downloading drivers patches etc uninstalling the software and reinstalling it etc Then one day I decided to do a hardboot is that the correct terminology I mean to say that I wiped out the hard drive and reinstalled the OS as it was in its original condition using the recovery discs that came with the computer That is the only thing that fixed the problem Once again for a while I could burn again But soon after as I downloaded software updates added new hardware etc I ran across the same problems again Incidentally I have had the same problem with inability to download stalls that I have heard others have huge problems with my printer HP Deskjet C and something called the MKW compression tool a free download to convert shn files to wav files It s always the same symptomalogy inability to find a solution other than the hardboot solution which does work Is there anything I can do Is Roxio Easy CD Creator absolute garbage or HP deskjet C discontinued or Windows ME I suspect ME had huge production bugs and that they never tested it compatibility with other software downloads etc and that they stopped working on it before they could fix its problems Am I right Or are there solutions explanations for all my troubles Should I can I update to XP which I have at work and is an absolute charm LOVE IT with this computer Is it worth it or should I just buy another computer I m eager to learn Any help is appreciated Hope this makes sense JF nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

I have searched the CD problems Creator Easy Major forums for answers but it seems everyone has very specific Major Easy CD Creator problems problems with their Easy CD Creator software My apologies for the repetitiveness of the issues I m having I m running an old computer that a friend made for himself and then gave me a couple of years ago My operating system is Windows I have a G harddrive and MB RAM and Pentium processor I finally decided to invest in an external CD-RW drive in the hopes that one day I d get a new computer and be able to transfer files easily on CD-R s I had to buy on Ebay as I needed one with a parallel port It came bundled with Easy CD Creator which I upgraded to Easy CD Creator I have tried and gone through about CD-R s at this point in an attempt to create an Audio CD The program goes through the buffering process and then continues to tell me it s quot writing quot only to hang and eventually come up with a quot Not responding quot message when I look at the task list I changed the buffering speed to x and that didn t help I ve also tried creating data CD s with a little more luck but not terribly so It creates the CD but the issue I m having is that when I try to open up the email archives I ve written to the CD I used Eudora I get access errors that say quot file may be read-only quot How can I correct this so that I may look at the archives in Eudora without the constant as in every seconds error messages until eventually I have to close the program by end the task on the task list Any help you may have would be much appreciated nbsp

A:Major Easy CD Creator problems

Parallel port CD-RW drives are ancient technology. They're not made anymore, and the one you have is likely several years old. It may be defective. I suggest you buy an IDE drive before wasting any more CDs or spending any more time and frustration on the one you have. Very fast drives cost very little money now.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/major-easy-cd-creator-problems.127522/
Relevancy 48.59%

I'm not sure what's wrong, but recently whenever I'm trying to burn my files onto a CD, an error messages appears:

F: LG CD-RW CED-8083B ("Seek, synch, ATIP, or mechinal positoning error.")

I have Window XP and a Compaq Presario. It was on Window ME, but I've upgraded it to XP. The F drive can read CDs perfectly fine. I was even able to burn at least one CD, after rebooting the computer to try to correct the error. Later on, the error came back.

I'm not sure if this might be related to my problem, but I'm also having some issues with some adwares.

(I'm posting here, because for some reasons I'm unable to post in the Roxio's forum.)

Thanks for the help.

A:Problems with Easy Media Creator 7

Might be worth your while to try updating the drivers available here http://www.cdrom-drivers.com/drivers/21/21265.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-easy-media-creator-7.231610/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hp computer, Windows 7 added recently and removed Vista.

Roxio loaded on computer and it shows the Roxio files on my desktop.

It is located on c drive in Program files. I can see all the files...but the Icon for Roxio on My desk top when you click on it just open to the files.
When I click on the Icon the program will open not properly where I can use it.

When you click Start and click on Programs you can open the Cineplayer part of Roxio and it opens up ok but the other part of Roxio don't open up like Cineplayer...like I said the rest of Roxio opens to the folders which all make up Roxio. Any suggestion on how to make Roxio work correctly?

A:Roxio Creator 2009 problems

I believe Roxio Creator 2009 software requires an uninstall, reinstall if you upgrade from Vista to Windows 7. If you had the software installed before you upgraded, you'll have to uninstall it, then reinstall it in order for all parts of it to work correctly.

If you did not have it on the computer when you had Vista, or if you uninstalled it before you upgraded, I would still perform an uninstall, reinstall of the software, just to make sure something didn't get screwed up in the installation.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/roxio-creator-2009-problems.887938/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi, i'm using to Roxio 7.5 to edit my home video footage, my camcorder records directly to dvd-ram format and i can't get roxio to recognise my footage when i plug my camcorder via usb or insert the dvd-ram disc straight into the drive. Is there a way to transfer a VRO file to VBO? Or am i doing something completely wrong?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/roxio-media-creator-7-5-problems.357625/
Relevancy 48.16%

hello everybody actually im having this kind of 'maybe' weird problems but im hoping someone will gonna help me to solve this problems or at least give me some advice when i use my laptop last night this problems with [SOLVED] starting window problems occur it starts well in the beginning such as the log on screen appeared normally after i entered my laptop password the starts windows sound is heard commonly this will be the time when we waiting for all the programs to open automatically such as the windows taskbar antivirus object dock or anything in desktop unfortunately this time only wallpaper came out i have been waiting about minutes for all the application to came out but it doesn't i can only move the 'mouse' around but cannot click anything right-click is also not working after i click the taskbar key in keyboard nothing happened so the last thing i can ONLY do is open [SOLVED] problems with window starting the task manager from the [SOLVED] problems with window starting process tab i can see the system running well but the antivirus object dock and every application that usually automatically starts when we open computer does not run at all so i have to open all my programs manually using task manager why is this happening this problems continued till now i already check msconfig to make sure everything is going on well and it does what should i do to make everything goes normally please do anybody can help me please im begging for an answer sorry for my bad english if you wanna help but dont understand my question please inform me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

A:[SOLVED] problems with window starting

Next time you open task manager, click on file, new task, and type explorer.exe Maybe that's what you were looking for (just a guess).
Anyway there's a variety of reasons why explorer may not start. Malware could render it unusable, a startup program is failing to load, registry errors, etc... Do you recall installing anything prior to this starting?
Not sure how to troubleshoot the various scenario, but if you go to the event viewer (control panel, administrative tools, event viewer), look in the event log and system log (double-click each event and use the arrow up and down to browse the events) and see if it says anything is failing to load. If it spots something amiss, try using msconfig (start, run, msconfig - if it doesn't work, go to C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries and run msconfig) to disable it at startup (just temporarily for diagnosis) then work from there.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-problems-with-window-starting-376413.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi please bear with me as this is my first post.

I am having problems trying to reinstall Roxio Easy Media Creator 10. I have followed the uninstall instructions on their website but am still having problems.

On their site they say to remove ALL references to Roxio and Sonic. After trying this several times with no real success l ran an advanced search to see if there were any other references l may have missed.

l have found a whole bunch of folders called amd64_microsoft-windows-sonic-

I am running a Pentium E6600 and wonder if it is safe to remove these files

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

A:Easy Media Creator 10 Reinstall Problems

I'd suggest not being too agressive with manual file removal because it can be difficult to tell what's needed and what's not.

It sounds like there's a problem with Roxio that makes you contemplate a reinstall as a possible fix. What is that underlying issue which you'd like to fix? If you provide more detail about that, someone might be able to help.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/221479-easy-media-creator-10-reinstall-problems.html
Relevancy 48.16%

When using the MyDVD 9 part of Easy Media, I get a C++ Runtime Error. Any suggestions how to fix this?

I am not real happy with Roxio. I am a football coach who needs a program that:
(1) rips video off DVD's;
(2) has some basic authoring tools (add music, text)
(3) Can burn to a 4 stack DVD burner.

Really could use some help if there is a program & company more dependable than Roxio. I just bought the program 2 months ago and they want $35 for tech support!!!

A:Problems with Roxio Easy Media Creator

Here is a Roxio forum that is very usefull for info and problems.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-roxio-easy-media-creator.605682/
Relevancy 48.16%

arialbluebold italic
Lost this program after a crash, it came with the PC. The company said they don't provide help with this version any more, I would have to upgrade for
$69 bucks or I could go scratch. Now I'm screwed because I don't have a disk or anything to reload with. Nice HUH! Any help or sugg. out there, advise to my email please...........

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-roxio-easy-cd-creator-5-software.348378/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello, Is anyone having problems with Roxio E-Creator 5 Platinum
and windows XP? I have had alot of bugs with it. It will burn cd's
fine sometimes then other times it hangs. It will go through the
burning process to 100% and says it finalizing and just sit there.
I have updated it with the XP update and the 5.02c update for
drive support. I try several different burners and it acts up diffrently with each. My system runs slick with no problems. Thats
the only thing I have had problems with so far. Just wondered
if anyone else is have any problem.

Thanks!

Relevancy 48.16%

I want to boot my laptop from a CD with Win SE on it so that I can use DriveImage to backup the creating Creator 6 Problems CD Classic with bootable hard disk My laptop is running Win K and the backup hard disk is a USB hard drive I am using Roxio Easy CD Creator which allows you to create a bootable CD I define the project as all the files from the Win SE startup floppy use the floppy boot image as the boot file then copy over about M of the drive image files When I create the bootable CD I get an quot invalid system disk quot message or a quot file I O quot error message that prompts me to insert another CD and press any key BTW I can boot from the drive image CD directly but I need to use the Win files to add USB CD support I ve tried a few variation on Roxio -- emulate a M floppy emulate a hard disk or no emulation with no success I ve also tried changing the CD format from Juliet to ISO Some online info suggested changing the sector size from to All I get is the error message So maybe here is some insight If I burn the CD Problems creating bootable CD with Creator Classic 6 without the drive image files it boots Obviously in Problems creating bootable CD with Creator Classic 6 this case it easily maps as a MB floppy So it must be something about having Problems creating bootable CD with Creator Classic 6 greater than MB of files The Roxio help files imply this should be doable yet I can t get it to work Any insight on why it fails and how to make it work nbsp

A:Problems creating bootable CD with Creator Classic 6

Are you adding the extra files to the boot image file or just to the CD. You want to add them to the cd not to the boot image. If you add them to the image file and it's ends up larger than 1.44 meg it will error out on you. It sounds like you are doing it correctly but I just want to make sure. I have made several emergency CD's with easy cd creator. The files I add to the project do not contain the files from the boot floppy. Those files will be burned as part of the boot image files and you don't need to copy them again. When you select use floppy drive emulation you should also see a box with the path to the bootimage. You just click browse and go to the floppy. ECDC will copy the files from the floppy to creat the bootimage. It will show up on the cd as bootcat.bin or something. After that you can fill up the CD and then burn it. If you have a cd-rw I would use it for testing, saves on the coasters.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problems-creating-bootable-cd-with-creator-classic-6.17702/
Relevancy 47.73%

SYSTEM Window redrawing Scrolling Solved: - problems keeps INFORMATION OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Version Service Pack Build OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation Sysytem Name HOME-PC System Manufacurer K UNF System Model K Upgrade-NF System Type X -based PC Processor x Family Model Stepping AuthenticAMD Mhz BIOS Version Date American Megatrends Inc P SMBIOS Version Windows Directory I WINDOWS System Directory I Solved: Scrolling problems - Window keeps redrawing WINDOWS system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United Kingdom Hardware Abstract Layer Version quot xpsp - quot User Name HOME-PC Lee Time Zone GMT Standard Time Total Physical Memory MB Available Physical Memory MB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File I pagefile sys Can any one help me with the problem I am having Each time I scroll down in a window on line or off the page being displayed doesn t scroll smoothly but appears to be being redrawn causing an irregular display It has coincided with the display of my desktop icons appearing enlarged resulting in me having to adjust the Screen Resolution in the desktop properties box I have had a look at the refresh rates for my monitor Philips c and these all seem to be set correctly I went into quot System Info quot clicked on quot Components quot and then on quot Problem Devices quot and was presented with this message Device NVIDIA GeForce FX LE Microsoft Corporation PNP Device ID PCI VEN DE amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV A amp E DECCC amp amp Error Code This device cannot start The problem was first noticable a couple of days ago after I tried to use a discarded monitor DIXONS which was a widescreen This had power problems after a couple of days so I returned to using my Philips monitor A day or so later I was experiencing this issue PLEASE HELP nbsp

Relevancy 47.73%

I use XP Pro - works perfectly. Several months ago, using MKLC, I created a 2nd keyboard ("English-Custom") along with a Language Bar to toggle between my reg keyboard and the new English-Custom Keyboard - worked great.

Today I needed to charge a key in the Custom Keybrd, so I brought it up in MKLC, modified it, gave it a new name (mistake??) of "English-Custom Custom" and saved it. Now

(a) the Language Bar only shows the old "Custom" and I can't get the new "Custom-Custom" into the Language Bar. I can find the file for the new "Custom-Custom" under My Docutments (where its name is "layout03") but can't get into the Language Bar, BUT IN THE MEANTIME...
( I somehow lost the Language Bar completely and can't get it back at all. HELP!

Thanks.

A:MKLC - Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator problems

Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Regional and Language Options. On the Languages tab, under Text services and input languages, click Details. Under Preferences, click Language Bar. Select the Show the Language bar on the desktop check box.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/211643/mklc-microsoft-keyboard-layout-creator-problems/