Windows Support Forum

Solved: Cannot install Adobe Flash Player--Am I in the Correct Forum

Q: Solved: Cannot install Adobe Flash Player--Am I in the Correct Forum

Operating System WinXP home IE 6

I ran a Secunia system scan which advised upgrading to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player 9 and I uninstalled the existing version before installing the newest version as instructed. However Adobe will not alloiw me to download the latest version? This problem as even affected my ability to post in the forum ie asked me log in again which has never happened before.

I am not even sure if I am in the correct forum for help! Please advise!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Solved: Cannot install Adobe Flash Player--Am I in the Correct Forum

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Solved: Cannot install Adobe Flash Player--Am I in the Correct Forum

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cannot-install-adobe-flash-player-am-i-in-the-correct-forum.704950/
Relevancy 95.89%

Many websites I use (bank, credit card companies, Nextiva fax) keep telling me I need to install latest version of Flash Player. Finally managed to get it downloaded and a message saying "install successful." Ver 12 is listed in programs. However, I still get the message "latest version of flash player required--download here." I click the link but nothing happens. Since it is already installed that seemed to make sense.
I run Windows 7 Professional 64-bit and prefer to use IE (latest version) or Firefox. In the past I had Google Chrome installed but it seemed to cause various problems with my PC. Once I uninstalled Chrome all my problems went away.
I am running Bitdefener Anti-Virus Plus. HELP !

Relevancy 95.89%

I've never had a problem viewing videos on Firefox but now I'm told I need to install Adobe Flash Player - but I'm unable to.

I did a system search for AFP but nothing shows up. Does this mean I don't have it on my computer??? How could I see videos before this past week but can't now?

I have no problems with IE, which I use occasionally but Firefox is my favorite.

Thanks for your help.

Relevancy 95.89%

I ve spent a LOT of time looking up this answer and no luck so far Flash I Adobe can't Solved: Why Player? install I go to download flash player from adobe and it downloads fine I open the download does the Solved: Why can't I install Adobe Flash Player? same with admin privileges and it tells me my security settings prevent the file from being downloaded To me this suggested my internet settings were screwed up so I went to control panel and reset them then set it Solved: Why can't I install Adobe Flash Player? to medium high security with option to download files set to enable This did not work and it seems like the only solution Adobe and anyone else suggests Right now my work around was installing flash add-ons for firefox through the firefox add-ons menu and I can watch youtube videos and use flash apps yes internet explorer still has no flash and sometimes my computer will stop responding and then when I restart windows explorer the flash player symbol shows up on an application tab with no title and no options when I right click it If it helps any computer specs are Solved: Why can't I install Adobe Flash Player? just updated on here and I am having issues updating java s virtual machine yet java is running fine I assume a background program is using it when I try and update causing the failure there Desktop Specs OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista amp Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor AMD Athlon tm X Dual Core Processor x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTek Computer INC NODUSM Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Updated and Enabled Thank you in advance for your time and help nbsp

Relevancy 95.89%

Been trying to install Adobe Flash Player for about hours just so I can stream games on my new rig I am so furious right now that my indexed pc can't install stupid adobe flash player I have done every single possible thing I have read on the internet to try and resolve this problem but nothing works Even tried calling adobe but they wanted for assistance with flash player Sorry for the tension I am just getting so sick of this it took me hours to put the Can't install flash adobe on player IE. [SOLVED] pc together and I've spent longer than that just trying to get adobe installed Java [SOLVED] Can't install adobe flash player on IE. also will not install I got flash player to install for mozilla which wont work for the streaming program But when I have pandora open in full screen if I try to drag it to my other monitor it will drop the tab and re maximize it Like it's hard to explain but [SOLVED] Can't install adobe flash player on IE. there is definitely something wrong with it

A:[SOLVED] Can't install adobe flash player on IE.

This is what I have for troubleshooting Flash Flash Player games, video, or audio don't work | Windows this one may help with program install problems Error and this one for troubleshooting in Firefox Firefox Web Browser

You could try the Java downloads from Old Version of Java Download - OldApps.com just ensure you select the correct version for either a 32 or 64 bit browser or both.

Favourite when difficulties in downloading/installing any program is to try it in Safe Mode with Networking via F8 on bootup, but it could just as easily be your AV.

Hope this will be of some help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/solved-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-on-ie-655319.html
Relevancy 95.89%

I can't access some videos or other things and one site said install Adobe Flash Player, but it will not install. I have been trying different things Some times it says it's installed, but it's not. Then it will says turn off internet explorer and I have no idea how to do that without turning off the computer and that wont work. I have been at it for hours since yesterday. I need very simple instructions, I am so frustrated. I need help. I don't want google chrome with it either. Thanks

Relevancy 95.03%

I am unable to install flash player. I have gone through all the troubleshooting provided on their site, uninstalled and re-installed flash, (it says flash player 9 installed, but when I go to a site which requires a flash player, I get the notice that adobe flash player is not installed). Win XP Home SP2, Pentium 4, 3 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM. For the hijackthis log, please see the following thread on which I had posted for another issue.
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/623126-slow-computer.html

Many thanks.

Relevancy 95.03%

Windows XP Home SP3 on a PC

My Adobe Flash Player wasn't working in IE7 or Firefox so I followed the instructions on this forum to remove it and re-install but all that I keep getting is the installer and not the Flash Player itself.
I also saw mentioned not to use the installer but I don't know how to avoid that.
Every link that I follow from this forum takes me to the installer.

Please show me where the Flash Player is to get just that.
Also - if I need to use the installer which one is the right one (I see 2 different ones.)

And - while I'm asking - do I also need the Adobe Shockwave and where do I get that?
Thanks!

Relevancy 95.03%

I need to run this to play videos etc sent to me on Facebook and youtube videos but whenever I download and install it, I'm still alerted that I don't have the latest version.

I've installed it numerous times now and get the successful install message on the Adobe website but it's still not having it. I've rebooted too after each installation

Anyone know what the problem could be???

A:Solved: Adobe Flash Player install problem

try this. go to your add/remove programs and look for adobe flash player 9 active x 3.04 mb. if its listed u have it but its not working right. if not try this go to www.softwarepatch.com and look under software. look for adobe flash player 9 active x stand alone version. download and install it then check your add/remove programs again. it should then be listed and u should be good to go. if its listed in your add/remove programs now it might not say how many mbs. if thats the case just remove it and install the one i mentioned. hope this helps u.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-install-problem.695974/
Relevancy 95.03%

Recently tried to start using Mozilla Firefox. Went to Pandora radio. Message there read upgrade browser or Adobe Flash player. So I tried and I think I just needed to install a plug in for firefox. What I did was uninstall flash player and tried to start over. Now I have tried using the flash player uninstaller and retrying to install, and it always gets to about 7% and stops. I get a message saying cannot locate verifiable source. Any help on this problem will be appreciated.

A:Solved: Adobe Flash player wont install

hiya,try a system restore back to a date before the trouble,Go to start>accessories>system tools>system restore,

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-wont-install.1075325/
Relevancy 95.03%

Hi. For the past week I have run into problems viewing several websites that I/my kids frequent due to a notice that I need to install the new Adobe Flash Player. I bet I have installed it 8 or 10 times, it says it is successful, but when I try to access the website again, I get the same message. The version I seem to have on my system is the same version I have been attempting to download, but something apparently isn't getting registered. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong? I feel crippled--one of the websites I can't get to is one I need for work...

Relevancy 95.03%

Howdy folks Many programmes I go into say Adobe Flash Player is required I have spent many hours trying to install this required programme but flash player...HELP! to Adobe [SOLVED] Unable install no matter which way I try the following notice always comes up on my screen THIS PROGRAMME HAS BEEN BLOCKED - YOUR ADMINISTRATOR SET POLICY TO BLOCK THIS PROGRAMME - ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORP - UNTRUSTED PUBLISHER I have tried to install Adobe Flash Player with Windows Firewall disabled - I have set the control to ALLOW this programme on my Norton Antivirus software and I have also disabled my user account control but the same notice always appears I am using the administrator account on my computer and thought as such I should be able to allow or disallow programmes apparently not Help Bearing [SOLVED] Unable to install Adobe flash player...HELP! in mind I am a senior citizen who has just about got to grips with using a computer if you can help replies using the simplest of terms would be much appreciated - thank you I am running Windows Vista Texas rose

A:[SOLVED] Unable to install Adobe flash player...HELP!

I'm not on Vista right now, so I can't check if this works, but this applies to XP.
On XP Pro, run group policy (start, run, then type gpedit.msc). Navigate to "User Configuration", "Administrative Templates", "Windows Components", "Internet Explorer", "Administrator Approved Controls". If you double click Shockwave Flash, you can set the policy to enabled or disabled.
I can't tell if that would work on Vista, but you can try; and XP Home doesn't have group policy.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-unable-to-install-adobe-flash-player-help-319730.html
Relevancy 87.29%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2815 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 940886 MB, Free - 891582 MB; D: Total - 12879 MB, Free - 1571 MB;
Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION, 2A99
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

My desktop computer is running quite slow, so I am checking all of the software that I have installed to see if something might be causing the problem. Do I need the above items please? I have Foxit Reader and I am running a free Office Suite called Open Office.

Thank you for reading this.

Kind regards

Nanof2

A:Solved: Do I need Adobe Air, Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader, please?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-do-i-need-adobe-air-adobe-flash-player-and-adobe-reader-please.1110400/
Relevancy 86%

Can not install Adobe Flash Player with IE 8 under XP

I get a message:
Installation encountered errors
Failed to initialize

A:Can not install Adobe Flash Player with IE 8 under XP

Try installing Flash in Safe Mode. However, the Windows Installer service will not start in Safe Mode.

Download SafeMSI. This will enable the Windows Installer service in Safe Mode.

Be sure to run the program while in Safe Mode.

Then, try installing Flash again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-not-install-adobe-flash-player-with-ie-8-under-xp.1031268/
Relevancy 86%

Please help i have tried every possible way to install the new adobe flash update including installing the google chrome. Still no luck any video will not work

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/adobe-flash-player-will-not-install-537346.html
Relevancy 86%

I play fram town over on facebook. I have been playing just fine for a few weeks with no problem. Now when I go to play I gt a message telling me to update flash player. I go to the adobe site and download it and successfully install the flash player.

I go back to farm town and sometimesI gt the same message or it will work fine until I log off and log back in, then I have to go thru the same process all over again.

Has anyonelse had this problem? I am running Internet explorer 8, and yes this happened before I upgrade IE from 7 to 8

I also have the same flash problem on everything i go to in IE. not just farmtown.
I run vista on my computer.-

I can play the game just fine on Firefox, but I don't really care too much for it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-install-adobe-flash-player.828454/
Relevancy 86%

Please help me..why can't i install flash player for windows 7? every time I'm going to download it,it shows the source file could not be read bla blah,why??? HELPPPPPPPP...don't even have old adobe flash drive..

A:Can't install adobe flash player

Download it from filehippo
Download Flash Player 10.1.102.64 (IE) - FileHippo.com (For Internet Explorer)
Download Flash Player 10.1.102.64 (Non-IE) - FileHippo.com (For other Browsers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/129441-cant-install-adobe-flash-player.html
Relevancy 86%

Every time I go onto YOUtube I get an error saying i Have to install Adobe flashplayer 10. I've done this several times and each time I still get an error message. I have uninstalled all other adobe applications I have except Adobe Reader 9.

When I install Flashplayer I get a message saying it has been installed. Then when I go on to Youtube I get a message asking me if I want to install Adobe Flashplayer.

I am Using Firefox 3.6 and windows XPsp3.

How do I fix this?

Relevancy 86%

Help i were prompted to upgrade adobe flashplayer from my older version to 10 and it wont install at all. I have tried everything made sure all my updates are up to date. Any suggestions would be grateful, am running vista service pack 2.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic , Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) M CPU 530 @ 1.73GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 1014 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family, 320 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 76316 MB, Free - 55352 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 30D8, KBC Version 83.0E
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

A:help i cant install adobe flash player 10

Try downloading/installing it from here.

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-10.1008965/
Relevancy 86%

I've been prompted several times telling me to d/l the
Adobe Flash Player.

I can't. No error message. Just nothing when I click download.

I use CA anti virus. Windows XP home.

Could CA be the culprit.

What else ??

Thanks in advance,

IJ

A:Can't install Adobe Flash Player 10.012.036

You need to uninstall the old version of Flash before installing the new version. The Flash Uninstaller is at this link.http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewConten...rnalId=tn_14157

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/192887/cant-install-adobe-flash-player-10012036/
Relevancy 86%

I am having a terrible time trying to install Adobe Flash Player When I went to YouTube it told me that not install Adobe will Flash Player I either had Java disabled or Adobe Flash Player will not install needed to install the latest Adobe FP Java is enabled so I tried to download FP from Adobe s site and it fails with the following Registering C WINDOWS system Macromed Flash Flash c ocx It says failed to install and directs me to Adobe s site for troubleshooting I have tried their recommendations twice and it still won t install I am on Windows XP When I started I was on IE thenm went to Firefox- same problem I then went back to IE - same problem I used a registry cleaner twice still won t install at all I have tried to go back to IE but it too now won t install The only other thing is that someone just gave me this computer and she told me that she had FP under IE and it worked perfectly fine However before giving it to me she deleted programs and upgraded to IE for me So since I ve had it it s never worked Is it possble she deleted something that is causing the problem I have already went and downloaded ocx files- still won t install I would really appreciate any help I have been trying to downlaod FP for over two weeks Thank you

A:Adobe Flash Player will not install

You have to uninstall the old version of Flash using the tool at this link. Then you install the new version. http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/266788/adobe-flash-player-will-not-install/
Relevancy 86%

For some reason my Adobe Flash Player for Firefox stopped working. I followed Adobe's instructions and removed the original file. Since then I have tried numerous times to download and install it again, but no matter what I try, I can't install it.

After I go to "install it", I get a message to close Firefox which I do, and then do the install. It says the install is completed, but it isn't.

Please help as I can't watch flash files anymore.

Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-get-adobe-flash-player-to-install.747043/
Relevancy 86%

I need help installing adobe flash player. Every time i try to install it it says Adobe flash player installer has encountered an problem and needs to close.sorry for the inconvenience . I've spent a lot of time searching Google for answers to the problem, but it seems the only answers I find involve flash player update trouble. I'm not trying to update an existing flash player, I'm trying to install flash player in the first place. Help would be greatly appreciated!

A:I can't install adobe flash player.

Have a look at the Adobe Troubleshooter; http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help...ms-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_header

If you are trying the install via the main Adobe website, and it isn't working, have a look at the section headed 'Download issues' and the paragraph beginning 'Progress bar hangs during download / Unable to connect to server / Unable to download metafile'.

There are links in that paragraph to .exe versions of the plugins which you download and doubleclick to install (having closed your browser(s) first).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player.1070526/
Relevancy 86%

I have Windows XP. I am unable to install flash player. I have gone through all the troubleshooting provided on their site, uninstalled and re-installed flash, (it says flash player 9 installed, but when I go to a site which requires a flash player, I get the notice that adobe flash player is not installed. I have tried using the uninstaller that is available from the Adobe site. I have followed this link http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...4157&sliceId=2 which asked me to look in the registry, under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/permissions. The image they give is for XP Pro (and I have Home edition). On the advanced tab on the registry editor I haveAllow Everyone Full Permission <not inherited> this key only.At the bottom the box that has "Inherit from parent the permission....." is checked. How do I get the other items that listed in the example from the link?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/108708/cant-install-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 86%

Hi everyone. Y have Windows XP. Well I used to have adobe flash player, but recently it just stoped working. I tried to intall it again, but I couldn't. I removed it from my PC and then tried again and it didn't work. When I installed it it goes well and it appears to be well installed, but if I refresh the page, everything goes away. I have to do it again and again. I can't install it for some reason. I have lowered my firewall as well as my security settings, but nothing works. Please help me.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-me-i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player.646417/
Relevancy 86%

I have Windows XP and everytime I try to install Adobe Flash Player it says the ActiveX Control for Flash Player could not be registered. I have tried uninstalling old software and the troubleshooting steps on Adobes website. Please Help...

A:Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install

I always uninstall using Adobe site only, then install fresh version of flash.

1. uninstall
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

2. ie version of flash
http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/8383/

3 non-ie version of flash
http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/8384/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-player-10-1-will-not-install.956848/
Relevancy 86%

i dl the, "install flash player" from adobe, but the icon doesn't work. when i click it the window says that install is complete but the player doesn't open. nor does it show up in programs from the start menu, program files, add and remove programs, etc. i would like to be able to play flash files but no go. i have a dell laptop, inspiron 1520, xp home. thanks, boyd.

A:i can't install adobe flash player.

Delete the adobe flash player file you downloaded and then go download it again and then try to install it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-259172.html
Relevancy 86%

Hello. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I am trying to install Flash Player and it will not install. I have tried through Firefox and GoogleChrome. When I try to install all that appears in a white box. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

A:Adobe Flash Player won't install

Did you use this link?

The link for Flash Player is: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adobe-flash-player-wont-install.213347/
Relevancy 86%

I have a brand-new Toshiba Satellite laptop with Win 8.  It did not come with any version of Flash Player installed.  When I try to install the latest version from Adobe's website, it downloads, says it's installing, then ends with "Installation failed. No version of Flash Player was installed."  No explanation of why it failed.  Why would this be happening?  I can (and have) downloaded and installed several other programs without a hitch.

I found several possible solutions on the internet, but they mostly all involved uninstalling the current version of Flash, which in my case is nonexistent.

A:Adobe Flash Player Won't Install

What browser are you using? Different browsers require different versions of Flash.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/515567/adobe-flash-player-wont-install/
Relevancy 86%

using internet explorer, it won't download; windows/xp thanks

A:Adobe flash player : Can't install ?

What version of IE?

What version of XP is it? What is the latest service pack you have installed?

What happens when you try and install? Do you get any errors?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/adobe-flash-player-cant-install-532431.html
Relevancy 86%

Hi, I hope you can help me as this is doing my head in now.

I am having difficulty installing Adobe Flash Player 9. I click install when the box appears but nothing happens and the box simply vanishes. I have done everything that Adobe suggested on their website suggested but it still wont work. Now many of the websites I use won't work properly

Any ideas as to what I can do will be really appreciated

Many Thanks

Paul

A:I Cant Install Adobe Flash Player 9

To try to fix this we are going to have to get some more info, we need system spec's like processor, speed, ram, hard drive and capacity and free space, actually all you can give us. And any error message that you get. Also where did you download the Adobe Flash Player 9 from like the link for it?Also I would like you to run the following:I suggest you post a HijackThis log for examination.A member of the HijackThis Team will walk you through, step by step, how to disinfect your computer.Once you post your log, don't make any changes to your system, as that could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.Read Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/Please read, and follow, all directions carefully!!!Then, run a log, and post it in the HijackThis forum, at this link below. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/ Do not, fix anything, yet.A member, of the HJT Team, will help you out.It may take a while to get a response, because the HJT Team are very busy. Please, be patient, as these people are volunteers. They will help you out, as soon as possible.NOTE:Once you have made the post, please, DO NOT make another post in the HJT forum, until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. The first thing they look for, when looking for logs to reply to, is 0 replies. If you make another post, there will be 1 reply. The team member, glancing over the replies, might assume someone is already helping you out, and will not respond. So, just make your post, and let it sit there, until a team member responds. This way you will be taken care of, in the most timely manner.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/57891/i-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-9/
Relevancy 86%

Ok, officially at the head-banging stage.......Adobe Flash player will NOT intall on my Windows 7 machine. I have tried again and again and again. It either says it's "installed" but it isn't, - I go to play a .swf file and it just reverts to the same old "shall we search the web for a program to play this?" Or it will say "installation will complete when IE is closed." But closing IE does nothing.

I have the same problem on my netbook. I cannot get Flash to install.....I have never had this problem before.....Flash has always been an instant install, no problems. Any ideas?

Relevancy 86%

I wanna ask how can I fix this problem.

I really wanna update my flash player..

A:Can't Install Adobe Flash Player 10

Well do anyone know how can that error fix. I'm unable to use any website what r using flash player.. just week ago everything was fine. But now came this problem. ..Well I was away from home 6days so I dont know what was going on in my PC.
~2week ago I installed my win7 again cz I got same error and got some other error's also when I logged in.. so it was pain to ignor all the time..

Really I would like to know how can it fix!

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/69099-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-10-a.html
Relevancy 86%

About two weeks ago, my computer started saying that I needed to update adobe flash. So, I clicked on the link and installed it; low and behold, it didn't install and said I still need to install it.

I tried this process like alot of times. I even turned off all my virus protection and enabled all internet settings to run without security.

Also, I updated all of my other software that works along with flash.

Can anyone help?

It is very annoying considering like everything uses flash.
[at least everything I use]

A:adobe flash player won't install

Hi bellboy17 and welcome to TSF !

Try running the uninstaller :
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...nalId=tn_14157

Then reinstall :
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...ShockwaveFlash

If the issue persists try contacting Adobe support :
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/adobe-flash-player-wont-install-286339.html
Relevancy 86%

I have Windows - bit and IE A few days ago I got a popup asking if I want an Adobe Flash update I answered Yes and it supposedly installed successfully yet everytime I 11.4.402.265 install cannot player adobe flash go into a page with flash Adobe tries to reinstall cannot install adobe flash player 11.4.402.265 the same update again and again Chrome works fine but some websites only render properly in IE It s driving me crazy Steps I took to in an unsuccessful attempt to resolve I went into http helpx adobe com flash-player kb find-version-flash-player html to determine whether I have the latest version The page indicates that I do I ran the Adobe Flash Uninstaller from adobe com I restarted my laptop I deleted four folders C Windows System Macromed Flash C Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash appdata Adobe Flash Player and appdata Macromedia Flash Player In System amp SysWOW I made sure I have no more flash exe or flash cpl files I ran cCleaner for both the laptop users to delete all temp files I restarted again I turned off Norton s firewall amp antivirus and disabled all SpywareBlaster protection I reinstalled Flash Player from Adobe com allowing Adobe to install updates automatically I reenabled Norton services but not SpywareBlaster yet I tried with both IE bit and IE bit but the problem persists Chrome works fine Can somebody please help Thank you

A:cannot install adobe flash player 11.4.402.265

Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling IE 9 worked for me

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-internet-explorer-9

Uninstalling IE 9 would rollback IE 9 to IE 8.Install flash player and reinstall IE 9 again

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/468152/cannot-install-adobe-flash-player-114402265/
Relevancy 85.57%

Hi,

I have Windows Vista 32 bit and from the beginning I have problems opening pdf's from internetsites: my computer suggests that I install the recent version of Adobe what I did (succesfully as adobe says). I tried some of the suggestions I found on the internet: uninstall - install, execute as administrator, change the compatibility to Windows server pack 2, upgrated the internet explorer, but still it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot, Swaantje

A:[SOLVED] problem with adobe reader and adobe flash player

Here is a link to a cool Adobe Reader alternative http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/index.php the program is not even close to half the size of Adobe's Reader.

What type of problem are you having with flash player?

Can you watch a youtube video?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-problem-with-adobe-reader-and-adobe-flash-player-400116.html
Relevancy 85.14%

OS Windows Enterprise x Primary browser Opera stable I know Flash is supposed to be included in all versions of but it's my understanding that this generally only applies to Internet Explorer not rd-party browsers Most other browsers still need to have their own specific version of Flash for that particular browser I can watch YouTube etc in IE and Opera but certain sites in Opera say I still need to install Flash and won't play videos until I do I've done this Player Can't Install (error) Flash Adobe before it solved the issue and Flash worked on all websites that support it And I know these messages I'm getting aren't malware popups popunders etc I'm not an average user and know how to keep my PC clean and distinguish these kinds of things Also I don't want to install Firefox Chrome etc just to watch videos on my favorite sites anyone who suggests this will be dismissed out of hand and without consideration Opera has been my main browser for years and Flash has never failed to install on any Windows OS browser up until now How can I resolve this Is Can't Install Adobe Flash Player (error) there a way to completely purge all traces of Flash from and Can't Install Adobe Flash Player (error) do a clean install I've tried rebooting and then running the installer again but it just gets to hangs there for a minute or so then gives a failed message I've ran an sfc scannow no corrupt system files found All available Windows Updates are installed drivers are up to date Thanks for any help

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/67993-cant-install-adobe-flash-player-error.html
Relevancy 85.14%

I have Vista 64 bit sytem, SVSP 1, with 6 gig Ram, 67 Gig Free Hard Disk Space, IE 9.
I tried to install the most current version of Adobe Flash Player 11.
I downloaded from Adobe Website. I initiated the installation. Received a message after installation....Installation Successful.
Then I went on the internet to view a video. Immediately, received message: Must have Adobe Flash Player 6.0 or higher.

I have done the reinstallation a number of times with (supposed) successful installation...but it is apparant that the installations are actually failed installations.

What is my next step?:
Thanks
Dieter

A:Can Not get Adobe Flash Player to Install Properly

Are you using the 32-bit version of IE? The 64-bit version doesn't support Flash.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-not-get-adobe-flash-player-to-install-properly.1021311/
Relevancy 85.14%

So, I go to weigh in on Weight Watchers online and I'm greeted with a message that says I need Adobe flash player 9 or higher installed in order to use their weight tracker.  I noticed when I booted up that a new version of Adobe had been installed automatically. But no updated flash player?  So, I go to this website:  http://www.downloadinfo.co/review/adobe-flash-player/?kw=adobe%27s+flash+player&subid=DIAFUS&cust=adobe%27s+flash+player&type=flash&gclid=CNumj6K6zLUCFYk7Mgody2QApg&utm_campaign=DIAFUS&fwd=1

and proceed to download the Non IE version since I have google chrome browser.  and I'm greeted by my free Avira antivirus software's message that it's detected an unwanted Adware software and I cannot proceed.  

does anyone have any idea how I get around this? Everything worked fine until Adobe updated the software automatically.

thank you.

(attempted to paste screen shot, not working)

A:Avira won't let me install Adobe flash player?

either right click your virus program and set up rules for this download and installation or temporarily disable the virus program then install.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/486420/avira-wont-let-me-install-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 85.14%

hey, av been trying to install adobe flash player onto my laptop. i can download it but wen i install it, it installs, says completed installation and thats it. nothing happens after that. wen checking the program files its there but nothing happens, its as though it hasnt been installed. av tried to uninstall it, to download a different version, av done everything but nothing works...please help...

A:cannot install adobe flash player onto laptop

Have you tried viewing a video on Youtube?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-install-adobe-flash-player-onto-laptop.879923/
Relevancy 85.14%

Hi there, every time I get into a page that has a flash video, it ask me for installa flash player, then it works, but, why is not enough to install it only ones? why it ask me for reinstall each time a get a flash video on a page? Does the install not register correctly on windows 7 registry?

Thanks in advance.

A:Adobe Flash Player continuing asking for install

If you are using the IE 8 64 bit browser then Adobe does not have a 64 bit plugin as yet.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/29765-adobe-flash-player-continuing-asking-install.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Ok, i thought i had a good handle on how to fix most problems with my computer but i guess i was wrong. I cant seem to figure out why adobe flash player 10 wont work on my comp for IE. I got it to work fine for firefox. Reason i need it to work for IE is because i am running a dvr program that only works with IE. i simply cant figure out why it wont work. I am testing to see if the flash player works by watching youtube videos. i cant seem to watch videos at all while im using IE. please help!!

Relevancy 85.14%

Why won't flash player install on my computer? I have Windows Vista and am wishing I had gone Apple.

A:Current Adobe Flash Player won't install...

hi you could try using the unistaller form here http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/ then try the install the stand alone or try the standalone from here http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/flash.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/current-adobe-flash-player-wont-install-379170.html
Relevancy 85.14%

i have just install windows seven and i cant install adobe flash player on it so help

A:how to install adobe flash player on windows 7

download and run the Adobe Flash installers from FileHippo.com - Download Free Software

btw, I do not think Flash will work in 64-bit browsers.....still...

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/14667-how-install-adobe-flash-player-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 85.14%

So about a month ago I was on facebook trying to watch videos when it said I needed to get the new flash player, so I downloaded it and the installation movie came up saying it was successfully installed.

I went back to the videos on facebook, and it still didn't work. So I reset my computer then tried videos on facebook again and it still didn't work and said I didn't have the newest Adobe installed. So I clicked on the link again and installed it but it didn't work.

I went through the process 10 times (no exageration) and it's getting quite annoying especially because as of today youtube requires the new flash player too..

Help?

Thanks.

A:The new Adobe Flash Player won't install on my computer

Hello and welcome to TSF

Do you have these problems in any other browsers? Please try one of the below (both are free):

Firefox
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Opera
http://www.opera.com/

What version of Java do you have?

Please go to the links below to update the following:

Flash
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Shockwave
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/the-new-adobe-flash-player-wont-install-on-my-computer-224209.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Flash player installed on IE with no problems, but I use Firefox and cannot get it to install. I click on the install and the box come up to "save file" or "Cancel" I select "save file" and it just sits in the downloads box doing nothing. I double click on it and a message comes up that Firefox needs to be closed to continue. I close Firefox and still nothing happens.
Any suggestion??

A:Adobe flash player won't install on Firefox

Well im not sure how too fix your problem but i can extend a suggestion. I would just stick with IE

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-player-wont-install-on-firefox.852260/
Relevancy 85.14%

Adobe Flash Player wont install on my computer. My computer is extremely slow, yet when I scan it for viruses it says that none is detected. Also when I turn it on a little gray pop up box comes up and says it was not able to load my profile so it gave me a default profile and something is wrong with my registry? I have no idea what is wrong. I tried to defrag and my computer says it doesnt need it, it has a lot of space still on it. Im just not sure whats wrong with it.

Please help

Relevancy 85.14%

How to install adobe flash player? I can't run Gameranger because it keeps on saying Gameranger: Flash Player required
Gameranger requires Adobe Flash Player web plug-in to be installed.

A:How to install adobe flash player? I can't run Gameranger because it k

Quote: Originally Posted by Nuttawet

How to install adobe flash player? I can't run Gameranger because it keeps on saying Gameranger: Flash Player required
Gameranger requires Adobe Flash Player web plug-in to be installed.

Have you tried this...

Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player

Make sure to untick the McAfee offer.

Tanya

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/332496-how-install-adobe-flash-player-i-cant-run-gameranger-because-k.html
Relevancy 84.28%

it seems to crash when i try to install and uninstall it from add or remove programs,i cannot find it on my computer tho,only add or remove programs

i cannot watch youtube videos now

oh,and i cannot install limewire basic either,that also crashes

plz help me,thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/help-when-i-try-to-install-and-uninstall-adobe-flash-player-it-crashes-190312.html
Relevancy 84.28%

I am currently trying to work with people across multiple forums on this issue.

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=575584&st=0&gopid=588721618&#entry588721618

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?p=603438&posted=1#post603438

If I did lower the activex prompts in internet options, it just hangs at the installing screen after I click install. What is this all about?

Is there something that specifically uses flash that I could test to see if it is working, to isolate if it is just gametrailers videos?

For instance, I can play videos on youtube.

A:Adobe flash player will not install properly, having issues

Just a suggestion, but a concise explanation of the issue at hand gets more response than links to two other forums to read through...

What version of IE? In IE6, click tools, manage add-ons. If flash player is present and not disabled, you might uninstall all versions of flash player in add-remove programs, repair the IE installation, clear all temp files and cookies with Cleanup! (backup first, or run demo mode first...) or another such application, reboot, and try the Flash installation with activeX blocking, AV and firewall disabled.

Some other active process may also be interfering...a clean boot might be a thought.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-player-will-not-install-properly-having-issues.598850/
Relevancy 84.28%

I have win 7, 64 bit computer using IE 11. I am not able to download any version of adobe FP from adobe . When I click "download", I get an initializing bar which either stalls or eventually shows "if download does not start, click here". That brings up a help page which states "When File Download dialog box appears, click Run. Security scan will run automatically." but no download box appears. That is as far as I can get.

Need help.

A:cannot download or install adobe flash player, any version,

Have you tried downloading from the Distribution page ?

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/364732-cannot-download-install-adobe-flash-player-any-version.html
Relevancy 84.28%

For the past couple of months or so I'm not sure quite how long but it hasn't been more than months I've been having issues the video either completely freezes and or becomes completely blurry pixelated watching Free TV on Hulu Adobe Flash which is used to view the videos has had multiple updates this Fall Initially I set the program to notify me of Adobe Infection Can't Flash Player Re-Install Unknown: updates and I immediately updated the program when I was notified of updates However with the latest update from I was unable apply the update At that point and at the recommendation of Adobe I then uninstalled my current version Infection Unknown: Can't Re-Install Adobe Flash Player also from I then tried to revert to version from which is my best guess as to the last version that was properly working on my PC but have since been having all kinds of difficulties trying to get a working version of Adobe Flash re-installed on my PC I was able to finally download version file from a mirror site but now get a message that says Compressed zipped Folders Error Windows cannot complete the extraction The destination file could not be created when I try to install it I am an administrator on my PC and the executable is not read-only When I gave up on re-installing the older version of Adobe Flash and tried yet again to install the current version after selecting Save I first got a message that said install flashplayer x ax gtbd chrd dn aaa aih exe is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer When I choose the action to run anyway I then get a Host Certificate authentication failed message If I initially select Run or Save As the installation process never completes it hangs When another process like Facebook tries to automatically download Adobe Flash Player I get a message that says something like are you sure to want to run this file When I click yes the program seems to install but then hangs at every time After awhile I then get a Retry message When I click yes the install again hangs at So then I tried closing the Retry window which then precipitated some kind of a User Account Control message that I couldn't get a print screen of and can't remember Any ideas what I should try next I am SO frustrated My DDS log follows DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Piano funva at on - - Microsoft Windows Professional GMT - AV Ad-Aware Antivirus Disabled Outdated D B - A -DAEA- - B AAB AV ESET NOD Antivirus Disabled Updated FAE- -A - DB- B E DFA SP Ad-Aware Antivirus Disabled Outdated A A - B-D - A -A F C DF B SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP ESET NOD Antivirus Disabled Updated A E A-A AC-AE D- C B- EC C E FW Ad-Aware Firewall Disabled E E - CE-DBB - B C- B A FEED Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Antivirus Ad-Aware Antivirus AdAwareService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Program Files x Trusteer Rapport bin RapportMgmtService exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroup C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RtkAudioService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows System svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files x Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACService exe C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files x Application Updater ApplicationUpdater exe C Program Files x Microsoft Small Business Business Contact Manager BcmSqlStartupSvc exe C Program Files x Juniper Networks Common Files dsNcService exe C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antiviru... Read more

A:Infection Unknown: Can't Re-Install Adobe Flash Player

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.IMPORTANTIf you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number). Please downloadJunkware Removal Tool to your Desktop.Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.===Please download ComboFix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop. For information regarding this download, please visit this web page: TurorialLink 1Link 2IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop1. Close any open browsers.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.3. Do not install any other programs until this if fixed.How to : Disable Anti-virus and Firewall...http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.htmlDouble click on ComboFix.exe and follow the prompts.When finished, it will produce a report for you.Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt Note: Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.htmlNote: If after running ComboFix you get this error message "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." when attempting to run a program all you need to do is restart the computer to reset the registry.===Third party programs if not up to date can be the cause of infiltration an infection.Please restart the computer before running this security check.Download Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.p.s.If the SecurityCheck program fails to run for any reason, run it as an Administrator.===Please paste the logs in your next reply DO NOT ATTACH THEM.Let me know what problem persists.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/518700/infection-unknown-cant-re-install-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 84.28%

Hello everyone I am having an issue with a Dell Inspiron E A couple of days Tips Adobe Flash Cannot All Avail No Install To Player, ago the computer wouldn't boot up properly Every time I attempted to turn on the computer I received a blank black screen with text saying Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt Windows System Config SystemYou can attempt to repair this file by starting Windows Setup using the original Setup CD-ROM Select 'r' at the first screen to start repair I resolved this issue using this tutorial https www youtube com watch v rVZ Once I completed this process I was able to get the computer to boot up fully However some files programs and etc were missing for example Cannot Install Adobe Flash Player, All Tips To No Avail Adobe Flash Player Unable to stream videos our first idea was to simply install Adobe Flash Player since we feel that would resolve the issue However when I try to install it through Firefox absolutely nothing happens when I click on the file I do not know if this will help but I've noticed that the icon lacks dimension and is a burgundy color I Cannot Install Adobe Flash Player, All Tips To No Avail have tried using these suggestions to resolve the Cannot Install Adobe Flash Player, All Tips To No Avail problem and none of them brought about success https helpx adobe com flash-playe http ccm net forum affich- -c https forums techguy org threads https support mozilla org en-US q Anyone have suggestions on what I should do Any and all help we be valued Thank you for your time

A:Cannot Install Adobe Flash Player, All Tips To No Avail

Try re-installing Firefox itself.

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-xp/cannot-install-adobe-flash-player-all-tips-to-no-avail/203614.html
Relevancy 84.28%

Please how do i install adobe flash player on a my PC without internet connection?, when ever i download the internet adobe it wont install always stop while loading. i need help please.

A:How do i install adobe flash player on a PC without internet connection?

Go HERE to access the full manual download installation. If you dont have the internet at all, download this from another computer and put it on a flash drive and move it over to install.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/559519/how-do-i-install-adobe-flash-player-on-a-pc-without-internet-connection/
Relevancy 84.28%

Hi,

When I try to install flash player a message appears that says connection failed.
It appears something is blocking the software from being installed.

Help

Relevancy 83.42%

This is the only website that will not load after the "updating" Adobe Flash Player. My friend tried to help me with several different options: restoring, resetting, restarting, disabling, etc., but nothing works. Any ideas?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/579995/facebook-wont-load-after-fake-adobe-flash-player-install/
Relevancy 82.99%

I am in big over :( player over be adobe and player Solved: and flash installed again must schockwave problem I will go mad soon the situation is so - Solved: adobe flash player and schockwave player must be installed over and over again :( my girlfriend always watches previews of housewives at abc http abc go com primetime desperate index html and there you need the newest adobe flash player installed and so every time she wishes to watch it I must install adobe flash player again and again and I check if there is something wrong with the web page so I go to test my adobe schockwave player and adobe flash player there and every time I see I really dont have this two on my system so I am doing something very wrong One Solved: adobe flash player and schockwave player must be installed over and over again :( day it works and then the next day I must install again and so on and on http www adobe com shockwave welcome After I uninstall and install again everything is fine It goes on my nerves cause I many times install also yahoo toolbar with it and then I have problems uninstalling this toolbar I must then again install yahoo toolbar and then many times the uninstallation is not ok and then again install yahoo and uninstall soon you will be able to visit me just in mental institution I dont know - is there any setting in explorer that deletes this two I use also regCure registry cleaner maybe I really went mad In short - why is adobe flash and schockwave escaping from my system am I too ugly or I know too little about explorer settings Thanks for your help and time leroyas nbsp

A:Solved: adobe flash player and schockwave player must be installed over and over again :(

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-and-schockwave-player-must-be-installed-over-and-over-again.547366/
Relevancy 82.56%

Hello Thanks to the sweet person Engine Redirect, Flash Adobe install Search prompt Player that replies My PC was suffering from the virus known as Platinum Live Security Google told me to use Malware Bytes to get rid of it with it s Chameleon feature It got rid of Platinum Live Security but there s still some things wrong with the PC Search engines like Google redirect me to other pages and Adobe Flash Player insists that i install or update it I get swamped with its install prompts as more than appears consecutively I think I got the virus at first through my old HDD it was hooked up via usb adapter I used Flash Disinfector before so autoplay run wouldn t start Search Engine Redirect, Adobe Flash Player install prompt But i think it ran anyway because the usb was already in the usb port and the ac adaptor was already plugged in All i did was flick Search Engine Redirect, Adobe Flash Player install prompt the on off switch on the adaptor and it started to auto play DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run Search Engine Redirect, Adobe Flash Player install prompt by Administrator at on - - Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV Microsoft Security Essentials Enabled Updated EDB FA - B - AFA- C D- CCA AV Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated BCF -A - -AEDE-D FCBCFCDF Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe c Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system acs exe svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files CDBurnerXP NMSAccessU exe C Program Files ProShowGold ScsiAccess exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files NETGEAR WNA WifiSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Ad-Aware Browsing Protection adawarebp exe C Program Files Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files NETGEAR WNA WNA exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jucheck exe C program files update realsched exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXE C Program Files Winamp winamp exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page about blank uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local uSearchAssistant hxxp search jzip com sidebar html src ssb amp sysid mSearchAssistant hxxp search jzip com sidebar html src ssb amp sysid uURLSearchHooks AIM Toolbar Search Class f - dc - -bc - e fefafe - c program files aim toolbar aimtb dll uURLSearchHooks AOLSearchHook Class eb ea-e be- cfd- f f-c a c eafa - c program files aol search AOLSearch dll mURLSearchHooks AIM Toolbar Search Class f - dc - -bc - e fefafe - c program files aim toolbar aimtb dll mURLSearchHooks Ad-Aware Security Toolbar c a e- - - af- aa d bf c - c program files adawaretb adawareDx dll BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer c e -b - bc - - c ca - c documents and settings all users application data real realplayer browserrecordplugin ie rpbrowserrecordplugin dll BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - f - d - - d f - c progra spybot SDHelper dll BHO AOLSearchHook Class eb ea-e be- cfd- f f-c a c eafa - c program files aol search AOLSearch dll BHO Ad-Aware Security Toolbar c a e- - - af- aa d bf c - c program files adawaretb adawareDx dll BHO Java Plug-In SS... Read more

A:Search Engine Redirect, Adobe Flash Player install prompt

Greetings and Welcome to The Forums!!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. I have put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of usPlease do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.
Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster. NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of hartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer. NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.Security CheckDownload Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.Run Combofix:You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.You can download Combofix from one of these links.Link 1Link 2Link 3 1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts. When finished, it will produce a report for you. Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer"information and logs"In your next post I need the following
Log from Combofixlet me know of any problems you may have had
How is the computer doing now?Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/463151/search-engine-redirect-adobe-flash-player-install-prompt/
Relevancy 82.56%

Hi everybody!

i don't use to shut down the computer just hibernate all the time, but i completly turn off the computer about 2 or 3 times in a month (or when a crash)... but when i start it from turned off i get the gray windows of Adobe Flash Player saying that needs manager rights to continue or something else wrong with the installation of flash player.

http://www.upl.co/uploads/Clip3-82.jpg

I assume it is an update because i already have flash player installed.. BUT i dont want that flash pllayer/adobe install nothing i tried to find something on system configuration and there was nothing regarding flash player in the start up list... what can i do?

A:How to stop adobe flash player install/update when windows starts?

Check here for a possible solution: How to disable auto-update notification in Flash Player

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/194312-how-stop-adobe-flash-player-install-update-when-windows-starts.html
Relevancy 80.41%

http www adobe com support security bulletins apsb - htmlAffected software versions Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Windows Macintosh Linux and Solaris operating systems Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Android Adobe AIR and earlier versions for Windows Macintosh and AndroidTo verify the version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your system access the About Flash Player page or right-click on content running in Flash Player and select quot About Player/ update Flash Player Security Shockwave for Adobe available Adobe Adobe or Security update available for Adobe Flash Player/ Adobe Shockwave Player Macromedia Flash Player quot from the menu If you use multiple browsers perform the check for each browser you have installed on your system To verify the version of Adobe Flash Player for Android go to Settings gt Applications gt Manage Applications gt Adobe Flash Player x SolutionAdobe recommends all users of Adobe Flash Player and earlier versions for Windows Macintosh Linux and Solaris upgrade to the newest version by downloading it from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center Windows users and users of Adobe Flash Player or later for Macintosh can install the update via the auto-update mechanism within the product when prompted http www adobe com support security bulletins apsb - htmlAffected software versionsShockwave Player and earlier versions for Windows and MacintoshSolutionAdobe recommends users of Adobe Shockwave Player and earlier versions upgrade to the newest version available here http get adobe com shockwave

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/413860/security-update-available-for-adobe-flash-player-adobe-shockwave-player/
Relevancy 79.98%

When I ran a Skybolt scan on my main hp I lost the ability to play Utube items. I tried to reinstall Adobe Flash Player and it bombed requiring that I get rid of Internet Explorer (I use exp 11.). I am a MS addict and won't scrap the way I have been doing business to satisfy a company that demands I load Chrome (I don't like it) and Macfee (don't like them either). I tried everything I am capable of doing all to no avail. The installer stops.
I have Flash Player running on a older Dell lap top and I can use that. Unless.. there is another program that will run these videos that is simple to install, doesn't need Adobe, and works.
So, question is another product???? Any advice will be appreciated.
Running latest Windows 7.

Relevancy 79.98%

whenever i try to view an attachment that has a video i get the mssg "no flash player found" yet i
have adobe flash player 11 active X & AFP 10 plugin under currently installed programs..tried the "search" options but the only thing that comes up under search is C:\windows\tasks

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.20GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 6 Stepping 4
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1015 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152617 MB, Free - 127573 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P5GC-MX/1333
Antivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

A:Solved: Adobe flash Player

Are you referring to a video from email attachments or links?

What's the format for the videos? .flv?
If the videos are indeed from email attachments, and the format is .flv, you'll need a player capable of opening this type of file on your hard drive, not in streaming, in which case the Adobe Flash Player would work.

If you wish to play the videos on Windows Media Player, then you'll need the proper codec to play .flv videos.

Otherwise, many players will play that video format specifically, but if you're gonna download a player, might as well be the best, which can play just about everything, VLC Media Player.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player.1092797/
Relevancy 79.98%

Adobe Flash Player was working well until I cleaned up the computer with ComboFix. The computer worked well, much faster, but Adobe Flash Player was deleted in the process and now I can't get it back. I have tried everything from doing a complete uninstall to trying reinstalling several times. It goes through the motions of installing but when I try to use it it isn't there. I have looked at some of the other posts and have tried their suggestions but I haven't found one that worked for anyone. I hope someone can tell me how to install this program as many of my apps need this to work. I am running Windows XP and I am pretty sure it is 32-bit. I also have I.E 7 installed.

Relevancy 79.98%

Installed IE 9. Therefore, Adobe Flash Player is non-operational? Unable to play short video clips? Please advise. Thanks for your time. Lis

Relevancy 79.98%

Every time I go to a site that uses Adobe Flash Player 10 it says I need to install it to use the site. I have downloaded Adobe Flash Player 10 multiple times. The Adobe Web site verifies that I have the latest version and the Windows Program list shows Flash Player 10. However, it shows Flash Player with 0 bytes.

Relevancy 79.98%

i cant seem to install adobe flash player on my pc,i try to downlaod it but,a error msg appears and the download cancels...my youtube videos are not working due to that...so plz hepl!!

Relevancy 79.98%

I was deleting a lot of things on pc that are not of use as my system been a little slow i by mistake deleted my flash player adobe and now i try via there web site to download keeps closing it saying there a security issue etc so closing it im please ca nanyone help me get this back many thanks

Relevancy 79.98%

Please someone help me!
Over the last few months I have become increasingly frustrated while trying to watch videos on You Tube.

Every time I click on to watch I get a screen saying I need to install the latest version of Flashplayer to view the film.

So far I estimate I've downloaded it at least 10 times with the same result.
NOTHING HAPPENS. NOTHING PLAYS.

I have uninstalled all copies, then reinstalled direct from the Adobe site.Then contacted Adobe twice to try and get some help, with the same result;
Zero answer! NO Help!

As you know from previous questions, I run Windows7 64bit.

There must be a lot wrong with Adobe stuff considering the amount of unhappy consumers I came across on their forums.

A:[SOLVED] Adobe Flash Player

Run this test and follow directions: Adobe Flash Player Test Page - ChemgaPedia

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/solved-adobe-flash-player-691027.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Computer Info: HP Pavilion
Model: Ay633AA-ABAp6313w
Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) IIx2 215 Processor (2CPUs, 2.7 GHz
Memory: 5120MB RAM
Page File: 714 MB used 8010 MB available
Windows 7 Home Premium (6.1, Build 7601)

RE: ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

I have uninstalled Adobe Flash Player and reinstalled Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin 64 bit. I must have downloaded and went thru the process five times, however it will never work. It won't play a video on my computer or Face Book. It is listed in the Program Files. I am at a loss as what to do at this point. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Relevancy 79.98%

Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player will not download past 47% - I get a "cannot contact reliable source" message everytime I try. How can I get it to make a successful download? I am on IE 8Thanks

A:[SOLVED] Adobe Flash Player

Right click, save as.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-adobe-flash-player-704925.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Adobe Flash Player will not download past 47% - I get a "cannot contact reliable source" message everytime I try. How can I get it to make a successful download? I am on IE 8Thanks

A:Solved: Adobe Flash Player

If you haven't already done so, try working your way through the advice in the Adobe Troubleshooter; http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

Personally, I don't use the 'online' installation but get the full 15MB .exe versions from the links mentioned in the 'Progress bar hangs during download....' paragraph of the 'Download issues' section of the Troubleshooter.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player.1106447/
Relevancy 79.98%

When I go to certain websites including certain myspace sites I get a message that says something to the effect of quot Either your JavaScript is disabled or you need to install the latest version of Adobe Flash player quot I know that my Javascript is enabled I ve checked it like times I ve downloaded the Adobe Flash Player using the error message link and it tells me that my Adobe Flash Player installation was successful My problems comes when well it SAID that it installed successfully but I can t find it anywhere I have rebooted and gone back to the websites and it STILL says that I need to install the latest version I ve installed and reinstalled Adobe Flash Player and each time it tells me that it was installed successfully I ve looked om my computer and I can Flash Solved: Adobe Player t find the program anywhere I ve searched everywhere so pretty much it says it installs successfully but i sure can t find it and it sure isn t working So I hope all that makes sense I just typed this big long blurb to really just ask Where s the Adobe Flash Player and how do I get it to work Thanks for any help you can give nbsp

A:Solved: Adobe Flash Player

Hello
try here
download both uninstallers from this link uninstall both flash and shockwave players .. restart pc

and then reinstall
http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/alternates/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player.591363/
Relevancy 79.98%

I have always enjoyed playing slot games on the site "My Vegas". My computer has the Windows 7 operating system with the Windows Media Player and I have the ATT U Verse service. Recently ATT converted their email system to Firefox. But now when I click on an email inviting me to play the My Vegas slots thru Facebook, I get a message that I need to install the Adobe Flash Player. This has not happened prior to Firefox. When I click on the install tab it asks me if I want to "save it" and I click on the save tab. Then it shows the installation is taking place but that disappears after about 30 seconds and nothing happens. And when I check my Programs to see if it did install, it is not there. Can anyone tell me what is happening? Thanks for your input.

Relevancy 79.98%

when i did a secunia check it seems that somehow i have Adobe flash player installed twice on my pc any ideas how i can just get rid of just one or how do i uninstall both and start again

Relevancy 79.98%

Firefox just updated automatically. Then there appeared a screen saying to update Adobe Flash Player now. I didn't know what Adobe was (such a newbie) so I did a search and came up with many complaints about it.

It said it was for IE, Firefox and a couple of other browsers. I looked at the instructions where there were specific instructions for browsers but nothing for Firefox.

Do I really need this? Can I just keep using the version I have?

I occasionally use IE - will I have to update that too?

Obviously, I'm nervous about something going wrong with no tech to walk me through it.

Relevancy 79.55%

We have IE Say a user goes to MSN com The ad on the right is a Flash object Some of our users will see that object flickering when scrolling up or down on the page or when hovering their mouse over it It's quite annoying Almost all users are running Adobe Flash Player but I think I've seen this happen on systems with Macromedia Flash Player as well Other systems don't have the problem I've seen this happen on one system and not another while both seemed to have the same Flash objects installed Uninstalling all Flash players using Adobe's prescribed Flash Player uninstall tool seems to work at first but users later complain again Note that they just about always end up installing Flash Player again because sites ask for it I don't believe I've seen Adobe Object 9.0.28.0) Flash V. Player (shockwave 9 Using Flash R28 Ie Flickering Flash - Objects - Activex 6 this on any XP systems at all including my own but most of our users have Ie 6 - Flash Objects Flickering - Using Adobe Flash Player 9 Activex R28 (shockwave Flash Object V. 9.0.28.0) Win K Does anybody know why this happens or how to permanently fix it Thanks Hotshot

A:Ie 6 - Flash Objects Flickering - Using Adobe Flash Player 9 Activex R28 (shockwave Flash Object V. 9.0.28.0)

More info: Adobe Flash Player 9, Macromedia Flash Player 8, and Macromedia Flash Player 10 all produce the same result--Flash objects that flicker when you put your mouse over any part of them. Moving Flash objects will flicker constantly while moving and stop flickering when the animation is done. SWF files (at least the one at www.stormwerks.com/linked/stuf/AYB2.swf) work without a problem when using Adobe Flash Player 9.

If I don't have Adobe Flash Player 9 installed, the Win2K machines prompt me to install them for almost any site that uses Flash (I guess most recent Flash objects cannot be viewed with the older Macromedia Flash Players).

Any suggestions?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/84882/ie-6-flash-objects-flickering-using-adobe-flash-player-9-activex-r28-shockwave-flash-object-v-90280/
Relevancy 79.12%

This pop-up is driving me crazy! It pops up on the video screen I want to watch in Fox News website -- I haven't noticed it popping up on other sites as yet. It will list the site asking for permission to store information on my computer. The link I have attached below gives instructions on how to remove this pop-up. Is this flash player thing safe or is it some kind of virus or malware? The attached link refers to it as spyware. If I were to remove the Flash player program, will it affect playing games or whatever on my laptop. I need help, please.

Dynamic Spyware - Windows Techies

Thank you.

A:Adobe Flash Player - Local Storage-Flash Player Settings

The link above is just another ad-site trying to get you into buying spyhunter. I would not do what they recommend. Can you provide the link where you get the pop up so I can try it. In addition, what browser are you using ?

http://www.eightforums.com/system-security/54004-adobe-flash-player-local-storage-flash-player-settings.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Sorry for the triple posting. Each time I sent this, nothing happened on the screen so I kept trying again and again.

I need some advice about a problem with Adoble Flash Player.

If I install it, it will run for a while and then quit working within a day. Uninstalling and reinstalling with the Adobe uninstaller will bring it back.

I have Zone Alarm on my computer but it is not the problem because I have turned it off and that does not make any difference at all.

It looks like something is interfering with it but I have no idea of how to find out what is causing the problem.

Anyone experienced a similar problem?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-problem.641818/
Relevancy 79.12%

I need some advice about a problem with Adoble Flash Player.

If I install it, it will run for a while and then quit working within a day. Uninstalling and reinstalling with the Adobe uninstaller will bring it back.

I have Zone Alarm on my computer but it is not the problem because I have turned it off and that does not make any difference at all.

It looks like something is interfering with it but I have no idea of how to find out what is causing the problem.

Anyone experienced a similar problem?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-problem.641819/
Relevancy 79.12%

on tools>manage add-ons why isnt it showing up .
I have IE9 windows 7 . shouldnt it be on my add ons ....

A:Solved: adobe flash player problems again

Have you gone to a website with Fash videos since installing Flash?

If you're running IE9 64-bit (Windows 7 64-bit), you need to install the 64-bit Flash player as well.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-problems-again.1032697/
Relevancy 79.12%

Hi. I want to update my Adobe Flash Player to the latest version. It states this for System Requirements

Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11

Now I have Firefox 17 or later which is what i use to surf the web but I have only IE7. I never use IE and never updated it to the later versions through the years. Does it matter since I do all my surfing with Firefox. Do I need to have the latest version of IE 8 or higher? I'm assuming that if I tried to use the flash player with my IE 7 it will simply crash the browser, but since I never use IE7 does it matter if my IE is obsolete to install and use this program since I'm only going to be using it with Firefox.

Relevancy 79.12%

Hey I've been having problems with my Flash Player and was wondering if anyone could help me. I recently downloaded Flash Player 10 and the installation process seemed to go smoothly. However, whenever I try to watch a video on Youtube, the video won't show and I'm prompted to download the latest Flash Player. I've done so and I've uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player 10 multiple times now, but I still can't see any videos on Youtube. This problem only occurs in Firefox and I've checked that Java is enabled and it is, but it still won't work.

Any help, please?

Relevancy 79.12%

When trying to record a video off the web, right click does not give me the 'save to' option only Adobe Player 10 ActiveX. How do you record onto say a thumb drive or CD ? Thanks.
p.s. Is it etiquette to thank a person who answers your query or does that just waste time and space ?

A:Solved: Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX

Videos recorded through Adobe Flash are not intented to be saved to your hard drive. They have been recorded that way to protect copyrighted material. Downloading the material without prior consent from the author is illegal and against this forum's rules.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-10-activex.968967/
Relevancy 79.12%

I installed Macromedia Studio 8
and Now when i go to websites it says i dont have flash player installed
so i went and installed Flash Player 9 again
and deleted the flash player from Studio 8
but i keep getting the same error
For Example
i go on youtube
and it keeps saying u dont have flash player 9 installed
but if i go on another website i can see it fine

Does it on Break.com, Myspace.com, SpikedHumor.com, And Youtube, that i know of so far

Relevancy 79.12%

I have downloaded the Adobe Macromedia flash player 10 repeatidly but I keep getting messages that I need to download it in order to watch different video's on different sites. Where am I going wrong? Flash Player 10 shows up in my control panel programs. Need help. Chuck

A:Solved: Adobe Macromedia flash player

Try to uninstalling it from Add\Remove Programs and then install it again fresh. That might solve your problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-macromedia-flash-player.832710/
Relevancy 79.12%

So.. I'm having this issue where whenever I try to go fullscreen on youtube in Vista the page has a diagonal separator where the top half is white, and the bottom half is black. I'm guessing that it's a flash incompatibility with vista and youtube... but come on.
Anyone have any ideas as to how I would be able to fix this issue?

Relevancy 79.12%

Help please, I'm having problems getting everything back on this computer. It's saying I need Adobe Flash player but when I try to download it, it says I need DDRAW.dll then it says entry point not found. How do I get the dll's to put Adobe Flash player back on.

A:Solved: Cannot download Adobe Flash player

I think you can download DDraw.dll at http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?ddraw.

and follow the how to unzip and install file

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cannot-download-adobe-flash-player.1039019/
Relevancy 79.12%

Because of all the problems between IE and Adobe Flash Player re virus infections, I chose to stick with IE and uninstall Adobe Flash Player. Now I want it back in order to upload a Kindle manuscript to Amazon. So, I downloaded & installed the latest version. It appeared to work, but it doesn't show up in my list of programs. It does show in the list of programs that can be uninstalled. ?!? The problem is, Amazon doesn't recognize that it is now installed. I tried some other sources in FaceBook (UTube, etc.) and they didn't recognize that I have it installed either. How can I make it work? I have IE 11.09 installed, and now AFP 14.

A:Solved: New Adobe Flash Player won't activate

See if anything here helps; http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-new-adobe-flash-player-wont-activate.1129350/
Relevancy 79.12%

I have both Firefox and IE but prefer Firefox however I can t watch some videos about Player Solved: Flash Question Adobe with this browser An error message says I need Adobe Flash Player and should install it I can see the same videos Solved: Question about Adobe Flash Player using IE but a search doesn t find Adobe Flash on my computer I don t get it Wouldn t it be installed on my computer and not only when using one browser And Solved: Question about Adobe Flash Player if it works shouldn t I be able to find Solved: Question about Adobe Flash Player it via a search Another question about videos I have XP and checked the speed download and upload I m told that s plenty for what I want to do but videos are a constant go and stop My son who knows a little more than I do about computers said that by pausing them as they download and waiting a minute or so they then can be seen without all of the interruptions He watches videos and movies with no problems after waiting a few minutes to play them This sounds like a silly question but I don t see any pause buttons on the videos I want to watch These aren t the most important questions of the day - but they are puzzles and if someone has the answers I d appreciate it Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 79.12%

I received a box on my screen offering the update of Adobe Flash Player I clicked on it Then I got a quot Tech Note quot from quot Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX Control quot I have always been comfortable with clicking on updates for programs I already have Solved: Adobe problems Player Flash Mozilla Firefox Solved: Adobe Flash Player problems but it turns out that this one is different The page I got was quot How to uninstall the Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX quot I thought I could do it with Add Remove When I went there I saw Adobe Flash Player ActiveX AFP Plug-in and AFP ActiveX listed but the space on the right across from them was blank for all three I also checked my Programs list and the only Adobe program that was listed there was Reader As I read the information in quot Tech Note quot it called for removing all the icons in my system tray This concerned me Then I checked somewhere else through Google and found that there could be a Registry problem and so I stopped I really don t want to fool around with my Registry I also get Kim Komando s tips and today the page was off kilter with random spacing and placement of the information I don t know if this is connected or not but thought I should add it here just in case Can you help me in non-complicated way Thanks nbsp

A:Solved: Adobe Flash Player problems

Is this the Tech Note you are seeing?;http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html If so, it is the legitimate one and requires you to download and run the special 226KB uninstaller program (Add/Remove is not enough). I'm not sure where you saw the reference to icons in your systray but I have never seen anything like that and I have used this uninstaller several times and haven't had any problems. However, you should note that running the uninstaller removes the Flash plugin from every browser you have installed so, in your case, it means that you will have to replace the Firefox plugin as well.

The procedure for IE and Firefox is different. If you go to this URL: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ using Firefox you should be offerred a 2.45 MB '.exe' file which you save and doubleclick on later to install (when Firefox is closed). If you go to the same URL using IE you should be offerred a 2.48 MB file with an optional Google toolbar that adds 1.9 MB to the download. The difference is that, with or without the toolbar, you stay online and follow the onscreen prompts while the plugin is installed into IE.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-player-problems.931783/
Relevancy 79.12%

I have windows xp version 5.1. I have windows Internet version 8. There are certain videoes or pictures I can't read because my system keeps telling me that I need to download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. so I click on the download and it starts to download but in the middle of the downloading my system crashes and reboots itself. I am frustrated and could use some help. thanks

A:[SOLVED] Downloading Adobe Flash Player

The direct download link for Internet Explorer is here:
For IE: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flas..._player_ax.exe

See if that works for you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-downloading-adobe-flash-player-572002.html