Windows Support Forum

unable to burn cds (cd burner or software not found) and unable to download itunes up

Q: unable to burn cds (cd burner or software not found) and unable to download itunes up

I am having two problems with itunes I am unable not found) unable software (cd to and cds download burner itunes unable or burn to up to download the most recent download and have been unable to do so since It says errors occurred while installing the updates If the problems persist choose Tools gt Download Only and unable to burn cds (cd burner or software not found) and unable to download itunes up try installing manually When I do I end up with quot error writing to unable to burn cds (cd burner or software not found) and unable to download itunes up file C Config Msi e rbf quot and have no idea what that means I am also unable to burn any cds When I try to it say disc burner or software not found I have burned cds in the past I have a sony vaio with vista on it and the following Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista amp Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU T GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Mobile Intel R Express Chipset Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Sony Corporation VAIO Antivirus Kaspersky Anti-Virus Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: unable to burn cds (cd burner or software not found) and unable to download itunes up

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: unable to burn cds (cd burner or software not found) and unable to download itunes up

1. I'd uninstall the cd burner you are using, uninstall all itunes software, then use ccleaner to run cleaner.

2. Restart your vaio, and install fresh versions of itunes, cdburner xp.

http://majorgeeks.com/CCleaner_Slim_d4191.html

http://majorgeeks.com/CDBurnerXP_d4242.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unable-to-burn-cds-cd-burner-or-software-not-found-and-unable-to-download-itunes-up.1058718/
Relevancy 21.5%

Just checking it seems like something is not wife's on this - my Keyboard - - found disabled getting computer of EPP tired still wrong on this computer just using a standard plain usb keyboard All of a sudden this morning when she was changing a plain ordinary mouse the keyboard quit working it works on Keyboard not found - EPP - disabled - getting tired of this on my wife's computer another computer the mouse works while using the same usb port in device manager there is no entry for Keyboard in devices and printers way down at the bottom a quot usb multimedia quot keyboard shows but when I try to look at the drivers there are several drivers and I cannot delete or disable any Looking at the HID compliant consumer control device driver details there are no drivers Device Manager Keyboard shows keyboard there are speed settings but in the hardware tab no name manufacturer location or device status Just in case with all of the problem we have had lately I did some scans the dss scan seems strange Is it mbam Windows Service Pack x NTFS Internet Explorer Motherboard FOXCONN Keyboard not found - EPP - disabled - getting tired of this on my wife's computer AB Processor AMD Phenom tm II X T Processor CPU mhz Disk Partitions C is FIXED NTFS - GiB total GiB free D is FIXED NTFS - GiB total GiB free E is CDROM F is Removable G is Removable H is Removable I is Removable J is Removable K is CDROM M is NetworkDisk NTFS - GiB total GiB free P is NetworkDisk NTFS - GiB total GiB free R is NetworkDisk NTFS - GiB total GiB free S is NetworkDisk NTFS - GiB total GiB free T is NetworkDisk NTFS - GiB total GiB free Something is rotten in Denmark nbsp

A:Keyboard not found - EPP - disabled - getting tired of this on my wife's computer

Some place I saw a message that windows updates was set to no update hareware files, but I can't find where to change that.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/keyboard-not-found-epp-disabled-getting-tired-of-this-on-my-wifes-computer.191043/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hi all,
I am new to this forum..
To start, I had just bought an ASUS computer.. wanting to play games like borderlands 1, left for dead 2 etc. But, when I was very trilled waiting to start the games, both of them had blacked screen and forced shutdown my computer every time after the game has been launched!
I had done many researches in the net, changing the registry values in directx11, reinstalling the NVIDIA drivers (halfway black screen upon reinstalling), changing the compatibility to Windows 7, adding missing physxcudart_20 to the games...None of them works..T-T
Any help is greatly appreciated!

A:Unable to install Nvidia driver and also to play games on Windows 8.1

I'd recommend to do the following:

Perform a clean install of Windows

Re-install Nvidia drivers
Download CPU-Z and GPU-Z (or any CPU and GPU monitoring software)
Monitor both while attempting to play games - check for temperature spikes.
Doing the above will help you rule out a lot of potential issues that are causing your problems. The clean windows install will get rid of any OS related issues. You never want to touch the windows registry unless you really have to, especially if you're not very well versed in the way it works. It can cause way more harm than good. With that said, the system crashes were probably due to a bad driver instillation and was causing a BSOD - most modern systems are set to restart / shutdown when this happens. You'll never know it happened unless you changed the configuration to stop the automatic shutdown. It could also be temperature related, if your CPU or GPU overheats, it'll typically trigger a system crash as well and result in the same BSOD sequence.

Let me know how it goes after you've tried what I've mentioned.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-install-nvidia-driver-and-also-to-play-games-on-windows-8-1.213781/
Relevancy 39.56%

So about a few weeks ago (not exactly sure when it started) my computer stopped allowing me to access certain websites. It started out with only a few, but now it is almost 50-80% not connecting. I do not think it is a problem with my browser. I typically use Firefox, but IE will connect to the same ones Firefox allows, and will also not connect to the same websites Firefox will not allow.

I have searched these forums for a couple of hours now and nothing seems to fit my exact problem, and I am hesitant to use the solutions from other forums because it might further hurt my system. I am not tech-savvy/computer literate to say the least, and I would need a thorough walk-through on how to diagnose the problem, as well as how to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

A:Unable to connect to most websites -- not a browser problem

How are you not allowed to view the website? Does the page show "The page cannot be displayed"? or you are not authorized or something else?

Try running cmd.exe, type "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-connect-to-most-websites-not-a-browser-problem.177710/
Relevancy 21.93%

Hello,

I have been using the same set up for just over a year now and yesterday my monitor (which is just a TV with a HDMI port) stopped receiving signal.

I can boot up the pc and get the BIOS, which I can go into and see everything fine, as well as the windows loading icon but when it would normally go to the log in screen I get nothing.

I can however plug in an extra monitor (an actual Samsung monitor) with a VGA cable and it all works fine and on top of that if I connect the TV at the same time it works perfectly fine as a second monitor.

However if I try to turn off the VGA monitor and just use the HDMI TV then I get no video signal again.

No idea how to get my main TV monitor working again. Totally stumped.

Processor: Intel Core i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz
RAM: 8.00GB
Video Card: GeForce GT 620
MOBO: Asus Ranger VII
PSU: Corsair 500w
Monitor: Technika 22" HDMI + Samsung SyncMaster 2032 VGA

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/monitor-no-video-found-when-main-display.215571/
Relevancy 28.81%

I have a HP Pavilion Elite m9600t CTO Desktop PC that has 2 drives. One which clearly says it can do lightscribe and burning, however, everytime I try to burn a disk using any software(I've tried a couple) it says no drive that can burn was found....

Config Flags 0x00000000
It's kinda driving me crazy to the point where I'm not sure if I'm wrong or its wrong. Here are the drives I have:

Drive 1

Spoiler
ATAPI DVD D DH16D3S
Device ID IDE\CDROMATAPI_DVD_D__DH16D3S____________________SH12____\4&A9C04EF&0&0.1.0
Status 0x0180200a Started
Problem 0x00000000 (0)
Service wd
Capabilities 0x00000000
Class CDROM
Manufacturer (Standard CD-ROM drives)
Drive 2

Spoiler
WJWDG UBKDE3C5U3 SCSI CdRom Device
Device ID SCSI\CDROM&VEN_WJWDG&PROD_UBKDE3C5U3&REV_1.03\5&36E5972&0&000000
Status 0x0180200a Started
Problem 0x00000000 (0)
Service cdrom
Capabilities 0x00000060
Config Flags 0x00000000
Class CDROM
Manufacturer (Standard CD-ROM drives)

A:My computer can't burn disks?

They both appear to be ROM drives when reading the spoiler info.

The best I can tell, here is the "ATAPI DVD D DH16D3S" which is a ROM drive.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106262
I can not find the second listing with the details provided. I'm assuming that is the drive pictured in the screenshot.

HP Pavilion Elite m9600t Desktop PC Product Specifications

Primary Optical Drive

Must select one of the following options:

16X DVD(+/-)R/RW 12X RAM (+/-)R DL LightScribe SATA
Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe Technology
SuperMulti Blu-ray Disc burner with LightScribe Technology
​Click to expand...

There is lack of detail on HP's site as to which specific drives were used. The drive you pictured is not Blu-ray, so I'll assume the first listed drive is the one you have. The drive may need to pulled out of the case, to find out for sure which unit was used.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-computer-cant-burn-disks.212153/
Relevancy 33.97%

Hello friends
i am unable to get sound from the external speakers , when the speaker jack is connected to the cpu i hear sound from the internal speakers, how do i get my external speakers working

regards
Shiv

A:Unable to hear from the hear external speakers

shiv said:

Hello friends
i am unable to get sound from the external speakers , when the speaker jack is connected to the cpu i hear sound from the internal speakers, how do i get my external speakers working

regards
ShivClick to expand...

How about some more info about your system man?

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic33297.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-hear-from-the-hear-external-speakers.174073/
Relevancy 39.13%

A while ago, after accidentally opening the Store app, Windows forced me to restart to install Windows 8.1, which I was unable to weeks before because of driver issues. I didn't need Windows 8.1 yet, so I didn't download it before then.

However, during the installation, it failed (again) due to either my antivirus or the aforementioned driver issues. Upon logging back in, my computer was unable to find any WiFi networks. Seeing as I live in the middle of a densely populated city, this isn't possible. Plugging in an ethernet cord still works, so no issues with that adapter or my home internet. I checked all the drivers for my WiFi adapter, and my Ethernet adapter, and both are up to date and display as working properly. Restarting several times didn't seem to fix this issue, and using system restore didn't seem to work either. I used the Troubleshooting tool, and that didn't give my any helpful advice or answers, so I got nothing.

What can I do to fix this issue?

For reference, I have a Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter, Driver Version 6.30.95.14, and a Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller, Driver Version 2.1.0.7.

A:Unable to connect to WiFi after failed Windows 8.1 update

Never mind, it seems to have resolved itself overnight after I put it to sleep for several hours.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-connect-to-wifi-after-failed-windows-8-1-update.210268/
Relevancy 18.06%

Hello I have a PC with HDD - GB not IDE - GB IDE I could boot normally with both connected Everything worked even tho in the Jmicron thing before booting I see only any no found drives Detect Drives:done, the gb drive So I bought a new PC and decided to sell this old one but only with the GB HDD So I removed the GB IDE hard disc and now the computer can t Detect Drives:done, no any drives found boot Jmicron thing Detect Drives:done, no any drives found says this error quot Detect Drives done no any drives done quot and after a second I get a black screen with message that says I need to select a proper boot device I ve selected this GB HDD on which the Windows is installed in BIOS it is set as primary boot device Things what I ve done -Changed SATA to IDE RAID AHCI - when RAID the HDD can t be found -Reset BIOS to Defaults - no result -Removed the battery - no result -Added back the IDE drive - no result -Changed the cables in the motherboard there are x sata cables red black the red ones I guess are for Jmicron so I connected the hdd on all of them and no result -Disabled Jmicron thing in BIOS and the message where it says that no drives were found is now skipped and I get to the black screen with message about Selecting proper boot device -Connected this GB HDD to the new PC - booted without problems So I guess this is something in the BIOS that IDE drive I removed changed and I dont know how to fix it The BIOS detects the HDD it s set on first position in the boot device priority I even disabled the others - still nothing but I get the error that there is no boot media Please help Thanks nbsp

A:Detect Drives:done, no any drives found

Ok I fixed it . What I did:
-used windows 7 disc and ran a repair ( note I have a windows 10 installed xD) so the first repair couldnt find the drives so it did something.
-after this repair it restarted I opened the repair again and now I saw my C:\ drive with windows 10 enterprise installed. I clicked and I pressed repair and now it said I need windows 10 repair disc.
-I changed SATA type to RAID and booted successfully.
-at the boot it asked me whether I want to start windows or repair. I clicked on repair.
-after the repair it restarted. Message apeared "Getting Devices Ready" - took about 5-10 mins
-PC booted successfully with no Data loss

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/detect-drives-done-no-any-drives-found.210292/
Relevancy 21.5%

If I currently get an average of 20mbps using a linksys n router with comcast as my ISP. If I upgrade to an ac router, and assuming I have ac compatible devices, will I get any significant increase in wifi speed? I wasn't sure if I need to get a faster internet tier from Comcast or not. AC routers promise much faster speeds (400mbps) but comcast says they provide me with 25 tops. Can I just upgrade my router or do I have to pay more to comcast?

A:Will 802.11ac router increase download speed?

If 25mbps is all that comcast is providing, u are doing all u can expect if u are receiving 20 u are doing all u can expect with that plan. changing u'r router is not going to help in the least.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/will-802-11ac-router-increase-download-speed.209175/
Relevancy 27.95%

I have a HP HPE- f i quad core with a TB WD primary and a TB WD secondary that I ve had for about - years and have cloned the primary several times with no problems About - weeks ago I cloned the primary once again with another TB WD only to find that after the cloning the DVD drive stopped writing It actually begins the process but after writing the lead-in it simply sits there and spins heating the disk and of course making it unusable Once this occurs working DVD burner stoped after cloning it usually cannot be stopped by any means and the machine has to be hard rebooted to proceed Since the first cloning operation I have re-cloned the original using three different cloning programs all with the same result as well as cloning to a new TB WD drive with the same results I ve also replaced the DVD drive with two different known good drives one being brand new went through all of the HP troubleshooting procedures uninstalled DVD burner stoped working after cloning the drivers and re-installed them deleted the high and low files from the registry etc with no success The strange thing is that if I use the original hard drive along with the cloned drive I can boot off the original and burn to the same DVD drive with no problem I can also write CD s with both the original and the clone both audio disks and data disks I ve also ran the DVD drive off from one of the other SATA ports on the mother board along with replacing the cable I even took the computer into a computer shop and they worked on it for over days and could not identify the problem To make a long story short this problem is just about ready to get the best of me I ve ordered an external DVD drive believing this will work but I would really like to determine why it is doing what it is doing The cloning should not have caused it but seems to be the only thing that is common to the problem I would really appreciate any incite that you may have nbsp

A:DVD burner stoped working after cloning

The only suggestion I can think of is some type of burning software is broken with the Cloned OS. If you have any software installed that handles the burning (include Roxio, Creative and all others) Remove them and the Registry files related.

I suggest using Revo Uninstaller as it will automatically search out and tell you whats left over, and let you delete them or save them. I suggest deleting all files/folders and registry items left to ensure they are not somehow causing the issue.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dvd-burner-stoped-working-after-cloning.208883/
Relevancy 39.99%

This all started after I reset the router putting in new pass code I m using same name of the old SSID When you click to Windows SSID was to unable connect on the wireless network connection on the name of my SSID on connect it saying Getting information from SSID this sounds like Windows was unable to connect to SSID good thing that windows can see the router and talk to it Type in the network key same thing looks like windows can see the router and talk Windows was unable to connect to SSID to it I type in the network key and OK Than it is saying windows was unable to connect to SSID name I have set up other computers and it can connect but this one computer running windows cannot I have the pass code down on paper and other computers can connect So wrong pass code is not the case The only thing I can think of is is computers using the old profile or my network card may need to be reset When I open networking sharing center and click on manage wireless networks I removed the old profiles in the list But I m not sure if there is still some kind of conflict or the old setting still there some where Well because I m using the same SSID despite the router reset and new pass code I m not sure why I cannot connect unless Windows was unable to connect to SSID the windows thinks I m connecting to the old SSID I tried to restart the computer and no change nbsp

A:Windows was unable to connect to SSID

Force the system to forget that SSD and then reboot.
Now look for it again and enter the passphrase.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-was-unable-to-connect-to-ssid.207365/
Relevancy 40.42%

So I have a very strange issue with my laptop.
It's a Toshiba a665-06f
I7 [email protected]
8gb ram
500gb Samsung ssd
Running Windows 8.1 pro

I can't get into the bios it boots in less than 10 secs, I've even tryed removing the hdd to get it to boot to the bios but it just sits at a blank screen when I do that. I've tryed tapping the all the f keys the del and esc on start cant get into the bios or even the boot options. Other than not booting into the bois it works great.
Any ideas please?

A:Unable to access bios

"Other than not booting into the bios, it works great"... So this means you can boot into Windows normally, and use the laptop?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-access-bios.206928/
Relevancy 39.13%

The (Tp internet connect to 740n) router link via Unable to router worked fine in the past until recently my ISP had a break in the cable line and repaired it Now I am unable to connect to the internet If Unable to connect to internet via router (Tp link 740n) I connect the ISP s LAN cable directly to PC windows and do the following steps Control panel gt View network stats and tasks Setup a new connection or network gt Connect to the internet gt Next Broadband PPPOE gt Next Type in username password gt Connect Internet works fine This means there is no problem with the internet connection However if I connect the ISP s LAN cable to the quot blue quot port of the router and the short LAN cable to my PC then do the following steps Open http tplinklogin net It shows me router config page Click Quick setup gt Next Select PPPoE gt Next Type in username password gt Next Leave the Wireless Page untouched gt Next Click Reboot Wait till router reboots It does not work the router page shows quot Connecting quot but does not connect at all Here s the router log TL-WR N System Log Time - - s H-Ver WR N v S-Ver Build Rel n L M W PPPoE W M G st day OTHER INFO User clear system log st day PPP NOTICE PPPoE start connecting st day PPP NOTICE Standard authentication st day PPP INFO pppd start st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x st day PPP ERROR Timeout waiting for PADO packets st day PPP NOTICE Standard authentication st day PPP INFO pppd start st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x de st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x de st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x de st day PPP ERROR Timeout waiting for PADO packets st day PPP NOTICE Standard authentication st day PPP INFO pppd start st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x d st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x d st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x d st day PPP ERROR Timeout waiting for PADO packets st day PPP NOTICE Standard authentication st day PPP INFO pppd start st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x st day PPP INFO sent PADI Host-Uniq x nbsp

A:Unable to connect to internet via router (Tp link 740n)

Please help me

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-connect-to-internet-via-router-tp-link-740n.206843/
Relevancy 40.85%

I'm attempting to connect my laptop to my Wi-Fi but I'm having problems. I'm able to connect other devices with no problems, but when I try connection my laptop I get a "limited connection" message with a yellow triangle. Someone please help!! Tell me what info about my laptop you need from me.

A:Unable to connect to Wi-Fi

"Other devices"? Do you mean other WiFi networks? If so, then reboot your router. Also make sure your laptop's wireless can handle what your router is outputting (ac, n? 2.4vs5.8Ghz).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-connect-to-wi-fi.205919/
Relevancy 62.35%

I've never come across this and need a few more heads on this. All of a sudden this evening I am unable to upload to the internet. I've tried uploading to Facebook, gmail, and drop box all with a laptop, galaxy tab, HTC one phone, ( these three on wireless internet) and our hp desktop (hard wired). I can download from each program with all devices as well as browse internet and play YouTube videos. I've rebooted each device. Rebooted modem, router, as well as removed the router from the equation. I had my local isp (Wow! Internet) reboot their end twice. They say they have no problems in our area and it's not on their end.... Anyone ran across this or have any ideas?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-upload-can-download.205781/
Relevancy 28.81%

Hi,
I am having a problem with my DVD hardware. Every time I put a disc in and open it in Explorer I get I a popup asking me to burn a disc (image file attached). I've tried going through all kinds of settings but nothing works. I am running Windows 8.1. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Verity

A:Burn Disc Error

That's autoplay setting for blank disk media.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/burn-disc-error.205054/
Relevancy 27.95%

Dvd burner will duplicate cd's fine, but the movies always say failure after endless times of trying...someone plz help

A:Dvd burner problems...any suggestions

They are so cheap now it is probably worth everyone's time to just get a new one.

If you really want to troubleshoot it, put it in a different computer or OS.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dvd-burner-problems-any-suggestions.204100/
Relevancy 28.38%

Dvd burner will duplicate cd's fine, but the movies always say failure after endless times of trying...someone plz help

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/having-problems-with-my-dvd-burner.204090/
Relevancy 20.64%

Had an AMD HP G62-227CL laptop that overheated and required motherboard replacement with similar Intel motherboard. Old board clocked at 2.2 MHZ .. new one is 2.0 MHZ.
Board I got from Ebay works but now computer believes that it is a Compaq CQ42 Laptop. Do not know the model number, which I would need on HPs site to download BIOs upgrades.

Is there a way to tell which bios I need or what model I now have?

Thank you,

Steve

A:Replaced Failed Motherboard.. now how do I determine model number and which BIOS to download?

Finding a bios update rather then the one hp would give for this board. Would be next to none.
You could check a few of the support pages for this model. Which their are a lot Of
Maybe find out the motherboard you have bought.

HP Support, Drivers, Contact and Help Forums | HP Support

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/replaced-failed-motherboard-now-how-do-i-determine-model-number-and-which-bios-to-download.203956/
Relevancy 20.21%

Just to be and Nvidia AMD: Features vs. Software clear I want NO ARGUMENTS This is a reasonable discussion The conflict between the two major GPU developers is as old as I remember and while the obvious answer in which is better depends on how much you want to spend and various subtleties in manufacturing Nvidia vs. AMD: Features and Software and releases the two generally leapfrog each other with every release I want to discuss what in terms of software support features and game coding each has over the other Lets start with what almost everybody knows Nvidia release drivers every time there s an actual update not the regular monthly update that AMD tend to do and while this probably results in better Nvidia vs. AMD: Features and Software updates it can mean a long time between problems getting fixed waiting for small fixes because a Nvidia vs. AMD: Features and Software big bug takes a long time to patch Nvidia have also developed the G-Sync for monitors which I barely know anything about - kind of the point of this thread a can anyone shed light on how this performs I ll update this top post as others provide feedback AMD s Mantle technology is becoming more and more widespread in new releases especially as AMD make more deals with game developers While my AMD GPU is too old to benefit from the Mantle updates it is doing well in trying to convince me to get AMD as my next card as well Again can anyone provide feedback on how the newer AMD cards perform on the Mantle-enabled games Cheers guys nbsp

A:Nvidia vs. AMD: Features and Software

ETF Soldier said:

Just to be clear, I want NO ARGUMENTS. This is a reasonable discussion.

The conflict between the two major GPU developers is as old as I remember, and while the obvious answer in which is better depends on how much you want to spend and various subtleties in manufacturing and releases, the two generally leapfrog each other with every release, I want to discuss what, in terms of software support, features and game coding, each has over the other.

Lets start with what almost everybody knows:

Nvidia release drivers every time there's an actual update, not the regular monthly update that AMD tend to do, and while this probably results in better updates, it can mean a long time between problems getting fixed (waiting for small fixes because a big bug takes a long time to patch).
Nvidia have also developed the V-sync for monitors, which I barely know anything about - kind of the point of this thread, a can anyone shed light on how this performs? (I'll update this top post as others provide feedback)
AMD's Mantle technology is becoming more and more widespread in new releases, especially as AMD make more deals with game developers. While my AMD GPU is too old to benefit from the Mantle updates, it is doing well in trying to convince me to get AMD as my next card as well. Again, can anyone provide feedback on how the newer AMD cards perform on the Mantle-enabled games?
Cheers guys.Click to expand...

Firstly I think both companies release drivers at pretty regular intervals at this point, every major game release at least entitles a beta driver minimum.

Your speaking about G-Sync I believe. It works very well for what it is which makes the monitor and GPU communicate together to change the refresh of the monitor live to match the output FPS in order to keep the game seeming as smooth as possible with no lag, frame tears, etc. Its an excellent piece of technology but you pay a 250+ dollar premium for a monitor with it minimum. Right now DisplayPort 1.2a added this to the VESA standard so now it can be done on monitors without the specific G-SYNC module however AMD is the only one to support this in the future when they start appearing but its still going to require some work from the monitor companies. G-Sync is awesome for high resolution and high refresh setups where stability is a bit harder to achieve.

BF4 with Mantle and surround going (Ill have my Asus UHD monitor today to try) is able to maintain easy 60 FPS ultra and thief is the same way. Those are the only two mantle games I have tried as I have not gotten around to getting one other game that supports it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvidia-vs-amd-features-and-software.203796/
Relevancy 39.56%

As the title says I'm trying to connect my HP3050 printer to my computer wirelessly. Problem is I get this:

The story goes that in the past week or so we swapped to a different internet provider and have swapped out the old modem/router for one that the new company has provided.
Prior to this no problems at all.

How do I counter this, I.e. remove the problem of what appears to be the availability of two routers, the new and the old?

Thanks,
Tom.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-connect-my-hp3050-printer-wirelessly.202822/
Relevancy 22.36%

I just bought a

Amd A6 6400k apu

ecs a55f2-m4 motherboard

kingston hyperx 4gb 1600 ram

and I installed all drivers but even when I try to open solitaire it says no suitable graphics device found.

A:No suitable graphics device found

Which graphics driver and version did you install?

AMD Catalyst 14.4

32-bit Catalyst Software Suite
64-bit Catalyst Software Suite

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-suitable-graphics-device-found.202170/
Relevancy 39.99%

I bought a Samsung 840 SSD (120GB) for my gigabyte GA-770T-USB3 motherboard. I am unable to install win 7 64bit on it. It is a SATA SSD.

I have tried ACHD mode in the BIOS, I have tried IDE mode. The drive works as I have tested it as an external drive on other computers.

I bought the drive specifically to be used as a primary drive.

My regular hard drives work fine on the motherboard.

A:Unable to install SSD on Win7 x64 system

Well, first of all, your motherboard only supports 3GB/s and the 840 is a 6GB/s drive. Just by that you won't really get your moneys worth. And how so are you unable to install? Also can you please list your system specs?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-install-ssd-on-win7-x64-system.190141/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello everyone,

I'm using windows 7 on my pc and try to connect to my home wireless connection .
every time I try to connect and enter the password, it won't be connected.
However, I'm using my laptop and phone to connect and it worked properly.

Please help my problem
Thanks in advance

A:Windows 7 unable to connect to wireless connection

How is your wireless Configured. I have seen many issues when using mixed mode in certain Linksys or Cisco Products. What kind of adapter are you using on y our PC for wireless Connection? Has it ever worked?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-unable-to-connect-to-wireless-connection.199928/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hello
guys please I need your help, my laptop keep saying
Unable to connect to the proxy server what can I do to fit it please

A:Unable to connect to the proxy server

You are getting this message because the laptop can't find a wireless network to connect to...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-connect-to-the-proxy-server.199618/
Relevancy 20.21%

Just upgraded form my old EVGA Superclocked GTX 570 to my new Palit GTX 770 Jetstream 4Gb, had to fanny around a lot with my Antec 900 case to get the beast to fit but everything seems fine now, card idles at 30-35c. Underload at around 65c. However the overclocking/temperature control software that came with the card, Thunder Master just does not quite seem up to par with EVGA Precision. Can anyone tell me if I can continue to use EVGA Precision safely and without any adverse effects with this Palit card because I just cant seem to get to grips with this Thunder Master. For some reason it trys to allways achieve 70c.

A:Temperature control software

andy06shake said:

Just upgraded form my old EVGA Superclocked GTX 570 to my new Palit GTX 770 Jetstream 4Gb, had to fanny around a lot with my Antec 900 case to get the beast to fit but everything seems fine now, card idles at 30-35c. Underload at around 65c. However the overclocking/temperature control software that came with the card, Thunder Master just does not quite seem up to par with EVGA Precision. Can anyone tell me if I can continue to use EVGA Precision safely and without any adverse effects with this Palit card because I just cant seem to get to grips with this Thunder Master. For some reason it trys to allways achieve 70c.Click to expand...

My recommendation is to use MSI afterburner for your temperature controlling needs and overclocking. It is non-biased and will work with any video card no matter the type, whether its amd of nvidia, and who made it.

Link here

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/temperature-control-software.199318/
Relevancy 39.99%

I am finding this problem to be a bit of a puzzler I have pc s networked together and connected to the internet through a switch and Unable the browse internet 7 to Windows then to a BTrouter all connected via Ethernet cabling None will connect to any page using IE one Unable to browse the internet Windows 7 has google chrome that will open google do a search if Unable to browse the internet Windows 7 I type in a subject but if I try to open one of the found pages it won t open them if I type in a website address same problem If I go into windows Live mail it will send and receive mails suggesting to me that internet is connected I have ran scans with Combofix and Malwarebytes which found next to nothing and booted into safe mode but still no success I can access the software on the routers so that connection is fine Have rebooted router and also changed the router for a different make and still no success both routers seem to tell me that broadband is connected This was all working OK some days ago and then all stopped working Any suggestions would be gratefully received nbsp

A:Unable to browse the internet Windows 7

Let's try this; using an Admin user login, get the command prompt and then enter:

ipconfig /flushdns
net stop "dns client"
Quit any existing browser, restart a browser and try Google again.
If you can run like this (btw: it will be slower to resolve the url), then we need to investigate youretc\hosts file. If you still can't surf the net correctly, we need to dig deeper.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-browse-the-internet-windows-7.198415/
Relevancy 20.21%

Hi!

I remember when I first lost my Motorolas original CD, I couldn't find the software anywhere to be downloaded and no one that i knew had a motorola rzr mobile phone...

I found my old cd here a few days ago so I made an .iso file of it and uploaded it (as 13 .rar files, the file max size is 50Mb).

Here it is

Tel me if the link doesn't work or something.

http://cid-e198cc24bf261f09.office.live.com/browse.aspx/Motorola Razr?permissionsChanged=1&1

A:Motorola Razr v3 drivers and software

Yep that works for me.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/motorola-razr-v3-drivers-and-software.159146/
Relevancy 19.78%

Good evening fellas The Problem This is an issue I have never run into before on numerous builds My computer wont reset from pressing the reset button or through software reset I was able Computer wont reset (Hard or Software) to get through windows installation by pressing the power button and powering back up This is when I noticed a second issue My computer wont boot to windows with the USB mouse and key board plugged Computer wont reset (Hard or Software) in Front panel or back panel its just a black screen It will post with the USB mouse and keyboard plugged in as I am able to press F to get into bios I tried rearranging the front panel connectors on the mobo running with only the power button hooked up running with the front pannel usb hooked up and looking around bios for any relevant settings cant find anything there related to boot Once in windows I test my hardware by playing about hours straight of AC and doing burn in tests with no errors I am at a loss The Background I recently bought Computer wont reset (Hard or Software) a replacement mobo and power supply to replace a pair that fried due to moisture I bought a new case because I fell out of favor with my old case that had a window pane and led lights and I upgraded my ram to gb x gb modules Essentially I only kept my TB HD DVD-RW Video Card and CPU I tested all of the hard ware I kept in a friends system he let me use for the purpose and those components all burned in well after about hours of benching and burn in testing with no errors The Hardware Mobo Asrock N C-GS http www asrock com mb NVIDIA N C-GS FX CPU Phenom X BE GPU Pallet GT Sonic Edition http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E RAM GB PC http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E PSU Raidmax Hybrid W Modular http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E nbsp

A:Computer wont reset (Hard or Software)

A strange problem indeed.

Triple check your wiring is correct using your motherboard manual. Be sure the motherboard is mounted correctly on the standoffs and no grounds are occurring.

Faulty buttons on the case itself?

Reset bios to optimal defaults, clear cmos.

After that I would return the mobo.

Sorry I cant be more specific, Hope this helps.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/computer-wont-reset-hard-or-software.196539/
Relevancy 19.35%

My computer battery was replaced by a family member and when I boot up my PC which took about 10 minutes instead of 30 seconds. I noticed that the 2 harddrives were displayed in the bios as raid drives. The 2 harddrives are SATA. However in Windows when I right click on My Computer and select Manage then Device Manager they appear as NTFS format.

I sure that this configuration has something to do with response.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to restore my raid drive back to 2 harddrives under NTFS without loosing my data. I would prefer a software tool or a step by step solution since I am not comfortable with manually making changes to computer settings.
Thank you for your advice in advance to this frustrating problem
Regards
Ntracs (Joe)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/converting-raid-harddrives-back-to-ntfs-with-software-tools.196141/
Relevancy 28.81%

Hello to all guys here,

I have an erasable CD and it's free (image no.1). When I want to burn some files with 681 MB on that CD, I face an error massage (image no.3) while the capacity of CD is more than that (702MB) and is empty.

What's the problem please?

A:Can't burn 681 MB on a CD with 702 MB capacity

Call up image number 2 and look at the "size on disk". That is 732,557,312 folder size vs 736,978,944 capacity on CD. At first glance you would think there is enough space on the CD for the folder. The problem is changing file systems from FAT/NTFS to CDFS, is rarely ever a 1:1 ratio.

This is basically the same issue with changing cluster sizes on HDD. Smaller files than the cluster alloted size will result in lost space, because there can only be one file assigned to any one cluster.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-burn-681-mb-on-a-cd-with-702-mb-capacity.195967/
Relevancy 22.79%

Hey guys I've got a similar problem but I cant find any solution. I have windows 7 ultimate as the OS. The sound icon is ok the audio service is running. Windows says that my Realtek HD Audio Driver is working properly. On-board sound enabled in BIOS. I'm seriously stuck and don't know what else to do. I'll upload screenshots of my device manager

A:No sound found

Hmmm.. Everything in your snapshots looks good.

Check CtlPanel->Sound. Make sure the device output is set to what you want. Also, there's a Properties button for the speakers. Try unchecking the "Allow exclusive use" buttons. See if any difference

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-sound-found.195669/
Relevancy 21.93%

So this is my current situation.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2917185658

I don't know why my download is so low, sometimes it's skyhigh (~60mbps) and sometimes it doesn't even make the 1 mbps I'm hooked on straight to our main modem I even put off Wi-fi and everything and I still have around 5mbps please help

A:Having problems with my download speed

Contact your ISP and tell them your download rates are fluctuating. They have ways of testing for problems with the lines.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/having-problems-with-my-download-speed.195611/
Relevancy 39.13%

Problem:
I have a PC that has to connect to a server through a modem for security reasons.
While it is connected to the modem, a screen needs to be printed.
The printer that is being used is connected to the local network.
While connected to the modem, attempting to print gives the error "The RPC server is unavailable."

System:
Windows XP Professional SP3
Printer server is Windows Server 2008
Modem is old 56k modem connected by serial port (don't think that matters)

What I've tried:
I have tried modifying the routing table to force connections to the subnet that the computer and printer are hosted on.
route -p add 10.1.0.0 MASK 255.255.255.0 10.1.61.0 METRIC 40 IF 0x2
ip for the PC is 10.1.61.53, ip for the printer is 10.1.61.22, IF 0x2 is the integrated NIC
The RPC service is running, and I have also started the RPC locator

Any suggestions what I should do next?

A:Unable to print to network printer while connected to modem

These are correct

ip for the PC is 10.1.61.53,
ip for the printer is 10.1.61.22, IF 0x2
but this is not

route -p add 10.1.0.0 MASK 255.255.255.0 10.1.61.0
and should not be necessary at all, if the PC gateway is on 10.1.61.x

Instead, get the output of ROUTE PRINT and post that

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-print-to-network-printer-while-connected-to-modem.195362/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi. I use a 1tb external hard drive to store music, photos and movies. I use it on my Imac, also on my Asus e-book. I see that the external hard drive is partitioned into two. How or why I don't know. What I do know is that the first part is now full, and I cant see the second part when plugged into the USB on either computer. Could anyone help me by suggesting how I can access the second 500gig? Id appreciate answers in plain English, I really dont understand more than the basics, and the clearer ans simpler the answers the more I will learn, and thanks to all those about to read this !

A:Unable to access both partitions on external hard drive

Back-up all your data on the first partition.​
Right click on "My computer" and click "manage".This should take you to the computer management screen.​
Look at the left, you should see an option that says "Disk Management"; Click on it.​
You should be able to see all the disc partitions, find your External HDD partitions.​
Right-Click on the 2nd partition and delete it.​
After that right click on your first partition and select the option to "Extend Partition"​
​If you are confused, or need confirmation for anything please don't hesitate to ask.​

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-access-both-partitions-on-external-hard-drive.195074/
Relevancy 25.8%

I've just got a new ipod nano 7th generation, but when I plug it into my laptop it is recognised by the computer but not by itunes. I have tried all steps on apple support forum articles for this; for itunes not recognising the device; and for error code 37, but it still will not work. When I go to manually install driver usbaapl64 (as one step on the apple website instructed me to do) my "device will not initialize the driver" and I can't find anything telling me how to get it to initialize it!
As far as I am aware it is a problem with the computer not the ipod, as I have the same problem when I connect my samsung phone or other devices. Help please, I'm losing all hope!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ipod-7th-generation-identified-on-windows-but-not-itunes.193196/
Relevancy 18.92%

Greetings all hope you are doing fine Situation - I have a Mb DSL connection - Speed while downloading a file using Internet Download Manager is between - KB sec - Browsing streaming speed is between - KB sec - Speed while downloading a file using any browser is between - KB sec - Downloaded the TCP Optimizer and applied the Optimal settings Did not solve the issue - Followed the instruction here gt gt http www speedguide net articles w -tweaks- Did not solve the issue - TCP Analyzer is saying that my MTU is but in my router and in my NIC it is - Speed Test in Safe Mode can sometimes yield better results - Tried disabling all start-up items Did not solve the issue My setup OS Windows x NIC Atheros AR AR AR Router SMC WBRA Connection Type Ethernet ----------------------------------------------- Speed Test Results SpeedGuide net TCP Analyzer Results Tested on IP address xx xx proxy Client OS browser Windows Chrome TCP options string c MSS MTU TCP Window NOT multiple of download speed Fast browsing/streaming low speed, MSS RWIN Scaling bits Unscaled RWIN Recommended RWINs BDP limit ms kbps KBytes s BDP limit ms kbps KBytes s MTU Discovery ON TTL Timestamps OFF SACKs ON IP ToS ------------------------------------------------ Thanks nbsp

A:Fast download speed, low browsing/streaming speed

Set the MTU in the router itself to 1492

Analyzer is saying that my MTU is 1460, but in my router and in my NIC it is 1500Click to expand...

the normal value for DSL is 1492, and 1460 is INVALID = = must be a multiple of 8.

Manually set {1472 or 1464} in the router.

The article cited has good info but I would opt for all the defaults.

restore:

netsh int tcp set heuristics enabled
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled

see this article to set SackOpts=1

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/fast-download-speed-low-browsing-streaming-speed.192638/
Relevancy 28.81%

Its a hp pavilion g7 notebook pc running windows 7
I am trying to help out a friend,he bought this about 8 months ago new.
it plays cds etc,will not burn
when I tryed to burn a disc with deep burner it said ,writing drive not found.
in the device manager it says hp dvd A ds8a8sh sata cd rom device.

is this not a burner?
thanks

Oh I forgot to say that I reinstalled the driver

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hp-laptop-will-not-burn-cd-dvd.192623/
Relevancy 20.21%

See the description in full on the Cisco.com/security site

A:Multiple vulnerabilities in Cisco ASA software

I read about this yesterday. This is a big exploit and needs to be fixed. Too bad there are too many newbies that wont know how to update the firmware or arent even aware of this issue.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/multiple-vulnerabilities-in-cisco-asa-software.191502/
Relevancy 19.78%

I want to buy a laptop to run professional recording software. The minimum requirement is an Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.67GHz. Can I use a quad core with less speed. What are my options?

Thanks

A:Help understanding minimum processor requirements for recording software

Is there a trial version of the software for you to test on your current system?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-understanding-minimum-processor-requirements-for-recording-software.191471/
Relevancy 40.42%

First post and here is the story I have an old broken XP laptop A friend loaned me his IDE SATA to USB cable so I could get some files off the hard drive I proceeded from computer another one Unable data to get to to connect and download what I wanted o my Acer windows computer I put everything into a folder I can open that folder and read the Docs and Unable to get data from one computer to another look at the pictures no problem I copied the info to an external HDD I tried to download it to my wife s laptop but it is not there I tried to load the same info on to a Cruzer Flash drive and transfer it the same way The folder is empty is what I get when I click on the flash drive letter If I put it back into my computer I can read it If I click properties of the drive it shows the space being used I also tried to put the info onto a laptop at work same thing If I add an unrelated file onto the flash drive it works normally These files are possessed Help I guess you can t edit the title nbsp

A:Unable to get data from one computer to another

It could be because you could have "hide hidden files/folders" checked. Just a guess, good luck.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-get-data-from-one-computer-to-another.190609/
Relevancy 21.93%

I cannot download any youtube videos from my IDM why is this so??
it always gives a notification which I had posted with a screen shot...

A:Can't download YouTube videos

Try using jdownloader.org.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-download-youtube-videos.188880/
Relevancy 19.35%

My computer running Windows Ultimate -bit can no longer access my Western Digital Caviar quot Black quot TB hard drive that s connected but I suspect my data to still be in there so I wonder what data recorvery tools people have used and recommend This is one of the additional drives to my operating system C drive It has been formatted as NTFS and been working fine for several months until with recommendations Data format, from drive please lost recovery software a week ago Now it appears as the E drive on Data recovery from drive with lost format, software recommendations please My Computer as originally configured but the volume label is now blank I used to have that named as quot Media quot When I double-click on it to Data recovery from drive with lost format, software recommendations please enter the drive I get the Data recovery from drive with lost format, software recommendations please error message quot E is not accessible The parameter is incorrect quot In Computer Management -- gt Storage -- gt Disk Management the drive appears but it s File System is now indicated as RAW rather than NTFS I have tried using Active Partition Recovery and that successfully lists my drive with the original label name quot Media quot and as NTFS and also lists the folders located at the root of the drive which is why I suspect my data to still be in there and recoverable However when I use this tool to do a full scan of my disk it freezes after scanning MB There are tools out there with varying reliability so whch ones do people here recommend another tool I trired I forget its name was scanning my disk but prediced days to go over the entire TB so that s out of the question I have been told to use a tool that can recover files onto a separate disk rather then try to repair the original disk and risk losing more of the original data Any advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks nbsp

A:Data recovery from drive with lost format, software recommendations please

Oh crap. Something like this happened recently to me when I had backed up some data to an USB thumb drive. It worked fine for awhile, then some weeks later, my PC just couldn't read it anymore (kept saying "disk in drive needs to be reformatted/etc"...and the properties for the drive also showed it as RAW format instead of FAT32 like it would have been usually).

I think the issue is drive corruption, which seems to be fairly common with external devices like USB drives, but odd in the case of an internal drive. The remedy for me was to try to access it from a different system, which was easy since being a USB stick I could try it elsewhere easily. If you can use another system to access the drive, preferably a Linux/Ubuntu based one; it is likely your best bet to recoup the data before its lost permanently. An external HDD kit would be ideal, and they are quite cheap also.

Hope this helps!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/data-recovery-from-drive-with-lost-format-software-recommendations-please.187901/
Relevancy 21.93%

When ever I download any video from you-tube from IDM this (shown in picture) appears,
I don't wna change the down-loader as I m an IDM lover but I have tried on different browsers ,and my down-loader is also up to date ...
please help
THANKX !

A:Why can't I download YouTube videos?

Although it is illegal to download some videos from youtube, what browser are you using & what video download addon are you using & a link to the video would help.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/why-cant-i-download-youtube-videos.187070/
Relevancy 29.24%

I have a hp pavillion with both a dvd/rw and a dvd/cdrw and I cannot burn a microsoft word file to either one, the error message says that either the folder is inaccessible or that the flie name contains a / or \. My os is wxp and I am using Microsoft word 2010

A:Can't burn CD-RW

Couple of questions, one being are you sure the disk you are trying to write to is empty? Also, have you checked in Device Manager to make sure the CD drive is not showing any errors?

Ill check back in a bit to see if you replied, but I hope I can help you resolve this problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-burn-cd-rw.185146/
Relevancy 17.2%

I have been doing research on purchasing 4-bay+ external RAID enclosure for myself. I have done research on software vs. hardware raids for this system, but one question still eludes me; so I am going to ask it here directly.

If I buy software RAID enclosure I will have to use some included software to set-up my raid. So, if I take my enclosure to another PC and plug it in (let's say eSATA) I will not be able to read the data, correct? If I get true hardware raid, the raid set up will be on the build in controller so I will be able to take the enclosure from computer to computer, right?

And since TS has new poll feature lets try it out...

A:Hardware vs. software RAID on 4-bay+ RAID enclosure

Regardless of whether you use software or hardware RAID, the enclosure will work whatever you plug it into. The only thing that might not work is connecting an individual disk (used as part of the array) into a device. It all depends on whether the device in question can read the controller used for the RAID set up.

For example, I ran with RAID 1 for two 2TB hard drives in my PC, but I can connect one of them to the same device as a non-RAID disk -- which I successfully did when the RAID broke down for an unexplained reason.

However, it is unlikely to work in a computer, and you should approach it as not working at all in anything but the RAID enclosure. It's also worth pointing out that splitting RAID disks in such a way could corrupt the data. Given that pretty much every decent RAID enclosure worth its salt will include gigabit ethernet at the size you're looking for, availability shouldn't be an issue across your LAN.

Hardware-based RAID arrays are also more reliable in operation, and have the extra benefit of being recoverable in a controller failure by replacing it with the same version as before. Software RAID's are less reliable, slower performing and in the event of a controller failure can be difficult to bring back online.

Basically, when it comes to RAID arrays, don't skimp on cost. The better the quality/controllers the more reliable and better performing it will be.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hardware-vs-software-raid-on-4-bay-raid-enclosure.185358/
Relevancy 34.83%

Hi All I am having a weird issue with my Cisco router From the router I am able to ping and reach out to the internet but from the client I am able to reach out to the internet but unable to ping I am not sure where is the issue but when I traceroute to it my packets are dropped at my routers interface All my pings from the client time out I checked the Access list to make sure ICMP is not blocked Following is my running conf ip audit notify log ip audit po max-events ip ssh break-string ipv unicast-routing no ftp-server write-enable no scripting tcl init no scripting tcl encdir no voice hpi capture buffer no voice hpi capture destination interface Loopback description abc ip address interface FastEthernet description Connection to officeswitch ip address duplex full speed ipv rip abc enable no ipv mfib fast interface FastEthernet description ISP ip address ip access-group ISP -IN in ip access-group ISP -OUT out ip route-cache flow duplex full speed auto interface Serial description ISP ip address ip access-group Verio-IN in ip access-group Verio-OUT out ip route-cache flow serial restart-delay interface Serial no unable ping Can from router ping from client to but machines ip address shutdown serial restart-delay interface Serial no ip address shutdown serial restart-delay interface Serial no ip address shutdown serial restart-delay router ospf log-adjacency-changes network area default-information originate router bgp no synchronization bgp Can ping from router but unable to ping from client machines log-neighbor-changes network mask aggregate-address summary-only no auto-summary ip classless ip flow-export source Loopback ip flow-export version ip flow-aggregation cache protocol-port enabled ip flow-aggregation cache prefix enabled no ip http server no ip http secure-server ip as-path access-list permit ip as-path access-list deny ip as-path access-list permit ip as-path access-list permit ip as-path access-list permit ip as-path access-list permit ip as-path access-list permit ip as-path access-list permit ip access-list standard Access permit deny any log ip access-list extended ISP -IN permit tcp host any eq www log permit icmp any any log deny ip any log deny tcp any any eq ftp log deny tcp any any eq smtp log deny tcp any any eq log deny ip any log permit ip any any ip access-list extended ISP -OUT permit icmp any any log permit ip any any ip access-list extended ISP -IN permit icmp any any log deny ip any log deny tcp any any eq ftp log deny tcp any any eq smtp log deny tcp any any eq deny ip any log permit ip any any ip access-list extended ISP -OUT permit ip any any permit icmp any any logging trap debugging logging source-interface Loopback snmp-server community apricot RO snmp-server trap-source Loopback snmp-server location S Ellsworth Ave Suite snmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkdown linkup coldstart warmstart snmp-server enable traps tty snmp-server enable traps config snmp-server enable traps envmon fan shutdown supply temperature snmp-server enable traps bgp redistribute static route-map ISP PATH permit match as-path route-map ISP PATH permit match as-path set as-path prepend route-map SETPATH permit match as-path set as-path prepend I will appreciate any input to help me solve this problem nbsp

A:Can ping from router but unable to ping from client machines

I am able to reach out to the internet but unable to ping Click to expand...

ping is not required to have connectivity - - it is only a test & traceroute tool.

From the client, get a command prompt (or in Linux a Terminal) use nslookup google.com
If it returns the IP address of google, then you can ignore the ping problem

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/can-ping-from-router-but-unable-to-ping-from-client-machines.185071/
Relevancy 16.77%

Is this even possible? Ive never seen a download speed so low, I cant even watch youtube, and forget netflix. Yet my upload seems to be through the roof. What is causing this? .58mb/s DL with a 43.26mb/s upload @ 5 ms ping.

A:Extremely low download speed and extremely high upload speed

Might I ask what time of day you did that test? In My Opinion, the Internet is like the Interstate. You can't go fast at rush hour.
You should try it at different times of day to see if it changes.
You could even try another test site http://www.internetfrog.com/mypc/speedtest/
http://reviews.cnet.com/internet-speed-test/ http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/
http://www.dslreports.com/stest
Good luck

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/extremely-low-download-speed-and-extremely-high-upload-speed.184515/
Relevancy 20.21%

So about once every 30 minutes, my keyboard, disconnects, and reconnects. Like it's being unplugged, and re-plugged back in. It is not the keyboard, or the USB port I am using. I have tested it in several different USB slots, but the same problem happens. It is software related. And is bugging the living hell out of me. I have reformatted and the same exact problem happens. And my friend has the EXACT problem but with his mouse.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have googled the problem and searched, but nobody has a real solution.

Thanks!

A:Keyboard software issues?

Some relevant system specs-

-Running LEGIT version of Win7 64bit
-8gb ddr3 Corsair Vengeance 1600
-ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Chipset
-Intel Core i7 2600k
-1tb 6.0gb/s 7200rpm Western Digital HDD

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/keyboard-software-issues.183811/
Relevancy 39.99%

I?ve never had to set the BIOS password, but the kids are growing up and I need to lock access to my PC.

My Bios has two Password Options: Supervisor and User.

The Supervisor password was accepted, and before I attempt to change the BIOS settings, the Supervisor password is asked for.

Then I set the user password.

However, when I boot up the PC, I am not asked for any password and windows loads as usual.

What am I missing?

The BIOS is Award Software International, Inc. F4 HI 07/03/2007

A:Unable to set BIOS user password

Do you have the option mentioned below?

Setting a BIOS Password

Now you'll want to set your system to ask for that password every time it boots, so select the BIOS FEATURES SETUP option, to see a menu something like this:

Fairly obviously, it's the Password Check option we're interested in, so select it and change the setting to ALWAYS.

etc....Click to expand...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-set-bios-user-password.183774/
Relevancy 29.24%

Is there any way I can change a setting to burn a dvd+r, My Nero 11 won't burn them at all although it will burn a dvd-r. I am using Nero 11 with windows xp.

A:Can't burn DVD+R

I don't think Nero cares which disk you use. Make sure your DVD burner supports burning that format.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-burn-dvd-r.183035/
Relevancy 28.81%

Hi Been searching forums for an answer to why my LITE-ON DVDRW LH- A S won t write a disc Using Nero platinum Haven t used the burner a lot lately Lite-On won't LH-20A1S DVD-RW burn worked last time I used it a number of months ago The burner says ready in Nero but buffer doesn t start up and it ejects disk I have tried many of the things suggested in most forums with no luck The log is here I m hoping someone can help Thank you in advance - - A -WZEU-LAE - WLW- - Windows Vista AMD Wow Process Nero Version Internal Version Recorder lt LITE-ON DVDRW LH- A S gt Version L - HA TA - Adapter driver lt Serial ATA gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type via Inquiry data CD-ROM lt LITE-ON DVDRW LH- A S gt Version L - HA TA - Adapter driver lt Serial ATA gt HA Scsi-Device-Map CDRom-Device-Map LITE-ON DVDRW LH- A S F CdRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Global Lite-On DVD-RW LH-20A1S won't burn Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled UDF compilation Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL Text File Isodoc Lite-On DVD-RW LH-20A1S won't burn cpp Line UDF document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed TRUE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD FALSE Multisession TRUE Multisession type Start multisession Burning mode DAO Mode UDF Mode pure UDF Options automatic UDF Revision UDF Partition Type physical PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Generation of disc structures started Text File compose cpp Line GenUDF transfer items prepared Text File compose cpp Line GenUDF transfer items prepared PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Generation of disc structures completed Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line F DVDRW LH- A S Last possible write address on media Last address to be written Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line F DVDRW LH- A S Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder LITE-ON DVDRW LH- A S Media type DVD R DL Disc Manufacturer ID lt RITEK gt Media Type ID lt S gt Product revision number Disc Application Code Extended Information Indicators Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line F DVDRW LH- A S gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks F LITE-ON DVDRW LH- A S -------------------------------------------------------------- Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare F LITE-ON DVDRW LH- A S for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc not fixated Tracks to Idx Idx Next Trk TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr Size NWA RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x MediaType DVD R DL Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FSCTL LOCK VOLUME Text File Burncd cpp Line Caching options cache CDRom or Network-Yes small files-No lt KB PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Maximum transfer rate test started Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at Text File ThreadedTransfer cpp Line Pipe memory size Text File CUDFTransferItem cpp Line GenUDF FS Layout - - - - - - - - - - Sectors to be written Session Start Sector Volume Structure Sector Sectors Meta Data Sector Sectors Data Sector Sectors After Data Sector Sectors Trailer Track Sector Sectors GenUDF Parameters - - - - - - - - - - PrepTime - - UDF Revision UDF Partition Type Physical UDF Special Mode None Bytes per Sector Sessi... Read more

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/lite-on-dvd-rw-lh-20a1s-wont-burn.182136/
Relevancy 38.27%

hey can anyone help me out here?

I tried portforward.com's guide and editing the registry game data port, still cant host games

running windows vista 7

A:Unable to host games in StarCraft with Comcast modem on Linksys e1000

Make sure the game is not blocked by any firewall.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-host-games-in-starcraft-with-comcast-modem-on-linksys-e1000.181314/
Relevancy 27.09%

Hello all,

My computer's sound device just started acting weird. It won't play any sound from internet videos, but it also won't play VLC files. However, it plays iTunes just fine. This has never happened before.

My laptop is a Gateway ID49C04h with Conexant High Definition Audio that says it is updated and "working properly" in the Device status box. Also, VLC will show up on the mixer list except no volume comes from it. I've checked several files and several sites via Chrome and Firefox.

Any help is appreciated.

-K

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/itunes-but-nothing-else.181137/
Relevancy 27.09%

HI all The DVD-RW drive in our Toshiba L d-S seems to have gone caput We have only had it a year but it does get used alot It will only read some of our dvds now other DVD s it refuses to even recognize the format or says media is unreadable even though there is no visible damage to the disk I have run malwarebytes superantispyware ccleaner spybot s amp d avast microsoft online seurity scanner and hijackthis with no results other than spyware Device manager says it is working fine I uninstalled from device manager and rebooted Same thing Could not find updated drivers for it Microsoft Fixit say media is unreadable or unknown format but the disk plays fine in our other Toshiba L Some movies start right up in VLC other dvds cannot be read Some of our burnt movie backups work great while the original dvd cant even be quot read quot It burns just fine and every cd we put in so far reads fine Dont think it is codecs issue cause an older original StarWars DVD wont read at all in it If a game is put in it can read it but the autorun does not start up laptop burner replacing Toshiba Advice DVD on L655 I check autoplay and it Advice on replacing Toshiba L655 laptop DVD burner says to load game Advice on replacing Toshiba L655 laptop DVD burner or for DVDs play with VLC I edited the registry to get rid of the filters there was only an upper this did not really help When any disk is inserted the drive really thinks long and hard about it all this leading me to the conclusion that we need a new disk drive Toshiba has been remarkably unhelpful saying our warranty expired weeks ago After saying all that my question is this does anyone know if any laptop DVD-RW drive will be compatible or if laptop drives come in different sizes I have replaced laptop hard drives before but never a dvd drive I am going to have to take the old one out to find out if it is SATA or IDE I am hesitant to order one since I cant seem to find one that says it will specifically fit an L Thanks any advice is appreciated and sorry for the lengthiness nbsp

A:Advice on replacing Toshiba L655 laptop DVD burner

The Optical drive is held in by one screw, usually located under a bottom cover. Open the tray and when you remove that screw, just pull the drive out. There should be a part number on the drive label. Use this number to locate a replacement drive. The drive's plastic bezel can be removed and placed on the replacement drive, so you can purchase a much cheaper drive that doesn't have a bezel installed. EBay is a good source

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/advice-on-replacing-toshiba-l655-laptop-dvd-burner.180692/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi Everyone

I have a laptop with Windows 7 installed, using USB 3G device connect though the Internet. The problem is I have 3 machines and a spare router that I want to share the Internet.

Can you please advise how to share the internet from a laptop through a router ?

A:Unable to share the Internet from a laptop through a router

Hello! Sadly, for all intents and purposes, it just doesn't work like that. I'm not saying it's impossible, because I have read how techies have made this happen - but it requires an insane amount of configuration, 3rd party software, a little programming, and a good grasp of linux. The router has to have the internet connection to share out to other computers. Go and get a wifi hotspot instead of a 3G USB device. The wifi hotspot, depending on the provider, should support up to 5+ connections. Another option is the see what ISPs are in your area, get service at your residence, then you could use the router. Hope this helps!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-share-the-internet-from-a-laptop-through-a-router.179668/
Relevancy 19.78%

Hi, I'm building a new system because trying to work on an athlon x2 240 involves too much self harm.

I have been reading around, and it seems that the 2500K is generally better in all regards despite having 2 less cores.

My main priority is rendering time in 3ds max, so regarding that, which cpu would be the better buy?

Thanks
Astralogic

A:Which of these CPUs is best for 3D software redndering? 2500K or 1100T?

It turns out that the 100T is better for 3ds max. I was afraid the 1100T would come out on top, I spent ages researching the right motherboard to get with the 2500K now I gotta start again

You wouldn't happen to know an AMD board that is the equivilent to the GA-Z77X-UD3H do you? Or the G1-Sniper M3?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/which-of-these-cpus-is-best-for-3d-software-redndering-2500k-or-1100t.180409/
Relevancy 40.42%

I have a Dell Latitude D with Windows XP installed on it My Wireless adapter is an Intel R Wireless Wifi Link AGN My current issue is that after my router Belkin F D v crashed and had to be reset I have not been able to access my router It says it is unable to renew the IP address However I am able to access a different unsecured wireless network and my other computer has no trouble accessing the router When I try to run ipconfig to renew address Unable IP it opens the cmd prompt and quickly closes it I can run ipconfig by opening cmd prompt and entering the command from there The only thing that I can think of is that something got messed up after the router crash or its a result of installing Ad-Aware Antivirus which I have since uninstalled and am still having issues Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Only shows settings for LAN which are IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway Under Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected When I try to put a manual IP address into the wireless TCP IP settings it connects to my router for about seconds and then disconnects nbsp

A:Unable to renew IP address

I'm an *****

Leaving this post up for anyone wanting a good laugh... and for anyone else who is also dumb.

I solved my issue by retyping the password.

Nothing like wasting 2 hours over just needing to refresh the password... Ugh...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-renew-ip-address.179909/
Relevancy 20.21%

Hello dear brothers,
iam very sad and unhappy also iam in tention plz help me '
suddenly have formated my partion .
And there was alot of my editing and recovery and other alot of softwares was in it now my partition is empty and i want to recover my all softwares i tried alot but softwares not recovering plz brothers help me plz help me iam very worry because i want to recover my all softwares
plz urgent help me plz how to recover that all softwares help me hope u will help me.

A:Formatted partition and want to recover software

Take a look at this:
http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizard/recover-formatted-partition.htm

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/formatted-partition-and-want-to-recover-software.178895/
Relevancy 39.56%

i am unable to reset my router back to default username/password setting.ive been able to reset it in the past, but i cant remember what i did.

i have held the reset button down for 90 secs. then i unplugged the router while still holding down the reset button for an additional 90 secs. and finally plugged the power back in again still holding the reset button for an additional 90 secs.

ive tried switching between different web browser. default gateway is 198.162.1.1

tried using cmd prompt. used ipconfig /release. ipconfig /renew. just for the heck of it.

ive also read that this same model and version is giving alot of people trouble as far as resetting it goes.

honestly, im not sure what firmware i have installed. im not sure how to check it... if that may be the issue.

while trying to login to router via firefox, i get the security level 15 message

cant remember my username/password

A:Unable to reset linksys BEFW11S4 ver 4 router

Sounds like your router needs a hard reset, the following has helped me in some cases, but be aware, if these procedures don't work, than your router has gone bye bye, it's junk.

To reset your router to factory defaults, use the following procedure:

1) Power down all computers, the router, and the modem, and unplug them from the wall.
2) Disconnect all wires from the router.
3) Power up the router and allow it to fully boot (1-2 minutes).
4) Press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then release it, then let the router reset and reboot (2-3 minutes).
5) Power down the router.
6) Connect one computer by wire to port 1 on the router (NOT to the internet port).
7) Power up the router and allow it to fully boot (1-2 minutes).
8) Power up the computer (if the computer has a wireless card, make sure it is off).
9) Try to ping the router. To do this, click the "Start" button > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. A black DOS box will appear. Enter the following: "ping 192.168.1.1" (no quotes), and hit the Enter key. You will see 3 or 4 lines that start either with "Reply from ... " or "Request timed out." If you see "Reply from ...", your computer has found your router.
10) Open your browser and point it to 192.168.1.1. This will take you to your router's login page. Leave the user name blank, and in the password field, enter "admin" (with no quotes). This will take you to your router setup page. Note the version number of your firmware (usually listed near upper right corner of screen). Exit your browser.

If you get this far without problems, try the setup disk (or setup the router manually, if you prefer), and see if you can get your router setup and working.

If you cannot get "Reply from ..." in step 9 above, your router is dead.

If there's some time left on any type or warrenty for this device, I would recommend using it, that is if in fact your router is dead.

Good luck.............hope this helps!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-reset-linksys-befw11s4-ver-4-router.178724/
Relevancy 39.99%

I want to use virtualbox software it says in settings that you need to enable the virtualization option in host system to add more than one cpu.But in the bios i was unable to find the option.Please help me.

A:Unable to see virtualization option in BIOS

may not support it. make sure you look up the processor you have and check if it supports it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-see-virtualization-option-in-bios.177946/
Relevancy 40.42%

I get "windows was unable to complete the format" error when I try to format my micro sd card on my computer. So I check everywhere in the drive and I find a folder that gives me "the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" error when I try to delete or access it. I can delete everything else but it reappears after I reinserted the drive. I tried to format with command prompt and I get "invalid media or track 0 bad - disk unusable." I also treid Panasonic SDFormatter but I get "the memory card is write protected please release the write protect switch" which I did.This all happen after I tried to format it on my phone and connected it to my PC. I'm using windows xp pro build 2600 sp 3 and my micro sd card is a sandisk.

A:Unable to format my 2GB microSD

It could just be a bad sd card. They won't last forever.

What I would do (aside from what you've already done) is put the micro sd card in its full sd adapter (that came with it I'm sure) and then put that in a camera and format it there.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-format-my-2gb-microsd.177968/
Relevancy 22.36%

Good day, I saw there was some discussions regarding this topic but I still can't find a solution to my problem.

I'm using Windows XP professional 2003. I was working on MS Word and saving to my usb drive. When I tried to save to it again the drive just disappeared from My Computer. From there on no computer can read it. When you plug it in it just does not show. The information stored on the drive is very very important and I need to retrieve it urgently.
I think it must be the driver, but the drive is so old I can't see what make it is. Looks like Gaigin or something gin.

A:USB flash drive not found

If the drive (USB Drive) is old then there's a good chance it might have just failed. The fact that you are unable to get the drive to work on another machine backs that up as well.

I'd take it to a local PC shop, I know we use things like [email protected] file recovery at work which is paid software to recover corrupt data, but if the drive doesn't power, it might be a job for a Data Recovery Specialist.

Regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/usb-flash-drive-not-found.177928/
Relevancy 22.36%

Hi guys,
I got an intel HD Graphics 3000 and there are a lot of games i cant play with it. So i have an utility cd that has nVidia GeForce GT 525M. But when i try to install it, it says Compatible graphics hardwares not found. What must i do? should i uninstall the intel Graphics 3000 first?
Please help...I would be really grateful.

A:Compatible graphics hardware not found

This might sound like a silly question but have you installed the GeForce GT525M card?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/compatible-graphics-hardware-not-found.176808/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hey there,

I am trying to pull old files from my hard drive that was in my old computer running Windows XP. I have it plugged in via extenal housing/Reader if you will and when I try to copy or drag the files a windows shows up saying access is denied. Is this because of user logins or something with XP or something crazy like this and is there a way to copy these files over to my other computer that is running XP as well.

Thanks

A:Unable to copy files from old hard drive even with carriage

You need to take ownership. Here is a thread with instructions: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic8914.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-copy-files-from-old-hard-drive-even-with-carriage.176761/
Relevancy 39.99%

Using laptop Toshiba Satellite A -S with Vista installed originally I later had Vista removed amp XP installed and all XP updates are installed Device Manager shows Network Adapters Net Adapter and Intel PRO Wireless ABG The info on the Net Adapter is Realtek RTL x Family Fast Ethernet NIC The Properties for Bus Driver indicates version When using Windows Repair function for Connection I get this msg quot TCP IP is not enabled for Web to Unable via connect to telnet connection this connection quot I have researched other posts for this message and have tried just about every solution offered but nothing has worked Attempts to update the driver resulted Unable to connect to Web via telnet connection in msg indicating the current driver is the best available I went online to see if an update is available and on pcpitstop com found Windows XP -bit driver Should I download amp install this driver to see if it helps I have worked on Unable to connect to Web via telnet connection this for days and am at my wits end The reason I need the wired connection is that it must be used by Carbonite to perform a complete online backup of my computer nbsp

A:Unable to connect to Web via telnet connection

1394 is NOT ethernet, it is firewire (an apple standard) and is not (usually ) used to access the internet. You information is conflicting. The Intel PRO connection would be the one used for internet (WAN) or LAN. The firewire port looks completely different than an ethernet port and more resembles a USB connection.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-connect-to-web-via-telnet-connection.176520/
Relevancy 19.78%

Hello guys Can you help me My friend has this Lexar USB Flash Disk She asks me to delete some folders and even the Secure II folder We thought that it is nothing because Lexar not II Windows 7 the software recognizable Secure after removing in usually if it s the application of the USB it should have been the name of the USB like for example in Western Digital I have this external Lexar not recognizable in Windows 7 after removing the Secure II software USB WD it also has an application inside it but the name of the folder is WD Anyway since the folder got deleted once we put the USB to any ports of our laptop PC and even in the television it s not recognizable The drive is not detected at all Lexar not recognizable in Windows 7 after removing the Secure II software even though there s a drive G for removable drive With this I searched for a solution and I found some solution but it did Lexar not recognizable in Windows 7 after removing the Secure II software not work for me - In disk management you have to changed the drive rebooted the PC even having the Secure II downloaded application that was deleted Unfortunately I cannot copy it inside the Lexar USB because it s not recognizable And in the device manager there s no exclamation point All drivers are okay Any resolution Thank you nbsp

A:Lexar not recognizable in Windows 7 after removing the Secure II software

"Any resolution?"

Yes, replace the Lexar

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/lexar-not-recognizable-in-windows-7-after-removing-the-secure-ii-software.176681/
Relevancy 22.79%

Hello fellas,
I have an older computer that can get very moody...Windows XP....but now when I put a dvd in to play....a pop up window says: DVD Directory can not be found!
Does anyone have any idea's whats wrong now?
Thank you,

A:DVD directory not found?

Yes, the DVD drive needs to be replaced

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dvd-directory-not-found.176653/
Relevancy 39.99%

Yesterday I posted this Ethernet connect to Web via to connection Unable same info under the title quot Unable to connect to web via Telnet connection quot I have gotten no responses and realized I should have said Ethernet instead of Telnet My Ethernet connection is what my problem really is I have copied the content of the earlier post to this new post in hopes that someone will look at my problem and offer some advice Here goes Using laptop Toshiba Satellite A -S with Vista installed originally I later had Unable to connect to Web via Ethernet connection Vista removed amp XP installed and all XP updates are installed Device Manager shows Network Adapters Net Adapter and Intel PRO Wireless ABG The info on the Net Adapter is Realtek RTL x Family Fast Ethernet NIC The Properties for Bus Driver indicates version When using Windows Repair function for Connection I get this msg quot TCP IP is not enabled for this connection quot I have researched other posts for this message and have tried just about every solution offered but nothing has worked Attempts to update the driver resulted in msg indicating the current driver is the best available I went online to see if an update is available and on pcpitstop com found Windows XP -bit driver Should I download amp install this driver to see if it helps I have worked on this for days and am at my wits end The reason I need the wired connection is that it must be used by Carbonite to perform a complete online backup of my computer nbsp

A:Unable to connect to Web via Ethernet connection

KarenLB said:

I have gotten no responses, and realized I should have said Ethernet instead of Telnet.Click to expand...

BIG DIFF

Here goes .......

Using laptop Toshiba Satellite A135-S4427 with Vista installed originally.
I later had Vista removed & XP installed, and all XP updates are installed.
Device Manager shows 2 Network Adapters:

1394 Net Adapter and <IGNORE THIS ONE
Intel PRO Wireless 3945ABG.
The info on the 1394 Net Adapter is: Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC. The Properties for 1394 Bus Driver indicates version 5.1.2600.5512. When using Windows Repair function for1394 Connection,Click to expand...

1394 is the Fireware adapter that competes against USB. If you know how, just disable for now in the Device Manager - - else just ignore it.

I get this msg. "TCP/IP is not enabled for this connection". I have researched other posts for this message and have tried just about every solution offered, but nothing has worked. Attempts to update the driver resulted in msg. indicating the current driver is the best available. I went online to see if an update is available, and on pcpitstop.com found Windows XP 32-bit driver 5.719.0325.2009. Should I download & install this driver to see if it helps? I have worked on this for 2 days and am at my wits end. The reason I need the wired connection is that it must be used by Carbonite to perform a complete online backup of my computer.Click to expand...

First; disable IPv6 (if any) with this link

Reboot and wire the connection to your router (be sure your WiFi is disabled or at least has the switch in the off position).

get a command Prompt
(start->run->cmd) and enter ipconfig /all >myTCP.txt
follow-up by attaching the file myTCP.txt or copy/paste its contents . .

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-connect-to-web-via-ethernet-connection.176555/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hello fellow nerds of the internet I built myself a nice 6970 or unable to computer rate New HD play games system new computer yesterday I ghz windows bit gb ram New computer HD 6970 unable to rate system or play games etc but the video card is the ASUS AMD knock off aka HD Direct CU I have had absolutely no problems watching videos or any of the normal day to day running of the machine and am able to use the higher resolutions for my monitor except the moment I attempt to play a game the game crashes anti climatically revealing my desktop Whilst I am grateful for the lack of full system crashes I built my gaming computer for get this GAMING so I am a tad bit annoyed I also attempted to do a windows machine rating however that failed coming up with an error report The windows experience index for your computer could not be computed Could not measure video playback performance When I attempted to launch Star Wars The Old Republic I received the error report Error code incompatible system Please verify your system is compatible with this game When I attempted to launch Crysis I received the error report Unsupported Video Card ASUS EAH Series vender x x device x Continuing to run may lead to unexpected results of crashes DX Diagnosis ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name NYX-PC Operating System New computer HD 6970 unable to rate system or play games Windows Home Premium -bit Build Service Pack win sp rtm - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd System Model Z XP-UD R BIOS Award Modular BIOS v PG Processor Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name ASUS EAH Series Manufacturer ATI Technologies Inc Chip type ATI display adapter x DAC type Internal DAC MHz Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS BC amp REV Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model W Monitor Id GSM B Native Mode x p Hz Output Type DVI Driver Name aticfx dll aticfx dll aticfx dll aticfx aticfx aticfx atiumd dll atidxx dll atidxx dll atiumdag atidxx atidxx atiumdva atiumd a cap atitmm dll Driver File Version English Driver Version DDI Version unknown Driver Model WDDM Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp Device Identifier D B EE - - CF-C -B A C CA Vendor ID x Device ID x SubSys ID x BC Revision ID x Driver Strong Name oem inf ATI Mfg NTamd ati mtag NICayman ci ven amp dev Rank Of Driver E Video Accel Deinterlace Caps n a D D Overlay n a DXVA-HD n a DDraw Status Not Available D D Status Not Available AGP Status Not Available ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Default Sound Playback Yes Default Voice Playback Yes Hardware ID HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS A amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name RTKVHD sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo d Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp HW Accel Level Basic Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No Description Realtek Digital ... Read more

A:New computer HD 6970 unable to rate system or play games

I suspect it's a power supply issue.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-computer-hd-6970-unable-to-rate-system-or-play-games.176490/
Relevancy 19.78%

Hi guys, bought a new PC recently and got everything set up fine, except the GPU.

Its all installed correctly but when I go to install the drivers from either Windows Update or the given CD and restart to save changes, I lose video signal.

I see the boot screen and Windows 7 loading bar, afterwards my screen says "Mode not supported".

I'm using the Nvidia 560 Ti and my screen is a Samsung LE19R86BD.

Is the installation possibly switching to 1080 while my monitor isn't supporting it?

A:No video signal after installing GPU software/drivers

I've read that there are times when the driver can't properly read the EDID data from the TV, and causes display problem. Can you boot into safe mode, change the display setting to 1440x900, then reboot into normal mode? Looks like your nVidia card has both HDMI & DVI connection, maybe try changing connection from one type to the other?

The driver I found on nVidia's site is version 285.62. Is that what you have?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-video-signal-after-installing-gpu-software-drivers.173192/
Relevancy 27.09%

Newegg has a Asus 24x DVD Burner-Bulk 24x DVD+/- R Black Sata-oem on sale for $18.99 free shipping.
Good deal,or should I be leery? because it's so cheap?

Would this be a burner/player? or just a burner? Is it so cheap because it does not have Blue-Ray capabilities? Thanks Ray

A:Cheap DVD burner. Good deal or steer clear?

Optical media is an older technology, and it's very inexpensive to make DVD burners nowadays. The Optiarc one I bought was only 22 dollars, that was in 2008, it still works great so you should be fine.

I recommend buying it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cheap-dvd-burner-good-deal-or-steer-clear.175958/
Relevancy 25.8%

Neither my USB headset or my headphones work for things like youtube but work with itunes and steam. Thanks

A:Sound for my headset does not work on Internet, only iTunes and other applications

what OS are you using?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sound-for-my-headset-does-not-work-on-internet-only-itunes-and-other-applications.175837/
Relevancy 39.13%

Heya i ve downloaded and tried to play the following online games Allods Shaiya Runes of Magic Lotro Everytime I downloaded each game and tried to connect to any of their servers it would always come up with a connection or client timeout error of some sort I m not sure if it has anything to do with my internet connection because recently I downloaded and played the beta for SWTOR online on my old crap vista laptop which is about years old Apart from very very low fps due to a terrible video card my swtor online servers unable game to connect Laptop to connection was perfect I also Laptop unable to connect to online game servers downloaded the swtor beta on my new laptop and after finishing the massive game download it came up with a data error though I can t remember what it was perhaps it is also related to my current problem My current IP is WIC New Zealand and doesn t have ethernet ports on modem Laptop specs WIndows -bit Home premium Service pack Toshiba Processor Intel Core i - CPU GHz GHz Ram GB Thats the basic information If you need anything else please let me know Thanks nbsp

A:Laptop unable to connect to online game servers

hi bunny 15405 welcome to TS
just quick idea here yhu dont have a firewall blocking the connections to their servers to yhu?

James

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/laptop-unable-to-connect-to-online-game-servers.174944/
Relevancy 38.7%

I just started getting this error today. I thought it was due to some malware I had gotten but the malware forum tech support said everything looks fine. I get this message right as my VPN is about to authenticate. Can anyone help? This is driving me up the wall!

A:Cisco VPN AnyConnect issue: The VPN client was unable to setup IP filtering

What PC hardware are you working with?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cisco-vpn-anyconnect-issue-the-vpn-client-was-unable-to-setup-ip-filtering.174986/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hi all I have installed the HP photosmart B a wireless printer onto my Asus laptop I run windows professional After installing the printer it seems to have saved to a z drive This is what it says when I try to open it from my computer z refers to a location that is unavailable It could be on a hard drive on this computer or on a network Check to make sure the disc is properly inserted or that you are connected to laptop Asus b110a to wireless from Photosmart to scan Unable the internet or your network connection and then try again If it still cannot Unable to scan from wireless Photosmart b110a to Asus laptop be located the information might have been moved to a different location I did Unable to scan from wireless Photosmart b110a to Asus laptop not load the printer using a disc this was done online It is wireless and I have a belkin router I can print document and pictures to the printer but unable to scan from printer to laptop The message I get on the printer screen is Try scan from computer or see documentation I am very confused so thanks for any help nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-scan-from-wireless-photosmart-b110a-to-asus-laptop.174987/
Relevancy 21.93%

Hi I am just wondering why I get such slow download speeds when my internet is very good. I average around 300kb/sec but it fluctuates so much from under 100kb/sec- over 1mb/sec. Ive only seen it go as high as 1.4mb/sec correct me if im wrong but i do believe i should still get a higher download speed? below is a link to my speedtest .net....... 48mbits /sec download speed, 2.89 up speed, 18 ping

speedtest.net/result/ 1589552537.png

A:My download speed problems

Could be your provider. With whom or what service are you connected?
Also, it could be right there on your system. As you know, the actual usable speed is limited by the slowest component... software, memory, motherboard, etc.
Can you try it at a friend or other known connection that you know to be fast, as a first step?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-download-speed-problems.174881/
Relevancy 19.35%

I have a sony vaio VGN nw350f that keeps freezing while playing online videos and games. When it freezes the sound will keep playing but at a slower, louder, more annoying speed. Sometimes when I restart or turn on the laptop after shutting it off it will tell me "Operating system not found" or just blink _ at me. Don't know if these symptoms are related.

I tried downloading both intel and sony display drivers where at first I was able to install, now when I try to install any of the drivers it says I don't have the right drivers for the right OS.

edit: I have already restored the HDD to factory default.

A:"Operating system not found" and freezing while playing videos

http://esupport.sony.com/perl/model-home.pl?mdl=VGN-NW350F/B

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/operating-system-not-found-and-freezing-while-playing-videos.174799/
Relevancy 20.21%

Hi all I have a bit of a problem wondering if someone could help, I am running windows7 64 bit It's just coming up to a year old, I had this same problem when i uninstalled Norton but I called someone and they help me remove the key that was stopping the dvd rom from working, I Now am having the same problem scince I uninstalled avg and reinstalled it. I would do what I was told to before but I cannot remember what i have to do again :/ I know it is in regedit some where but not sure on where to go after, Any help or advice would be great thank you. It will play cds but not dvds :/
thanx in advance

A:DVD will not read DVDs or DVD software but will play CDs

Do you have a Windows Vista or 7 install disk? Or even a restore disk if its a branded PC. All of those should be DVDs, so see if you can boot the computer from that disk (you won't actually go through any of the install process, just see if it boots from the disk). This will ensure that your dvd laser didn't die. The laser for cd and dvd reading are different, so it is possible that one could die while the other is still good.

You may be exactly right with it being a registry thing, but if you have a bootable disk that is a dvd we can easily rule out a hardware issue.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dvd-will-not-read-dvds-or-dvd-software-but-will-play-cds.174835/
Relevancy 22.36%

i did a diagnosis with gamebooster and this came up - Event Log ---------------------------------- - Time address IP conflict found PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description Local Hostname Home-HP- local already in use will try Home-HP- local instead - Time PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description mDNSCoreReceiveResponse ProbeCount will rename Home-HP- local Addr - Time PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description mDNSCoreReceiveResponse Received from Home-HP- local Addr - Time PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description ResolveSimultaneousProbe Our Record won IP address conflict found FC A CE Home-HP- local AAAA FE E B ACC CC A - Time PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description ResolveSimultaneousProbe Pkt Record E Home-HP- local Addr - Time PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description ResolveSimultaneousProbe Our Record won Home-HP- local Addr - Time PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description ResolveSimultaneousProbe Pkt Record E Home-HP- local Addr - Time PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description ResolveSimultaneousProbe Our Record won FC A CE Home-HP- local AAAA FE E B ACC CC A - Time PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description ResolveSimultaneousProbe Pkt Record E Home-HP- local Addr - Time PM - Source Bonjour Service - Description ResolveSimultaneousProbe Our Record won Home-HP- local Addr - Time PM - Source NetBT - Description The name quot HOME-HP quot could not be registered on the interface with IP address The computer with the IP address did not allow the name to be claimed by this computer - Time PM - Source Tcpip - Description The system detected an address conflict for IP address with the system having network hardware address -EA- A-C - F-F Network operations on this system may be disrupted as a result - Time PM - Source Server - Description The server could not bind to the transport Device NetBT Tcpip BB A - DF - DCA-AF C- D AC C AA because another computer on the network has the same name The server could not start - Time PM - Source NetBT - Description The name quot HOME-HP quot could not be registered on the interface with IP address The computer with the IP address did not allow the name to be claimed by this computer - Time PM - Source NetBT - Description The name quot HOME-HP quot could not be registered on the interface with IP address The computer with the IP address did not allow the name to be claimed by this computer - Time PM - Source Server - Description The server could not bind to the transport Device NetBT Tcpip BB A - DF - DCA-AF C- D AC C AA because another computer on the network has the same name The server could not start - Time PM - Source Tcpip - Description The system detected an address conflict for IP address with the system having network hardware address -EA- A-C - F-F Network operations on this system may be disrupted as a result ---------------------------------- End of file - Bytes nbsp

A:IP address conflict found

this kind of error is frequently caused by malconfiguration of a static IP address.

First start by making ALL systems attached to your router use DHCP. This will ensure
that the conflict can not occur

Now IF you need a static address, then use the Address Reservation feature in the router;
You need the MAC address of the system to have a static IP address,
to restrict the DHCP range to a small set of numbers, say 2-20, and
the Reserver systemX to an IP address like x.30 (ie above the DHCP range).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ip-address-conflict-found.173846/
Relevancy 29.24%

I have won't DVD's burn DVD-RW a Compaq C laptop and when I try to make restore discs I get an error saying the disc burned with errors half way through the process I tried copying a DVD with DVDFab and Roxio and still doesn t work I ve tried it with DVD-RW won't burn DVD's different hard drives with Win Vista and XP Using DVDFab in Win the DVD will burn but the movie constantly freezes and you can see on the burned side of the disc that there are parts that didn t burn With Vista the burn process stops midway with error message With XP The burn DVD-RW won't burn DVD's process completes but the disc is blank I also can t write to or format DVD s in Windows but with all OS s I can burn and copy CD s and there is no problem reading any discs I put the DVD drive in an identical laptop and it works perfectly Could there be a motherboard hardware problem that would only affect DVD burning nbsp

A:DVD-RW won't burn DVD's

Replace the CD/DVD RW... CD's and DVD's use different lasers in the same drive

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dvd-rw-wont-burn-dvds.172140/
Relevancy 20.64%

Hi would be grate if anyone can help, looking for a software that overclocks the cpu, if their is any. Looking for something like rivatuner. Just want to add that i know i can change it in the bios just want to know if their is a windows prog like rivatuner.

Regards.

A:Overclocking software

Hi foxalot and welcome to Techspot If you happen to be on an AMD platform there is always AMD Overdrive. Motherboard manufacturers also offer assorted OC tools that would be specific to your hardware.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/overclocking-software.171804/
Relevancy 39.13%

HI
Two Linysy cisco router of same network 192.168.128.1 and 100 are given and the sever 08 has 128 network .the problem is if one router is off the another router is pinging..like tat it was pinging simultaneously.
the router is Not communicating at the same time to the two routers.Its communicating simultaneously
pleas help regarding this issue tat the server must be communicate to the both router at the same time
thank you

A:Two Linksys Cisco routers unable to communicate with server

this issue tat the server must be communicate to the both router at the same timeClick to expand...

hmm; as you express it, this is literally impossible.
There should only be one DHCP server on this lan. With the addresses you've provided, the server has only one connection to the router and thus it can literally read/write to one device at a time.

Code:

==== router#1
(128.1)
|
+ (128.08) Server
|
+ (128.100) router ===
I fear you are attempting to connect each router to an ISP and get twice the bandwidth;
usually it is wired like this

Code:

===router#1 ------ server ---- router#2 ===
the server would need two NIC cards, but this never works due to the routing tables.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/two-linksys-cisco-routers-unable-to-communicate-with-server.172024/
Relevancy 28.81%

Hello, I'm wanting to burn some gameplay videos and I dont have a capture card. I looked on youtube and people say I can burn it using my DVD player. I have a Toshiba SD-V392 - DVD/VCR Combo. When I try to record the gameplay, it flashes the VHS symbol saying I need a VHS tape to record. How do I record off the DVD instead of the VHS? Any feedback helps!

A:Burn DVD's with DVD/VHS combo

That device is not a DVD recorder. You can only record to VHS and even then the quality will be very poor.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/burn-dvds-with-dvd-vhs-combo.172009/
Relevancy 22.79%

I've downloaded System Information for Windows, and it tells me the speed, capacity, etc., but it doesn't tell me how many pins it has.

I do have some info if it helps.

Manufacturer: Infineon
Part Number: 64D64320GU5C

Thank you very much!

A:How can I found out how many pins my RAM has?

Here use this it should tell you exactly.
http://www.crucial.com/systemscanner/

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-can-i-found-out-how-many-pins-my-ram-has.172000/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hello everyone. I know there's probably been posts similar to mine, but I have not learned all I wanted from previous posts. Recently, my hard drive gave out on my XP computer. The issue seems to be that it will not be read as a master drive, but will run fine as a slave on my other XP computer. That being said, I can view the general program files, ect. on the drive when viewed with Explorer in my Computer, but cannot access my pictures and music and such. As mentioned in similar post, the same amount of usage is being reported, but not all of that data is viewable or present. How can I access my pictures and music? (I understand from other posts that it might have something to do with it being password protected if my previous computer installation of XP was password protected?)

A:Unable to view administrator files on slave drive

User Permissions

Its more down to user permissions, you dont have permission to access it, Personally i would take the hard drive and slip it in a computer with windows 7, then reset the permissions to whicherever user i want ( this is done by right clicking the drive/folder and changeing under the permissions tab)

God luck

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-view-administrator-files-on-slave-drive.171696/
Relevancy 27.95%

I've spent hours trying to get my DVD burner to write. I've done all the things suggested by Roxio and by HP, but it still will not burn video. Burns audio fine. Is it possible for a burner to fail this way??

A:Can DVD burner fail although CDs still write?

Of course it is possible... replace the optical drive

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/can-dvd-burner-fail-although-cds-still-write.170919/
Relevancy 22.36%

laptop cannot on
only saw this thing on the screen
"no default or ui configuration directive found!"
i m on the way find the way to solve this and also hope can get solution from here.
anyone know how to solve it ?

thanks

A:No default or UI configuration directive found!

Check your hard drive for errors or replace it... Good try with English by the way

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-default-or-ui-configuration-directive-found.170032/
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi all Thanks changing HDD Unable to after start in advance for everyone s help My computer have been plague with various problems in the last week No suddenly my main HDD was fried when computer starts POST can detect all my other HDDs Unable to start after changing HDD but not my main one I got this replaced with a new one both SATAs Unable to start after changing HDD After replacing the HDD i powered on my computer only to see that all of my HDDs are detected but the POST msg shows that my BIOS Clock is resetted and i need to either re configure or reset to default i chose to reconfigure went in BIOS before i can change anything computer hang i power off and on and then is unable to get the computer started Now when i press on my power switch the fans moves for a second and stops if i hold on to the power button the fans moves in intervals just like you are rev-ing a car vroom pause vroom pause vroom pause Things i tired removing all of my cards including Gfx card sound card and on same problem removing all ram and reseat them same problem removing CPU and on same problem reseat all cables and remove all sata cables same problem starting the computer using jumping the system using the pins instead of power button same problem Green light is still on when the PSU is plugged in to the board My guess is that not only my HDD was fried maybe the PSU or the Motherboard also died Anyone have any suggestions on what other steps i can take before taking it to a repair shop for diagnostic test Specs AMD Gigabyte board PSU watt true power x gb kingston ram nbsp

A:Unable to start after changing HDD

Nothing shows on the monitor at all? If so, try replacing the power supply first

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unable-to-start-after-changing-hdd.169768/
Relevancy 20.64%

have a WD hard drive WD 2500Me passport HDD , some reasons its not been recognized on any of the pcs in the house.
Please could one help with softwares as lost the manufacturer disc and WD website not helping at all. or any advice got most of my works on it
thanks

A:WD HDD software/advice

Just in case, you could try to reboot your computer with the hdd plugged in, to see if it makes any difference.
Is the hdd recognized by Disk Management (Start-Run "diskmgmt.msc")?
If you boot your computer with the hdd plugged in, is it recognized by your BIOS?
Another option is that it's not getting enough power from your USB port, some external hdds come with two USB cables, one for power and one for data transfer.

There is also a chance that your hdd is dead.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/wd-hdd-software-advice.169494/