Windows Support Forum

Bf1942: Kicked Via Punkbuster

Q: Bf1942: Kicked Via Punkbuster

Hi, whenever i try to join a bf1942 game or desert combat game it loads complety then goes back to the menu. Then i get a "Kicked Via Punkbuster 0 minute: Inadedequate O/S Privledges" I am running windows XP Home, and have been playing DC and BF1942 for 2 years and never had this happen, just today.

PLease Help ASAP!

Thanks in advance!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Bf1942: Kicked Via Punkbuster

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 85.14%

Ive finally have gotten BF2 to install properly and the game loads,but now the when I go to play multi players I keep getting kicked by punkbuster,and this is what it says

PunkBuster kicked player me (for 0 minutes)
Restriction: service communication failure
PnkBstrB.exe initializing failed

Ive shut down my virus spyware etc.
Still does the same thing.
XPS 710
intel core duo 6400 @2.13ghz
2gig Ram 400 g hard drive
DSL around a meg i think
Am I Doome dor what with this game i have had it awhile and use to play it on my old comp alot and would to again

A:punkbuster kicked

Im running Vista

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/punkbuster-kicked.705342/
Relevancy 46.44%
Q: Bf1942

hey, i just bought winxp home edition and i upgraded it from win98, i was able to play bf1942 just fine, but my comp had a lot going on at the time like viruses and what not so i did a clean install and decided to start fresh, so anyway i try to install battlefield and at 62% i get a error that says "Specified component can not be found in media. An attempt was made to accsess a component that does no exsist in the named media" so what does this mean and how do i fix it? i downloaded my updated BIOS and WINDOWSXP updates and that did not work, i tried to install nvidia updates but i got a message saying that the update had not passed the windows update approval thingy, should i just install the drivers anyway or is there another solution? Anyhelp is greatly appreciated.

Evan

A:Bf1942

sirloin_alot

Go to http://www.guru3d.com/ . There you can download the latest drivers to nVidia. I use 43.51 myself and it works great.
There`s also a lot of documentation,so maybe you`ll find the solution to your specific problem.

Die Hard

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942.134158/
Relevancy 46.44%

hello,
I just dled and installed the newest patch for bf1942, and now the game wont play... It gives me the error "please insert CD-rom", however, the CD is in.
I've dled it from 3 different locations, and get the same results. My system plays the game fine without the patch.
Any ideas??

Relevancy 46.44%

i have a demo of BF1942 uz im too poor and lazy to buy the whole game and it says "Error connecting to server" when i try to join any servers. i can make my own game and server but cant join any1 elses..and i have the patch for the demo..so can some1 plz help me?

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi I want to run a bf1942 server but i have a router, and i opened ports but i still cant get it is there some software that i can run that sets up ur comp and router and stuff to run a server? If not whats ur advice on how to config my comp to run a server?
Thank in advance

Kyle

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-server.266885/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hello, whenever I try to play bf1942, nothing comes up. And after nothing comes up about 30 seconds later it says that the computer can't find the CD. When I know I put it in. And when I take the CD out and put it back in it just says the computer can't locate the disk. Please Help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-problem.691657/
Relevancy 46.01%

When I play bf1942 it kicks me out when I start an online game, it will load the map and as soon as its done kick me right out, but it doesnt happen when I play a game by myself or start my own internet game. ANy solutions please
Thanks Joe

A:BF1942 kicking me out

Does it give any error messages? Does it do this on all servers, or just one? Are you running any other programs when you play it? The server may have a cheat detection thing, and maybe it thinks one of your other programs is a cheat.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-kicking-me-out.156448/
Relevancy 46.01%

hi guys i have started having troubles with bf1942/dc
what happens is this , i get into a game fine , then the graphics become very jumpy even with a ping as small as 29!!!

my sys/spec is
penty 4 2.53gigs
geforce fx5200 128 megs
80 gigs hd
adsl
onboard sound (sadly!!)

every now and then i also get a few days when i cannot list servers that have a ping less than 100 ,weird eh!!
(oh yeah i am using AOL at present and am planning to change as soon as contract expires!!)

Relevancy 46.01%

I have recently purchased Battlefield 1942 and have definitely met the system requirements. I play the mod DESERT COMBAT and have been greatly enjoying it until just recently.

Comp SPECS:
Windows Xp Home
Pentium 4 2.6 ghz processor
Nvidia GeForce Fx 5700 ultra 128mb
512 mb RD RAM

For some reason after the first couple of days, the bigger maps became glitchy and the ground and other textures look completly clear, only when i look at certain angles,see the screenshots below, I was wondering if there is any way to fix this, since it is quite annoying flying jets into mountain sides which have suddenly become clear. I have tried adjusting some of the graphics settings in the game, but have failed to see any new change.
-any help is greatly appreciated
-Thanx

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi i am just wondering if someone who has had this problem can help me I m a fan of BF and i Updated my PC about a year ago and started playing BF again It is very annoying because when i play the Desert Combat mod or even the origional i get mouse lag in urban environments I downloaded rivatuner and turned the quot Pre-Rendering quot limit to quot quot And that helped alot But i still lag in urban I don t know if it is due to the loss of frame per second but if you ever play me in a house you BF1942 mouse lag ll win because i get realy bad lag inside a house or any urban envirnment It s not BF1942 mouse lag my quot skill quot factor because i m fairly decent at games like call of duty online and Americas army when it comes to urban fighting SHould i stick to sniping or does anyone out there have a suggestion -Maha p s - by the way i m playing on High settings x and my PC specs are below nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

So I'm tryin to load a level on battlefield 1942. After a while I get board and go in and watch half of a half hour long Infomercial about the Oreck XXL air purifier. I go back to my computer, and it wasn't done yet. I waited the next 10 minutes I knew it would take to load. No other game I have takes this long to load. There are no other programs running, My comp isn't to slow, so I dont think it should be taking that long.

A: Is it supposed to take this long? Are the levels that complex?

B: If the first part of Question A can be answered "No", how do I make it faster?

A:BF1942 map loading

I have 1942 running on my system and the levels take about 20 seconds to load.

Did you try uninstalling and re-installing the game? If the problem persists it has to point to something hardware related. I am sure someone else can comment?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-map-loading.293986/
Relevancy 46.01%

OK, I've been struggling with this for awhile so i gave up, and now I'm asking for your advice. In Battlefield 1942, its been impossible for me to start my own server(not dedicated, just starting one by going to custom game..etc)

I have cable internet and use a Linksys BEFSR41 router to connnect 3 pc's. I know you have to mess with port forwarding and stuff, and I've tried my best, but have come out the loser... Please help if you can!

P.S. After playing with some of the settings on the router I managed to get it where my friends can see the server, but they are unable to connect to it.....

A:Multiplayer in BF1942

Ok, it has to be something on my computer, I can run and connect to the server if I set it up on my dad's laptop. But when I try it on my pc, it always fails! Both Pc's are running Windows XP

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/multiplayer-in-bf1942.7930/
Relevancy 46.01%

The game worked fine a couple months ago, but since I just reinstalled it today, I can't get the game to start up. When I double- click on the shortcut, I get an error message...
Error: CreateProcess(C:\Docume~\\....Temp\~e5d141.tmp)
Access is denied.
... The game worked fine before I upgraded my ram to 382 mb.
By the way- my video card is GeForce 2MX (latest drivers)
DirectX9.0b
Any help would be great because I really want to get back to playing the game.

Relevancy 46.01%

Whenever i open the game, i can see the buttons but theres no text in them. I go to internet play i see the icons and stuff but there are no game names, pings, player numbers and all.

I have the latest drivers for my geforce4 mx 440 64mb.

Specs
750mhz AMD Duron
194mb pc133 SDRAM
GeForce4 mx440 64mb

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi, here i am again with another problem

this time it's about my battlefield 1942, vietnam
ok here goes,

i USED to play bf1942 very much, i was really addicted, but then someday, i was playing bf1942 and then suddenly my screen freezes... yup that's it, my screen freezes, i can still see my bf1942, but it just freezes at that screen, i cant do anything anymore,

and since then i've been having that same prob over and over again, it always occurs after a few minutes of gameplay, time differs.

i'm having the same prob with bf: vietnam

so strange...

Relevancy 45.58%

I have windows XP sp and a Ghz Game Hosting BF1942 computer I can play online games in battlefield with no issues When I host create a game no-on e can see the BF1942 Hosting Game game either in Gamespy or directly adding my external ip addess I have done the following to no avail Modified my Linksys router to forward port per game spec to my internal ip address I have also unchecked BF1942 Hosting Game block anonymous internet requests In addition I have also tried it with opening additional ports per Gamespy s instructions I have modified the XP firewall with the exceptions and allowed the port to forward I have made sure that Mcafee has given full access to the game I have turned off the xp firewall I can connect to the game via internal lan with the internal ip address of the hose computer I cannot quot see quot the host computer via the internet ip address I have verified the external and internal ip address prior to each attempt I have had external friends try to locate the host via it s ip address I m stumped Any clues Thanks for the help W nbsp

Relevancy 45.58%

A few days back, I install a wireless D-Link (DI-624) router, because I need a wireless connection to my laptop.

So, when I load up BF1942 on my desktop computer, it won't show any servers. I'm thinking it is the router that is causing it, but I have no idea what to do next. If anybody that has an answer to this problem, please post.

Thank you.

A:BF1942 and D-Link Router

check the firewall on the router try disabling it see if that helps, i think what the problem is, is that bf the server cannot connect to your computer because routers have built in firewalls and that is preventing you from seeing them.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-and-d-link-router.202007/
Relevancy 45.58%

how can i host a battlefield 1942 server i have two comps so i can host it on one of them they both have the game installed and they both hve the internet. i know how to host a lan server but what about a public server and how would i use the console commands like to kick people and change the map?

A:hosting a bf1942 server

Going to Multiplayer and Create Game works, but the best way is to download Battlefield 1942 Server Manager from http://www.blackbagops.com/bf1942/index.shtml . It's got a boatload more options than the in game server. Almost every Battlefield server out there uses it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hosting-a-bf1942-server.257640/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi,

I have recently bought bf 1942 and when i play the game all i see is the gun and a whole lot of blackness. I then changed the video settings from low to high and now everything is blue.

How do i get a clear picture (ie change the resolution etc)

video card= 32mb NVIDIA TNT RIVA

Relevancy 45.58%

i have tried SOOO many times, but it wont work. In Battlecraft 1942 it says: I require GL_ARB_texture_compression OpenGL extension the GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc OpenGL, and the WGL_EXT_swap_control OpenGL to work PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relevancy 45.58%

Whenever I try to run bf1942.exe, I get a black screen for a moment and then an error message saying 'Unable to create 3d device'. I use ATI card in my pc. Earlier I could play the game but recently I formatted my disc and re-installed the OS. That's when this problem started.

Rgds
Shyam

A:BF1942 fails at startup

Install latest DirectX.

Install latest video card drivers.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-fails-at-startup.311198/
Relevancy 45.58%

Windows XP SP2
Latest Omega Drivers for Radeon 9600XT.

Run the game - windows crashes with BSOD.
0x0A IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Oh... what to do??

BTW - all other games work just fine.

Relevancy 45.58%

Hello all I recently installed BF on Vista and began to experience problems when trying to play the game Whenever I would load a map It would stop at any random point and crash to the desktop with the quot program has stopped working quot error I ran the program in compatability mode for winxp and I had it set to run as Forgotten BF1942 + Hope admin and this fixed the problem However I decided to play my favorite mod Forgotten Hope and downlaoded and installed for hours However when I went to play I got the same error NOTHING I could do would fix it I turned off my firewall user account control everything Nothing worked The same quot Program Stopped Working quot error I brought BF1942 + Forgotten Hope myself to reinstall however all that did was make me more depressed as the same thing happened I uninstalled EVERYTHING including registry values and I still want to play This is where you guys come in what should I do nbsp

A:BF1942 + Forgotten Hope

I've had similar problems, compatability mode doesn't seem to help
Reinstalling to a folder outside of the program files folder does a little bit, but I still find myself quiting the game before it end and relogging in otherwise it just sits there "loading game"

I think I might try just installing all from the Administrator's account to C:\EAGames\

Oh shoot maybe I need to update gamespy ... hmmm ... Also I've install gamespy outside of the program files fodler

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-forgotten-hope.590423/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi again guys.

ok, the bf1942 multicoloured screen thing is solved, as I re-formatted my pc yesterday (because it was getting in a mess). now, it comes up with a serious system error??!!

after joining an online server, it comes up with the bit that says 'connecting to (ip)', and usually it changes to the map loading screen, however instead it shut the pc down and came up with this...

please help!!

A:bf1942 system error after re-formatting

alcxsens.sys is a file associated to your realtek audio card

find updated drivers for your sound card and you should be good to go again

good luck
Swiper

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-system-error-after-re-formatting.432169/
Relevancy 45.15%

I've updated Win98 to WinXP last week. From this time, my C&C Generals ans my BF1942 are restarting the PC. I'm playing in a game a few minute, and then, the computer is restarting itself.

Does anyone can help me?

Relevancy 45.15%

Here's the issue. Battlefield 1942 was my game for years and Logitech MX 310 my favorite mouse, I recently bought another one on ebay to replace an old one. My new Windows 7 PC won't accept any input from the extra mouse buttons in BF1942, but it worked fine for years on my Windows XP machine

My Logitech G13 works fine in BF 1942, and the MX310 works fine everywhere else, including other games [ BF3 for example ] using setpoint 652 x86 with and without game detection enabled.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-mouse-buttons-not-working.1094735/
Relevancy 45.15%

I just purchased an NVIDIA Geforce FX 5500 128mb DDR AGP graphic card for my pc, to replace an ATI radeon card that had over heating issues. Everything works fine except when I try to play any of the BF1942 games. When I try to play the game, it loads but then reboots the PC when the game starts. It only does this when I try to play BF1942, and only happens with this video card. I don't know what else to try. I have ran a driver cleaner to erase previous video drivers, have downloaded NVIDIA's latest drivers from their website. I have not updated my BIOS as NVIDIA's tech support suggested, I'm not sure how, where to go get the update, and not realy sure that's the problem.

I have an XP 2100+ AMD processor
K7S5A motherboard
2-512mb DDR sticks of RAM

any help would be appreciated.

Relevancy 45.15%

Ok about 1/3 done loading all maps (when i join a game) such as Coral Sea (same for others tho) the game just crashes and i get that windows error noise (boom). I am back at my desktop.
That is really odd to me because i have desert combat and desert combat maps load fine, just not the original game.
Any help appreciated, thanx in advance.

Relevancy 45.15%

I have bf1942 and i installed the game than downloaded the v1.6 patch and then the v1.61b at filefront.com the game works except when i try to join a game online the whole game closes out and a pop-up says battlefield1942 has encountered a problem and needs to close but doesn't explain why. im not sure but my huntch it the reason for this is because i have windows vista and not windows xp but if u have any advice on what the problem could be let me know i'd appriciate it a great deal.

also another thing is if i just have v1.6 on there the game doesn't close out only when i have the later version uploaded. i also have the same issue when it comes to battlefield vietnam v1.2 works but v1.21 does not. etc. etc. lol

A:BF1942 updating patch issue

Post your DXDiag report, so we can see your system specifications.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-updating-patch-issue.816210/
Relevancy 44.72%

I find PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB in my services list, on Automatic. A Google search indicates as I suspected they are part of the PunkBuster anti-cheat software that various games install. My understanding is that PunkBuster is designed to prevent online cheating. I do not play any games online and have no intention of playing online. Can I safely remove/uninstall PunkBuster and will my games (FarCry 2 I believe is where it came from) continue functioning in a single player mode? That Google search also indicated on one site that it might prevent even single player from functioning properly.

Relevancy 44.72%

I have a few games that use punkbuster. The problem is whenever i log on to AIM all of my custom controlls get reset!? The games include americas armyies,call of duty, and battlefeild 2.if you have aim pm me your screen name.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/aim-and-punkbuster.489926/
Relevancy 44.72%

i'm currently playing Battlefield 2142 and every time i join an online server about 3-5 seconds into the game it closes and goes back to the online multiplayer menu with message saying "PUNK BUSTER" and the option to click 'ok'.

does anyone have this problem, i have updated Punkbuster and have all the requirements for 2142. any help would be appreciated.

=)

Relevancy 44.72%

youve tried everything from adding the pnkbstr exes to the firewall both A and B youve uninstalled and reinstalled cleaned the registrya nd are now running the game as admin and in compatability mode through XP but you still get kicked from games such as bf bf and enemy territory quake wars but never fear here is a fix that has to work Make sure that you either disable your firewall probably not a good idea or allow PnkBstrA help Punkbuster is here!!! exe and PnkBstrB exe access to do things McAfee Punkbuster help is here!!! has been known to automatically add these services to the block list Download pbsvc exe which is a utility to uninstall and reinstall PunkBuster Open pbsvc exe and select Un-Install Remove PunkBuster Service Open pbsvc exe again and this time select Install Re-Install PunkBuster Service After installing it will test your services Punkbuster help is here!!! Make sure you get a quot Test completed successfully without error quot message If not then copy and paste the results of the test here Now download PBSETUP which is a utility to update PunkBuster to the latest version For Windows pbsetup exe Open pbsetup exe It will probably have to check for updates allow it to do that Click the quot Add a Game quot button at the top Select your game in this case Battlefield and make sure that the directory is correct Click the quot Check for Updates quot button at the top It even works in Vista nbsp

Relevancy 44.72%

So I've tried a lot of things, reinstalled cod4, reinstalled Punkbuster (numerous times).

But when I test services, It freezes:

Starting PunkBuster Service Tests (v0.987) (07/04/09 13:32:48)
Checking OS
Windows NT 6.0 (build 6001, Service Pack 1) 32-bit
Checking PnkBstrA service status RUNNING
Checking PnkBstrA Version OK (1032)
Extracting "PnkBstrB.exe" to:
"C:\Users\Ruud\AppData\Roaming\PnkBstrB.exe"
OK
Checking firewall settings OFF
Checking if PnkBstrB is running NOT RUNNING
Getting port for PnkBstrA OK (44301)
Opening socket for packet send

It just doesnt go any further.
With my firewall off, it also freezes.
I have Panda Global Protection as anti-virus software.

What do I need to do? I tried about everything.

ps. sorry if this has been asked before, but it just freezes where other people havent got any problems

Relevancy 44.72%

Hey,
Recently PunkBuster hasent been letting me get on any punkbuster servers on any of my games. Ive tried re-installing the games and manually updateing punkbuster but nothing is working.
So ya I would really appriciate anyhelp you guys can give =]

Thanks in advance.

-Mls-

Relevancy 44.72%

hi ive just bought a new pc with windows vista,my old pc was a very tired packard bell i media with windows xp,i play battlefield 2 alot & im having problams downloading punkbuster.ive heard vista is a bad thing to have if you play games such as bf2,id would be very gratefull of any advice you could give me to solve this problam.........plz plz help or it means i have to spend nights watching soaps with the wife lol......many thanks

A:reg punkbuster

Hey, i have bf2 for a while now and i have figured out most of the things to get it working. you can go to http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-bf2.php and download the pb setup. once you have downloaded it, open it and add your game(s) and click update. that is it.

also if your in multiplayer and it says pb is not working or something like that, you have to right click bf2 and click properties. then go to the comapatibilty tab and click run as admin. then pb should work.

if your cd key doesn't work, go to run and open regedit click electronic arts/ EA games/ Battlefield 2/ ergc . right click default and click modify. then type in x9392 and then your cd key ( no dashes)
example: x939212341234123412341234 ( that is not a real cd key)

Hope that helps

~KaKashi12894

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/reg-punkbuster-279575.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I've downloaded all the updated graphics and audio files for my computer. I have windows XP SP2, a pentium 4 3 ghz processor, and a RADEON 9800 PRO graphics card with 512 MB of ram. Whenever I try to load BF 1942 it shows the spash screen then restarts. When I disabled the restart it told me that there was a "PAGE_FAULT_IN_A_NONPAGED_AREA". Any suggestions? I've included the DXDIAG file as wel.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-randomly-restarts-during-load-of-bf1942.325310/
Relevancy 44.72%

k7n420 pro mobo
athlon xp 1700
onboard nforce audio
geforce 4 ti4200
256 pc2100 ddr

I used to be able to play bf1942 with audio, but the system would freeze to the point where ctrl-alt-del would do nothing. I reinstalled, and now have no audio output in the game, but the system stopped freezing. I've played without audio for an hour with no other problems. I've tried most of the configuration settings in the game, and sound works fine when not in the game. Any ideas?

A:bf1942, no sound, onboard nvidia audio

I would try to get the most updated drivers for the sound card. My buddy had same prob. But I fixed it that way!!

aj

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-no-sound-onboard-nvidia-audio.117914/
Relevancy 44.72%

OK i recently installed the DC .7 and DC Final Mods to BF1942. Desert Combat is a GREAT game. There is only one problem though. Sometimes there is graphics glitches where the terrain will disappear, as in i can see my vehicle and roofs of buildings, but no walls and no terrain. Also sometimes the map is rainbow and stock but i'm just guessing is because i joined an unfinished map mod. Is there anything i can do to make it so the ground, walls, etc doesnt disappear, its pretty hard to play when you don't know where you are going.
As always, any help appreciate.

A:Solved: BF1942 Desert Combat Problems

NVM I solved it, all i had to do was uncheck lightmapping, shadows, and world layers or something. I selected the [email protected]

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bf1942-desert-combat-problems.287205/
Relevancy 44.72%

I recently purchased BF1942 and last night downloaded the latest patch - 1.6?? - at the same time I also d/l Desert Combat. The original game worked fine on my machine, but now when I try to play either of them online the game attempts to connect to the server and then crashes my machine which then restarts. Any ideas?

Thanks

Relevancy 44.72%

This is what I get every time I play BF1942. Connection problems? Please. Not only does everybody on the server have less than 100ms ping, it happens on every server I log onto.

I've heard it has something to do with Steam or Origin, but I'm not sure...

A:BF1942 - Warning: Connection problems detected!

Anyone...?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf1942-warning-connection-problems-detected.1102991/
Relevancy 44.72%

HEEEELLLPPP PLZZZ Gf I need help with my problem ill try to be clear The problem is that I have a geforce ti xstasy mb ddr and I am running on windows xp I have a athlon XP ghz processor I could play games like quot quake quot and counter stike jkII But when I recently tried to run bf and it & problems in BF1942 Xtasy UT2003 TI Geforce2 crashed on me same goes for GTA and Americas Army but now this thing rlly pissed me off I recently tried to run UT k and this messaged poped up UT Build UT Build - - OS Windows XP Build CPU AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor MHz with MB Geforce2 TI Xtasy problems in BF1942 & UT2003 RAM Video NVIDIA GeForce Ti General protection fault History FD DRenderInterface SetMaterial lt - AxEmitter Render lt - FDynamicActor Render lt - RenderLevel lt - FLevelSceneNode Render lt - FPlayerSceneNode Render lt - UGameEngine raw lt - UWindowsViewport Repaint lt - UWindowsClient Tick lt Geforce2 TI Xtasy problems in BF1942 & UT2003 - ClientTick lt - UGameEngine Tick lt - UpdateWorld lt - MainLoop -- p s I installed my old vidcard a mb tnt card and it worked well the only thing was that it was choopppppy hell dead plz plz plz help me blackeye nbsp

A:Geforce2 TI Xtasy problems in BF1942 & UT2003

Rick do you get paid for this man? You write essays on every single post i sure hope you get paid haha.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/geforce2-ti-xtasy-problems-in-bf1942-ut2003.2561/
Relevancy 44.29%

okay.....my clan has decided to take a break from playing basically any game seriously....so battlefield and desert combat has now become j33p and humvee jumps, we have played around with the gravity, only to find on detonation of some form of jump "enhancement" i.e get across the river on battle of market garden, we usually end up blowing up, only to find that what jumps is the carcus of our j33p, tank, humvee etc.

any gravity or other suggestions for our jumps to be "successful" and not blow us up would be very very very....much appreciated...we play on LAN. Thank you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/must-have-humvee-or-j33p-jumps-on-bf1942-and-desert-combat.159504/
Relevancy 44.29%

punkbuster A and B doesnt seem to be getting the inherent permission needed to run its checks succesfully.
im constantly being blocked by pb . ive checked both pb A and pb B in syswow64 and although i can set full permisions . i cant seem to set inherent permission .
is there a way to force vista to give these files "full inherent permision" ?

things i have tried and not worked just to save u time posted.

-contacted evenbalance. (they say its vista not allowing inherent permision.)
-reinstalled everything, bf2 ,patch , pbsetup exe ,
-updated pb
-uninstalled via pbvsc and reinstalled in the same way.
-i have no firewalls, uac is off, and ive checked both pb A and pb B they are NOT being blocked.
-checked packet flow via pingplotter. its fine. very good connection.

basically i want vista to allow pb to run effectively without being blocked by vista.

A:vista 64 and punkbuster

Try calling microsoft and asking them about the problem. They usually will know how to fix something like that.

~Lordbob

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/198262-vista-64-punkbuster.html
Relevancy 44.29%

hello i have just finished doing work on my computer with the release of windows 7 and all that and since then i have been having a problem with my punkbuster heartbeat b failing on me in game. none of my other friends with windows 7 have had this problem. i have tried manually updating punkbuster, reinstalling bf2, and have even opened the required ports on my router... please if anyone else knows of anything to do please let me know asap.
Thanks
Glover

A:bf2 and punkbuster problem

1. you need to install 1.41 patch then 1.5

2. Make sure your firewall is allowing Battlfield 2! BF2.exe

3. Download pbsetup.exe from punkbuster.com and run the update after the PATCH!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bf2-and-punkbuster-problem.871717/
Relevancy 44.29%

hi Evry one
im get Bf3 for pc and update it with orgine and all good
but the proplem with the PunkBuster
cant update it and cant play the game
and the auto update clinte for PunkBuster cant see a clinte version of installed services !!!

im on windows 8 pro rtm b9200 32bit
and im trayeng to remove PunkBuster and install in and no changes and haved a error massege

the copy of windows its fresh insatlled
and this pic of my problem
pls help me
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8522/59732749.png

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5951/98885607.png

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6814/64567621.png

and im shur about A and B PunkBuster servises its running !!

im waiting for help pls

thanx
and soory about my bad english

A:problem with PunkBuster and BF3 :( Pls Help me

Re-download PunkBuster and run it as Admin (right-click => run as Administrator) and make sure that you are logged-in with Aministrator-Rights (User-Account).

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/21872-problem-punkbuster-bf3-pls-help-me.html
Relevancy 44.29%

SOOOO Here s the dealio punkbuster kicks you from the game You re all like WTF You ve tried everything from adding the pnkbstr exes to the firewall both A and B you ve uninstalled and reinstalled cleaned the Solution PunkBuster registry and are now running the game as admin and in compatibility mode through XP but you PunkBuster Solution re still getting kicked But never fear the solution is here Vista XP compatable Make sure that you either disable your firewall probably not a good idea or allow PnkBstrA exe and PnkBstrB exe access to do things McAfee has been PunkBuster Solution known to automatically add these services to the block list Download pbsvc exe which is a utility to uninstall and reinstall PunkBuster Open pbsvc exe and select Un-Install Remove PunkBuster Service Open pbsvc exe again and this time select Install Re-Install PunkBuster Service After installing it will test your services Make sure you get a quot Test completed successfully without error quot message If not then copy and paste the results of the test here Now download PBSETUP which is a utility to update PunkBuster to the latest version For Windows pbsetup exe Open pbsetup exe It will probably have to check for updates allow it to do that Click the quot Add a Game quot button at the top Select your game in this case Battlefield and make sure that the directory is correct Click the quot Check for Updates quot button at the top -credit due to someone by the name of ChooBloo on this forums Sorry if I spelled your name wrong I just had to repost this because it fixed for me and there s so many people who don t know this I ll refer people to this thread Amazing editing due to me btw nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/punkbuster-solution.920936/
Relevancy 44.29%

I was in CoD5 recently, and got bumped by PB, wfor 0 minutes, with the message "Cvarcom maxfps=250". Anyome know what this means, and is there anything I can do to prevent it, as its come up a few times now. Cheers all

A:Punkbuster query?

have you tried reinstalling or updateing Punkbuster?
http://www.evenbalance.com/ if you want to.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/punkbuster-query.804964/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi everyone.
As many other gamers I experience some problems on Punkbuster servers CoD WaW game.
I am getting kicked out of server every time I join. The message I receive is following : RESTRICTION: Disallowed Programm/ Driver.
I have tried few ways to work it out but no sollution.
" run as administrator", turning off antivirus programm, reinstalling the game and running PB setup programm for manual PunkBuster update do NOT help.
I am Vista SP2 user.
Does anyone know the way to fix it? Please help.

A:Punkbuster CoD WaW issues

Hi everybody it's me again. I just found one of the ways to go around PB problem. Open your Steam menu, go to Settings, go to In Game and uncheck Steam community box.
Somehow, it stopped me from getting kicked.
Also, by unchecking this box you will lose the ability to use your voice in game. But as for me, I'd rather be silent but alive... lmao. Anyway, you don't use voice in CoD: WaW that much.
Enjoy your game.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/punkbuster-cod-waw-issues-466967.html
Relevancy 44.29%

hey guys, everytime i try to play on a server in battlefield 2, im always getting kicked for 0 minutes and get this error message: "RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe" i updated punkbuster, still didnt help.. i uninstalled it, and used the tool from the main site to install it again and i get this error: "**error: the extract file failed an authenticity check".. anybody got any idea whats wrong?

A:battlefield 2 and punkbuster

try going to this thread...it wil help out with most punkbuster problems

http://forums.techguy.org/games/635991-punkbuster-help-here.html?highlight=punkbuster+help+is+here

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battlefield-2-and-punkbuster.661626/
Relevancy 44.29%

I've been playing Wolfenstein: Ennemy Territory for a while now, but all of a sudden I get a punkbuster error anytime I try to join a server. The error goes something like this:

Unknown Windows API Function 131144

And I get kicked from the server. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
I've already upadted Punkbuster with not results.
Thank you

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/punkbuster-issues.678569/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hey guys im new to this forum i've read alot of the rules where to post etc so dont flame me if i do anything wrong just correct me my issue is that im having trouble with Punkbuster a anti chear program for a gamed named War Rock the Punkbuster seems to think i have hack programs etc but i ont so i thought its detcted virus's my antivirus Issues Punkbuster software cannot pick up Quote Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Ryan on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Punkbuster Issues Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - Restore Operation - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - Removed WarRock - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint -- First Restore Point -- Punkbuster Issues - - UTC - Punkbuster Issues RP - Removed Crysis R SP Demo Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as Ryan exe ------------------------------------------------ Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system dlcccoms exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE C Program Files Dell Photo AIO Printer dlccmon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files COM Technology Corporation COM Wireless USB Utility Wlan exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security TMAS OE TMAS OEMon exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Xfire Xfire exe C Documents and Settings Ryan Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE P JRXE I dss exe C PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK Ryan exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google co uk ig dell hl e uk amp ibd R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Page URL http www google co uk ig dell hl e uk amp ibd O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - EC- E D- C D-B E - EBD A - no file O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS System DLA DLASHX W DLL O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO no name - E CEADA- B - -BE B- F - no file O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Protection Bar - C A B - A D- FA -B AD- E F AA C - no f... Read more

Relevancy 44.29%

I have recently been being kicked by Punkbuster on COD for and Problems with PunkBuster quot invalid windows API function quot I have found out that this is probably due to a virus and since I had one on my computer a while ago I thought that this was probably Problems with PunkBuster quite likely even though I thought I had got rid Problems with PunkBuster of it And so I would Problems with PunkBuster be really grateful if someone could have a look at my HJ log and tell me if there is anything suspicious going on in it Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Common Files Autodesk Shared Service AdskScSrv exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C Program Files Comodo Firewall cmdagent exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Common Files Macromedia Shared Service Macromedia Licensing exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C Program Files AlienGUIse wbload exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService isuspm exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Comodo Firewall CPF exe C WINDOWS system RunDll exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Steam Steam exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Xfire Xfire exe C WINDOWS system MDM EXE C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C Program Files iTunes iTunes exe C Program Files mIRC mirc exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Tom Desktop HiJackThis v exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Tiscali O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SpywareBlock Class - A E F- A- B -B -E C A F - C Program Files SpyCatcher SCActiveBlock dll file missing O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dll O - To... Read more

A:Problems with PunkBuster

Please someone must be able to help, theres definately something running that keeps kicking me off.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/problems-with-punkbuster-191009.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I've removed the content due to excessive profanity.

First, I suggest you visit the TSG Rules and refresh your understanding, this is a family forum.

Next, try posting a coherent post if you actually have an issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/stupid-punkbuster.671156/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi I have problem in game after playing about a minute in multiplayer punkbuster kicks logs me off 4 MW COD problem punkbuster serv with COD 4 MW punkbuster problem notice that I have quot disallowed program driver quot I had scan my computer with combo fix and it has showed me this log I have polish language marks because I m from Poland ComboFix - - - Micha - - - x Microsoft Windows XP Professional COD 4 MW punkbuster problem GMT Uruchomiony z c documents and settings Micha Moje dokumenty Downloads ComboFix exeAV ESET NOD Antivirus On-access scanning disabled Outdated E E D - - F - FB -D ACA F C Pliki utworzone od - - do - - - - - - ----a-w- c windows system pbsvc exe - - - - --sh--r- C dcs exe - - - - ------w- c windows system browserchoice exe - - - - ----a-w- c windows system xfcodec dll - - - - --sh--r- C k d exe - - - - -------- d-----w- c windows system XPSViewer - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Reference Assemblies - - - - ----a-w- c windows system Spool prtprocs w x filterpipelineprintproc dll - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache filterpipelineprintproc dll - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache xpsshhdr dll - - - - ------w- c windows system xpsshhdr dll - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache xpssvcs dll - - - - ------w- c windows system xpssvcs dll - - - - ------w- c windows system prntvpt dll - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache printfilterpipelinesvc exe - - - - ------w- c windows system Spool prtprocs w x printfilterpipelinesvc exe - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files MSXML - - - - -------- d-----w- c windows jagex cache - - - - -------- d-----w- c windows Sun - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Common Files Java - - - - ----a-w- c windows system deploytk dll - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Java - - - - -------- d-----w- c windows system CatRoot bak - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache bthport sys - - - - ------w- c windows system drivers bthport sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c windows ServicePackFiles - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache mrxsmb sys - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache ntkrnlpa exe - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache ntoskrnl exe - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache ntkrnlmp exe - - - - -c----w- c windows system dllcache ntkrpamp exe - - - - -------- d--h--w- c windows hf mig - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Common Files DirectX - - - - ----a-w- c windows system CmdLineExt dll - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Common Files Adobe - - - - ----a-w- c windows eReg dat - - - - ----a-w- c windows system bridf b dat - - - - -------- dc----w- c windows system DRVSTORE - - - - ----a-w- c windows system BrWia a dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system BrUsi a dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers BrScnUsb sys - - - - ----a-w- c windows system BrDctF dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system BrDctF L dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system BrDctF S dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system BroSNMP dll - - - - ----a-w- c windows system NSSearch dll - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Brother - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings All Users Dane aplikacji Brother - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings All Users Dane aplikacji ashampoo - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Ahead - - - - -------- d-----w- c documents and settings LocalService Ustawienia lokalne Dane aplikacji ESET Sekcja Find M - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers PnkBstrK sys - - - - ----a-w- c windows system PnkBstrB exe - - - - ----a-w- c windows system PnkBstrA exe - - - - ----a-w- c windows system perfc dat - - - - ----a-w- c windows system perfh dat - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files Xfire - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers secdrv sys - - - - -------- d-----w- c program files ASUS - - - - -------- d--h--w- c program files InstallShield Installation Information - - - - ----a-w- c windows pchealth helpctr OfflineCache index dat - - - - ----a-w- c windows system drivers atksgt sys - - - - -------- ... Read more

A:COD 4 MW punkbuster problem

Hi,Welcome to Bleeping Computer. My name is m0le and I will be helping you with your log.Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Options box to the right of your topic title and selecting Track This Topic.Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.Please reply to this post so I know you are there.The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day after that then I will close the topic.Once I receive a reply then I will return with your first instructions.Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/302468/cod-4-mw-punkbuster-problem/
Relevancy 44.29%

Whenever i enter a server in Battlefield 2142, i get kicked by punkbuster right away for the reason of "inadequate O/S privileges" . is there any way to run the game on vista, or will i have to add XP to part of my HD just to play?

Relevancy 44.29%

I have been just getting into Call of Duty online and I have discovered that most of the servers have been kicking me; and I have been recieving this error/message: "Cvar m_pitch =-" & "Cvar rate = 25000"(Or something similar).
I have discovered that the "Cvar r_nv_fog_dist (=1)" is related to the distance fog, wich I have delt with, what do I need to do to fix this issue?

Can I have a list of console commands I need to enter to put my CoD back to default? I would really appreciate it.

Some one told me to enter this command "/m_pitch - 3" ever since I entered it, I have been having trouble, was this given to me in order to give me trouble? Also my mouse moves only horizontally not vertically. What the hell is with my CoD?!?!

A:CoD punkbuster keeps kicking me, due to;

Go into the Call of Duty folder (C:\Program Files\Call of Duty\Main), and delete the config.cfg file and the config_mp.cfg file. Once you start the game again, it will recreate those files with the default settings.

Good luck!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cod-punkbuster-keeps-kicking-me-due-to.506625/
Relevancy 44.29%

Starting PunkBuster Service Tests v Checking OS Windows XP build Dodatek Service Pack -bit Checking PnkBstrA service status RUNNING Checking PnkBstrA Version OK Extracting quot PnkBstrB exe quot to quot C Documents and Settings Blink Dane aplikacji PnkBstrB exe quot OK Checking problems punkbuster firewall settings ERROR Checking if PnkBstrB is running STOPPED Getting port for PnkBstrA OK Opening socket for packet send OK Sending version packet to PnkBstrA SENT Receiving version from PnkBstrA OK punkbuster problems Received bytes from Response ms Version v Getting PnkBstrB install instance OK Sending start packet to PnkBstrA SENT Waiting for packet from PnkBstrA OK Received bytes from Response ms PnkBstrB started Load SUCCESSFUL Watching for PnkBstrB instance change CHANGED Getting port for PnkBstrB OK Sending version packet to PnkBstrB SENT Receiving version from PnkBstrB OK Received bytes from Response ms Version Checking PnkBstrK driver status NOT FOUND Extracting new PnkBstrK to quot C Documents and Settings Blink Dane aplikacji PnkBstrK sys quot OK Sending load packet to PnkBstrB SENT Checking PnkBstrK driver status RUNNING Stopping PnkBstrK STOPPED Deleting PnkBstrK OK Checking PnkBstrK driver status DELETED Manually stopping PnkBstrB STOPPED Removing test PnkBstrB file OK ---------------------------------- Tests finished nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/punkbuster-problems.791346/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi
I was recently playing Call of Duty, have been for the past year, when the program said it needed to be shut down, when i looked at the file concerned (pbcl.dll), i deleted for some odd reason. Then whenever i tried to play on an online game i get kicked for either "PB_INIT_FAILURE", or "NO_PACKET_FLOW"
I read on a forum somewhere that you should just delete the OB folder from the COD folder in the C: so i did. All hell broke loose, and i want to reinstall punkbuster and get everything back to normal .

i have tried the manual update already "pb.zip" i think it was

ANY help would be much appreciated.

Relevancy 43.43%

This is the error I get. I'm pretty sure that PnkbsterA.exe and PnkbsterB.exe do not run when I open Battlefield 2.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battlefield-2-punkbuster-error.792122/
Relevancy 43.43%

Punkbuster is a lousy PoS. But i can understand using it, but when i join a match, i can choose my calss, but as soon as im about to choose my spawn point it freezes, exits it and says "PUNKBUSTER". Ive re-installed and everything. Opened firewall and all. I am not running Vista or Xp, but Windows 7.... could that be it? If so, shoot me an email at pantaleo1.alexatgmail.com thanx so much!!!

A:Battfield 2142 PUNKBUSTER HELP!!!

You really shouldn't post your email address, or if you feel a need to post it, have a space between the characters, or spell out AT instead of using the @ sign.

Bots and other things crawl around the internet looking for addresses.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battfield-2142-punkbuster-help.836238/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi I have had BF2 for sometime though have not played it for a while. When I went to play the game tonight I got the error messgae. It does not give my nickname either

GLOBAL Punkbuster GUID Ban fdf91433

I find this odd as it only happens on some server and they seem to be the severs with the video capture mode. Other Punkbuster servers seem fine. I know I have a vaild key and have not made any mod/cheats the game so maybe guys could solve this problem for me?

Rich

Relevancy 43.43%

whenever i join a server, i get like 5-10 seconds of gameplay, then i get some message at the bottom of the screen. something like "Failed communications pnkbstr" or something along those lines, and then i get booted from the server, with a pop-up meny that just says
, and imagine this without the .'s
PUNKBUSTER
..................................[OKAY button]

Any help greatly appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battlefield-2142-punkbuster.655921/
Relevancy 43.43%

I seem to be having a problem with punkbuster saying I have inadeqate O/S privlages, and therefore I get kicked off of servers. Is there anyway to stop this other than going onto servers without punkbuster?

Relevancy 43.43%

I play Americas Army and i keep getting booted out of games from punkbuster due to..
"unknown windows api function 131129".
This comes up as a trojan or trojans possibly trojan.horse.backdoor.Agent.BA

I have tried all sorts of anti virus and anti trojanware it states my computer is clean but i still keep getting booted by punkbuster for the trojan problem.

Im pulling my hair out here any idea how i can solve this ?
Thanks.

Relevancy 43.43%

Whenever i play battlefield 2142 online and i connect to a server it only lasts about 5 mins and exits an says Punkbuster. Please help.

Relevancy 43.43%

I had a customer tell me today that punkbuster privacy policy and license agreement said that they scan hard drives for data to use in whatever way possible but going to their site it says that they do not.

Was there a point in time when this was true?

Relevancy 43.43%

Everytime i start an online game, it plays for about 5 minutes then a message comes up and says," RESTRICTION Punkbustr communication heartbeats stopped. " PLeASE help with this problem

Relevancy 43.43%

while im playing BF2142 im getting kicked evry time after about 1-3 min and i can tupgrade it how should i do??

A:BF2142 Punkbuster kicks

Could you please explain the problem as it realtes to Vista.

Kicked...where?
Upgrade what?
What is BF2142?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bf2142-punkbuster-kicks-417842.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi

Every time I join an online server, within a minute I get kicked off the server by Punkbuster
I cannot understand why this happens and seek help with the problem

Thank you for your time
--Mike

A:Battlefield 2142 PUNKBUSTER

Is Punkbuster up to date? Go here http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=support.php and click on PBSETUP then follow instructions. Also check and make sure both Punkbuster A and B are running in your processes. Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and click on the Processes tab.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battlefield-2142-punkbuster.791794/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi Guys, yet another issue with 2142 and Vista 64, I have had this game working fine on Vista 64 before but recently I have been unable to play this game at all as I keep getting kicked by punkbuster after about 15 - 20 seconds, I am not getting packet loss error, things i have tried in an attempt to resolve so far are as follows

reinstalled game and all patches,
tired disabling firewall,
updated punkbuster,
run game as Admin
ensured both punkbuster services are operating is services.msc
googled the problem, found other that have had this issue and gave up as no resolution has been found.

but still i'm unable to play, any further suggestions or anyone ever resolved this issue before let me know as this is brecoming extremley irritating

gonna try changing my router tonight to see if that helps will post back with results

cheers Guys
Dyno

A:2142 & Punkbuster issue

hmm..try this and see if it helps,it does mention something about gettting disconnected frequently for no apparent reason :
Battlefield 2142

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/68927-2142-punkbuster-issue.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi, I keep getting kicked out of every server after a message saying ' server communication failure ' to do with punkbuster, i have manually updated it and tried the PBsetup way but none of it seems to work. I have got norton 360 and I have PBsetup and BF2142 allowed access on the smart firewall, when i try to change the Windows Firewall I cant because it says it's being used by Norton Firewall Provider instead. Im using Windows 7 now and I'm not really used to it since I used Windows XP alot before. Any help please?

Relevancy 43.43%

Hi, I am having trouble with Battlefield 2142 online, punkbuster. I get into the game but a few seconds later it kicks me. Before it kicks me a message pop's up and says PB RESTRICTION: Communication failure and some random letters. After that i come back to the online mean list but with a box saying Punkbuster and nothing else. It's graphics requirements, but i have Kaspersky internet security.

Relevancy 43.43%

I have a fellow gamer who has a new PC running windows 7 and he is having difficulty running JO/JOE with punkbuster. He keeps getting booted by PB when in game.

He also is having issues installing the JOE IC Mod.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
I have read in other forums that it is an issue with the new PB A/B services setup.

THX,
Taz

A:punkbuster issues in windows 7

I feel his pain.

I have had this problem with Far Cry 2 for Win7 and Vista.
Is he on a 64 bit system?

A lot of the problems revolve around 64bits with PB.
PB just generally fails

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/punkbuster-issues-in-windows-7.899963/
Relevancy 43%

Anyone else having issues getting into a server? I'm getting kicked right away.

A:Battlefield 3 - PunkBuster isn't letting me in on any server.

Originally Posted by SlackerITGuy

Anyone else having issues getting into a server? I'm getting kicked right away.

I too am getting kicked by punk-buster after upgrading to Windows 8 Consumer Preview =[ Could it be too driver issues of punk-buster not recognizing the latest ATI driver? I am running an A6 APU.

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/4106-battlefield-3-punkbuster-isnt-letting-me-any-server.html
Relevancy 43%

Ive wrote before in another thread asking help but i feel this needs a new thread.

It states the 131129 is due to a Trojan. Now ive so de-trojanized the computere that the next and last option is sulphuric acid...
It seems in mycase the problem has probably been my Anti dialer software..this 0900 stopper..
So i would suggest to players that have the same problem stop hunting the non existant trojans for a moment and turn off your Anti dialer program, i did try firewall etc but this program ran seperate from all the rest.

I use T-online.de it comes with the package so germans everywhere with t-online, you know where your problem now lies.

God that was a 2 week pain in the butt !!!

A:Punkbuster kick unknown api 131129

Please continue with your other post rather then posting a new thread. Continue here: http://forums.techguy.org/games/620799-punkbuster-trojan-problems.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/punkbuster-kick-unknown-api-131129.624688/
Relevancy 43%

Hi guys

I recently began playing CoD4 online, and I am having one issue. When I installed the game, I didn't install Punkbuster along with it (the program which prevents the use of bots), and I therefore cannot join servers with the punkbuster requirement.

I checked the Punkbuster site, but was unsure on how I could install this. The only way I can think of is to reinstall the game. Do I have to do this, or is there another way?

Thx!

A:Call of Duty 4 issue with Punkbuster

GoldPirate said:

Hi guys

I recently began playing CoD4 online, and I am having one issue. When I installed the game, I didn't install Punkbuster along with it (the program which prevents the use of bots), and I therefore cannot join servers with the punkbuster requirement.

I checked the Punkbuster site, but was unsure on how I could install this. The only way I can think of is to reinstall the game. Do I have to do this, or is there another way?

Thx!Click to expand...

Have you tried running the Auto-start to see if it offers a stand alone install for punkbuster. Also after a quick look on the site this guide looks like what you need. http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

and if your software won't autoupdate to the latest version of punkbuster you can grab the updates at this page.
http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-cod4.php

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-4-issue-with-punkbuster.668651/
Relevancy 43%

Dear All I am really struggling here at the moment and i was Punkbuster Duty4 + + of Call Steam hoping if someone would be so kind as to help out I have searched through the details on evenbalances website to try Call of Duty4 + Punkbuster + Steam and resolve my punk buster issues with Call of duty I am running call of duty through steam i have tried the manual set up to install PB pbsetup but it fails with the message quot downloading a global config file failed - reason network down quot This happens everytime - possibly their server doesnt like my proxy settings I have also run the pbsvc file this runs successfully i think please see below Starting PunkBuster Service Tests v Checking OS Windows XP build Service Pack -bit Checking PnkBstrA service status RUNNING Checking PnkBstrA Version OK Extracting quot PnkBstrB exe quot to quot C Documents and Settings Greig Application Data PnkBstrB exe quot OK Checking firewall Call of Duty4 + Punkbuster + Steam settings OFF Checking if PnkBstrB is running STOPPED Getting port for PnkBstrA OK Opening socket for packet send OK Sending version packet to PnkBstrA SENT Receiving version from PnkBstrA OK Received bytes from Response ms Version v Getting PnkBstrB install instance OK Sending start packet to PnkBstrA SENT Waiting for packet from PnkBstrA OK Received bytes from Response ms PnkBstrB started Load SUCCESSFUL Watching for PnkBstrB instance change CHANGED Getting port for PnkBstrB OK Sending version packet to PnkBstrB SENT Receiving version from PnkBstrB OK Received bytes from Response ms Version Checking PnkBstrK driver status NOT FOUND Extracting new PnkBstrK to quot C Documents and Settings Greig Application Data PnkBstrK sys quot OK Sending load packet to PnkBstrB SENT Checking PnkBstrK driver status RUNNING Stopping PnkBstrK STOPPED Deleting PnkBstrK OK Checking PnkBstrK driver status DELETED Manually stopping PnkBstrB STOPPED Removing test PnkBstrB file OK ---------------------------------- Tests finished If the update fails im advised to save as files into my pb Call of Duty4 + Punkbuster + Steam folder there are windows files im not sure so i saved both This is recommended if the downloading fails PB Client v for Win Filename wc htm PB ClientA v for Win Filename wa htm Whenever i start cod mulitplayer - an error comes up saying failed to initiate punkbuster If there was a file which is up to date that i could cut and paste in the right folder without having to do an online update Playing on servers with punkbuster disabled is fine - no problems but limits server choice Some base system stats XP professional gig intel processor gig ram ATI radeon graphics card Your help would be greatly appreciated Regards toy nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty4-punkbuster-steam.673001/
Relevancy 43%

Ok im getting mad and i need help before i smash something So i was playing BF yesterday everything was cool now when i go to play i can load the server stay connected for about seconds and then all of a sudden im (BF2 O/S issue) punkbuster Inadequate privledges back at the join server screen with the message quot Inadequate O S privledges quot from punkbuster I have disabled or closed any anti-virus and spyware programs the only thing i have running is my Inadequate O/S privledges (BF2 punkbuster issue) MSN here is a Hijack this log if anyone sees anything that could be conflicting with punkbuster Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP Inadequate O/S privledges (BF2 punkbuster issue) WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exe C PROGRA NORTON NORTON NPROTECT EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files iolo System Mechanic Professional SMSystemAnalyzer exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId amp homepage http www microsoft com isapi redir dll prd SUB PRD amp clcid SUB CLSID amp pver SUB PVER amp ar home R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title King Reynolds R - Default URLSearchHook is missing O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run Symantec NetDriver Monitor C PROGRA SYMNET SNDMon exe Consumer O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run LiveMonitor C Program Files MSI Live Update LMonitor exe O - HKLM Run Acrobat Assistant quot C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exe quot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run SMSystemAnalyzer quot C Program Files iolo System Mechanic Professional SMSystemAnalyzer exe quot O - HKCU Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe quot background O - Global Startup Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher lnk O - Extra context menu item Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll AcroIECapture html O - Extra context me... Read more

A:Inadequate O/S privledges (BF2 punkbuster issue)

I For One Wont Scroll Back And Forth To Read Your Post

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/inadequate-o-s-privledges-bf2-punkbuster-issue.450414/
Relevancy 43%

okayy sometimes when im in CODUO after like 20 mintues i get this message: Restriction: Service Communication Failure: PnkBustrB.exe Driver failure (PnkbstrK.sys) ffao

i tried downloadin soemthing off of PB websiter and it didnt do anythingg...pleasee help

Relevancy 43%

Good Day! Evenbalance/PunkBuster has the ablility (for a small fee) protect a gaming clans tags (example: players in a gaming clan have a combination of letters and symbols in front of there gaming name like |OCG|) and you are given a file "regname.dat". The problem is I have the file but when entering a gaming server that enforces the protected tag I get removed from the game. I think there server can't view my file.

I have the game running as a admin and tried to go to the property's section of the folder the file is stored to change the security settings but I still can't get this to work. I also have the UAC, firewall and defender turned off.

Any input would be great!!!

A:Evenbalance/PunkBuster Protected Tag Problem

I have my tag protected via PB as well for the game America's Army.

I have not had any problems whatsoever with this issue.

Tech support from PB is very solid. Be specific, add any logs the game generates so PB can parse the issue and check to see if PB is staying open via Task Manager, causing the program to not get adequate packet flow. On occasion, that will happen to me.

Vista Ultimate64

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/51093-evenbalance-punkbuster-protected-tag-problem.html
Relevancy 43%

I recently got a new computer so i uninstalled 2142 from my old one and put it on my new in the following order: 2142, 1.40, northern strike, 1.40, 1.50. worked for a week. I now have the same problem, when you get kicked and all it says is "PUNKBUSTER".

I cannot update using pbsetup, it stops with "KC002151" and then finally says "Error #0102: Downloading the update failed. Please try again later."

I have found 2 servers that i can play on without any problems except my ping is a little bit high on one of them. They are:
Welcome To {HSF} HELLS SPECIAL FORCES
IP:210.5.34.102
-and-
[=SL=] 24/7 TITAN WARFARE
IP:69.12.37.12

If anyone can help, please post, and what would be different with these two than the other thousands of servers out there?

Relevancy 42.57%

hey guys i've got a problem with a download from the punkbuster site for Call of Duty2. i need to download the punkbuster manually from the punkbuster website but when i went to download it it said i needed to make a set association with my punkbuster folder in order to download punkbuster to play Call of Duty 2 online without it going all blury and laggy. So if you guys know how to fix the problem please email me or post through this thread.Because i really miss call of duty2 online

Thankyou.

~~~~Blob493~~~~

A:call of duty 2 PC, Punkbuster problem, set associations

Why are you downloading manually? After you install CoD2 you must download the 1.3 patch which comes with punkbuster integrated within it. After you have done that you should have no problems at all. One word of note, punkbuster now installs two useless services that waste resources which you might want to disable by going into services.msc........

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/call-of-duty-2-pc-punkbuster-problem-set-associations.591606/
Relevancy 42.57%

I ve been given the OK to setup a quake freeze tag server on a server at work It s gonna be hot It server Punkbuster disabled? - {RESOLVED}Quake3 s a dual xeon ghz system with {RESOLVED}Quake3 server - Punkbuster disabled? gig of ram ANYWAY The issue is when I run the server like thus quake set fs game freeze exec {RESOLVED}Quake3 server - Punkbuster disabled? ft config set dedicated it starts up all well and good However Punkbuster is for some reason not kicking in Notice this line PunkBuster Server PunkBuster Server v A C DISABLED I d very much like to make punkbuster enabled I ve looked and {RESOLVED}Quake3 server - Punkbuster disabled? looked and looked for the sv variable to do this but alas I cannot find it As a secondary question does anyone know any spiffy variables I can set that would take advantage of the crapload of system resources this thing can burn up Here is my entire tty output email protected mhoydis quake quake set fs game freeze exec ft config set dedicated Q b linux-i Nov ----- FS Startup ----- Current search path home mhoydis q a freeze home mhoydis quake freeze freeze pk files home mhoydis quake freeze freeze pk files home mhoydis quake freeze quake x freeze home mhoydis q a baseq home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq quake x baseq ---------------------- files in pk files execing default cfg execing q config cfg couldn t exec autoexec cfg Hunk Clear reset the hunk ok ------- Input Initialization ------- Joystick is not active ------------------------------------ --- Common Initialization Complete --- Opening IP socket localhost Hostname svcos rit edu IP Started tty console use set ttycon to disable PunkBuster Server PunkBuster Server v A C DISABLED execing ft config ------ Server Initialization ------ Server q dm Hunk Clear reset the hunk ok ----- FS Startup ----- Current search path home mhoydis q a freeze home mhoydis quake freeze freeze pk files home mhoydis quake freeze freeze pk files home mhoydis quake freeze quake x freeze home mhoydis q a baseq home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq pak pk files home mhoydis quake baseq quake x baseq ---------------------- files in pk files Loading vm file vm qagame qvm VM file qagame compiled to bytes of code qagame loaded in bytes on the hunk ------- Game Initialization ------- gamename freeze gamedate Jun Not logging to disk Gametype changed clearing session data teams with entities items registered ----------------------------------- Error can t open the log file botlib log ------- BotLib Initialization ------- loaded weapons c loaded items c loaded syn c loaded rnd c loaded match c loaded rchat c ------------ Map Loading ------------ trying to load maps q dm aas loaded maps q dm aas found level items ------------------------------------- bots parsed arenas parsed AAS initialized ----------------------------------- Resolving master quake arena com master quake arena com resolved to Sending heartbeat to master quake arena com Resolving master gamespy com master gamespy com resolved to Sending heartbeat to master gamespy com nbsp

A:{RESOLVED}Quake3 server - Punkbuster disabled?

Heyyyy I figured out the disabled punkbuster thingie.

Run it like thus...
./quake3 +set fs_game freeze +exec ft.config +set dedicated 2 +set sv_punkbuster 1

I am so smart. S-M-R-T
(Punkbuster is supposed to be on by default though? I must be reminded to kill that computer goblin who's changing all the defaults.)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/resolved-quake3-server-punkbuster-disabled.204777/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi there,
I recently purchased CoD 4 off Steam (I know, I wanted to play the original before MW2) and I ran into an issue with Punkbuster when trying to install the game. So everything ran fine until it asked me to add a game to their games list like so:

I then go to click the "Add a game" button in the top left hand corner which brings up this screen:

However, when I click the game tab, there is no games in it. Just blank white. I have tried every game path I could think of and re-installed PunkBuster countless times. Now this may seem to be a small issue, but it removes my ability to join any PunkBuster enabled servers (which is pretty much all of them). Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
McFudge

Relevancy 42.14%

I get a bsod while playing Americas army proving grounds but it also happens while not doing anything, its caused by afd.sys

A:BSOD while playing Americas army pg (may be caused by Punkbuster)

Please complete.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/372267-bsod-while-playing-americas-army-pg-may-caused-punkbuster.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Battlefield 2 keeps kicking me from online games stating:

"...KICKING!!! EvlAzr: you have a high average ping of 269 [Admin Decision]"
I'm running 1.5mb Dsl...

A:Battlefield 2:Punkbuster keeps kicking, high average ping

that is a message set on the server....the admin have decided to kick high ping players from there servers...i would suggest going through ur service list and turning off non essintial programs from accessing the internet...and stop programs like msn messenger an things..then join a different server with a low ping!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battlefield-2-punkbuster-keeps-kicking-high-average-ping.727197/
Relevancy 42.14%

I keep gettin kicked from americas army servers by bunk buster. it say this is because of "File White List" or somin.

Any ideas?

ta

A:PunkBuster File white list - Americas Army

some forum:

I played a little bit multiplayer and sometimes I was kicked via punkbuster message "whitelist"...I "googled" and found that it is a kick when you have some files besides the original ones in your "fcdata"-archive.

I deleted the files and the problem was gone.

http://www.crymod.com/index.php?p=showtopic&toid=1130&fid=&area=1

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/punkbuster-file-white-list-americas-army.452198/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello I've been having a few punkbuster related issues so I created a ticket with the PB guys and after having a look at some logs they deduced that the problem may be malware related so I thought I'd post here and see if you guys could find anything Thanks I followed all the steps here are the logs --------------------------------------------------------------- Deckard's System Scanner v Run by My Username on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as My Username exe ------------------------------------ Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan possibly [SOLVED] related. issue, malware Punkbuster saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v [SOLVED] Punkbuster issue, possibly malware related. Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C hp support hpsysdrv exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard On-Screen OSD Indicator OSD exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows RtHDVCpl exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C hp kbd kbd exe C Program Files SpeedFan speedfan exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmplayer exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Users My Username Desktop dss exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK My Username exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY ion amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TY ion amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - HKLM Run Windows Defender ProgramFiles Windows Defender MSASCui exe -hide O - HKLM Run hpsysdrv c hp support hpsysdrv exe O - HKLM Run KBD C HP KBD KbdStub EXE O - HKLM Run OsdMaestro quot C Program Files Hewlett-Packard On-Screen OSD Indicator OSD exe quot O - HKLM Run NvSvc RUNDLL EXE C Windows system nvsvc dll nvsvcStart O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C Windows system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C Windows system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run RtHDVCpl RtHDVCpl exe O - HKLM Run CCUTRAYICON FactoryMode O - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run dvd C Program Files dvd dvd tray exe O - HKLM RunOnce Launcher WINDIR SMINST launcher exe O - HKCU Run Sidebar C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe autoRun O - HKCU Run ehTray exe C Windows ehome ehTray exe O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe O - HKCU Run DAEMON Tools quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKCU Run Skype quot C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe quot nosplash minimized O - HKCU R... Read more

A:[SOLVED] Punkbuster issue, possibly malware related.

I know you guys are busy. I'm just following the instructions outlined the in steps.

Bump.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/solved-punkbuster-issue-possibly-malware-related-225990.html
Relevancy 41.71%

When I am in Medal of Honor Pacific Assault multiplayer server. Couple minutes in game it disconnects me with a punkbuster error. Im not sure what it said, but i do remember this "If the problem persist reinstall punkbuster". Im not sure how to reinstall punkbuster. Help please

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/medal-of-honor-pacific-assulat-punkbuster-error-pleaes-help.701260/