Windows Support Forum

Vanishing Network adapter and resuorce problem

Q: Vanishing Network adapter and resuorce problem

I have a HP 650 notebook that is in ok condition with Windows 8 OS. It uses a Ralink 3290 wireless adapter for my wi-fi needs. For the past three months, my adapter has been vanishing! I look at the indicator in my bar, and it shows no device available. I open up the Network and sharing Center and select the change adapter settings, and the only thing showing is an ethernet connection that I don't use. I can sometimes get the adapter to return by using the find and fix devices option on the search menu, but sometimes even that doesn't work. I've even been getting the "This device cannot find enough free resources (code 12)" message for the Ralink PCIe from the troubleshooter. while I did see an article on this elsewhere, I had some trouble understanding it. Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening to my laptop? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Vanishing Network adapter and resuorce problem

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Vanishing Network adapter and resuorce problem

You might need to update and install the laptops chipset drivers. And also try to update the driver for your wireless adapter from the manufactures site or from the HP support page.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/vanishing-network-adapter-and-resuorce-problem.203293/
Relevancy 61.49%

problem w/ Microsoft 6to4 adapter (network adapter)

I am frequently being disconnected from the internet.

Microsoft 6to4 adapter (network adapter) has a exclamation mark (!) in a yellow triangle in device manager.

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

When i check for solutions, it says cannot load driver software.

A:problem w/ Microsoft 6to4 adapter (network adapter)

See this

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932520

If there are no problems connected with this code31, ignore it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-w-microsoft-6to4-adapter-network-adapter.784178/
Relevancy 57.19%

is there any solutions for this problem?
it's really bugging me
i already try to fix it by manage the device manager (network adapters)

A:Problem with wireless network adapter or acces network

Hello razuke, Welcome to SevenForums : Can we get a bit more information to assist you ? Please do this : System Info - See Your System Specs . After updating your profile pls do this to enable us to have information to help you out : Basic Requirements Before Posting your Networking Thread . Thank you , we will try out best to assist you in this issue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/343229-problem-wireless-network-adapter-acces-network.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Can any one just solve my below problem. I am having trouble with my Windows 10 network adapter problem.
It shows multiple adapter in network adapter settings. Please see below screen shot. and Sometimes it doesn't shows any adapter at all. and i see at my wifi-router no beeping in light where my Pc's Ethernet connection is.

Plz guys what to do, fyi last one is working right now-

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/48973-multiple-ethernet-network-adapter-network-adapter-settings.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I m on this computer which is the main computer on I Adapter think Network problem, my home network I only have computers and they work thru a router D-Link DI- So this computer has the internet working obviously but my other one does not They are both with Windows XP Right now If I look at my Network Adapter problem, I think router The Power has a green light showing it s On Network Adapter problem, I think the WAN has green light showing it s on and Port has a green light on showing it s on but Port in which I have the blue network cable that is plugged into the router and the other end into the network adapter at the back of my other computer There is no green light But the internet worked fine just yesterday Sometimes when the computer first starts up and loads when it s trying to connect to the internet a message will pop up at the bottom from the little computer icon and say something like quot Network Connection A Network Cable Is Unplugged quot What could be the problem Do I need to get a new network cable The one i have now is wonky or something Anyways any help would be great thank you nbsp

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi.

I own a Acer Aspire V5-131.
This comes originally with with windows 8, but this was to slow so I installed win. 7 instead.
It works perfectly, but there is one problem. I cannot get the wireless internett to work.

I've downloaded and installed all drivers (included wifi driver from intel), but it will not work.
After installing the Broadcom driver for ethernet I get connectin using a cable, but no wifi.

When I open device manager --> network adapters, There is no wifi adapter showing.

Wifi was working fine in win 8.

Can someone please help me with this problem??

A:Problem with network adapter

Hello, and Welcome

Do you have any yellow exclamation marks showing in Device Manager?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/556241/problem-with-network-adapter/
Relevancy 54.61%

Here s a report my computer will only run on ethernet cable the network can be found but only connects for a second connects to the internet in and out it gives the error default gateway is not availalbe or problem with the wireless network adapter The manufacturer is HP Windows IP Configuration Host Name Owner-HP Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Broadcast IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List cogeco net Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical network adapter PROBLEM Address - D- - E-A -DD DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical Address - D- - E-A -DD DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless network adapter PROBLEM LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix cogeco net Description Intel R Centrino R Wireless-N Physical Address - D- - E-A -DC DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe a e bb f a Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained December- - PM Lease Expires December- - PM Default Gateway DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - E-A - F- - E- F- - -F DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix cogeco net Description Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Physical Address - E- F- - -F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe ea f f ee f c Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained December- - PM Lease Expires December- - PM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - E-A - F- - E- F- - -F DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Bluetooth Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Physical Address - D- - E-A -E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap D CD- B D- F- CF-F A D F Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap A EDF -B - - A - F B C Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap cogeco net Connection-specific DNS Suffix cogeco net Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe efe Preferred Default Gateway DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Tunnel adapter isatap F BFA - FF- D E-A F -F A B Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address d ab d eb f ff Prefe rred Link-local IPv Address fe d eb f ff Preferred Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled C Users Owner gt nbsp

A:network adapter PROBLEM

do a tcp/ip reset

what windows version do you have XP, Vista, Win7, Win8

What firewall / security suite or anti-virus do you currently have on the PC - or you have ever had on the PC in the past - any trial ware - like Norton, Mcafee , AVG , Webroot etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Vista/Windows 7

Start> Programs> Accessories> and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on the screen ):

In the command prompt window that opens, type the following commands:

Note: Type only the text in bold and red for the following commands.

Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog and press enter

Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log and press enter

Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log and press enter

ReStart (reboot) the machine.

If you receive the message
The requested operation requires elevation.
Then please open the command prompt as administrator - as requested above
Start> Programs> Accessories> and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):

Please note and post back - if you receive the following message :-
Access is Denied

please post back the results in a reply here - its important we know that these commands have worked correctly and not produced any errors
right click in the command prompt box
select all
enter
control key + C key - to copy
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Details also here
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Windows XP with SP2/SP3

Start, Run, CMD to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on the screen ):

In the command prompt window that opens, type the following commands:

Note: Type only the text in bold and red for the following commands.

Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults, type: netsh int ip reset reset.log and press enter

Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults, type: netsh winsock reset catalog and press enter

ReStart (reboot) the machine.

Please note and post back - if you receive the following message :-
Access is Denied

please post back the results in a reply here - its important we know that these commands have worked correctly and not produced any errors
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Details also here
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-problem.1079150/
Relevancy 54.61%

I have a compaq presario cq50 that won't go on the internet. When I look at the boot order in the bios the network adapter has an exclamation mark in front of it. what do i do?

A:network adapter problem

can we see a device manager screen shot - see below
theres quite a few version of that machine - do you have the exact model
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...Id=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3739787
what windows version do you have XP, vista, w7

drivers are available at the link posted

Device Manager
Post back the results in device manager
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to copy the program across to the faulty PC
Start > control Panel {Vista set to classic view}> system > {Vista, device manager on left hand side} {XP hardware Tab, device manager button} >
windows 7
start > control panel> System and Security> Device Manager

network adaptors, click on the + > post back the devices listed there
are there any ! ? or X
post a screen shot of the device manager - network adapters

To post a screen shot of the active window, hold the Alt key and press the PrtScn key. Open the Windows PAINT application and Paste the screen shot. You can then use PAINT to trim to suit, and save it as a JPG format file.
To upload it to the forum, open the full reply window and use the Manage Attachments button to upload it here
Full details are here http://library.techguy.org/wiki/TSG_Posting_a_Screenshot

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-problem.991929/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello I cannot connect to Internet I have NICs in my laptop In Device Manager NICs have yellow mark I cannot install the driver software Before occuring the problem I had installed the DeskSoft BandWithMeter Maybe this program have existed the problem I had removed it with Uninstall Tool but the problem not Network Problem Adapter removed I wanted to reinstall BandWithMeter but it is Network Adapter Problem not possible and it said quot A critical error code has occured Setup cannot continue Please restart the computer and try again quot I think Uninstall Tool is not strong uninstaller I cannot Add Legacy Hardware I have removed any other network adapters from Device Manager such as To and ISATAP Also Network Adapter Problem all hiddens I have HP Pavilion Entertainment DV ea Now I am connecting from Windows XP After this problem I have switched to Windows XP I think some settings in the Registry are corrupted Device status is quot This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device Code quot I manaully have removed some traces of BandWithMeter using RegEdit and Registry First Aid Platinum but some of them was access denied I have removed all traces of BandWithMeter from Device Manager in Safe Mode I have used many Registry cleaners including Registry Booster CCleaner Registry Easy Registry First Aid Platinum Advanced Registry Optimizer Ashampoo WinOptimizer TuneOp Utilities Error Repair Professional Advanced WindowsCare Professional RegCure and Wopti Utilities I have RunOnce key in the Registry I have some quot Unable to open the driver specific registry key for this device quot errors after Start Up This type of error have existed after removing the hidden network drivers Can anyone is able to help me Thank you nbsp

A:Network Adapter Problem

can you use restore to take the machine back to before you installed the software

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-problem.759649/
Relevancy 54.61%
Relevancy 54.61%

My wireless adapter is not close enough to the wireless router for At&t DSL. How can I extend the USB cable from my computer to the adapter?

With a USB extension cable; e.g., http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-F3U134-10-Extension-Cable-10-Feet/dp/B00001ZWXA

I have no idea how long a cable can be used, and have doubts this will solve a distance problem. If you have an obstacle, a USB extension could be a very good solution.

High gain antenna(s) may be a better solution.

If you describe the path from router to computer (distance and obstacles) somebody may be able to better advise you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-problem.613200/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello everyone
I have just re-installed windows on my back up laptop.Its pretty prehistoric, but works as an emergency ( dell inspiron 1100, running 2GB RAM on a 2.4 ghz celeron). I have installed XP SP3 back onto it, which is what it ran before with no problems..

But now, there is no network adapter coming up in the device manager, except when I select "hidden files"

Whats gone wrong? I have re-installed the same drivers as before, but now they do not work, and I cannot access either the internet or my network..I cannot fathom it..

Any help would be greatly apprecraited

Thanks Loads

Andy W

A:No Network Adapter Problem

If you don't get your network adapter working, here's an alternative.

My sympathies on the Celeron processor. If I remember correctly, my 1100 was a socket 478 which also came with a Celeron. If yours is also, you could plug a Pentium 4 into it at little cost and see a big boost in performance. If I'm not mistaken, the 1100 will take up to 2.4 GHz and maybe higher. Not sure about the higher, though.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-network-adapter-problem.907843/
Relevancy 54.61%

My network adapters is disabled . i have downloaded the network adapters form hp site and installed them but i could not find any diffference. there are no adapters when seen in the device manager. please help me out of this.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/network-ADAPTER-problem/td-p/5676689
Relevancy 54.61%

I used to very rarely see my internet connection dropping, then a week ago it started dropping 3 or 4 times a day. This evening it stopped altogether.

When this occurred I could it working again by a combination of switching the router on and off rebooting the computer and running the troubleshooter for internet connection Eventually it came up with a message 'repair as administrator or similar and that worked.This option now no longer comes up.

Other computers connected to the router are fine.

I use homeplug adapters for the affected computer and have tried replacing them at both ends. Device manager says the network adapter is working fine. I have run the troubleshooter it says the pc doesn't have a valid ip address.

A:Network Adapter problem?

Is the power plan allowing the adapter, pcie or usb bus to be put to sleep or conserve power in any way?

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/46671-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 54.61%

did a recovery on my hp(has xp) tried to reload broadband setup. wouldnt do it said no network adapter? how do i get it back?

Start with the exact make/model of the machine. What kind of "recovery" did you do?

Start, Run, CMD to open a command prompt:

Type the following command:

IPCONFIG /ALL

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-problem.629532/
Relevancy 54.61%

I had a system crash on my computer. When I got the computer back up and running I can't get the network adapter to install. It is a linksys wusb54gp. I am running windows ME on my computer. I pulled out the CD's that came with the adapter but they say either for windows 2000 or for windows XP.

I can't find the CD for windows ME. I must have had it since the adapter was working fine before the crash. I've searched linksys' page for the software for ME but can't find it. I also emailed tech support twice but they have not answered the question of where to find the correct installation software.

Anybody have any ideas???

Thanks in advance
Bill

A:problem with network adapter

I went to the Linksys site and checked all the different drivers available, for the WUSB54G - Wireless-G USB Network Adapter it listed the OS compatibility in the version info link:
Linksys, A Division of Cisco Systems, Inc.

Product: WUSB54G

Classification: Driver Release History

Release Date: 09 / 03 / 04

Last Driver Version: v1.0.8.0 (WinME, Win2000 and WinXP)
Last Monitor Version: v2.0

Instruction:
Please make sure to un-install the old monitor from your PC before installing
the new one.
- Fixed some issue regarding connection of WEP security.

Driver Version v1.0.8.0
Monitor Version v1.1
- Windows Logo certified for Windows XP and 2000.
- Adds WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) support under Windows XP.
- To support Windows ME.
- Fixed the memory leak issue.
- Changed the WLAN Monitor version to v1.1

Driver Version v0.6.0.0
Monitor Version v1.05
- First Released.

Here is the link to that download page.
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Sate...581286&pagename=Linksys/Common/VisitorWrapper

Hope this helps,
MBN

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-network-adapter.412752/
Relevancy 54.61%

Whenever I go downstairs with my laptop near my router I get a strong connection to the internet (without ethernet cable), but when I go to the room upstairs it is a 4 bar connection but is always unable to connect.. any ideas to fix?

A:Network adapter problem

Interference? Try changing the channel the router uses for wireless. Also try moving the router location.

Are there other wireless devices in the upstairs room? If so, try disconnecting them and see what happens.

Edit: You could also try replacing the routers antenna (if it has one) with one that is moveable and amplified, something like this: D-Link - ANT24-0700 - 7dBi Omni-Directional Indoor Antenna at TigerDirect.com

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/256859-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 54.61%

i am facing problem with ralink RT 3290 802.11bgn wi-fi.my system is windows 8inbuilt.firstly i, uninstalled the adapter.and i downloaded from network , but still it is not working.it is showing the wifi networks around our environment ,but it is not connecting.it is connecting to modem but, it is not connecting to wifi. please help me to solve this problem if any one have faced this problem

Hi @gate2016, Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with  the community, get assistance and find tips . For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More I understand that you are having a difficulty with your wireless connection.You are able to connect to your network, but are unable to access the Internet. Have you done all your Windows updates?  Here is a link to the  Windows Update Troubleshooter. Open the Windows update troubleshooter, as it may help find additional drivers. It should lead to a forced update of Windows updates that may not be automatically being applied, that could help resolve this issue. Have you run the HP Support Assistant  to aid with acquiring any HP updates? Another link that may help is  HP PCs - Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8). Please let me know the outcome.. When you have resolved your difficulty, would you choose "Accepted Solution" on that post to alert other members and visitors to your success and perhaps help them.To show appreciation for my help. please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/network-adapter-problem/td-p/5545425
Relevancy 54.61%

Aloha,
I have a Dell XPS 8300 16MB memory, Windows 7, that has a problem with the Network adapter. When I clicked on the network adapter, it showed a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark. It said Teredo tunneling pseudo-interface and the error message said "This device cannot start code 10. I tried to update the driver but it said that it was current. I called Dell support and the tech said that it is a virtual drive and there wasn't anything to worry about. I said if he could clear the problem and he said he couldn't and everything is ok. I hate to see that yellow triangle and was wondering if it is causing a problem and if it could be fixed. I will try to attach some pictures.

Mahalo,
doogdoog

Relevancy 54.61%

Yesterday I my Internet was working fine in the morning. I then defragmented it, did a virus scan, and then a tuneup. My Internet still was fine after all this. Lastly I did a windows update as I was going to sleep. When I woke up and got on my compute I could no longer get on the Internet. Everytime I try to connect either wirelessly or with an Ethernet cord it says "the network adapter is experiencing driver or hardware issues" I do not know how to fix the problem and I need help!

windows creates a restore point before it does an update, that being said try using system restore to the time of the updates.
start>all programs>accessories>system tools>system update.
don't let windows install driver updates, go to the mfgr of the device your trying to update.

good luck

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/network-adapter-problem-605029.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi I m having problems networking a laptop and a pc with a crossover cable I don Adapter Network Problem t seem to have any problems with the laptop as it was networked the same way once before with another pc but my nice shiny new pc seems to be having issues The motherboard is supposed to have an onboard network adapter and there is the correct port on the back panel but it doesn t show up in Device Manager Only my external broadband modem shows up under network adapters Also there should have been drivers for it on the disc that came with the motherboard but they don t appear Network Adapter Problem to be on there I have a Gigabyte RZ VT P - RZ mother board VIA KT chipset The software that was supposed to be on the cd is listed as VIA Lan Driver - VIA LAN driver for VT L chips Can anyone help I ve tried everything I can think of Thanks nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/network-adapter-problem.34516/
Relevancy 54.61%

OK well i have a Dell ghz with gb ram and a geforce My network adapter is a PRO PL network connection After the computer has been on for a couple of hours something happens to it All of a sudden the internet stops working Whenever i try adapter serious a help! Have network problem...need to run a program that connects to the internet an online game it has a message saying not enough buffer space avaliable Then if i try to run Have a serious network adapter problem...need help! the taskmanager CTRL ALT DEL a message pops up saying the program failed to initilize x Now for some reason everything on the computer has an Have a serious network adapter problem...need help! error message Now to make the computer act normal i have to disable the network adapter this makes the computer act normal again So something is wrong with the network adapter and it is causing my computer and internet to malfuntion i dont know what I checked on the intel website but it had nothing on the PRO PL What is wrong It is very frustrating Right now Have a serious network adapter problem...need help! the only way to fix it when the network adapter does this is to restart the computer but i lose all of my work everytime i REALLY need to find a solution and to fix this problem nbsp

Relevancy 54.61%

hi guys,
im having problem with my lan driver.im using Asus M4A78TD V-EVO mobo in Windows 7 32bit.Yestereday i cant connecting internet and found my driver was not found. Im uninstall and reinstall the driver but this error keep pop up

"Realtek Network Controller was not found.
If deep sleep mode is enabled, Plug in Cable"

googling found there a trick such put out RAM, Gpu card and reset the CMOS..and it not work.
inbefore i've flashed bios to v.2005..then im update bios to 2105 but still same problem occur.i try to flash to manufacture bios but cant due latest version is installed.

I also put D-Link DFE-520TX network card..there a green light in my modem which i assume the adapter was detected.but in device manager there no network adapter after installing the driver.Do manual installing same thing happened..

hope you guys help me out this problem..
thanks

ok..i put out pci and reinstall the driver.it work.solved

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/148829-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi,

Last week I had a problem connecting with my home network. Here are the details of the problem:

http://forums.techguy.org/networking/1030587-solved-wireless-connection-problems-dell.html

It happened after I connected to another wireless netwoek. I did what worked last time (reset TCP/IP) and it reset for about 5 minutes and then I got knocked off again.

I removed my network profile and then added it again but still not working. My home network is not even showing up on Xirrus Wi-Fi inspector.

Please help! I would also like to know if I need to replace network adapter? Is that a piece of hardware? I would like to know if it's worth taking to a computer shop to fix permanantly. I hope to get a macbook soon but need this computer for work until I can replace it. Thanks

Eunice

Relevancy 54.61%

I have a NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mpbs Ethernet Adapter. It was working for about a year, but one day it just quit on me. My computer and router are recognizing each other because there is a green flashing light on it, however I have no internet connection. It tells me that it is an "Unidentified Network" with no internet connection. When I run the Microsoft troubleshooter, I get the message "Local Area Connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration". I have even tried stopping the Bonjour DNS service responder, and that has not helped. I know this is not a hardware issue, because the lights are flashing and the computer recognizes an ethernet connection. I have a 2Wire router/modem.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? I really need internet.

Hi please post an ipconfig /all for us to review.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/234163-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I did an avast boot time scan and since then I have been unable to connect to my local area connection to work, it keeps sitting up acquiring network address.

When I try to repair it states that windows can't repair because renewing IP address can't be completed.

I am running XP SP3.

Please Help!

A:Problem with network adapter

moving to networking

can we see an ipconfig /all and also do a tcp/reset - see below

how are you connected - with a cable / wireless ?

ipconfig /all
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post results here

We would like to see the results from ipconfig /all post back the results in a reply here

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD then press Enter to open a command prompt box (A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):

In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

ipconfig /all > network.txt & network.txt

It will export the results to notepad and then automatically open notepad.

Now all you need to do is copy and paste those results to a reply here
to do that:
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Select all
all the text will be highlighted
Next
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Copy
Now go back to the forum - reply and then right click in the reply box and paste

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Windows XP with SP2/SP3

Start, Run, CMD to open a command prompt:

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following commands:

Note: Type only the text in bold for the following commands.

Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults, type: netsh int ip reset reset.log
and press enter

Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults, type: netsh winsock reset catalog
and press enter

Reboot the machine.

Post back the results here
rightclick in the box
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-network-adapter.1027923/
Relevancy 54.61%

I'm using someone else's laptop to try and down load a lan network driver. i did a clean install into an acer aspire M 1610 motherboard ID F672. It has an ethernet/network card SMC 1244 tx-1 but it has on onboard internet connection. When I look in the Acer website download the driver it wont open to install. Im totally frustrated been all over the web searching. the original os was vista changed it to windows 7 xp home, vga, audio, ethernet drivers did not install, but i managed to install the audio, now i'm stuck, any guidance to a web site would sure help. i tried acer website, major geeks, smc web sites to no luck....

Relevancy 54.61%

Has anyone encountered a problem where the OS deletes the network adapter drivers? My PC will not recognize my network adapters even after I reinstall the drivers. I have gone so far as to install an external network device to connect to my wireless modem but if I reboot they all disappear. Looking for an answer and a solution to the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I have seen a virus do this. Try a cheap network adapter and see if it stays. Any errors in the event viewer when it deletes?

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/201805-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I'm not sure if this is the forum I need, but will post here and see....my neighbor just brought her laptop over and said when she tries to get on AOL it keeps timing out. She has been on the phone with them for an hr or more and they then told her it would cost $100 if they helped her further on the phone. They say it's a problem in her computer. She left it here so I could see what it does. Does anyone have any idea how I can get her on line?? Thanks!!

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi,
The wired internet connection on my PC went down the other day and I am having trouble fixing it. It says there are no connections available even though the network works fine on my laptop. When I go to device manager, the network adapters tab is missing.

Please help!

A:Network Adapter problem

Hello Dacon, and Welcome to Sevenforums!

First off, you may need to use a USB drive, and that other laptop that is working, in order to download and transfer the driver. If you need help locating the driver, tell me the complete make and model of your computer, such as Dell inspiron MX101, or the exact name of the part, such as D'link mobile M100SX (All fake examples). If you are able to locate the driver, install it (presumably through USB device) to the troubled computer AFTER removing any previous drivers for that particular device (Wireless LAN).

Go through all the steps again for entering your info and password, and if that doesn't work, try this tutorial: Internet Troubleshooting Guide -created by Dinesh

If you have any questions, please ask, and I'll try my best to answer them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/225823-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi all,

I have recently bought an ex display Acer 5553 laptop.
I am having trouble getting the wireless connected.

The network adapter is a Broadcom 802.11n and my router is a Linksys 802.11g.
Firstly, the network adapter wouldnt be 'n' only would it ? I assume that all 'n' adapters can still connect to 'g' routers.

If it should be able to connect I am stumped, the Device Manager shows the adapter as working, I can detect my router but from 2 feet away it shows as no bars and a 'poor' reception.

I have also tried booting into a Ubuntu Live CD and the adapter wasnt even recognised.

Would this just be a knackered adapter?

I appreciate any help anyone can offer....

Lee

Relevancy 54.61%

I am network adapter problem TCP/IP or having a problem with a computer I recieved from a coworker who quit the company This computer is running Windows XP Media Center edition My company has a workgroup set up so it seems like it has what it needs The computer is having problems that when it is rebooted or shut down it loses network connectivity No internet nor interoffice network When I go to cmd gt ipconfig to see what is going on I get this message Microsoft Windows XP Version copy Copyright - Microsoft Corp C Documents and Settings computer gt ipconfig Windows IP Configuration C Documents and Settings computer gt I looked around and found that if I type in netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ip reset resetlog txt and then reboot I get network connectivity back However if I set the static IP again it will have the same problem after rebooting one time If I leave it on DHCP it will be good for - reboots before having the same problem I have delt with the computer this way for a while but it is starting to drive me crazy I looked at the network TCP/IP or network adapter problem adapter and there are three entries with two having an exclamation point on it Both report Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware The driver may be corrupted or missing Code Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device However I can't seem to figure out how to update the driver I don't seem to have the driver disk TCP/IP or network adapter problem that came with the computer Windows can't find it Intel doesn't seem to have that driver on their website and I decided to even check Dell in case they had some special version That didn't help either I'm not sure where to go from here I decided at one point to attempt to uninstall the drivers from the two components with the TCP/IP or network adapter problem problem but it won't allow it to be uninstalled Which I suppose is a good thing considering the driver I found that I thought was for it was not I attached the Device manager screenshot as I can't recall usually seeing three items in the Network Adapter section without there being wireless installed but I don't spend too much time in Device Manager Any ideas of what I can do from here The computer had a trojan about a year ago with the previous user so I'm guessing it might be related to that but I don't have a copy of Windows XP Media Center to reinstall the OS from either The Computer Dell Demension E Windows XP Media Center SP

A:TCP/IP or network adapter problem

They are just left overs after trend micro has been uninstalled.

Press Windows+R key and type

ncpa.cpl and click ok

Right click on it your LAN connection -properties

Uncheck Trend Micro Common Firewall Driver and click on Uninstall

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/486241/tcpip-or-network-adapter-problem/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi. I am using Fujitsu Siemens Amilo laptop and I have a problem with my network adapter. Sometimes icon of my wireless connection in taskbar dissapears and I can't connect to network althought my network adapter is turned on. I can't find wireless network icon in ''my network connections''...it's been disabled. After a while the notice ''usb device can perform faster if you connect it to a Hi-speed USB 2.0 port'' pops out of my taskbar and then the icon of wireless connection appears in taskbar.

Relevancy 54.61%

yellow ! on wan miniport ATW #2
can not start (code 10) tried uninstall & reinstall didn't help!
how can i fix it? xp 2002 home ed.

A:problem network adapter

Welcome to TSG---

The original Network drivers for your Presario are available for download from HP Support here.
Download the driver package.
Double-click on the icon for the driver package and then click NEXT.
Accept the terms in the HP license agreement, and then click NEXT.
Click OK to continue. The original drivers are now stored in the C:\HP\Drivers\LAN folder.
Click START, click RUN, type DEVMGMT.MSC and click OK.
Click the + (plus) sign next to "Network adapters"
Right-click the wan miniport ATW #2 you want to update, and then select Update Driver.
Click NO not this time and click NEXT.
Click INSTALL FROM A LIST OR SPECIFIC LOCATION and click NEXT.
Browse the installer to C:\HP\Drivers\LAN and click NEXT or INSTALL.
Restart your computer when the installation completes.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-network-adapter.911296/
Relevancy 54.61%

I have lenovo g 570 laptop and wifi is not working in this system when we open the wifi " no supported intel wireless network adapter are found" was seen in the scrren.
so i want solution for this problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/network-adapter-problem-1091842.html
Relevancy 54.61%

hi lately i have been having some propnlem with my computers network atadpter the problem is that many times when i am in one network school the internet works fine and when i get home i do everything i can and my compter doesnt t want to connect o the nternet what i do to fix is that i have to restart the compter and then it works fine I looked up in the device manager and it sais that the Microsoft ISATAP Adapter is not working here is the problems description Description Windows was able to successfully install device driver software but the driver software encountered a problem when it tried to run The problem code is Problem signature Problem Event Name PnPDeviceProblemCode Architecture x Hardware Id ISATAP Setup class GUID d e -e - ce-bfc - be PnP problem code F Driver name tunnel sys Driver version Driver date - - OS Version Locale ID Read our privacy statement http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-problem.639201/
Relevancy 54.61%

I have an Acer laptop and when I turn it on it will not automatically connect to the internet. It tells me that I need to reset my network wireless adaptor. I have to reset my PK5000 modem and then it will connect me. I am wondering if it is the modem going bad or if my network adaptor in the computer is bad. I have an Atheros AR5B95 adaptor.

What version of windows are you using? What is telling you to reset your network adapter?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-problem.1073419/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello Everyone I am new to this forum I am hoping someone maybe able to help me One Network problem Adapter Aspire with Acer Help with Problem diagnose and fix the problem with this problem I have a problem with Acer Aspire One Network Adapter The problem is that the netbook will connect to the internet and will Help with problem with Acer Aspire One Network Adapter Problem have full bars for internet connectivity Then a Help with problem with Acer Aspire One Network Adapter Problem few minutes later it will just disconnect on it s own Help with problem with Acer Aspire One Network Adapter Problem I can usually reconnect by going on the Network amp Sharing Center then going into Diagnose problems then clicking on Network Adapter then after it resets it will usually reconnect to the Internet but lately it won t reconnect I then have to restart the netbook The netbook is running Windows Starter and it has Atheros AR BXB Network Adapter My friend who is a computer person searched online to confirm if the drivers were up to date said that was not the problem I would like any advise anyone can give me to see if this netbook can be fixed before I have to buy another Please advise v r Jcrane nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

my isp provided modem/router frequently disconnects from the internet . but when i call my isp they say its the network adapter. that i still show a valid ip. to contact emachines. well i did and they said since i upgraded from xp they wont help me . resetting my modem works sometimes but it is a pain in the butt.icalled my isp and they said it might be something in bios. i upgraded my nvidia nforce driver to no avail. please help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/network-adapter-problem-with-windows-7-a-441302.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi all,

I recently got Tecra S11-11H.

Couple days ago windows did update procedure. After reboot external monitor connected to dsub connector changed display resolution to 1600x1200 (from native one 1920x1080). In my frustration I tried system restore as windows update creates restore points. There was some document loss in process but I was NOT able to restore laptop to previous state!
Using nvidia control panel I can get 1920x1080 resolution at external monitor ONLY when toshiba internal lcd is switched off.

Now I have 10 seconds of delay between http requests. And that is unacceptable. What are my options here? Does update include firmware changes? In case I decide to reinstall Windows 7 all over again with recovery disc, will that fix something.

Please help me !

A:Re: display and network adapter problem

Hi,

> Does update include firmware changes ?? In case i decide to reinstall win7 all over again with recovery disc, will that fix something

No. it doesn't include any firmware changes. Yes, reinstalling windows with recovery disk will fix your problems as restores factory settings. In Windows update option, turn off *,,Install updates automatically*, you can check for updates yourself and choose what to install.
Before to start a new installation, remove windows updates installed recently, and download a display and Lan driver from the [Toshiba driver page|http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp] If it solves your issue, you don't need to preform a new installation. Otherwise, do it.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?54724-Re-display-and-network-adapter-problem
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi,

I recently reformatted my acer extensa 4420 and am currently installing the drivers for it. All has gone well except my wireless networking adapter. My ethernet works fine, but wireless is very crucial for me because I am on the go. Whenever I install it, my device manager says the driver did not install correctly. The driver im trying is the one recommended by the acer support site when i look up my pc.

Im running XP pro 32bit with sp2.
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1177/errrr.png

Device Instance Ids-PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4315&SUBSYS_E003105B&REV_01\4&11E8A9CE&0&0028

Hardware Ids-
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4315&SUBSYS_E003105B&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4315&SUBSYS_E003105B
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4315&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4315&CC_0280

A:Network Adapter Driver Problem

The Acer site lists two possible drivers for the wireless in the Extensa 4420, an Atheros and a Broadcom driver, have you tried both? It should be the Broadcom driver.

Couldn't get a direct link to the downloads but you can get to them from here: http://gd.panam.acer.com/home/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-driver-problem.827886/
Relevancy 53.75%

plz delete this ! and replay in second one

A:Wireless network adapter problem

can you do a system restore prior to that update?

System Restore

-DG

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/130532-wireless-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi Don t problem!! Network adapter Solved: know enough about these things to figure out the simplest problems though here it goes Dell Dimension Service tag GBK Y Integrated network Solved: Network adapter problem!! adapter Had to install new hardrive after the old one went south Loaded windows XP Home Solved: Network adapter problem!! addition Dell red disc Trying to get logged on for all the updates and so on and the freaking network adapter doesn t even show up under device manager I went to the Dell website and downloaded what I thought were the drivers bios system utility system utility diags amp Chipset shows file usbehci sys is missing didn t really care since I ve read that s for the USB ports Question Where the heck are the drivers or whatever I need for this integrated network adapter Why are they not showing up under device manager When trying to set this up I ran some sort of ping test that was sucessfull I know I could go buy a new network card for though I don t want to spend the green when I m gong wireless in three weeks Any ideas would be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

A friend of mine brought his IBM Think Pad T20 over because he just got this new Linksys Wireless Network Adapter and he cant get it to work. He installed the software for it and when he inserted the wireless card his whole computer froze up. As soon as he pulls it out, his computer works just fine. But every time he inserts it, it freezes. I went to the linksys website for tech support and the only option they have to help you with this perticular product is if you are actually on the computer with the card in. But as soon as he inserts it he cant do anything let alone get online.
Anybody have any idea's, please let me know.

Thanks A lot!

A:wireless network adapter problem

if there is another version of the wireless software for the adapter, try installing that software. i also recommend trying a spare wireless adapter. in some circumstances the adapter could be incompatible with the laptop. good luck

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/wireless-network-adapter-problem-76668.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi I posted a topic about the same computer back in with Possible problem Network Adapter Atheros April - Possible problem with Atheros Network Adapter http www sevenforums com crashes-d waking-up html I am a novice compared to almost everyone here So when I didn't get any real assistance with my previous post I felt I had no option other than to do another quot restore to factory settings quot on my HP Pavilion P f desktop Ever since it is not able to connect to my home network router properly My pc uses an Atheros a b g n Dualband Wireless Network Module My router is a Linksys E I am unable to troubleshoot via the tools provided on my pc In my control panel network connections the adapter is shown but says quot attempting to authenticate quot If I use an ethernet cable and connect directly to my router I have internet access However my quot personally assigned network name quot is not displayed it only says quot network - internet access quot If I try to connect to my network wirelessly it says windows in unable to connect quot I cannot access my router settings via my browser I have reset power cycled the router etc which has not helped I have laptops which use the router and they are Possible problem with Atheros Network Adapter working normally - either using wired or wireless connection They access it normally through my proper network name etc From what I can tell the issue seems to be specific to my desktop and not my router itself I'm sorry but I am quite new to forums and hope I have posted this in the right section I have no clue about posting this stuff or which scans to run etc but I am able to run any of these things under direction of experts I could really use some help Thanks

A:Possible problem with Atheros Network Adapter

You should first install the latest driver for the Atheros WIFI NIC from the HP website. This is the page for your model of HP.
HP Pavilion p6700 Desktop PC series*-* Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center

If you can access your routers settings from one of your laptops you should try making some adjustments to the wireless settings. You will want to use WPA2 security with AES encryption. Make sure the Atheros driver is set to use the 2.4Ghz frequency and that your router is set up to use the same. Be sure and make adjustments to your wireless profile in Windows to reflect the changes made in your router. Everything needs to match up with the routers settings, SSID, wireless password, WPA2, AES, choose a clean wireless channel etc.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/232380-possible-problem-atheros-network-adapter.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Greetings..I have a pavilion (HP) zd7000 laptop that just was repaired as a result of power supply arcing and now the local network is not functional. The canned HP diagnostics show that the Realtek RTL8139/810X Family fast ethernet NIC has a disconnected cable. HP support said it was the driver and sent me a new driver to install. No help. The network connections page shows blank. Error message says it cannot locate any adapters. The Broadcom adapter (wireless) works good with the internet as does the ethernet connection.Just have no local network capability. Anyone got any suggestions....BTW I had to hook up the antennas for the wireless adapter after it came back from the shop...cause I had no wireless internet.
Have a good day and thanks in advance for the help.

A:Network Adapter Problem Windows XP

Does the wireless connect to the local LAN or both the wired and wireless doesn't see the local? Does the Wireless Router see the laptop? You should start there, since you can get on the network.

click start, click run type: cmd, then do netstat -arp and see if the default gateway shows-up, then do a ipconfig /all

Make sure anything is connecting to the the DHCP, if not then there is a problem on the router end. Also I would also remove the drivers for both wired and wireless and then reboot the PC. Then when you login to Windows it will detect both Ethernet Controller and install the drivers you need.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/network-adapter-problem-windows-xp.77759/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi Guyz,

I dont know where to post this....but i am having a very big problem with my wireless adapter.

suddenly during working my connection got lost...i am able to connect thru ethernet.
In device manager..my device manager is showing an excalamation mark over the network adapter with error code as 'Device can not be started'
when i am uninstalling and resinstlaling the driver two drivers are coming
Intel pro wireless 39454BAG and Intel pro wireless 39454BAG-Miniport work scheduler..The second one when double clicked showing fine.
but the first onw is getting installed everytime.
Please help

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-in-network-wireless-adapter.77525/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello,
Im Neverin
And I have a problem with my laptop because I cant find the proper driver
for my network adapter. Im using Windows 7 as OS.
I dont know where the problem is in the software or in the hardware, but Im pretty sure that the network adapter worked on my previous OS - XP - with no problem . So I think the problem is the driver I have to find.
I tried to find the proper driver, but I didnt succed.
So I need professional help - help from you.
If anyone can help, I would be pleased.
I know the name of the unknown device is Ethernal Controller, but Im not sure if the network adapter is attached to my mainboard ( Sorry, I dont know the expression ). Anyone can tell how I can see that ?
And BTW my mainboards name is ASUSTeK Computer Inc. A4GA .
I would be glad If anyone could help.

Greetings from Croatia

A:Network adapter driver problem

Quote: Originally Posted by Neverin

Hello,
Im Neverin
And I have a problem with my laptop because I cant find the proper driver
for my network adapter. Im using Windows 7 as OS.
I dont know where the problem is in the software or in the hardware, but Im pretty sure that the network adapter worked on my previous OS - XP - with no problem . So I think the problem is the driver I have to find.
I tried to find the proper driver, but I didnt succed.
So I need professional help - help from you.
If anyone can help, I would be pleased.
I know the name of the unknown device is Ethernal Controller, but Im not sure if the network adapter is attached to my mainboard ( Sorry, I dont know the expression ). Anyone can tell how I can see that ?
And BTW my mainboards name is ASUSTeK Computer Inc. A4GA .
I would be glad If anyone could help.

Greetings from Croatia

Hi neverin and welcome to sevenforums

You obviously need a driver and if you go here ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- they will walk you thru to find the correct drivers for your model. If that doesn't work let us know and we will be happy to help

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/18128-network-adapter-driver-problem.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have a problem with wireless usb network adapter(Tenda W541U) and therefore I can not connect to the internet. In network and sharing center adapter is listed as disabled but when I try to enable it says "Enabling... then Enabled" but actually after that it is still listed as disabled. It is enabled in Device manager, I also reinstalled the drivers but problem is still there. I'm 100% sure that there is nothing wrong with wireless adapter, I tested it on another computer and it works perfectly. I suppose there is something corrupted in registry cause yesterday it worked and today when I turned on the computer it didn't work anymore. Operating system is Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

Maybe it needs a software to use. Does the device come with a software utility?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/56023-wireless-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi,

My internet had stopped working for some reason, so I decided to re-install the wireless network adapter, because it usually makes the internet work again.

So I deleted the wireless network adapter, and then I tried clicking "Scan for hardware changes", but the network adapter doesnt install. So its gone now, which is why internet just isnt working. How can I get it back?

Hi,

If you can connect your computer to your router with the ethernet cable. That can get you on the internet.

Then with the name of your wireless adapter you can search for your wireless adapter driver.

What you could do before doing the above is to restart your computer again it should recognize that there is a hardware change and install the required driver itself or prompt you for the driver by stepping through a on screen instructions.

Follow the instruction for checking online.

See how you go with the above steps, and let us know.

Regards

Eamonn

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-network-adapter-problem.1084202/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello,

I recently reinstalled Windows XP on my desktop and I have gotten the internet to work through my modem, but it only gives me a speed of 12.0 Mbps. From the Dell Driver Downloads page, my network adapter is a Intel Pro /100 VE Network Adapter, but when it is installed, I cannot access any web browser. It says I am connected, and firewalled under Local Area Connection, but my browser does not work. Like I said, my modems' adapter is the only thing keeping me on the internet, but I want to break away from it and use the 100 Mbps Intel Adapter. What do you think is wrong?

Thanks,

-Tom

Relevancy 53.75%

My VN7-591G has a Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 and can only use, driver version 11.0.0.373. The internet is fine for a while and then drops and I get very little mbps. It goes back to normal when I reconnect my wifi. Is there any way i can fix this without repeatedly having to disconnect and reconnect on my laptop? I can't update to the newest drivers as they don't allow me to connect the a network. I am using windows 10. Thanks

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/VN7-591G-Network-adapter-problem/td-p/458567
Relevancy 53.75%

I purchased a new computer about months ago running Vista bit My system crashes intermittently sometimes to times a day The form of the crash is that just powers down and is locked To reboot I first have to unplug the power cord to the back of the unit It crashes sometimes while using fully compatible programs and sometimes while on line using Firefox or IE I am using a D-Link WUA- USB network adapter the router access point is on another computer and I suspect that the driver for this adapter may be the culprit In the Device Manager the driver that is being used is a Ralink System with a date of This Driver Adapter Problem? Network must have been installed via a Win update as I surely did not install it D-Link has a driver for bit but Network Adapter Driver Problem? the date on it is and after downloading that and trying to install that over the present driver I get a message that the current driver is the latest one and is retained How do I over ride this Do I need to uninstall the current driver and then install the D-Link driver And if I do will Win auto update change it on me down the road Any other ideas that might be causing these crashes besides the adapter

A:Network Adapter Driver Problem?

Any other ideas that might be causing these crashes besides the adapter?

I'd check this first - Have a look at the Event viewer logs for errors:

"Start>search type Event Viewer and Under Event Viewer (Local) Custom Views> Administrative Events" and look for any repeated errors. If it still looks like is the adpater causing the issue:

Originally Posted by World

and after downloading that and trying to install that over the present driver I get a message that the current driver is the latest one and is retained.

How do I over ride this? Do I need to uninstall the current driver and then install the D-Link driver?

Yes. Remove the driver the via device manager, Do not reboot (even if it asks) and install the older one.

Alternatively, in Device Manager right-click on your adapter, select properties >driver tab and then select 'roll back driver'

And if I do, will Win auto update change it on me down the road?

Most likely it will. You can either set WU to never check, download but don't install, or check but download.

Once the older driver has been installed, change WU to 'Never Check for Updates' and then manually check for updates.

If the newer driver appears in the WU list, you can 'hide' it so it will not be installed. You can then change your WU settings back to whatever you wish.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/258082-network-adapter-driver-problem.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have an onboard Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC network adapter that keeps reporting itself as unplugged on the board. But I can't figure out how to reconnect this or why it saying that. I never unplugged anything pertaining to a network adapter.

Relevancy 53.75%

I've been getting this error, "Windows couldn't automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter." Ive tried to Update the driver from the acer website, system restore, uninstall driver then reboot, basically everything i could find on google to fix it, but no progress.
Here is the info from the IPconfig:

Host name................: (name)
Primary Dns Suffix.....:
Node Type................:hybrid
IP routing enabled.....:No
WINS Proxy enabled....:no
Media state.............................:Media disconnected
connection-specific DNS suffix..:
Description............................:Teredo tunneling Psuedo-interface
Physical address.....................: 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
DHCP Enabled.......................:no
Autoconfiguration enabled.......: Yes

PLEASE HELP!!!

Relevancy 53.75%

Dear Techguy,

My problem is completely the same as described earlier:
http://forums.techguy.org/networking/1027152-alfa-network-adapter-problem.html

So I was able to connect to the WLAN from my work using the adapter, without it was not possible.
After a week i don't see any available networks anymore...

And I am not stealing networks or anything. It's an open network which is password protected over a login-page.

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Kind regards and many thanks

Relevancy 53.75%

I have a HP pavilion dv7 notebook , I had to install a windows 7 ultimate to replace windows 7 home premium because I kept getting blue screen problem...now my network adapter is gone and I cannot get online...please help tell me how to fix

Relevancy 53.75%

Hey guys

heres the problem , ive been using my alfa network awus036h for a while now with no problems. I would receive various dmax signals arounds my house and use them for the internet. Now from one day to another my router does not pick up any of those signals. I use the program from alfa and everytime i hit refresh to see the networks available none show up. I dont know what gives, now the wifi on my laptop does pick up these networks but obviously are to far to be any good with the wifi card of my laptop so at least i do no they exist still, anybody have any ideas why they wouldnt be showing up anymore? Some type of setting?reset? Any help would be great thanks

A:Alfa network adapter problem

Please describe your network, including your ISP, brand and model of modem and brand and model of router.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/alfa-network-adapter-problem.1027152/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello everyone okay I'm new here on the forum so I'll introduce with driver. network Problem adapter you I'm I live in Belo Horizonte play dota for some time and also quite like computing the influence of my brother who is technical Anyway my problem is the following I formatted the computer a client of mine Problem with network adapter driver. arrived at by saying yes So far so good he wore xp told me to install ok I installed everything properly formatted that's when I came across the INTERNET was not working he said he had no driver for the network card that's where I ask your help because I am fighting a BATTLE MILLENARY since Tuesday with this driver The name of it is the motherboard Intel Desktop Board D GLY A I went to the Intel website I tried to find the driver got bad was giving the following problem after the installation ended'' Fail to instal drivers'' The other day I went home downloaded the AIDA and saw what devices were'' unknown'' to lower them and this list was the unknown driver WELL SAID andnot got his name SiS -Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter So I downloaded the driver installed and gave the same problem'' Fail to instal drivers'' I thought it was some compatibility issue I went into device manager uninstalled the ethernet driver installed and restarted the pc kept giving the same problem no network signal I looked on a few forums and found nothing similar to my problem or any file that actually worked and I know not what i do if it continues I will have to find a way to download the win xp to install it on his PC I went there today and could not solve the problem again he told me to go back Monday so I'm asking for your help if you're someone with a similar problem or have had that can give me a help Ah do not know the right settings pc bad it is practically so here Processor Athlon Memory GB Motherboard Intel Desktop Board D GLY A HD I really need help guys haha please

A:Problem with network adapter driver.

goto device manager and tell me if any exclamtion marks are there. How many things listed under "other devices"?
Device Manager - Finding Unknown Devices

Copy the Hardware IDs value.

What's the "hardware id"?

Windows 7 32 bit .. correct?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/291639-problem-network-adapter-driver.html
Relevancy 53.75%

The internet connection of this new laptop running Windows 10 works perfectly well with an Ethernet cable (10Mbps down / 1Mbps up as expected), but with WiFi download is okay but upload is (practically) zero. I was wondering if the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 driver was to blame. I updated the driver from 12.0.0.116 to 12.0.0.117 but it didn't help. Other people seem to have had similar problems with the wireless network adapter so I'm hoping someone has some suggestions.

A:E5-573-52VK B network adapter problem

Neither one of those are what it calls for in Acer drivershttp://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/E5-573-52VK-B-network-adapter-problem/td-p/427117/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 53.75%

All of a sudden, my previously working wireless connection (Lynksis on a Toshiba laptop w/ Vista) isn't working. The connections is working on a different laptop just fine (Compaq /w XP). I cannot find the connection listed anywhere in my network connections, and the properties for the Atheros AR5007EG Adapter show this as status: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". Check for solutions isn't working....... Help please !!

A:Atheros network adapter problem

I think you need to disconnect the adapter, uninstall the drivers completely (actually delete them), reboot and re-install the drivers and device according to the manual.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/atheros-network-adapter-problem.115123/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi My network adapter is giving me problems When I start up my laptop Network adapter Solved: problem and is already at the windows the Solved: Network adapter problem adapter picks up signals and connects automatically to my home Solved: Network adapter problem network However after a few minutes my connection gets lost I checked manually The light on the network adapter switch goes off At network connections sometimes the adapter is shown as disabled which i cannot enable it as when i do a window pops up saying quot connection failed quot I tried to un-able the firewall still doesn t help The queer thing is that when I restart my laptop the connection is perfect again Only for a few minutes like mins then it gets disconnected again Can anyone help please I wasted the whole day on Wednesday to troubleshoot but to no avail On thursday went to my school s it technician he reformatted my laptop it works well in school but went back to normal when i m at home Today friday went to another school it technician he reinstalled the drives and works well but the issue resurfaced back at home Please help This problem is making me going nuts I m using Intel PRO Wireless ABG Regards HeireAugustin nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

so I have a Gigabyte MB 8.1 Win weird Adapter No either 10 problem Network or in GA- X-D H This has onboard NIC It worked fine on Win then also under Win After a BIOS issue no image on monitor display I did a CMOS reset and finally my picture was back again However I had no LAN connection anymore No blinking lights and Win indicated Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter So I reinstalled the driver from the Gigabyte CD but still the same result I then rolled back system image to the previous Win version but still the same problem My conclusion was that perhaps the onboard NIC might be broken weird problem No Network Adapter in either Win 10 or 8.1 SO I ordered an Intel PCIExpress Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter Installed it disabled the onboard NIC in weird problem No Network Adapter in either Win 10 or 8.1 the BIOS and rebooted However still the same message the card was not detected by Win I downloaded a driver from the weird problem No Network Adapter in either Win 10 or 8.1 Intel website but no matter what I tried to install still the same result The Intel software indicated quot cannot install driver No Intel adaptor detected or something In device manager under Network Adapter there is no Intel device and when I scan for hardware changes a window pops up and disappears immediately And nothing changes Under Network Adapters only some Microsoft ISTAP adapter Kernel Debug adapter and Teredo tunneling pseudo interface are reported it's driving me crazy why won't the onboard NIC not work anymore and even worse why isn't the Intel NIC via a pci-express card not recognized Does anyone have good ideas to solve this suggestions are highly appreciated

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/397633-weird-problem-no-network-adapter-either-win-10-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Greetings:  My computer was operating with Windows 7 Pro upgraded from Windows Vista. For many troubling reasons, I decided to do a reinstall. I started with Vista and it was reinstalled and I attempted to access the internet to see if all was well before I went to stage 2 to install Windows 7 Pro and I was denied with the following; "The Network Adapter Realtek RTL8101 Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0 is experiencing driver or hardware related issues. Click here for information and then This Driver Cannot Start Code 10. After I got that message, I check my device manager to determine if the driver was installed at all and it was and upon checking that, it told me that I had the best device driver for the computer and it is up to date. So, right now I am stuck. 

A:Network Adapter problem on re-install

Have you messed with the bios at all? The NIC may not be enabled in the bios. Try resetting the bios to defaults. Check the bios battery voltage in the bios that it's at 3+ volts.

Open cmd.exe as admin and try this command: netsh winsock reset Reboot the system.

Download the RTL8101 driver to usb move it to the system you're working on. Link Before installing go to device manager and uninstall the NIC and driver.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/630487/network-adapter-problem-on-re-install/
Relevancy 53.75%

Internet was working just fine until today, I run troubleshoot and it says: Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter. I downloaded Intel's PROwin32 driver, during installation it comes to a point where I get this message: Cannot instal drivers. No Itenl(R) Adapters are present in this computer. I cannot scan my computer online as I have no internet connection on it. I saw many people had similar problem but either I am rather stupid or none of their solution quite worked for me.

Enclosure Type: Desktop
Processor: 2.40gh Intel Celeron G530 64bit ready, Multi Core(2)
Main Circuit Board: Board: H61M-P23 (MS-7680) 3.0
Network Drives: none discovered

Any Idea?

A:Windows 7, network adapter problem

List any Problem devicesMake sure devices are connected and powered on
Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
Generate and attach a DirectX reportClick Start->Run, enter dxdiag and click OK
===> If you’re running 32 bit Windows, dxdiag will launch on its own
===> If you’re running 64 bit Windows, you’ll see 64-bit DxDiag. Click it to launch the 64-bit version of dxdiag
Notice progress in lower left window corner
When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
Click the Upload a File button to upload and attach the file to your next post

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/335028-windows-7-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi,

For several days my wireless connection has been connecting and disconnecting. Today I tried connecting to wireless and cannot actively see any wireless networks available. My wireless switch is on and is showing a blue light and Network Adapters in Device Manager show no warnings however when I run diagnose in Network Sharing Centre it tells me that Network Adapter "Wireless Networks Connection" is not connected.

The Wireless Router is fine and another laptop and iPad seem to have no problems connecting to it please could you advise?

I am running Windows Vista on a Vaio VGN FE41S

Many thanks,

J. Smith

A:Network Adapter "Wireless Network Connection" Problem for VGN FE41S

would you post the following tests when the internet is working OK, and then repeat ALL the tests when the internet disconnects.
Make sure you also indicate on the reply which tests are for what condition.
please include the xirrus screen shots for both conditions - see how below.

Please post back here the make and exact model of the router and if you have a separate modem, the make and exact model of the modem.

What firewall / security suite or anti-virus do you currently have on the PC - or you have ever had on the PC in the past - any trial ware - like Norton, Mcafee , AVG etc

ipconfig /all
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post the results in a reply here.
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

We would like to see the results from an ipconfig /all - post back the results in a reply here.

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD then press Enter to open a command prompt box

In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

ipconfig /all > network.txt & network.txt

It will export the results into notepad and then automatically open the notepad and display on your screen.

Now all you need to do is copy and paste those results into a reply here
to do that:
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Select all
all the text will now be highlighted
Next
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Copy

Now go back to the forum - goto the reply and then right click in the reply box and paste the results.
The results from the notepad should now appear in the forum reply.

Ping Tests
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post the results in a reply here.
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

Start> Run {search bar in Vista/W7}> type CMD to open a command prompt box

Type the following command
Ping {then a space and then add the number that is shown against the item labelled "default gateway" shown in the results from the ipconfig /all}
Post back the results in a reply here
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Ping google.com
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Ping 209.183.226.152
select all
enter
then reply here and
control key + V to paste
For your information only
these tests will check various stages of the connection, the first ping test, ping default gateway checks to see if you still have a connection to the router.
The next two Ping google.com & Ping 209.183.226.152 tests the connection to internet. google is to test by name and the ping test using a number is checking that a connection exists without DNS.
these tests then confirm if there is a dns issue on the connection.Click to expand...

---------------------... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-adapter-wireless-network-connection-problem-for-vgn-fe41s.1069737/
Relevancy 53.32%

Alright, so I just got a Linksys Wireless-G Wireless adapter for my desktop and it installed fine but my wireless adapter said theres limited access to the network.Also, the network is unidentified. So, I ran a troubleshoot. It said Windows cannot connect to DLQD6 and "Wireless Network Connection" doesnt have a valid IP configuration. Please, help me out with this.

A:Problem with wireless adapter network connection.

I assume the router is connected to the modem and both modem and router are set to DHCP- Auto Config?

First try:

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

If not work, try do the same but connected directly to the router via ethernet.

Finally check in the MAC Address Clone tab, to see if the option is enabled.

Note: you access the router page via IE http://192.168.1.1

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/65448-problem-wireless-adapter-network-connection.html
Relevancy 53.32%

i recently use GNS3 for my studies and i have to share or bridge my network connection to microsoft loopback adapter when i create loopback adapter im able to share or bridge it with internet connection but really dont know what happen a week ago i just cant share my network anymore when i try to share it says this service cannot be started . plzz help im not able to study bcz of this..in this picture u can see what happen when i try to share my connection with loopback adapter

A:Network Sharing problem with MS.loopback adapter

try to uninstall it first - restart - install again:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc708322(v=ws.10).aspx

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-sharing-problem-with-ms-loopback-adapter.1146559/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi,
I am trying to use a Belkin Wireless G USB network adapter (version F5D7050) on a PC running Windows 7 64 bit. This adapter used to work fine, however, it suddenly stopped finding any networks. I tried to reinstall the software but it would no longer recognise the adapter. I bought a replacement adapter, however, when I try to install the software, I reach the screen that says "please plug in your usb adapter now" and when I do this nothing happens. I then get a message saying "notebook card not found. Please insert notebook card to continue". I have also tried downloading the latest driver and running this manually, but still no luck. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
James

A:Belkin Wireless G USB network adapter problem

can we see a device manager screen shot - with at the devices attached

{Device Manager}
Post back the results in device manager
If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to copy the program across to the faulty PC
Start > control Panel {Vista set to classic view}> system > {Vista, device manager on left hand side} {XP hardware Tab, device manager button} >
windows 7
start > control panel> System and Security> Device Manager

network adaptors, click on the + > post back the devices listed there
are there any ! ? or X
post a screen shot of the device manager - network adapters

To post a screen shot of the active window, hold the Alt key and press the PrtScn key. Open the Windows PAINT application and Paste the screen shot. You can then use PAINT to trim to suit, and save it as a JPG format file.
To upload it to the forum, open the full reply window and use the Manage Attachments button to upload it here

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/belkin-wireless-g-usb-network-adapter-problem.969375/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello guys,
I'm new to this forum, but I've read your threads before, and it helped me alot.
Well this is the thing. I've installed this LAN card (TF-3239D) in PCI slot of this motherboard (ELITEGROUP 945GCT - M2/1333 v1.0A) and I have one persistent problem, it won't get IP adress from my router. Other PC is getting it without any problems.
Reason why I use PCI slot Ethernet adapter is because one on MB is not responding when i plug cable, but it's recognized by PC and installed as well.
Everything else is working on MB...
When I enter properties of Network connection i get this (it's on the photo i've attached)
Can you help me from step 1, including inserting card ... everything to tiniest idiotic thing, because I'm missing something. Thank you guys in advance !
Adnan

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/393511-tp-link-pci-wired-network-adapter-problem.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I ve been having problems with STOP errors that the debugger states is traced to USB port I m using a network Solved: problem adapter installation USB network adapter This works except for the random STOP errors So I decided to put in a regular PCI NIC Got it the other night It s a D-Link DGE- T I can t say less about the documentation pretty poor The Solved: network adapter installation problem device is suppose to be plug and play It isn t detected shows up as an Ethernet Device OK the documentation states this happens Just go to Device Manager and update the driver Well that works only so far I tried pointing the Wizard to the installation CD and it finds the autorun inf file BUT it can t find the driver Lest you say there is a problem with CD I also downloaded the driver installation file from the D-Link web site stored it on the HDD and got the same result So I had Wizard display list of other drivers Lo and behold MS has the driver for this device It gets installed the device shows up as a network adapter and Manager says it is working properly Only problem is the network cable is not detected I get the network cable is disconnected in the system tray Oh It s not the cable I reconnect the USB network adapter to the same cable and it works fine And I did this on another computer that runs Win k with the same results I am running WinXP Pro from a clean install about a month ago Is this network card toast or am I doing something wrong nbsp

A:Solved: network adapter installation problem

try restarting all network devices, IE, reset cable modem and everything, then if that dosent help, run network setup wizard, and make sure your computer isnt trying to run 2 lan connections at the same time.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-network-adapter-installation-problem.452718/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi! My friend accidentally deleted their Wireless Network Adapter. It was a Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter and their laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C50.
In device manager, under Network adapters, it currently has bluetooth drivers and a Qualcomm Atheros Ethernet Controller. In other devices, Network Controller is appearing with a warning sign.
When I plug in an ethernet cable the wireless adapter appears to come back, listed under Network Adapters. As soon as this happens, the laptop gets a BSOD error, with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.
I seem to be going round in circles, and not sure what to do now.
Thanks.

A:BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, problem with network adapter

Code:
Probably caused by :wsimdx.sys ( wsimdx+9324 )
BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff8033ff20cbb}

In every debug file I am seeing these lines. HAve ya'll tried to update his/her drivers? http://www.atheros.cz/

-Justin

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/54935-bsod-irql_not_less_or_equal-problem-network-adapter.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I have googled this problem for hours now with still no solution.

gigabyte p67-ud4-b3 motherboard
windows 7 home premium

it was 100% working until something crashed my system and it wouldnt boot up again blablabla. so i reset comos and everything was fine/back to normal, except that my internet wasn't working. there is no network adapter in device manager.

i've tried a system restore, completely re-installing windows 7 + all the drivers that i did before, downloading the lan driver from the gigabyte website for my motherboard, nothing has gotten it to work. i had trouble with this problem the 1st time i installed windows 7, but somehow it fixed its self after 1 re-install. but now no matter how many times i re install it won't work. i'm pretty sure its not a hardware problem because it WAS working b4...but i have no idea how to get it to work again.

any help would be muuuuch appreciated.

A:Network adapter/wired ethernet problem

Welcome silverflurri:

One thing that could be the problem is that when you reset the cmos, did you check the peripherals to see if the internal ethernet port is activated?? some can be turned off and that could be the default, although it would be wierd to do that. Just a thought.

Rich

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/156156-network-adapter-wired-ethernet-problem.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi there - my wireless adapter seems like its dead My laptop isn t detecting it and I cannot connect to wireless networks The light to indicate if the wireless is on or not is showing orange off instead of blue on when in fact the switch is in the on position I ve tried installing the broadcom driver again but it didn t help I m just about to call up HP to have it serviced unless anyone has any suggestions What really gets to me is that my laptop is just about and a years old and this is the second time this exact same problem has occurred Last time this happened it was almost at the end of the warranty and I was able to have it repaired under the warranty Now I m guessing I ll have to pay for the repair - the warranty is finished This second problem has occurred during a SHORTER time span - in about Problem wireless broadcom with network adapter - months Last time HP s affiliates who repaired it said the problem was the motherboard so the motherboard was replaced or was it just repaired So I m out of ideas I don t even use the wireless much Most of the time I m connected to the internet via ethernet What actually Problem with broadcom wireless network adapter causes this problem Does anyone Problem with broadcom wireless network adapter know how much having this repaired or having the wireless adapter or motherboard replaced would cost My laptop is a Compaq V au in case anyone s interested lol Sorry for my essay Thanks for your help nbsp

A:Problem with broadcom wireless network adapter

i know this problem. first, try to update your BIOS. if this will helps so, the problem disappeared.
second problem connected with southbridge chip(mini-PCI-express is bus which connected directly to southbridge)
third. i recommend to sell this laptop. this platform has VERY BAD QUALITY of motherboard and has development errors(lack of northbridge and videochip heatsink). HP tried to fix this problem with new BIOS in which they changed passive thermal cooling temperature, but this is not right way.
and fourth try to replace the Wi-Fi adapter.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-with-broadcom-wireless-network-adapter.105499/
Relevancy 53.32%

Here is what happened I have a DELL XPS all in one computer I reinstalled my operating system windows vista and wiped my computer clean Before I did this my wireless broadcom adapter was working I have reinstalled all the Broadcom Problem: 10) Network (code 802.11n Adapter drivers including trying to install the broadcom network adapter I've gone to dells website and put in my tag and it pulls up drivers I need which I installed I've checked under device manager and the Problem: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter (code 10) only driver with a yellow triangle is the broadcom n networkd adapter I've tried updating but am told I have the latest software and Problem: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter (code 10) when I troubleshoot the problem it tells me this device cannot start code When I tried to install the driver and got to extracting the networkd adapter it doesn't run any type of setup exe - it just opens a folder with files but without any exe file I had this problem when I first bought the computer and wiped it but it was under warranty so Dell remotely took over my computer and fixed it but that was many years ago and I don't know remember what they did I've tried installing the broadcom network adapter driver from the disk that came with it and from the internet i'm currently plugged into my modem I'm fairly computer friendly but this is a problem I have yet to be able to figure out

A:Problem: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter (code 10)

What is the service tag for your Dell?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512841/problem-broadcom-80211n-network-adapter-code-10/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello all I had windows installed on my PC everything's was fine except that system was getting slow so I decided network driver Install adapter. Problem: your for a to install windows as I didn't like Now I have no internet connection it says quot Install a driver for your network adapter quot I am also missing some other drivers in Device Manager under Other devices it Problem: Install a driver for your network adapter. looks like this Ethernet Controller PCI Simple Communications Controller SM Bus Controller Universal Serial Bus Problem: Install a driver for your network adapter. USB Controller When I right-click and choose Properties it does not give extra information neither under General nor under Details I'm desperate to find a solution I've been reading forums for a solution for an hour now people seem to get this very same error however I don't know what drivers I should download I do have internet connection I'm using the same connection right now This has never occured to me before Thank you for any help in advance PS my motherboard is gigabyte G M-ES L

A:Problem: Install a driver for your network adapter.

Hi Go here and get the drivers start with the chipset driver then the rest. GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-G31M-ES2L (rev. 2.3)

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/375173-problem-install-driver-your-network-adapter.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I think lightning struck my DSL modem and ethernet port on my emachines desktop PC running XP Phone company replaced the modem which works fine via wireless and when tethered to the tech s laptop of the lights on the PC s desktop new installing adapter into Problem network ethernet jack is now amber They should both be green It is an intergrated onto motherboard Intel Pro The PC still detects it but it has a red X over it I ve tried quot disable enable quot and even another cable but it doesn t seem to be working I bought a new quot IBM Intel Pro VE Ethernet Adapter K quot off of ebay It did not include software I installed it into one of the empty PCI slots on my mobo The lights on the new adapter glow green when I plug in an ethernet cable from the modem but I still can t connect to the internet In fact my PC doesn t even seem to detect the new piece of hardware Should I plug it into another PCI slot THANKS nbsp

Relevancy 53.32%

Hello,

Really need your help
My laptop's internet connection is suddenly gone. The wifi button's light is red but the status on wireless assistant says ON. Everytime i press it the light wont change colour (still red) but the wireless assistant keep showing its on and off (as i press it)
No wireless modem detected on network, while the wifi modem works properly on other gadgets.

tried run - cmd - ipconfig /all the result below

host name . . . .. . . : User-PC
Primary dns suffix .. .. . . :
Node type . . .. . . . .. . . . Hybrid
Ip routing Enabledd . . . . : No
WINS Proxy enabled . . .. No

Tunnel adapter local area connection*12:
media state : media disconnected
connection-specific dns suffix :
Decription : Teredo Tunneling pseudo-Interface
Physical address : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
DHCP enabled : No
Autoconfiguration enabled : Yes
when I go to device manager the network adapter are missing (not on sub menu), there is "other device - network controller with both have question mark icon

please help
thanks

Relevancy 53.32%

I m not at Dell Network problem Inspiron Adapter (?) home where the incident occurred I m a basic user so I ll try to explain what s going on the best that I can Recently I left home with my computer working fine well as fine as it has been recently It still connected to the internet It is a Dell Inspiron with Windows Vista btw I get home try to get online and nothing I eventually notice that the PC activity light on my cable modem Dell Inspiron Network Adapter (?) problem isn t on All the green ones were online Dell Inspiron Network Adapter (?) problem etc So I call the cable company just in case because I noticed the clocks were flashing so obviously the power blinked out while I was gone After they go through a bunch of stuff the support fella has me go to computer right click and check computer management or something of the sort He asks me to go to network adapters There was nothing in the list named network adapters He then said I had to call Dell and have them tell me how to re-install the network adapter From the way he spoke it was something I was going to have to take the computer apart to take out and put back in to see if that would get it to start working again My questions are Is what I was told correct Do I have to take my computer apart Is there anything else I can do Is this a part I may have to replace altogether Any info on this problem would be appreciated thank you Oh by the way I am connected to the internet now by an old dinosaur comp I had bought quite a while back from a guy that rebuilt them in his home It s got Windows and can t install newer versions of Flash etc so I m in a bare bones basic old school mode at the moment Point being I know it s not my connections because they work on this old comp Thank you again nbsp

A:Dell Inspiron Network Adapter (?) problem

The lan adapter is onboard your motherboard. Go to device manger and check for any yellow marks. Can you post a screenshot of device manager?

Since you had a pw outage, it is very possible that you have damage to your system. Just recently I had some 5.1 speakers die after a pw surge/outage. Sometimes it just happens.

I assume you have tried a system restore to a date prior to when this problem occurred.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-network-adapter-problem.1050102/
Relevancy 53.32%

I am using Windows XP Professional SP3. Anyways, I have an integrated 1394 network adapter that isn't functioning correctly. According to device manager, it's connected and working properly but when I go to network connections it says connected regardless of whether I have an ethernet cable plugged in or not. Whenever I do have an ethernet cable plugged in, the green light that represents exchanges of data lights up but doesn't blink. Packets are also not moving between my router (or my modem) to my computer. Thus, I'm not connected, yet no matter what it says I am.

I have already tried restarting my computer and unplugging and replugging in my router, modem, and ethernet cables. I have tried switching the ethernet cables. Also, I cannot remove the network adapter and plug it back in due to the fact that is integrated into my motherboard. Thank you.

A:Problem with Integrated 1394 Network Adapter

You should have another network adapter that is your ethernet adapter. Is there anything else showing in device manager for ethernet adapters? Possibly also in Other devices there is a Ethernet entry...might not be installed or maybe not working or proper drivers being used.

Not sure what the 1394 Net Adapter is for but its not your main network adapter.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-integrated-1394-network-adapter.1012681/
Relevancy 53.32%

Teredo tunneling pseudo-interface cannot start (code 10).

I know I need to reinstall the Teredo, but is it safe to uninstall the adapter and then reinstall it? Or will uninstalling it momentarily cause something else not to work?

A:Network Adapter Problem (teredo code 10)

Hi

You can safely uninstall and re-install "Teredo". It is not a critical component and most programs like web browsers , IRC clients , FTP clients etc generally don't use it. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/532788/network-adapter-problem-teredo-code-10/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi all,

I have a problem with my internet connection (both wired and wireless) and I think the problem lies at the disfunctioning of the drivers as when I open Device Manager, there is a series of yellow triangles with the exclamation mark all along the drivers under network adapters.
Here is the picture: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I would appreciate all help!

Thanks

PS. I see that the more appropriate section for this post is under Networking Support. I hope a moderator could help me transfer this thread there.

A:Network Adapter Problem (Error Code 19/31)

and welcome to the Forum

Moved to Driver Support.

What Brand and Model is this PC?

Has Networking ever worked? What hardware or software did you install or uninstall just before this happen?

For starters, Right click on each device with an error and select remove . . once they are all removed, reboot to see if windows will reload the drivers

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f19/network-adapter-problem-error-code-19-31-a-586727.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I have a Verizon router and I purchased a NetGear N900 wireless dual band usb adapter for my son's computer. I was going to test the N900. It is for college.

The N900 will not connect. I do have three other laptops that do connect and work ok. The N900 has WPS but the Verizon router does not.

So I have to use the SSID, 'wep' option, and the wep key. The N900 tries to connect and stops trying after about 20 seconds or so. The N900 varies from 4 to 5 green bars. Any ideas on what might be wrong?

N900 installation was followed and went smoothly and the new software version was used. We are using Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit on my son's computer.

I also purchased the Western Digital My Net N750 router for college. I have no way to test everything at home. It does have WPS so at the college I hope everything works.

A:Help - Network usb adapter connection to router problem

Change security to WPA2 AES and install the setup wizard from Netgear.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/246983-help-network-usb-adapter-connection-router-problem.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I just installed Windows 7 on an Acer Aspire 7551. The internal wireless network adapter does not appear in the device manager. So I am using an external USB wireless adapter until I get the internal one to work. I tried to contact Acer but if the system is out of warranty, you can drop dead for all they care. I went to their support website and downloaded a driver for 'Wireless LAN Driver'. They have two different vendors. I chose Broadcom. It downloaded a zip file and I don't know how to install it. Can someone help me?

A:Problem installing driver for network adapter

http://support.acer.com/product/default.aspx?modelId=2237

"Need to know the hardware on your system to choose the right driver? Download Hardware Vendor Detection Utility ." Quote at top of webpage.

I see 4 wireless drivers offered...2 seem to be original, while the other two are updated versions.

In such a case, I would take the earlier pair, one Broadcom and one Atheros. I would try installing one and see if the WLAN works. If not, uninstall that driver, using Device Manager...and then try the other.

If a driver comes in .zip format, first thing you have to do is double-click the zip fil and extract the bundle of files in it. One of those will be an "install", "setup" or self-extracting .exe file. Clicking on the appropriate file should install the drivers for the device.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/479216/problem-installing-driver-for-network-adapter/
Relevancy 53.32%

yet Device Manager shows that the adapters are working fine Hello to all the helpful folks in the forum and to the lurkers hoping to learn a little something from my plight I had problem'... says Diagnostics adapter [Vista] 'network a virus problem that was freezing my computer [Vista] Diagnostics says 'network adapter problem'... which I posted in the BSOD folder I found some bad files but not all of them - see below and rooted them out with Avast The computer still was hanging so switching to SafeMode I started testing to see which devices could be giving me problems At one point I shut off the Network Adapters as well as Wired AutoConfig amp WLAN AutoConfig That gave me limited functionality in Normal mode Took it to BB where it was purchased and got some free advice from Geek Squad about where to look for viruses Avast rooted out more bad files Got some more great advice from Jonathan here and found out how to correctly and easily update my drivers Ran the verifier command no problems with drivers After rebooting I tried to get back online Windows could not start the Wireless Service Diagnostics told me quot There might be a problem with one or more network adapters quot Services amp Devices had all been turned back on Checking the Device Manager showed no problems with either of the devices - Atheros AR PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller - Intel WiFi Link AGN uh what should Step be And what further information do I need to provide to this board There were a lot of threads here about problems with Network Adapters but I gave up trying to wade through them all Thank you for whatever advice you can give me Dave Dughi Staten Island NY

A:[Vista] Diagnostics says 'network adapter problem'...

Hi there,

Try uninstalling the two devices in device manager for your network adapters.

Once done right click anywhere on the devices list and scan for hardware changes this should reinstall your two adapters.

If this fails to let you reconnect to wireless, then I'd suggest downloading and running malwarebytes if you havent already done so https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/c....51.1.1800.exe

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/vista-diagnostics-says-network-adapter-problem-595075.html
Relevancy 53.32%

i recently replaced my hardrive cause my old one went to hell, i reinstalled windows vista home premium 32 Bit, after trying to get online forever i found that the "Broadcom 802.11N network adapter Driver" wasnt working properly, i uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and it said that it was unsuccessful in reinstalling the driver, i looked on this forum and found a program called radarsync, downloaded it on my phone and transferred it to my computer and it didnt work...im basically lost, does anyone know how to fix this issue/know of the correct drivers/driver to download, attached are pictures of whats going on with it,

thanks in advance!!

Adam Scott

A:Broadcom 802.11N network adapter Driver problem

Can you hook up your computer to the internet using an Ethernet cable?

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/293243-broadcom-802-11n-network-adapter-driver-problem.html
Relevancy 53.32%

For some time I ve been running a home network of PCs and a laptop using a wireless setup All PCs are running XP Pro The configuration was that one PC call it A was connected to the Internet via a USB Sagem ADSL modem and the others B amp C connected wirelessly via that PC I m now moving to a wired system using a NetGear router modem The router has attached to the Internet with no problem and both B and C machines work fine with it However machine A that I used to problem Adapter - Wired Network Wireless originally Wireless to Wired - Network Adapter problem with the modem won t connect So far I ve removed old modem software and disabled uninstalled the USB WAN adapter I ve checked the cable from the PC to the router and that s fine I ve reinstalled the ethernet driver The PC tells me that the ethernet port is fine and working The light on the router indicates the PC is connected They just don t seem to be talking to each other I performed a scan on the network and it shows that the network adapter status as FAILED - by virtue of both the Ethernet Wireless to Wired - Network Adapter problem connection and a quot Instant Wireless USB Adapter quot both coming up as FAILED It seems to be that both are failing in looking at - the default Internet IP address However I ve removed as far as I can see the wireless device and any software reference to it I m guessing that there s some kind of contention going on but I can t see any way of removing the quot Instant Wireless USB Adapter quot in order to test out this theory If anyone can throw any light on this I d be very grateful - it s been two days now Thanks Phil nbsp

Relevancy 52.89%

I got a new wireless high performance adapter about a week ago from amazon and it detects my wireless network but does not connect to the internet. Sometimes it does connect to the Internet but rarely and some times it doesn't even show up in my wireless network.

A:Linksys Ae100 wireless network adapter problem

what windows version are you running - have you looked for a later driver from linksys
goto this page
http://homesupport.cisco.com/en-us/support/adapters/AE1000
download page
and you will see the drivers for XP, vista, windows7

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/linksys-ae100-wireless-network-adapter-problem.1058590/
Relevancy 52.89%

I recentley bought acer laptop brand new nbsp Qualcomm Atheros QCA Wireless Network Adapter nbsp it comes with windows installed nbsp nbsp since I bought it internet surfing is now smooth nbsp even though it is connected to my home wifi I have to refresh internet brower all the time photos r xboxes nbsp I called acer support times and told me to update network adapter driver uninstall and restart and nbsp download it from acer website and problem (F5-572G-595M) adapter Aspire F15 Network re install I tried everything it worked and when I turn it off and use my nbsp laptop again it's still happening so like when I need my laptop I re install the network adapter again and restart nbsp computer which is very annoying and sometimes it's not even working nbsp When I connect it with wire to modem it's working good and with my Iphone wifi internet working just fine nbsp every device in my home is working good with my wifi but my acer laptop nbsp Is my network adapter totally broken is it hardware or actually a software nbsp someone please help me Thank you

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Network-adapter-problem-Aspire-F15-F5-572G-595M/td-p/442196
Relevancy 52.89%

I have an HP Pavilion a6157c running Windows Vista 32bit with service pack 1 installed. Today I installed two extra sticks of 1gb Hynix 2Rx8 PC2-5300-555-12 DDR2 RAM in addition to the two 1gb sticks that the machine came with (which are also 1gb Hynix 2Rx8 PC2-5300-555-12 DDR2 RAM) bringing the total to 4gb. When all of the ram is installed, I cannot connect to the internet through my wireless router. It tells me that there is a problem with "Marvell Libertas 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN Client Adapter" I checked the device manager and it says "problem error 10". I also tried to connect via ethernet cable, which didn't work. It works fine as long as there are only two sticks installed in the machine, I have tirelessly searched the internet, but cannot find anything helpful. Thank you for your help.

A:Vista network adapter problem when 4 gigs ram installed

Reinstall the wireless driver.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-network-adapter-problem-when-4-gigs-ram-installed.926592/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello I have purchased two PCI Network Adapters and for each I have received a quot The device is not configured correctly Code quot error in Vista s Device Manager when trying to manually locate and add the drivers either from the software accompanying the adapters or from the companies websites I have tried products from Linksys and Belkin After hours on the phone with tech support ppl who were conviced the software I got was corrupt--not true-- I think it might be best to install a new Vista - Adapter Network problem PCI Not drivers recognizing in OS revert back to XP because I want results Has anyone been able to find a way out of this predicament in VISTA Please note I have tried the basics i e going to Device Manager and trying to search for the drivers or manually add them from software or company s website No matter what I PCI Network Adapter problem in Vista - Not recognizing drivers do I get an error message indicating that the drivers can t be found - even if I have quot browsed quot to them Thanks very much all nbsp

A:PCI Network Adapter problem in Vista - Not recognizing drivers

When browsing for them make sure "Include Sub-Folders" is ticked and search "C:\". That might give you a much better chance of locating them. As for Internet locating you can't really change how it scans for that. Maybe a disk came with your hardware containing the Adapter's Drivers.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pci-network-adapter-problem-in-vista-not-recognizing-drivers.862731/