Windows Support Forum

Screen goes black, sound loop, high temps, other issues

Q: Screen goes black, sound loop, high temps, other issues

Hi folks I ve been having a huge number of problems with my computer over the past couple years I bought it in it s a Dell XPS Studio all still with stock parts including Intel Core i other goes Screen high sound loop, issues temps, black, gb ddr nvidia geforce gt dell motherboard My main problem I Screen goes black, sound loop, high temps, other issues can t do anything that uses Screen goes black, sound loop, high temps, other issues the gpu even very minimally for more than minutes before the screen goes black and the last moment of sound loops I used to assume this was just the gpu overheating from not having dusted the internals in some time I cleaned it out and the same problem occurs I checked my temps on speedfan and they are absolutely abnormally high As you can see it s not just my GPU Every temp is out of control I m not even sure what to make of Fan RPM Does that mean the fan is installed but not working I understand that quality can deteriorate over time but this was all stock from dell and I haven t touched a thing other than installed some older HDDs - i wouldn t expect everything to be so wacky And even sometimes when I clean it those secondary HDDs are no longer detected even if the connections are in place This is a huge nuisance and I don t know if it s a host of problems or if there is a single root cause Any suggestions edit i feel this should be in hardware oops nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Screen goes black, sound loop, high temps, other issues

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Screen goes black, sound loop, high temps, other issues

You can request to have the thread moved to Hardware by a moderator using the 'Report' button

I am not a big fan of speedfan personally, but your temps do look a bit on the high side assuming those readings were taken when the machine was idle? Give HWMonitor a try, take a screenshot of it just after you first turn the machine on without doing any tasks, then leave HWMonitor running and start a game up, run the game for a minute or so (hopefully without a crash) then exit and screenshot HWMonitor again. Post the two screenshots in a reply here.

What extra HDDs have you installed? Additional HDDs can affect air flow and impact temps.
Can you give us the Dell Service Tag number of the machine?
What operating system are you using?
Is the OS and all the drivers fully patched and up to date?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/screen-goes-black-sound-loop-high-temps-other-issues.1109871/
Relevancy 82.56%

Hi,
Just recently upgraded to a ATI gigabyte 5770 from a Galaxy 9800GT. After installing driver from the cd, all seemed fine. On boot up, the desktop will appear, then the screen will flash black for a few seconds, then back to the desktop. This happens every single time i boot the PC up. I also sometimes crash to a black screen. When it crashes, i can still hear audio for about 5 seconds, then it too will crash and freeze. From here i have to reboot the PC.
I tried a full uninstall of driver, but had the same results. Some days it will be fine, without a single crash, but sometimes i can get 5 crashes in a single day.
Im running XP proffesional sp3

intel xeon e3110 3.00GHz, 2x 2gb ddr2, antec truepower 550w.
any help appreciated, cheers.

A:Black screen, sound loop.

Maybe you should remove your upgrade.
Microsoft has some information for black screen.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314503

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/black-screen-sound-loop.897333/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello I want to greet all members here since I'm new to these forums I got this serious problem that's been going on my it) sound Screen with of loop along death Black (sometimes computer I downloaded game Runes of Magic free mmo and when I runned it it would simply crash to Black Screen along with sound loop and all I can do is hard restart manually Black Screen of death (sometimes sound loop along with it) I thought that the game Black Screen of death (sometimes sound loop along with it) is not optimized for my computer so I downloaded another mmo Forsaken World After few minutes of playing same thing happened I decided to run memtest because of ram faulity to check and there were no errors I though that it might be overheating but my temperatures are like maximum CPU in game and idle is - As for my GPU it was - so it would crash because of that Cleaned dust off my GPU and now the temperatures show idle and in game max After I tried again it crashed after maximum - minutes I decided to try Need for Speed Shift and after minutes my computer crashes with same Black Screen but this time it reboots itself and on startup my pc shows quot HyperTransport Sync Flood Error press F to continue quot Now I'm out of ideas and only things I have left is to change my power supply to better one since I have W Frontier old one for - years max to some - W Any ideas what could cause my crashing I'll post my Dxdiag if you need it Thanks in advance Venomus

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/black-screen-of-death-sometimes-sound-loop-along-with-it-584310.html
Relevancy 81.7%

when i play games after a few minuets my comp locks up, the screen goes black and the sound loops. at first i thought it was the CPU overheating but the temp stays steady at 58 deg/c and dosnt rise before it locks up.

im relatively certain its my 9800 GTX+ graphics card thats the problem because of the nature of the lock ups and it takes longer for it to lock up if i use lower fps.

i have all the latest drivers

any advise on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated
here are my system specs

Vista Home Premium
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 6000+ 3.1GHz
Abit AX78 Mother Board
nVidia 9800 GTX+ Graphics Card
Thermaltake CL-P0391 Ruby Orb Cpu Cooler
2GB Crucial RAM
Antec 300 case (1x120mm and 1x140mm fans)
500GB Hard Drive
750w PSU

A:black screen, sound loop lock up

I have this same issue, but they are only specific to certain games: COD4, Fallout 3, Bioshock, Deadspace.
UT3, Assassins Creed, Crysis run fine.
I used to be able to play all these games fine, and I can't seem to recall ever changing anything to make them fail.

Game installs and starts fine. I am in the menu no more than 6 or 7 seconds then... Black screen with a sound loop. Forced to restart.
I have tried all of the typical fixes including drivers, heat, BIOS settings, background programs, complete reformat, etc
Someone please help!
Vista64
nForce 790i Ultra
GTX280
Q9300 Quad Core
4GB DDR3
2x300GB Velociraptors Raid0
Thermaltake Toughpower 850w

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/black-screen-sound-loop-lock-up.771316/
Relevancy 81.7%

I need help from u guys. Since i got blackscreen and soundloop when i play CS:GO everytime.

I have re-install driver again and again, re-install and validate the game also, but the problem still persist.

Please help

A2AZE1-PC-Wed_01_21_2015__30209_44.zip

A:Black screen and sound loop while playing CS:GO

Hi a2aze1 & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

I am extremely sorry for the late response. There are not enough analysts. Do you still need help with your problem? If you still need help with this, kindly reply back to this topic and I would reply within 48 hours and will be notified by email.
-Pranav

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60355-black-screen-sound-loop-while-playing-cs-go.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello, builded 2 weeks ago my PC but having problems of BSOD or Black Screen with Sound Loop (no signal).

CPU: i5 6500 3.2ghz
MOBO: Asus H170m-PLUS
RAM: Corsair 1x8GB DDR4 2133MHz (before 2x4)
GPU: Sapphire r9 380 4gb NITRO
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
PSU: Corsair 650W GOLD Certified
CASE: Antec
MONITOR: Aoc i2470Pw

Here it's my log. The last BSOD i had was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after putting the 1x 4gb in the B2 ram module.
Before i used the pc all the day without problems except 2 times i had a Black Screen with Sound Loop while Playing.
I tested the last week an HD 5700 and i hadn't Black Screen but i had Blue Screens, now testing again the HD5700.

A:BSOD / Black Screen + Sound Loop

Hi Animal,

Please test your memory and clean install the AMD video drivers.

Diagnostic Test

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.
Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the drivers using custom/advanced options.

Code:
ffffd000`6f5faeb8 fffff800`7d684c94Unable to load image atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x124c94
1: kd> lmvm atikmdag
start end module name
fffff800`7d560000 fffff800`7ea6a000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Tue Aug 04 05:28:52 2015 (55C03174)
CheckSum: 014ADEC6
ImageSize: 0150A000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34072-bsod-black-screen-sound-loop.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hey everyone, thanks for reading this post.

Ive been having some issues with my pc. My pc is randomly blackscreening with a sound loop of the last heard sound on my pc.
I have no idea what is causing the issue. It occurs fairly randomly. When im idle on the desktop, when im gaming, while im writing essays. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs: Windows 7 64bit
Gtx 670 DirectCU
Asrock extreme 6 z77 motherboard
Ocz 1000w PSU
OCZ 128G Agility 4 SSD
1 TB black WD drive
2TB HDD
i7 3770k

A:Black Screen crashing with sound loop

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800d46c430, fffff88000dd367c, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\VirtuWDDM.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VirtuWDDM.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VirtuWDDM.sys
Probably caused by : VirtuWDDM.sys ( VirtuWDDM+867c )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

7: kd> lmvm virtuwddm
start end module name
fffff880`00dcb000 fffff880`00de0000 VirtuWDDM T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: VirtuWDDM.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\VirtuWDDM.sys
Image name: VirtuWDDM.sys
Timestamp: Mon Mar 12 19:25:57 2012 (4F5DBA1D)
CheckSum: 0001A1CA
ImageSize: 00015000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Code:
VIRTU MVP c:\program files\lucidlogix technologies\virtu mvp\mvpcontrolpanel.exe /hide Public HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
The Virtu driver is quite old, but it appears to be the very latest driver developed. At this stage, I recommend uninstalling it and monitoring your system for further BSOD's.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/361245-black-screen-crashing-sound-loop.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Recently some random black screens are occurring with sound loop and the PC is frozen loop Black playing screen while sound with none of the inputs work the only option is to hard restart the PC It only happens Black screen while playing with sound loop when gaming I've tried reinstalling the drivers installing older versions of them installing the first released version but still the problem is here I've tested the PC and the results are kinda weird CPU is fine tested with Prime RAM is fine tested with Memtest but the HDD has problems and it has been tested with MHDD I've included a screenshot in the Black screen while playing with sound loop attachments AMNF error The GPU heats up A LOT I tested it with FurMark and when it reached C the system crashed black screen like described above I've opened the case removed the card and cleaned it even tho it wasn't very dusty and placed in again I've ran the test again and it reached C but the system didn't crashed I was thinking of replacing the paste and run the test again The PC specs are the following CPU Intel R Core TM Black screen while playing with sound loop i - K CPU GHz RAM GB DDR Graphic card NVIDIA GTS GB DDR Motherboard Foxconn P A-S OS Windows x HDD WesternDigital Green TB PSU W V

A:Black screen while playing with sound loop

Well, i don't have anything to say. If i were you i would have replaced my graphics card. That's the best i can come up with.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366687-black-screen-while-playing-sound-loop.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Good Evening I was hoping someone may be able to assist me with a problem that started several months ago and has proven to be beyond the scope of my limited computer knowledge When I run any sort of game program it will run fine for an indeterminate amount of time and then suddenly my screen will go black and the No Signal message will appear on my monitor I can hear the program running in the loop sound Screen to Black crash with along Programs background My only recourse is to hard reboot as the system doesn't respond I have updated all my drivers including those of my motherboard video card and audio card I do not receive an error of any type in the event log just a message that windows shut down unexpectedly due to Programs crash to Black Screen along with sound loop my hard reboot The games that this happens Programs crash to Black Screen along with sound loop on range from Fifa to numerous Steam games Nothing with insane graphic requirements Hearthstone Age of Wonders Football Manager The oddity is that I played all of these games for months except fifa which released today Programs crash to Black Screen along with sound loop without any problems I posted the link to Speccy which I just ran Any advice would be most appreciated Thank You Chris http speccy piriform com results fOZxnbTzY invwp gygNYa

A:Programs crash to Black Screen along with sound loop

I wasn't sure if my DXDIAG would be useful.

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 9/23/2014, 21:41:04
       Machine name: C_POULOS-PC
   Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
       System Model: System Product Name
               BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/18/14 13:40:13 Ver: 12.02
          Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
             Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8138MB RAM
          Page File: 2631MB used, 13642MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
 System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode
------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
      Display Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.
--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
          Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
       Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
          Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x683F)
           DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
         Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_683F&SUBSYS_E245174B&REV_00
     Display Memory: 4095 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 1006 MB
      Shared Memory: 3089 MB
       Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
       Monitor Name: HP 2311 Series Wide LCD Monitor
      Monitor Model: HP 2311
         Monitor Id: HWP2939
        Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
        Output Type: DVI
        Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1280 (English)
     Driver Version: 14.100.0.0
        DDI Version: 11
       Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
  Driver Attributes: Final Retail
   Driver Date/Size: 4/17/2014 21:42:54, 1343272 bytes
        WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
  Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2B7F-11CF-FB71-4FC2BEC2C535}
          Vendor ID: 0x1002
          Device ID: 0x683F
          SubSys ID: 0xE245174B
   ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/549532/programs-crash-to-black-screen-along-with-sound-loop/
Relevancy 80.84%

Hi everyone I've looked around every corner of the internet and seen that many people have had this problem Unfortunately though Complete Screen brief Black loop Death with sound of - I can never find threads with solutions that work I Black Screen of Death - Complete with brief sound loop apologise if this has been asked answered before but I couldn't find anything so far that's worked for me The Problem My Black Screen of Death - Complete with brief sound loop PC will crash to a black screen like someone has pulled the video cable out of the monitor and whatever sound was playing at the time will loop for about seconds then the speakers go dead It seems to occur solely during gaming although not at particular points within games nor does it seem to depend on how demanding the game is in terms of processing power gfx or RAM Due to the apparent randomness of it it could be that it is not limited to gaming although I have never seen it happen at any other time so this seems unlikely The PC does not reset it idles in quot power on quot requiring a manual hard reset No dump files are written either kernel or minidump - the PC doesn't seem to know it's crashed Event log logs my manual reset but nothing else quot Critical quot This problem does seem pretty common as I say Google pulls up a fair few threads where people complain of this Some are resolved but as yet nothing that worked for them appears to be working for me PC Specs AMD Athlon II X - GHz GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GT ASUS M A TD USB MoBo What I've tried Monitored CPU Core GPU MoBo temps CPU peaks at around C which I think is safe for my CPU model GPU peaks C MoBo doesnt get much higher than C The crashes don't seem to be dependant on temps i e the crashes occur at lower temperatures than the max recorded Eg a crash before occurred with CPU and GPU temperatures degrees lower than their peaks within the log which were and Monitored voltage on and v lines The values do creep over their quot maximum quot the is frequently at the will reach ish and the will reach Again these variations and maximums don't coincide with crashes at least apparently not Ran Memtest several times - no errors Ran FurMark on various different settings - no crashes or problems Uninstalled sweeped and reinstalled the nVidia driver I did think that this might be the issue maybe not though EDIT I've also upgraded chipset and bios to their most recent iterations None of that seems to have changed anything crashes still occur at random times They have been going on for quite a while now at least - months but can go months without one then have in a day with no change in PC usage over that time As I say I have not got any dumps to upload unfortunately I've also dl'd the SF diagnostic tool but unfortunately it's misbehaving All tests other than system info give an quot Unhandled exception error quot citing quot Could not find file C txt quot The filename changes depending on which test I try to run I have a feeling this is probably a stupid error on my part If anyone has any idea of anything more I can try or what the problem might be I would be eternally grateful

A:Black Screen of Death - Complete with brief sound loop

when i play game black screen is appered...
i can not do anything without shutdown or sleep...
system:
nvidia geforce gt 520m
i3,4gbram,lenovo ideapad z570
i try to update all graphics driver but still problem is not solve can anyone help me.....

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/244932-black-screen-death-complete-brief-sound-loop.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hello everyone I ve built my new computer a week ago and I m having a problem and I need to know ASAP if any part is defective to do a RMA When I play games League of Legends Cod my computer randomly crashes on a black screen and a looping bug sound The monitor says Monitor going to sleep I ve tried to run OCCT on my GPU for about minutes degrees C withouth problem I ve done one games loop crash playing and sound Black screen while or two pass in Memtest to check my RAM too Any thoughts on this Maybe it is my PSU I ve heard about the NVidia HD audio too Here is my rig Windows Home Premium bits CPU Intel Core i - K PSU COOLER MASTER GX Series W CASE COOLER MASTER HAF MOBO MSI Z A-G LGA Intel Z GPU EVGA SuperClocked -P - -AR GeForce GTX RAM G SKILL Ripjaws X Series GB DDR HDD WD Caviar Black TB RPM MB Cache I just checked my voltage with HW Monitor and my v is kinda low Is this really a psu problem nbsp

A:Black screen crash and sound loop while playing games

If that +12v rail voltage is accurate then that would definately be a problem. Check the voltage in the BIOS as it could be a simple case of HWMonitor not reading the sensor output correctly.

Can you give us a DXDiag report.

Click Start and type "dxdiag" (without the quotes) in the Run box.

When the dxdiag window opens click the Save All Information button and save the text file to your desktop or another location so you know where it is.

Then copy and paste the entire content of that text file into a reply here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/black-screen-crash-and-sound-loop-while-playing-games.1066738/
Relevancy 79.98%

Edit My PSU died so I assume sound Black requiring reboot loop and crash screen that was the cause of the issue this whole time a half functioning power supply This issue occurs whether I am gaming or not but gaming causes it Black screen and sound loop crash requiring reboot to occur more often In fact my pc crashed typing this post so I'm currently rewriting it all When I go to reboot the computer I notice CPU fans and top back are off I'm not sure if that means anything but yesterday I had to reseat my GPU ram etc to get my computer bootable due to this issue I'm not really sure what to do I've tried many things I've had this black screen issue for months now RAM is fine memtest doesn't detect any issues I have tried using only one of the ram sticks at a time as well I have tried reseating the GPU putting it into a different slot Newest GPU drivers Temps are good all under idle Tried Windows Windows HDD and SSD Making sure all the PSU cables are fully in their place along with every other cable in the PC Have taken out all of the PC parts out and rebuilt my PC Booted PC without CMOS battery Installed a mobo speaker and all is normal there I've tried using the other GPU video headers Furmark gets my GPU to c under maximum load My cpu I believe gets to c I can't find any memory dumps since it's not a BSOD But I could potentially be looking in the wrong places Event Viewer only tells me that the PC turned off unexpectedly I'm thinking of sending the GPU to MSI it's still good for warranty and all but I don't even know what exactly is causing this weird issue

A:Black screen and sound loop crash requiring reboot

Please run hardware diagnostics you haven't done.
Also make sure your drivers are updated.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/70196-black-screen-sound-loop-crash-requiring-reboot.html
Relevancy 79.12%

New fresh install of windows 8 updated to 8.1 with all my motherboard drivers etc up to date. Display drivers are the newest Omega drivers from AMD.

I installed steam and decided to install csgo to my ssd/C: drive since it's my most played game. Now I can play the game fine but after a short amount of time the game and display drivers will crash giving me a black screen and sound loop. I let it sit there for a while so I could get a bsod and crash dump to happen.

Since then I also updated my ssd to the latest firmware and reinstalled my AMD drivers and the problem still persists. I have no other games installed at the moment so if you wan't me to check if the crash happens with other games let me know.

Here is my debug info
Attachment 56190

A:BSOD playing CSGO Black screen/sound loop crash

Remove Asus bloatware from your PC and try another version of GPU drivers.

Code:
AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 3 04:47:59 2010 (4C57835F)
ASUS hardware monitoring software related
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys

ASUSFILTER.sys Tue Sep 20 17:46:33 2011 (4E78B559)
ASUS USB Hub filter driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys

AiChargerPlus.sys Thu Apr 19 03:17:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
Asus Charger Driver [br] Likely BSOD cause - haven't seen recently (15Jan2013)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys

AsIO.sys Wed Aug 22 11:54:47 2012 (5034AC67)
Asus PCProbe Utility
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys

ndisrd.sys Thu Feb 21 03:40:15 2013 (5125890F)

ndisrd.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

cmudaxp.sys Mon Jul 22 03:24:04 2013 (51EC89B4)
C-Media Audio Interface Driver (WDM) by C-Media [br] ASUS Xonar DG Audio Interface driver [br] HTO CLARO Audio Interface Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cmudaxp.sys

Rt630x64.sys Fri Jul 26 09:01:35 2013 (51F21ECF)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

asmtxhci.sys Fri Aug 16 21:28:42 2013 (520E7D6A)
Asmedia USB 3.0 driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys

asmthub3.sys Fri Aug 16 21:28:54 2013 (520E7D76)
ASMedia USB 3.0 Hub driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys

dump_storahci.sys Thu Aug 22 13:40:39 2013 (5215F8B7)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_storahci.sys

asstor64.sys Mon Jan 27 10:30:34 2014 (52E6273A)
Asmedia ASM-106x Sata 6G controller
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asstor64.sys

mwac.sys Wed Jun 18 04:07:00 2014 (53A0F444)
Malwarebytes Web Access Control
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwac.sys

AMDACPKSL.SYS Sun Jun 22 04:31:43 2014 (53A6400F)
included in the AMD/ATI Catalyst WDM drivers package
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AMDACPKSL.SYS

AtihdWB6.sys Sun Jun 22 04:32:00 2014 (53A64020)
AMD High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdWB6.sys

mbam.sys Wed Sep 3 19:50:25 2014 (540754E1)
MBAMProtector
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys

MBAMSwissArmy.sys Sat Sep 20 00:14:07 2014 (541CAAAF)
Malwarebytes Anti-malware
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBAMSwissArmy.sys

atikmpag.sys Fri Nov 21 03:08:54 2014 (546E9EB6)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys

atikmdag.sys Fri Nov 21 03:30:27 2014 (546EA3C3)
ATI Video driver (remove the Catalyst Control Center and only install the Display Driver)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys

Debug session time: Mon Jan 5 03:45:39.905 2015 (UTC + 1:00)
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\010515-11375-01.dmp]
Built by: 9600.17476.amd64fre.winblue_r5.141029-1500
System Uptime: 0 days 0:14:25.638
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+b848 )
BugCheck 116, {ffffe0006be22010, fffff801eb04d848, ffffffffc00000b5, a}
BugCheck Info: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Bugcheck code 00000116
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffe0006be22010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff801eb04d848, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc00000b5, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 000000000000000a, Optional internal context dependent data.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59564-bsod-playing-csgo-black-screen-sound-loop-crash.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello I'm currently having issues with my PC in terms of gaming I can prime and test RAM all day with zero issues The computer currently has a small OC applied to the processer with the heat well within range PC never encounter any type of thermal issues while OC or gaming But recently this problem has come along and stumped me for days straight If possible can I get assistance with this matter I first realized the issue while playing Starcraft It happened once on the first day didn t think nothing of it randomly the screen turned black and the computer rebooted and asked which mode I want to ? Gaming NVIDA Issues, screen/BSOD/Sound Black boot I thought to myself maybe it was a small glitch and it played fine for the rest of the day Second day the problem became more noticable Sometimes within starcraft it would happen after a couple of hours Tried rolling Gaming Issues, Black screen/BSOD/Sound NVIDA ? back PC to last known good configuration and booted up the PC Started playing graphic intense games Assassins Creed Unity and Warframe Within minutes PC crashed and crashed over and over Reinstalled GPU driver s still same issue tried manually wiping GPU driver off and reinstalling with clean fresh slate same issue I've attached quite a bit of data that should be able to help you point me in the right direction Yes I do have anti-virus and malware-unsure as to why it's popping up and I've tried to solve the service issue under the Perform info with zero luck OS - - What was original installed OS on system - Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Had a Korean-American build it for me I'm in South Korea Age of system hardware - Less than year Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Have not reinstalled OS I say all together it's about - months old with the equipment CPU - AMD FX E Don't get one they suck Skylake here I come Video Card - Nvida 's in SLI MotherBoard -Sabertooth FX Power Supply - Antec HCP Plantium PSU Mr Chong Chong Not lying here his name is Chong Chong Desktop

A:Gaming Issues, Black screen/BSOD/Sound NVIDA ?

Some more information for the wonderful individual who is helping me. I tried running Driver Verifier and was amazed at how quick my computer crashed. As soon as the windows 7 logo popped up BSOD, tried it one more time for good measures boom BSOD. These tools are amazing I need to understand how they fuction now.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/586781/gaming-issues-black-screenbsodsound-nvida/
Relevancy 67.94%

This problem began yesterday I noticed my CPU was at C constantly with very high CPU usage gt I had no major programs running I rebooted several times and the program persisted I went into safe mode and everything was normal So this rules out hardware issues I reformatted and everything was normal but then after installing these few programs the problem began again Programs -MSE -Jdownloader -iSkysoft video converter -VLC -Media player classic -utorrent -Chrome -Firefox -java -Microsoft Office Pro -Mp tag very temps causing usage, high laptop high Very (90c CPU idle) CPU -Mp gain -Weather watcher live -Xiliosoft audio converter -Malware bytes antimalware -Aimersoft video converter -Boilsoft video joiner -winrar - Very high CPU usage, causing very high laptop CPU temps (90c idle) zip -daemon tools lite -coretemp -drivers for dell wifi usb graphics I'm using a Dell Inspiron z Here is my hijackthis logfile Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x DAEMON Tools Lite DTLite exe C Program Files x uTorrent uTorrent exe C Program Files x Weather Watcher Live ww exe C Program Files x Renesas Electronics USB Host Controller Driver Application nusb mon exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page my daemon-search com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GROOVEEX DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO URLRedirectionBHO - B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C PROGRA MICROS Office URLREDIR DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - Toolbar DAEMON Tools Toolbar - AAC-C - - E A- E A E - C Program Files x DAEMON Tools Toolbar DTToolbar dll O - HKLM Run NUSB MON quot C Program Files x Renesas Electronics USB Host Controller Driver Application nusb mon exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run BCSSync quot C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office BCSSync exe quot DelayServices O - HKCU Run Sidebar C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe autoRun O - HKCU Run DAEMON Tools Lite quot C Program Files x DAEMON Tools Lite DTLite exe quot -autorun O - HKCU Run uTorrent quot C Program Files x uTorrent ... Read more

A:Very high CPU usage, causing very high laptop CPU temps (90c idle)

Hello. First off, having utorrent effectively craps you out on this forum since it has a bad rep. Suggest you remove it and come back, start a new thread. That said, if you're familiar with Task Manager, check the CPU percentage on the processes tab (click CPU column to sort). This may help pinpoint which app(s) are whack.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/279910-very-high-cpu-usage-causing-very-high-laptop-cpu-temps-90c-idle.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Well now I ve done it I had the same log on log off loop problem I ve seen posted a few times Where XP logs me out right after logging in I followed the same procedures in a few articles with no improvement Even a paralell install off my system disk still no Log & off hang Black /log screen loop on difference So the last thing I did was from the MS XP site I copied all hives then deleted amp re-installed them- Weeelll this must have been an OEM installation cuz now I can t even get into recovery console from the system disk there was a warning about that on MS --oops The laptop in Log on /log off loop & Black screen hang question doesn t get used alot anymore but I do have a few business files I like to find amp copy off if it s at all possible now When I get to the quot press any key to boot from CD quot prompt I Log on /log off loop & Black screen hang can go into RC as far as quot press R to enter repair quot when asked for the administrator password it just says quot password is not valid quot just hitting quot enter Log on /log off loop & Black screen hang quot - never had a password I can do it times then the system resarts When I started into this a few days ago one of the first things I did was run the hard drive test in setup It ran through the quot quick test quot OK The quot comprehensive test quot returned results with quot - Fail quot message I m sure I m screwed it s just a matter of how badly Thanxs in advance for any info I m new to the site but in the right hands the Info here is true accurate amp good maybe my hands aren t the right ones-huh

A:Log on /log off loop & Black screen hang

Whose hard drive diagnostic?

Any clarification of errors should be available at the website of whomever authored the diagnostic (Dell, Gateway, Hitachi, etc.).

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/233008/log-on-log-off-loop-black-screen-hang/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi guys First time on this forum so sorry if its posted in the wrong location I updated my CPU Mobo and RAM about month month half ago now all has been working fine up until last week I come home from work turned on my PC and it gets stuck in a restart loop My monitor is ON and it makes a weird noise when starting it does this for about - seconds then restarts again and again and again I did do a little overclocking when I bought the components but the temperature was around - and I thought this was fine But that was almost a month ago Also I left it in the restart loop for about minutes yesterday and it finally booted and let me logged in I left it for about minutes and tried searching for a solution but was unsuccessful and it finally crashed again without an error message I hope this is OK thanks Aaron

A:Black screen and restart loop

Hi Aaronn

My name is Vishal and i work for the Social Media and Community Team at dell. May ia know which operating system system do you have on this system. Also the kind of system behaviour you have mentioned is generally related to hardware the most common could be overheating, a bad processor, bad motherboard, bad RAM. The next time your system restarts, and you get the menu and the prompt to continue booting normally, see if there is an option that says "Disable Automatic Restart On System Failure", or something similar. If you boot with this option, then the next time your system "resets", you should see a Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD). The BSOD will provide a particular "STOP" Error code, which will help us identifying the problem better.

Thanks
Dell-Vishal S
Social Media Responder

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/black-screen-and-restart-loop-658189.html
Relevancy 64.07%

i loop black repair screen hope im posting black screen repair loop this in the right section anywho on with the details im on a toshiba satellite a -s running windows everything has been working fine until last night i was just browsing the web when my laptop started to bog down the cursor worked but anything i clicked was none responsive black screen repair loop after about minutes of that CTRL ALT DEL to try and get my task manager up and my laptop just shutoff i powered it back on and it went past the normal toshiba startup screen then commenced to a black screen no cursor for about minutes b i rebooted it again after a few reboots with nothing but a black screen i did one more reboot but this time i got a mouse cursor and it will say starting automatic repairs quot then it goes to quot diagnosing your pc quot for about a minutes then it will go to quot attempting to repair quot so i let it sit for over hours and nothin ive tryed to load default BIOS cant figure out how to start in safemode seeing as i cant get further then attempting repairs i have no recovery disk and my only laptop capable of making a bootdisk usb is this one i cant start also my HDD led light is solid for about seconds then will blink i can also still hear the fans and the hdd spining up any help or info would be awesome nbsp

A:black screen repair loop

"Starting automatic repairs" is usually an indication system files are corrupted or can't be read from the HDD.

I'd start with testing the HDD. You can get a bootable iso of the manufacturers disk tools from the HDD manufacturers website.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/black-screen-repair-loop.1157980/
Relevancy 63.64%

Every now and then while playing a game, listening to music, whatever my sound suddenly "skips" and then it goes into a never ending loop of repeating that sound. First I thought it was my onboard sound. So I disabled that, and put in a creative SB LIVE! pci card. Still did the problem. So today I formated, did a clean install of windows 2000 to clear out all the old drivers and such. Still doing it.
Any ideas?

A:Sound issues, infinite skip/loop

Well I underclocked the video card a little bit, and that ended up fixing it (I assume my video card was overheating). So all fixed now.

Thanks anyhow =)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sound-issues-infinite-skip-loop.176574/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello everyone To be honest I don't know anything about computers Now that we have that out of the way Recently and unexpectedly my computer stopped booting It would reach the quot Windows is starting quot screen go black show my mouse and then load up System Recovery I let SR run all night and the following day while I was at work but by the time I got back it was still running and nothing had happened I ended up borrowing and Black loop system recovery screen a restore disk Black screen and system recovery loop and tried all the options Black screen and system recovery loop available but I was told there were no restore points and no image could be found I even went into the HP restore settings which had backup check drives and restore factory settings Well backup had been disabled and the check drives option let me into a sub menu but I couldn't really check anything Then I tried to restore to factory settings after that started up I had an error I can't remember that had something to do with visual c Since I went through every option possible it seemed I thought getting a copy of Windows to reinstall would somehow be the cure My laptop came with the OS pre-loaded and without the install DVD I went out and bought a copy of Win Loaded it up and got to the part where I select a partition to install to and I get this error quot Windows could not format a partition on disk The error occured while preparing the partition selected for installation Error code x quot Not really sure what to do at this point

A:Black screen and system recovery loop

Went out and bought a new hard drive. Currently running the install and it appears to work just fine.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/169253-black-screen-system-recovery-loop.html
Relevancy 63.21%

If anyone can help me with this I would be incredibly grateful I have a p ghz with gb of ram running XP Home I was updating my drivers on friday and after I installed new firmware for my liteon cdrw it no screen System restore/black loop longer recognized the drive I decided to try and see if system restore would fix the situation I told it to go back about an hour System restore/black screen loop ago to before the installation of one of the minor windows updates that came out a few days ago It went through its operation and restarted and it ust hung System restore/black screen loop at a black screen with a mouse icon I can move around I restarted again and attempted to use the option to revert to last known good windows restore point and once again it hung at the black screen with the mouse right after the Windows XP Logo and loading bar screen Every single option I choose from that screen ends up with me stuck at a black screen with a moveable mouse The only difference is with safe mode or safe mode with command prompt when it is just a black screen mouse and says quot safe mode quot in the corners There is no command prompt I have tried to use the windows reinstallation disk to do a repair operation but after it reinstalls and restarts it just hangs at that damn black screen with a mouse I am able to get into the recovery console with the xp reinstallation disk and attempted to run C windows system restore rstrui exe but it will not execute I see the file when I give a dir command but it simply says quot The command is not recognized Type HELP for a list of supported commands quot I don't understand why it won't open or what even happened for that matter If anyone can help me or give me some advice I would greatly appreciate it I have a half written paper on that computer due tommorow that I have to finish

A:System restore/black screen loop

I would reinstall windows. As long as you don't format the file will still be there.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/system-restore-black-screen-loop-28831.html
Relevancy 63.21%

After installing Windows 10 it tries to do updates and gets caught in a loop. I shut down to stop it and I got WDF_violation and my screen went black. I can hear the fans and hard drive running but I get no screen at all. I don't have an out put port to hook up to another monitor. How do I get my computer back?? 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Windows-10-loop-WDF-violation-black-screen/td-p/5849316
Relevancy 63.21%

I let my sister borrow my laptop a few days ago. I tried to start it today and it's stuck in a loop, alternating between a black screen and the HP Logo. I asked her if she did anything and she claims to not have done anything to mess with it. I don't know what's going on, but I've tried the hard reset and whatnot and it hasn't worked. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I'd really appreciate some help here.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Stuck-in-an-HP-Logo-and-black-screen-loop/td-p/5707541
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello

I am trying to reinstall win. 10 on my lenovo thinkpad e540. I first tried with creation tool on a 8 gb usb pin that didn't work. Everytime I reached 60% an error message popped up saying it couldn't recognize something.

I then made a recovery key on my usb pin and disabled fast boot mode in bios and selected to boot up from my usb pin in bios. When the installation is reached to 100% I am asked if I want to clean my TPM at first I pressed yes then the pc reboots and after that nothing happens I can see a black screen and a loading sign. I tried to run it again but this time I presses ESC when it asked me to clear my TPM files and the result is the same as before.

Can somebody please help me I am running out of ideas and it is starting to pis me off😀

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/63457-boot-loop-black-startup-screen.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I had a missing or corrupted dll file and could Black Video Screen/No Loop Input/Reboot not bootup my system I thought that maybe it was an MBR issue I did a clean install since I had no rescue disk The install was fine except that at start-up it boots through to the WindowsXP splash screen and then my monitor shows a black screen and says quot No Video Input D-sub no signal quot A few minutes later the computer will restart itself and do the same thing all over again Sometimes it'll restart and at other times not I examined my video card and there may be three blown capacitors I'm not sure I have 'Spotmau Powersuite ' and have gotten into the system but cannot find any errors Since I am able to use my monitor with the 'Spotmau' disc is my video card really bad My system is fairly old and home built Motherboard Black Screen/No Video Input/Reboot Loop BioStar M VIG Socket A Supports AMD Athlon XP Sempron Duron Processors System Interface Speed MHX Chipset North Bridge VIA KM Pro VT A Chipset South Bridge VIA KM VT BIOs Date is I recently changed the battery and loaded reset to default in BIOs I saw that there is a BIOs update available but I am unable to get it because of a BIOs error x and my floppy drive will not work Do I really need this update I have never had any real problems with this system since I first built it and I'm stumped I'm using a NVIDIA e-Geforce MX MB DDR TV-Out PCI P N -P -NV video card If I have Black Screen/No Video Input/Reboot Loop to get another video card and can't find a replacement like the one I have what is the most compatable one that I could use instead How do I get out of the restart reboot loop Thanks for your help

A:Black Screen/No Video Input/Reboot Loop

If your boot disc boots the computer and you have video, then there probably isn't anything wrong with the video card.
Press F8 at bootup and get to the Advanced Boot menu and Last Known Good Configuration. If available, try VGA mode. Or Safe Mode with Networking and Update your Video Driver from the nVidia site.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/black-screen-no-video-input-reboot-loop-649368.html
Relevancy 62.35%

THis morning I ran Ccleaner had some reg errors backed up reg then quot fixed quot them I updated Malwarebytes but I noticed it got stuck after I hit quot finish quot so I manually shut off my Windows loop: restart BLACK XP Pro past SCREEN won't go computer I didn't want to lose my IE page I waited a few seconds and restarted It came up fine so I double clicked Malwarebytes-my pointer FROZE and had a box of verticle lines hovering over it So since my mouse was frozen I manually shut off again THIS time when I restarted the Toshiba logo did not come on but my computer automatically restarted It restarted times I thought Windows XP Pro restart loop: won't go past BLACK SCREEN it may have overheated so I manually shut off and waited for min to cool off Now it is stuck in a loop of restarting The Toshiba logo does not come up nor will windows begin I can not get into bios OR f for safe mode I tried a windows disc that I have but it will not load from cd either Any ideas my computer is a Toshiba Tecra M mhtz gb RAM I think it's dual Windows XP Pro restart loop: won't go past BLACK SCREEN core Windows XP Professional with NO BOOT DISK or reinstall disk available I tried to use a disk from my son's computer but to no avail Any help would be appreciated as this is my home business computer It has ALL of my cattle information on it and I have NO BACKUP - RecaP I CAN NOT go into safe mode can not access BIOS nor will this restart loop go further than a black screen

A:Windows XP Pro restart loop: won't go past BLACK SCREEN

Hi and welcome to TSF I think you may have caused your self more problems by running the reg cleaner and if you can borrow a copy of xp the same as your installed version you might be able to run a repair

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-xp-pro-restart-loop-wont-go-past-black-screen-672351.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Since I moved my pc to a LAN-party it takes dozens of time to get the computer starting without a boot loop.

When it starts my pc screen goes on standby after the windows loading screen while Safe-mode works perfect.

Could it be hardware related? because I might have been staticly charged at the LAN-party since I felt electricity everytime I touched the metal of the case.

EDIT

my thoughts: 2 problems.
1. Bad power connection leading to boot loops (the orange light next to the power light doesn't work with boot loops)
2. Videocard issue leading to black screens and BSOD (atihmpag.sys) --> reinstalled the video card and it seems to work for now.

A:Boot loop and black screen after windows logo

If it can load into Safe Mode usually this means a driver issue.

Second, you should in no way be feeling anything electric through your case! Is the motherboard touching the case at all? Check the back. The standoffs should prevent this. Is somthing touching the motherboard?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/boot-loop-and-black-screen-after-windows-logo.147753/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hello -
I have been dealing on the issue of my computer. It has been running Win10 for 4months now yet just few days back my PC just won't boot and I have received the error: Preparing Automatic Repair (In a loop) then goes black screen after. I have tried to do a clean installation yet the PC can't read or boot on the ISO on neither USB or DVD.
Needing your help.

A:Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop then Black Screen

Did you try posting here? \
en.community.dell.com/.../3524

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4997/t/19663987
Relevancy 62.35%

I have a toshiba satellite laptop modelT135D and it doesn't want to startup I've tried all the options when I pressed F8 and still nothing. When I choose the launch repair option all that shows up is the cursor and a black screen and I left the black screen on for more than an hour and nothing happens. I've noticed though that when it attempts to start up the little bar after the windows logo loads up doesnt load up as well. This all happened when I turned off my laptop while the windows update was still going at 9 out of 11 . My laptop doesn't have a cd drive either.

A:Windows not starting up-infinite loop and black screen

Help would be nice .__.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/158229-windows-not-starting-up-infinite-loop-black-screen.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Since I moved my pc to a LAN-party it takes dozens of time to get the computer starting without a boot loop.

When it starts my pc screen goes on standby after the windows loading screen while Safe-mode works perfect.

Could it be hardware related? because I might have been staticly charged at the LAN-party since I felt electricity everytime I touched the metal of the case.

A:Boot loop and black screen after windows logo

It could be hardware related, so we can run some tests. I'm wondering why safe mode works fine.

First off, are you really using XP, or are you using Vista/7?

The first thing I would do is open up the case and check your connections. Pull out the RAM and seat it firmly, make sure the hard drive power and SATA cables are in tight.

Any cable you see, make sure it's in securely.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/boot-loop-and-black-screen-after-windows-logo-486202.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I got this machine weeks ago with the GA-X -UD f bios Since day it has had a problem with sleep mode resuming to a unresponsive black screen that then proceeds to go into an endless power cycle that fails to post The only way to stop it is a hard shut down with GA-X79-UD3 Gigabyte loop. black boot screen Sleep mode into the power button Sometimes the computer will resume from S properly other times it will resume to black screen and loop It is literally a - chance And the timing Sleep mode black screen into boot loop. Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 it decides to fail S resume are totally random Sometimes it will wake fine after an entire night of sleep other times it wont even sleep for minutes without manually waking to a blank screen and reboot loop I have literally tinkered with EVERY imaginable setting in my Windows power options to try and fix this nothing has worked At all I recently did a Energy-Report with cmd and it gave me errors for USB devices and errors for items listed in this picture which i have no clue what they actually are even after researching them on google which provided little info Any help would be GREATLY appreciated As of now my settings for idle are to never allow my computer to sleep and I just have it set to turn the display and hard drives off after a certain time with the machine staying on At night I shut it down to s which i hate but i have no other option really I dont want it drawing fulll power for - hours of non-use ANY help would be greatly appreciated

A:Sleep mode black screen into boot loop. Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3

It looks like there is a newer BIOS (F10) on the Gigabyte website.
Try updating your BIOS.
Make sure this is the right support page for your MB.

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 2011 - GA-X79-UD3 (rev. 1.0)

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/222861-sleep-mode-black-screen-into-boot-loop-gigabyte-ga-x79-ud3.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Hello, so yesterday I had my Lumia on my hands and I just took the case off it and the battery dropped. It happened in the past with no problem. So I put the battery back on and I tried to boot the phone. Since then the phone vibrates, nothing appears on the screen (just black) and after some seconds it vibrates again... and again.
I tried:
- Removing and putting back on the battery
- Hard resetting the phone (It seems that it doesn't even get the signal to hard reset. Just restarting all the time)
- Using the WDRT to flash it but the process fails because before its complete the phone restarts (plus it is not recognized)
I need advice please :/

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/439460-lumia-640-lte-dual-sim-boot-loop-vibrates-but-black-screen.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hey guys I ve been having this weird problem ever since I ve bought this laptop Sound+screen loop about months ago now And several Sound+screen loop times I spent a couple of hours searching for other people having the same problem Sound+screen loop without result So I gave up on searching and made an account here to ask you guys for help Once in a week my sound loops and my screen loops it loops the last - seconds and after - seconds it restores itself and goes back to normal So far I ve only experienced it while watching a youtube video or while listening to music in spotify But never while playing a game I really don t know what is causing this problem and therefor I don t know how to fix it Ofcourse it s not a huge deal but it s still annoying and I m curious Specs that might be needed to pin down the problem - windows - intel core i m - nvidia geforce gt m - realtek high definition audio nbsp

Relevancy 61.49%

Hi Community
I have a problem with my VOSTRO 3360. At power on the hard drive LED flashes a couple of times and I can hear the disk head moving and then the fan  speeds up and nothing else occur. The fan keeps running at high speed and the screen remains black all the time.
I have made following tests:
1. When I remove the RAM from the pc I can hear 2 diagnostic beeps.
2. If I keeps pressing the F2 key during and after pressing the power botton I hear after a second or so, short beeps, as when the keyboard buffer is full.
3. I have disconnected the main battery and removed the coin-cell battery. When the batteries are reconnected I hear 5 diagnostic beeps at the first power on. After cycling the power I hear no beeps and it starts as initially described.
Any good ideas are appreciated.Thanks.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19993422
Relevancy 61.49%

I have just bought the program everest and it is showing some weird stuff. Everything seems to be okay apart from when i look at the gpu temps. Heres what its telling me:

GPU1 : 111C
GPU1 Diode: 114C
GPU1 Ambient : 101C
GPU1 MemoryC
GPU1 VRM: 89C

GPU2: 104 C
GPU2 Diode: 110C
GPU2 Ambient: 93C
GPU2 Memory: 104C
GPU VRM: 89C

Im not really sure what this all means but it seems like its on fire (the only thing i am doing on my pc is writing this post).

When using the Nvidia system monitor it shows GPU1 temp 113C

Thnx for any input.

A:High GPU temps

Open up the case and see if these unbelieveable temps change at all. If you are not having restart or freezing problems with your system, these temps are false readings

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/high-gpu-temps.105175/
Relevancy 61.49%

Okay just want to make sure my temps are not too high because its like 80 deg up stairs in my house and that's where the computer is.

One other question is it okay if I added a fan to my case blowing out? I only have one fan and i'm pretty sure it blows in and I just Cleaned all the dust out of my PC

A:Are my temps to high?

That does sounds a bit high to me under a failry idle load of 2%. These are my temperatures at the moment, and its 28 degrees Celcius inside my house.

I think adding an additional fan as an exhaust will certainly help keep it cooler.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/134032-my-temps-high.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I installed a Quad q6600 on my board and replaced the thermal paste,the issue is that my temps are going very high... 48/50 on idle and 65/70 on full ...
The thermal paste that i applied was white "silicon based"...
And before i applied the cooler had just the preapplied paste and gone nice back then!
I broke one pin (they are very easy to,if we dont have good care) but i fix him with glue,i dunno if this bad temps have something to do with it!

Hope to get some help here...

Thanks.

A:CPU with high temps!

Quote: Originally Posted by WolfXll

I installed a Quad q6600 on my board and replaced the thermal paste,the issue is that my temps are going very high... 48/50 on idle and 65/70 on full ...
The thermal paste that i applied was white "silicon based"...
And before i applied the cooler had just the preapplied paste and gone nice back then!
I broke one pin (they are very easy to,if we dont have good care) but i fix him with glue,i dunno if this bad temps have something to do with it!

Hope to get some help here...

Thanks.

Ok one bent broken pin will do alot of damage
I doubt glue will be a good thing to use on parts like that most likly it will burn up and take everything with it you have a defective chip now so would look into replacing it

Never stick a cpu that has any broken pins into a slot and the contact from the pin that was broken is really broken there is no way to assure you glues it in place for it to be conductive

Best thing is to get a new chip unless you want it to get worse and it will

Also for your sake the pin doesn't stay stuck in the board after you fired it up probally melted the glue and the pin in your cpu slot which will force you to replace that too

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/240643-cpu-high-temps.html
Relevancy 61.49%

So I download hwmonitor to check my temps and my cpu's are at a constant 84-90 degrees celcius... which is around 190 degrees farenheit... Is this too high? It is an amd turion x2 64bit processor at 2100 mhz. Is there a program I can use to turn my fan speed up? I'm on a laptop

A:CPU temps seem very high =/

1) 90 degrees is definitely very high for the processor. At those temps, the computer should be shutting down randomly to prevent cpu damage. But download a couple of other apps like coretemp and see what they show. A buggy sensor can give all kinds of wierd readings.

2) HP doesnt have a propreitary fan speed utility like some other OEMs. Also, their BIOS is dumbed down and there are hardly any customizable options. But HPs historically have had a heat problem because of poor case design and they sometimes release bios updates with modified fan algorithms. Check the HP website for a bios update and HP forums for this subject.

You can download Speedfan, if you're lucky it may detect the fans.

3) Otherwise, there are a few generic solutions I can suggest:

-make sure the laptop vents are not clogged. You can clean them out with a can of compressed air.
-Try using a chill pad (also called cooling pad). They come cheap and can be quite effective.
-Switch from High Performance power plan to balanced or power saver. You can change maximum and minimum processor states in advanced settings of power plans.
-Make sure your fans dont have a mechanical problem.
-Ultimately, one can change the thermal paste and clean out the laptop from the inside. That depends on how comfortable you are with opening the laptop case.
-Undervolting the cpu is another option, but you'll need to understand and research the process beforehand.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/88346-cpu-temps-seem-very-high.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello i have a laptop - ASUS K JT-XT bought it August Recently maybe a couple of months ago I started CPU GPU and Very temps Wow! high monitoring the temperature of the GPU and CPU with a Windows Gadget The CPU one needs to have Coretemp running so I run that too So I notice when the laptop is idle like its not running anything just the basic services and stuff not anything intensive like games or movies the GPU temp is in the degrees Celsius The CPU temp is also in the s Celsius When I m playing games like Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Minecraft the GPU goes over C and the CPU follows My graphics card- ATI is a dedicated gpu with GB of vram my processor is Intel i qm on the intel website the Tjunction is C but Wow! Very high CPU and GPU temps i dont really know what that really means Today I was playing Wow! Very high CPU and GPU temps Call of Duty and had fraps recording screen recorder and after a few seconds my computer froze like i could still minimize and click on icons but it wouldn t load anything I saw the CPU temp all virtual cores was C IS THAT BAD I also have my laptop on the Targus Chill Mat of the time So yeah around C idle and over C for gaming How can I Wow! Very high CPU and GPU temps lower these temps besides cleaning out dust which im going to do today and are my temps safe nbsp

Relevancy 61.49%

i have a hp d PIII Mhz i have quot mother board monitor quot and it said my cpu was at F and F case temp in an attempt to cool things down i replaced the stock heatsink with a vantec cck- d heatsink fan also added a thermaltake mm smart fan made an intake lower side of case near front exhaust is at the rear top and of course heatsink is on cpu temps have risen to F cpu and F case i havent been on cpu for more than mins afraid of frying everything what am i missing i purchased good stuff thinking it would help my case is rather small so i was limited in placement of intake fan should i reverse the airflow should i add more internal fans also how do i check and see if MBM is correct last question my cpu has a small square metal plate in the center of it the heatsink is flat to temps !!! high should this plate come off if so how it seems to temps to high !!! be glued on rather well well thats it for now thx jerry p s how do i enter my bios running win nbsp

Relevancy 61.49%

Hi all i have a XFX Gtx 260 Black edition video card it is Pre-Overclocked and the Fan Stays At 40% and When it gets to the 70 degrees range the fan goes up between 40-50% playing Games i See a Max of 80 Degrees Celsius Floats Around 74-80 Mainly Though in game and basically this high of a temp can i burn my gpu for playing for hours at such high temps and what would be too hot to cause problems please respond

A:High GTX 260 Temps

Believe it or not that's not completely insane for that gpu to be at full load.
You could probably reduce the max temp by adding additional fans/air flow to your computer case.

The 260 gpu's thermal threshold is closer to 100c if some are to be believed its even higher than that.
You are at the lowest end of 'concern' with heat in that regard.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/225528-high-gtx-260-temps.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi So i'm bit worried about what temps i'm seeing with this card i have just bought today This one to be exact http uk asus com Graphics Cards NV DC DI GD With the latest Nvidia drivers i saw it hit c within Dirt And with drivers it gets to around the high 's Just to add i 560 Ti High non temps with GTX run Driver Sweeper inbetween every install of new drivers High temps with GTX 560 non Ti Idle temps are in the mid 's I have good airflow in my Case and room temps are fine Seeing that it's crappy weather as per usual in the Northwest of the UK lol But and this is where i'm confused I previously had a GTX which was known has a bit of a warm runner Supposedly But i never saw mine get beyond the mid c mark in anything i run I also always use EVGA High temps with GTX 560 non Ti Precision to up the fan speeds under any D applications Does anyone here think this maybe a faulty card or am i missing something Or as anyone with the same card or any non Ti GTX experienced this High temps with GTX 560 non Ti Thank you in advance for any advice

A:High temps with GTX 560 non Ti

That has to be a faulty card or the fan on the card is just not working how it should be if it's going to 100c but the idle temperatures are normal and actually cool.If you still have it under warranty I would go exchange it before the warranty runs out as soon as you can.The most that card should get to is maybe around 60-75c when under stress.The 100c mark is what would worry me and could be the fan on it is not working properly and is not cooling it off fast enough.I would worry when it starts passing the 75-80c mark.Make sure the fan on the card is working how it should be and that the card has enough space and ventilation to let your video card breathe enough cool air in and blow the hot air out your pc case.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/235715-high-temps-gtx-560-non-ti.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I am kinda new to building your own computer so I have no idea if my temps are ok or not.
My motherboard when not doing anything runs around 40 C, my CPU runs around 45 C.
Now when I put it underload I get my motherboard at around 40 to 45 C, my CPU runs from 50 to 55 C.
I think my motherboard is alright but not sure bout my CPU. If anyone nows how to get it cooler or if I am fine let me now. Thanks

My specs

ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD 64 X2 4600+ Dual-Core Processor

Geforce 7600GT graphics card (which by the way runs at 50 C all the time)

1 gig of A-data memory

And I have a power supply that came with the case that I have now becuase my PSU that I bought was dead but it is a XION 450W

A:Are my temps to high??

We'll need your computer specs before we can pass judgement about your temps

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/are-my-temps-to-high.80710/
Relevancy 61.49%

Need some help. for some reason the motherboard is reading that my CPU temp is 80 degrees celsuis. I know that my CPU is not high temp because when i put the CPU in another computer it runs fine. I even put a different CPU on the problematic board and it also read it as high temps. Any idea on how I can fix this? or is the motherboard shot?

Relevancy 61.49%

Hello there hardware experts

I just got a new hard disk today. Are the temps alright or too high? If its high, how do I improve it?

Images from Speccy and Acronis which has something to say there.

Thanks everyone!

A:New HDD, are the temps too high?

Is this an internal HDD?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/247377-new-hdd-temps-too-high.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I recently purchased High temps cpu an older Dell Studio laptop from Ebay mostly just for me to learn how to work on these things nbsp This LT seems just fine as High cpu temps far as working order but has a failed display screen High cpu temps nbsp I m using the machine with an external monitor and that works just fine so there s nothing wrong with the video adapter IMO nbsp What I m have a question about is internal cpu temps that are high nbsp I ve installed Speedfan to monitor the temps and things are fairly good temp wise until I access the Internet through the wireless adapter nbsp Then the temps shoot up to close to deg F nbsp I m wondering what the problem could be a bad wireless adapter nbsp I have another laptop pretty much exactly the same and it s temps stay nice and cool all the time nbsp I might mention that the first thing I did when I got this thing is to go in and remove the fan and heat sink to make sure it was super clean nbsp Could it also need nbsp a new application of paste between the cpu and heat sink

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19988079
Relevancy 61.49%

Is 52C, idle, high for these CPUs? I have one of the two. I do not know which one I have. I think it is the first.
http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/K7/AMD-Mobile Athlon XP-M 2800+ - AXMJ2800FHQ4C.html

http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/K7/AMD-Mobile Athlon XP-M 2800+ - AXMA2800FKT4C.html
I just dusted the heatsink. Maybe I clogged it up more. Is that possible? Should I disassemble the heatsink and clean it?

Relevancy 61.49%

I have a Toshiba Sattelite laptop with an AMD Turion mobile. Idling with no programs, clean restart, I get 50-60C, and after a few minutes of browsing the web it is 85-100C. Currently with 7 tabs open and one other really light program, I am at 91C. When I do light gaming (Minecraft) it stays in the 95-105C range. These are at the CPU, checked with Speedfan. Is this OK?

A:High Temps

Welcome
Seems a bit high. But every computer is different. The specifics will be found in your manual. If you give us the make and model of your computer, maybe we can help.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/...cleID=60300177
In any case, following these guidelines cannot hurt.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/287316-high-temps.html
Relevancy 61.49%

hi all..i was just wondering if these cpu temps seem high?

case=102f
cpu=147f
all idle

running a athlon 3200+ with an amd approved heatsink and fan with artic silver 5..just wondering what you guys think?

thanks!

Relevancy 61.49%

my cpu temp is 139 degrees is that bad or good and how do i lower the temp

A:CPU temps really high

139 degrees fahrenheit, (which is 59.4 degrees celsius), is fine.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/551111/cpu-temps-really-high/
Relevancy 61.49%

I was wondering Temps? High if this is normal I mean just High Temps? look at how high the temperatures are on my Intel Pentium D GHz and my Nvidia GT video card Code High Temps? CPUID HWMonitor Report ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Binaries ------------------------------------------------------------------------- HWMonitor version Monitoring ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mainboard Model GeForce Series x - x B ABF LPCIO ------------------------------------------------------------------------- LPCIO Vendor Fintek LPCIO Model F F LPCIO Vendor ID x LPCIO Chip ID x Config Mode I O address x High Temps? E Config Mode LDN x Config Mode registers A B C D E F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF E A FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF Register space LPC base address x Hardware Monitors ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hardware monitor Fintek F F Voltage Volts xD V Voltage Volts x A CPU VCORE Voltage Volts x DRAM Voltage Volts x A V Voltage Volts x VIN Voltage Volts x VIN Voltage Volts x VIN Voltage Volts xD VSB V Voltage Volts xC VBAT Temperature C F x TMPIN Temperature C F x TMPIN Temperature C F x TMPIN Fan RPM x BD FANIN Fan PWM pc xBF CPU Fan PWM pc x System Fan Fan PWM pc xFF System Fan Fan PWM pc xFF System Fan Register space LPC base address x A B C D E F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF C FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF D A A D C FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF A FF E E FF FF FF FF A A BF BF B C FF BF F A A D B F FF FF C E FF D B E C F FF FF FF C E FF D B F D F FF FF FF C E FF D B F E FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF F D FF FF FF FF FF FF Hardware monitor ACPI Temperature C F xCDC THRM Hardware monitor NVIDIA GeForce GT Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v Temperature C F GPU Core Hardware monitor NVIDIA GeForce nForce i Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v Temperature C F GPU Core Hardware monitor WDC WD KS- PFB Temperature C F x Assembly Hardware monitor WDC WD AAVS- N B Temperature C F x Assembly Processors ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Number of processors Number of threads APICs ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Processor -- Core -- Thread -- Core -- Thread Processors Information ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Processor ID Number of cores max Number of threads max Name Intel Pentium D Codename SmithField Specification Intel R Pentium R D CPU GHz Package platform ID Socket LGA x CPUID F Extended CPUID F Core Stepping B Technology nm Core Speed MHz Multiplier x FSB x MHz Rated Bus speed MHz Stock frequency MHz Instructions sets MMX SSE SSE SSE EM T L Data cache x KBytes -way set associative -byte line size Trace cache x Kuops -way set associative L cache x KBytes -way set associative -byte line size FID VID Control no Thread dumps ------------------------------------------------------------------------- CPU Thread APIC ID Topology Processor ID Core ID Thread ID Type h Max CPUID level h Max CPUID ext level h Cache descriptor Level D KB thread s Cache descriptor Level U MB thread s Cache descriptor Level T KB thread s CPUID x x x E x C E x E x x F x x D xBFEBFBFF x x B x x x C x x x x x x x x C F x F x x x x C F x FF x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x E x x C x x E x D x x x x E x A x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x MSR x B x xFEE MSR x x x MSR x C x x E E MSR x A x x A CPU Thread APIC ID Topology Processor ID Core ID Thread ID Type h M... Read more

A:High Temps?

Why not directly show us the CPUID HWMonitor monitoring image? It'll be
much easier for mangy expersts here to tell what's going on.

For example:

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/81235-high-temps.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello all. I have just recently purchased a machine from a local PC shop here in town. I am trying to figure out why this thing seems to crash and freeze alot especially in games. I have been looking at the temps using this Ghost Monitor program provided with my motherboard. Specs are as follows:

Epox EP-AF590SLI2AM2 -mainboard
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Windsor 3.0 GHZ Sckt. AM2 -CPU
Evga eGeforce 8800 GTS Superclocked 640 MB PCI x16
Hynix 512 (2x256) PC2 3200 DDR 400 -memory
WD1200 S/ATA - hdd
Raidmax 420 Watt PSU
Dynatron A5JG 77mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler

Ghost Monitor says:
CPU Vcore- 1.36 v
CPU Temp: 44C/111F Idle

I was just hoping some one has some tips for me to make this thing run faster. For the money I paid I expected this computer to be alot faster than what it is. Thanks in advance!

Relevancy 61.49%

hi,
ive got a asus fanless 7600gs which is about 70 at standby and up to 100 while gaming, i know the higher temperatures are to be expected with a heatsink but 100c?
i have about 3 case fans
and the rest of my specs
amd 3500+
gigabyte k8nf9
1gb ram
7600gs 512
using nvtemp logger while gaming
it is also worth noting that my msi 6600gt fan died after just over a year :/

A:high gpu temps

i have about 3 case fans
1.How are they Position?
2.Are all the wires nicely tucked away with zip ties including IDE cables tucked away as best 3.they can be? (try to get everything to the back of the case and make it look open)
Its best to have the same amount of air comming in as going out/
PC airflow and heat - a cooling guide( link did not show pictures in firefox for some reason had to use IE explorer in order for the pics to show.)
4. get rid of the fanless and get a good fan.
ZALMAN VF900 CU 2 Ball VGA Cooler -

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/high-gpu-temps.520064/
Relevancy 61.49%

I have a Toshiba Sattelite laptop with an AMD Turion mobile. Idling with no programs, clean restart, I get 50-60C, and after a few minutes of browsing the web it is 85-100C. Currently with 7 tabs open and one other really light program, I am at 91C. When I do light gaming (Minecraft) it stays in the 95-105C range. These are at the CPU, checked with Speedfan. Is this OK?

A:High Temps

Welcome
Seems a bit high. But every computer is different. The specifics will be found in your manual. If you give us the make and model of your computer, maybe we can help.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/...cleID=60300177
In any case, following these guidelines cannot hurt.

http://www.vistax64.com/overclocking-cooling/287316-high-temps.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello First of all I'd like to apologize for every grammar mistake I will make as english is not my native black loop Win7Home screen. start Reboot Wont ASUS or language Secondly I want to assure you that I have read multiple similar topics which none of helped me or I am just not as technically advanced to handle the vast sea of actions and information provided but I have done more than ASUS Win7Home Reboot loop or black screen. Wont start a few things But lets start with the problem I was playing a game while listening to music and surfing through youtube meaningless videos when the screen froze I tried to CTRL ALT DELETE to end any of the processes so maybe it would relief laptop ASUS Win7Home Reboot loop or black screen. Wont start of any extra graphical burden anyway it failed computer didnt respond to any type of commands nor the previously mentioned CTRL ALT DELETE nor ALT F or ALT-Tabbing into desktop screen One thing led to another I pressed once the power button screen gone black but the music kept playing for some reason Usually it hibernates and after pressing it again goes to login screen which did not happen this time With little choice to make I have pressed the power button for longer period of time so it would shut the system down and then the nightmare began System boots then shows me two options start normally or start Windows Repair first results in loading up the a quick flash of blue screen I cannot see whats written in it the second one results in Windows loading files then just going into black screen with a cursor on it In addition keyboard commands are not responding I cannot enter start menu or anything I have tried booting from recovery DVDs using ESC key on startup or using boot priority but with no results whatsoever or the same ones i had booting from HDD also spamming F at startup to get into system tools with little result meaning Computer Repair - black screen with a cursor Safe Mode - Reboots after loading Safe Mode with network - Reboot after loading Safe Mode With Command Prompt - Unresponsive command prompt Returning to last known good configuration - Reboot after loading and on and on I have my Recovery DVDs I'm pretty sure I have my recovery partition as I have bought a laptop with a Windows already installed and in addition I have already recovered the PC twice to day- state just to clean it up in the past What I dont have is an access to another computer with bWin Windows CD DVD Repair Disk I am ready to wipe it clean theres not much in it that I cannot recreate re-photo or redownload it will just take time I will gladly give to make it work Only thing is either I cannot see something obvious or my ability to reset the system is to say the least not up to par so I would ask to try walk me through any ideas you have that might work and a simple gamer would not understand Thanks in advance

A:ASUS Win7Home Reboot loop or black screen. Wont start

Everything that can be done is here for Troubleshooting Windows 7 Failure to Start including rescuiing your files to run Recovery or do the vastly superior Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7.

Use the disk for repairs which is more stable. Once you clear any infection, then do the repairs in order specified. Startup Repair should tell you its running System Restore and SFC but if not run those yourself from the Options list and Command Line as also given in tutorial.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/339959-asus-win7home-reboot-loop-black-screen-wont-start.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi all I've had a strange recurring issue for the past few months It only has happened three times and I can't reproduce it Nothing appears in the event log after this occurs other than the usual kernel power error from the computer turning off This doesn't happen black - tray CD ROM opening/closing reboot screen loop - Sporadic during intensive activities just regular browsing What happens is I lose display and the empty disc tray Sporadic black screen - CD ROM tray opening/closing - reboot loop begins to open and close while the computer attempts to reboot repeatedly I then turn off the power supply and my motherboard produces code -- memory not installed I bring the computer into the kitchen to work on it and the moment I plug it in and try turning it on in there it's fine I bring it back into my room and use it as normal until this happens again like a month later I've run an overnight memtest and it comes up clean Same for chkdsk I'm not getting any regular bluescreens-- while I know that they've occurred in my -year-old machine's lifespan they were unreemarkable one-offs Things connectors mem sticks graphics card are re-seated occasionally while dusting but nothing seems to be connected improperly especially since the computer functions as intended of the time I really have no idea what is happening I don't have Sporadic black screen - CD ROM tray opening/closing - reboot loop any spare equipment available to swap in and out Is there any way I can figure out what's going on here Specs Stock Intel i - k GHz Nvidia Geforce GTX GB EVGA factory OC GB Ram TB HDD GB free ASRock z Extreme Antec Basiq W PSU

A:Sporadic black screen - CD ROM tray opening/closing - reboot loop

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post. 
Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/579490/sporadic-black-screen-cd-rom-tray-openingclosing-reboot-loop/
Relevancy 61.06%

So I play Dota and started play COD MW Occasionally my dota will crash with a black screen with a buzzing sound on loop The only way to get out of this is to hard shut down power button for loop screen with to noise crashes a Computer buzzing black/colored seconds This happens very rarely I would say maybe once every games about time for every hours of play I started playing COD MW and the game is unplayable Every - min after joining a game the same crash happens although sometimes the screen is a different color sometimes green light blue etc It is always accompanied by that buzzing noise though This isn't a typical BSOD System Specs AMD Phenom II x Black Edition Ghz G SKILL Ripjaws Series GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR MSI FXA-GD EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX HD MB CORSAIR Professional Series Gold AX W GB WD RPM HD Windows Ultimate x Hardware is about a year old except the hard drive which is about years old SpeedFan shows that my drive is still in good shape after doing a S M A R T scan The OS isn't to old maybe or months old since doing a fresh Computer crashes to a black/colored screen with buzzing noise loop install Attached are the dump files Thanks for the help and looking at my thread

A:Computer crashes to a black/colored screen with buzzing noise loop

No DMP files in the upload. Please try this method

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214817-computer-crashes-black-colored-screen-buzzing-noise-loop.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi there can anybody please help me when i turn my laptop on it comes up with the normal advent start up screen and the loading bar the loading bar completes then it goes to a black screen with a white flashing cursor for about 5 seconds then just restarts that whole process again i can go into bios setting i have tried putting sata cd as boot priority that doesnt work i have also tried sata hdd as boot priority and that doesnt work i cant go into safe mode and when i press f8 to try recovery boot it just does the same thing as explained before can somebody please help me

Relevancy 61.06%

Hello every one since installing windows professional i have been getting random spikes every now and then when streaming from the internet like youtube and its driving me insane I've tried lots of things to try and solve the problem But to no prevail I will list below Turn off intell speed thing in bios stops the cpu from going to sleep Turn off quot allow the computer to put this device to sleep quot on power management for lan card Turn off on board lan and use a seperate dedicated lan card the card is not expensive only a pound stlab n- and turn off let pc turn it off blah blah disable HD HD sound in we PC... go again. Here issues DPC Latency causing sound DESKTOP High device manager i disabled it but i dont think thats the problem Stop using morzilla firefox and tried using microsoft explorer a latency monitor program advised me a extension in firefox was causing High DPC Latency causing sound issues DESKTOP PC... Here we go again. the spike Turn off onboard sound and use USB sound instead i have both usb speakers and usb headphones Reinstall windows pro and get all updates Uninstall mcafee and try browsing without it Praying Shouting at the computer updating every High DPC Latency causing sound issues DESKTOP PC... Here we go again. drive on computer lan cards graphics windows update and so forth Updating High DPC Latency causing sound issues DESKTOP PC... Here we go again. bios flash update latest for my mobo read lots and lots of threads on many differnt leads to the cause but finally i'm in belief its the lan since unplugging the internet stop all the spikes and replugging it in causes instant spikes And still i can not solve this problem its driving me insane The strange thing is though i do not seem to get this DPC spikes when playing games CS Source Starcraft BUT i do get it in Call of duty black ops and in Skype I've searched lots of threads but can not solve this problem Pleae can any one help me If i have missed any details out please let me know and i will gladly add them in Thank you in advance Sam

A:High DPC Latency causing sound issues DESKTOP PC... Here we go again.

so... no one wants to touch this one....

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/187677-high-dpc-latency-causing-sound-issues-desktop-pc-here-we-go-again.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello friends, I recently got the Gnome desktop environment on the Ubuntu Software Center, and I used the gdm and startx command as said by another forum site. Nothing wrong, they said to logout, tried to login again, goes to a black screen and sends me back to the Ubuntu login screen. Tried again, same result, panicked. Looked up video tutorial on how to fix it, they said to access the control panel via ctrl-alt-f1 or f2, went to a black screen, no text at all, computer runs fine, no crashing. Is there a special way to access the terminal in a System76 computer, I really don't know very confusing? Is there a way to login with the guest session? I use Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf on my laptop. What causes this, I read on Ubuntu forums it's driver issues with Ubuntu and Nvidia, but I have my suspections with the Gnome desktop environment.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/ubuntu-login-black-screen-then-login-screen-loop-for-a-system76-oryx-pro-laptop.55688/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi guys been having this problem for a while now not really sure what the cause of it could be Anyway whenever I play a graphics intensive game or any similar task my computer will eventually go to a black screen for a few seconds then High Intensity Games Screen During Computer Black restart While doing so the fans lights etc are still on and no memory dump is saved At first I thought the problem was PSU related but I ve recently bought a brand new PSU and it does not seem to have fixed the problem In terms of temperature everything is pretty reasonable nothing too high and I ve RAM tested using memtest My system specs are as follows Operating System Windows Pro -Bit Motherboard Giabyte GA- FXA-UD CPU AMD FX- Eight-Core Processor GHz GPU AMD Radeon RAM MB Not sure what other information would be useful but any help with this would be appreciated as I m struggling to Computer Black Screen During High Intensity Games find a reason for this issue Thanks guys nbsp

A:Computer Black Screen During High Intensity Games

I'd think maybe is something to do with the video graphics card you have on that computer, since you changed the PSU and still doing it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/computer-black-screen-during-high-intensity-games.213041/
Relevancy 60.63%

HI I dont know what happened but when I load up Win after the please wait screen there is a black screen with my pointer I can move to desktop Black high then Screen goes start hdd when activity W7 the pointer fine but I have to wait till the black screen goes so I can get W7 Black Screen when start then goes to desktop hdd activity high to the desktop I normally have to wait an additional mins on top of the normal W load for the black screen to disappear and for me to go to the desktop Once there everything is slow and i can hear the hdd keep making that searching noise Is there a way to view my hdd activity on Win When I go into Task Manager CPU Usage is only at Going to Resource Monitor the Disk shows up as MB s There are also or more of the same app instances running in resource monitor guessing this is normal I already installed Malware Bytes and had been infected on that pc in the past Im normally able to fix the problem by running a scan Currently doing a scan doesnt show any problems I ran HiJack this and attached the logs to this post I also had problems attaching the log using the problem pc explorer kept loading and crashed Are there any diagnostic apps I should run and report the results here When booting to safe mode using Msconfig the black screen and high hdd usage problem isnt present So its either a service or app and not a problem with my hdd hardware Also my specs are Dual Core GHz GB ram Ran Win smoothly before so its not a problem with slow hardware I ran System restore and restored to last weeks restore point but the problem is still there Problem just occurred yesterday Dont want to go back to when i first installed w as ill lose all my installed apps I dunno whats wrong Please help gt lt Thanks In advance

A:W7 Black Screen when start then goes to desktop hdd activity high

Hi AzNDuDe, Welcome to SevenForums.

As you have already check with Malwarebytes, lets move to next step. Go to Task Manager and then to Process Tab. Click on Show Process from All users. Click on CPU column and sort it by highest to lowest and see which activity other than System Idle Process is taking up the CPU usage. Also, scan your PC with an antivirus.

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/302510-w7-black-screen-when-start-then-goes-desktop-hdd-activity-high.html
Relevancy 60.63%

hey my processor is a core duo E Ghz The problem is that sometimes when i switch my pc on the beeping overheat sound comes and my pc turns off sometimes very temps high processor when i do manage to turn it on i use coretemp and very high processor temps speedfan for the temp reading and in the beginning it reads at degrees celcius then it cools down and the temp remains betwwen c - c yesterday the very high processor temps nomal temp was between c- c the sudden increase in its normal temp scared me this increase happenned after i cleaned and dusted the insides of my pc while dusting it i didnt do anything near the processor i have mm fans in the pc blowing on the processor and sucking air out-one from the back and one at the side So can any help me out here should i get a new set of fans or buy a new processor any help would really be appreciated ps i use coretemp and speedfan very high processor temps for the temps

A:very high processor temps

Check and make sure the fan is spinning.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/187824-very-high-processor-temps.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Just finished a new build and I'm having some issues with temps inside.

My CPU temp is reading in the high 30*F's and when stressed it's reading low 50*F's. My system temperature is reading steady in the high 80*F's (this is with the side of the case off, it get's higher when the case is all the way put together) It's not fluctuating at all. There should be plenty of airflow, why would I get such I high system temp?

AMD A6-5400K Trinity APU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113282

BIOSTAR TA75MH2 MB
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138367

ROSEWILL P363-M-BK Case W/400W PSU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147099

I've tried swapping out the PSU with my personal 700W PSU and it lowered the temp about 5*F, but still reading high.

Relevancy 60.63%

Hi

I have an ASUS M2N SLI deluxe Motherboard, an AMD 6400 Black edition and an Nvidia 8800GS graphics card and am concerned about the running temperatures.

Firstly the Motherboard's temp is often around 70 degrees or more, when simply broswing the web for half an hour. When i play games the motherboard's temp usually rises to about 75 degrees. The CPU is usually at 43 degrees when not gaming but when gaming it usually rises to above 50 degrees. I also noticed my graphics card reaches nearly 60 degrees when gaming.

Are these temperatures of any major concern- and if so what can i do to cool my components better???

thanks in advance!

A:Motherboard, CPU, GPU Temps Too High?

Those temps seem acceptable to me, but when you say 70 or more... what is 'more'?
Cooler is always better, the cooler it runs, the more efficient it runs. You can just add more fans, but one thing which is always overlooked (not directed to you) is failing to blow off any dust build up on the internal components of your PC. If you haven't done so, that alone will make a drastic improvement.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/motherboard-cpu-gpu-temps-too-high.131490/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi I m new to BleepingComputer my name is Tom Today I bought Windows and did a fresh install really Temps Core CPU high from WinXP The hardware changes I made were adding my other k rpm raptor hd so I can run Win in raid config I couldn t get it to work for WinXP Everything has gone smooth with all the installation The problem I m experiencing is high core temps on my i - quad core When I had XP installed I was idleing at - C and running - C while running games Now I m idleing anywhere from - C and I m hitting C while running BFBC I didnt notice this until I first installed BFBC and it kept crashing on me during loading my pc shuts down completely I don t understand why my core temps are so crazy now Is it because of the hard drives in Raid config Could it be my power supply is faulty Any help would b greatly appreciated Thankyou P S I am running a stock intel cooler fan i know i just ordered a coolermaster from newegg Although I m running a stock cooler under XP my temps were still ok SystemSpecs Gigabyte P A-UD mobo Intel i - ghz g OCZ ram Asus GTX GB Xion watt PS WD Raptor k rpm hd s

A:CPU Core Temps really high

Hi Tom,
I'm no PC buff but I don't see how installing a new OS or hard drive, raid or not can dramatically increase your CPU temps. Have you checked that you didn't knock your CPU cooler some how whilst fitting your new HD?
Soon to be sorted if your fitting a new cooler.
As a reference I'm running a P67 board with an Intel 2500k 3.3GHz with a Coolermaster V8 fitted. Temps whilst browsing and light work are top 20's low 30's and 30min's or so of prime95 or an hour of Crysis2 leave it in the low 50's

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/412950/cpu-core-temps-really-high/
Relevancy 60.63%

I bought a new computer, well parts because my old computer was always overheating, and i couldnt do anything without it swithching off.

and now i bought a new computer my temperatures are 49oC on the cpu wich is still quite high.

my new spec is...

MSI K8N Sli - Fi

AMD 64 3700+

Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT 256mb

Cool Master pure power 550watt psu

corsair 1gb XMS ram.

i bought it hoping it wouldnt get so hot.

my old spec was

winfast cheapo motherboard.

amd 64 3000+

gforce fx 5500 256mb

value ram

and that was up around 50-60-70 oC and shut off at 70oC.

what is the temp supposed to be at, and how could i solve it?

Relevancy 60.63%

Started playing Witcher and i am experiencing extremly high GPU temps c- c during the cut scenes and c- c while playing The card idles at c- c runiing quot monitors My CPU tops 2, GPU Witcher temps high out at only c- c and idles at c- c I can tell that this title is GPU intensive but my EVGA GTX is a relitivley new card and i would think should only be averaging around c with this title I have Witcher 2, high GPU temps an Antec case with mm top mounted fan and mm back side and front mounted fans The case and GPU are also dust free and clean as a whistle Witcher 2, high GPU temps so air flow should be optimum I am running EVGA precision with the fan speed set to maximum cant go any higher for some reason and the game set to with everything on medium Can anyone tell me if these temperatures are acceptable safe and if anyone else is experiencing such high temperatures with this game nbsp

A:Witcher 2, high GPU temps

What are you using to monitor the GPU temps? I would suspect that the temps are actually okay. If you are not having game play issues, I would not worry about the temps

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/witcher-2-high-gpu-temps.165245/
Relevancy 60.63%

The fan in my laptop has been running fast and non-stop as of recently. Even when it's idle. I had it dust-cleaned about 2 weeks ago but, if anything, it's only gotten worse since then.

The idle temps of the CPU, GPU and HDD are all around 50?C (the GPU temp rises quickly into around 70?C if I e.g. open a semi-graphic intensive website) which seems rather high to me, but I thought someone here might be more knowledgeable in that area.

So, I guess my question is: Is it normal for a 2 year old laptop (that has been recently cleaned) to have idle temps at around 50?C with the fan running constantly on almost full power?

See attached image for more info

A:High idle temps

Well they do make laptop cooler pads for a reason.
I did want to ask if the cpu and gpu temperature are always the same, because that just doesn't seem right?

Have you opened your task manager and checked that there isn't a process in the background that is eating up a lot of cpu time? Even for a laptop that seems a tad warm... not seriously, but enough to be looking for a reason.

Edit: you may also choose to look into one of these.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...op+cooling+pad

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/140862-high-idle-temps.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey folks, long time no post!

Well things have been going along superb lately up until I noticed some temperatures. What I would like to know is what kind of a temp. is to high for a northbridge? I am starting to think that I should change my passive heatsink on my A7V333 to an active cooled one since I am now nearing 40 degrees under load. Or should I just first remove the thermal interface material (sticky pad stuff) for some thermal compound (maybe some lapping of the northbridge heatsink too?)and see where that gets me? I right now have my 1700xp oc'ed to 2175mhz at 12.5 *174fsb...everything is stable and i'd like to go higher but I'm worried about temps.

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

A:High northbridge temps.???

i dont think the heatsink would be removable, its fixed on my mobo... 40C is hot, but not worry-worth

my idle temp is 40 C. i know , what the @[email protected]#!!! but my case is cramped... whats ur processor temperature

and, welcome back to TSG!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/high-northbridge-temps.185913/
Relevancy 60.63%

i am also having this problem, but my problem is a little more strange, i have a quad core processor, core 2 and 3 both sit at around 35'C at idle but core 0 and 1 sit at around 45 - 50'C somethimes upto 55'C at idle, i really don't understand why it would do this, is the paste the Intel heatsink comes with sufficient with the Intel stock fan?
fan RPM is 1800 and a front 120MM fan and 1 on the side (exhausting the graphics) with a 92MM on the back

A:High Temps On Two Cores

You have a processor cooler fan, a 120mm front fan, a rear 92mm fan and a ? (one on the side). # 1- Is the front fan PULLING air into the chassis?, #2- Is the rear fan EXHAUSTING air from the chassis? #3- What size is the side fan, and is in PULLING air into the chassis, or EXHAUSTING air from the chassis?

Does the chassis have an airguide as shown on the attached pic.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/high-temps-on-two-cores.679158/
Relevancy 60.63%

my phenom ii 965 is idling at about 46C and up to 50C. It's overclocked to 3.8Ghz with 1.47v, but still was about the same at stock. I'm using Asetek 550LC Liquid CPU Cooling System or a very similar model (I got it from Ibuypower about 3 years ago.) After looking around this seems pretty hot for it and I was wondering if I should just replace the cpu cooler?

A:High CPU temps, need new cooler?

Overclocking is extremely riskful. Could also cause some major problems. I suggest reseting the overclock to default settings. Also make sure your cooler system is on the CPU all the way. Just some simple suggestions.

-Justin

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/243546-high-cpu-temps-need-new-cooler.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Just built my computer yesterday, and the temp programs keep giving me warnings for high temps that are absolutely outrageous. within 30 seconds of signing on to the computer i got a warning saying my motherboard was 128 celcius, and it also warns me that my fans "are not working". (if my MOBA was really at 128 wouldn't the computer automatically shut off? All fans are running and I can adjust speed without a problem. The computer no hot air is being ejected from the computer either.

Is something connected wrong or is it possible that the corsair temp monitor just sucks?

Thanks,
Jambajewski

A:Warning high temps

Try a different  program such as HWmonitor, By CPUD.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/542231/warning-high-temps/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi - XP SP3 - RAM = 2.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2, 95% free space, seems to be slowing a bit -Just noticed in Speccy that Graphics temps are VERY high ? ?The tower was cleaned several weeks back, and this seems odd unless the Graphics card is faulty - -All other temps are mid 20's but graphics are running at about 60C soon after startup - - -CPUIntel Core 2 Duo E6600Fan Speed 1739 RPMBus Speed 266.9 MHzRated Bus Speed 1067.5 MHzStock Core Speed 2400 MHzStock Bus Speed 266 MHzAverage Temperature 21 °C - - -GraphicsGeForce 8500 GTGPU G86Temperature 62 °C - - -Next - Shutdown for 1 hour - - -Graphics - 30 Seconds after startup -Temperature 56 °C - - -Any Ideas ? ? Thanks -

A:High Graphics Temps

Do you could touch / feel your VGA card with your naked hand while your computer turn on?
Just to find out what area on your VGA that produce that heat?

~ If the heat is from area near from VGA Heatsink, you could consider to change it or cleaning Thermal Paste on that Heatsink and add new Thermal Paste on it.

~ if the heat is from the capasitor / ic / etc that not near with VGA Heatsink (VGA is small so please dont say 3 centimeter is near), you could change that component if you could do it, but PROCEDD WITH YOUR OWN RISK.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/413360/high-graphics-temps/
Relevancy 60.63%

This is actually my friends computer. He just upgraded his Graphic card and his Power supply...
Comp Specs:
AMD Athlon XP, 2166 MHz (13 x 167) 3000+
1gb Ram (2 x 512) Pc 2700
160 Gb Hd
XFX GeForce 6800 Xtreme / 256MB GDDR3 / AGP 8x / (Link)
Xion / 600-Watt Ver. 2.0/ ATX / 140mm / 20/24-Pin (Link)

Temps From, Hmoniter:

Cpu : 47C
Hdd : 35C
Graphic Card: 52C

Dun know if these temps are high... oh and the cpu temp went up to 52 while we were playing Command & Conquer Generals....

Need advice fast... and some times the Cpu Fan starts to spin really fast and makes a loud sound....

Thanks in Advance
Cyber

A:Is this Pc Runnig High temps?

No, those temps look fine. The AthlonXP 3000+ max temp is something around 80-85c and you are 52c at full load. No problems with temps there.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/is-this-pc-runnig-high-temps.66287/
Relevancy 60.63%

i was playing some team fortress 2 and then all of a sudden it just started lagging ( from like 180 fps down to 40)
so i checked all my temps and my gpu had gone up to 90C, when usually it idles at 45C and harldy reaches 60C when in-game, i turned my pc off to let it cool down and started it back up, and it just went back up to 90C after a minute, the fan on the card works fine its just gone up to 90C
i tried reinstalling the drivers and nothing worked, then i found out that the temp goes up when my internet is turned on , the temps of my gpu rise and everything starts lagging but when its turned off its fine( this is really strange)

my pc specs:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2ghz
HIS HD 6870 (default clocks)
4gb gskill ripjaws ddr3 ram 1600mhz

mobo: MSI 870A G46
psu : coolermaster gx750

running on win 7 64bit

Relevancy 60.63%

Hi All I have just built a new pc with the following spec Asus P B Motherboard E Core Duo Stock HSAF x Corsair XMS DDR PC Saphire x pro Ultimate samsung gig SATA II HDD x mm case fans front High with 2 temps Core duo Back Edit Forgot to say I used A S on the HSAF not the standard pads I have checked and High temps with Core 2 duo re seated this Edit There is no overclock at the moment so all is at stock If I run a test with TAT and have speed fan running also after a couple of mins the temps are as follows Speedfan v System C CPU C AUX C What the heck is this measuring HD C Core C Core C These temps are about the same in Asus Probe II and with the Core and Core in TAT I tried a small overclock before only to High temps with Core 2 duo mhz fsb and the CPU High temps with Core 2 duo temp went to C but that can not be right can it The info I have read says the Core and Core temps should be higher than the CPU temp Info from here http forumz tomshardware com hardware Core-Duo-Temperature-Guide-ftopict html Any Ideas what is going on with these temps And what the heck is running at C Any help would be appreciated Thanks Andy nbsp

Relevancy 60.63%

i'm on a dell xps m load and cpu temps high 100% and recently noticed the computer's running too hot between - C also noticed it's spiking to cpu usage with very little running MS outlook 100% cpu load and high temps and Mozilla thanks for any help advice my HJT log is Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform 100% cpu load and high temps Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LComMgr 100% cpu load and high temps Communications Helper exe C Program Files Logitech QuickCam QuickCam exe C Program Files I kfanGUI I kfanGUI exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LComMgr LVComSX exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd LQCVFX COCIManager exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXE C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - HKLM Run Windows Defender quot C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe quot -hide O - HKLM Run AVG TRAY quot C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe quot O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh quot C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe quot O - HKLM Run GrooveMonitor quot C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe quot O - HKLM Run LogitechCommunicationsManager quot C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LComMgr Communications Helper exe quot O - HKLM Run LogitechQuickCamRibbon quot C Program Files Logitech QuickCam QuickCam exe quot hide O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKCU Run Skype quot C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe quot nosplash minimized O - HKCU Run i kfangui C Program Files I kfanGUI I kfanGUI exe startup O - HKCU Run Uniblue RegistryBooster c program files uniblue registrybooster StartRegistryBooster exe O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run WindowsWelcomeCenter rundll exe oobefldr dll ShowWelcomeCenter User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Send to OneNote - A- - f c- - EE C C - C PROGRA MICROS Office ONBttnIE dll O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem S amp end to OneNote - A- - f c- - EE C C - C PROGRA MICROS Office ONBttnIE dll O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS Office REFIEBAR DLL O - Gopher Prefix O - Protocol groo... Read more

A:100% cpu load and high temps

Hello, jrault
Welcome to TSF

My name is Billy O'Neal and I will be helping you. (Billy or Bill is fine, if you like.)
Please give me some time to look over your computer's log(s).
Please take note of the following:In the meantime, please refrain from making any changes to your computer.
Also, even if things appear to be running better, there is no guarantee that everything is finished. Please continue to check this forum post in order to ensure we get your system completely clean. We do not want to clean you part-way up, only to have the system re-infect itself. :)
If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
Finally, please reply using the button in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just put a post here so that I know you're still here. We get a lot of people who simply leave, and if there is no contact for that amount of time I will have to assume you have "vanished" .
We need to run a Scan with DDSPlease download DDS, and save it to your desktop, from one of the following mirrors:This is a mirror
This is another mirror

Disable any type of "Script Blockers" or "Script Protection" installed on your system.
Double click on your desktop.
If prompted by any script blocking tools, please allow any actions taken by DDS.
When prompted to preform an Optional Scan, please select
Two reports will open. Please reply with the generated reports:DDS.txt <-- Copy and paste into your next post
Attach.txt <-- Attach to your next post
We need to scan for rootkits with GMERPlease download gmer.zip and save to your desktop.alternate download site 1
alternate download site 2

Unzip/extract the file to its own folder. (Click here for information on how to do this if not sure. Win 2000 users click here.)
When you have done this, disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
Note: There is a small chance this application may crash your computer so save any work you have open.
Double-click on Gmer.exe to start the program.
Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
If it gives you a warning at program start about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run a scan...click NO.
Click on "Settings", then check the first five settings:System Protection and Tracing
Processes
Save created processes to the log
Drivers
Save loaded drivers to the log

You will be prompted to restart your computer. Please do so.
Run Gmer again and click on the Rootkit tab.
Look at the right hand side (under Files) and uncheck all drives with the exception of your C drive.
Make sure all other boxes on the right of the screen are checked, EXCEPT for "Show All".
Important! Please do not select the "Show all" checkbox during the scan.
Click on the "Scan" and wait for the scan to finish.Note: Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while this scan completes. Also do not use your computer during the scan.

When completed, click on the Copy button and right-click on your Desktop, choose "New" > Text document. Once the file is created, open it and right-click again and choose Paste or Ctrl+V. Save the file as gmer.txt and copy the information in your next reply.
Note: If you have any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode

In your next reply, please include the following:DDS.txt
Attach.txt
GMER's Log
Billy3

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/100-cpu-load-and-high-temps-310458.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Everything was fine with my GPU until around a week or two ago I noticed my computer was running loud and checked my GPU software and it said that my computer was running around C with the temperature being around Fahrenheit inside I turned it off and let it sit for a while and turned it back on and it still went up to C Before when I used my computer my GPU would run around C on idle when the temperature outside I keep my windows open for anything under F was in the s but now it is in the s outside with this recent cold front and my GPU is running close to - C on IDLE Here is a pic of its current status Room temperature lt F I just took the manufacturing thermal paste Temps Idle High off and put some Arctic Silver on it and the temperature came down to around - C now but that is still WAAAAY to high for a computer on idle My air flow in my computer should be fine it was working fine how I set it High Idle Temps up a few months ago I have just recently started having problems with my GPU but haven't changed a High Idle Temps thing on the inside of my case Any ideas

A:High Idle Temps

Use HW Monitor and see what your temps are.

CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/274485-high-idle-temps.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey guys, I noticed that when i upgrade to windows 10 my CPU temps can rocket to 60 degrees celsius and be very high, averaging 40-60 degrees celsius while just watching youtube videos. However on windows 7 I am at a constant 30 degrees celsius while watching a stream or video and reaches around 40 while gaming. Any idea as to what causes these increases in windows 10? Thanks.

Relevancy 60.63%

Hey I have a reason to believe high from temps videocard cpu and Very that there is something wrong with my pc I ve noticed every time I play a computer game it stutters badly and when i m browsing it does a slight freeze every now and then So I downloaded Piriform and checked my hardware temperatures and noticed the cpu and videocard are very high in temperature Also during gameplay the videocard temps actually hikes up to dg C and im going to check Very high temps from videocard and cpu if my gpu fan is actually running How can I cool this down What is the problem Thanks Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD Series Mb Very high temps from videocard and cpu Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard PEGATRON CORPORATION Benicia Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 60.63%

Topic pretty much sums it up I cannot boot this laptop in normal safemode last known good all modes screen no - cursor black - white Reboot loop login window, config etc etc Startup repair cannot fix it Chkdsk originally found some errors but did not fix the problem ran multiple times Original problem was a BSOD so I usb'd the hard drive to another pc and checked Reboot loop - all modes - black screen no login window, white cursor for virus's startup programs etc and found nothing peculiar Only problem I noticed is there was no SOFTWARE file in the system config folder at all just the log etc for them but no actual hive So I moved all the Reboot loop - all modes - black screen no login window, white cursor hives to a old folder and copied over the ones from the backup folder april dates also loaded them up to inspect for malicious issues with none found Now the BSOD does not occur anymore but I get the starting windows screen then it goes black then a white cursor appears that is moveable then it instantly dims and about seconds later the cursor freezes and it auto restarts Happens with safe mode last known good configuration disable automatic restart etc explorer exe to is listed as the shell within the registry and it is located in the filesystem I cannot do an inplace upgrade since windows is unbootable and I would like to not format and do a clean install thus looking for assistance if anyone has seen this before This is Win Home Prem x Thanks

A:Reboot loop - all modes - black screen no login window, white cursor

Hi, Did you consider that the issue might be a hardware problem initially?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/515058/reboot-loop-all-modes-black-screen-no-login-window-white-cursor/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello I'm having a big issue with my high (No - BSOD) Black Fans running speed on Screen computer and seeking all the help i could get Many thanks in advance This issue started upon the first day of building my new computer I did not care about it due to the fact that it did not occur that often Maybe time a month not more The issue did also only appear when running Alpha games so did not reflect that much about it as it could be memory leaks etc in these Alpha games - Whats the issue Computer freezes and the display turns black with the fans running on highest speed All of the fans Any music game -sound in the background freezes and sounds like Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz This remains until i force a shut down No Minidumps are visible as this is not a bluescreen - Something iv'e noticed and could be worth mention The black screen got worse and more intense after i replaced my screens with a brand new Samsung inch curved display - I tried only a few Black Screen - Fans running on high speed (No BSOD) things thats within my reach Replacing the mems resetting the bios etc Nothing more - When connecting the computer to a low res tv x its working as intended no black screen Black Screen - Fans running on high speed (No BSOD) Here's my spec PSU EVGA PowerSupply PSU SuperNOVA G W CPU Intel Core i - K - threads GHz Ghz Turbo MB Socket Boxed w MB MSI Z Gaming MEM Corsair Vengeance GB DDR PC- MHz CL x GB GFX ASUS Geforce GTX Ti GB DirectCU II OC GTX TI-DC OC- GD Could it be GFX issue Or maybe PSU issue Best regards Andreas Many thanks in advance

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/624653/black-screen-fans-running-on-high-speed-no-bsod/
Relevancy 60.2%

Sorry I'm making quite a high-requiring games - GT GF screen 325M black on NVidia mess in this NVidia GF GT 325M - black screen on high-requiring games forum cause I've already posted identical post in NVidia GF GT 325M - black screen on high-requiring games other thread but nobody answered me yet So I thought the reason of this is that this thread is marked as solved which isn't frankly I think and none is even looking there to check if something new has appeared And I posted there cause my problem is similar to that one I could name my as an extrapolation of that one Well I've got notebook ASUS N JV with CPU Intel Core i and Graphic NVidia GeForce GT M Without an OS I installed it later this OS on the left under my user name At the beginning it looked fine I didn't have black screen - I could see everything on screen move around system etc I installed NVidia driver from CD attached to product And in order to test it I launched TR Legend one of games with very good graphic Looked beautiful and moved fluent until I changed details to maximum Then I was surprised cause it looked worse than on old GF I thought quot somethings wrong quot and started to dig in Nvidia driver settings unfortunately I don't remember what I've changed Big mistake Only effect I got is so that when I start ANY game with good graphics there's only black screen waiting for me Bah One game when I try to launch it gives me such a warning Quote Your CPU type INTEL Pentium-II is below the minimum requirements Your videocard Intel R HD Graphics is not supported Do you want to launch the game anyway Y N So maybe it does mean that I somehow turned off Nvidia permanently so it does not start working when needed as Stormy said many times in that thread I tried many thigs including Digging in Nvidia driver settings more and more in order to find what I've changed Reinstalling Nvidia driver Installing Intel driver from CD though it somehow installed itself maybe Windows downloaded it UNinstalling Intel driver - bad choice effect - black screen all the time Luckily after restart Windows installed VGA so I could install Intel driver again UNinstalling and installing again Nvidia driver Finally tried to restore system to point before this digging in settings of driver Surprisingly - even this didn't help I'm desperate now Windows works but games - not That's not what I have paid for The only step I can think of now is reinstalling whole OS and starting everything from the very beginning But this is ultimately And no more DIGGING Have any clue how to solve it

A:NVidia GF GT 325M - black screen on high-requiring games

Hello VathRas, Welcome to the forums.

FYI - Just because no one has replied, does not mean the post has not been read,

First, Please fill in your system specs here System Specs

Second, don't use drivers from the CD, they don't always work.

Try downloading the latest from here Nvidia Geforce Drivers and install.

Thridly, let us know how you got on.

Lucky

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/100575-nvidia-gf-gt-325m-black-screen-high-requiring-games.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello!

I bought a new pc:

Intel Q6600 @ 2.66GHZ
Asus P5K Premium
4 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix
1 x BFG 8800GTX
Antec p182

I have excellent cable managment etc and decent fans. However, when i OC'ed my CPU to 2.66 i recieve an Asus warning (when running Prime95) saying that the MB is too hot (@ 45C) by the way my cpu is only 48C.

Is this too hot? (for the MB).

I am using Asus Probe to monitor temps...

Cheers!

Alex

A:Motherboard temps too high OCing my new rig!

lol ok this is the thing, OC is very very risky and messes with everything, ok let me make this simple and fast, check air flow, check heat sync, and finaly check location of computer, if all that checks just ask for more help

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/motherboard-temps-too-high-ocing-my-new-rig.89296/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi I have a AMD phenom II x6 1090t, with a Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev 2 cooler and the thermal compound is applied properly. I also have 5 chassis fans.

On idle I normally have temps of 30-38 and when I'm gaming (GTA IV, LFD, COD MW2, BLACK OPS etc) I only hit 50, but when I was playing GTA IV, I finished playing and checked my temps and core temp said I hit 112 Celsius, however I didn't hear the computer get noisy or anything. I was wondering if this is legit or just a false temp because I've heard a few bad things about core temp.

When I use prime95 and other tools I only hit like 50 D:

any help or advice would help me a great deal

A:AMD phenom II x6 1090t high temps

It's not uncommon for third party monitoring software to not recognize current hardware. Does the board come with monitoring software? If so, what temps does it report? You can try HWMonitor, they're usually pretty good about being up to date: CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

Keep in mind, it's never a good idea to run more than 1 temp monitor at a time. It could cause system instability.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/169364-amd-phenom-ii-x6-1090t-high-temps.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hope this is correct place for this...may not be specific Win 7 issue...but it's come up on a new Win 7 installation/setup. Ran a program call Speccy recommended somewhere in Seven forums and noticed what appears to me to be very warm/hot temperatures in my PC box.

While Speccy mainly reports on what specific hardware is in the PC..it also is getting temperature info from the system. The following are what concerns me:

1) cpu is running at 84 degrees Fahrenheit ( AMD Athlon II X4 620 )
2) Graphics card is running at 140 degrees Fahrenheit ( Nvidia GeForce 7600 CT w 256mb )
3) hard drives are running at about 94 degrees Fahrenheit ( Maxtor Sata drives )

Two questions...are these in the normal temp range or are they as they seem to me high ...?...and also is there another way to confirm these are being accurately reported ?

Thanks, TR

A:Are my system temps running too high in new W7 Pro 64 ?

Looks cool to me...

Are those idle temps?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/70251-my-system-temps-running-too-high-new-w7-pro-64-a.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi all
I've got 2 HD5870's in crossfire that have been running fine for about 8 months but now the fans are running very fast after boot. AMD Catalyst is reporting temps of 90-92 degrees and fan speeds of 60% when I have no applications running. I've checked Task Manager and nothing seems out of the norm ( at least checking CPU/RAM usage, that doesn't reflect on GPU usage). I've run a full AVG scan which shows no naughties so any idea's or comments from previous experiences would be appreciated

A:GPU registering high temps at idle

I'd do a visual inspection of the cards, look for dust and dirt on the fans and cooling systems.
If needed use compressed air to remove dust. Possibly outside your house.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/270568-gpu-registering-high-temps-idle.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi guys,

I've noticed that my hard drive temps are quite high these days. Is there anyway I can help them cool? I was thinking of leaving the case open for the summer because I never got temps this high in the winter.

Thanks in advance

A:Hard Drive temps too high

Wow, those are high. What are you using for case ventilation? Usually having fans blow air into and out of the case is a much better solution than leaving the case open. Intake in the front where the drives are, and exhaust out the back usually works best for drive cooling, at least for me.

I used to have an average temp of about 38 for my drives in my old case. I picked up a new one with front fans, and the temps are now 28 to 30C on average. My room temp is usually 20 to 24C.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/86856-hard-drive-temps-too-high.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi thanks for reading I hope this is in the right thread apologies if not intel i k ghz Raedon high and temps PC CPU in good spikes r x Liquid cooling coolermaster tower case This is a strange issue I've checked all my motherboard properties with fans and such set all to turbo and set the mins and max thresholds and nothing has changed What's wrong is the CPU temp on idle after startup and however long afterwards remain high around - C Sometimes hitting C for a short moment The CPU fan speed is around RPM while other fans are about RPM- RPM The strangest part about this is you'd think the temperature would rise while playing a game that takes CPU power but it has quite the opposite effect I boot up say World of Warcraft and it drops to C and remains there throughout but as soon as the game is turned off the temps rise back to C If anyone is able to help or provide insight CPU spikes and high temps in good PC I'd be happy and more than glad to attempt it Please bare in mind I am nowhere near a PC store and lack the funds to attempt any purchases I'm looking for either software tests software of sorts things I could check without spending money I'm computer savvy to an extent so any info needed I can provide Thanks again Eric

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/606859/cpu-spikes-and-high-temps-in-good-pc/