Windows Support Forum

Display email address in outlook 2000 instead of just names when sending

Q: Display email address in outlook 2000 instead of just names when sending

when i send e-mail in Outlook 2000 and select the names of the people i want to email. I just get...yourname (email)...in the TO bar...I was wondering how to display the name and email address all at once. Similar to the way AOL does Please help me!!!!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Display email address in outlook 2000 instead of just names when sending

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Display email address in outlook 2000 instead of just names when sending

Unless you're using your company's global address list, you must have saved the e-mail addresses yourself (either in your personal address book or in Contacts).

If so, the name is just a short identifier for that e-mail address. You can change the names to include the e-mail address by editing it the name:

In Contacts, right-click the contact, click Open.
Change the Full Name line to read:

Contact Name: E-mail address
e.g. John Smith: [email protected]
In the File As line, make sure it says the same as above.
Click Save and Close.

Alternatively, use:
File, Address Book, double-click the addressee, click the Name tab.
Add the e-mail address to the end of the surname and make sure it appears the same in the Display line.

If you're using a global address list, I'm not sure how you'd change it, maybe someone else can jump in and help you?

HTH

Gram

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/display-email-address-in-outlook-2000-instead-of-just-names-when-sending.44169/
Relevancy 91.59%

hello:

i have been trying to fix my email/outlook spam issue.  emails are going out WITH my actual email address, sending emails to people in my contacts, etc.
I also have been getting a ton of spam emails myself.

I use:

-Windows 7 Pro
-64 Bit
-Outlook 2010
-I have our own domain name email address, that is hosted by Frontier

Odd thing:  I changed my password for my email, but my outlook kept sending/receiving with the old password.
When I tried to update  the new password in outlook (which I verified by using the webmail versus outlook), it would not accept it.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

A:email / outlook is sending emails with my email address

Here is my FRST logs:

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 26-06-2016 02
Ran by LS (administrator) on LS-PC (27-06-2016 12:22:27)
Running from C:\Users\LS\Downloads
Loaded Profiles: LS (Available Profiles: LS)
Platform: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Chrome)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSysSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlanext.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\AvrcpService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTDevMgr.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\IPROSetMonitor.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Ready Mode Technology\IRMTService.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\RtkBleServ.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTServer.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver\Application\iusb3mon.exe
(Adobe Systems Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\Brother\BrStMonW.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCtrlCntr.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\BrYNSvc.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\SkypePlugin.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCcUxSys.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\GWX\GWX.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\DropboxOEM\DropboxOEM.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/618396/email-outlook-is-sending-emails-with-my-email-address/
Relevancy 89.87%

I generally work from home, and emails addressed to me at my employer's domain are redirected to my personal email address at my ISP's domain. What I want to do is send mail through my ISP, but I want it to appear as though it came from my employer's domain.

However, when I enter "[email protected]_domain.com" in the From field, the recipient gets an email which says it comes from "[email protected]_ISPs_domain.com on behalf of [email protected]_domain.com".

Can I do anything to change this?

Thanks,

David Farbey,
London UK

Relevancy 89.87%

I have Outlook and two email addresses my primary pop account and a second forwarding address email 2007 Outlook from address, second Sending a which I ask most of my correspondents to use I would like to be able to use Outlook to quot send from quot the second address and to have that address appear as the quot sent from quot Sending from a second email address, Outlook 2007 address when anyone receives a mail from me At present anyone can use the second address and it will arrive in my inbox It s just the quot sent from quot value which is proving difficult to achieve I have tried setting up a new account in account settings but I can t do so with the second address no matter which password I use Can anyone help Thanks in advance Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Mirage Driver Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard MSI P -CD MS- Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 89.87%

When email sent, it goes to Send box, Outlook registers delivery complete, then I get a McAfee VirusScan message indicating that email could not be sent , 530.5.7.0 Authentification required. It indicates to contact online help for email program for more info on the error, or email provider if problem persists.

Has been going on all week. I run a second computer on the same line, same email account, using Outlook 2007, and its working fine. Suggests it isnt an issue with my provider.

Any ideas? Is this an outlook problem, a McAfee problem, a worm or virus? And most importantly, how do I fix it?

A:Outlook 2000 email not sending

Check ALL the account setings between a computer that works and the one that does not.

Tends to suggest to me that your SMTP and POP3 settings may differ re Authentication settings.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-email-not-sending.718510/
Relevancy 89.87%

When email sent, it goes to Send box, Outlook registers delivery complete, then I get a McAfee VirusScan message indicating that email could not be sent , 530.5.7.0 Authentification required. It indicates to contact online help for email program for more info on the error, or email provider if problem persists.

Has been going on all week. I run a second computer on the same line, same email account, using Outlook 2007, and its working fine. Suggests it isnt an issue with my provider.

Any ideas? Is this an outlook problem, a McAfee problem, a worm or virus? And most importantly, how do I fix it?

A:Outlook 2000 email not sending

If you're getting a McAfee message, I'd be inclined to think that it's a McAfee issue. The "Authentication" required may be a setting you need to change in McAfee.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-email-not-sending.718502/
Relevancy 82.56%

Hello I am running Windows Outlook Our hard drive heated up very dusty and after that I was unable to access my In Box indicates unread messages in my Personal Folders When I click 2000 Unable to Outlook Folder/Contacts Book Address not Display in on the In Box the error is quot Unable to display the folder quot Within that set of Personal Folders I can access deleted files Drafts and other subfolders I tried Detect and Repair I tried downloading service pack Also my address book disappeared I was able to find Contacts and print a hard copy of email addresses but Import Export is greyed out My calendar with standing appointments is gone I may have made the problem worse by moving around subfolders between quot Outlook Today Archive Folders quot and Personal Folders I also have since Outlook 2000 Unable to Display Folder/Contacts not in Address Book received more email and so now I do not trust my archive pst or outlook pst to be the best copy Any ideas Salvagable I am thinking of going to Windows and buying Outlook and rebuilding my address book and cutting my losses with email Recommendations Thank you N nbsp

Relevancy 78.69%

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v in through book. Log address spam help email to my every Virus sending address Help. Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Help. Virus sending spam through my email to every address in address book. Log help system svchost exe C WINDOWS System Help. Virus sending spam through my email to every address in address book. Log help svchost exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp Help. Virus sending spam through my email to every address in address book. Log help exe C Program Files PDF Complete pdfsty exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP ProtectTools Security Manager PTHOSTTR EXE C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C WINDOWS SMINST Scheduler exe C Program Files Hp HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C WINDOWS system AccelerometerSt exe C Program Files Lightspeed Systems SecurityAgent satray exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C program files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard IAM bin asghost exe C Program Files Lightspeed Systems SecurityAgent SecurityAgent exe C Program Files Common Files InterVideo RegMgr iviRegMgr exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files PDF Complete pdfsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system rpcnet exe C WINDOWS system mqsvc exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqWmiEx exe C WINDOWS system mqtgsvc exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Lightspeed Systems SecurityAgent SAAlert exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exe C program files trend micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www azusausd k ca us R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http windowsupdate microsoft com O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Credential Manager for HP ProtectTools - DF F DB- C - D - -B D EC - C Program Files Hewlett-Packard IAM Bin ItIEAddIn dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run MsmqIntCert regsvr s mqrt dll O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run SoundMAX C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX Smax exe tray O - HKLM Run PDF Complete quot C Program Files PDF Complete pdfsty exe quot O - HKLM Run PTHOSTTR C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP ProtectTools Security Manager PTHOSTTR EXE Start O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run Persistence C W... Read more

A:Help. Virus sending spam through my email to every address in address book. Log help

Hello and welcome to TSF

Please follow the instruction outlined in our sticky entitled http://www.techsupportforum.com/secu...oval-help.html

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

If there is no response to this post within 72hrs, this thread will be closed.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/help-virus-sending-spam-through-my-email-to-every-address-in-address-book-log-help-307967.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I m using windows live mail with or email addresses the anomaly first occurred in April and now has happened twice yesterday and once address book to from sending someone address my my email this morning this time they are selecting about addresses at a someone sending email to my address book from my address time Nothing appears in my sent mail one of the emails came to me since i m in my own address book the following is the email X-Apparently-To email protected via Fri Jul - X-YahooFilteredBulk Received-SPF pass mta mail ac yahoo com domain of email protected designates as permitted sender X-YMailISG KnbfCMgcZAoXDidODNJxOCs Dp cTyBQNqil F vflMa tR Bu rQqJM jCcTqe YS Ano RvUH YkLM zai D UHiCMyUYXZIaDPGRgLt glUAXiNcF pdI ngShVahqgp wDOINQtGIDRz Ie MvnxdHa k elqgzNk oOONHnEnZhYWC jql JqjR GAEbdH e y l QOoEACeo qAkASwI hF dChu ZQi rU UeV XVdg y aQmMyX f zu VrsdlfeUmmke RoZskqC yBrIIlakxzVCKJwHhfSOosQlaxJKBBYR cnFq p tGXGvQMcTor V T f n OtVb wGQffDCguEyxI cSVKC YNYrUG GKw gri yre jhX LzhnwnHEpj rNzh U NeEEm vE L dbie V WuFHD NhnNIOPzPtdhmZPuC YZNPpM obN y PHAjU f NY Wi rVElwrjH PPbZMM dp LhtWA r aOy iYfu WtlW QPpuHdiT dxp ondUYa oGCHuOf B ob Nj J BfQV LdNIJDDIVv X-Originating-IP Authentication-Results mta mail ac yahoo com from hotmail com domainkeys neutral no sig from hotmail com dkim neutral no sig Received from EHLO col -omc -s col hotmail com by mta mail ac yahoo com with SMTP Fri Jul - Received from COL -W by col -omc -s col hotmail someone sending email to my address book from my address com with Microsoft SMTPSVC Fri Jul - Message-ID lt email protected gt X-Originating-IP From Dick Kautzmann lt email protected gt To email protected Subject Date Fri Jul Importance Normal MIME-Version X-OriginalArrivalTime Jul UTC FILETIME B C CB EC X-Antivirus AVG for E-mail Content-Type multipart mixed boundary quot AVGMAIL- B A quot nbsp

Relevancy 72.67%

Can someone help me to stop this! Someone sends out emails to my contacts with my email address as if it's me doing it, and in the body of the email they are advertising there website and the products they sell, so I guess they stold my email contact and in some way sends there emails as if it's me doing it cause it comes from my email address. How do I stop this?

A:Someone is sending emails out with my email address PLEASE HELP!

Sounds like email spoofing, IMO.Spoofed EmailLouis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/311912/someone-is-sending-emails-out-with-my-email-address-please-help/
Relevancy 72.67%

This company or spammer is sending us spam with our own email address. I have tried to write them that we will file charges or whatever our State Attorney General thinks is best.

But none of the emails or applications on their site will go through.

What can we do besides going along with the State Attorney General.

kovozpuq.com

A:sending us spam with our own email address

hello ,

do not open the messages for that is what started it

block the message

is it thru (outlook) or another mail system

get a good spam blocking software

also listing (e-mails & company address's ) in forums will give the spamers that browse forums looking for address' & company names a link to you or the company

is your company big enough to have an IT tech ?

if so then contact hime to solve this issue for then he will have a kinda lock on the system and what we tell you will be kinda useless

let us know

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/sending-us-spam-with-our-own-email-address-321834.html
Relevancy 72.67%

This is not a thread about me trying to send spam mail to people if it was there are other ways of doing so I have an honest dilemma on my hands I work for a company that makes international sales quite often I have been given the task of finding out a way of sending anonymous email from our offices to potential customers But our office is in SoCal i need these emails to be sent to the recipient as if they were coming Hide for email to sending ip How address from Mexico or Canada or some other country How can I send email from lets say MS Outlook or even a public email account from Hotmail or Yahoo to specific potential customers that are located all around the globe without the real identity of the sender I know there are proxy servers and programs like Hide My IP or whatever but they do not work well I need to send email as if I were in Mexico with a trace coming back to some part of Mexico a specified ip address and with the ability for the recipient to email me back a response and that response gets How to Hide ip address for sending email forwarded back to the real email address or ip address I know its sounds a lot or complicated but if anyone has a solution to this problem i have it would mean the world to me Any and all suggestions are appreciated Thanks nbsp

A:How to Hide ip address for sending email

You can always create fake user on your domain and make it appear as if it came
from [email protected][COLOR="Blue"]yourdomain.com[/COLOR].

If you really need to hide yourdomain.com, then you're into email spamming techniques
and we will not discuss those here. The necessity of this is extremely questionable.
If your recipient is that sensitive, then someone needs -- help.

I would think that international sales would however, be conducted in the language of
the recipient and having staff that is bilingual is always a great asset

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-hide-ip-address-for-sending-email.104686/
Relevancy 72.67%

Not even sure if this should be here.

This AM my web-based Yahoo mail sent a spam to everyone on my contact list. I constantly see others having this happen to them but I do a daily scan with MBAM,SuperAntiSpyware and Windows Essentials and so far the computer LOOKS clean.

I have no idea about the web-based (Yahoo!) mail client, but it wold need an impetus from my computer to go sending crud about, I should think.

Asking Yahoo! about this proved slightly less frustrating that trying to thread a needle while on a vibrating bed.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

A:Email "bot" sending spam from my address

Changing your yahoo email password should help. You may want to change all of your other online passwords as well. Rule of thumb... the longer and more complicated the better. Check out these blogs from Norman. Blog 1 Blog 2Hope this helps!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/454917/email-bot-sending-spam-from-my-address/
Relevancy 72.67%

Suddenly, with no action on my part, 95% of the names in the Outlook email contact list are
MIA (missing in case someone does not understand}. Can anyone tell me how to get them back?
)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/missing-names-in-outlook-address-book.1162310/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello, All!
How do I create a short cut name as in Dan Will for "Daniel Williams" in Outlook 2000? Thanks!

A:Shortcut Names in Outlook 2000

Instead, try typing Will and hit Ctrl+K. It'll bring up anybody with those 4 letters in their name.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/shortcut-names-in-outlook-2000.224932/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi,
I need to configure Internet address management manually. The domain name records are properly set with the domain provider - tested domain with http://mxtoolbox.com and https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com.

There is still an error with the remote web access and the SSL certificate is currently pending activation.

The IAM wizard is gren ticking Exchnage and Internet Router but not the remote web access site. - https://remote.migroupservices.com.au

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sbs-2011-web-address-error-and-not-sending-email.1120331/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi Just noticed today that my email address is being used ot send mail to my address book Im receiving tons of return mail from aol becasue of this I tried changing my aol password and runnnig superantispyware which found infections wehich I my my address someone with sending to contacts emails email cleared The problem is still there I dont know if this is a hijack problem so I ran hijack this here is the report What can I do to resolve this issue Thanks windows sony vaio using google chrome GB hard drive GB memory Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Unknown Windows someone sending emails to my contacts with my email address WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files x Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files x Sony SmartWi Connection someone sending emails to my contacts with my email address Utility CCP exe C Program Files x Sony SmartWi Connection Utility ThirdPartyAppMgr exe C Program Files x Sony SmartWi Connection Utility PowerManager exe C Program someone sending emails to my contacts with my email address Files x Sony SmartWi Connection Utility SmartWi exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Care listener exe C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXE C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows SysWOW Macromed Flash FlashUtil i ActiveX exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files x AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files x AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files x AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - Toolbar AVG Security Toolbar - CCC A -B CA- -B A - F DD - C Program Files x AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run RegistrationReminder quot C Program Files Sony Fi... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/someone-sending-emails-to-my-contacts-with-my-email-address.953250/
Relevancy 71.38%

One of my email address is being 'hijacked'
emails are sent to people in my address book providing a strange link (mostly to pills)
I have run my Norton to clean the virus and tried to clean my history and registry.
But as expected, every time I reboot my PC, the virus comes back.
I have checked your forum and found something similar but the support you provided was specific to the PC and I don't want to follow the same steps and make some ireversable damages.
Please HELP!! This is urgent! I have tried to fix this for months and got few complaints from the people receiving the emails I am not sending purposely!

Details enclosed in the email sent to tech guys support!
Typical attached to the emails sent out using my address - [email protected]
is:
http://www.ciu1.txdrugs.com

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/email-address-sending-links-hijacked-per-virus.962837/
Relevancy 70.52%

Intermittently, Outlook 2007 will crash while sending an email and, needless to say, the email is not sent. However I wanted to know if there is a temp or backup copy of that mail anywhere. I've looked in drafts and it's not there.

I've sometimes typed a very long email and then lost the whole email when Outlook crashes so I just wanted to know if, like Word, there is a temp file that may be created.

Thanks.

A:Outlook 2007- crash while sending email - where does the email go?

Hi cp, welcome to TSG. Do you have Autosave enabled for Outlook? If not, perhaps this link will help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-crash-while-sending-email-where-does-the-email-go.886349/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello, my email address is sending email messages (usually about some pills etc) to everyone in my address book. I of course didn't send them and its anoying and a pain. I have AVG free edition and ran a scan with everything saying no virus. How do i stop this from happening. I did a google search and found this maybe called Rogue email. I can't find a free download or fix to stop this. I am using Outlook. Can you please help thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-email-address-is-hijacked-and-sending-messages-i-didnt-send.936485/
Relevancy 70.52%

My new CRICKET LUMIA 640 wont allow me to send a text to any email addresses? Conversely, I cannot send a text from my laptop to my CRICKET LUMIA 640 using the (my phone number)@sms.mycricket.com) format?
thanks,
Ken

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/444657-cricket-lumia-640-wont-allow-sending-text-email-address.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Yesterday morning I got up and checked email to My download address a link out .exe rapidshare for file a sending a is my email and saw that I had sent out an email with just a link to a rapidshare download inside to everyone on my contacts list My sister opened it up at her work and said that a bunch of porn popups kept coming up and eventually crashed the PC I instantly removed my gmail account from Windows Mail and ran a virus scan which picked up a couple of trojans and ran Malwarebytes and removed a couple infections there This morning I got on checked my email and low and behold another one of these links had been sent out I warned everyone once again and this time deleted my entire Google account I m sure that whatever caused this is still on my system I deleted the email address only to avoid anymore of my family and friends from becoming infected I also ran a cleaner called quot FixSirc quot cause someone told me it could be the Sircam worm or what not I ran in both normal and safe mode and it found no traces on it I really don t want to have to reformat the system if I don t have to so if anyone has any ideas on what this could be that would be awesome My email address is sending out a link to a rapidshare download for a .exe file Thanks for your time

A:My email address is sending out a link to a rapidshare download for a .exe file

Some types of malware will disable Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it first.Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file file and rename it to mysetup.exe.Double-click on mysetup.exe to start the installation.If that did not work, then try renaming and changing the file extension. click this link if you do not see the file extensionRight-click on the mbam-setup.exe file, rename it to mysetup and change the .exe extension to .scr, .com, .pif, or .bat.Then double-click on mysetup.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to begin installation.If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files.Right-click on mbam.exe, rename it to myscan.exe.Double-click on myscan.exe to launch the program.If that did not work, then try renaming and change the .exe extension in the same way as noted above.Double-click on myscan.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to launch the program.If using Windows Vista, refer to How to Change a File Extension in Windows Vista.Be sure to update MBAM through the program's interface (preferable method) or manually download the definition updates and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Then perform a Quick Scan in normal mode and check all items found for removal. Don't forgot to reboot afterwards. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. When done, click the Logs tab and copy/paste the contents of the report in your next reply.Note: MBAM uses Inno Setup instead of the Windows Installer Service to install the program. If installation fails in normal mode, try installing in safe mode. Doing this is usually not advised as MBAM is designed to be at full power when running in normal mode and loses some effectiveness for detection & removal when used in safe mode. For optimal removal, normal mode is recommended so it does not limit the abilities of MBAM. Therefore, after completing a scan it is recommended to uninstall MBAM, then reinstall it in normal mode and perform another Quick Scan.------------------------------------The process of cleaning your computer may require you to temporarily disable some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.NOTE: Before saving MBAM please rename it to zztoy.exe....now save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal i... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/259730/my-email-address-is-sending-out-a-link-to-a-rapidshare-download-for-a-exe-file/
Relevancy 70.52%

This morning my msn email account had letters from family letting me know that my msn address has been sending emails from my account that contain malicious links When that family member clicked on the link it started downloading and could not be stopped until she used control alt delete to shut off the computer Yesterday I had just opened an email account with Gmail and imported my address book Is this related Or maybe is this problem tied to when the gaming system PS had its data hacked a few months back--personal data areas were hacked that included email credit cards and passwords etc Either way I need to find where the problem is and fix it I went to MSN Live book malicious hacked, MSN links email sending address solutions center downloaded and ran their recommended tool to locate problems--a quick scan found nothing I am running Nortons Antivirus that came with my Qwest MSN account My main computer is running XP Media edition bit with service pack Please help me locate MSN email address book hacked, sending malicious links the trouble and MSN email address book hacked, sending malicious links fix this I have sent a warning email to my whole address book from my new Gmail account to hopefully prevent others from getting this

A:MSN email address book hacked, sending malicious links

Update--so far MSN says it sounds like a virus, but nothing was found. We reset the computer to an earlier date, about 8 days earlier, and then Norton's wouldn't run. It had 3 error codes; 3043,1 3040,20011 and 3040,20063. Nortons Fix it didn't work on these codes and after following their recomendations, it still didn't work. Finally uninstalled Nortons and reinstalled. Ran quick scan, found 8 small problems and it fixed those. Ran again as full scan, found 4 more concerns and automatically repaired those as well.

Ran Microsoft Safety Scanner for full scan- nothing found. Ran SpyBot search and destroy--nothing found.

Talked to Qwest, because they were the number Norton's sent me too (Qwest provides my DSL). Qwest took the info and looked at my email account. They noticed the virus links all end in /world.html and many have more in common like modules/Search/world.html Qwest is looking into that, but who knows if they will find where this started? Qwest did say that copies of email sent from my MSN account were being sent to another account, my husband's email. We checked his account- non of my emails are there, except the spam email with the virus link.

This makes me worry--is someone intercepting my email? Maybe I didn't understand. My husband's email is on my account as an alternate in case something happens.
I have not had a chance to contact Gmail yet. It seems like more than a little bit of a coincindence that my address book is being used to send virus link emails just a few hours after I started a gmail account, transfered my msn addresses to gmail and linked the accounts so gmail would forward to msn.

Does any of this extra info give you an idea of what has really happened to my msn account? Should I be worried that someone is actively phishing for info by intercepting copies of my email? I have gone to a different computer and changed many of my passwords. I have alerted my bank and credit card companies too. Or maybe it is just a simple one time stolen password to spread the virus with no further intent. I'd really like to know how I can be sure what has happened and if it is safe to use my email and main computer again.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/405650/msn-email-address-book-hacked-sending-malicious-links/
Relevancy 70.09%

How can I change the display name of an email in Outlook 2003 inbox? So, for example, if "[email protected]" sends me an email, my inbox may display, in the "from" column, "Joe Smith". But, with the same email address, it might display just "Joe". Same issue with non-AOL emails. One of my main clients has both an AOL and non-AOL address he uses, and his two email addresses show up as five different people in my inbox, in various forms ("joe", "joe smith", "[email protected]", etc.).

I'd like to change the display names of the two email addresses so they are the same (e.g., "Joe Smith"), and thus would sort and group together when I choose to sort by "from".

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

John

A:Outlook - changing inbox display names

Hi johnbrowning

Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums!

Did you try changing the Display Name field in the Contacts window?
You can add several e-mail addresses in one Contact window.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-changing-inbox-display-names.924929/
Relevancy 70.09%

I imported my Contacts from WLM to Outlook 2016.
In the Address Book it has assigned Display names identical to the email addresses (it didn't ask!)
I would like them to be the same as the Full (real) names.
It appears I can edit them one-by-one but for >200 that's a pain.
Is there a way to change them globally?
Thanks.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/75826-display-names-contacts-outlook-2016-a.html
Relevancy 70.09%

For the past few months, many (not all) of the e-mails that I receive in Outlook 2000 have blank "From", "Subject" and "Received" lines, so I have no idea who they're coming from. Does anybody else have this problem? Does anybody know how it can be fixed? I have tried to reinstall Outlook, but that hasn't worked.

Relevancy 69.66%

All my contacts within my Yahoo Email Address Book are getting a Bogus Emails Book Address Virus Keeps Email to Entire Sending bogus email Email Virus Keeps Sending Bogus Emails to Entire Address Book with either no title or just a Email Virus Keeps Sending Bogus Emails to Entire Address Book name in the title and then just a link in the body of the email that usually contains the word viagra or the word quot love quot or quot lo ve quot etc in the link I ve downloaded antivirus programs inluding MS Shield and Norton Antivirus and they often find a Trojan or other files that they clean up but after a few days I get emails from my friends saying they are getting spam virus email from me again DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Tous at on Thu Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV Norton AntiVirus On-access scanning enabled Updated E A - - -B - C C F Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Broadcom ASFIPMon AsfIpMon exe C Program Files Microsoft Small Business Email Virus Keeps Sending Bogus Emails to Entire Address Book Business Contact Manager BcmSqlStartupSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k hpdevmgmt C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system lxducoms exe C Program Files Common Files Mcafee McSvcHost McSvHost exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfevtps exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C WINDOWS system StacSV exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Trusted Drive Manager TdmService exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C WINDOWS system fxssvc exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfefire exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C Program Files DellTPad Apoint exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Services Manager Docmgr bin WavXDocMgr exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp SecureUpgrade exe C Program Files SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM stsystra exe C WINDOWS system KADxMain exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files Lexmark - Series ezprint exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files DellTPad ApMsgFwd exe C Program Files Lexmark - Series lxdumon exe C Program Files DellTPad HidFind exe C Program Files DellTPad Apntex exe C Program Files HTC HTC Sync Application Launcher Application Launcher exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exe C PROGRA Webshots Webshots scr C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe C Program Files Common Files Teleca Shared CapabilityManager exe C Program Files Common Files Teleca Shared logger exe C Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL K... Read more

A:Email Virus Keeps Sending Bogus Emails to Entire Address Book

Hi,Welcome to Bleeping Computer. My name is m0le and I will be helping you with your log.Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Options box to the right of your topic title and selecting Track This Topic.

Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.

Please reply to this post so I know you are there.The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day after that then I will close the topic.Once I receive a reply then I will return with your first instructions.Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/359967/email-virus-keeps-sending-bogus-emails-to-entire-address-book/
Relevancy 69.66%

Without any input by me, Outlook email contacts only has my Skype names. I notice that all of a sudden the account is linked to Skype.
How do I get back my Outlook contact list?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-email-contacts-only-has-skype-names.1162321/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello.

I was trying to configure Word 2000 to send email, but I can't seem to find the means to configure the bloody thing. I have tried help files, but wasn't much help.

Anybody plz?

Thanks.

A:Microsoft Word 2000 aka MS Word 2000 - Sending Email - Need Help Configuring

Word itself does not send (or receive) e-mail messages. You may configure Word to be your e-mail editor, but it still requires an e-mail program (such as MS Outlook) to send messages.

You can send e-mails from within Word by using File, Send To, Mail Recipient (or Mail Recipient as Attachment), but this still uses Outlook to do the sending and receiving.

Gram

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-word-2000-aka-ms-word-2000-sending-email-need-help-configuring.91776/
Relevancy 69.23%

Good morning, people,

One of my users here is having a wierd issue with her Outlook program...Every time she sends an email out, a .txt file of that email is sent as an attachment to that email.

So an email saying, "Greetings!", has the text file attached that says, "Greetings!".

Any ideas?

A:Outlook sending a copy of email w/email

Must be set to send in both plain text and HTML? But I thought in that case that it was done the other way around...

Turn off one or the other in the E-mail options, would be my guess.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-sending-a-copy-of-email-w-email.49669/
Relevancy 69.23%

I recently moved and got an email address from  google.  My Microsoft 2010 Outlook email still has the old IP address and service provider (Fairpoint).  I need to change my Microsoft Outlook setup to use the new Neatgrear 45 Router
thru Time Warner Cable.  I cannot find instructions no how to make the change.  Any help

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/436e77bc-6572-4d48-8fa7-af8676797d86/how-to-reconfigure-ms-outlook-from-old-email-ip-and-address-to-new-gmail-address?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 68.8%

I have recently installed Win and Office on my laptop At first I had no problems sending receiving email from Outlook from all of my accounts Recently however I receive the following error message quot The TCP IP connect was unexpectedly terminated by the server Account quot quot quot quot Error Code x ccc f It matters not from which account I attempt to send email--it just won t go out Incidentally I have no trouble receieving mail just sending--every damn time I went weeks without any problems then suddenly last night it just stopped sending mail like the Postal Service going on strike The only thing I noted was that the first denial came from attempting to send a document originally opened in Word--not Outlook quot Compose New quot --to an email recipient My ISP is either Road Runner cable at home or AT amp T Worldnet dial-up while on the road I have email accounts with Yahoo as well from my own hosted domain Suffice to say it matters not which ISP or account I use Similarly whether I compose it in Word plain text or Microsoft Outlook Rich Text the email will simply not leave sending 2000--problem Outlook my outbox--same error message Any Outlook 2000--problem sending help with trouble shooting advice would Outlook 2000--problem sending be greatly appreciated Drew nbsp

Relevancy 68.8%

I have a user that is running Outlook 2000. She can send attachemnts from Outlook with no issues. If she is in Excel (or any other application that allows sending) and sends the spreadsheet as an attachment, it is delivered to the receipient and also a copy goes into her Inbox with the message "This has not been Sent."

Since the same occurs regardless of using Excel, MS Word or Navision (our Accouting software) I would assume there is someting in Outlook I have overlooked.

Any ideas?

A:Sending Attachments with Outlook 2000

Weird, Knox. And my first thought is that it's not Outlook. Never heard of it, can't find it in a Google. So, either the message isn't EXACT or it's not Outlook. OR she created a Rule that's sour.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sending-attachments-with-outlook-2000.384949/
Relevancy 68.37%

I m fairly new to XP having installed the Pro upgrade about weeks ago from SE Last night I attempted to send email to my boss using outlook I included an excel attachment When I sent my mail outlook successfully sent a short email to my brother than hung not 2000 mail Outlook large sending up on the mail to my boss - giving me the following quot the TCP IP Outlook 2000 not sending large mail connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server quot my account info and then quot Error x ccc f quot To make this short I can send short emails less than about charectors but I cannot send long emails such as wordy reports or emails with attachments I ve tried excel jpgs txt etc All was running fine as of last Weds The one thing I think could have altered the system environment is the installation of IIS last weekend I ve look to see if something there would be limiting the size of an email message but can find nothing I have two PC s connected to a DSL modem via a linksys router However the other PC running SE has no email problems I uninstalled and then reinstalled outlook and ran MS upgrade wizard to bring it to date I also played with the time out settings and breaking messages into blocks - to no avail I also checked on Microsoft - I did find a few articles addressing the above error but none specifically related to my problem I also checked with my ISP who saw no problems with my accounts or sub-accounts Any suggestions Bill nbsp

A:Outlook 2000 not sending large mail

Have you got Nortons AV software running, and is it scanning outgoing e-mail?

If yes, disable scanning of outgoing mail.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-not-sending-large-mail.191470/
Relevancy 68.37%

I use Office 2000 (with Windows 2000), and have it pulling in mail from two different internet accounts. I would like to choose which account I _send_ from. I know I have done it with Office XP, but I cannot upgrade my OS. In the Office 2000 help, it lists a couple options (a couple places where there should be a "Send Using" option, depending on what I am using to edit messages) however there is no Send Using option when I look in those places. Someone else told me there's a service pack that will fix the problem, but I've installed all available updates, and no luck.

Thanks!
-abby

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-sending-from-multiple-accounts.281767/
Relevancy 67.94%

I have had to reinstall pc due to it going at a crawl!!

After installing Outlook 2002, I can not get Outlook to auto fill the email address field when I start to type an email address in it.

The address book is there and in tacked after copying the outlook.pst file back to its original location after install.

How do I get Outlook to autofill?

Also when I click the 'TO' button in the new email window, it says that there is no address book!
but when I click the address book icon in the main Outlook window there are email address there?!

Any ideas how I can get this to work correctly again.

A:reinstalled pc, now create email in Outlook 2002 does not auto fill email address like before

When you did the re-install, did you erase/format the hard drive before the re-install? If you did and did not save the Outlook auto fill file, then the all the auto fills you had are gone. Did you import the pst file into outlook?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/311040/reinstalled-pc-now-create-email-in-outlook-2002-does-not-auto-fill-email-address-like-before/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hello I've (outlook email back changing address and 2013) email to server put just found a pst file with all my old email I'd like changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) to put them back on the server hotmail but before doing that I've seen that some of them were not recived or sent to my actual address hotmail com but to an old one infinito it So I was thinking to export them from outlook to CSV modify that address into the new one and then import them back on outlook The problem is that when I export them to CSV in that file they don't have the date received or sent and so when I get them back on changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) outlook they miss that info Can anyone help me doing this I've been told that VBA macro should be useful for this but having a look in it I have no idea of what I sould do Ah instead of outlook I can also use thunderbird if it's easier with it but then I'd have to convert that pst file Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/changing-email-address-and-put-email-back-to-server-outlook-2013-a-1159385.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I'll bet you have not heard this one before. I was attempting to send an email to a potential client. Everything seemed to work well except that it was returned. The problem was that the address was changed somewhere. His name is spelled with a j but somewhere along the line, it was changed to a k and so there was no such person and therefore was returned to me.

#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##rfc822;

What could have happened? This is a new one on me.

A:outlook 2007 changed email address so email was returned

Hi.

Did you get a message similar with these?
----------------------------------------------
Hotmail:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

-----------------
Windows Live mail:

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/207707-outlook-2007-changed-email-address-so-email-returned.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have Microsoft Outlook of Ability E-mail Outlook 2000 in Sending Loss running under WIndows Ultimate SP -bit The machine is HP Intel Pentium GHz I Loss of E-mail Sending Ability in Outlook 2000 know that Outlook is not the best choice for W but this is what the person installed on it who did the Loss of E-mail Sending Ability in Outlook 2000 upgrade I upgraded in April because I had Windows XP SP and the support was ending so I was concerned about virus vulnerability Until a couple of weeks ago I was able to live Loss of E-mail Sending Ability in Outlook 2000 with it Just two days ago I engaged in a -hour online chat with my cable ISP because the Outlook was receiving messages fine but would not send them because it said the message rejected you as the sender This was peculiar because the successful reading of the server showed the passwords for all defined e-mail accounts were OK At the end of the chat we seemed to have achieved a fix to this Shortly after the chat ended however Outlook changed its behavior yet again and now when I click Send Receive it completely ignores the Outbox altogether and the tasks under Details do not even include any attempt at Sending for any of the accounts I think something has infected it Is there malware out there that has this effect and is there a remedy Or is this a known side-effect of the incompatibility between Outlook and Windows

A:Loss of E-mail Sending Ability in Outlook 2000

Hi,
If you are not tied to Outlook I'd recommend you try one of the other [free] email clients. I use and recommend Thunderbird. It's compatible with W7 and the newer OSs as you upgrade your system. Outlook is up to 2013 now and I doubt that they are doing much to support 2000
Keep us posted

Dick

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/548298/loss-of-e-mail-sending-ability-in-outlook-2000/
Relevancy 67.51%

I monitor an email group using Outlook for applcation support here at the office Sometimes when I respond to an email that was sent by another user and also replay to the group server the main group server rejects it and says I am not sending plain text I do have Outlook set to Solved: Outlook Not Text 2000 Plain Sending send pain text Under quot Options quot quot Mail Format quot I have quot plain text quot selected When Solved: Outlook 2000 Not Sending Plain Text this happens it is when I am responding to an email that someone else has sent to the group His email was accepted by the server so it Solved: Outlook 2000 Not Sending Plain Text was obviously quot Plain text quot but something is happening when I reply to it that adds something to convert it from plain text or at least the email server thinks it is no longer plain text This is a private group and not a Yahoo group or such as that Does anyone have a clue as to what might be happening here nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-2000-not-sending-plain-text.304650/
Relevancy 67.51%

Outlook 2007, personal/archieve folder files does not display file names - How do i correct the problem so the files will display names vs just the file size.

A:Outlook 2007, personal/archieve folder files does not display file names

Hi, Please go through this link which might help you:-https://wikis.pepperdine.edu/display/ITHELP/Creating+and+Managing+Personal+Folders+in+Outlook+2007For further help please reply.Thanks and Regards Deepa_REdit: Changed bit.ly link to actual URL to remove perception of link obfuscation and increase link transparency. ~ Queen-Evie

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/461414/outlook-2007-personalarchieve-folder-files-does-not-display-file-names/
Relevancy 67.08%

ISSUE

2 PCs, 1 Router, 1 DSL modem

Outlook 2003
MS Exchange client
Windows XP Pro SP2
VPN Client Connection to corprate network

They can recieve emails fine

But when they try to send them, the emails appear to just sit in the Outbox. If you close and open Outlook. The Outbox is empty, but the email was never sent.

I belive the issue is with the router or the ISP. This is not an SMTP (port 25) issue, since they are using MS Exchange client to send and recieve the emails and they are on a VPN connection.
The VPN connection is working fine since they are able to recieve MS exchange email without a problem.

any ideas?

A:Outlook MS Exchange not sending email

the server space quota has been exceeded.
my co. has a max of 450.
at some point you'll be warned.
next if you reach another quota level, you'll be stopped from sending
if you exceed the absolute max you wont be able to send or receive.
need to archive mail.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-ms-exchange-not-sending-email.657537/
Relevancy 67.08%

I have a worksheet that I'm working on for work. It shows a list of trucks with different insurances and expiration dates. I'm far from savvy using excel and I need help creating a code that will alert myself and one other person if a trucks insurance is about to expire.

A:Sending an email with outlook through excel

Hi there, welcome to the board!

So, this is a loaded question. Let's first get all the information out on the table, then we'll be able to give you directions on how to best solve this.

See if I understand this correctly. You have a spreadsheet. This spreadsheet is located on your desktop computer. In this workbook you have a worksheet which contains data. The data is a list of trucks in some range (not yet specified), difference insurance information (not specified) and their expiration dates (in a range not yet specified). So from this we don't know the workbook name, worksheet name, data range where this data lies, nor a sample of the data housed in this mysterious range. In not trying to go overboard, can you please give us some specifics about this missing information?

Once we know the above information we'll know where we're starting from. This is only half the equation. The other half is what you actually want done. Also, this second part is easier if you fully define the first part. In other words, to properly describe an end point (e.g. solution) it's best to have a well documented/defined starting point (e.g. problem).

Let's say, for arguments sake (since we're not very well defined at the moment), that what you're looking for in a solution is to notify you + 1 other in the event of these expiration dates coming close to the current system date. Some questions I would ask is:

When should this list of expiration dates be checked?
Should this list be checked even if the file isn't open?
Should these notifications be in the way of emails?
What if previous notices have been sent out, should there be a limit?

These are some of the questions which should be answered, but more importantly they should give you an idea of what we're after.

My assumptions up to this point are as such:

Using Excel 2010
Using Outlook 2010
No need to logon to Outlook (opens without needing a password)
Send emails based on a button press (or other manual action)
If email previously created then do not create another one
Track when emails were sent

If you want anything different from this it must be specified in detail.

Let us know if you have any questions.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sending-an-email-with-outlook-through-excel.1147446/
Relevancy 67.08%

I am using Windows XP and Outlook 2003. Recently some emails have become stuck in my outbox and appear to be trying to send but never leave my send box -- yet the recipients report receiving the email over and over -- sometimes reporting over 25 times until they call to say "stop it already"!!! I have eventually had to delete the message to stop it from sending. Most of these messages have attachments, but not always. Please help before my friends and colleagues ban me!!

Relevancy 67.08%

I get this error when I try to send an email using outlook:

No, Server Error:

Code:
505, Error Number: 0x800CCC87
I have searched on google to see about a remedy. No luck.

Anyone ever heard of this or have any suggestion.

I use Windows XP and Office 2000 professional.

Thank You,
Michael

A:Error sending outlook email

is the smtp server address entered correctly?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-sending-outlook-email.677374/
Relevancy 67.08%

Receiving email by OS6.0 is fine - I have an ADSL line, and until recently, all email sending and receiving has been totally seamless. Increasingly, however, the outgoing email has 'stuck', with the message "An unknown error has occurred. Protocol: SMTP, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C0131". I close down other programs, disconnect and re-connect the ADSL line, and finally have to re-boot before the emails will send. Because it's getting progressively worse, the thought of a virus crosses my mind, but I have no other symptoms, and have current Norton Live Update and Firewall protection. I have upgraded memory to 511Mb, on a PentiumIII(?) system, and no other programs fall over!! I have discussed the problem with my ISP, who feel it is not a server problem. (Huh!!). I've looked through other problems on the site, and can't see one exactly matching, and wonder if anyone can help please? Liz

Relevancy 66.22%

My PC seems to be compromised PC email - sending outlook unwanted sending unwanted emails whenever Outlook is started I have determined this from bounce messages which have been returned I can see from the transcript that PC sending unwanted email - outlook compromised the original emails were sent from my PC to my ISP's mail server so the bounce messages are not as a result of spoofed from or reply to headers I've not received any alerts from AVG and Zonealarm has not requested outgoing access for any new programs so I am assuming that the existing Outlook authorisation in Zonealarm is allowing the emails out This would seem to be verified by the X-Mailer header showing Microsoft Office Outlook Nothing is recorded in my sent items I have temporarily closed the outgoing SMTP port in my hardware firewall to prevent any further emails from being sent Logfile of random's system information tool PC sending unwanted email - outlook compromised written by random random Run by Brian at - - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack System drive C has GB free of GB Total RAM MB free Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Depositit Automated Backup srvany exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C Program Files Depositit Automated Backup JRE bin javaw exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system crypserv exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI SAgent exe C Program Files HP Web Jetadmin hpwebjetd exe c Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files HP Web Jetadmin hpwebjetd exe C Program Files VMware VMware Server vmware-authd exe C Program Files Common Files VMware VMware Virtual Image Editing vmount exe C WINDOWS system vmnat exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA MI F webtool exe C WINDOWS system vmnetdhcp exe C Program Files VMware VMware Server vmserverdWin exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exe C Program Files Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync Wcescomm exe C Program Files Office Office ONENOTEM EXE C PROGRA MI AA rapimgr exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Office Office WINWORD EXE c Program Files Microsoft Works WkDStore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Brian Desktop RSIT exe Z Downloads Brian exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk ig hl en R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - B CA - A - D -A DF- BB - no file O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java j... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/pc-sending-unwanted-email-outlook-compromised-307594.html
Relevancy 66.22%

A particular user on Exchange server 2003 gets this error when sending external email:

You do not have permission to send to this recipient.
server name.domain.local #5.7.1 smtp;554 5.7.1
[email protected] unknown.

Have compared the settings to a working one, and all look OK. We also tried recreating the user profile and email address but it still doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

A:Outlook account not sending external email

As you got the error back from the server, there is nothing wrong with the client or Outlook. It is probably some setting on the server side, blocking this specific computer, user or recipient.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/outlook-account-not-sending-external-email.90720/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi,

I run outlook 2003 on a win xp sp2 system. I have recently been unable to send emails from outlook. I appear to be properly set up with pop3 to my yahoo mail account.

When I try and send or forward an email from outlook, it appears to leave the outbox and appears in the sent items folder. However it doesn't appear in my yahoo mail box either in the inbox of sent to my yahoo account or the sent items if sent to another account.

Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it please?

Will

A:Outlook 2003 - problem sending email

First, you need all the Outlook 2003 updates downloaded and installed. There are at least three of them. Use the Office Updates header.
Then you need to look at the help site at Yahoo regarding outlook 2003 installs.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/outlook-2003-problem-sending-email.98393/
Relevancy 66.22%

I have a problem on a friends Laptop
Windows 7
outlook 2003

He types a new email and the cursor stops and locks
after a while its free again , and he continues to type the email and sends

BUT
all thats sent is the text up to when the cursor stopped the first time
BUT
its also intermittent.
the cursor still stops while i was there but all the email was sent
so i could not reproduce

I have stopped Norton checking email
Stopped autosave
made sure send and receive set to 5 minutes
the cursor still stops

Any ideas ?

A:Outlook 2003 not sending complete email

MS says Word 2003 not totally compatible with Windows7, however try running in Outlook-Safe and let's see if it's an add-on problem. Obviously use HTML.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f369/outlook-2003-not-sending-complete-email-845970.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I use Outlook and from time to time send myself emails to follow OUTLOOK 2003 delayed email sending not up on at a later date Sometimes days or months using the delayed feature under options Recently I have noticed that some of OUTLOOK 2003 not sending delayed email my emails are not sending when I planned for them to Today I realized that a possible problem is that if while in my Outbox I re-read a delayed email even if I hit the send button afterward or even simply highlight to view in the preview pane the status icon changes from one of being quot sent quot the envelope has the motion lines to one OUTLOOK 2003 not sending delayed email that looks like an open envelope with a letter in front of it I did a test email and sure enough that seems to distinguish whether it will send on delay or not And no matter if I re send the email it will remain in this limbo status Anyway long story short how do I fix this and get the email sending Thank you nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-not-sending-delayed-email.991084/
Relevancy 66.22%

Outlook checks on several email accounts for me at one time I have email Outlook sending???? check default before selected a default email to send emails with but if I am in another email accounts folder it sends them from that accounts email address This means that if I forget to check what account I am in I can end up sending emails from a few different email Outlook default email check before sending???? addresses I have I end up getting replies to emails in the wrong inbox because they reply to the email I sent the original message from Is there anyway to get Outlook to query me about emails I send that are not from the default account So if I wasn t in the default account Outlook would ask me if I really wanted to send it from whatever account I am in Outlook default email check before sending???? Hopefully that would prompt me Outlook default email check before sending???? to switch to the proper account I just emailed my boss from my admin account on a blog I own I wish I hadn t done that because now she might ask me about it Even worse she may want to get involved with my work on it nbsp

Relevancy 66.22%

Hi
I hope you can help me!
I am experiencing an error when sending certain emails from my Outlook Express 6.

I can send a mail to myself, however some addresses i can't mail to.
Here is the error message i get & the message remains in my Outbox.

An unknown error has occurred. Subject ' ', Account: 'pop.orangehome.co.uk', Server: 'smtp.orangehome.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 Error: Message content rejected <aeb18d4cda9ec71568544816931cf2c5>', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

Many thanks

wf

A:Email Problem Sending From Outlook Express

Content error might be due to HTML format.
Or some bad words in the mail.
Or an attachment that the server won't allow to mail?

Microsoft has a bunch of possible causes of Error Number: 0x800CCC69, perhaps you can nail something specific by googling.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/159856/email-problem-sending-from-outlook-express/
Relevancy 66.22%

I have recently ran into a few problems with Outlook express 6.0. I can recieve emails but I am not able to send them. This program was working flawlessly up untill a few days ago. I have no idea why or how this happened. I have contacted my ISP and Microsoft with no success. It seems they both blame the other company, hehe. I have 3 different email addresses on there and none of them will send emails. This is also the case on my desktop computer, I can go directly to the websites who host email and I can successfully send and recieve with all the email accounts?!?! What the *$#& is going on?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Relevancy 66.22%

On a dark day a few Outlook Email After Reinstall In 2003 Xp Sending weeks ago my hard drive crashed completely forcing me to reinstall Windows XP Home Edition Since then I have been unable to get Outlook to work properly I can receive mail but can't send mail When running quot test account settings quot the error message reads quot Send test email message Unable to send test Message Please verify the E-mail Address field quot Here's what I've done so far - checked and double-checked the input information e-mail address server addresses etc for Sending Email In Outlook 2003 After Xp Reinstall typos- called our ISP which is Verizon They tell me it's not their problem it's a software thing Fine - loaded the various XP and MS Office updates including Service Pack and also the SP that goes to Office I have looked on BC for a similar problem but haven't found any with a solution that fits though some sound close and I've tried Any suggestions would be REALLY appreciated by this non-techie

A:Sending Email In Outlook 2003 After Xp Reinstall

Silly question, but you have tried to send mail to someone else or to yourself?

Don't bother with the "Test" function in Outlook - it often fails for no particular reason.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/149198/sending-email-in-outlook-2003-after-xp-reinstall/
Relevancy 66.22%

we changed our internet company and now i can't send emails through outlook express. does anyone know what i can do to fix it?

A:Trouble with sending email through outlook express

Did you change your account settings in Outlook to match the information for the new ISP?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/trouble-with-sending-email-through-outlook-express.150238/
Relevancy 66.22%

When one of my users attempts to send email, he's getting the error "an unexpected error has occurred" He is able to receive email and read it normally.

Any ideas? He's using Windows XP Pro and Office 2003 SP2.

Thanks!

A:Error sending email in Outlook 2003

Does the program then close - that is, does this error cause a crash? Or is he just unable to send email?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-sending-email-in-outlook-2003.648055/
Relevancy 66.22%

I am travelling internationally over the next 3 months. When I connect through the internet using hotel services, I can receive email, but can not send. I have an msn.com email address, using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP, Service Pack 2. Currently, I am connected to a D-Link Wireless ADSL2+ Router, and I think it may be blocking the Outgoing Server (SMPT) port 25. I have taken the action to change the port to 587. I have gotten email to send with this setting, but email can still hang up in the outbox...no pattern yet on when it hangs up and when it doesn't. Any suggestions on my actions so far or actions I should take? Thanks.

Relevancy 66.22%

A couple of weeks ago my Outlook started freezing up after I sent an email In general the machine was acting after 2007 email an freezes Outlook sending like it had a bug Outlook 2007 freezes after sending an email or at minimum a conflict with my virus detection I was running Avast Free at the time But assuming nothing wrong there and considering the machine was overall acting sluggish I ran a MalwareBytes scan and a SpyBot scan I also did a chkdsk of my year old hard drive as well as a defrag I went into my mail and did some housekeeping storing my old email messages under separate yearly folders both Inbox and Sent items Whether these folders are Open or Closed within Outlook makes no difference Hard drive is about full I have upgraded memory to GB from GB thinking it would help overall performance of the machine it didn t appear to and had no impact on the Outlook freezing issue This week I have worked with nasdaq of Bleeping Computer to insure my machine was clean of bugs My logs are clean Outlook freezing occurs if it s the only program running or with other programs running The freezeup occurs when an email reply or new email is sent I have followed some of the Microsoft recommendations and deleted both the Word Normal template and the NormalEMail templates and allowed Outlook and Word to rebuild them That didn t work I have not rebuilt my profiles as they have not been modified in any way to cause the issue especially since the machine has been bug free for at least since Christmas I have not tried starting Outlook in Safe Mode As the Outlook freezing problem originally began to surface in late February I have installed and uninstalled Avast Avira and MS Defender As the problem seemed to start or escalate with MS Defender I removed it and have ended up back to Avast In most cases I used the removal programs for those products When Outlook freezes I have to do a Ctrl-Alt-Delete to bring up Windows Task Manager running XP Pro SP and end the task Quite often I notice CPU usage at more often a result of the searchindexer exe process being the major contributor Waiting a few seconds or minutes makes no difference to Outlook becoming usable again I have also thought about doing a Repair Install but am concerned about the loss of updates So am at wits end and looking for advice as to solving this issue Thanks in advance to anyone who can help shed light on how to resolve this problem

A:Outlook 2007 freezes after sending an email

Hi

Does it only freeze when sending but receives mail normally?

If so,
Go to TOOLS > SEND RECEIVE > SEND RECEIVE SETTINGS > SHOW PROGRESS
Select the Errors tab.

Are there any errors listed?
James

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/447051/outlook-2007-freezes-after-sending-an-email/
Relevancy 66.22%

I am running windows with outlook and it is sending out junk email from my account to all of my contacts I reformatted my computer and reinstalled everything and list to my Outlook on email out everyone contact sending it worked fine for two weeks and now again it is doing it again Here is my hijackthis log Logfile of Trend Micro Outlook sending out email to everyone on my contact list HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files x Intel Intel R Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch HPMSGSVC exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP On Screen Display HPOSD exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgui exe C Program Files x Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBWebConnector QBWebConnector exe C Program Files x Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions QBW EXE C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exe C Program Files x CyberLink YouCam YCMMirage exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer IELowutil exe C Windows SysWOW NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbarUser exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com HPNOT R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar Preserve R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com HPNOT R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http g msn com HPNOT R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO URLRedirectionBHO - B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C PROGRA MICROS Office URLREDIR DLL O - BHO Bing Bar Helper - d ce e -f a- - e- dc f c f - quot C Program Files x Microsoft BingBar BingExt dll quot file missing O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - Toolbar Bing Bar - dcb -df - - - fa b f - quot C Program Files x Microsoft BingBar BingExt dll quot file missing O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run IAStorIcon C Program Files x Intel Intel R Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe O - HKLM Run HPConnectionManager C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Connection Manager HPCMDelayStart exe O - HKLM Run HP Quick L... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-sending-out-email-to-everyone-on-my-contact-list.1097446/
Relevancy 66.22%

Some, but not all, email coming from my same email domain, goes into the junk folder. I have scanned and repaired my ost and archive pst files. I also used a 3rd party tool to delete the base junk mail rule, so that when outlook closed and re-opened, it recreated it. Neither has worked. I also uninstalled office and reinstalled. I only have the problem on one computer. If I log into a different computer and start outlook, let it sync my inbox, I don't get the same problem. I also deleted all my rules and recreated them. Google searches have not yielded a result, perhaps I'm using the wrong keywords. Anyone seen this?

XP Pro
Office Enterprise 07
Exchange 03

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/271860/outlook-07-sending-some-domain-email-to-junk/
Relevancy 66.22%

Just like the title says, when I send email it exits the outbox as if it were being processed properly, it disapppears, but it never makes it to the "sent items". As such, I have no record of the email, and I cannot tell if it made it to the recipient. I did a couple test emails to other accounts I have and the email arrived, but I do not know if this happens in every case. Does anyone know why this would happen? The "save email I send in sent items folder" option is still checked, and I have unchecked and checked it again to see if that helps, but it does not. Any suggestions? It just started happening out of the blue. No new software installations, etc.

A:When Sending in Outlook 2003 Email Disappears

Tools-->Options, Email options. Make sure "Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder is checked". Also, if you have messages in other folders BESIDES your inbox, maybe the sent message is there instead, which will happen if you have (under Advanced Email options) the "In folders other than inbox..." checked.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/when-sending-in-outlook-2003-email-disappears.391739/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi guys heres one that is driving me nuts an email account is set up with an isp here its btconnect com so the email one email address 2 email aliases on Outlook Using is say email protected now joe has two email aliases on his account e g email protected and email protected now when joe accesses his account through outlook it obviously checks the btconnect account and sends the mail to Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address the correct alias but it cant seem to do it what happens is it logs on checks one alias then the server errors whilst checking the other as it is still logged on i assume to the main btconnect mail account and so errors out e g email protected works and roofing co uk errors Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address out i would like to find Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address a way to check flooring first and roofing after but cant figure it out someone suggested using identities in outlook express but isnt outlook the better program and surely there is some kind of feature for this problem usually after it gets its bearings it is then happy and says send receive complete but after a couple of tries and leaving an error message at the bottom of the screen x cc f as it is trying to check the two accounts on the same email address at the same time any ideas anyone i am even willing to try thunderbird instead just the managers like the calender etc in outlook nbsp

A:Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address

still no ideas on this one.
maybe using rules in outlook would help.
I could just check mail from the BT account
e.g. [email protected] and filter the mail for the aliases into the corresponding mail box, but how then if a mail is written in outlook could it be send from the correct account.
e.g [email protected] or [email protected] rather than the mail appearing as though it was sent from [email protected] , wow outlook is confusing stuff lol.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-using-2-email-aliases-on-one-email-address.288986/
Relevancy 65.36%

Hey there I m a newbie with a big thorn in my side so I hope you can help I just recently updated to Office though issue 2007 authentication Outlook sending email still Outlook 2007 sending email authentication issue with XP operating system Anyway since updating to Outlook I have not been able to both send and receive emails at home I eventually sorted it so I could receive emails but the problem now is not being able to send I have an IMAP email account which I receive OK but cannot send email from home with the IMAP smpt I have an orange wireless livebox at home so I use the orange SMTP details but still no luck I know it must be something to do with my Orange account because sometimes I can connect to a different wireless connection from my bedroom and it sends OK using my IMAP details I contacted Orange today but they were unable to help and the issue is unresolved It is driving me mad Please help nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-sending-email-authentication-issue.581934/
Relevancy 65.36%

There are four uses in my small office. Three of them use Outlook 2003 and one has Outlook 2007. The three Outlook 2003 users can send email to everyone internally without any problems.
The Outlook 2007 user can respond to email sent from people internally without any problems. Any new email she sends to any of the three people internally get stuck in the Outbox.
We use register.com to handle our email.

Any suggestions on how to get the Outlook 2007 user to be able to send email internally successfully would be appreciated.

Thank you for looking.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-not-sending-email-to-internal-users.818390/
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi - I am running Outlook on a Win Professional bit system I sending one account Outlook from 2010 email Problem have been running basically the same configuration successfully for over a year now with multiple email accounts Everything worked fine up until this morning when I was sending a series of emails with attachments Each email's attachments totalled up to mb and the grand total of all of the attachments was about mb Everything went smoothly up until my last email and it just sat in my outbox and wouldn't go anywhere I eventually sent it with a different account with a different ISP I have tried sending other emails on the same account some without attachments some with small attachments but it appears that the account is quot broken quot for sending email I can Outlook 2010 Problem sending email from one account still receive email on all accounts and send email from every other account I have double-checked the settings for the troublesome account and when I use the Outlook 2010 Problem sending email from one account Test Account Settings button everything appears to work fine as it successfully sends the test message I found a reference to a built-in limit for Outlook attachments of mb and ran the Microsoft fixit which removes that limit but it had no effect One curious thing is that when I hit the send button which places the email in my Outbox the email does not have the italicized font which indicates an unsent message as was always the case up until now Any hints would be most appreciated - Many thanks

A:Outlook 2010 Problem sending email from one account

I had a look at the Outlook add-ins that were active and disabled the iCloud and iTunes add-ins. Everything seems to be working at this point.

There was an iTunes update a day or so ago. During the installation Apple does not even mention that they will be messing with your Outlook installation.

Once again Apple screws up Windows applications.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/255850-outlook-2010-problem-sending-email-one-account.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Before I went on vacation I scheduled 6 emails, one every day for six days, to be sent out at 9:15 each morning._ They were all sitting in my outbox before I left for vacation and I did not go back into them or change them once I sent them._ One I turned on my computer this morning they were all still in my outbox and were sent out immediately._ Could you let us know why this happened and what we should do in the future to prevent this from happening.

HELP ME!!!!

Chris

Relevancy 65.36%

According to the Mail App 'What's New' details, it says the following:

What's new in Mail and Calendar for Windows 10

New features in the latest update:
- Send email from Outlook.com aliases
- Open & save Calendar .ics attachments in email
- See multiple upcoming events on the wide Calendar live tile
- Drag and drop calendar events to reschedule them (PC only)
- Print Month view in Calendar
- Use Mail and Calendar on HoloLens

According to the details it should work, however, it doesn't work for me. Are there any non-insiders who can clarify whether they're able to send email from an Outlook.com alias in their desktop Mail App?

It works OK for me on Windows 10 Mobile, however I'm not seeing any drop-down box in the desktop app.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/57390-sending-email-outlook-com-aliases-windows-10-mail-app.html
Relevancy 65.36%

We have recently installed the "microsoft exchange server" and now when we open microsoft WORD and press "send as attachment" the email appears to send but just goes into the outbox and not to the recipient.

Our IT professional says this is a" known bug with the exchange server" when using word. Is this correct?

can we do anything to fix it?

A:Is there a BUG on outlook exchange server when sending email via WORD?

Why is the "IT Professional" not offering to fix it? Can you send the attachment by manually attaching it to the email? I have never had an issue. What version of Exchange?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/is-there-a-bug-on-outlook-exchange-server-when-sending-email-via-word.1053576/
Relevancy 65.36%

My wife has Windows 7 and Thunderbird email. When she tries to select and email address it displays weird and totally indecipherable characters. I have tried researching online but any possible answers are way, way, way above my pay grade. Any solutions, please?

A:weird email address display in Thunderbird

I should have added that my pay grade is pretty low, ie I'm not at all tech savvy!

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/weird-email-address-display-thunderbird-4610504/
Relevancy 65.36%

Running Windows 2000, Office 2000 Professional.

I would like to turnoff global underline of a string containing "@" - making it a eMail link.

I can do this by using ' at beginning of string, but I don't want to do this everytime.

Is this possible ?

Thanks,,, Frank

A:Excell 2000 - Turn off auto underline of eMail address

For now, all I have to offer is to use a table in Word instead. Even in Word, however, you'll have to go to Tools-Autocorrect, Autoformat as you type tab and remove the checkmark from the urls thingee.

When you're done, you can copy/paste back into Excel.

Alternatively, you could do everything else, copy/paste into Word, do the hyperlink column and copy/paste back into Excel.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/excell-2000-turn-off-auto-underline-of-email-address.71664/
Relevancy 64.93%

In Outlook 2002/XP there is a feature under advanced email options to automatically suggest/complete an email address as you type the beginning of it in the To, CC or BCC fields, but in Outlook 2000 I can't seem to activate this feature. How can automatic completion of addresses be turned on in Outlook 2000?

I am aware that Automatic E-Mail Address Completion is not available in Outlook 2000 as noted in the following article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325340&Product=out2K

But, I was wondering if there is a work around or third party solution.

A:Suggest Address in Outlook 2000

That's strange...the auto complete of addresses works fine in my copy of Outlook 2000. Unlike Outlook Express that completes the address immediately, Outlook won't complete the address until you tab on to another field..Subject, body of the message, whatever.

It even completes the address if I type in part of the actual address rather than part of the person's name and if I type in, for example, the first name, then a semi-colon, then another first name and so on, when I move on to another field, it completes them all.

Of course, the addresses have to be in the Contacts in order for it to work.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/suggest-address-in-outlook-2000.229402/
Relevancy 64.93%

I'm trying to find the file that holds all my contacts in Outlook 2000. I just upgraded from Outlook Express where it was too easy. Now, I fear losing all my contacts if I can't back them up!!!!

------------------
lost without a compass

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-address-book.29485/
Relevancy 64.93%

Does anyone know how to stop Outlook 2010, on Windows 7, sending out my email multiples of times - it is very annoying for my recipients!
Any help is much appreciated.

A:Outlook 2010 repeatedly sending out one email multiple times

I can understand your concern.
The link below should address your problem. The author is well respected.
Good luck. Let us know how you go.

Duplicate E-mails | HowTo-Outlook

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/145732-outlook-2010-repeatedly-sending-out-one-email-multiple-times.html
Relevancy 64.93%

This error ( image below ) occurs when I try sending an E-Mails with a signature image. Sometimes it works, but 99% of the time it doesn't work. I can't figure out the problem..I've even tried remaking the signature image and saving it as a different name and in a different place. All I know is that when I send the same E-Mail without the signature, it sends perfectly fine. Also, another sympton is, when I send WITH the signature, it stays in the outbox, and never goes to the sent box... but it actually has been sent on some occasions when it said cant be sent and holds the mail in the outbox ( sencond image below of my inbox ). You know what im saying?

FYI, there is nothing written in the "Errors" tab.

A:Unknown Error When Sending Email with Signature from Outlook Express 6

Tried sending with you AV program disabled for scanning outgoing email?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unknown-error-when-sending-email-with-signature-from-outlook-express-6.466296/
Relevancy 64.93%

I am having trouble with Microsoft Outlook crashing, when I send an email to multiple addresses.  I have reinstalled outlook and that does not solve the problem.  Thanks for your help.

A:Microsoft Outlook Crashing when sending email to multiple addresses

Check your Event Viewer Applications (under Windows logs in Windows 7), for Outlook error logs. Post the version of Outlook you are using, the operating system version you are using, along with Event ID number and whatever is in the Details tab in Event Viewer in your next post.
You can get to it through Control Panel>System (Vista and 7) or Control Panel>Performance in XP.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough information at this point to determine what the cause might be.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/557055/microsoft-outlook-crashing-when-sending-email-to-multiple-addresses/
Relevancy 64.93%

We use Outlook 2003 on an exchange server. We operate a few different companies have multiple email addresses that come into our inbox. Is there a way to choose which email address we can send email from? We have a "main" email address which is our default but we would like to be able to send an email from another address on occasion from the same inbox - is that possible? If so how do we set it up?
your help is appreciated!

A:Outlook 2003 - ability to sending from multiple email addresses

Anytime you send e-mail from Outlook, you can select which one of your linked accounts from which to send the message. by clicking on the "Accounts" button in the Message window. However, the account must first be linked to Outlook for each/any user who will need to send mail from this account. I'm not on an Exchange Server, so I can't say for sure, but I don't think you can link more than one Exchange account to each user (so, since you undoubtedly have your own Exchange e-mail account, you wouldn't be able to add another).

The appropriate workaround kind of depends on how your mail is hosted and how adept your Exchange Administrator is. If your mail comes through an outside webmail account anyway, then take Exchange out of the equation and just add a new account to your Outlook, using the webmail credentials to log directly into your webmail server. If all the mail HAS to go in and out through the Exchange server, then you could create a separate Windows account for each of the e-mail addresses and just log into the appropriate account when you need to send through that account.

I think there may also be some options in Exchange (at the server level) that might allow you to manually assign addresses, based on rules, but it's been a long time since I did any Exchange admin, and I never did all that much to begin with. Hopefully, somebody will jump in here with more definitive answers.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-ability-to-sending-from-multiple-email-addresses.975414/
Relevancy 64.93%

On the login screen, when I am logging in, Windows displays my email address underneath my name.

Is there a way to disable or hide that?

It's not the end of the world, but there are occasions where I would not want someone to see my email address.

Thanks!

A:Can the display of the email address on the login screen be removed?

Originally Posted by nuspieds

On the login screen, when I am logging in, Windows displays my email address underneath my name.

Is there a way to disable or hide that?

It's not the end of the world, but there are occasions where I would not want someone to see my email address.

Thanks!

I am also interested in the same thing, I spent hours within the system options and couldn't find anything to 'fix' this, anyone can help? Thanks.

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/10879-can-display-email-address-login-screen-removed.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I recently imported my old PAB (Personal Address Book) from Outlook 98. For some reason when I fill in the recipient in the TO: box and hit ctrl+K Outlook 2000 doesn't look in my PAB for the address. This worked in 98, but not 2000. Any way I can tell 2000 to look in the PAB?

Thanks,

Matt

A:Solved: Outlook 2000 Address Book

You should be able to just import them to you Contacts.

Otherwise you need to configure Outlook to look in your address book rather than you contacts first.

In the Outlook configuration, click on the Addressing tab and change it from there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-2000-address-book.263046/
Relevancy 64.07%

All of my contact lists are saved "last name first" in the "file as" box in the individual contact record. I have enabled all of my contact lists as "show this folder as an E-mail Address Book" in the properties for that folder.

When I click on the "To" button to address a new message the contact lists show first name first. All of them are shown this way other than the "global".

How can I change these to show last name first?

A:e-mail address books, Outlook 2000

By default the eprsonal address book shows Last Name First Name and the Global always shows First Name Last Name. You can change the personal one in the address book properties, but I think Exchange is always that way for the global list.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/e-mail-address-books-outlook-2000.51883/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hello everyone,

I use Outlook 2000 on my personal computer using the Corporate/Workgroup format. Can anyone tell me how to get the address book to list the names by last name first, eg. (Smith, John)?

Relevancy 64.07%

Alright here are the facts When I start up my machine the windows login screen tells me that I have message in my Outlook - I have it set up through google com so my Outlook address is a gmail com address Yet when I open my Outlook I don't see anything Some messages come through every time I restart the screen tells me I have a message in there I had the Outlook set where when I open it up it asks for a password and when I send something out it asks Password; Message Is Outlook Ghost Display Login for Email Asking for Outlook Not Windows for a password All of a sudden it doesn't do this anymore no matter how many times I restart the computer or close and open Outlook I even attempted to use the repair feature in Outlook but it worked to no avail What is going on My business depends on me being to secure my email accounts and receive important emails - I can't afford to miss a really important Outlook Is Not Asking for Password; Windows Login Display Ghost Email Message for Outlook one I also have this software called ComboFix that I've been hearing about which is supposed to be really good but I didn't run it because I don't have anyone to guide me through any of the results plus I heard it could possibly mess up my machine I would like to run it if it will cure my machine and make my life easier My machine is Windows XP Please can someone help me It is greatly appreciated

A:Outlook Is Not Asking for Password; Windows Login Display Ghost Email Message for Outlook

I do not use Outlook so I cannot help youI just want to say if you use Combofix, you are playing with fireYou might end up haveing more than a missing important message to worry aboutIt is an extremely powerful tool which should only be used when instructed to do so by someone who has been properly trained. ComboFix is intended by its creator to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert", NOT for general public or personal use. Please read Combofix's Disclaimer. Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/265046/outlook-is-not-asking-for-password;-windows-login-display-ghost-email-message-for-outlook/
Relevancy 63.64%

Is it possible to include two email addresses in M/S Outlook?

A:second email address in M/S outlook

Hi Brian, welcome to the Seven Forums.

There's practically no limit how many email addresses youy can put on Outlook. I'm using Outlook 2010 with 7 emails. Please tell us what version of Outlook (Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010?) you have, so we can tell you how to add email accounts.

You could also read this article from Ms Office official website (browse down to Add a POP3, IMAP, or HTTP e-mail account).

Kari

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/40845-second-email-address-m-s-outlook.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello everyone,

I need a help regarding the contacts being synchronized with Outlook. All my contacts have their first names under 'First Name', but their last names under 'Middle Name'. I want to copy the middle names of everyone to the 'Last Name' box. Can anyone please help me on this. There are more than 700 contacts and I can't be doing this individually for each contact.

Any sort of help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Abhishek Sharma

A:Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 - Change middle names to last names

A quick fly by...
Links that might provide info below.

Customizing the Filing Format for Outlook 2007 Contacts

Display the Contacts list in last name, first name format - Outlook - Office.com

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/189839-microsoft-office-outlook-2007-change-middle-names-last-names.html
Relevancy 62.78%

When I'm composing an e-mail, I click on the "To" button to bring up my list of contacts. Double-clicking on the name inserts the contact into the "To" box, but many times the name isn't displayed! There will just be a comma or semi-colon to indicate that something is there--but not the actual name. It doesn't happen for all contacts, but I haven't been able to figure out why it happens with some and not others. The "show as" detail box for the contact always has the person's name and e-mail address in it, so they should be displayed. The person gets the e-mail, but it sure makes it difficult for me to figure out who I've sent it to later! Any ideas? Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/to-names-dont-show-up-in-outlook-2000.220016/
Relevancy 62.78%

Does anyone know where the file is that stores the autofill when typing in an e-mail. ex. once you type a letter or two in the to: field a couple names appear in a box that are possible matches. Basically i want to delete a few of the names.

A:Solved: outlook email address

The names are either in your address book and your contact list

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-email-address.316036/
Relevancy 62.78%

does anyone know a way to copy or export outlook autocomplete email address's (the address comes up automatically as you type the first few letters) form a computer with xp with outlook 2003 to a windows 7 computer with outlook 2003? thanks

A:Outlook autocomplete email address's

NK2.info is a small utility to view and export the contents of an Outlook auto complete file

NK2.info Project

Or just do a search in start *.nk2

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/45385-outlook-autocomplete-email-addresss.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I am changing my Internet company next week and this will mean I get a new set of email addresses that I can set up to my hearts desire in my new domain.

Question is:

Will all my current rules apply to the mail I receive at present from different people after they have updated there info with my new address? Or will I have to delete the rules and start again as and when I receive the mails? I am thinking probably the latter will apply though

TIA

Steve

A:Outlook Rules and new Email address

You 'll be using the same version of Outlook with the new email address as well right? You could export the rules (Tools > Rule Wizard > Options > Export Rules) just in case it loses them. Then import them again later when you've got the new email address(es) set up.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/151509-outlook-rules-new-email-address.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I have a user running Outlook configured to an Exchange server The Outlook Address Email In Apostrophes problem lies in the Sent folder more specifically when he sorts his sent email by name Names show up Outlook Apostrophes In Email Address Apostrophe s next to them and then sometimes they don t This is causing the user some problems It is my understanding n Outlook that names will show without apostrophe s if they are apart of the company Global Address Book but external email address will show up with apostrophe s to Outlook Apostrophes In Email Address represent that they are outside email address The user s problem lies with his external email address Here is an example of the user problem Customer name is Tony Smith when we look at the Sent folder we will see the customer show up in two different ways even thought the email address is the same Tony Smith and Tony Smith and when we sort by name the tony smith address shows below the address with the apostrophes Is there a way to turn off the apostrophes for all email address Mod Edit Topic moved to more appropriate forum TMacK

A:Outlook Apostrophes In Email Address

Hello,

You can clear the names cache (the list of address that auto complete) but closing Outlook then deleting the .n2k file located in \Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

That will stop the old auto fill and start creating new one.

JB

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/114492/outlook-apostrophes-in-email-address/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello,
I recently got a new computer and transfered all my pst files over to the new outlook. I have all my contacts listed in the contact folder, but for some reason they are not showing up in my address book. I had this problem in the past a little over a year ago, and remember that a friend came and did a simple click..click and mad my contacts visible in the address book, but I can't for the life of me figure out what he did and he is not available to ask. Anyone know how to get my contacts to appear in the address book. I seem to remember him doing something with properties somewhere, but I have searched all over and can't figure it out. Please help, and thank you very much.

Relevancy 62.35%

I am having trouble viewing some emails in outlook that i receive 2000 Email Outlook from my yahoo through pop For example if someone who uses yahoo sends me a message i can read it Outlook 2000 Email just fine if i log onto Yahoo directly When outlook checks my mail and downloads the email into the outlook inbox all i can see through outlook is who the email is from and the date and time it was received Outlook somehow hides deletes the subject and the body text so i can t read anything I assume this has something to do with email type because not all emails are destroyed but no yahoo email ever comes through POP and very often i have the same problem with AOL mail Many emails do come through just fine so i know the POP is somewhat working and like i said i can read all of the emails if i log directly onto yahoo mail Does anyone have any idea how i can configure outlook to allow me to see all my emails I very much appreciate any help Casey Edited to remove email address nbsp