Windows Support Forum

Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address

Q: Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address

Hi guys heres one that is driving me nuts an email account is set up with an isp here its btconnect com so the email one email address 2 email aliases on Outlook Using is say email protected now joe has two email aliases on his account e g email protected and email protected now when joe accesses his account through outlook it obviously checks the btconnect account and sends the mail to Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address the correct alias but it cant seem to do it what happens is it logs on checks one alias then the server errors whilst checking the other as it is still logged on i assume to the main btconnect mail account and so errors out e g email protected works and roofing co uk errors Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address out i would like to find Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address a way to check flooring first and roofing after but cant figure it out someone suggested using identities in outlook express but isnt outlook the better program and surely there is some kind of feature for this problem usually after it gets its bearings it is then happy and says send receive complete but after a couple of tries and leaving an error message at the bottom of the screen x cc f as it is trying to check the two accounts on the same email address at the same time any ideas anyone i am even willing to try thunderbird instead just the managers like the calender etc in outlook nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address

still no ideas on this one.
maybe using rules in outlook would help.
I could just check mail from the BT account
e.g. [email protected] and filter the mail for the aliases into the corresponding mail box, but how then if a mail is written in outlook could it be send from the correct account.
e.g [email protected] or [email protected] rather than the mail appearing as though it was sent from [email protected] , wow outlook is confusing stuff lol.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-using-2-email-aliases-on-one-email-address.288986/
Relevancy 105.35%

According to the Mail App 'What's New' details, it says the following:

What's new in Mail and Calendar for Windows 10

New features in the latest update:
- Send email from Outlook.com aliases
- Open & save Calendar .ics attachments in email
- See multiple upcoming events on the wide Calendar live tile
- Drag and drop calendar events to reschedule them (PC only)
- Print Month view in Calendar
- Use Mail and Calendar on HoloLens

According to the details it should work, however, it doesn't work for me. Are there any non-insiders who can clarify whether they're able to send email from an Outlook.com alias in their desktop Mail App?

It works OK for me on Windows 10 Mobile, however I'm not seeing any drop-down box in the desktop app.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/57390-sending-email-outlook-com-aliases-windows-10-mail-app.html
Relevancy 98.9%

I have had to reinstall pc due to it going at a crawl!!

After installing Outlook 2002, I can not get Outlook to auto fill the email address field when I start to type an email address in it.

The address book is there and in tacked after copying the outlook.pst file back to its original location after install.

How do I get Outlook to autofill?

Also when I click the 'TO' button in the new email window, it says that there is no address book!
but when I click the address book icon in the main Outlook window there are email address there?!

Any ideas how I can get this to work correctly again.

A:reinstalled pc, now create email in Outlook 2002 does not auto fill email address like before

When you did the re-install, did you erase/format the hard drive before the re-install? If you did and did not save the Outlook auto fill file, then the all the auto fills you had are gone. Did you import the pst file into outlook?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/311040/reinstalled-pc-now-create-email-in-outlook-2002-does-not-auto-fill-email-address-like-before/
Relevancy 98.9%

Hello I've (outlook email back changing address and 2013) email to server put just found a pst file with all my old email I'd like changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) to put them back on the server hotmail but before doing that I've seen that some of them were not recived or sent to my actual address hotmail com but to an old one infinito it So I was thinking to export them from outlook to CSV modify that address into the new one and then import them back on outlook The problem is that when I export them to CSV in that file they don't have the date received or sent and so when I get them back on changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) outlook they miss that info Can anyone help me doing this I've been told that VBA macro should be useful for this but having a look in it I have no idea of what I sould do Ah instead of outlook I can also use thunderbird if it's easier with it but then I'd have to convert that pst file Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/changing-email-address-and-put-email-back-to-server-outlook-2013-a-1159385.html
Relevancy 98.47%

I'll bet you have not heard this one before. I was attempting to send an email to a potential client. Everything seemed to work well except that it was returned. The problem was that the address was changed somewhere. His name is spelled with a j but somewhere along the line, it was changed to a k and so there was no such person and therefore was returned to me.

#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##rfc822;

What could have happened? This is a new one on me.

A:outlook 2007 changed email address so email was returned

Hi.

Did you get a message similar with these?
----------------------------------------------
Hotmail:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

-----------------
Windows Live mail:

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/207707-outlook-2007-changed-email-address-so-email-returned.html
Relevancy 97.61%

hello:

i have been trying to fix my email/outlook spam issue.  emails are going out WITH my actual email address, sending emails to people in my contacts, etc.
I also have been getting a ton of spam emails myself.

I use:

-Windows 7 Pro
-64 Bit
-Outlook 2010
-I have our own domain name email address, that is hosted by Frontier

Odd thing:  I changed my password for my email, but my outlook kept sending/receiving with the old password.
When I tried to update  the new password in outlook (which I verified by using the webmail versus outlook), it would not accept it.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

A:email / outlook is sending emails with my email address

Here is my FRST logs:

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 26-06-2016 02
Ran by LS (administrator) on LS-PC (27-06-2016 12:22:27)
Running from C:\Users\LS\Downloads
Loaded Profiles: LS (Available Profiles: LS)
Platform: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Chrome)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSysSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlanext.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\AvrcpService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTDevMgr.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\IPROSetMonitor.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Ready Mode Technology\IRMTService.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\RtkBleServ.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTServer.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver\Application\iusb3mon.exe
(Adobe Systems Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\Brother\BrStMonW.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCtrlCntr.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\BrYNSvc.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\SkypePlugin.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCcUxSys.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\GWX\GWX.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\DropboxOEM\DropboxOEM.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/618396/email-outlook-is-sending-emails-with-my-email-address/
Relevancy 89.44%

In WLM 2012 email arriving in my alias folder appear in "Quick Views" making it easy to see when new mail arrived for those aliases.
I given the Live mail app in Windows 10 a try. In this app I have to click More to see the folders for my aliases and there is no notification that mail has arrived. Maybe I'm missing a setting or something but settings seem pretty sparse.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/60313-email-aliases-mail-app-vs-wlm-2012-a.html
Relevancy 89.01%

My first hello I have had various time consuming problems with Windows which I have resolved However having lost various Blueyonder email addresses to Google hijacking when creating my Microsoft Account I decided to create Outlook com addresses to replace them Subsequently found that the emails sent out under the aliases revealed my primary email address the recipient just had to hover their mouse pointer over my account address, again! revealing aliases Outlook primary user name in the email's heading for the address to Outlook aliases revealing primary address, again! be revealed After Outlook aliases revealing primary address, again! lots of trials and wasted time I eventually managed get just the alias to show can't even remember how now Well next wanted to try compatible office suites that would not totally invade and take over my computer tool bars file associations etc before having to pay for Microsoft Office Eventually found a suite SoftMaker that seemed to fit the bill having eMClient included appearing to mirror Microsoft Outlook Loaded fine etc But guess what no matter what I did my primary address re-appeared in all outlook com I sent Mailing directly again from outlook com did not send the primary This has left me wondering that if I purchased the month Microsoft Office would the Outlook element cause the same problem in which case I would have to totally abandon outlook com and pay for emails addresses elsewhere not associated with Microsoft So request suggestions Any ideas as to how I can stop eMClient sending the primary or is it outlook com putting the primary back in because I'm using a Client and so can't be altered If I abandoned all but Microsoft Office would the Outlook Client act as eMClient and send primary with no possibility of changing this If the answer to the first two are negative does anyone recommend any secure consistent email hosting Thanks for any response and hope that my description is not too convoluted Have looked and posted at Microsoft community but it looks like it can be months if ever before some things are answered or resolved Ple ase note I'm not advocating any brand just fed up of all types of software causing as many problems as they are supposed to resolve Thank goodness cars are still not in the stone age

A:Outlook aliases revealing primary address, again!

Hi, congrats for buying SoftMaker Office Professional, I use it, too - it's the best alternative to Microsoft Office for many reasons. Plus, the included eM Client 5 Professional is IMO the best alternative to MS Outlook. Just wanted to let you know that each user of SoftMaker Office gets a totally free support, either by forum, mail, or directly by phone. I had some questions concerning eM Client, too, and was getting help promptly, friendly and competently from them. What a difference to Microsoft, it's awesome!

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/20594-outlook-aliases-revealing-primary-address-again.html
Relevancy 88.58%

If you have more than one email alias in Outlook.com, with the Windows 8 Mail app you could choose what alias you wanted to send an email from by clicking on 'More' and selecting the address you wanted to use from the drop-down list.

You could also set which email alias to use as the 'Preferred Email Address' (I.E. Default 'From' email address).

How do you do this in the Windows 10 Mail App?

A:How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App

I don't know of any way to set the preferred address. But, you have to add your account in the account settings page, then you can click the hamburger button and click on the email address in the left bar to change which account you're currently using.

I don't think you can choose which account to send the email from in the email composition page, you have to first switch to the account you want, then create a new email.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/9390-how-do-you-change-email-aliases-windows-10-mail-app.html
Relevancy 87.29%

I recently moved and got an email address from  google.  My Microsoft 2010 Outlook email still has the old IP address and service provider (Fairpoint).  I need to change my Microsoft Outlook setup to use the new Neatgrear 45 Router
thru Time Warner Cable.  I cannot find instructions no how to make the change.  Any help

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/436e77bc-6572-4d48-8fa7-af8676797d86/how-to-reconfigure-ms-outlook-from-old-email-ip-and-address-to-new-gmail-address?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 86.86%

I have a situation where someone has 2 email addresses. One of them is now redundant and I have deleted it from the People section. However, when I am set to make a new email to that person and type the first letter of their name, in the pop up window (that you can click on) their old email address still appears.
How do I delete this from that list? Can find no way to do so.

A:Outlook Email - Deleting Wrong Email Entry when starting new email

In new email, start typing the address you want to remove. When you have enough characters for auto complete to show it (sometimes one letter is enough), use DOWN ARROW key on keyboard to select the address in question and press DEL key.

That's it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/360024-outlook-email-deleting-wrong-email-entry-when-starting-new-email.html
Relevancy 84.71%

Is it possible to include two email addresses in M/S Outlook?

A:second email address in M/S outlook

Hi Brian, welcome to the Seven Forums.

There's practically no limit how many email addresses youy can put on Outlook. I'm using Outlook 2010 with 7 emails. Please tell us what version of Outlook (Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010?) you have, so we can tell you how to add email accounts.

You could also read this article from Ms Office official website (browse down to Add a POP3, IMAP, or HTTP e-mail account).

Kari

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/40845-second-email-address-m-s-outlook.html
Relevancy 83.42%

I am changing my Internet company next week and this will mean I get a new set of email addresses that I can set up to my hearts desire in my new domain.

Question is:

Will all my current rules apply to the mail I receive at present from different people after they have updated there info with my new address? Or will I have to delete the rules and start again as and when I receive the mails? I am thinking probably the latter will apply though

TIA

Steve

A:Outlook Rules and new Email address

You 'll be using the same version of Outlook with the new email address as well right? You could export the rules (Tools > Rule Wizard > Options > Export Rules) just in case it loses them. Then import them again later when you've got the new email address(es) set up.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/151509-outlook-rules-new-email-address.html
Relevancy 83.42%

Does anyone know where the file is that stores the autofill when typing in an e-mail. ex. once you type a letter or two in the to: field a couple names appear in a box that are possible matches. Basically i want to delete a few of the names.

A:Solved: outlook email address

The names are either in your address book and your contact list

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-email-address.316036/
Relevancy 83.42%

I have a user running Outlook configured to an Exchange server The Outlook Address Email In Apostrophes problem lies in the Sent folder more specifically when he sorts his sent email by name Names show up Outlook Apostrophes In Email Address Apostrophe s next to them and then sometimes they don t This is causing the user some problems It is my understanding n Outlook that names will show without apostrophe s if they are apart of the company Global Address Book but external email address will show up with apostrophe s to Outlook Apostrophes In Email Address represent that they are outside email address The user s problem lies with his external email address Here is an example of the user problem Customer name is Tony Smith when we look at the Sent folder we will see the customer show up in two different ways even thought the email address is the same Tony Smith and Tony Smith and when we sort by name the tony smith address shows below the address with the apostrophes Is there a way to turn off the apostrophes for all email address Mod Edit Topic moved to more appropriate forum TMacK

A:Outlook Apostrophes In Email Address

Hello,

You can clear the names cache (the list of address that auto complete) but closing Outlook then deleting the .n2k file located in \Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

That will stop the old auto fill and start creating new one.

JB

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/114492/outlook-apostrophes-in-email-address/
Relevancy 83.42%

does anyone know a way to copy or export outlook autocomplete email address's (the address comes up automatically as you type the first few letters) form a computer with xp with outlook 2003 to a windows 7 computer with outlook 2003? thanks

A:Outlook autocomplete email address's

NK2.info is a small utility to view and export the contents of an Outlook auto complete file

NK2.info Project

Or just do a search in start *.nk2

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/45385-outlook-autocomplete-email-addresss.html
Relevancy 82.99%

hi there,,when i go to enter my email address in firefox the pop up address is spelled wrong,,,how can i change it,without losing all my auto complete forms.
i am using windows xp home edition..
thanks..

A:Solved: wrong email spelling in auto complete email address

Delete Firefox auto-complete entries

There is also an add on for firefox that allows you to manage autocomplete

Available features include:

* matching against bookmark addresses
* matching against page titles and bookmark names
* matching anywhere in the address, not just the beginning
* changing the sorting criterion to alphabetical by address or title, most frequently visited, most recently visited, or top-level pages first
* completing the best match inline
* temporarily or permanently disabling the suggestion popup
* excluding local pages and pages containing search results
* swapping the address and title columns on the suggestion popup
* highlighting the column where a match was found
* fine-tuning the popup appearance by hiding page titles, changing the number of visible suggestions, and setting the truncation method for long addresses and page titlesClick to expand...

Autocomplete Manager 2.3

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-wrong-email-spelling-in-auto-complete-email-address.704683/
Relevancy 82.56%

Hi guys 'Boopme' had me run were was email book Email in hacked-contacts address sent spam my MiniToolBox and he wrote that he found errors and other issues and he bumped me to this thread Norton now seems to be removed and the restart was successful w out a restore This is what I wrote in under the from Am I infected thread Been having problems with my laptop running Vista Home premium svc pack One day a month ago Norton was not updating properly Upon the next boot-up windows Email was hacked-contacts in my address book were sent spam email would not start and I was forced to restart in safe mode with a system restore This was successful but Norton Security Suite was still not updating properly Since then on a few occasions I have attempted to uninstall Norton without success Email was hacked-contacts in my address book were sent spam email thru the program uninstaler Norton is unresponsive I even got the Norton rep to do a remote deletion of all registry files of Norton But they all returned after the reboot of my PC because windows would not open and I had to start-up thru system restore Since then my yahoo email been hacked and spam sent to the contacts of my address book I know I got something but I don't know what Can anyone take a stab at what I might need to do Thanks Brian DDS Ver - - - NTFS x Internet Explorer Run by Owner at on - - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - AV Avira Desktop Enabled Updated F B DE -C B - C F- EFF- C BD D C C SP Avira Desktop Enabled Updated D AAC -E E- B - F- F C DA SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Users Owner Desktop SASCORE EXE C Program Files ActivIdentity ActivClient accoca exe C Program Files Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Program Files ActivIdentity ActivClient acevents exe C Windows system dlbkcoms exe C Windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MSSQLTMS Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay Kernel TV QPCapSvc exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Windows system DRIVERS xaudio exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files ActivIdentity ActivClient accrdsub exe C Program Files Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office MSOSYNC EXE C Program Files Apoint K ApMsgFwd exe C Program Files Apoint K Apntex exe C Users Owner AppData Roaming SanDisk SanDiskSecureAccess Manager exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay Kernel TV QPSched exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files ActivIdentity ActivClient acevents exe C Windows System mobsync exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files ActivIdentity ActivClient acsagent exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Tools Binn sqlmangr exe C Users Owner AppData Local Autobahn nexdef exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit Update Service IntuitUpdateService exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit Update Service v IntuitUpdateService exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avguard exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avshadow exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop sched exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avgnt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil ActiveX exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exe C Pro... Read more

A:Email was hacked-contacts in my address book were sent spam email

Greetings Brian and to BleepingComputer's Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum.My name is Oh My! and I am here to help you! Now that we are "friends" please call me Gary.===================================================Ground Rules:First, I would like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please try to match our commitment to you with your patience toward us. If this was easy we would never have met. Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I will provide for you while we work on your computer together. I need to be certain about the state of your computer in order to provide appropriate and effective steps for you to take. Most often "well intentioned" (and usually panic driven!) independent efforts can make things much worse for both of us. If at any point you would prefer to take your own steps please let me know, I will not be offended. I would be happy to focus on the many others who are waiting in line for assistance.Please perform all steps in the order they are listed in each set of instructions. Some steps may be a bit complicated. If things are not clear, be sure to stop and let me know. We need to work on this together with confidence.Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless directed otherwise. Please do not re-run any programs I suggest. If you encounter problems simply stop and tell me about it.When you post your reply, do not use the button but use the button instead.In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see the button. Click on this then choose Immediate E-Mail notification and then Proceed and you will be sent an email once I have posted a response.If you do not reply to your topic after 5 days we assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.When your computer is clean I will alert you of such. I will also provide for you detailed information about how you can combat future infections.I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so.Now let's get started ===================================================Now that I am assisting you, you can expect that I will be very responsive to your situation. If you are able, I would request you check this thread at least once per day so that we can try to resolve your issues effectively and efficiently. If you are going to be delayed please be considerate and post that information so that I know you are still with me. Unfortunately, there are many people waiting to be assisted and not enough of us at BleepingComputer to go around. I appreciate your understanding and diligence.Thank you for your patience thus far. Please allow me some time to review the information you have provided and I will reply as soon as possible.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489139/email-was-hacked-contacts-in-my-address-book-were-sent-spam-email/
Relevancy 82.56%

My Great-Uncle has Windows 98se. He uses the newest Netscape and recently clean out his inbox using the Netscape email program. For one reason or another he had un-installed the email client and now he doesn't have any access to his emails or address book. I know nothing about Netscape because I haven't used it in like, years.

Is there anyway to obtain the emails or the address book from the Netscape email application after it is un-installed?

Thanks.

A:Netscape Email program uninstalled... need old email and address book.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/netscape-email-program-uninstalled-need-old-email-and-address-book.311909/
Relevancy 82.56%

I have a word document that includes a form the user must fill in I want to create a button that will do all of email, address Macro Word attach email to to then doc send the following Update all fields Attach the updated Word Macro to attach doc to email, then send address email word document to an email Enter Word Macro to attach doc to email, then send address email an address I have stored in the macro into the To field of the email I have one module which does the first part Sub CommandButton Click Dim oStory As Range For Each oStory In ActiveDocument StoryRanges oStory Fields Update If oStory StoryType lt gt wdMainTextStory Then While Not oStory NextStoryRange Is Nothing Set oStory oStory NextStoryRange oStory Fields Update Wend End If Next oStory Set oStory Nothing End Sub I found that if I add this to the before End Sub it attaches the updated Word document to an email Application Options SendMailAttach True Or False ActiveDocument SendMail However I can t figure out how have it put a specific address into the To field of the document So I tried another tact I have the email address as a hyperlink in the document and set a bookmark at the hyperlink Then I created a module that will go to the bookmark and open the hyperlink However this will not add the document as an attachment Sub Open Hyperlink Selection GoTo What wdGoToBookmark Name quot hyperlink quot With ActiveDocument Bookmarks DefaultSorting wdSortByName ShowHidden False End With Selection Range Hyperlinks Follow NewWindow False AddHistory True End Sub So then I found this bit of coding on the web and tried implementing it changing the email address and text from what s shown here but got Run-time error That method is not available on that object Sub mailit ActiveDocument HasRoutingSlip True ActiveDocument RoutingSlip AddRecipient quot email protected quot ActiveDocument RoutingSlip Subject quot Hey this got Routed quot ActiveDocument RoutingSlip Message quot Here s the body text quot ActiveDocument Route End Sub Can someone tell me how set up my macro so it does all three of my requirements as listed at the top of my post Zane nbsp

A:Word Macro to attach doc to email, then send address email

I found a solution, but I think it is a bit bulky. It seems to work but I'd love to know if there is a simpler solution:
Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim oStory As Range
For Each oStory In ActiveDocument.StoryRanges
oStory.Fields.Update
If oStory.StoryType <> wdMainTextStory Then
While Not (oStory.NextStoryRange Is Nothing)
Set oStory = oStory.NextStoryRange
oStory.Fields.Update
Wend
End If
Next oStory
Set oStory = Nothing

ActiveDocument.Save

MsgBox "Thank you. Your order has been sent", vbOKOnly, "Thank you. Your order has been sent"
Dim bStarted As Boolean
Dim oOutlookApp As Outlook.Application
Dim oItem As Outlook.MailItem
On Error Resume Next
If Len(ActiveDocument.Path) = 0 Then 'Document has not been saved
ActiveDocument.Save 'so save it
End If
Set oOutlookApp = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
If Err <> 0 Then 'Outlook isn't running
Set oOutlookApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
bStarted = True
End If

Set oItem = oOutlookApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
With oItem
.To = "[email protected]"
.Subject = "Promo Order" '
.Body = "Thank you for your order"
.Attachments.Add Source:=ActiveDocument.FullName, Type:=olByValue
.Send
'**********************************

End With
If bStarted Then 'If the macro started Outlook, stop it again.
oOutlookApp.Quit
End If
Set oItem = Nothing
Set oOutlookApp = Nothing
End Sub

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/word-macro-to-attach-doc-to-email-then-send-address-email.1053415/
Relevancy 82.56%

Hello to all.

My Outlook 2007 is set so that the email address is filled in/auto completed. I would like to keep it that way.

However, there are some old emails to and from people that I will not need to get in contact with. But their email addresses are still in the auto complete list.

Would anyone/someone please tell me how to delete some email addressed from the auto complete list of email address?

Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 82.56%

When trying to enter a new contact in Outlook 2007, I try to enter the email address. If I type part of it, a list will come up and show me other contacts. If I accept one of them, it will put the name and email address in the field. When I hit tab, it disappears. In some cases, if I choose one, it will save the email address part, and fill in the Display name field, which I can then edit. If I edit the contact in the address book that I think it is coming from, then it will not even show up on the list to choose from. I guess my question is, where are these addresses coming from, and why won't they save in the field if they are already editted contacts in the address book?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-outlook-2007-wont-accept-email-address.952784/
Relevancy 82.56%

I generally work from home, and emails addressed to me at my employer's domain are redirected to my personal email address at my ISP's domain. What I want to do is send mail through my ISP, but I want it to appear as though it came from my employer's domain.

However, when I enter "[email protected]_domain.com" in the From field, the recipient gets an email which says it comes from "[email protected]_ISPs_domain.com on behalf of [email protected]_domain.com".

Can I do anything to change this?

Thanks,

David Farbey,
London UK

Relevancy 82.56%

About a month ago I attempted to send an email to what was most likely an old and invalid email address.
Now everytime I open Outlook Express I receive a "553 Recipient Rejected" error message for that invalid address I used a month ago.
How do I get Outlook Express to stop trying to deliver that old message?
Thank you.

A:Outlook Express - Rejected email address

Found the answer myself.
After I found my Outbox which was hiding in "Local Folders" and not in "imap.everyone.net", I deleted that old message.
Sorry for asking too quickly.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/outlook-express-rejected-email-address-701457.html
Relevancy 82.56%

I have a pc that only remembers this "autofill email address" option for the day, so if i typed a bunch of email addresses that started with the letter "J", i get a dropdown list of all my email addresses that started with "J", but only for the day.? Once i reboot it forgets all email history? Any body ever has this issue?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-autofill-email-address.504669/
Relevancy 82.56%

I have a very nice database which allows me to run a community theater box office very efficiently (and for which I got incredible help from this group), including the generating of email for various purposes. I am now adding pay pal invoicing, and as a result have established a new email address specifically for dealing with pay pal. However, I do everything from my home computer so I would like to keep my personal email address as the default.

Right now, when I generate a theater email I have to manually select the theater email address as the account to use. I'm wondering if there is a way for me to set the email address from which to send in the vba.

Relevancy 82.56%

Hello

Does anyone know how to automatically save email addresses of messages in Outlook that are responded to, or put in another folder?

Can it be done with code?
Thanks

Relevancy 82.56%

This is a repost of an earlier message that Outlook 2010 email address won't accept expired before it ever got a reply I had the exact same problem tonight and I think Outlook 2010 won't accept email address I found the cause Here s the meat of the original post by cruciverbalist http forums techguy org all-other-software -outlook- -wont-accept-email html Outlook 2010 won't accept email address Outlook won t accept email address I m using Outlook I m typing an email address into a contact and it lets me type it in but then when I hit tab or return the address just vanishes It s happening with an email address that Outlook already knows so it suggests it as I type it it seems not to happen with an email address that Outlook doesn Outlook 2010 won't accept email address t already know Any suggestions Thanks - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I had this same problem tonight and it was very frustrating Whether I typed out the full address or used the autosuggest feature after the first few letters the result was the same It would disappear when I tried to save the contact Here s how I got around it In my case I looked up the email sent by the person with the address that the Contact page would not accept The address as received in the email had the first letter capitalized On the Contact page the auto-filled email address did not and when I typed it myself I didn t capitalize it and therefore didn t match exactly When I retyped the email address in the Contact page using the same capitalization and saved it everything worked fine and it showed up nbsp

A:Outlook 2010 won't accept email address

I'm thinking there's a problem with the 'autocomplete cache' that may continue to haunt. I would clear the cashe and let it start over. Instructions here http://www.groovypost.com/howto/microsoft/disable-clear-outlook-2010-auto-complete-cache/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2010-wont-accept-email-address.1082808/
Relevancy 82.56%

how do i block certain email address in outlook express because of all junk mail?

A:Outlook Express - Block Email Address'?

Have a read of this page

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-express-block-email-address.151893/
Relevancy 82.56%

There was an old thread from last year which described a problem with Outlook Contact records but which did not offer a definitive solution This is to follow up with such a solution The problem sometimes arises email address Outlook accept won't 2010 when you try to edit an existing contact record by adding a new email address When you enter the Outlook 2010 won't accept email address new email address and when you then move on to the next field the new email address sometimes disappears IOW Outlook will not allow you to add the email address This problem appears to be related to Outlook s autofill feature if you ve received an email from the contact using that new email address Outlook will autofill the Contact email field with that address But it won t accept it and it disappears as soon as you move to the next field The offered solution from last year s thread was to clear the autofill cache and to see if that would work But there was no report as to whether or not that solution worked and it s rather cumbersome to find and delete the whole cache file That thread is now closed I tried a simpler solution that did work deleting the offending email address from autofill This is easily done by starting a new email message to the contact person in question When you start to type the person s name or email address into the To line of the new message Outlook will suggest the offending email address Simply delete that autofill suggestion there s an x next to it That done you can get rid of the new email message not necessary to actually send it and then re-open the person s contact record You can now enter the address into the email field move to the next field and it should stick Save the edited contact record and you re done It s peculiar that this problem has been around so long with no clear solution offered I ve encountered it a few times and been puzzled about what to do until now Hope this helps nbsp

A:Outlook 2010 won't accept email address

howdy, and welcome to TSG......

do you have a link to that thread? If so, I can merge this with that, and maintain some sort of continuity....

thanks,

v

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2010-wont-accept-email-address.1115507/
Relevancy 82.56%

Hi

I'm using Outlook 2010. I'm typing an email address into a contact, and it lets me type it in but then when I hit tab or return the address just vanishes. It's happening with an email address that Outlook already knows, so it suggests it as I type it; it seems not to happen with an email address that Outlook doesn't already know.

Any suggestions?

My system info:
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6091 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, -1274 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 695532 MB, Free - 549632 MB; D: Total - 15607 MB, Free - 1727 MB; E: Total - 4054 MB, Free - 1103 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 166F
Antivirus: BullGuard Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2010-wont-accept-email-address.1069269/
Relevancy 82.56%

Well, this is rather annoying...

How do you edit an email address that you already have stored in your personal address book in Outlook 2002 (Office XP)? Seems a little different than previous versions. I go to Tools>Address Book (or just click the icon), double-click the address I want to change and it's greyed out - can't edit it.

Relevancy 82.56%

Hi

I can set up the MS outlook to download all the email data from 1 email address from a VPS hosting.
1.How do I download the rest email data from other email address using MS outlook?
2. How do I back up all the email data that I've just download so that I can upload them to a shared hosting?
Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-download-all-the-data-from-all-the-email-address-using-ms-outlook.924920/
Relevancy 82.56%

When I go to New message, and begin to type an email address, when I type the first letter, all email addresses I have sent to in the past with that same beginning letter come up in a drop down list for me to choose one if I like. I am trying to capture all these email addresses from the past so I can do a bulk email, after editing out them ones I don't want to send in the bulk email. Is there some way to get all these into an excel file or something, other than cut and pasteing each one, a very slow process. If you can help, I will appreciate it.
bill

A:Outlook 2007 email address question.

I am using 2010 so I can't be specific.

You should have an export feature to export to different file formats. Office 2010 will do it in an excel format.

You also should be able to import the list you have created and make a distribution list of it. They are now called "Contact Groups" in 2010.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/188769-outlook-2007-email-address-question.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Hi - I've setup a google apps for work gmail account in outlook (need to use outlook as have loads of rules and local folders i need to use). I have an alias setup in gmail, but need a way of being able to send from this alias too. There is a dropdown in the 'send' box but it only lets me select existing accounts, and if I manually override this it still gets ignored.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/send-outlook-email-alias-address-4602986/
Relevancy 82.56%

Tried to send an email to a friend and noticed that they are no longer in the address book? So tried to re-enter them as a new contact. When I got to the email address block, I started to type in the email address and the old address showed up. I selected it and when I try to go to the next line, it disappears. Tried a save and close, the name shows up but no email address?? ARghhhh! Help please.

A:Outlook 2010 adding email address

Try deleting his contact info and then re-adding it using clicking on the new items drop-down and then selecting 'contact'

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/141053-outlook-2010-adding-email-address.html
Relevancy 82.56%

I have Outlook and two email addresses my primary pop account and a second forwarding address email 2007 Outlook from address, second Sending a which I ask most of my correspondents to use I would like to be able to use Outlook to quot send from quot the second address and to have that address appear as the quot sent from quot Sending from a second email address, Outlook 2007 address when anyone receives a mail from me At present anyone can use the second address and it will arrive in my inbox It s just the quot sent from quot value which is proving difficult to achieve I have tried setting up a new account in account settings but I can t do so with the second address no matter which password I use Can anyone help Thanks in advance Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Mirage Driver Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard MSI P -CD MS- Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 82.13%

I have windows mail. When I create a new email, my default email address shows up. But when I reply to an email, my default email address is not the first one that shows up. If it is set as me default email, why does it do that?

A:When I reply to an email, my default email address is not the first one that pops up

Originally Posted by kmm

I have windows mail. When I create a new email, my default email address shows up. But when I reply to an email, my default email address is not the first one that shows up. If it is set as me default email, why does it do that?

If the sender used the non default address, that is the one that shows up first.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/266019-when-i-reply-email-my-default-email-address-not-first-one-pops-up.html
Relevancy 82.13%

I just today received a million emails from mail delivery refused daemons and such -i didn t send these emails I changed my password i use internet mail Yahoo I ve always received a bleepload of spam however this is more serious Just happened recently so I m not sure if changing the password helped still receiving this messages however they were sent before the time i changed my password if it so happens that the emails are continued to be address? your malware email internet from Can email send sent do I have malware please help some more info there are none of these messages in my quot sent quot folder it s continuing to send me this delivery failed messages after changing my password i ve run spybot ad-aware avast home is on high real-time protection posted two copies of these emails below there are tons update i think email is still being sent without my connection to the internet update i Can malware send email from your internet email address? think it may just be a ridiculous sort of spam i e ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From quot postmaster amazonherb com quot lt postmaster amazonherb com gt Add sender to Contacts To myemail yahoo com Message contains attachments Message txt b Maintain a high level of excitement eml KB This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification Delivery to the following recipients failed held amazonherb com Forwarded Message Maintain a high level of excitement Maintain a high level of excitement Thursday February AM From myemail yahoo com To held amazonherb com Learn how to restore the power now YOU HEALTH gt gt HERE lt lt i e ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- From quot Barracuda Spam Firewall quot lt postmaster Cliffstar com gt Add sender to Contacts To myemail yahoo com Message contains attachments Message txt b txt b -----Inline Attachment Follows----- Your message to john denis cliffstar com was blocked by our Spam Firewall The email you sent with the following subject has NOT BEEN DELIVERED Subject WHAT IS YOUR LIFE -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

A:Can malware send email from your internet email address?

Sounds like a spammer got your email address and is spoofing the return to or from address using yours instead.It could also be that someone is infected and their computer had you email address.Here's an example of headers shown in real emailReturn-Path: <[email protected]>Received: from inaamta17.mail.tds.net ([216.170.230.187]) by inmta16.mail.tds.net (InterMail vM.7.08.03.00 201-2186-126-20070710) with ESMTP id <[email protected]net> for <[email protected]>; Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:51:51 -0600Received: from mta705.email.newegg.com ([38.119.56.165]) by inaamta17.mail.tds.net (InterMail vG.3.00.02.00 201-2196-120-20070322) with SMTP id <[email protected]egg.com> for <[email protected]>; Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:51:51 -0600

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/206656/can-malware-send-email-from-your-internet-email-address/
Relevancy 82.13%

In the near future my partner and I will be living in separate places of abode Therefore my partners Email address which is currently managed by Outlook Express will cease to exist I need to arrange something whereby when she sets up her new email address the contents of her email folders are able to be transferred to that new email address I have this thought in the back of my mind that I can do this with address email email contents moving new folder to Thunderbird if I install Thunderbird on her PC now and then back up the files and folders using the information here http email about com od mozillathunderbirdtips qt et backup prof htm establish a new email address when that time comes and then restore the Thunderbird files profile etc from the backup or am I just having a daydream could it be that simple Need some input here I want to be sure I have not missed the bleepin obvious I dont want to lose all that she has

A:moving email folder contents to new email address

For what it is worth, I backup My Thunderbird and Firefox with MozBackup http://download.cnet.com/MozBackup/3000-2242_4-10260383.htmlAs great as it is to have tools such as Firefox and Thunderbird, backing them up can be a tedious process. MozBackup is a tiny program that makes saving and restoring all your bookmarks, extensions, and other personal settings a streamlined and stress-free experience.The program works with Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, and Netscape on Windows platforms. It doesn't work with Firefox Portable, Sunbird, Songbird, or Flock, but for standard Windows iterations of the programs in the Mozilla suite, it's almost silly to not use this program.Close the program you want to back up, then runI used MozBackup recently to move all my Thunderbird email and settings and Firefox favorites etc. from one computer to another. No problems.It seems to me that your plan is sound, Import into Thunderbird, Backup, install Thunderbird on new computer and restore everything.Did I mention you can you can check or uncheck what you want and not backup what you don't want to backup.Hope this helpsRoger

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/469385/moving-email-folder-contents-to-new-email-address/
Relevancy 82.13%

Very frustrated over here. I have windows mail and three different emails that are set up with it. My main one, my work, is set as my default email address. When I compose a new message is pops up as the default, yet when I reply to a message the other two pop up. All of my emails that this has been happening on have been those sent to my default email address Stressed out over here.

A:When I reply to an email, my default email address is not the first one that pops up

I have answered in your other thread.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/266121-when-i-reply-email-my-default-email-address-not-first-one-pops-up.html
Relevancy 82.13%

I have an att.net email account which is now serviced by Yahoo. Today a spam message originated from my account and was sent to everyone on my contacts list. "xmas" was in the subject line and the content was a web address which opens to a website apparently selling medications from Canada. Webroot antivirus has not detected any virus or malware on my computer. What should I do? Do I need to close the att.net email account?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/contacts-from-my-email-account-were-spammed-using-my-email-address.969897/
Relevancy 82.13%

We are been unable to send emails from our work email to outside addresses. (Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, etc.)

My Network guy is MIA and I don't know what to do or who to call.

We are host our own email and are running email on Exchange Server 2000 and are on Windows 2000 OS. Any help or advice on who I can call would be greatly appreciated.

A:Solved: HELP!!! Can't send email at work to outside email address!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-help-cant-send-email-at-work-to-outside-email-address.636793/
Relevancy 81.7%

I am wondering if my Hotmail address causes differences on the Outlook.com interface in Windows 8 as opposed to a true ms or live email address. One reason I ask is that at the top left of the interface of MAIL it says Hotmail. When I log on to Outlook.com in a browser I have the "gear icon" for settings. When I click on the METRO TILE MAIL and the interface is presented along with my mail I can find no where to change settings. If I reveal the "charms" and click on settings I can see nothing that helps?

> Would I have more options if I were to obtain a true MS email and not use Hotmail addy
> If there is not difference, why can't I find the gear icon or a place to change settings?
Thanks greatly! jack ":-D

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/19722-hotmail-logon-outlook-com-vs-ms-live-email-address.html
Relevancy 81.7%

I have a specific email contact who can be reached directly through my Gmail on Google but every time I send directly from Outlook 2010 the email dies as "Invalid Recipient". This applies even if I am replying to a received email from that person so it is not a typo or similar personal error and it is the only contact which behaves like this.

Anyone out there with any ideas?

A:Outlook 2010 won't accept a specific email address

Do they have special non-alphanumeric characters in their username?

That's the only thing that I can think of.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/272996-outlook-2010-wont-accept-specific-email-address.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello I am having a problem with my email not working correctly I can receive email but when I try to create a new email and click on my address 2003 Email Outlook Problem Book/new Address book the mouse icon disappears off to Outlook 2003 Address Book/new Email Problem the right hand side of the screen The program appears unresponsive as I am unable to select any tool bar icons shows no indication that I clicked on anything nor am I able to close the untitled message screen or minimize it I have opened task manager and selected end task untitled message When that task ends it switches back to the inbox screen with a Select Names window in the task bar At this point the Inbox screen is still unresponsive but now I can right click the Select Names window in the task bar and close it When that closes then the Inbox screen seems to restore control I have updated Microsoft Office to service pack after this situation presented itself The O S is X P Pro Microsoft Outlook This system has been running problem free for about year If anyone could help in solving this issue I would greatly appreciate it Thank You Mod Edit Topic moved to more appropriate forum TMacK

A:Outlook 2003 Address Book/new Email Problem

Hello to all,

I have resolved my issue with address book. It appears that my address book was opening up off screen on the right hand side. I am not sure what had changed in regards to why it had opened off screen or why it now has restored to the middle of the screen. The only thing that I had done recently was to send an email to a friend and typed in the email address then clicked send. After that when I tried to create a new email and select the address book it would open the window in view.

Basically I'm a moron but had to post the resolution to my problem anyways.
PROBLEM SOLVED.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/109984/outlook-2003-address-booknew-email-problem/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hi - I'm trying to set up my addresses in Outlook, having previously used WLM but although I have been able to do it in the past, I had to delete them and start again. This is the message I'm now getting. I tried online chat with Plusnet, but the person kept telling me to 1) remove my email address and then 2) send myself an email from Outlook. She then said it was an Outlook problem - any ideas, please?
Send test email message: Your outgoing (SMTP) email server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 552 Pjyb1t00306jQC301jyc4B message rejected due to spam

A:Problem setting up email address in Outlook 2016

Did that error appear when Outlook was testing the mail account settings? If it did then I'm not overly concerned. What happens if you ignore that and try to send a regular email? If it fails with a different error then post it here.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/problem-setting-email-address-outlook-2016-4597591/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hi there,

I am using Outlook 2003 and I have many contacts that have multiple email addresses and I can not seem to find the option to allow me to specify which email address is the default for my contacts that have more than one email address.

Any help is appreciated.

RGDS & TIA

Curtis M.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-set-a-contacts-default-email-address.354130/
Relevancy 81.7%

I have several email addresses stored in Outlook and my main address is selected as the default.

When I create a new message, the default address is used. However, when I reply to a message or forward a message, it alternates between my different email addresses and I have to manually change it to send from my regular email address, which is annoying.

I can't find anything in the Help section on how to fix this and there don't seem to be any settings to override this.

I can't even seem to create a new Rule to automatically send from my regular email address (but shouldn't have to do that anyway).

Any ideas??????

Relevancy 81.7%

Hi,

I can't remove an old email address from outlook.
It is an email address that I had when I worked for a company but it was deleted when I left the company.
I can't access an emails with it but I can't work out how to remove it as it seems to still try to connect to the server.
When I have tried to add a new email address the server still tries to connect to the old email.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

A:Remove email address (that no longer exists) from outlook

You didn't specify which version of Outlook you're using. However, in Outlook 2010, it's simply a case of clicking on File, choose Account Settings, click on Account Settings, and then this will provide a dialogue box of the accounts you have set up in Outlook. Choose the one you want to remove, click on the Remove button, and then Yes to confirm.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/remove-email-address-that-no-longer-exists-from-outlook.1156489/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello,

I am using Outlook 2013 for Mac (not my choice, work computer). I email someone who uses their personal email address in addition to their work email. Most of their emails come from their personal account but I like to send everything to their work address.

I don't think what I want to do is possible, but can you somehow prevent Outlook from storing in the autocomplete file a single email address? I know how to delete it from the file but every new email from this person (every few minutes) comes in with their personal address and is back in the list again. I could only find info for how to turn off the autocomplete entirely.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/prevent-outlook-from-saving-a-single-email-address-1066322.html
Relevancy 80.84%

when i send e-mail in Outlook 2000 and select the names of the people i want to email. I just get...yourname (email)...in the TO bar...I was wondering how to display the name and email address all at once. Similar to the way AOL does Please help me!!!!

A:Display email address in outlook 2000 instead of just names when sending

Unless you're using your company's global address list, you must have saved the e-mail addresses yourself (either in your personal address book or in Contacts).

If so, the name is just a short identifier for that e-mail address. You can change the names to include the e-mail address by editing it the name:

In Contacts, right-click the contact, click Open.
Change the Full Name line to read:

Contact Name: E-mail address
e.g. John Smith: [email protected]
In the File As line, make sure it says the same as above.
Click Save and Close.

Alternatively, use:
File, Address Book, double-click the addressee, click the Name tab.
Add the e-mail address to the end of the surname and make sure it appears the same in the Display line.

If you're using a global address list, I'm not sure how you'd change it, maybe someone else can jump in and help you?

HTH

Gram

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/display-email-address-in-outlook-2000-instead-of-just-names-when-sending.44169/
Relevancy 80.84%

MS Windows Pro Outlook name entered email replaces with address in natural just "To," 2007 MS Outlook After sending an email and checking the Sent Items folder the To line of the email I see Outlook just shows the addressee s email address but not the natural name as I input it Example I enter the natural name in the To Outlook 2007 replaces natural name entered in "To," with just email address line as Joe at that point a pop-up menu opens up with all the Joes I ve previously sent emails to I select the correct one Joe Smith lt pookybuns yahoo com gt and Outlook enters the name as Joe Smith without the email address behind the name Later after sending a check of the Sent Items shows the natural name Joe Smith was dropped and replaced by pookybuns yahoo com Outlook was originally set up to retain the natural name in the To line and recently the program just arbitrarily Outlook 2007 replaces natural name entered in "To," with just email address changed itself I ve checked everywhere in the program in an attempt to correct it to no avail We send hundreds of client emails a month and need to sort by name not email address Can anyone help Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/574197/outlook-2007-replaces-natural-name-entered-in-to-with-just-email-address/
Relevancy 80.84%

When multiple accounts are added on Outlook 2010 and you create a new email, autocomplete in the 'to' field shows suggestions from every account. Is it possible to only show suggestions relevant to the account the email is being sent from.

For example, if I had my personal account and a customer services account, when I go to send an email from my personal account, every email address who has ever communicated with the customer services account shows which is quite risky.

Thanks, Louise

A:Outlook 2010 only to show address book from one email account

Have you looked in the help section of outlook. The only thing i can suggest at the moment, is click the contacts in outlook,and then the little arrow next my contacts, there you will find yor email accounts with suggested contacts and contacts, see what happens when you try that.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/263937-outlook-2010-only-show-address-book-one-email-account.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Hi I have what I hope is a temporary change Outlook not email default Can in address 2003 Microsoft need to change my default quot from quot email address I Can not change default email address in Microsoft Outlook 2003 have changed it from say aaa to bbb using tools email change emailaddress and also rest the quot more settings reply email facility so replies go to my new email address too I have set the bbb as my default email account using tools email set as default Here is the Can not change default email address in Microsoft Outlook 2003 problem when I create quot new quot emails it correctly uses the new quot bbb quot email address as my from address All seems to be OK BUT IF I receive a reply to this email that I sent that was sent out with my bbb email address and THEN I try to REPLY to it - the reply email now shows at the top quot this email will be sent via aaa quot - rather than the bbb I want it too I hope I have explained it clearly - and you can see the frustration of the outloook programme It is as though outlook simply refuses to recognise the new default email account I have set up Frustrating to say the least - any technical help appreciated Cheers Mike nbsp

A:Can not change default email address in Microsoft Outlook 2003

By any chance do the bbb e-mail account settings in Outlook show your aaa address as a "Reply to" address? The entry can be found in "More settings ... -> General Tab" when the bbb account is open for editing.

I don't have any other suggestions other than that.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-not-change-default-email-address-in-microsoft-outlook-2003.738977/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi everyone A few days ago I got a mailerdamon failure notice I looked and it was a link sent out to a bunch of my contacts I ve changed my password about times and it just happened again today I m changing my password from another computer my sent my being from address to email all email virus out contacts btw When I look in my sent folder it doesn t have the virus email as virus email being sent out from my email address to all my contacts one that s been sent I just downloaded Avira Antivirus and it says its blocking a virus email being sent out from my email address to all my contacts site from connecting to my computer it scanned and found two GEN pwd zip virus and quarantined them I m also getting a DEP error on IE when I try to get on the net Worth noting the past few days I was on another forum do to my computer trying to connect to quot pinball corp quot I was using malwarebytes at that time which I ve since uninstalled because Avira says it might conflict with it We went through all the malware removal procedures and when I tried to run TFC exe my computer froze So I hardbooted it When it came back on I couldn t run any programs and my wireless network driver was uninstalled I was able to delete a lot of programs from my startup folder that I wasn t using and when I restarted I could run programs again Any help is greatly appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/virus-email-being-sent-out-from-my-email-address-to-all-my-contacts.1095378/
Relevancy 80.41%

Is it possible to use a gmail account for domain email? like I want [email protected] to send OUT from that email and not show the gmail email ever. I can do this in any other email like yahoo or comcast but for some reason when I send an email it sends from the gmail email..Thanks alot in advance.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/40543/gmail-cant-email-as-website-email-address/
Relevancy 80.41%

I'm helping a friend with her computer. Here are the 2 issues.

1) The email app in Windows 8.1 on her laptop just stopped working. She can no longer send or receive emails at all from any of her accounts. She says that she believes it has happened before maybe even a couple times a month.

2) This may or may not be related - The main email address in the app is her work email address from an old job. Whether it's related or not, she wants to undo that and have her primary email address to login or whatnot. She has since deleted all of her other email addresses from the app.

Hopefully others have had this issue and able to assist.

Thanks guys!

A:Email App not working - Also old email address for login

Welcome to Windows EightForums, iamchrisstone.

See if this will fix it:

App Troubleshooter:
Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter - Fix Apps in Windows 8

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/44013-email-app-not-working-also-old-email-address-login.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I am helping a friend with their computer mess The husband uses Windows Live as his email client and the wife uses direct Road Runner one address to email email Can't person's send They both use the same computer When the husband tries to send email to his wife's email acct she never receives it Yet he can send emails to me and I am a Road Runner email address So I know that his Windows Live is set up correctly His wife's email is Can't send email to one person's email address working fine directly through Road Runner as she can send and receive emails SO Seems to me the issue has something to do with using the same computer and he never signs out of Windows Live I personally use Outlook as I am a business and am not familiar with Windows Live He never gets any kind of Undeliverable mail message or anything Can anyone help me here I'm am do back over to continue cleaning up Can't send email to one person's email address some other issues with his Can't send email to one person's email address system And I'm not sure where to go from here Thank you in advance Oops

A:Can't send email to one person's email address

Perhaps something here might help:
Setting up two distinct users and emails in Windows Live Mail - Microsoft Community

or maybe this:
WLMIdentities - CNET Download.com

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/260756-cant-send-email-one-persons-email-address.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I think I have asked this before I am getting so much spam email im sick email spam I my get address of to lots email of deleting it all These fat heads who send it to me I wish they would stop Some of the emails say quot Your date has been approved with Jenn quot Then will say my husband is away for a week so if the first date goes well we will try another Come talk to jean and see her body at bla bla website I get so many others too Partsolver and towel direct I now have between my two computers almost unread of spam emails and some thats not spam It takes forver to go through and delete them all Ive been told not to hit unsubscribe but sometimes it helps They say then they know your email is valid Well they I get lots of spam email to my email address must or they would cease to email me so whats it going to matter to unsubscribe Ive even tried to quot bounce to sender quot but nothing works Is there any way to block emails from these people Or not allow them on my server A auto bounce before they even come on my pc Maybe I should just ask my ISP I dont know I thought id ask one last time

A:I get lots of spam email to my email address

There are usually two places where SPAM filtres can be effective. The most obvious is at your ISP's Mailbox; because how ISPs handle the spam filter vary, I can give no explicit instructions, although their on-line help section generally will provide those.
The second place is at your Email Client on your computer. FF/Mozilla both include teachable Spam filters that you can use to segregate legitimate mail from the gunk.

The best place to stop SPAM is to be extremely careful about your Email Address. It would be a wise step to have one Email Address for friends, family, and trusted people, and a "throwaway" Email address (s) for on-line registrations, Ebay, or other public places. Once these addresses become, as they will, clogged with SPAM, you can simply delete them and create new addresses, beginning the process over again.

Regards,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/12149/i-get-lots-of-spam-email-to-my-email-address/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hello I'm a very long time lurker of this site but recently decided to join I've had my Windows Toshiba Satellite laptop for a bit over a month About weeks into ownership I started receiving spam emails in my msn account the one I use to sign into the laptop These mails are sometimes from me although I have checked my sent mail and there isn't anything there I haven't personally sent I signed into a different email account and that one was spammed too until I signed out I access the internet from my phone and my desktop pc Windows I wasn't sure where the issue was coming from so I turned off the desktop but the problem persisted I did a system restore on the I ran AntiMalwarebytes CCleaner and my antivirus programs which all came back clean but the problem is still here I've factory restored three times completely reformatted the drive twice and I still have the problem I installed Windows Preview but I didn't receive any spam for the hours I had it running I reinstalled my OEM version some email, email Constant MY from spam address! of and within hours the spam emails started The last time I hadn't even installed my firewall and antivirus program when the spam email started I also noticed that my OneDrive says the Constant spam email, some from MY email address! last time the files were synced was in Having the laptop in airplane mode or shut off is the only way I don't receive spam I have run Process Monitor Process Explorer Regrun Unhack Me Emsisoft Emergency Kit Hitman Pro Roguekiller Sophos Virus Removal TFC Adwcleaner JRT Mini ToolBox Security Check Spybot tdsskiller amp Zoek One program said there was an issue with explorer exe another said something about PUM and Trojan Kility One of the programs wouldn't run because it said something about the system date being changed I couldn't figure out what to do so i'm here from help from the professionals Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool in next post

A:Constant spam email, some from MY email address!

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version:21-06-2015 01
Ran by Kimberly (administrator) on TOSHICO on 21-06-2015 16:51:49
Running from C:\Users\Kimberly\Desktop
Loaded Profiles: Kimberly (Available Profiles: Kimberly & Administrator)
Platform: Windows 8.1 (X64) OS Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Opera)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/
==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================
(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)
(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atiesrxx.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tbaseprovisioning.exe
(AMD) C:\Windows\System32\atieclxx.exe
(Avast Software s.r.o.) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe
() C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\a4\AdaptiveSleepService.exe
(Comodo) C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Chromodo\chromodo_updater.exe
(COMODO) C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdagent.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
() C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo64.exe
(Toshiba Corporation) C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Teco\TecoService.exe
(Avast Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ng\vbox\AvastVBoxSVC.exe
(AVAST Software) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ng\ngservice.exe
(COMODO) C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cavwp.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SkyDrive.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\GWX\GWX.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
(TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Hotkey\TCrdMain_Win8.exe
(TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Teco\TecoResident.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
(COMODO) C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\CisTray.exe
(BillP Studios) C:\Program Files (x86)\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\WinPatrol.exe
(Piriform Ltd) C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
(TOSHIBA) C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Smart View Utility\TDUSrv64.exe
(Avast Software s.r.o.) C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastui.exe
(COMODO) C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cis.exe
(Toshiba America Information Systems.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\ToshibaRegistration\TaisRegistPinger.exe
(TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\ToshibaServiceStation.exe
(TOSHIBA Corporation) C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\TMachInfo.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SettingSyncHost.exe
(Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.exe
(ATI Technologies Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe
(Mozilla Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
(C. Ghisler & Co.) C:\totalcmd\TOTALCMD.EXE
==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================
(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)
HKLM\...\Run: [] => [X]
HKLM\...\Run: [RTHDVCPL] => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe [13667032 2014-01-20] (Realtek Semiconductor)
HKLM\...\Run: [TCrdMain] => C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Hotkey\TCrdMain_Win8.exe [2556768 2013-10-08] (TOSHIBA Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [TecoResident] => C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Teco\TecoResident.exe [179288 2015-06-17] (TOSHIBA Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [TSSSrv] => C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TSSSrv.exe [296008 2013-10-2... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/580190/constant-spam-email-some-from-my-email-address/
Relevancy 80.41%

How do I get my address menu to display while I'm writing in Bcc in internet explorer?Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Accessing Email Address's In Ie While Writing Email

could you elaborate a little bit more? Hotmail?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/78840/accessing-email-addresss-in-ie-while-writing-email/
Relevancy 79.98%

Windows 10 running Outlook 2016. When I did a fresh install I set up 3 email address and added my .csv files of contacts and calendar form prior install. I did not pay attention and Outlook 2016 assigned them to an email address I now wish to get rid of.

Did a web search and didn't come up with a good reliable way to transfer the folder to another email address PST file. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/32493-move-contacts-calendar-folder-new-email-address-outlook-2016-a.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Let me begin by saying this WAS working but is no longer Years Exchange permits accounts address Outlook and longer email app no same with my Mail ago I created a Microsoft Account I used my primary email address at my personal domain Some time later I learned about the Office Hosted Exchange plans These met my needs perfectly I Mail app no longer permits my Exchange and Outlook accounts with same email address moved my email address to the hosted plan For some time this tripped MS up though I now had two accounts with Microsoft that used the same email address But they seem to have eventually figured things out and for the last couple years it's been no trouble to set up both accounts on my Lumia or Surface using the Mail app This week I needed to reset the Mail app on my Surface Inexplicably I'm no longer able to set up both my Outlook com account Microsoft Account and the Exchange account Trying to add the second account results in an error that says quot Account already exists There's already an account setup to use quot my email address I still have both accounts working on my Lumia and I don't dare make any changes for fear of breaking it as well The web interfaces for both accounts still work and I still get the normal promote asking if I want to sign in with my personal Microsoft account or my work school Exchange account Can anyone shed some light on why this is suddenly broken again after years and what I can do to once again configure BOTH my accounts in the Mail app Thanks

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/441005-mail-app-no-longer-permits-my-exchange-outlook-accounts-same-email-address.html
Relevancy 79.98%

I am running Vista Ultimate SP1, Outlook 2007 (12.06423.1000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6425.1000) with an http Exchange mail account as well as an Outlook Connector for Hotmail plus POP mailboxes.

Recently (since installation of Office SP2) adding a new contact or sending an message with a new email address the email address is not underlined and when attempting to save the contact or send message the following error is displayed:

"The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action."

This message also appears even if I try and send meesage by one of the POP accounts.

This is very frustrating as I cannot create new contacts or send new messages. I'd pull my hair out... but I've got none left!

I would appreciate if anyone knows how to fix this issue.

Thanks.

A:Outlook 2007 (Exchange client) will not save contact email address

Appreciate that you have correlated the problem to Office 2007 SP2. I am having the same problem with an XP Pro PC using Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2003 over Http/RPC. There are two accounts: Exchange and one POP. If I take the Exchange connection "off line" it is possible to add the new email address to the contact. THEN, I can send the email via either Exchange or POP. Also, I cannot send an email to an address that is not already in "contacts", or apparently never sent an email to a particular address. So, same work around. Take Exchange offline and then send email via POP account. With Exchange back online, it is now possible to send to the new email address.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-exchange-client-will-not-save-contact-email-address.827072/
Relevancy 77.4%

Hi guys,
I would like to be able to move an email to a sub folder of my mailbox and get Outlook to send an email to the sender of the email I moved into it. Hope that makes sense.

I found this archived thread http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/439567-outlook-reply-email-when-mail.html which has proved very helpful and I've managed to get it working for me.

I would like it to send more than just a one line email reply but I don't know how, maybe get it to use a text file for the body of the email?

Any help would be great

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-vb-script-to-send-email-when-email-moved-to-folder.1073382/
Relevancy 77.4%

I was in the Slow Ring for quite awhile more than one year of email email name address Sent instead sender's with until one of the latest updates brought up an issue in Outlook the senders name my name was replaced by my email address and I couldn't find a way to fix it uninstalled Outlook reinstalled Outlook deleted account setup Sent email with email address instead of sender's name account everything I could think about This happens only with my Gmail accounts not with my Exchange or Live accounts Since I use mainly my Gmail address as pretty much everyone -and I don't want to argue if indeed everyone or not it's not the point- I got out of the slow ring and went with stable releases Since three releases ago the issue came again in stable releases It's been two months and still it hasn't been fixed Sent email with email address instead of sender's name Does anybody know a way to solve this I'm seriously thinking of giving up and going back to Android My phone updated last night and the issue is still there Phone Lumia OS version Outlook Mail version Thanks everyone Best Sebastian

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442522-sent-email-email-address-instead-senders-name.html
Relevancy 77.4%

My friend's email contacts are receiving email from her address but she did not send them. Most of these emails contain only links. She has contacted McAfee, they checked her computer, and assure her that she is virus free. Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks!

A:unauthorized email being sent from email address

Clark,

Remove McAfee, it is horrible. But this is probably just experience talking. However, people don't need a virus to have access to your email. Change the password!
:-)

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/215791-unauthorized-email-being-sent-email-address.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Intermittently, Outlook 2007 will crash while sending an email and, needless to say, the email is not sent. However I wanted to know if there is a temp or backup copy of that mail anywhere. I've looked in drafts and it's not there.

I've sometimes typed a very long email and then lost the whole email when Outlook crashes so I just wanted to know if, like Word, there is a temp file that may be created.

Thanks.

A:Outlook 2007- crash while sending email - where does the email go?

Hi cp, welcome to TSG. Do you have Autosave enabled for Outlook? If not, perhaps this link will help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-crash-while-sending-email-where-does-the-email-go.886349/
Relevancy 76.97%

Yahoo imports: Microsoft Outlook (CSV File).

There is nothing in the address book that allows you to export, so under MS 2003 Outlook they is nothing that permits me to export to CSV. I suppose I need an upgrade but I am selling my business and don't want to spend the moeny right now for that.

Relevancy 76.97%

When replying to an email, the 'To: address shows up different' from the actual address. When replying to the different reply address, a system undeliverable message is received. The actual address has a "s" in the body of the address, the reply address changes the "s" to an "a" .

The user can reply properly to other emails.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

A:Reply to an Outlook email changes the email addrees to a non deliverable add

This one is easy...
The sender of the email has his reply email set to something different.
You manually have to enter the address in the "TO" field.
You can obtain the address from the email.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/reply-to-an-outlook-email-changes-the-email-addrees-to-a-non-deliverable-add.132490/
Relevancy 76.97%

Went to Wndows 7 after the end of XP support. Decided to set up the Microsoft Outlook in the Office 2007 so I could utilize the calender etc. I have traditionally accessed my email through the ISPs applications on my computer as well as my iPad and iPhone. It seems that the MS Outllook has wiped out my emails from the ISP apps back to the middle of March.I can get my curent emails as long as I don't open the MS outlook. Is there a setting in the MS outlook that I can change to prevent this or am I bound to the MS Outlook for my email access. Thanks in advance for your help.

A:Microsoft Outlook wipes my email from my other email apps

You don't have to use Outlook, you can use Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail.  There're probably others as well, but I use Tbird and WLM myself.  Of course there's always web mail too.  I have to say though that it doesn't sound right for Outlook to be doing what you describe.  Do you have all the MS maintenance for it installed?  I have Office 2007 and get updates for it all the time.

Good luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537611/microsoft-outlook-wipes-my-email-from-my-other-email-apps/
Relevancy 76.97%

Good morning -- just installed Outlook 365. I was able to sync all my emails (including folders I've created with all emails stored), calendar and contacts. My issue is with my iPhone 6 email app. I'm seeing my calendar and contacts as well as all my emails -- inbox, sent, junk...but none of the other folders. The folders don't appear in settings, mail, contacts, calendars...under fetch new data either. Any thoughts? Thank you!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/sync-outlook-365-email-folders-with-iphone-email-app-1121489.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Is there a way to gather all email addresses (either from, to, or cc) in a particular email folder in Outlook and store them in a delimited file? Alternatively, is there a way to add all email addresses from all emails in a particular folder to Outlook Contacts or to the Outlook Address Book?

My problem is this: my phone number is changing and I'd like to send an email to everyone who has either sent me an email or to whom I've sent an email announcing the change.

Any other way to solve the problem?

I'm running XP Pro and Outlook 2003 (11.8217.8221) SP3.

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/collecting-email-addresses-from-an-outlook-email-folder.862821/
Relevancy 76.97%

Hello:
I am trying to forward an outlook email to be received in my Google Apps Email. I was able to make that happen but now I can't figure out how to respond back in Google Apps with my Outlook. I want to be able to reply back with outlook.

Please help. Thank you so much!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-forwarding-outlook-email-to-google-apps-email.1167087/
Relevancy 76.54%

hi guys i need your help i got my yahoo account amp i am using firefox I know my strong password every thing buy my problem is here some one sending email by using my same email to me on same email for example abcd yahoo com is my email address so some one using this email address abcd yahoo com from his pc amp sending to me at this email abcd yahoo com that i can ckeck in my SPAM folder so usually i go to my SPAM folder amp get the persons email amp i put in the blocker list sothat he should not send me an email next time but this time i am not send using to me same an address email email some my by one address success to block this email abcd yahoo com because this is my email address how i can block So i like to know with you guy having lot of experience -How to stop this person by using my email address and may be he is using my email address to send other peoples junk email by my name -Which SPAM blocker program i have by using my email address some one send me an email to same address to install on my PC so that it can by using my email address some one send me an email to same address BLOCK SPAM amp not get that emails in my email address My problem is here by using my email address some one send me an email to same address i can't close this email address account because many contacks having this email address from last many years Hopefully waiting for your help Thanks

A:by using my email address some one send me an email to same address

Would it help if you changed your password?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/283454-using-my-email-address-some-one-send-me-email-same-address.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi all

One problem that i'm yet to figure out in Outlook is how it will show an attached email message as just that, an attachment instead of adding it to the end of the original email such as in hotmail or yahoo. This is particularly annoying when reading emails forwarded through more than one person and you have to keep clicking on the email attachments which then open up another email window etc. until you have about 10 seperate windows open before you get to the original message. I hope i'm not too confusing

To get to the point, does any one have a solution to this? it would be greatly appreciated!!

fryshaun.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-03-viewing-email-attachements-in-email.283347/
Relevancy 75.25%

Good morning, people,

One of my users here is having a wierd issue with her Outlook program...Every time she sends an email out, a .txt file of that email is sent as an attachment to that email.

So an email saying, "Greetings!", has the text file attached that says, "Greetings!".

Any ideas?

A:Outlook sending a copy of email w/email

Must be set to send in both plain text and HTML? But I thought in that case that it was done the other way around...

Turn off one or the other in the E-mail options, would be my guess.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-sending-a-copy-of-email-w-email.49669/
Relevancy 75.25%

Can receive email in outlook but cant send email...my email has been like this for months now...I called my ISP and they didnt have an answer for it...Im running xp however I dont have the Xp disc to re install windows...its an older desktop computer I bought off of someone...Its a Dell PIII.

Im not to worried about not being able to send email on the XP puter because I have another desktop where the email works however its running on windows 2000.

Ive heard some people have problems with outlook using XP though.

A:Can Receive Email In Outlook But Cant Send Email.

you have this log thread open at present and it might be a good idea to await a respose on there before you start to make any changes; it is most possible that an infection has gotten TO your e mail client http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/129909/google-links-wont-work-properlybtcar-hijackervirus/according to the information yu have provided ON that log thread your computer is used by others for P2P file sharing? one OF the problems WITH file sharing programs is what the 'program ' comes baggaged with that can and will infect the computer

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/130064/can-receive-email-in-outlook-but-cant-send-email/
Relevancy 74.82%

The email program I actively use is Outlook Express. When I click on a direct link within an email or web site context, my computer uses Microsoft Outlook instead of Outlook Express. Then it puts the message into MS Outbox and it dies there. Please help me! Trish Miller email: [email protected]

A:MS Outlook email is stealing Outlook Express email

Not sure how to get Outlook Express to steal back your Outlook email, but here's how you stop Outlook from stealing the email in the 1st place:

(1) In IE, go to Tools >> Internet Options (you can also access Internet Options from Control Panel).
(2) Click on the Programs tab.
(3) Click the drop-down next to Email, and change it to Outlook Express.
(4) Click Apply and OK.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-outlook-email-is-stealing-outlook-express-email.172388/
Relevancy 72.24%

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v in through book. Log address spam help email to my every Virus sending address Help. Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Help. Virus sending spam through my email to every address in address book. Log help system svchost exe C WINDOWS System Help. Virus sending spam through my email to every address in address book. Log help svchost exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp Help. Virus sending spam through my email to every address in address book. Log help exe C Program Files PDF Complete pdfsty exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP ProtectTools Security Manager PTHOSTTR EXE C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C WINDOWS SMINST Scheduler exe C Program Files Hp HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C WINDOWS system AccelerometerSt exe C Program Files Lightspeed Systems SecurityAgent satray exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C program files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard IAM bin asghost exe C Program Files Lightspeed Systems SecurityAgent SecurityAgent exe C Program Files Common Files InterVideo RegMgr iviRegMgr exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files PDF Complete pdfsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system rpcnet exe C WINDOWS system mqsvc exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqWmiEx exe C WINDOWS system mqtgsvc exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Lightspeed Systems SecurityAgent SAAlert exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exe C program files trend micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www azusausd k ca us R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http windowsupdate microsoft com O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Credential Manager for HP ProtectTools - DF F DB- C - D - -B D EC - C Program Files Hewlett-Packard IAM Bin ItIEAddIn dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run MsmqIntCert regsvr s mqrt dll O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run SoundMAX C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX Smax exe tray O - HKLM Run PDF Complete quot C Program Files PDF Complete pdfsty exe quot O - HKLM Run PTHOSTTR C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP ProtectTools Security Manager PTHOSTTR EXE Start O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run Persistence C W... Read more

A:Help. Virus sending spam through my email to every address in address book. Log help

Hello and welcome to TSF

Please follow the instruction outlined in our sticky entitled http://www.techsupportforum.com/secu...oval-help.html

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

If there is no response to this post within 72hrs, this thread will be closed.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/help-virus-sending-spam-through-my-email-to-every-address-in-address-book-log-help-307967.html
Relevancy 70.09%

A friend has sent an email which has as the sent ID see full header below I know that the ID shown is associated with a money type scam and she remembers clicking on something like this but deleted it She still receives email at her listed email address the quot microsoft quot ID shows up when she replies to my and other friends emails Is this anything more than an annoyance since it doesn t actually change her email address She is not computer savvy also not close so I can t look at her computer etc Dick HEADER I ve changed her username to not "name" <email email but address> changed XXXXXX so as not to expose her to any mail from readers of this post From email protected Tue Feb Return-Path lt email protected gt Authentication-Results mta mail re yahoo com from msu edu domainkeys neutral no sig from msu edu dkim neutral no sig Received from EHLO webmail- email "name" changed but not <email address> mail msu edu by mta mail re yahoo com with SMTP Mon Feb - Received from localhost msu edu helo msu edu by webmail- mail msu edu with esmtp Exim id LbnJ - Zg-FA for email protected Mon Feb - Received from r - - - gvllcmtc gnvlnc ab dh suddenlink net r - - - gvllcmtc gnvlnc ab dh suddenlink net by mail msu edu Horde Framework with HTTP Mon Feb - Message-ID lt email protected gt Date Mon Feb - From quot email protected quot lt email protected gt To quot Richard Campbell quot lt email protected gt Subject Re Scam References lt email protected gt In-Reply-To lt email protected gt nbsp

A:email "name" changed but not <email address>

I think you should edit your post to remove references to the institution and the IP addresses of the servers. Just my opinion.

You might want to remove the name R........l and s.......[email protected]

Sorry I can't help you with your issue.

Be aware that there is currently an exploit targeting Yahoo address book, which may or may not be related to your issue.
http://www.google.com/search?num=10...re+yahoo+"address+book"+&as_qdr=m&btnG=Search

RF123

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/email-name-changed-but-not-email-address.803719/
Relevancy 70.09%

I m using windows live mail with or email addresses the anomaly first occurred in April and now has happened twice yesterday and once address book to from sending someone address my my email this morning this time they are selecting about addresses at a someone sending email to my address book from my address time Nothing appears in my sent mail one of the emails came to me since i m in my own address book the following is the email X-Apparently-To email protected via Fri Jul - X-YahooFilteredBulk Received-SPF pass mta mail ac yahoo com domain of email protected designates as permitted sender X-YMailISG KnbfCMgcZAoXDidODNJxOCs Dp cTyBQNqil F vflMa tR Bu rQqJM jCcTqe YS Ano RvUH YkLM zai D UHiCMyUYXZIaDPGRgLt glUAXiNcF pdI ngShVahqgp wDOINQtGIDRz Ie MvnxdHa k elqgzNk oOONHnEnZhYWC jql JqjR GAEbdH e y l QOoEACeo qAkASwI hF dChu ZQi rU UeV XVdg y aQmMyX f zu VrsdlfeUmmke RoZskqC yBrIIlakxzVCKJwHhfSOosQlaxJKBBYR cnFq p tGXGvQMcTor V T f n OtVb wGQffDCguEyxI cSVKC YNYrUG GKw gri yre jhX LzhnwnHEpj rNzh U NeEEm vE L dbie V WuFHD NhnNIOPzPtdhmZPuC YZNPpM obN y PHAjU f NY Wi rVElwrjH PPbZMM dp LhtWA r aOy iYfu WtlW QPpuHdiT dxp ondUYa oGCHuOf B ob Nj J BfQV LdNIJDDIVv X-Originating-IP Authentication-Results mta mail ac yahoo com from hotmail com domainkeys neutral no sig from hotmail com dkim neutral no sig Received from EHLO col -omc -s col hotmail com by mta mail ac yahoo com with SMTP Fri Jul - Received from COL -W by col -omc -s col hotmail someone sending email to my address book from my address com with Microsoft SMTPSVC Fri Jul - Message-ID lt email protected gt X-Originating-IP From Dick Kautzmann lt email protected gt To email protected Subject Date Fri Jul Importance Normal MIME-Version X-OriginalArrivalTime Jul UTC FILETIME B C CB EC X-Antivirus AVG for E-mail Content-Type multipart mixed boundary quot AVGMAIL- B A quot nbsp

Relevancy 70.09%

If I send an email from any device from my hotmail account the recipient will see that it has come from my gmail account.
I have removed the gmail alias from the Hotmail settings but it is still happening and I am at a loss.
Any help would be great

A:Email address is showing different address than the real one

Okay, I figured it out. This is actually to do with settings on my iPad. The iCloud synching for mail needed to be off otherwise it defaults to the gmail account in a stealth attack from the big G.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/575584/email-address-is-showing-different-address-than-the-real-one/
Relevancy 68.37%

I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my desktop..i use the windows mail program and every single day, after i send an email to a friend of mine i get a email in my junk mail folder saying:

A corrupt mail message, ID 1217875865501 from <MY EMAIL ADDRESS HERE> has been
detected.

and it only does this when i email this one person. we basically email chat.
How can i stop these notifications?!?!

A:Windows Email keeps detecting corrupt email being sent from my own email

is your friend getting the emails without any problems? try deleing your friends contact info and recreate it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-email-keeps-detecting-corrupt-email-being-sent-from-my-own-email-276808.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I have a new ASUS notebook and it uses Windows 8. On my home pc I have Windows Vista and was able to set up multiply email accounts in Window Live Mail. (my charter, my hubby charter, 2 school google accounts and yahoo)
I was able to read mail coming thru our main email acct (my charter), if an email came thru that needed to go to my hubbys account or another account I was able to drop and drag it to the other account listed on the screen.

I have most of my emails set up on my new ASUS notebook. Is there any way to drop and drag emails from one account to another? I can drag the email and hover over the new email account, but it does not drag it.

Thanks for any help. I am new to the notebook thing and windows 8.

Debby Durden

A:Move email from one email accout to another email account

If you are using Live Mail on both Windows 7 and Windows 8, use the instructions in this video - Windows 8 Tips: Moving Live Mail From Windows 7 - YouTube

This technique works WAY better than exporting and reimporting them.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/47297-move-email-one-email-accout-another-email-account.html
Relevancy 67.08%

hi some idiot who has got access to my computer or one with my email address in it has signed me in to a male only site and im getting up to 100 emails aday when i tried to get myself removed the site asked for my user name and password as i didnt set up the membership of the site i dont know them so i cannot get removed nor can i send an email asking for removal as it wont let me without the above info which i dont have HELP PLEASE ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY ive barred the emails but they stii go into delete file .im with wanadoo france and cannot find out from them how to change my email address and get rid of the old one .many thanks for any help.

A:Help With Email Address

Go to the site in question. Look at the "Log-In" box; is there a Hyperlink that says "Forgot Your Password",
or words to that effect?
The password is connected to the e-ddress used to register.
Click the link, and follow the directions for sending a new password.
Then sign in with the new password, and delete your registration info.
As for the smeghead who signed you up, next time he leaves his car window open, take 4 cans of Barbasol and....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/58244/help-with-email-address/
Relevancy 67.08%

hey guys this is my first post umm, i dont know if this question is dumb or not but i'll give it a shot:

can you get a persons IP address or figure out somehow where it came from from the source of a yahoo email? like if i compared two emails could i tell if it came from the same computer? thanks

A:Email Ip Address? Possible?

Assuming that the author of the E-mails has not deliberately disguised the address, you should be able to use the E-mail full header to give you that information.
Regards,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/87007/email-ip-address-possible/
Relevancy 67.08%

Anyone know where the @ button is on the lap top?

Relevancy 67.08%

I tried to send an email using live.com, my Microsoft address, and their address was invalid yet when I put the exact address the recipient in Gmail it worked.
Any explanations please.
Thank you
Peter

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/47419-email-address.html