Windows Support Forum

Outlook 2000 - automatically send email using specific account based on contact used.

Q: Outlook 2000 - automatically send email using specific account based on contact used.

Situation I have a domain email 2000 - using automatically on used. contact specific send Outlook account based let s Outlook 2000 - automatically send email using specific account based on contact used. call it mydomain com and a whole bunch of domain email aliases eg email protected email protected etc that all forward to my ISP pop email address account default account I currently have rules setup so that emails sent to certain aliases at mydomain com which all come into my IPS email account go to their associated folders setup in Outlook eg email protected goes to the quot Jim quot folder email protected goes to the quot Mike quot folder etc etc I also have a LAN email account setup in this copy of Outlook although it s not set Outlook 2000 - automatically send email using specific account based on contact used. as my default Emails on my LAN account use a virtual domain name to send within the network let s call it mylanaccount com Rather than have the emails go to folders on my computer I d rather they be forwarded on to the relevant address on our LAN eg emails that came in from email protected would be forwarded to email protected Of course because mylanaccount com is a virtual domain that doesn t exist in the big wide internet these emails need to be forwarded on using the LAN account not my default ISP pop email account Queries Ideally I d like to setup a rule with something like Check messages when they arrive Sent to people or distribution list quot Forward it to people or distribution list using the specified account quot Of course this last option does not exist You can only choose to quot Forward it to people or distribution list quot There s no option to specify the account a Are there any add-ons for Outlook that let you do this b Does this rule exist in later versions of Outlook otherwise Using Outlook is it possible to make it so that specific contacts have a specific account used when sending emails to them a If not are there any add-ons that can do this b Is this possible in newer versions of Outlook I ve looked around but the closest relevant thread I could find was this one t ---link had to be removed sorry--- Any help is very much appreciated Cheers Chris nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Outlook 2000 - automatically send email using specific account based on contact used.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Outlook 2000 - automatically send email using specific account based on contact used.

1b. & 2b.: Doesn't look that way here in Outlook 2003. Have you thought about spending $7 to 9/month per person and get an Exchange Server hosting account?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-automatically-send-email-using-specific-account-based-on-contact-used.407241/
Relevancy 88.35%

As the title says I use Microsoft Outlook ' to access my Roadrunner and AOL POP accounts If I send email from either account to one particular friend who uses windstream net and accesses his mail through Windstream's web mail page it disappears without any trace that I can find Not only doesn't he receive my newly composed messages but he does not receive my direct replies either That rules out a misspell There is no evidence other contacts are not receiving my emails I first thought maybe he had me blocked however if I go to either of my two accounts' web based email pages he receives my messages just web fine can't send but mssgs one based work Outlook email to contact, fine And I always receive his emails The only odd thing that might be a clue is that since this began about half of the email he sends me now whether I view them in Outlook or on the web is in plain format with system fonts Sometimes they come to Outlook can't send email to one contact, but web based mssgs work fine me in HTML I never get any delivery failure notification either The last Outlook can't send email to one contact, but web based mssgs work fine time he got one of my emails is when I sent out a July monthly newsletter to about a hundred people including him I usually get the same few failure notifications because some of our members' addresses have changed or can't be found the usual reasons and I need to update my distribution list But he got that letter in July and that's the last time I've been able to send him anything through Outlook on either AOL or Roadrunner But both of those ISPs always deliver mail to him if I use their respective web pages to send it What could be going on I'm thinking it's something with his Windsream net service But if he had me blocked it would also reject me when I send from the web This is an odd one can anyone help Thanks Rusty

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/59904-outlook-cant-send-email-one-contact-but-web-based-mssgs-work-fine.html
Relevancy 101.48%

Hi,

I have multiple Excelsheets where in I use it for day today activites & tracking.
I have attached one of the simple one so that I can know the codes for sending mails & I can do it my self for the rest of the workbooks.

There is a sheet(dash board) where in all the details get updated.
When there are any changes to the value in column F, a mail should automatically sent to me giving the detials of the row. The file will be always live in the server.

I am very poor in coding & I need someone to help me in doing this.

Thanks in advance.
Rgds
Ganesh Hassan

Relevancy 98.47%

So my question is pretty simple but searching google yields no results This may be because the problem is specific to obscurity or perhaps it is because I am unable to come up with keywords that are relevant enough I have one contacts list I see no reason anyone should ever need to maintain more than one That s silly Computer automation to the rescue Except perhaps not There seems Syncing services web outlook contact between and based information email to be an option in the distribution of outlook which implies that it Syncing contact information between outlook and web based email services can sync contact lists on command But it doesn t do anything I did manage to find a post on a forum somewhere that talked about how outlook is just an email client and thus ONLY handles emails but it wasn t specific to which distribution My hopes are that they were wrong or that is different and I can do away with the third party application I downloaded Thanks in advance Picture below Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU T GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Mobile Intel R Series Express Chipset Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Acer BigBear Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 90.73%

I am attaching this excel sheet which has codes on sending email automatically on due date once the file is opened and then closes it as well. However there seems to be a problem as it doesn't send emails automatically and comes up with a error. It would be grateful if someone could correct the codes in the file.
Thank You

Relevancy 89.44%

Hi! I have changed computers (from a '98 to an XP) and have set up all my email accounts in Outlook 2000. Don't want to use Outlook Express because it interferes with attachments people send me.

My problem is that it won't let me select which address I am sending from! This creates great confusion for the customers of our three businesses. I have clicked on the Options button as Outlook advises but it keeps telling me that it is out of memory and to close other programs and try again. This even happens when there is nothing else open.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Ronlyn
Victoria, Australia

A:Outlook 2000 Want to specify which e-mail account to use to send

When you come to send the message, instead of using the SEND button, there is a tiny arrow just to the right of it. Click on that and it will drop down a list of the accounts you have set up for you to choose which to send from.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-want-to-specify-which-e-mail-account-to-use-to-send.444279/
Relevancy 86%

Ughh I have a client who has Outlook installed on their server MS Server Standard I m in the process of adding email automation to an Access database using Outlook While setting up Outlook it had never been configured before I used account settings for a Cox account While testing I discovered that I would not be able to use that account failed 2000 Outlook attempts settings??!?:( emails to using a send/receive deleted account's to logon to the smtp server- the client doesn t have an account so it access denied to the Outlook 2000 attempts to send/receive emails using a deleted account's settings??!?:( mail server From there I Outlook 2000 attempts to send/receive emails using a deleted account's settings??!?:( deleted the Cox email account settings and added a gmail account instead All settings have been configured- pop and smtp servers authentication etc however when I attempt to send receive Outlook continues to use the Cox server settings Again the Cox server settings do not exist in the current email account I have set up I ve tried to add and delete the gmail account several times along with trying to reset Outlook to a first run setting but alas nothing has worked Any ideas or does Outlook use an ini file somewhere that may contain the old account settings I ve looked at the account file under users but those settings- for gmail- are correct Thanks for any suggestions nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-attempts-to-send-receive-emails-using-a-deleted-accounts-settings.1099275/
Relevancy 85.57%

Hi all I am using Microsoft Office Outlook outlook 2007 active from account How email send currently in express to Microsoft Window XP Professional service pack I am using outlook express as a monitoring tool which sends email at the scheduled time lets say every after hours Presently It is using only one account under one profile but the problem with the existing behavior is that if by any chance that primary email account get disconnected from the exchange server it will not be able to How to send email from currently active account in outlook express 2007 send the email So in order to overcome this problem i have created one more email account that belongs to different exchange server under the same existing profile what i How to send email from currently active account in outlook express 2007 m trying to achieve is if the primary email account is disconnected from the server at any time period The outlook should use the secondary email account to send out the emails how can i achieve this functionality Do we have any option in outlook to implement this please help I have been breaking my head like anything but could not find any useful results Any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance nbsp

A:How to send email from currently active account in outlook express 2007

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-send-email-from-currently-active-account-in-outlook-express-2007.991186/
Relevancy 85.57%

Funny thing, but when you choose a default account outlook is supposed to use that one as the default send account. So you compose a new mail and it should use that account as the from address. But it doesn't always work. Yes, i know u can CHOOSE any account by clicking on the "from" button and picking one from the drop down menu. But i don't want to have to keep doing that. I finally got it to work with a reg hack i found when googling the issue. Now when i compose new mail it uses account #1.

However, if someone sends me a email to my account #2, when i reply it uses account #2 to send from. Is there any way i can make outlook use account #1 for all email i send whether they are new emails or replies no matter what account hey were sent to?

A:Making outlook use default account to send whether new email or reply

did you figure this out yet?
Always reply with the same email address | MSOutlook.info

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/330084-making-outlook-use-default-account-send-whether-new-email-reply.html
Relevancy 84.71%

My wife is using Outlook 98 for the first time and has two email accounts set up. How do you get one email account to default over the other on outgoing emails? Thanks.

Relevancy 84.71%

HEllo out there ,

I am experiencing issues with my Outlook accounts I have two attached a default one for my Microsoft account and a secondary one for my wife.

On my new pc with win 10 I cannot send , forward emails the message I get back is they have been placed in the drafts folder then that's it. I cannot do anything with them.

Interestingly I have the same win 10 on my old computer and they work fine I suspect that my new one has updated and caused the issue.

The only difference I can see is I have Office 2007 on the old pc and Use Libre office on the new one would Libre cause an issue with outlook ?

I have run sfc/scannow with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/56998-outlook-email-account-will-not-send-forward-moves-draft-messages.html
Relevancy 82.13%

Hello,

I'm hoping that someone can help me with changing the default internet email account in MS Outlook 2000 Corporate/Workgroup. In the regular Outlook 2000, there is a button in the service box for set as default. However, this does not exist in my program. I am running two internet email accounts, and I would like the second one that I installed to be the default for sending messages. I know there must be a way to do this, but I just can't remember/ figure it out. Thanks!

Best,
Jeremy

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/changing-default-email-account-in-outlook-2000-corporate.284641/
Relevancy 82.13%

I used the following MS Knowledge Base article to create an autoreply message since we don t use MS Exchange Server in our office I don t have the Out of Office Assistant support microsoft com kbid hhmm seems I m not allowed to post active urls since I am new here the non-active link above works if you cut and paste it to your browser I ve never created an autoreply message before but I was pretty sure there was some way to do it so I tracked that down The only problem default) on mail (not in 2000 on Autoreply Outlook account came in email is that I only want to create this autoreply for a email account which is not the default email account In the template file I even specified to send the message using the account the email comes in on but it replies using the default mail account rather than the one Autoreply in Outlook 2000 on email account mail came in on (not default) I want it to My Rule for this is Check mail Autoreply in Outlook 2000 on email account mail came in on (not default) on arrival from this altername account Reply using template C Documents and Settings user Applications Templates OutOfOffice oft stop rule processing In reality part of this rule should be Reply using template C Documents and Settings user Applications Templates OutOfOffice oft and send via altername account Is there any way to set the reply to use the non-default account rather than the default one If not can anyone suggest an application which will do this nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/autoreply-in-outlook-2000-on-email-account-mail-came-in-on-not-default.366288/
Relevancy 77.83%

Hi My email hotmail is sending spam mails everyday with the following titles Email no Subject Re body Forget about your list to My Spam contact Email my Send sexual fails I m going to tell you one secret hxxp www compuXXI com com friend php jleyahooID do Email no Subject No Subject body Order meds at our shop and save your money hxxp www carlosrodero com friends My Email Send Spam to my contact list page php uwopage ly DDS LOG DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer Run by NewLife at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV Norton Internet Security Enabled Updated DF - - D- - DC EFD BF SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF My Email Send Spam to my contact list SP Norton Internet Security Enabled Updated D BEB -B A- E - B -B B FW Norton Internet Security Enabled BE D -DB F- - AD - F E C FC Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system My Email Send Spam to my contact list svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system WLANExt exe C Windows system conhost exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Windows SysWOW svchost exe -k hpdevmgmt C Program Files x LogMeIn x LMIGuardianSvc exe C Program Files x LogMeIn x RaMaint exe C Program Files x LogMeIn x LogMeIn exe C Program Files x Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files x Symantec Norton Online Backup NOBuAgent exe C Program Files x HTC Internet Pass-Through PassThruSvr exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon RegSrvc exe C Program Files x CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exe C Program Files x Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exe C Program Files x TeamViewer Version TeamViewer Service exe C Program Files x TightVNC tvnserver exe C Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare WD Drive Manager WDDMService exe C Program Files x Western Digital WD SmartWare Front Parlor WDFME WDFME exe C Program Files x Western Digital WD SmartWare Front Parlor WDSC exe C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin AppSrv exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin DMAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin EvtEng exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files x Intel Intel R Management Engine Components LMS LMS exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x Intel Intel R Management Engine Components UNS UNS exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files x Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe C Program Files x LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files x AirVideoServer AirVideoServer exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare WD Drive Manager WDDMStatus exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD PDVD Serv exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files x HTC HTC Sync htcUPCTLoader exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Fil... Read more

A:My Email Send Spam to my contact list

guys.. any help please?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/my-email-send-spam-to-my-contact-list-606970.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi all,

I am looking for help on VB script to send automated emails based on the date column in excel sheet..

Uploading the excel sheet as well. The email should trigger on dates in column F to corresponding email addressed in column E ..

The email body should say :
Hi,

Your employee "Column C" is approaching his probation period on "Col D". Kindly confirm if you want to confirm on the date of "Column D" or modify it.

A:Need help to send automated email based on the date field

Have a look at the attached I have written the code necessary however if you have any changes you would like made let me know.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-to-send-automated-email-based-on-the-date-field.1171590/
Relevancy 76.54%

I've read the previous post with the same issue, but I'm unable to understand how to use the other codes posted within my product. I would like to send an email based on a date. I will attach my document so it is easier for me to explain the requirement. Columns L37-L45 have due dates - I would like the email to be sent 60 days prior. I have posted some mock emails in R37-R45 and the email message in the EMAIL workbook tab. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

A:Auto send an email based on date in Excel

Welcome to the board.
I've had to save it as 2003 version but the code works under 2007

See attached my copy of your sheet with the code in ThisWorksheet module.

This just a simple way of doing it and you will have to edit it for your needs but maybe it can put you on the right track.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/auto-send-an-email-based-on-date-in-excel.949639/
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello,
I'm currently running Outlook 2002 at work. Is it possible with this version of Outlook, or a newer version, to be informed when you receive an email if the sender is not currently a saved contact? (As currently happens after you send an email to people with yahoo mail etc.)The reason being I would then want (potentially) to ask if they would like to be added to my mailing list.
kind regards,
Jonathan

A:Can Outlook automatically tell you if someone is not currently a saved contact?

Apologies, I've probably posted this in the wrong forum. In a rush as usual...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-outlook-automatically-tell-you-if-someone-is-not-currently-a-saved-contact.832220/
Relevancy 76.11%

I'm using Outlook 2003 and I really find it annoying that my contact names in the autocomplete have changed to something other than what I have in my contact list for them. It appears as if it happens when I respond to an email from someone who has also included my contact but with a different name.

ie. AA-Mr. John Smith

instead of what have...

John Smith

Does anyone know why this happens or how to stop it from happening?

-----------------
Steven R. Stepp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-automatically-changes-contact-name.284705/
Relevancy 75.68%

I am wanting to develop a spreadsheet that will keep track of bulk liquid delivery amounts by date not an issue and notify individuals by email when account is due for refill based on previous delivery averages I have attached a simple sheet to show what I mean Formula in b shows cells C N but this would go farther out for we could have multiple deliveries in a given month Send average on based delivery previous deliveries for email I do not know how to change formula to account for more variable deliveries In other words C whatever I would like fill schedule do the following look at previous fill quantities average fills perhaps through out one high and one low show next projected fill date based on averages and with a safety If account holds then don t let it get below before email is Send email for delivery based on previous average deliveries sent Cell b needs to look at last entry in row whatever that is to determine new refill date I hope this makes sense and thanks for any assistance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/send-email-for-delivery-based-on-previous-average-deliveries.1164883/
Relevancy 75.68%

I am working with the attached spreadsheet in Excel 2010 and am trying to figure out how to code certain parameters that will make Excel send myself, my client or other individual an email (with text in body) if certain dates have not been entered into particular cells, or if a cell has exceeded a certain number of days in a particular cell. I have attached a sample spreadsheet and have listed at the bottom 8 points in which I need an email sent, what the trigger is and what the action (email sent to) is.

I just know enough to be very dangerous with Excel but have found that there is a way to code in Excel to send emails which would greatly help my business but I just don't know that much about codes at all.

Can anyone please help me??

Thanks!!

A:Excel Coding to Send Email based on Cell Entry

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I suggest you do a find in the forum, there are many posts that gao about this and there are many answers, I'm sure there is one that will help yu and of course one of us can help you if you're still stuck

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/excel-coding-to-send-email-based-on-cell-entry.1090332/
Relevancy 75.25%

i am a home computer user and have ie7 and oe6 when i send e-mails nearly everyone i send an e-mail to receives the same e-mail 10 to 30 times. how can i stop this?

A:outlook express 6 mass send to one contact

Most likely your security software is failing to do its duty and causing multiple emails. What kind of a security set up do you have ? Is this a work computer on a network with a mail server ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/outlook-express-6-mass-send-to-one-contact-147475.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello and thank you in advance for any help or advice wave My problem has been going off and on for a while now I have a Yahoo Mail account that I have had for years and relay upon completely Recently I receive Problem account with email web-based mail but I cannot compose reply or forward I was advised to system restore I did so and the problem vanished for a few days It came back again so I did the same and again it worked Now it is back again and I know that the problem Problem with web-based email account is reappearing because of an update either to Windows or my anti-virus program that whenever installed plays havoc with my system That is why system restore works for a day and then it is back again because the update is reinstalled I don't Problem with web-based email account want to keep solving the problem by restoring the system nor do I want to make my computer vulnerable by not downloading and installing all essential updates What Problem with web-based email account should I do Are there any other solutions to this problem I've tried to access my email account from another computer and it worked perfectly so I am sure that the problem is from my computer and not from Yahoo servers My OS is Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/problem-with-web-based-email-account-365665.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello and thank you in advance for any help or advice wave My problem has been going off and on for a while now I have a Yahoo Mail account that I have Problem with email web-based account had for years and relay upon completely Recently I receive mail but I cannot compose reply Problem with web-based email account or forward I was advised to system restore I did so and the problem vanished for a few days It came back again so I did the same and again it worked Now it is back again and I know that the problem is reappearing because of an update either to Windows or my anti-virus program that whenever installed plays havoc with my system That is why system restore works for a day and then it is back again because the update is reinstalled I don't want to keep solving the problem by restoring the system nor do I want to make my computer vulnerable by not downloading and installing all essential updates What should I do Are there any other solutions to this problem I've tried to access my email account from another computer and it worked perfectly so I am sure that the problem is from my computer and not from Yahoo servers My OS is Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/problem-with-web-based-email-account-365640.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Basically, I need to know if it's possible to import data from outlook 2002 (XP) into outlook 2000. I'm creating a file filled with contacts for a person, they have 2000 and I have 2002.

Thanks for your help!
Chinc

A:Possible to import outlook 2002 contact data into outlook 2000?

Yes. Export the contacts from your Outlook as a .pst file and import it into thier's

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/possible-to-import-outlook-2002-contact-data-into-outlook-2000.235493/
Relevancy 73.53%

Hi Everyone,

I am using a Windows 7 computer and I would like to install some software to automatically send a specific email once a week. I am not always at my computer so putting a reminder on my Outlook isn't going to work for this. I was using Gmail to do this, but recently they removed the feature.

Kind Regards,

Davo

A:Automatically send an email once a week

Did you try Boomerang?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/automatically-send-an-email-once-a-week.1097647/
Relevancy 73.53%

My father in law has Windows 8 he accidentally put a non working email address in on the windows 8 log in . He did not set up a disc to reset his password either . How can I reset this non working email and get him logged in. He is 72 years old so he just made a mistake. His PC is an HP and he bought it from Walmart it did not come with any software. Thank you very much

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/37955-microsoft-account-based-email-address-locked-out-pc.html
Relevancy 73.1%

This is my first time posting on here so I hope this is the right place I have attached a spreadsheet I will need to populate and we would like to send staff members an email reminder before they need to do their task Maybe a day or the morning of the day is fine as long as they get the reminder I was just wondering how I would go about doing that As the Excel file would need to be opened in order to work I was also wondering how I Excel send email via reminder Automatically would be able to set Automatically send email reminder via Excel it to open Automatically send email reminder via Excel on the start up of everyones machine Even if it can only start up the programme then it will be obvious Automatically send email reminder via Excel to people what they need to open Could the email or subject include as much info as it can Like name company job title and contact number and for it to be sent to the Asignee We will then change the next contact date once completed Any help would be appreciated Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/automatically-send-email-reminder-via-excel.1164494/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hey there.... I am new to this amazing site, just bought a new IBM Thinkpad, and want to get my contact list from Outlook (2000) on my Dell over to Outlook (2000) on the new system. Can someone tell me where to find this information on the Dell, so I can copy it, put it on my USB memory key, and then install it on my new computer?? Your help is much appreciated!!

Andrew

A:outlook 2000 - contact list

I had the same issue once. This might be the low-tech way of doing it, but I e-mailed the contacts to my anonymous e-mail account from one machine, then retrieved them from the other.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-contact-list.216976/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi, I'd be really grateful to anyone who can solve this one for me. I'm using Outlook 2003 (service pack 2) on Windows XP. Last week it started to refuse to send emails to one particular address. The emails to this person just sat in my outbox, and blocked others from going out as well. I went offline, deleted the email and went back online, and my other emails then went OK (I did not try to email the problem address again at that point). A few days later I tried to email the problem address again. The same thing happened - except with worse results: this time, the two other emails that were in the outbox at the same time also became non-functional. So now I have three addresses to which emails will not go out of my outbox. Has anyone encountered this problem before and know what I can do about it? Thanks for reading this far.

A:Outlook 2003 refusing to send to specific addresses

Do you still have this problem?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-refusing-to-send-to-specific-addresses.537948/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello to everyone that reads this post I have seen several threads on this request and have not been able to see exactly what I have been looking for Below is what I am looking for we will receive emails from one of our departments indicating that what we from on send Automatically excel tasks email incomplete call a disclosure occurs It is our responsibility to do the research on the cause and email back our findings Each of these requests have a due date We Automatically send email from excel on incomplete tasks have started to create a log to help keep track of these disclosures so that we can respond by the due date I would like to make this easier by having an email sent that has not been completed I have attached a spreadsheet as a sample everything is fictitious As you will see on the sheet there are several data elements that are recorded The fields that I want to have looked at to determine the criteria for sending the email is due date and email sent date which is columns O amp P I would like to have an email sent automatically each day whether we open the sheet or not that has a due date but not a date in the email sent column P An added piece but not necessary is to have sent in the email is that there are x amount of days left til the due date and or it has been x amount of days past the due date I would appreciate any assistance and if you need further clarification please don t hesitate to ask nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/automatically-send-email-from-excel-on-incomplete-tasks.1066082/
Relevancy 72.24%

there are many ways to send photos from phones/cameras to email accounts

but these require a lot of fiddling: you have to

1. save the photos you have just taken with the phone or camera

2. then you have to open the email account through your phone

3. then you have to browse for the photos and include them as attachments to email messages.

I am looking for an app that can send copies of photos immediately from phone to email account

This could be preferably a smart phone but could be a digital camera

I would be grateful for any ideas on this.

P.S. Skype (Microsoft) recently shut down Qik, which is what I was going to us.

A:send photos automatically from camera/phone to email

What OS phone or devices do you have? There are different apps for each operating system but a camera will depend on what it supports.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/616821/send-photos-automatically-from-cameraphone-to-email/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and kind need your assistant on this spreadsheet. Been searching all over from this forum but non are helpful.

As attached, I created an excel workbook and would like to have excel AUTOMATICALLY send to me and other colleagues as well a reminder to Outlook email which the password going to expire soon WITHOUT opening the workbook. Is it possible?

Can someone help me on this ? as I don't have much exp on VB. Thanks!

A:How Excel AUTOMATICALLY send alert to email when is duedate

May be this thread is what you looking for http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/574148-e-mail-cell-data-excel.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-excel-automatically-send-alert-to-email-when-is-duedate.980687/
Relevancy 71.81%

I created sub folders for other contacts than the main ones.
When I click "to" on a new email I can only select the main contact listing and cannot select the 3 sub folders!
Any Cure?
Thanks

A:Solved: OUTLOOK 2000 Contact Sub Folders

You have to make the subfolders Outlook Address Books. Expand your folder list and then right-click on one of the Contact subfolders. Select "Properties". Select the "Outlook Address Book" tab and check the box that says "Show this folder as an e-mail Address book". Should work now.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-2000-contact-sub-folders.143823/
Relevancy 71.81%

Is there a way to change the order that contacts appear in Outlook 2000? I have a user that does not want to arrow down to the bottom of the Show list but would rather have his contact list appear at the top of the list. I've searched Help and MSKB with no results found.

Thanks.

Relevancy 71.81%

what needs to be done to have specific emails sorted by account?

A:sort email to specific account in windows mail

Is your e-mail server hosted by another site? You would need them to create a user account for each user and then you have each user log in with username and password to get their mail.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/162739-sort-email-specific-account-windows-mail.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I have two separate email accounts on Outlook, which have been working fine. Two days ago one account stopped sending my emails. I get an error message that states "the connection to the server was interrupted".
I still receive emails on that account and the other account works fine. My IT person at worked helped me to change the ports and tried everything, but still no luck. What is going on? Can anyone help please?

Mark

A:Can't send email from 1 account.

Clicking the "Send & Receive" button will often solve that problem.
I got the same error when I first opened Outlook but when I clicked "send & receive" it worked fine for receiving & sending.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-send-email-from-1-account-595164.html
Relevancy 71.38%

my computer was hacked...can't send email, now I can't send email.Says::subject "Fw: Fwd: Hello barb'Server Errow: 550Server Response: 550 5.2.0 QH3n1t00G4gQmP001H3n2f Message identified as SPAM

A:Why I can't send email from my account

First thing is to find out if your computer is clean. For starters run these three freebies:AdwCleaner:https://toolslib.net/downloads/view...(blue "Download Now" button on right).Download and "Save" the file somewhere. Go to the saved file then double click it to run the program. Use the "Scan" button, followed by the "Clean" button.Junkware Removal Tool (JRT)https://www.malwarebytes.org/junkwa...(blue Download button).Download and "Save" the file somewhere. Go to the saved file then double click it to run JRT. It might appear to have stopped at times or flash the screen but sit tight until it has finished.MalwareBytes:https://www.malwarebytes.org/(use the "download" button rather than the "buy" button).Install and Run the program but before running the Scan go to "Settings > Detection and Protection" and put a checkmark in "Scan for rootkits". Quarantine anything it finds. Please copy/paste the logs on here.Always pop back and let us know the outcome - thanks

http://www.computing.net/answers/security/why-i-cant-send-email-from-my-account/40402.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Can the "To:" name auto-complete/lookup from the Contacts folder be restricted to only those entries that have an email address? NB: I am *not* running on an Exchange server; the only repository of addresses is in the Outlook Contacts folder; I would not want to create a separate folder of only those contacts that have an email address.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-limit-contact-auto-complete.143106/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi all,

My inbox is being filled with failed outgoing email attempts (200 in the last two days). Sometimes the emails are being send to bad address and sometimes it states the receivers' spam filter are rejecting it. I am with rogers/yahoo. Is this malware on my end?

Thanks

A:Email being send from account without my permission

I have seen this happen a couple times before with my clients. Typically one of two scenarios is happening.

Firstly, somehow your account password has become compromised and they spammer is logging in and trying to send mail directly from your account or secondly they are spoofing your email, meaning that they are sending spam out from another server somewhere and using your email address as the address it is coming from hence when the messages fail and the bounce back is sent, you receive it in your mailbox.

I would change your email password just to be on the safe side and usually the failed emails will stop after a few days.

Also, I would suggest you do a full virus scan of your computer as well as scan your computer for any malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/443870/email-being-send-from-account-without-my-permission/
Relevancy 70.52%

Just updated my desktop and it came installed with Windows 8.1. Previously used Vista & XP. Thought I had set up user accounts etc correctly. Have a Hotmail and talktalk account supposedly installed but now my talktalk email looks totally different from Vista and will receive but will not reply or send. I log into it through 'google/talktalkmail otherwise using the mail icon it opens just like Hotmail and I have only my limited hotmail contacts. Totally confused as to what is going on and where I might have gone wrong. Have tried various suggestions from other sites but no luck as some suggestions were far too technical - I need an idiots guide with no assumptions that I know where to access various settings etc. I do not have a 'start button' . Can anyone help this silver surfer - hating W8.1 before I've even got started .

A:Talktalk email account won't send

2 questions to start with...

What is the bit of your email address after the @? Is it @talktalk.net? We need this to check the settings which should be as shown below.What program do you use to look at your e-mail? Is it the Windows 8 Mail App (which looks something like the picture below)?
If so my guess is you'll need to change your outgoing port number from 25 to 587. If you are using the Mail App and [email protected] then you would change this by opening the account, pressing the + C, choose settings then accounts and then picking your talktalk account. Please though answer the 2 questions first as other mail programs are different.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/53069-talktalk-email-account-wont-send.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Within my Outlook 98 contact files I cannot get the email field to display the actual email address - instead it will only display the "name" rather than the actual address. This doesn't affect the email function, it works fine - it is just my preference to see the actual address in my contact and in the email. Any thoughts ?

A:Outlook - Email/Contact name format

Well....instead of filling in the persons name in the name field, you can just type in his e mail address.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-email-contact-name-format.84898/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi guys,

Outlook 2007 is not send/receiving automatically. I am pretty sure its a profile issue rather than a PC issue as its only certain users that this does not work for.

Here are the solutions that i have tried and they have not worked.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312336&Product=out

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;287677

I have also deleted both the local and roaming files and allowed outlook to re-create new ones but this has not fixed the issue.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

(I am running outlook on Windows Vista)

Relevancy 70.09%

Hi guys,
I would like to be able to move an email to a sub folder of my mailbox and get Outlook to send an email to the sender of the email I moved into it. Hope that makes sense.

I found this archived thread http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/439567-outlook-reply-email-when-mail.html which has proved very helpful and I've managed to get it working for me.

I would like it to send more than just a one line email reply but I don't know how, maybe get it to use a text file for the body of the email?

Any help would be great

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-vb-script-to-send-email-when-email-moved-to-folder.1073382/
Relevancy 69.66%

Our HOA president setup Outlook com emails for all board members example outlook com example outlook com etc We have a new Based Web Display Name Outlook.com Email board this year and we want to use the accounts setup last year to keep all of the emails from year to year We each went in and changed the profile name from the previous board member to our current names That Outlook.com Web Based Email Display Name all works fine but when I send an email and I check my quot sent quot folder the sent email shows the previous board member s name still I have inspected the element and it can be changed but only temporarily I don t know java scripting but am trying to learn When I look at the page source I see his name at least three times in the string How can I change it so my name is the only name showing on the sent email instead of his So basically in the quot sent quot folder on an email I just sent the senders name is his not mine nbsp

A:Outlook.com Web Based Email Display Name

Welcome to the forums . I've changed the example e-mail addresses you used, just in case they were the real ones - as spammers scout the internet to add e-mails to a database.

Could you explain a little bit more about your setup please, as I'm confused about the script part. Do you all have Outlook.com accounts and they are all accessed via the web interface only? If you access your e-mail via an E-Mail client and Outlook.com then you'll need to change the Name details in both.

If you can give us a bit more info then I'm sure we can help somehow .

When you say inspected the element, do you mean when you press F12 in the browser? If so, that's only for debugging and can't make any permanent changes.

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/outlook-com-web-based-email-display-name.4070880/
Relevancy 69.66%

Using Office XP.

We already have the code set up to send the email but is it possible to set it so that the email is sent from an email account other than the default.
TIA
SBF

Relevancy 69.66%

I have been trying to send a email with pictures attached, but they never go through I always get a mailer daemon error and the email is correct. I have created a new email account and it was disabled after a few emails where sent and came back as mailer daemon , so Im thinking I may have a virus but idk. Can anyone help please?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/email-account-will-not-let-me-send-emails-with-attachments.1062984/
Relevancy 69.66%

I am running windows with outlook and it is sending out junk email from my account to all of my contacts I reformatted my computer and reinstalled everything and list to my Outlook on email out everyone contact sending it worked fine for two weeks and now again it is doing it again Here is my hijackthis log Logfile of Trend Micro Outlook sending out email to everyone on my contact list HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files x Intel Intel R Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch HPMSGSVC exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP On Screen Display HPOSD exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgui exe C Program Files x Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBWebConnector QBWebConnector exe C Program Files x Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions QBW EXE C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exe C Program Files x CyberLink YouCam YCMMirage exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer IELowutil exe C Windows SysWOW NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbarUser exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com HPNOT R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar Preserve R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com HPNOT R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http g msn com HPNOT R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO URLRedirectionBHO - B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C PROGRA MICROS Office URLREDIR DLL O - BHO Bing Bar Helper - d ce e -f a- - e- dc f c f - quot C Program Files x Microsoft BingBar BingExt dll quot file missing O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - Toolbar Bing Bar - dcb -df - - - fa b f - quot C Program Files x Microsoft BingBar BingExt dll quot file missing O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run IAStorIcon C Program Files x Intel Intel R Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe O - HKLM Run HPConnectionManager C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Connection Manager HPCMDelayStart exe O - HKLM Run HP Quick L... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-sending-out-email-to-everyone-on-my-contact-list.1097446/
Relevancy 69.66%

HINTS TO HELP YOU.

I need to send someone some contact details but those contact details need to be in the message text and not send as an attachment (I don?t know if the receiver can open vcf- or msg-files).
How can I quickly insert these details?

Adding contact details in email | MSOutlook.info

http://www.vistax64.com/software/256042-outlook-adding-contact-details-email.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I have a person in my office who has discovered her contacts are not correct. Well they are except the display is showing the wrong email address wrong name. So instead of showing

Joe Doe
[email protected]
<Joe Doe [email protected]>

She sees

Joe Doe
[email protected]
<Jane Somebody [email protected]>

obviously sending out other peoples contacts isn't good. From what I understand it goes to the correct person it just shows someone elses contact information
this just started thi afternoon.

A:Outlook Shows Wrong Email in Contact

Has she tried deleting the contact from the address book and adding it back? Try it on a couple of them to see if this resolves the issue.

If it does, then she can delete and add back the rest of them. The only downside to this is that it would be tedious to do if she has a lot of contacts.

Maybe someone else will have a better idea for a cure.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/386840/outlook-shows-wrong-email-in-contact/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi everybody,

I'm just wondering if there is any method to customize or outlook to send automatically a copy of all sent messages to his own inbox folder?
I know, this is possible but it should be done manually by adding his own email each time we want to receive a copy. But I'm looking for a tip that will allow me to automatically receive in my inbox a copy of all sent emails without need to add manually my address whenever I send an email!
In fact, I looking for this, because all my messages in the "inbox" folder will be backed up and recovered easily while I noticed that emails in the "sent messages" folder are always lost after backing up my outlook folders!

If somebody has any advice or tip, it would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance

A:Outlook: send automatically a copy of sent emails to his own address?

I think Rules should do the trick. Just create an 'after sending rule' to save all sent items to the Inbox, then go to Tools, Options, Email Options and remove the check to save sent items in the Sent Items folder.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/91482-outlook-send-automatically-copy-sent-emails-his-own-address.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello

I appear to be getting a lot of spam email at the moment despite the best efforts of SpamBayes and Outlook 2013's own filters. I have disabled options for the automatic sending of read receipts should they be requested but what about delivery receipts? Does anyone know if Outlook 2013 sends these or some sort of acknowledgement to the sender to say that I have received their spam messages?

If so, can this be disabled?

Thanks

Mr Morgan.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/63834-does-outlook-2013-automatically-send-delivery-receipts.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello

I appear to be getting a lot of spam email at the moment despite the best efforts of SpamBayes and Outlook 2013's own filters. I have disabled options for the automatic sending of read receipts should they be requested but what about delivery receipts? Does anyone know if Outlook 2013 sends these or some sort of acknowledgement to the sender to say that I have received their spam messages?

If so, can this be disabled?

Thanks

Mr Morgan.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/63834-does-outlook-2013-automatically-send-delivery-receipts.html
Relevancy 69.23%

arial

Just installed MS XP Home replacing 98SE. Re-installed MS Word 2000. Previously I could send a Word doc as an email attachment. After installing XP and re-installing Word 2000 I can only send a doc as email not as an attachment. I've gone to Tools, Options, General and made sure the Attachment box is checked. I've done the Help and Repair. Must I uninstall and reinstall Word or is there something I'm missing? Many thanks. oldltc

Relevancy 69.23%

Outlook web based email security question.

I am sending an email to someone but I don't want third parties to look at it.

Which is the best method?
Uploaded to Outlook dot com, then send the email
Use Thunderbird IMAP and send email through outlook dot com servers

I know once mail is uploaded to Outlook dot com servers or outlook dot com it remains secure.

Does it remain secure after outlook dot com sends the email or is it wide open? I hope you can understanding what I am asking.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/388675-outlook-web-based-email-security-question.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi there I'm trying to look for an alternative robust email client to outlook -- want to start gradually moving BASED) alternative to please (NOT email Outlook WEB client away from Ms Office to cheaper solutions I don't like the way Ms is going with subscription based Office and Office is IMO quot The Pits quot - office works fine but I want where possible to start using alternatives Libre Office is fine for some things but not quite ready for prime time yet IMO especially for EXCEL but I can start moving away from office gradually with an email client first The email client must NOT be web or browser based I Hate webmail type of things and must support IMAP I don't want it to have ADWARE or NAGWARE you know those that keep persuading you quot Please update to PRO version etc etc quot It must also support MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS It should ideally have a alternative email client to Outlook (NOT WEB BASED) please similar or identical interface to OUTLOOK alternative email client to Outlook (NOT WEB BASED) please -- simple plain not like the background I've seen on some Gamers machines If it can integrate with GMAIL that's fine but not mandatory Preferably free too I did see a portable client ISCRIBE at i Scribe and InScribe A Small and Easy to use Email Client but it looks as if it might be a little experimental I discarded OPERAMAIL -- don't want any BROWSER or web mail type of stuff Linux has some decent choices such as EVOLUTION probably one of the best if not the best but Windows seems a bit lacking in this area -- pity OUTLOOK EXPRESS wasn't continued after XP -- it was small simple and could also manage multiple accounts Cheers jimbo

A:alternative email client to Outlook (NOT WEB BASED) please

From my previous post in Need a good email client :
Mozilla Thunderbird. You might be put off by claims about its future (no more development) but it will still be supported for a long time (stability/security fixes still going on). Zimbra Desktop Incredimail Pegasus Mail Opera Mail eM Client Windows Live Mail / Windows 8 Mail App
When have you tried opera mail last ? It should be separate from the browser today (it still uses the old presto engine while the browser uses the chrome one), check here : Opera Desktop Team - Opera Mail

Thunderbird, and Zimbra are all good choices and should fit your requirements. eM Client is very nice but it supports only 2 mail accounts on free version. Pegasus Mail is quite good but the UI is old now and it doesn't feel like outlook. Incredimail has promotional tag lines in your outgoing email and some ads show up.

Not included in this list is Claws Mail - the email client that bites!, since I never tried it. It seems to be OK, it's open source and works on both linux and windows, the interface looks a bit like outlook express, and it supports multiple accounts and IMAP. It might be what you're looking for.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/37216-alternative-email-client-outlook-not-web-based-please.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I have been using Outlook for my Roadrunner email account for quite some time. Recently I purchased a newer version of Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student edition, which does not have Outlook included. If I install the newer version of Microsoft Office, will it remove my Outlook program? If so, I need to know how to export all of my contacts and email folders from Outlook to a web based service like Time Warner Cable (Roadrunner). I skimmed over their website but could not find a way to do this. If I can't do that, are there any other applications similar to Outlook that will handle my contacts, calendar and email? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A:need to move Outlook email to web based service

Hi there .... Which version of Outlook are you using ? I Have enclosed a Link below . Which should be of some help

How do I import email addresses into the Road Runner Web Mail address book?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/296011-need-move-outlook-email-web-based-service.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi Have had instances in past weeks of people in my address book getting spam apparently sent fro my email account Computer hasbeen generally behavin a bit weird I suspect some sort of malware is to blame Here's my hijack this log any help much appreciated Owen---------Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v my from email account, suspect send malware Spam Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Virgin Broadband Wireless AffinegyService exeC Acer Empowering Technology admServ exeC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC WINDOWS system igfxtray exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Acer Empowering Technology admtray exeC Acer Empowering Technology ePower ePower DMC exeC Acer Empowering Technology eRecovery Monitor exeC Acer Empowering Technology eDataSecurity eDSloader exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files WinPcap rpcapd Spam email send from my account, suspect malware exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC DOCUME ELISEP LOCALS Temp RtkBtMnt exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC WINDOWS system wbem unsecapp exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXEC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS system msiexec exeC Documents and Settings elise pinder Desktop HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http news bbc co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - Toolbar Acer eDataSecurity Management - CBE B C- E - e-A DD- DB E - C WINDOWS system eDStoolbar dllO - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllO - HKLM Run igfxtray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run igfxhkcmd C WINDOWS system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run igfxpers C WINDOWS system igfxpers exeO - HKLM Run Bluetoo... Read more

A:Spam email send from my account, suspect malware

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/279597/spam-email-send-from-my-account-suspect-malware/
Relevancy 68.8%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 740 @ 1.73GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 30 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 3261 Mb
Graphics Card: ConfigMgr Remote Control Driver, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 238064 MB, Free - 186932 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc.,
Antivirus: VirusScan Enterprise + AntiSpyware Enterprise, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

I am becoming somewhat familiar with macros and I have done some extensive search but I still need help to automatically send alerts from an excel cell to outlook or desktop.

A:automatically send alerts from an excel cell to outlook or desktop

Hi welcome to the forum,
You don't tell much like which version of Excel you're using or what triggers actions, etc. etc.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

I suugest you check the link I have attached and I'm sure your answer is there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/automatically-send-alerts-from-an-excel-cell-to-outlook-or-desktop.1076719/
Relevancy 68.37%

I would like to know if I could send an outlook email via command line while also attaching a file via command line. I am trying to have a Windows 2000 or 2003 server inititiate an email when it sees a certain text file arrive on the server. The email should run automatically with the file attached. I've found this attached link on how to do the command line: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/192341/en-us But no mention of attaching a file. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Relevancy 68.37%

I want to send a Word97 document via Groupwise5 (in Word File, send to, recipient) and it won't let me. I keep getting an error "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator." I click on OK and then I get: "Word couldn't send mail because of MAPI failure: Unspecified error."

I think we used to be able to do this when we ran Word97 on Windows 95, but since we upgraded to Win 2K we can't seem to get the send to function to work properly. Our tech support people say "As of right now we can't do this on the Win 2000 computers. It has to do with the Mapi spooler. You will just need to attach the document in Groupwise."

Does this sound right to you? Will this problem be resolved once we upgrade to Office 2K?

A:Word 97: Send To Email Recipient, Win 2000 w/ Groupwise 5

I may be barking up the wrong tree here, but I think this is to do with Microsoft's latest attempts to protect us all from virus attacks.

In Windows 2000 (and Outlook 2000 with SP2) the approach taken is a 'total clampdown' on attachments which has a number of unwanted side affects. One of these side affects is to disable the ability to Send To another mail recipient from within your applications.

If this is the problem, then upgrading to office 2000 will not solve the problem and I'm not sure what will. I have seen people with fixes for NT when Office 2000 SP2 had been installed, but not for Win 2000.

If nothing else, I hope this provdes some clarification.

Good luck.

Michael Gurner
Brainbench MVP for MS Excel
http://www.brainbench.com

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/word-97-send-to-email-recipient-win-2000-w-groupwise-5.43569/
Relevancy 68.37%

Microsoft is betting that a new simplified interface and a name change will improve its Web-based email fortunes. Though it's still in the lead worldwide, according to the latest number from comScore, the company's Hotmail service has steadily been losing ground to Google's Gmail.

story here: Microsoft Launches Outlook.com Web-Based Email Service | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

A:Microsoft Launches Outlook.com Web-Based Email Service

Well, it looks alright. Unfortunately, for those of us who left years ago, and now have everything registered to our [email protected] account...it's too much work to change again. Plus, I've registered a domain name through Google, my wife and I have a Google Apps account and we have a shared family calendar that we use between our computers and smartphones. Unforunately, for MS, I'm tied to Google for the forseeable future.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/7941-microsoft-launches-outlook-com-web-based-email-service.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Is there a quick way to create a new contact group containing the email addresses of all of the recipients in the Email List? Group from Outlook - Recipients Contact 2013 quot To quot and or Outlook 2013 - Contact Group from Email Recipients List? quot cc quot lists of an email in Outlook There are times where I will receive an email from a customer that will have me and a couple of other people in the To list and some more in the cc list I can do a Reply All to get my response to everybody but some times I need to start a new email and send to and cc it to the same group of people at a later date Some of the people may not be in my address book Some of the cc lists may contain or more addresses for people at or more companies I tried to start a new contacts group and then selecting all of the addresses in the cc list of an open message and dragging them to the empty list but it was not permitted nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2013-contact-group-from-email-recipients-list.1168839/
Relevancy 68.37%

For Outlook I have a code in the script of my contact Code and of 2007 Outlook Fields Email to Website Contact form that creates a calendar event for the the contact I open when I click on a commandbutton that is a part of the scipt code and the calendar event shows the dates subject and location areas based on the combobox fields in the contact form that has all that information I just learned also Outlook 2007 Code to Email and Website Fields of Contact that I can add to the note field the body of the calendar event different words from other commboboxes in the contact form so it shows in the calendar event in the note Outlook 2007 Code to Email and Website Fields of Contact area other words from the contact which also then shows up in the Outlook 2007 Code to Email and Website Fields of Contact iphone calendar But the code the goes to the commboboxes in the contact does not word for the email address fields or the website field in the contact So here is the code that works for the FullName field which includes a Dim an If code and then shows how the itmappt body shows it in the calendar event Is there a way to create one that works also for the email field and one that words for the website field from the contact Thanks so much Dim txtFullName Dim txtEmailAddress Dim txtWebsite if item getinspector modifiedformpages quot General quot controls quot FullName quot text lt gt quot quot then txtFullName quot Full Name quot amp quot quot amp vbcrlf amp item getinspector modifiedformpages quot General quot controls quot FullName quot text amp vbcrlf itmappt body txtFullName amp txtEmailAddress txtWebsite nbsp

A:Outlook 2007 Code to Email and Website Fields of Contact

Bump

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-code-to-email-and-website-fields-of-contact.1113777/
Relevancy 68.37%

My computer at the office was upgraded to Office 2003 from Office 2000. After the upgrade, I lost the ability to automatically access my contact email address from the dialog box accessed after clicking on the "to" hot spot.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

MCBride

A:Solved: Outlook 2003 - Unable to access contact email

Hi MCBride

You can see your Contacts in the Contacts folder?
If so, right click on the Contact folder
Properties > Outlook Address Book tab
If unchecked, place a check mark in: Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book
Apply, OK to save and close.

Test the To: button.

Let us know if that makes a difference.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-2003-unable-to-access-contact-email.433319/
Relevancy 67.94%

Can receive email in outlook but cant send email...my email has been like this for months now...I called my ISP and they didnt have an answer for it...Im running xp however I dont have the Xp disc to re install windows...its an older desktop computer I bought off of someone...Its a Dell PIII.

Im not to worried about not being able to send email on the XP puter because I have another desktop where the email works however its running on windows 2000.

Ive heard some people have problems with outlook using XP though.

A:Can Receive Email In Outlook But Cant Send Email.

you have this log thread open at present and it might be a good idea to await a respose on there before you start to make any changes; it is most possible that an infection has gotten TO your e mail client http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/129909/google-links-wont-work-properlybtcar-hijackervirus/according to the information yu have provided ON that log thread your computer is used by others for P2P file sharing? one OF the problems WITH file sharing programs is what the 'program ' comes baggaged with that can and will infect the computer

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/130064/can-receive-email-in-outlook-but-cant-send-email/
Relevancy 67.94%

I recently purchased a custom built computer and installed Microsoft 2007 Small Business. I opened Outlook 2007 and setup my Cox email account. I was to configure the account to download to Outlook but cannot send emails. I sent a Test email to my husbands Cox account but it is still sitting in the Outbox with a number one in green parenthesis.

When I run the Test Account Settings, I get the following error: "Send test e-mail message: Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP)."

My OS is Windows Vista Home Basic 32-bit Service Pack 1.

When I called Cox Communications, they said they do not support Microsoft Outlook 2007 and I should contact Microsoft. I cannot find any help or troubleshooting for the above on the Microsoft website.

~ Someone ~ PLEASE HELP!!

A:Outlook 2007 will not send, Cox Account

I was able to fix this problem by doing the following:
Changed the Port Number to 25 and Unchecked the Option My Server Requires Authentication

My outlook is now sending emails! Yeah!

http://www.vistax64.com/software/217811-outlook-2007-will-not-send-cox-account.html
Relevancy 67.94%

i changed my default 'send from' account in outlook 2010 (windows/7, 64bit); when i answer an ad in craigslist, it sets up an outgoing email, but with my former default 'send from account' ; i can manually change the 'send from' email address to my new default ok; i'm trying to avoid manually changinig it every time; i thought of deleting my old default account from outlook, but i'm not quite ready to do that , as this is a minor problem; can i somehow suspend my old account with out deleting it ? thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/outlook-send-from-account-wont-change-658534.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi
I have several business email addresses. I have just created a new one, but I can't change the 'email from' address. I set a new contact up for it so I could select it via 'other email address" but the next dropdown box down, the 'send email using' still doesn't contain this new email address.
It has its own folder into which email is delivered, but starting from there still doesn't help fix the problem.
I hope this makes sense.
Thanks for any help...

Relevancy 67.51%

I am new in VBA world and i have a question about connecting MS outlook to MS access (2007 or 2010). let me explain what i want exactly by telling you what kind of project i wanna do.

I have an access database with a lot of data and tables, when i receive any email with certain subject like if i receive an email says in the subject line "Emp 1232221" then outlook when see any email with subject start with "Emp" a VBA code should go to MS access table called "employees" and get all the data belong to employee no "1232221" put them in excel sheet and reply back with this sheet as an attachment.

is that doable??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-auto-reply-with-attachement-based-on-received-email.1165931/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi, I am really new to excel so I am hoping to get some help here. I have searched through the forum and tried several codes, but I was not able to run it successfully.

Basically in my excel file, i have a long list of documents with their respective expiry dates. I want excel to send me an email when it is 6 months before the expiry date.

I have uploaded a sample file on what my worksheet will look like.
I am using Microsoft Excel 2010.

Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/automatic-outlook-email-from-excel-based-on-expiry-dates.1166299/
Relevancy 67.51%

My hotmail account is being used by some entity to send out links to a canadian viagra peddler amp they are sending to everyone in my address book I have scanned with Malwarebytes spybot superanti-spyware to no avail I am still being used Thanks for your help Eric HDDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Eric Hoverter at on Fri Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - FW COMODO Firewall enabled A - F - send address email being web account to my link to Live Windows all used book ef -AFC -F E A B Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcssvchost exesvchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exesvchost exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files Comodo Firewall cmdagent exeC WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA exeC Program Files Common Files Intuit Update Service IntuitUpdateService exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exeC Program Files Network Associates Common Framework FrameworkService exeC Program Files Network Associates VirusScan mcshield exeC Program Files Network Associates VirusScan vstskmgr exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exeC WINDOWS System Windows Live email account being used to send web link to all my address book nvsvc exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k imgsvcC WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS BCMSMMSG exeC Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exeC Program Files Creative SBAudigy DVDAudio CTDVDDet EXEC WINDOWS System DSentry exeC Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXEC Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exeC Program Files lg fwupdate fwupdate exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files AirPort APDiskAgent exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Comodo Firewall cfp exeC Program Files CyberLink DVD Windows Live email account being used to send web link to all my address book Solution PowerDVD PDVDServ exeC Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE Windows Live email account being used to send web link to all my address book OpwareSE exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeC PROGRA ACDSYS DEVDET DEVDET EXEC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exeC Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync WCESCOMM EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exeC Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger MsnMsgr ExeC Documents and Settings Eric Hoverter Application Data mjusbsp magicJack exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Eric Hoverter Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE WHVFKCT Defogger exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Eric Hoverter Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE V XCQC dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp ppl blastoffnetwork com ericdhoverter uDefault Page URL hxxp www dell me com mywayuSearch Bar hxxp www google com ieuSearch Page hxxp www google comuWindow Title My BrowseruSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp search yahoo com search p searchTerms amp ei utf- amp fr b ie uDefault Search URL hxxp www google com ieuInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext hxxp www dell me com mywayuInternet Settings ProxyOverride lt local gt localhostuInternet Settings ProxyServer lt local gt uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ieuSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q sBHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dllBHO DriveLetterAccess ca d e- - cf- e - - c windows system dla tfswshx dllBHO EWPBrowseObject Class f e- - e... Read more

A:Windows Live email account being used to send web link to all my address book

Hello , And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTListIt.txt Will be openedExtra.txt Will be minimizedPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problemIf you still need help, please include the following in your next replyA detailed description of your problemsA new OTL log (don't ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/305136/windows-live-email-account-being-used-to-send-web-link-to-all-my-address-book/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi, I hope someone can help.

I've been using a virgin.media email account with Windows Live Mail for years without any problems, but today, whenever I try to send/receive mail, I get the following message:

"Unable to send or receive messages for the Virginmedia account. The connection to the server has failed.

Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E
Protocol: POP3
Port: 995
Secure(SSL): Yes
Socket Error: 10061"

I've read a few similar forum posts and it looks as though some settings might outdated or need altering, but I have no idea which ones to change. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Unable to send or receive messages for the Virgin Media email account

Hi there ... Some of Virgin Servers have been down today .. Due to Maintenance work .. This might be your issue if not read the Link below ....

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/s...ice.controller

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/332834-unable-send-receive-messages-virgin-media-email-account.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I am running Vista Ultimate SP1, Outlook 2007 (12.06423.1000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6425.1000) with an http Exchange mail account as well as an Outlook Connector for Hotmail plus POP mailboxes.

Recently (since installation of Office SP2) adding a new contact or sending an message with a new email address the email address is not underlined and when attempting to save the contact or send message the following error is displayed:

"The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action."

This message also appears even if I try and send meesage by one of the POP accounts.

This is very frustrating as I cannot create new contacts or send new messages. I'd pull my hair out... but I've got none left!

I would appreciate if anyone knows how to fix this issue.

Thanks.

A:Outlook 2007 (Exchange client) will not save contact email address

Appreciate that you have correlated the problem to Office 2007 SP2. I am having the same problem with an XP Pro PC using Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2003 over Http/RPC. There are two accounts: Exchange and one POP. If I take the Exchange connection "off line" it is possible to add the new email address to the contact. THEN, I can send the email via either Exchange or POP. Also, I cannot send an email to an address that is not already in "contacts", or apparently never sent an email to a particular address. So, same work around. Take Exchange offline and then send email via POP account. With Exchange back online, it is now possible to send to the new email address.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-exchange-client-will-not-save-contact-email-address.827072/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hai! Who can help me?I am using windows XP Pro Services Pack 2 now and my Office version is 2000 (outlook services pack 2),my probelm is when I send out mail to many ppl come out this error message:-The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '[email protected]' on 10/25/2008 8:40 AM No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient. '[email protected]' on 10/25/2008 8:40 AM No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient. '[email protected]' on 10/25/2008 8:40 AM No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipientSo what I need to do???

A:Outlook 2000 can't send out mail - Pls help

This might help: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197417

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176095/outlook-2000-cant-send-out-mail-pls-help/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello, I cannot send from one application using outlook 2000. Till now everything was oke, but after upggrading windows xp to sp2 it does not work any more.
The error that outlook returns is: The message could not be sent.... Errror number: 0x800ccc79

Relevancy 67.51%

I have beem unable to find the send button in Outlook, I have uninstalled and reinstalled office 2000, but still cannot find the outlook button. I have outlook express 6 and it works ok. I have looked in a number of places and have tried the format bar as one of the solutions. Thanks very much!

Relevancy 67.51%

Weird... (Affects both Outlook and Outlook Express)

Machine with Win 2000 SP4, office 2000 SR1a

No error message is coming up, and emails are getting out, but not in... they just sit on the email server.

This is the only machine I'm having problems with, and I've double-checked the config as being correct.

I had Installed Office 2000 ,Sr-1a, SP2 and SP3, BUT:

I had problems with the Office 2000 SR1a install: when it launched, I had a "Error 1706"... So I uninstalled and started again, but the problem is still there.
Any thoughts?

A:Outlook 2000 SR-1a and OLE: can send but not receive

You say you've checked the configuration, so maybe you've checked on this, too. But I have to ask -- have you put a checkmark in the box that says to include this account when checking for incoming mail?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-sr-1a-and-ole-can-send-but-not-receive.369887/
Relevancy 67.51%

When I open Outlook on my friends computer who uses phone dial up it will not automatically dial out to connect Her service provider is peoplepc I tried the following that I found from Microsoft but it still won t work I suspect the dial up part of windows xp is corrupt but I don t know how to reinstall that Any ideas How to set your e-mail account to connect using the telephone line Use one of the following methods to configure your e-mail account connection in Outlook Method Microsoft Office Outlook - not applicable Method Microsoft Office Outlook and earlier versions of Outlook Start Outlook On the Tools menu click E-mail Accounts Click View or change existing e-mail accounts and then click Next Double-click the e-mail automatically my Outlook not dial 2000 ISP account to access the properties Click More Settings Click the Outlook 2000 not automatically dial my ISP Connection tab and the click to select the Connect using my phone line check box Under Use the following Dial-Up Networking connection select the appropriate Dial-Up Networking connection to use To create a new Dial-Up Networking connection click Add and then follow the steps in the wizard Click OK to close the Internet E-mail Settings dialog box Click Next and then click Finish How to configure Outlook to automatically dial your ISP http support microsoft com default aspx scid kb EN-US I tried this but it still won t work nbsp

A:Outlook 2000 not automatically dial my ISP

Did you go through the second set of instructions in the article in your link?

How to Set Send/Receive and Dial-up Options

1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. Click the Mail Setup tab.
3. Click to select the Send immediately when connected check box.
4. Click the Send/Receive button.
5. Under All Accounts group name, click to select the Schedule an automatic send/receive every check box under When Outlook is Online, and then set the Send/Receive interval.
6. Click OK to close the Send/Receive Groups dialog box.
7. In the Options dialog box, click to select the Automatically dial during a background Send/Receive check box under Dial-up.
8. Click OK to close the Options dialog box.

Outlook now initiates a Dial-Up Networking connection to perform an initial Send/Receive. If the password has been saved with the Windows Dial-Up Networking connection, a prompt to log on does not appear. Click to expand...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-not-automatically-dial-my-isp.921433/
Relevancy 67.08%

hello 
firstly i am unsure if this is the correct place to post as it may come under viruses ??  but my @hotmail.com address  / outlook.com account is being used to send spam etc to my contacts list , i have changed my password  several times but to no avail , still happening , !!!

is there some one able to advise please , running xp , google chrome 
thank you 

A:outlook.com , others using my account to send spam / malware etc

It may not actually be coming from your account. Spammers can and do spoof email addresses that are known to be good. Best way to determine that is to have the persons receiving the email check the message headers, or run a message trace to determine which IP address the email is coming from. If it's not coming from Microsoft, then someone is simply spoofing your email address.
How the person receiving the emails can check the message header depends on what email client or service they are using.
To do a message trace: http://www.wikihow.com/Trace-an-Email

If you suspect your account is compromised, try making sure your version of Chrome is up to date, and disable all add-ons and plugins except for those you absolutely need. Check the Sent folder in your email account and see if any of the emails are appearing there. If they are, then your account has been hacked. Get in touch with Hotmail/Outlook.com about remedying that.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/559399/outlookcom-others-using-my-account-to-send-spam-malware-etc/
Relevancy 66.65%

This started yesterday and something virus is causing my mcafee antiviurs software to send me a message indicating that quot my computer is not protected quot The realtime scanning has been disabled and I need to enable it each time This happens every five minutes or so contact from disables email mcafee Unknown and virus outlook requests info Also cannot run a macafee scan Gets hung up on item forever Running Malwarebytes scan now Second issue is that something is requesting my email contacts from Outlook I get this message also every five minutes to accept or deny the request Of course computer now running slow as heck I am leaving for Asia in a few days and hope that you can help me out I have donated before Thanks Here is DDS post DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Run by TSXPS at on TueInternet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion AV McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Disabled Updated - - EA -ABB - B EB SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Lavasoft Ad-Watch Unknown virus disables mcafee and requests email contact info from outlook Live Enabled Updated CDFD D- CAC- -C FC- ACB B SP McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Disabled Updated D B - E- - - C A FW McAfee Firewall Enabled BE ED - A B- FFF- EC-B C Running Processes Unknown virus disables mcafee and requests email contact info from outlook C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system nvvsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k rpcssC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroupC Windows system SLsvc exeC Windows system Unknown virus disables mcafee and requests email contact info from outlook svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Program Files Dell DellDock DockLogin exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows system nvvsvc exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files Fingerprint Reader Suite upeksvr exeC Program Files x Common Files EPSON EBAPI eEBSVC exeC Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf bb e AESTSr exeC Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files x Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcsC Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfevtps exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf bb e STacSV exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files x TomTom HOME TomTomHOMEService exeC Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroupC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXEC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfefire exeC Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDWinSec exeC Program Files Common Files McAfee McSvcHost McSvHost exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system taskeng exeC Program Files DellTPad Apoint exeC Program Files Sigmatel C-Major Audio WDM sttray exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Program Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Plus Ad-Watch exeC Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC Program Files x Chromatic Dragon Toodledo Sync Application SyncApp exeC Program Files Dell DellDock DellDock exeC Program Files x SpeedFan speedfan exeC Windows OEM Mon exeC Program Files x Dell Dell Webcam Manager DellWMgr exeC Program Files x Dell MediaDirect PCMService exeC Program Files x ScanSoft PaperPort pptd nt exeC Program Files x Brother Brmfcmon BrMfcWnd exeC Program Files x Brother ControlCenter brccMCtl exeC Program Files DellTPad ApMsgFwd exeC Program Files Del... Read more

A:Unknown virus disables mcafee and requests email contact info from outlook

Hello , And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREPlease Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.Click the Report tab, then click Scan.Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.Note - if you get the following warning, just ignore: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"Click on Cancel, then Accept.-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problemIf you still need help, please include the following in your next replyA detailed description of your problemsA new DDS log (don't forget attach.txt)RKU logThanks and again sorry for the delay.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/386447/unknown-virus-disables-mcafee-and-requests-email-contact-info-from-outlook/
Relevancy 66.65%

Hello all I m having a little trouble with Outlook It seems I can t send or receive my mail any more As soon as the program opens the auto send and receive starts but nothing happens Then I get an error message saying Illegal Operation has occurred at PSTPRX DLL at ff a I have tried reinstalling Outlook from the repair option on the Office CD I have turned off everything running in the background but no luck I problem 2000 send/receive Outlook did notice that if I move the error message box off to the side instead of hitting the close button I can continue Outlook 2000 send/receive problem working in Outlook Everything else is functioning but the send receive I am running Windows SE on a dell Pentium Also Scanpst exe was not an option Also tried looking for In-box repair tool but no luck I have also tried renaming the outcmd dat file and restarting Outlook but nothing seems to be working I m running out of options so any and all help will be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance Don nbsp

Relevancy 66.65%

i can receive mail but i can't send it. i have the same configuration .......

my mistake. i fixed.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-send-mail-in-outlook-express-2000-adv-svr.72738/
Relevancy 66.65%

Why do I have to go into the outbox when I am going to send an email? I compose the email and click send and then when I go to exit out of Outlook it says you still have mail in your outbox do you really want to exit? I would like to skip this step somehow and I am sure there is a way.
Thanks for your help.

A:(solved) Outlook 2000: Why do I have to send from the outbox?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-2000-why-do-i-have-to-send-from-the-outbox.63637/
Relevancy 66.65%

I was running MS office 2003 for a while, but decided to return to Office 2000. After reloading the program, Outlook would not send or receive mail. When I try to send mail, the status box comes up immediately and tells me the requested tasks were completed successfully. Other wise Outlook seems to be properly installed.

Joe

A:MS Outlook 2000 Will not send or receive mail

Have you verified your POP and SMTP settings are correct?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-outlook-2000-will-not-send-or-receive-mail.427195/
Relevancy 66.65%

Running Outlook 2003 and have forwarded email from account 'A' to account 'B.' This works fine, but what I would like to do is direct all email forwarded from the just sitting in the Inbox of account 'B', but to go into a sub-folder called, say, 'A email'.

I can set rules for moving email FROM a specific user, but how do I move email that has been forwarded into a separate folder?

A:Outlook 2003 - Forwarding Email to Specific Folder

Why can't you just pick "mail sent to" as a filter criteria when creating a rule?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-forwarding-email-to-specific-folder.361471/
Relevancy 66.65%

I have a specific email contact who can be reached directly through my Gmail on Google but every time I send directly from Outlook 2010 the email dies as "Invalid Recipient". This applies even if I am replying to a received email from that person so it is not a typo or similar personal error and it is the only contact which behaves like this.

Anyone out there with any ideas?

A:Outlook 2010 won't accept a specific email address

Do they have special non-alphanumeric characters in their username?

That's the only thing that I can think of.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/272996-outlook-2010-wont-accept-specific-email-address.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I have been driven Outlook 2007 Gmail account cannot in send/receive mad for the last - weeks Been looking for so many Gmail account cannot send/receive in Outlook 2007 solutions but can't really find anything definitive out there The one thing I did find I got stuck and could not find any additional help on it Anyway's I have Vista Home Premium x and I was trying to hook up my Gmail account to Outlook It can neither send or recieve it goes to like Gmail account cannot send/receive in Outlook 2007 then gets the following error message quot Task quot lt username gt gmail com Receiving reported error x outlook cannot connect to your incoming POP e-email server I tried re-installs as what was recommended deleting the account checking the firewalls even turned the whole thing off to check but same problem I have checked the settings time and time again and they are correct pop gmail com smtp gmail com I have tried the Safe Networking Mode and it works but I need it to work in Normal mode I know many recommendations say debugging etc but wondering if there are any updates etc that I need to add or remove to make it work in normal mode Oh I have turned on the TELNET client and tried to telnet pop gmail com but kept getting the following error TELNET POP GMAIL COM CONNECTING TO POP GMAIL COM COULD NOT OPEN CONNECTION TO THE HOST ON PORT CONNECT FAILED Does the problem lie here I also tried to look for help on this but got really nothing I check to see how to open a port on the firewall but nothing definitive any help here I can ping pop gmail com and get the IP address which I have also tried which does not work I also ran TRACERT POP GMAIL COM it completes within the recommended hops and at the end I get quot Trace Complete quot and I don't see any weird errors This is all from my home I don't reckon it's anything to do with my provider since I can run my Gmail from XP using Oulook with no problems I guess its a Vista x thing Telnet opening the ports etc Any help is appreciated

A:Gmail account cannot send/receive in Outlook 2007

>>>>"Task" <username>@gmail.com Receiving reported error (0x80042108) outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-email server.

What do you use as your account type ?
IMAP or POP3 ?

If you are using IMAP, then your Incoming mail server is ....
imap.gmail.com, port #993
not
pop.gmail.com, port #995

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/290444-gmail-account-cannot-send-receive-outlook-2007-a.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I recently formatted my Windows XP due to various problems. I have verizon email account. Prior to formatting, my emails were deleted automatically from the web account (netmail.verizon.net) each time I opened outlook. However, this changed after the reformat. I now have two copies of each mail- one in outlook and the other one in the web account. What setting do I need to modify in outlook? Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 66.22%

I've been using Outlook this morning and everything ok until just now. Composed a forwarding email from an incoming email, clicked on send and...nothing. But get this message (helpful, not) "Cannot send this item". Also tried changing email accounts, same thing. But tried sending test emails from variety of accounts, all ok. Is there something about the email that is preveting outlook from sending this email. It was generated from Windows mail by my daughter and I've replied to her previous emails with no problem so its just this one. Anybody got any clues? Thanks in advance.
Update: I created a new email and attached the email from daughter and this was sent successfully.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-send-email-from-outlook.856212/