Windows Support Forum

Group mail from microsoft access database?

Q: Group mail from microsoft access database?

hi,

I want to send group mail to email-addresses that are in my access database, but I can't find a way how to export the address' in a form that I don't have to manually copy and paste each address.... like this--> [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].... please help, I can't find the solution

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Group mail from microsoft access database?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Group mail from microsoft access database?

What type of group mail are you doing?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/group-mail-from-microsoft-access-database.646734/
Relevancy 96.32%

Is there a way to have an Access database insert a distribution list of e-mails in the "To" field of Outlook?

I have a database where I am able to do this with a single user, but at times I would like to send it to more than one person.

Relevancy 70.09%

hi everyone
i have question may someone can help me please
if i want make id card for some employer by Microsoft Access is this program helpful for this
cand i make design for id and put it Microsoft Access and put information in it and like this

i think may question is not verey clear but any way you can tray to understand
at the end could i make database by Microsoft Access

A:about Microsoft Access for database

no one can help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/about-microsoft-access-for-database.995144/
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi I am currently working on my Database assignment due in days trying to finish it up I currently have finished making all tables set everything up properly in field propeties and such Now I m facing to the main part of this assignment creating the forms I am required to make a database for Rick Smith of course a fake company so the user can add new customers in new sales and new products in And what I m stuck at the moment is Screenshot of relationship diagram with all the details inside How many queries do I need to make If so what do they need to have Both each In forms I m making Sale form with Sale Line subform Products form Customer form and a Switchboard I can do this myself Do I only need sub-forms for Sale Should I put sub-forms Access: Questions Database Microsoft for others S Should I do the Price of total per items Subtotal GST and Total of all in Query or on the actual form The preview of Sale form is How do I seperate the Subtotals GST and Total from the subform part Are they still in sub-form If so am I meant to make them in the forms rather than making them in Queries I made forms so far just like the ones I mentioned before Everything is working except for Sale Sale Sub-Form When I open a Sale form it asks you to put the Sales Number I m looking for I do not want to do that And let s say I just type and get in there are a lot of stuff which are not required in there Got person s name he bought items but Microsoft Access: Database Questions displays every single items of them I might need to rar and host the data as well to explain this Here s the requirement in pdf http www sendspace com file ewrm I did all field requirements and everything I just need to make forms and possibly queries Regards Maverick The True P S If any of you have a spare time willing to help me out over MSN please let me know I would appriciate Microsoft Access: Database Questions that nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-access-database-questions.502968/
Relevancy 69.23%

Dear all

I have setup a number of databases in Microsoft Access 97 and have them setup as various DSNs on an NT 4 server with IIS 4. (SP6)

Web pages connecting to them all work great.

However, I now use Access XP and would rather not have to keep converting databases to and from Access 97 format.

So, what I'm asking is how can I get the Access XP/2002 database driver onto the server?

I have visted www.microsoft.com/data and downloaded (and installed) MDAC 2.7 RTM but this hasn't added the later driver to the ODBC settings within control panel. I've also tried downloading and installing Jet 4 but without any success.

Would installing OXP on the server help? I'd have to remove it afterwards because I only have the one licence.

Please help me out if you can - it would save me tonnes of time.

Many thanks

Gareth

Relevancy 69.23%

Hi to all Little background first I operate and look after a D cad package for a company in Philippines there are many changes being done monthly weekly and daily microsoft database scratch access from to the data we use for production Price microsoft access database from scratch changes to materials changes to construction methods of the cabinets we build changes to the hardware used in the construction etc To date I have been using a spreadsheet with column headings Item code ----Date reported ------reported by ---------- Nature of report -------------- dated completed ---------------completed by -----completed by comments Now as this list grows its getting more and more difficult to track what changes were done and when as some items have had major changes or times I used to use a purpose built DB for our customers when I was in sales back in Australia but no longer have a copy of this on my PC So what I figured was to make one myself The brief is this Fire up the program and a dialog input box appears with the above headings and input box s next to the headings The user clicks NEW microsoft access database from scratch i guess and inputs the info date can be automaticly generated The program I use is based to a large degree on ACCESS DB s and has info available from those tables if thats possible for the ITEM CODE input but also need to be manually input microsoft access database from scratch also as the cabinet assemblies themselves are not stored in a DB materials door styles construction methods and the like are however Once the info is saved its stored for later recall as an example the item code -xxx-c- relates to a cabinet say they want the construction changed from dowel joints to a cam fitting this would be entered into the NATURE OF REPORT field In weeks time the boss goes down and sees the change of construction and asks the question WHO WHAT WHY AND WHEN I need to be able to go to the report screen enter the item code and print out or view everything and all the changes that have been done on that item shows the date reported what was the nature of the report and the date completed reported by who and completed by who and completed by comments There you go Am I aiming too high for my first attempt at an access DB is there something thats a template that I can just modify to suit my needs Regards Steve nbsp

A:microsoft access database from scratch

Beard, welcome to the Forum.
This sounds like a nice little beginner database which could probably be expanded in the future.
If you already have an Excel workbook with this data I would start by Importing it.
I would then create a "cabinet" table with an Autonumber ID field and the Item Code as an Indexed field with "No Duplicates" set.
Then create an Append query that appends all the Item Codes from the imported table.
That will give you the start of a table of Item codes than can be selected using a Combo rather than having the user type in the data.
You then replace the Item codes in the Imported table with the ID number from the new Item Codes table.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-access-database-from-scratch.1048671/
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi,

I have an MS Access Database. However two people will have to work on it from different places in a City. Is it possible to make the database available through the internet or something similar maybe? Any ideas would be great cause I cant get my head around it.

Thanks guys.

Relevancy 69.23%

Good morning everyone,

My database at work has hit a snag. Whenever I open it I get this error (see attach.) Once I click on yes, it still does not open. It just shows the loading circle (Vista) constantly...

A colleague and myself are the only ones who use this database - it holds 17,000+ files that we have to track. Hers works fine, albeit slowly.

Any help out there with this one? Always appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-access-database-issues.194266/
Relevancy 69.23%

I'm not too hot at creating a database in Access, so I was wondering if there was anyone out their prepared to help me construct one.

This database is designed to search for property from various locations and from various price ranges, you can also pick the type of property, the amount of bedrooms and have the result in descending or ascending order.

For location just use: Location 1, Location 2, Location 3, and Any
Price Ranges use: 30,000, 50,000, 70,000, 90,000, and 110,000
Type of property please use: houses, flats, and bungalows
Bedrooms use: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5+

Fill in any data you wish, I think this needs to have a query setup?

Thanks for your help
Chris124

Relevancy 68.8%

Hi guys

We have a help desk inquiry at the moment that I have no idea about. I have attempted several things over the last hour and cannot for the life of me get it working.

Am I able to mail merge a letter in word with fields in a LOCKED Access DataBase?

Your friend
-Iroro

A:How can I mail merge with a locked Access DataBase?

I would presume that the author of the database locked it to prevent such activity.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/244301-how-can-i-mail-merge-locked-access-database.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello I am doing IT support at the small business and they have a program that accesses this Access Database I am fairly new here and learning how they do things My boss said that sometimes when they input something wrong in the database the program will then not work until the data is edited The program was not working so I go to go into the Access database and I get this error message Your Microsoft Office Access database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file mail.ocx error?? missing Database Access 'mail ocx' version It then says to go into the Visual Basic Editor into references and to find the file saying missing and to redirect it to where this file is I have looked on google and I can't seem to find anything about this mail ocx The reference that it refers to is it says MISSING TTC mail custom control And the file should be in C WINNT system mail ocx I looked in the system files where it says it should be Access Database mail.ocx missing error?? and it isn't there I don't think someone just deleted this file because it isn't somewhere anyone would go to in the system I can't even find what this file does or what uses it or what installed it I just know that Access apparently wants access to it Does anyone know anything about this issue or how I can resolve it I already ran CC Cleaner and am about to do virus and malware scan after I defrag the disk Virus scans everyday and hasn't found anything This computer barely ever goes online but it is connected to the internet It is also running IE on XP It is an older computer It is using Symantec Endpoint Protection Any help would be appreciated Thank you Rob

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/608733/access-database-mailocx-missing-error/
Relevancy 68.37%

I am thinking about creating a password database in MS Access. Does anyone know where to find a template for type of database. I would want to encrypt it but I have found a lot of software to get the password of a Microsoft Access Database, Is this software good enough to protect all of my passwords? I had bought one, but it seems like Microsoft Access could do a much better job than the one I bought.
Thanks,
Joe

A:Password Management Database Microsoft Access

Joe, are you talking about a Database that contains Passwords?
Which I assume that you want to protect?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/password-management-database-microsoft-access.802381/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi everyone,

While I am not a tremendously experienced Microsoft Access user, I did manage to set a database password for a file of mine.

I thought this had made it secure however now we have discovered that when the file is emailed to another computer it can be opened without having to put in the password.

I thought that putting a password on the database would mean that the password would need to be entered no matter where the file was opened. Is there any way I can secure my file across any computer that it could possibly be opened up on.

We are running Office XP on Windows XP.

Thanks,

Layla

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-access-xp-database-password-problem.279387/
Relevancy 68.37%

When opening Microsoft Access, the norm is to have a samller window inside the large window pop up that says the type of data base. Then you can click on the icon inside to open up the database. Well, someone in my office closed out the smaller window and I can't figure out how to get it back. I tried looking in the recent history to no avail.

I know this is a stupid question, but I can't figure it out and the database holds my list of clients which I desperately need. Any help would be appreciated.

Relevancy 68.37%

I am in the process of developing an Access 2003 application, and almost done. While I was fixing some errors with controls on one of the reports, seems like the database corrupted. Now, I keep getting "microsoft office access has detected corruption in this file....etc". It instructs me to Compact & Repair, but when I get the same error message when I try that. If I open a blank database & try to import objects from the corrupted database, I cannot access/view the objects of the corrupted file from the blank database. Unfortunately, I dont have a backup of the file, I can try to restore to an earlier storage point (using System Restore), but will lose considerable work. Any ideas?

A:How to fix corruption error in Microsoft Access database

It is sometimes a good idea to decompile your database and then compacting and repairing. I had a similar issue just the other week, my database kept of throwing an error "File not found" however i have no code within my DB that searching or references ANY file. I just decompiled the code and it all worked again..Create a shortcut and enter the below into the taget, you can also copy paste a shortcut and edit the target to the below. You will need the path to where MS ACCESS is installed and the path to where you database is stored.Then run the shortcut and it should decompile your database. Once you've sucessfully done that, compact and repair it again."C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\MSACCESS.EXE" "c:\YourDatabaseName.mdb" /decompilemessage edited by AlwaysWillingToLearn

http://www.computing.net/answers/office/how-to-fix-corruption-error-in-microsoft-access-database/19933.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Is there any url out there on Internet that lists all Access 97 Microsoft Jet Database Engine Errors? I.e. Run-time error: 63933

Tried that on help menu to no avail, paper clip is laughing at me.

Relevancy 67.51%

Hello,
Unfortunately i'm not an expert in Microsoft Access 2010, but i've come across a problem with one of my databases that is running on a Windows 7 computer.
The problem is that when the database runs, it has a very very slow response time, yet if I copy it to another Windows 7 or XP computer the response time is fast.
So far I have updated the computer with Windows 7 updates, and modified the registry buffer size to 50000 in the Access Connectivity Engine setting, but the Microsoft Access database is still very slow at loading and accessing the data.
Any help greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Paul.

A:Microsoft Access : database response time slow.

Hello Tilbo7, welcome to Seven Forums.

Is there perhaps something in this MS Article which helps:
Description of the Access 2010 hotfix package (Ace-x-none.msp): August 30, 2011

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/222886-microsoft-access-database-response-time-slow.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi! I hope someone could help me out.

I am using this Microsoft Access that has a database that is as old as 20-30years on an old desktop. It has been passed down to me for generations that used to work on this Access. Used it as a contact list, and a Report Generator Software that I use to generate a report that I could print via Access. The database is working fine, but is super super super slow! (The computer CPU even have a floppy disk reader, and it takes 10 minutes for the desktop to start. That's how old the computer is!).

I bought a brand new desktop an updated one, and I wanted to transfer all data from the Microsoft Access and Report Generator Software to my new desktop. How can I do this without missing a single data?

Thank you for those people that would try and help me out.

CarleeDungee

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/transferring-microsoft-access-database-to-a-brand-new-desktop.4070946/
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi all I ve amended the MS-supplied Order Entry database for my own use and for the last years of running my small business Entry issue Access Default Order Microsoft database I ve not had any issues with it However I ran the Receivable Ageing report Default Microsoft Access Order Entry database issue a couple of days ago to let one of my customers know what amount he had outstanding There were amounts in Current - days amp - days He s made a payment today and I ve allocated that payment across several invoices but having run the query again I find that there is still an amount in - I ve looked I m the Order Entry table for balances that aren t but the only ones I can find are within days I ve been into the Payments table the Order Details table etc but cannot for the life of me find where this outstanding value relates to Is there any way I can modify the Receivable Ageing query to include order numbers which show the orders that generate this amount I have two invoices for that exact amount but both are showing as paid in full Any help gratefully received Martin nbsp

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/default-microsoft-access-order-entry-database-issue.4069249/
Relevancy 66.22%

I have an Access Database when I Open it display this massage (
The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'Databases')
I search about this massage in internet I found an answer that said open a new access
File and import your database but unfortunately I have got this massage again please help me

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/error-the-microsoft-access-database-engine-could-not-find-the-object-databases.4071032/
Relevancy 66.22%

I am in the process of developing an Access 2003 application, and almost done. While I was fixing some errors with controls on one of the reports, seems like the database corrupted. Now, I keep getting "microsoft office access has detected corruption in this file....etc". It instructs me to Compact & Repair, but when I get the same error message when I try that. If I open a blank database & try to import objects from the corrupted database, I cannot access/view the objects of the corrupted file from the blank database. Unfortunately, I dont have a backup of the file, I can try to restore to an earlier storage point (using System Restore), but will lose considerable work. Any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-fix-error-in-database-microsoft-office-access-has-detected-corruption-in-this-file.1154046/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi,
I don't support Access, nor have I been trained in it, but I've been asked if I can help in this problem.
An Access database connects externally to a SQLServer database at login time for the application. How do I find which external database they are connecting to? I know that there is a way to go behind the forms to see the source code, but I cant remember how to do this.
I cannot find an obvious User/System file dsn on the PC to give me a clue.
Thanks in advance

Relevancy 59.34%

Here's the question- how do I open a form in an existing database from another db in Access 2010 using VBA and give it focus. I can open the external db and it's form but cannot figure how to give it focus. I'm trying to create a master form that will call various databases that each have a form. Seems simple, open the master menu, click on a button that then opens the called db and the associated form. Do my business exit the db and am back at the master form. I would be okay to just close the master db, all it has it the main menu or leave it open. Doesn't matter which I just want to open the called db and form and have its focus.

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/how-to-open-existing-database-from-another-database-using-access-vba.4070487/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi Guys,

Im trying to write some code that will copy my access database , tables and data to a new sql server database, ive got the code to create the sql database but i need to populate it from my application

Any answers would be grateful

Thanks
Mark

A:Copy an access database to SQL server database using VB.NET

Google: import access to sql server

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/copy-an-access-database-to-sql-server-database-using-vb-net.1045442/
Relevancy 59.34%

I'm building a database application in Visual Basic .NET and I want to know what is the equivalent code of this when I want to make a connection to mysql:

Protected connString As String = _
"Provider = Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _
"Data Source = " & loc & "\dbProject.mdb;"

Private cn As OleDb.OleDbConnection = New OleDb.OleDbConnection(connString)

Private ConnectionString As String = connString

A:Exporting MS Access Database to MySQL Database

You would have to have the MySQL driver for it on the server regardless.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/exporting-ms-access-database-to-mysql-database.389139/
Relevancy 59.34%

I have a field for e-mail addresses on my database table. How can I copy these addresses to a Contact list in Microsoft Outlook so that I can e-mail them all? Or is there no point in entering them onto a database at all?

A:E-mail addresses on Microsoft Access

Do an output to and seperate each contact with a semicolon ;

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/e-mail-addresses-on-microsoft-access.77198/
Relevancy 58.91%

I recently moved from Windows XP to Vista 64 bit. In XP, I was having no problems selecting the recipients in the list in Microsoft Access and merge into Word. However, in Vista after I "clear all" and select one recipient, and click "ok", the Access list closes, but then adds some recipients that I didn't check. So when I merge, there are many more records that what I originally checked. Any thoughts?

A:Mail Merge Recipients Microsoft Access

Are you using Office 2003 or 2007?

These links may provide help -

http://personal-computer-tutor.com/mailmerge.htm

http://www.ischool.utexas.edu/techno...e_Tutorial.pdf

http://www.ischool.utexas.edu/techno...ce/mail_merge/

http://www.techdocs.ku.edu/docs/WordMailMerge03.pdf

http://www.vistax64.com/software/242636-mail-merge-recipients-microsoft-access.html
Relevancy 58.91%

HiRunning XP Pro SP I recently found access to microsoft sites com MSN hotmail blocked quot cannot display page quot Also in Yahoo searches would no longer work and access to mail produced the Mail Cannot And Sites Access Microsoft Yahoo same result Similarly mail access to both yahoo and hotmail through Thunderbird using Webmail were no longer successfull I followed your excellent guides and deleted temp files temp internet files and cookies Running the online Bitdefender produced an Cannot Access Microsoft Sites And Yahoo Mail error saying that this site was not allowed to install ActiveX control but later worked Panda virusscan would Cannot Access Microsoft Sites And Yahoo Mail no accept the click on My Cannot Access Microsoft Sites And Yahoo Mail Computer to start the scan All in all AdAware Spybot Bitdefender online McAfee Stinger Norton Antivirus and Microsoft Anti-Spyware came up clean All software is fully updated All seems to be working again but I am still concerned that the underlying cause persists Below the output of HijackThis Please help Sorry if all is ok Harlekijn Moderator edit moved log post to HJT forum for team review jgweed Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC Program Files Norton Internet Security NISUM EXEc program files fichiers communs logitech lvmvfm LVPrcSrv exeC Program Files Norton Internet Security ccPxySvc exeC WINDOWS System GEARSec exeC Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exeC Program Files Symantec Norton Ghost Agent PQV iSvc exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC WINDOWS system tcpsvcs exeC Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform VCSW VCSW exeC WINDOWS system mqsvc exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared Security Center SymWSC exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform VzCdb VzCdbSvc exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform VzCdb VzFw exeC WINDOWS system mqtgsvc exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC Program Files Apoint Apoint exeC WINDOWS system ICO EXEC Program Files Sony HotKey Utility HKserv exeC Program Files sony vaio update VAIOUpdt exeC Program Files Sony VAIO Power Management SPMgr exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared ccApp exeC WINDOWS system igfxext exeC Program Files Sony HotKey Utility HKWnd exeC Program Files Apoint Apntex exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exeC WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXEC Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exeC Program Files Symantec Norton Ghost Agent GhostTray exeC Program Files Creative Shared Files CAMTRAY EXEC Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exeC Program Files sony sonicstage mastering studio audio filter SSMSFilter exeC Program Files Red Chair Software Anapod Explorer anamgr exeC Program Files sony VAIO Launcher Launcher exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment VzRs VzRs exeD Documents de Matsja Mes fichiers re us HijackThis exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http fr yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www club-vaio sony-europe com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName LiensO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - - F - D... Read more

A:Cannot Access Microsoft Sites And Yahoo Mail

Hello,I can't see anything suspicious in your log. I have seen this problem you are having A LOT. The main cause was Norton. You are having problems with going to secure sites.. so please follow all the instructions here and check/follow them one by one:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;en-us;813444In worst case, if above doesn't work, please uninstall Norton and try again.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/45928/cannot-access-microsoft-sites-and-yahoo-mail/
Relevancy 58.91%

I have a link to my Microsoft Outlook Inbox in Microsoft Access. I can see the field names that are brought over to Access. One of the ones that is not there is "Alias". Is there any way to have that field show up in my link?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-mail-link-in-microsoft-access.710691/
Relevancy 58.48%

On Dec AVG detected Java Classloader Trojan which was deleted in safe mode On a daily basis since AVG reports system Clean Ad AWare and Windows anti Spyware both detect these E Group pests but I cannot delete them even in safe mode with the restore system disabled Stinger found nothing Thanks for taking a look and best wishes Cheers DaveLogfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS Adware E Group.instant Group Access.a E system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exeC E Group Adware E Group.instant Access.a WINDOWS system cisvc exeC WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXEC WINDOWS system inetsrv inetinfo exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG E Group Adware E Group.instant Access.a MDM EXEC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS wanmpsvc exeC WINDOWS system MsPMSPSv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exeC Program Files Creative Sound Blaster Live -bit Surround Mixer CTSysVol exeC WINDOWS system Rundll exeC Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exeC WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exeC Program Files Pokluda InkMonitor InkMonitor exeC Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasServ exeC Program Files Picasa PicasaMediaDetector exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Plaxo InstallStub exeC Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files Nikon NkView NkvMon exeC Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXEC Program Files Webshots webshots scrC Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exeC WINDOWS system cidaemon exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files hijackthis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com customize rch search htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www optus com au portal site WOCA R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com customize rch search htmlR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http red clientapps yahoo com customize www yahoo comO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO ICHlprObj Class - f c - - c -b aa-c eca c - C PROGRA Aladdin Systems Internet Cleanup IC hlpr dllO - BHO PopupFilter Class - F E B- - ff- - F CF - C PROGRA Aladdin Systems Internet Cleanup PopFiltr dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dllO - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeO - HKLM Run DVDLauncher quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run PCMService quot C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe quot O - HKLM Run CTSysVol C Program Files Creative Sound Blaster Live -bit Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe rO - HKLM Run P Helper Rundll P dll P HelperO - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXEO - HKLM Run RealTray C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYERO - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeO - HKLM Run UpdateManager quot C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Ma... Read more

A:E Group Adware E Group.instant Access.a

Hi,Please uninstall Spyware Stormer from Add\Remove Programs.It is a rogue software: http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htmUpdate Sun Java. A vulnerable version is installed on your computer. Make sure you uninstall the old version first.Latest version: Version 5.0 Update 6 http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jspTell me if your problem is gone.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/38870/e-group-adware-e-groupinstant-accessa/
Relevancy 58.05%

I have two issues to my Outlook Microsoft use access Mail. Want Internet to 2000 How do I access my Internet Mail using Microsoft Outllook which I can do using Outlook Express and also How do I share my pst file personal to have other people in the same workgroup access the personal folders pst file in their computers Please how do I do that Can anyone help me out on this Thanks ODAU Eddited By using the helpful notes by quot putasolution quot I have managed to access my internet e-mail in outlook NOW So my main problem now is to share the pst file in a folder so the other computers on the same workgroup can access that folder I am having a bit of a difficulty because there is a limitation that pst files can not be accessed simulteaneously at any one time So How can all computers access the pst file simulteaneously at any given time Want to use Microsoft Outlook 2000 to access my Internet Mail. Is there are way around this Anthony Thanks Putasolution for your help Very Helpful nbsp

Relevancy 58.05%

Hi I realise that this post has been on many forums and that the answer should be already out there but i have tried most of the suggestions and i'm at a bit of a loss I or yahoo hotmail access Cannot mail microsoft, websites have been experiencing problems accessing some websites for example - www microsoft com stays on 'opening page' in status bar - mail yahoo com - www hotmail com continue appears on title bar but no page appears - MSN messenger will not sign in too busy error - Opera browser shows same problems - Barclays online banking service my PC is a fujitsu simens Amilo M laptop with the following spec - Ghz centrino processor - MB ram - SCSI HDD - Internet access via wireless router and ADSL connection through AOL - MTU for ADSL connection gt - Windows XP Pro with SP and fully updated on windows update - Internet explorer v sp - All internet explorer add ons turned off - MTU for adapter used gt I have read several Cannot access microsoft, hotmail or yahoo mail websites similar posts on other forums and followed their advice but to no avail I have so far tried - Spyware checks microsoft antispyware ad aware spybot all clear - virus checked antivir fully Cannot access microsoft, hotmail or yahoo mail websites updated - Increased MTU for both router and wireless net card - Ping for www microsoft com loss - Ping for www google com loss ms average - System restore to a working time unsucessful - Cleared browser cache and cookies - Added www microsoft com etc to trusted zones - cleared DNS resolver cache winipcfg flushdns Any help would be greatly appreciated Many thanks Mat Davies P S HijackThis Log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files AVPersonal AVGUARD EXE C Program Files AVPersonal AVWUPSRV EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C PROGRA COMMON PCSuite DATALA DATALA EXE C PROGRA Nokia NOKIAP TRAYAP EXE C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C PROGRA COMMON PCSuite Services SERVIC EXE C PROGRA Sony SONICS SsAAD exe C Program Files AVPersonal AVGNT EXE C Program Files Microsoft AntiSpyware gcasDtServ exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared AVLib SSScsiSV exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Mat Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO bho gr Class - FF D- A - A-A EF- BA A E - C Program Files GetRight xx gr dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO MSN Search Toolbar Helper - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files MSN Toolbar Suite TB en-gb msntb dll O - Toolbar MSN Search Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files MSN Toolbar Suite TB en-gb msntb dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut HDAShCut exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run RemoteControl quot C Program Files CyberL... Read more

A:Cannot access microsoft, hotmail or yahoo mail websites

Your log appears clean....

Please run an online scan at http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm
Make sure you click the ?Free Online Virus Scan? in the upper right hand corner of the page under the Free use Activescan header. We do NOT want the default spyXposer scan.
Once it has finished save the activescan log. Then post that log in your next post.

Download: StartDreck

Unzip to its own folder and start the program:
Press 'Config'
Press 'Mark All'

UN-Check the 'NT-Services & NT-Kernel...' boxes only:
Press 'Ok'

Press 'Save' and select the location to save the log file (default is the same folder as the application)

Post the log in this thread..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/cannot-access-microsoft-hotmail-or-yahoo-mail-websites-74719.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I have MS Access 2000. I initially created a long book list several years ago. I recently found a template from the MS database for books that I downloaded that I like better. I have tried importing the data from the old database to the new one but with no luck. Both are in Access 2000. I am running Win2K.
Thanks

Relevancy 56.76%

I have 12 e-mail accounts - 6 at the office and 6 at home. Is there a way to have all the incoming office e-mail go to one folder (Global) and have all the home e-mail go to another folder. Right now I have to click on each account to read the incoming mail, then click the next account.

Any help would be appreciated

A:Windows Live Mail - Group Incoming Mail

open a gmail account and forward the mails, and try using the labels function. https://mail.google.com/support/bin/...?answer=118708

http://email.about.com/od/windowsliv...rward_wlhm.htm

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/175284-windows-live-mail-group-incoming-mail.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have Windows XP Home with OE

If I receive mail into my inbox with say 50 other email addresses in the CC section of the email - is there a way I can take those emails out and put them into a new OE group myself in one go, without copy and pasting each separate email into the new group?

Thanks

Speedy

A:OE - new mail group from CC received mail

Sorry - moved to "internet and networking" section

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/oe-new-mail-group-from-cc-received-mail.884342/
Relevancy 53.32%

I am working for a company that has four people (four different computers) entering data into four different Excel 2010 files on a shared drive. I would like to create a master file on my own computer for the purpose of generating reports. How do I create one Access database that includes all of the information from the four different excel files? Also, can this Access file be continuously updated as the four Excel files are updated each day? Thank you!!!

Relevancy 52.89%

According to what I've read, Access 2010 uses the same database format as Access 2007. So this should mean I can open and run a 2007 database (with a lot of VBA code) in Access 2010 with no trouble, yes?

So why do I have the feeling that something is not going to work? Is it because I have been through to many Access upgrades?

A:Any problems using Access 2007 database with Access 2010?

Hi bbinnard,

If you have not purchase Access 2010 yet, what I'd recommend is....download the Trial Version and play around with it for quite a while.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/191698-any-problems-using-access-2007-database-access-2010-a.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi I have a datbase in microsoft works that i m having a hard time trying to get out the answers to the questions i ask it because i m unsure how to ask My database consists of cards from texas holdem games that i have played it goes like this there are five columns containing flop flop flop turn and river Each title has a card value in it with either a letter or number representing the value of the card and also a letter representing which suit the card is S for spade d for diamond etc So the database is in rows of five something like this flop flop flop turn river Ad Qd Ah s Kc Nothing complex What I want to ask it is how many time that out microsoft database of of the first columns microsoft database are the same suit either specifically or independently I guess i would need to use a formula for this but am usure how to do it Also I want to know the standard deviation between each of the two suited flops happening Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-database.247985/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi all, I've got a terrible problem with an archiving mail database, It was near 1Gb when it crashed while archiving, when try to open it in a 4.x says that the database has grown too large and suggest to make a new replica with an larger size limit, but can't do that, If try to open it in a R5 it says: Database is damaged and can't be repaired (UNID index)How can I open the mail database! The mail file extremely important to me!Thanks in advance!

A:How do I open a mail database?

Do a system restore back to good date.http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/...http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-7/how-do-i-open-a-mail-database/19201.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Is it possible to convert an Access 2000 database to Access 7.0? I have an old machine that I would like to run a database on but it only has Access 7.0 for WIndows 95.

Relevancy 52.03%

Hello All,
Our company had a photo booth with an F-35 fighter jet at a recent technology show. Individuals were allowed to have there pic taken in front of the aircraft with a pretty model. Now I have over 2500 pictures and over 2500 individuals that need their pic emailed to them. I have an Access database with a name, email address and a picture. Each name has a different image. How can I automatically send each person their picture through Outlook? I would like it to automatically populate a new email with the address and corresponding pic then have it be sent on its way while I am home sleeping. Can this be done? Is there a command that can run a VB script in Access to accomplish this? I thank you profusely in advance.

Scott

Relevancy 52.03%

I have been using Group mail "Free Edition" for some time with "No Problems" I send mail in groups of 90 as it's limited for Free Members to groups of 100.

For some unknown reason when trying to send an email to a group it says
"socket timedout to connect. Please try increasing the timeout settings.

Support says Outlook Express may have set limits. I do not send that often, this can not be the answer. Also I find no place to check the settings. My thinking this is a computer glich. Any Suggestions??

Thank You
shocase

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/group-mail.742723/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi, I want to create a database of Asteroids with extensive information in one or more fields but I can't figure out how to expand the fields to allow this. On my dinosaur Tandy the database I had would create records just like index cards. I loved it. Any idea what I need to do? I've already tried the help and clicking everywhere.

Thank you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database.479724/
Relevancy 52.03%

[ I have a dell 4700 running windows XP home edition. It came with quatro pro and word perfect software. I had one HP 3745 printer and everything worked fine.
a few months later I bought Microsoft Works Suite 2006 and installed it. Everything seemed to be OK. A few months later I bought and installed a HP all in one scanner 1600 series. Everything running fine.
Yesterday I tried printing some data from Microssoft spread sheet and I got this message.
Printer driver is missing or invalid. Run windows setup program to install printer software again.

All other applications print with no problems. What can be wrong here?

A:printing Microsoft database

When you have the "Microsoft spreadsheet" (whatever that is, assume the Works spreadsheet?) open, select File-Print and see what printer is selected as the default?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/printing-microsoft-database.472749/
Relevancy 52.03%

i have the latest version of works and am having a problem with it.

when using the left scroll arrow....it gets "stuck" therefore not allowing me access to several of the fields on the left side of the document

i have played around with it and can't seem to get around it

can anyone help?
thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database.736764/
Relevancy 52.03%

Does anyone know how many record entries (not fields) are possible in a MWDB file? I was working on an inventory list when suddenly the database would not accept any more entries. I didn't know if the was a limit. Is there any database that has no limit as to entries?

A:Microsoft Works Database

I know microsoft access 2003 used to be a file size limit of 2GB - so would not expect works to be bigger (although, not yet found the spec)

Whats the filesize you currently have?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database.873748/
Relevancy 52.03%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi I have a question database microsoft datbase in microsoft works that i m having a hard time trying to get out the answers to the questions i ask it because i m microsoft database question unsure how to ask My database consists of cards from texas holdem games that i have played it goes like this there are five columns containing flop flop flop turn and river Each title has a card value in it with either a letter or number representing the value of the card and also a letter representing which suit the card is S for spade d for diamond etc So the database is in rows of five something like this flop flop flop turn river Ad Qd Ah s Kc Nothing complex What I want to ask it is how many microsoft database question time that out of of the first columns are the same suit either specifically or independently I guess i would need to use a formula for this but am usure how to do it Also I want to know the standard deviation between each of the two suited flops happening Thanks nbsp

A:microsoft database question

Are you sure it's a database? You'd probably be better off using a spreadsheet, then you could use a formula such as

=(RIGHT(A1,1)=RIGHT(B1,1))+(RIGHT(B1,1)=RIGHT(C1,1))+(RIGHT(A1,1)=RIGHT(C1,1))

, which returns "1" if 2 of 3 match or "0" if 0 of 3 match. Ugly I know, but it's all I can think of for now.

HTH,
Andy

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-database-question.248430/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi I Microsoft database question have a datbase in microsoft works that i m having a hard time trying to get out the answers to the questions i ask it because i m unsure how to ask My database consists of cards from texas holdem games that i have Microsoft database question played it goes like this there are five columns containing flop flop flop turn and river Each Microsoft database question title has a card value in it with either a letter or number representing the value of the card and also a letter representing which suit the card is S for spade d for diamond etc So the database is in rows of five something like this flop flop flop turn river Ad Qd Ah s Kc Nothing complex What I want to ask it is how many times that out of of the first columns are the same suit either specifically or independently I guess i would need to use a formula for this but am usure how to do it Also I want to know the standard deviation between each of the two suited flops happening What I m basically asking is how do you filter each record for items that match It seems simple in theory but I cannot figure out how to do it Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 51.6%

I have Office 2003, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. I Don't have MS Access.

I've created a labels list and would now like to edit it. Is the only way I can do this by going through the Mail Merge process until it gives me the option of editing the list (stage 3 or 4), or can I access it in another way?

Ta

Relevancy 51.17%

Hi, I have a large list of items in a database that are numbered using a numbering row.They are then filtered to match certain criteria.So now the number row is no longer consecutive.What I want to do is make a new number row that tells me the occurence of each record happening.For instance,if my database stats at number 3 then the next number is 7,i want to have 7 -3 to give four.Basically,I want to know the distance between each record.If I could use a formula for the whole number row that would take a record and minus it from another?Thanks JIM

A:microsoft works database question

Help me please

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database-question.253761/
Relevancy 51.17%

I am working with the Microsoft Works Database program that comes with Windows XP. I am listing a number of books, their isbn's and their prices. I evidently punched a wrong button because now every time I enter a new book the price from the previous entry is automatically entered for the new book. For example, if the price for the previous book was 19.99 that is automatically entered as the price for the next book.

It's not a big problem, because I can override it by simply entering the correct price, but still it's annoying. Anyone know how I can undo this default price setting?

Thanks!

Patrick

A:Problem with Microsoft Works Database

Look in the Options of the program.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-microsoft-works-database.1026415/
Relevancy 51.17%

How can I get my MS Works database files to be able to be transferred to another program such as Open Office or Office? I have a lot of collected information in many files that I can't share with anyone else who doesn't have Works. The Office Database is far too complicated for me and much more powerful than I need for my own use.

A:Microsoft Works Database files

Did you TRY exporting?

A typical choice for database conversions is to export -> CSV format and then work with that
to create the imports. Hint: Export only one TABLE at a time.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-works-database-files.207807/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hey there Hope someone can help me out having a very perplexing problem that is happening in Microsoft Works with a database that my work has been using over the years without any problems The only way to explain it is that when you work on the database one day the next day some of the information disappears in the report view mode no one is deleting it The columns A to F seem to go missing Now A-F are the ones containing the data I need I dont know if makes any difference if I were to put that missing information back into those cells into columns from H onwards How can I get those missing A-F columns back Works problem Microsoft database Does anyone have any idea why they go missing periodically Just recently after a hardware upgrade this has started to happen I know that the version we are using of Works is Would upgrading the software help this problem Would appreciate anyones input greatly nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database-problem.730375/
Relevancy 51.17%

I have experience with MS Exchange Server 2013 for two years. But today I have seen - Corrupted header information, when I opened program. How did it happen? What to do?

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/54187-microsoft-exchange-server-database.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi - and thanks in advance for your help.
When I ask to play the song "When" (Artist - the Kalin Twins) in Media Player,
credit for writing the song is given to Clint Ballard, Jr. Clint managed the Twins at the time that "When" hit the charts. He didn't write the song.

The correct writers are Jack Reardon and Paul Evans.
How do I correct the error in the database?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-in-microsoft-music-database.724597/
Relevancy 51.17%

I am trying to create a database of addresses that can be used to populate labels created by Word 2007.

This would be so much easier than the method I use at the moment which entails copy and paste over and over again.

Help please ... I see that in Word 2007 > Mailings > Select Recipients > Type New List

OK but how do I save that list in a format that I can edit and access for future labels mailings?

It is saved as an .odc file and that seems to be a blocker as far as Excel 2007 is concerned.

I am at a loss and need help from an expert!

I am using Office Home & Student 2007 with Windows 7

A:help creating a Mail Merge address database

I wonder if - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/demo-use-the-mail-merge-feature-to-create-mass-mailings-HA010226414.aspx - might help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/129477-help-creating-mail-merge-address-database.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I just upgraded to Windows 7 from Vista, and installed live mail 2011. It did not automatically find my data. Where would I find my previous data in order to import it?

(Everytime I upgrade Windows live it's the same old story)

A:live mail 2011 - where is my previous database?

If you did not fomat, try windows.old

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/136027-live-mail-2011-where-my-previous-database.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have created a database for mail merge purposes in microsoft word

how can i print the database??

thanks

A:Printing Mail Merge Database in Word

jim, you should be able to hit File-Open, double-click My Data Sources under your My Documents folder, and it should be there. What did you name it?

What version of Office/Word do you have? And do you have the whole Office suite or just Word?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/printing-mail-merge-database-in-word.108163/
Relevancy 51.17%

I was contacted from "Microsoft Technical Services group" because my computer  was sending error messages to Microsoft. They wanted to take control of my computer which I did not let them. I am pretty sure  that this was a scam. Their
phone number is 1-806-590-7967 so you can call them. Would Microsoft act this way?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/942d663c-ca93-44de-b067-8176f43706db/microsoft-tech-group?forum=emet
Relevancy 50.74%

One has Outlook and Access on their e-mail Automated group notices a to computer with their clients set up in a Access table listed with their e-mail addresses and checked that they are interested in being notified when this particular seminar was offered Does one need an extra program to e-mail notices that makes the following process even easier For an example Automated e-mail notices to a group clients that have expressed interest in a free seminar which is set up in an Access table with their e-mail addresses names and their seminar interest I was thinking that if a person could set up a distribution list in their Outlook for people that are interested in this free seminar Would a person have to enter their names and e-mail addressed individually Next if one has a particular template notice set up in Outlook and then go pull the group or list of names that one wants to receive e-mail Then one could could even make this up in advance so when the sender wants notices e-mailed on a certain day they would be delivered Just curious if there was an easier process with another program Thanks nbsp

A:Automated e-mail notices to a group

Yes, this is all possible, and would require VBA, and probably would require it to a degree that it wouldn't be offered for free.

Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will pleasantly surprise you!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/automated-e-mail-notices-to-a-group.187949/
Relevancy 50.74%

With the new Outlook 2010, there are no longer any restrictions to the number of recipients in each list, so I consolidated my group lists into one. Currently it has about 350 recipients in it.

I tried sending out an email (about 500kb) today to the group list in the bcc field and a single name in the "to" field. An email came back from "System Administrator" with subject : "Undeliverable : (Title of email here)"

In this return email, it says "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients." And thenit proceeded to list the entire group list with a line "None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient" below the recipient name and email address.

Can anyone let me know how to fix this?

A:Undeliverable BCC mail to Group list

Whether or not Outlook 2010 has any restrictions of how many people can be in an Email Recipients list doesn't mean there aren't other restrictions put in place by your email provider and or ISP as to how many recipients one email can contain. So your Email provider may limit the number, to stop SPAM, to 20 or 30 recipients or whatever. When it sees an Email that contains 350 email addresses, going out to 350 recipients, it just Blocks and sends back an Administrative warning.

There is only one way to fix it. Find out how many email addresses can be in one email and don't go over that limit. you would need to call your providers tech support.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/258543-undeliverable-bcc-mail-group-list.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I send committee minutes monthly to addressees using a Windows WLM mail mishandles addresses group Live Mail group mail list called a quot Category quot by WLM Yesterday I noticed that my mail was only sent to of the intended recipients and I had to do a separate mailing to the other Today I prepared a test mailing and found WLM had included of the intended recipients but omitted A nd test included omitted A rd test included omitted In each case I WLM mishandles group mail addresses ve looked again at the contents of the Category and seen that it contains all intended recipients WLM with no obvious pattern seems to be arbitrarily omitting addressees each time I send mail WLM mishandles group mail addresses to this as well as other Categories This erratic pattern continued with subsequent tests even with a newly-created test WLM mishandles group mail addresses category Then WLM introduced a new surprise For several tests it declined to recognize Category names in the To box of message composition windows popping up the following error message - What s wrong and how can I fix it If I key in names one by one there s no problem but that s a tedious waste of time compared to group mailing My OS is Windows nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wlm-mishandles-group-mail-addresses.1168228/
Relevancy 50.74%

hello everybody,

I have a problem with Outlook. Me and a couple colleagues have access to a group mailbox in our Outlook 2007. Now I would like to receive every email that gets sent to this group mailbox also in my personal mailbox. I know how to create a rule so that every mail I receive could get also forwarded to another user's mailbox, but how can I make it that I can get these mails forwarded from this group mailbox?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-help-group-mail-box-related.1085696/
Relevancy 50.74%

afternoon techies I ve been having a nuisance of a time with Access I need to VBA not Microsoft my in objects does display database the Solved: access VBA for one of the objects in my database a form to be exact and for whatever reason VBA does not display any of the objects in my database when I open the it Funnily enough it doesn t happen with other databases it only happens with the one I am currently using As far I can recall I never changed any settings in the database for this to occur My database is simple as it only contains a table and forms Any idea as to what could be going on here It would be fantastic if I can get an immediate response because I need Solved: Microsoft VBA does not display the objects in my database to get this project finished by the end of this week and I really need to gain access to VBA Thanks for your help guys May I further add this problem was not around yesterday only upon starting Access today did it occur I ve tried to use VBA with databases but only one was successful nbsp

Relevancy 50.74%

Hey all. My dad is having an issue with his computer that I've been unable to figure out, whether by my own means or just by searching. He is running Microsoft Works 6.0 on Windows Vista 32bit Home Edition, and is having some trouble printing from Works Database, which he uses quite a lot.

Whenever he tries to print something from Database (or go into print preview) he gets the following error:

Code:
The printer driver is missing or not valid.

Run the Windows Setup program to install the printer software again.
Naturally I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer several times, but to no avail. Also an important note: This issue ONLY happens with Works Database, and not with any other product (Microsoft or otherwise).

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

A:Microsoft Works Database printing issue

I have been doing more research and I'm starting to think that there is just a compatibility issue. I'm still wondering if anyone knows how to make this work with Vista.

If anyone has any suggestions on a program that is an alternative to Microsoft Database, that would also be pretty helpful. It's the only program my dad uses from the Works Suite.

Thanks again...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-works-database-printing-issue.127443/
Relevancy 50.74%

Since installing Windows 10, I need to print a DVD database that I created on Microsoft Works Suite 2005. The error message I receive is "no default printer" or some such wording. The default printer IS set, and printing from any other site or app works fine. The laptop is a Lenovo, and the printer is Kodak. However, I do not see that the problem is in either of those, since it prints other things. When I look at compatibility for Windows 10, it reads that the Works 2005 is compatible. Please help, as frustration abounds. Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/printing-database-from-microsoft-works-with-windows-10.1153754/
Relevancy 50.74%

when I entered my roll number in the following site:-
Then after pressing "submit",it showed following error:-
plz help

I want to see my marks

A:Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

Is it computer problem or site problem ??

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/23679-microsoft-jet-database-engine-error-80004005-a.html
Relevancy 50.74%

After a major crash I lost all of the Works Suite and had to reinstall it. Now the database crashes everytime I try to use it. Norton intercepts the crash and gives me this message:
OleMainThreadWndName
Everything else in the Suite works fine.
I need some help.
Thank you
Bonnie

Relevancy 50.74%

Does anyone know the location of the Micrososft Security Essentials database as I need to set up an event trap to prevent myself from inadvertently disconnecting from the internet whilst any update is in progesss?

A:Microsoft Security Essentials database location

Copy and paste this filepath into the Run field, but I don't hold out any promises it's the correct answer.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/185837-microsoft-security-essentials-database-location.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I just upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and can't find my windos mail messages anywhere. I just read somewhere that I should have exported them first. Any chance of finding them if I didn't export them??

A:Windows Mail Database Lost? Vista to Window 7

If you did an upgrade (as opposed to a custom installation) your data should be saved in the Windows.old folder. Have you checked it?

Also, here is a past thread addressing your same issue - Email lost after Vista to Windows 7 Upgrade. Lets see if it helps!

Cheers,
Cassandra
Microsoft Windows Outreach

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/83973-windows-mail-database-lost-vista-window-7-a.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi,

I've been given the task of finding software which will enable a customer contact list to be maintained and be accessible anywhere by multi users, this contact list should then be available to create email mail shots as well os postal mail shots.

I can find software that will maintain a database online, and I see mail merge in Microsoft but I can't seem to find anything that will bring both together and online to enable the multi user, multi locations.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

K

A:Database, Contacts, Mail Merge Online Software

Access does both database and Mail Merge using VBA, Word and or Reports, but I don't know much about the "Web" based part. I have never actually worked on one on the web.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/database-contacts-mail-merge-online-software.825075/
Relevancy 50.31%

PC tower with x64 W7 got updated to W10 for some reason which I didn't want.

Rolled it back to W7 but now have a getting a pop up about database recovery every time I open live mail.

Had a look round the internet but nothing specific to read.

Anyone had this issue that could give me some pointers please ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/live-mail-2012-database-recovery-isse.1171651/
Relevancy 50.31%

I have 16 computers in a public computer lab, the computers are locked down using group policy (XP Pro and Server 2003), but the network can still be accessed through Microsoft Word when they click on Open > and then My Network...is there a way to lock this down?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-word-and-group-policy.294289/
Relevancy 50.31%

I don't know how to delete the messages that appear to be stored in the "Search Results In Identified Locations Folder". I would think that eventually they would clutter up the memory and slow things down. Is this true and if so how can they be deleted as there is no Delete button on that screen? Thanks, Charlie

A:Delete Mail and News Group messages

Hi Charlie,

Newsgroup messages you can right click on and mark them as Read. This will get rid of them for you. Regular email messages can be dragged to the Deleted Items folder, right click and click Delete, click Delete X icon, or click Edit and Delete.

Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/103333-delete-mail-news-group-messages.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I can't export a Live Mail Contact Group for another person to Import without including every contact in my address book. I just want to export the contacts in a particular group.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/390570-exporting-live-mail-contact-group.html
Relevancy 50.31%

When I send a group email to my employees, it goes to the outbox, appears to leave, but nobody receives my email. It has taken me a couple of weeks to realize this. Has anyone dealt with this problem? Thanks!

A:Live Mail not sending group emails

I remember reading about issues with WLM Groups/Contacts before.
Here is one SF thread about this:
There is a bug in Windows Live Mail Essentials 2012 as an upgrade

Here is a Google for more SF threads:
https://www.google.com/search?as_q=L...pe=&as_rights=

I recently quit using WLM on my test box and switched to Thunderbird portable, it works better for me.
MS is making changes to "Outlook" accounts now that can cause problems.
ymmv

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/391944-live-mail-not-sending-group-emails.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I have a need to send a group of e-mail addresses (about 23 in all) to the new secretary of our group. I know they can be exported individually, using an .pst file??? but am not sure, but is there a method of exporting a group of addresses and if so, how do you do that please?

Regards,

RonB

A:Exporting a Group/Distribution e-mail list

Perhaps this will help:
How-To Send Outlook 2010 Contact and Distribution Groups Through Email

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/197920-exporting-group-distribution-e-mail-list.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I have been running the software entitled WebResearch by Macropool on my Windows machine for quite a while with no problems Then about weeks ago it failed to start up and presented me with the following error message quot Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system quot In the days preceding this problem I had run the following on my computer BitDefender Antivirus TuneUpUtilities and SpeedUpMyPC I don t believe this last one made any changes as it was just the trial that demonstrates what the program could do if you purchase it I or is Database "Microsoft your present Module system" broken on not Jet really would prefer not "Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system" to do a System Restore because I spent hours hassling with installing a Roku box and messing with my router over Christmas I don t want to go through all that again I m hoping perhaps there may be an easier way to fix this problem Everything else seems to be working just fine Just that one program won t start Below is my HijackThis log I am also attaching a PDF of my initial problem report to WebResearch as well as their response I would be most grateful for any recommendations on how to address this issue GingerthreadsLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files x Ashampoo Ashampoo Snap ashsnap exeC Program Files x Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXEC Program Files x Shield shieldtray exeC Users Robin AppData Local Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files x Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXEC Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exeC windows SysWOW DllHost exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Poet Where Is Your Pen R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO WebResearch Browser Helper Object - E - DC- - -D B C DBEF - C Program Files x WebResearch WRShell dllO - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllO - BHO SkypeIEPluginBHO - AE - E C- ED - F B-F F A - C Program Files x Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer skypeieplugin dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dllO - BHO URLRedirectionBHO - B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C PROGRA MIF BA Office URLREDIR DLLO - BHO LMS KnowledgeWorkshop Browser Helper Object for Internet Explorer - C BE E - - B - - BC DD CDD - C Program Files x LMS KWorkshop LdKWIExploreAddin dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO TOSHIBA Media Controller Plug-in - F C -EFFA- d -B - B B B - C Program Files x TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Media Controller Plug-in TOSHIBAMediaControllerIE dllO - Toolbar Ultra Recall - C C- A - f e-B AF- E BBD - C Program Files x UltraRecall Integration IEToolbar dllO - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B ... Read more

A:"Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system"

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below I will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.Download OTL to your desktop.Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.AndPlease download Sophos Anti-rootkit & save it to your desktop.alternate download linkNote: If using the vendor's download site you will be asked to register with MySophos so an email containing an activation link can be sent to your email address.Be sure to print out and read the Sophos Anti-Rookit User Manual and Release Notes.Double-click sar_15_sfx.exe to begin the installation, read the license agreement and click Accept.Allow the default location of C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Rootkit and click Install.A message will appear "Sophos Anti-Rootkit was successfully installed. Click 'yes' to start it now".Click Yes and allow the driver and its randomly named .tmp file (i.e. F.tmp) to load if asked.If the scan did not start automatically, make sure the following are checked:Running processesWindows RegistryLocal Hard DrivesClick Start scan.Sophos Anti-Rootkit will scan the selected areas and display any suspicious files in the upper panel.When the scan is complete, a pop-up screen will appear with "Rootkit Scan Results". Click OK to continue.Click on the suspicious file to display more information about it in the lower panel which also includes whether the item is recommended for removal.
Files tagged as Removable: No are not marked for removal and cannot be removed.Files tagged as Removable: Yes (clean up recommended) are marked for removal by default.Files tagged as Removable: Yes (but clean up not recommended) are not marked for removal because Sophos did not recognize them. These files will require further investigation.Select only items recommended for removal, then click "Clean up checked items". You will be asked to confirm, click Yes.A pop up window will appear advising the cleanup will finish when you restart your computer. Click Restart Now.After reboot, a dialog box displays the files you selected for removal and the action taken.Click Empty list and then click Continue to re-scan your computer a second time to ensure everything was cleaned.When done, go to Start > Run and type or copy/paste: %temp%\sarscan.logThis should open the log from the rootkit scan. Please post this log in your next reply. If you have a problem, you can find sarscan.log in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temp\... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/369681/microsoft-jet-database-module-is-broken-or-not-present-on-your-system/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi everybody I have a problem with my MS Access and can amp t use the wizard for creating database objects forms report table queries etc Whenever I choose Wizard option to create those database objects I get the following error message Microsoft Access can amp t find the wizard or there is syntax error in the Declaration section of a Visual Basic module Wizard Can't access Access MS database The wizard you need may be missing from the libraries key of the Can't access MS Access database Wizard Microsoft Access section of the Windows Registry To make sure that the wizard is in the Windows Registry run Setup to reinstall Microsoft Access and the compile all Visual Basic modules in the database I reinstalled the MS Access as instructed in the message but I don amp t know where to find and compile those Visual Basic modules I also don amp t know how to get to libraries key of the Microsoft Access section of the Windows Registry I tried to reinstall the software by using two different versions of software CDs MS Office and XP and both failed to solve the problem I also tried unsuccessfully to access Add-Ins feature from the Tools menu in order to add the missing component Please help me ishak nbsp

A:Can't access MS Access database Wizard

Funny I had the same error last night. I ran Setup from the CD (from RUN prompt) checked off the access wizard. Then went and did what I was doing, it still asked to install the feature but it worked that time.

If that does not help the is an MS article, basically, if you are in "Break mode" of a module that could also cause it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/208204/en-us

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-access-ms-access-database-wizard.553449/
Relevancy 50.31%

Ok I have one more question-a few people have other versions of Access in my program and need to use the database that I created in Access 97. A few people tried and couldn't open it. Is there an easy way to converting this so they can use it on their computers? Thanks for the help.

A:Access 97 database in Access 2000?

Access should prompt them to either open the DB file or convert it to the newer version on startup. If it doesn't you can open the newer version of Access and go to Tools > Database Utilities > Convert Database.
Warning: Everything in your DB may not convert properly so be ready to do some work if this happens.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/access-97-database-in-access-2000.443343/
Relevancy 49.88%

I am using Windows in a Dell Inspiron how save Mail to so database? my not open, will email Windows Live and my live mail on my desktop will no Windows Live Mail will not open, so how to save my email database? longer open I don't know if this has anything to do with it but my battery went dead while the computer was on two days ago but I've been able to get into the mail since First the problem Quote Windows Live Mail could not be started The application was unable to open the Windows Live Mail message store Windows Live mail was unable to locate the message database If you've moved the database files to a new location click OK to rest the database path to that location Otherwise click Cancel to proceed any existing messages found will be available under Orphaned Accounts x If I click ok or cancel I get Quote Windows live mail could not be started The application was unable to open the Windows live message store Your computer may be out of memory or your disk is full x So far to attempt to remedy it Run a disk check Restarted three times Run Repair on the Live stuff Tried system restore to four days ago I even removed my anti-virus temporary of course None of the above has any affect How can I save my emails without being able to open the mail program itself As one of the few idiots I did not back up my emails Where are the located I figure if I can find them pull them into another folder and the reload the Live stuff I'll be ok hopefully I'm not the biggest computer guru just enough to likely get myself really messed up if I trudge on further without help Thanks for any help you can y'all

A:Windows Live Mail will not open, so how to save my email database?

Well, I got it. I pulled the email files, backed them up, and imported them with the import wizard. Whew! I thought I had lost everything for good! I'm going to back everything up every day from now on. I thought I had cleaned out my inbox enough...I'll put money that may have been the source of the problem...to darn many emails.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/191558-windows-live-mail-will-not-open-so-how-save-my-email-database.html
Relevancy 49.88%

i found this thing called Group Policy Microsoft Management Console (MMC) on the microsoft website and it todl you some stuff about it now can this be used for restricting loads of aplicatioins like control panel and stuff for users on you computer but also from the computer that i am using now can this program restrict loads of stuff on another computer from the one i am using?

Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,

I'm having a glitch in Windows Mail. The instructions for setting up mailing lists is as follows:

"Contact groups are designed to be used with Windows Mail, and are sometimes called mailing lists.

Click to open Windows Contacts..

On the toolbar, click New Contact Group, type a name in the Group Name box, and then fill in the boxes on the Contact Group tab and Contact Group Details tab. You don't have to fill in all the boxes; just type as much information as you want about the new"

My problem is that on the toolbar, THERE IS NO option to click contact group. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff

A:Windows Mail problem creating mailing group

Hi
I realise your question is nearly 3 months old, but I have just joined the forum, and spotted your post. It was a problem I also had, and, in case you haven't solved it, here is the answer:
1. Open Contacts from Mail
2. First, if you don't have a menu bar showing, click "organise" > "layout" and make sure "menu bar" is selected.
3. From the menu bar, select "view" then "customize this folder"
4. On the "customize" tab, it asks "what kind of folder do you want?"
5. Scroll down and select "contacts", and tick "apply to all sub-folders".
6. Click "apply" then "OK".

The "New Contact Group" item should now be on the toolbar.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-mail-problem-creating-mailing-group.594997/
Relevancy 49.88%

I need to post to a news group. I am using Outlook 2007 which uses Outlook Express 6 for news groups. I need to post for help on a technical issue (non-computer related) and want to make sure my E-mail address is not visible in either the post header or by right clicking the ?From:? and selecting properties. I would rather not subject myself to spam or other malicious activity. I can create a new E-Mail address for this purpose if necessary but prefer only to do so if necessary.

Can this be done?

Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/178321/hide-e-mail-address-when-posting-to-news-group/
Relevancy 49.88%

When I Add a New Contact to a Contact Group in Windows Mail, a list of all contacts is displayed in Name order, i.e., in first name order. This is very difficult to use. How can convert the list to Last Name order? I have done this with the main Contact list displayed by Windows Contact by adjusting the items and their order in the Details list. But this does seem possible with the Add New Contact list.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/243045-sort-order-windows-mail-contact-group.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Problem #2 with Windows Mail.

In trying to create a 'Contact Group' e-mail listing, there should be a "New Contact Group" button on the Contacts toolbar. On the administrator side, the "New Contact Group" appears where it should, but this button does not appear in any of the user accounts.

I have tried right clicking the toolbars to try and customize with no joy in adding this button. Any suggestions?

A:Cannot Create A Windows Mail Contact Group (listing)

Maybe you can get an idea from this link (or where/how to look for setting one up)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Contacts

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/91953/cannot-create-a-windows-mail-contact-group-listing/
Relevancy 49.88%

I have an access database, one of the forms I am working with has a subform. I want to be able to print part of the main form, and parts of the suboform. I can do this by inserting the form key number and the subform key number, then it prints what I want. What I am looking for is to be able to be in a clients record and push print and without having to enter anything it prints the fields in the form and the subform that I have in a report. I hope this makes sense. Is there a macro that I can put together to do this?

Thank you in advance for any help. .
Chad

A:Access DataBase

The simplest way although it may not seem like it, is to do the following:
Create a Join Query that includes both tables/queries (whatever your using), and create Joins on the 2 Key fields (related), this query should then become the control source for you report.
Now in the new query go to the field that contains the data you will be selecting on the form. eg the ID for the Main form

In the criteria row right click and select Build, find your form and find the Id field control name. The syntax will be:

[Forms]![FormName]![ControlName]
Now if you don't already have one, place a button on your form that opens the Report or query, it should only display the records for the selected records.

This called "Filter by Form"
Any problems let me know I or some one else can walk you through, it works I use it all the time.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/access-database.271656/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi, i'm new for using database (mic. access)
i hope u can help me.
i'm currently developed a database using microsoft access. the database is about an insurance company. i need to do a database that store the unit manager, agen, client, policy and proposal.
i had build the table and relationship. i also had input the agen and unit manager (UM).
but what should i do now.
i need to separate each agen according to the um and also the client.
i also need to give output so that when i insert um code or agen code, user can see the client info, or the agen info.

please.. i really need your help...

Relevancy 49.88%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey i need some help with a project i have for work.

my boss wants a type of program set up that controls our stock and products.

In this program i want to be able to input product codes categories invoices suppliers stock on shelf and stock on order and maybe a few similar things.

do u think microsoft access will be able to help me create this? or is there another program out there that will make it easier to do?

please help i havent started it yet just trying to educate myself as best i can and everday my boss asks how its all goin.

A:database help access 03?

Access is perfect for this application.
What kind of products are you dealing with?
Do you "Supplier" lists?
Do you have more than one Supplier for items.
Is the stock used within your area ie by yourselves rather than being sold to a Customer?
Do you want Categories and Sub Categories of stock?
Do you have "Re-Order" levels? (Minimum stock when a new order is required)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/database-help-access-03.707936/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi i created an access database for students that keeps track of their personal information as well as a monthly evaluation that they have to fill out, however i do not know how to create a button that i can place on the form that can allow the administrator to go to each student by either last name... sort of like a search engine. I don't know how to do this though, as well as just making a query that only gives me information for just 1 person and i don't have to manually put in the information in the criteria.. this i would also like to make a button or something of that sort..

please help!!! I'm close but no cigar!

Relevancy 49.88%

I am using a form to enter data that is updated to table. The problem is that the calculated fields in the Form do not update in the table while everything eles does. Can anyone help please.

A:Access Database

Generally, calculated data isn't stored in tables. There is no need for it. If you calculate data, you use it in queries or reports . . . when you create a report, you base it on your query, not your table.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/access-database.69985/