Windows Support Forum

Solved: Microsoft VBA does not display the objects in my database

Q: Solved: Microsoft VBA does not display the objects in my database

afternoon techies I ve been having a nuisance of a time with Access I need to VBA not Microsoft my in objects does display database the Solved: access VBA for one of the objects in my database a form to be exact and for whatever reason VBA does not display any of the objects in my database when I open the it Funnily enough it doesn t happen with other databases it only happens with the one I am currently using As far I can recall I never changed any settings in the database for this to occur My database is simple as it only contains a table and forms Any idea as to what could be going on here It would be fantastic if I can get an immediate response because I need Solved: Microsoft VBA does not display the objects in my database to get this project finished by the end of this week and I really need to gain access to VBA Thanks for your help guys May I further add this problem was not around yesterday only upon starting Access today did it occur I ve tried to use VBA with databases but only one was successful nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Solved: Microsoft VBA does not display the objects in my database

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 76.11%

Very odd behaviour has just occurred in that I am no longer able to delete objects from within the Acess Database Window. The delete "X" is greyed out as is the pull-down option following a right click. DB seems to work fine otherwise.

Unsure where to start looking on this one so any help would be gratefully accepted!

Chris

A:Solved: Access 2003: Unable to delete database objects

If another user is in the database then you will have issues with editing and deleting options. Try to open the database in exclusive mode and see if that helps. To open it up exclusively you want to click on the drop-down arrow beside the open button in MS Access and select Open Exclusively.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-access-2003-unable-to-delete-database-objects.772681/
Relevancy 65.36%

Can i limit password sequrity to only certain database objects?

Basicly i want users to be able to open the database and view certain objects without being hassled for a password. Its only when they view certain forms, tables, and designs i want them to be asked for a password.

A:MS Access - Security - Can i limit password sequrity to only certain database objects

Not as far as I know with Access Security. The normal security just requires the one logon password, after that the abilty of the user to look at the data is controlled by your security settings.
I would find it far more annying to put in a passwod everytime I wanted to look at certain forms rather tha entering it just once at the beginning.
You can use VBA to create Input Message boxes to do what you want to do though if you really must.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-access-security-can-i-limit-password-sequrity-to-only-certain-database-objects.497465/
Relevancy 61.49%

When opening Microsoft Access, the norm is to have a samller window inside the large window pop up that says the type of data base. Then you can click on the icon inside to open up the database. Well, someone in my office closed out the smaller window and I can't figure out how to get it back. I tried looking in the recent history to no avail.

I know this is a stupid question, but I can't figure it out and the database holds my list of clients which I desperately need. Any help would be appreciated.

Relevancy 59.34%

I would like to be able to have a module that does the following for an Access 2000 database

1) Identifies all objects where the dependency no longer exists,(ie a report or form with a query or table that no longer exists, a query that is based on a query or table that does not exist)

2) Identify all query dependencies (ie a query or file that lists all queries or tables that are being used in a query)

Is there any way to do items 1 and/or 2?
Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/identifying-all-dead-objects-and-query-dependencies-in-a-database.330858/
Relevancy 57.62%

I had Print Shop Photo installed. After its installation I could not bound objects in any office projects. After installation, I can bound the objects (which in this case are photos), but they only show the title, not the photo. ie. they will myphoto.jpg not the actual picture.

I created a new photo and it embedded perfectly. However, I have LOTS of photos and graphics on my computer and when I originally installed PSP, they all converted to a PSP. (ie. the little logo turned into a PSP icon instead of photo impression icon.) Is there any way to change them back or am I coing to have to manually do them one by one?

Using Office XP

Thanks so much for your help.

A:bound objects display title not photo

In Windows Explorer, right click on any .jpg file.
Select Open With
Select what you want to open them with and tick "always use this program"
Repeat for 1 of each file type (.jpg, .gif etc) and that should change all file associations (if this is what you are describing, I can't quite figure it out)

If you want to see the picture thumbnail instaed of the file details, then select that option in the toolbar, from the drop down list next to "Folders"

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bound-objects-display-title-not-photo.203646/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi everyone,

How can I disable Windows Display Property Objects such as the Browse Button in the Background Tab, etc. using VB6?
Or where in the registry can I set its values?

Thanks in advance,
RED

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/disabling-windows-display-property-objects.297634/
Relevancy 57.62%

I created a website using Microsoft Publisher 2007. I made a frame for the website but for some reason, any object I place on the edge of the right side turns invisible. I cannot see anything in preview or as an html file. Every object becomes invisible until moved to the center. What can I do to make it visible?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-publisher-invisible-objects.883009/
Relevancy 55.04%

I have been running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on a regular basis. Sometimes it finds a few hundred objects, sometimes nothing. Today it finds over 45,000 which is very unusual but never gets to the screen where I can remove/quarantine them. It says 347787 objects scanned, 45,000 detected objects, Heuristic Analysis: Done. I tried running it in Safe Mode and it does the same thing. 

Its kind of strange in that the Objects Scanned: stays at 347787 while Detected Objects keeps going up and up till it hits 45205 then, after a few seconds Heuristic Analysis:changes from Working to Done, then nothing happens after that. I don't get prompted to do anything with the files. Should I just wait a few hours and see what happens?

A:Malwarebytes Anti-Malware finds 45,000+ Detected Objects - can't remove objects

Hi,

Please don't do nothing to those detected objects for now.

Open Malwarebytes and check the Database Version you have on the Dashboard, please post that here, next click Update Now to update the Database.

Did the program update successfully? What is the database version now?

Please post the Database Version before and after the update.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543100/malwarebytes-anti-malware-finds-45000-detected-objects-cant-remove-objects/
Relevancy 52.46%

I have a couple of projects that I m working on at the moment that require information that is inputted into Excel to be displayed on monitors Our ideal situation would be to save a file once and the information upload and refresh every x amount of minutes without having to exit the site I work for a machine shop with about CNC Drilling machines I with Excel? display Database ve been working to set-up a scheduling database that Database display with Excel? will display job information for each machine over - monitors Currently my Database display with Excel? boss creates a master schedule in Excel with all or so machine data then does a screen capture of about machines and loads that to our website that Kristen created for us We are only using monitor at the moment about machine worth of data as a trial What I m looking to do is have my boss save her master schedule file once when she is done updating the information and have a database software or program update each monitor as information changes real-time updating From the master file approximately rows of data will be displayed on each monitor Theses monitors are stand alone TV s that are connected to the internet and have the ability to access the Web My second project involves another master file but less information This file will be on our server and several people will be updating throughout the day There would be about monitor systems that would only display required shipments secondary operation schedules and a Hot List for parts that need to move fast This is similar to my first project with the exception that I will be using smaller monitors that can and most likely will be connected to PC s nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/database-display-with-excel.1009409/
Relevancy 52.46%

I work for a jail visitation charity and need to produce deposit slips. I created my deposit slip and data base. To save paper I changed layout to landscape and could now display 3 deposit slip on one sheet. Can you help?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/display-database-in-columns.417886/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi I have a datbase in microsoft works that i m having a hard time trying to get out the answers to the questions i ask it because i m unsure how to ask My database consists of cards from texas holdem games that i have played it goes like this there are five columns containing flop flop flop turn and river Each title has a card value in it with either a letter or number representing the value of the card and also a letter representing which suit the card is S for spade d for diamond etc So the database is in rows of five something like this flop flop flop turn river Ad Qd Ah s Kc Nothing complex What I want to ask it is how many time that out microsoft database of of the first columns microsoft database are the same suit either specifically or independently I guess i would need to use a formula for this but am usure how to do it Also I want to know the standard deviation between each of the two suited flops happening Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-database.247985/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi I Microsoft database question have a datbase in microsoft works that i m having a hard time trying to get out the answers to the questions i ask it because i m unsure how to ask My database consists of cards from texas holdem games that i have Microsoft database question played it goes like this there are five columns containing flop flop flop turn and river Each Microsoft database question title has a card value in it with either a letter or number representing the value of the card and also a letter representing which suit the card is S for spade d for diamond etc So the database is in rows of five something like this flop flop flop turn river Ad Qd Ah s Kc Nothing complex What I want to ask it is how many times that out of of the first columns are the same suit either specifically or independently I guess i would need to use a formula for this but am usure how to do it Also I want to know the standard deviation between each of the two suited flops happening What I m basically asking is how do you filter each record for items that match It seems simple in theory but I cannot figure out how to do it Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 52.03%

hi everyone
i have question may someone can help me please
if i want make id card for some employer by Microsoft Access is this program helpful for this
cand i make design for id and put it Microsoft Access and put information in it and like this

i think may question is not verey clear but any way you can tray to understand
at the end could i make database by Microsoft Access

A:about Microsoft Access for database

no one can help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/about-microsoft-access-for-database.995144/
Relevancy 52.03%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi I have a question database microsoft datbase in microsoft works that i m having a hard time trying to get out the answers to the questions i ask it because i m microsoft database question unsure how to ask My database consists of cards from texas holdem games that i have played it goes like this there are five columns containing flop flop flop turn and river Each title has a card value in it with either a letter or number representing the value of the card and also a letter representing which suit the card is S for spade d for diamond etc So the database is in rows of five something like this flop flop flop turn river Ad Qd Ah s Kc Nothing complex What I want to ask it is how many microsoft database question time that out of of the first columns are the same suit either specifically or independently I guess i would need to use a formula for this but am usure how to do it Also I want to know the standard deviation between each of the two suited flops happening Thanks nbsp

A:microsoft database question

Are you sure it's a database? You'd probably be better off using a spreadsheet, then you could use a formula such as

=(RIGHT(A1,1)=RIGHT(B1,1))+(RIGHT(B1,1)=RIGHT(C1,1))+(RIGHT(A1,1)=RIGHT(C1,1))

, which returns "1" if 2 of 3 match or "0" if 0 of 3 match. Ugly I know, but it's all I can think of for now.

HTH,
Andy

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-database-question.248430/
Relevancy 52.03%

Does anyone know how many record entries (not fields) are possible in a MWDB file? I was working on an inventory list when suddenly the database would not accept any more entries. I didn't know if the was a limit. Is there any database that has no limit as to entries?

A:Microsoft Works Database

I know microsoft access 2003 used to be a file size limit of 2GB - so would not expect works to be bigger (although, not yet found the spec)

Whats the filesize you currently have?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database.873748/
Relevancy 52.03%

[ I have a dell 4700 running windows XP home edition. It came with quatro pro and word perfect software. I had one HP 3745 printer and everything worked fine.
a few months later I bought Microsoft Works Suite 2006 and installed it. Everything seemed to be OK. A few months later I bought and installed a HP all in one scanner 1600 series. Everything running fine.
Yesterday I tried printing some data from Microssoft spread sheet and I got this message.
Printer driver is missing or invalid. Run windows setup program to install printer software again.

All other applications print with no problems. What can be wrong here?

A:printing Microsoft database

When you have the "Microsoft spreadsheet" (whatever that is, assume the Works spreadsheet?) open, select File-Print and see what printer is selected as the default?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/printing-microsoft-database.472749/
Relevancy 52.03%

i have the latest version of works and am having a problem with it.

when using the left scroll arrow....it gets "stuck" therefore not allowing me access to several of the fields on the left side of the document

i have played around with it and can't seem to get around it

can anyone help?
thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database.736764/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi, I want to create a database of Asteroids with extensive information in one or more fields but I can't figure out how to expand the fields to allow this. On my dinosaur Tandy the database I had would create records just like index cards. I loved it. Any idea what I need to do? I've already tried the help and clicking everywhere.

Thank you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database.479724/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi, new to the forums, love what I have seen so far. I was reading the following question, the code is great , it seems to be the final piece that I need to create a search in Excel. Post # is 1147107

What I would like to know if it would be possible to

1) Use this code from a userform
2) Search multiple worksheets in the same workbook
3) Have the results populate back to the userform instead of to a worksheet

I have attached the worksheet from the original post

I am running Windos 7x64 and Excel 2013

Thanks for your assistance in advance

Relevancy 51.6%

I have a excel table A -L and i would like to search the creating a search Microsoft Solved: display Excel and table and display the entire row of the results in a new tab Would someone be able to help me with this please my code so far is below Solved: Microsoft Excel creating a search and display Sub SearchData Dim lMaxRows As Long max number of rows of data based on cells used Solved: Microsoft Excel creating a search and display on column A Dim lFilterRows As Long last filtered row Dim Solved: Microsoft Excel creating a search and display searchPlant As Variant what is to be search for Release Info Dim searchCo As Variant what is to be search for Project Info Dim searchWarehouse As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim searchWarehouseName As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim searchType As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim searchAddress As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim searchCity As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim searchState As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim searchPostalCode As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim searchCountry As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim searchRegion As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim searchStatus As Variant what is to be search for Contact Info Dim sRawData As String name of the data sheet Dim sResult As String name of the result sheet sDataSheet quot RawData quot name of the data sheet sResultSheet quot Result quot name of the result sheet getting search criteria searchPlant InputBox quot Plant Number To skip just press OK quot searchCompany InputBox quot Company Code To skip just press OK quot searchWarehouse InputBox quot Warehouse Number To skip just press OK quot searchWarehouseName InputBox quot Warehouse Name To skip just press OK quot searchType InputBox quot Warehouse Type To skip just press OK quot searchAddress InputBox quot Address To skip just press OK quot searchCity InputBox quot City To skip just press OK quot searchState InputBox quot State To skip just press OK quot searchPostalCode InputBox quot Postal Code To skip just press OK quot searchCountry InputBox quot Country To skip just press OK quot searchRegion InputBox quot Region To skip just press OK quot searchStatus InputBox quot Status To skip just press OK quot remove white spaces searchPlant Trim searchPlant searchCompany Trim searchCompany searchWarehouse Trim searchWarehouse searchWarehouseName Trim searchWarehouseName searchType Trim searchType searchAddress Trim searchAddress searchCity Trim searchCity searchState Trim searchState searchPostalCode Trim searchPostalCode searchCountry Trim searchCountry searchRegion Trim searchRegion searchStatus Trim searchStatus if all search criteria are blank then dont do any thing If Len searchPlant amp searchCompany amp searchWarehouse amp searchWarehouseName amp searchType amp searchAddress amp searchCity amp searchState amp searchPostalCode amp searchCountry amp searchRegion amp searchStatus Then Exit Sub On Error Resume Next Application DisplayAlerts False delete previous result sheet if it exists Sheets sResultSheet Delete Application DisplayAlerts True On Error GoTo adding the result sheet Sheets Add ActiveSheet Name sResultSheet Sheets sRawData Select Cells Select removing any filter If ActiveSheet AutoFilterMode Then On Error Resume Next ActiveSheet ShowAllData On Error GoTo End If lMaxRows Cells Rows Count quot A quot End xlUp Row If ActiveSheet AutoFilterMode False Then Selection AutoFilter End If If searchPlant lt gt quot quot Then Selection AutoFilter Field Criteria quot quot amp searchPlant Operator xlAnd Criteria quot lt gt quot End If If searchCo lt gt quot quot Then Selection AutoFilter Field Criteria quot quot amp searchCo Operator xlAnd Criteria quot lt gt quot End If If searchWarehouse lt gt quot quot Then Selection AutoFilter Field Criteria quot quot amp searchWarehouse Operator xlAnd Criteria quot lt gt quot End If ... Read more

Relevancy 51.17%

Hey there Hope someone can help me out having a very perplexing problem that is happening in Microsoft Works with a database that my work has been using over the years without any problems The only way to explain it is that when you work on the database one day the next day some of the information disappears in the report view mode no one is deleting it The columns A to F seem to go missing Now A-F are the ones containing the data I need I dont know if makes any difference if I were to put that missing information back into those cells into columns from H onwards How can I get those missing A-F columns back Works problem Microsoft database Does anyone have any idea why they go missing periodically Just recently after a hardware upgrade this has started to happen I know that the version we are using of Works is Would upgrading the software help this problem Would appreciate anyones input greatly nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database-problem.730375/
Relevancy 51.17%

I have experience with MS Exchange Server 2013 for two years. But today I have seen - Corrupted header information, when I opened program. How did it happen? What to do?

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/54187-microsoft-exchange-server-database.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi,

I have an MS Access Database. However two people will have to work on it from different places in a City. Is it possible to make the database available through the internet or something similar maybe? Any ideas would be great cause I cant get my head around it.

Thanks guys.

Relevancy 51.17%

I'm not too hot at creating a database in Access, so I was wondering if there was anyone out their prepared to help me construct one.

This database is designed to search for property from various locations and from various price ranges, you can also pick the type of property, the amount of bedrooms and have the result in descending or ascending order.

For location just use: Location 1, Location 2, Location 3, and Any
Price Ranges use: 30,000, 50,000, 70,000, 90,000, and 110,000
Type of property please use: houses, flats, and bungalows
Bedrooms use: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5+

Fill in any data you wish, I think this needs to have a query setup?

Thanks for your help
Chris124

Relevancy 51.17%

Hi to all Little background first I operate and look after a D cad package for a company in Philippines there are many changes being done monthly weekly and daily microsoft database scratch access from to the data we use for production Price microsoft access database from scratch changes to materials changes to construction methods of the cabinets we build changes to the hardware used in the construction etc To date I have been using a spreadsheet with column headings Item code ----Date reported ------reported by ---------- Nature of report -------------- dated completed ---------------completed by -----completed by comments Now as this list grows its getting more and more difficult to track what changes were done and when as some items have had major changes or times I used to use a purpose built DB for our customers when I was in sales back in Australia but no longer have a copy of this on my PC So what I figured was to make one myself The brief is this Fire up the program and a dialog input box appears with the above headings and input box s next to the headings The user clicks NEW microsoft access database from scratch i guess and inputs the info date can be automaticly generated The program I use is based to a large degree on ACCESS DB s and has info available from those tables if thats possible for the ITEM CODE input but also need to be manually input microsoft access database from scratch also as the cabinet assemblies themselves are not stored in a DB materials door styles construction methods and the like are however Once the info is saved its stored for later recall as an example the item code -xxx-c- relates to a cabinet say they want the construction changed from dowel joints to a cam fitting this would be entered into the NATURE OF REPORT field In weeks time the boss goes down and sees the change of construction and asks the question WHO WHAT WHY AND WHEN I need to be able to go to the report screen enter the item code and print out or view everything and all the changes that have been done on that item shows the date reported what was the nature of the report and the date completed reported by who and completed by who and completed by comments There you go Am I aiming too high for my first attempt at an access DB is there something thats a template that I can just modify to suit my needs Regards Steve nbsp

A:microsoft access database from scratch

Beard, welcome to the Forum.
This sounds like a nice little beginner database which could probably be expanded in the future.
If you already have an Excel workbook with this data I would start by Importing it.
I would then create a "cabinet" table with an Autonumber ID field and the Item Code as an Indexed field with "No Duplicates" set.
Then create an Append query that appends all the Item Codes from the imported table.
That will give you the start of a table of Item codes than can be selected using a Combo rather than having the user type in the data.
You then replace the Item codes in the Imported table with the ID number from the new Item Codes table.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-access-database-from-scratch.1048671/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi - and thanks in advance for your help.
When I ask to play the song "When" (Artist - the Kalin Twins) in Media Player,
credit for writing the song is given to Clint Ballard, Jr. Clint managed the Twins at the time that "When" hit the charts. He didn't write the song.

The correct writers are Jack Reardon and Paul Evans.
How do I correct the error in the database?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-in-microsoft-music-database.724597/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi I am currently working on my Database assignment due in days trying to finish it up I currently have finished making all tables set everything up properly in field propeties and such Now I m facing to the main part of this assignment creating the forms I am required to make a database for Rick Smith of course a fake company so the user can add new customers in new sales and new products in And what I m stuck at the moment is Screenshot of relationship diagram with all the details inside How many queries do I need to make If so what do they need to have Both each In forms I m making Sale form with Sale Line subform Products form Customer form and a Switchboard I can do this myself Do I only need sub-forms for Sale Should I put sub-forms Access: Questions Database Microsoft for others S Should I do the Price of total per items Subtotal GST and Total of all in Query or on the actual form The preview of Sale form is How do I seperate the Subtotals GST and Total from the subform part Are they still in sub-form If so am I meant to make them in the forms rather than making them in Queries I made forms so far just like the ones I mentioned before Everything is working except for Sale Sale Sub-Form When I open a Sale form it asks you to put the Sales Number I m looking for I do not want to do that And let s say I just type and get in there are a lot of stuff which are not required in there Got person s name he bought items but Microsoft Access: Database Questions displays every single items of them I might need to rar and host the data as well to explain this Here s the requirement in pdf http www sendspace com file ewrm I did all field requirements and everything I just need to make forms and possibly queries Regards Maverick The True P S If any of you have a spare time willing to help me out over MSN please let me know I would appriciate Microsoft Access: Database Questions that nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-access-database-questions.502968/
Relevancy 51.17%

Dear all

I have setup a number of databases in Microsoft Access 97 and have them setup as various DSNs on an NT 4 server with IIS 4. (SP6)

Web pages connecting to them all work great.

However, I now use Access XP and would rather not have to keep converting databases to and from Access 97 format.

So, what I'm asking is how can I get the Access XP/2002 database driver onto the server?

I have visted www.microsoft.com/data and downloaded (and installed) MDAC 2.7 RTM but this hasn't added the later driver to the ODBC settings within control panel. I've also tried downloading and installing Jet 4 but without any success.

Would installing OXP on the server help? I'd have to remove it afterwards because I only have the one licence.

Please help me out if you can - it would save me tonnes of time.

Many thanks

Gareth

Relevancy 51.17%

I am working with the Microsoft Works Database program that comes with Windows XP. I am listing a number of books, their isbn's and their prices. I evidently punched a wrong button because now every time I enter a new book the price from the previous entry is automatically entered for the new book. For example, if the price for the previous book was 19.99 that is automatically entered as the price for the next book.

It's not a big problem, because I can override it by simply entering the correct price, but still it's annoying. Anyone know how I can undo this default price setting?

Thanks!

Patrick

A:Problem with Microsoft Works Database

Look in the Options of the program.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-microsoft-works-database.1026415/
Relevancy 51.17%

How can I get my MS Works database files to be able to be transferred to another program such as Open Office or Office? I have a lot of collected information in many files that I can't share with anyone else who doesn't have Works. The Office Database is far too complicated for me and much more powerful than I need for my own use.

A:Microsoft Works Database files

Did you TRY exporting?

A typical choice for database conversions is to export -> CSV format and then work with that
to create the imports. Hint: Export only one TABLE at a time.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-works-database-files.207807/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi, I have a large list of items in a database that are numbered using a numbering row.They are then filtered to match certain criteria.So now the number row is no longer consecutive.What I want to do is make a new number row that tells me the occurence of each record happening.For instance,if my database stats at number 3 then the next number is 7,i want to have 7 -3 to give four.Basically,I want to know the distance between each record.If I could use a formula for the whole number row that would take a record and minus it from another?Thanks JIM

A:microsoft works database question

Help me please

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-works-database-question.253761/
Relevancy 51.17%

Good morning everyone,

My database at work has hit a snag. Whenever I open it I get this error (see attach.) Once I click on yes, it still does not open. It just shows the loading circle (Vista) constantly...

A colleague and myself are the only ones who use this database - it holds 17,000+ files that we have to track. Hers works fine, albeit slowly.

Any help out there with this one? Always appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-access-database-issues.194266/
Relevancy 50.74%

hi,

I want to send group mail to email-addresses that are in my access database, but I can't find a way how to export the address' in a form that I don't have to manually copy and paste each address.... like this--> [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].... please help, I can't find the solution

A:Group mail from microsoft access database?

What type of group mail are you doing?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/group-mail-from-microsoft-access-database.646734/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi everyone,

While I am not a tremendously experienced Microsoft Access user, I did manage to set a database password for a file of mine.

I thought this had made it secure however now we have discovered that when the file is emailed to another computer it can be opened without having to put in the password.

I thought that putting a password on the database would mean that the password would need to be entered no matter where the file was opened. Is there any way I can secure my file across any computer that it could possibly be opened up on.

We are running Office XP on Windows XP.

Thanks,

Layla

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-access-xp-database-password-problem.279387/
Relevancy 50.74%

After a major crash I lost all of the Works Suite and had to reinstall it. Now the database crashes everytime I try to use it. Norton intercepts the crash and gives me this message:
OleMainThreadWndName
Everything else in the Suite works fine.
I need some help.
Thank you
Bonnie

Relevancy 50.74%

Since installing Windows 10, I need to print a DVD database that I created on Microsoft Works Suite 2005. The error message I receive is "no default printer" or some such wording. The default printer IS set, and printing from any other site or app works fine. The laptop is a Lenovo, and the printer is Kodak. However, I do not see that the problem is in either of those, since it prints other things. When I look at compatibility for Windows 10, it reads that the Works 2005 is compatible. Please help, as frustration abounds. Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/printing-database-from-microsoft-works-with-windows-10.1153754/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hey all. My dad is having an issue with his computer that I've been unable to figure out, whether by my own means or just by searching. He is running Microsoft Works 6.0 on Windows Vista 32bit Home Edition, and is having some trouble printing from Works Database, which he uses quite a lot.

Whenever he tries to print something from Database (or go into print preview) he gets the following error:

Code:
The printer driver is missing or not valid.

Run the Windows Setup program to install the printer software again.
Naturally I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer several times, but to no avail. Also an important note: This issue ONLY happens with Works Database, and not with any other product (Microsoft or otherwise).

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

A:Microsoft Works Database printing issue

I have been doing more research and I'm starting to think that there is just a compatibility issue. I'm still wondering if anyone knows how to make this work with Vista.

If anyone has any suggestions on a program that is an alternative to Microsoft Database, that would also be pretty helpful. It's the only program my dad uses from the Works Suite.

Thanks again...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-works-database-printing-issue.127443/
Relevancy 50.74%

I am thinking about creating a password database in MS Access. Does anyone know where to find a template for type of database. I would want to encrypt it but I have found a lot of software to get the password of a Microsoft Access Database, Is this software good enough to protect all of my passwords? I had bought one, but it seems like Microsoft Access could do a much better job than the one I bought.
Thanks,
Joe

A:Password Management Database Microsoft Access

Joe, are you talking about a Database that contains Passwords?
Which I assume that you want to protect?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/password-management-database-microsoft-access.802381/
Relevancy 50.74%

Does anyone know the location of the Micrososft Security Essentials database as I need to set up an event trap to prevent myself from inadvertently disconnecting from the internet whilst any update is in progesss?

A:Microsoft Security Essentials database location

Copy and paste this filepath into the Run field, but I don't hold out any promises it's the correct answer.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/185837-microsoft-security-essentials-database-location.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I am in the process of developing an Access 2003 application, and almost done. While I was fixing some errors with controls on one of the reports, seems like the database corrupted. Now, I keep getting "microsoft office access has detected corruption in this file....etc". It instructs me to Compact & Repair, but when I get the same error message when I try that. If I open a blank database & try to import objects from the corrupted database, I cannot access/view the objects of the corrupted file from the blank database. Unfortunately, I dont have a backup of the file, I can try to restore to an earlier storage point (using System Restore), but will lose considerable work. Any ideas?

A:How to fix corruption error in Microsoft Access database

It is sometimes a good idea to decompile your database and then compacting and repairing. I had a similar issue just the other week, my database kept of throwing an error "File not found" however i have no code within my DB that searching or references ANY file. I just decompiled the code and it all worked again..Create a shortcut and enter the below into the taget, you can also copy paste a shortcut and edit the target to the below. You will need the path to where MS ACCESS is installed and the path to where you database is stored.Then run the shortcut and it should decompile your database. Once you've sucessfully done that, compact and repair it again."C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\MSACCESS.EXE" "c:\YourDatabaseName.mdb" /decompilemessage edited by AlwaysWillingToLearn

http://www.computing.net/answers/office/how-to-fix-corruption-error-in-microsoft-access-database/19933.html
Relevancy 50.74%

when I entered my roll number in the following site:-
Then after pressing "submit",it showed following error:-
plz help

I want to see my marks

A:Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

Is it computer problem or site problem ??

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/23679-microsoft-jet-database-engine-error-80004005-a.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello,

I've just upgraded my Toshiba Satellite A70 laptop computer to Microsoft Windows Vista and the display driver I had previously is no longer supported. Is anyone able to help me find an updated replacement for the device driver? I'm not 100% sure on what the video card is (as far as I am aware, it is the standard device that is packaged with this model laptop).

If anyone can help me here, I would greatly appreciate it!

A:Solved: Display Driver For Toshiba Satellite A70 Running Microsoft Windows Vista

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-display-driver-for-toshiba-satellite-a70-running-microsoft-windows-vista.723270/
Relevancy 50.31%

I have been running the software entitled WebResearch by Macropool on my Windows machine for quite a while with no problems Then about weeks ago it failed to start up and presented me with the following error message quot Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system quot In the days preceding this problem I had run the following on my computer BitDefender Antivirus TuneUpUtilities and SpeedUpMyPC I don t believe this last one made any changes as it was just the trial that demonstrates what the program could do if you purchase it I or is Database "Microsoft your present Module system" broken on not Jet really would prefer not "Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system" to do a System Restore because I spent hours hassling with installing a Roku box and messing with my router over Christmas I don t want to go through all that again I m hoping perhaps there may be an easier way to fix this problem Everything else seems to be working just fine Just that one program won t start Below is my HijackThis log I am also attaching a PDF of my initial problem report to WebResearch as well as their response I would be most grateful for any recommendations on how to address this issue GingerthreadsLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files x Ashampoo Ashampoo Snap ashsnap exeC Program Files x Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXEC Program Files x Shield shieldtray exeC Users Robin AppData Local Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files x Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXEC Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exeC windows SysWOW DllHost exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Poet Where Is Your Pen R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO WebResearch Browser Helper Object - E - DC- - -D B C DBEF - C Program Files x WebResearch WRShell dllO - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllO - BHO SkypeIEPluginBHO - AE - E C- ED - F B-F F A - C Program Files x Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer skypeieplugin dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dllO - BHO URLRedirectionBHO - B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C PROGRA MIF BA Office URLREDIR DLLO - BHO LMS KnowledgeWorkshop Browser Helper Object for Internet Explorer - C BE E - - B - - BC DD CDD - C Program Files x LMS KWorkshop LdKWIExploreAddin dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO TOSHIBA Media Controller Plug-in - F C -EFFA- d -B - B B B - C Program Files x TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Media Controller Plug-in TOSHIBAMediaControllerIE dllO - Toolbar Ultra Recall - C C- A - f e-B AF- E BBD - C Program Files x UltraRecall Integration IEToolbar dllO - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B ... Read more

A:"Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system"

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below I will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.Download OTL to your desktop.Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.AndPlease download Sophos Anti-rootkit & save it to your desktop.alternate download linkNote: If using the vendor's download site you will be asked to register with MySophos so an email containing an activation link can be sent to your email address.Be sure to print out and read the Sophos Anti-Rookit User Manual and Release Notes.Double-click sar_15_sfx.exe to begin the installation, read the license agreement and click Accept.Allow the default location of C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Rootkit and click Install.A message will appear "Sophos Anti-Rootkit was successfully installed. Click 'yes' to start it now".Click Yes and allow the driver and its randomly named .tmp file (i.e. F.tmp) to load if asked.If the scan did not start automatically, make sure the following are checked:Running processesWindows RegistryLocal Hard DrivesClick Start scan.Sophos Anti-Rootkit will scan the selected areas and display any suspicious files in the upper panel.When the scan is complete, a pop-up screen will appear with "Rootkit Scan Results". Click OK to continue.Click on the suspicious file to display more information about it in the lower panel which also includes whether the item is recommended for removal.
Files tagged as Removable: No are not marked for removal and cannot be removed.Files tagged as Removable: Yes (clean up recommended) are marked for removal by default.Files tagged as Removable: Yes (but clean up not recommended) are not marked for removal because Sophos did not recognize them. These files will require further investigation.Select only items recommended for removal, then click "Clean up checked items". You will be asked to confirm, click Yes.A pop up window will appear advising the cleanup will finish when you restart your computer. Click Restart Now.After reboot, a dialog box displays the files you selected for removal and the action taken.Click Empty list and then click Continue to re-scan your computer a second time to ensure everything was cleaned.When done, go to Start > Run and type or copy/paste: %temp%\sarscan.logThis should open the log from the rootkit scan. Please post this log in your next reply. If you have a problem, you can find sarscan.log in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temp\... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/369681/microsoft-jet-database-module-is-broken-or-not-present-on-your-system/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi! I hope someone could help me out.

I am using this Microsoft Access that has a database that is as old as 20-30years on an old desktop. It has been passed down to me for generations that used to work on this Access. Used it as a contact list, and a Report Generator Software that I use to generate a report that I could print via Access. The database is working fine, but is super super super slow! (The computer CPU even have a floppy disk reader, and it takes 10 minutes for the desktop to start. That's how old the computer is!).

I bought a brand new desktop an updated one, and I wanted to transfer all data from the Microsoft Access and Report Generator Software to my new desktop. How can I do this without missing a single data?

Thank you for those people that would try and help me out.

CarleeDungee

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/transferring-microsoft-access-database-to-a-brand-new-desktop.4070946/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello,
Unfortunately i'm not an expert in Microsoft Access 2010, but i've come across a problem with one of my databases that is running on a Windows 7 computer.
The problem is that when the database runs, it has a very very slow response time, yet if I copy it to another Windows 7 or XP computer the response time is fast.
So far I have updated the computer with Windows 7 updates, and modified the registry buffer size to 50000 in the Access Connectivity Engine setting, but the Microsoft Access database is still very slow at loading and accessing the data.
Any help greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Paul.

A:Microsoft Access : database response time slow.

Hello Tilbo7, welcome to Seven Forums.

Is there perhaps something in this MS Article which helps:
Description of the Access 2010 hotfix package (Ace-x-none.msp): August 30, 2011

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/222886-microsoft-access-database-response-time-slow.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Is there any url out there on Internet that lists all Access 97 Microsoft Jet Database Engine Errors? I.e. Run-time error: 63933

Tried that on help menu to no avail, paper clip is laughing at me.

Relevancy 49.45%

Hiya

Moving Data from a Database into Microsoft Excel 97 Using Fields

System Requirements

Excel 97 or higher

Operating System - Windows 95 & 98, NT 4.0 & 2000, Windows Me, Win XP
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=43948&area=search&ordinal=14

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/moving-data-from-a-database-into-microsoft-excel-97-using-fields-sample-oct-10.99325/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all I ve amended the MS-supplied Order Entry database for my own use and for the last years of running my small business Entry issue Access Default Order Microsoft database I ve not had any issues with it However I ran the Receivable Ageing report Default Microsoft Access Order Entry database issue a couple of days ago to let one of my customers know what amount he had outstanding There were amounts in Current - days amp - days He s made a payment today and I ve allocated that payment across several invoices but having run the query again I find that there is still an amount in - I ve looked I m the Order Entry table for balances that aren t but the only ones I can find are within days I ve been into the Payments table the Order Details table etc but cannot for the life of me find where this outstanding value relates to Is there any way I can modify the Receivable Ageing query to include order numbers which show the orders that generate this amount I have two invoices for that exact amount but both are showing as paid in full Any help gratefully received Martin nbsp

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/default-microsoft-access-order-entry-database-issue.4069249/
Relevancy 49.02%

I have an Access Database when I Open it display this massage (
The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'Databases')
I search about this massage in internet I found an answer that said open a new access
File and import your database but unfortunately I have got this massage again please help me

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/error-the-microsoft-access-database-engine-could-not-find-the-object-databases.4071032/
Relevancy 49.02%

I am in the process of developing an Access 2003 application, and almost done. While I was fixing some errors with controls on one of the reports, seems like the database corrupted. Now, I keep getting "microsoft office access has detected corruption in this file....etc". It instructs me to Compact & Repair, but when I get the same error message when I try that. If I open a blank database & try to import objects from the corrupted database, I cannot access/view the objects of the corrupted file from the blank database. Unfortunately, I dont have a backup of the file, I can try to restore to an earlier storage point (using System Restore), but will lose considerable work. Any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-fix-error-in-database-microsoft-office-access-has-detected-corruption-in-this-file.1154046/
Relevancy 48.59%

My Aunt's pc has been running VERY slowly She is only one who uses the pc and is not very pc savvy I installed [SOLVED] 47 infected Help!! objects!! Please and updated MBAM amp ran a full scan The scan reported infected objects I looked through the list and it appears the pc is infected with multiple types of adware amp trojans I have not removed [SOLVED] Please Help!! 47 infected objects!! any of the objects [SOLVED] Please Help!! 47 infected objects!! I would GREATLY appreciate any help cleaning up her pc Please find DDS pasted below and and gmer attached I do not have access to a restore cd She is running OS XP SP IE She does have AVG installed but according to the log files the scans have not been running due to corruption Thank you pctechiej DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Sheryl at on Mon Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV AVG Anti-Virus Free On-access scanning enabled Updated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE svchost exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Documents and Settings Sheryl Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uURLSearchHooks AVG Security Toolbar BHO a bc a - f - -aa - d c - c program files avg avg toolbar IEToolbar dll mURLSearchHooks AVG Security Toolbar BHO a bc a - f - -aa - d c - c program files avg avg toolbar IEToolbar dll BHO AVG Safe Search ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - c program files avg avg avgssie dll BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO a bc a - f - -aa - d c - c program files avg avg toolbar IEToolbar dll TB AVG Security Toolbar ccc a -b ca- -b a - f dd - c program files avg avg toolbar IEToolbar dll TB E BD F- B D- E- CBD-FD BB AAE E - No File TB A A -BACC- D - - A E E - No File uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe mRun AVG TRAY c progra avg avg avgtray exe mRunOnce Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware c program files malwarebytes' anti-malware mbamgui exe install silent IE e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe IE FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - c program files messenger msmsgs exe IE B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - FF E -CC A- E E-BF B- E D - c progra micros office REFIEBAR DLL Trusted Zone www stars ga dhr state ga us Trusted Zone gagta com ebill Trusted Zone nhsccc sog com sogma Trusted Zone state ga us devstars dhr Trusted Zone state ga us hcstars dhr Trusted Zone state ga us qastars dhr Trusted Zone state ga us stagingstars dhr Trusted Zone state ga us stars dhr Trusted Zone state ga us trainingstars dhr Trusted Zone state ga us uatstars dhr Trusted Zone state ga us www stars awe dhr Trusted Zone state ga us www stars training dhr Trusted Zone state ga us www stars uat dhr DPF - E - D - - ED - hxxp echat bellsouth net sdccommon download tgctlcm cab DPF D DB D - EC - A -BD - E E BB - hxxp ak exe imgfarm com images nocache funwebproducts ei- PopularScreenSaversInitialSetup cab DPF A - - D -A - C FD - hxxps stars dhr state ga us CABS pcache cab DPF E A- D- EE - C-DC FA D FC - hxxp www update microsoft com microsoftupdate v V Controls en x client muweb site cab DPF FFBE D- C C- - BD- DC B C - hxxp fpdownload macromedia com get flashplayer current ultrashim cab DPF D CDB E-AE D- CF- B - - hxxp fpdownload macromedia com get shockwave cabs flash swflash cab Handler linkscanner - F C- F - D -A D -FBDDE F D - c program files avg avg avgpp dll Notify avgrsstarter - avgrsstx dll SSODL WPDShServiceObj - AAA BA- A C- B - D - D DB - c windows system WPDShServiceObj dll SERVICES DRIVERS R AvgLdx AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x c windows system drivers avgldx sys - - R AvgMfx AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x c windows system drivers avgmfx sys - - R avg wd AVG Free WatchDog c progra avg avg avgwdsvc exe - - R WinDefend Windows Defender c program ... Read more

A:[SOLVED] Please Help!! 47 infected objects!!

Hello pctechiej,

I'd like to see what Malwarebyte's has found. Launch the program and click the Logs tab. Please post the report for review.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/solved-please-help-47-infected-objects-479303.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hey don t waste your time trying to solve this I misplaced a parenthesis If an admin sees this could you delete it please Thanks Hey I m trying to write a class called circle that will return a circle s area and circumfrence The problem is C++ Objects Solved: Classes / that my compiler I m using Bloodshed Dev-C gives me an error about overloading I m not quite sure as to what this is could someone clue me in Here s my code Code include lt iostream gt include lt stdlib h gt include lt math h gt using namespace std class circle int r public void radius int int circumfrence Solved: C++ Classes / Objects return r int area return r r Solved: C++ Classes / Objects void circle radius int a r a int main circle object object radius cout lt lt quot The circumfrence of object is quot lt lt object circumfrence lt lt endl cout lt lt quot The area of object is quot lt lt object area lt lt endl Solved: C++ Classes / Objects system quot PAUSE quot return The exact error by the way is void circle radius int and void circle radius int can not be overloaded nbsp

A:Solved: C++ Classes / Objects

Hello, the_iconster.

I believe that I found the solution to your problem. I tested your code in my Dev-C++ IDE (along with the Code::Blocks IDE) and had the same problem. When dealing with pi (3.14), you are dealing with either double or float (it depends on the situation and preference) data types. You have the radius(), area(), and circumference() functions set as the int data type either as an argument or a return type. Some IDEs/compilers seem to let this slide, but Dev-C++ apparently does not. I'll repost your code and show the changes I made below.
Code:

#include <iostream>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <math.h>

using namespace std;

class circle
{
float r; //changed "r" data type to float
public:
void radius(float); //changed argument to float
float circumfrence() {return 2*3.14*r;} //changed return type to float
float area() {return (r*r)*3.14;} //changed return type to float
};

void circle::radius(float a) //changed argument from int to float.
{
r=a;
}

int main()
{
circle object1;

object1.radius(5);
cout << "The circumfrence of object1 is " << object1.circumfrence()<<endl;
cout << "The area of object1 is " << object1.area()<<endl;

system("PAUSE");
return 0;
}

I hope that this helps. Please let me know fi you have any other questions as I am not the best at explaining things at times.

Take care.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-c-classes-objects.450963/
Relevancy 48.16%

To all:

There's a really strange problem on my Windows 7 64 bit edition.
I added a program to apply fix on ACT ,finished and saved as a .sdb extension file.

However,
when I clicked "Install" on that sdb,it showed a dialog "The database 'xxx' was successfully installed" but "Installed Databases" field wasn't showed in ACT,so installation is failed.

Plus, when I clicked "Close" a database which was just generated and tried to open the saved database file again,

It showed up a dialog instead. Same problem occurred in ACT 64 bit.

I've tried any version of ACT from 5.6, 6.0 ,6.1 and 10.1; All of them have same problem.

How to deal with this strange situation? Thanks for help!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/97f4f74e-3e93-44bf-a636-23d3fc94e567/database-generated-by-microsoft-application-compatibility-administrator-act-cant-be-installed-or?forum=w8itproappcompat
Relevancy 48.16%

To all:

There's a really strange problem on my Windows 7 64 bit edition.
I added a program to apply fix on ACT ,finished and saved as a .sdb extension file.

However,
when I clicked "Install" on that sdb,it showed a dialog "The database 'xxx' was successfully installed" but "Installed Databases" field wasn't showed in ACT,so installation is failed.

Plus, when I clicked "Close" a database which was just generated and tried to open the saved database file again,

It show up a dialog instead. Same problem occurred in ACT 64 bit.

I've tried any version of ACT from 5.6, 6.0 ,6.1 and 10.1; All of them have same problem.
How to deal with this strange situation? Thanks for help!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c97c48fb-fe89-4682-b5ed-747486c2c207/database-generated-by-microsoft-application-compatibility-administrator-act-cant-be-installed-or?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi someone dpwnloaded something on my comp windows and i got all critical objects 155 Adaware on Solved: kind of unwanted stuff Dyfuca solution mywebsearch some otheer things i deleted I went to add remove programs an uninstalled what i thought was Solved: 155 critical objects on Adaware unwanted but mywebsearch has taken over my explorer toolbar here is my latest hijack this log I see there are aol b in the running processes do i need them all I also noticed that i have to click twice on links or buttons to get to them the st time i click on it nothing happens so i click again and then it works ex I went to post this message I went to the quot post new thread quot button on the bottom of the screen and nothing happened so i had click it again and it worked This only started since yesterday after the bad download Thanks for any help Fongii Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files NavNT defwatch exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files NavNT rtvscan exe C WINNT system regsvc exe C WINNT system MSTask exe C WINNT wanmpsvc exe C WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exe C WINNT System mspmspsv exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C WINNT system MsgSys EXE C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Keyboard type exe C Program Files Browser Mouse Browser Mouse lwbwheel exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files America Online b aol exe C Program Files America Online b waol exe C Program Files America Online b aolwbspd exe C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - URLSearchHook no name - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - C Program Files MyWebSearch SrchAstt bin MWSSRCAS DLL O - BHO MyWebSearch Search Assistant BHO - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - C Program Files MyWebSearch SrchAstt bin MWSSRCAS DLL O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO mwsBar BHO - B EA -A - -B BB- DE CCA - C Program Files MyWebSearch bar bin MWSBAR DLL O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINNT system msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run IntelliType quot C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Keyboard type exe quot O - HKLM Run LWBMOUSE C Program Files Browser Mouse Browser Mouse lwbwheel exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run RealTray C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER O - HKLM Run MyWebSearch Email Plugin C PROGRA MYWEBS bar bin mwsoemon exe O - HKCU Run MyWebSearch Email Plugin C PROGRA MYWEBS bar bin mwsoemon exe O - Startup MyWebSearch Email Plugin lnk C Program Files MyWebSearch bar bin MWSOEMON EXE O - Global Startup MyWebSearch Email Plugin lnk C Program Files MyWebSearch bar bin MWSOEMON EXE O - Extra context menu item amp AOL Toolbar search - res C Program Files AOL Toolbar toolbar dll SEARCH HTML O - Extra context menu item amp Search - http bar mywebsearch com menusearch html p ZB O - Extra button Real com - CD F -D E - d - FE- C F AFE - C WINNT system Shdocvw dll O - Plugin for spop C Program Files Internet Explorer Plugins NPDocBox dll O - DPF Aces Up by pogo - http game pogo com applet- aces aces-ob-assets cab O - DPF Lottso by pogo - http game pogo com applet- lottso lottso-ob-assets cab O - DPF Mah Jong Garden by pogo - http game pogo com applet- mahjong mahjong-ob-assets cab O - DPF Pinochle by pogo - http game pogo com applet- pinochle pinochle-ob-assets cab O - DPF Pop Fu by pogo - http game pogo com applet- popfu popfu-ob-assets cab O - DPF Texas Hold em Poker by pogo - http game pogo com applet- holdem holdem-ob-assets cab O - DPF AD -CDB - E -A DA- EE... Read more

Relevancy 47.73%

Hi all back again The computer has been running great for the past few weeks until my daughter downloaded some music from some site I ran the adaware and remove Can't objects help!!! Adaware Solved: some it found critical objects It said it couldn t remove some of them so reboot and try again I did this but they are still there I also ran the Panda full scan last night and it found one and disinfected it Now the Solved: Adaware Can't remove some objects help!!! computer is really slow I ll include a hjt so maybe u can have a look at it Thanx in advance Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgserv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C PROGRA Toolbar PIB exe C Program Files Common Files WinTools WToolsA exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C PROGRA Toolbar TBPS exe C Program Files Common Files WinTools WSup exe C HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http Solved: Adaware Can't remove some objects help!!! www seekerbar com ie aspx tb id R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www nexicom net internet webmail php R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main SearchAssistant http www seekerbar com ie aspx tb id R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main CustomizeSearch res C PROGRA Toolbar toolbar dll sa R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www seekerbar com ie aspx tb id R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch res C PROGRA Toolbar toolbar dll sa R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook no name - A - E E- -B D- DBE - C PROGRA Toolbar toolbar dll O - BHO Yahoo Companion BHO - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C PROGRA YAHOO COMPAN INSTALLS cpn ycomp dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - - C- B - - D FEC A - C PROGRA COMMON WinTools WToolsB dll O - BHO no name - A - E E- -B D- DBE - C PROGRA Toolbar toolbar dll O - BHO ST - EDE -C B - E- - BF AF E - C Program Files MSN Apps ST en-xu stmain dll O - BHO MSNToolBandBHO - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files MSN Apps MSN Toolbar en-us msntb dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar amp Yahoo Companion - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C PROGRA YAHOO COMPAN INSTALLS cpn ycomp dll O - Toolbar MSN - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files MSN Apps MSN Toolbar en-us msntb dll O - Toolbar amp Search Toolbar - BB F-A - C -A F- EA EC - C PROGRA Toolbar toolbar dll O - HKLM Run VTTimer VTTimer exe O - HKLM Run Cmaudio RunDll cmicnfg cpl CMICtrlWnd O - HKLM Run AGRSMMSG AGRSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS System NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run Lexmark X Series quot C Program Files Lexmark X Series lxbfbmgr exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run msnappau quot C Program Files MSN Apps Updater en-us msnappau exe quot O - HKLM Run TBPS C PROGRA Toolbar TBPS exe O - HKLM Run WinTools C PROGRA COMMON WinTools WToolsA exe O - HKLM RunOnce WinTools C PROGRA COMMON WinTools WToolsA exe boot O - HKLM RunOnce TBPS C PROGRA Toolbar TBPS exe boot O - HKCU Run Yahoo Pager C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ypager exe -quiet O - Extra context menu item amp Yahoo Search - file C Program Files Yahoo Common ycsrch htm O - Extra context menu ... Read more

Relevancy 47.73%

on sister's pc in texas; trying to get it to be anything but "MINUS" slow; run ad-aware every 15 minutes and it shows between 8-16 critical objects each time. needless to say...what can i do? xp supposedly with hi speed (but found out a phone number shows to be dialing up to connect--so it's not high speed, hmmm?) thanks for the help all!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-critical-objects-per-ad-aware.560310/
Relevancy 47.73%

had been using mse, but decided to switch to avira, ran scan, found 4 hidden objects. from what i googled & read in a couple of threads, these particular entries could be a root kit? could somebody give me a headsup?? Thx mucho

Relevancy 47.3%

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe suspicious identified Solved: Virus objects! 5 and C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exe C Program Files Diskeeper Corporation Diskeeper DkService exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Solved: Virus identified and 5 suspicious objects! CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Corel Corel Photo Album MediaDetect exe C WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXE C PROGRA MUSICM MUSICM MMDiag exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files Spamihilator spamihilator exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files The Weather Channel FW Desktop Weather DesktopWeather exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH Musicmatch Jukebox mim exe C Program Files America Online aoltray exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe C Program Solved: Virus identified and 5 suspicious objects! Files SpywareGuard sgbhp exe C Program Files SpyZooka spyzooka exe C PROGRA COMMON SYMANT CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C Program Files Outlook Express msimn exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com mywaybiz R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www ussportspages com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www sportspages com R - URLSearchHook no name - D F -B FE- -BF - AB D D - C Program Files MyWaySA SrchAsDe deSrcAs dll file missing O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C Program Files SpywareGuard dlprotect dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO NCO IE BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser coIEPlg dll O - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C PROGRA COMMON SYMANT IDS IPSBHO dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar no name - BA B -B - c -B - F F - no file O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Install... Read more

Relevancy 47.3%

I m sorry if this has been answered before and if it has you can point me to the thread in which it has but my boss is having problems with his computer in terms of Popups timely appearing timely as in it happens every few minutes constantly on his screen The popups come up in a plain window program with NO NAME when you Alt Ctrl Del in Win SE which is what he uses it comes up as a blank spot and have a distinctive quot Click to Bookmark quot button that s as large enclosed) 50+ Objects [solved]Ad-Aware finds Log (HJT as the window they pop up on Here s the HijackThis log for this PC Ways of nixing the problem plus any other potential problems would be most appreciated Hijack This log Logfile [solved]Ad-Aware finds 50+ Objects (HJT Log enclosed) of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows SE Win x A MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tsk C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSTASK EXE C W AGENT W [solved]Ad-Aware finds 50+ Objects (HJT Log enclosed) AGENT EXE C PROGRAM FILES NORTON SYSTEMWORKS NORTON CLEANSWEEP CSINJECT EXE C PROGRAM FILES NORTON SYSTEMWORKS NORTON UTILITIES NPROTECT EXE C PROGRAM FILES IBM CLIENT ACCESS CWBBS EXE C PROGRAM FILES IBM CLIENT ACCESS CWBNPRED EXE C PROGRAM FILES NORTON ANTIVIRUS RTVSCN EXE C PROGRAM FILES COMMON FILES SYMANTEC SHARED SYMTRAY EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ASDSCSVC EXE C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS TASKMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SYSTRAY EXE C PROGRAM FILES IBM CLIENT ACCESS CWBUITSK [solved]Ad-Aware finds 50+ Objects (HJT Log enclosed) EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM LVCOMS EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM STIMON EXE C WINDOWS LOADQM EXE C WINDOWS TPPALDR EXE C WINDOWS TPPSTRAY EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM DDHELP EXE C PROGRAM FILES PANICWARE POP-UP STOPPER DPPS EXE C PROGRAM FILES NORTON ANTIVIRUS VPTRAY EXE C USBSTORAGE USBDETECTOR EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM USBMONIT EXE C PROGRAM FILES IOMEGA HOTBURN PRO AUTOLAUNCH EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ONSRVR EXE C PROGRAM FILES VIEWPOINT VIEWPOINT MANAGER VIEWMGR EXE C PROGRAM FILES FREEMEM PROFESSIONAL FMEMPRO EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ACHKR EXE C WINDOWS RunDLL exe C PROGRAM FILES LOGITECH DESKTOP MESSENGER PROGRAM BACKWEB- EXE C PROGRAM FILES MICROSOFT OFFICE OFFICE MSOFFICE EXE C PROGRAM FILES IOMEGA TOOLS IOWATCH EXE C PROGRAM FILES IOMEGA TOOLS IMGICON EXE C PROGRAM FILES WINDOWS MEDIA COMPONENTS ENCODER WMENCAGT EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM WMIEXE EXE C PROGRAM FILES EZ-S M A R T EZSMART EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM PSTORES EXE C PROGRAM FILES REGISTRY MECHANIC REGMECH EXE C MY DOWNLOAD FILES HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www msnbc msn com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main SearchAssistant http www websearch com ie aspx tb id R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main CustomizeSearch res C PROGRA TOOLBAR TOOLBAR DLL sa R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http home netscape com home winsearch html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch res C PROGRA TOOLBAR TOOLBAR DLL sa R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http keyword netscape com keyword s R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook no name - A - E E- -B D- DBE - no file O - BHO BrowserHelper Class - EBCDDA - A - D - A - CFB C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM NZDD DLL O - BHO YBIOCtrl Class - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - BHO Popup Free - EF A - F- d -AC -B ECB F - C PROGRAM FILES POPUP FREE HTMLEDIT DLL O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C PROGRAM FILES ADOBE ACROBAT READER ACTIVEX ACROIEHELPER DLL O - BHO Viewpoint Toolbar BHO - A C -B - EDB- - D C EC - C PROGRAM FILES VIEWPOINT VIEWPOINT TOOLBAR VIEWBARBHO DLL O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - ... Read more

Relevancy 47.3%

I have having a problem removing what looks like more than one browser helper object After each reboot I am having different DLL files show up in the list within IE These are the REMOVING Objects Solved: Helper Browser names I have seen and then disabled awvts dll vaesksdq dll research wvusqnl dll I have run hijackthis and here is my log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Solved: REMOVING Browser Helper Objects Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe C CFusionMX runtime bin jrunsvc exe C CFusionMX db slserver bin swagent exe C CFusionMX runtime bin jrun exe C CFusionMX db slserver bin swstrtr exe C CFusionMX db slserver bin swsoc exe C CFusionMX verity k nti bin k admin exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C CFusionMX verity k nti bin k server exe C CFusionMX verity k nti bin k index exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C WINDOWS system devldr exe C Program Files WLAN b g USB WLAN ZDWlan exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system notepad exe C WINDOWS System msiexec exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run AVG Anti-Spyware quot C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe quot minimized O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run GrooveMonitor quot C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe quot O - HKLM Run InfoData rundll exe quot C WINDOWS system oiyipoet dll quot realset O - HKCU Run swg C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - Global Startup b g USB Wireless LAN Utility lnk C Program Files WLAN b g USB WLAN ZDWlan exe O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Send to OneNote - A- - f c- - EE C C - C PROGRA MICROS Office ONBttnIE dll O - Extra Tools menuitem S amp end to OneNote - A- - f c- - EE C C - C PROGRA MICROS Office ONBttnIE dll O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS Office REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - DPF B-B - D-A D -FCFDF E C WUWebControl Class - http update microsoft com windowsupdate v V Controls en x client wuweb site cab O - DPF E A- D- EE - C-DC FA D FC MUWebControl Class - http update microsoft com microsoftupdate v V Controls en x client muweb site cab O - Protocol grooveLocalGWS - FED C-F CA- -A - CB B CD - C PROGRA MICROS Office GR D DLL O - Protocol ms-help - C -A - D -BBCA- C F EC - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Help hxds dll O - Filter hijack text xml - E - - D -A - B D E - C PROGRA COMMON MICROS OFFICE MSOXMLMF DLL O - Service AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a s - C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe O - Service AVG Alert Manager Server Avg Alrt - GRISOFT s r o - C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe O - Service AVG Update Service Avg UpdSvc - GRISOFT s r o - C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe O - Service AVG E-mail Scanner AVGEMS - GRISOFT s r o - C PROGRA ... Read more

Relevancy 47.3%

Hi I have windows and when i run adaware i keep getting critical objects I delete them but they keep coming back i finding objects Adaware Solved: keeps critical also run ccleaner and spybot spybot dosn t find them here is todays hijack log Is there anything wrong Solved: Adaware keeps finding critical objects thank you fongii Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files NavNT defwatch exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files NavNT rtvscan exe C WINNT system regsvc exe C WINNT system MSTask exe C WINNT wanmpsvc exe C WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exe C WINNT System mspmspsv exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system MsgSys EXE C WINNT Explorer EXE C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Keyboard type exe C Program Files Browser Mouse Browser Mouse lwbwheel exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroTray exe C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINNT system msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run IntelliType quot C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Keyboard type exe quot O - HKLM Run LWBMOUSE C Program Files Browser Mouse Browser Mouse lwbwheel exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run RealTray C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER O - Global Startup Acrobat Assistant lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroTray exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Extra context menu item amp AOL Toolbar search - res C Program Files AOL Toolbar toolbar dll SEARCH HTML O - Extra button Real com - CD F -D E - d - FE- C F AFE - C WINNT system Shdocvw dll O - Plugin for spop C Program Files Internet Explorer Plugins NPDocBox dll O - DPF Aces Up by pogo - http game pogo com applet- aces aces-ob-assets cab O - DPF Lottso by pogo - http game pogo com applet- lottso lottso-ob-assets cab O - DPF Mah Jong Garden by pogo - http game pogo com applet- mahjong mahjong-ob-assets cab O - DPF Pinochle by pogo - http game pogo com applet- pinochle pinochle-ob-assets cab O - DPF Pop Fu by pogo - http game pogo com applet- popfu popfu-ob-assets cab O - DPF Texas Hold em Poker by pogo - http game pogo com applet- holdem holdem-ob-assets cab O - DPF BC F - A - D -BEB - AA B AE Symantec AntiVirus scanner - http security symantec com sscv SharedContent vc bin AvSniff cab O - DPF E F- D - A - DD -E EEEC Symantec RuFSI Utility Class - http security symantec com sscv SharedContent common bin cabsa cab O - DPF D D - - D -BDCD- C F A B HouseCall Control - http a g akamai net housecall trendmicro com housecall xscan cab O - Winlogon Notify NavLogon - C WINNT System NavLogon dll O - Service DefWatch - Symantec Corporation - C Program Files NavNT defwatch exe O - Service Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service dmadmin - VERITAS Software Corp - C WINNT System dmadmin exe O - Service Norton AntiVirus Client Norton AntiVirus Server - Symantec Corporation - C Program Files NavNT rtvscan exe O - Service WAN Miniport ATW Service WANMiniportService - America Online Inc - C WINNT wanmpsvc exe nbsp

Relevancy 46.87%

need class c example

gateway 192.168.1.1
ip 192.168.1.2
sub 255.255.255.0
my dhcp pool 192.168.2 to 192.168.1.100

would like to set up static ip for a few printers, servers etc.

how can i split a subnet (good example), or rather just need some advice on this.

A:Solved: how can i split a subnet? (static vs. dhcp objects)

TJ,

I would recommend this setup:

Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Router static: 192.168.1.1
Other statics (printers, etc): 192.168.1.2 thru 192.168.1.99
DHCP scope in router: 192.168.1.100 thru 192.168.1.103 (or whatever upper range gives you enough DHCP addresses for your typical needs)

By limiting your DHCP scope to a small number, it adds an extra level of protection from wifi connection thieves that might park on your curb and use your internet connection, if you have wireless and if you did not configure a strong encryption method and suppress your SSID from being broadcast.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-how-can-i-split-a-subnet-static-vs-dhcp-objects.635867/
Relevancy 46.87%

Im wondering the best way to detect unauthorized pc's, access points, notebooks that employees might try to install (plug in) in a windows domain.

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-whats-the-best-way-to-detect-rogue-objects-in-your-domain.654431/
Relevancy 46.87%

First let me say that this is a brand new machine with a brand new install of Win Ultimate bit SP I m having a problem with the inheritable permissions In the Advanced Security Settings for one of my games I m trying to Include Inheritable Permissions From This Objects Parent The check box has a check in it and it is grayed out but under Inherited From is shows lt not inherited gt I click on Change Permissions the Include Inheritable Permissions isn t grayed out and has a check in Include Objects This Inheritable Solved: Permissions From Parent the box but Solved: Include Inheritable Permissions From This Objects Parent when I click on Apply it doesn t change the inheritable permissions It s probably something I m not savvy enough to catch but I think I m at the limit of my knowledge with this It Solved: Include Inheritable Permissions From This Objects Parent shows me as Owner with all permissions but still having a problem getting it to start without a pop up asking if I want to let it run Any Ideas Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor AMD FX tm - Six-Core Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI Solved: Include Inheritable Permissions From This Objects Parent Radeon HD Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC M A R Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 46.44%

I dont know all that much about illustrator, and I've got a logo I need to do some slight modifications on - all I need to do is combine the paths of two obejcts.

What it is across the logo there is two shades of blue which are two seperate objects, and I just need to combine the two into one object (not just group them).. I'm guessing this is pretty simple, but how do you do it?

A:Solved: illustrator - Combining objects/paths in vector image

Use the pathfinder palette; select the two objects and click 'add to shape area'.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-illustrator-combining-objects-paths-in-vector-image.440619/
Relevancy 46.44%

I created a simple word file with some visual basic elements with Word two text boxes a command button and two labels The user is supposed to enter information in the text boxes and watch the information appear in the labels when they click the command button I got everything working with this simple code for the command button Private Sub CommandButton Click Label Caption TextBox Text Label Caption TextBox Text End Sub I was happy I saved the document closed Word and went for a coffee When I returned I re-opened the file I entered text after saving VB objects, documents closing Solved: not and working Word with into the textboxes and hit the command button though nothing happened Solved: Word documents with VB objects, not working after saving and closing The labels stayed blank I tried adding new functions and editing the old one Solved: Word documents with VB objects, not working after saving and closing and nothing worked Do VB functions work one time only when you create them Or can you create them save the file and have it work in the future I hope Edit I have attached the file I created Thank you nbsp

A:Solved: Word documents with VB objects, not working after saving and closing

Actually i am new commer in visual basic .so i gain a little bit.but from today i continioung to read your thread.thats why i am very pleasure to you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-word-documents-with-vb-objects-not-working-after-saving-and-closing.901465/
Relevancy 46.44%

Hello I have an Access database in 2007 Access form not objects suddenly Solved: finding which I have many forms based on many tables The main form frm Project overview has multiple buttons on it each of which opens other forms On frm Project overview there s a text field that displays the ID number of the project record from the underlying Solved: Access 2007 suddenly not finding form objects table So far everything works fine Where the problem happens is when I click on one of the buttons on this form that opens another form The pop-up forms that are displays when the buttons are clicked aren t detecting the project ID value displayed in the frm Project overview form Solved: Access 2007 suddenly not finding form objects It was working completely fine all six buttons but then I turned the program on yesterday and suddenly every single one of the buttons stopped working saying they couldn t find the ID I keep getting an quot Enter Parameter Value quot dialogue box I ve gotten these in the past and I m usually able to get rid of them by checking the name and source of the object in question But this time the name of the object is correct the record source is set Solved: Access 2007 suddenly not finding form objects everything has the correct data type and I simply cannot figure out what s going on The fact that all the buttons stopped working at once makes me want to think that the object displaying the ID itself has some kind of error but I can t find it Here are some screenshots in case you have a moment to help if you need the database itself let me know I made a new test button that only tries to do one thing detect the ID on frm Project overview and display it in a pop up form Hopefully if we can fix that then it ll fix the other problems Strangely I actually got the test button to work once when I first made the button But when I restarted the program it became like the other buttons popped up a form that seems incapable of detecting any objects on frm Project overview When I view the form by itself even with frm Project overview open in the background it displays either Error or Name in the text box Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

Acer E1-571: Windows 8.1, 2.4 GHz Intel i3, 8 GB ram, Intel HD 4000

So I recently recovered my computer from corrupt display drivers by booting into safe mode and uninstalling the bad drivers. So Windows is working good as ever except the fact that I have no official drivers installed. So I downloaded the latest drivers from the Intel website and when I try to install the drivers from Device Manager it gives me an error saying the "configuration registry database" is corrupt. I tried running the installer from safe mode and even tried older drivers to no avail. I also backed up my registry and ran Ccleaner on it. Is there anything else I can do? I sadly don't have any restore points for it. Thanks in advance.

A:Can't install display driver "configuration registry database corrupt"

See if this tutorial helps: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/317765-cant-install-display-driver-configuration-registry-database-corrupt.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Okay I did a search and found a couple of threads that might have my answer, but I couldn't understand it well enough to figure it out.

What I need to do is to concatenate some text strings and then use the result to reference objects and controls in my database.

For example:

I have 9 possible text values for a combo box. lets call the combo box CategoryCmbo. Then I have a fixed piece of text, "Report", that I want to tack on the end. So, if the contents of CategoryCmbo are "Carpenter", the end result of the two stings being added together should be "CarpenterReport".

How would I use that end result in a reference if it was the name of a control on a form?

How would I use that end result in a reference if it was the name of a query?

-Thanks for any help...
-Ray

A:Solved: Concatenate text strings to reference objects and controls in Access

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-concatenate-text-strings-to-reference-objects-and-controls-in-access.427508/
Relevancy 45.15%

I have been running the software entitled WebResearch by Macropool on my Windows machine Home Premium -bit for quite a while with no problems Then about weeks ago it failed to start up and presented me with the following error message quot Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system quot In the days preceding this problem I had run the following on my computer BitDefender Antivirus TuneUpUtilities and SpeedUpMyPC I don't believe this last one made any changes as it was just the trial that demonstrates what the program could do if you purchase it I really would prefer not to do a System Restore because I spent hours hassling with installing a Roku box and messing with my router present Database "Microsoft Jet on broken your system" Module not or is over Christmas I don't want to go through all that again I'm hoping perhaps there may be an easier way to fix this problem "Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system" Everything else seems to be working just fine Just that one program won't start I would be most grateful for any recommendations on how to address this issue Gingerthreads

A:"Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system"

I've never seen the error message "Microsoft Jet Database Module is broken or not present on your system" before.

It appears that some others have not either -
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic369681.html
http://www.sevenforums.com/software/...ur-system.html

Many Windows Updates came in ~ 2 weeks ago. See if Macropool has an updated version of WebResearch 3 available -

http://www.macropool.com/en/download..._features.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-jet-database-module-is-broken-or-not-present-on-your-system-539287.html
Relevancy 45.15%

i get this

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
error when i try to go into this site
http://hellosanrio.idv.hm/
the calendar section and some gallery sections. like i choose a character then go to the calendar link and it give me this

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

Selected collating sequence not supported by the operating system.

/globalfunction.asp, line 31

how do i fix this problem so i can view the page?

email: [email protected]

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f58/microsoft-jet-database-engine-error-80004005-error-help-pleas-13551.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi All,

To sum things up, we have a department issuing a trouble ticket as follows:

"Users are getting error message "Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time"

[NAME] stated that no one else is in the same record as him"

The department using a piece of software called "Audit Leverage"

Can someone with a little more insight with this error please shed some tips or useful information? I don't have much of an understanding of this particular error.

Thank you!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/the-microsoft-jet-database-has-stopped-the-process-because-you-and-another-user-561611.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I'm building a database application in Visual Basic .NET and I want to know what is the equivalent code of this when I want to make a connection to mysql:

Protected connString As String = _
"Provider = Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _
"Data Source = " & loc & "\dbProject.mdb;"

Private cn As OleDb.OleDbConnection = New OleDb.OleDbConnection(connString)

Private ConnectionString As String = connString

A:Exporting MS Access Database to MySQL Database

You would have to have the MySQL driver for it on the server regardless.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/exporting-ms-access-database-to-mysql-database.389139/
Relevancy 44.29%

Here's the question- how do I open a form in an existing database from another db in Access 2010 using VBA and give it focus. I can open the external db and it's form but cannot figure how to give it focus. I'm trying to create a master form that will call various databases that each have a form. Seems simple, open the master menu, click on a button that then opens the called db and the associated form. Do my business exit the db and am back at the master form. I would be okay to just close the master db, all it has it the main menu or leave it open. Doesn't matter which I just want to open the called db and form and have its focus.

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/how-to-open-existing-database-from-another-database-using-access-vba.4070487/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi,
I don't support Access, nor have I been trained in it, but I've been asked if I can help in this problem.
An Access database connects externally to a SQLServer database at login time for the application. How do I find which external database they are connecting to? I know that there is a way to go behind the forms to see the source code, but I cant remember how to do this.
I cannot find an obvious User/System file dsn on the PC to give me a clue.
Thanks in advance

Relevancy 44.29%

I am just starting to us VB 2008 Express. There seem to be two different types of database I can create in it. I see something called "local database" and something called "Service-Based Database". Can you tell me what is the different between the two? I am developing the application on my computer now but I would want to have the database on the server after so multiple users can access the database. I most likely be using a web hosting company for this. Thank you.

A:Service-Based Database Vs. Local Database

A quick google search came up with this Adobe reader file which seems to have most of the answers for your question

Here is the link.

Also, to access and read this file, you will need Adobe Reader.

(Simply click the colored links to be re-directed)

Let us know if that is what you are looking for,

-Coolfreak

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/service-based-database-vs-local-database-267364.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I can't figure out how to add a column to the right of all my data. I insert column, and it inserts a column LEFT of the column my cursor is in (the very last column). And I haven't figured out how to manipulate the columns to move them around like I can in Excel (which is still a hit or miss thing for me - anyone have the tip on how to do that, too?)

A:Adding database columns to the RIGHT of the last database column

For any curious, I did find a way... You have to open design view and add it in one of the blanks beneath your last entry.

Not quite as easy as just right-click > insert, but it works.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/260904/adding-database-columns-to-the-right-of-the-last-database-column/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi Guys,

Im trying to write some code that will copy my access database , tables and data to a new sql server database, ive got the code to create the sql database but i need to populate it from my application

Any answers would be grateful

Thanks
Mark

A:Copy an access database to SQL server database using VB.NET

Google: import access to sql server

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/copy-an-access-database-to-sql-server-database-using-vb-net.1045442/
Relevancy 42.57%

The company I work for is trying to get a very simple database set up with Excel documents that we currently use. My boss is asking me to do some research and I'm not sure where to start. We know what we want it to do, but I'm not even sure what to google. We're looking for companies in the area and trying to get proposals, but what kind of company does this sort of thing. Any help?

A:Solved: Database Help

what is you are trying to do - it would be useful to havedetails of what you expect the database to be able to do and what info to provide to the business

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-database-help.720829/
Relevancy 42.57%

I recently bought a 950XL and received the free display dock. I tried it out on my tv in the bedroom, it setup and worked fine; but if I try to use it on a different tv or monitor, the display doesn't fit, it's too big, even on a smaller tv.The setup hasn't ran again and I have tried everything I can think of. Help!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436114-help-microsoft-display-dock-hd-500-a.html
Relevancy 42.57%

I have a dell dimision 4700 with 512 memory running Windows XP Home Edition. I had to reinstall to OS because of a missing Hal_dll fill. I got the system back up and reinstall the service packs two and three. I reinstall IE 8. Now when I got to the internet I can't get to any Microsoft websites. I try ipconfig /flushdns and service.msn. Can any one help me with this problem.
Thanks

A:Microsoft websites won't display in IE8

What happens when you go to a Microsoft Web site? What is the error message? in IE go to Tools/Windows Update. Does this work?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-websites-wont-display-in-ie8-579605.html
Relevancy 42.57%

I get this error message when I try to open Access 97 (Office 97):

Microsoft Access can't displaythe Add-ins submenu & Add-in Manager because a setting you entered in the Windows Registry is missing a macroname or functionname expression.

It refuses to go on from there. HOWEVER, if I open an Access file (click on the file itself) it will open and I can use Access with that file. There is no Add-in submenu or Manager on the tools dropdown.

I have a Registry cleaner that may have deleted something and Microsoft Knowledgebase was no help with this one.

What do I do???

Greg

Relevancy 42.14%

Hi there,
I'm a new user to excel 2007 (have used 2003 a fair amount). I am creating a worksheet of my survey data & I keep running into the "cannot shift objects off sheet" error when I attempt to resize the width of the columns. My columns look like this:

Title of Question (with a comment)
Answer Description (with a comment)
Answers (mostly numerical)

I have tried to delete the comments, but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I have also deleted rows at the bottom and columns to the right, without any effect.

Thanks!

A:Solved: "cannont shift objects off sheet" excel 2007

Nevermind I figured it out! Had to do with some erratic comments way off the workbook

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cannont-shift-objects-off-sheet-excel-2007.730302/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi,
Is their already tables set up to use with drop down boxes, that once you pick the Country the next set of drop down boxes will automatically have the states within that, and once you pick the state it will automatically have the cities in that state ect... Also is their something like this for the country's dial code.
Thanks,
Joe

Relevancy 42.14%

I have a customer with Vista Business. The computer has two users set up. When he is logged into user1 our program is finding a different database than when he logs into user2.
Our program finds the database location by means of an entry in an ini file. This ini file is located where all logons have to be using the same one, unless they have got some seriously strange redirecting going on.
I have searched for the database, including hidden files and folders and I'm only finding one. There are numerous backups, but the program isn't directed towards those drives.
I have a ghost database that I have to find so I can back it up and do a reload of the application so that both logons are pointing to the same place.
Has anybody ever heard of Vista hiding files like this?

A:[SOLVED] Mystery database

Don't ask me how but Vista hijacked it into users\...\virtualstore\programdata
Moved it where it belongs and deleted the false path.
All is good.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-mystery-database-553792.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I have attached a movie database that I have been working on. I would like for you all to review the design, and let me know if I am on the right track.

Relevancy 42.14%

Is there a way in an access database to not display data that is older than the data that is being entered?

For example, I have a database that keeps track of when users become certified. I do not want to get rid of the old information, but I do not want to display the old data on the form.

Relevancy 42.14%

Im creating a database to book both rooms and resources, assign them to staff etc, iv created a barebones system that lets you book the room/resource and assign it to a person on a date, what i need is.. if someone can help that is, is when a date reaches a certain point, say 1 day before.. to pop up a reminder, also.. i need the room to pop up as booked if between dates that are already booked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Steve.

Relevancy 42.14%

I have a very interesting situation. I had created an access db and replicated it to ensure users could not edit data. Well, a week ago my supervisor backed up the db and now the main db now is recognized as a replica of the original. Problem is its the main that is now a replica and the replica is still a replica. Essentially I can't make design changes to my master db anymore because its a replica!!??? Is there anyway I can change the original master back to its original state?