Windows Support Forum

How to send email from currently active account in outlook express 2007

Q: How to send email from currently active account in outlook express 2007

Hi all I am using Microsoft Office Outlook outlook 2007 active from account How email send currently in express to Microsoft Window XP Professional service pack I am using outlook express as a monitoring tool which sends email at the scheduled time lets say every after hours Presently It is using only one account under one profile but the problem with the existing behavior is that if by any chance that primary email account get disconnected from the exchange server it will not be able to How to send email from currently active account in outlook express 2007 send the email So in order to overcome this problem i have created one more email account that belongs to different exchange server under the same existing profile what i How to send email from currently active account in outlook express 2007 m trying to achieve is if the primary email account is disconnected from the server at any time period The outlook should use the secondary email account to send out the emails how can i achieve this functionality Do we have any option in outlook to implement this please help I have been breaking my head like anything but could not find any useful results Any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: How to send email from currently active account in outlook express 2007

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: How to send email from currently active account in outlook express 2007

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-send-email-from-currently-active-account-in-outlook-express-2007.991186/
Relevancy 90.73%

I recently purchased a custom built computer and installed Microsoft 2007 Small Business. I opened Outlook 2007 and setup my Cox email account. I was to configure the account to download to Outlook but cannot send emails. I sent a Test email to my husbands Cox account but it is still sitting in the Outbox with a number one in green parenthesis.

When I run the Test Account Settings, I get the following error: "Send test e-mail message: Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP)."

My OS is Windows Vista Home Basic 32-bit Service Pack 1.

When I called Cox Communications, they said they do not support Microsoft Outlook 2007 and I should contact Microsoft. I cannot find any help or troubleshooting for the above on the Microsoft website.

~ Someone ~ PLEASE HELP!!

A:Outlook 2007 will not send, Cox Account

I was able to fix this problem by doing the following:
Changed the Port Number to 25 and Unchecked the Option My Server Requires Authentication

My outlook is now sending emails! Yeah!

http://www.vistax64.com/software/217811-outlook-2007-will-not-send-cox-account.html
Relevancy 89.01%

I have been driven Outlook 2007 Gmail account cannot in send/receive mad for the last - weeks Been looking for so many Gmail account cannot send/receive in Outlook 2007 solutions but can't really find anything definitive out there The one thing I did find I got stuck and could not find any additional help on it Anyway's I have Vista Home Premium x and I was trying to hook up my Gmail account to Outlook It can neither send or recieve it goes to like Gmail account cannot send/receive in Outlook 2007 then gets the following error message quot Task quot lt username gt gmail com Receiving reported error x outlook cannot connect to your incoming POP e-email server I tried re-installs as what was recommended deleting the account checking the firewalls even turned the whole thing off to check but same problem I have checked the settings time and time again and they are correct pop gmail com smtp gmail com I have tried the Safe Networking Mode and it works but I need it to work in Normal mode I know many recommendations say debugging etc but wondering if there are any updates etc that I need to add or remove to make it work in normal mode Oh I have turned on the TELNET client and tried to telnet pop gmail com but kept getting the following error TELNET POP GMAIL COM CONNECTING TO POP GMAIL COM COULD NOT OPEN CONNECTION TO THE HOST ON PORT CONNECT FAILED Does the problem lie here I also tried to look for help on this but got really nothing I check to see how to open a port on the firewall but nothing definitive any help here I can ping pop gmail com and get the IP address which I have also tried which does not work I also ran TRACERT POP GMAIL COM it completes within the recommended hops and at the end I get quot Trace Complete quot and I don't see any weird errors This is all from my home I don't reckon it's anything to do with my provider since I can run my Gmail from XP using Oulook with no problems I guess its a Vista x thing Telnet opening the ports etc Any help is appreciated

A:Gmail account cannot send/receive in Outlook 2007

>>>>"Task" <username>@gmail.com Receiving reported error (0x80042108) outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-email server.

What do you use as your account type ?
IMAP or POP3 ?

If you are using IMAP, then your Incoming mail server is ....
imap.gmail.com, port #993
not
pop.gmail.com, port #995

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/290444-gmail-account-cannot-send-receive-outlook-2007-a.html
Relevancy 88.15%

As of this morning, I can't send email from Outlook Express. I'm using version 6.0. I can receive email, but can't send email. Oh, and I have an SBC account. Everything worked last night. This is the message I get:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com', Server: 'smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

I am NEWBIE and computer stupid, so PLEASE be patient with me!

Thanks,
Stacy

A:Help! Can't send email using Outlook Express

I am a relatively newbie myself, but this or something like it has happened to me too. Have you tried calling your server. My problem was with them. Other than that I would wait until someone more knowlegable answers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-cant-send-email-using-outlook-express.581768/
Relevancy 88.15%

My operating system is Windows XP. I am not able to send out email from my Outlook Express 6. When I do so, I receive this error message: The connection to the server has failed. 'Home Microsoft Mail', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol SMTP, Port:25, Secure (SSL). Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E. However, I am able to receive email. Can anyone help me as to what to do? Thanks.

A:Can't send email out from Outlook Express 6

Verify Settings in Outlook Express for AT&T Email

And,

Verify Email Server Settings (POP and SMTP)

Your SMTP server port should be 465, not 25.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-send-email-out-from-outlook-express-6.1053184/
Relevancy 88.15%

A few days ago both mine and my wife's Outlook Express started getting errors when we tried to send email It gives both of us the following error the account name is different obviously The connection to the server has failed Account 'spiritcloud' Server 'smtp comcast net' Protocol SMTP Port Secure SSL No Socket Error Error Number x CCC EThe only thing that changed the same on both computers was an automatic update by our AVG software I don't think that is the cause because my AVG updates each morning and my email worked fine until late one night No email settings were changed No security or network settings were manually changed No hardware was changed Nothing Our outgoing mail just stopped working I talked to our ISP tech support and he said that of the time that error means a problem with either the email settings or with security settings such as anti virus software Since I knew the email settings hadn't changed I looked at the AV I Email Express Send Won't Outlook even completely removed it but the email error remained I tried setting up the account from scratch on outlook express--no change I tried setting up a new account--same error I tested every OE authentication setting combination--nothing worked Mail does send from the accounts using webmail Not sure if that means the problem is with outlook express or if it's apples and oranges Anyone know the solution or something I can try I'm going to talk to our ISP tech support again but I thought I would more likely get an answer solution from you fine folks AKA gurus I always tell people quot Let me ask on the 'guru site ' quot hehehThanks in advance for any advice and or help

A:Outlook Express Won't Send Email

Hmm. A couple wild thoughts here:

Have you tried disconnecting from the internet entirely and connecting again to see if that solves the problem?

Have you tried flushing your DNS and IP numbers? I'm afraid I don't remember the directions for that, but I found it here on BC. That might solve the problem.

By the way, what AVG are you using? AntiSpyware or AntiVirus?

Orange Blossom

Edited to fix spelling and punctuation errors.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/127647/outlook-express-wont-send-email/
Relevancy 88.15%

I'm running XP with Comcast as ISP, and Outlook Express as mail server. Everything was running well until yesterday. All of a sudden I can't send email. Incoming email works as before. No changes have been made recently except I started using the standby function about a week ago.
Am getting the 0x800CCC0F error message. Disconnected from router and now am running directly to Comcast modem but problem remains.

Any ideas? Thanks.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-send-email-with-outlook-express-222848.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I have had an error in Outlook Express for several weeks that will not allow me to send email. My computer tech is not sure he can fix the error and he is swamped with business accounts. He asked me to contact you and ask about :
outgoing server
outgoing port
SSL yes or no??

Has something changed in these 3 areas???

Apparently this is info that will help him try to pinpoint the error problem that is preventing me from sending email. Can you help??

Thank you. Joanne Donovan [email protected]

A:Outlook Express--can't send email

Hi Joanne Donovan,

Please see the email error message and then post the error message here. When was the last time you were able to successfully send emails using your Outlook Express program?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/outlook-express-cant-send-email-575056.html
Relevancy 88.15%

I'm new to Outlook I used Outlook Express exclusively until now I am able to send to mail 2007 Primary Outlook - secondary account cannot send mail from my primary Outlook account to itself I am also able to send mail from the secondary to the Outlook 2007 - Primary account cannot send mail to secondary primary However I cannot send mail from the primary to the secondary nor can the secondary mail itself Actually in these cases the message does go to the 'Sent' folder but does not download with a subsequent 'Send Receive' All Accounts But both the primary and secondary receive mail in their correct folders and successfully send mail to outside recipients Both accounts are defined the same POP SMTP and I checked them on my provider's web site -- they are unchanged for over a decade Not using Live Mail or any other mail client software This is not a problem for me just an oddity I am simply curious I believe all the above scenarios worked under O E Why do I send mail to myself Basically to see what pictures graphs and Outlook 2007 - Primary account cannot send mail to secondary other attachments will look like to the ultimate recipient

A:Outlook 2007 - Primary account cannot send mail to secondary

I noticed that in emails I sent to the secondary account from the primary, the email address appeared as:

'[email protected]_address' with the single quotes present

instead of Addressee ([email protected]_address)

Things were complicated a bit by the fact that the secondary account (my wife) also had a 2nd email address (her job). After I straightened out the address book, everything works just as it did in Outlook Express.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/180930-outlook-2007-primary-account-cannot-send-mail-secondary.html
Relevancy 87.29%

Yesterday morning, Outlook 2007 simply stopped sending/receiving email. Send/receive status simply hangs, showing some variation of "receving message X of X (X.XX KB of XYZ KB). When I cancel, the send/receive function doesn't work. I shutdown and restart, same scenario. I've removed and added Outlook to no avail. I am running it on Windows 7. Appreciate any help you might offer.

Relevancy 87.29%

This is the error I'm getting:

Task '[email protected] - Sending' reported error (0x80042109): 'Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

I'm currently running Vista Ultimate. I've tried turning off my windows firewall and my anti-virus firewall. I have also played with the port setting from what I have read from google. Nothing has worked so far. So I was wondering if anyone here could possibly help me.

The settings I'm currently using mimic what my friends(XP Users) are using. I use to be able to send email but then it suddenly stopped working.

A:Unable to send email on Outlook 2007

Bump.

Please someone help me.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unable-to-send-email-on-outlook-2007.770768/
Relevancy 87.29%

I'm trying to set up my msn.com email addresses in outlook 2007. (Ironically they set up fine in Entourage.) I don't want to use the connector program, as it receives mail in a separate folder, and I'd rather keep my email together in one inbox. I've set the proper settings for both receiving and sending, but I can neither send nor receive. Any ideas? Thanks very much.

A:Can't receive or send msn.com email in Outlook 2007

imap or pop3 for msn?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287604

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/68737-cant-receive-send-msn-com-email-outlook-2007-a.html
Relevancy 87.29%

I am unable to receive messages in Outlook 2007. I can send without issue, but I cannot receive across a variety of email addresses with various port settings. Outlook was working without any issues until a few days ago and there were not any updates or installations that can be linked to this issue. I have tried removing the antivirus software entirely and I have disabled the firewall but still can’t receive messages. I do however receive emails on my blackberry from all email accounts. I have verified settings with my domain hosting company. When clicking on the “Test Account Settings” button on the “Internet E-mail Settings” page Outlook does not detect any issues however the test email is only received on the blackberry and not in Outlook. Outlook also does not show any errors when attempting to send and receive emails. Thanks for your help on this baffling problem.
I am using: Outlook 2007, XP Pro, Lenovo T61p

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-send-but-cant-receive-email-in-outlook-2007.859539/
Relevancy 87.29%

Here at the doctor s office I work at all of a sudden last Thursday a prompt came up asking us to put our login credentials for our email upon sending an email which is NEVER does The user name and password was but Express send to in email, Able & receive WLM Outlook not all saved so we just clicked OK Our email addresses are all different and all end with ourofficename com which is using a Verizon net server Now on multiple computers everybody can still RECEIVE email but nobody can SEND email This is through Windows Live Mail and Outlook Express on both Windows XP and Windows The exact error reads as follows Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection Possible causes for this include server problems network problems or a long period of inactivity Subject test Server smtp verizon net Windows Live Mail Error ID x CCC F Protocol SMTP Port Secure SSL No I have attempted to change the outgoing server port to to no avail I have also updated the server from outgoing Verizon net to smtp Verizon net It does not help To convolute matters more we are not entirely sure of our password -D If anybody could shine some light on this issue the doctor s and I would be very appreciative Thank you Able to receive email, but not send in WLM & Outlook Express so much nbsp

Relevancy 87.29%

hi all I've a problem when sending an email The mail successfully send and the mail locate Problem Send Outlook Express Email To Using at the sent folder But then the recepient doesn't receive the mail The AVG bounced the mail back to me An AVG mail contains report as below -This is the AVG E-mail Scanner program I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message Problem To Send Email Using Outlook Express returnedbelow could not be delivered to one or more destinations The E-mail server has responded with the following error ----------------------------------------------------- --------------user domain com The IP Address of the sender xxx xxx xxx xxx was found in a DNS blacklist database and was therefore refused user gmail com This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server -------------------------------------------------------------------Your e-mail message is being returned to you in the next part of thismessage Try to send the message again Should you need assistance please contact your administrator or yourInternet service provider I guess the problem is about an outlook Express I've format the computer and uninstall the OExpress but the problem still the same Any idea on this Please help TQ in advance Mod Edit Removed IP address tg

A:Problem To Send Email Using Outlook Express

Outlook Express is not the problem, since the message is apparently from either your E-mail service or from your Anti-virus. I would first go on-line to check the "sent box" there to determine if the mail got that far.
Are you sure AVG returned the E-mail, or did it come from elsewhere (a mailer-deamon, for example), and if this message was in the form of an E-mail, who is the sender?
Regards,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/73944/problem-to-send-email-using-outlook-express/
Relevancy 86.43%

Hello does using by Outlook work link 2007 7 IE Send email and not MS to all I Send link by email using IE 7 and MS Outlook 2007 does not work know sure the problem I'm about to describe has been discussed on this forum because I've been researching possible solutions tonight for over hrs without success In short have a new computer with Vista Home Premium which seemed to be working fine Only had this rig a couple days so how much could go wrong right WRONG All seemed well until I tried to send a Send link by email using IE 7 and MS Outlook 2007 does not work link by email and nothing happened So I tried again with same results I ended up trying to open Outlook but it wouldn't respond either but WOULD work fine again if I restarted the computer From my research on this forum and others I believe Vista for some reason Vista is refusing to recognize Outook as my default email client EVEN THOUGH I HAVE REPEATEDLY GONE INTO 'SET PROGRAM ACCESS AND COMPUTER DEFAULTS' AND MADE BOTH IE AND MS OFFICE DEFAULT PROGRAMS I HAVE ALSO REPEATEDLY GONE INTO 'SET YOUR DEFAULT PROGRAMS' AND MADE IE AND MS OUTLOOK DEFAULT PROGRAMS THERE AS WELL MAKING SURE EACH PROGRAM ALSO HAD ALL OF ITS DEFAULTS CHECKED I also went into IE internet options and set up both IE and Outlook as default programs there as well and even went in under the 'advanced' tab and reset IE settings losing some cookies in the process NONE OF THIS HAS HELPED I'm stumped and frustrated I suspect there's a problem with the registry but just a guess I could sure use some help with this Thanks in advance Carl

A:Send link by email using IE 7 and MS Outlook 2007 does not work

I have had this SAME issue as well.

Certainly someone knows what's going on.....

http://www.vistax64.com/software/180388-send-link-email-using-ie-7-ms-outlook-2007-does-not-work.html
Relevancy 86.43%

Hi,

*Unable to send emails to external contacts. Only able to send emails to internal contacts.*
*Using Microsoft Exchange.*

I tried to send out an email to internal and external contacts in the first place but then Outlook prompted to restart. I restarted the Outlook thought maybe its the add-ins problem so I enable the add-ins but then when I try to send out the email again, it did not ask me to restart but close the program instead.

Did a test send to internal contacts only and it sent out (works) but with external contacts it gives the prompt again.

Problem solved: I deleted the Outlook profile and recreated it. Test send to internal and external contacts, WORKS!

*But instead of recreate the profile, are there any other ways to solve the issue?*

regards,
Booog

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/outlook-2007-prompted-to-restart-when-try-to-send-out-email.201941/
Relevancy 86.43%

Please help!

I am unable to send, receive, or delete any emails from Microsoft Outlook 2007. Some of what I have read makes me think it may be due to too many emails stored.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 4062 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 464209 MB, Free - 129390 MB; D: Total - 12726 MB, Free - 2035 MB;
Motherboard: Quanta, 361B
Antivirus: Kaspersky Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

Relevancy 86.43%

I upgraded to a new laptop that came with Vista and Outlook Since that time I am experiencing a glitch when I try to send an email by a clicking on the TO button and selecting a contact or email can't use Vista won't - send 2007 Contacts, Outlook & b typing in the contact name rather than the contact email address When I do either of those things Outlook cannot send the message and the quot Send Outlook 2007 & Vista - can't use Contacts, email won't send Receive quot dialog box starts flashing and appears to be attempting to send the email over and over again the number of times just builds and builds It never does send the email and I can only stop the flashing by shutting down my computer and restarting I can t edit or delete the email sitting in the outbox - I get the message that Outlook has already started sending the message If this happens with an email to a distribution group in my Contacts it will send the email to some but not all of the recipients maybe stalling when it hits the email it doesn t like Once I have sent an email to an individual by manually typing in their email address in the TO field it seldom happens again when I email to that individual The randomness of this problem is driving me insane Outlook 2007 & Vista - can't use Contacts, email won't send I send emails all day long and often to groups of people I ve tried rebuilding my Outlook profile I ve tried exporting my contacts as a tab delimited file and then importing that file Under Contact Properties the quot Show this folder as an email address book quot is greyed out Any help would be greatly appreciated Sharon nbsp

A:Outlook 2007 & Vista - can't use Contacts, email won't send

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-vista-cant-use-contacts-email-wont-send.696965/
Relevancy 86.43%

Maybe someone has an idea about this that might help even if it's just to say To Firefox Express Usiing Email Using When Outlook Send quot get used to it quot I apollgize for so much detail but when I have tried to describe the problem more succinctly people don't seem to understand And I certainly can understand if no one has anything to say about this I regularly use the Firefox browser When I have opened a website and want to send a link to it to friends I will click File gt Send Link That causes the OE blue opening screen to show monentarily to be replaced by the screen for composing emails although the various scripting options are grayed out so that I can't use them The URL of the link I want to send is already in the email I then compose some comments to Usiing Outlook Express To Send Email When Using Firefox go wtih the link and click File gt Send Message I then get that box which shows what activity OE is engaging in It shows that it is connecting to Hotmail and then it shows that it is sending the email However the recipients of the email tell me that the text I composed is in light gray and not in black as it was when I composed it And they send the email to me When I view the email usihng Firefox sure enough the text I composed is in light gray But if I open the email in IE the text I composed is in black as it should be Now if I use the IE browser from the outset to get to that website when I have opened the website I clcik File gt Send gt Send Link I don't get sent to OE as I did using Firefox Instead I get sent directly to Hotmail to the Compose Email page And the URL of the link is not in the body of the email as it is with Firefox but instead it is an attachment And the recipients get the text I composed in black rather than light gray I have the impression that Mcirosoft is somehow responsible for the problem so as to encourage me to use IE rather than Firefox But maybe not So that is my problem Of course I could avoid the problem by using IE rather than Firefox when I want to send a link to a website to someone But the trouble is that I am so used to using Firefox that I never can remember to change to IE in that circumstance I can very well understand if no one has anything to say about this

A:Usiing Outlook Express To Send Email When Using Firefox

I don't use OE (instead I use Thunderbird), but what would happen if you copy and pasted the url into the body of the OExpress letter itself?
Perhaps someone using OE could help you, because I presume it is some sort of setting for your OE E-mail format.

For what it is worth, I cycled through a test (via a GMail account) using Ff and Tb, and the test E-Mail returned with the "sent link" underlined and in blue.
Cheers,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/64881/usiing-outlook-express-to-send-email-when-using-firefox/
Relevancy 86.43%

Unable to send email using smtphm in Outlook Express I have a customer who is having problems with Outlook express setup Internet mail works fine - user id email protected and to send Express using in email Outlook Unable smtphm password Unable to send email using smtphm in Outlook Express works fine on internet via hotmail Able to receive mail in outlook express but not send Trying to determine if it Unable to send email using smtphm in Outlook Express is a setup issue I m working on there pc remote via logmein Outlook Express - setup Incoming server Pop pophm sympatico ca Outgoing server SMTP smtphm sympatico ca Outgoing requires authentication on - using same settings as incoming Advanced tab - incoming server ports secure connection flag - on - outgoing server port secure connection flag - on Server timeout - set to max Error message Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection Possible causes for this include server problems network problems or a long period of inactivity Account pophm sympatico ca Server smtp sympatico ca Protocol SMTP Port Secure SSL No Socket Error Error Number x CCC F Other They are using corporate symantec antivirus - ver Just trying to determine if the issue is with the login to the outgoing server or antivirus firewall or corrupt outlook express So far tried uninstalled Norton - and then used the norton removal tool as I m familar with norton registry elements still haning around Installed AVG Free and ran scan Uninstalled Outlook Express and IE reinstalled Tried SFC scannow - but they don t have an winxp Pro CD I do but I m not there Looking for advise directions nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unable-to-send-email-using-smtphm-in-outlook-express.725802/
Relevancy 86.43%

I've just had a problem with Outlook Express that I've never encountered before. When I right click on a document and select Send To, and then Mail Recipient, I get a message now that says-

No profiles have been created. To create a new profile, use the Mail icon in the Contro Panel.

Could this have been caused by any of three new security updates from Microsoft yesterday?

I tried to remove them but it cautioned me that several programs on my computer may not work properly if I uninstall them. I send files to lots of people and I don't want the hassle of of creating a new profile every time I do.

Thanks in advance.

A:Solved: Outlook Express 6- can't send files by email

You could try the fixes suggested here:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtomail.htm
Watch you get the spacing right.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-express-6-cant-send-files-by-email.935740/
Relevancy 85.57%

Funny thing, but when you choose a default account outlook is supposed to use that one as the default send account. So you compose a new mail and it should use that account as the from address. But it doesn't always work. Yes, i know u can CHOOSE any account by clicking on the "from" button and picking one from the drop down menu. But i don't want to have to keep doing that. I finally got it to work with a reg hack i found when googling the issue. Now when i compose new mail it uses account #1.

However, if someone sends me a email to my account #2, when i reply it uses account #2 to send from. Is there any way i can make outlook use account #1 for all email i send whether they are new emails or replies no matter what account hey were sent to?

A:Making outlook use default account to send whether new email or reply

did you figure this out yet?
Always reply with the same email address | MSOutlook.info

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/330084-making-outlook-use-default-account-send-whether-new-email-reply.html
Relevancy 85.14%

hi, I;m new here.

when i try and send a page via email using IE 6 I get dialogue box for Microsoft Outlook but I want to use outlook express. I have OE set up as default mail but can't work out how have IE use Outlook express

THanks in advance

Rhodo

A:Internet Explorer 6 send page by email can't use outlook express

With IE 6 open go to the tools, then internet options, then programs, the bottom says internet programs, choose set programs, default programs opens and a pop up asks if you give permission. the last option is set program options and computer defaults, the last option is custom and the drop down arrows are on the right. the drop down and the middle option allows you to set a default email. i selected windows mail which seems to have replaced outlook and works the same way, i dont know if its a n upgrade.
good luck

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-6-send-page-by-email-cant-use-outlook-express-308337.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Hey all! I need alittle help. I am trying to move all of my emaill addresses and saved emails from Outlook Express on one computer. To Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on a second computer. I've never had to do this before, but I have to now. Because it's not for me. If you guys and girls can help me out with this it would be awesome. I need to get this don tomorrow. Thank you in advance.

Regards

A:Move email addresses from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007

I have Window live mail, but all these MS products work about the same.
Under file go to import export from there it should be self explanatory.
Let me know if you cant find it, Ill help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/113324-move-email-addresses-outlook-express-outlook-2007-a.html
Relevancy 84.71%

HEllo out there ,

I am experiencing issues with my Outlook accounts I have two attached a default one for my Microsoft account and a secondary one for my wife.

On my new pc with win 10 I cannot send , forward emails the message I get back is they have been placed in the drafts folder then that's it. I cannot do anything with them.

Interestingly I have the same win 10 on my old computer and they work fine I suspect that my new one has updated and caused the issue.

The only difference I can see is I have Office 2007 on the old pc and Use Libre office on the new one would Libre cause an issue with outlook ?

I have run sfc/scannow with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/56998-outlook-email-account-will-not-send-forward-moves-draft-messages.html
Relevancy 84.71%

I have been sending individual emails to roughly 400 of my clients and perspective clients per month.  I have been sending them one by one so I could personalize it. I need to be able to do the following.  

Include the first name of my client after "Good Afternoon _______ "   in the body of the email.

Select 1 of my 3 business email addresses from my Microsoft Outlook 2007 Imap emails.

Include 2 PDF documents.  

Using mail merge via  Microsoft Word does not give these 3 options from what I can find.  This would save me so much time if I can send personalized mass emails to my clients.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  

A:Outlook 2007/ mail merge/ cant include attachments or email to send from

anyone?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/524149/outlook-2007-mail-merge-cant-include-attachments-or-email-to-send-from/
Relevancy 84.28%

I had an aol and a hotmail email account on Outlook. About two weeks ago the aol account stopped working in Outlook. When I would open the aol account there would be no update and in the bottom right of the Outlook screen, there was an indication that I wasn't connected. This would disappear as soon as I I opened the hotmail account, which was fully functional. My aol account in AOL works fine. The only problem is trying to use it in Outlook. My OS is Windows 7. I already tried deleting the aol account and then adding it as a new account, which goes through without a glitch. However, then the aol account does not appear as an option under the Mail heading in Outlook. If I go to Tools/Options/Mail Setup/Email Accounts in Outlook, the aol account appears there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unable-to-add-aol-email-account-to-outlook-2007.971643/
Relevancy 83.85%

I have several email addresses (accounts) and have always been able to change the name of the account whenever I want (via account properties) - not the display name for the "from" line, but what I name the account. But now, if I try to change it, it won't keep the changes and reverts back to the name it was before. I've only recently gone to WinXP SP2, and am wondering if it's something to do with SP2? Would anyone know how I can fix this please?TIA(PS - I'm fairly experienced in OE ).

A:Outlook Express - Can't Change Email Account Name

I thought I'd try deleting and recreating one of the accounts as a test, and it naturally worked. However, if I then try to change the account name again (as a test), it's the same problem as before. Therefore, something somewhere must corrupt?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/70273/outlook-express-cant-change-email-account-name/
Relevancy 83.85%

Situation I have a domain email 2000 - using automatically on used. contact specific send Outlook account based let s Outlook 2000 - automatically send email using specific account based on contact used. call it mydomain com and a whole bunch of domain email aliases eg email protected email protected etc that all forward to my ISP pop email address account default account I currently have rules setup so that emails sent to certain aliases at mydomain com which all come into my IPS email account go to their associated folders setup in Outlook eg email protected goes to the quot Jim quot folder email protected goes to the quot Mike quot folder etc etc I also have a LAN email account setup in this copy of Outlook although it s not set Outlook 2000 - automatically send email using specific account based on contact used. as my default Emails on my LAN account use a virtual domain name to send within the network let s call it mylanaccount com Rather than have the emails go to folders on my computer I d rather they be forwarded on to the relevant address on our LAN eg emails that came in from email protected would be forwarded to email protected Of course because mylanaccount com is a virtual domain that doesn t exist in the big wide internet these emails need to be forwarded on using the LAN account not my default ISP pop email account Queries Ideally I d like to setup a rule with something like Check messages when they arrive Sent to people or distribution list quot Forward it to people or distribution list using the specified account quot Of course this last option does not exist You can only choose to quot Forward it to people or distribution list quot There s no option to specify the account a Are there any add-ons for Outlook that let you do this b Does this rule exist in later versions of Outlook otherwise Using Outlook is it possible to make it so that specific contacts have a specific account used when sending emails to them a If not are there any add-ons that can do this b Is this possible in newer versions of Outlook I ve looked around but the closest relevant thread I could find was this one t ---link had to be removed sorry--- Any help is very much appreciated Cheers Chris nbsp

A:Outlook 2000 - automatically send email using specific account based on contact used.

1b. & 2b.: Doesn't look that way here in Outlook 2003. Have you thought about spending $7 to 9/month per person and get an Exchange Server hosting account?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-automatically-send-email-using-specific-account-based-on-contact-used.407241/
Relevancy 82.56%

How can I block user from adding email account such as hotmail, gmail or yahoo on MS Outlook?

A:How can I block user from adding email account on MS Outlook 2007?

vlanti, Are these users admins or limited uses? If they are limited, most likely they can not add email accounts.

But of course what good is outlook if you can't setup email?

Rich

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/300272-how-can-i-block-user-adding-email-account-ms-outlook-2007-a.html
Relevancy 82.13%

My computer system crashed and had to have a full re-install performed on it, and as such i lost all settings in Outlook Express 6.0

I am attempting to get the following settings back but need help because i cannot figure out how to do it.

Where: Above the message list (in btwn Folder Name and Identity Name on
grayed title bar).
What: A list of email accounts that could be selected from to send email as
merely by double clicking on that email account. (scrolling list box)

How: ?????????? Help!! ??????????

I have racked my brains looking through every option I could find, as well as Googled and visited Microsoft to no avail! If anyone can help me please shoot me an email @ [email protected] Thanks so much!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/please-help-with-microsoft-outlook-express-6-0-email-account-listing-problem.19147/
Relevancy 72.67%

Background I have a customer that is using Outlook Account BCM Send 2007 Default with Business Contact Manager They have an SBS server which is running Exchange Their email is hosted but they use the Exchange addresses for internal mail By default Outlook sends email from their external email address Problem When adding a note to a project in BCM my customer wants to send BCM 2007 Default Send Account an email to the project manager with a read-receipt request These emails are sent from the local account by default rather than the external email causing the recipients to get a NDF error when returning the read-receipt They can work around this by selecting to send the email from the external account but it must be done with every note making it very time-consuming Question Is there a way to set the default send-from account within BCM We have searched through every menu we can find to no avail Regular email sends from external by default but BCM always defaults to local email Thanks in advance for your assistance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bcm-2007-default-send-account.904189/
Relevancy 71.38%

my computer was hacked...can't send email, now I can't send email.Says::subject "Fw: Fwd: Hello barb'Server Errow: 550Server Response: 550 5.2.0 QH3n1t00G4gQmP001H3n2f Message identified as SPAM

A:Why I can't send email from my account

First thing is to find out if your computer is clean. For starters run these three freebies:AdwCleaner:https://toolslib.net/downloads/view...(blue "Download Now" button on right).Download and "Save" the file somewhere. Go to the saved file then double click it to run the program. Use the "Scan" button, followed by the "Clean" button.Junkware Removal Tool (JRT)https://www.malwarebytes.org/junkwa...(blue Download button).Download and "Save" the file somewhere. Go to the saved file then double click it to run JRT. It might appear to have stopped at times or flash the screen but sit tight until it has finished.MalwareBytes:https://www.malwarebytes.org/(use the "download" button rather than the "buy" button).Install and Run the program but before running the Scan go to "Settings > Detection and Protection" and put a checkmark in "Scan for rootkits". Quarantine anything it finds. Please copy/paste the logs on here.Always pop back and let us know the outcome - thanks

http://www.computing.net/answers/security/why-i-cant-send-email-from-my-account/40402.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I have two separate email accounts on Outlook, which have been working fine. Two days ago one account stopped sending my emails. I get an error message that states "the connection to the server was interrupted".
I still receive emails on that account and the other account works fine. My IT person at worked helped me to change the ports and tried everything, but still no luck. What is going on? Can anyone help please?

Mark

A:Can't send email from 1 account.

Clicking the "Send & Receive" button will often solve that problem.
I got the same error when I first opened Outlook but when I clicked "send & receive" it worked fine for receiving & sending.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-send-email-from-1-account-595164.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Just updated my desktop and it came installed with Windows 8.1. Previously used Vista & XP. Thought I had set up user accounts etc correctly. Have a Hotmail and talktalk account supposedly installed but now my talktalk email looks totally different from Vista and will receive but will not reply or send. I log into it through 'google/talktalkmail otherwise using the mail icon it opens just like Hotmail and I have only my limited hotmail contacts. Totally confused as to what is going on and where I might have gone wrong. Have tried various suggestions from other sites but no luck as some suggestions were far too technical - I need an idiots guide with no assumptions that I know where to access various settings etc. I do not have a 'start button' . Can anyone help this silver surfer - hating W8.1 before I've even got started .

A:Talktalk email account won't send

2 questions to start with...

What is the bit of your email address after the @? Is it @talktalk.net? We need this to check the settings which should be as shown below.What program do you use to look at your e-mail? Is it the Windows 8 Mail App (which looks something like the picture below)?
If so my guess is you'll need to change your outgoing port number from 25 to 587. If you are using the Mail App and [email protected] then you would change this by opening the account, pressing the + C, choose settings then accounts and then picking your talktalk account. Please though answer the 2 questions first as other mail programs are different.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/53069-talktalk-email-account-wont-send.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi all,

My inbox is being filled with failed outgoing email attempts (200 in the last two days). Sometimes the emails are being send to bad address and sometimes it states the receivers' spam filter are rejecting it. I am with rogers/yahoo. Is this malware on my end?

Thanks

A:Email being send from account without my permission

I have seen this happen a couple times before with my clients. Typically one of two scenarios is happening.

Firstly, somehow your account password has become compromised and they spammer is logging in and trying to send mail directly from your account or secondly they are spoofing your email, meaning that they are sending spam out from another server somewhere and using your email address as the address it is coming from hence when the messages fail and the bounce back is sent, you receive it in your mailbox.

I would change your email password just to be on the safe side and usually the failed emails will stop after a few days.

Also, I would suggest you do a full virus scan of your computer as well as scan your computer for any malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/443870/email-being-send-from-account-without-my-permission/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi guys,
I would like to be able to move an email to a sub folder of my mailbox and get Outlook to send an email to the sender of the email I moved into it. Hope that makes sense.

I found this archived thread http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/439567-outlook-reply-email-when-mail.html which has proved very helpful and I've managed to get it working for me.

I would like it to send more than just a one line email reply but I don't know how, maybe get it to use a text file for the body of the email?

Any help would be great

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-vb-script-to-send-email-when-email-moved-to-folder.1073382/
Relevancy 69.66%

Using Office XP.

We already have the code set up to send the email but is it possible to set it so that the email is sent from an email account other than the default.
TIA
SBF

Relevancy 69.66%

I have been trying to send a email with pictures attached, but they never go through I always get a mailer daemon error and the email is correct. I have created a new email account and it was disabled after a few emails where sent and came back as mailer daemon , so Im thinking I may have a virus but idk. Can anyone help please?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/email-account-will-not-let-me-send-emails-with-attachments.1062984/
Relevancy 69.66%

I cannot find or determine how to email a document in Windows Office 2007..............I CANNOT
FIND THE SEND BUTTON OR TAP.............HELP

Relevancy 68.8%

Hi Have had instances in past weeks of people in my address book getting spam apparently sent fro my email account Computer hasbeen generally behavin a bit weird I suspect some sort of malware is to blame Here's my hijack this log any help much appreciated Owen---------Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v my from email account, suspect send malware Spam Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Virgin Broadband Wireless AffinegyService exeC Acer Empowering Technology admServ exeC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC WINDOWS system igfxtray exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Acer Empowering Technology admtray exeC Acer Empowering Technology ePower ePower DMC exeC Acer Empowering Technology eRecovery Monitor exeC Acer Empowering Technology eDataSecurity eDSloader exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files WinPcap rpcapd Spam email send from my account, suspect malware exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC DOCUME ELISEP LOCALS Temp RtkBtMnt exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC WINDOWS system wbem unsecapp exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXEC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS system msiexec exeC Documents and Settings elise pinder Desktop HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http news bbc co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - Toolbar Acer eDataSecurity Management - CBE B C- E - e-A DD- DB E - C WINDOWS system eDStoolbar dllO - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllO - HKLM Run igfxtray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run igfxhkcmd C WINDOWS system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run igfxpers C WINDOWS system igfxpers exeO - HKLM Run Bluetoo... Read more

A:Spam email send from my account, suspect malware

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/279597/spam-email-send-from-my-account-suspect-malware/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi:
I am very new to Excel 2007 and macros. I have a spreadsheet that I am trying to get to send an email reminder to the point of contact [ col b ] 5 days prior to the closure document due NLT date [ col m ]. I am looking for assistance in writing a macro which will accomplish this if it is possible. I have attached the spreadsheet that I referenced.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

desantisj

A:Excel 2007 Macro to Send Reminder Email

desantisj, welcome to the Forum.
There are already 3 or 4 posts on this forum that have the VBA code (Macro) that you can modify for your Workbook if you can read the code. Zack has written the code so it is a bit complicated, but it should be a case of substituting your Cell references that hold the data for the ones that others have used.
Otherwise it is a case of waiting for an Excel guru to come along and help. If none of them come along I can probably help you, but I normally work with Access.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/excel-2007-macro-to-send-reminder-email.878442/
Relevancy 68.8%

Everything has been working great but I have one problem that I have been unable to solve. I cannot send email (windows Live) from MS Office 2007. After resetting the defaults 50 times and reinstalling almost everything, I was able to get IE explorer 8 to recognize live mail as the default and email links etc. When I hit send in office it thinks Mail has not been installed but it does open the mail. Then It gives me an error about Ms exchange and then No mail installed. To add to the woes I cannot make a new post so i must feed off a Thread and hope someone will notice this. thanks for any help I can get.

A:I cannot send email (windows Live) from MS Office 2007

I'm posting this possible solution in a few places for anyone still trying to search.

Our office is using Windows 7 Professional, Office 2007, and a mix of Outlook and Windows Live Mail.

With Outlook the "send" function works fine. With Windows Live Mail the "send" function will not automatically open a new email. I wanted to find a fix for WLM instead of having to re-install Outlook and setting it up. I saw the following in a forum somewhere (not quite sure where) that worked for us.

This requires adding entries to the registry and isn't that difficult even for you not-so-savvy users.

Click: Start menu > Accessories > Run
Type: regedit
Click: OK and Yes if Account Control pops up

In the left pane browse to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Microsoft > Windows Messaging Subsystem

The right pane should contain/look like the following:

***Caution, if there are different entries in your Windows Messaging Subsystem write them down, take a picture or print screen and paste into Paint...something just incase you need to change it back***

Right-click (Default) > Modify...
In the Value data box type: Windows Live Mail
Click: OK

To add the other items right-click in the empty space in the right pane: New > String Value
- Name the new item as stated above
- Once again right-click > Modify...
- Enter the corresponding value
- Rinse and Repeat for all items. Then exit registry.

This has worked for me on three separate systems. Now the "send" function in both Word and Excel opens a new message from WLM.

I also read in another forum (but didn't try it) where someone suggested chagning the registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Clients > Mail

from (Default) REG_SZ (value not set)
to (Default) REG_SZ Windows Live Mail

Note: For users who wish to email as PDF or XPS (it's not available by default), simply search for: "office 2007 save as pdf" and download the small 1mb file and run. The link is currently:

Download: 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Hope this helps. Goodluck!

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/39171-i-cannot-send-email-windows-live-ms-office-2007-a.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I would like to know if I could send an outlook email via command line while also attaching a file via command line. I am trying to have a Windows 2000 or 2003 server inititiate an email when it sees a certain text file arrive on the server. The email should run automatically with the file attached. I've found this attached link on how to do the command line: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/192341/en-us But no mention of attaching a file. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Relevancy 68.37%

Windows XP SP3
Outlook 2007

I tried to send an e-mail, not realizing that I had attached too many things. I don't know how I did it, it just attached 20 files instead of the 2 I was trying to attach. (Probably my mouse battery dying and made the mouse glitch, selecting all the files as I was hitting OK.)

Now this 192Mb message has been stuck in my Outbox for 5 days and it's preventing other messages from sending. I have tried the following.

Sending it. (Duh)
Deleting it from Outbox.
Cancelling the send.
Opening the E-mail itself, (will not because it currently sending)
Moving the e-mail to another folder.
Restarting Outlook.
Restarting my computer.
Praying.

I am receiving messages fine, and when I use the webmail versions of my e-mail, I receive a copy of all e-mails I send into my inbox. Please help me.

A:Outlook 2007 Won't Send

There should be an option under the FILE menu to work offline. Trying deleting the email while in Offline mode.

Rollin

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-wont-send.1015782/
Relevancy 68.37%

Problem 1.

I have Outlook 2007 with Office 2007 Enterprise edition. I can receive emails ok, but can't send. Any emails just sit in the Outbox. My email account is with Godaddy and worked ok until my PC broke down. What should I do to fix this problem?

Problem 2.

When I compose an email and paste in a url, the url should turn blue and become clickable. It just shows up as plain text.

What's with this?

A:Outlook 2007 will not send

Hi,
What broke on the machine ?

Should straight forward enough to re-add the account in mail settings and test it

url's well depends where they originated from
Pull one off the a browsers address bar and paste it and see if it works,

You can also paste and hyperlink it in a word doc and then paste it in a email and see if it operates properly.
Which browser do you use by the way.
ie11 does not paste live links usually.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/378994-outlook-2007-will-not-send.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Outlook Express (using Charter.net) receives beautifully but will not send. Anyone know what is going on here, I have tried everything I know to do.

A:Outlook Express 6 will not send

You will have to check that your settings are all ok this will help http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/oe/setup.mspx

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-express-6-will-not-send.679667/
Relevancy 67.94%

I am trying to help a family member who has lost the ability to send email but can still receive in OE. The error is error 10060 connection to the server has failed.

Here is what I tried so far:

Deleted the original wowway account and added it again.
Result still can receive but no sent.

Tried safe mode

Turned off firewall

Went thru registry and deleted remnants of earlier Norton install

Downloaded Mozzilla Thunderbird same error there.

I am at a standstill any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian

A:Cannot send in outlook express

You should check with the ISP SMTP;s settings
You have have to find out the out going server need authentification.
May have to change the port number

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cannot-send-in-outlook-express-224991.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I have used Outlook Express for a long time. Suddenly, about a week ago I could no longer send anything. I have gone to accounts and retraced my steps over the entire setup procedure but haven't been able to solve the problem. I am using XP and I will show you the message I receive when I try to send.

An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop3.charter.net', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 209.225.8.224 (209.225.8.224:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67.

I would appreciate any help you may give me. Thank You

joakim

A:Outlook Express won't send

Hi joakim

A good first step would be to call Charter Communications & see what they have to say. They know their setup better than anyone else.

If they can't help you, come on back & we'll try a few repairs.
. . . Gary

[...Oh, and Welcome to the Tech Support Forums]

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/outlook-express-wont-send-132568.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Outlook Express has worked fine for me for years. Suddenly, it won't send anything from my gmail account even though it has never had a problem doing so. I checked the account set-up and it is all correct. I can send emails from my gmail account online. I also did a System Restore to the last time I was able to send emails. Nothing worked.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Sarah

A:Outlook Express won't send

duplicated - see my answer here
http://forums.techguy.org/web-email/496828-outlook-express-wont-send.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-express-wont-send.496827/
Relevancy 67.94%

I have Windows XP, and I can not sent from my Outlook Express I get two different msg. one error 0x800CCC0F the other says something about address not specified. I have gone to my IP and went thru all their instructions over and over with no luck. I show I do not have a virus, but a back door threat does come up and it is healed. This all started when I asked why I could not send from my mail on Internet Exployer. after they instructed me, I can't send. I am a beginnnerat this. Very flustrated: I still receive mail there

Relevancy 67.94%

Please bear with me if I have this in the wrong section. Also note I am not computer savvy We have 2 computers..one is xp pro and the other is windows media. We use peoplepc dsl. and outlook express. The past 4 days our ability to send out email has gone south. We contacted PPC and they have have had use re-set all connections to them, outlook express etc. We do not have 2 anti-virus going at the same time. If I restart peoplepc I can get maybe 1-2 emails out before it appears to time out and lose connection. Peoplepc has no answers. Husband just ran a speedtest and said that the quality of connection is running at 16%. Any ideas or suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.

A:Outlook Express won't send out

OE will "go offline" when the connection is lost; Try opening OE and click Tools - Options and the General tab and tell it to connect when offline (about 2/3 of the way down the page. Let me know what happens.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/outlook-express-wont-send-out-466872.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Started happening this morning
Asks for password which I have never had to do, and don't even know what it is.
What has happened?

A:Can't Send/Rec or Log In to Outlook Express

Outlook Express only works with XP, so I take it that's what you're running.  If you don't know what your password is, you need to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) who will give you a temporary password you can use to create a new one. Two good free alternatives to Outlook Express are Thunderbird and Windows Live Mail.
 I assume you're aware that XP has been unsupported by MS since 4/8, so by running it you're becoming more and more susceptible to malware.  You could upgrade to Windows 7 or 8 or try Linux which runs well on XP computers.

Good luck. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/536360/cant-sendrec-or-log-in-to-outlook-express/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hello all,
I have this problem on two XP machines at two different locations, using 2 different mail servers. After composing a message, you hit send and the message stays on the screen like it was not sent. If you hit send again, it goes away as normal, but the message has been sent twice, which can be seen in the sent items folder.

Has anyone seen this problem before, or have an idea of what needs to be done to fix it?

Thanks,
Craig

A:Outlook Express - Hit send twice

What does it say in the "Sent" folder, after you click the first time?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/outlook-express-hit-send-twice-49728.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I am trying to send email direct or as attachment direct from Windows Live Mail
direct from a Word 2007 home and student document.

I ?m using Windows 7 home premium 64 bit with Office 2007 home and student Word

I am not techy - does the word MAPI (not IMAP) mean anything in this situation.

A:send email in live mail direct from word 2007 doc

IMAP - Internet Message Access Protocol is one of the two most prevalent Internet standard protocols for e-mail retrieval. MAPI - Messaging Application Programming Interface is a messaging architecture and a component object model based application for Microsoft Windows which allows client programs to become email messaging-enabled or based. Here's more information on MAPI: Messaging Application Programming Interface

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/144484-send-email-live-mail-direct-word-2007-doc.html
Relevancy 67.94%

So I had prepared a document with graphics in MS Office Word, saved it, and then set about to send it via email. I clicked onto the email symbol, and got this error message instead;

"Logon failed. You must logon to Microsoft Exchange to access your address book.
Error Code "Unspecified Error".

Questions;

Where is the Microsoft Exchange, and how do I go about accessing it so that I can logon?Is there a link to MS Exchange in MS Office Word?It's nice of them to hold my address [contacts??] book, but I need to logon to use it too. How?Does anyone know how I get around this hiccup, or is this feature [email from MS Office Word 2007] limited to different versions of Vista/Office?

A:Failure - error trying to send email from MS Office Word 2007

Tony I'm curious,
Are you using Win Mail or Outlook as your default email client?
I note your question in this link
http://www.vistax64.com/windows-live...ame-email.html

If indeed it's Win Mail try this -
Control Panel. - Programs - Default Programs -set your default programs - wait for the list to populate - Windows Mail - set this program as default.

If I'm barking up the wrong tree you will no doubt tell me.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/244589-failure-error-trying-send-email-ms-office-word-2007-a.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Can receive email in outlook but cant send email...my email has been like this for months now...I called my ISP and they didnt have an answer for it...Im running xp however I dont have the Xp disc to re install windows...its an older desktop computer I bought off of someone...Its a Dell PIII.

Im not to worried about not being able to send email on the XP puter because I have another desktop where the email works however its running on windows 2000.

Ive heard some people have problems with outlook using XP though.

A:Can Receive Email In Outlook But Cant Send Email.

you have this log thread open at present and it might be a good idea to await a respose on there before you start to make any changes; it is most possible that an infection has gotten TO your e mail client http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/129909/google-links-wont-work-properlybtcar-hijackervirus/according to the information yu have provided ON that log thread your computer is used by others for P2P file sharing? one OF the problems WITH file sharing programs is what the 'program ' comes baggaged with that can and will infect the computer

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/130064/can-receive-email-in-outlook-but-cant-send-email/
Relevancy 67.94%

i changed my default 'send from' account in outlook 2010 (windows/7, 64bit); when i answer an ad in craigslist, it sets up an outgoing email, but with my former default 'send from account' ; i can manually change the 'send from' email address to my new default ok; i'm trying to avoid manually changinig it every time; i thought of deleting my old default account from outlook, but i'm not quite ready to do that , as this is a minor problem; can i somehow suspend my old account with out deleting it ? thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/outlook-send-from-account-wont-change-658534.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi
I have several business email addresses. I have just created a new one, but I can't change the 'email from' address. I set a new contact up for it so I could select it via 'other email address" but the next dropdown box down, the 'send email using' still doesn't contain this new email address.
It has its own folder into which email is delivered, but starting from there still doesn't help fix the problem.
I hope this makes sense.
Thanks for any help...

Relevancy 67.51%

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but i can't find a solution antwhere. Outlook 2007 works fine to send and recieve normal messages. When i try to send any kind of attachment, it will not send. It simply says "preparing to send/receive..." in the bottom right hand corner. This message stays there for ages. An icon also pops up in the bottom right hand windows taskbar, saying "Microsoft office outlook is synchronizing folders." I have left it trying to send for up to 2 hours with a 4MB connection, and then i get impatient, and give up. Please help. Thanks in advance,

Robin

Relevancy 67.51%

Being excited about installing everything and getting my new Win 7 up and running, I installed office 2007 and later, after I was happy with my windows environment, decided to install 2003.

Later I found that everytime I composed an email and hit the "send" button, the screen would fade and the application would hang.

The simple fix is uninstalling both 03 and 07 and restart.

Install 03, update, restart.

Install 07, update, restart.

All is well again.

A:Outlook 2007 hang on send

Office 2K3 and 2K7 were installed at the same time? Yeah - you aren't supposed to do that.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/34104-outlook-2007-hang-send.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I used to be able to "catch" an email in Outlook's Outbox, open and edit a line or remove a comment, then hit "Send" and it would send like a normal email.

Now, if I open (or even accidentally highlight) a message in the Outbox, hitting "Send" doesn't work - the email closes like normal, but the text doesn't italicize and nothing you do will actually send it, it just sits there.

I've got a work around (dragging it to the Drafts folder, then resending from there), but I can't for the life of me figure out what happened, and it's making me crazy!

Any thoughts?

A:Cannot re-send from Outlook 2007 Outbox

Welcome to TSG Kairi.

The Send/Receive Tab controls much of what your asking about. File\Options\advanced\Send Receive is another way to look at this configuration.
A message in the Outbox has already been sent. Settings can control the lenth of time Outlook 'holds' these records in the OutBox before sending or it can be set to send immeadiately. If you click the 'Send All' button on the Send/Receive tab it will send all messages in the outbox.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-re-send-from-outlook-2007-outbox.1081442/
Relevancy 67.51%

I recently upgraded to Office 2007 and now Outlook will no longer authenticate with my email server. I'm receivng this error: None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.

This worked perfectly with Outlook 2003. I have not been able to find a solution to this anywhere. Any ideas?

A:Outlook 2007 will not send mail

What type of email do you have (I'm not asking for your address) if you have yahoo pr gmail type web mail, chances are, you just have to go through your port settings in the account setup. Did yoou do an upgrade or did you uninstall 2003 first? If it was an upgrade, the settings should have carried over...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/outlook-2007-will-not-send-mail.131664/
Relevancy 67.51%

Outlook 2007 normally crashes on send using multiple accounts on google and other domains. Sometimes it works. The only message is the outlook is closing due to a problem. Any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-crashes-on-send.732315/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi Guys and girls,

hope someone can help me. I just replaced my hard drive and it is operating with Windows 7. I have installed Office 2007 with the disk I got when I bought it. It was originally for operating on Vista.

I have set up outlook with my email accounts to send and receive from but the message I am getting when trying to send and receive is "The operation failed. An object could not be found'.

I have uninstalled and re-installed office. I have run the service pack 3 for the SQL server and still it won't work.

Can anyone give me another option other than paying someone to do it?

Thanks
Belinda

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/outlook-2007-wont-send-and-receive.154878/
Relevancy 67.51%

Please help. I have Windows Vista Premium, running on Toshiba A215-S4747, and Microsoft Office 2007 and Outlook 2007.

Until about a week ago, Outlook 2007 ran fine (although very slow to boot up). But then the other day it stopped SEND/RECEIVE when I hit the SEND/RECEIVE icon. Everything else appears to work normally. I can read old emails, etc. I don't get any error messages. When I click the SEND/RECEIVE icon, the egg timer shows up for a nano second but then nothing happens. I also can't manually send emails when I hit SEND after typing an email. I don't know that much about how to find all the files on my computer to cure the problem. Can anyone offer assistance?

Thanks very much.
John

A:Outlook 2007 Won't SEND/RECEIVE

Without any messages it is very hard to diagnose.
All I can suggest is that your verify your incoming and outgoing mail server names.

See if you can set up another PC with those same settings to see if the problem is just your computer. Many times this sort of problem is just a simple naming issue, perhaps your provider has changed something? check for that.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-wont-send-receive.710809/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello all,

I have a customer who recently purchased a new laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium. She also bought Outlook 2007 and installed it. Her PC is hooked up to a DSL line through Bellsouth, which is now AT&T, but she is using a Sprint Air Card to access the internet from her new laptop.

The problem: She is able to receive emails but is unable to send emails from her laptop using her new Outlook 2007.

I have checked all her account settings and they are all correct.
POP3 is - mail.bellsouth.net Port is 110
SMTP is - mail.bellsouth.net Port is 25 These are correct according to AT&T

She errantly had two antiviruses installed, Norton and Kaspersky so I uninstalled both of them but the problem persists.

Has anyone ever heard of this issue and if so do you have a fix??

Thanks for your help

Robert

A:Outlook 2007 Won't Send Emails

try this; open Outlook/tools/accounts/mail tab/select appropriate address/properties tab/servers tab/

is 'my server requires authentication' ticked?

also; DO please install ONE antivirus program on there else the computer is defenseless

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/175970/outlook-2007-wont-send-emails/
Relevancy 67.51%

My Outlook 2007 won't send email - "out of memory of system resources" I was able to send mail this morning, but starting after lunch I can't send mail. 21 messages in the outbox. I've been receiving mail the entire time and still can

A:Outlook 2007 won't send mail

Try re-installing Office, and use the repair option as well as install office SP1,2 and 3.

Had a similar fault, this worked for me

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/217876-outlook-2007-wont-send-mail.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello The computer's OS is Windows Vista and the version of Outlook is Outlook I have noticed that the e-mails sent through Outlook aren't going through Upon sending them they remain in the Outbox and are labeled quot This message has not been sent quot Sending them again from the Outbox does not change this and I have no idea how long this has been going on I have looked under the account settings in Outlook and Emails Outlook Send - Cannot 2007 used the program's Test Account Setting feature to identify an error message The account will log into the incoming mail server POP just fine It cannot send a test e-mail however and will display this error message after failing Send test e-mail message Cannot send the message Verify the e-mail address in your account properties The server responded Authentication is required to send mail as lt vzeq hr verizon net gt What can Outlook 2007 - Cannot Send Emails I do to make Outlook work again Steps I have taken so far - I have tried the How to Troubleshoot Outlook when you cannot send or receive e-mail solutions as provided by Microsoft Support It suggested making a new profile and sending a Outlook 2007 - Cannot Send Emails test Outlook 2007 - Cannot Send Emails e-mail to myself which did not work and verifying that my connection used TCP IP which it does This too did not solve my problem - I have also seen solutions that require altering the outgoing server settings particularly the quot My Outgoing Server SMTP requires authentication quot checkbox I have seen solutions that involve checking or alternatively unchecking this box Doing either does not allow me to send an e-mail Currently I have that box checked as it always had been - Additionally I've read that this computer's antivirus McAfee may interfere with the sending of e-mail thanks to the antivirus's email scanner Following the suggestion I disabled that part of McAfee but still was unable to send an e-mail Currently I have McAfee's e-mail scanner back on I think I have gone as far as I can on my own It's the computer of a family member and I'm only marginally more savvy at this sort of thing than she is I'd appreciate it if you could simplify any solutions for my sake

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/340980/outlook-2007-cannot-send-emails/
Relevancy 67.51%

Greetings
I am running Vista Home Edition/OL 07.
I have an email in my outbox for 4 days that has a 1 GB file attached
I cannot delete it is hanging up other very small emails also from going out.
I have tried working offline and deleted the auto send receive, shutting down
etc. Only way I can get any emails out at all is to shut down OL program
and restart it, but that only works sometimes.
I appreciate any ideas you may have
Thank You very much

A:Outlook 2007 cannot send 1 GB attachment

mrsbatch

I assume you cant drag it out of the outbox to your desktop?

http://www.vistax64.com/software/248755-outlook-2007-cannot-send-1-gb-attachment.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Here's a genuine puzzle:

I have two identical versions of Outlook 2007, running on two machines with Windows 7

Both configured for the same email account: same ports, same servers, same everything.

However, one outlook will only receive emails. When I attempt to send, and the email is still in outbox, it now includes the message "This email has not been sent. This email will be sent by [and then the name of my provider]". Weirdest of all: the nonsending account still tests fine. During send and receive, no error message appear; all sends and receives get the green check mark.

WTF??

A:Twin Outlook 2007, but only one can send

I tried an experiment: rather than generate a new email, I replied to one of the test emails that came directly from my outlook set up. Result: it went through! I can only think that the problem lies within the emails themselves, and then only the new ones. I compared them to a reply and their properties looked the same.

WTF, WFT??

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/286134-twin-outlook-2007-but-only-one-can-send.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have a problem sending to some of my email contacts with Outlook 2007. It's not my equipment as I can contact these persons using outlook 2003. I get the following message.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: RE: ----
Sent: 08/03/2010 17:34

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

-------- on 08/03/2010 17:34
550 5.7.1 <>... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [188.116.209.12]

Has anyone seen this before? How did you fix it?

Thanks!

A:Outlook 2007 Send Problems

I would look into changing the default sending account, especially if you have multiple email accounts in Outlook.

Is there anything you can identify that differentiates addresses that work from those that don't? Maybe certain domains?

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/69392-outlook-2007-send-problems.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have been reading all the Outlook 2007 'cannot send' comments, but my issue is a new wrinkle. Using my Gmail IPOP function, I have been successfully receiving and sending emails for 4 months with my Outlook 2007. However, starting today, when I try to send a new email or reply to an existing email, the mail goes to my Outbox just fine. But inside my Outbox, the mail is not in italics as it always was before. Hence it never leaves the Outbox.
If have already run SCANPST 3 times, until there are no more errors.
But every time I try to send a new email or reply to an old email, the emails inside my Outbox are still not in italics: so cannot be sent.
Any ideas what is the problem, please?

A:Outlook 2007: today cannot send

Hi Bank,

As you posted you can already run SCANPST 3 times, until there are no more errors. It means this error occurs because of Gmail IPOP function So you can fix your issue by How to troubleshoot Outlook when you cannot send or receive e-mail

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/260100-outlook-2007-today-cannot-send.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I used the same setup for over months and things have been going ok until now Dell XPS laptop with Windows Vista Home Prem amp MS Office Trend not send Outlook receive 2007 but will Micro is antivirus which says its up-to-date I have email accounts setup Outlook 2007 will receive but not send in my Outlook Email - Can receive emails only---errors when I try to send for about the last days provider is Road Runner Email - Can send or receive provider is private domain through Go Daddy Something occurred last week not sure what exactly that caused Trend Micro to start asking if I want to block or allow Outlook This morning I noticed a new icon on my taskbar that was never there before today A grayed out Outlook icon with a tiny x on it appears in the system tray right side I already have an Outlook icon in the notification area left side Any thoughts on what has changed my settings a virus recent Office updates pushed out to my machine automatically Any ideas you can offer on how to get my Outlook sending receiving for both accounts again will be appreciate nbsp

A:Outlook 2007 will receive but not send

Hi cher-bear02

Normally a grayed out Outlook icon with an X on it means Outlook is in Work Offline mode.
In Outlook, select: File > Work Offline to toggle Outlook back online.

As for the other Outlook icon on the left side, are you sure that icon is not part of the Quick Launch bar?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-will-receive-but-not-send.836289/
Relevancy 67.51%

I cannot receive email in Outlook 2007. It will send no problem but when I click on the Send/Receive button nothing happens. The progress window doesn't even flash. I can open the progress window myself and leave it up and press F9 (the hotkey for Send/Recv All) and it does nothing. If I click on Tools my options are (im going from memory)

Send/Receive All
Send All
Send
Send

There is no receive option and two send options. Also no accounts show up in the send menu. I deleted the account and Outlook.pst and recreated and still nothing. I tried the Repair option from the help menu and still not working. I haven't tried to uninstall and reinstall yet because it's not my PC and I'm not sure if the owner knows where the CD is. It came with the Dell PC.

Any ideas?

A:Outlook 2007 will send but not receive

When you deleted the PST file, all of the accounts, email and contacts were also deleted. By staring up Outlook it then made a new blank PST file.

You need to add the accounts settings per the email provider instructions.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-will-send-but-not-receive.787924/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi, I hope someone can help.

I've been using a virgin.media email account with Windows Live Mail for years without any problems, but today, whenever I try to send/receive mail, I get the following message:

"Unable to send or receive messages for the Virginmedia account. The connection to the server has failed.

Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E
Protocol: POP3
Port: 995
Secure(SSL): Yes
Socket Error: 10061"

I've read a few similar forum posts and it looks as though some settings might outdated or need altering, but I have no idea which ones to change. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Unable to send or receive messages for the Virgin Media email account

Hi there ... Some of Virgin Servers have been down today .. Due to Maintenance work .. This might be your issue if not read the Link below ....

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/s...ice.controller

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/332834-unable-send-receive-messages-virgin-media-email-account.html
Relevancy 67.51%

My hotmail account is being used by some entity to send out links to a canadian viagra peddler amp they are sending to everyone in my address book I have scanned with Malwarebytes spybot superanti-spyware to no avail I am still being used Thanks for your help Eric HDDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Eric Hoverter at on Fri Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - FW COMODO Firewall enabled A - F - send address email being web account to my link to Live Windows all used book ef -AFC -F E A B Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcssvchost exesvchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exesvchost exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files Comodo Firewall cmdagent exeC WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA exeC Program Files Common Files Intuit Update Service IntuitUpdateService exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exeC Program Files Network Associates Common Framework FrameworkService exeC Program Files Network Associates VirusScan mcshield exeC Program Files Network Associates VirusScan vstskmgr exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exeC WINDOWS System Windows Live email account being used to send web link to all my address book nvsvc exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k imgsvcC WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS BCMSMMSG exeC Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exeC Program Files Creative SBAudigy DVDAudio CTDVDDet EXEC WINDOWS System DSentry exeC Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXEC Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exeC Program Files lg fwupdate fwupdate exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files AirPort APDiskAgent exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Comodo Firewall cfp exeC Program Files CyberLink DVD Windows Live email account being used to send web link to all my address book Solution PowerDVD PDVDServ exeC Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE Windows Live email account being used to send web link to all my address book OpwareSE exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeC PROGRA ACDSYS DEVDET DEVDET EXEC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exeC Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync WCESCOMM EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exeC Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger MsnMsgr ExeC Documents and Settings Eric Hoverter Application Data mjusbsp magicJack exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Eric Hoverter Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE WHVFKCT Defogger exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Eric Hoverter Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE V XCQC dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp ppl blastoffnetwork com ericdhoverter uDefault Page URL hxxp www dell me com mywayuSearch Bar hxxp www google com ieuSearch Page hxxp www google comuWindow Title My BrowseruSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp search yahoo com search p searchTerms amp ei utf- amp fr b ie uDefault Search URL hxxp www google com ieuInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext hxxp www dell me com mywayuInternet Settings ProxyOverride lt local gt localhostuInternet Settings ProxyServer lt local gt uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ieuSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q sBHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dllBHO DriveLetterAccess ca d e- - cf- e - - c windows system dla tfswshx dllBHO EWPBrowseObject Class f e- - e... Read more

A:Windows Live email account being used to send web link to all my address book

Hello , And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTListIt.txt Will be openedExtra.txt Will be minimizedPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problemIf you still need help, please include the following in your next replyA detailed description of your problemsA new OTL log (don't ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/305136/windows-live-email-account-being-used-to-send-web-link-to-all-my-address-book/
Relevancy 67.51%

All of a sudden I am unable to send emails from outlook express 6. I can receive but not send. I am using the imap server AOL and have all the correct settings. I even set up a new account and double checked everything but I still can't send mails. I have to do that via the AOL software. I get the message in OE that the host server smpt.aol.com cannot be found. What I don't understand is why it just happened today and I hadn't done anything to it. I'm using Outlook Express 6 on win XP with SP3. Thanks in advance for any advice/ suggestions

A:Can't send emailsifrom outlook express

If it's really saying smpt.aol.com, that could be the issue since it should read smtp.aol.com. If that's not the case, perhaps your ISP has blocked the standard ports and requires an alternate smtp port? Check with AOL to see if they have other smtp ports you could use.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-send-emailsifrom-outlook-express-447645.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi I've got an annoying problem with Outlook Express that I hope someone can help with I can receive emails but if I try to send I get the following message Quote The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server The rejected e-mail address was 'johnthepilot blueyonder co uk' Subject 'test' Account 'pop blueyonder co uk' Server 'smtp blueyonder co uk' Protocol SMTP Server Response ' Administrative prohibition - relaying not allowed' Port Secure SSL No Server Error Error Number x CCC I've contacted my ISP and they say the problem must be with OE At least I know all my account settings are correct I've tried sending to the same email address from Webmail on my ISPs server and that works fine This problem coincided with a change of router but I can't see how that could cause this problem Any suggestions except improper ones would be appreciated Thanks in anticipation Pilot

A:Can't send emails with Outlook Express

Well, you don't mention who your ISP is, but Outlook Express is indeed sending the emails. It is the server that belongs to blueyonder.co.uk that is rejecting the email. Is it possible that you have the wrong email address? Conatact blueyonder about the issue would be my next recommendation.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-send-emails-with-outlook-express-135759.html
Relevancy 67.51%

My outlook express will not send any attachment with a graphic in it - including a .pdf, or .tif or .jpg etc - not even a word document or publisher document with a graphic in it. Firewall and antivirus turned off. All other attachments go out OK including word and pubs without any graphic in them. Really need some help here to continue doing my business - thank you kindly.
Lloyd

A:Outlook Express won't send .jpgs or .pdf's.

Hi

Look at

OE

Tools

Options

On the security tab look to see what is ticked in

Does this happen to all destinations or just one. It coulld be their mail program settings, or AV / firewall software.

Download and update Ad-Aware, Spy Bot and Spyblaster

Then run all three. Delete anything the first two programs find

hth

Ceri

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-express-wont-send-jpgs-or-pdfs.220757/
Relevancy 67.51%

Since I signed up for sbcglobal.net DSL for E-mail, it has messed up my outlook express. Now unable to send on Outlook. When I use my Spson Scanner to "scan to E-mail" it automatically tries to use Outlook Express. I have Microsoft Office Outlook working, but can not get this into the system. HELP! NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT, AND SBC CAN'T HELP ME EITHER. We do all the stuff requested, but still can't send. Only receive.

Norma

A:How to send on Outlook Express w/ SBCglobal.net isp

First off, try checking in control panel / internet options/ programs.
Make sure Outlook is selected, not Outlook Express as default mail handler.

If not , you just need to set up your same email account in Outlook Express that you have in Outlook.
Same username/ password and smtp and pop setting.

Note, that most broadband ISPs (DSL included) do not allow you to send mail using other email servers (other ISPs or your own website email) You can setup OE to recieve from the POP server for another mail account, but you must use the SMTP server info for your SBC account to send.
http://www.ssmedia.com/index.cfm/Fus...SBC-Port25.htm explains this.

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/sbc/mail/pop/pop-11.html

Shows how to setup the needed secure authentication setup.
http://www.thekarchergroup.com/servi...going-smtp.htm
Shows how to setup the account.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/how-to-send-on-outlook-express-w-sbcglobal-net-isp-95142.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Update on prior message. Comcast admitted today on a conference call with Microsoft and me that they had blocked the email from my friends account because of too many spam messages from her PC. With no warning. And I had called Comcast several times and was told to erase Outlook Express and re-install, erase Anti Virus programs, I must have a bad ethernet card etc.

A:Outlook Express can't send, receive is ok.

your computer was probably infected by some viruses that was sending out all those SPAM e-mails make sure your system is clean

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-express-cant-send-receive-is-ok.334545/
Relevancy 67.51%

Win XP pro...Outlook Express recieves o.k. but won't send. This is with Anti Virus prog disabled and Internet Explorer working o.k. Clean virus scans with AVG and Trend Micro Housecall. Fails with new account in Outlook Ex also. Also fails in "safe mode" boot. Microsoft Pay support no help so far. Nor Comcast.net ???
thanx

A:Outlook Express won't send, receive o.k.

What's the error code, when OE won't send?

What AV?
Some AVs route the mail and place a localhost address in the pop/smtp fields - just disabling the AV won't put the settings back to the way they were.

Check the account settings in OE Tools - Accounts - Mail Properties.

Check the error code - could be your ISP

http://host.uniroma3.it/uffici/ued/posta/errors.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-express-wont-send-receive-o-k.334106/
Relevancy 67.51%

When trying to send a e-mail or open a attachment the following errors read
Address book failed to load/address book may not be installed properly and I also get There was a error opening this message. I can recieve all e-mails just cannot reply. Please help! any suggestions out there?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-express-cannot-send-e-mail.592280/
Relevancy 67.51%

Win XP Home/SP3 - Outlook Express 6 with all current updates.

I'm having problems sending mail. I haven't installed any new software dealing with IE or OE. Help please.

Also, I noticed with the latest version of Outlook Express it has the google tool/address bar. Is this something I can disable?! If not I don't want to get it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/outlook-express-wont-send-mail-341335.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have Outlook Express set up through my webmail in compuwebhosting. I know its all configured correctly because it will go to other addresses, but won't go to hotmail. It just never shows up in the inbox or even the junk mail. Is there something that can be done?

A:Outlook Express won't send to Hotmail

Hello and Welcome to TSF

Hotmail is not considered to be a POP3 mail server so its possible it is not supported

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/outlook-express-wont-send-to-hotmail-186409.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I had to restore my system because of an internal error..everything is fine now except for my Outlook Express mail program, which gives me this error message every time I try to send out mail:The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was '[email protected]'. Subject 'test', Account: '[email protected]', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 From: address not verified; see http://help.yahoo.com/sbc/dsl/mail/pop/pop-11.html', Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC78What do I need to do to be able to send mail from this program again?

A:Cannot send mail in Outlook Express

Probably reinstall it?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/218770/cannot-send-mail-in-outlook-express/
Relevancy 67.51%

My new laptop came with windows xp and outlook express 6. For some reason it won't send email to hotmail. Never had this problem with windows 98. Could Norton anti-virus 2003 have anything to do with it?

A:Outlook Express won't send to Hotmail

It's possible.. try turning the OUTGOING email scan off, in Norton, and try it again to see if it works. The hotmail messages are sent differently than a pop3 server, so maybe its messing it up.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/outlook-express-wont-send-to-hotmail-3934.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have a client with an issue in both outlook express and thunderbird. The problem form two computer they can not send to any of their contacts with verizon email. I do not get an smtp error. I am stumped.

I did talk to a verzon tech and he said to try and send from safe mode. I have not done that, but something is werid.

Any suggestions?

thanks
adam

A:Outlook express will not send to Verizon

First, SMTP uses port 25 for tcp output; make sure your firewall is open for it.

Can they send to ANY client -- even you? If so, you/they may have a DNS issue.
Email uses DNS to find the IP address of the ISP SMTPD used to forward email.
It can take several name but it is always associated with the ISP Domain, eg
mail.roadrunner.com for the ISP roadrunner.com and i've seen
smtp.xxx.yyy or smtp-server.xxx.yyy

This setting is on the account Server Settings of Thunderbird ... copy it and then

get a command prompt and attempt ping xxx.yyy.zzz from that setting.

If you can't ping it, then you can send either, but this would be 100% lost,
ie can't send to anyone.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/outlook-express-will-not-send-to-verizon.107207/