Windows Support Forum

Super cheap build for minecraft and youtube

Q: Super cheap build for minecraft and youtube

Can someone take a look and tell me if this build is OK.

Intel Celeron G1620
MSI H61M-P20 (G3)
AMERA CASE PINK GIRLS MICRO ATX
Could you suggest also some memory and a video card although I already have a GeForce 8600GS, will that card be enough?

Thanks

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Super cheap build for minecraft and youtube

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Super cheap build for minecraft and youtube

childofthetao said:

Can someone take a look and tell me if this build is OK.

Intel Celeron G1620
MSI H61M-P20 (G3)
AMERA CASE PINK GIRLS MICRO ATX
Could you suggest also some memory and a video card although I already have a GeForce 8600GS, will that card be enough?

ThanksClick to expand...

Minecraft does not need much but it does need a decent CPU (At least a mediocre one) to do a decent FPS on most settings. In my experience changing the settings does not help as much until you get really low on the game (mostly its draw distance that helps) so I would suggest a slightly higher cpu and a low GPU like an R7 250 or and HD 7750.

Try something like this, Im keeping it cheap but you will appreciate minecraft more with a slightly better processor in the end.

Pentium Dual Core 3.0ghz

MSI H81

Corsair 4gb (2x2gb kit) 1600

PowerColor R7 250

XFX 450Watt 80+ Bronze

You can go lower on the GPU if you wish and the PSU selection on that site did not leave me much room but you can go lower. Otherwise the rest is a decent value budget minecraft build which could get a good playable game experience for anyone needing an inexpensive machine.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/super-cheap-build-for-minecraft-and-youtube.203666/
Relevancy 67.08%

I can't get super secret settings back to normal. I keep on clicking on it but it doesn't come to back to the normal texture. PLEASE HELP!<object cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width:0px;height:0px;display:block;"
type="cosymantecnisbfw"></object>

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/26f0d915-2edd-44d2-9061-9c32a1efbf2a/minecraft-super-secret-settings?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi,

Looking at buying this monitor;

http://ebuyer.com/customer/products...ful&filter_category=&filter_string=&offset=10

has anyone had experience with this brand or this monitor, price is very cheap but specs are very good so i'm slightly dubious about buying. The reviews on the website are entusiastic but not particularly professional. I play games a lot, and use photoshop so I need a pretty good monitor. In regards to this will games play perfectly at 1280 x 1024 despite it being widescreen.

A friend suggested that Samsung maybe a better choice.

Thanks for help.

Relevancy 64.07%

What is My Super Cheap Add-on My Super Cheap Add-on (Uninstall Guide) Cheap Super to remove My adware How Add-on is an adware that displays advertisements and hijacks your browsers Although some adwares are not harmful they are a nuisance due to constant pop-ups and ads It is recommended that you remove these programs as some can be malicious My Super Cheap Add-on installs itself without the user s permission Once How to remove My Super Cheap Add-on adware (Uninstall Guide) installed it displays various advertisements and tracks the user s surfing activity It also redirects the user s search results to advertisement sites In addition this adware may also install How to remove My Super Cheap Add-on adware (Uninstall Guide) other junk or unwanted programs onto the user s PC without the user s knowledge It is highly recommended that you remove My Super Cheap Add-on from your computer lt h gt How to remove My Super Cheap Add-on Removal Instructions lt h gt If you experience any problems completing these instructions please start a new thread here lt h gt Step Uninstall My Super Cheap Add-on lt h gt Click Start select Control Panel Click Add Remove Programs Or if you are using Vista Window click Uninstall a program Let the list of programs finish loading and find Yontoo LLC and uninstall it If you don t see any Yontoo entries on the list proceed to the next step lt h gt Step Remove browser Hijacks lt h gt Note All your browsers will likely be hooked by the adware As a result you have to remove the My Super Cheap Add-on Click extension or add-on in each browser For Google Chrome Open Chrome and click and select Settings On the left hand side click on the Extension tab Delete the Yontoo extension by clicking the trash can icon For Firefox Start Firefox and click the orange box on the top left corner A drop down box will appear Select Add-Ons Add-Ons Manager will pop up Look for the Yontoo extension and remove it For Internet Explorer Start IE and click Tools then Manage Add-Ons Locate the Yontoo Add-on and remove it lt h gt Step Download AdwCleaner onto your desktop lt h gt Close all open programs and internet browsers Double click on AdwCleaner exe to run the tool For Vista or Windows right-click and select Run as Administrator to start Click delete lt h gt Step Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware download link to your desktop lt h gt Double-click mbam-setup exe and follow the prompts to install the program At the end be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware then click Finish Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now start and you ll be prompted to start a trial period please select lt gt Decline lt gt lt img title quot Decline trial period in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware quot src quot http malwaretips com images removalguide mbam PNG quot alt quot Image Decline Malwarebytes trial quot width quot quot height quot quot border quot quot gt If an update is found it will download and install the latest version Once the program has loaded select Perform quick scan then click Scan When the scan is complete click OK then Show Results to view the results Be sure that everything is Checked ticked and click on Remove Selected Reboot your computer if prompted These instructions should remove any remaining traces of this adware If you are still experiencing problems on your PC or would like to have one of our staff members verify that your PC is clean please start a new thread in our lt a href quot http malwaretips com Forum-Malware-Removal-Assistance quot gt Malware Removal Assistance lt a gt forum How was I infected Rogues can get on to computers without the user s consent through Drive-by downloads When a user visits a compromised or infected website the site immediately checks for any security vulnerabilities on the machine to inject the malicious code Peer-to-peer P P programs such as utorrent are frequently used by hackers to distribute malware Although the peer-to-peer programs are ... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/how-to-remove-my-super-cheap-add-on-adware-uninstall-guide.13066/
Relevancy 63.21%

Okay I have an old quot server quot that is biting the dust Its only an gig ram Optiplex dektop I am using as a server super quiet capacity server. high a Suggestions cheap on that had mirrored TB drives in it I have reciently got into home theater stuff and now have WD TV Lives and I am LOVING it so much I just ripped all of my DVD s and Blu-Rays to put on my server shares so I am now basically serving all of them with this server and am almost hard media free in my house The problems I have is drive space this current optiplex will not run a tb drive in it as the bios is too old and the board does not support it On top of this my current s Suggestions on a cheap super quiet high capacity server. are at max limit and I have to delete shows i Suggestions on a cheap super quiet high capacity server. have not watched to put other shows on there is another hardware issue causing random reboots would like to incorporate a TV tuner card of some kind into this server which I do not have in my current system OS I will be running Windows of some flavor as I run a test domain in my house on my PCs What I am wondering is if anyone had some knowledge of some non super expensive rigs that would have a HIGH media capactiy redundancy to prevent data loss quiet enough to be in a home situation and NOT be like an airplane taking off and perhaps even had network redundancy built in as I had an issue with the Optiplex that made me have to add in another ethernet card after the fact I don t want to run a NAS and a server I just want an all in one solution Thanks for looking and feel free to provide solutions I am open to any suggestions except a build yourself rig as those have always been on the nosiy side no matter what kind of quot quiet run quot parts I have used in the past So in all to recap - quiet as possible redundant as possible both disks and network able to run a TV tuner card in the future and will run the latest Windows OSes for domain testing purposes Thanks for any suggestions you all may have nbsp

Relevancy 62.35%

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit OEM originally installed on the system.
The computer and OS are just a few days old, put together on friday.
Basically when i run anything slightly intensive, such as youtube or video games, i end up BSoD. Its a new computer but i don't have any idea what could be causing this. I ran hard drive and memory scans but nothing came up.

A:BSOD while watching youtube or playing minecraft, multiple errors.

Crashes are blaming hardware (they say "hardware"), but I'm not sure which piece of hardware it is.

If you say it happens under load, maybe it is PSU?

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95
3. Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools for Windows | Seagate - Both long and short tests

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Debug session time: Mon Mar 5 17:27:38.257 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:44.490
Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!RtlpWow64GetContextOnAmd64+8e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: vcredist_x86.e
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_IP_MISALIGNED
BiosReleaseDate = 03/01/2011
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2800
CurrentSpeed: 2793
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sun Mar 4 21:45:34.165 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:35:06.398
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+5d4df )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_22
PROCESS_NAME: javaw.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x19_22_atikmdag+5d4df
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sun Mar 4 21:05:51.285 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:05:08.128
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpQuerySystemInformation+814 )
PROCESS_NAME: WMIADAP.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!ExpQuerySystemInformation+814
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
Debug session time: Sun Mar 4 19:57:37.459 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:16:40.692
Probably caused by : hardware ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_DMA_POOL::AcquireBuffer+91 )
PROCESS_NAME: javaw.exe
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
Debug session time: Sun Mar 4 18:20:43.908 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:12.141
Probably caused by : hardware ( win32k!StartDeviceRead+1df )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xBE
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
Debug session time: Sun Mar ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/217869-bsod-while-watching-youtube-playing-minecraft-multiple-errors.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I have been getting blue screens for the last few months I have tried clean installing windows multiple times without success I have run a memory test and it came up clear I have all the suggested and required updates for windows I first started having problems around months ago the computer would randomly crash blue 0x000000d1 and & error Minecraft, playing youtube. 0x0000000a BSOD screen not start up etc It got to a point where I BSOD playing Minecraft, & youtube. error 0x000000d1 and 0x0000000a couldn't run it for more then minutes without it being in safe mode It seems to only happen while playing a game or watching youtube After leaving the computer alone for a month it ran perfectly fine for a week or so BSOD playing Minecraft, & youtube. error 0x000000d1 and 0x0000000a and now this is happening again Code x d x d x x xfffff f x d x x x xfffff fe b x a xfffff b x x xfffff c b b system specs - x or x - the original installed OS on the system bit Windows - an OEM or full retail version OEM - What is the age of system hardware Nearing a year - What is the age of OS installation I last clean installed it a few months ago

A:BSOD playing Minecraft, & youtube. error 0x000000d1 and 0x0000000a

Hi.

Try to run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker you may need to run it 2-3 times to "fix" everything.
Then run RAM - Test with Memtest86+
In case you are not able to run sfc because of frequent bsod start from the memtest.

Finish and post back with any results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194278-bsod-playing-minecraft-youtube-error-0x000000d1-0x0000000a.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello Everyone! I'm planning on starting a Minecraft server hosting company and I need someone thats an expert in knowing servers. The plan is to buy my own servers and co-locate them where I live but when it comes to knowing exactly what type of server I should buy I can't quite figure it out. I just keep finding so many servers with so many different specs and I don't want to get something that has too little or too much of something that I may not even need. If you know about Minecraft and Servers please help me out! I'm looking to have the best quality servers possible. Should I buy like two servers with lots of ram? or should I buy a bunch of servers with for example each server has 64gb of ram? and if you would could you give me a link to the servers I should run? Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-best-minecraft-server-build.1147132/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi guys it s been a long long time since I ve been here I pretty much show up for a tech problem however I can learn quite Build. PC Cheap a bit here so I should start sticking around plus I ve never had a bad experience with the people here ANYWAY I ve decided its time for another pc Using one of the first P dual cores I think it s one that has temp problems and it just isn t cutting it anymore It s the lowest rated thing on my windows at a sad I still intend to use it but probably for storage or something I am looking to build a pc CHEAP I m talking under or right at preferrably under I am not a pc gamer for the most part I m more of a console guy I do did play the occasional Sims game mmo city of heroes and old arcade games Sometimes I d give a game like Witcher or Oblivion Fallout a try That s it though Everything else I go to my PS for What I m saying is I don t care much about graphical power The most extensive thing I plan to use this pc for is video movies the occasional game and perhaps photoshop gimp Basically something Cheap PC Build. that I could use for college After hours of research spread out over days I narrowed down my choices to this Phenom II X Black AM Ghz Asus M A GTD PRO Corsair XMS GB MHz PC - -pin DDR Ultra X W Atx Black GAMMA Classic Series ATX Mid Tower Western Digital TB Caviar Blue SATA III RPM MB Cache Bulk OEM Desktop Hard Drive A few more details I am still thinking about AMD Phenom II X T Thuban GHz with the current motherboard I have chosen but like I said doing this as cheap as possible The motherboard I picked is what I ultimately decided on If you guys know of a better one at that price or lower let me know This one seems the best rated though This was my other slightly cheaper choice ASUS M A TD-V EVO Only buying one stick of ram right now the second at a later date This power supply seems decent it s modular but other than that I know nothing about it meaning ratings etc The case not too concerned with Just looking for something with decent air flow This seems like a good cheap choice Again suggestions are welcome No more than though And last Cooler Master Hyper Plus mm Sleeve CPU Cooler Not going to overclock or anything right away so I am not buying this at the time of the build This will also come later along with a video card Onboard is fine for now Last bit of info Most of this build is being done from Amazon com instead of Newegg I have about or worth of gift cards there that I plan to use for this I used Newegg to research though as always If something that you guys suggest is not on amazon go ahead and mention it unless it is costly And I think that s all Thanks for any suggestions nbsp

A:Cheap PC Build.

First thing that jumps out at me is the power supply. It is not a very high quality unit, and may be a bit under powered. You can save money elsewhere but going cheap on the power supply when using other mostly higher end components is asking for problems.. Here is a good one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139005 Also this case is a bit over $50 but is a great case for building a gaming rig in http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129042 . Of course you either already have an OS to install or you will need to buy one. Then you will have to add Optical Drive(s)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cheap-pc-build.1004865/
Relevancy 60.63%

does anybody know cheapest and best place to build and buy a gaming pc

A:build pc cheap

If you want to buy the components and build the PC yourself, which is normaly cheaper but harder, the cheapest place to buy good components is Ebuyer:

http://www.ebuyer.com/

If you want to have your PC built for you, Cyberpower is the best choice:

http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/

Both these places are the cheapest poosible in most cases, and on cyberpower you can fully customise your pc , hope this helps.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/build-pc-cheap.678362/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello all I got a eMachines T computer need but Looking build cheap. it to up, right now I am looking to upgrade current specs are as follows Upgrades done currently Ram gb x gb sticks max the mobo supports Video Nvidia gt mb Other stock stuff Processor - AMD Athlon amp X dual-core processor -bit processor Looking to build up, but need it cheap. with AMD Technology GHz x MB L Cache MHz System Bus Sound - Six-channel high-definition audio Amplified stereo speakers USB-powered HD - GB SATA II rpm MB cache PSU w Monitors x Looking to build up, but need it cheap. LG quot VGA connected have HDMI Looking to build up, but need it cheap. support More on it here http www emachines com products products html prod T ----------------------------------------------------- What I am looking to do is Make it a better gaming computer Make it multi-task with out slowing way down I ve looked at some other mobo s for it that support more memory but everyone suggests buying a new case to get a different mobo using a micro atx i believe then new processor then bigger PSU which I know I ll need if I up the video card etc I just can t afford to do all the upgrades at once What I would like to do is get a better mobo so I can use roughly gb of ram or so bigger PSU so I can upgrade to a Radeon gb What can I go about doing to make this cheaper on me and get the results I am looking for I understand the micro ATX cards will end up costing me more on ram but would it pan out vs buying a new case and such I assume the thing I know I need to get is Mobo - since mine is capped at gb PSU - w won t take a to well with all the other things I have Ram - to reach the - gb mark I m big on the gaming side of things as well as graphics design programing Mainly World of warcraft Crysis CS S Any suggestions Thanks in advance nbsp

Relevancy 60.63%

does this build look good to you guys ?

http://www.centrecom.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27_29&products_id=39863 $66.00
AMD Athlon II X2 Dual Core 240 2.8GHz 2x1MB Cache (AM3/AM2+/AM2)

http://www.centrecom.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=125_60&products_id=42488 $84.70
thermal V3 Black Edition
GA-MA785GT-UD3H
http://www.centrecom.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=36_63&products_id=40365 $110.00
ram http://www.centrecom.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=115_23&products_id=39455 $63.80
Corsair DDR3 2GB PC-10600/1333 Value Select Ram

http://www.centrecom.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=107_22&products_id=37086
500 gb

Total Price $382.50

Is this good value ?

Relevancy 59.77%

Hi guys!

A family friend has requested me to build 3 PCs for his office. His budget is really low. I need a processor, motherboard, RAM, HDD for within Rs. 10,000.

I was considering a build with the Athlon II X2 240. However, I will need a cheap motherboard that supports this processor out of the box as I do not have an older AMD processor to be able to update the BIOS.

Else I'll go with an Intel E5200 build.

You could suggest some stuff from this website: http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?categoryID=87&category_slug=desktop-hardware

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A:Cheap Office Build

Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-UD4H Motherboard looks promising

at frys its 99

69 with a rebate

thats the cheapest i can find

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cheap-office-build.136843/
Relevancy 59.77%

Dear great people Need II build for cheap KotOR of TSG I ve need some help from all the great people here I ve got this friend who is for lack of better words a Star Wars Junkie She got KotOR I for Christmas last year She stayed up for about day without food to beat it Well thats what she says She lives and breaths Star Wars mainly KotOR She got the Need cheap build for KotOR II second one for this Christmas and well shes heartbroken No comps at her house will play it the laptop she played on before dies during anymovie So I ve promised her too help her out here even though she says I shouldn t I can t help it Seeing her sulk around and moop is killing me She comes from a not so rich family and lives in the boonies so she can t get a job till she Need cheap build for KotOR II can drive This fall She won t last that long And i can t buy one for her fore my mother controls my assets drawbacks of being So i was wondering what is the cheapest i can get a box for this game only its just so she can play this I got a monitor keyboard mouse speakers she just needs the box The system requirements are Computer DirectX c compatible computer Operating Systems Windows SE Millennium ME and XP CPU Pentium III or Athlon class GHz or faster required Pentium or Athlon XP class GHz or faster recommended Memory MB RAM required MB RAM recommended Graphics Card MB OpenGL compliant AGP or PCX D Graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting T amp L Capability required ATI Radeon or NVIDIA GeForce Ti or better recommended Sound Card DirectX c compatible audio device required CD-ROM Quad Speed CD-ROM drive required Speed CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive recommended Input Device Keyboard and mouse required DirectX Microsoft DirectX c is included on this CD You will be prompted to install DirectX during the installation of this game if this or a more recent version isn t already properly installed on your system NOTE DirectX may require the quot latest quot updates for your operating system This may also include the latest drivers for your particular motherboard sound and video hardware Here is the chipset list for the system specs ----------------------------------------------------- Video Chipsets Supported at Time of Release ATI Radeon ATI Radeon ATI Radeon X X X X NVIDIA GeForce Family NVIDIA GeForceFX Family NVIDIA GeForce Family Please help out a boy after a girls heart We are fond of each other but this would really help me out Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Merc nbsp

Relevancy 59.77%

i have about a $500 limit (if i use the BillMeLater pay option)

this is the build i was recommended :

AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition - $102.00
MSI 785GTM-E45 - $69.99
Patriot Viper 2 x 2GB DDR2 800 - $75.99
HIS Radeon HD 4670 1GB - $74.99
CORSAIR CMPSU-400CX 400W - $49.99
Antec Three Hundred - $59.95
Western Digital Caviar Blue 320GB - $47.99

by Ritwik7~ thx

should i go with this build or does ne one recommend ne thing else?

also i currently have a sparkle GeForce 9400GT PCI. i went to micro center and the dude told me thats like the best card i can buy for PCI (i dont have PCI Express on my current computer). i was wondering how well that will run a game like flyff then maybe higher end games later. if it runs well then i will probably end up not getting a graphics card

ne help is appreciated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:Cheap gaming PC build

I like Rit's build a lot, I would offer this alternative only because the X4 620 Propus does better in gaming and is $99. also games are now multi threaded and making use of more than two cores, and that obviously will be the standard in the future. also when you use the machine for productivity, the additional cores will be of benifit. Here is a benchmark report. http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/Athlon_II_X4_620/10.html
the video card is the same (4670) but it has a lifetime warranty.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103706
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128376
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231166
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139008
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129042
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150450&cm_re=hd_4670-_-14-150-450-_-Product
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148395

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cheap-gaming-pc-build.136836/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi son cheap my First gaming for build, guys have been reading a few of the help First build, cheap gaming for my son me find the best build threads and as my son wants a pc that will play bf at moderate settings First build, cheap gaming for my son for xmas I ve decided to have a go at building one My budget is pounds sterling This is what I ve priced up so far x - quot Primo a quot AMD A DDR Ready Barebones Socket FM This includes a case a watt power supply and an asrock fm m b x - Kingston GB SSDNow V Drive SATA Gb s x - Arctic Silver Thermal Compound x - AMD Athlon X K Black Edition GHz x - GeIL Black Dragon GB x GB DDR x - Arctic Silver Thermal Compound x - His HD mb graphics card All of the above have been sourced from overclockers co uk baring in my mind I ve never built a machine before I suppose what I want to know is will the components I ve picked compliment each other and could you guys point me in the right direction if I ve missed anything crucial out Or for that matter if you could put together a better build for the same sort of money I have been advised to go for the best graphics card I can afford so this is the reason the build looks so graphics heavy Anyway thanks in advance guys just from looking at some of the other threads on this site I can tell there s a lot of you who really know what you are doing nbsp

A:First build, cheap gaming for my son

Some suggestions:
If you are not planning on overclocking the CPU, then you can drop off the Arctic Shield 5 Thermal Compound (which you have listed twice by the way). Thermal compound comes with most CPU's, and it works just fine as long as you are not overclocking too much.
You will need to up the RAM to 8GB (4GB is just meeting the minimum requirements on most newer games). Having 8GB of ram will give you that "Buffer" zone to be able to play all the games for at least a couple years.
You only put in a 120GB SSD drive. You will have that filled with the Operating System and maybe a couple games and not have enough room for anything else. I would suggest for now, dumping the SSD drive and getting at least a 500GB to 1TB 7200rpm hard drive.
Should also get a DVD/Bluray drive.
You will also have to factor in the cost of an Operating System.

Those are my few suggestions, I know other people will be adding in theirs too. Hope this helps you out some.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/first-build-cheap-gaming-for-my-son.197621/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi my brothers quick! build New new PC cheap and to PC just died on him New to build new and cheap PC quick! I think the HD is still intact and he needs a new one quick Given that Vista is out soon and that he cant afford to buy a beast we re just gonna go for a budget one to tide him over His budget is about if you beleive in PPP but keeping it to would be nice This isnt a whole new build I just need a CPU MOBO GFX and External Hard-Drive I ve put this togeather for him but I ve been out of the loop for a while and could do with some advice on better choices especially regarding mobo Abit NF-M -NVIEW Nvidia GF NF AM Motherboard ASUS EN GS SILENT HTD - Graphics adapter - GF GS - PCI Express x - MB DDR II - Digital Visual Interface DVI - HDTV out My Book Essential Edition WDG U - Hard drive - GB - external - Hi-Speed USB - pin USB - rpm - buffer MB Processor - x AMD Athlon GHz - Socket AM - L KB - Box TOTAL including P amp P and all the rest of the crap At the mo he has a watt PSU and a gig o ram Should that PSU be enough for this He also has an IDE gig Seagate hard-drive can this new mobo still do IDE Should i stick with AMD or is Intel better now What about the graphics card any better power per dollar deals out there He mainly uses it for surfing the net and a bit of gaming so it just needs to be quite nippy and able to handle modern applicaitons That mobo is what im dubious about how good is it Please reply pronto he needs this really quickly Thanks Tacitus nbsp

A:New to build new and cheap PC quick!

you have no interest in trying to fix the problem? if that's so, the 420w psu u mentioned is going to have a hard time running that 7600GS

it would be more economical for him to replace the faulty part and continue using the machine until he gets the cash to get a new machine right and proper.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-to-build-new-and-cheap-pc-quick.65518/
Relevancy 59.34%

I m extremely tight on money but I want a computer that can actually run my games Right now I have an intel Pentium Lenovo laptop that s not doing so great right now with Skyrim or VERY Build/Buy cheap computer Gaming for that matter even Minecraft And towards the end of Portal it started lagging I need a pretty good gaming computer Build/Buy VERY cheap Gaming computer and I m kinda hoping Build/Buy VERY cheap Gaming computer for a miracle here because my price range - maybe max if it includes the monitor I was hoping for something like an i or its AMD equivalent maybe TB Hard Drive and at least gb of RAM I know I probably won t get what I want but share deals anyway Prebuilt would be great as I have no current experience building them myself but if I have some instructions I can make do building it myself Shipping must be pretty cheap as the last computer I bought made shipping over more than the original price The main thing I need is at least an i I m okay if it has an i but instead of the big Tb hard drive maybe gb Or maybe decrease the RAM to gb But you probably won t find me settling for a processor worse than an i I will settle for AMD as long as it s about equivalent as the i Thanks --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please don t post things just saying quot You won t be able to get one for that price with those specs quot or something of the sort as saying that doesn t help The least you could do is recommend something lower than my hopes but at least a good deal nbsp

Relevancy 59.34%

I do not do a lot of heavy gaming gaming Build] Cheap computer [First however I would like this PC to be able to withstand that possibility if I change my mind afterwards This is my first build so any suggestions or reasonings would be very much appreciated Approximate Purchase Date This week if possible Budget Range around Preferred Website s for Parts newegg com Country of Origin US Parts Preferences Due to budget i d like to stick to AMD Other than that I have no preferences Additional Comments I would like the computer to be relatively quiet and cool Processor http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E - This has already been purchased since I found a deal with it off amazon Motherboard http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E Memory http www amazon com [First Build] Cheap gaming computer Corsair-Venge X M A C dp B CRSM I ref pd bxgy e img b -already purchased Graphics Card http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E - I am open to changing this Hard Drive http www bestbuy com site Seagate rive p id amp skuId DVD Drive http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E Case http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E or http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E - - torn between cases I like the side panel clear on the cooler master however the challenger has amazing reviews and the top and front fans PSU http www [First Build] Cheap gaming computer newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E Monitor Not sure at all probably something on sale between quot and quot - Keyboard http www newegg com Product Product aspx Item N E When [First Build] Cheap gaming computer it comes down to it I am open to any suggestions to better improve this build with the same relative cost or downgrade any items to help my cost while not hindering the build too much I would like to hear opinions on the cases a monitor and graphics card especially Price total currently - nbsp

A:[First Build] Cheap gaming computer

A good reference can be found here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/for...evised-2011-and-updated-regularly-448272.html

Decent builds with quality hardware.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/first-build-cheap-gaming-computer.1025854/
Relevancy 59.34%

Need not be a "gaming rig". She will only be using for internet and some business programs.
She already has a case, HDD(IDE) and DVD burner(IDE).

Below are links to what I was considering...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813128076

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819116039

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820148086

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814150255

I am stuck on the PSU...need one for $50.00 or less as her old one won't support new hardware.

Please keep in mind her current rig is a P 2 400

Relevancy 59.34%

Sometime ago I posted a thread regarding sub-$1000 home built PCs.

Here's another article.

If you're a gamer, get real. You need to spend bucks for a gaming system.

http://channel.tomshardware.com/2007/06/21/300_dollar_pc_with_vista/

A:So you wanna build a cheap PC? (revisited)

im a gaming addict. i got a killer deal on tiger direct. just upgraded my mobo, cpu, and ram for 209 USD. Thats insanely cheap and im running BF 2142 on Med-High settings in 1280x1024. I just need a nice new radeon so i can max out my settings the x700 is gettin old lol

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/so-you-wanna-build-a-cheap-pc-revisited.80310/
Relevancy 58.48%

What are you going to use the work Build office Cheap Comp - PC Comp Build - Cheap office work for - Browsing and office work MS or If possible also Comp Build - Cheap office work run Battlefield and Age of Empires How much is your budget - Lets say below sterling but the cheaper the better Where are you located aka fill out your profile - England Are you willing to buy online - Yes Are you going to re-use any parts from an earlier build - Nvidia GeForce graphics card a DVD reader and DVD re-writer i ll provde specs if needed monitor gb ram DDR Do you need other peripherals like a monitor keyboard and mouse among others - nope Have you already bought any parts - nope I have posted my previous problems in some other threads I wont go into it but I would like to know if it was feasile to save the new HD I bought This is supposed to be a completely new build so case is also needed nbsp

A:Comp Build - Cheap office work

Is the 6800 PCI-Express?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/comp-build-cheap-office-work.124104/
Relevancy 58.48%

We have been building a low end computer for a client The build went fine and so did the installation of the operating system Later the system started restariting befrore it loaded windows We Build Problem Hard Drive for Cheap narrowed the problem to the hardrive Components Rosewill R -P-BK Steel Mid-Tower Case Western Digital WD BB GB Samsung SATA DVD Burner SH-S B Winsis KY- ATX Gigabyte GA- GCMX-S LGA Intel Dual-Core E Allendale Simply stated when I leave the hard drive outside the cage of the chassis and place it on the bottom of the chassis it works fine When I place it back into the cage it takes a long time to find the Hard Drive Problem for Cheap Build drives goes to the Windows opening screen and then reboots It then loops until I turn off power If I then remove and place it back on the floor of the chassis Windows opens normally I also should add that when Windows does load successfully and I load a program CD into the Burner this causes a freeze and then it appears there is corruption of certain windows files on the hard drive after I reboot I have used Western Digital s Diagnostic Software to repair the drive Presently Windows is loading normally no Event Viewer problems appear and the hard drive is sitting at the bottom of the chassis Any ideas or answers would be appreaciated -- nbsp

A:Hard Drive Problem for Cheap Build

Wait so you are saying that the hard drive is not working?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hard-drive-problem-for-cheap-build.646271/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello to all I am planning on doing my nd build for the wife and made a few mistakes on the st build as I did not consult with this forum before I purchased my hardware and as a result ended upcosting a bit more than I had planned This build is only going to be used for surfing printing occasional photos and craft related media emails and surfing The main aim is a faster Internet surfing machine than that which she is currently using yr old single core MhZAMD email protected wireless G and to reduce the physical dimensions of case Planning on uprading network to N-wireless and have Mb cable connection I am hoping some experienced builders can look over my possible purchases and comment and advise Hopefully I have given enough info and links This is all I was planning on getting to achieve my aim at a reasonable price and hopefully some Major Brownie points from the missus Thanks all Intel CPU Celeron E Retail http www microdirect co uk Home Product Intel-CPU-Celeron-E -Retail-- yr Antec ISK - Check Mini build ITX 'n' cheap please. quick specs case mini-ITX NO PSU Mini ITX build cheap 'n' quick Check specs please. http www microdirect co uk Home Product Antec-ISK- - -case-mini-ITX-NO-PSU-S - Sony x Int Slimline Black Bare SATA http www microdirect co uk Home Product Sony- x-Int--Slimline-Black-Bare-SATA-S - Zotac motherboard NF I-K-E LGA DDR mini-ITX http www microdirect co uk Home Product Zotac-motherboard-NF I-K-E-LGA -DDR Western Digital GB HDD SATA II rpm MB http www microdirect co uk Home Product Western-Digital- GB-hard-disk-drive-Caviar-SE Corsair memory GB TwinX XMS DDR http www microdirect co uk Home Product Corsair-memory- GB-TwinX-XMS - -DDR -Kit-- -x Tp Link Wireless Lite-N USB Adapter http www microdirect co uk Home Product Tp-Link-Wireless-Lite-N-USB-Adapter-S - nbsp

A:Mini ITX build cheap 'n' quick Check specs please.

Here is a simply excellent review of that case.

You will have thermal problems with it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mini-itx-build-cheap-n-quick-check-specs-please.945217/
Relevancy 55.9%

(FREE converter,covers many formats etc, maybe useful...Current version SUPER © v2006.build.19)

I saw this converter mentioned in another thread listing cool websites....
Has anybody used it? Does it work? Is it spyware/adware?

A:Has anyone used this? SUPER © v2006.build.19

It is freeware and works well. There is no spyware/adware

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/has-anyone-used-this-super-%C2%A9-v2006-build-19.518290/
Relevancy 54.18%

Flex 15 (Laptop) - Game (Minecraft) Mouse keeps moving, and this is only in minecraft.
When I move mouse like 1 inch, its goes futher.
And this is so anoying...
If someone can help?

And it is not f8 or cinematic camera

A:Flex 15 (Laptop) - Game (Minecraft) Mouse keeps moving, and this is only in minecraft.

What version of Windows is installed and what antivirus program is installed?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/flex-15-laptop-game-minecraft-mouse-keeps-moving-and-this-is-only-in-minecraft.212846/
Relevancy 54.18%

So, fresh install and build 7077 is super slow. I mean it shouldn't be this slow at least I don't think so.

It always takes 10-15 seconds to open up menus and things and the CPU is constantly at 30-50% load and RAM always at 25% according to the cpu/ram % gadget.

Any ideas?

A:Fresh install, build 7077 is super slow -_-

Quote: Originally Posted by Bryce

So, fresh install and build 7077 is super slow. I mean it shouldn't be this slow at least I don't think so.

It always takes 10-15 seconds to open up menus and things and the CPU is constantly at 30-50% load and RAM always at 25% according to the cpu/ram % gadget.

Any ideas?

Perhaps the build you picked up has a malware payload attached to it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/7411-fresh-install-build-7077-super-slow-_.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I sent a message already . waiting for response I have sub and a blank recordable disk I updated drivers and support and I have a Microsoft account. Help me reset and update asap please!

A:I need a cheap! I mean cheap new product key show me

Please do NOT double post... This is a site run by volunteers - from all over the world/universe.Double posting means at least one will be ignored, possibly both; possibly one (the wrong one) deleted. Stay with your first post.Different people come and go according to their location and time. So one has to exercise a little patience...A moderator will likely delete this one to avoid konphusions...

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-vista/i-need-a-cheap-i-mean-cheap-new-product-key-show-me/14087.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I live in South Korea The internet here is unbelievably fast I ve done speed tests tonight and the download speed averages between - mbps upload speed between - mbps However when I try to watch streaming videos online it s ridiculously slow And it s not just one fast streaming super video connection, Super slow site It seems to be all of them Youtube Comedy Central BBC and MSNBC have all been really slow I notice it the most around - pm here only because that s when I come home from work which is right at the same time most Americans are starting to go to work Is it possible that the United States - workforce uses up so much bandwidth on their morning rounds through the internet that it could devastate my access to streaming video here A brief synopsis The majority of videos I try loading require an obscenely long buffer time upwards of minutes for a minute Super fast connection, super slow video streaming video Not always but usually However oftentimes YouTube will only buffer the first or so of the video So after I play it for a little bit it inevitably catches up with the buffer and I have to wait again Even video quality as low as p still sometimes takes an awfully long time to load Does anybody have any theories I was able to watch the presidential debate earlier today live just fine am here pm Denver time Am I just trying to play videos at peak bandwidth times Are there any ways around this Could there be another explanation This has been a rather consistent problem since I got internet a few weeks ago It has definitely made my online video watching much more irritating if not outright impossible Thanks in advance

A:Super fast connection, super slow video streaming

Americans use the Internet non-stop round the clock, so that's not the probable reason. I think your ISP is throttling your speed for videos sites. You should contact your ISP and complain.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/470754/super-fast-connection-super-slow-video-streaming/
Relevancy 44.72%

Somewhat of a dumb question I guess. I was asked by a friend to build him a very basic system. Actually for what he plans to use it for (internet, email, work processing) and his budget, I doubt I can build it for less than the latest Dell or similar "bargain". Is there a motherboard manufacturer somewhere between the good ones I usually use like ASUS or Abit and the other end of the spectrum like PC Chips?

Relevancy 44.29%

Thankyou for sorting out my Desk top From which I am writing this Now my office laptop has gone on strike It is an HP Pavillion XP I have already downloaded HihackThis and the Analyzer to C HJT but I am not sure how to disable the 'system restore' to begin the log It was going slow before I took a short break and yesterday having taken an age to start up it then kept sticking At one point I timed it taking mins to open the menu from 'Start' quirky and XP Super,super, laptop slow and then another mins to open the 'Programme' menu I did an NAV Update- times -as it would not install after downloading So I followed the Symantec site advice and downloaded the Intelligent Updater direct Then I ran LiveUpdate again I assumed the virus updates would be complete Super,super, slow and quirky laptop XP but they ALL updated again But this time successfully Then I did a scan but all was OK I noticed however that the laptop was working much better after this action at least it IS working Recently before this Super,super, slow and quirky laptop XP after failing to download SP on Dial-Up the hard drive crashed I took it to a 'PCDoctor' had the disk backed up and they re-installed from the CD QuickRestore System Recovery before re-installing from the backup copy In fact I had to return it to be re-done as they had obviously used their own CD not my original one I have just discovered from the above NAV scan that they copied all my old programme files to quot C Esteban quot along with a mess of other stuff naturally my important business files were all lost and the CD backup copies had been done incorrectly so I am sure this is also slowing things down I deleted all the programme copies from this folder after having first checked they were all in the C Program folder The 'Techie' has since been fired I followed your site advice to download Ad-aware SE which I did but when I tried to open it I received a security warning that the 'Publisher' could not be found and advised not to run it As I didn't want to open a 'fraud copy' can you confirm that there isn't a 'Publisher' on this programme In other words it IS the right one Thank you for your continued support

A:Super,super, slow and quirky laptop XP

Welcome back to TSF...

Turn off system restore by right clicking on My Computer and go to Properties->System Restore and check the box for Turn off System Restore. Click Apply and then OK. Restart your computer. After we are finished with your log file and verified that it's clean, you may turn it back on and create a new restore point.

If you have a fast internet connection (broadband), run an online virus scan at TrendMicro http://uk.trendmicro-europe.com/ente...all_launch.php. Just follow the instructions on the site to run the online scan. If any viruses/trojans are detected, try to delete or clean them in that site. Otherwise, make sure your antivirus program has the latest definitions and run a full system scan.

Please download Ad-aware SE and install it if you don't have it already. Make sure it's the newest version and check for any updates before running it. Also go here to get the plug-in for fixing VX2 variants. To run this tool, go into Ad-aware->Add-ons and select VX2 Cleaner. Then click Run Tool and OK to start it. If it's clean, it will say Status System Clean. Otherwise, you will have to click on the Clean button to remove the VX2 infection. Also make sure to customize the settings in Ad-aware for better scan results. Run the scan and fix everything that it finds.

Download and install Spybot S&D http://security.kolla.de/. Run Spybot and click on the 'Search for Updates' button. Install any updates that are available.

Now click Mode menu and choose 'Advanced Mode'. Next click on Immunize to your left. Click the Immunize button (green cross) on top to Immunize your computer - you should do this each time there is an update. Now go to Tools->Resident and make sure that TeaTimer is checked. What this will do is monitor any system/registry changes and will ask you for permission to change any of these settings.

Now click on the 'Spybot-S&D' option on the top left to go back to the main screen. Next click on the 'Check for Problems' button. Let it run the scan. If it finds something, check all those in RED and hit the 'Fix Selected Problems' button. Exit Spybot. If you keep getting the DSO Exploit entries, even after you updated Windows and fixed them, then download the Spybot DSO Exploit Fix http://majorgeeks.com/download4392.html and install it over the current Spybot installation.

Please download HijackThis http://www.greyknight17.com/spy/HijackThis.exe - this program will help us determine if there are any spyware/malware on your computer. Create a folder at C:\HJT and move HijackThis.exe there. Double click on the program to run it.

1. If it gives you an intro screen, just choose 'Do a system scan and save a logfile'.
2. If you don't get the intro screen, just hit Scan and then click on Save log.
3. Get HijackThis Analyzer http://www.greyknight17.com/spy/KRC%...20Analyzer.zip and save it to the same folder as the hijackthis.log file. Run HijackThis Analyzer and type in 'y' if you agree. The 'result.txt' file will open up in Notepad. Copy the whole result.txt log and post it in the forum. You don't need to post the original hijackthis.log (unless we ask for it). Do not fix anything in HijackThis since they may be harmless.

We also suggest that you Subscribe to this thread to be notified of fixes as soon as they are posted by our Team. You can do this simply by clicking the "Thread Tools" button located in the original thread line and selecting "Subscribe to this Thread".

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/super-super-slow-and-quirky-laptop-xp-46423.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Can someone please check my hijack this log and see if there is something not right My computer is SO slooooooooooooow I am going nuts I had a friend stay here for a while and it s been acting up since they used it Thanks a bunch Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system VTTimer exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C WINDOWS system hphmon exe C Program Files HP HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Comcast Desktop Doctor bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop check slooooow computer....please log super my Super Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files AWS WeatherBug Weather exe C Program Files HP HP Share-to-Web Super super slooooow computer....please check my log hpgs wnf exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Sony Sony Picture Utility VolumeWatcher SPUVolumeWatcher exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Program Files Comcast Desktop Doctor bin sprtsvc exe C WINDOWS System PAStiSvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system HPHipm exe C Program Files IncrediMail bin IncMail exe C PROGRA INCRED bin IMApp exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by Comcast R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - C Program Files McAfee VirusScan scriptsn dll O - HKLM Run VTTimer VTTimer exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run Reminder quot C Windows Creator Remind XP exe quot O - HKLM Run HPHUPD quot c Program Files HP AAC FC - F - - DD -EBC C D hphupd exe quot O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run AGRSMMSG AGRSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run HPHmon C WINDOWS system hphmon exe O - HKLM Run Share-... Read more

A:Super super slooooow computer....please check my log

Does anyone see ANYTHING that shouldn't be in my log. I've run the adaware software and did a virsu scan and it is still running super slow. It's never ran this slow before. Anyone?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/super-super-slooooow-computer-please-check-my-log.736046/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello

I am interested in starting my own YouTube channel for gaming, comedy sketches, etc. I need to invest into customising/building a new PC including the hardware and software. I would need to be able to edit videos, play console and computer games with good graphics, and the ability to withstand the running of multiple programs at once.

Also is there any guideline as to the financial outlay I should anticipate.

I am not ashamed to admit to being an absolute newbie to this and do not know a lot of the lingo used.

If anyone could give me a basic guide on what I need to look for when buying and customising a gaming/video editing PC I would be very grateful.

Thanking you

A very lost Soul.

http://www.pchelpforum.com/computer-diy/128600-super-confused-super-noob-needs-help-creating-pc.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Just recently got rid of spyware from this computer It was running just fine I browsers slow internet Always Super It's Something..... super downloaded spyware guard snoopfree amp zone alarm on my system Didn't seem to It's Always Something..... Super super slow internet browsers have any It's Always Something..... Super super slow internet browsers problems I went out of town on Saturday and when I tried to use my computer on Sunday it acted like it had crashed I reset my monitor first and a pop up floated on the screen that had something like no connection found Then I rebooted my computer without any problems No sign of the pop up that was floating around before However my internet connection browsers IE amp Mozilla amp Outlook Express have been extremely slow sometimes taking over minutes to load webpages My email has sometimes stalled and had to start over again and I get or of the same email I uninstalled spyware guard snoopfree amp zone alarm hoping they were the cause of my slow internet connection NO such luck I called my service provider cable connection and they report there have been no problems with the connection in my area I am ready to pull my hair out I hope someone might be able to help me Here is my HJT Log and I have also done an Ewido scan Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security ISSVC exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C WINNT System CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI eEBSVC exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI SAgent exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINNT System nvsvc exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINNT wanmpsvc exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C WINNT system SK DM EXE C WINNT GWMDMMSG exe C WINNT system devldr exe C Program Files Adaptec Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exe C Program Files PhoneTools CapFax EXE C Program Files Winamp Winampa exe C Program Files Creative ShareDLL CtNotify exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Creative ShareDLL MediaDet Exe C WINNT System spool DRIVERS W X E S I F EXE C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLHostManager exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLServiceHost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Sony Corporation Image Transfer SonyTray exe C Program Files MSAC-FD MSSTAT EXE C Program Files ewido anti-spyware ewido exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www donny com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www gateway net R - URLSearchHook AOLTBSearch Class - EA - - DB- F -D CA FB C D - C Program Files AOL AOL Toolbar aoltb dll N - Netscape user pref quot browser startup homepage quot quot http www yahoogroups com quot C Documents and Settings Owner Application Data Mozilla Profiles default s rh b l slt prefs js N - Netscape user pref quot browser search defaultengine quot quot engine C A CProgram Files CNetscape CNetscape Csearchplugins CSBWeb src quot C Documents... Read more

A:It's Always Something..... Super super slow internet browsers

I hope there are no problems with my HJT log. I know it hasn't been looked at yet. However, I think I found the problem to my internet problems. A bad lynxsys connection. I hooked up directly to my computer and modem and my internet worries are over. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Adrienne

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/its-always-something-super-super-slow-internet-browsers-119420.html
Relevancy 44.29%

We recently got 100Mb fibre optic broadband from Virgin Media, but it's been 2 days now and various speedtests report only 2-3Mbps. Other computers around the house get around 20Mbps (none have 100Mbps).

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron N5110, so it's not old, and I run both Linux and Windows 7 (dual boot) - neither OS gets more than 2-3Mbps. I've also tried moving to various spots around the house, to no avail.

I also tried downloading a large torrent (legal) with thousands of seeders to see how fast it would download, and it stuck at around 1Mbps, never any faster.

Why is this? If we're paying for 100Mbps, surely I should expect more than 3Mbps? Other computers on the same network get 10 times this so the issue is with my laptop?

Relevancy 42.14%

Ok im having problems when i try to install Windows Xp pro I been using it since it came and never cursor, CPU fast at clock... 100%, super fast super blinking time usage mostly had problems but now after i decided to format my pc after been some time since my last format also was acting kind of slugish the typing cursor blinks super fast the time clock on the desktop goes very fast too each minutes goes as if it were seconds when i do the ctrl alt del to see the cpu usage its always at the light at the pc tower that shows when the hard disk is reading writing blinks very fast and if i try to double click an icon on the desktop nothing happens the only way to open the icon or make it work is by right clicking on it I even reformated hoping for the problem to be solved and still got the very same problem I was forced to install a copy of Windows Me i happened to have on the mean time Any ideas or any clue what could be wrong Good day nbsp

A:CPU usage mostly at 100%, super fast blinking cursor, super fast time clock...

Welcome to TechSpot

Fill in your User Profile (top left on any screen).
Tell us about installed software, how you connect to the internet etc.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cpu-usage-mostly-at-100-super-fast-blinking-cursor-super-fast-time-clock.19089/
Relevancy 41.28%

Inside of games my computer is awesome Once the game is over nothing is fast Things of 60fps slow super graphics, I with games but highest get games, super with out take forever to open and for example if I go into google chrome and type something into the search bar sometimes it will take a couple seconds before anything pops up Could it be a virus Or maybe something else Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista amp Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM Quad CPU GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTS Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Free Space D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Intel Corporation DG SXG Antivirus None This all started when I got defraggler I defraggled everything I could find manually analyzing then slowly started degraggling chunks at a time because I didn t I get 60fps with games with highest graphics, but out of games, super super slow want to wait the day it said it would take to do a full defrag For some reason that seemed faster Before Defraggler I had to use low graphics in games and my computer ran fast I get 60fps with games with highest graphics, but out of games, super super slow Afterwards they switched Any help I don t have antivirus because I am I get 60fps with games with highest graphics, but out of games, super super slow very careful and don t go on suspicious websites I ve come to realize what quot suspicious quot websites look like nbsp

A:I get 60fps with games with highest graphics, but out of games, super super slow

ryry013

OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista&#8482; Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU @ 2.40GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 2029 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 349999 MB, Free - 229081 MB (65% Free Space);
D: Total - 126937 MB, Free - 123889 MB;
Motherboard: Intel Corporation, DG33SXG2
Antivirus: NoneClick to expand...

'

OS: Vista is infamous for its constant annoyance to the user. This is somewhat unlikely, but it could be Vista slowing you down. I recommend upgrading to Win7 regardless.

Processor: The processor seems alright, so you're not having troubles there.

RAM: You may want to consider a RAM upgrade, as many applications (including games) do tend to stick around in memory until a restart. I'd have to say the lack of RAM is your issue. It shouldn't take much more, maybe another 1GB-2GB should fix it up.

Graphics: Nice graphics card, by the way. Beats mine ._.
AntiVirus: Well, the fact that you're careful on the Internet does NOT protect you from viruses. Not at all. I strongly recommend installing Avast! Also, I recommend installing MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and give your computer a nice scan with both of them.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-get-60fps-with-games-with-highest-graphics-but-out-of-games-super-super-slow.1057290/
Relevancy 40.85%

This is getting to be frustrating. I just bought a new Vaio laptop with the following specs:

Intel Core i3 370M 2.4 GHz processor
4GB of RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
500GB HDD
17" monitor
Blu-ray player

I can watch YouTube videos only if they're embedded on other pages or if I copy the url from the embed code. On YouTube, I get these strange artifacts, and while I can hear the video playing, I cannot actually watch it. This is frustrating, obviously, and I don't know what to do because nobody else's problem seems to match mine exactly (they receive error messages and the like).

EDIT: I have fixed the problem. Turned off hardware acceleration in the settings menu. Thank you all for your help.

Relevancy 40.85%

I was on Twitch tv today and noticed that all YouTube links posted are not directing me to YouTube They are not redirecting me per say but actually changing the hover URL and URL on click I'll post a picture to give you an idea links YouTube site redirecting to YouTube clone Using Win x I have asked people to post links to various YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site sites on Twitch tv it seems it is only YouTube that is redirecting me if that helps http imgur com EedUXrR Do Not Click This YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site Link Mod Edit deactivated potentilaly malicious link - Hamluis hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO hxxx xibkvsqamifcriaksj jawda cuphoobottle com wFENxaaxaDSHD SwRQQgdCWwQFWllcQhBMQg bAhEKQhVCF wWShUURRpLWEVNEQNRGFVfCE OVEBaXQZEXlUZUBEiQ taVAlxaaxaEVUDUUdHRVQOSg DQ AfA ZHFENAG FcEVlDEkJfQU ESUETFAdaW dcBBcvVRtcGlNQBxdJ M Ixj q plhxZO is the URL the link takes me to which looks exactly like YouTube but videos do not play etc Upon clicking the Sign In button at the top of the screen it logs me in to the YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site real YouTube and continues to play videos I clicked sign in before I realized that it wasn't the real YouTube website I have run Avast MBAM and TDSSKiller They all returned No infections found Not sure what to do now so I am posting here I hope someone can help Thanks

A:YouTube links redirecting to YouTube clone site

did you put in things like password and username when you pressed the sign in button ? if yes then change password in case you lose your account

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/620402/youtube-links-redirecting-to-youtube-clone-site/
Relevancy 40.85%

Hi I created an additional youtube account and now can no longer access youtube at all I have seen several similar questions asked about this online - all of which found no answer So who ever can solve this will be please! I additional youtube/google an get Help youtube! creating can't After account a genius I created an additional youtube account and the forcefully linked google account that comes with it Upon completion the screen froze So I closed the windows signed out and back into explorer searched 'youtube' clicked it and it would not enter the Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube! site - the loading bar freezing half way with a blank white page displaying At first I didn't take it seriously as I've had no trouble with youtube before But it soon became clear I had a real problem This is what I've tried so far Signing out of Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube! my google account Signing in to my other youtube google accounts via the google account page and selecting the option to enable multiple account use Signing in to my other youtube google accounts via the google site and deleting them one by one Norton quick scan Norton full system scan and repair Norton Utilities - clean disks computer and internet traces Norton Utilities - clean registry Web safety - delete browsing history Downloaded Opera - to see if a new default browser would work Attempted to download and utilize Adobe Flash Player - incase my flash player was crashed - but I don't see how it could have crashed and it seems a lot more likely that it was due to me creating an additional youtube google account since the problem occured directly after doing so In any case the Adobe Flash Player didn't seem to download properly or launch when downloaded times Tried just waiting it out but problem still very much in play the next day and this evening Have followed what littlle clues shared on similar questions asked online - all led to a dead end Have tried asking for help on yahoo and google answers but next to no replies Followed the advises of the only responding reply below Checked my host file for google com - it was not there so didn't have to remove it Uninstalled flash and downloaded it again Pinged youtube com and it is pinging correctly Now my only hope is that some genius who knows a way to fix this will come up with a solution I'm out of ideas now And the problem remains the same - can't access youtube AT ALL with or without being logged into an account Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you don't know the answer to this - perhaps you could tell me If I was to change the sim card in my dongle - would that give me a new IP address I'm just thinking maybe youtube google accounts have blocked my IP address for creating additional accounts - although that does seem highley unlikely Any help or ideas greatly appreciated

A:Help please! After creating an additional youtube/google account I can't get youtube!

Is it against their rules to create multiple accounts? If they blocked you then I do believe it is the policy here that no help can be offered to get around it.

I'd try a different computer from the same location, see if it has the same issues or not.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/help-please-after-creating-an-additional-youtube-google-account-i-cant-get-youtube-578492.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I am not able to log in to youtube using a variety of browsers. First encountered the problem in Chrome. After disconnecting my Google account from Chrome, I couldn't sign in to Chrome using my Google account either, but was able to after blocking cookies. Still not able to access youtube while signed in.

I am using Windows 8.1.

A:Cannot access youtube while signed in or log in to youtube on any browser

Clear cookies and cache: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_dBB6AWR4Y

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/cannot-access-youtube-while-signed-in-or-log-in-to-youtube-on-any-browser-849017.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Your Problem: YouTube videos do not play, and many YouTube site buttons no longer work. You've torn your hair out all week re-installing Flash and Java, and are about ready to take a baseball bat to your computer.

Possible Solution: Check the lower-right edge of your browser window for an "S" logo representing the NoScript extension for Firefox. If it's there, right-click and "allow" ytimg.com. Wait a few seconds while the page refreshes.
-- That's it.
(Sticky request.)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/130821/if-youtube-vids-dont-appear-on-youtube-but-play-if-embedded-elsewhere/
Relevancy 39.99%

This started yesterday. I go to a youtube video and I see the "f" icon in the middle of the video screen ... when I point my mouse at it ... it should change to an arrow icon but it will not do anything. Just that "f" icon in the middle of a black youtube video screen. I don't have any problem watching with windows xp.

Anyone know what is going on???? I don't have any problems watching video at other sites ... I can watch youtube videos at other sites, but the videos won't play while at youtube.

Relevancy 39.56%

Help! I am so frusturated! I finished editing my wedding video in windows movie maker. I converted all video files to wmv all my pictures to bmp and audio to wma and now that i want to publish to the dvd the encoding process freezes at .07%. Im about to shoot myself! I dont know what else to try. It is a long video its about an hour and a half but i made sure to make it short enough to fit on one dvd. I am doing this on a vista home premium 32 bit computer with video card my mother just bought this computer and its already disappointing =(.

A:Super frustrated! Super!

Try downloading an update for windows moviemaker.

Also is there another computer with windows movie maker on it that you could transfer the saved windows movie maker file to and publish it there?

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/238230-super-frustrated-super.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi Guys and Thanks for reading my post.

I Bought a server and me and some of my friends can connect to the server but one of my friends can't connect at all, it says can't resolve host name.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-minecraft.1023572/
Relevancy 37.84%

Hello.

My laptop has Intel HD 4400 and GTX850M 4gb.
Doesnt matter which one I run the game with, in both cases I get 120FPS.
I have nothing to complain about, but it's just so weird!

Could someone tell me how I get more with the gaming gpu?
I have disabled VSync in game(was at 60fps before I did that, both of the gpu)

Thanks!

A:Minecraft with 2 gpu's - Same FPS?

Hi,
Pointless, all you would get is tearing on the display, essentially because your 60 Hz monitor would display a part of two frames. If you got more FPS you would have 3 part frames with even more tearing and so on.
So what you are saying is something simple like, er, Windows desktop should be running at 2,000 FPS or something ridiculous.
GPUs these days will limit the frame rate so as not to consume power doing nothing useful.

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/60863-minecraft-2-gpus-same-fps.html
Relevancy 37.84%

i have vista and i use google chrome to play minecraft (a few must have heard of it) it lets me play single player but on multiplayer i comes up with the loading screeen and says switching applet then it loads and when it finshes loading it goes black then google chrome says (not resonding) then i have to get rid of it whats happining?!

A:Minecraft

as minecraft itself states that it's a bit unstable at the moment, chances are high that it's a relationship between the game and chrome.....have you tried IE or firefox?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft.942274/
Relevancy 37.84%

This is what i get when load in Minecraft please help Bad video card drivers ----------------------- Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode This can usually be fixed by updating the video Minecraft Help! card drivers --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT fe -------- Generated Minecraft Help! PM -- System Details -- Details Minecraft Version Operating System Windows x version Java Version Oracle Corporation Java VM Version Java HotSpot TM Client VM mixed mode Oracle Corporation Memory bytes MB bytes MB up to bytes MB JVM Flags total -Xbootclasspath a C Program Files x Java jre lib deploy jar C Program Files x Java jre lib javaws jar C Program Files x Java jre lib plugin jar -Xmx g -Xms M AABB Pool Size bytes MB allocated bytes MB used Suspicious classes No suspicious classes found IntCache cache tcache allocated tallocated LWJGL OpenGL ERROR NullPointerException null Is Modded Probably not Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched Type Client map client txt Texture Pack Default Profiler Position N A disabled Vec Pool Size ERROR NullPointerException null failed to get system properties java lang NullPointerException org lwjgl LWJGLException Pixel format not accelerated at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo nChoosePixelFormat Native Method at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo choosePixelFormat WindowsPeerInfo java at org lwjgl opengl WindowsDisplay createWindow WindowsDisplay java at org lwjgl opengl Display createWindow Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at net minecraft client Minecraft a SourceFile at avv a SourceFile at net minecraft client Minecraft run SourceFile at java lang Thread run Unknown Source --- END ERROR REPORT fe cf c ----------

A:Minecraft Help!

Try updating your graphics card. That's the case on most things

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/26422-minecraft-help.html
Relevancy 37.84%

I get this help Minecraft please. error My Display Minecraft help please. adapter is ATI Mobility Radeon HD Series Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v That was for the preview of win and then it made me buy win so I can't play minecraft anymore Bad video card drivers ----------------------- Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT fe -------- Generated PM -- System Details -- Details Minecraft Version Operating System Windows x version Java Version Oracle Corporation Java VM Version Java HotSpot TM Client VM mixed mode Oracle Corporation Memory bytes MB bytes MB up to bytes MB JVM Flags total -Xms m -Xmx m AABB Pool Size bytes MB allocated bytes MB used Suspicious classes No suspicious classes found IntCache cache tcache allocated tallocated LWJGL OpenGL ERROR NullPointerException null Is Modded Probably not Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched Type Client map client txt Texture Pack Default Profiler Position N A disabled Vec Pool Size ERROR NullPointerException null failed to get system properties java lang NullPointerException org lwjgl LWJGLException Pixel format not accelerated at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo nChoosePixelFormat Native Method at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo choosePixelFormat WindowsPeerInfo java at org lwjgl opengl WindowsDisplay createWindow WindowsDisplay java at org lwjgl opengl Display createWindow Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at net minecraft client Minecraft a SourceFile at asq a SourceFile at net minecraft client Minecraft run SourceFile at java lang Thread run Unknown Source --- END ERROR REPORT e d f ----------

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/18470-minecraft-help-please.html
Relevancy 37.84%

I got that annoying can't accelerate pixels thing so I updated my graphics card driver. It still shows the same thing. I have an Intel E7221 Integrated Graphics Controller. I will provide more info if needed.

A:Minecraft help

I am using it on google chrome ,but my Java is all updated and everything.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/minecraft-help-584888.html
Relevancy 37.84%

Bad video card drivers ----------------------- Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode This can usually be fixed Minecraft by updating the video card drivers --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT fe -------- Generated PM Minecraft Minecraft Beta OS Windows XP x version Java Sun Microsystems Inc VM Java HotSpot Client VM mixed mode sharing Sun Microsystems Inc LWJGL failed to get system properties java lang NullPointerException org lwjgl LWJGLException Pixel format not accelerated at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo nChoosePixelFormat Native Method at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo choosePixelFormat WindowsPeerInfo java at org lwjgl opengl WindowsDisplay createWindow WindowsDisplay java at org lwjgl opengl Display createWindow Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at net minecraft client Minecraft a SourceFile at net minecraft client Minecraft run SourceFile at java lang Thread run Unknown Source --- END ERROR REPORT cdfd f ---------- processor intel Celeron M processer GHz windows service pack Mobile Intel GM GMS GML Express Chipset Family of them the display adaptors video cards have the most recently updated driver software from the website ive tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling from the website changing around the properties on the game always the same error please help

rather than 9210GML its just 910GML

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/419954/minecraft/
Relevancy 37.84%

Everytime I open minecraft as soon as I log in a black screen pops up and then the game shuts down and I get a new document on my desktop saying hs err pid Ive tried everything ive found on the internet and nothing is working for me Ive updated Java deleted my bin folder and reinstalled everything more than once I have a Toshiba Satallite Laptop with Windows This is what keeps popping up A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION xc at pc x Minecraft def bf pid tid JRE version -b Java VM Java HotSpot TM -Bit Server VM -b mixed mode windows-amd compressed oops Problematic frame C aticfx dll x f bf Minecraft If you would like to submit a bug report please visit http java sun com webapps bugreport crash jsp The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code See problematic frame for where to report the bug --------------- T H R E A D --------------- Current thread x e JavaThread quot Minecraft main thread quot daemon thread in native id stack x a a x a a siginfo ExceptionCode xc reading address x Registers RAX x e RBX x bce f RCX x RDX x a RSP x a df RBP x a ead RSI x bce f RDI x bce f R x R x R x af R x R x R x a ef R x R x ffffffff RIP x def bf EFLAGS x Top of Stack sp x a df x a df bce f x a df bce f b x a df ded ab x a df c bce f x a dfa a ead x a dfb a dfe x a dfc a dfc c x a dfd a dfe x a dfe d a x a dff b c x a e bc x a e fc f d e f x a e f ff f ba a f d eef e x a e b x a e x a e Instructions pc x def bf x def f ac c b f c d b e x def af b d c c x def bf b x def cf b b f f c Register to memory mapping RAX x e is an unknown value RBX x bce f is an unknown value RCX x is an unknown value RDX x a is an unknown value RSP x a df is pointing into the stack for thread x e RBP x a ead is pointing into the stack for thread x e RSI x bce f is an unknown value RDI x bce f is an unknown value R x is an unknown value R x is an unknown value R x af is an unknown value R x is an unknown value R x is an unknown value R x a ef is pointing into the stack for thread x e R x is an unknown value R x ffffffff is an unallocated location in the heap Stack x a a x a a sp x a df free space k Native frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code C native code C aticfx dll x f bf GetKtProcAddress xfaf Java frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code j org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo nChoosePixelFormat JIILorg lwjgl opengl PixelFormat Ljava nio IntBuffer ZZZZ I j org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo choosePixelFormat JIILorg lwjgl opengl PixelFormat Ljava nio IntBuffer ZZZZ I j org lwjgl opengl WindowsDisplay createWindow Lorg lwjgl opengl DisplayMode Ljava awt Canvas II V j org lwjgl opengl Display createWindow V j org lwjgl opengl Display create Lorg lwjgl opengl PixelFormat Lorg lwjgl opengl Drawable Lorg lwjgl opengl ContextAttribsV j org lwjgl opengl Display create Lorg lwjgl opengl PixelFormatV j net minecraft client Minecraft a V j net minecraft client Minecraft run V j java lang Thread run V v StubRoutines call stub --------------- P R O C E S S --------------- Java Threads gt current thread gt x e JavaThread quot Minecraft main thread quot daemon thread in native id stack x a a x a a x ed JavaThread quot Timer hack thread quot daemon thread blocked id stack x f x f x ad JavaThread quot Keep-Alive-Timer quot daemon thread blocked id stack x e x e x b JavaThread quot TimerQueue quot daemon thread blocked id stack x f x f x b JavaThread quot DestroyJavaVM quot thread blocked id stack x cb x db x e JavaThread quot AWT-EventQueue- quot thread blocked id stack x x x e JavaThread quot AWT-Windows quot daemon thread in native id stack x ae x be x a JavaThread quot AWT-Shutdown quot thread blocked id stack x e x ae x a JavaThread quot Java D Disposer quot daemon thread blocked id stack x e x e x c JavaThread quot Low Memory Detector quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x c JavaThread quot C CompilerThread quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x ad JavaThread quot C Compil... Read more

try this site.
http://www.formspring.me/MojangSupport

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft.1041689/
Relevancy 37.84%

Does anyone here play minecraft?

Yes I do. I have a bukkit server which means I can add plugins that can edit gameplay

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft.1051859/
Relevancy 37.84%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1014 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family, 224 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 148052 MB, Free - 18021 MB;
Motherboard: Intel Corporation, D915GRO
Antivirus: AVG Premium Security 2012, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

I need help with GL video drive

Relevancy 37.84%

Hey guys i play minecraft and one day my minecraft doesnt work it says

Sorry but we couldnt connect to our servers.
Please make sute that you are online and that Minecraft is not blocked.
(SocketException: Unreconized Windows Sockets error: 10107:create)

Please help me ppl and sry for my english im from Germany

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft-d.1160763/
Relevancy 37.41%

So i'm to make a public bukkit server on my macbook. I've done most the the work, like making the start.command file and stuff but I don't know how to port forward on my netgear router. I don't know what different numbers I gotta put in and after I have port forwarded what ip should I give out?

So basically i'm asking how I can port forward and once i've dont that what ip shall I tell people so they can get on the server.
Thanks

A:Minecraft Portforwading (Mac)

portforward.com will have the information that you need. Just ignore the big advertising page when you click on your router's link.

If you are allowing people to connect to your server through the internet, then you would want to give them the public IP address, which is the WAN IP address. Going to www.whatismyip.com will give you that ip address

Make sure that you are using a static/manual IP address for your server. If you use a Dynamic/Automatic IP address, then chances are your IP address will change and you would have to reconfigure the settings.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft-portforwading-mac.1033843/
Relevancy 37.41%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8173 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6670, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476837 MB, Free - 254900 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P8Z68-V LX, Rev X.0x, MT701CK44902903
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

Hi, I am running Minecraft 1.2.5 on my computer and I have Java 7 Update 4 64 bit and 32 bit installed on my computer.

However, when I change my render distance to far on Minecraft, it tells me I should run 64 bit Java for better performance. Should it not be recognising that I have the 64 bit version already?

Thanks.

Relevancy 37.41%

I just loaded dd-wrt to my Netgear WNDR3400, and I having issues starting back my Minecraft server. I don't know if I'm simply port forwarding incorrectly, or if I've really screwed something up. What's odd is how it is reacting after not connecting. I've tried setting up the server on a couple different computers and the same result happened on mine. This video explains it better than anything. The commands seem to not work when I connect, among other things. I've also uninstalled and re-installed Java.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzLSg77EKOuJeGhzM2Mxd1hJUEU

A:dd-wrt and a Minecraft Server

I had trouble port forwarding for my minecraft sever, I got it working with this though http://www.simpleportforwarding.com/ you can also just join with the ip 'localhost' this will only work for you by the way.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dd-wrt-and-a-minecraft-server.1061327/
Relevancy 37.41%

Whenever i try to open minecraft it closes and it creates icon on my desktop named hs_err_pid#### (#=random number)
It's .jar file so problem causer might be java. Operating system:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+
2.00 GHz, 512 MB of RAM
Physical Address Extension
Any help would be HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Greetings,
Sinisa.

A:Minecraft problems

I've seen this with several other Java-based Apps before, so I'm betting it is a Java issue. Try updating Java to the latest version (go to www.java.com and download from there). If that doesn't work, try uninstalling all versions of Java with Add/Remove Programs (or your OS Variant) (especially if you have a large buildup of previous Java versions, that could be problematic) and installing Java again from their website.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft-problems.1053978/
Relevancy 37.41%

I am having troubles while playing MCPatcher HD fix in minecraft is this Windows issue??

The tool is here::

MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.5.1:

MCPatcher HD Fix 1.5.1

A:MCPatcher HD for Minecraft 1.5

Is it some kind of Mod to load other mods (ModLoader, FML) or is it a texture pack?

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/22055-mcpatcher-hd-minecraft-1-5-a.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Okay I m trying to set up a Minecraft server and am having multiple up Trying to server a set Minecraft issues Nothing seems to be working properly and I m not knowledgeable enough to figure out what is wrong So I come to you Help me Techie Wan Kenobi You are my only hope My Trying to set up a Minecraft server Setup I have a Trying to set up a Minecraft server PC running Windows and a Belkin N router Wired connection Also have a PS and Xbox wired into the router and a Wii netbook and Android phones connecting wirelessly Internet is cable w down up What I Need Accomplished I need to set up a Minecraft server that outsiders can connect to using a domain name minecraft aquatikjustice com This domain name needs to dynamically update when my external IP address occasionally changes I also need to make sure my PS and Xbox friends can connect to my lobbies in games like Call of Duty they couldn t using the default router setup so I had to open the right ports and set both my consoles to use the same IP It will probably be easier to start from scratch I do own the domain name mentioned above and can change the DNS to whatever it needs to be though it doesn t do it automatically nbsp

A:Trying to set up a Minecraft server

For DNS, you'll need to use a dynamic dns service. I'd suggest registering with DynDNS (free). You'll be assigned a dyndns subdomain (like aquatikjustice.dyndns.org), and you will need to enable dyndns in your router. Then you can easily create a CNAME record that maps minecraft.aquatikjustice.com -> your dyndns.org address.

As for your port forwarding problem, you didn't explain it in very much detail, so it's hard to comment on what the problem might be. Each of the devices connected to your router should get it's own IP address. Just forward whatever ports need to be open to the correct device. Never try to make two devices use the same IP address.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trying-to-set-up-a-minecraft-server.1033128/
Relevancy 37.41%

please help me, i have minecraft server on ubuntui 10.04 and i use putty to run it and if i shut down putty it shut down server as well. So how can i run it in background to prevent minecraft server to shut down when i shut down putty client?

A:About MineCraft Server

Would make sense if you are using putty... i wouldn't expect something to run if the item it needs is closed. Can I ask why do you close putty if you want Minecraft up?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/about-minecraft-server.1012779/
Relevancy 37.41%

I am getting the Bad Drivers! Error in minecraft, any help? I really need to fix this

Relevancy 37.41%

I'm having some troubles with Windows I just installed it about a week ago hoping to use the new features As I backed up all my files slowly I recovered them back on my desktop when I open Minecraft it says Bad video card drivers ----------------------- Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT fe -------- Generated PM -- System Details -- Details Minecraft Version Operating System Windows x version Java Version Oracle Corporation Java VM Version Java HotSpot TM Client VM mixed mode Oracle Corporation Memory bytes MB bytes MB up to bytes MB JVM Flags total -Xms m -Xmx m AABB Pool Size bytes MB allocated bytes MB used Suspicious classes No suspicious classes found IntCache cache tcache allocated tallocated LWJGL OpenGL windows and 8 Minecraft anyway. Not me for don't mix.. ERROR NullPointerException null Is Modded Probably not Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched Type Client map client txt Texture Pack ERROR NullPointerException null Profiler Position N A disabled Vec Pool Minecraft and windows 8 don't mix.. Not for me anyway. Size ERROR NullPointerException null failed to get system properties java lang NullPointerException org lwjgl LWJGLException Pixel format not accelerated at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo nChoosePixelFormat Native Method at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo choosePixelFormat WindowsPeerInfo java at org lwjgl opengl WindowsDisplay createWindow WindowsDisplay java at org lwjgl opengl Display createWindow Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at net minecraft client Minecraft a SourceFile at net minecraft client Minecraft run SourceFile at java lang Thread run Unknown Source --- END ERROR REPORT b c ---------- This is not new to me I have other computers that used to have this problem one still does Im using an AMD Atjlon X Processor - GHZ With AMD radeon graphics drivers THINGS I TRIED Used more then different driver updates software's and non of them do the job Used OPENGL fixers like quot Windows Registry Editor Version quot Re-installed my drivers Force updated deleted bin of Minecraft Watched countless videos on YouTube looking for some advice on how to fix it non helped Googleing for hours trying to find an article most I've already tried Updated Windows Installed quot Windows Media Pack quot I did everything so I came here hoping for some one on one help I have a full version of Windows Enterprise PS I donno but Notch - the creater of Minecraft says some things about windows Markus Persson notch Got an email from microsoft wanting to help quot certify quot minecraft for win I told them to stop trying to ruin the pc as an open platform He also said Markus Persson notch I'd rather have minecraft not run on win at all than to play along Maybe we can convince a few people not to switch to win that way I donno what todo maby its not my fault and Windows is not made for Minecraft All and all I really need some help and I don't want people being mean or asking I already said above

A:Minecraft and windows 8 don't mix.. Not for me anyway.

That guy is very GREEDY!!
Really, forcing users to not upgrade to windows 8??
It's his problem with MS, not us.

O.K back to your problem:
1. Have you updated graphics driver?
2. Have you tried to run Minecraft in compatibility mode to Windows 7?

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/15681-minecraft-windows-8-dont-mix-not-me-anyway.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I went onto the official minecraft site, created an account, and clicked on the free minecraft classic, single player. I downloaded the java for it, but then, a little pop-up appeared, titled "Failed to start Minecraft" and below it was writeen, "org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated". And I have no idea what that means, any help?

A:Minecraft isn't working for me. :L

Have you tried updating your video card driver?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/minecraft-isnt-working-for-me-l-602805.html
Relevancy 37.41%

So, I just made my Minecraft server and was wondering if its safer to give someone my hamachi i.p or my actual ipv4 address. I understand that people can't ddos you through hamachi, but they can access your shared files? I do not have any shared or important things in my shared files.
I prefer just to use my i.p instead of Hamachi, how can i give this to people i don't know and still not have myself ddosed or ratted (remote access trojan).

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft-server.1024951/
Relevancy 37.41%

I wanted to get a cheap laptop for my son for christmas nbsp Preferably under that will play Minecraft nbsp Right now he is using a dell r with gb ram an integrated graphic card and minecraft? for work will this an i processor nbsp He plays Minecraft just fine on it but gets lag when he tries to use some mods like crazy craft or FTB nbsp I wanted to get him something a little better or even the same as he has I bought this laptop nbsp but some said it wouldn t work and was worse than I have others said it was fine nbsp What do you think nbsp Inspiron - Processor Intel Core th Generation i - U Processor Dual Core up to GHz will this work for minecraft? M Cache W Windows Home bit English TB SATA Hard Drive RPM GB Dual Channel DDR L MHz GBx Memory inch LED Backlit On-cell Touch Display with Truelife and HD resolution x Tray load DVD Drive Reads and Writes to DVD CD AMD Radeon R M GB DDR

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,158597.0.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I was wondering if I could get help with my minecraft lagging on my chromebook. I have instaled everything and have chrome OS. I also hav ajusted my video settings but it still lags very badly. I cant hardwire it to my motem for the best internet. What should I do.

P.S. I know that chromebooks are not good for gameing so if no one can help I under stand. :b

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft-lag-on-the-chromebook.1144969/
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello guys i am Minecraft player and the latest version of TooManyItems Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 is not working in the windows. But its working fine on Mac. Can anyone here help me out..

Toomanyitems Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 for Minecraft Download:
TooManyItems 1.5.1 Minecraft

A:Toomanyitems for Minecraft 1.5.1

You are better of to ask in a game specific forum about such things, as even the modder's can't tell if the stuff is working with every system.

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/22545-toomanyitems-minecraft-1-5-1-a.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Friend of mine asked me if this was really free. Last I knew the game still cost money. But this site claims its a free version?http://www.minecraft.theappcenter.com/?network=g_adwords&network_ad_id=42614053012&keyword=Minecraft%2520pc&MatchType=e&Placement=&gclid=CNWx25iQ178CFWho7AodU00AeQ

A:Is this really free - Minecraft?

The download downloads the Minecraft Launcher. (and probably other things too).It is useless without a Minecraft account login.

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,145517.0.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I get an error report and I don't understand what it is telling me when I try to run Minecraft. Can you help?

A:Minecraft won't run on computer

Please provide more information about your computer and what the error message.

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,152253.0.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi Guys My Minecraft keeps crashing on me When I open a server world this shows up btw I have re-installed java already Client thread INFO Setting user wolfgirlhunt Client thread INFO Session ID is token de fe c e ee fe c a cf ae a b cd be c Client thread INFO LWJGL Version Client thread INFO Reloading ResourceManager Default Sound Library Loader INFO Starting up SoundSystem Client thread WARN File minecraft sounds mob ghast fireball ogg does not exist cannot Minecraft Crashing! Keeps My add it to event minecraft item fireCharge use Thread- INFO Initializing LWJGL OpenAL Thread- INFO The LWJGL binding of OpenAL For more information see http www lwjgl org Thread- INFO OpenAL initialized Sound Library Loader INFO Sound engine started Client thread INFO Created x textures-atlas Server thread INFO Starting integrated minecraft server version Server thread INFO Generating keypair Server thread INFO Converting map Server thread INFO Scanning folders Server thread INFO Total conversion count is Server thread INFO Preparing start region My Minecraft Keeps Crashing! for level Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Preparing spawn area Server thread INFO Changing view distance to from Server thread INFO wolfgirlhunt local E fd logged in with entity id at Server thread INFO wolfgirlhunt joined the game Server thread INFO Saving and pausing game Server thread INFO Saving chunks for level New World Overworld Server thread INFO Saving chunks for level New World Nether Server thread INFO Saving chunks for level New World The End Server thread WARN Can t keep up Did the system time change or is the server overloaded Running ms behind skipping tick s Client thread ERROR GL ERROR Client thread ERROR Post render Client thread ERROR Invalid value Client thread ERROR GL ERROR Client thread ERROR Post render Client thread ERROR Invalid value Server thread WARN Can t keep up Did the system time change or is the server overloaded Running ms behind skipping tick s Client thread ERROR GL ERROR Client thread ERROR Post render Client thread ERROR Invalid value Client thread ERROR GL ERROR Client thread ERROR Post render Client thread ERROR Invalid value Client thread ERROR GL ERROR Client thread ERROR Post render Client thread ERROR Invalid value Client thread ERROR GL ERROR Client thread ERROR Post render Client thread ERROR Invalid value Client thread ERROR GL ERROR Client thread ERROR Post render Client thread ERROR Invalid value Client thread ERROR GL ERROR Client thread ERROR Post render Client thread ERROR Invalid value A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION xc at pc x ad pid tid JRE version Java TM SE Runtime Environment -b build -b Java VM Java HotSpot TM Clie... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-minecraft-keeps-crashing.1134493/
Relevancy 37.41%

I recently installed Windows 8 Pro x64 on my custom gaming rig, went through all the usual driver installations including java. When I go to open Minecraft after installing everything and restarting, I notice that it will NOT start at ALL (Annoying!). It runs all of my steam games absolutely perfect. I have checked in device manager and the correct NVidia driver was selected. I have also tried opening it in compatability mode with no luck whatsoever!

**System Specs**
Intel Core i7 2600K OC @ 4.6GHz
ASUS P8P67 Evo B3 Motherboard
ASUS NVidia GeForce GTX650Ti Graphics Card
16GB G-Skill Ripjaws Z RAM
Windows 8 Pro x64

Thanks Guys

A:Minecraft Will Not Start!

Are you using a shortcut to start minecraft if so try going directly to the file and running it from there, if the game won't launch at all with any error at all I have a feeling it's a problem with the shortcut. Try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/17847-minecraft-will-not-start.html
Relevancy 37.41%

i have an minecraft server (in online mode) and when its online my friends cant join getting this message (partly only important parts) java exception error connection timed out any ideas are welcome to fix it but i cant add it to the firewall because its not a program but a java application (maybe its possible but i dont know how)

A:minecraft server

anny ideas are welcome .............

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/313983-minecraft-server.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I've been trying to make a server since forever. Not just the plain Minecraft Vanilla server, but a bucket server. I've downloaded craftbucket, the latest version, and tried to run it. It gives me the error saying " 'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. I do have java installed so I don't know why this is happening. If this gets fixed, can someone please explain to me how to port fwd... Im super confused on that part too.

~Kate

A:Minecraft Server Help?

Hello Sammy37796, apologies for the delayed response.

Not sure about the other stuff, but port-forwarding is interesting... it "opens" ports for things to go through. Think about it like a valve that lets water through.

First, you need to have a static IP address (address that doesn't change) for this to work. You MUST have a static IP address for your server otherwise nothing will work (network-wise) because your server's IP address will constantly change and you won't be able to connect to it unless you constantly update it to compensate (which is a lot of pointless work).

To set a static IP address:
Go to your control panelClick Network and InternetClick Network and Sharing CenterClick Change adapter settingsRight click your adapter and select propertiesScroll down and select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties.

It should look like this. Except you will have Obtain an IP address automatically selected.
Now, keep that window open. Time to do a few commands.

Open your command prompt, do this by clicking "Start" and "R" on your keyboard (shortcut) and searching for "cmd". then type "ipconfig". Look for these fields...
Now, copy those numbers into that window that you have open. This will set a static IP address for your server.

Now, the actual port-forwarding... Do you know what ports you need to open? If not, you need to find out. I'm not familiar with Minecraft server ports...

In order to open your ports, you need to access your router's configuration page. In your browser, type "192.168.0.1" to access your router's configuration "place". Login credentials vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. If you don't know them, then you need to do a bit of Googling. Just Google the model of your router in addition to "login". If you still need help, just ask.

Once you login, you need to "stumble" into a button or field that says something like "Forwarding" or "Port Forwarding". Just click around the place, somewhere around Advanced Settings or Networking. Once you have done that, you have completed the hardest part.

Now you just fill out the fields with the numbers such as your IP address that you have set, and the ports (also, don't forget to enable the settings...).

If you require help with anything, don't hesitate to ask.

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/27053-minecraft-server-help.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I haven't played minecraft for a while. Today when I tried to load it it decided to do an update. The update was not successful even after several attempts. I get the message "Unable to update the Minecraft native launcher". Is this a windows 10 problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

I am not using the windows 10 minecraft but the old one.

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/43366-cannot-update-minecraft.html
Relevancy 37.41%

umm hello i have been wanting to play minecraft for a while but when i have tryed it gets a message that says i cant play it this is the message: http://screensnapr.com/v/aHhYjY.png please help i think it is something to do with the video card mine is: Radeon X1300/X1550 Series (microsoft Corporation - WDDM)please help me if you need to contact me my skype is: TurtlesOwnYouand my email is: Mod Edit: Removed email address, protection from spam bots ~ Hamluis.thank you,-Dylan/Sm3llybelly

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/416922/i-cant-play-minecraft/
Relevancy 37.41%

i simply request that someone help me because i want to play the game i bought with my money thank u if u can here is crash report and specs ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- Oh - I help request minecraft know what I did wrong Time AM Description Initializing game org lwjgl LWJGLException Pixel format not accelerated at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo nChoosePixelFormat Native Method at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo choosePixelFormat WindowsPeerInfo java at org lwjgl opengl WindowsDisplay createWindow WindowsDisplay java at org lwjgl opengl Display createWindow Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display minecraft help request create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at ave ap SourceFile at ave am SourceFile at ave a SourceFile at net minecraft client main Main main SourceFile A detailed walkthrough of the error its code path and all known details is as follows --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Stacktrace at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo nChoosePixelFormat Native Method at org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo choosePixelFormat WindowsPeerInfo java at org lwjgl opengl WindowsDisplay createWindow WindowsDisplay java at org lwjgl opengl Display createWindow Display java at org minecraft help request lwjgl opengl Display minecraft help request create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at org lwjgl opengl Display create Display java at ave ap SourceFile at ave am SourceFile -- Initialization -- Details Stacktrace at ave a SourceFile at net minecraft client main Main main SourceFile -- System Details -- Details Minecraft Version Operating System Windows amd version Java Version Oracle Corporation Java VM Version Java HotSpot TM -Bit Server VM mixed mode Oracle Corporation Memory bytes MB bytes MB up to bytes MB JVM Flags total -XX HeapDumpPath MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance javaw exe minecraft exe heapdump -Xmx G -XX UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX CMSIncrementalMode -XX -UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn M IntCache cache tcache allocated tallocated Launched Version LWJGL OpenGL ERROR RuntimeException No OpenGL context found in the current thread GL Caps Using VBOs No Is Modded Probably not Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched Type Client map client txt Resource Packs pack - Copy Current Language ERROR NullPointerException null Profiler Position N A disabled CPU lt unknown gt ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name TERMINATOR Operating System Windows Home -bit Build th release - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Dell Inc System Model Inspiron BIOS Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version A Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU T GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled Miracast Not Available Microsoft Graphics Hybrid Not Supported DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name Mobile Intel R Series Express Chipset Family Microsoft Corporation - WDDM Manufacturer Intel Corporation Chip type Mobile Intel R Series Express Chipset Family DAC type Internal Device Type Full Device Device Key Enum PCI VEN amp DEV A amp SUBSYS AA amp REV Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model unknown

A:minecraft help request

Do you have the latest version of java runtime installed?

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/35181-minecraft-help-request.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Let the kids play Minecraft and think that's what opened the system up to something that's just an educated guess - I'm far from an expert in this area Running windows on a basic HP desktop with the typical (maybe)- of via Infected get Minecraft it can't rid MS office Infected via Minecraft (maybe)- can't get rid of it software System became unresponsive and needed to power-off to shut down After it re-started the first time it became unresponsive within about minutes so shut down again and powered of the wireless router No problems until I turned the router back on - First thing I noticed was radio playing through the speakers - to my knowledge no one ever set this up I went into task manager and noticed a system process that was consuming a large amount of resources and growing I took a shot and ended the process At that point the radio station stopped playing and the system seemed fine Within about minutes the radio started up again and the suspect system process showed up again in task manager I tried to end the process again At that point the system became unresponsive and had to be powered down Repeated this set of steps with the same results Tried to download an update to the MS vulnerability software but the system didn't stay operational long enough to complete the download Open to suggestions -

A:Infected via Minecraft (maybe)- can't get rid of it

Welcome aboard

Can you operate better from Safe Mode with Networking?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/500791/infected-via-minecraft-maybe-cant-get-rid-of-it/
Relevancy 37.41%

hey0!
ive found this new game called minecraft and it seems pretty good.
its in beta testing at the moment and there are plenty of mods to make and install.

A:Minecraft, new game!

Old news. You've missed the train.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft-new-game.993701/
Relevancy 37.41%

i want to install minecraft on PC. Can you guide me how to install ???

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft-help-installing.1161614/
Relevancy 37.41%

Ok so I deleted my java file in "Program files 86x" folder and i can't reinstall java. I don't have the idsc to restore my computer to default and I can't find my system restore.
What should i do?

A:Java for minecraft

Check the recycle bin, or try to install the same version of Java to a folder on your desktop and then copy everything inside the folder to the original installation folder and overwrite them all

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/java-for-minecraft.1075390/
Relevancy 37.41%

I've been getting random BSODS while playing minecraft.

A:BSOD Minecraft

Can you turn on Driver Verifier and provide us crashdumps for crashes triggered by it? Thanks. Remember to read the article entirely.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-minecraft-697101.html
Relevancy 37.41%

when i load up minecraft is goes Errror Help! Hs Minecraft black screen then closes and makes a text doc on my desktop quot hs er pid quot then numbers that are different in each text doc in the text doc it says A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION xc at pc x d a a pid tid JRE version -b Java VM Java HotSpot TM Client VM -b Minecraft Help! Hs Errror mixed mode windows-x Problematic frame C atioglxx dll x a a DrvPresentBuffers x e Failed Minecraft Help! Hs Errror to write core dump Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows If you would like to submit a bug report please visit http bugreport sun com bugreport crash jsp The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code See problematic frame for where to report the bug --------------- T H R E A D --------------- Current thread x aebcc JavaThread quot Minecraft main thread quot daemon thread in native id stack x b x b c siginfo ExceptionCode xc reading address x b Minecraft Help! Hs Errror Registers EAX x EBX x e f ECX x EDX x ESP x b b EBP x b b c ESI x EDI x EIP x d a a EFLAGS x Top of Stack sp x b b x b b e f x b b x b b x b b f x b b x b b x b b a x b b b dcde e Instructions pc x d a a x d a d d c c d c x d a e a b bf x d a a ba b f f bc ea x d a b d e b d c c be bc Register to memory mapping EAX x is an unknown value EBX x e f is an unknown value ECX x is an unknown value EDX x is an unknown value ESP x b b is pointing into the stack for thread x aebcc EBP x b b c is pointing into the stack for thread x aebcc ESI x is an unknown value EDI x is an unknown value Stack x b x b c sp x b b free space k Native frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code C native code C atioglxx dll x a a DrvPresentBuffers x e Java frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code j org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo nChoosePixelFormat JIILorg lwjgl opengl PixelFormat Ljava nio IntBuffer ZZZZ I j org lwjgl opengl WindowsPeerInfo choosePixelFormat JIILorg lwjgl opengl PixelFormat Ljava nio IntBuffer ZZZZ I j org lwjgl opengl WindowsDisplay createWindow Lorg lwjgl opengl DisplayMode Ljava awt Canvas II V j org lwjgl opengl Display createWindow V j org lwjgl opengl Display create Lorg lwjgl opengl PixelFormat Lorg lwjgl opengl Drawable Lorg lwjgl opengl ContextAttribsV j org lwjgl opengl Display create Lorg lwjgl opengl PixelFormatV j net minecraft client Minecraft a V j avv a V j net minecraft client Minecraft run V j java lang Thread run V v StubRoutines call stub --------------- P R O C E S S --------------- Java Threads gt current thread gt x aebcc JavaThread quot Minecraft main thread quot daemon thread in native id stack x b x b c x ae JavaThread quot Timer hack thread quot daemon thread blocked id stack x a x a x ada JavaThread quot Snooper Timer quot daemon thread blocked id stack x c x c d x cac JavaThread quot DestroyJavaVM quot thread blocked id stack x e x x ac JavaThread quot AWT-EventQueue- quot thread blocked id stack x f x fd x c JavaThread quot AWT-Windows quot daemon thread in native id stack x a x a x c JavaThread quot AWT-Shutdown quot thread blocked id stack x ff x a x c JavaThread quot Java D Disposer quot daemon thread blocked id stack x f x f x b JavaThread quot Service Thread quot daemon thread blocked id stack x dd x e x b b JavaThread quot C CompilerThread quot daemon thread blocked id stack x ed x f x b a JavaThread quot Attach Listener quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x b x b c JavaThread quot Signal Dispatcher quot daemon thread blocked id stack x e x e x af JavaThread quot Finalizer quot daemon thread blocked id stack x d x da x c JavaThread quot Reference Handler quot daemon thread blocked id stack x f x Other Threads x VMThread stack x aa x af id x b WatcherThread stack x d x d id VM state not at safepoint normal execution VM Mutex Monitor currently owned by a thread None Heap def new generation total K used K x x e d x c eden space K used x x a x bfb from space... Read more

A:Minecraft Help! Hs Errror

have you tried force updating? goto the launcher hit options under login then hit force update then login again.

2. what version of java are you running?

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x4d05a2a1, pid=3720, tid=5908
#
# JRE version: 7.0_21-b11
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (23.21-b01 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C [atioglxx.dll+0x8a2a1] DrvPresentBuffers+0x3e821
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

could be a java error.

3 low memory end backround process that your not using

hope this helps

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/minecraft-help-hs-errror.1097314/
Relevancy 37.41%

My son wants to purchase and download Minecraft, but we want to make sure we have all the requirements before he spends his hard earned $27.00. Can someone tell me where/how to see if our older computer is going to be compatible? This is what I need, apparently:System RecommendationsHere's the rough minimum requirements for a computer playing Minecraft:Latest version of 64-bit Java (download Java here)RAM: 2 GBGPU: Intel GMA 950 or AMD EquivalentCPU: Intel P4/NetBurst Architecture or AMD EquivalentI have the exact same issuehere is my report from speccyhttp://speccy.piriform.com/results/pBOJObt2cwAvj4kAvZlMptfinterested in the GPU part in particular

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/471767/minecraft-problems/
Relevancy 37.41%

I'm trying to open Minecraft which is a java game but when I open it I am told that it isn't responding and I'm given this message Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows Problem signature Problem Event Name AppHangB Application Name javaw exe Application Version Application Timestamp d a b Hang Signature Hang Type OS Version Locale ID Additional Hang Signature a b ea a e c Additional Hang Signature acc Additional Hang Signature fb eff acdc dd f d b d Additional Hang Signature Additional Hang Signature c fff f Minecraft responding not d d ba c ed dd Additional Hang Signature bb Additional Hang Minecraft not responding Signature fc c b cbcc dddada cbd a Read our privacy statement Microsoft Online Crash Analysis I've tried unistalling and reinstalling java and redownloading the game but to no avail I think I'm using Vista bit not too sure P If you need more information to help me out please ask Thanks in advance

A:Minecraft not responding

Try going to the website and updating the driver

If that does not work
Run a full antivirus scan and download and run a full updated scan with malwarebytes.
Actually it more important that you run the scans before getting the driver
Javaw.exe file description
Productname: Java(TM) Platform SE 6 U21
Description: javaw.exe
Company: Sun Microsystems, Inc

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/287990-minecraft-not-responding.html
Relevancy 37.41%

HI -

Important to tell you that I'm computer illiterate. I've just downloaded Minecraft 1.6.4 on my Windows 8 64 bit system. It tell me to downloand the newest java and when I attempt this I get "this page can't be displayed" so I read a little on the site about Win 8 not supporting Java etc...It says you can run from desktop but I thought that's what I was doing? Just spent $26 on Minecraft that I can't play and probably can't be refunded on either. Please help!

A:Java and Minecraft Win 8

Go to www.ninite.com and select "Java" from the runtimes section, then download the installer and run it.

It will automatically install both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Java (most recent version). Be sure to close out of your browser while it's installing, so any plugins can be added to your browser.

Not sure where you heard Win8 doesn't support Java, but it does. It's not "built in", but you can download the java and it will work.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/java-and-minecraft-win-8.1110608/
Relevancy 37.41%

First we assumed one pre-release for Minecraft would be all we need to ensure a stable update And then we had to release a second pre-release the next week to fix the remaining issues And because the third time s a charm here is the third Minecraft pre-release If everything works out as planned we will release the update to Minecraft early next week Of course I shouldn t have mentioned that Minecraft 1.9.3 3 Pre-Release because now I m just asking for something else to come up and delay it Notable changes Changed Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3 some changes that we made in pre-release Fixed a potential crash with spreading water or lavaAdded more cowbell Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs mojang com If nobody reports a bug we can t fix it To get snapshots open your launcher and press the New Profile button Call Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3 it snapshots and check the box saying Enable experimental development snapshots and save To switch to the normal version you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder See the new profile dialog Snapshots can corrupt Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3 your world please backup and or run them in a different folder from your main worlds Cross-platform server jar Minecraft server jar Report bugs here Minecraft issue tracker Source Minecraft Pre-Release

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/49126-minecraft-1-9-3-pre-release-3-a.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi guys,
if any of you have played the game minecraft then you should be able to help me. Basically there is some problem that doesnt let me log into minecraft on the internet or launcher, so please post back and ask me questions if you want!
Thanks,
Minecraft123

A:Problem with minecraft (i think)

does it freeze on the done loaded screen? if so i can send you a new minecraft.jar

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-minecraft-i-think.1067457/
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello We ve launched the new Minecraft net Minecraft net if you will The new site has all the features you deployed! has 2.0 been Minecraft.net might be used to but it s prettier and faster It also scales better on phones tablets and neon-lit-ugly-rigs with their monster monitors Remember that like everything Mojang we re going to be iterating upon this thing for the foreseeable Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed! future Though we re very happy to launch Minecraft net it s worth mentioning that Minecraft net is already in the works That site will focus on exciting things happening in our community and provide deeper insight into the future of Minecraft and our developers Our plan is to make Minecraft net into a place that every player would like to visit once in a while no matter which platform they play on - somewhere to represent what our game has become over the past few years But that s some time in the future For now enjoy the new stylin Have a lovely day internet Owen - bopogamel Source Minecraft net has been deployed

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/49127-minecraft-net-2-0-has-been-deployed.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hey Guys!
I have some problem with Minecraft sound. I installed my sound driver under win8, and it works correctly, in browser too, and everywhere, where i used that, but in minecraft isn't working. I tried to run in win7 compactibility and with "run as administrator" but nothing happened. I didn't find any bugfix to minecraft in win8, so i tried to search any bugfix to win7, and i found it, but it didn't helped. Any ideas?
Sorry for my bad english..

A:No sound in Minecraft

I do apologize but maybe this isn't an 8 issue.
Enable music in minecraft in settings.

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/9927-no-sound-minecraft.html