Windows Support Forum

Solved: Run Time error 00407966

Q: Solved: Run Time error 00407966

Hi, I am new here
and I do not now where and how ask question at all
There is a prob in my sys
when ever i open my sys. one display came like:
"Run Time error 00407966"
one more thing I am unable to open any local disk ( C, D, E, F) form 'My Computer' thryu double click. I have to open my local disk by right click then select open.
Please tell me how to solve this prob.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Solved: Run Time error 00407966

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 49.02%

I get this error everytime I try to open this site https qweststore cellmania com qwest starz detail do itemtype starz quot Message Object required Line Char Code URI https qweststore cellmania com qwest scripts cm js quot error w/ every time Solved: Page error load single ... also get this Message Unexpected call to Solved: Page load error every single time w/ error ... method or property access Line Char Code URI res ieframe dll httpErrorPagesScripts js using I E Windows XP all firewalls are down no anti-virus software is running including addons browser security is very minimal addons are updated or removed latest version of java is installed have latest version of flash and it is added onto I E browser i meet all of the minimum requirements What happens I enter Solved: Page load error every single time w/ error ... my email address into a form and click a button that should order this Starz thing I m trying to get When I click it works and works and works until I finally get quot page cannot load quot error I have tried everything I ve been able to troubleshoot with via googling and to no avail Also I just got Qwest High Speed and MSN Solved: Page load error every single time w/ error ... and Live sort of a bundle and my pc was updated -- I E to version and whatever else Windows updated If you need more information please let me know I also think I might be missing some libraries Thank you -D nbsp

Relevancy 46.87%

Hi people,
I have a computer that is running windows xp and every once in a while it comes up with a runtime error and then asks me if I want to fix it. What is a runtime error? Is it a virus or something? or is it nothing to be too concerned about? I have McAffee virus scan on this computer and I was wondering if that is sufficient for surfing the internet safely? Here are the system requirements for this computer:
OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Build 2600
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 4 Stepping 2 AuthenticAMD ~800 Mhz
Total Physical Memory 512.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 324.34 MB
Total Virtual Memory 1.72 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.39 GB

Is there enough memory to add more protection, if needed, from viruses and spyware without slowing down the computer? Thanks in advance for your help.
Rhonda

Relevancy 46.87%

I have been trying to access another forum where I go regularly I time error run Solved: have been getting the following error Description An application error occurred on the server The Solved: run time error current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely for security reasons It could however be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine Details To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines please create a lt customErrors gt tag within a quot web config quot configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application This lt customErrors gt tag should then have its quot mode quot attribute set to quot Off quot lt -- Web Config Configuration File -- gt lt configuration gt lt system web gt lt customErrors mode quot Off quot gt lt system web gt lt configuration gt Notes The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the quot defaultRedirect quot attribute of the application s lt customErrors gt configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL lt -- Web Config Configuration File -- gt lt configuration gt lt system web gt lt customErrors mode quot RemoteOnly quot defaultRedirect quot mycustompage htm quot gt lt system web gt lt configuration gt and I cannot access the site how can I fix this I cant understand this message nbsp

A:Solved: run time error

This usually means that the application is crashing on the server, not on your system. If you give me the link I could test it and see if I get the same results.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-run-time-error.630481/
Relevancy 46.87%

I installed office 2002 on my windows ex and since then I am getting this runtime error each time I enter user name and password or perform a serach. for example when I want to logon to my eamil I get run time error 0 "SP" undifined anda then I selelct no for debugging and everything is fine. How can I get rid of that message. sometimes it just stays.
TIA

A:Solved: Run time error 0

I solved the problem

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-run-time-error-0.455357/
Relevancy 46.87%

When I try and change an option in a program I get an error indication of RUN TIME ERROR 70--ACTION DENIED. I am trying to change a layout in F/S 2004 concerning a cockpit layout from one vintage to another. I have removed and re-installed the program aircraft that this item is installed in and still get the same result.I hope I'm in the right area/catigory of TECH SUPPORT for this problem?

Bruce
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770S CPU @ 3.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 8143 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti, -2048 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 953766 MB, Free - 820147 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., P8Z77-V LX
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled.

A:Solved: Run time error 70

I will mark solved as it works if I use" Admin" sign in.
Bruce

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-run-time-error-70.1094321/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi I m not sure if this is the right place to be asking about error Run-time 75 Solved: run-time error but anyway every so often I get an error message saying that there is a Run-time error quot Solved: Run-time error 75 quot i have browsed the internet about it a bit and think it has something to do with part of a program missing and therefore there being an error when it opens however i don t know which program it is and i presume that because it isn t a program i start myself then it must be part of Vista and it tries to open it automatically and doesn t Solved: Run-time error 75 work properly I don t know how to work out which program it is and was hoping that you could help me with this It doesn t slow my computer down or anything and it runs fine with whatever it is it s just a bit annoying having it pop up every so often and i want to make sure theres nothing severely wrong with the computer just to specify the error message reads Run-time error Path File access error I can post a picture of it if you d like thank you nbsp

Relevancy 46.87%

I keep getting this while on my computer: Run Time Error 204 024524A4 which then sometimes disconnects me from the net & I have to reboot my computer to connect to net again. Its happening more & more & its annoying...Any solutions? Thanks

Relevancy 46.87%

A few months ago my computer started slowing down and here and there I would get a RUN Solved: ERROR..what? RUN TIME TIME ERROR that would pop One day I was on the internet and my computer froze When I did a hard reboot my computer stopped working completely and I couldn t get it to turn on after that Well needless to say I ve replaced my motherboard and power supply and finally my computer is up Solved: RUN TIME ERROR..what? and running again Well just recently I went to a website I believe it was like Budget Rentals or Ryder com One of those for sure All of a sudden the RUN TIME ERROR came up again and asked me if I wanted to Debug or Cancel I just hit cancel cause I don t know what the Debug button would do I m afraid this might mess up my computer again What is RUN TIME ERROR and how do I get rid of it OR how do I prevent it nbsp

Relevancy 46.44%

Can anyone tell me what "run time error 216 at 0000A3D1" means and how to stop it from causing a popup window on my computer all the time? Thanks, Mike.

Relevancy 46.44%

Hi. I'm new here.
My problem is that what ever i try to do with my Vaio gets the same error: 0x0000142.
Cant stop that and i'm afraid to turn it off.
Can anybody take out of my misery?
Many thanks.
Richard.

Relevancy 46.44%

My insert statement is long and goes like this Insert into IGCDS Curve Name JTD DV CDSEquiv YAgg SpreadShift ySpreadShift DV y DV y DV y DV y DV y DV y DV y DV y error Run-time INSERT into - Solved: CDSEquiv Y CDSEquiv Y CDSEquiv Y CDSEquiv Y CDSEquiv Y RecoveryRecInDf RecoveryRecRisk RecoveryRecRate ParCDS y ParCDS y ParCDS y ParCDS y ParCDS y Steepness y y Steepness y y Book Portfolio UltimateParent Center AssetClass EntityName Ticker GSIndustry Stripe Country LiquidityFactor RatingMoody RatingSnP MoodyNumber SnPnumber InDefault Seniority Restructuring Events TamsAccount Index MasterIdx SubIdx SubIdx SubIdx OverlapIndex Solved: INSERT into - Run-time error IsIndex select F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F from dbtemp where F lt gt Risk However when i pass it through VBA it gives me a syntax run-time error quot quot Run time error - e quot quot but when i run it directly in the target database it executes perfectly without any errors Any ideas anyone what could be the reason Please help and thanks in advance thanks J nbsp

A:Solved: INSERT into - Run-time error

The error code is an "Invalid SQL statement" error. My initial guess based on the phrasing of your post is that the target database is on a different platform than Access. What type of database object are you using for the transaction? ODBC? Depending on your version of Access (if you are in fact using Access), I believe the default type for database objects formerly was ADO, to which (I think) this specific error applies.

If I'm correct so far, the VBA run-time compiler is choking on the SQL statement when you try to execute the string in an ADO object environment. I couldn't say exactly why; the syntax looks correct enough. My only guess is the length of the string is the problem in that case. Or perhaps the ADO object doesn't support an INSERT/SELECT construction.

I guess what I'm saying is, I think the database object type is the culprit.

chris.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-insert-into-run-time-error.687184/
Relevancy 46.44%

I don t even know where to begin this has been a very frustrating problem We are using Windows XP Visual Studio net and Access and this issue crops up when Access VBA tries to call a sub-routine in a VB net object The error is Run-Time Error Object variable or With block Variable not set This error is caught by Access VBA This is the VBA code I ve obviously modified things to keep private information private Also this is not for a P P or file-sharing program it Issue Error Run-Time Solved: 91 s actually something I m stumped Solved: Run-Time Error 91 Issue on at work It Solved: Run-Time Error 91 Issue s just a program that uploads a batch of local files to the company FTP after the user has generated a batch of information I m not really allowed to go into more depth than that about the program s purpose Code Sub UploadFiles strFiles As Variant strOriginPath As String Const USERNAME As String quot fakeusername quot Const PASSWORD As String quot fakepassword quot Const SERVER As String quot www fakeFTP com quot Const DESTINATION As String quot Local Directory quot Dim blnFound As Boolean Dim ftpFile As VBFTPProgram Connect Dim L As Long M As Long Dim strDeadFiles As Variant 'Step Kill the files already in the server folder ReDim strDeadFiles blnFound ftpFile FTP quot LIST FILE quot strDeadFiles SERVER USERNAME PASSWORD DESTINATION For L To UBound strDeadFiles - strDeadFiles strDeadFiles L blnFound ftpFile FTP quot DELETE quot strDeadFiles SERVER USERNAME PASSWORD DESTINATION Next L 'Step Upload the files from the local machine to the server For L To UBound strFiles - strFiles strFiles L blnFound ftpFile UploadFile quot UPLOAD quot strFiles SERVER USERNAME PASSWORD DESTINATION strOriginPath Next L End Sub The error occurs on blnFound ftpFile FTP quot LIST FILE quot strDeadFiles SERVER USERNAME PASSWORD DESTINATION The routine being called is one that has two versions is overloaded with very different numbers of variables required We ve determined by renaming the VB net routine something else and changing the appropriate calls in VBA that it is not the fact the routine is overloaded that causes the problem I don t think it s the lack of values in the array because the problem would crop up in a perfectly functional routine elsewhere in the company code-base Now for the versions of the FTP function this switches over to VB net I m reluctant to post the whole thing unless I really have to so here are the headers Version The one that works but is way too specific Code Public Sub FTP ByRef FileList As Object Optional ByVal strFilePath As String quot ftp username email protected quot Optional ByVal strUserName As String quot username quot Optional ByVal strPassword As String quot password quot Optional ByVal DataType As String quot pdf quot Version Code Public Sub FTP ByVal strCommand As String ByRef strFiles As Object ByVal strServer As String ByVal strUsername As String ByVal strPassword As String ByVal strFTPDirectory As String Optional ByVal strLocalDirectory As String quot quot I m hoping it is something really simple that I m just overlooking due to my inexperience using VB net with VBA What am I missing and how do I fix it nbsp

Relevancy 46.44%

While trying to download from some sites online, a Quick Time error comes up: "Quick Time is missing software required to perform this operation. Unfortunately, it is not available on the Quick Time server"!!!! UGH!! What is this?!!
I've tried downloading and reinstalling Quick Time, but there is no change.
Any ideas?? PLEASE?

Relevancy 46.44%

Hi I need Solved: of '70' error Run-time and pop-ups lots some help please I have windows and a dsl connection Dell pentium II Keep getting constant pop-ups and an error that says Run-time error Permission denied vSg This is my hijack Log file of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Gold Win x MSIE Solved: Run-time error '70' and lots of pop-ups Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SPOOL EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SPOOL EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSTASK EXE C PROGRAM FILES MCAFEE VIRUSSCAN VSHWIN EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tsk C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SYSTRAY EXE C PROGRAM FILES HP CD-WRITER DIRECTCD DIRECTCD EXE C PROGRAM FILES HP CD-WRITER MMENU HPCDTRAY EXE C WINDOWS TASKMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM QTTASK EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM STIMON EXE C KYBRDFF EXE C DFNDRFF EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS WIN EXE C PROGRAM FILES COMMON Solved: Run-time error '70' and lots of pop-ups FILES WQKF WQKFM EXE C TOOLS IOWATCH EXE C TOOLS IMGICON EXE C PROGRAM FILES MSOFFICE OFFICE OSA EXE C PROGRAM FILES GREETINGS WORKSHOP GWREMIND EXE C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD SGMAIN EXE C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD SGBHP EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS DUCE EXE C WINDOWS WIN EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS SYSC EXE C WINDOWS WIN EXE C WINDOWS WIN EXE C PROGRAM FILES HIJACKTHIS HIJACKTHIS EXE C WINDOWS WIN EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www alltel net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by America Online F - win ini run c DELL WINBATCH EXE O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSDXM OCX O - Toolbar Easy-WebPrint - C -E D- c -AA D- AC BABA C - C PROGRAM FILES CANON EASY-WEBPRINT TOOLBAND DLL O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run POINTER C PROGRA MSHARD point exe O - HKLM Run VsecomrEXE C Program Files McAfee VirusScan VSECOMR EXE O - HKLM Run Adaptec DirectCD C PROGRA HPCD-W DIRECTCD DIRECTCD EXE O - HKLM Run HP CD-Writer C Program Files HP CD-Writer Mmenu hpcdtray exe O - HKLM Run ScanRegistry c windows scanregw exe autorun O - HKLM Run TaskMonitor c windows taskmon exe O - HKLM Run LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM Run Vshwin EXE C PROGRAM FILES MCAFEE VIRUSSCAN VSHWIN EXE O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C WINDOWS SYSTEM QTTASK EXE quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run StillImageMonitor C WINDOWS SYSTEM STIMON EXE O - HKLM Run keyboard C KYBRDFF exe O - HKLM Run defender C DFNDRFF exe O - HKLM Run TheMonitor C WINDOWS SYSC exe O - HKLM Run win C WINDOWS win exe O - HKLM Run ghtdcef RUNDLL EXE w fb fa dll n dcef fb fa O - HKLM Run wfb b dll RUNDLL EXE wfb b dll I dcef fb b O - HKLM Run sys C WINDOWS sys exe O - HKLM Run ms C WINDOWS ms exe O - HKLM Run sys C WINDOWS sys exe O - HKLM Run ms C WINDOWS ms exe O - HKLM Run sys C WINDOWS sys exe O - HKLM Run win C WINDOWS win exe O - HKLM Run ms C WINDOWS ms exe O - HKLM Run ms C WINDOWS ms exe O - HKLM Run win C WINDOWS win exe O - HKLM RunServices LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM RunServices SchedulingAgent mstask exe O - HKLM RunServices Vshwin EXE C PROGRAM FILES MCAFEE VIRUSSCAN VSHWIN EXE O - HKCU Run Yahoo Pager C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ypager exe -quiet O - HKCU Run WQKF C PROGRAM FILES COMMON FILES WQKF WQKFM EXE O - Startup Iomega Startup Options lnk C Tools IMGSTART EXE O - Startup Iomega Watch lnk C Tools IOWATCH EXE O - Startup Zip Disk Icons lnk C Tools IMGICON EXE O - Startup Microsoft Find Fast lnk C Program Files MSOffice Office FINDFAST EXE O - Startup Office Startup lnk C Program Files MSOffice Office... Read more

Relevancy 46.01%

I am trying to create a SubProc that will check to see if there is any over lap of during the 'starttime' to 'endtime' time range that would cause a conflick of 2 codes being in the same 'AssignRoom' on a given 'CodeDate' during the starttime and the endtime. If so, then the 'Conflick' field would show "YES" otherwise "NO".
Problem is, I'm getting a error and can't see why. Any light on this issue is appreciated. I've attached a zip file of very small access db. The starttime and endtime as you'll see are text fields not time fields.

Relevancy 46.01%

Hey guys I have one worksheet called Consumption with a list of clients I need to filter the data by building type and copy the data from this worksheet to a worksheet for each building type The building types are in column E and the entries start at line The different types possible are listed in column E above the entries For this particular example I need the first error - VBA Excel 9 Solved: time 2003 Run one in E Here is the code I have in VBA Sub PasteToCustSheet OfficeBuildings Dim C As Range Sheets quot Consumption quot Activate For Each C In Range Range quot E quot Range quot A quot End xlUp If C Value Range quot E quot Value Then C EntireRow Copy ActiveSheet Paste ThisWorkbook Sheets C Value Range quot a quot End xlUp Offset End If Next Application CutCopyMode False End Sub It keeps giving me a runtime error and highlighting the first line but OfficeBuildings is the name of one of the sheets I need the information to go to How do I fix this nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi Hope you can help getting run time error on picture it 2002.Worked fine a week ago. Can't find at ms site get confused trying to navigate there. Uninstalled an reinstalled. OS XP Thanks.Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 1270 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 147793 MB, Free - 106478 MB; J: Total - 472136 MB, Free - 438440 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0JC474
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

A:Solved: ms picture it 2002 run time error

See this thread which has been marked as "Solved": http://forums.techguy.org/digital-p...2752-solved-microsoft-picture-2002-debug.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-ms-picture-it-2002-run-time-error.1073640/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi i started getting blue screens BSOD each different Solved: time! codes error with for about a month maybe i cant remember cause its been so long now and i m going insane because i ve spent a LOT of time and effort attempting to fix the bsod s only to failim going to try and include everything i can and not miss anything important and end up looking like a noob It happens Solved: BSOD with different error codes each time! all the time whether im playing a game im on the internet or even when im not doing anything I got a new Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD Series Mb about a month ago i think and im cant remember if thats when the bsod started I dont know how to read dump files so i ll include a few because they are all different but a few reoccur a few times i ve been using bluescreenview to look at my dump files with limited info and ntoskrnl exe is a reoccurring driver name in many of the dump files the pc had a phase were the monitor decided to remain unresponsive when i turned it on u could hear the fans and everything turn on but the monitor got no signal i d have to restart the pc for hours till it decided to randomly work and then get blue screens and restart efficiently stressing me out a lot -but this hasn t happened in about a week for some reason i tested my ram with Memtest and its good did the hard disk checks-i have c and d-when i do it on C drive it needs to restart some errors come up and it dose somthing and gose back to login it did not fix my problem when i did it on drive D it checks for some time but there is too much stuff and takes to long it crashes to blue screen before it completes i run the drive verifiers- when i run it on quot all drives on the computer setting quot it restarts and when it gets to the login screen it gets a blue screen saying that quot a device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught the faulty driver currently on the kernel stack must be replaced with a working version quot - X C OS also sometimes while im watching a video or something the screen would freeze for a minute and unfreeze and an message on the taskbar would say display driver has stopped working and has recovered - but this happens rarely buy quite randomly i have tried re installing dome drivers and updating stuff but it keeps on happening at this point im out of ideas and useful threads to turn to plz help i need my computer for work and i have a lot of important stuff on it Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor AMD Athlon tm II X Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD Series Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC M A TD-M EVO Rev X x Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi i started getting blue screens for about a month maybe i cant remember cause its been so long now and i m going insane because i ve spent a LOT of time and effort attempting to fix the bsod s only to fail It happens all the time whether im playing a game im on the internet Bsod codes different each time!!! with Solved: error or even when im not doing anything I got a new Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD Series Mb about a month ago i think and im cant remember if thats when the bsod started I dont know how to read dump files so i ll include a few because they Solved: Bsod with different error codes each time!!! are all different but a few reoccur a few times i ve been using bluescreenview to Solved: Bsod with different error codes each time!!! look at my dump files with limited info and ntoskrnl exe is a reoccurring driver name in many of the dump files the pc had a phase were the monitor decided to remain unresponsive when i turned it on u could hear the fans and everything turn on but the monitor got no signal i d have to restart the pc for hours till it decided to randomly work and then get blue screens and restart efficiently stressing me out a lot i tested my ram with Memtest and its good did the hard disk checks-i have c and d-when i do it on C drive it needs to restart some errors come up and it dose somthing and gose back to login it did not fix my problem when i did it on drive D it checks for some time but there is too much stuff and takes to long it crashes to blue screen before it completes i run the drive verifiers- when i run it on quot all drives on the computer setting quot it restarts and when it gets to the login screen it gets a blue screen saying that quot a device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught the faulty driver currently on the kernel stack must be replaced with a working version quot - X C OS also sometimes while im watching a video or something the screen would freeze for a minute and unfreeze and an message on the taskbar would say display driver has stopped working and has recovered - but this happens rarely buy quite randomly i have tried re installing dome drivers and updating stuff but it keeps on happening at this point im out of ideas and useful threads to turn to plz help i need my computer for work and i have a lot of important stuff on it Here is a list of all the error codes and related drivers on bluescreenview from to today im not sure if thats when the blue screens started because i dont know if minidump files are deleated after a cretin amount SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION---------------------BS DEF sys x ntoskrnl exe x unknown x MEMORY MANAGEMENT------------------------------ unknown x Ntfs sys x fileinfo sys x ntoskrnl exe x IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL-------------------------ntoskrnl exe x unknown x PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA------------------ntoskrnl exe x PFN LIST CORRUPT-----------------------------------ntoskrnl exe KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-----------------ntoskrnl exe DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL----------------ndis sys unknown ----------------------------------------------dxgkrnl sys BUGCODE USB DRIVER------------------------------USBPORT SYS x SYSTEM PTE MISUSE---------------------------------hal dll x ntoskrnl exe x KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-----------------ntoskrnl exe REFERENCE BY POINTER-----------------------------ntoskrnl exe NTFS FILE SYSTEM------------------------------------Ntfs sys PFN LIST CORRUPT----------------------------------ntoskrnl exe x tunnel sys x Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor AMD Athlon tm II X Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD Series Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC M A TD-M EVO Rev X x Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Updated and Enabled theres more mini dump files here another thread http forums techguy org windows- -bsod-different-error-codes-each html nbsp

A:Solved: Bsod with different error codes each time!!!

ok i solved it myself, the possessor fan thing was really dusty. i blew on it and i haven't got a bsod since.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bsod-with-different-error-codes-each-time.994252/
Relevancy 46.01%

I have created a macro in Excel 2003. Once I tested the macro several times, I placed the macro in a blank workbook, and saved it as "Personal.xls". I saved the "Personal.xls" workbook in this file path...

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

I opened another blank Excel workbook, and hide the Personal.xls window.

When I try running the macro from a button on the toolbar, I get the following Run-time error....

Run-time error '9'
Subscript out of range

This is the line of code that gets highlighted when I debug the error..
Code:

Set ws = ThisWorkbook.Sheets (.Name)

Can anyone help me to resolve this error?

Relevancy 46.01%

Hi everyone,

I'm using an XP OS and the time/date are wrong. I've tried all of the typical fixes for syncing but no matter what I do it sends back the following: 'an error occurred while Windows was synchronizing with xxxxx'.

I am an admin, I've tried restarting the windows time service, and restarting the computer. I've unreg'd as well through cmd. Any other ideas?

Thanks for looking.

A:[SOLVED] Windows time sync error

Hi and welcome to TSF is the time correct in the bios.
See the options here How to synchronize the time with the Windows Time service in Windows XP you can probably go to the third option onwards.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-windows-time-sync-error-837841.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Yesterday I attached a word document to an e-mail. Ever since that moment I have had a "run-time error '5'" notice appear after attempting to opening ms word 2000. Furthermore, the ruler doesn't appear nor do any of the other menus. I spent 3 hours on the ms support site and came up with one article, Q267572, which was not helpful because I never had stamps.com on my computer! Lastly, I tried another advice site, attempted the suggestions of reinstalling office 2000, and messing around with the registry keys of office 2000. Nothing has worked! (unfortunately I didn't save the advice on a disk either). It's getting late and I'm desperate.

A:(Solved) run-time error '5' in word 2000

First: With Word closed, find the file on your C:\ drive named normal.dot and rename it to normal.old and then launch Word again. This may take care of the runtime error and not the toolbars, etc. If that doesn't take care of all of it, I'll reply with the necessary registry edit.

------------------
~dreamboat~
Brainbench MVP for Microsoft Word
Brainbench

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-run-time-error-5-in-word-2000.37430/
Relevancy 46.01%

ok recently I have been having trouble with my windows time syncing, and it used to just take a quick trip to cmd and a few codes to unregister and reregister it to fix it... but now I am getting a "The specified service is not installed" error, any knowledge on how to fix this issue?

Relevancy 45.15%

I am using Access and I am trying to develop vba code to return results with a variable input When I run it I receive the error quot Run-time error 1 Run Too 3061 Expected Error Time Few Parameters Solved: - Too few parameters Expected it runs fine if I hard code the seletcion criteria bit I need it to be dynamic and accept the variable Below is my code please any help is appreciated Function Explode Data Dim MS Worksheet As Database Dim tbl Worksheet Output As Recordset Dim tbl Worksheet Input As Recordset Dim tbl WorkDate Build As Recordset Dim tbl Make Parts As Recordset Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset Dim Posref As Integer Set the first level of the current array and the BOM Level Dim fDone As Integer flag as it is bad practice Solved: Run Time Error 3061 Too Few Parameters Expected 1 to modify loop parameters within Dim iCurrent As Integer where you are in the current array Dim intMultiplier As Integer multiplication factor for number of items Dim BOM QPA As Single Sets Very First Level BOM QPA Dim QPA ACCUM As Single Set the Cumulative QPA throughout the BOMS Dim BOM Level As Integer Second level index s for the multi-dimensional array Dim Test Part As String Dim BOM Sort Sequ As Long Dim Display Part As String Dim Display QPA Solved: Run Time Error 3061 Too Few Parameters Expected 1 As Double Dim Display Child As String Set db CurrentDb fDone False iCurrent Posref QPA QPA ACCUM Open the Input MS Worksheet Input Table Set tbl Make Parts db OpenRecordset quot Make Parts quot Move to first record in Input Table tbl Make Parts MoveFirst Test Part tbl Make Parts IBLITM BOM Sort Sequ Set rs db OpenRecordset quot SELECT JdeBomsWithSTKT Bom Type JdeBomsWithSTKT Parent Branch Plant JdeBomsWithSTKT Parent Item quot amp quot JdeBomsWithSTKT Parent Short Item JdeBomsWithSTKT Solved: Run Time Error 3061 Too Few Parameters Expected 1 Sequ JdeBomsWithSTKT Child Branch Plant JdeBomsWithSTKT Child Item quot amp quot JdeBomsWithSTKT Child Short Item JdeBomsWithSTKT STKT JdeBomsWithSTKT Gross QPA JdeBomsWithSTKT UOM JdeBomsWithSTKT Effective Date quot amp quot JdeBomsWithSTKT Expire Date quot amp quot FROM JdeBomsWithSTKT WHERE JdeBomsWithSTKT Parent Item tbl Make Parts IBLITM quot DB OPEN DYNASET rs MoveFirst Display Part rs Parent Item Display QPA rs Gross QPA Display Child rs Child Item End Function nbsp

Relevancy 45.15%

Hi,

Running VBA 6.5 (within Excel 2007 macro), accessing ODBC DSN for Oracle Database 10.2.
Using DAO 3.6
Windows XP Professional
Works perfect.

Using Windows 2007
Run-time error '3146'
ODBC -call failed

Test connection is successful in Oracle ODBC Driver Configuration

Here is my code, please help!!!

Set wrkODBC = CreateWorkspace("", "", "", dbUseODBC)
wrkODBC.DefaultCursorDriver = dbUseClientBatchCursor
'If wrkODBC Is Nothing Then ConnectDatabase = False
Set db = wrkODBC.OpenDatabase("EBSPROD", dbDriverNoPrompt, False, "ODBC;DATABASE=;UID=bouser;PWD=xxxxx;DSN=EBSPROD")

A:Solved: Windows 2007 and DAO 3.6-Run time error 3146

I have additional information.

?fncODBCErrors
|0 IM014: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application|3146 ODBC--call failed.|

I got this from this function:

Function fncODBCErrors() As String

Dim strODBCErrors As String
Dim intI As Integer

' Collect ODBC errors (if any) for reporting.
strODBCErrors = vbNullString
With DBEngine.Errors
For intI = 0 To (.Count - 1)
strODBCErrors = strODBCErrors & "|" & _
.Item(intI).Number & " " & _
.Item(intI).Description
Next intI
End With
If Len(strODBCErrors) > 0 Then
strODBCErrors = strODBCErrors & "|"
End If

fncODBCErrors = strODBCErrors

End Function

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-windows-2007-and-dao-3-6-run-time-error-3146.1092904/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi All I included the macro that was developed last week for this quot AIR Log Solved: Run-time '1004' Macro: Excel error quot However the creator is on leave and I only know how to read and interpret Solved: Excel Macro: Run-time error '1004' thus giving me an error that I cannot fix I would also like to do the following In Column O have a formula CONCATENATE Lxx Mxx Nxx Hide columns L-N Remove Table Style Set font to Arial size to Make sure all text is Middle amp Center Aligned Row has a fill color Blue Accent Darker Option Explicit Sub oooFormatAIRLog ActiveWindow ActivateNext Sheets Name quot AIRLog quot Columns quot P Q quot Delete Shift xlToLeft Range quot Table AIRLog quot Select ActiveWorkbook Worksheets quot AIRLog quot ListObjects quot Table AIRLog quot Sort SortFields Clear ActiveWorkbook Worksheets quot AIRLog quot ListObjects quot Table AIRLog quot Sort SortFields Add Key Range quot Table AIRLog Risk Issue Action Item quot SortOn xlSortOnValues Order xlAscending CustomOrder quot Issue Risk Action Item quot DataOption xlSortNormal ActiveWorkbook Worksheets quot AIRLog quot ListObjects quot Table AIRLog quot Sort SortFields Add Key Range quot Table AIRLog Criticality quot SortOn xlSortOnValues Order xlAscending CustomOrder quot High Medium Low quot DataOption xlSortNormal ActiveWorkbook Worksheets quot AIRLog quot ListObjects quot Table AIRLog quot Sort SortFields Add Key Range quot Table AIRLog Due Date quot SortOn xlSortOnValues Order xlAscending DataOption xlSortNormal ActiveWorkbook Worksheets quot AIRLog quot ListObjects quot Table AIRLog quot Sort SortFields Add Key Range quot Table AIRLog Workstream quot SortOn xlSortOnValues Order xlAscending DataOption xlSortNormal With ActiveWorkbook Worksheets quot AIRLog quot ListObjects quot Table AIRLog quot Sort Header xlYes MatchCase False Orientation xlTopToBottom SortMethod xlPinYin Apply End With Cells Select With Selection HorizontalAlignment xlGeneral VerticalAlignment xlBottom WrapText True Orientation AddIndent False IndentLevel ShrinkToFit False ReadingOrder xlContext MergeCells False End With Columns quot A A quot ColumnWidth Columns quot B B quot ColumnWidth Columns quot C C quot ColumnWidth Columns quot D quot ColumnWidth Columns quot E E quot ColumnWidth Columns quot F F quot ColumnWidth Columns quot G G quot ColumnWidth Columns quot H H quot ColumnWidth Columns quot I I quot ColumnWidth Columns quot J J quot ColumnWidth Columns quot K K quot ColumnWidth Columns quot O O quot ColumnWidth Columns quot P quot ColumnWidth Columns quot Q Q quot ColumnWidth Columns quot R R quot ColumnWidth Columns quot S S quot ColumnWidth Columns quot T T quot ColumnWidth Cells EntireRow AutoFit ActiveSheet ListObjects quot Table AIRLog quot Range AutoFilter Field Criteria Array quot In Process quot quot Not Started quot quot Resolved quot Operator xlFilterValues With ActiveSheet PageSetup PrintTitleRows quot quot PrintTitleColumns quot quot End With Columns quot P quot Select Range Selection Selection End xlToRight Delete Shift xlToLeft ActiveSheet PageSetup PrintArea quot Table AIRLog quot With ActiveSheet PageSetup LeftHeader quot quot CenterHeader quot quot RightHeader quot quot LeftFooter quot quot CenterFooter quot quot RightFooter quot quot LeftMargin Application InchesToPoints RightMargin Application InchesToPoints TopMargin Application InchesToPoints BottomMargin Application InchesToPoints HeaderMargin Application InchesToPoints FooterMargin Application InchesToPoints PrintHeadings False PrintGridlines False PrintComments xlPrintNoComments PrintQuality CenterHorizontally True CenterVertically False Orientation xlLandscape Draft False PaperSize xlPaperLegal FirstPageNumber xlAutomatic Order xlDownThenOver BlackAndWhite False Zoom False FitToPagesWide FitToPagesTall False PrintErrors xlPrintErrorsDisplayed OddAndEvenPagesHeaderFooter False DifferentFirstPageHeaderFooter False ScaleWithDocHeaderFooter True AlignMarginsHeaderFooter True EvenPage LeftHeader Text quot quo... Read more

A:Solved: Excel Macro: Run-time error '1004'

With the sheet and the charts it's a needle in a haystack.
The error messag is that you're adressing a range or sheet which is either misspelt or hidden or non existant.
You will have to go through the macro step by step.
Open the VBA editor, loop for the macro select it and press F8 so the code will be executed line by line and it will stop when the error occurs.
Check that line and see if what it addresses exists.
Trouble shooting takes time an patience.

Good luck

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-excel-macro-run-time-error-1004.1059409/
Relevancy 45.15%

Can anybody tell me what a Run-time Error '2109' is?
It says, "There is no field named "PP-0123" in the current record."

I don't understand. "PP-0123" is not a field name. Help me guys. Need you help again.
--pixie

Relevancy 45.15%

I continue to receive the following error message upon starting the computer:

"the computer must be restarted before updating can continue"

I am running Vista

thanks for the assistance!

A:Solved: Error message every time computer is started

Have you recently updated Adobe Reader?

If so, read the following:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/332/332745.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-message-every-time-computer-is-started.901159/
Relevancy 45.15%

I have attached a spreadsheet. The first tab (Setup) has buttons 1,2,3,4,5. The purpose of these buttons is to have different years investments. I have a tab (Sheet1) that is hidden in the spreadhseet. Each macro unhides, then changes about 3 formulas on the Investment Analysis Tool tab, simply changing the cell reference. Only it does't ' change. It errors out with the above error. I've never see anything like this happen! Thanks in advance for the help.

A:Solved: Excel: Run-time Error 1004 During Macro

Monty75, I am sorry but the spreadsheet that you posted does not have any buttons visible.
The Code is there and I have looked at and run it and the problem is that the Code is not on Sheets("Investment Analysis Tool").Select
This is a quirk of Excel, You need to put activesheet. in from of your "Range selection" like so
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=Sheet1!R[31]C[-2]"

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-excel-run-time-error-1004-during-macro.436411/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi Guys,
I am new i got one error that "access run time error 3061 too few parameters expected 1"

i write one query which is run in query build in access, i copied that query and paste in to VBA code but i got above error i dont know whats wrong

my query is

strgrQuery = "SELECT Count(Vendor_Resources.onsite_offshore) AS CountOfonsite_offshore FROM Vendor_Resources WHERE (((Vendor_Resources.[Vendor_Name]) = 'Sujeet') And ((Vendor_Resources.[Onsite_Offshore]) = 'Offshore')) GROUP BY Vendor_Resources.onsite_offshore;"
Set rs = db.OpenRecordset(strgrQuery, dbOpenSnapshot)
If (rs Is Nothing) Then
MsgBox "Sorry rs is Empty"
End If

A:Solved: Access Error access run time error 3061 too few parameters expected 1

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-access-error-access-run-time-error-3061-too-few-parameters-expected-1.1094505/
Relevancy 44.72%

I am having troubles opening a program called "Resume Maker" all the programs work right but this one, when i try to open it it says
Run-time error '429:' Activex component can't create object
What can I do to fix this.

A:[SOLVED] Run-time error '429:' Activex component can't create object

Update your DirectX.

http://www.fixya.com/support/t211554-runtime_429_error

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-run-time-error-429-activex-component-cant-create-object-347195.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi

Every time I turn on my computer, an error message says something like:

"C:\WINDOWS\system32\scfyea.dll can't be run, rejected"
(It is in chinese, so i don't know how to translate it completely >.<)

And I have to click "Ok" for my computer to keep loading all the other things before I can do anything.

I got no idea what is that, if it is a virus or who knows.

What can I do to get rid of that? Or to repair what is damaged if so?

Thanks in advance.

Luisa

A:Solved: Error each time I turn on my computer - system32\scfyea.dll

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-each-time-i-turn-on-my-computer-system32-scfyea-dll.613023/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi Everyone...Quick Time fails to initialize ---Error # 2093...Please Help! Thanks Ophfee

Os Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professioal, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Sempron (tm) 2200+, x86 Family Model 8 Stepping1
Processor Count: 1
Ram: 479MB
Graphics Card: VIA/S3GKM400/KN400,32Mb
Hard Drivers: C: Total-194474 MB Free-169492MB;
Motherboard: , KM266A-8235
Anti Virus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated: Yes; On Demand Scanner:
Enabled

Relevancy 44.72%

I am pretty sure that the hosts file replacement to knock out banner ads is what is causing the run time errors on a lot of websites I visit.

It's not stopping them from loading, but it's very annoying. I sometimes have to sit through 5 or 6 of them before the page finishes loading.

"A run time error has occurred. Do you wish to debug?"

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Is there any way I can tell my browser to ignore these errors and not to bother telling me about them?

A:[SOLVED] Using Mike's Ad Blocker, getting constant run time error messages

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-using-mikes-ad-blocker-getting-constant-run-time-error-messages.179309/
Relevancy 44.29%

Run-time error 0, Run-time error 440 automation error
come up when i try to start malware byes it work for me and now these errors
come up

A:Run-time error 0, Run-time error 440 automation erro

Quote: Originally Posted by tz frantic

Run-time error 0, Run-time error 440 automation error
come up when i try to start malware byes it work for me and now these errors
come up

Hello Welcome to SF,

I found a fix in Malwarebytes Forum.

Start > CMD > Right Click Run as administrator > Then type the following commands one by one

regsvr32 mbamext.dll
regsvr32 ssubtmr6.dll
regsvr32 vbalsgrid6.ocx
regsvr32 zlib.dll

After try it and see whether it works

Source Run-time error 0, Run-time error 440 automation error - Malwarebytes Forum

Hope this helps,
Captain

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/66239-run-time-error-0-run-time-error-440-automation-erro.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I don t know VBA but have been using Access for awhile using tables queries forms and macros I am trying to automate importing a number of Excel spreadsheets into an Access table The import will be done each month but the number of spreadhseets could be different The spreadsheets will all be saved to the same folder number. for name - Error 52 Bad Run-time 2007 Solved: file Access Debugging or VBA I need to import all the spreadsheets in Solved: Debugging for Access 2007 VBA Run-time Error 52 - Bad file name or number. the folder into the same table I found VBA code that was written for Excel and Access I changed the path the table name and the spreadsheet type When I run the code I get Run-time error Bad file name or number When I debug the code it highlights the line this line --strFile Dir path amp quot xlsx quot Any help will be greatly appreciated Code COLOR black FONT Arial COLOR black FONT Arial FONT Calibri SIZE Function getData SIZE FONT FONT COLOR FONT Arial COLOR black FONT Calibri SIZE Dim strFile As String 'Filename SIZE FONT COLOR COLOR black FONT Calibri SIZE Dim strFileList As String 'File Array SIZE FONT COLOR COLOR black FONT Calibri SIZE Dim intFile As Integer 'File Number SIZE FONT COLOR COLOR black FONT Calibri SIZE Dim filename As String SIZE FONT COLOR COLOR black FONT Calibri SIZE Dim path As String SIZE FONT COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri DoCmd SetWarnings False FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri path quot c Monthly Data quot FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri strFile Dir path amp quot xlsx quot FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri While strFile lt gt quot quot FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri 'add files to the list FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri intFile intFile FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri ReDim Preserve strFileList To intFile FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri strFileList intFile strFile FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri strFile Dir FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri Wend FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri If intFile Then FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri MsgBox quot No files found quot FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri Exit Function FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri End If FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri 'cycle through the list of files FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri For intFile To UBound strFileList FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri filename path amp strFileList intFile FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri DoCmd TransferSpreadsheet acImport acSpreadsheetTypeExcel XML quot tblPartInfoMonthlyData quot filename True FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri Next intFile FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black SIZE FONT Calibri DoCmd SetWarnings True FONT SIZE COLOR COLOR black FONT Calibri End Function FONT COLOR FONT FONT COLOR nbsp

A:Solved: Debugging for Access 2007 VBA Run-time Error 52 - Bad file name or number.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-debugging-for-access-2007-vba-run-time-error-52-bad-file-name-or-number.1018616/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi there I would really appreciate some help with a problem I am having in Excel Run-time clearing auto on 2010: filters Excel '91' Solved: error I have a workbook which is used to track trainings within our organization It is a file which inludes filter macros Solved: Excel 2010: Run-time error '91' on clearing auto filters which are liked to buttons at the top of the screen for instance a button to show all completed trainings and one to show all failed trainings etc Solved: Excel 2010: Run-time error '91' on clearing auto filters There is also a show all button used to clear filters and each button first runs a command to clear all filters Solved: Excel 2010: Run-time error '91' on clearing auto filters before sorting This file has worked very well for more than a year but is suddenly showing an error when the data is filtered within a view especially if it is filtered by more than one criteria for instance filtered by country and by name instead of clearing the filters and applying a new filter I receive this error Run-time error Object variable or With block variable not set Debugging shows the code in bold highlighted I have pasted the entire code Sub WL Heidelberg WL Heidelberg Macro clear any filters On Error Resume Next ActiveSheet ShowAllData On Error GoTo ActiveSheet Range quot Training Requests quot AutoFilter Field Criteria quot WL Heidelberg quot ActiveWorkbook Worksheets quot Training Requests quot AutoFilter Sort SortFields Clear ActiveWorkbook Worksheets quot Training Requests quot AutoFilter Sort SortFields Add Key Range quot H H quot SortOn xlSortOnValues Order xlAscending DataOption xlSortNormal End Sub I would appreciate your help Katrin Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Enterprise Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Hewlett-Packard Antivirus McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 44.29%

I get an error message when trying to synchronise the clock with an internet time server. Either the operation times out or otherwise fails to connect to the server.

I have tried disabling the Firewalls to no avail.

Any ideas of a resolution or what I can try?

Thanks.

A:Solved: Error message when trying to update clock from internet time sever

Chose a different location from the drop down box. Windows 8 here and I have 5 locations to chose from.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-message-when-trying-to-update-clock-from-internet-time-sever.1147761/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi there I m running windows xp home on an hp pavilion a n although I m not sure that matters I also use Firefox as my default browser I ve downloaded a Google gadget the calendar to my desktop I use the google calendar as my primary appointment Clock and Google Time Calendar Gadget Error Time Messages book The problem is that the time in my calendar gadget and the time in my actual calendar aren t matching I enter Google Messages Time and Gadget Calendar Clock Time Error an appointment into my calendar and then refresh my calendar gadget to see the updates and Google Messages Time and Gadget Calendar Clock Time Error the times on the gadget are on hour earlier than the actual calendar In trying to figure out what s happening I also noticed that the timestamps on my messages incoming and outgoing are the same time frame off When a message comes in or goes out it immediately shows that it s an hour old I went in and made sure the operating system clock and the google gadget clock are on the same time and showing the same DST settings But I m still having the same problem Is there another clock setting I m missing Help please cwazylady nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/google-messages-time-and-gadget-calendar-clock-time-error.696524/
Relevancy 44.29%

it happens time to time and is usually when i open adobe photoshop,aftereffects. Also i cannot seem to open any kind of games on my new computer like fifa 13 ,nfs etc. I have an i7 3770 and 8 gb ddr3 corsair RAM with 1 tb hdd and motherboard is msi B75MA-P45 and geforce gtx560 for graphics card. my FSB: DRAM reads 1:6 on cpuz, does this have anything to do with the blue screen ? should i do anything in the BIOS settings ?

A:New built computer bsod's time to time.stop error 0x000000a

Hello Sonam.

Nice configuration. But it is the display driver that caused here.

Code:
fffff880`0a48fb88 fffff880`0ffb47c9Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0xbd7c9
What I have seen, the October edition is somehow problematic on a lot of machines. So I would suggest you to do what I did myself.....
Uninstall nVidia display driver using Driver Fusion , and then install an older version which was stable there.

And, you should install Service Pack 1.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260706-new-built-computer-bsods-time-time-stop-error-0x000000a.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi there Looking forward Randomly with mssgs. Internet Time-Out Links/Pages Solved: Error Server to NOT spending a fortune at the local computer Solved: Internet Links/Pages Randomly Time-Out with Server Error mssgs. store OR having my hard-drive reformatted to eliminate the following problem if possible Running Cable Internet but only randomly able to connect successfully to a web address or engaged link Sometimes we pull up a web address or link fine but the very next time it times-out server error message - either in Firefox or IE or vice versa We have run AVG antispyware AVG Anti-rootkit AVG antivirus Spybot amp Lavasoft in Safe amp Reg Mode - all recent versions but can t eliminate this random issue It s NOT the modem or the hub because our laptop running Vista connects wirelessly to any link or web address EVERY time - no time-outs Your collective genius on these issues is GREATLY appreciated Tech-folks Thankyou ATTACHED is the Other File HIJACK THIS produces but in PNG format Sorry Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C Program Files Elaborate Bytes VirtualCloneDrive VCDDaemon exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Documents and Settings Nancy Desktop hijackthis sfx HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO HelperObject Class - C D-C - C - -FCE AD C - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItBHO dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - D Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dll O - Toolbar WebFerret - A ED-FC - C - C - A AB F - C Program Files FerretSoft WebFerret FerretBand dll O - Toolbar SnagIt - FF E -ABDE- EB-B E-D AAB CABE - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItIEAddin dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - D Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Windows Live Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dll O - Toolbar no name - BF - F - - - FE E AA - no file O - HKLM Run VirtualCloneDrive quot C Program Files Elaborate Bytes VirtualCloneDrive VCDDaemon exe quot s O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - Extra context menu item Append to e... Read more

A:Solved: Internet Links/Pages Randomly Time-Out with Server Error mssgs.

Hi, Welcome to TSG!!

Do you know if these are from your ISP?
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{AB2EC968-579A-4DAE-B225-07119576CB01}: NameServer = 213.249.17.10
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{AEE5234E-EE94-4C1D-9561-2A2802ABB6B3}: NameServer = 213.249.17.10

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-internet-links-pages-randomly-time-out-with-server-error-mssgs.608380/
Relevancy 43.86%

This is the second posting for this issue. I can't download and update my Windows updates. Each time I try I get the error code: 80072F78, which after I Googled the code apparently means that my computer's time and date are wrong. I checked and the time and zone are correct. However, whenever I try to sync the time with the Internet, e.g., "time.Windows.com" or any of the other available options, I get a message "An error occurred when Windows was synchronizing with .... The peer is unresolved." Is this problem not allowing me to update Windows? I also Googled this and discovered that "time.Windows.com" has been broken before. Any ideas on this? Thanks in advance.

A:Solved: Error Code 80072F78 = Bad Internet Time Sync = No Windows Updates?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-code-80072f78-bad-internet-time-sync-no-windows-updates.691399/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi! I have put a "Total Time" field in a form to calculate the difference in minutes from the "Start Time" to the "End Time". I was worried about getting the incorrect time span when the time crossed over midnight. Well, I got that part right, but when I enter times in the same day (1:15pm-1:30pm) it gives me the time difference PLUS 1440 minutes. Please tell me what I need to do to fix this! Thank you!

Total Time:
=DateDiff("n",[Date]-IIf(1-[Start Time]>[End Time],0,1)+[Start Time],[Date]+IIf(1-[Start Time]>[End Time],1,0)+[End Time])

Relevancy 41.71%

Hi folks,

In power options you can switch off the monitor only by time idle. I would like to be able to set a time of day. I can't see an inbuilt way of doing this, so does anyone know of a good application which will allow me to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Ox.

A:Solved: VISTA - need an app to set power options by time, not idle-time

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-vista-need-an-app-to-set-power-options-by-time-not-idle-time.897306/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi,

I am running XP Home SP3 on an Asus 1005HA netbook

Every time I boot up I get a message to say that either I can press F1 to enter setup to set date/time or press F2 to load default values

If I choose F1 and enter the correct date/time and press F10 to save and exit - XP then starts up normally but the next time I boot up, the same problem occurs.

[If I select F2, then XP loads normally]

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks for any help in advance

A:Solved: CMOS Set date/time message every time I boot up

Your motherboard battery is dead. You can get a new one at any drug store for about $5.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cmos-set-date-time-message-every-time-i-boot-up.1006063/
Relevancy 41.71%

While running that Combo Fix tool (I think that's what it's called), my time was switched to military time, and my date was switched to day/month/year. How do I switch it back?

A:[SOLVED] Military time (05 00, for example) and switching back to normal time...

Go to control panel then regional and language options and you will find all you need in there.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-military-time-05-00-for-example-and-switching-back-to-normal-time-255862.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Looking for a utility that will allow me to locate files created/modified/accessed using TIME from/to also...as i want to locate those related to a specific occurance. When using just date, I get hundreds of files so would like to isolate further.

Is anyone aware of any such program? Shareware might be ok depending on cost but free is preferred. THANKS!

A:Solved: Freeware to find files by date and TIME? Time is the key!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-freeware-to-find-files-by-date-and-time-time-is-the-key.353993/
Relevancy 41.28%

Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Status Validation unsupported OS Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code N A hr xc f Windows Product Key This The errors to 0x80072EE2. get same Windows the error kept installed time When activation bit 10. getting second activate update. with code 64 and Im time I running Windows try I have the first is I I - -DKB When I try to activate I get error code 0x80072EE2. This is the second time I have installed Windows 10. The first time I kept getting the same errors with activation and Windows update. Im running 64 bit - M GH- HVX Windows Product Key Hash LVfmE BrV Gw iwVgO ouTh Gk Windows Product ID - - -AA Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type Unknown Windows OS version N A hr x a ID B -DE A- FF -BA C- D C Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Home Architecture x Build lab th - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status Unsupported OS OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt File Mismatch C WINDOWS system licdll dll Hr x File Mismatch C WINDOWS system oembios bin Hr x File Mismatch C WINDOWS system oembios dat Hr x File Mismatch C WINDOWS system oembios sig Hr x Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt B -DE A- FF -BA C- D C lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - - HVX lt PKey gt lt PID gt - - -AA lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt Hewlett-Packard lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt HP ENVY Notebook PC lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt Insyde lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt F lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt F B FE lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Central Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot A quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot C quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot E quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot F quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot ... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9418c11a-3114-4625-9039-afdbc17f6867/when-i-try-to-activate-i-get-error-code-0x80072ee2-this-is-the-second-time-i-have-installed-windows?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 41.28%

Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Status Validation unsupported OS Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code N A hr xc f Windows Product Key - -DKB - M GH- HVX Windows Product Key Hash LVfmE BrV Windows 10. the I have activation the error get try kept time first I bit time same I 0x80072EE2. and This Windows code second with getting installed to is activate errors update. running I Im When The 64 Gw When I try to activate I get error code 0x80072EE2. This is the second time I have installed Windows 10. The first time I kept getting the same errors with activation and Windows update. Im running 64 bit iwVgO ouTh Gk Windows Product ID - - -AA Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type Unknown Windows OS version N A hr x a ID B -DE A- FF -BA C- D C Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Home Architecture x Build lab th - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER When I try to activate I get error code 0x80072EE2. This is the second time I have installed Windows 10. The first time I kept getting the same errors with activation and Windows update. Im running 64 bit Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- When I try to activate I get error code 0x80072EE2. This is the second time I have installed Windows 10. The first time I kept getting the same errors with activation and Windows update. Im running 64 bit gt Office Status Unsupported OS OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt File Mismatch C WINDOWS system licdll dll Hr x File Mismatch C WINDOWS system oembios bin Hr x File Mismatch C WINDOWS system oembios dat Hr x File Mismatch C WINDOWS system oembios sig Hr x Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt B -DE A- FF -BA C- D C lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - - HVX lt PKey gt lt PID gt - - -AA lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt Hewlett-Packard lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt HP ENVY Notebook PC lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt Insyde lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt F lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt F B FE lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Central Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt lt App Id quot quot Version quot quot Result quot quot gt... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6ce9625e-317b-4705-92ab-f5f7db1dbd25/when-i-try-to-activate-i-get-error-code-0x80072ee2-this-is-the-second-time-i-have-installed-windows?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 41.28%

Every time I open CREDENTIAL MANAGER I get: Error Code: 0x80070425 "The service cannot accept control messages at this time" this happens every time. Also, what is the point of CREDENTIAL MANAGER? I never remembers one password!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6248b278-c814-4433-9def-5590576f7f3c/every-time-i-open-credential-manager-i-get-error-code-0x80070425-quotthe-service-cannot-accept?forum=w7itprosecurity
Relevancy 41.28%

I am not very experienced and running windows XP with IE6. My time shown on toolbar and all dated material (old items in outlook express folders, etc) has changed to showing military time -6:00 PM is 18:00 PM. When I right click the time on toolbar and get the actual clock, it is showing it correctly as 6:00 PM. This just happened sometime yesterday and I find no settings to get it back to showing regular time. Any suggestions as how to get it back?

Thank You tlh99

A:Solved: Time shown changed to military time

Control Panel, Regional and Language Options?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-time-shown-changed-to-military-time.786801/
Relevancy 41.28%

I recently changed our wireless routers security from W P A to W E P I downgraded because my sister purchased a internet T to not time time) Solved: (from connected Laptop is shows but actually V box so she can Solved: Laptop shows not connected but actually is (from time to time) watch her favorite foreign language shows The box only accepts W E P encryption I use a WRT GL which I loaded up with Tomato V Solved: Laptop shows not connected but actually is (from time to time) After the changes to our router the laptop and one of our wireless dekstop PC both machines with XP keeps getting disconnected My sisters Ipod Touch works fine though Sometimes it would show not connected but it actually has connection Websites I M and pinging worked but for only sometime and it will disconnect I will reconnect it takes longer than WPA and would show connected then change to not connected after sometime Both PC and laptop only use the MS XP Wireless Zero Configuration Edit Should I just forgo with wireless encryption WEP WPA for MAC filtering Or can I have both Redundancy Cheers nbsp

A:Solved: Laptop shows not connected but actually is (from time to time)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-laptop-shows-not-connected-but-actually-is-from-time-to-time.825708/
Relevancy 40.85%

Hello there. I have been redirected here by jamanji, whom has been most helpful by the way.
My PC crashed a little over a week ago.
Rather than retype everything, I would like to give you the link to my post.
I am not 'Tech' per se, but I would like to try and resolve my problem myself,
To make a long story short... I had error 0xc000000f. I have 2 threads on the subject, but the first thread was useless.( I think)
I read gregrocker's tutorial.
I made a Kaspersky Disc. I have a Pop Up from Kaspersky.
saying if I continue...........

Here are the links.

confused by what type of disc to use

Error 0xc000000f

If you read this...Thank you for your time.

A:Burnt out from error error error! Time to go back to Paper.

Ok mate one thing straight up the Kaspersky only requires a CD you can use a DVD but seriously a waste of useable space. Have been using Kaspersky security and tis rescue disk for years now so just the CD mate.

Just follow the prompts when you run the disk. It will boot (of course) but will not need Windows to do anything.

There are other options -

Bootable AntiVirus Rescue CD for Windows: Free Download any are good and again do not require Wndows to run.

If you can get it going then I would try this
http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/utility < the top scanner TDSS Killer

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/343527-burnt-out-error-error-error-time-go-back-paper.html
Relevancy 40.85%

I recorded a macro and run the same code below which works.
So, I saved it as an xla add-in and ran the same code. It creates the pivot table
but I get the error below when it is about to fill the data for the row

Run-time Error '91':Object Variable or With block variable not set

This error on the procedure Sub Test() below occurs at line ActiveWorkbook.PivotTableWizard.
Any suggestion on how to fix this error?

Sub Test()

ActiveWorkbook.PivotCaches.Add(SourceType:=xlDatabase, SourceData:= _
"print_logs!R3C1:R6C40").CreatePivotTable TableDestination:="", TableName:= _
"PivotTable1", DefaultVersion:=xlPivotTableVersion10

********* Error Message shows when executing line below

ActiveWorkbook.PivotTableWizard TableDestination:=ActiveSheet.Cells(3, 1)
ActiveSheet.Cells(3, 1).Select
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").AddFields RowFields:="Comment", _
ColumnFields:="Paper Size"
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("Total Pages").Orientation _
= xlDataField
End Sub

A:Solved: Run-time Error '91':Object Variable or With block variable not set When Runin

change ActiveSheet to ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-run-time-error-91-object-variable-or-with-block-variable-not-set-when-runin.1070364/
Relevancy 40.42%

Hi All Excel VBA Error Run Time Error - Object variable or With block variable not set I have a userform with some textboxes and Command Buttons When I add the record I receive an error message The not With variable block Run set Object - Error 91 variable Solved: or Time Code I wrote on Command Button to Solved: Run Time Error 91 - Object variable or With block variable not set save the data into worksheet is as follow Code Private Sub cmdAddScore Click Dim LastRow As Object Dim LastRow As Object Dim ws As Worksheet Dim ws As Worksheet Dim RESPONSE As Double Set ws Worksheets quot Matches quot Set ws Worksheets quot Schedule quot Set LastRow ws Range quot A quot End xlUp Set LastRow ws Range quot H quot End xlUp RESPONSE MsgBox quot Do you want to save this record quot vbYesNoCancel If RESPONSE vbYes Then LastRow Offset Value txtMatchNumber Text 'Column A LastRow Offset Value Format txtMatchDate Text quot dd mmm yy quot 'Column B LastRow Offset Value Format txtMaxOvers Value quot quot 'Column C If optBattingFirst Value True And txtTeam Name Top Then LastRow Offset Value quot BF quot 'Column D ElseIf optBattingFirst Value False And txtTeam Name Top Then LastRow Offset Value quot BS quot 'Column J End If If txtTeam Runs Top Then LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Name Text 'Column E LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Runs Value 'Column F LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Wkts Value 'Column G LastRow Offset Value Format txtTeam Overs Value quot quot 'Column H LastRow Offset Value txtSOTeam Text 'Column I Else LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Name Text 'Column K LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Runs Value 'Column L LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Wkts Value 'Column M LastRow Offset Value Format txtTeam Overs Value quot quot 'Column N LastRow Offset Value txtSOTeam Text 'Column O LastRow Offset Value quot Yes quot 'new line End If If optBattingSecond Value True And txtTeam Name Top Then LastRow Offset Value quot BF quot ''Column D ElseIf optBattingSecond Value False And txtTeam Name Top Then LastRow Offset Value quot BS quot 'Column J End If If txtTeam Runs Top Then LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Name Value 'Column E LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Runs Value 'Column F LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Wkts Value 'Column G LastRow Offset Value Format txtTeam Overs Value quot quot 'Column H LastRow Offset Value txtSOTeam Text 'Column I Else LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Name Value 'Column K LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Runs Value 'Column L LastRow Offset Value txtTeam Wkts Value 'Column M LastRow Offset Value Format txtTeam Overs Value quot quot 'Column N LastRow Offset Value txtSOTeam Text 'Column O LastRow Offset Value quot Yes quot 'new line End If ElseIf RESPONSE vbCancel Then Exit Sub Else End If With frmMatches ListBox If Range quot H quot quot quot Then RowSource quot Schedule A quot amp quot G quot amp xlLastRow ElseIf Range quot H quot amp xlLastRow quot Yes quot Then MsgBox quot All data entered quot cmdAddScore Enabled True Unload Me Unload frmMatches Exit Sub Else RowSource quot Schedule A quot amp Columns Find quot Yes quot searchdirection xlPrevious Row amp quot G quot amp xlLastRow quot Schedule quot End If End With MsgBox frmMatches ListBox ListCount If frmMatches ListBox ListCount Then frmMatches Label Caption frmMatches ListBox ListCount amp quot Record found quot Else frmMatches Label Caption frmMatches ListBox ListCount amp quot Records found quot End If Unload Me End Sub I received the error message on this part of my code Code RowSource quot Schedule A quot amp Columns Find quot Yes quot searchdirection xlPrevious Row amp quot G quot amp xlLastRow quot Schedule quot Can anyone solve it Thanks in advance Mamdani nbsp

A:Solved: Run Time Error 91 - Object variable or With block variable not set

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-run-time-error-91-object-variable-or-with-block-variable-not-set.829238/
Relevancy 40.42%

I use QuattroPro 9 for spreadsheets. From time to time, it stops working and I have to reinstall the programme before I can use it again, and then it works for some more time. I usually use Vista Home premium, but a similar situations arises on a computer with XP (Home edition). This only happens with QuattroPro and not with WordPerfect which I use for word processing (rather than MS word).

Any help will be very much appreciated. I have tried the compatability option for the programme, but this does not help.

A:Solved: QuattroPro 9 not working from time to time

This happened again now. The message that I get is the following:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: qpw.exe
Application Version: 9.0.0.883
Application Timestamp: 39bcabe8
Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6002.18005
Fault Module Timestamp: 49e037dd
Exception Code: e06d7363
Exception Offset: 0003fbae
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 3d7d
Additional Information 2: 2965d1e1e676236b4f1733c4410e3d39
Additional Information 3: 4b42
Additional Information 4: bb29aab62cb483a879bc3ce39e212ebf
Thank you for your help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-quattropro-9-not-working-from-time-to-time.863700/
Relevancy 40.42%

Hello Recently about a week [SOLVED] Unknown to time BSOD time from ago I have been getting the BSOD for no known reason whenever I browse the web for - mins or play any video game Minecraft for instance I have done anything and everything i can do run memcheck re-install windows set computer to factory deafults etc etc But nothing helps whatsmore no errors were detected during any hardware checks Here are the BSOD details Bug Check String ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY Bug Check Code x be Parameter ffffffff fffe b Parameter fee b Parameter fffff f b Parameter a Caused By Driver CLASSPNP SYS Cause By Address CLASSPNP SYS c Crash [SOLVED] Unknown BSOD from time to time Adress ntoskrnl exe f c Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Dump File Size And here are my PC's Specs Hardware Processor AMD Athlon II x Installed Memory RAM GB I don't know what manufacturer or model Motherboard BIOSTAR GF E Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce DiskDrive Hitachi HDS CLA I have attached the dump file to the thread Could someone please explain what the heck is wrong with my computer and how to fix it thank you Krissto

A:[SOLVED] Unknown BSOD from time to time

Hi Welcome to TSF

Quote:

Image name: amdppm.sys
Timestamp: Mon Jul 13 16:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)

Driver Reference Table - amdppm.sys

Looking at the dump file u provided it seems like you need windows updates
make sure to check windows updates and install them all
If BSOD occurs again post the dump file here with all the other required files in the article below
http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-unknown-bsod-from-time-to-time-647843.html
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello all, I have lenovo T430s laptop that is configured with Bitlocker encruptions and TPM PIN entry. I don't think that has anything to do with the error msg I am getting but here it is. Error: 0271: Real Time Clock Error - Check Date and Time settings.Press Esc to continue or F1 to enter setup. I am unable to get into BIOS or even the login screen for Windows 7. Any advice would be appreciated.

A:Error: 0271: Real Time Clock Error - Check Date an...

It means you need to hit F1 to get into the BIOS to change the date/time. You will need to supply whatever passwords you have set on the BIOS or the hard drive.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Error-0271-Real-Time-Clock-Error-Check-Date-and-Time-settings/td-p/1018793
Relevancy 39.56%

nbsp Attach zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp time. internet host win32 the help error, please redirecting generic all error, downloads nbsp ark zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloadsHi to everyone I am plagued by a number of malware on my computer Thios laptop is a DEll Latitude D that runs microsoft xp professional For one my internet constantly redirects me to other sites Most recently it pops open anew Iexplorer window that does not load and causes a win error when I am forced to go to the task manager generic host error, win32 error, internet redirecting all the time. please help to kill the program Other times I get a wn error or I get something like a quot generic service host problem quot and my internet crashes and I have to reboot the laptop to get back onto the internet My Norton anti-virus and my mcafee security can not connect to the internet for live updates even when i am on the internet Norton s suggested remedies do not work neither do McAfees Here is my DDS TEXT DDS Ver - - - NTFSx on Sat Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe svchost exe C Program Files Broadcom ASFIPMon AsfIpMon exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system LMabcoms exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C generic host error, win32 error, internet redirecting all the time. please help WINDOWS system StacSV exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system generic host error, win32 error, internet redirecting all the time. please help RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C WINDOWS system KADxMain exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files Boingo Boingo Wi-Fi Boingo Wi-Fi exe C Program Files SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM stsystra exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Program Files Apoint ApMsgFwd exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Apoint HidFind exe C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Macrovision FLEXnet Connect ISUSPM exe C Program Files Lexmark ErrorApp LMab err exe C Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings OMartorina Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uSearch Page hxxp www google com hws sb dell-usuk-rel en side html channel us uSearch Bar hxxp www google com hws sb dell-usuk-rel en side html channel us uDefault Page URL www google com ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk-rel amp channel us amp ibd mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com hws sb dell-usuk-rel en side html channel us uURLSearchHooks Online Radio Toolbar db - e a- f a-b bb- a d e - c program files online radio tbOnl dll mWinlogon Userinit userinit exe BHO Adob... Read more

A:generic host error, win32 error, internet redirecting all the time. please help

Hi,Welcome to Bleeping Computer. My name is m0le and I will be helping you with your log.Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Options box to the right of your topic title and selecting Track This Topic.

Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.

Please reply to this post so I know you are there.The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day after that then I will close the topic.Once I receive a reply then I will return with your first instructions.Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/372208/generic-host-error-win32-error-internet-redirecting-all-the-time-please-help/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hello I am trying to edit the data to open on a form based on selection on expression Access - in error query (Missing error 3705 operator) Run time Syntex the combo box here is the code below Code Private Sub CmdEditExistingRecord Click DoCmd Run time error 3705 - Syntex error (Missing operator) in query expression Access OpenForm quot Master data quot acNormal quot quot BuildFilter acFormEdit acWindowNormal End Sub Private Function BuildFilter As Variant Dim varWhere As Variant Dim varstrat As Variant Dim varItem As Variant Dim intIndex As Integer varWhere Null ' Main filter varstrat Null ' Subfilter used for colors ' Check for Tendor no If Me CmbTendor gt quot quot Then varWhere varWhere amp quot Tender Number Like quot quot quot amp Me CmbTendor amp quot quot quot And quot End If ' Check for buyer If Me Cmbbuyer gt quot quot Then varWhere varWhere amp quot BuyerID Like quot quot quot amp Me Cmbbuyer amp quot quot quot AND quot End If ' Check for CategoryID If Me Cmbcategory gt quot quot Then varWhere varWhere amp quot CategoryID Like quot quot quot amp Me Cmbcategory amp quot quot quot AND quot End If ' Test to see if we have subfilter for colors If IsNull varstrat Then ' do nothing Else ' strip off last quot OR quot in the filter If Right varstrat quot OR quot Then varstrat Left varstrat Len varstrat End If ' Add some parentheses around the subfilter varWhere varWhere amp quot quot amp varstrat amp quot quot End If ' Check if there is a filter to return If IsNull varWhere Then varWhere quot quot Else varWhere quot WHERE quot amp varWhere ' strip off last quot AND quot in the filter If Right varWhere quot AND quot Then varWhere Left varWhere Len varWhere End If End If BuildFilter varWhere End Function I am getting a error in this codes as quot Run time error - Syntex error Missing operator in query expression quot can you please tell me what i am doing wrong in this codes Another question i want to make this combo box inter related to each other like one tendor No selected its related data s only have to show it in other combo s This applies to all other combo s as well nbsp

A:Run time error 3705 - Syntex error (Missing operator) in query expression Access

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/run-time-error-3705-syntex-error-missing-operator-in-query-expression-access.1114357/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi from Scotland error access '75' error run-time path/file I get the above error as soon as I try to install a program called run-time error '75' path/file access error Carsoft which is a car diagnostic program I have a freshly installed run-time error '75' path/file access error copy of XP on an IBM Thinkpad there are no other programs installed on the hard drive I have tried right clicking and choosing quot run as administrator quot but get the same result had a good look run-time error '75' path/file access error around the net but can t find anything exactly the same as my problem I have used sysinfo and posted the results below I have no antivirus as I will not be using it online at any time Thanks for your time Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel Pentium III processor x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI RAGE Mobility IBM Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard IBM G Antivirus None nbsp

Relevancy 39.13%

when i go to the time settings and click on quot Update Now quot on the quot Internet Time quot tab i get an error error! synchronization codes) (w/microsoft error time message saying that Windows can not synchronize the time I checked the even viewer and found the following related error messages Please help using window XP Event Type Error Event Source W Time Event Category None Event ID Date time synchronization error! (w/microsoft error codes) Time PM User N A Computer OFFICE Description Time Provider NtpClient An error occurred during DNS lookup of the manually configured peer NTP server IP Address x NtpClient will try the DNS lookup again in minutes The error was A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host x For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink time synchronization error! (w/microsoft error codes) events asp Event Type Error Event Source W time synchronization error! (w/microsoft error codes) Time Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User N A Computer OFFICE Description The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one or more time sources however none of the sources are currently accessible No attempt to contact a source will be made for minutes NtpClient has no source of accurate time For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp nbsp

A:time synchronization error! (w/microsoft error codes)

Try adding a different Time Server with a registry edit. I use time.nist.gov at home.

http://www.pctools.com/guides/registry/detail/934/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/time-synchronization-error-w-microsoft-error-codes.569835/
Relevancy 39.13%

Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.6000.16771, time stamp 0x4907deda, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0002294f, process id 0x6fc, application start time 0x01c9d62fefd50d45.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/plz-help-me-with-this-error-my-explorer-gives-error-every-time-i-close-any-folder.827583/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi,
When I load the program Hijackthis appear the error:
Run-Time error '50003' Unexpected error

Hitalicus

A:With Hijackthis Run-Time error '50003' Unexpected error

Where are you trying to download it from?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/229482/with-hijackthis-run-time-error-50003-unexpected-error/
Relevancy 39.13%

Hi Guys,

I am trying to digitally sign an xml document using client software. the application has a ' digitally sign button' and when i click on it I am getting this message "Run time error '75' path/file access error"
The digital certificate is in a usb drive. I am using vista HOme edition 32 bit version on a dell laptop.

There is no problem with digital ceritifcate or usb drive because i can digitally sign msword docs individually. the problem occurs only while using client software. i had successfully used the same client software and USB in signing xml docs in windows XP on a HP machine before.

Can somebody please help me resolve this issue.

A:Run time error '75' path/file access error

I really dont know the answer to this problem, but you could try a clean boot: Perform a clean startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your game or program

and then digitally sing your document

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/279388-run-time-error-75-path-file-access-error.html
Relevancy 39.13%

I am having serious problems Yesterday I noticed my AVG virus scanner wasn t on so I clicked on the icon to see problems and big need time Big help! time [SOLVED] what was going on It had been disabled I clicked to enable it but it shut down almost immediately no matter what I did I then tried to run SpyBot but the same thing happened AdaWare will run but only found a few harmless cookies which I deleted I have uninstalled and re-installed AVG which didn t help I ran Housecall at TrendMicro twice but nothing was found either time Today I decided to run a scandisk and defrag but scandisk just keeps restarting yes I had everything shut down and no screen saver on The next step was to try to run it in safe mode but the same thing happened again I think its acting like [SOLVED] Big time problems and need big time help! a virus but TrendMicro says I m clean You guys are my only hope I am using Windows on a Compaq Presario Here s my log of HijackThis which is pure greek to me Please help me Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Gold Win x MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS [SOLVED] Big time problems and need big time help! SYSTEM mmtask tsk C WINDOWS CSRSS EXE C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SYSTRAY EXE C MOUSE SYSTEM EM EXEC [SOLVED] Big time problems and need big time help! EXE C PROGRAM FILES MICROSOFT HARDWARE KEYBOARD TYPE EXE C WINDOWS RUNDLL EXE C PROGRAM FILES BROADJUMP CLIENT FOUNDATION CFD EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSTASK EXE C WINDOWS LOADQM EXE C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD SGMAIN EXE C PROGRAM FILES ICQ ICQ EXE C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD SGBHP EXE C PROGRAM FILES WINZIP WINZIP EXE C WINDOWS TEMP HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www penniesbyemail com scripts runner php SP ecajunclicker R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant nov R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch nov R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar nov R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by BellSouth F - system ini Shell Explorer exe C WINDOWS Csrss exe F - win ini load C WINDOWS Csrss exe F - win ini run C WINDOWS Csrss exe O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C PROGRAM FILES ADOBE ACROBAT READER ACTIVEX ACROIEHELPER OCX O - BHO no name - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c windows googletoolbar en -deleon dll O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD DLPROTECT DLL O - Toolbar no name - FB F E - - d - F - FC CB - no file O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSDXM OCX O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c windows googletoolbar en -deleon dll O - HKLM Run ScanRegistry c windows scanregw exe autorun O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM Run EM EXEC c mouse system em exec exe O - HKLM Run MMHID rundll mmhid dll StartMmHid O - HKLM Run IntelliType quot c Program Files Microsoft Hardware Keyboard type exe quot O - HKLM Run BJCFD C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe O - HKLM Run Mirabilis ICQ C Program Files ICQ ICQNet exe O - HKLM Run CriticalUpdate c windows SYSTEM wucrtupd exe -startup O - HKLM Run StillImageMonitor C WINDOWS SYSTEM STIMON EXE O - HKLM Run LoadQM loadqm exe O - HKLM Run Runtime Process C WINDOWS Csrss exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA GRISOFT AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM RunServices LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM RunServices Runtime Process C WINDOWS Csrss exe O - HKLM RunServices Avgserv exe C PROGRA GRISOFT AVG Avgserv exe O - HKCU Run Runtime Process C WINDOWS Csrss exe O - HKCU RunServices Runtime Process C WINDOWS Csrss exe O - HKCU RunOnce ICQ C PROGRAM FILES ICQ ICQ EXE -trayboot O - Start... Read more

Relevancy 38.27%

i got a random BSOD about an hour ago. i have uploaded/provided a link to download the compressed the DMP file. i should also add that a week ago i got a separate BSOD, and was told the problem was AVG (antivirus). I have found 3 DMP files, the first two are related to the first BSOD i had a week ago. The last one is the one i just got, today. Please let me know when you have finished with the link so i can delete the DMP file. Thanks
i dont know if todays BSOD has anything to do with this the previous two BSOD's last week. have also ran antivirus and have no virus.
The link to download the DMP file is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tdm93jev18265l/120714-62296-01.zip?dl=0

A:BSOD error (didnt see what error name was in time)

This dump file also identified AVG as the culprit. Please remove it from the system using its uninstaller. AVG | Download tools and utilities
I recommend running Avast or MSE for the time being.

Code:
CLVirtualDrive.sys Mon Dec 26 14:26:47 2011 (4EF87617)
CyberLink Virtual Device Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=CLVirtualDrive.sys

GEARAspiWDM.sys Thu May 3 21:56:17 2012 (4FA2E2E1)
CD-ROM Class Filter Driver by Gear Software.[br]Also comes with iTunes
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys

BtAudioBus.sys Fri Jun 15 05:17:09 2012 (4FDAA935)
IVT Bluetooth Audio Bus Driver for Windows 7 (IVT BlueSolei)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=BtAudioBus.sys

IntcDAud.sys Tue Jun 19 16:40:51 2012 (4FE08F73)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud.sys

HECIx64.sys Tue Jul 3 00:14:58 2012 (4FF21D62)
Intel Management Engine Interface
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys

Rt630x64.sys Mon Jul 30 18:03:12 2012 (5016B040)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

IvtUrbBtFlt.sys Wed Aug 8 15:43:46 2012 (50226D12)
Ralink Bluetooth Stack
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IvtUrbBtFlt.sys

RTKVHD64.sys Mon Aug 27 07:57:17 2012 (503B0C3D)
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys

WirelessButtonDriver64.sys Thu Aug 30 05:11:29 2012 (503ED9E1)
HP wireless driver - 1st seen in Windows 8[br]Apparently related to various keyboard functions and FN key
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WirelessButtonDriver64.sys

dump_iaStorA.sys Sun Sep 2 03:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
driver created to provide disk access during crash dump file generation
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_iaStorA.sys

iaStorA.sys Sun Sep 2 03:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)
Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys

SynTP.sys Wed Apr 24 02:34:23 2013 (5177288F)
Synaptic Touch Pad Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SynTP.sys

Smb_driver_Intel.sys Wed Apr 24 02:36:19 2013 (51772903)

Smb_driver_Intel.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
Intel Processor driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys

tap0901.sys Thu Aug 22 14:40:01 2013 (521606A1)
TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 or[br]OpenVPN driver or COMODO
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tap0901.sys

avgfwd6a.sys Thu Sep 26 09:44:43 2013 (5243E5EB)
AVG
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgfwd6a.sys

igdkmd64.sys Thu Oct 31 19:28:01 2013 (5272A131)
Intel Graphics driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys

netr28x.sys Tue Nov 26 09:32:08 2013 (52945C88)
Ralink RT2860 series Wireless LAN Card (you may have a different manufacturer)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=netr28x.sys

rtbth.sys Fri Nov 29 04:13:06 2013 (52980642)
Ralink Bluetooth Adapter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=rtbth.sys

avgrkx64.sys Wed Jun 18 21:03:17 2014 (53A1E275)
AVG Anti-Rootkit Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgrkx64.sys

avgdiska.sys Wed Jun 18 21:03:29 2014 (53A1E281)
AVG Disk Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgdiska.sys

avgidsha.sys Wed Jun 18 21:03:31 2014 (53A1E283)
AVG IDS Application Activity Monitor Helper Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgidsha.sys

avgtpx64.sys Mon Jun 30 13:15:17 2014 (53B146C5)
Driver for AVG Secure Search
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgtpx64.sys

avgloga.sys Fri Jul 18 15:53:20 2014 (53C926D0)
AVG Logging Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgloga.sys

avgldx64.sys Thu Aug 28 2... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/58168-bsod-error-didnt-see-what-error-name-time.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I have a game called Atc Simulator 2. It recently started to work, until I did something, which I don't know what it is, and the error called, "run-time error '340': Control Array Element 3 doesn't exist." pops up! Can anyone help? I have never heard of this error before and tried everything. When I searched up the error, all the results that I got were about website making and javascript. Nothing related to games. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Thanks!
Game website: http://atcsimulator.com/new_info.asp
I have a Windows 8 64-bit. My DxDiag is attached.

A:Atc Simulator 2: run time error 340 Error!!! Help!!

Any Information would be appreciated!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/atc-simulator-2-run-time-error-340-error-help.1136316/
Relevancy 36.98%

These two error msg boxes appear every time I log in to windows.. please help!!!

A:Script Error and Run-Time Error

Hi Hussey.

Easiest way for you would be to install CCleaner, and run. Once in there, go to Tools, and then Startup *See Screenshot*.

If you could dump a screenshot back here of your Startup entries, that would be great!

/ Crit.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/script-error-and-run-time-error-650692.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I reinstalled xphome on my dell 2400 and i tryed to install the extream graphics driver and i got this message...

run time error
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\IK ernel.exe

abnormal program termination....any one have any thoughts????? thanks

A:run time error

try to reinstall the driver...sometimes the install routines screw up...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/run-time-error.571003/
Relevancy 36.12%

First of all let me apologize for posting a questtion that s been previously answered The fix I read however doesn t work for me I ve ran HJT several times and deleted numerous registry entries and startup files and nothing works This is my boss laptop and I m pretty much at wits end And yes it s the run-time error with sex Error 53 Run-time in the upper left hand corner With all that being said here s my HJT log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan Run-time Error 53 saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT System svchost exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C WINNT System nvsvc exe C WINNT system msaxc exe C WINNT system srunner Run-time Error 53 exe C WINNT system srunner exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C WINNT System update exe C PROGRA AIM aim exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files Linksys Wireless-B Notebook Adapter WPC Cfg exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINNT System msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run PrinterSpool C WINNT SYSTEM PLUGINS restore exe C WINNT SYSTEM PLUGINS spool exe O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run Windows Update update exe O - HKLM RunServices Windows Update update exe O - HKCU Run AIM C PROGRA AIM aim exe -cnetwait odl O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe O - HKCU Run Windows Update update exe O - Global Startup Wireless-B Notebook Adapter Utility lnk C Program Files Linksys Wireless-B Notebook Adapter WPC Cfg exe O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra context menu item Translate into English - res c program files google GoogleToolbar dll cmtrans html O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button AIM - AC E - - d -BC D- B D A DE - C PROGRA AIM aim exe O - Extra button Related - c fe - f d- d -a b- aa c a - C WINNT web related htm O - Extra Tools menuitem Show amp Related Links - c fe - f d- d -a b- aa c a - C WINNT web related htm O - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip Parameters Domain radco local O - HKLM Software Telephony DomainName radco local O - HKLM System CS Services Tcpip Parameters Domain radco local O - HKLM System CS Services Tcpip Parameters Domain radco local O - Service DefWatch - Symantec Corporation - C PROGRA SYMANT SYMANT DefWatch exe O - Service MS Update - Unknown - execute exe file missing O - Service Symantec AntiVirus Client - Symantec Corporation - C PROGRA SYMANT SYMANT Rtvscan exe O - Service NVIDIA Driver Helper Service - NVIDIA Corporation - C WINNT System nvsvc exe O - Service Python - Unknown - msaxc exe file missing Please help nbsp

Relevancy 36.12%

Hi there I have been getting random crashes every so often ever Error. Big some here help Time Need please! since i have installed windows Turns out i can't figure it out so i figure i'd ask some experts on the matter here Anyways what happens is my screen completely freezes and whatever sound was last played keeps looping Now this is random as random gets Sometimes it happens when i'm browsing the internet gaming installing things whenever Sometimes it will occur or times in an hour other times once every or hours I went into my even viewer and pulled this out at the exact moment of my previous crash Critical Kernel-Power Event ID Task Category The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly Big Time Error. Need some help here please! - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Guid C B A- - C -AC E- C D B EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer JoePinto-PC - Security UserID S- - - - EventData BugcheckCode BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x BugcheckParameter x SleepInProgress false PowerButtonTimestamp Now forgive me i don't know what any of this crap means so i don't even know if it's relevant But if anyone has a similar problem and has solved it or if anyone has any helpful suggestions please do not hesitate Thank you kindly

A:Big Time Error. Need some help here please!

Quote: Originally Posted by NachoMan

Hi there,

I have been getting random crashes every so often ever since i have installed windows 7. Turns out i can't figure it out so i figure i'd ask some experts on the matter here

Anyways, what happens is my screen completely freezes, and whatever sound was last played keeps looping. Now this is random as random gets. Sometimes it happens when i'm browsing the internet, gaming, installing things, whenever. Sometimes it will occur 2 or 3 times in an hour, other times once every 2 or 3 hours.

I went into my even viewer and pulled this out at the exact moment of my previous crash:

Critical Kernel-Power Event ID:41 Task Category (63)

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

- System

- Provider
[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
[ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID 41

Version 2

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000000000000002

- TimeCreated
[ SystemTime] 2009-08-25T23:02:49.062500000Z

EventRecordID 1578

Correlation

- Execution
[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer JoePinto-PC

- Security
[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 0

BugcheckParameter1 0x0

BugcheckParameter2 0x0

BugcheckParameter3 0x0

BugcheckParameter4 0x0

SleepInProgress false

PowerButtonTimestamp 0

Now forgive me, i don't know what any of this crap means, so i don't even know if it's relevant. But if anyone has a similar problem and has solved it or if anyone has any helpful suggestions please do not hesitate. Thank you kindly.

Hey Nacho

Two things. First we need you to fill out your system specs (lower left corner) so we know what hardware you have. Second If you had BSOD could you go into c:\windows\minidump and find the dump file (*.dmp) zip it and upload it to us so we can de-bug it.

You could also go into event viewer (type event viewer in search) and see if there are any errors in the app tab relating to this problem.

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/22321-big-time-error-need-some-help-here-please.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I am developing in VBA for XL trying to perform tasks dependent upon cell contents and I am getting the run time error 424

Can anyone help, or at least identify the error?

Thanks

Mike

A:Run Time error 424

A runtime error likely means that there's a syntax error in your code. Look at it closely or have someone else look at it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/run-time-error-424.58321/
Relevancy 36.12%

I have the latest version of AIM And sometimes when I log onto the net Error Time Run AIM and log onto my messenger I m okay for a while and then I get an error that says something like Error Runtime error found in line would you like to debug I go to try and debug and well honestly I don t know what I m doing I ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and also getting the very latest version And that s how I got and it still does this I also sometimes get an error message about Memory being unable to be saved or something like that and the program needs to be shut down I run on Windows XP with the SP installed in it as well Nothing I ve ran has picked up any viruses or anything and I m unsure of what to do Could it possibly just be a buggy program If so is there some place safe I can download an older version of AIM that wouldn t be so buggy but would offer most of the features that the current AIM does It doesn t really do anything malicious but it does get annoying and I m the type of person that likes to have a tip top computer and I m still learning how to fix things Help would be -much- appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 36.12%

i am a new member and i cannot find any reference to a run time error message every time i try to run a program i just installed called Full Speed. Can anyone please help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/run-time-error-62.767124/
Relevancy 36.12%

When booting up I get following message:
-Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library-
-Run time error!
-Program: C:\Program Files\Real\Real Player\Real Play.exe
-R6025
-pure virtual function call

Questions: (1) What is it? (2) How do I correct it to eliminate the problem?

A:Run time error

Windows is having a problem loading Real player, it maybe corrupted or damaged, try reinstalling Realplayer and see if that fixes the problem

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/run-time-error.497727/
Relevancy 36.12%

Hi to all I've been on this forum quite a few times in the past and always found solutions from searching through archived topics This time I need direct help since I've done everything I could Although this error was discussed here before I have not found a solution that worked on the computer I'm working on Also in my case the error is most likely due to my tempering with windows settings and not malware or a virus Although there was plenty of malware on the computer I started the day with installing gb of RAM on a machine that only had that helped a little with the sluggishness and allowed me to do some cleaning I uninstalled a bunch of toolbars and search engines then disabled quite a few services Tried to uninstall Windows Live via 'Add-Remove Porgrams' then manually somewhere in the process I tried to access IE and discovered I was unable to do so Ran all the RKill software still no luck Good thing I had all that downloaded weeks before I also started noticing other odd things most programs on the desktop would not start with double-clicking only with right click open Folders and files opened normally Microsoft Word launched but MS Paint does not IE window would either appear for - seconds then close by itself or freeze up I would '372' error Run-time attempt to close IE with Alt Ctrl Del a few dumprep exe's Run-time error '372' would automatically use up all CPU Then I tried running Malware Bytes which was also previously installed again it would only attempt to run with right click open It would give me a veriety of error prompts and would not run here they are 'Run-time error ' Failed to load control 'WebBrowser' from ieframe dll etc 'Run-time error ' Failed to load control 'vbalGrid' from vbalsgrid ocx etc one thing that might be a clue all Rkill runs at the moment are showing this but no malwareChecking Windows Service Integrity RpcSs gt SystemRoot system svchost exe -k rpcss Incorrect ImagePath this never came up on this machine before I was also able to run ComboFix but was unable to update it

A:Run-time error '372'

forgot to mention, TDSSKiller also worked, but it discovered nothing, I'm making this post from another computer, I have no access to internet on the machine with the problem above. But thankfullly the flash drive still works.

I tried restoring windows to 4 different restore points, with no success, the process follows through, reboots but then I get a message that the system was unable to restore.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/491158/run-time-error-372/
Relevancy 36.12%

i have a problem whit my code using the ftp other fuction works ok but only this fuction have error the code are the same whit other button i continue this projec from another person so i don t realy know the actual thing i have read some forums but still cannot resolve anybody pls help Private Sub Form Unload Cancel As Integer Timer Enabled False FtpHDB CloseConnection lt lt Debug but can be use FtpPDB CloseConnection FtpPRD CloseConnection lt lt Cannot be use FtpRDB CloseConnection FtpMID CloseConnection Set FtpHDB Nothing Set FtpPDB Nothing Set FtpPRD Nothing Set FtpRDB Nothing Set FtpMID Nothing DB Close Set DB Nothing Winsock Close Winsock Close Sys LOG quot FTPSTD stopped quot End End Sub PRD PART Function Connect PRD As Boolean Dim PassWord As String Dim RTVL As String Dim StrLen As Integer Set FtpPRD New cFTP FtpPRD SetModeActive FtpPRD SetTransferASCII StrLen GetPrivateProfileString quot FTPSTD quot quot maesmes quot quot quot RTVL CurDir amp quot CONFIG INI quot PassWord Left RTVL StrLen If FtpPRD OpenConnection quot mux quot quot maesmes quot PassWord Then If FtpPRD SetFTPDirectory quot stdlist quot amp Format Date quot yyyy mm dd quot Then Connect PRD True Prd Conn True Else FtpPRD SetFTPDirectory PRD DIR End If Else Connect PRD False Prd Conn False End If End Function Function PRD GetSTD STD DATE As Date As Boolean Dim Item As cDirItem run VB6 error time 91 Dim DBstdREC As ADODB Recordset Dim iCOUNT As Integer If FtpPRD SetFTPDirectory PRD DIR amp quot quot amp Format STD DATE quot yyyy mm dd quot Then Label Caption quot MAESPRD quot amp FtpPRD GetFTPDirectory DoEvents FtpPRD GetDirectoryListing quot O quot Set DBstdREC New ADODB Recordset DBstdREC Open quot SELECT FROM TABLE WHERE APPL MAESPRD AND PATH LIKE quot amp Format STD DATE quot DD-MMM-YY quot amp quot quot DB adOpenStatic adLockOptimistic For Each Item In FtpPRD Directory DBstdREC Filter quot PATH like quot amp Item Filename amp quot quot If DBstdREC RecordCount Then if stdlist not in DB then transfer FtpPRD SimpleFTPGetFile App Path amp quot Received maesprd quot amp Item Filename Item Filename End If Next PRD GetSTD True Else PRD VB6 run time error 91 GetSTD False Exit Function End If Set DBstdREC New ADODB Recordset DBstdREC Open quot SELECT FROM T FWSTD WHERE NODE MAESPRD quot DB adOpenStatic adLockOptimistic While Not DBstdREC EOF If FtpPRD SimpleFTPGetFile App Path amp quot Received maesprd quot amp DBstdREC STD NAME PRD DIR amp quot quot amp Format DBstdREC S DATE quot yyyy mm dd quot amp quot quot amp DBstdREC STD NAME Then On Error GoTo Error PART DB Execute quot DELETE FROM TABLE WHERE APPL quot amp DBstdREC Node amp quot AND PATH LIKE quot amp Format DBstdREC S DATE quot DD-MMM-YY quot amp quot quot amp DBstdREC STD NAME amp quot quot If Dir App Path amp quot maesprd quot amp Format DBstdREC S DATE quot DD-MMM-YY quot amp quot quot amp DBstdREC STD NAME lt gt quot quot Then Kill App Path amp quot maesprd quot amp Format DBstdREC S DATE quot DD-MMM-YY quot amp quot quot amp DBstdREC STD NAME DB Execute quot DELETE FROM T FWSTD WHERE NODE quot amp DBstdREC Node amp quot AND STD NAME quot amp DBstdREC STD NAME amp quot quot End If DBstdREC MoveNext Wend Label Caption quot MAESPRD quot amp FtpPRD GetFTPDirectory Exit Function Error PART iCOUNT iCOUNT If iCOUNT gt Then Exit Function Sys LOG Err Number amp quot MAESPRD quot amp Err Description Sleep Resume End Function nbsp

A:VB6 run time error 91

Which line of code is highlighted when the error occurs? It sounds to me like you are missing reference to a particular object library.

Rollin

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vb6-run-time-error-91.973136/
Relevancy 36.12%

I have been trying to install Uniblue Driver Scanner on another pc
I copied the file from my pc onto a cd
The file installs so far and then this error comes up (Microsoft Visual C+ + runtime library) (Runtime error)
(Program E:\Driver Scanner\Driverscanner.exe)
(Abnormal program termination)
I have the key for it ,but it never installs that far
Any solution ?

A:Run time error

Does the license allow for program's installation on more, than one computer?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/314833/run-time-error/
Relevancy 36.12%

I keep getting run time errors and a message wanting me to debug what is this and how do I fix i?t thank you

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/run-time-error-353016.html
Relevancy 36.12%

Hi

Hi Im a newby to computing so please forgive the slow speed I have Lightroom 1.3 that worked ok two weeks ago but now when Idouble click on the ikon I get this popup Run Time Error,program files\adobe\photoshoplightroom1.3\lightroom.exe.

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way contact support team for info.
Hope you can help Im pulling whats left of my hair out thanks
Ronwire

Relevancy 36.12%

I need help on how to fix run-time error 13. Every time I turn off my computer I get this message that says run-time error 13 type mismatch. How do I fix this.

A:How do I fix run-time error 13?

Quote: Originally Posted by formyhunny

I need help on how to fix run-time error 13. Every time I turn off my computer I get this message that says run-time error 13 type mismatch. How do I fix this.

If this error happens on shutdown all the time you may have acorrupter line in your Registry.

One way to start trying to fix is to download the FREE program CCLeaner.
This is a great program that most of us use. It cleans garbage from your hard drive but also has a great and safe Registry Cleaner. I feel confident this may help you resolve your error on shutdown.

Linke
CCleaner - Home

Let me know if it works.
I always reboot after using.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/65218-how-do-i-fix-run-time-error-13-a.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I installed Nero 7 Ultra addition with no problems. After rebooting an error message came up " Run-time error '429' ActiveX component can't create object." I went to my system restore and got a blank screen. I tried a search and got a warning " A file that is required to run Search Companion cannot be found. You may need to run setup." I ran an antivirus and adware scan. Can anyone help?

A:Run-Time Error '429'

Try unzipping and merging to the registry the attached "blank screen" fix for SR. It might lead to a resolution of the others as well.

If no joy, try reinstalling Windows Scriptiing: WScript 5.6

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...43-7e4b-4622-86eb-95a22b832caa&DisplayLang=en

For Search Companion -- if it is not also a scripting issue, you may need to reinstall it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319949

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/run-time-error-429.531612/
Relevancy 36.12%

I have just changed to dsl service from dial up and ever since I am getting a runtime error 123 at 00404F47 and a error website viewer dialing failed (error #680 retry?) message... I still get on the net fine however...what do I do to fix this...thanks in advance for your help!...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/run-time-error.353855/
Relevancy 36.12%

I need some help.
I am getting a (Run-time error '13': Type mismatch) message from TaskManagerService on boot up. Earlier this evening I downloaded some PC Inspector software from thier site and also redownloaded Kazaa as well. After the downloads, I also deselected some programs from the startup in the System Configuration Utility. After the first boot up after that was the first time I got the error message. I did change my start up to normal startup and also uninstalled Kazaa but still get the error message, any ideas?
vette

A:Run-time error

HI, Download Spybot from

http://lurkhere.com/~nicefiles

After you install it download the newest updates through the program and then scam your computer. Any files that have a red exclamation mark ! In the left hand column can be deleted.

This might solve the problem as Kazaa is loaded with spyware and might have left some behind.

After a time this spyware will slow down your computer id you reinstall Kazaa. I suggest you download Kazaalite which has no spyware.

If you check the threads you will find many complaining of Kazaa problems. Use Google to find programs that are more suitable. Peace Mal

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/run-time-error.160129/
Relevancy 36.12%

I just got a pop up box that said I had a run time error and wanted to know if I wanted to debug. It gave you a choice of yes or no. When I clicked on yes it did nothing. When I clicked on no the box went away. What is this? Help please.

Relevancy 36.12%

I hope somone can help Error Time !! me with this one I'm having a lot of trouble with a script error The error reads as follows An error has occurred in the script on this page Line Char Error Invalid character Error Time !! Code URL http cs valuead com code pid amp gid amp rid amp dom amp dow amp hod Do you want Error Time !! to keep running scripts on this page Then usually after a while when I double Error Time !! click on the windows broadband icon to actually get on to Internet Explorer nothing happens or I might get a message like 'an error has occured in windows and is shutting down' At this time I've also noticed in the task bar at the bottom right of the screen a small black box appears but not always and when I run the mouse over it it says something like COM bytes in bytes out I think it's some stange Hewlett Packard application but it appears at similar times So is there anything I can do to sort this problem because at the moment I am having to use colleague's profile on my computer Is there any repair program for scripts Any help would be most appreciated Cheers Mike

A:Error Time !!

It looks like you've got some spyware. Please refer to the Security Antivirus HiJack This forum .... read this post first, please

http://www.techsupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=15968

I'll get a mod to move this thread over there for you ...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/error-time-24482.html
Relevancy 36.12%

what does it mean when i get a message that says i have a run time error do i wish to debugg?

A:run time error ?

try here;
http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian/windows/ie_artehodywtd.htm
http://www.sureshotsoftware.com/articles/scripterrors.html?source=stpfaq

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/run-time-error.371375/
Relevancy 36.12%

Hello Fellows,
Can anyone tell me what causes run time error?

Relevancy 36.12%

I am having some problems with the search function so I couldn't look this up and see if someone already asked the question, but last night while shutting down my PC I had this very quick message "Program Not Responding" and Run Time Error display box come up. It was VERY quick and then the computer shut down as normal. Starting it up this morning everything seems fine, at the moment.

Can anyone tell me what this was, or what caused it?