Windows Support Forum

Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web., A problem with the Internet?

Q: Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web., A problem with the Internet?

Well I'm using the Window Vista Home Professional Edition so I don't know if that has to do with anything but for some reason after I surf the web for a certain amount of time or when I change websites quickly either firefox loses connection to the internet or the computer itself loses connection to the internet When switching back to IE and surfing the web for a while the computer itself seems to not send any signal to the internet I can access AIM but when trying to go online to play a game or surf the web I can't access it The only way to solve this problem is that I restart the computer Though when the computer seems to not be able to connect to the internet it takes the computer an awfully long time to restart including logging off and what not - minutes I have also constantly scanned the computer using AVG Avast or the Windows Security scan accessing with cuts the problem A Internet? randomly after to web., the off Internet Access thingy This also includes defragging the computer and checking the disk scan for and recovery of bad sectors I have posted this before in the infected area and Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web., A problem with the Internet? since I have checked the infected area in which the person led Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web., A problem with the Internet? me here I was hoping if there is someone Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web., A problem with the Internet? who could solve this Thank you and any help would be appreciated

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/264546/access-to-internet-randomly-cuts-off-after-accessing-the-web-a-problem-with-the-internet/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web., A problem with the Internet?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 96.41%

Well I m using the Internet randomly off accessing Access after cuts the to web. Window Vista Home Professional Edition so I don t know Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web. if that has to do with anything but for some reason after I surf the web for a certain amount of time Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web. or when I change websites quickly either firefox loses connection to the internet or the computer itself loses connection to the internet When switching back to IE and surfing the web for a while the computer itself seems to not send any signal to the internet I can access AIM but when trying to go online to play a game or surf the web I can t access it The only way to solve this problem is that I restart the computer Though when the computer seems to not be able to connect to the internet it takes the computer an awfully long time to restart including logging off and what not - minutes And since I m using the Window Vista Home Professional Edition I don t know how to use ComboFix to solve this problem since ComboFix doesn t seem to work with the Home Professional Edition or I can t seem to find a topic on it Any help would be appreciated Thank you

A:Access to Internet randomly cuts off after accessing the web.

I have also constantly scanned the computer using AVG,Avast, and the Windows Security scan thingy. This also includes defragging the computer and checking the disk (scan for and recovery of bad sectors).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/263752/access-to-internet-randomly-cuts-off-after-accessing-the-web/
Relevancy 89.44%

Hi

I have this problem where my internet cuts off for about 10 seconds whenever it feels like it. Could be five minutes could be a couple of hours. It will disconnected me from ventrilo and re-connect me straight aay and will throw me out of any game i am currently playing (connection lost). This problem was temporarily fixed but has recently popped up. I am with virgin media and have 10mb/s broadband. I have recently got wireless and i got a complementery wireless connector with it and was fine. This problem hasn't only come up now but has come up for about a year now and passes and goes. I need help to get rid of this problem so i can play without fear of losing connection.

Thanks

BIOMOTH

A:Internet randomly cuts out

Hi,

How recently did you install the new wireless router? If it was within the last 10 days, you are likely to be within the ADSL Max 'training' period (assuming you are in the UK on ADSL not cable).

Historically, it sounds like you may have a line problem or something locally affecting your line stability, eg. bad filter, interference from an appliance or outside lighting, etc..

Can you access your router logs? There maybe some clues in them.

Good luck,

Taff.

For gaming online, I would not like to use a wireless connection, especially if it has security enabled, this only adds to your 'lag', giving longer ping times.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/internet-randomly-cuts-out.123490/
Relevancy 89.44%

I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows connected cuts randomly Internet out wirelessly via a Comcast Technicolor gateway My wifi will randomly cut out though all I have to do is disconnect reconnect to the wifi network to fix it It seems YouTube exacerbates it though it happens without YouTube as well I have confirmed that is an issue with my computer as other devices that connect to the network do not experience this problem Internet randomly cuts out When the internet cuts out half the time Windows will not show there s anything wrong Internet randomly cuts out and the other half an exclamation will appear over the wifi signal saying there s an error In both cases the signal strength is still fine I have tried the following at least these are the ones I can remember every suggestion on this thread related to resetting winsock protocol disabling anti-virus software scanning for viruses with Avast Malwarebytes and Spybot different browsers disabling add-ons plugins in browser I use Firefox defrag disabling all hardware acceleration disallowing the computer to turn off network devices to conserve power updating drivers I am fairly certain I have the most up-to-date drivers though the Dell System Analysis app does not work on my computer This app seems like the most foolproof way to be certain but I d rather Internet randomly cuts out not spend unless absolutely necessary The only other thing I can think of trying is a Windows reinstall but I really don t want to do that Here s my ipconfig all and some pings when the internet is dead Windows IP Configuration Host Name Sasha-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Bluetooth Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Physical Address - D- - - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical Address D -BE-D - B- -CB DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical Address - D- - - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical Address - D- - - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R Centrino R Wireless-N Physical Address - D- - - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe b db a f Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Tuesday April PM Lease Expires Wednesday May AM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - A-E - B-CB- - D- - - - DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description PdaNet Broadband Adapter Physical Address - - -BD- - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap B B - A - D -AFDB-B A E A Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap E A - - C-B -AC D DB Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap E D CE-F C- E - EB-A D D Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap EC B E-F - C ... Read more

Relevancy 88.58%

I have an acer aspire 5536 laptop and it will randomly disconnect from the wireless internet. Everything will be working fine but as soon as I try to load two things at once (or sometimes even one big thing) it will show that little yellow exclamation mark and say no access to internet even though it is still connected to the network. The other computers connected to the wireless work fine with no access issues so I know it is not the router. Also this happened in my previous home where I used wireless but from a different provider so it is definitely something wrong with the computer.
Any help would be much appreciated! Every time it goes to no internet access if I disconnect and then reconnect it works again.

Thank you in advance.

Relevancy 88.58%

While searching the web, watching movies, or doing something randomly on my laptop which runs Windows Vista, I seem to randomly disconnect from my internet and it will soon reconnect a minute later. I currently have Comcast High Speed internet as my ISP and my router is a D-Link DIR-628. It mostly happens when i'm watching a video or something to that extent. I'm assuming it has to do with bandwidth? I am not completely sure though. Any advice to help would be appreciated.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 4085 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family, 448 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 290906 MB, Free - 168235 MB;
Motherboard: Gateway,
Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

Relevancy 87.72%

Yeah, this started happening on my laptop about two months ago. I'll be online and at random times for no reason at all the wireless internet connection will be lost so I click on the icon in the taskbar --> support --> repair and when it's done, the internet works fine, but I don't understand why it happens in the first place. It's really annoying.

Then just in the past day or two it started happening to my sister's laptop as well. Her laptop is exactly the same as mine: New since March, running XP. We've both scanned for viruses but found none.

Thanks for any help.

A:wireless internet connection cuts out randomly

is this is the same house on the same router ?

It could be a few things - other networks in the area can interfire with the signal and windows will see this stronger signal and try and log onto it.

do you have a cordless phone

signal strength

interfernace on channels - changing channel may help

DNS - its possible you are losing DNS - I had this problem on my D-Link router

router may benefit from a firmware update.

can you post make model of router and laptops

Free software to check signal strength of wireless is netstumbler 0.4.0 available for download from http://www.stumbler.net/
download and install and run

can you post an IPCONFIG /ALL - for when it works normally and when it disconnects
TWO Methods to do that - some people have problems with ONE----

ONE ---------------------------------
start
run
cmd
ipconfig /all

rightclick in the box
select all
enter
control key + C key - to copy
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

TWO -----------------------------------------------

Start, Run, CMD to open a DOS window and type:

IPCONFIG /ALL >C:\RESULT.TXT

Open C:\RESULT.TXT with Notepad and copy/paste the entire results here.
NEXT lets see if you can get out onto the internet with both names and IP's - its possible the IP number you get back on the first test is different to the one I post {I'm in UK} so use the number you get instead of mine

------------------------------------------------
try ping the name and then the IP see below

start
run
cmd

C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>ping {the default gateway ipaddress you got above }
C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>ping google.com
Pinging google.com [64.233.187.99] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=120ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=107ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=102ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=101ms TTL=243

Ping statistics for 64.233.187.99:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 101ms, Maximum = 120ms, Average = 107ms

C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>ping 64.233.187.991
Ping request could not find host 64.233.187.991. Please check the name and try a
gain.

C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>ping 64.233.187.99
Pinging 64.233.187.99 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=116ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=113ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=113ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=111ms TTL=243

Ping statistics for 64.233.187.99:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 111ms, Maximum = 116ms, Average = 113ms

C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>Click to expand...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-internet-connection-cuts-out-randomly.471660/
Relevancy 86.86%

Hi tech support
My names TJ and i hope to get to know this forum very well as i am new. Well the title basically sums up my problem. While downloading files or just browsing the net, im all happy cause my internets working fine... then BAM.... I lose connection. This is very frustrating as it interrupts my session. Below i will try to give my laptop specs as best as i can, and yes, im connected wirelessly.

Toshiba Satellite L300 - PSLB8C-04N01X
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Processor - Intel Pentium Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz, 2000MHz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processors
BIOS Version/Date - INSYDE 2.20, 09/12/2009

If there is any other information that is needed, please let me know, as i need this fixed asap.

Relevancy 82.13%

Well I'm using the Window Vista Home Professional Edition so I don't know if that has to do with anything but for some reason after I surf the web for a certain amount of time or when I change websites quickly either Firefox loses connection to the internet or the computer itself loses connection to the internet When switching back to IE and surfing the web for a while the computer itself seems to not send any signal to the internet reaching the point of where I can't get anything from the web so far AIM messages have been an exclusion to this I can access AIM but when trying to go online to play a game through searching for servers so it might be how the computer is receiving sending signal not playing the game itself or surf the web I can't access it The only way to solve this problem is that I restart the computer Though when the computer seems to not Internet turns off when web randomly the accessing be able to connect to the internet it takes the computer Internet randomly turns off when accessing the web an awfully long time to restart including logging off and what not - minutes I have also constantly scanned the computer using AVG Dr Web Avast or the Windows Security scan thingy This also includes defragging the computer and checking the disk scan for and recovery of bad sectors I have posted this before in the infected area and since I have checked the infected area in which the person led me here I was hoping if there is someone who could solve this Thank you and any help would be appreciated

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/266191/internet-randomly-turns-off-when-accessing-the-web/
Relevancy 82.13%

I don't know if this is just a regular problem or something or it's just too broad or whatever Does someone mind actually trying to answer or something It gets kinda or web Internet when want Does help turns to actually say randomly someone accessing something? off the frustrating when there isn't even anyone trying to say something to help Well I'm using the Window Vista Home Professional Edition so I don't know if that has to do with anything but for some reason after I surf the web for a certain amount of time or when I change websites quickly either Firefox loses connection to the internet or the computer itself loses connection to the internet When switching back to IE and surfing the web for a while the computer itself seems to not send any signal to the internet reaching the point of where I can't get Does someone want to actually help or say something? Internet randomly turns off when accessing the web anything from the web so far AIM messages have been an exclusion to this I can access AIM but when trying to go online to play a game through searching for servers so it might be how the computer is receiving sending signal not playing the game itself or surf the web I can't access it The only way Does someone want to actually help or say something? Internet randomly turns off when accessing the web to solve this problem is that I restart the computer Though Does someone want to actually help or say something? Internet randomly turns off when accessing the web when the computer seems to not be able to connect to the internet it takes the computer an awfully long time to restart including logging off and what not - minutes I have also constantly scanned the computer using AVG Dr Web Avast or the Windows Security scan thingy This also includes defragging the computer and checking the disk scan for and recovery of bad sectors I have posted this before in the infected area and since I have checked the infected area in which the person led me here I was hoping if there is someone who could solve this Thank you and any help would be appreciated

A:Does someone want to actually help or say something? Internet randomly turns off when accessing the web

Have you called your ISP to verify that you are getting a good signal? I had a system do that a few years back. I talked to the ISP and it turned out that they had oversold the trunk, so there was not enough available bandwidth. They dropped in some new lines, and everything was great again.

EDIT: Not that I need to remind you, but all the people that help on the site are volunteers. We do the best to help where we can, when we can. ")

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/268694/does-someone-want-to-actually-help-or-say-something-internet-randomly-turns-off-when-accessing-the-web/
Relevancy 78.26%

Hey all,

For a while now my internet would cut out randomly and to fix it I'd either have to troubleshoot it and wait or I'd have to restart my computer. When I troubleshoot it and it fixes, I get the message that "Default gateway is not available".

It didn't happen as ofter before but now it happens multiple times a day and I have no clue what to do about it or what it could be.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

If you need any other info let me know!

IPconfig/all

A:"Default gateway is not available" Wireless internet cuts out randomly

Welcome to Seven Forums,

Thanks for the ipconfig/all output, everything looks good. Can you also post a snip of the Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector?
See the pre-posting guide here

Also, please post your Subscribed bandwidth.
http://www.speedtest.net/

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/307441-default-gateway-not-available-wireless-internet-cuts-out-randomly.html
Relevancy 75.68%

I have a GT704WG Verizon Wireless DSl MODEM/Router and it will randomly stop having internet. the internet will start flashing really fast, stay off, or rarely turn red. but it never stays like this for long, usually only like 30sec-1min. sometimes longer. I have a connection to my router, which is then connected to my modem. and the ethernet 1 light is almost always flashing to. that is the port that is connected to my router, which is then connected to my computer, and several others wirelessly. but the modem is the problem because the internet light will sometimes go off and internet stops working. then i just wait for about a minute and it works again. the ethernet 1 light almost always flashes. need help please! any thing you need to know to help just ask.

Relevancy 75.68%

Hi all I was wondering if someone can help me about a month ago I downloaded this game software that allows u to play games for free and also this internet tv program that allows u to watch tv from asia and other countries Right after i did this i started getting popups for pornsites from my internet explorer like every minutes Another thing i noticed is that my computer would sometimes shut its self off every once and a while like it had a mind of its own Another thing is my computer would tell me that i couldnt access the paticular info that i was requesting on internet explorer the funny thing is i dont use internet explorer The final straw was that i had made Randomly Information, Is Malware Passwords Card Hidden Explorer, S... My Recording My My And On Credit Accessing Internet Computer some purchases online with my credit card next thing i know i have all these charges from all over the country and the only way someone could have gotten my info was from the computer I used spybot search and destroy spyware quake xoftspy se and my symantec antivirus and the porn pop ups have dissapeared Please someone that knows what they are doing help me Here are my logs i hope they help Hijack this Logfile Malware Is Hidden On My Computer Accessing My Internet Explorer, Recording My Passwords And Credit Card Information, Randomly S... of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system userinit exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Malware Is Hidden On My Computer Accessing My Internet Explorer, Recording My Passwords And Credit Card Information, Randomly S... Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http global acer comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page O Malware Is Hidden On My Computer Accessing My Internet Explorer, Recording My Passwords And Credit Card Information, Randomly S... - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - HKLM Run RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXEO - HKLM Run Alcmtr ALCMTR EXEO - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exeO - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeO - HKLM Run PCMService quot C Program Files Acer Acer Arcade PCMService exe quot O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run MSPY C WINDOWS system IME PINTLGNT ImScInst exe SYNCO - HKLM Run PHIME ASync C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE SYNCO - HKLM Run PHIME A C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE IMENameO - HKLM Run ATICCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe quot runtime -DelayO - HKLM Run eDataSecurity Loader C Acer Empowering Technology eDataSecurity eDSloader exeO - HKLM Run BluetoothAuthenticationAgent rundll exe bthprops cpl BluetoothAuthenticationAgentO - HKLM Run ePower DMC C Acer Empowering Technology ePower ePower DMC exeO - HKLM Run Acer ePower Management C Acer Empowering Technology ePower Acer ePower Management exe bootO - HKLM Run LManager C PROGRA LAUNCH QtZgAcer EXEO - HKLM Run eRecoveryService C Acer Empowering Technology eRecovery Monitor exeO - HKLM Run LVCOMSX C WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXEO - HKLM Run LogitechCameraAssistant C Program Files Acer OrbiCam CameraAssistant exeO - HKLM Run LogitechVideo inspector C Program Files Acer OrbiCam InstallHelper exe inspectO - HKLM Run LogitechCameraService E C WINDOWS system ElkCtrl exe automationO - HKLM Run ADMTray exe quot C Acer Empowering Technology... Read more

A:Malware Is Hidden On My Computer Accessing My Internet Explorer, Recording My Passwords And Credit Card Information, Randomly S...

Welcome to BC killerjmd82 You're log looks clean,let's try the following.Download and scan with the free 15 day trial of CounterspyOnce installed launch Counterspy.Click on 'Spyware Scan',then click 'Updates' at the top right.Once any available updates have been installed,click the 'Scan Now' button.Save the report when it's finished:1.Once Counterspy has done scanning,the 'Scan Results' box will appear.2.Click on 'View Results'.3.Under (Recommended Action),using the drop down menus at the side of each entry found,set EVERYTHING to 'Remove'.4.Then click on 'Take Action'.5.Once everything has been removed,click on 'View Details'.6.Copy and Paste those details into a Word/Text document,then save it to your desktop.*****************************Please download Sophos Anti-Rootkit,and save it on your desktop. 1. Double-click sarsfx.exe to extract the files and leave the default settings.2. Open the folder C:\SOPHTEMP and double-click sargui.exe to start the program.3. Make sure the following are checked:- Running processes- Windows Registry- Local Hard Drives4. Click the "Start Scan" button.5. Click the "OK" button after you get the notification that the scan has finished and close the program.6. Click on Start>Run and type, or copy and paste: %temp%\sarscan.log then press Enter.7. This should open the log from the rootkit scan. Post this log into your next reply.Note: If the scan is performed while the computer is in use, false positives may appear in the scan results. This is caused by files or registry entries being deleted,including temporary files being deleted automatically. It has also been reported that Trojan Hunter is detecting Sophos Anti-rootkit as Trojan.Dropper.Interlac.100 So if you have Trojan Hunter installed you will need to disable it prior to running a scan.****************************Download ComboScan to your desktop:http://www.techsupportforum.com/sectools/D...d/comboscan.exeMake sure all running programs and Windows Explorer windows are closed.Double-click on comboscan.exe to run it,then follow the prompts.The scan may take a few minutes to complete. When the scan has finished,a text file will open 'ComboScan.txt'.Please Note: When running Comboscan,some firewalls may warn that sigcheck.exe is trying to access the internet,please ensure that you allow sigcheck.exe permission to do so. Also,it may happen that your Antivirus flags Comboscan as suspicious. Please allow the Comboscan to run and don't let your Antivirus delete it. (If necessary temporarily disable/turn off your Antivirus program).Post the Comboscan.txt from the Comboscan into your next reply.You may need several replies to post the logs in case they won't fit in one reply.Reboot,post the Counterspy report,the sarscan.log,the Comboscan.txt,and a new Hijackthis log into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/82449/malware-is-hidden-on-my-computer-accessing-my-internet-explorer-recording-my-passwords-and-credit-card-information-randomly-shuttin-off-my-computer/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hello there I have a weird problem here and I thought I could try and ask you guys for help I have a computer running Windows Server gonna call this computer Routint - interface Accessing the Access and from Remote private Internet Server from now on that has two network cards Routint and Remote Access - Accessing private interface from the Internet One of them is directly connected to the Internet the other is connected to the private network I also have a simple ADSL Router that provides another Internet access point to the private network Both the router and the server can see each other My server is configured in Routint and Remote Access - Accessing private interface from the Internet a way that its internet connection is shared thru Routing Routint and Remote Access - Accessing private interface from the Internet for the private network and can be used as a gateway That server is pingable from the internet as well What I wanted to do is connections that arrive on the router s ip should be redirected thru NAT to the server That means that we have ips and that the server should be able to receive connections in both of them But the problem is that although the router IS correctly NAT ing the packets to the server the server isn t answering them I ve done some checks and the packets ARE arriving on the server but it is ignoring them I imagined that it would be like that because the private network card is configured in Routing and Remote Access to be quot private interface connected to private network quot But if I change it people can t use it anymore as a gateway AND it makes no difference in the long run the server still doesn t answer Anyone has any ideas I don t want anything too fancy I just wanted everything to stay working as it is right now but being able to make the server receive and answer connections that come on the private interface from the Internet redirected by the router Any ideas Thanks for your time and for reading this nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/routint-and-remote-access-accessing-private-interface-from-the-internet.502639/
Relevancy 71.38%

I have started a thread on the networking boards on this issue the internet Problem accessing but I have begun to suspect it is more of an XP problem that I am having I have recently attemtped to install a wired LAN between computers both running XP with the goal of sharing a cable internet connection The quot local quot computer connected fine and the computers were able to share files and a printer but the quot remote quot computer could not connect to the internet I took the ethernet cable from the remote computer out of the router and plugged it directly into the modem with no change other than the loss of the LAN The Internet Protocol TCP IP Properties are each set to quot Obtain an IP address automatically quot and quot Obtain DNS server address automatically quot I Problem accessing the internet only entered information under the Alternate Configuation tab so I can at least share files and the printer Is there some setting in XP somewhere that I have failed to check that will allow the router to assign an IPA to my computer nbsp

A:Problem accessing the internet

Start-->Run--> inetwiz -->ok

Note between computers use Cross-Over ethernet cable
Computers connected to Router, use Patch ethernet cable

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-accessing-the-internet.111342/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi everybody who may concern,

I have just face a problem that is accessing my webpage. I am very sure my internet connection is alright cox another desktop pc well no problem accessing internet or open a explorer page. My computer just can't surt/access the webpage which it giving a message "the page cannot be displayed" , "cannot find server or dns error". At the same time, my antivirus prompting out a message saying the "symantec detected the network is not properly configured". I think must be some of my network connection missing file or corrupt or anything. PLEASE ANYONE HELP.

A:Big Accessing Internet Problem

It is difficult to understand your grammer.

I assume you are having network problems. Are you able to connect to the net?
Is your registry corrupt?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/big-accessing-internet-problem.51496/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi sorry if this has been asked before but I've had a look and can't find it My Mum has a Sony Vaio laptop she was using it fine just for web browsing there's nothing else on there but internet Problem accessing something happened one day and she claims Nationwide bank told her she'd been phished and that she should go to their website and download their security software I'm not sure if she's been set up by someone Since the moment she downloaded it she can't get access to the internet This is according to her story but she's not very computer literate so I can't be sure of exactly what happened I've brought it over to my house put in my wireless settings which didn't work it's connected to the router but no internet connection connected it by ethernet Problem accessing internet cable which hasn't worked though this desk top computer is using the same wireless router so I know internet is fine I've checked the wireless card is working checked ethernet is working run ipconfig all and everything looks fine upgraded from SP to SP pinged both IP addresses amp these didn't Problem accessing internet return anything prior Problem accessing internet to the service pack upgrade but I'm now receiving all packets ok checked all my services are started but can't get anything other than 'unable to display page ' oh and I've run winsock repair Would upgrading the IE to IE help Or should I just take it to a shop and let someone else fix it I hate having to pay other people but it's starting to annoy Any help would be appreciated if I can get it working my yr old will be inheriting a nice laptop Thanks in advance

A:Problem accessing internet

It is definitely fixable. Worse case scenario is you reinstall windows and just start all over.

type a website ipaddress in IE and see if it loads the site: ping 66.102.1.103
That is google.com. If it loads than the issue is likely the security program. Try uninstalling it.

Also it could be an isp issue with the DNS, give them a call

Now if that says page not found, then this means the router or modem is the cause.

Really I would start with using ethernet cable directly to the modem to test it out first.
Second I would use system restore and restore to a date when it worked. That alone could fix everything.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/problem-accessing-internet-399817.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I am trying to acces a Massively Multiplayer Online Rpg which I play, Tibia, at my school. I do not know what kind of connection the school runs on, but it is networked on many computers, obviously.

I believe the problem is that something is blocking acces to the port 7171, which is required to access the game.

All that the homepage says is required is --

For the Windows Version you need:
Windows 95/98/ME/XP/2000
DirectX version 5.0 or later
15 MB free space on your hard disk
A connection to the internet via Windows Sockets

Now, we are allowed to download anything to the C drive, we run on Windows XP (it worked when I ran it on Nt), and I dl'ed DirectX 9. So, I guess the problem is my internet connection.
Does anyone know how/if I can/could unblock the access to that 7171 port?

Any suggestions? Im willing to try anything.

A:Problem with XP accessing internet

Do the machines you are using have a software firewall or is there a firewall that blocks the lab? If its a software firewall you can create a rule that allows that, but ask if its ok first. If its a firewall for the lab, then prob nothing you can do.

I am suprised you need that opened though. You should be able to play any MP game without opening up ports if your not hosting a server

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/12336/problem-with-xp-accessing-internet/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi everyone I Internet Accessing Problem. am a windows xp home edition user running the service pack security edition My main problem is accessing the internet I am using chater communications mbps cable internet For Internet Accessing Problem. some strange reason all of a sudden i cannot access then internet Internet Accessing Problem. I know It s not the modem causing the problem simply because my mom uses router connected to the modem and she still can access the web And it s not thecables such as the ethernet cord because we used another cable and it still didn t connect and its not the network adapter because I ran a system diagnostics and that passed and said the networking adapter was working fine I ve done everything possible to figure out whats wrong and I cannot seem to find the source of the problem I have not been able to access the net for a few days now and its hurting me because its my life I am a WebDeveloper and access to the web is something I cannot be without So will some one please lend some help nbsp

Relevancy 71.38%

System displays ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT while accessing internet.. links are not opening always..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-accessing-problem.1156810/
Relevancy 71.38%

I am a Vista Home Premium user and i cant access the internet to surf etc.
My friends noticed that the isatap and 6to4 adapters are not working. They have been uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled, updated etc but it still cant work. Pls help really desperate need to use net for work

A:Problem accessing the internet

Hi Darren.

Could you download an run VistaForums SysInfo Tool (Select all and export to a file).

Also open a command prompt (Start > Run > Cmd), and type exactly as shown:

ipconfig /all >C:\IPConfig.txt

This will create the file C:\IPConfig.txt.

Upload both files in your reply.

Ed

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/276267-problem-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi I have a Dell Inspiron N with Windows I have been using Time problem fine. with Wired internet access works Internet WiFi. Solved: Warner Internet It worked fine until yesterday WiFi stopped working out of the blue When I tried wired connection works pretty well Solved: Internet access problem with WiFi. Wired internet works fine. I do not recall any significant changes to my computer while this happened So now I can connect to the wifi hotspot but it says quot No Internet Connection quot When I connect the LAN wire with the WiFi router internet works The moment I remove it it says No Internet Access although computer is connected to the hotspot and signal is very well The drivers are being shown as up to date in device manager I tried following instructions given here http www wikihow com Repair-Winsock-and-TCP IP This didn t work Problem persists I have been through some threads around here This is the ipconfig output C Users Depp gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Depp-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Mixed IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter Physical Address -F -A -C - C- DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description DW Wireless-N WLAN Half-Mini Card Physical Address -F -A -C - C- DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe c c a e Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained February Lease Expires Solved: Internet access problem with WiFi. Wired internet works fine. February Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - - D- F-A -BA-DB-D - - E DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter CableNet Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical Address Solved: Internet access problem with WiFi. Wired internet works fine. A -BA-DB-D - - E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe c f c d Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained February Lease Expires February Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - - D- F-A -BA-DB-D - - E DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap A B EA- DDD- CED- D- F D D D Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap CBBDDF -CCAB- EFF- C - F D D Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap D B-ACB - - A-EFCE E C Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes C Users Depp gt ping Pinging with bytes of data Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss C Users Depp gt ping Pinging with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms C Users Depp gt ping Pinging with bytes of data Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss C Users Depp gt ping www google com Ping request could not find host www google com Please check ... Read more

A:Solved: Internet access problem with WiFi. Wired internet works fine.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-internet-access-problem-with-wifi-wired-internet-works-fine.1088713/
Relevancy 70.52%

I recently upgraded NIS to and no matter how I configure the Internet access for the program quot Microsoft Printer Spooler Service quot NIS randomly notifies me Problem Security Internet 2005 Symantec Internet Configuration Access via the Symantec Internet Security 2005 Internet Access Configuration Problem pop-up in the lower right corner of the display that quot Rules are automatically configured for the program Microsoft Printer Spooler Service quot In addition this pop-up notification continues to pop up and down for at least a half a dozen times before it Symantec Internet Security 2005 Internet Access Configuration Problem goes away No error messages are involved and no other program is affected It would appear to me that NIS does not recognize when the Microsoft Printer Spooler Program has firewall Internet access rules established Thus since it is a quot safe quot program NIS automatically sets the rules notifies me does not recognize that the rules are set so it sets them again and the cycle is continued over and over again until the Spooler program stops asking for Internet access I guess that the apparent random nature of the occurrence of this cycle is correlated to the Spooler program requesting Internet access I have been communicating with Symantec India but it is like wading through a lake of alligators in order to get at that kernel of truth Any ideas I ll even consider the elimination of the notification function provided it does not affect the error amp risk notification functions nbsp

A:Symantec Internet Security 2005 Internet Access Configuration Problem

wlknaack said:

I recently upgraded NIS 2004 to 2005 and no matter how I configure the Internet access for the program "Microsoft Printer Spooler Service," NIS 2005 randomly notifies me, via the pop-up in the lower right corner of the display, that "Rules are automatically configured for the program: Microsoft Printer Spooler Service." In addition, this pop-up notification continues to pop up and down for at least a half a dozen times before it goes away. No error messages are involved, and no other program is affected.Click to expand...

Did you ever get a fix for this problem? I'm getting it too. Thanks,
Bob

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/symantec-internet-security-2005-internet-access-configuration-problem.22188/
Relevancy 70.52%

Sorry - this was posted under Windows XP but maybe it Problems Security Uninstall & Access Internet Internet Problem - Norton fits better under security Help - My PC has Windows XP and I have been using Norton Internet Norton Internet Security Problem - Uninstall & Internet Access Problems Security for about months and all has been well Until about the last week Suddenly it appeared as if the program was no longer functioning When launching the program it would indicate that there was an error and that nothing Anti-Virus Firewall Parental Security etc was active After doing some troubleshooting I determined I Norton Internet Security Problem - Uninstall & Internet Access Problems needed to uninstall the program but somehow I can not because I am not considered to be the person authorized to do so - supervisor access required something got corrupted here because I was the supervisor So the final fix is to edit the registry through a download from Symantec s website but I can not access any website that is either secure or requires me to download anything patch etc I simply get a message saying that the page can not be displayed and or the download just hangs Obviously my IE settings have somehow been corrupted but due to NIS being corrupted I can t edit any settings So I m caught in a circle - I can t uninstall the program or download anything to help me do it Any ideas on how I can either get rid of this program or connect fully to the internet Thanks nbsp

A:Norton Internet Security Problem - Uninstall & Internet Access Problems

Can you try a system restore to an earlier date?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/norton-internet-security-problem-uninstall-internet-access-problems.293455/
Relevancy 70.52%

I am running Windows XP SP and ie and Firefox Neither will load a webpage nor will Outlook Express download or send email All connections are good The computer and network and internet access Spyware internet browser accessing through Problem softwares are able to download updates no problem Here is my HJT log do you see any issues Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv Problem accessing internet through browser exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer Problem accessing internet through browser EXE C Program Files Common Files McAfee HackerWatch HWAPI exe c program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcods exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcpromgr exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee redirsvc redirsvc exe C Program Files D-Link AirPlus G AirGCFG exe C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files Pure Networks Network Magic nmapp exe C Problem accessing internet through browser WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C PROGRA McAfee MPS mps exe C WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeper exe C Program Files McAfee MPS mpsevh exe C Program Files Pure Networks Network Magic nmsrvc exe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C Documents and Settings Dave Desktop hjt HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO EpsonToolBandKicker Class - E FB- DD- F -B AC-B CAE F A - C Program Files EPSON EPSON Web-To-Page EPSON Web-To-Page dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - HKLM Run D-Link AirPlus G quot C Program Files D-Link AirPlus G AirGCFG exe quot O - HKLM Run ANIWZCS Service quot C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe quot O - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup quot C PROGRA COMMON INSTAL UPDATE ISUSPM exe quot -startup O - HKLM Run EPSON Stylus CX Series quot C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATIADA EXE quot P quot EPSON Stylus CX Series quot O quot USB quot M quot Stylus CX quot O - HKLM Run Auto Auto EPSON Stylus CX Series on SCHMIED on KATIE quot C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATIADA EXE quot P quot Auto Auto EPSON Stylus CX Series on SCHMIED on KATIE quot O quot KATIE AutoEPSO quot M quot Stylus CX quot O - HKLM Run WinPatrol quot C Program Files BillP Studios WinPatrol winpatrol exe quot O - HKLM Run nmapp quot C Program Files Pure Networks Network Magic nmapp exe quot -autorun -nosplash O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKUS S- - - Run ALUAlert C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUNotify exe User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT Run ALUAlert C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUNotify exe User Default user O - Glob... Read more

Relevancy 70.52%

About 40% of the time that I attempt to access a page on the Internet I get one of the following error messages.

A Runtime Error has occurred
Do you wish to Debug
Line: 533 - this is different for each occurrance depending on the page
Error: Object expected

Do you wish to Debug
Line: 33
Error: ClassFactory cannot supply requested class.

If I click on Yes the message simply appears again. If I click on No the message goes away.

When I attempted to review this post using the Search for My Posts on this website, I received the following message
Do you wish to Debug
Line: 1503
Error: Object Required

I am using IE 7.0.5730.11.

I have Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 and these problem don't seem to occur.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-accessing-some-internet-sites.635044/
Relevancy 70.52%

I recently built a computer and did a clean install of Windows Home Premium bit I am having several problems with IE I am having problems with links Problem accessing with internet programs in other programs accessing the internet e g clicking on photos posted in google earth to enlarge in an html page or clicking on links in Problem with programs accessing internet a program's help tab to pullup Problem with programs accessing internet the program's site Half the time I just see the little circle showing the computer is thinking and then nothing and the rest of the time I receive an error stating quot There was a problem sending the command to the program quot I've checked that IE is the default program and that htmls are associated properly and have also tried turning off my firewall McAffee security suite from AT amp T I've also reset IE default settings which were never changed to begin with The second problem which may or may not be related is I switched to using the bit IE because of the flashplayer issues with the bit When I double-click on the bit icon I would get the little circle thinking and then nothing IE would only start if I right clicked and hit quot run as administrator quot When I did this I would get the UAC warning asking me if I want to let IE make changes to my computer If I select yes the program opens To avoid right-clicking every time I changed the properties of the shortcut to open as administrator by the way double clicking the IE bit icon works without the above problems I've been searching forums for hours with no answers Sorry for the long post any advice

A:Problem with programs accessing internet

It sounds like you're having issues with permissions on your computer. The reason you couldn't open IE and the reason the programs couldn't open it are probably the same. I would go to the root directory of IE and take ownership of the .exe. Hopefully that'll help. If it doesn't, try disabling UAC to see if that fixes it. If you don't want to keep UAC disabled, switch to Firefox?

Lost connection and double posted due to FF error, see below for more.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/79415-problem-programs-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I'm a university student, and I just moved into a new apartment with some friends. We have a router to access internet, and their computers can access fine, but mine won't.

When I try to connect, it tells me I have limited or no connectivity. When I try to repair the connection, it stops and says it has a problem "renewing your IP address".

I tried to reinstall the driver (local area connection) twice, but that didn't help. I also used both winsockfix and winsockxpfix, and neither helped.

When I run ipconfig /all in command prompt, it gives me this:

Windows IP Configuration
Host Name: FOXTROT-185
Primary Dns Suffix:
Node Type: Peer-Peer
IP Routing Enabled: No
WINS Proxy Enabled: No
Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 3:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix:
Description: Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC
Physical Address: 00-11-D8-ED-91-D3
Dhcp Enabled: Yes
Autoconfiguration IP Address: 169.254.107.30
Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0
Default Gateway:

Any ideas

Relevancy 70.52%

Hi all,

I have cable DSL plugged into PC (downstairs) and internet working fine. Next i set the wireless network up on this pc to connect to the upstairs network to supply internet to 4 pc's upstairs (all connected together via router).

The downstairs pc connects to the upstairs network fine. but then as soon as i try to access the internet on the downstairs PC, it appears to have gone off, although the PC is saying that it is connected to both the DSL and the upstairs network ok.

It seems as soon as i connect to the upstairs network, the PC throughs itself off the DSL.

Can I have 2 network connections going to the 1 PC? or is it a TCP/IP issue where your only allowed 1 TCP/IP connection?

any help apprciated!
Daz

A:2 networks on 1 pc, problem accessing internet

UPDATE:

Just to rule out anything, I disabled the wireless network and used another network card to connect to the upstairs network. Still the same problem, as soon as i plug the network cable in to upstairs, it accquires an I.P address and then the DSL connection that was working fine seems to drop.

its all a bit mad....

Daz

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f31/2-networks-on-1-pc-problem-accessing-internet-71568.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I am using four computers two WinXP Pro SP one WinXP Home Edition and a bit Windows Vista Home Premium laptop The desktop computers are hard wired to a modem the laptop is wireless I was out of town for two weeks and my partner was running her WindowsXP Home machine When I returned she complained of slow internet speeds I turned on my three desktop computers and ran several different broadband speed tests which revealed an upload speed of about KB sec and a download speed varying between kb sec and kb sec almost slower than dial-up I did not suspect the machines causing the problems because all machines acted problem accessing Solved: internet the same I called Verizon and they did several checks which indicated the speed to the modem was DSL speeds but then the problem occurred They were not able to determine the cause Solved: accessing internet problem but said that Solved: accessing internet problem it was probably the modem and that I should get a new one So I did with the same result To rule out the computers I cleaned them up using ccleaner among other things and then ran online and offline viral and spyware checks with everything reporting clean computers I got rid of all temp files including running TEMP with no change I looked for indications of conflicts in Solved: accessing internet problem the System Event Viewer the Hardware Manager and in the System Information Window with no conflicts indicated Has anyone solved a problem like this Can anyone suggest anything else I might do nbsp

Relevancy 70.52%

Hi Folks This is my first time on the forum so im sorry if this is in the wrong place I have a couple of issues with my computer that I need help with if possible I tried installing Net Framework on my computer but it crashed during installation I have since tried running set up again but I get an unable to complete Solved: Problem Internet accessing installation error I get an error message called jqsnotify exe I am not sure what this is When I try to log onto the internet via mobile broadband I get an error message saying unable to open c programfiles cant remember the rest You do not have permission to access There are no passwords on the computer and I have full access rights If anyone can help me with these problems it would be greatly appreciated I dont mind doing a complete reinstall if these problems will be quite difficult to fix Thanks in advance James nbsp

A:Solved: Problem accessing Internet

Hi jayfcf... and Welcome to TSG..

Two possible alternatives.

First alternative...If your System restore is on (it's on by default), try to run a restore point prior to when you attempted the installation. This is the most desirable option.

Second alternative... On bootup, repeatedly tap the F8 key. When you get to a black screen with various alternatives available, using the arrow keys, highlight "last known good configuration", then hit "Enter".

Raybro

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-problem-accessing-internet.858883/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi All,

I am new here, I have installed a D-Link DCS-900 in my network. I created a HTML Page in which i used a script to dispaly the camera result. I can see the camera result from intranet and internet. I have a problem related to device serial number which use in script. Actually this serial number is encrypted. As i was searching about my problem then in some forums i found that i can copy this from the "view source" of ActiveX result page of the camera but i need to encrypt it my self. if any one have any idea then please tell me that how can i encrypt this.

Awaiting your reply.

A:problem in accessing cmaera over internet

Even though it appears you're having the same problem, please start a new thread when you have a new issue. It's very difficult to keep two problems straight and who's working on what in a single thread.

I've created a new thread for your issue here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-in-accessing-cmaera-over-internet.596473/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi,
I just bought a laptop that runs vista with what ever is the stock wireless cardthat comes with dells
Anyway the internet runs fine unless im on a website that runs video or playing a game that connects over the internet (world of warcraft for example). When im watching a video or playing a game, it will run fine for a few minutes then the internet will cut off for my entire network, needing to restart the router. I have 3 other computers attached. Please help me find out why my laptop is doing this
edit: my router is:A netgear wpn 824

A:Internet cuts out when I run a game over the internet

shameless bump

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-cuts-out-when-i-run-a-game-over-the-internet.588072/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hey guys, I have had a recent problem with a new xfinity router I just got where my Inspiron computer running Windows 7 is connected to the router, but says no internet access. This happens often when I am browsing the web or watching a video, but not so much when I am not using the internet. The problem fixes itself usually in about 1 minute or so, or I can disconnect and reconnect to the router to fix it. I also have a problem where my laptop disconnects from the router every time I shut the case. Neither of these seem to happen on other devices connected to the router. Thanks for all comments. 

A:Connected to router, but internet access randomly shuts off.

Another thing that seems to be happening is, after I do shut the laptop, when I open it again a little popup shows up in the bottom left saying that no network adapter can be found, and the network thing on the taskbar says no network connections can be found. This goes away after maybe 2 seconds or so.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/572906/connected-to-router-but-internet-access-randomly-shuts-off/
Relevancy 69.66%

I very recently reinstalled the OS on my laptop in an attempt to resolve a very weird issue regarding the changes ONLY access' internet on to computer Network randomly one 'connected - no keyboard which ended up being a hardware problem Figures Since then the internet Network randomly changes to 'connected - no internet access' on ONLY one computer on that computer has been PAINFULLY slow and the network status randomly changes to Network randomly changes to 'connected - no internet access' on ONLY one computer connected - no internet access Most of the time it just changes itself back after a little while When it stays out for long enough for network diagnostics to finish it resets the network adapter and declares the problem fixed but then it goes out again after a few minutes and the internet is at a crawl during the brief time that it IS working I doubt it s a software issue since the OS is still freshly installed It can t be a problem with the router since every other computer in the house still has lightning-fast internet I tried one fix already and it seemed better for a few minutes but the problem isn t gone What I did was run the command Network randomly changes to 'connected - no internet access' on ONLY one computer prompt as administrator then netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ipv reset reset log and netsh int ipv reset reset log and rebooted What the heck is wrong Can anybody help me nbsp

A:Network randomly changes to 'connected - no internet access' on ONLY one computer

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-randomly-changes-to-connected-no-internet-access-on-only-one-computer.1079611/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello and Help! ip the Connection with problem internet renewing accessing I have a connection problem that really has me lost Here s what I CAN do I can ping a local machine after start up before I release my ip address My Local Area Connection says I am connected and firewalled I can ping after start up before I release my ip address I can ping after start up before I release my ip address BUT I cannot access the internet or ping www espn com I then successfully release my ip address via cmd but cannot renew my Help! Connection problem with renewing ip and accessing the internet ip address and still cannot access the internet And Help! Connection problem with renewing ip and accessing the internet after I release I can no longer ping any ip address I am trying to fix a friends Sony Viao desktop model PCV-C L that is running xp home sp I have dsl and Help! Connection problem with renewing ip and accessing the internet I am using a d-link wireless router My dsl and router work fine as I am running other computers off of them sucessfully wired and wireless I am assuming it is not the ISP modem or router because my friends Viao would not renew at his house or my house It does not appear to be the NIC card either because I bought him a new NIC installed it and had the same problem Any help is greatly appreciated I will paste what cmd is telling me CMD INFO AFTER START UP AND BEFORE I RELEASE IP ADDRESS AND TRY TO RENEW Microsoft Windows XP Version C Copyright - Microsoft Corp C Documents and Settings my friend gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name DEE EC B Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List ZoomTown com Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix ZoomTown com Description Intel R PRO VE Network Connecti on Physical Address - - F- -F -BF Dhcp Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCP Server DNS Servers Lease Obtained Friday March AM Lease Expires Friday March AM ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CMD INFO AFTER I RELEASE AND UNSUCCESSFULLY ATTEMPT TO RENEW Microsoft Windows XP Version C Copyright - Microsoft Corp C Documents and Settings my friend gt ipconfig release Windows IP Configuration Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway C Documents and Settings my friend gt ipconfig renew Windows IP Configuration An error occurred while renewing interface Local Area Connection unable to con tact your DHCP server Request has timed out C Documents and Settings my friend gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name DEE EC B Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R PRO VE Network Connecti on Physical Address - - F- -F -BF Dhcp Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway FYI - Have tried all the winsock and netsh fixes on the internet but maybe someone can recommend one to my specific problem settings Thanks in advance Peter nbsp

A:Help! Connection problem with renewing ip and accessing the internet

Please don't post duplicate threads. Continue the problem resolution here: http://forums.techguy.org/networking/806969-connection-problem-renewing-ip-dhcp.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-connection-problem-with-renewing-ip-and-accessing-the-internet.806951/
Relevancy 69.66%

When security is enabled I cannot access anything. I cannot use IE, Opera, I can't even ping (error code 65). I disabled everything in NIS but still cannot connect. If the Security feature is on I cannot even ping my router.
I have everything disabled right now to type here.

If I were to select ONLY security, I'm locked out. There is absolutely no help I could find at Symantec.com. I know it has to do with the ICS (internet connection sharing) but I cannot find anything pertaining to this in the software.

I have IE and all other programs with full access to the internet in the firewall (which is disabled so I know this is not the case) but they still will not connect.

I truly appriciate the help!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/norton-internet-security-problem-accessing-net.297460/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi All I've got an older Acer Timeline t running Windows We recently switched from Cox Cable internet to AT amp T U-Verse and I've started noticing that my internet connection will randomly go out when I am connected This occurs whether I am on a wired or wireless connection Specifically I will be browsing the web and randomly when I try to pull up a website I get an error indicating that I cannot connect to that website because I am not connected to the internet When I check the status of my connection in the bottom right corner it will show that I am connected to the internet If I disconnect the ethernet cable Drops Internet Randomly Access Connection Wireless Wired & on or disconnect and reconnect to the wifi network the internet service is restored although it continues to randomly lose connection I initially thought that it was a U-Verse issue so AT amp T came out and replaced the router Unfortunately I still got the random drops I then thought it was a Windows issue so I reformatted by hard drive and reinstalled Windows - still having that issue My wife has an older Macbook and does not have this problem We also do not have this problem with any of the tablets Internet Access Randomly Drops on Wired & Wireless Connection or phones that connect to the network wirelessly I am beyond frustrated and do not know Internet Access Randomly Drops on Wired & Wireless Connection what to do I also don't know if this is a sign that my laptop is at the end of its life which would be unfortunate since I've only owned the laptop for about years my last laptop a Dell is on year and still churning Any suggestions advice would be greatly appreciated

A:Internet Access Randomly Drops on Wired & Wireless Connection

Forgot to mention that I've got an Intel 5100 wifi card and an Atheros ethernet controller.

After further research, it may appear that the wifi disonnection issue is a known issue regarding this wifi card (Intel WiFi Link 5100 AGN problem - disconnecting). Just weird because I only recently had this problem pop up; this also does not explain why my wired connection randomly drops.

I'll play around with the router, driver and the settings some more tonight to see if I can figure out what's wrong.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/241332-internet-access-randomly-drops-wired-wireless-connection.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi I downloaded a bespoke appn from a site called www bobbooks co uk that allows you to put together your own pictures into specific book types and they then produce a proper coffee table stylebook ideal for wedding pictures etc But for some reason as soon as I open the application it is trying to connect to the internet to check for updates as it is supposed to do and it cannot reach the server it s trying to Similarly if you try and manually update it this happens I have allowed it as an exception in Windows Firewall so other thought is it s something to do with my router settings Any suggestions I can t understand why this would be the case though because AVG Spybot Adaware etc etc have never given me a problem accessing have specific internet seems Solved: application problem like this and I ve never had to manually configure my router in any way it s a fairly standard Netgear one I tried Solved: specific application seems have problem accessing internet installing the same software at Solved: specific application seems have problem accessing internet work and it worked straight away so clearly it is something to Solved: specific application seems have problem accessing internet do with my setup at home Sigh I contacted Bob s Books and they said they ve never had this problem before And with the best will in the world they are not techies Any suggestions greatfully received as the new wife is hassling me to get it sorted so she can sort the wedding and honeymoon pictures out Whoever said married life would be all bliss thanks Jonathan nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-specific-application-seems-have-problem-accessing-internet.583434/
Relevancy 68.8%

This is a new problem. When i go to Tools, then click on Internet Options, I recieve a restrictions message that says:

"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

I am the only user on this machine. Its a HP Pavillion, 2.2 ghz processor, running Win XP. I can go to Control panel, and access Internet Options from there, so its not such a big deal, I just wondered what I could do to fix that. Any suggestions???
thyme

Relevancy 68.8%

Ok guys I have been struggling with this problem for quite some time So on a different computer from the one I am on right now I have a problem connecting to the internet When I accessing though says connected even internet network/sharing Problem open up network and sharing center I see that I have full bars and internet access However when I open up any browser it just buffers and struggles Problem accessing internet even though network/sharing says connected to open a page It takes around minutes for google to even load Then it immediately crashes This is a computer in good condition also None of my other computers or devices have a problem accessing the internet and all use the same router Also using an Ethernet cable works and so does the internet when I use my phone as a hotspot I have tried ipconfig release and reobtain it I have tried to flush the dns Problem accessing internet even though network/sharing says connected I have even tried to upgrade to windows another story but it will not allow my computer to do this idk why When I diagnose connection problems it says that a connection is broken between access point router or modem Any suggestions are appreciated thanks so much I have a inspiron n by the way with a bios

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/397085-problem-accessing-internet-even-though-network-sharing-says-connected.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on an HP all in one desktop. I am using MSN as my home page and Bing as my search engine. I browse the internet with no problems and close out. After I close out the internet and re-enter the internet, everything freezes up. I have to use disk cleanup and cleanup the disk and the system, then I have to use "more" to clear bing history and browsing history in advanced settings to get everything working again. Why is this annoying problem happening and how can I fix it??

http://forums.windowscentral.com/edge/409532-ms-edge-windows-10-freezes-after-accessing-internet-no-problem-why.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I just got on my computer today then suddenly I tried to acces the internet The Internet Security Popped up and said your computer is infected I am trying to remove that Cause I know THATS the virus and I used the instructions on the Malwarebytes And I removeed the Viruses and are left and I try to remove them The whole Computer Freezes EVERYTIME I do that I have to go through the WHOLE scan to get back I just wanna know how to remove it It says in Normal Windows it has a little Shield Beside Blocking me accessing with from Infected Internet the Security Internet the icon on Malwarebytes Everytime I open it the little task then in the bottom right corner says Cannot open MalewareBytes Because it is infected by I dont know this part worm And I go to safe mode And it freezes EVERYTIME I try to remove all Please help me I gave out all the details I can And the DDS Text files and Attach Files are attached Thank you

A:Infected with Internet Security Blocking me from accessing the Internet

I am sorry for sone grammer failurs. Hope you can understand!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/500825/infected-with-internet-security-blocking-me-from-accessing-the-internet/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hello
i could not access the internet via internet explorer with norton turned on, but with it turned off there was no problem

Relevancy 68.37%

Hi
I am having problems accessing certain websites. When I try to log onto www.avfcblog.com for example, I get the following: "internet explorer cannot display the web page". I used to be able to access this but haven't been able to in a while. I use a desktop computer with wireless broadband. Another person in our house uses the same wireless connection on a different laptop and can connect to www.avfcblog.com without any problems. Could this be a virus of some sort? I currently use AVG Free Anti-virus and Ad-Aware 2007.
Any help is very much appreciated.
Thank you

A:Problem Accessing Certain Websites-Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-accessing-certain-websites-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.667650/
Relevancy 66.65%

Hello all I'm running on a relatively new install of On Accessing Accessing New HD Internet BSOD / Startup / Windows bit Ultimate I recently about - weeks ago installed BSOD On Startup / Accessing New HD / Accessing Internet a new HD and decided to have a fresh start so everything was formatted followed by win install Everything has been running great up until mid day yesterday Out of what seems like nowhere I experienced or BSOD's yesterday and from what I could tell they occurred when I tried to do any of the following Access drive D and play a video BSOD On Startup / Accessing New HD / Accessing Internet file This is the new HD it would instantly BSOD Access internet within minute of startup Since yesterday I haven't had any BSOD's and have had the computer running I haven't tried to play any videos off of HD and haven't reset my computer since hoping that whatever it was has gone away although I'm sure it hasn't For the record I have accessed some music files on drive D without any issue as well as several word and excel documents not sure if that makes any difference I have a feeling it may have something to do with my new HD that I installed but have no idea what it could be as it was running without issue up until yesterday for at least if not weeks My system specs are as follows OS Windows bit Ultimate Manufacturer BIOSTAR Group Model A G M Total amount of system memory GB RAM System type -bit operating system Number of processor cores Disk partition C GB Free GB Total Disk partition D GB Free GB Total Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTX other info -all drivers should be up to date to the best of my knowledge - i've looked around and have seen a lot of recommendations to run memtest I have yet to do so I've enclosed a system health report and minidump file as outlined on forum requirements Please let me know if there's any other information I can provide that would be of help Thank you in advance

A:BSOD On Startup / Accessing New HD / Accessing Internet

two issues

1-Related to BIOS64.sys I/O Interface driver file from BIOSTAR Group. YOURS from 2003

2-Related to Rt64win7.sys 8101E/8168/8169 NDIS 6.20 64-bit Driver from Realtek Corporation

Re-install newest version available for both the above.

AVG can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S . Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST

Download tools and utilities | AVG Worldwide

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214651-bsod-startup-accessing-new-hd-accessing-internet.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I have a problem with my internet. I am connected to it wirelessly and sometimes it works fine but other times when i am browsing the internet or for example watching a livestream, my internet randomly stops working for about a second then it works again. It doesn't actually disconnect from the internet, it just stops me from accessing the internet for a few seconds.
Do you know how to fix this?

Relevancy 66.22%

We are having an issue with our internet.It works fine for 2 hours and then it abruptly stops requiring us to restart our modem to connect again.It will work for another 2 hours before needing another restart.

Some more pertinent facts.

1.We have CenturyLink DSL
2.We received a new C/Link modem 2 weeks ago
3.We have a new Netgear wireless router
4.We have a PC directly connected and we operate 2 laptops off the wireless.We lose all connections when it goes out.
5.All the modem lights stay on when we lose internet
6.We did a speedtest and we connect at 9.4 when it is working

Thanks for any suggestions

A:Internet cuts off..need help?

Same problem with a computer connected directly to the modem?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-cuts-off-need-help.1021924/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hello My internet keeps cutting out about once a day I ran Norton It found nothing I ran Malwarebytes and it found two viruses and two trojans I deleted them and rebooted Still had the problem I downloaded AGV free version and it kept crashing my system But I was able to find a rootkit problem NTMapViewofsection and deleted it I suspect I still have a problem because my reboots Cuts Internet Out etc. take so long there s a black screen for seconds or longer which isn t normal and my internet load time is slow If you can help I would very much appreciate it Here s a HiJackThis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system cisvc exe C Program Files SearchProtect bin CltMngSvc exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI eEBSVC exe C WINDOWS system Internet Cuts Out etc. EscSvc exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON Internet Cuts Out etc. EBAPI SAgent exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Norton Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files AVG Secure Search vToolbarUpdater ToolbarUpdater exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS wanmpsvc exe C Program Files OpenVPN bin openvpn-gui- exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Documents and Settings user Application Data SearchProtect bin cltmng exe C Program Files AVG SafeGuard toolbar vprot exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Norton Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS System wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files Spotify Data SpotifyWebHelper exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files OpenVPN bin openvpn exe C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings user Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings user Desktop HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system Macromed Flash FlashPlayerUpdateService exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www bing com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by MSN amp Bing R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride R - URLSearchHook no name - EA- A- b-ADF - D E CC - no file O - BHO Yahoo Companion BHO - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn ycomp dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Comm... Read more

A:Internet Cuts Out etc.

Maybe this should be moved to the Web & Email forum? I've run three virus/spyware scans and removed 12 suspicious or worse (Norton didn't detect a single one of 'em). I still have the same problem: My internet connection is good, but browsers and other programs (like Spotify) cut out once a day.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-cuts-out-etc.1094359/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hello,
I've had wireless internet for about a year now and ever since we've had it , it cuts out at random times
it prevents me from playing online games on my pc, labtop , and xbox and its REALLY annoying so if someone could please help me that would be great! =\

Relevancy 66.22%

My internet cuts out automatically with the following boxes:

I dont have any spyware/virus etc. because i have done one in the past hour and lots before
the processes in the TEMP folder as listed in the picture are always the same. I have deleted the contents of the TEMP folder many times and still the same problem
the internet especially cuts out when I'm downloading stuff. its always random, sometimes it cuts out when downloading, sometimes when browsing, and sometimes when im not even using it.

any help would be appriciated

Relevancy 66.22%

Im having a really annoying problem every mins or Internet cuts off so my internet browsers will just stop working and quot time out quot Internet cuts off I can still stay connected to MSN but i cant use anything that has to do with opera internet explorer firefox Everytime this happens i have to reset my router then it works normally again It still says that im connected at the bottom icon with the connection status etc and im using an ethernet cable not wireless I have also noticed that it doesnt receive packets when this problem occurs Heres my hijack this Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Application Launcher Application Launcher exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Kontiki KHost exe C Program Files Common Files Teleca Shared CapabilityManager exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MskAgent exe C PROGRA mcafee com agent McAgent exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C Program Files Download Direct DLD exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files InterVideo Common Bin WinCinemaMgr exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OLFSNT EXE C Program Files Kontiki KService exe c program files mcafee com agent mcdetect exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exe C Program Files Common Files Teleca Shared Generic exe C Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Mobile Phone Monitor epmworker exe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mctskshd exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso OasClnt exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfService exe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MSKSrvr exe c program files mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exe C Program Files Nero Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system IoctlSvc exe C WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsftsn exe C Program Files iTunes iTunes exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceHelper exe C WINDOWS system MDM EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin distnoted exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger usnsvc exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO BitComet ClickCapture - F E - A- B A-BCAF- B BFDFEA - C Program Fil... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-cuts-off.706708/
Relevancy 66.22%

For sometime now and it is getting really annoying my internet connection will randomly cut out for about - seconds then come back on without notifcation It is getting really annoying because of the fact that i am an active gamer and i get cut out of the middle of Internet cuts out a online game It happens to all my computers in the house even my consoles and Ipod touch I m not too sure if it is maybe an overflow of computers on my network because i can sometimes have or computers and ipod touches on the same network all Internet cuts out at one time My internet speed is about kbps My router which is a linksys WAG g could maybe be the source of the problem Im thinking about buying a new one because i hate getting NAT problems on my xbox and is unfixable on my router So Internet cuts out if you could help me out that would be great if you need anymore information for sollution please just ask and im willing to post it nbsp

Relevancy 66.22%

I am using tata indicom wireless broadband connection in my laptop with win xp sp2.my net connection cuts off every 2-3 minutes.how to solve this issue? Pls help

A:Internet cuts off

Quote:

Originally Posted by krishna2010

I am using tata indicom wireless broadband connection in my laptop with win xp sp2.my net connection cuts off every 2-3 minutes.how to solve this issue? Pls help

Please contact their customer care team at [email protected] along with your contact details....

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/internet-cuts-off-427852.html
Relevancy 66.22%

The internet for my laptop has been cutting in and out periodically for a few weeks now, and I have not thought much of it. The past few days however the problem has been getting a lot worse, every few minutes my internet cuts out; I have to right click the "repair" button on my laptop, which makes it work again for a few minutes. Now my desk top is also having issues with connecting to the internet. I've very sorry if this is vague. Nothing new has been done to the system, if you have any helpful hints that would be greatly appreciated.

Kaspier

A:Internet cuts in and out.

Please show the following for both "in" and "out" ...

Open a (black) Command Prompt window:
Hold the Windows logo key and press r; in the Run box type cmd and click on OK.
Type the following command:

IPCONFIG /ALL

[Note that there is no space between the slash and ALL.]

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If necessary use a text file and removable media to copy the results to a computer with internet access.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-cuts-in-and-out.1048525/
Relevancy 66.22%

I have windows xp,version 2002,service pack 2.
I have a netgear router and the problem i get every now and then is the internet cuts out,so i unplug the lead at the back of the router,then plug it back in and it's fine but if someone could tell me if their is a way of fixing this,thanks.
I have reset the router on few occasions but it still happens.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-cuts-out.614569/
Relevancy 66.22%

I ve been infected with Windows Antivurus - I used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware The malware seems to be removed but I found many problems - I can t print on my wifi printer - Microsoft firewall doesn t work - Some gadget and program can t access internet gadget accuweather program HideMyIp I removed McAffee because I think the Mcaffee firewall is the problem I installed Norton Antivirus and I have a strange error Error norton I removed Norton and now I m with AVG trial To enabled Microsoft Firewall I with 2012 Malware: Windows internet Problem accessing printer 7 Antivirus Infected + wifi applied this correction http answers microsoft com en-us windows forum windows -security error-code- x -with-windows-firewall ec fc b - ec- Infected Windows 7 Antivirus 2012 Malware: Problem with wifi printer + accessing internet b b-a - b fe e ee page amp tm Broni help me here http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic html But we are stuck NOTE on GMER I don t have all the option enable Only Services - Registry - Files and ADS are enable Show all is not enable DDS LOG DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Fred at on - - Microsoft Windows dition Familiale Premium GMT - AV Protection antivirus et antispyware McAfee Enabled Updated - - EA -ABB - B EB SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Spyware Doctor Disabled Updated BB -F DA- F- A E-F FF F SP Protection antivirus et antispyware McAfee Enabled Updated D B - E- - - C A FW Pare-feu McAfee Enabled BE ED - A B- FFF- EC-B C Running Processes C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsa exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgcsrva exe C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows system atiesrxx exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgfws exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Program Files x Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exe C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup sftservice EXE C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Program Files x AVG AVG avgnsa exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files x AVG AVG AVGIDSAgent exe C Program Files x Hide My IP HideMyIpSrv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Windows system WUDFHost exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgcsrva exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNet C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Windows system DllHost exe C Windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exe C Windows system atieclxx exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files x Dell Stage Dell Stage stage primary exe C Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exe C Program Files Canon MyPrinter BJMYPRT EXE C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Rapid Storage Technology IAStorIcon exe C Program Files x Multimedia Card Reader ShwiconXP exe C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files x Cyberlink PowerDVD PDV... Read more

A:Infected Windows 7 Antivirus 2012 Malware: Problem with wifi printer + accessing internet

Hello and Welcome to the forums!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.Run Combofix:You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.You can download Combofix from one of these links.Link 1Link 2Link 31. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.When finished, it will produce a report for you. Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer"information and logs"In your next post I need the following
Log from Combofixlet me know of any problems you may have had
How is the computer doing now?Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/440831/infected-windows-7-antivirus-2012-malware-problem-with-wifi-printer-accessing-internet/
Relevancy 65.79%

So i just assembled my new pc and im having problems with the internet randomly cutting out and coming back in. Also sometimes when i start my computer the onboard network card isnt detected in the device manager and i have to restart to get it to show up so i can connect to the net. i tried updating to the newest drivers on the realtek website and it didnt do anything. my specs

phenom 9850
4gb ram
biostar a780x-a2 mobo

the onboard nic is:
Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)
i never had problems on my connection prior to this new pc, my old one ran xp and worked fine. i connect wired to a linksys router.

when the internet is working its really fast , just did a test
Download Speed: 12930 kbps (1616.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1209 kbps (151.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

Relevancy 65.79%

Hey,
So when I try to download something, the internet cuts off after a couple of minutes. Last time I tried downloading Warframe (yes, 100% legal) (it has its own downloader), but I couldn't do it because the internet cut out every time I tried downloading it. Also, the internet comes back on if I plug it out, and then in.
Thanks for your help.

Relevancy 65.79%

firstly im new here so id like to say hello to everyone ok i expect there are many threads regarding the new WLM i did search thru but my problems appear slightly different to others so threfore i started a new thread any info needed please ask i am fine with working my pc but i really dont know an awful lot about when they go wrong ok my problem is as most of you will know we have to upgrade to the new version now so i install it and it appears not to connect however also my internet exploerer crashes and outlook express wont open my internet connection is fine but it seems as tho its not there ive been doing a system restore and things are back to normal there are a few things ive tried from reading various things they include in a command promt typing - regsvr softpub ll mssip dll initpki dll WLM 9 connection cuts internet ive turned off the windows firewall ive deleted browsing history if i leave the new messenger to try to sign in without success i get the error code also if i do a troubleshoot at this point thru messenger it says 'host file WLM 9 cuts internet connection contains wlm related entries which may interfere with name resolutiion' i click repair - nothin so i really hope someone can help me is this something at my end i mean everything is perfect until i install the new WLM i have sp and have been to microsoft updates and installed all available many thanks in advance

A:WLM 9 cuts internet connection

hi buddy and welcome to ya
u may want to take a look here

http://blog.mynetx.net/488/messenger...000306-sign-in

hope it fixes ur problem,, try it and feed back

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/wlm-9-cuts-internet-connection-429979.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Recently my internet will just stop out all cuts of a sudden. Internet working It will cut out for mins or so for no reason It only happens on this pc AVG scans clean and I run Advanced system care and it comes out clean as well Here's Internet cuts out all of a sudden. a Hijack log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system Dwm exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system taskeng exeC Program Files IObit Advanced SystemCare AWC exeC Program Files ASUS Internet cuts out all of a sudden. AASP aaCenter exeC Program Files Acer Display eDisplay Management dthtml exeC Program Files PC Tools Firewall Plus FirewallGUI exeC Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exeC Program Files AVG AVG Internet cuts out all of a sudden. avgtray exeC Program Files Common Files Portrait Displays Shared HookManager exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC Windows system SearchProtocolHost exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ca yahoo comR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ca yahoo comR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ca yahoo comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dllR - URLSearchHook no name - E E- - F - DAB-FCDD B E D - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dllO - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - Toolbar AVG Security Toolbar - CCC A -B CA- -B A - F DD - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dllO - HKLM Run SoundTray C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SoundTray exeO - HKLM Run DT ACR C Program Files Acer Display eDisplay Management DTHtml exe -startup folderO - HKLM Run PCTFW quot C Program Files PC Tools Firewall Plus FirewallGUI exe quot -sO - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exeO - HKLM Run AVG TRAY C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeO - Gopher Prefix O - DPF D CDB E-AE D- CF- B - Shockwave Flash Object - http fpdownload macromedia com get shoc ash swflash cabO - Protocol linkscanner - F C- F - D -A D -FBDDE F D - C Program Files AVG AVG avgpp dllO - AppInit DLLs avgrsstx dllO - Service Andrea ADI Filters Service AEADIFilters - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C Windows system AEADISRV EXEO - Service AVG Free E-mail Scanner avg emc - AVG Technologies CZ s r o - C Program Files AVG AVG avgemc exeO - Service AVG Free WatchDog avg wd - AVG Technologies CZ s r o - C Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeO - Service Portrait Displays Display Tune Service DTSRVC - Unknown owner - C Program Files Common Files Portrait Displays Shared DTSRVC exeO - Service FLEXnet Licensing Service - Acresso Software Inc - C Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exeO - Service ForceWare Intelligent Application Manager IAM - Unknown owner - C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NetworkAccess... Read more

A:Internet cuts out all of a sudden.

It's been 9 days so just wondering if someone is looking into it or not.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/279517/internet-cuts-out-all-of-a-sudden/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi. I'm running XP and it shows that I am connected to the Internet. It will work for a period of time, but after a while, I won't be able to surf the net or play online games. Although if you check the connection status, it says I am connected.

Why is this, how can I fix it? I already tried setting static IP too.

Also, if I wait for a long time (like 1 hour) the internet will work again.

Thanks for your help.

Relevancy 65.79%

I keep getting where it says that any page cannot be found Have to keep refreshing at times to get back in Had hard time getting here I was thinking some spyware since i did find some bargain cuts help need this log internet off. hijack buddy earlier Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr need help hijack this log internet cuts off. exe C Program need help hijack this log internet cuts off. Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton Utilities NPROTECT EXE C PROGRA NORTON SPEEDD nopdb exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgbhp exe C WINDOWS System wuauclt exe C JBuilder bin jbuilder exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Documents and Settings NelsonBG Desktop hijackthis HijackThis exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www weezer com O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C Program Files SpywareGuard dlprotect dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO CNavExtBho Class - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run ccRegVfy quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccRegVfy exe quot O - HKLM Run WinampAgent quot C Program Files Winamp winampa exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe O - HKCU Run MsnMsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background O - HKCU Run AIM C Program Files AIM aim exe -cnetwait odl O - Startup SpywareGuard lnk C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C WINDOWS System msjava dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C WINDOWS System msjava dll O - Extra button AIM - AC E - - d -BC D- B D A DE - C Program Files AIM aim exe O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger MSMSGS EXE O - Extra Tools menuitem Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger MSMSGS EXE O - DPF D C F- D- E-A E- C AtlAtomadersCtlAttrib Class - http zone msn com bingame amad default atomaders cab O - DPF D D - - D -BDCD- C F A B HouseCall Control - http a g akamai net housecall trendmicro com housecall xscan cab O - DPF B E - ECB- DA- C A- F A FF MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class - http messenger msn com download MsnMessengerSetupDownloader cab O - Protocol ms-help - C -A - D -BBCA- C F EC - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Help hxds dll nbsp

A:need help hijack this log internet cuts off.

Hi weezer562,

According to the log you posted, there is no malware on your system.
It seems that the problem comes from some webservers on which the time-out is low configured.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-hijack-this-log-internet-cuts-off.273766/
Relevancy 65.79%

hi all,

I am currently in student halls and have to put up with a horrid wireless internet connection. This wouldn't be so bad (no gaming, but hey), but whenever I try to launch another app, mostly games to play in single player, the connection just drops. I thought it was just skype originally (got dropped from calls), but i've noticed that downloads halt aswell.

Edit: Power saving settings for wireless adapter = maximum performance, signal strength varies from 3 to 5 bars.
Windows device manager says my card is a Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter.

dxDiag is attached.

Anyone know what I might do?

Cheers.

A:Wireless Internet cuts out

Just another thing to put down to the proxy then?...

Thanks to those who tried .

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/wireless-internet-cuts-out.137509/
Relevancy 65.79%

As of yesterday my internet keeps cutting off every or so minutes it doesn t really affect my using the internet it just means i have to i malware due its off, to from cuts think MSN Internet click a link twice to get the page to load But it means MSN is logging out and in constantly and it means if i m trying to watch videos on web players like oD or iPlayer the video will play for a few minutes and then cut off The only thing out of the ordinary that has occurred is that on MSN someone sent me a link with a picture on it I dont talk to this person so knew it had to have been a virus so i just closed the conversation box without accepting the so called image yet since about that time my internet has gone weird I don t think it is a network problem I am on the universities halls of residence network and no-one else is having any problems Internet cuts off, i think its due to malware from MSN I ve included a hijackthis report hopefully someone can tell me what is wrong and hopefully help me rectify the problem Also while doing the HijackThis report i got a message saying quot For some reason your system denied access to the Hosts file If any Hijacked domains are in this file HijackThis may NOT be able to fix this quot I don t know if this will affect your helping me I hope not ---------------------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Camera Utility VCUServe exe C Program Files Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe C Program Files Common Files aol ee aolsoftware exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C Windows vVX exe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv exe C Program Files Kontiki KHost exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE OpWareSE exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exe C Users Tom Program Files DNA btdna exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C Program Files Mcafee MWL MwlGui exe C Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe c PROGRA mcafee VIRUSS mcvsshld exe C Program Files McAfee MSC mcuimgr exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource CTCMS exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource CTImpt U exe C Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil d exe C Users Tom Desktop HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www wikipedia org R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www club-vaio com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer slb-webcache hull ac uk R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - FD D- B- FC- - AE - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dll O - BHO McAntiPhishingBHO - C E- F E- D C- F-F BD D CF - c PROGRA mcafee msk mcapbho dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-cuts-off-i-think-its-due-to-malware-from-msn.675745/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hey I not sure if I have a virus or malware just suspicious of it My internet seems to slowdown off. cuts - sometimes internet log. HJT Slower at times and even cuts off Id usually think quot oh great ISP playing up again quot but my sisters laptop isnt having any problems with it Its a wireless connection - but then so is the laptop anyway heres a HJT log Wouldnt mind a quick run through - its really starting to pee me off Slower internet - sometimes cuts off. HJT log. Thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Unknown Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files McAfee Slower internet - sometimes cuts off. HJT log. com Agent Slower internet - sometimes cuts off. HJT log. mcagent exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http livefooty doctor-serv com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO IDM Helper - C - - B-A BF- B C A A - C Program Files Internet Download Manager IDMIECC dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO McAfee Phishing Filter - B A- - A -B -BE AFE AB - c PROGRA mcafee msk mskapbho dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - c PROGRA mcafee VIRUSS scriptsn dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - B E -A B - A -B - CD E A FF - c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dll O - BHO MegaIEMn - bf e - a - fd -b - b e c - C Program Files Megaupload Mega Manager MegaIEMn dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - Toolbar McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - EBBBE -BAD - B C- E A- ABECAE - c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dll O - HKLM Run S Funkey S Funkey exe O - HKLM Run S Trayp S trayp exe -chkautorun O - HKLM Run mcagent exe quot C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe quot runkey O - HKLM Run McENUI C PROGRA McAfee MHN McENUI exe hide O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRun O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe ARM quot C Program Files Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe quot O - HKUS S- - - Run Sid... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slower-internet-sometimes-cuts-off-hjt-log.871964/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hey all,
I just have a little annoying problem with ZoneAlarm (the firewall program). I let my computer sit idle for periods of time while I'm at class and in other situations. If my computer hasn't been used for a bit, ZoneAlarm stops allowing internet access to any other programs (firefox, computer games, etc.), even if the programs are added to the "allow" list in ZoneAlarm.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

A:ZoneAlarm cuts off internet

Change your settings for time allowances.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/zonealarm-cuts-off-internet.103702/
Relevancy 65.79%

Well like the title explains my internet every cuts off or minutes so few Internet just stops working every few minutes and then magicly fixes itself en works Internet cuts off every few minutes or so just Internet cuts off every few minutes or so fine only to be repeated I did get a message from AVG that I got trojan virusses after some obscure download but it said it removed Internet cuts off every few minutes or so them all When I did a full slow scan of the entire computer all it could find were some tracking cookies The same when I tried Ad-Aware These are the only virus and spyware scanners I have by the way all the free versions I also have ZoneAlarm When I run a connection test with MSN messenger it tells me there s a problem with my DNS it can t resolve IP-adresses If I try again a random amount of time later it s fixed Does anyone have any idea what s causing this UPDATE I installed Spybot - search and destroy and ran a scan It found some malware and spyware and successfully removed it all but no improvement in the problem

A:Internet cuts off every few minutes or so

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.39) and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.-- If Malwarebytes Anti-Malware results in any error messages, please refer to Fixes for common problems and Error Codes. Some issues with errors can be related to malware infection but others are not.-- Some types of malware will disable Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it first.Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file file and rename it to mysetup.exe.Double-click on mysetup.exe to start the installation.If that did not work, then try renaming and changing the file extension. click this link if you do not see the file extensionRight-click on the mbam-setup.exe file, rename it to mysetup and change the .exe extension to .scr, .com, .pif, or .bat.Then double-click on mysetup.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to begin installation.If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files.Right-click on mbam.exe, rename it to myscan.exe.Double-click on myscan.exe to launch the program.If that did not work, then try renaming and change the .exe extension in the same way as noted above.Double-click on myscan.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to launch the program.If using Windows Vista, refer to How to Change a File Extension in Windows Vista.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/242987/internet-cuts-off-every-few-minutes-or-so/
Relevancy 65.79%

When I try to go to sites me of the Malware Internet cuts that I Malware cuts me of the Internet know is up and running I end up at the MSN Live Search or the browser say quot this page cannot be displayd quot Most of the times I get the MSN live search I have done all steps but the update from Microsoft It wanted me to install SP and I was unsure if that was a good thing to do Hera are the logs And yes WE DO LOVE YOU GUYS Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Administrat r on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - Software Distribution Service - - UTC - RP - Systemkontrollpunkt - - UTC - RP - Systemkontrollpunkt - - UTC - RP - Systemkontrollpunkt -- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - Systemkontrollpunkt Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as Administrat r exe --------------------------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program PHASEO CAPTUR DCIMImp exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Java jre bin jusched exe C Program D-Tools daemon exe C Program CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C Program ScanSoft PaperPort pptd nt exe C Program Brother ControlCenter brctrcen exe C Program QuickTime qttask exe C WINDOWS system iid exe C Program Seagate Basics Basics Status MaxMenuMgrBasics exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program ICQ ICQ exe C Program Microsoft SQL Server Tools Binn sqlmangr exe C Program MagicDisc MagicDisc exe C Program Seagate Basics Service SyncServicesBasics exe C Program NVIDIA Corporation NetworkAccessManager Apache Group Apache bin apache exe C WINDOWS system inetsrv inetinfo exe C Program NVIDIA Corporation NetworkAccessManager bin nSvcIp exe C Program NVIDIA Corporation NetworkAccessManager bin nSvcLog exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program NVIDIA Corporation NetworkAccessManager Apache Group Apache bin apache exe C Program NVIDIA Corporation NetworkAccessManager bin nSvcAppFlt exe C WINDOWS system mdm exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Adobe Acrobat Reader AcroRd exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Administrat r Skrivbord dss exe C Program TRENDM HIJACK Administrat r exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google se R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName L nkar O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run nTrayFw C Program NVIDIA Corporation NetworkAccessManager bin nTrayFw exe O - HKLM Run Phase One Media Reader C Program PHASEO CAPTUR DCIMImp exe noscan CheckAutoStart O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools- quot C Program D-Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run RemoteControl C Program CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe O - HKLM Run SSBkgdUpdate quot C Program Delade filer Scansoft Shared SSBkgdUpdate SSBkgdupdate exe quot -Embedding -boot O - HKLM Run PaperPort ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/malware-cuts-me-of-the-internet-276040.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello.
I'm pennypan.
My internet connection usually works just fine (I use a wireless connection).
However when I access MySpace my connection to my computer drops out; sometimes as soon as I log in, sometimes I can use it for a period of time but it always cuts out at some point.
Strangely, I have an iPod touch with wifi capability and I can still access the internet on my iPod even when my computer cannot (after MySpace usage!)...
This leads me to believe the problem is not with my modem.
I am running Vista Home Edition 32 Bit, if that is necessary information.

I hope someone can help me fix this rather bizarre problem!

Thanks,
pennypan

Relevancy 65.79%

My internet keeps cutting out every mins or so This is really annoying as i keep getting disconnected from battlefield and skype I had a virgin media router and the wireless would randomly turn off for anywhere second out for every a cuts Internet mins 30 between - mins so i am now using that virgin media router Internet cuts out for a second every 30 mins as a modem and im using another wireless router I am running windows -bit Here is my Internet cuts out for a second every 30 mins ip config Microsoft Windows Version Copyright Internet cuts out for a second every 30 mins c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Owen gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Owen-Current-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description TAP-Windows Adapter V Physical Address -FF- - B- E- E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description n Wireless LAN Card Physical Address C - A- -C - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe a b d f b Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained February Lease Expires February Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - A- -BF- E- -E - - -F - B DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller Physical Address -E - - -F - B DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap E FF- DA - - F A-BBCDCBCDDEB Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Reusable ISATAP Interface FF B- F- - D - F FA C DEC Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address d abd c e ade b Pref erred Link-local IPv Address fe c e ade b Preferred Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled nbsp

Relevancy 65.79%

Hi there this is my first post using Sound after cuts for a while internet out thanks in advance for your patience So I've done my best to research this problem on the net before posting about it but the only time I found others with a similar problem the fix seemed only to work in XP What's worse I think I've actually fixed this problem before but I can't remember how Sound cuts out after using internet for a while or how to find the solution Anyway everything was working just fine and then I went on vacation and brought my tower with me When I cam back home I started having an odd freeze crash problem I hadn't had before so I updated my graphics drivers and also installed the latest Creative X-FI drivers I had been using the Daniel K drivers to great success That fixed my initial crashing problem but then my games started crashing out from quot insufficient memory quot problems which is bullocks I have four gigs of corsair xms and have never had the problem before So I went back to the Daniel K drivers which fixed that problem Now I have yet a different problem which is as follows I can play games listen to music etc for hours on end with no problems However if i watch a video on Hulu youtube or listen to internet radio after a few minutes the sound cuts out Not just the internet sound but -all- sound If I try to play a song in iTunes the progress bar doesn't move Nothing is muted All hardware profiles read normal i e this is -not- the problem that some people have had where it show quot no sound device installed quot I've deleted and later reinstalled the Vista Codec pack and I've tried a couple of registry tweaks that were only really intended to work in XP I remember having this problem when I first installed Vista fresh install no upgrade retail and then finding a solution for it that i'm pretty sure had to do with the registry Quite frankly I'm embarrassed not to have fixed this myself as I'm quite sure I've done so before So sorry if it's something simple i've missed and thanks again for your time Specs Windows Vista Retail SP auto-updates on EVGA nForce i SLi -CK-NF Intel C D ghz stock Gb Corsair XMS x Nvidia GTS SLi Creative X-Fi Fatal ty Xtreme Gamer PCP amp C wPSU

A:Sound cuts out after using internet for a while

nobody has a clue?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/sound-cuts-out-after-using-internet-for-a-while-346689.html
Relevancy 65.79%

My previous post http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic html Basically losing internet every so often only on this PC running windows xp pro then if i restart the PC it starts working again Mins After Out X Internet Cuts When i turn on the PC it is receiving and sending data more receiving than sending and after a couple mins-hours it will stop again and not work at all regardless if i m using it or if Internet Cuts Out After X Mins it s idle it will still show connected but I can t do anything on the internet Followed the instructions given so far if anything else is needed please let me know Thanks for the help in advance and I appreciate your time DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by rippen at on Internet Cuts Out After X Mins Sat Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe Internet Cuts Out After X Mins -k netsvcsC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroupsvchost exesvchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exesvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilterC Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exeC Documents and Settings rippen Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Documents and Settings rippen Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Documents and Settings rippen My Documents Downloads dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page about blankBHO AcroIEHlprObj Class e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files adobe acrobat reader activex AcroIEHelper ocxBHO FGCatchUrl f -aa - b - f d- a b e ef - c program files flashget jccatch dllBHO FE - E- C -A -F A FE D - No FileBHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - c - d -b f - bbc d a e - c program files microsoft office office GrooveShellExtensions dllBHO SSVHelper Class bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - c program files java jre bin ssv dllBHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files google googletoolbar dllBHO FlashGet GetFlash Class f e- ef- c- - ba dba - c program files flashget getflash dllTB amp Google c b - - d - b - a cd f - c program files google googletoolbar dllTB B EA- - DC -A FC- F D - No FileuRun Google Update quot c documents and settings rippen local settings application data google update GoogleUpdate exe quot cuRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exeuRun SUPERAntiSpyware c program files superantispyware SUPERAntiSpyware exemRun QuickTime Task quot c program files quicktime qttask exe quot -atboottimemRun GrooveMonitor quot c program files microsoft office office GrooveMonitor exe quot mRun Flashget c program files flashget flashget exe minIE amp Download All with FlashGet - c program files flashget jc all htmIE amp Download with FlashGet - c program files flashget jc link htmIE E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - c progra micros office EXCEL EXE IE D E A -E C - d - D - BA E - c program files flashget FlashGet exeIE e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeIE E EB -F - -A BA-FE C C - c program files icq ICQ exeIE FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - c program files messenger msmsgs exeIE B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - CAFEEFAC- - - -ABCDEFFEDCBC - c program files java jre bin ssv dllIE A- - f c- - EE C C - E -E D - - C-F F E C - c progra micros office ONBttnIE dllIE B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - FF E -CC A- E E-BF B- E D - c progra micros office REFIEBAR DLLDPF BF D - C - B -BC -D ABDDC B - hxxp a g akamai net qtinstall info apple com qtactivex qtplugin cabDPF CCA D- A - E -B - DEE D - hxxp upload facebook com controls FacebookPhotoUploader cabDPF -C A- E-A -C C BBF - hxxp download microsoft com download b b d -aa - c-b f-c c c LegitCheckControl cabDPF A A-BFDD- - -FFDE BAC - hxxp dlm tools akamai com... Read more

A:Internet Cuts Out After X Mins

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:CODEnetsvcsmsconfigsafebootminimalsafebootnetworkactivexdrivers32%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles/md5starteventlog.dllscecli.dllnetlogon.dllcngaudit.dllsceclt.dllntelogon.dlllogevent.dlliaStor.sysnvstor.sysatapi.sysIdeChnDr.sysviasraid.sysAGP440.sysvaxscsi.sysnvatabus.sysviamraid.sysnvata.sysnvgts.sysiastorv.sysViPrt.syseNetHook.dllahcix86.sysKR10N.sysnvstor32.sysahcix86s.sysnvrd32.sys/md5stop%systemroot%\*. /mp /sPush the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/300689/internet-cuts-out-after-x-mins/
Relevancy 65.79%

sometimes internet works sometimes it doesn't I know GAIN is installed and i try to uninstall it and it says quot list of gain programs installed on this computer quot and there are no programs listed So i dont know how to remove it Also I cannot unstall Norton Antivirus I got a new free antivirus instead it says cuts internet connection Help, off/on quot Error Could not access network location quot documents and settings all users desktop quot I have never had this happen and wonder if it's spyware related Thanks in advance and here is hijack this log analyzed Log was analyzed using KRC HijackThis Analyzer - Updated on Get updates Help, internet connection cuts off/on at http www greyknight com download htm programs Security Programs Detected C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS vsmon exe O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run Zone Labs Client quot C Program Files Zone Help, internet connection cuts off/on Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run AVG EMC Help, internet connection cuts off/on C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe O - Service AVG Alert Manager Server Avg Alrt - GRISOFT s r o - C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe O - Service AVG Update Service Avg UpdSvc - GRISOFT s r o - C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe O - Service TrueVector Internet Monitor vsmon - Zone Labs LLC - C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS vsmon exe Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe C Program Files Athan Athan exe C PROGRA AQUATI AQ HEL EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Documents and Settings All Users Start Menu Programs Startup palstart exe C PROGRA Webshots webshots scr C Documents and Settings Elizabeth Desktop New Folder HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http start earthlink net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http www earthlink net partner mor on search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C WINDOWS SYSTEM blank htm R - Default URLSearchHook is missing O - BHO SideStep Browser Helper - - - BD- A -D FF C CE - C WINDOWS DOWNLOADED PROGRAM FILES SBCIE DLL O - BHO MediaDir Class - E F D A- F - D - - A CCE - C PROGRA SVAPLA SVAPLA DLL O - BHO Starware - CA D - B- b c- E - AF F C - C Program Files Starware bin Starware dll O - BHO BrowserHelper Class - EBCDDA - A - D - A - CFB C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM NZDD DLL O - BHO YBIOCtrl Class - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - Toolbar Starware - D E D - C- c a- D - D FF - C Program Files Starware bin Starware dll O - HKLM Run BJCFD C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe O - HKLM Run Athan C Program Files Athan Athan exe O - HKLM Run AQ HelperStartUp C PROGRA AQUATI AQ HEL EXE partner AQ O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run DiskeeperSystray quot C Program Files Executive Software Diskeeper DkIcon exe quot O - HKCU Run LTM C WINDOWS litmus svchost exe O - Startup Webshots lnk C Program Files Webshots Launcher exe O - Global Startup palstart exe O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin npjpi dll O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin npjpi dll O - Extra button SideStep - E - C - D -A C - A B B - C WINDOWS DOWNLOADED PROGRAM FILES SBCIE DLL O - Extra button Dell H... Read more

A:Help, internet connection cuts off/on

Hi and Welcome to TSF

Before attacking an adware/spyware problem with hijackthis make sure you have already run the following tools. Download and update the databases on each program before running. Ad-Aware? SE Personal Edition
*Note* For Ad-AwareSE also install the VX2 Addon Cleaner To run this tool once Adaware is updated click on Add-ons in the lefthand column. Select VX2 Cleaner V2.0 and click Run Tool. Click "OK" , then, if something is found, click "Clean" as in the directions given. Click "Close", and exit Ad-Aware.
Spybot Search & Destroy
CWShredder

Also make sure you are using the the latest version (1.99.1) of HijackThis and it's installed in it's own folder on the root drive. (C:\HJT)

Please go to at least two of these sites and run an online Virus Scan.
Be sure to have the AutoFix box(s) checked.

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
http://www3.ca.com/virusinfo/virusscan.aspx
http://www.pandasoftware.com/actives..._principal.htm
http://www.bitdefender.com/scan/license.php
http://us.mcafee.com/root/mfs/default.asp
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/d...d=ie&venid=sym
http://www3.ca.com/virusinfo/virusscan.aspx

Go to My Computer->Tools->Folder Options->View tab and make sure that Show hidden files and folders is enabled. Also make sure that the System Files and Folders are showing/visible.
Please make sure system restore is enabled by right clicking on My Computer and go to Properties->System Restore and check the box for Turn OFF System Restore and make sure it?s NOT checked. We want system restore ON and monitoring your current hard drive. Once your clean we will turn this off and then back on to remove the infection from the restore folder and create a clean restore point.

Download and install CleanUp! but do not run it yet.

*WARNING* Cleanup deletes EVERYTHING out of temp/temporary folders and does not make backups. If you have a 64 bit Operating System do NOT run Cleanup and let me know as we will use another utility

Download, install, and update Ewido Security SuiteInstall ewido security suite
Launch ewido, there should be a big E icon on your desktop, double-click it.
The program will prompt you to update click the OK button
The program will now go to the main screen
You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.On the left hand side of the main screen click update
Click on Start
The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
After the updates are installed, exit Ewido

Reboot into Safe Mode (hit F8 key until menu shows up). Make sure to close any open browsers. Open add/remove programs and remove the following IF listed.

SideStep
Window/Search Enhancer
SVAplayer
Starware

Go into HijackThis->Config->Misc. Tools->Open process manager. Select the following and click Kill process for each one IF they are still listed (they shouldn't be but make sure)

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\palstart.exe

Check and fix the following in HijackThis if they still exist (make sure you do not miss an entry)

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\blank.htm
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: SideStep Browser Helper - {08351226-6472-43BD-8A40-D9221FF1C4CE} - C:\WINDOWS\DOWNLOADED PROGRAM FILES\SBCIE026.DLL
O2 - BHO: MediaDir Class - {1E6F1D6A-1F20-11D4-8859-00A0CCE26836} - C:\PROGRA~1\SVAPLA~1\SVAPLA~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: Starware - {CA356D79-679B-4b4c-8E49-5AF97014F4C1} - C:\Program Files\Starware\bin\Starware.dll
O2 - BHO: BrowserHelper Class - {EBCDDA60-2A68-11D3-8A43-0060083CFB9C} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NZDD.DLL
O2 - BHO: YBIOCtrl Class - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Starware - {D49E9D35-254C-4c6a-9D17-95018D228FF5} - C:\Program Files\Starware\bin\Starware.dll
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LTM2] C:\WINDOWS\litmus\svchost.exe
O4 - Global Startu... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/help-internet-connection-cuts-off-on-73558.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Okay so my internet works Mins After Cuts Out Internet # fine when i start up my PC Windows XP Pro If i open up the internet connection status it shows data Internet Cuts Out After # Mins being sent and received but a lot more is being received and after some time when it reaches a really high received number the internet just STOPS working all together kinda like it gets disabled I ve had this issue Internet Cuts Out After # Mins for quite some time now and when i looked it up a while ago I remember seeing somewhere that Zone Alarm caused an issue like this and that by installing a specific version and removing it again it would fix whatever the issue was I never had Zone Alarm but i figured i would try it so i did and the problem went away For a while but now it s back Need some guidance thank you in advance -Dan Edit sorry forgot to put if i restart the computer then it s fine again until a couple minutes later so i ve been restarting my PC everytime it does this but it gets rather annoying

A:Internet Cuts Out After # Mins

Hi Dan,Not sure if yo've scannned for malware and a rootkit so.. we will and if needed I'll ask for and HJT log.Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop. alternate download linkSave any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser! Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator. Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion. Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean.Next run MBAM (MalwareBytes):Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.44) and save it to your desktop.Download Link 1Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.Now GMER for RootkitsPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
GMER will ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/300237/internet-cuts-out-after-mins/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi I was just wondering why my internet connection cuts out during thunderstorms.. I mean it makes sense sort of but other internet connections always work during storms ??

Today for instance at about 2-3pm the internet (broadband 1.5mb) cuts out for about half a minute, then goes back on for half a minute and keeps doing that - on/off.. the funny thing is I can predict when theres going to be a storm because it always starts cutting out a couple hours before one starts. It finally started working properly at 10pm tonight, although it still cuts out for short periods occasionally. This has happened quite a few times before. It only happens on days when there is heavy rain or storms. Is this normal???

A:Internet Cuts Out During Thunderstorms

No but expected. I have cable HSI. The squirls love to chew on the insulation on the coax. I just had COX stretch a new line in May. If you have VOIP it will also effect you telephone service.
I helpped a niehbor install DSL lite (256/128) and he had a similar problem. The lines were so old, corrosion got in the wire and slow his speed to less than 20kbs. BellSouth put in a new service box and I ran new Cat5 to his computer room and he is at top speed.
If you have your ISP come out make sure they are only testing the line and not working on it, if you don't have an "inside wire service agreement". It could be $80+. If it is inside wiring you should be able to do it your self. If it's the service box back to the pole it's there puppy.
Let us know how it turns out.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/33490/internet-cuts-out-during-thunderstorms/
Relevancy 65.79%

I don't understand how my internet keeps cutting off when it rains, Its REALLY annoying.

A:Internet cuts off when it rains

Hi

Maybe instead of shouting in the forum your anger may be better directed at the supplier of your Internet as the fault very obviously lies with them.

Regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/internet-cuts-off-when-it-rains.109071/
Relevancy 64.93%

First time posting Im on Windows Ultimate I have Netgear N and a motorola and all the lights are on Solved: every minutes cuts and Internet in out few but when I lose connectivity to my internet everything looks fine light wise My whole family connects to the wireless in my house and when the internet goes down they too are effected The internet would be running for a few minutes and then sadly go down for a minute then come back up This has been happening more and more lately and its come to a point where I m sick and tired of trying to fix it myself Its very aggravating to be surfing the web and one point and then seeing the oh so nice quot Firefox cannot connect to your internet quot screen I play World of Warcraft as of right now its unplayable I m stressing because its just a hug hassle The Motorola and the Netgear are fairly new and I don t seem to think that would be the problem Im just pulling my hair trying to figure out whats the issue Im been searching when my internet would let me all day trying to maybe find a solution and nothing seems to help If any of you can shine some light on this dark situation I would be oh so grateful Phosphoros Specs Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor AMD Phenom tm Triple-Core Processor x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD Series Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTek Computer INC NARRA MS C R Antivirus Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 64.93%

Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Network Associates Common Framework FrameworkService exeC Cuts My Periodically, Clean? Log Internet Off Is Program Files Network Associates VirusScan Mcshield exeC Internet Cuts Off Periodically, Is My Log Clean? Program Files Network Associates VirusScan VsTskMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC WINDOWS system S tray exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exeC Updater exeC Program Internet Cuts Off Periodically, Is My Log Clean? Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXEC Program Files Network Associates Common Framework Internet Cuts Off Periodically, Is My Log Clean? UpdaterUI exeC Program Files Common Files Network Associates TalkBack TBMon exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Mike Desktop hi HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main SearchAssistant about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main CustomizeSearch res C PROGRA Toolbar toolbar dll saR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch res C PROGRA Toolbar toolbar dll saR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by SympaticoR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osbootO - HKLM Run S TRAY S tray exeO - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS System NeroCheck exeO - HKLM Run HP Software Update quot C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe quot O - HKLM Run HP Component Manager quot C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe quot O - HKLM Run AlcxMonitor ALCXMNTR EXEO - HKLM Run gxgvmdun C WINDOWS gxgvmdun exeO - HKLM Run iRiver Updater Updater exeO - HKLM Run WinTools C PROGRA COMMON WinTools WToolsA exeO - HKLM Run ShStatEXE quot C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE quot STANDALONEO - HKLM Run McAfeeUpdaterUI quot C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe quot StartedFromRunKeyO - HKLM Run Network Associates Error Reporting Service quot C Program Files Common Files Network Associates TalkBack TBMon exe quot O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - Global Startup HP Digital Imaging Monitor lnk C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeO - Extra context menu item amp Google Search - res c program files google GoogleToolbar dll cmsearch htmlO - Extra context menu item amp Search - http bar mywebsearch com menusearch html p ZNxmk YYCAO - Extra context menu item Backward Links - res c program files google GoogleToolbar dll cmbacklinks htmlO - Extra context menu item Cached Snapshot of Page - res c program files google GoogleToolbar dll cmcache htmlO - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL ... Read more

A:Internet Cuts Off Periodically, Is My Log Clean?

Go to the link below and download the trial version of SpySweeper:SpySweeper http://www.webroot.com/consumer/products/s...&rc=4129&ac=tsg* Click the Free Trial link under "SpySweeper" to download the program.* Install it. Once the program is installed, it will open.* It will prompt you to update to the latest definitions, click Yes.* Once the definitions are installed, click Options on the left side.* Click the Sweep Options tab.* Under What to Sweep please put a check next to the following:o Sweep Memoryo Sweep Registryo Sweep Cookieso Sweep All User Accountso Enable Direct Disk Sweepingo Sweep Contents of Compressed Fileso Sweep for Rootkitso Please UNCHECK Do not Sweep System Restore Folder.* Click Sweep Now on the left side.* Click the Start button.* When it's done scanning, click the Next button.* Make sure everything has a check next to it, then click the Next button.* It will remove all of the items found.* Click Session Log in the upper right corner, copy everything in that window.* Click the Summary tab and click Finish.* Paste the contents of the session log you copied into your next reply.Also post a new Hijack This log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/42487/internet-cuts-off-periodically-is-my-log-clean/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi all So I started having a problem last week where my internet would die but I would continue to have phone service through Comcast I use the same device for both phone and internet To fix the problem I would unplug the modem wait a few seconds and plug it back in Within about seconds of receiving power I had internet again The time in which I lost internet from restarting the modem began to decrease in time Initially I had hours of uptime but I began to lose internet within an hour and then a few minutes Every time however I still had phone Comcast came out today and replaced my modem It is a completely different model The problems resurfaced tonight works, cuts Internet Phone out exactly the same My signal strength is very good so I know that isn t a problem I have seen it on two different computers both with Phone works, Internet cuts out and without a router When I don t have internet I can still access the diagnostics page of the modem where it says everything is fine So does anybody have ideas as to what might be the problem nbsp

A:Phone works, Internet cuts out

Try replacing the microfilter, also known as a "splitter" (the part that connects to your outside line).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/phone-works-internet-cuts-out.773194/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hey My PC is dead slow Takes me ages to do anything anymore My internet also keeps cutting out on cuts & slow Dead out PC internet here - but my mums laptop s internet is fine They both have a wireless internet to my wireless router Could this be a virus problem Simple programmes as skype are becoming less responsive and it takes a while for me to send Dead slow PC & internet cuts out and receive messages Any help I am very greatful for Thanks Hijack This report HijackThis Log said Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows SYSTEM taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Windows RtHDVCpl exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files AVG AVG IdentityProtection agent Bin AVGIDSUI exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files AVG AVG IdentityProtection agent Bin AVGIDSMonitor exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users James AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Users James Desktop HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts O - BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Skype add-on mastermind - BF B-C D - d - A -A F BA C - C Program Files Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer SkypeIEPlugin dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Program Files Real RealPlayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Megaupload Toolbar - A A -BACC- D -C E- F D A EC - C PROGRA MEGAUP MEGAUP DLL O - BHO Mega Manager IE Click Monitor - bf e - a - fd -b - b e c - C Program Files Megaupload Mega Manager MegaIEMn dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - E A DC - - A - EA-DC EC ACF - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - Toolbar amp Windows Live Toolbar - FA EF- D- D - B F- A D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - Toolbar Megaupload Toolbar - A A -BACC- D -C E- F D A EC - C PROGRA MEGAUP MEGAUP DLL O - HKLM Run Windows Defender ProgramFiles Windows Defender MSASCui exe -hide O - HKLM Run RtHDVCpl RtHDVCpl exe O - HKLM Run Skytel Skytel exe O - HKLM Run SunJ... Read more

A:Dead slow PC & internet cuts out

My PC is becomming vitually unresponsive now, it is soo slow. Even when starting it up, it takes ages to load windows. Im 100% sure there's a virus.

Please can someone help me?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dead-slow-pc-internet-cuts-out.836848/
Relevancy 64.93%

I have a friend who is having issues with his Win se machine He evidently had restored it to an earlier state by accident and encountered a number of Internet after Win98 out 10 cuts minutes problems resulting from that I fixed most of these issues except one His internet browers will stop working minutes after startup The wierd thing is that his interent connection is still active he has cable I can ping various sites from command prompt and his TCP IP connections look fine He Win98 Internet cuts out after 10 minutes can even download updates through avg and use messeging services like Win98 Internet cuts out after 10 minutes AIM However his Win98 Internet cuts out after 10 minutes browers no longer work A comp restart fixes the issue for another minutes I ve tried a number of things to fix this and none have been successful I know its not a hardware issue because his son s machine works fine I did a full screening with Spybot S amp K as well as hijackthis I see nothing unusual left in the machine I ve found a number of people with similar issues through online research but no any solutions It is always the same symptoms Hopefully you guys have had experience with this before If I can t get it fixed I m going to just wipe it and put Win on it its too old for XP I would like to avoid that though as its time consuming Any help is greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Win98 Internet cuts out after 10 minutes

Please post a HijackThis 2.00.2 Log here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/win98-internet-cuts-out-after-10-minutes.604140/
Relevancy 64.93%

Well days ago my computer shut down improperly due to a quick shutdown holding the power buttong sec Then when I started back up I found out that I don t have an internet connection After a few more restarts I figured out that I actually do have an active connection when all the programs are not completely loaded and it lasts for about seconds cuts shortly after Internet out startup Then once my computer stops thinking and everything is done loading my connection dies I have no idea what is causing this I tried a system restore checking the harddrive for errors reinstalling winsock and running a system file checker None of those have fixed the problem I disabled all the startup programs and that didn t change Internet cuts out shortly after startup anything The internet connection lasts untill the computer is completely done loading everything I am thinking it is one of the windows services that may have been corrupt or something I m really not sure If anyone has had a similar problem or has any solution to this I would be extremely grateful nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-cuts-out-shortly-after-startup.507965/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi please help sorry if i am Cuts Internet Connection Mins! After 5 Off in the wrong place Internet connection cuts off after mins reconnect and then it does the same Initally AVG found a virus called Jar jar and was unable Internet Connection Cuts Off After 5 Mins! to remove it I then found the infected files manually and removed them myself Re-ran AVG and the virus had gone But same problem occurs internet connection fails after mins I then reset the Java cache as suggested by a user on here Still got the same problem I then followed the steps in preparation for the hi jack this Ad-adware found Malware with a TAC rating of Ad-adware removed it Then the house doctor found things and fixed repaired them or whatever Still hasn't fixed the problem though Internet Connection Cuts Off After 5 Mins! I went through the help FAQ and checked that the dissconnect if idle box is not ticked that was ok I have run all virus removers and spyware stuff and the computer comes up with nothing but it still dissconnects after mins I've done my best Internet Connection Cuts Off After 5 Mins! and i cant sort it please can someone help Here is the hi-jack this thing Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exeC Program Files Java j re bin jusched exeC Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeC Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslagent exeC PROGRA BTBROA SMARTB BTHelpNotifier exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files EPSON EPSON SMART PANEL for Scanner EspMain exeC Program Files BT Broadband Help bin mpbtn exeC Program Files BT Broadband Help bin BTHelp exeC PROGRA Motive Common MOTIVE EXEC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell co uk mywayR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell co uk mywayR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by TiscaliO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dllO - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exeO - HKLM Run IntelMeM C Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exeO - HKLM Run DVDLauncher quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run UpdateManager quot C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe quot rO - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exeO - HKLM Run DSLSTATEXE C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslstat exe iconO - HKLM Run DSLAGENTEXE C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslagent exeO - HKLM Run Motive SmartBridge C PROGRA BTBROA SMARTB BTHelpNotifier exeO - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe STARTUPO - HKLM Run AVG EMC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exeO - HKLM Run iTunesHelper C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeO - HKLM Run QuickTime Task qu... Read more

A:Internet Connection Cuts Off After 5 Mins!

Hello kelt and welcome to the BC HijackThis forum. I see no signs of viruses or malware in the log. It is clean.

The problem could be more related to the DSL connection. Either the line/signal or the modem. I had a similar issue when I first got DSL. I called the ISP and made them open a service ticket everytime the line dropped until they got sick of hearing from me. They sent a technician out and after testing the line quality I was told that there should be no way I could even get a signal as dirty as the line was. The phone company had to replace the entire line back to the switch to fix it.

Another person complained until the ISP finally checked the switch and discovered that their equipment was defective (it only showed up with certain users). They replaced the switch and the problem was fixed.

If the line quality checks out then the next place to check is the modem (and router if there is one). You can get help checking these in the XP or Internet Browsing forum. Let them know that you have been to this forum and no malware was found.

Cheers.

OT

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/60505/internet-connection-cuts-off-after-5-mins/
Relevancy 64.93%

First of all sorry for posting what seems to be a common topic but none of the previous solutions seem appropriate I have a small wireless network in which one of the computers internet often drops off for a few seconds and is proving to be very troublesome The other computers are fine Tried wired and issue still out 1 Internet laptop wireless Cuts to occurs I can ping the router at all times C Documents and Internet Cuts out to 1 wireless laptop Settings Dave Desktop gt ipconfig all Windows Internet Cuts out to 1 wireless laptop IP Configuration Host Name Dan Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Unknown IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R PRO Wireless BG Network Connection Physical Address - - - - -A Dhcp Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCP Server DNS Servers Lease Obtained May PM Lease Expires May PM Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Description Realtek RTL x Family Fast Eth ernet NIC Physical Address -C - F-CB- D- C Documents and Settings Dave Desktop gt pause Press any key to continue C Documents and Settings Dave gt ping www google com Pinging www google com with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Request timed out Request timed out Reply from bytes time ms TTL Thanks a lot for any help nbsp

Relevancy 64.93%

Hello I have had this problem for a good years now and honestly it's just getting annoying I will explain in as much detail as I can so them clever people can maybe help me with this frustrating problem Whenever I play a game on Steam it plays well for the first few minutes but then the audio and video start stuttering and that's when I know its happening I look at my wireless internet and it has a yellow symbol next to it It shows that the internet that I was connected to isn't there anymore just Out Cuts Games Internet Certain When Playing one of my neighbors internet but not mine Internet Cuts Out When Playing Certain Games Then a minute or two later the yellow symbol turns into a red cross saying that all the internet providers aren't there anymore Now this wouldn't be so much as a problem if it wasn't for the continuous stuttering of the video and audio which Internet Cuts Out When Playing Certain Games makes some platforming games and various other games that require precision basically unplayable It's not just steam games though it's also non-steam games It only happens on certain games I think there's only game in my library that won't make this issue happen I have done my research of the internet finding some solutions that I would hope to work but none of them have I don't really want to factory reset my computer to fix this problem Thanks for reading

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/382643-internet-cuts-out-when-playing-certain-games.html
Relevancy 64.93%

All I have a P Ghz GB RAM running XP It seems that every time I get on the internet Broadband cable I am fine for about minutes and then I lose connectivity and get the quot This page cannot be found quot screen I have tried Internet out 5 minutes after cuts connection everything Please help Thanks Please review my hijackthis log file Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer Internet connection cuts out after 5 minutes v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS Internet connection cuts out after 5 minutes system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe Internet connection cuts out after 5 minutes C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS arservice exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorsvw exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v Windows Communication Foundation infocard exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO HpWebHelper - AAAE A- FFF- - C F- D DCB - C WINDOWS pchealth helpctr Vendors CN Hewlett-Packard L Cupertino S Ca C US plugin webhelper dll O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qtta... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-connection-cuts-out-after-5-minutes.680339/
Relevancy 64.93%

I use cable for the Internet and AOL 9.0 which has a built-in browser I understand. I like to play various games at aol, pogo, yahoo, or other sites. Examples are Word Whomp, Text Twist, Poppit.... Now everytime I go to Aol games and click on a game to play, the game begins to load, then my internet cuts off and it goes back to the desktop. This happens everytime I try and play any game. I'm running winxp. Anyone have a guess what is going on and how I can fix it? Thank you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-cuts-off-when-i-try-and-play-a-game-285592.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I've been having a problem for a long time now, and im getting sick of it
I'll be on the internet when suddenly ill lose connection, the PC says in connected but nothing works.
It usually happens when doing several internet useing things and/or several Internet explorer windows, but sometimes it'll happen whatever i'm doing.
Sometimes it won't happen for a few days, then it might happen 4 times in an evening.

I have a Dlink DSL- 604+ Router and an Airplus DWL-520+ PCI Adapter

We have Virgin Plan 1 Broadband up to 8meg, but at best its about 4meg
Also, sometimes it reaches 4meg speeds but a lot of the time it only downloads at 10x broadband speeds

Thanks in advance for your help
Adui- Finchy

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/wireless-internet-cuts-out-have-to-do-on-off-with-router.64624/
Relevancy 64.93%

RAN EWIDO NOTHING FOUNDLogfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exeC WINNT system winlogon exeC WINNT system services exeC WINNT system lsass exeC WINNT system svchost exeC Minutes Out And Lasts Cuts Internet 2 WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exeC WINNT Explorer EXEC Documents and Settings Cheryl Wang Local Settings Temp HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www microsoft com isapi redir dll p amp ar iesearchR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www cox netR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www microsoft com isapi Internet Lasts 2 Minutes And Cuts Out redir dll p amp ar msnhomeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http www microsoft com isapi redir dll p amp ar iesearchR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www microsoft com isapi redir dll p amp ar iesearchR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http home microsoft com access autosearch asp p sR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer Provided by Cox High Speed InternetR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride lt local gt O - BHO no name - af - c- ac-a - b e a - C WINNT system c stp dll file missing O - HKLM Run MSConfig C WINNT system msconfig exe autoO - Winlogon Notify c stp - c stp dll file missing O - Service AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic Scheduler AntiVirScheduler - Avira GmbH - C Program Files AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic sched exeO - Service AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic Guard AntiVirService - AVIRA GmbH - C Program Files AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avguard exeO - Service C-DillaCdaC BA - Macrovision - C WINNT system drivers CDAC BA EXEO - Service Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service dmadmin - VERITAS Software Corp - C WINNT System dmadmin exeO - Service TrueVector Internet Monitor vsmon - Zone Labs LLC - C WINNT system ZoneLabs vsmon exe

A:Internet Lasts 2 Minutes And Cuts Out

Hello xueluo and welcome to the BC HijackThis forum. We need to do a couple of things.First, your copy of HijackThis needs to be in a folder of it's own. If it is run from Temporary folders the backups and HijackThis itself could be accidentally deleted if the Temporary folders are cleaned. If it is run from the desktop then the backup files and folders can clutter up the desktop and be accidentally deleted.Please open My ComputerDouble-click on Local Disk (C:)Click on the File menu, point to New and then click on Folder. Name the folder 'HijackThis' or 'HJT'.Unzip to or copy and paste HijackThis.exe to the new folder.Next, I see that you are running msconfig in /auto mode which means that you may have selectively removed some items in the past from the startup procedure. This can hide malware from us when we are performing a fix, so we would like you to reenable those startup entries by doing the following:Please click on Start, then Run, and type msconfig and then press Enter. When the window opens you should be on the General tab. Click on the Normal Startup item. Then press ok until you are out of the program. It will ask you to reboot so reboot normally.Now please create a new Hijackthis Log and post it here as a reply. I will review it when it comes in.OT

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/68339/internet-lasts-2-minutes-and-cuts-out/