Windows Support Forum

AMD launches major GPU driver update: Catalyst 15.7 WHQL

Q: AMD launches major GPU driver update: Catalyst 15.7 WHQL

AMD has launched their first WQHL-certified Catalyst graphics card driver update since December 2014, bringing a heap of new features and performance updates across the board, as well as the usual array of bug fixes.

Read more

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: AMD launches major GPU driver update: Catalyst 15.7 WHQL

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: AMD launches major GPU driver update: Catalyst 15.7 WHQL

I have played with the CFX and Freesync support on the Acer 1440p 144hz monitor. Works great and makes me want to actually own a Freesync monitor now...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/amd-launches-major-gpu-driver-update-catalyst-15-7-whql.216359/
Relevancy 79.55%

AMD Catalyst WHQL Drivers Download The AMD Catalyst software suite contains the following AMD display driver version HydraVision for Windows Vista and Windows Southbridge IXP DriverAMD Catalyst Control Center version AMD Vision Engine Control Center version Highlights of the AMD Catalyst Windows release includes NEW FEATURES Windows XP support for the AMD Radeon HD Series AMD Radeon HD and AMD Radeon HD Series In 12.4 ATI/AMD WHQL Catalyst addition to Windows and Windows Vista support Catalyst now also introduces Windows XP -bit -bit ATI/AMD Catalyst 12.4 WHQL support for the AMD Radeon HD AMD Radeon HD and AMD Radeon HD Series Super Sampling Anti-Aliasing Level of Detail LOD Image Quality enhancements Supported on the AMD Radeon HD AMD Radeon HD and AMD Radeon HD SeriesLOD Image quality enhancements have been improved when enabling Super Sample Anti-Aliasing and Adaptive Anti-Aliasing through the AMD Catalyst Control Center for DirectX and DirectX applications Applications must support in game Anti-Aliasing for the feature to work Forced on Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center is not supported for DirectX and DirectX applications Morphological Anti-Aliasing MLAA Significant performance enhancements Supported on the AMD Radeon HD AMD Radeon HD AMD Radeon HD Series AMD Radeon HD Series and AMD Radeon HD SeriesMLAA now operates up to faster than previous versions Texture filtering quality improvements Supported on the AMD Radeon HD AMD Radeon HD and AMD Radeon HD SeriesImprovements have been made to the texture filtering algorithm for both DirectX and DirectX DirectX applications to increase the quality of rendered textures with no impact to performance RESOLVED ISSUES Resolved Issues for the Windows Operating System This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst software suite for Windows These include Elder Scrolls Skyrim no longer hangs on single GPU configurations when used with AMD Catalyst CAP and later CAP releasesElder Scolls Skyrim flickering square corruption is no longer observed Rage Vsync is no longer disabled after task switching Enemy Territory Quake Wars no longer crashes when launched in High Performance Mode Stalker Call of Pripyat flickering is no longer observed in trees with specific Catalyst Control Center settings Tom Clancy HAWX no longer crashes on game launch Windows Media Center no longer crashes when run in Eyefinity mode and High Performance mode settings AMD Steady Video an error message is no longer displayed when enabling AMD Steady Video for the Microsoft Internet Explorer plugin Duplicating displays no longer generates random corruption Tearing is no longer observed on the third screen in x and x Eyefinity configurations A system crash is no longer experienced when enabling Crossfire in a display configuration The advanced video quality settings are now correctly displayed in the Catalyst Control Center

A:ATI/AMD Catalyst 12.4 WHQL

These drivers are awesome in Windows 8!

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/5921-ati-amd-catalyst-12-4-whql.html
Relevancy 79.12%

Hi guys, I would just like to ask, will I get any performance improvements if I update my driver to the newest 347.25? Is it necessary for me to update my driver? It lists support for Dying Light however, I do not play this title and I only run old games such as COD: Modern Warfare 3 and Ghost Recon Phantoms. Furthermore, I'm afraid I might do more harm than good, as the saying goes, "If it ain't broke don't fix it". Btw, my current driver is 344.75 Thanks

A:Nvidia Driver Update 347.25 WHQL for GT 740M

You could update it & see what happens.

You can always roll back to the old driver if you want to.

Somebody else may chip in & add their opinion.

edit--- I keep a Macrium image of my system so I feel safe to experiment. Backup Backup Backup

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/61345-nvidia-driver-update-347-25-whql-gt-740m.html
Relevancy 79.12%

I have update with Catalyst ATI Major problem been trying unsuccessfully to update my Catalyst drivers from to Following the instructions I first tried to uninstall The program may not have uninstalled properly but it did succeed in removing access to the Major problem with ATI Catalyst update uninstaller I was not asked to reboot the monitor resolution was not effected and ATI CCC still appears when I right-click the desktop I then tried to install I got as far as the Install button before being presented the array of options when the installation failed The error message was This program may not have installed properly If this program did not install correctly try reinstalling using settings that are compatible with this version of Windows The error message makes no sense as the version I attempted to install is the one for my OS W Pro x I then rebooted and tried installing again but got the same error I then downloaded and tried reinstalling but again got the same error message At this point my computer is functional but I would like to resolve this problem Catalyst is clearly still installed and it seems that the first step must be to remove it Can you offer any suggestions Is there any value in recovering the system to yesterday and trying to start over

A:Major problem with ATI Catalyst update

I tried doing a system restore- both attempts failed. (It makes me extremely nervous that system restore cannot be trusted...)

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/70602-major-problem-ati-catalyst-update.html
Relevancy 73.1%

why is it when I use the 320 WHQL driver or the 326 BETA driver my computer freezes randomly but when I use the 314 WHQL driver it works fine.

I have the GeForce GTX 460 GPU.

just wondering why?

A:nvidia 314 whql driver vs 320 whql driver

It seems that the 320 driver caused instability issues to other people as well as I've seen on the internet and beta drivers are "as is" so BSOD's or freezes may happen. As for the 314 WHQL driver, it looks like that was nvidia's most stabile driver between 310-320 for some people. Go ahead and try the latest 327.23 driver that was released today (9/19) and see how it goes for you . Hope I helped answer your question.

Here is the link for the 327.23 driver: NVIDIA DRIVERS 327.23WHQL

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/30309-nvidia-314-whql-driver-vs-320-whql-driver.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I've been getting numerous BSODs, and freezes, so
I loaded the latest ATI Radeon 4350 drivers; no help.

I downloaded the latest Asus chipset drivers.
When I click on AsusSetup, ATI Catalyst Control Center starts instead of the Asus installer.

How do I disassociate the ATI CCC from the setup.exe?

I don't see an association in Program Defaults, or file types.
I even uninstalled the whole ATI Control Center and drivers.
Now what?
thanks,
mike

A:AsusSetup launches ATI Catalyst Control Center

mruffner, welcome to the forums.

You can safely uninstall anything and everything you installed from Asus (except for the Via audio driver and Realtek ethernet driver) as none of them are required. With the chipset on your motherboard (785G) when you install the full Catalyst suite for your video card it will also install/update the chipset drivers. To give you an idea,

That is from the catalyst 10.5 I believe, but all full Catalyst suites have the same in them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/96680-asussetup-launches-ati-catalyst-control-center.html
Relevancy 70.09%

10.3a Preview Drivers out some time today (March 17, 2010) from AMD Underground

WHQL 10.3 out March 24th, 2010.

Quote:
AMD is putting out a new "performance" driver that sports some very aggressive frame rate increases according to AMD. The new "10.3a" driver will soon be released to the enthusiast with a WHQL driver coming in shortly behind that. Interestingly enough, the non-WHQL will have a couple more tweaks than the WHQL version. Let's give you the details.

more..

A:AMD's ATI 10.3a Preview Catalyst Driver Update 3/17/10

Not sure Id install an alpha video driver. 24th isnt that long to wait

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/71553-amds-ati-10-3a-preview-catalyst-driver-update-3-17-10-a.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I was trying to update the driver for my AMD M880G ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 video card. I downloaded what must be the package that includes the video driver from here: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonmob_win7-64.aspx

I assume I should be able to point Window's Update Driver at this package and it find the driver, right? But in trying to find some kind of instructions on AMD's miserable website, I found instructions saying that the 'Catalyst' software and driver should both be from the same package.

So--does anyone know how to manage this? How do you update Catalyst and the video driver?

I have Catalyst Control Center installed. There's no update feature in there. I feel like I'm missing something very important yet far to basic for support.amd.com to bother informing anyone of.

Thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-update-ati-video-driver-and-catalyst.174750/
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi... my graphics card is Mobility radeon HD5145 ..whenever i update my driver only the catalyst control center updates .. but the core driver is stuck at 10.8 .. can anyone help me with this ..

A:AMD catalyst driver doesnt update

Because there is no support for yours in the driver. From the release notes for the Catalyst 11.2,

Quote:
The following notebooks are not compatible with this release:
Any notebook launched after this driver release
Switchable Graphics enabled notebooks using Intel? chipsets.
Toshiba? notebooks (please contact the notebook OEM for driver support for these notebooks)
Sony? VAIO? notebooks (please contact the notebook OEM for driver support for these notebooks)
Panasonic? notebooks (please contact the notebook OEM for driver support for these notebooks)

AMD Catalyst

Toshiba is one of the few that won't allow for the reference AMD drivers to be installed (same would apply if it had a Nvidia card in it as well).

One reason for that is if yours has the switchable graphics as mentioned in the above, which with yours having the i3 330M in it is likely. If it does in a lot of cases if the reference driver can be installed the switching won't work and requires both the AMD (or Nvidia if equipped) and Intel graphics drivers to be installed, and only the ones from the laptop manufacturer have been made to work with it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/151514-amd-catalyst-driver-doesnt-update.html
Relevancy 70.09%

10.3a Preview Drivers out some time today (March 17, 2010) from AMD Underground

WHQL 10.3 out March 24th, 2010.

AMD is putting out a new "performance" driver that sports some very aggressive frame rate increases according to AMD. The new "10.3a" driver will soon be released to the enthusiast with a WHQL driver coming in shortly behind that. Interestingly enough, the non-WHQL will have a couple more tweaks than the WHQL version. Let's give you the details.

more..

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/272995-amds-ati-10-3a-preview-catalyst-driver-update-3-17-10-a.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook N Series laptop with an ATI HD2600 graphics card. I tried to update the driversby uninstalling the old ones and installing the new ones. I tried the complete package including Caatalyst Control Center as well as the individual driver and control center downloads. All I end up with is the ATI Install MAnager that keeps telling me I'm up to date. When I try to uninstall it I'm told nothing is installed. All I know is that the Control Center is nowhere to be found and the laptop is running on the basic windows drivers. What am I missing? Thanks

Relevancy 63.21%

I just updated to Windows 10 which has installed Radeon Crimson driver v15.11. However, the Radeon Settings Utility finds WHQL driver 16.3.2. There is also the non-WHQL Crimson v6.6.1 Hotfix driver on AMD's web site which I had problems with in Windows 8.1.

Have people found WHQL driver v16.3.2 to be reliable or am I better off sticking with the older v15.11 driver Windows 10 has decided to install?

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/53109-best-whql-amd-crimson-driver.html
Relevancy 62.35%

A couple of days ago I found an update for my GeForce Graphic card from Nvidia GTX was also offered update from M Updates for graphic card as I have always done in the past trying problem Major to update card GeForce driver many times I went to the Nvidia site and downloaded the new driver the method I have used to uninstall and reinstall the new driver is very similar to the tutorial found here on the Windows Seven site things went bad very quickly and I am not sure what happened Major problem trying to update GeForce card driver anyways here is an explanation maybe somebody can shed some light on this before I format and start over System Win Home Premium bit w SP installation less than a year GeForce driver Old - updating to Using quot geek uninstaller quot uninstalled as follows w AV turned off D Vision Controller D vision Driver Phys X Graphic driver reboot when rebooting I was asked to allow a new graphic adapter installation restart now or later this may be where the problem stems from I can't remember which option I took proceeded to the new driver download and tried to install using quot custom quot install picking items to install and during the install received the quot failed driver install quot prompt I then had no graphic driver rebooted and tried over again to no avail used System Restore to roll back it looked like all was well but when I tried again to use the method I described above quot geek uninstaller quot would NOT allow me to uninstall any of the graphic card components in Device Mgr the quot roll back quot option for the graphic card was quot greyed out quot and in the Control Panel -Add amp remove programs I could NOT remove any of the Graphic card components tried again using geek uninstaller's quot forced removal quot option this did seem to work but still received the quot failed driver install quot prompt when trying to install the new driver used System Restore again again all looked well ran my AV program Malware Bytes and SFC - all came up clean I then tried the M Update and same thing - quot failed to install quot so I have been backing up files and folders getting ready to do a format and start over just thought I would throw this info out to you guys and see what other ideas someone might have Sorry the post had to be so long - Thanks for any help Joe

A:Major problem trying to update GeForce card driver

No help ????

I'll just format

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/362790-major-problem-trying-update-geforce-card-driver.html
Relevancy 62.35%

I have an older PC running Windows winver I couldn't do the November update from the previous version of Windows so Seems Driver 341.95 - WHQL Unstable? - GeForce I did a clean install All worked out okay just had to GeForce 341.95 Driver - WHQL - Seems Unstable? mess around with Creative Labs to finally get the audio drivers working properly I also have a partitioned drive with Windows SP Enterprise Version That works very well still of course MS is forcing me to update that to Windows but GeForce 341.95 Driver - WHQL - Seems Unstable? I rather keep it on the partitioned drive since I have Windows already My question I have installed the latest Nvidia drivers GeForce Driver - WHQL I feel or it seems the driver is a bit unstable Every now and then I see the monitor turn opposite colors when I click on a certain function usually something that takes up too much resources being this has an old CPU - Intel D GHz When I had the previous version of Nvidia drivers for the older version of Windows the first version I never experienced the unstable-ness I do now I almost feel the PC is at the point where I am going to get the blue screen of death But in all my work I do on here it is working well other than every now and then this blinking of the monitor real fast and then back to normal All OS files are clean install is clean scan shows nothing but healthy I also had the PC shutting off on its own after minutes or so but I think I solved that issue as it doesn't so far do it anymore Should I uninstall the latest Nvidia Driver for the GeForce GT card and use an older version the last version that still supported by Windows or just ignore this and pray this PC lasts a bit I'm really on a bad budget now I cannot afford a new PC at least a new one that has a discreet Nvidia graphics card with a decent i or i core processor So I need to use this PC and my laptop which works perfect even though the laptop too is old and has a partitioned drive Windows works flawlessly and the older Windows version By the way all my versions of Windows All on machines are PRO except Enterprise of Windows on this PC All of the PCs came from Windows XP SP originally I hope I am making some sense Maybe just ignore it and wait till another update or version is released from Windows and Nvidia Don't install a driver that is about months old Isn't it amazing though these PCs are still running rather well with the latest OS and software The Desktop has a bit architecture ready but I dare not use bit Windows because all my cards and hardware will probably not work correct It is sad to have GB's of RAM installed on the PC when only can be used

A:GeForce 341.95 Driver - WHQL - Seems Unstable?

Imho, the questions you should ask yourself before going 64-bit are :
Is the OS truly 64-bit ready ?Does the hardware have 64-bit drivers available ?
I can answer to the first question : yes. XP 64 is far away now

Now to the hardware : it should be no problem for the 9400 GT since Nvidia has a 64-bit driver available. I don't know for the rest, but some old hardware may be missing such drivers.

EDIT :

Originally Posted by Brink

If you like, you might see how NVIDIA version 368.22 does for you. It's been pretty stable for me so far.

OP has a legacy Geforce 9400 GT, which is unsupported by 368.22. I would not try it personally, as it likely would do nothing at best, and become a mess at worst. 341.95 must be a different branch now...

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/52316-geforce-341-95-driver-whql-seems-unstable.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Im running windows XP. I have a geforce4 MX440 n i got the latest drivers 4 it but it says that the main driver "nv4_disp.dll" is not WHQL logo'd. I tryed downloading the original drivers from the manufacturer but it still says its not WHQL logo'd
PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Relevancy 62.35%

Windows Vista -bit Windows -bit Windows -bit - http www nvidia com object win -win -winvista- bit- -whql-driver html OR http www geforce com drivers results Want a different version Well go find them This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for the Crysis It delivers a smoother gaming experience improves single GPU performance by up to and boosts SLI performance by up to compared to GeForce WHQL driver Instantly apply optimal game settings for Crysis with GeForce Experience EA s recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis is a GeForce GTX or higher For the Hi-Performance PC Specification EA recommends GeForce GTX GeForce R drivers also provide significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin s Creed III Call of Duty Black WHQL 314.07 Driver Nvidia Released Ops II and Far Cry New Nvidia 314.07 WHQL Driver Released in GeForce Drivers Increases performance by up to in Crysis measured with GeForce GTX at x high settings New in GeForce R Drivers Performance Boost Increases performance for GeForce series GPUs in several PC games vs GeForce WHQL-certified drivers Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration GeForce GTX Up to in Crysis Up to in Assassin s Creed III Up to in Civilization V Up to in Call of Duty Black Ops II Up to in Dirt Up to in Just Cause Up to in Deus Ex Human Revolution Up to in Far Cry Up to in Far Cry Up to in Batman Arkham City Up to in Dragon Age II Up to in Battlefield Up to in Shogun Total War Up to in Stalker Call of Pripyat GeForce GTX Up to in Assassin s Creed III Up to in Civilization V Up to in Far Cry Up to in Just Cause Up to in Deus Ex Human Revolution Up to in Dirt Up to in Batman Arkham City Up to in Far Cry Up to in Call of Duty Black Ops II Up to in Shogun Total War Up to in Stalker Call of Pripyat NVIDIA SLI Technology Adds or updates the following SLI profiles Crysis updated SLI profile Warframe updated SLI profile DmC Devil May Cry added SLI profile NVIDIA D Vision Adds the following profiles Crysis rated Excellent Dead Space rated Poor Resident Evil - rated Good NVIDIA CUDA Includes support for applications built using CUDA or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit More information at http developer nvidia com cuda-toolkit Additional Details Installs PhysX System Software Installs HD Audio v Supports OpenGL for GeForce -series and later GPUs Supports DisplayPort for GeForce GTX series GPUs Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing CUDA C CUDA C CUDA Fortran OpenCL DirectCompute and Microsoft C AMP Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX DirectX DirectX and OpenGL including -way SLI Quad SLI and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards Click to expand Just about to install them now nbsp

A:Nvidia 314.07 WHQL Driver Released

Cheers VR

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/nvidia-314-07-whql-driver-released.4056516/
Relevancy 61.92%

nVIDIA GeForce/ION Driver 196.75 WHQL for Windows 7
Supported Products:
GeForce 200 series: GTX 295, GTX 260, GTS 240, GT 230, GTX 275, GTX 280, G210, GTX 285, GT 240, 205, GT 220, 210, GTS 250
GeForce 100 series: G 100, GT 130, GT 120, GT 140
GeForce 9 series: 9800 GTX/GTX+, 9400 GT, 9300, 9300 GE, 9400, 9600 GS, 9500 GT, 9800 GX2, 9600 GSO, 9800 GT, 9300 GS, 9200, 9600 GT, 9500 GS
GeForce 8 series: 8600 GS, 8600 GTS, 8400 GS, 8200, 8800 GTS 512, 8300 GS, 8400, 8100 / nForce 720a, 8800 GTX, 8800 GS, 8600 GT, 8300, 8800 GT, 8500 GT, 8800 GTS, 8800 Ultra, 8400 SE
GeForce 7 series: 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i, 7900 GT/GTO, 7600 GS, 7800 GS, 7300 GS, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7900 GTX, 7350 LE, 7100 GS, 7900 GS, 7300 LE, 7950 GT, 7800 SLI, 7500 LE, 7800 GTX, 7550 LE, 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 620i, 7950 GX2, 7300 SE / 7200 GS, 7300 GT, 7600 LE, 7600 GT, 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7650 GS, 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
GeForce 6 series: 6800 XE, 6200 A-LE, 6800 GT, 6800 GS/XT, 6200, 6600 VE, 6800 Ultra, 6200 TurboCache, 6150, 6800 GS, 6150SE nForce 430, 6150 LE, 6610 XL, 6100 nForce 405, 6800 LE, 6800 XT, 6100, 6100 nForce 400, 6150LE / Quadro NVS 210S, 6800, 6700 XL, 6200SE TurboCache, 6100 nForce 420, 6200 LE, 6600, 6500, 6250, 6600 GT, 6600 LE
ION series: ION LE, ION
Download Release Notes[PDF]
All Downloads for Windows 7/ Vista 32-bit
All Downloads for Windows 7/ Vista 64-bit

A:nVIDIA GeForce/ION Driver 196.75 WHQL for Windows 7

Already posted here Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/68123-nvidia-geforce-ion-driver-196-75-whql-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Release Highlights
Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix possible makes it into the Game Ready driver. As a result, you can be sure you?ll have the best day-1 gaming experience for your favorite new titles.

Game Ready
Learn more about how to get the optimal experience for Battleborn, Forza Motorsport 6: APEX Beta, Overwatch Beta, and Paragon Beta.

Manual Download: Drivers | GeForce
PDF Release Notes: Release 364 Graphic Drivers for Windows, Version 365.10

https://malwaretips.com/threads/geforce-game-ready-driver-365-10-whql.59524/
Relevancy 61.92%

64 bit: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/89125/en-us
Just in time for the preview of Ashes of the Singularity, this new GeForce Game Ready driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience. This driver also supports the Beta version of the GameWorks VR software development kit (SDK). As a result, users will be able to enjoy the benefits of GameWorks VR with supporting applications and headsets for the first time.

Game Ready
Best gaming experience for Ashes of the Singularity preview

GameWorks VR Support
Supports Beta release of GameWorks VR SDK, including support for VR SLI, Context Priority, Direct Mode, and Front Buffer Rendering. Learn more at developer.nvidia.com/vr.

A:Nvidia 355.60 WHQL Windows 10 Only Driver Released

hmmm, not compatible, even tho' it has my card listed ... and to use 'auto-detect' I'll need Java, so I put the kettle on and had a cup ... made no difference.

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/nvidia-355-60-whql-windows-10-only-driver-released.4069204/
Relevancy 61.92%

amp Bit http www nvidia com download driverResults aspx en-us Other http www nvidia com Download index aspx lang en-us What s New in Version The new GeForce Game Ready driver release WHQL includes improvements that allow GeForce owners to continue to have the ultimate gaming platform In addition this Game CoD:AW 344.60 Nvidia Driver WHQL The Released Drivers - Ready WHQL driver ensures you ll have the best possible gaming experience for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare See also What s New in Release on page Game Ready Best gaming experience for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Software Modules NVIDIA PhysX System Software - version NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is available only on systems with GeForce -series and later GPUs with a minimum of MB dedicated graphics memory NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is not available if there is a non-NVIDIA graphics processor in the system even if it is not used for rendering HD Audio Driver - version CUDA - version GeForce Experience - Application Profiles Added or updated the following profiles Assassin s Creed Unity control panel FXAA disabled Call of Duty Advanced Warfare SLI and stereo profiles added Dead Rising SLI-Single profile added Elite Dangerous SLI profile added control panel FXAA disabled Escape Dead Island SLI profile added FIFA SLI-Single profile added Lichdom Battlemage SLI profile added Lords of the Fallen SLI profile added MechWarrior Onlin DX Nvidia 344.60 WHQL Drivers Released - The CoD:AW Driver SLI Nvidia 344.60 WHQL Drivers Released - The CoD:AW Driver profile added Monster Hunter Online Benchmark SLI profile added Ryse Son of Rome SLI profile added stereo blocked Sid Meier s Civilization Nvidia 344.60 WHQL Drivers Released - The CoD:AW Driver Beyond Earth ambient occlusion AO profile addedRelease Graphics Drivers for Windows - Version RN-W - v Chapter RELEASE DRIVER CHANGES Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition SLI profile added The Crew control panel FXAA disabled The Vanishing of Ethan Carter SLI profile added D Vision Profiles Added or updated the following profiles Dead Rising Not Recommended Strife rated as Fair D Compatibility Mode Support Support for D Compatibility Mode has been added for the following games Dead Rising rated as Excellent Strife rated as ExcellentClick to expand nbsp

A:Nvidia 344.60 WHQL Drivers Released - The CoD:AW Driver

Cheers V_R not sure whether I will benefit but will install them anyway

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/nvidia-344-60-whql-drivers-released-the-cod-aw-driver.4067014/
Relevancy 61.06%

Just in time for Battlefield Hardline Electronics Arts highly Driver Game-Ready 347.88 Nvidia WHQL Releases anticipated Battlefield Hardline game released to PC and consoles yesterday and with it Nvidia Nvidia Releases Game-Ready 347.88 WHQL Driver has a new WHQL driver release version that it says will ensure you ll have the best possible gaming experience in EA s latest title The new driver also comes right as Nvidia officially releases its newest flagship graphics card the GeForce Titan X check out our review of the Titan X here The driver adds support for the mighty Titan X which is based on the second-generation Maxwell architecture and also adds or updates a handful of SLI profiles They include Life is Strange - Added DX SLI Medieval Engineers - Added DX SLI NASCAR -- Added single SLI Trine - Added DX SLI Zombie Army Trilogy - Added DX SLI Though the newest driver is recommended for Battlefield Hardline Nvidia doesn t recommend running D Vision for the game the same goes for Project CARS and Saint s Row Gat Out of Hell Also included in the driver is Dynamic Range control which lets you use the full RGB color range for applications on HD displays You ll find the option by going to Nvidia Control Panel gt Display gt Adjust Desktop Color Settings You can download the latest driver here Source Release Notes PDF for Windows Vista Release Notes PDF for Windows XP Download nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver Desktop for Windows Vista -bit Download nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver Desktop for Windows Vista -bit Download nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver Notebook for Windows Vista -bit Download nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver Notebook for Windows Vista -bit Download nVIDIA GeForce Driver for Windows XP -bit Download nVIDIA GeForce Driver for Windows XP -bit nbsp

A:Nvidia Releases Game-Ready 347.88 WHQL Driver

Ahhhh man, I checked their site for a new release one hour ago... WHAT THE HELL?!

https://malwaretips.com/threads/nvidia-releases-game-ready-347-88-whql-driver.43895/
Relevancy 61.06%

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/79891/en-us

New in GeForce Game Ready Drivers

The latest GeForce Game Ready driver, release 344.75 WHQL, provides support for Maxwell?s new Multi-Frame Sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) mode. In addition, this Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience for Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Crew, and World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Game Ready
Best gaming experience for Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Crew, and World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Gaming Technology
Supports Multi-Frame Sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) modeClick to expand...

A:Nvidia 344.75 WHQL Drivers Released - The Farcry 4 Driver

Cheers V_R, downloading now .

Just need FarCry 4 to come down in price now .

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/nvidia-344-75-whql-drivers-released-the-farcry-4-driver.4067194/
Relevancy 60.63%

ok, so i got a Radeon X1550 and now i need some help.

I never bothered before, but now i need to disable triple-buffering in CCC to not get an error in a game (Quake wars FTW) but, i tried to open it, and i get the 'Framework' error, saying that i dont have the 2.0 requirement. I downloaded and installed it, but now when i try to open CCC I get this:

Could not load file assembly 'CLI.Implementation, Version=2.0.2720.25027, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

[OK]

Please help.

Relevancy 59.77%

NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version Version - WHQL Release Date Mon Mar WHQL 364.47 display Game driver version Ready GeForce NVIDIA Language English US Today we released NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version This driver ensures you will have an optimal experience with Tom Clancy s The Division Hitman Need for Speed Ashes of the Singularity and Rise of the Tomb Raider Click to expand Windows Fixed Issues Discrete GPU remains on by default even if no app is running Flickering is seen on the LVDS but not an external monitor when clone mode is set with G-SYNC enabled Assassin s Creed Syndicate With ShadowPlay enabled game crashes at launch pointing to nvwgf um dll System hangs during driver installation Stutter in NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 364.47 DirectX games when AA forced override is used TDR on Adobe NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 364.47 Illustrator CC with drivers after Release The Twitch broadcast game title NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 364.47 does not match Twitch s game library SLI Assassin s Creed Syndicate needs an SLI profile Windows Windows Windows Windows Vista Fixed Issues Stutter in DirectX games when AA forced override is used GK Call of Duty Black Ops III volumetric light corruption SLI Tom Clancy s Rainbow Six Siege shows corruption when Alt Tab used in fullscreen mode SLI Assassin s Creed Syndicate needs an SLI profile SLI D Surround does not work in Titanfall nbsp

A:NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready WHQL display driver version 364.47

Code:
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-desktop-win10-32bit-international-whql.exe
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-notebook-win10-32bit-international-whql.exe
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-32bit-international-whql.exe
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql.exe

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-notebook-win8-win7-32bit-international-whql.exe
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql.exe

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-desktop-winxp-32bit-international.exe
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/364.47/364.47-desktop-winxp-64bit-international.exe

https://malwaretips.com/threads/nvidia-geforce-game-ready-whql-display-driver-version-364-47.57036/
Relevancy 59.77%

Marvell XX SATA Controller GB Driver for Windows x -WHQL a k a In Windows the driver for the Marvell SATA Controller may not get installed automatically which leads us on a wild goose chase as to where to find it Marvell's driver download page only lists this driver as for Windows Server SP Windows and Marvell Controller 6GB 10 SATA Driver 92XX for 1.2.0.1039-WHQL Windows Windows The Windows driver will work fine on Windows but the driver at Marvell is slightly older than the driver provided here This driver is found at EVGA's driver download page EVGA - Download Center and is for the Z FTW motherboard Also it is listed as a Windows driver named quot SATA G Non-Intel quot but works flawlessly on Windows The actual driver date listed in Windows after the driver is installed is but many download sites list the driver release date as Oddly the driver is listed as quot SATA G Non-Intel quot which is kind of ridiculous because the only other controller besides Intel on this board is Marvell so instead of saying quot Non-Intel quot wouldn't it be just as easy to say quot Marvell quot And in fact when you click quot Download quot the file that downloads is named quot Marvell -WHQL zip quot However I believe this Marvell driver will work fine on many platforms other than EVGA motherboards as Marvell 92XX SATA Controller 6GB Driver for Windows 10 1.2.0.1039-WHQL it is for the Marvell xx SATA GB Controller and there is very little chance that a vendor has modified this chipset which would require their own driver of course I had no problems with a controller not working drives not being recognized not utilizing the correct speed of the controller etc On the contrary the only reason I began my search for this proper driver was that I saw it as a missing driver in Device Manager and was listed as quot Other Devices gt Unknown Device quot The Hardware ID was quite cryptic listed as quot SCSI PCI quot something It did not look like a normal Hardware ID After the driver provided here is installed the true hardware ID of the Marvell SATA GB Controller listed in Device Manager is as below PCI VEN B B amp DEV amp SUBSYS B B amp REV PCI VEN B B amp DEV amp SUBSYS B B PCI VEN B B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B B amp DEV amp CC The drivers installed are C Windows system DRIVERS mvs xx sys File version Size KB Date modified PM C Windows system DRIVERS mvxxmm sys File version Size KB Date modified PM C Windows system mv xxm dll File version Size KB Date modified AM To install this driver simply download this file to a folder where you can easily find it such as the Desktop or Downloads Right click it and select quot Extract quot to use the Windows built-in zip file handler or whatever command you normally use to unzip files if you are using WinZip WinRAR -Zip or similar Double-click to open the folder that is just created which will be named the same as the zip file was Double-click the file named quot drvSetup exe quot The installation is quick Done You should now see the proper Marvell SATA GB Controller listed in Device Manager under quot Storage Controllers quot Driver file attached IMPORTANT EDIT After I made this post I discovered a newer version of the Marvell SATA GB Controller talked about in this post It is dated versus the driver I originally posted However I will leave that older driver attached here also The newer driver is installed by the quot Right-click on the device in Device Manager and select quot Update driver software quot and browse to the folder where the files are located quot method I have to install this older driver first for the device to even show up in Device Manager So in short I have to install the driver then the one To be clear the driver attached here is named Marvell -WHQL zip and the newer driver is named Marvell SATA V - Windows zip

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/60112-marvell-92xx-sata-controller-6gb-driver-windows-10-1-2-0-1039-whql.html
Relevancy 56.76%

and another Cat10.3a with Full OpenGL4 support with a build date of 23rd March.
http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles...ew-driver.aspx

Driver Packaging Version______________8.712.3.1-100323a-097544E-Retail (End User)
Catalyst™ Version___________________10.3
Provider ___________________________ATI Technologies Inc.
2D Driver Version____________________8.01.01.1010
2D Driver File Path___________________/REGISTRY/MACHINE/SYSTEM /
Direct3D Version_____________________8.14.10.0735
OpenGL Version______________________6.14.10.9826
Catalyst™ Control Center Version_______2010.0323.2140.37062

newest drivers on the planet Cat10.3aOpenGL4 Preview 8.712.3.1

Relevancy 55.04%

Windows Anniversary Update Launches Today Microsoft is getting ready to push the go-ahead button for the new Windows Anniversary Update which is the most important milestone since the release of Windows in July The Anniversary Update will come with a long list of improvements and these include an enhanced Start menu with a hamburger icon and the focus on the apps Windows Ink for better use of the OS with a pen a revamped Action Center updated Cortana and completely new features such as browser extension support in Microsoft Edge The Anniversary Update is available for both PCs and smartphones and can be downloaded via the standard Anniversary Windows Launches 10 Update Today update system - Windows Update or with a standalone ISO that Microsoft will release later today via the Media Creation Windows 10 Anniversary Update Launches Today Tool In a June blog post Microsoft says that the Windows Anniversary Update will bring improvements in six different areas and claims that security is one of the most important Windows Windows 10 Anniversary Update Launches Today Hello for apps and websites and new features for Windows Defender will become available with the Anniversary Update For example one of the new features allows users to perform automatic background scans with Windows Defender even if it s not the default anti-virus solution running on a Windows device thus making sure that no malware reaches your data New gaming features in Anniversary Update The gaming side of Windows 10 Anniversary Update Launches Today Windows is also being improved significantly and most of the new features bring together the PC and the Xbox for a unified experience for gamers The Xbox Play Anywhere tool makes it possible to play a game on Xbox and PC with shared progress game saves and achievements so you can start playing on one device and continue from where you left off on another Cortana also becomes available on Xbox and it lets you perform a wide array of activities and even turn on the console by saying Hey Cortana Xbox On Keep in mind that the Anniversary Update rollout takes place in stages so it might not become available on your PC the second Microsoft pushes the green button In this case you re recommended to wait a little bit longer until the new bits can be downloaded via Windows Update or turn to the dedicated ISO to perform an upgrade or a clean install nbsp

A:Windows 10 Anniversary Update Launches Today

Installing it tonight as soon as I get home.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-anniversary-update-launches-today.61940/
Relevancy 54.61%

Quote:
Google has pushed out the fist beta version of Chrome 7. The latest test build is essentially the same as Tuesday's developer-channel release, which doesn?t really bring much new to the table besides taking care of a few minor bugs and crashes. It does however include a new ?about:labs? feature for experimental options, paving the way for several improvements already available in the cutting-edge developer version which received an update to 7.0.536.2 just yesterday

Complete Techspot article: Google launches Chrome 7 beta, dev channel update - TechSpot News

Download Chrome 7 Beta: Google Chrome 7.0.536.2 Beta - TechSpot Downloads

A:Google launches Chrome 7 beta, dev channel update

Ok great thanks.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/115129-google-launches-chrome-7-beta-dev-channel-update.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I recently upgraded nbsp System Update on my Thinkpad T with Win x nbsp to Do... T450 launches 7 x64 Update Ultra System Windows Version After the upgrade System Update detected a BIOS update for my Ultra Dock type A FRU W However the BIOS update does not execute correctly It launches the Synaptics video T450 Windows 7 x64 System Update launches Ultra Do... hub IC update tool however the Update firmware button is asking for the location of the eeprom file and the Cancel button fails to close the window Clicking on the red 'X' of the window causes a new pop-up to open stating Synaptics video hub IC update tool has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly nbsp Manually downloading the BIOS update and launching shows the same update tool window and behavior nbsp Within System Update I marked the update as hidden When I reopened System Update nbsp clicked Next from the Welcome screen and during the Processing Package Information stage the pop-up UpdateTool window opened automatically nbsp So I uninstalled System Update rebooted downloaded System Update from the Lenovo Support page and reinstalled Now when I launch System Update the UpdateTool window opens during the Processing Package information stage before I even see the list of packages available to update my system nbsp Any help preventing this UpdateTool from auto-launching when I run System Update would be appreciated Thank you nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T450-Windows-7-x64-System-Update-launches-Ultra-Dock-BIOS-update/td-p/3355657
Relevancy 54.18%

Full Article: Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Anniversary Update Launches in July

[...]

The July release date for the Anniversary Update concerns only the RS1 version, which is actually the first wave of the update, with a second one projected to take place sometime in early 2017.

[...]

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-confirms-windows-10-anniversary-update-launches-in-july.59808/
Relevancy 53.75%

Apparently ATI has issued new Catalyst drivers. Anyone know when the new drivers will be available from DELL.
If not, has anyone install these new drivers from ATI.

Paul GUY
Studio XPS1640 64-bits

A:New Catalyst 10.1 Driver

I have and they work fine on my machine, sorry but I don't have a Dell.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/59169-new-catalyst-10-1-driver.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Microsoft has released a new update for Windows 10, its third this year, following the rollout of build 10586.63 in mid-January, and 10586.71 a couple of weeks later.

This latest release for Windows 10 PCs not enrolled in the Insider Program bumps the build up to 10586.104. As the incremental increase in build number suggests, this is a cumulative update to previous releases from the Threshold (TH2) development branch; newer builds from the Redstone branch are currently available only to those on the Windows Insider Program.

With today's release, Microsoft has finally reversed its decision to avoid providing detailed changelogs for these relatively minor cumulative updates. The company has launched a new 'Windows 10 Update History' site, giving a clear breakdown of what each such update includes.

More at Neowin
Windows 10 build 10586.104 rolls out, as Microsoft launches new 'Update History' site

https://malwaretips.com/threads/build-10586-104-rolls-out-as-microsoft-launches-new-update-history-site.56120/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello Boys and Girls Not sure It's the best place Catalyst Driver 64 14.4 AMD - Bit Problem to post this but It's my best AMD Catalyst 14.4 - 64 Bit Driver Problem bet I'm having an issue playing Resident Evil with AMD Catalyst drivers for Windows and x The Issue as best as I can describe it is that the game occasionally freezes during gameplay for a few seconds then returns to AMD Catalyst 14.4 - 64 Bit Driver Problem normal after a quick black screen as if it's changing resolution and sometimes it freezes completely with a continuous looping audio bug and I can only escape that by hitting the reset button I had these issues with Resident Evil and Darksiders II when I had Windows Bit with AMD Catalyst then I updated the drivers to and these issues were gone forever Then recently I removed Windows Bit and installed a fresh copy of Windows Bit I got the Bit version of the AMD drivers from AMD website and gave Resident Evil a try and the issues are back again I thought about installing the bit version of the drivers but a quick Google search rendered the idea impossible So any solutions or suggestions would be welcome Note I have all the quot redists quot needed to play modern games like the latest DX and all the Visual C packages from to but I would be happy to be pointed to anything I might have missed System Specs Intel Pentium Dual Core GHz E GB DDR RAM XFX HD GB RAM DDR Samsung SyncMaster S B inch x Hz Peace

A:AMD Catalyst 14.4 - 64 Bit Driver Problem

Have you tried using the 14.7 RC drivers? Might want to give those a shot and see if it helps.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/52839-amd-catalyst-14-4-64-bit-driver-problem.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello all,

I have been wondering about this for quite some time, but never could figure it out. You see, device manager does not display the correct driver date for the Catalyst drivers, even though the correct driver version is displayed.

For example, the driver date on the Catalyst website says "1/25/2012", but device manager on my pc says "12/5/2011" for the exact same driver.

Why is this happening? I know it's not negatively affecting me in anyway but I still want to know why it does this. Thanks for your help.

Dell XPS 8300
Windows x64 Pro
Radeon HD 6800
Intel i7-2600 @3.40GHz

A:AMD Catalyst driver question

The Catalyst date is the date that the suite was released. The driver date is the date the drive file(s) were finished and sent to Microsoft for WHQL testing, which is why there is up to a month's difference between the two.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/227683-amd-catalyst-driver-question.html
Relevancy 52.89%

New ATI Catalyst Video Driver Released
Release Date: 11-21-2007
Version: 7.10

ATI Catalyst Download Link

Release Notes:
ATI Catalyst™ Software Suite Version 7.11

Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/108241-new-ati-catalyst-driver-release.html
Relevancy 52.89%

All,

According to the Catalyst Control Center, Catalyst Version 11.12 is installed on my Win7 x64 box. I downloaded the version 12.4 executable from ATI, uninstalled version 11.12, rebooted, installed version 12.4, rebooted, and guess what? According to the Catalyst Control Center, Catalyst Version 11.12 is still installed!

Has anyone else seen this odd behavior? More importantly, is there a way to resolve this problem?

When I look at the files which were installed, the date stamp on certain key files does correspond to the release date for version 12.4...

A:Catalyst Driver V12.4 not installing

From ATI support (which was very responsive!): This is a known issue with 12.4 that our Catalyst team is currently working on for our 12.5 release coming later this month. The files are the 12.4 version, but they are not posting their version number to Windows correctly, so the system believes that they are still the old drivers.

They do have a work-around for those who need the proper version number to be posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/230422-catalyst-driver-v12-4-not-installing.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I recently installed a VisionTek Radeon HD 3850, and have to bypass the WHQL testing in order to run it in XP. This is all well and good and I can operate with the Catalyst 8.4 driver suite with no problems. However, if I try to update my drivers I get an error message that says something along the lines of: "Severe. Setup cannot locate a driver for this hardware or operating system. Setup will now exit". I'm thinking that in order for this latest driver to work I have to upgrade to Vista? The 3850 is a DX10 card, but according to the release notes for the 8.9 drivers they should work in XP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/catalyst-driver-error.756706/
Relevancy 52.89%

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit. My video card is a Sapphire HD5750. I dl'd the latest (10.6) Catalyst drivers. What is the proper procedure to update the drivers?

A:ATI Catalyst Update

Quote: Originally Posted by RudeDawg

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit. My video card is a Sapphire HD5750. I dl'd the latest (10.6) Catalyst drivers. What is the proper procedure to update the drivers?

Boot into safe mode (F8) and double click the installer.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/91988-ati-catalyst-update.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I click update now, and install. When i look back at the update pannel it says i have 12.3. After the download it says "warnings occured during installation."

I've uninstalled it, ran a sweeper to "clean and anaylze" Amd-Vision(in safe mode).

Any ideas on getting the update?

A:AMD Catalyst won't update

Quote: Originally Posted by Ferdinan

I click update now, and install. When i look back at the update pannel it says i have 12.3. After the download it says "warnings occured during installation."

I've uninstalled it, ran a sweeper to "clean and anaylze" Amd-Vision(in safe mode).

Any ideas on getting the update?

Try system restoring to a few days ago before this started and then, uinstall the drivers from Control Panel INSTEAD of using Driver Sweeper. Then, redownload the drivers from AMD's site and install the drivers again. Here is a tutorial on how to use System Restore: System Restore

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/233309-amd-catalyst-wont-update.html
Relevancy 52.46%

ATI Catalyst Windows 7 preview driver package - includes the Windows 7 driver, and the ATI Catalyst Control Center (with limited feature support).

AMD Customer Care
I'd get mine, but, I don't have Windows Seven public beta - where is it.. (Remember they may upgrade drivers before 7 beta officially released.)

Note: This driver is provided as is and is not supported by AMD. It has not completed full AMD testing.

-----
PS. I left the tags out because of errors - '7' too short must be 3 char. and 'seven' is too common a word! So, no 7 seven windows tags for you ...

A:ATI Catalyst Windows 7 preview driver

The links don't seem to be working... Error 403

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/667-ati-catalyst-windows-7-preview-driver.html
Relevancy 52.46%

You can read about and download it from here. Make sure to read the "Release Notes".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relevancy 52.46%

I installed Doom 3 yesterday and occasionally have the problem with it just crashing back to the desktop. So in reading the many posts in this forum I downloaded the Cat 4.7 driver. But in a number of posts I have seen folks say that they did or did not uninstall the previous version of the driver.

Which is correct? ATI's instructions say to uninstall the old. (I need to hunt thru the stuff I got from Dell to find the old drivers just in case I have to revert.)

See the attachment for my current version.

Relevancy 52.46%

Catalyst overheating problem I ve been wondering if anyone here is using the newest ATi drivers I ve been seeing reports of the new drivers causing video cards to 3.8 driver Catalyst overheating causing overheat as much as degress C especially the series Also reports of monitors going up in smoke with these drivers Has anybody noticed any problems Although I can t monitor my video card temps I ve gotten paranoid and went back to the s after noticing Catalyst 3.8 driver causing overheating that my cpu Catalyst 3.8 driver causing overheating and system temps seem to have risen by a couple of degrees at idle and while gaming I can t afford to by a new monitor and video card I ve been using the latest Omega Beta drivers and I can say that this is the first time that I can REALLY see a difference between Omega s and regular ATi drivers The colors seem to be so much more brilliant with these drivers it was very noticeable after restoring to the older drivers I really hate to go back to the older ones My question is has anybody seen any of these problems with there systems nbsp

A:Catalyst 3.8 driver causing overheating

I have been using Omega 3.8 drivers with my 9600 Pro card since they were released, and I have not seen any issues whatsoever.

As to monitor damage, the only way that could happen is if the refresh rate was cranked beyond spec for a long period, and I haven't seen this happen with any drivers yet. I can't see how your graphics card could possibly overheat due to drivers, unless they played a part in controlling the fan speed, or they overclocked your card without you noticing.

These are the first drivers to support the new 'Overdrive' active overclocking feature, but as far as I am aware, this feature only works on the new XT version cards.

If you already had your XT version (e.g. 9800XT) card overclocked, then maybe the active overclocking could push it over the edge when it cuts in, but I don't really know how this feature works with an already overclocked card, so I can't comment.

If you have any links to those issues that you have pointed out, then please post them so that we can take a look. I haven't heard of any problems, nor have I experienced any problems at this time, so I see no reason to panic and swap drivers.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/catalyst-3-8-driver-causing-overheating.8332/
Relevancy 52.46%

On the last day of September AMD has announced the availability of its latest Catalyst graphics driver namely version which adds support for the producer s Radeon R cards and significantly improves performance compared to previous releases This new update installs Catalyst Display Driver and Catalyst Control Center version and it s compatible with the - and -bit variants of Microsoft s Graphics Driver Catalyst 14.9 Released Windows and operating systems Also Catalyst can be applied on both desktop and notebook configurations When it comes to fixes the present release resolves the geometry corruption in State of Decay the Grid Autosport instability on certain Eyefinity configurations as well as the K panel flickering spotted on AMD Radeon R and HD card series In addition to that the Eyefinity portrait display now works properly on AMD CrossFire systems and the Hz SST flickering observed on AOC U PQU panels will not be encountered anymore as a workaround has been implemented within the present update As for the improvements important enhancements have been accomplished for the BioShock Infinite Company of Heroes Crysis Murdered Soul Suspect Plants vs Zombies Batman Arkham Origins Tomb Raider Watch Dogs and Starcraft II games on Radeon R and X video cards Moreover CrossFire configurations also receive an increased performance when playing Grid Autosport Murdered Soul Suspect Plants vs Zombies Batman Arkham Origins Wildstar Watch Dogs Assassin s Creed IV and Lichdom titles Last but not least AMD s Catalyst also improves performance for DMark DMark Fire Strike and DMark Sky Diver and enhances the producer s Eyefinity Mantle AM JPEG Catalyst Graphics Driver 14.9 Released decoding acceleration and Display Alignment features With this in mind if you consider updating to this version download Catalyst Graphics Driver 14.9 Released AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver check out the full release notes apply the package on your computer and enjoy the new changes that this release brings about http news softpedia com news AMD- ver-on-the-Last-Day-of-September- shtml AMD Catalyst Windows Release Notes http support amd com en-us kb-articles Pages AMDCatalyst - WINReleaseNotes aspx Download x http www ati com drivers amd-catalyst- - -win -win - bit-dd-ccc-whql exe x http www ati com drivers amd-catalyst- - -win -win - bit-dd-ccc-whql exe nbsp

A:Catalyst Graphics Driver 14.9 Released

thanks man

https://malwaretips.com/threads/catalyst-graphics-driver-14-9-released.34392/
Relevancy 52.46%

It is that time of the month again when Advanced Micro Devices walks forth and releases a new driver for its consumer graphics solutions AMD 12.1 Download AMD Display Driver Catalyst has unleashed the Catalyst software suite which includes the AMD display driver version and a few other things The AMD Catalyst Control Center version AMD Vision Engine Control Center version is Download AMD Catalyst 12.1 Display Driver one of the other components The others are a new Southbridge IXP Driver and HydraVision for Windows XP Windows Vista and Windows No large list of game frame rate improvements will be found On the flip side a number of issues were resolved in Windows Vista and Windows for titles like Quake Wars Dirt Crysis Alien vs Predator Lost Planet Rage Dragon Age Starcraft Metro and World of Warcraft among others Owners of AMD APUs and or graphics cards would do well to read through the whole change log of whatever version of the driver is compatible with their system That said games weren t all that the Sunnyvale California-based company looked at The AMD Catalyst Control Center Vision Engine Control Center for one got some enhancements such as the possibility to create distinct profiles for each application for individual control of Direct D and CrossFireX settings Secondly the Restore Factory Defaults option under the Catalyst Control Center Preferences menu ensures that no compatibility issues arise between previous drivers and the Preview driver the option should be selected before using the new application profiles feature Finally the AMD HD D technology is now supported with AMD CrossFireX setups and may deliver in Stereo D mode over HDMI a p Hz Read moreClick to expand Download AMD Catalyst Display Driver nbsp

A:Download AMD Catalyst 12.1 Display Driver

Seems like a important update.

I can says that people should stays with the current version that they have unless the it's causing problem.

Don't forget to first uninstall the current one and then the new one.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/download-amd-catalyst-12-1-display-driver.5845/
Relevancy 52.46%

Should I be using this driver for my his 4850 graphics card with win 7 pro? Thanks!

A:AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta Driver Question

You should read the notes on the AMD beta driver page that says what AMD chips this supports: AMD Catalyst? 13.11 Beta Driver for Windows?

Note that the 4xxx series is NOT listed.

My experience with a 4290 is that nothing newer than 13.1 works.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/309279-amd-catalyst-13-11-beta-driver-question.html
Relevancy 52.46%

The Title pretty much says it all regognise/run my Catalyst will not 7 driver Windows and ATI been trying to get my graphic card ATI Radeon x to run properly with the Catalyst control center and drivers but widows only wants to use the Microsoft Corporation WDDM built in Divers or that s what I am assuming they are I have downloaded and tried to install the latest driver and catalyst software update from AMD as of labeled AMD Catalyst Preview for Windows Featuring the new Catalyst Control Center and the ones found below that download and nothing From http sites amd com us game downloads Pages radeon win - aspx and nothing after the reboot catalyst will not load I cannot find the programs exe to start it I ve tried updating the drivers though device manager it keeps saying the WDDM thingy is the best for it I ve run as admin also But as of right now I cannot Windows 7 will not regognise/run my ATI Catalyst and driver run any games save for ones from sites like bigfish and pogo at all cause they tell me i need to update my drivers for the graphic card I did not have this problem when I was running win XP or Win on this system nothing has changed except windows is now on My Specs are Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Professional bit Processor Intel R Pentium R Dual CPU E GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Radeon X Series Microsoft Corporation - WDDM Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB G Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC Lancaster xx X Antivirus avast Antivirus Updated and Windows 7 will not regognise/run my ATI Catalyst and driver Enabled nbsp

A:Windows 7 will not regognise/run my ATI Catalyst and driver

Yeah, that is one problem of trying Preview Drivers (I guess Preview is a new fancy name for Beta) you could run into some problems and one has to play around with it to get it working properly.

Good luck
Ray

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-will-not-regognise-run-my-ati-catalyst-and-driver.970836/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi guys,

My ATI Radeon 9200 recently started going wonky on my. Screen was going black during games, and I was getting a LOT of UVC recoveries.

Anyway, I figured the first I'd do would be to update and reinstall the driver. So I got the latest catalyst file, and I uninstalled the old radeon driver. However, now when I try to reinstall the driver, I get the 'severe' warning that:

"Setup was unable to complete the installation. Try to setup your display adapter with a standard VGA driver before running setup."

So, what does that mean and what should I do?

PS - Also, while troubleshooting with my graphics card before deciding to get a new driver, my internet explorer 'favourites' thumbnails went funny on me. Thay looked deformed and pixelated. I've restarted many times, still there. Thing is, only about half of them went weird, the other half still looks fine. Any ideas?

Relevancy 52.46%

Hello all I am hoping I can call on your help once more to analyze some debugging info I recently installed ATI Catalyst drivers and now whenever my system is idle for too long the screen just goes black but the monitor is still powered on and the system is unresponsive I have my computer set to go to a blank screen saver at minutes and lock the system but also power off the monitor at minutes so essentially both happen at the same time I have tried putting the time out to minute and watch it happen but it doesn't happen It seems to only be when I step away from my machine for Install Driver after Crashing Catalyst 10.12 an extended period I then have to force power off and power it back on Windows does report some kind of Crashing after Catalyst Driver 10.12 Install error occurred and uploaded data to microsoft as well as dump the kernel memory to file so it doesn't look like a hardware failure where it just locked up but some kind of windows issue I'm trying to determine if it is in fact the Catalyst drivers causing the bug but I'm not good at looking at dump files The strange thing is that I can Crashing after Catalyst Driver 10.12 Install use my computer normally play D games for hours put the computer to sleep wake it up The problem only occurs if I leave it turned on but idle for too long It's happened about times in a row now so it's definitely consistent and reproducible - x -bit or x x - the original installed OS on the system Yes - an OEM or full retail version Full Retail - OEM came pre-installed on system - Full Retail you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system hardware Within years most components within a year - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS Reinstalled within the last months due to new motherboard

A:Crashing after Catalyst Driver 10.12 Install

Unplug your computer. Remove the video card. Blow out dust. Firmly reseat video card.

Is the manufacturer ATI, or another company? Just making sure you're getting the driver from the mfg.

Completely remove ATI drivers using Guru3D

Guru3D - removes leftover traces of drivers for NVIDIA (Display and Chipset), ATI (Display), Creative (Sound) Realtek (Sound), Ageia (PhysX) and Microsoft (Mouse).

http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/
Install latest driver.

**EDIT**

sptd.sys

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done:
http://www.duplexsecure.com/en/downloads

Quote:
Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+90817 )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/132074-crashing-after-catalyst-driver-10-12-install.html
Relevancy 52.46%

You can download the new driver from here.

Make sure to read the release notes because version 6.6 no longer supports some of the older video cards like version 6.5 or earlier does.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ati-catalyst-6-6-display-driver-released.478705/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi again everyone! Right, I just installed the catalyst drivers in the title from PC Gamer's latest cover disc 10 mins ago and everything has stopped working. I can still get up to windows and use basic applications but all games will now not start only displaying the Xp send data report crap or have random graphical glitches. Its just bizarre, none of these happened before the driver. I have an Ati Radeon 9600 Pro 256mb. What should I do?

A:Arrggghhhh! Ati Catalyst driver 4.10 issues...

1st thing I would do is download and save the driver from the ATI web site here http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html and save it then I would uninstall your video driver restart and then Install the downloaded ATI one restart again then It should be fine. I never use any other drivers from anyone else other then from the Manufacturers web site.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/arrggghhhh-ati-catalyst-driver-4-10-issues.301399/
Relevancy 52.46%

Release Date 5/26/2010.Any-body heard of this?Any experience with it?Any insight into it's reliability?Problems?ATI Catalyst? Mobility Display Driver

A:ATI Catalyst Mobility Display Driver

Although I had to download the OEM version supplied by DELL because my Alienware M17x R1 uses DELL's proprietary GPU interface it still is the ATi 64 bit version of CCC with the addition of interfacing DELL specifications of the cards. I am currently using the 10.3 version because I saw no real improvement with 10.4, I have 105 downloaded but have not tried it as yet, reports on the Alienware Forum are mixed, some say it has some bugs and others feel it is one of the best CCC's thy have ever used so YMMV.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/90871-ati-catalyst-mobility-display-driver.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello

Sapphire ‏‏HD 5870 Vapor-X OC 1GB GDDR5 DX11 - my card

When I install the latest 10.10 catalyst driver and running FunMark stability check my screen goes black and pc crashes.

On 10.9 this never happens but then I got scaling problem with my screen samsung xl2370.

Please help!

A:Crush with the latest Catalyst driver.

Quote:
FunMark stability check my screen goes black and pc crashes.

Furmark will cause the GPU to overheat and your PC will crash, ensure that there is a proper airflow in your case and check your GPU temps

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/122776-crush-latest-catalyst-driver.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I was just wondering is this APP tech edition only for the new 6000 series cards? or will is it ok for the 5000 series cards aswell?

cause im running 5770 and wondering whether to get the normal one or the APP tech edition?

link to catalyst download - win7 64bit -
http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-64.aspx

all that is listed as different is the added OpenCL Driver.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ati-catalyst-10-10-driver-app-tech-edition.958017/
Relevancy 52.03%

When I install it my resolution goes to like 640x720 or something like that and I can't change it unless I rollback the driver and I need the driver to play minecraft.

A:I need help with installing the latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver

Welcome to Windows Seven Forums.

Check this AMD support page, which offers you the option to confirm you're getting the right driver along with three videos showing the best way to install them.

AMD Graphics Drivers & Software

A further AMD guide here:

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles...TIProduct.aspx

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/198045-i-need-help-installing-latest-amd-catalyst-video-driver.html
Relevancy 52.03%

hi, im trying to run three hanns hz281s off a radeon 6950 and trying to run just the one atm straight from the gpu. Catalyst 11.6 and 11.5 wont show up in the programs after attempting installation.

if this helps:

any ideas?

A:amd radeon 6950 catalyst/driver errors

I had a problem similar to this and it was due to old remnants of previous driver versions left on my machine. I used Revo uninstaller to get rid of all the leftovers, then the install worked perfectly for me. It took quite a while to get rid of everything left behind but it paid off.

Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/174736-amd-radeon-6950-catalyst-driver-errors.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I have this previous problem... you need not read this for this current problem though
http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-upon-non-safe-mode-booting.212365/

I run on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

I want to install a newer update on my ATI graphics video driver. So I downloaded the one that suites mine which is AMD Catalyst Software Suite Omega (14.12) (for Radeon HD 6000 series) and during installation it says "Failed to load detect driver" and stops. Now I don't know what to do.

This is my first time downloading this so there are no programs like this in my "currently installed programs". I tried uninstalling the driver in the Device Manager but it just reinstalls back(when I scan for hardware changes). Thanks for the reply!

A:AMD Catalyst Failed to load driver detection

Is this a desktop PC or a laptop?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/amd-catalyst-failed-to-load-driver-detection.212390/
Relevancy 52.03%

Assume I found a newer (Catalyst) Driver for my Win 7 graphic card but I am not sure if it is really the correct.

So if I double click on the download Catalyst (Suite) package and start the installation:

Does the installation procedure check at first if it is really the correct version?

If there is no auto-self-detection and I proceed with the installation and something goes wrong:
How do I undo the driver installation and revert to the previous state?

If the driver messes my system I cannot do an uninstall through windows.
So there must be another way.

Can I do an uninstall in safe re-booted Windows7?
In other words does safe mode use a different (built-in) graphic driver?

When I get uninstall the wrong Catalyst driver it somehow is automatcially the previous driver re-activated or do I have to install it (again)?

Peter

A:Undo install procedure Catalyst driver?

The best way to handle installing and uninstalling AMD Catalyst drivers would be to download the driver you intend to install from here and save it to your desktop.

Then download DDU and follow Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use to remove all traces of your current driver. Reboot and install the driver you downloaded for installation. You can repeat these steps as many times as you like.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/375237-undo-install-procedure-catalyst-driver.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I started getting random BSOD after installing this graphics driver...I've tried clean installs, going back to the last stable driver, etc.. and the BSOD persists. There is not real trigger, sometimes it happens during gaming, sometimes just surfing the web. Help please!

Relevancy 52.03%

I get this popup message every time i start the computer

Warning catalyst control center is not supported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adapter. please update your AMD graphics driver, or enable your AMD adapter using using the display manager.
Its a Lenovo G770 with win 7 home premium.
I tried updating the driver several times - that didn't work. the display manager is Intel, no AMD adapter there. can I just delete catalyst control center?

A:AMD catalyst control center driver problem

Hi ... Some Models of the G770 do have the AMD Display .... Obviously your does not ... Strange though how it was Installed ? ...

Also looking at your OS Which Version are you using and is it 32 or 64 Bit ? ...
For sure if it is not needed Delete it ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/379478-amd-catalyst-control-center-driver-problem.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver Released

Information
Hot Fix
Release Date: August 10th 2015
Driver Version: 15.7.1 (15.20.1062.1004)

AMD CCC Hot Fix Video Driver Download Link

Release Notes

Note
Compatible Operating Systems
Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or higher (32 & 64-bit version)

Information
WHQL
Release Date: July 8th 2015
Driver Version: 15.7 (15.20.1046)

AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver Download Link

Release Notes

Tip
For those that need legacy video drivers for AMD Radeon HD 4000, HD 3000 and HD 2000 Series

32 bit - Legacy

64 bit - Legacy

A:Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7

Official AMD Catalyst™ 14.4 Windows? for desktop.

Package contains the following graphics drivers and dependent/required software for the products specified in the current version's official release notes for the 64 bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1:
Display Driver ver. 14.10.1006
OpenCL(tm) Driver ver. 10.0.1348.5
Catalyst Control Center
HydraVision
Languages:
Czech, Danish, German, Greek, US English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified).

Release Notes & AMD Product Compatibility.
Last Updates: 4/24/2014

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/329659-latest-amd-catalyst-video-driver-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi
Thanks for reading my post. My problem is this:
I get a warning on startup that says "catalyst control center not supported by driver .... ".
I'm running Vista 32 bit on an Acer laptop that has "up to 1408 mb ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics Hypermemory".

I've tried to download and reinstall the driver but the Radeon HD 3200 never appears in the selection menu.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hector Mac Neil

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/275467/catalyst-control-center-not-supported-by-driver/
Relevancy 52.03%

New PC with XFX Radeon HD 5770, installed the drivers from the disc in the box.

Opened Catalyst, clicked on 'check for driver updates'.

Downloaded and installed newest version of Catalyst (10.8), rebooted and it will only give 800 x 600 - its like the install hasn't worked at all. Tried a few times - nothing.

Reinstalled old Catalyst from disc, back at normal resolution but PC is telling me I have no drivers installed? Windows 7 Action Centre: 'Your video card is missing a driver'

Any help please!

Relevancy 52.03%

Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver Released nbsp nbsp Information Hotfix Release Date April th Driver Version AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver Download Link Release Notes nbsp nbsp Note Compatible Operating Systems Windows amp -bit Windows amp -bit Windows SP or higher amp -bit version Radeon Software Crimson Edition Highlights Updated or New Crossfire Profiles available for Elite Dangerous Need for Speed AMD Xconnect technology This driver provides full support for Thunderbolt eGFX enclosures configured Driver Windows AMD Catalyst 10 Graphics for Latest with Radeon R Fury Nano or Series GPUs This driver also provides plug'n'play simplicity plus an integrated management interface for such devices Resolved Issues The Division Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 10 may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire technology mode DOTA toggling between borderless fullscreen and exclusive fullscreen can sometimes cause flickering or corruption when in AMD Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 10 Crossfire technology mode Some DirectX applications cannot disable AMD Crossfire technology mode through Radeon Settings GPU clocks on some products may remain in high states after recovering from an Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 10 application crash A small subset of AMD Radeon R users may be experiencing slower than expected fan speeds Power efficiency toggle in Radeon Settings is showing up for some unsupported products The check for software updates feature in Radeon Settings may not find the latest available update Some games may fail to show up in Radeon Settings gaming tab The Radeon Settings option may sometimes disappear as a shortcut from the right-click context menu on desktop after a software upgrade Steam VR Performance Test may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire technology mode Stuttering or corruption observed while playing Fallout on some graphics products in AMD Crossfire technology mode Corruption in Hitman when using AMD Crossfire technology mode Stuttering or freezing in some loading scenes while playing Hitman using AMD Crossfire technology mode Negative scaling seen on Hitman when using AMD Crossfire technology mode Known Issues A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved quot In Game Overlay quot HDMI Scaling options may not be available in Radeon Settings on some system configurations or some applications may ignore the HDMI Scaling options setting The option to enable disable AMD Crossfire technology logo may be missing on some system configurations from the Gaming Global Options tab in Radeon Settings The Witcher Wild Hunt inventory and character pages may exhibit flickering in AMD Crossfire technology mode Radeon Settings game manager does not display icons for Origin Games AMD Radeon Pro Duo users may experience a system crash or hang after resuming from sleep or hibernate nbsp nbsp Tip Legacy video drivers for AMD Radeon HD HD HD and HD Series bit - Legacy bit - Legacy

A:Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Originally Posted by stormy13

First WHQL AMD graphics driver that isn't from Windows Update,
Desktop
For all cards from the HD 7xxx series and up.

Click on the Supported Products tab

The AMD Catalyst? 15.7 driver is compatible with the following AMD products.AMD Desktop Product Family CompatibilityAMD Radeon? R9 Fury Series
AMD Radeon? R5 230 Series

AMD Radeon? R9 300 Series
AMD Radeon? HD 8000 Series

AMD Radeon? R9 200 Series
AMD Radeon? HD 7000 Series

AMD Radeon? R7 300 Series
AMD Radeon? HD 6000 Series

AMD Radeon? R7 200 Series
ATI Radeon? HD 5000 Series
AMD All-In-One Desktop Product Family CompatibilityAMD Radeon? HD 7600A Series
AMD Radeon? HD 6600A Series

AMD Radeon? HD 7450A Series
AMD Radeon? HD 6350A Series
AMD APU Product Family Compatibility
"Kaveri", "Godavari", and "Carrizo" series APUs are only supported by AMD Catalyst? 15.7 on Windows? 7 (32 & 64-bit) and Windows? 8.1 64-bit.Desktop
Mobile

A-Series AMD Radeon? R7 Graphics
AMD Radeon? HD 7000D Series

A-Series AMD Radeon? R6 Graphics
AMD Radeon? HD 6000D Series

A-Series AMD Radeon? R5 Graphics
AMD Radeon? HD 8000G Series

A-Series AMD Radeon? R3 Graphics
AMD Radeon? HD 7000G Series

AMD Radeon? HD 8000D Series
AMD Radeon? HD 6000G Series
AMD Mobility Radeon? Family Compatibility
AMD Catalyst? Mobility is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.AMD Radeon? R9 M200 Series
AMD Radeon? HD 7000M Series

AMD Radeon? R7 M200 Series
AMD Radeon? HD 6000M Series

AMD Radeon? R5 M200 Series
ATI Mobility Radeon? HD 5000 Series

AMD Radeon? HD 8000M Series
System Information (Run [ msinfo32 ] ) : Components > Display will tell you the series of the adapter in your system.

For instance: I have an AMD Radeon HD 6520G which is in the 6000G Series.

Now the next trick is to see if Windows Update (WU) 'updates' the driver - it has in the past, even with the beta 15.4 (or 15.5). I had WU fooled for a while, but I haven't been able to prevent WU from helping me

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/7970-latest-amd-catalyst-graphics-driver-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I was having some problems with Windows 7 the first day after installation (such as the taskbar disappearing and having a black & white, rolling picture on the S-video port), and other forums told me to update my video card driver.

I installed the new ATI catalyst control center, and it wasn't working right, so I rebooted my system. When it came back up, it showed the mobo's logo and the boot screen fine, but when it got to the logon screen, my screen looked like this:
I ended up having to take out the graphics card and use the onboard VGA port to hook up an old monitor and do a system restore before it would work right again. And it still has the taskbar problem! help!

A:New Catalyst driver messed up my graphics card...

Would help to know what driver version you installed (link?).

Also looking at your specs everything in it is so out of date, that all things considering it would be better to stay with XP until such a time as you have a computer more suited to Windows 7.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/60173-new-catalyst-driver-messed-up-my-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 52.03%

just want to make sure whether the new driver for ATI VGA Card is stabile or lame. currently using 5.7 catalyst. being attracted by catalyst 5.8 (nice interface) but 5.8 got a ton of problems like crashing while gaming...so stick to 5.7 for time being.

but anyone can give me an info of the 5.9 driver?

A:ATI recently comeout with catalyst 5.9..any defects of this driver?

My Laptop will not take the ATI flavour Cat drivers, however I tend to use the ones from omegadrivers.net.

The 5.9 ATI cat drivers cannot display 1200x800 native on some 15.4" screens hence I can't use them. However the 5.8's can. All told they work fine on my Laptop. Can even play Half life2 & Battlefield2 at decent frame rates. Had 5.6 before I upgraded to 5.8 made a fair difference.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ati-recently-comeout-with-catalyst-5-9-any-defects-of-this-driver.34579/
Relevancy 52.03%

Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver Released nbsp nbsp Information WHQL Release Date April th Version AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver Download Link nbsp nbsp Note Release Notes Highlights of AMD Catalyst Windows DriverSupport for the AMD Radeon R X CrossFire fixes enhancements Crysis frame pacing improvements Far Cry and GPU performance improvements at high quality settings high resolution settings Anno Improved CrossFire scaling up to Titanfall Resolved in game flickering with CrossFire enabled Metro Last Light Improved Crossfire scaling up to Eyefinity x with three K panels no longer cuts off portions of the application Stuttering has been improved in certain applications when selecting mid-Eyefinity resolutions with V-sync Enabled Full support for OpenGL OpenGL supports the following extensions ARB buffer storage ARB enhanced layouts ARB query buffer object ARB clear texture ARB texture mirror clamp to edge ARB texture stencil ARB vertex type f f f rev ARB multi bind ARB bindless texture ARB spare texture ARB seamless cubemap per texture ARB indirect parameters ARB shader group vote Mantle beta driver improvements Catalyst Driver 7 Latest Video Windows for AMD BattleField Performance slowdown is no longer seen when performing a task switch Alt-tab BattleField Fuzzy images when playing in rotated SLS resolution with an A Kaveri system

Relevancy 52.03%

hi,
i am new member to this forum. I am facing problem in installing ati catalyst hd 5470 driver on windows 8. Can someone help. I am using dell inspiron n4010 with intel i3 first gen and 3 gb ram.
thanx!!

A:cant install ati catalyst hd 5470 graphix driver

IF your has both Intel and Radeon graphics, then you have a Hybrid Gaphics laptop -- and in general, the only drivers that will work with such laptops are those provided by the laptop supplier. While you COULD go to AMD and download the HD5470 drivers, they most likely will NOT work with your laptop.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/20019-cant-install-ati-catalyst-hd-5470-graphix-driver.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Latest AMD Catalyst Catalyst for Graphics AMD 8 Latest Driver Windows Video Driver Released nbsp nbsp Information AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Update Release Date December st Download and Release Notes nbsp nbsp Note Resolved Issues with AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Update Star Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 8 Wars Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 8 Battlefront - Snow flickers in a few locations in the game Star Wars Battlefront - Sky rendering may be broken in some game locations Fallout - The compass may flicker during gameplay on AMD Radeon R series products We continue to investigate the issue with AMD Radeon R and AMD Radeon R X series products Star Wars Battlefront - Shadowy textures are visible around hills structures caves Just Cause - Texture corruption may be experienced during gameplay Call of Duty Black Ops - Poor AMD Crossfire performance may be experienced The driver installation may fail while installing the ACP component The font size in Chinese language installations may be too small The label range values in some AMD Freesync installations may be incorrect The Radeon Settings dropbox does not close when it is clicked on a second time The AMD Overdrive fan settings is always set to ON after first edit on reboot Language shows up as Chinese Simplified when Chinese Traditional is selected in Windows Radeon Settings crashes on the Display tab when cloning a display via HDMI on some notebooks Overdrive fan speed is reset to Manual on exiting from a D game or application Radeon Settings does not get upgraded in some install scenarios AMD Overdrive cannot revert to default settings in some situations nbsp nbsp Information WHQL Release Date November th Driver Version AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver Download Link Release Notes nbsp nbsp Note Compatible Operating Systems Windows amp -bit Windows amp -bit Windows SP or higher amp -bit version Included Highlights Radeon SettingsNew Install UILiquid VRAsynchronous ShadersShader CacheOptimized Flip Queue SizeFreesync EnhancementsCustom Resolution SupportFrame Pacing EnhancementsFrame Rate Target Control EnhancementsUpdated Video Feature support for 'Carrizo' productsPower OptimizationDirectional ScalingDynamic Contrast UpdateDisplayPort to HDMI support nbsp nbsp Tip Legacy video drivers for AMD Radeon HD HD and HD Series bit - Legacy bit - Legacy Legacy video drivers for AMD Radeon HD HD HD and HD Series bit - Legacy bit - Legacy

A:Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 8

Update my driver today with this package and works fine. Be aware that Windows Update will try and install the old driver.

Jim

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/6534-latest-amd-catalyst-graphics-driver-windows-8-a.html
Relevancy 51.6%

hey

anyone having problem with TF2? or the driver itself with ATI Catalyst 8.6?

My game TF2 won't run when i tried joining a server after i update my 8.5 to 8.6 ATI Catalyst. I update every month when ATI release a new driver and I always do a fresh install after a clean uninstall, but this time its different.

Now every time i join a server, the screen would turn black. I had to alt+del to get off that black screen than a VPU recover would message pop out asking me to send the error log to ATI.

The problem is now fixed after i uninstall 8.6 and reinstall 8.5. :/

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-game-tf2-isnt-working-after-i-update-my-8-5-to-ati-catalyst-8-6.106943/
Relevancy 51.6%

i was updating ATI catalyst the sudently the screen whent black. waited for 15 min then rebooted the pc still black screen. i can hear the sound that it has come to the login page, can even hear when i type in my password that it logs in. HEALP !!!!!

Relevancy 51.6%

AMD update for HP? Help?? Product Name: notebook 2000-240caOperating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)HP Notebook 2000-240CA# QA076UA#ABC4 gb memoryAMD E350 processorwindows 10 64 bit I get a message from AMD Catalyst Software Suite uupdate from current version 15.201.1151-150821a-18472....is waht the pop up screen says.  The new version says it is16.15.2211.160321a.  But if I go to control panel it says AMD Catalyst Control Center version 1.00.0000? 1.  Are these two different things??? (the software suite and the control centre? 2.  Should I install the update considering the computer specs? Thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/AMD-Catalyst-Software-Update-Suite-Should-it-be-done-or-work/td-p/5683504
Relevancy 51.6%

This has happened before, and what I did was just roll-backed everything. I thought I should just wait it out, wait for a newer driver to come out and maybe it'll be resolved, but I guess I was wrong.

My previous version was 12.3, updated to 12.8. The aero theme just disappeared after the update (even before restart), I tried restarting, still the same. Another thing to note is when I open the CCC, it doesn't show the menus.

I ran the Aero troubleshoot, and it says that DWM wasn't running/disabled, but I checked my processes and dwm.exe was running. It also said that my bit depth is set too low, but everything seems fine to me, I'm not sure how I can check this without going into CCC.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64, .NET is installed. What's going on?
Thanks for any help
I apologize for the large picture.

A:Aero Disable After Catalyst Update

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried manually applying a aero theme from > Right click > Personalize > Aero Themes?
Have you tried re running WEI?

Post back for further suggestions

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/248637-aero-disable-after-catalyst-update.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I updated the driver for my R9 290 yesterday, and now my drivers aren't detecting.

When I boot the system, ASUS's GPU Tweak says it cannot load the driver .dlls. Running the AMD autodetect driver utility results in "We were unable to find a driver for your system". The advanced settings under "screen resolution" (right clicking on desktop) shows "unavailable" for every entry under "adapter", and there is no "VGA Adapter" heading in device manager.

The "sleep" and "hibernate" functions are also grayed out, which I assume is due to the screensaver not functioning (it says the card can't run Direct3d).

I have tried uninstalling all of the AMD drivers and reinstalling both new and older drivers, but the problem persists.

I'm really stumped on what to do here. Any help would be appreciated.

A:AMD Drivers Not Detected after Catalyst 14.12 Update

Have you tried Display Driver Uninstaller?

It will reboot you into safe mode and wipe out all traces of the AMD drivers, then you can attempt reinstalling the Omega drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/362799-amd-drivers-not-detected-after-catalyst-14-12-update.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi I bought a brand new Dell Inspiron r SE for christmas paired with an AMD Radeon HD m gaming hardware" due won't incompatible "cannot install: downloaded to Catalyst Driver be GPU This week I tried to install the latest catalyst drivers from the Catalyst Driver won't install: "cannot be downloaded due to incompatible hardware" AMD website and I got this error message http imageshack us photo my-images screenshot qk png -- quot AMD Catalyst Mobility cannot be downloaded due to insompatible hardware software on your computer The version of you graphic adapter is not supported Please contact your notebook manifacturer for a graphics driver update quot I tried to reinstall the same drivers many times and still got the same error message Freak because the AMD m is working properly in Device Manager and I am sure I am using the right drivers So here are the things I tried -Uninstalling CCC completely in control Catalyst Driver won't install: "cannot be downloaded due to incompatible hardware" panel regedit and complete reinstall Nothing changed -Deleting the AMD GPU in Device Manager and removing all of its drivers in order to reset it Nothing changed -Installing the AMD beta drivers They successfully worked for about hours and then after they automatically uninstalled and I am back at the starting point -Installing modded drivers No luck it just automatically uninstalled just as the beta drivers Really this is awkward So now I m stuck What should I do Any advices Need some help over here Thank you very much EDIT I went to Dell Canada s website to update the drivers and it seemed to work However those are the OLD graphic drivers from november not and it s weaker than the new ones I still can t download the ones from AMD com D I think it s Dell who s blocking the AMD drivers so they want us to go by their crappy website HOW TO BYPASS THIS

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/482990/catalyst-driver-wont-install-cannot-be-downloaded-due-to-incompatible-hardware/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi there I will keep things short first if anybody per chance knows this problem right from Damaged/unsigned driver after AHCIX64S.SYS AMD unistalling Catalyst the start and Damaged/unsigned AHCIX64S.SYS driver after unistalling AMD Catalyst how to solve it quickly If u need more details on what I have tried so far or more details about my system Just ask then i will provide all info I have But I don't want that you read until you die Well it ain't a bluescreen but a Windows Boot Manager Error message during boot up of my Windows bit Home Premium Windows failed to start A recent hardware or software change might be the cause To fix the problem Insert cour Windows istallation disc blah blabla blabla - gt quot Repair your computer quot Now the important part File Windows system DRIVERS ahcix s sys Status xc Info Windows can not verify the digital signature for this file This came directly after a reboot which I had to make after using the AMD Catalyst removal tool to remove my AMD Catalyst drivers to install Version because I couldnt uninstall via quot Software quot or reinstall the new drivers simply So basically what happened is that the removal tool removed more than only my graphic card drivers Safe mode wont work its a more fundamental problem i suppose If I chose to quot Disable Driver Signature Enforcement quot via F Boot menu then there indeed is a Blue Screen with Error code x B INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE which again points to the fact that the HD RAID AHCI drivers have problems initialising because they have been removed manipulated by the Catalyst Removal tool I tried the Windows Recovery Automatic Repair tool but it wouldn't find my Windows installation I have a RAID on my system HD for which I always need to preload F the RAID drivers before I install W on my computer one time only of course So in the Windows Recovery mode there is an option to quot Load drivers quot if the HD with the system is not found I did download the drivers again from MSI and burnt them on CD I didnt find my old one I loaded the drivers and then he acutally FOUND my partitions and i could access the filesystem at the W Recovery Environment Command Prompt i e or via quot Open File quot dialogue when trying to load more drivers I retried the automatic repair procedure but it again failed with a quot Bad driver quot error in the detailed error description A possibilty would be of course to install W again with preloading the drivers and have my old Windows moved to a folder quot windows old quot I started the setup routine and preloaded the driver he found my partitions and even found the Windows installation But I dont want to do this because it means I lose all my settings and profile information which is in my case very much work to resetup Do you know of any simple possibility to repair the AHCI driver without being able to login Or how to install it if I have the inf file and the sys file and all the media needed Can I inject this somehow Do I need to offline edit the registry for this Is there a possibility including a Linux Boot Disc I mean there has to be a simple trick to repair this because it even has access to the HD because I have the possibiliy to go to the F menu and chose quot Safe mode quot for example Then during the quot Loaded driver xxx sys quot listing it will move through many drivers and show them as loaded Then hangs and gives the initially stated error message It's of course the same error I get when i try to start windows normally Only then I can even see the W logo screen Starting windows until the error appears Please help me I am so desperate Ty Fragment EDIT report from removal tool attatched open to see the successfully deleted modules i dont know WHICH of them is responsible for the shit now

A:Damaged/unsigned AHCIX64S.SYS driver after unistalling AMD Catalyst

ahcix64s.sys is for your RAID controller, you could try downloading the driver from here - AMD Support Search

This may work - SATA Drivers - Load in Windows Recovery Options or SATA Driver - Load in Windows 7 or Vista Setup

Otherwise, I would attempt booting into your system with http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...cy-backup.html and recovering all your important data and files, and then attempting a clean install with Clean Install Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/299349-damaged-unsigned-ahcix64s-sys-driver-after-unistalling-amd-catalyst.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a PC with HD 2600 Pro AGP video card.

I downloaded the drivers, afterwards though there is no CCC?
I see it installed a Catalyst install manager.

I installed twice, so what to do to fix it?

Legacy

A:No AMD Catalyst Control Center shows anywhere after installing driver?

Nothing but install manager?
I tried again this time uninstalling from device manager, will see on a reboot?

Does this need to be installed in safe mode?

Quote:
Catalyst? Install Manager
Installation Report
03/04/14 11:34:42

Hardware information
Name
Manufacturer Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Device ID 0xaa08
Vendor ID 0x1002
Class Code 0x040300
Revision ID 0x00
Subsystem ID 0xaa08
Subsystem vendor ID 0x1545
Other hardware

Existing packagesAMD Catalyst Install Manager
AMD APP SDK Runtime
HydraVision

Packages for install
AMD Catalyst Install ManagerFinal Status: Success
Version of Item: 8.0.877.0
Size: 20 Mbytes

Other detected devices

Manufacturer Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Device ID 0xaa08
Vendor ID 0x1002
Class Code 0x040300
Revision ID 0x00
Subsystem ID 0xaa08
Subsystem vendor ID 0x1545

Error messages

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/324140-no-amd-catalyst-control-center-shows-anywhere-after-installing-driver.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi, i'm using a Radeon X1550 on Windows 7 build 7137. What are the latest drivers avaiable for this card? Now i'm using the Catalyst 8.1 for Vista, and I can't install the Catalyst 9.3 for Vista.

A:Latest ATI Catalyst Driver for Radeon X1550 on Se7en?

x86 = AMD Support Search

x64= http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/Pa...ords=&items=20

Extract, then install using the device manager if you're having problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/11875-latest-ati-catalyst-driver-radeon-x1550-se7en.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Blah they released the new catalyst still disappointed still didnt fix my vivo for my HD2900XT. But hey they made a cooler looking driver page. LOL

A:ATI Catalyst™ 7.9 Display Driver for Windows Vista (64 bit) Released

Hi Zeromaster,

The new page does look pretty cool.

Shawn

Release Date: 9-10-2007
Version: 7.9
http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

Release Notes:
http://www2.ati.com/relnotes/catalyst_79_release_notes.html

-----

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/91244-ati-catalyst-7-9-display-driver-windows-vista-64-bit-released.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi,
I have a problem on a Dell laptop where by default windows installs a wddm driver for the discrete graphics. there is catalyst driver package with ccc (catalyst control center) available to download from AMD/dell but whatever version I tried to use, I cannot install the actual driver and the ccc, only some other software stuff from ATI/AMD like hdmi audio driver etc.- it's not offered on the list from options to install.

Even If I delete the wddm driver from device manager list before installing catalyst it does not help. restarting windows also (windows install wddm without asking)

Is it only wddm driver that I can use with this GPU ?! If not, then maybe u have some advice how to install actual catalyst driver with ccc ? Now I have nothing: no color/multiple display options etc., only pure driver (that doesn't seem to work with Starcraft2, - the only game I play now sometimes

A:Catalyst driver for HD4330 mobile - can't install, only WDDM

Just found a solution to the problem on a similar thread. Didn't have occasion to check this yet but it must be the right solution as with dell 1555 and ati hd 4570 !

ATI Mobile Catalyst Not-Installing

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/165218-catalyst-driver-hd4330-mobile-cant-install-only-wddm.html
Relevancy 51.17%

When I run installation for ATI Catalyst for my Radeon x1650 pro I get the same message every time:

"Setup was unable to complete installation. Try to setup your display adapter with a standard VGA driver before running setup."

Can someone tell me where I might find this 'standard VGA driver'? Why does this happen?

A:Solved: Catalyst Installation - Need Standard VGA Driver Before Install??

That often happens when a video driver is not correctly installed.

To install, remove ALL of the old ati software. Reboot and cancel any found new hardware wiz. Now run the driver install .exe file.

Did you attempt to install a driver over an existing driver or are you swapping cards ie from nvidia>ati?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-catalyst-installation-need-standard-vga-driver-before-install.675892/
Relevancy 51.17%

I am having the same problem with the older versions also. My Graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 5450. I used the Display Driver Uninstaller. After rebooting the pc, I tried to install it again but again BSOD occurred when it was detecting graphics hardware .Need help desperately.

A:BSOD while installing ATI CATALYST DISPLAY DRIVER 14.4 for windows 7

Hi Wager124.

This is an aged branded PC. As it is having an integrated Intel GPU, I am thinking that the ATI RADEON HD 5450is a dedicated GPU.

First Uninstall your installed latest version of the display driver.
How-To Uninstall AMD Catalyst Drivers From A Windows Based System
Then clean up any possible leftover.
Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Then install version 13.9 WHQL only.
Previous AMD Catalyst? Display Drivers
Then stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know the wattage of the PSU.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

Let us know the results.

Code:
BugCheck CA, {b, 85177040, 1, 0}

Probably caused by : pci.sys

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336657-bsod-while-installing-ati-catalyst-display-driver-14-4-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have hp pavilion notebook 15 n010TX and windows 8.1 64bit.... i searched for AMD RADEON HD 8670m driver for my hp nootbook and download sp64040..when i installed it in the end failure during installation occured...plz help me...what to do??????????

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/AMD-radeon-hd-8670m-driver-catalyst-control-center/td-p/5680641
Relevancy 51.17%

I uninstalled my old driver to update them and when I open the catalyst installer, I only get to choose install location and when I click install button it loads really fast to about 3/4's full then crashes with no error report given. Please help!!

A:Catalyst driver installer crashes with no error report given

Unfortunately this could be any number of things if no error report is given.

Give the following a try:
Check to see if your firewall has blocked/sandboxed the catalyst installer. I personally use Comodo Internet Security and often find new files get sandboxed and can't install/run properly as a result. If this is the case you'll need to add the installer as a trusted file via the control panel of your chosen firewall.
Redownload the catalyst installer. There's always the chance that you have a damaged file.
Boot up in safe mode and try to install the catalyst installer from there.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/250393-catalyst-driver-installer-crashes-no-error-report-given.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Like in the title. I have a picture to show you. I am trying to update my old 5.13 ATI Catalyst video drivers to the new 6.3 drivers. But I get this message when trying to install. Help?

A:I cannot update my ATI Catalyst drivers! I get an error message.

You need to remove the old drivers first. Here's a guide on how to do it and a lot of other info as well.http://www.tweakguides.com/ATICAT_4.html.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-cannot-update-my-ati-catalyst-drivers-i-get-an-error-message.46964/
Relevancy 51.17%

Software Update for AMD Catalyst is not installing the latest Display Driver

Whenever new software comes out for AMD Catalyst, my computer notifies me. Whenever I install the software, it acts as if it's installing correctly. However, after it is finished I check to see what software I have and it is not the current software.

Can someone help me fix this issue or tell me why it's not installing the latest update whenever I have new software available?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/51266-software-update-amd-catalyst-not-installing-latest-dd.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi everyone,
I've just updated the AMD catalyst drivers with the latest downloadable from the internet, under windows 10.

After the computer reboot I noticed that it requires a lot of time to turn on.
I've tryied to uninstall and then re-install these drivers but with no results, the only result is that the pc at the moment won't turn on at all.
There is no way to reset the pc, because the BIOS windows is not shown.
It only flashes the "NUM LOCK" led, and nothing else, there is no response to every keypressed on the keyboard.

How can I make it work again? Otherwise, how can I save my HDD data?

Thanks in advice.

A:Satellite L50-B-23F Freeze after AMD Catalyst update, with Windows 10

It sounds like BIOS corruption, were you changing any BIOS settings when trouble shooting? Did you uninstall your firmware drivers? You may need to flash your laptop with a crysis recover file. And there's sometimes no guarantee that will work. You could try a BIOS reset first, remove your batter and unplug the device, hold the power button down for 1 minute without letting go, then plug in the device with out the battery and turn it on. Is anything being posted onto screen? You can try this process again but hold down Fn + ESC before plugging in the power lead and then turn it on while still holding down Fn+ESC. What are the results?

If it didn't work then you'll need to find the BIOS file for system online and then flash your system, it will need to be a compatible BIOS with a version equal or greater than your current one.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?90089-Satellite-L50-B-23F-Freeze-after-AMD-Catalyst-update-with-Windows-10
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi,

I changed to Linux two years ago, and I can't use the Catalyst Centre or offical AMD gpu driver. I wasn't able to upgrade it when I had Windows 8 either (the display was broken into stripes), and I had to dowload the ones made available by Toshiba. I was told back then (2013) that they needed to be "tweaked" for my laptop.

So I would like to know:

1. Does Toshiba offer any support for this problem in Linux?
2. If not, can Toshiba at least explain why they need to tweak AMD drivers? Do they modify the hardware?
3. What exactly needs to be done to get AMD drivers working in a Toshiba laptop in Windows and/or Linux?

Best,

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?93297-Satellite-L855-149-Radeon-HD-7670M-gpu-does-not-support-Catalyst-driver
Relevancy 50.74%

I have a His Radeon 4850 and it seems like every time I go to install the latest updates, I get a BSOD after restarting. Am I not installing correctly or something? is there a link to the proper procedure I usually just download and install over the old. Thanks for all assistance.

A:BSOD after installing Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7

I found the directions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/192060-bsod-after-installing-latest-amd-catalyst-video-driver-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Greetings.

I updated my AMD Catalyst Control Center driver from 13.9 to 14.4. I have a PowerColor Radeon HD 7850 video graphics card. I was wondering if this is a stable driver or should I just stick to the 13.9.

I would get the occasional event 4101 where in my display drivers would stop responding and would recover. Only happens when I'm playing DC Universe Online in windowed mode or even in full screen mode.

I hope the description is clear though. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

A:Is AMD Catalyst Control Center 14.4 a stable driver for Radeon HD 7850

Hi, Welcome to Seven forums.

I am using CCC 14.6 Beta for my 6870 HD and till now got no issues. Infact, gaming performance has never been better.

Make sure you update the drivers properly for your card as well. Always uninstall the old drivers first. Download "Driver Sweeper". This small program removes the bits and peaces of your old drivers. Now you can install the new drivers fresh. Sometimes, installing new drivers over the new ones can cause such crashes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/334258-amd-catalyst-control-center-14-4-stable-driver-radeon-hd-7850-a.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I had done a clean install of Windows and was just finishing the tweaking I like Windows Yesterday I had uninstalled AMD CCC and it's driver downloaded the latest CCC software package and just installed the drivers I did not want CCC All was well yesterday Today I noticed an AMD folder on my C root I had deleted this yesterday after the driver install I then checked my Start menu and there was CCC I clicked on it and it loaded Windows Update history shows it was re-installed this morning I had just spent a half hour going through a clean uninstall and then just a driver install All for naught as it is now back I have lost control Windows Control on Catalyst it's own. Center Update AMD INSTALLED!!! of my system I cannot do a custom installation of a software driver package anymore As if that wasn't bad enough the quot Programs and Features quot program list entry for CCC is not even valid No uninstall change ability If I were insane and repeated yesterday I would have to again use the AMD Clean Uninstall Utility to uninstall CCC No Windows Update INSTALLED!!! AMD Catalyst Control Center on it's own. use as Windows will just install the whole package again Is this a known issue for other driver packages programs too We just do not have a choice of what gets installed on our system anymore even if it isn't really a Microsoft Windows Update Thanks for any replies

A:Windows Update INSTALLED!!! AMD Catalyst Control Center on it's own.

Did you turn off driver and manufacturer app installation in Windows 10? If you didn't, then Windows 10 is doing exactly what it is designed to do - install the latest hardware drivers and hardware associated apps that are provided to Microsoft by the hardware manufacturer.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/31941-windows-update-installed-amd-catalyst-control-center-its-own.html