Windows Support Forum

Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup

Q: Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup

Hello,
I have been infested with ise32 Property window which keep appearing on window start up. I have scan my computer with Norton 360 and Window defender but to no avail. I am currently using window vista home. Please advice me what to do. I would appreciate your help to solve them problem.
I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Best reguards,

Leo

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup

It's not unusual to receive such an error after using tools to remove malware infection.A "Cannot find...", "Could not run...", "Error loading... or "specific module could not be found" message is usually related to malware that was set to run at startup but has been deleted. Windows is trying to load this file but cannot locate it since the file was mostly likely removed during an anti-virus or anti-malware scan. However, an associated orphaned registry entry remains and is telling Windows to load the file when you boot up. Since the file no longer exists, Windows will display an error message. You need to remove this registry entry so Windows stops searching for the file when it loads. To resolve this, download Autoruns, search for the related entry and then delete it.Create a new folder on your hard drive called AutoRuns (C:\AutoRuns) and extract (unzip) the file there. (click here if you're not sure how to do this.)Open the folder and double-click on autoruns.exe to launch it.Please be patient as it scans and populates the entries.When done scanning, it will say Ready at the bottom.Scroll through the list and look for a startup entry related to the file(s) in the error message.Right-click on the entry and choose delete.Reboot your computer and see if the startup error returns.IMPORTANT NOTE: ise32.exe is related to the family of worms and IRC backdoor Trojans. Backdoor Trojans, IRCBots and Infostealers are very dangerous because they provide a means of accessing a computer system that bypasses security mechanisms and steal sensitive information like passwords, personal and financial data which they send back to the hacker. Remote attackers use backdoor Trojans as part of an exploit to gain unauthorized access to a computer and take control of it without your knowledge. Read Danger: Remote Access Trojans.If your computer was used for online banking, has credit card information or other sensitive data on it, all passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You should consider them to be compromised. They should be changed by using a different computer and not the infected one. If not, an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information. Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breach. Because your computer was compromised please read How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud? Although the backdoor Trojan was identified and removed, your PC has likely been compromised and there is no way to be sure the computer can ever be trusted again. It is dangerous and incorrect to assume that because the backdoor Trojan has been removed the computer is now secure. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of malware, the best course of action is to wipe the drive clean, reformat and reinstall the OS. Please read "When should I re-format? How should I reinstall?" and "Help: I Got Hacked. Now What Do I Do?".

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/154534/keep-getting-ise32-properties-window-on-startup/
Relevancy 86.49%

Hello I have been infested with ise Property Getting Keep Window On Ise32 Properties Startup window which keep appearing on window start Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup up I have scan my computer with Norton and Window defender but to Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup no avail I would appreciate your help to solve them problem Below is the Logfile I look forward to your reply Thank you Best reguards LeoComboFix - - - xiaoleo - - - NTFSx Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT Running from C Users xiaoleo Desktop ComboFix exe Created a new restore point Files Created from - - to - - - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Windows System Adobe - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Program Files Garena - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming Hamachi Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Program Files Hamachi - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers hamachi sys - - - - lt DIR gt d-------- C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming Fujitsu - - - - --a------ C Windows System mcmde dll - - - - --a------ C Windows System EncDec dll - - - - --a------ C Windows System psisdecd dll - - - - --a------ C Windows System psisrndr ax - - - - --a------ C Windows System MSNP ax - - - - --a------ C Windows System Mpeg Data ax - - - - --a------ C Windows System MSDvbNP ax - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers SymIMV sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers SymRedir cat - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers SymRedir inf - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symtdi sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symfw sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symndisv sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symids sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symredrv sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System drivers symdns sys - - - - --a------ C Windows System GameUXLegacyGDFs dll - - - - --a------ C Windows System gameux dll Find M Report - - --------- d-----w C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming Skype - - --------- d-----w C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming skypePM - - --------- d--h--w C Program Files InstallShield Installation Information - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Windows Mail - - ----a-w C Windows system drivers SYMEVENT INF - - ----a-w C Windows system drivers SYMEVENT SYS - - ----a-w C Windows system drivers SYMEVENT CAT - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Symantec - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Norton - - --------- d-----w C PROGRA Microsoft Help - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Counter-Strike - - --------- d-----w C Program Files jGRASP - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Microsoft Office Communicator - - --------- d-----w C Program Files MSBuild - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Microsoft Visual Studio - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Common Files Motive - - --------- d-----w C Users xiaoleo AppData Roaming Motive - - --------- d-----w C PROGRA Motive - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Microsoft Silverlight - - ----a-w C Windows System wshrm dll - - ----a-w C Windows system drivers rmcast sys - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Apple Software Update - - ----a-w C Windows System quartz dll - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Common Files Adobe - - --------- d-----w C Program Files iTunes - - --------- d-----w C Program Files iPod - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Bonjour - - --------- d-----w C Program Files QuickTime - - --------- d-----w C PROGRA Apple Computer - - --------- d-----w C Program Files Common Files Apple - - --------- d-----w C PROGRA Apple - - ----a-w C Windows System wininet dll - - ----a-w C Windows System iesetup dll - - ----a-w C Windows AppPatch iebrshim dll - - ----a-w C Windows System ieUnatt exe - - ----a-w C Users All Users ezsid dat - - ----a-w C PROGRA ezsid dat - - --sha-w C Program Files desktop ini Reg Loading Points Note empty entries amp legit default entries are not shown REGEDIT HKEY LOCAL MACHINE Browser He... Read more

A:Keep Getting Ise32 Properties Window On Startup

ComboFix logs should not to be posted outside the HijackThis forums. It is an extremely powerful tool which should only be used when instructed to do so by someone who has been properly trained. ComboFix is intended by its creator to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert", NOT for private use. Please read Combofix's Disclaimer. Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.Please create a new topic in the Am I infected? What do I do? forum, explaining the nature of your problem. Describe pop-ups and system tray or desktop icons that have appeared. Explain what is "going wrong" with your computer. Note any tools you have used and their respective results.If needed, we will direct you to our HJT Preparation Guide.Thank you for using BleepingComputer as your malware removal source.This topic is now closed. The BC Staff

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/154417/keep-getting-ise32-properties-window-on-startup/
Relevancy 79.55%

Hi all,

Recently, i've been experiencing a popup regarding ise32. After doing some research on my own, i've found out it's sort of a backdoor virus. Upon reference to alcho's post, below is my OTscan results. I'm currently using Windows Vista Home Basic on a compaq presario v3000. Please kindly help me on this, thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-on-ise32-properties.741930/
Relevancy 79.55%

hello everyone!
i have the same problem here, after restart i get the same message: ise32 properties (a pop-up window) it say that this is the origin S-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013 !
anyone has resolve this problem before or it has no answer till now?
thanks in advance !

A:ise32 properties pop-up

Hello, please tell us if this is an XP or another Operating system.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/157221/ise32-properties-pop-up/
Relevancy 79.55%

Hi,

I am a new member. Now, I'm having some problem with my sony viao notebook. Everytime my notebook reboot, ise32 properties always pop up during startup. I did some searching on internet and found that it might be high risk virus. I've done step 1 in manual cure to remove this virus. And I need help to complete next two steps. Here is the attachment of report saved at 1st step. Please help me.

Thanks in advance

A:ise32 Properties

The process of cleaning your computer may require temporarily disabliling some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note:-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. Note 2:-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/194944/ise32-properties/
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi all,

Im having trouble with this very strange virus. Basically on startup a window appears titled ise32 Properties, its asking me to restore an application type file called ise32. Also in msconfig startup, there is an entry for ise32 to run, i deselected it and it stopped for a while, but recently has continued to load.

Thats about it actually, im wondering what damage its doing!

Some computer spec details:

Dell Laptop Inspiron 1520

Screenshot:

I appreciate any help

A:ise32 properties - Cant get rid of virus

bump, please

here is my hijackthis log anyway

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 11:25:14, on 05/07/2008
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip.exe
C:\Windows\system32\WTablet\Wacom_TabletUser.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Windows\System32\WLTRAY.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Sigmatel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\CPSHelpRunner.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\InputPersonalization.exe
C:\Program Files\BitLord\BitLord.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/ig/dell?hl=e...uk&ibd=2071220
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.google.co.uk/ig/dell?hl=e...uk&ibd=2071220
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: McAntiPhishingBHO - {377C180E-6F0E-4D4C-980F-F45BD3D40CF4} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\mcapbho.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: del.icio.us Toolbar Helper - {7AA07AE6-01EF-44EC-93CA-9D7CD41CCDB6} - C:\Program Files\del.icio.us\Internet Explorer Buttons\dlcsIE.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLo... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/ise32-properties-cant-get-rid-of-virus-264499.html
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi all Im having trouble with this very Cant Virus Of Ise32 Get - Rid Properties strange virus Basically on startup a window appears titled ise Properties its asking me to restore an application type file called ise Also in msconfig startup there is an entry for ise to run i deselected it and it stopped for a while but recently has continued to load Thats about it actually im wondering what damage its doing Some computer spec details OS Windows Vista Home PremiumDell Laptop Ise32 Properties - Cant Get Rid Of Virus Inspiron Screenshot HiJackThis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows SYSTEM WISPTIS EXEC Program Files Common Files microsoft shared ink TabTip exeC Windows system WTablet Wacom TabletUser exeC PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcagent exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Windows WindowsMobile wmdc exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Windows System WLTRAY EXEC Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatchTray exeC Program Files Dell MediaDirect PCMService exeC Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Sigmatel C-Major Audio WDM sttray exeC Windows System rundll exeC Windows System rundll exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Windows System rundll exeC Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Ise32 Properties - Cant Get Rid Of Virus Windows system wbem unsecapp exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exeC Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM CPSHelpRunner exeC Program Files McAfee MSC mcuimgr exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Ink InputPersonalization exeC Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXEC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SpybotSD exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk ig dell hl en amp amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google co uk ig dell hl en amp amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by DellR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhostO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO McAntiPhishingBHO - C E- F E- D C- F-F BD D CF - C Program Files McAfee MSK mcapbho dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - c Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO del icio us Toolbar Helper - AA AE - EF- ... Read more

A:Ise32 Properties - Cant Get Rid Of Virus

Hello,You might want to save this page on your favorites, so you can find it again when you return.Welcome to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum, sorry for the delay in responding, but the amount of people posting with infected computers is through the roof and we sometimes can't get to logs as fast as we would like to.If you have not resolved this issue and still need assistance, post a HJT log as your system may have changed since your original post.Thanks for your patience.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/157618/ise32-properties-cant-get-rid-of-virus/
Relevancy 76.97%

Hi all Im having trouble with this very strange virus Basically on startup a window appears titled ise Properties its asking me to restore an application type file called ise Also in msconfig startup there is an entry for ise to run i deselected it and it stopped for a while but recently has continued to load Thats about virus? Solved: - Properties Strange Ise32 it actually im wondering what damage its doing Some computer spec details OS Windows Vista Home Premium Dell Laptop Inspiron Screenshot Solved: Ise32 Properties - Strange virus? HiJackThis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows SYSTEM WISPTIS EXE C Program Files Common Files microsoft shared ink TabTip exe C Windows system WTablet Wacom TabletUser exe C PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Windows WindowsMobile wmdc exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Windows System WLTRAY EXE C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatchTray exe C Program Files Dell MediaDirect PCMService exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Sigmatel C-Major Audio WDM sttray exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM CPSHelpRunner exe C Program Files McAfee MSC mcuimgr exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Ink InputPersonalization exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXE C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SpybotSD exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk ig dell hl en amp amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google co uk ig dell hl en amp amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO McAntiPhishingBHO - C E- F E- D C- F-F BD D CF - C Program Files McAfee MSK mcapbho dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - c Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO del icio us Toolbar Helper - AA A... Read more

Relevancy 72.67%

everytime windows loads, the windows 32 properties window come up. how do i stop this?

A:windows32 properties window on startup

1. Open Regedit
2. Browse to HKLM or HKCU then Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
3. Remove any entries that refer to Windows 32 or System32 or whatever.
4. Close Regedit

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows32-properties-window-on-startup.810820/
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi guys I pops (deleted!?) startup 'Windows32 Properties' after window up posted this on the Software and Hardware forum but got told to try here This evening I went onto my Windows Vista laptop just to browse the internet when I noticed this message pop up straight after I had booted up I saw that it had been deleted and I have no idea why Now I m not an expert at computers but I knew this wasn t good so I clicked restore and I never saw it again However I restarted and noticed it again but I didn t click restore this time and as I went to download a file it wouldn t download something along the lines of exe couldn t be downloaded please contact administrator I don t think it can be serious because as soon as I restore it everything s back to normal but it is really annoying that after every statup this pops up Please can you help me rectify this and allow me to have a stressless time whilst browing on my laptop Thanks in advance EDIT Here is a Hijackthis log in case you need it Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files 'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?) Dell DellDock DellDock exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files DellTPad Apoint exe C Windows OEM Mon exe C Windows system igfxsrvc exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix 'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?) Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Windows System WLTRAY EXE C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader reader sl exe C Program Files Dell 'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?) MediaDirect PCMService exe C Program Files Dell DataSafe Online DataSafeOnline exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Geek Squad Online Backup GeekSquadOnlineBackup exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Users Conor Program Files DNA btdna exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERANTISPYWARE EXE C Program Files DellTPad Apntex exe C Program Files DellTPad HidFind exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Hamachi hamachi exe C Program Files Sports Interactive Football Manager fm exe C Users Conor Downloads HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google co uk ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk amp channel uk amp ibd R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google co uk ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk amp channel uk amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows32-properties-window-pops-up-after-startup-deleted.809700/
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi guys This evening I went after startup pops (deleted!?) window Properties' up 'Windows32 onto my Windows Vista laptop just to browse the internet when I noticed this message pop up straight after I had booted up I saw that it had been deleted and I have no idea why Now I 'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?) m not an expert at computers but I knew this wasn t good so I clicked restore and I never saw it again However I restarted and noticed it again but I didn t click restore this time and as I went to download a file it wouldn t download something along the lines of exe couldn t be downloaded please contact administrator I don t think it can be serious because as soon as I restore it everything s back to normal but it is really annoying that after every statup this pops up Please can you help me rectify this and allow me to have a stressless time whilst browing on my laptop Thanks in advance nbsp

A:'Windows32 Properties' window pops up after startup (deleted!?)

Windows32 might be malware related. You might want to post your thread in the Malware Removal section.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows32-properties-window-pops-up-after-startup-deleted.809699/
Relevancy 67.94%

Over the past two month / on startup malware up pop ise32 I have been getting an ise pop up window on the start up of my windows vista operating system I believe it happened ise32 pop up on startup / malware when I was downloading 'fun' applications tools to enhance my Firefox and Explorer websurfing Things like Fast Dial etc Not sure but that is ise32 pop up on startup / malware when I noticed the pop up message I have recently found out this is malware and could be getting into my computer through a back door or something I need help on how to remove this from my computer Attached are the required documents per yoru instructions and pasted below is the dds txt Thanks DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Wencke at on Sat Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - AV Norton Internet Security On-access scanning enabled Outdated FW Norton Internet Security enabled Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C ise32 pop up on startup / malware Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k rpcss C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system WacomTouchService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system WLANExt exe C Windows System spoolsv exe c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files DigitalPersona Bin DpHostW exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Microsoft Small Business Business Contact Manager BcmSqlStartupSvc exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Program Files HP QuickPlay Kernel TV QPCapSvc exe C Windows SYSTEM WISPTIS EXE C Program Files Common Files microsoft shared ink TabTip exe C Program Files CyberLink Shared Files RichVideo exe C Program Files Sling Media SlingAgent SlingAgentService exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlbrowser exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows system Pen Tablet exe C Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroup C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Program Files DigitalPersona Bin DpAgent exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows SYSTEM WISPTIS EXE C Program Files Common Files microsoft shared ink TabTip exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows system WTablet Pen TabletUser exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system Pen Tablet exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Motorola SMSERIAL sm hlpr exe C Windows RtHDVCpl exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin HpqSRmon exe c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe c Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate AluSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C PROGRA COMMON SYMANT CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C Windows ehome ehsched exe C ProgramData Macrovision FLEXnet Connect ISUSPM exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP wireless Assistant WiFiMsg EXE C Windows ehome ehRecvr exe c Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Health Check hp... Read more

A:ise32 pop up on startup / malware

Hello... ? Anyone out there that can help me with this? It's been 3 days. I was just checking back.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/ise32-pop-up-on-startup-malware-341446.html
Relevancy 66.22%

help please. I just discovered that this ise32 that has been on my laptop for around 2 months is actually malware! I don't know how to get rid of it since I do use spybot and avira regularly. Am now running RSIT and gmer as you said in the forum. I dont know what to do next. hope you guys can help out a non-techie who wants to fix her laptop thanks!

A:ise32 popping up on Windows Vista Startup

Quote:

Am now running RSIT and gmer as you said in the forum. I dont know what to do next. hope you guys can help out a non-techie who wants to fix her laptop

Will be great if you do not keep the logs to yourself. Post them if you require help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/ise32-popping-up-on-windows-vista-startup-307351.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello Im using vista ultimate x When i access the local area connection window where all the TCP IPv and TCP IPv are I am unable to click on properties on any of them yes i am the administartor By other words i am unable too access the window where you can change the quot Obtain an ip adress automatically quot and access window area "local properties" in properties Cannot connection quot obtain dns server address automatically quot options are When i sellect TCP IPv or Cannot access properties in "local area connection properties" window TCP IPv the properties button is just gray As is the unnistall button When i hit the configure button i just get sendt back too the desktop I am also unable to uncheck the TCP IPv or TCP IPv boxes on the left side of the names or any of the other stuff If I hit the install button and try too install i new protocoll i only get a error message saying quot windows cannot find the file quot Iv e also tried it jusing the administrator account But it didn t help What is causing this problem and how I fix it Thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-access-properties-in-local-area-connection-properties-window.636065/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello Im using vista ultimate x When i access the local area connection window where all the TCP IPv and TCP IPv are I am unable to click on properties on any of them yes i am the administartor By other words i am unable too access the access window Cannot in properties" area connection properties "local window where you can change the quot Obtain an ip adress automatically quot and quot obtain dns server address automatically quot options are When i sellect TCP IPv or TCP IPv the properties button is just gray As is the unnistall button When i hit the configure button i just get sendt back too the desktop I am Cannot access properties in "local area connection properties" window also unable to uncheck the TCP IPv or TCP IPv boxes on the left side of the names or any of the other stuff If I hit the install button and try too install i new protocoll i only get a error message saying quot windows cannot find the file quot Iv'e also tried it using the administrator account But it didn't help What is causing this problem and how Cannot access properties in "local area connection properties" window I fix it Thanks in advance

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cannot-access-properties-in-local-area-connection-properties-window-187331.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello, I have a problem .. again

I was following these steps until i need help on STEP 7 on this link:

http://portforward.com/networking/static-xp.htm

Well first, i went to Start>Control Panel>Network Connections and when I right-clicked on my Internet connection and i chose Properties, the Properties window showed up ..

but the Properties window disappeared.....
how can i fix this problem?

A:Why does my Properties window shuts off?

anyone!?

*sorry if double-posting isnt allowed here.....*

if responded, ill delete this post*

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/why-does-my-properties-window-shuts-off.568713/
Relevancy 53.32%

Anyone know of a list of useful properties window extensions?

I have added a mediainfo tab and a file hashing tab and I quite like the idea of having useful apps right there.

A:Properties window tabs

Put to many and it can slow things down...
Moderation everything in moderation you'll live longer and healthier.

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/195825-properties-window-tabs.html
Relevancy 53.32%

res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/dnserror.htm#http://leader.linkexchange.com/1029798962505/X919500/showiframe?

what does this mean

A:properties window question

kknowles
Please create one thread per problem to avoid confusion.
Closing thread duplicate.
http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?threadid=91983

Dave

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/properties-window-question.91982/
Relevancy 52.89%

Since I am new to the forum I'm not sure where my problem should be posted I am also not sure if it is a hardware or software related problem but here it is Suddenly when I try to appear window properties does Print dialog not print the print properties dialog window does not appear when i click on the Print properties dialog window does not appear properties button Print properties dialog window does not appear It tries to activate but immediately reverts back to the print window This occurs in both OpenOffice and LibreOffice both of which have previously worked fine for months I often print to both sides of the page echo print but can only print on one side default since I cannot change the properties The only thing I can recall that might have any bearing on the problem is that I had previously printed to a file - something I rarely do I checked the settings and quot print to file quot is not selected I am printing to a HP LaserJet Pro M MFP series PCL printer and am using Windows operating system I have tried reinstalling both word processing programs and have reset the printer to default settings and updated If anyone can help with this problem I would greatly appreciate your help

A:Print properties dialog window does not appear

Printers can be very frustrating to say the least. When I've had printer problems in the past, this is what has worked for me:

1. Unplug the power to the printer
2. Wait about 30 seconds or so
3. Plug it in and let it go through it's initialization
4. Then try it again

If that doesn't work, try reloading the printer driver from the HP site. If it still doesn't work, try a system restore back to the last time the printer was working successfully. That's about all the tricks I know for printers. Hope it helps ...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/print-properties-dialog-window-does-not-appear-972561.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey I ve just rebuilt my XP can't logging in out: properties change window! computer and reinstalled XP logging out: can't change in properties window! XP it s gone back to the default of logging me out after minutes of inactivity and I want to change that so it doesn t log me out at all However the properties window the one you reach by right clicking XP logging out: can't change in properties window! on the desktop XP logging out: can't change in properties window! is different to how it should be- when I first installed XP it was the normal window with the tabs for themes desktop screensaver appearance and settings However for some reason recently all it s doing is show the tabs for themes appearance and settings so I can t reach the power settings that should be under the screensaver tab I ve tried accessing power settings via the control panel but I can t seem to find anything to turn it off or change it- any help on this one And any help on getting my display properties window back to how it should be showing all the tabs Thanks nbsp

A:XP logging out: can't change in properties window!

copy this code into a notepad, save as restoretabs.reg

doubleclick restoretabs.reg and confirm import to registry.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xp-logging-out-cant-change-in-properties-window.747838/
Relevancy 52.89%

Mod edit Moved to Malware Logs forum boopme All my desk top files open in a rt click window only properties and its very new I in open files window properties ran anti malware nothing found ran combo fix here are the results ComboFix - - files open in properties window - becky - x Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - Running from E ComboFix exeAV Microsoft Security Essentials Enabled Updated E - ED- F -A - BCB F SP Microsoft Security Essentials files open in properties window Enabled Updated DF E - D - BB- B - D E files open in properties window BFDE SP Windows Defender Disabled Outdated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Other Deletions c users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgcebc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb background htmlc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb crossriderManifest jsonc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData manifest xmlc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins jsonc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins base jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins dealply m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins intext m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins jollywallet m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins corticas m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins icm m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins coupons intext ads m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins similar web m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins luck m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins intext adv m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins superfish no search no coupons m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins arcadi m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins revizer ws m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins revizer p m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins superfish pricora m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins CrossriderAppUtils jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins arcadi m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins getdeal m jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensions kikjpgpbpnapbimplfcbcbakjacpgceb extensionData plugins CrossriderUtils jsc users becky AppData Local Google Chrome User Data Default Extensio... Read more

A:files open in properties window

should hav done it befor I used  adaware and it found the culprit  now I am up and running again Gosh I love this site.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/522550/files-open-in-properties-window/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello. I have noticed a strange fact regarding my windows 7 32 bit operating system. When I delete some files in a folder, then go to properties, when i look at "Contains", it still shows the number of files i had before deletion, not the current number of files in that folder. Is there a way to repair this? Thanks in advance! (rebooted my pc, but with no success, if it is to mention)
BTW: Happy holidays

A:Strange occurence in properties window

Did you empty the Recycle Bin?

I don't see a "Contains" choice in any folder property menu. Can you tell me how you get to it, as following the directions you gave does not show it for me.

Maybe post a screen shot of it? Make sure the window you want to capture has the focus.
Press Alt+Print Screen. That will capture the active window.
Print Screen will capture the entire screen, including properties dialogs.
Start MSPaint - Start then Run, type mspaint and press Enter.
Press Ctrl+v to paste the picture in to MS Paint.
Click File then Save as and save it to your Desktop.

Start a new reply.
Click on the Browse button below the message input area.
Navigate to where you saved the picture, select it and click on Open.
Click on Attach This File.
Once uploaded, click on Add To Post to the far right of the uploaded file.
Scroll down and click Preview Post to verify the image shows.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/204379-strange-occurence-properties-window.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I am running WinXP, SP2. I have a Fellows Internet Touchpad installed. When I go to the Control Panel and select the Mouse, the standard Microsoft Mouse window opens instead of the Cirque Touchpad window. The mouse is identified correctly as a Cirque Ps2 Touchpad and the driver is correctly specified. The special functions of the touchpad are all working ok, however without being able to open up the correct properties window, I cannot make any changes. It used to work properly. I have tried uninstalling the touchpad driver and reinstalling the touchpad driver. That does not fix it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/53989/touchpad-gets-wrong-properties-window/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi, I speak french, so my english isn't perfect, if I wrote something you didn't understand, just tell me and I'll try to better explain.

I have a good computer knowledge, but the problem I have is very, very weird.
I was trying to do a test for the "indice de performance windows" (sorry I don't know the name in english, my windows 7 is french), but every time i right click properties on the "computer" window, they both disapear...
It's hard to explain, so I record it on my phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okY-ad_xIS4

Please, help me!
thanks and happy new year

A:Computer's properties window disapears

See if OPTION TWO in this tutorial helps: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Follow OPTION THREE and attach sfcdetails.txt in a new post in this thread.
(Use the paper clip icon just above the posting window to attach the file)

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/316831-computers-properties-window-disapears.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi,

I've had real trouble locating this particular window in Windows 10. The only way I can get to it is if I create a manual entry for a wireless network. In Windows 7 you used to be able to get to it for existing wireless networks that I had previously connected to. Does anyone have any idea how to get to it? Many thanks

A:Where is the Wireless Network Properties window from W7?

Settings app > Network & Internet > WiFi > Manage known networks. Select a network, click Properties

Wireless Network Profiles - See in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/70127-where-wireless-network-properties-window-w7.html
Relevancy 52.89%

When I insert a CD in either of my two drives the window that jumps up giving me the options of what program to use (CD Properties ) is maximized and takes up the whole screen. This just started happening. If I double click on the top blue titlebarlbar it goes back to it's smaller (normal) size. I tried holding down the ctrl. key and closing the window but the next time the computer boots it does the same thing. It is not possible to drag this type of window in any way. The only option for this type of window in the upper right corner is an X to close it. It may need a registry edit but I don't know how. To access a similar type window open "my computer, right click on any drive, the window that opens is the same type. Any help would be appreciated.
Alan

A:CD Properties Window wrong size

Minimize it again and this time hold down shift and close it off.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-properties-window-wrong-size.307051/
Relevancy 52.46%

I have a large number of files which I am changing the naming convention for in the Title detail and am getting frustrated having to right click for properties and anvigate tabs ebfore being able to change each one. I can see the Title of the files in the Details view of the folder they are in, but there cannot find a way to edit them in that view other than the manner previosuly stated.

That being said, does anyone know of a workaround that would allow me to change each title without aving to jump through hoops to edit them?

Thanks in advance.

-Clockwork

A:Wish to edit detail properties of files in window

Welcome to the Forums Clockwork,

So if I get it correctly you want to rename multiple files at once?
If so, go to the folder they are located in, click anywhere in the folder, hit crtl and a at the same time to select all the files and then hit F2

After that you'll see that the name banner of the first file in the folder turned empty. You can now type the name you want it to have in, and hit enter. It will change all the files to that name, followed up by a number.
Hope that that helps!
Nommy

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/291142-wish-edit-detail-properties-files-window.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I've been fighting properties window since I installed window 10...
I use this function a lot. The problem is the properties window opens in the background.
So I have to minimize all the windows I have open to see the properties window.
The weird thing is the properties window is the only one that does that, When I open a new
window of anything it opens in the forground.
Is there a way to force the properties window open in the forground...Thanks...

A:How to force the properties window open in the foreground!

I fixed it.. If anyone is having this same issue... This is what I used to fix my problem... It's for Windows 7 but it applies to windows 10...
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...6-aa3364b4b1a7

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/39679-how-force-properties-window-open-foreground.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Quite a bizarre one - every time I try to view the properties of any file or folder, I'm met with:

"Explorer.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x02e1415b" referenced at "0x000000000". The momory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program"

Has anyone even encountered this before? Searching the forums produced nothing.

Thank you very much for your time and effort - it's well appreciated.

A:Explorer Crashes on loading Properties Window

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyUK

Quite a bizarre one - every time I try to view the properties of any file or folder, I'm met with:

"Explorer.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x02e1415b" referenced at "0x000000000". The momory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program"

Has anyone even encountered this before? Searching the forums produced nothing.

Thank you very much for your time and effort - it's well appreciated.

Hi JohnnyUK have you seen this http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...d_stp_hwpg.asp give it a shot. Also take a look at this http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...d_stp_hwpg.asp.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/explorer-crashes-on-loading-properties-window-42813.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I turned on sharing for the C drive and added an Everyone group in Security to allow access to my other computer on my network. When I go to close the Properties window I a message that says "You are about to change the permissions settings on the root directory of the startup disk which can result in unexpected access problems and reduce security. Do you want to continue?".

I answered yes and it went through all the folders and gave an access denied message on system folders. After if was done I got the same message mentioned when I tried to exit the Properties window. So I removed sharing and the Everyone group. But I'm still in the same situation. I keep going through the same loop and can not exit the Properties window.

A:Can't exit Properties window for C drive after sharing

Open task manager and end the process all "explorer.exe" and "rundll32.exe"

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-exit-properties-window-for-c-drive-after-sharing.830109/
Relevancy 52.46%

HelloI have been infested with Sys32 properties window which keep appearing on window start up. I have tried by Norton anti virus also but it never works. I would appeciate if you help me to solve this problem. Below is the window which appears:Sys 32 PropertiesType: ApplicationOrigin: S-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013Size: 0 bytesThanks and best regardsRajEdit: Moved topic from Introductions to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Window Sys32 Properties Appears On Opening

The System32 folder opens at startup because of a corrupt system registry value. The value could have been corrupted for a number of reasons to include malware or installing/uninstalling a program from the Internet which did not install/uninstall itself properly.Click on the link below:http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htmScroll down to #260 and click "System32 Folder Opens Upon Boot" in the right column. You will be prompted to download xp_systems32opens.vbs. Save the file to your desktop and double-click on it to run the script. Since the script modifies certain registry settings you may receive an alert from your anti-virus or any script blocking program. Ignore the warning and allow it to continue.The problem could also be caused by empty run entries in your startup shortcuts which will open the system32 folder. Check the startup run registry entries and remove those entries. See System32 Folder Opens When Logging on to Windows.These steps involves making changes in the registry. Always back up your registry before making any changes. If you are not familiar with working in the registry, then you should NOT attempt to make any changes on your own. Improper changes to the registry could adversely affect your computer and render it inoperable. ERUNT is an excellent FREE tool that allows you to to take a snapshot (backup) of your registry before making changes and restore it when needed.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/166169/window-sys32-properties-appears-on-opening/
Relevancy 52.46%

Everytime i turn on my computer Sys32 properties appears on the screen of my window, please help me solve the problem
below is the detailed discription of the problem

Sys 32 Properties

Type: Application

Origin: c-1-3-64-8794238531-8742492-9897532

Size: 0 bytes

Thank you again
so02

A:Window Sys32 Properties Appears On Opening

Have you checked to see if you are infected? Sometimes an infection will corrupt your onboard protection - so I suggest that you try these free, online scans: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/blogs/usas...?showentry=1252Also, could you please post a screen shot of what appears on your desktop? Here's a link on how to do that: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-take-and-share-a-screen-shot-in-windows/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/199886/window-sys32-properties-appears-on-opening/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello I have two questions that are not critical to the operation of my system but has been driving me crazy in an effort to research them to no avail The only thing that I am pretty sure of is that properties window Folder dialog Extra Tabs on the it Extra Tabs on the Folder properties dialog window is a problem with the registry When I right click on a folder and then click properties the dialog window comes up with extra tabs This happens for every folder on my computer The extra tabs are the same tabs as the My Documents folder shortcut Target General and Sharing and the target window is C Documents and Settings Owner My Documents This results in Extra Tabs on the Folder properties dialog window every folder having an extra General and Sharing tab and a Target tab with the My Documents target in it Interestingly enough the virtual folder that is listed in explorer for My Documents has only tabs but the My Documents folder inside Documents and Settings Owner the actual folder itself has the extra tabs just like every other folder A possibly connected problem is that the Add Remove section of the Control Panel no longer has the install dates or useage level for most programs The dates are in the HKLM uninstall registry keys but they are not being read for some reason I have been installing and uninstalling a lot of programs mostly antivirus antispyware firewall and utility programs in an effort to clean up and speed up my computer and test a lot of different applications This effort has been dramatically successful however I am left with these two minor but annoying issues I did have an issue a couple of weeks ago with being unable to install microsoft updates which cost me many hours of research and effort with the help of Microsoft Support but I managed to fix it partly with their help but mostly with web research Ended up re-installing Office I think this is when the issue of the missing install dates started as the installed programs since this time are showing the install date Any ideas especially about the extra tabs Screenshot is attached Thank you Sybrandus

A:Extra Tabs on the Folder properties dialog window

What happens if you click on one of the superfluous tabs?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/259636/extra-tabs-on-the-folder-properties-dialog-window/
Relevancy 51.6%

All my hard drives are tested as having no errors in "scan disk", but when attempting to make new folder and "renaming it", or when attempting to do a "properties" on any of my disks ... both cause the windows browser window to crash, and disappear.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/438986-properties-selection-drive-crashes-browser-window.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I ve used Calendar Creator Deluxe for a couple of years without problems but all of a sudden it crashes when I try to access the Properties window This happens using both right click and the menu The Properties window displays incompletely and then the dialog box pops up that says quot Calendar Creator has encountered a problem and needs to close quot I thought the calendar file - Windows? Window Problems Solved: or Properties Creator Calendar was corrupt so I created a new calendar Same problem I did a repair install Same problem I Solved: Properties Window Problems - Calendar Creator or Windows? uninstalled ran my reg cleaner Advanced System Optimizer and reinstalled It still crashes when the Properties window comes up In light of that history I suspect that the culprit may be Windows even though it only affects CC I ran ShellEx View and could not see any handlers that came specifically from Broderbund or anything that is specifically for the bcc file extension Any ideas on what could be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Solved: Properties Window Problems - Calendar Creator or Windows?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-properties-window-problems-calendar-creator-or-windows.579683/
Relevancy 51.17%

When i right click on My Computer icon and click Properties, System Properties window open for a second and immediately closes. I have the same problem even if i try to open System Properties from Control Panel. How do i solve this problem without doing system restore. Keyboard volume keys also not working

A:Windows 8 Enterprise system properties window closes immed

Hi

Windows 8 enterprise edition is only available in large quantities and it is targeted to companies. Is your copy is legal ?. Have you used any activators which floating on internet ?. The symptoms you described are common with pirated copies.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34809-windows-8-enterprise-system-properties-window-closes-immed.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi everyone,

Recently all my computers have this "xop32 Properties" windows pop up every time when i start Vista. Tried to scan with Norton, Trendmicro, and NOD32 but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know what is causing this thing pop out?

Thanks.

A:xop32 Properties at startup?

Please proceed to our Security Center, HiJackThis Log Help, but before doing so be sure to follow the 5 steps outlined:

IMPORTANT ? Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/xop32-properties-at-startup-291800.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello I'm not really new to this vista System window desktop Personalize and disabled!! Properties, on control panel experience and all i have no serious problems encountered before aside from a few lags in the system when it starts or opens an application but just recently well yesterday I tried opening my system properties to run my OS in very minimal visual effects since it was running a little slow again I was not able to open the thing after right clicking the properties window in Computer also i have tried going to control panel but the only thing i can see after i click on the control panel button is a window with an empty space named windows explorer and it suddenly closed after like a second or so also i tried also opening my quot personalize quot on the desktop and it has the same response as with my control panel what probably is the problem with my computer i System Properties, Personalize window on desktop and control panel disabled!! read that it could be a malware but my anti-virus could not detect anything at all

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/system-properties-personalize-window-on-desktop-and-control-panel-disabled-339491.html
Relevancy 50.74%

HP Pavilion dv Home Premium Bought January not sure if I have Vista update can't access System Properties to find out My issues started last night I noticed that my Sidebar was showing but nothing was in it I went to properties and there were no gadgets listed I tried downloading a new gadget but it wouldn't load I restored my computer to days ago Still had volume? window flashes access System Can't Properties, closed Shadow the same problem I also realized today that I have no access to Admin functions I can't right click my Computer icon and access system Can't access System Properties, window flashes closed Shadow volume? properties I can't get the update Windows icon to check or update my windows I can't access quot User Groups quot from the control panel Also I have been getting two error messages consistently The Volume Shadow Copy service used by System Restore is not working For more information view the event log x Please close System Restore and try again AND MMC cannot open file c Windows System CompMgmt msc I did go to the run window and ran the following net user Can't access System Properties, window flashes closed Shadow volume? administrator active yes I restarted and the Admin account loaded HOWEVER when I went to see the sidebar again it was empty and I had no access to system functions I am at a complete loss Can't access System Properties, window flashes closed Shadow volume? as to what to do I noticed that the computer has some of the symptoms of the Conficker virus but I have a good protector and I scanned my system and it said it was virus free That is at least enough information to get started Thank you in advance for any help you can offer short of reinstalling Vista I am out of ideas -Kat

A:Can't access System Properties, window flashes closed Shadow volume?

I solved this by downloading the second Vista patch and reinstalling it.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/231574-cant-access-system-properties-window-flashes-closed-shadow-volume.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi everyone!

I tried to ignore this problem, but it has become increasingly frustrating when I have to work with files in Windows Explorer.

The problem is, when I right-click on a file and choose Properties, it takes 5-8 seconds to open the File Properties Window. Strangely, when I do the same with folders (Folder Properties) the window opens almost instantaneously as it should. I have tried to fiddle around with ShellExView but to no avail - after all, I assume that program is just for controlling context menu entries. I searched and googled but I couldn't find any similar problems, the closest I got was that software.

Do you know what's the problem? Thanks in advance! 

A:Windows Explorer takes 5-8 seconds to open a File Properties window!

You can keep disabling more non-microsoft extensions in shellexview and see if any of them are causing it (do a system backup first)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/588418/windows-explorer-takes-5-8-seconds-to-open-a-file-properties-window/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi Gang,

When a customer starts Windows 7, Play Back Devices appears on the desktop. It shows default speakers for a USB device (Skype Mobile) and the laptop's speakers as default as well. The image below is from my own computer, but his would have the two speakes showing. I can open Task Manager and end the process, but each time he starts his computer the box appears again.

I don't see launch Play Back Devices in Startup and it's not a service. It's also not in Programs/Startup.

What might automatically launch Play Back Devices?

Any ideas?

A:Sound Properties Box Appears on Startup

If it's being called from the Windows Registry you wouldn't necessarily find it manually. Install Ccleaner and it will list all startup items in one list, regardless of where they are being called from. Ccleaner allows you to disable or remove any of them. Get it here: Download CCleaner 3.05.1409 - FileHippo.com

Install it.
Open it & click "Tools" in the left pane.
Click "Startup" in the adjacent pane.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/155450-sound-properties-box-appears-startup.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Good Day My mother had been using her USB drive on the laptop Avast then detected an autorun inf I searched google for some tips asked* At Win32 Properties *edited as Startup Box on how to get rid of this none of them seemed to work so i then decided to just format the drive I started to move the files on the USB to a folder for back-up Avast then detected that one of the files on the Win32 Properties Box At Startup *edited as asked* USB which contained some pictures that my mother had taken from a PC at her workplace was infected I ended up just deleting that particular file however when deleted it didn't show up in the recycle bin So i restarted the laptop and now on start-up a Win Properties box appears everytime DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by ZuriPhoenix at on Sun Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k rpcss C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C Windows system WLANExt exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe Win32 Properties Box At Startup *edited as asked* C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Program Files HP QuickPlay Kernel TV QPCapSvc exe C Program Files CyberLink Shared Files RichVideo exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroup C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Windows system DRIVERS xaudio exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay Kernel TV QPSched exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exe c Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Health Check hphc service exe C Windows system rundll exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP QuickTouch HPKBDAPP exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin HpqSRmon exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant WiFiMsg exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashDisp exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Advisor HPAdvisor exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system vssvc exe C Windows System svchost exe -k swprv C Windows system SearchProtocolHost exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Windows system DllHost exe C Windows system DllHost exe C Users ZuriPhoenix Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale en us amp c amp bd Pavilion amp pf laptop uDefault Page URL hxxp ie redirect hp com svs rdr ... Read more

Relevancy 49.45%

Ever since I bought my laptop a couple of years ago I have had this annoying screen pop up every time the computer starts up entitled Avance AC '97 Audio Setup (4.70) Maintenance Complete..in the window itself it reads....
Installation wizard has finished performing maintenance operations on Avance AC'97...restart computer now or later...I took it that this was a normal thing since it has done this from day one but someone informed me it shouldn't do this...what do I do to fix it? Also recently another tiny screen pops up each time I turn on the computer stating..can't prepare plugin...any cures available?
I have run both Adware and Spybot but these do not seem to help...
Thanks in advance for your help.

A:Avance AC window and plugin window upon startup

try going to start/run/ "msconfig"

then go to the startup tab and look for that program, and unclick it.

maybe itll work

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/avance-ac-window-and-plugin-window-upon-startup.342679/
Relevancy 49.02%
Q: ise32

Could some one please help me out in resolving this bug.

When ever i restart my PC i get the ise32 file open.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ise32.798703/
Relevancy 49.02%
Q: ise32

Hello I ise32 have a problem with an ise pop up which first appeared on my desktop a couple of days ago It is prompting me to restore and shows a deleted date August I have ignored it and done nothing I simply googled the words quot ise quot and after much research eventually discovered your site and decided to come here first for assistance I hope you can help I have downloaded the program hijack this and it produced the following results Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at ise32 on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Windows System CtHelper exe C Windows System Ctxfihlp exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Program Files Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Volume Panel volpanlu exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatchTray exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Windows PixArt Pac Monitor exe C Windows SYSTEM CTXFISPI EXE C Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM EXE C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM CPSHelpRunner exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltuser exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil b exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main SearchAssistant http search bearshare com sidebar html src ssb R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http search bearshare com sidebar html src ssb R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - c Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Browser Address Error Redirector - CA C - B - E-A -A C DB F - C Program Files BAE BAE dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - E A DC - - A - EA-DC EC ACF - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - Toolbar... Read more

Relevancy 49.02%
Q: Ise32

Hi,
can anyone help me on sorting this ise32 error on my laptop.please do also guide me that how to re-solve that problem.

Regards,
Selgun

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ise32.801245/
Relevancy 48.59%

Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Dongbin on - - Computer Infected With Ise32 is in Normal Mode ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Windows Update - - UTC - RP - RegRun Virus Scan - - UTC - RP - RegRun Infected With Ise32 Virus Scan - - UTC - RP - Installed Java Update - - UTC - RP - RegRun Virus Scan-- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - Scheduled CheckpointBacked up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as Dongbin exe ---------------------------------------------Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows System smss exeC Windows system csrss exeC Windows system wininit exeC Windows system csrss exeC Windows system services exeC Windows system lsass exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system winlogon exeC Windows system svchost exeC Program Files Softex OmniPass OmniServ exeC Windows system svchost exeC Windows System svchost exeC Windows System svchost exeC Windows System svchost exeC Windows system svchost exeC Windows system SLsvc exeC Windows system svchost exeC Program Files Norman Npm Bin Elogsvc exeC Program Files Norman Npm Bin Zanda exeC Windows system svchost exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exeC Windows system agrsmsvc exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exec Windows system o flash exeC Windows system svchost exec Program Files Fujitsu PSUtility PSUService exeC Program Files CyberLink Shared Files RichVideo exeC Windows system svchost exeC Program Files Fujitsu updnavi updnvsrv exeC Windows System svchost exeC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Windows system WUDFHost exeC Program Files Norman Npm bin NJEEVES EXEC Program Files Norman nse bin NSESVC EXEC Program Files Norman Nvc BIN NVCSCHED EXEC Program Files Norman Nvc bin nvcoas exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files Softex OmniPass opvapp exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files Fujitsu FUJ E FUJ E exeC Program Files Fujitsu Fujitsu Hotkey Utility IndicatorUty exeC Windows System hkcmd exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Windows RtHDVCpl exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files Fingerprint Sensor ATSwpNav exeC Program Files Fujitsu Application Panel QuickTouch exeC Program Files Fujitsu BtnHnd BtnHnd exeC Program Files Fujitsu PSUtility TrayManager exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exeC Program Files Fujitsu updnavi updatenv exeC Program Files Fujitsu warranty Warranty exeC Program Files Softex OmniPass scureapp exeC Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LComMgr LVComSX exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Norman Npm Bin Zlh exeC Program Files Fujitsu SSUtility FJSSDMN exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeC Windows System spool drivers w x E FATIBKP EXEC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Program Files Norman Nvc BIN NIP EXEC Program Files Norman Nvc bin cclaw exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger usnsvc exeC Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exeC Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil f exeC Program Files Greatis RegRunSuite watchdog exeC Windows Microsoft NET Framework v Windows Communication Foundation infocard exeC Users Dongbin Desktop dss exeC Windows System svchost exeC Windows system SearchProtocolHost exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK Dongbin exeC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www ya... Read more

A:Infected With Ise32

anyone here can help me???????????

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/160590/infected-with-ise32/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello Techies,

well some time back when i used to login to my lap havin Vista OS, a property window pop up opens..with ise32.
came to know it's a virus norton didn't do anything then tried AVG, now its okay but now when i login my doc windows open and windows explorer cant start directly, explictly i have to mention via task manager.
can someone help.........
i'm worried as i heard it will catch up more as u connect to net......

A:ISE32 Virus

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link I'll give you below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Quote:

Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps

link at the top of each page.

------------------------------------------------------

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new thread, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/ise32-virus-354354.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have Windows Vista and lately I have been getting an "ise32 properties" pop up on start-up asking me to restore it.
I've been trying to fix this for a while but no luck
Hopefully someone can help me.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ise32-preoperties.885208/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi Yesterday my bro plugged his memory stick into a computer in his college library to download some scientific journals and was greeted with an F-secure window complaining that it had found a corrupt autorun inf file ise32.exe autorun.inf and The file autorun.inf and ise32.exe was renamed Today one of his friends came over and they both used their memory sticks with my laptop and the same window popped up I checked my bro s memory stick never got a chance to check his friends autorun.inf and ise32.exe as he only told me about this about an hour ago and the autorun inf file which had since been renamed autorun nf was pointing to a file on the stick which contained the ise exe trojan I m worried that the trojan was sent from his stick to my laptop or maybe vice-versa at some stage in the past I haven t noticed any unusual behaviour so hopefully F-Secure got the autorun before it could be executed I searched my laptop with F-Secure and Spybot for anything suspicious and they ve given me the all clear I m afraid to do anything more drastic without guidance for fear of deleting something I shouldn t I d really appreciate any help you can give me towards identifying whether or not my machine is infected My HJT Log Is Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Windows OEM Mon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files F-Secure common FSM EXE C Program Files SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM sttray exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM RoxWatchTray exe C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exe C Program Files F-Secure FSGUI fsguidll exe C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared SharedCOM CPSHelpRunner exe C Windows system Taskmgr exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C Windows System wsqmcons exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLL O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - HKLM Run IAAnotif C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exe O - HKLM Run OEM Mon exe C Windows OEM Mon exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C Windows system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C Windows system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run NVHotkey rundll exe C Windows system nvHotkey dll Start O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run F-Secure Manager quot C Program Files F-Secure Common FSM EXE quot splash O - HKLM Run F-Secure TNB quot C Program Files F-Secure FSGUI TNBUtil exe quot CHECKALL WAITFORSW O - HKLM Run SigmatelSysTrayApp C P... Read more

A:autorun.inf and ise32.exe

Hiya and welcome to Tech Support Guy

Are you still having this problem? If so, can you post a fresh HijackThis log

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/autorun-inf-and-ise32-exe.774604/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hello I have been infested with Ise Property window which keep appearing on window start up I have scan my computer recently with Norton and found out With Ise32 Malware Infested that i have been infected with the following virus W Gammima AG W SillyDC W IRCbot and have subsequently removed it Despite removing the virus with Norton the Ise Property would still continually pop up everytime i start up my computer Unfortunately my Norton could not find any problem that resulted in the poping of Ise Property window I have also use Window defender Infested With Ise32 Malware to scan but found nothing Is the poping out of Ise Property window got to do with the recently virus that i have been infected I have also posted a forum at quot Am I infected What do I do quot and have tried the suggestion given by the moderator I had been suggested to use Autoruns to delete the Ise file However everytime i delete the file it will still pop up a ISE property the very next time i start up my computer The Ise property window show up a few option for me to choose Restore ok and cancel However i did not select any option and close it eventually Lastly the moderator had suggested me to post a HijackedThis log over here Bottom is my HijackedThis log I am currently using window vista home Please advice me what to do I would appreciate your help to solve the problem I am looking forward to your reply Thank you Best regardsLeoDeckard's System Scanner v Run by xiaoleo on - - Computer is in Normal Mode ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Scheduled Checkpoint - - UTC - RP - After ise - - UTC - RP - ComboFix created restore point - - UTC - RP - Windows Update - - UTC - RP - Windows Update-- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - Windows UpdateBacked up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis Clone ------------------------------------------------------------Emulating logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at - - Platform Windows Vista MSIE Internet Explorer Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows System dwm exeC Windows System taskeng exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Fujitsu FUJ E FUJ E exeC Program Files Fujitsu Fujitsu Hotkey Utility IndicatorUty exeC Windows RtHDVCpl exeC Windows System hkcmd exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Windows System igfxsrvc exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Windows VM STI EXEC Program Files Fingerprint Sensor ATSwpNav exeC Program Files Fujitsu PSUtility TrayManager exeC Program Files Fujitsu SSUtility FJSSDMN exeC Program Files Fujitsu Application Panel QuickTouch exeC Program Files Fujitsu BtnHnd BtnHnd exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exeC Program Files Softex OmniPass scureapp exeC Program Files Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACDaemon exeC Program Files Fujitsu updnavi updatenv exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeC Program Files QuickTime QTTask exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Program Files Skype Phone Skype exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Windows ehome ehmsas exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Windows System wbem unsecapp exeC Program Files Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtMng exeC Program Files Sony Sony Picture Utility VolumeWatcher SPUVolumeWatcher exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosA dp exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHid exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHSP exeC Windows explorer exeC Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Common Files microsoft shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exeC Users xiaoleo Desktop dss exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www msn com wl trueR - HKCU Software Microsof... Read more

A:Infested With Ise32 Malware

HelloWelcome to Bleeping Computer Hijackthis logs and Malware removal. I am farbar. I will assist you with your problem.Apologize for the delay in response we get overwhelmed at times but we are trying our best to keep up.Please perform the following below so I can have a look at the current condition of your machine.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.Please delete first your copy of dss.exe in order to download a fresh copy.Download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save to your Desktop.alternate download siteDSS will do the following:Create a new System Restore point in Windows XP and Vista.Clean your Temporary Files, Downloaded Program Files, Internet Cache Files, and empty the Recycle Bin on all drives.Check some important areas of your system and produce a report for an analyst to review.Automatically run HijackThis. It will also install and place a shortcut to HijackThis on your desktop if you do not already have it installed. So if HijackThis is not installed and DSS prompts you to download it, please answer yes.You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges when using.Close all applications and windows.Double-click on dss.exe to run it and follow the prompts.If your anti-virus or firewall complains, please allow this script to run as it is not
malicious.When the scan is complete, two text files will open in Notepad:main.txt <- this one will be maximizedextra.txt <- this one will be minimizedIf not, they both can be found in the C:\Deckard\System Scanner folder.Please copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.-- When running DSS, some firewalls may warn that it is trying to access the Internet especially if your asked to download the most current version of HijackThis. Please ensure that you allow it permission to do so.-- If you get a warning from your anti-virus while DSS is scanning, please allow DSS to continue as the scan is not harmful.NextPlease do a scan with Kaspersky Online ScannerNote: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.Click on the Accept button and install any components it needs.The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My ComputerThis will start the program and scan your system.The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run.Once the scan is complete, click on View scan reportNow, click on the Save Report as button.Save the file to your desktop.Copy and paste that information in your next post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/155312/infested-with-ise32-malware/
Relevancy 47.73%

i have been waiting for days and days at the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal but no mod postsi had try this methods but wont work as i cant find any related startup programs, can anyone give me other methods because everyday there is a least 1 trojan appear in my labtop.

A:How Do I Solve The Ise32 Problem ?

Your hijackthis log is posted here.Now that your log is posted, you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a HJT Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the member assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.From this point on the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.If after 5 days you still have received no response, then post a link to your HJT log in the thread titled "Haven't Had A Reply In Five Days?".To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic until you are cleared by the HJT Team. If you still need assistance after your log has been reviewed and you have been cleared, please PM me or another moderator and we will re-open this topic.Thanks for your cooperation and good luck with your log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/161194/how-do-i-solve-the-ise32-problem/
Relevancy 47.73%

Have a annoying problem bought new system emachines startup delay between window and bios startup system for mom and computer has annoying problem Bios screen loads then screen goes black and loading windows progress bar shows once the windows loading screen shows delay between bios startup and window startup the computer takes seconds before it starts loading windows Once it starts to load windows windows loads normally and the system is ok Untill I have to restart or shut delay between bios startup and window startup down delay between bios startup and window startup then back to the same issue I have done a complete restore on the system using the restore particion to no avail the same problem still happens I contacted emachines tech support and they said that they will send me a set of restore disks but that it going to take - days I have scanned the computer with ca and have installed advanced system care and no virus pops up and there is no difference with system care Could there be a registry key entry that has been changed or not specified that could be causing the delay in starting windows

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/delay-between-bios-startup-and-window-startup-365676.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Over the last few weeks I've been getting the odd exe file being deleted by my virus winIogon.exe [SOLVED] ise32.exe malware software McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v which is up to date The names are ususally meaningless like skdjhfsk exe During the last scan winIogon exe in C WINDOWS SYSTEM was identified obviously supposed to look like winlogon exe but the system couldn't delete or move the file [SOLVED] ise32.exe winIogon.exe malware A subsequent scan appears to have deleted it but it is now picking up a file called ise exe within C RECYCLER S- - - - - - - ise exe which it cannot move or delete Based on my web research it looks as though this is a piece of malware that SDFix would repair but this system is running Windows Server and SDFix will not work with this operating system I have also discovered that there is a CLSID under HKEY LOCAL MACHINE Software Microsoft Active Setup Installed Components called ABC C - FCB- CF-AAX - CX C that has a subkey called StubPath that points back to C RECYCLER S- - - - - - - ise exe I'm also running Spybot v with the latest updates but this doesn't identify anything undesirable The HijackThis log shows C WINDOWS system winIogon exe as the Windows Logon Application and I'm concerned about logging off or restarting as this may run the malware Any advice on what to do next would be greatly appreciated The log from HijackThis is Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Symantec pcAnywhere awhost exe C WINDOWS system certsrv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system inetsrv inetinfo exe C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework FrameworkService exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan Mcshield exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan VsTskMgr exe C Program Files Exchsrvr bin srsmain exe C WINDOWS system ntfrs exe C Program Files MegaRAID rserver Raidserv exe C Program Files UltraVNC WinVNC exe C WINDOWS system Dfssvc exe C Program Files Exchsrvr bin exmgmt exe C Program Files Exchsrvr bin mad exe C Program Files Common Files System MSSearch Bin mssearch exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Exchsrvr bin store exe C Program Files Exchsrvr bin emsmta exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe c windows system inetsrv w wp exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe C Program Files Common Files Network Associates TalkBack TBMon exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files MegaRAID client Meganet exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe c windows system inetsrv w wp exe C Documents and Settings Administrator IE WAN Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL res shdoclc dll hardAdmin htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk search hl en amp q rpccfg amp meta O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - HKLM Run ShStatEXE quot C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE quot STANDALONE O - HKLM Run McAfeeUpdaterUI quot C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe quot StartedFromRunKey O - HKLM Run Network Associates Error Reporting Service quot C Program Files Common Files Network Associates TalkBack TBMon exe quot O - HKLM Run WinVNC quot C Program Files UltraVNC WinVNC exe quot -servicehelper O - HKLM Run Windows Logon Application C WINDOWS system winIogon exe O - HKLM Run UserFaultCheck systemroot syst... Read more

A:[SOLVED] ise32.exe winIogon.exe malware

Welcome to TSF.

Please print the below instructions or copy them to Notepad. Make sure to work through the fixes in the order mentioned below. If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes.

Download ATF Cleaner at http://www.atribune.org/ccount/click.php?id=1
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program. Under Main choose Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use the Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

If you use the Opera browser click 'Opera' at the top and choose 'Select All'
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

Run a scan in HijackThis. Check each of the following if they still exist and hit 'Fix Checked' after you checked the last one:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Logon Application] C:\WINDOWS\system32\winIogon.exe

Locate the following Files/Folders and delete them if they exist (if no location given, just do a search for them):

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe - that's winiogon.exe as you said earlier

Perform an online scan with Internet Explorer at Panda ActiveScan http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm

* Click on 'Scan your PC' button. There should be a popup - if you have a pop-up blocker, make sure it's not blocking it.
* Click 'Check Now' & a pop-up window will appear.
* Enter your Country, State and E-mail Address & click 'Scan Now' - begin downloading Panda's ActiveX controls (8 MB size).
* Begin the scan by selecting My Computer.
* If it finds any malware, it will offer you a report. Ignore any entry it finds (since it wants you to buy the program for removal) as we will address this later.
* Click on see report. Then click Save report.
* Post that log in your next reply.

1. Download combofix at http://www.techsupportforum.com/sect...s/ComboFix.exe or http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe Save it to your Desktop before you run it.
2. Double-click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
3. When finished, it will produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply.

Note:
Do not click on combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/solved-ise32-exe-winiogon-exe-malware-277549.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Like the topic says Windows XP HP desktop MalwareBytes' keeps picking up the ISE exe in the C up a slowed to crawl, picked Ise32.exe Computer Recycler ran hijack this and here's the log Computer symptoms Computer slowed to a crawl, picked up Ise32.exe slow won't open programs Any help would be truly appreciated Alex JLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP Computer slowed to a crawl, picked up Ise32.exe WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Computer slowed to a crawl, picked up Ise32.exe Explorer EXEC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC WINDOWS System nvsvc exeC Program Files Photodex CompuPicPro ScsiAccess exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exeC Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files RegGenie RegGenieScheduler exeC Program Files Common Files Research In Motion RIMDeviceManager RIMDeviceManager exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Logitech SetPoint KEM exeC Program Files Google Web Accelerator GoogleWebAccWarden exeC Program Files Common Files Research In Motion USB Drivers BbDevMgr exeC Program Files Logitech SetPoint KHALMNPR EXEC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Program Files Google Web Accelerator googlewebaccclient exeC Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Java jre bin java exeC WINDOWS system taskmgr exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http mail yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main SearchAssistant http search bearshare com sidebar html src ssbR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http mail yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings AutoConfigURL http localhost proxy pacO - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO no name - BCE FE - - -AFD - ECDADB DC - no file O - BHO Google Web Accelerator Helper - A B D-DE - - - BA C C - C Program Files Google Web Accelerator GoogleWebAccToolbar dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - Toolbar no name - A C A- FFF- f e-A -D BC DD - no file O - Toolbar Google Web Accelerator - DB BFA -A E - E- E A-C D CBF - C Program Files Google Web Accelerator GoogleWebAccToolbar dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - HKLM Run RoxWatch... Read more

A:Computer slowed to a crawl, picked up Ise32.exe

By the way, issues started (slowing) after I ran RegGenie and did a registry defrag, if that helps....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/215821/computer-slowed-to-a-crawl-picked-up-ise32exe/
Relevancy 46.44%

I m following a set of lessons for VB reached to tutorial number - out of the link of video is down http bit ly VxDFS Abstract I played For the sake of exploring amp learning with the quot Properties Window quot consequently I tried clicking quot Hide quot and it happened actually the windows got hided However I tried to get the window back I succeeded Back Solved: Right-Handed VB Window" 2010 in Platform the "Properties Returning but The problem The MAIN PROBLEM is that it s no longer back in the right-handed side Exactly like where the quot Properties Window quot is in the video mentioned above So can you tell us where it exactly open Yes Can you guys see the opened tabs above in the video gt Form vb - Form vb Design It opens as a Solved: Returning Back the "Properties Window" in 2010 VB Platform Right-Handed NEW TAB WITH THEM ABOVE Which complicates the whole process when I need to move around to do stuff Any hint to get the window right-side back Platform Microsoft VB Express Same platform as in the video nbsp

A:Solved: Returning Back the "Properties Window" in 2010 VB Platform Right-Handed

Why my post is inactive? You guys gotta solve it, it's super-easy, I just need a help-out!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-returning-back-the-properties-window-in-2010-vb-platform-right-handed.1105678/
Relevancy 46.44%

When I right-click on my desktop and click on quot Properties quot it takes approximately minutes for the quot Display Properties quot window to come up I have the same coming why? slow "Display Properties" in very up, window response time issue when I click on Settings- gt Control Panel- gt Display I ve done some analysis and discovered that when I perform this action only the following process is launched quot C WINNT system rundll exe quot shell dll Control RunDLL desk cpl However I am unable to determine why it is taking so long I downloaded and installed the new video drivers for my Dell Latitude C yesterday afternoon Since then I have rebooted my machine I am running Windows At the time I ran the test this morning I attempted to minimize the number of processes "Display Properties" window very slow in coming up, why? running on my machine Before I tried to display the quot Display Properties quot window the processes running on my system were processes before After I right-clicked on my desktop and clicked on Properties the processes running on my system were processes after What steps can I take to determine why it is taking over five minutes for the quot Display Properties quot window "Display Properties" window very slow in coming up, why? to appear Thank you nbsp

A:"Display Properties" window very slow in coming up, why?

Did this start after loading the new drivers?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/display-properties-window-very-slow-in-coming-up-why.235953/
Relevancy 46.44%

I am running XP on an IBM Thinkpad A M laptop I have done something that has changed my screen size to a x inch instead of the normal x inch that it should be Everything inside the screen is normal size and is positioned to fit onto the screen In playing around with settings I changed the DPI Properties" Solved: No window "Display in buttons from the normal to a DPI of and how I can t change it back Reason is I can t get to the buttons at the bottom of the quot Display Properties quot window the bottom of the window is cut off and I can t scroll down In the quot Settings quot tab I can just get to the tops of the quot Troubleshoot quot amp quot Advanced quot buttons but in the quot Advanced quot screen I can click on the quot dpi Solved: No buttons in "Display Properties" window quot option but can t save it because the quot OK quot button is off the bottom of the screen Also I am using a dual-boot with partitions in DOS and the other in Windows This screen size is the same in both Will appreciate any and all help nbsp

Relevancy 44.29%

Hey all new to the forum A few days ago I logged on to my Laptop just to browse on the internet when this message popped up I knew it was a virus so I ran Malwayrebytes Antimalware and removed it However when I restarted the message came back up again I'm not an expert at computers so can you plase help me remove this trojan and get my PC running Trojan included) (image up at in startup found (windows32.exe) C:\RECYCLER Windows32 pops Properties back to normal Below is a copy of my DDS txt I have attached the ATTACH txt file I will post a copy of a Kaspersky Online scanner if required Thanks in advance DDS txtDDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Conor at on Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT FW ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall enabled Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k rpcssC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Trojan found in C:\RECYCLER (windows32.exe) Windows32 Properties pops up at startup (image included) Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroupC Windows system SLsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Program Files Dell DellDock DockLogin exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows System ZoneLabs vsmon exeC Windows system WLANExt exeC Windows System WLTRYSVC EXEC Windows System bcmwltry exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system aestsrv exeC Trojan found in C:\RECYCLER (windows32.exe) Windows32 Properties pops up at startup (image included) Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcsC Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus ekrn exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager Iaantmon exeC Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exeC Program Files Super DVD Creator NMSAccessU exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows system STacSV exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroupC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Windows system DRIVERS xaudio exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeC Windows system DllHost exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files DellTPad Apoint exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exeC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC Users Conor Program Files DNA btdna exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Program Files uTorrent uTorrent exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Sunbelt Software CounterSpy SBAMSvc exeC Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exeC Program Files Hamachi hamachi exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files Sports Interactive Football Manager fm exeC Windows system msiexec exeC Windows system vssvc exeC Windows System svchost exe -k swprvC Windows system SearchProtocolHost exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC Users Conor Desktop dds scrC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uWindow Title Internet Explorer provided by DelluDefault Page URL hxxp www google co uk ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk amp channel uk amp ibd uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uInternet Settings ProxyOverride localBHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dllBHO AskBar BHO f d - - d - c -aa e ed - c program files askbardis bar bin askBar dllBHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - c - d -b f - bbc d a e - c program files mic... Read more

A:Trojan found in C:\RECYCLER (windows32.exe) Windows32 Properties pops up at startup (image included)

I have solved it. I had downloaded a dodgy copy of SUPERAntispyware and that was the porblem. I have re-dowladed it from a trustworthy source (download.com) and my laptop is working great again. In the future I won't be as stupid.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/211893/trojan-found-in-crecycler-windows32exe-windows32-properties-pops-up-at-startup-image-included/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi I have a folder of home videos that I 6.41Gb says says folder 2.67Gb, properties properties *.* back up to a USB key with Syncback The key is nearly full and I'm trying to reduce the size of that folder But here's the thing If I folder properties says 2.67Gb, *.* properties says 6.41Gb right-click on my 'Home videos' folder and select 'Properties' it tells me I have files in folders taking Gb However if I open the folder and search for to show all the files then select all right-click 'Properties' it tells me I have files in folders taking Gb Still at the bottom of the Windows Explorer window it says items selected This is the case on both the folder in My Documents on the PC and also the matching folder on the USB key Treesize also shows Gb for both folders In fact as far as I can figure what with everything else on the same USB key there wouldn't even be room for a Gb folder I've tried showing both hidden and system files and folders but there's nothing extra to see Can anyone please explain this anomaly I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure it out

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/399832-folder-properties-says-2-67gb-properties-says-6-41gb.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello i Have the above problem while I try to share a printer on a domain network.
My windows firewall (localy) is also damage, is that the problem that I have to solve first?

Windows 8  - cannot share a printer error message appears "[Window Title] Printer Properties  [Main Instruction] Printer settings could not be saved.  There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper.   [OK]

A:Windows 8 - cannot share a printer error message appears "[Window Title] Printer Properties [Main Instruction] Printer settings could not be saved. There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper. [OK]

You may need to reinstall the printer. Remove the printer driver from Control Panel\Programs and Features, then add the printer from Devices and Printers.

Please note that if the printer driver is not in the list in Devices and Printers, I suspect that the printer is currently not compatible with Windows 8. In this case I suggest you contact the printer manfuacturer for more information.
Please remember to click ?Mark as Answer? on the post that helps you, and to click ?Unmark as Answer? if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c50023fb-6450-40ee-8239-5ab532f29b7d/windows-8-cannot-share-a-printer-error-message-appears-quotwindow-title-printer-properties?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi guyz I have window xp with pentium 4 installed i wanted to ask you that i have forgot my admin username password..now im stuck...any suggestion how to open it..my guest user is working but does not have suffecient previliges

A:Window xp startup

closing second thread.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/window-xp-startup.1148608/
Relevancy 43.43%

hi all. i would just like to know how do i configure the window startup bar that is next to your clock. it seems that if i remove all of those program then my computer would load much fast. thanks for reading

A:window startup

Assuming from some of your others posts that you have W98, do this to disable some of the startup programs.

Start>Run, key in msconfig and press enter. Click on the Startup tab. Remove the checkmark next to an item to disable at Startup. My only advise to you would be to be sure to leave these three selected. They are important for W98. TaskMonitor, ScanRegistry and Loadpowerprofile(both instances).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/window-startup.37130/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi. Lately I've been experiencing this strange thing happening with my windows 7 startup. When it loads my desktop, there is a tiny window in the top-lefthand part of my screen. And when I open task manager it's named window1, I can close it and my computer still runs fine. But I'm just curious if anybody else has encountered this problem or knows how to stop it from opening every time I boot. Thanks

A:Startup window

Firstly post a screenshot of the Startup Tab of Msconfig, expanding the Command and Registry location or manually write the details..

Then download Malwarebytes and run a scan and clean everything it finds, then do the same but with Microsoft Security Essentials. Lastly run an ESET Online Scan

Next download CCleaner, go to Startup Tab, disable and remove all the Startup Entries. You may want to see if this also helps: Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller. Finally run a SFC Scan

If none of this helps, you could post it in Security Section in this forum, or in a Forum full of experts who can handle viruses.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/215599-startup-window.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello everybody How do I remove pop up window on starup I have run Norton Antivirus but there is no threat being picked up Sometimes this particular pop up window has characters resembling Chinese I think Need help Here is my HJT log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS on Pop up window startup! system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AppCore AppSvc exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Pop up window on startup! Program Files Lexmark X Series lxbkbmgr exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Lexmark X Series lxbkbmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroTray exe C WINDOWS system sistray exe C Program Files Telstra BigPond Wireless Broadband Connection Manager BPConnect exe C PROGRA WINZIP winzip exe C Documents and Settings Thor Local Settings Temp wzc d HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by WestNet R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll F - REG system ini Shell Explorer exe msmsgs exe O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C DOCUME Thor MYDOCU Symantec SPYBOT SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO Yahoo IE Services Button - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C Program Files Yahoo Common yiesrvc dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - e - bfe- b -a b - bd a - no file O - Toolbar no name - B F DE-CB F- b b- B- DD ADBA C - no file O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - HKLM Run SiSUSBRG C WINDOWS SiSUSBrg exe O - HKLM Run Lexmark X Series quot C Program Files Lexmark X Series lxbkbmgr exe quot O - HKLM Run AGRSMMSG AGRSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run osCheck quot C Program Files Norton AntiVirus osCheck exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - Global Startup Acrobat Assistant lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroTray exe O - Global Startup Utility Tray lnk C WINDOWS system sistray exe O - Extra context menu i... Read more

Relevancy 43.43%

Hi. When I start windows I always end up with an open window on my desktop. It contains a folder which is inside the folder with my ADSL connection program. I did not request this window nor change any setting within the program. I have noticed that if I close the window as soon as it appears then the entire taskbar disappears and shortly reappears. I have also seen another window flash with the DOS environment. This is a real mystery especially considering that I have the desktop icons hidden. Any ideas? Thanks.

A:Startup Window

That's a tricky one. I've seen this sort of thing happen before when a program was badly installed, but it could be a registry error or the result of a file being damaged. It might be necessary to uninstall and reinstall your DSL software, but I'd wait for other opinions. Somehow, startup sees this file as needing to start but it's not the right one. Or something like that.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/49231/startup-window/
Relevancy 43.43%

I just got a new laptop and am giving my old Presario 3000US to my girlfriend. I did a system reset to get out all the crap. Somehow I've done something where the system doesn't automatically go right to the desktop, but instead, a window comes up saying "log into windows" as if I'm on a network. I just press enter and it then proceeds to the desktop, but it's annoying and I think it might be part of a problem I'm having with a wireless adapter that's being finicky in picking up our home's wireless signal.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/startup-log-in-window-on-xp.594076/
Relevancy 42.57%

Could Up Startup Help Mirc Come Window At someone please check this Help Mirc Window Come Up At Startup Hijackthis logLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Help Mirc Window Come Up At Startup Ati Help Mirc Window Come Up At Startup evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ZcfgSvc exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files FolderSize FolderSizeSvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC PROGRA Ixia Endpoint endpoint exeC Program Files Mediabee src py dist MediabeeService exeC PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exeC Program Files Mediabee src py dist mediabee exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exeC PROGRA McAfee VirusScan mcshield exeC Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exeC Program Files Dell NICCONFIGSVC NICCONFIGSVC exeC Program Files CDBurnerXP NMSAccessU exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC Program Files Trend Micro RUBotted TMRUBotted exeC Program Files SpywareDetector SDService exeC PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin XConfig exeC Program Files SiteAdvisor SAService exec PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD ULCDRSvr exeC Program Files SanDisk Sansa Updater SansaDispatch exeC PROGRA McAfee VirusScan mcsysmon exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet Quickset exeC Temp System Explorer exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exeC Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Trend Micro RUBotted TMRUBottedTray exeC Program Files BillP Studios WinPatrol winpatrol exeC Program Files TweakRAM TweakRAM exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exeC Program Files Skype Phone Skype exeC Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exeC Program Files Uniblue ProcessQuickLink ProcessQuickLink exeC PROGRA MI AA rapimgr exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeC Program Files Avant Browser avant exeC WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXER - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - FD D- B- FC- - AE - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dllO - BHO no name - E E -D E- D -AD - E C F - C PROGRA FRESHD FRESHD fdcatch dllO - BHO Winamp Toolbar BHO - CEE EC- - bc- B - DDC AB C - C Program Files Winamp Toolbar winamptb dllO - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Program Files Real RealPlayer rpbrowserrecordplugin dllO - BHO Yahoo IE Suggest - A CF - A - D -A CF- BE BC - C Program Files Yahoo Search YSearchSuggest dllO - BHO Yahoo IE Services Button - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C Program Files Yahoo Common yiesrvc dllO - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - C Program F... Read more

A:Help Mirc Window Come Up At Startup

Hello and welcome to BCWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. We aim to provide the valuable service known to come from BC to every member we can, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.Upon completing the steps below a staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.Thanks and again sorry for the delay. Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) and save to your Desktop.alternate download siteDSS will do the following:Create a new System Restore point in Windows XP and Vista.Clean your Temporary Files, Downloaded Program Files, Internet Cache Files, and empty the Recycle Bin on all drives.Check some important areas of your system and produce a report for an analyst to review.Automatically run HijackThis. It will also install and place a shortcut to HijackThis on your desktop if you do not already have it installed. So if HijackThis is not installed and DSS prompts you to download it, please answer yes.You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges when using.Close all applications and windows.Double-click on dss.exe to run it and follow the prompts.If your anti-virus or firewall complains, please allow this script to run as it is not
malicious.When the scan is complete, two text files will open in Notepad:main.txt <- this one will be maximizedextra.txt <- this one will be minimizedIf not, they both can be found in the C:\Deckard\System Scanner folder.Please copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt and extra.txt in your next reply.-- When running DSS, some firewalls may warn that it is trying to access the Internet especially if your asked to download the most current version of HijackThis. Please ensure that you allow it permission to do so.-- If you get a warning from your anti-virus while DSS is scanning, please allow DSS to continue as the scan is not harmful.If you already preformed the steps above We still need to see the current state of the machine fresh scan and logs are still necessaryclick on Start, click on Run copy and paste the following in bold in the open window and then click OK"%userprofile%\desktop\dss.exe" /configThis will open up DSS configuration click on Check Allclick ScanDSS will now run again when finishedPlease post back both logs that open in notepadMain txt and extra txtNextPlease do a scan with Kaspersky Online ScannerNote: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.Click on the Accept button and install any components it needs.The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My ComputerThis will start the program and scan your system.The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run.Once the scan is complete, click on View scan reportNow, click on the Save Report as button.Save the file to your desktop.Copy and paste that information in your next post.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/160254/help-mirc-window-come-up-at-startup/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi all.

sometimes when i turn on the computer i got an error window that says "The driver can't release to failure" but after that the computer is working well. what could it be??

A:Error window on startup

Does this msg show once the machine is booted up, or does it display on a blue screen.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/165208-error-window-startup.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi all!

Every time I start up Windows, this window opens up.

It doesn't hurt anything but it's damned annoying.

How do I stop this behavior?

TIA!

A:Unwanted Window at StartUp

Hello Richard,

Double check all the startup locations in the tutorial below to see if that folder may be listed or any unknown entry that may be it. If so, just delete it.

Startup Programs - Change

If not, then do step 4 in the tutorial below, delete the two desktop.ini files on your desktop, and do step 5 below. Afterwards, log off and log on to see if it still happens.

Hidden Files and Folders - Show or Hide

Hope this helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/160039-unwanted-window-startup.html
Relevancy 42.57%

On startup I am starting to get this little window...

"INTEL(R) Proset/Wireless Event Log Service stopped working and it was closed.

A problem caused the application to stop working correctly."

I had/have an old intel wireless driver that is out of date and no longer supported.

I did an uninstall and reboot and it seemed to have cured this problem, but alas it has returned.

Could someone, please, help me solve this problem, as it seems to perplex the manufacturer and windows ?

Thanks so much, Mike

A:On startup I am starting to get this little window

Welcome
Its just more of what is called bloat. Unnecessary software that really does not do much good.
This will solve the problem
Go into msconfig and stop the service from running at startup.
If even the manufactuer was not familiar with the warning, it could not be very important.
If you do encounter problems in the future we can act on it.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/291327-startup-i-am-starting-get-little-window.html
Relevancy 42.57%

On my other computer Windows XP failed to start up correctly. I have tried to start it up in Safe Mode but it also freezes then. This actually happen right after I uninstalled zonealarm. It hangs on the loading bar and when it tries to load up Safe Mode it hangs when it is loading up the drivers. Is there another method I can try to at least start up ? Thanks for your time.

A:Window XP startup problem

Have you tried booting into SafeMode as Administrator?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/window-xp-startup-problem.69191/
Relevancy 42.57%

My laptop is dell Inspiron 1564.
When I start my laptop , after the "windows is starting " logo , it will automatically disk check then I will get stuck during the diskcheck .
Last time , it get stuck at the " windows is starting " logo , and I ended up reformatting the disk and install windows again .but it only works for few days . Now it get stuck at disk check .
Pls help me , thank you

A:Window 7 startup stuck ,help.

Hello and welcome Johncy now if you can I think you need to check the hard drive somehow - maybe it is the problem!

Just how old is the machine?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/278398-window-7-startup-stuck-help.html
Relevancy 42.57%

When I restart my system (even in safe mode) a strange window appears that has three characters in it, such as "&#1112;", but they are different each time. Windows will not start until I hit the okay button at the bottom of the window. Any ideas as to what this might be? i am having or had a number of problems see threads:

http://forums.techguy.org/t294528.html
http://forums.techguy.org/t294305.html

But I'm not sure if they are related.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

A:Strange window at startup?

Download, install and run HiJackThis and copy/paste the log it creates, back here for review

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/strange-window-at-startup.294765/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello I have ran out of ideas and I need help I hope this is the right place to post this Once I turn my computer on there is a completely invisible IE window that sometimes resides on the top left corner of my monitor I can tell that it is an IE window because I can right click it and see the page properties This window has no name and has a generic window icon in the Alt-Tab list It quot stays-on-top quot of all windows It takes up a small spot on the top left of my screen or sometimes it wouldn't Window Invisible Startup IE be anywhere on my screen It's invisible transparent It tried to access websites because I can right click it and click quot back quot or quot forward quot I have copied down the urls by looking at the page's properties res ieframe dll dnserrordiagoff webOC htm http cpk easy cn count count asp E amp ver res ieframe dll dnserrordiagoff webOC htm http cpk easy cn myxy asp res ieframe dll dnserrordiagoff webOC htm http go Invisible IE Startup Window back to the previous page njtalienware is my computer name This window doesn't seem to be in any of the process lists but I've tried researching this myself and read that it was in the svchost exe It got terminated when I quot End task quot the right scvhost exe the window would then vanish after it has ended and no longer seen in the Alt-tab list

A:Invisible IE Startup Window

Hello and welcome to TSF

To me it sounds like a virus infection

I would recommend that you go here; read and follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, to here. (Just click on the coloured links.)

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.
Good luck

Please also remember DO NOT post your logs in this thread, please start a new thread here. (Just click on the coloured link.) and post the logs.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/invisible-ie-startup-window-233070.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Today I just discovered that half of our machines display the "Please wait..." status window when Windows 2000 is starting and the other half don't.

Both images are Windows 2000 SP2. And are identical in every way except this one. How did I inadvertently shut off the status window, and how do I turn it back on?

I'm pushing out SP4 and I want the users to be able to know that something is actually going on.

A:No Startup Status Window

What does it show instead of "please wait"?

Anyway, I know that some manufacturers include the option for a splash screen instead of displaying the initial POST (which is gooblygook to most novices) in the BIOS setings. Perhaps this is simular.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-startup-status-window.149783/
Relevancy 42.57%

Alright so a week ago I said to myself quot It is about time I cleaned up this mess of a computer quot So I started to check the usual places Deleting the temporary files defragmenting the computer running the usual anti-malware programs the works After sufficiently satisfied with what I had done All routine stuff no doing login startup window No on things I have not done a million times I started a download of some large image files and went off for lunch When I came back it seemed the computer had crashed Alright that seems to be rather odd but not unfixable So I started the computer back up again and noticed that there was no disk checking after the XP logo The error message was No stera program found skipping autocheck Odd That was the only real thing that stood out during startup After a few seconds it flashes to the default blue background where the login window is supposed to appear I can see the mouse cursor and can move it However there is no login window No keyboard commands seem to work Ctrl alt No login window on startup delete Windows key C alt tab and it seems the computer is stuck there unless I restart the computer manually Now I realize this post is a little long-winded but I want to include everything involved with this problem Already a week has gone by and I have found nothing related to this through google Any help would be appreciated

A:No login window on startup

Hi .Background: http://www.superantispyware.com/definition/stera/IMO, that message usually pops up when Windows has a startup item that refers to something that is no longer installed on the system.So, the first thing I would do is...ensure that the system does not currently have the malware described in the link above.http://www.spywareremove.com/removesteraexe.htmlhttp://www.spywareremove.com/removeWinAntiSpyware.htmlIf that is so...then I would use AutoRuns for Windows - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx to locate and remove the startup item I think is there. I would only look at the items displayed on the Logon tab of Autoruns, leaving all other items alone.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176278/no-login-window-on-startup/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi Group I hope someone can help me out with my Computer problem My System HP Desktop computer model m c Running Windows XP SP This Win XP freezes startup window. on first computer is about years old My Problem When I first start up the computer I get the HP Blue company screen Photos enclose Then everything stops I press the F F Esc all at separate startup times while its trying to start No good I don t even get to the windows Logo screen or the login screen Keyboard plugged into computer lites Win XP freezes on first startup window. up but does nothing I get some text on the lower left of screen when I press F But nothing happens Then I put the recovery disc in while starting up but no good It spins but nothing happens I took the hard drive out and tested it It works great Then I changed the small battery I think in the Bios Still nothing happens I m stuck on that first screen Any help will be appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 42.57%

I don't know what virus is that make my window open many My Documents windows when window run at startup. I tried to delete some in registry key but the problem still the same.

Is there any solution to make window startup to normal?

Thanks.

A:Window startup into My Documents

see this post;may this help u

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f10/...up-169191.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/window-startup-into-my-documents-217011.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hay,

I was wondering is there a program that will speed up the boot up of my WinXP system?

A:Window Xp Faster Startup?

Go to MS site and search for Boot.vis. This helped my older computer quite a bit. Also, go www.blackviper.com and follow his instructions for settings on services. You've probably got a lot of services starting up that you don't need. Last go to Start/Run-- type in MSCONFIG, and uncheck any startup programs that you don't need running at startup.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/window-xp-faster-startup.185156/
Relevancy 42.57%

I am currently running XP Home and every time i start my computer up and login to windows, an all users window opens up, does anyone know how to get rid of this? Any help is greatly appreciated

A:All Users Window Startup

Check at Start-up Folder and if there are All-User folder, delete it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/all-users-window-startup.569143/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi I accidentally clicked on an untrusted executable tweakbit and had system healer installed at Activation startup. window on my pc I got rid of Activation window at startup. the pop ups internet timeouts thanks to your comprehensive guide Unfortunately I still get an activation startup screen when booting and my explorer exe doesn t start I have to run it through the task manager and kill the screen named activate bit All my scans are clean Here is my hijackthis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Unknown Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x ASUS Splendid ACMON exe C Program Files WindowsApps Microsoft Messaging x wekyb d bbwe SkypeHost exe C Program Files Microsoft Office root office ONENOTEM EXE C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Andre Downloads HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL MSN com - Hotmail Outlook Skype Bing Latest News Photos amp Videos R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com - Hotmail Outlook Skype Bing Latest News Photos amp Videos R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL MSN com - Hotmail Outlook Skype Bing Latest News Photos amp Videos R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com - Hotmail Outlook Skype Bing Latest News Photos amp Videos R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini Shell C Program Files x Update activate exe O - BHO Skype for Business Click to Call BHO - D BA - F - CCE-BE A- E DA - C Program Files Microsoft Office root Office OCHelper dll O - BHO Canon Easy-WebPrint EX BHO - D AD-BFFF- F -BF B-A C FED - C Program Files x Canon Easy-WebPrint EX ewpexbho dll O - BHO SkypeIEPluginBHO - AE - E C- ED - F B-F F A - C Program Files x Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer SkypeIEPlugin dll O - BHO Microsoft SkyDrive Pro Browser Helper - D E A- B - AE-A AA-ABA DBD BF - C Program Files Microsoft Office root Office GROOVEEX DLL O - Toolbar Canon Easy-WebPrint EX - D - C F- -BAB - A F C C F - C Program Files x Canon Easy-WebPrint EX ewpexhlp dll O - HKLM Run ASUSPRP quot C Program Files x ASUS APRP APRP EXE quot O - HKLM Run WebStorage C Program Files x ASUS WebStorage ASUSWSLoader exe O - HKLM Run CanonQuickMenu C Program Files x Canon Quick Menu CNQMMAIN EXE logon O - HKLM Run AvgUi quot C Program Files x AVG Framework Common avguirnx exe quot lps fmw O - HKCU Run Google Update quot C Users Andre AppData Local Google Update GoogleUpdate exe quot c O - HKCU Run SpybotPostWindows UpgradeReInstall quot C Program Files Common Files AV Spybot - Search and Destroy Test exe quot O - HKCU Run OneDrive quot C Users Andre AppData Local Microsoft OneDrive OneDrive exe quot background O - HKCU Run DAEMON Tools Lite Automount quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite DTAgent exe quot -autorun O - HKCU Run Skype quot C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe quot minimized regrun O - HKCU Run CCleaner Monitoring quot C Program Files CCleaner CCleaner exe quot MONITOR O - HKLM Policies Explorer Run BtvStack quot C Program Files x Bluetooth Suite Btv... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/activation-window-at-startup.60888/
Relevancy 42.57%

When i start my computer up, it will come up with the screen C:\ProgramFiles\Yahoo\Search and i have looked in msconfig in Startup to see if it's labled there but it isn't. Is there anyway i can get this to quit coming up? Thanks

A:Program Window Comes Up At StartUp

Are you SURE that it isn't there?

Can you download Hijack This and post a scan log?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/program-window-comes-up-at-startup.638240/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello bleepingcomputer staff It s been almost one year since I ve last visited these forums but it seems like I require your expertise again A few days Startup on Window XP Slow ago my laptop suddenly took a really long time - mins as opposed to the normal min to load windows and also programs seem to take forever to load Due to the sudden nature of these Slow Startup on Window XP problems I have a suspicion that it might be a malware attack The main issue for me here is really the excessive startup loading time and I was wondering if you guys could help me out I have Slow Startup on Window XP attached the DDS and Attach log however when I run the GMER program it keeps freezing the laptop whenever I tried to scan I have already disabled my CD Emulation Software as well I tried at least - times re-doing it but to no avail so I hope there are some ways to get around that maybe I have also ran a full Slow Startup on Window XP AVG virus scan Spybot - Search and Destroy scan Disc Cleanup and Defragment but they didn t seem to improve the performance I know you re really busy here so I understand if it ll take a while before you guys can reply thanks anyway DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Vic at on Sat Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT AV AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition Enabled Updated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF Running Processes C PROGRA AVG AVG avgchsvx exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exeC WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroupC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exesvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k eapsvcssvchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k dot svcC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exeC Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exeC WINDOWS stsystra exesvchost exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files Ant com IE add-on AntUpdaterService exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgemcx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Airytec Switch Off swoff exeC Program Files TomTom HOME TomTomHOMEService exeC WINDOWS wanmpsvc exeC Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare WD Drive Manager WDDMService exeC Program Files Western Digital WD SmartWare Front Parlor WDSmartWareBackgroundService exeC Program Files AVG AVG Identity Protection agent bin avgidsmonitor exeC Program Files AVG AVG Identity Protection Agent Bin AVGIDSAgent exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Documents and Settings Vic Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeC WINDOWS system wbem wmiapsrv exeC Documents and Settings Vic Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exeC PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exeC Documents and Settings Vic Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www ninemsn com uDefault Page URL hxxp www ninemsn com auuSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext hxxp first usage amp s pR UkfZ-RVOtHVnioE dSaDI wuInternet Settings ProxyServer proxy une edu au uInternet Settings ProxyOverride localuSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ieBHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dllBHO Ant com Toolbars browser helper video detector fde -dff - a- c -ba dc ff ef - c program files ant com ie add-on Download antpluginBHO AVG Safe S... Read more

A:Slow Startup on Window XP

Problem resolved - please delete this topic thanks.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/367906/slow-startup-on-window-xp/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi, here is the situation.

I shutdown WindowsXP with a folder/window open under My Computer. It was a small subdirectory I had been looking at to find a file. I shutdown the computer and when I boot up again, the window is there right where it was when I shutdown. Now here's the kicker. Now, even with that particular window closed and the desktop completely clear, I continue to get that same window opened upon windows start up. No matter what I do that same window always appears right where it was the first time I shutdown with it opened.

I'm clueless....but then that is another topic of discussion.

Please steer me in the right direction to fix this? Thank you in advance

A:Reoccuring window on startup of XP

I'm not sure if it would be there, but try checking the startup group in msconfig. That's my only guess, sorry dude.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/reoccuring-window-on-startup-of-xp.112366/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello This is my first time ever posting anything on any forum so please kindly ignore my mistakes So I have this Sony Vaio VPCEB L E and from last month my laptop talking too long to startup I am having no errors during the startup process its just its taking like minutes to get to the point where I can use chrome I tried everything I found on the internet but nothing make it go faster I freshly reinstall window - times even different version like home basic and ultimate I tried doing startup repair malware scan scf now in safe mode updating window and updating all the drivers from sony website for this specific laptop but nothing made this problem go away I just installed a new window home basic edition by making a whole new partition from drive c window startup 7 delay so that nothing left from the previous window And also i tried msconfig to stop all the other services than the microsoft one just to make it faster but no luck Even my friend old desktop with mb ram starts faster than this laptop Here is the link of the video i recorded last night window 7 startup delay of the startup https window 7 startup delay www dropbox com s reqkuvs mp Please help me in this thankyou

A:window 7 startup delay

Hello AMRITBABINA and welcome to Seven Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having a slow startup problem. Very frustrating, especially when there's no apparent errors. Couple of things you might do. First, could you post a screen shot of your Disk Management. This might provide a clue if there's anything on your hard drive that's interfering with startup.

Disk Management - Post a Screen Capture Image

Have you tried running a clean boot (aka clean startup) to rule out application conflicts?

Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

One of the Forum experts prepared a couple of troubleshooting guides to help diagnose problems. The first is general troubleshooting and the second is specifically for boot issues. Of particular note is his suggestion to also check hardware (RAM modules, hard drive, etc) as failing hardware can contribute to boot problems.

Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7

Troubleshooting Windows 7 Failure to Boot

Please post back if anything helped or not.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/298522-window-7-startup-delay.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello there. Im in need of some help. Everytime I startup my PC, the system32 window appears. ive heard that its possible to fix it throught the registry somewhere, but could anyone simplify this process for me?? step by step perhaps??

any help appreciated.

regards.

A:System32 Window At Startup!

See if this helps:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=170086

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/32601/system32-window-at-startup/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello I have Startup Window Invisible IE ran out of ideas and I need help I hope this is the right place Invisible IE Startup Window to post this Once I turn my computer on there is a completely invisible IE window that sometimes resides on the top left corner of my monitor I can tell that it is an IE window because I can right click it and see the page properties This window has no name and has a generic window icon in the Alt-Tab list It quot stays-on-top quot of all windows It takes up a small spot on the top left of my screen or sometimes it wouldn't be anywhere on my screen It's invisible transparent It tried to access websites because I can right click it and click quot back quot or quot forward quot I have copied down the urls by looking at the page's properties res ieframe dll dnserrordiagoff webOC htm http cpk easy cn count count asp E amp ver res ieframe dll dnserrordiagoff webOC htm http cpk easy cn myxy asp res ieframe dll dnserrordiagoff webOC htm http go back to the previous page njtalienware is my computer name This window doesn't seem to be in any of the process lists but I've tried researching this myself and read that it was in the svchost exe It got terminated when I quot End task quot the right scvhost exe the window would then vanish after it has ended and no longer seen in the Alt-tab list Here is my HijackThis log please note that I have FamilyKeylogger installed for personal reasons and have been using it for many years without any issues Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exe C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework FrameworkService exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan Mcshield exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan VsTskMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Outlook Express svchost exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files UPHClean uphclean exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe C Program Files Common Files Network Associates TalkBack TBMon exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE C Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files Google Google Pinyin GooglePinyinDaemon exe C Program Files FamilyKeyLogger cisvc exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVCOMSER LVComSer exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C PROGRA WIDCOMM BLUETO BTSTAC EXE C Program Files Common Files Logitech KhalShared KHALMNPR EXE C WINDOWS IME Shared IMEPADSV EXE C WINDOWS system conime exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - URLSearchHook no name - DB B - A C- C - CE- B F FF FFE - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO IE to GetRight Helper - FF D- A - A-A EF- BA A E - C Program Files GetRight xx gr dll O - BHO no name - FE - E- C -A -F A FE D - no file O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLL O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D D... Read more

Relevancy 42.57%

titlebar is 'windows system cmd' first and only line is lade quot index html quot malwarebytes scanner and opens at window cmd startup nod report nothing hijackthis log below Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode cmd window opens at startup Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss cmd window opens at startup exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files TortoiseSVN bin TSVNCache exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exe C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus ekrn exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exe C Program Files Cyberlink Shared files RichVideo exe C Program Files UltraVNC WinVNC exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX Smax exe C Program Files Acronis TrueImageHome TrueImageMonitor exe C Program Files Acronis TrueImageHome TimounterMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedhlp exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus egui exe C Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM EXE C WINDOWS system kmw run exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system KMW SHOW EXE C Program Files Belkin Nostromo nost LM exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Yahoo IE Services Button - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C Program Files Yahoo Common yiesrvc dll O - BHO no name - E B -B - DFA-A C -DC EFF - C WINDOWS system tuvwVlIc dll file missing O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - HKLM Run IAAnotif quot C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager Iaanotif exe quot O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run SoundMAX quot C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX Smax exe quot tray O - HKLM Run Cmaudio RunDll cmicnfgp cpl CMICtrlWnd O - HKLM Run JMB X IDE Setup C WINDOWS RaidTool xInsIDE exe O - HKLM Run X Raid Configurer C WINDOWS system xRaidSetup exe boot O - HKLM Run Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer KHALMNPR EXE O - HKLM Run TrueImageMonitor exe C Program Files Acronis TrueImageHome TrueImageMonitor exe O - HKLM Run AcronisTimounterMonitor C Program Files Acronis TrueImageHome TimounterMonitor exe O - HKLM Run Acronis Scheduler Service quot C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedhlp exe quot O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - HKLM Run WinVNC quot C Program Files UltraVNC WinVNC exe quot -servicehelper O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run egui quot C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus egui exe quot hide waitservice O - HKLM Run PWRISOVM EXE C Program F... Read more

A:cmd window opens at startup

Hello, bwana
Welcome to TSF

My name is Billy O'Neal and I will be helping you. (Billy or Bill is fine, if you like.)
Please give me some time to look over your computer's log(s).
Please take note of the following:In the meantime, please refrain from making any changes to your computer.
Also, even if things appear to be running better, there is no guarantee that everything is finished. Please continue to check this forum post in order to ensure we get your system completely clean. We do not want to clean you part-way up, only to have the system re-infect itself. :)
If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
Finally, please reply using the button in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just put a post here so that I know you're still here. We get a lot of people who simply leave, and if there is no contact for that amount of time I will have to assume you have "vanished" .

We need to create an OTViewIt ReportPlease download OTViewIt by OldTimer.
Save it to your desktop.
Double click on the icon on your desktop.
Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
Push the button.
Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTViewIt.txt <-- Will be opened
Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

We need to scan for rootkits with GMERPlease download gmer.zip and save to your desktop.alternate download site 1
alternate download site 2

Unzip/extract the file to its own folder. (Click here for information on how to do this if not sure. Win 2000 users click here.)
When you have done this, disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
Note: There is a small chance this application may crash your computer so save any work you have open.
Double-click on Gmer.exe to start the program.
Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
If it gives you a warning at program start about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run a scan...click NO.
Click on "Settings", then check the first five settings:System Protection and Tracing
Processes
Save created processes to the log
Drivers
Save loaded drivers to the log

You will be prompted to restart your computer. Please do so.
Run Gmer again and click on the Rootkit tab.
Look at the right hand side (under Files) and uncheck all drives with the exception of your C drive.
Make sure all other boxes on the right of the screen are checked, EXCEPT for "Show All".
Important! Please do not select the "Show all" checkbox during the scan.
Click on the "Scan" and wait for the scan to finish.Note: Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while this scan completes. Also do not use your computer during the scan.

When completed, click on the Copy button and right-click on your Desktop, choose "New" > Text document. Once the file is created, open it and right-click again and choose Paste or Ctrl+V. Save the file as gmer.txt and copy the information in your next reply.
Note: If you have any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode

In your next reply, please include the following:OTViewIt.txt
Extra.txt
GMER's Log

Billy3

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/cmd-window-opens-at-startup-293328.html
Relevancy 42.57%

When I turn on my computer and get to the desktop and error pops up saying "eyupoquqo.dll is not a valid win32 application". I found the file and deleted it thinking that would solve the problem. but i still get the error message. anyone have any idea what "application" this file belonged to, or how i can stop this error message from appearing?

Relevancy 42.57%

I'm not sure what happened, but up til a few days ago when I would boot up my computer, it would go straight to the desktop screen. Now, when I boot it up a window pops up asking me to enter a password. I've never set up my computer to take passwords. I'm the only one that's ever used this computer. So I just click OK and only then does it go to the desktop. How do I get rid of this password window?