Windows Support Forum

Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc.

Q: Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc.

Yesterday I had the Windows defender virus on my Desktop computer I read things online and most places were saying to use rKill ComboFix and Malwarebytes So etc. Windows Had no drivers, the Defender audio Network virus. drivers, Now I followed everything and then the virus was removed I believe Less than an hour later a Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc. friend of mine went to a website which I believe got me a Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc. virus Ever since then when my computer boots up the task bar at the bottom of the screen is grey and plain looks like a task bar from Windows XP maybe it says that my Audio service is not running and I do not even have the bars that show my Wifi signal I'm assuming that I am missing the driver now I do not know if ComboFix is what did this or if I have another virus but I have become so frustrated with this that I figured I would ask for help I'm running a Gateway DX Windows and a wireless internet card If ANY other information is needed then I will be more than happy to give it

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Had the Windows Defender virus. Now no Network drivers, audio drivers, etc.

Welcome aboard  Since you ran Combofix on your own... Please follow the instructions in THIS GUIDE starting at Step 6. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it HERE. Please include a description of your computer issues, what you have done to resolve them, and a link to this topic.If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient.If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.
Relevancy 90.73%

This is a link to my original post http www bleepingcomputer com forums t had-the-windows-defender-virus-now-no-network-drivers-audio-drivers-etc I used combo fix to remove the Windows Defender virus I'm not sure if the virus is still there or if ComboFix deleted drivers or what but ever since I cannot get sound or internet and all of the things that used to show up in the task bar near the date and time at the bottom right are not there anymore Also ever since then my task bar looks grey like it would on a Windows unlike the way it should look Windows Here is my DDS txt log DDS Ver - - - / Virus drivers? deleted ComboFix Defender Windows NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Drew at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Disabled Updated ADA C - F - - A- B E SP McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Disabled Updated C C - - Windows Defender Virus / ComboFix deleted drivers? - FA- E F F SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF FW McAfee Firewall Disabled DA E - - D - - Windows Defender Virus / ComboFix deleted drivers? AD FE Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system mfevtps exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Program Files Common Files McAfee AMCore mcshield exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfefire exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee Platform McSvcHost McSvHost exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files x Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files x Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee Platform mcuicnt exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows System cscript exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp search yahoo com type amp fr spigot-yhp-ie uProxyServer hxxp uURLSearchHooks uTorrentBar Toolbar bf fa-e b - db -af e- d a bfc - C Program Files x uTorrentBar prxtbuTo dll uURLSearchHooks DVDVideoSoftTB Toolbar b b - db - -bdd -ac e f - C Program Files x DVDVideoSoftTB prxtbDVDV dll uURLSearchHooks McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar EBBBE -BAD - B C- E A- ABECAE - c Program Files x McAfee SiteAdvisor McIEPlg dll mURLSearchHooks uTorrentBar Toolbar bf fa-e b - db -af e- d a bfc - C Program Files x uTorrentBar prxtbuTo dll mURLSearchHooks DVDVideoSoftTB Toolbar b b - db - -bdd -ac e f - C Program Files x DVDVideoSoftTB prxtbDVDV dll BHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - lt orphaned gt BHO McAfee Phishing Filter B A- - A -B -BE AFE AB - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - F - D - - D F - C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office GROOVEEX DLL BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll BHO DVDVideoSoftTB Toolbar b b - db - -bdd -ac e f - C Program Files x DVDVideoSoftTB prxtbDVDV dll BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll BHO McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO B E -A B - A -B - CD E A FF - c Program Files x McAfee SiteAdvisor McIEPlg dll BHO Office Document Cache Handler B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office URLREDIR DLL BHO uTorrentBar Toolbar bf fa-e b - db -af e- d a bfc - C Program Files x uTorrentBar prxtbuTo dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll TB uTorrentBar Toolbar BF FA-E B - DB -AF E- D A BFC - C Program Files x uTorrentBar prxtbuTo dll TB DVDVideoSoftTB ... Read more

A:Windows Defender Virus / ComboFix deleted drivers?

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!
Relevancy 79.12%

So i rebooted my laptop a little while ago, it was working fine, then when it came back on it wouldn't connect to the internet. I looked at device manager and all my network drivers all have the exclamation mark. I tried a system restore to about a week ago but that failed. Thanks in advance.

A:Network and audio drivers not working?

What please is the warning - error code on the devices
Relevancy 77.4%

Bought a used Gateway esx e4000 from a reseller. It came complete
except for the external stuff (keyboard, monitor,mouse).

Hard drive was formated to DOS...terrible thang.

Problem is I am installing XP and don't have the audio, viedo, controller drivers.

Gateway sold support of product to a company that went out of business.

Anybody have a clue on the drivers???? Did I provide enough information?

A:Gateway esx 4000 Audio, Viedo, Network XP drivers

Find out the manufacturer of the devices in question, go to their website and download the drivers. If Device Manager doesn't know what they are, you can download a freeware program called Unknown Device Identifier that will tell you all of your devices.
Relevancy 77.4%

Hi:I have a dell c400 and had no problems following video driver issues posted here to fix that particular issue.I have now got an issue with audio and wireless network drivers .i run the install on windows xp drivers i downloaded but windows won't let it take so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

A:dell c400 audio and wireless network drivers

can you give us the service number to your pc? without it i'm not sure how much help we can be. this is an older model and the latest dell drivers are for xp so it's likely the reason you haven't found them is because they were never updated.
Relevancy 76.97%

I am re formatting my mom's computer again and due to unforeseen circumstances i have lost my back-up hard drive with all my drivers on it and i am having issues finding what i need. I have ran cpu-z to find out all the information about her computer. It's an IBM intel p4 with windows xp pro on it. i can gather whatever other information is needed to assist me in finding the drivers i am just unsure exactly what i need to provide so if u ask me i shall be able to provide. Thank you

i went into the device manager and under my ethernet driver this is what it says:

A:Need Ethernet drivers, audio and video drivers

easiest thing is to google any numbers you can find on your motherboard, this will identify the make and model and will (well should unless its an obscure cheap make) provide a link to the drivers on the makers website.

Once you find the drivers remember to back them up to a dvd or a CD and label them up.
Relevancy 76.97%

Hello Experts,

I lost drivers CD, and now I need to Install Audio drivers, I have pentium 4 mother board, and below is the device instance ID of my machine.

Please suggest to find the right audio drivers for my desktop.

Best Regards,

Relevancy 76.54%

Heeeeelp I have a new Yoga -bit Windows OS running Windows Defender as my antivirus software as I've had no issues with it in the past After about month of use I did an Virus Spyware Update and the next day the touch screen and bluetooth Drivers Defender Windows Updates HEEEELP! Uninstalling drivers were not working Not only that but Bluetooth option was completely removed from the PC Settings At that time I didn't realize what update caused the driver HEEEELP! Windows Defender Updates Uninstalling Drivers issues so I called Lenovo and wasted an entire day while they tried a bunch of troubleshooting resulting in the conculsion that quot There's something wrong with your drivers quot Rather than be without my computer for days to have them send it back in the same condition what usually happens I reset the system to a previous point in time Poof no problem but I had to reinstall a bunch of programs Fast forward to today and the only update that was installed yesterday was Virus Spyware Definitions for Windows Defender Computer sat spinning on quot Shutting Down quot this morning when I tried to boot it up Again Bluetooth and touchscreen not working Bluetooth doesn't show up in PC Settings The Defender update shows as installed successfully under Control Panel - View Your Update History but no way to uninstall it as it does not show up under Uninstall Updates Not that I think that would help because the drivers are already jacked up HELP Please I cannot be without my computer and Lenovo quot repairs quot are horrible anyway Yours truly Frazzled

A:HEEEELP! Windows Defender Updates Uninstalling Drivers

Do you have the Disk that has the drivers, or do you have access to the Drive partition that they are on?
If so reinstall the drivers, after the update.
If not go here: Home - Lenovo Support (US) get the drivers you need and reinstall them.
Relevancy 74.82%

I am writing this on a Windows based Samsung Netbook with an Device Laptop Drivers no network for with drivers... Intel Device Drivers for Laptop with no network drivers... Atom inside and the Starter edition of Win However I also recently acquired an Acer Laptop - E - which came with Windows After downloading and trying Win for a week or so I decided to try Linux - can't even remember which version - Ubuntu I think though neither went well so let's gloss over that Anyway I bought a copy of Windoze bit online for the Acer and installed that but now my system tells me that I don't have a genuine version and I've missing drivers - and because I have no wi-fi I can't Device Drivers for Laptop with no network drivers... download them directly Ethernet controller Network Controller PCI simple Controller SM Bus Controller USB Controller And to make matters more complex the Acer is a bit version Oh and I've already tried downloading them from Acer and other System setup sites with downloader s w But they all seem to drive me nuts with ads and viruses Answers on a post-card please

A:Device Drivers for Laptop with no network drivers...

all of the relevant drivers can be downloaded from the acer website for your laptop.

you can gain access to the internet from the acer by plugging an ethernet cable in directly from your router/modem.

only download from trusted sources, and when it comes to drivers only download from the vendor. just go onto the acer website, click support or downloads. and fill out the form. making sure you choose win 7 64bit as well as the correct model of laptop.
Relevancy 74.39%

After a lot of net searching I have found the solution It is not understandable why DELL does not provide drivers for Inspiron N for Win bit Me and a friend of mine recently got the Inspiron N laptop with i gb gb We installed win bit as only its drivers were listed on the website But bit causes problems while running hi-tech softwares like Matlab and Xilinx Yes I am an engineer So I had to move to win bit But Win bit drivers are not available on web My Drivers (Video, Solved All N5110 Inspiron Audio, etc) Problem Windows7 Network 32bit friend got a solution for this He found that almost all the win bit drivers for Vostro and are compatible for Dell Inspiron N I download and installed them and they are working on my laptop Inspiron N5110 Windows7 32bit All Drivers (Video, Audio, Network etc) Problem Solved very well You need the following drivers The actual files are named like R exe no description the description is added by me Inspiron N5110 Windows7 32bit All Drivers (Video, Audio, Network etc) Problem Solved F driver Drivers R EXEF driver Drivers R Wifi x exeF driver Drivers R Renesas USB x x exeF driver Drivers R Intel Management Engine x x exeF driver Drivers R HM Chipset x exeF driver Drivers R Ethernet x x exeF driver Drivers R CardReader x x exeF driver Drivers R Wifi bluetooth V A x x exeF driver Drivers R Graphics x exeF driver Drivers R Audio V A x x exeF driver Drivers R Graphics x exeF driver Drivers R Touchpad x x exeF driver Drivers R Winston USB x x exeF driver Drivers R Wifi Bluetooth V A x x exeF driver Drivers R Dell Quickset x x exeF driver Drivers R Audio V A x x exe Hope It Solves the Problem for all those who are looking for dell inspiron bit dirvers Peace for everyone

A:Inspiron N5110 Windows7 32bit All Drivers (Video, Audio, Network etc) Problem Solved

could you please send to me link for download all drivers for  N5110 INSPIRON for Windows 7 32 bit
Relevancy 72.67%

I ve been having problems with Windows Update for a while I ve spent hours going through forums attempting to solve my problem but updates install Defender, connection/port drivers; & Unable Windows to iTunes, issues for Update no luck Whenever I reboot my computer a Windows Update balloon pops up and says quot Windows cannot install updates quot When I try to search for updates I get error Windows encountered an unknown error It may have something to do with the Background Intelligence Transfer Service but when I try to Start the service set on Automatic Delayed it gives me error parameters are incorrect I ve also had update problems with Windows Defender but somehow yesterday I was able to manually install definition updates from the Microsoft website iTunes I can t install updates to iTunes software It always gets near the end then Unable to install updates for Windows Update & Defender, iTunes, drivers; connection/port issues says an error occurred It attempts to install again with the same result The Apple forums say that the solution should be to download quot Microsoft Visual C Service Pack Redistributable Package ATL Security Update quot but that won t install either - I get this quot An error occurred during the instaallation of assembly Microsoft VC CRT version quot quot type quot win quot publicKeyToken quot fc b b a e e b quot processorArchitecture quot x quot Please refer to Help and Support for more information HRESULT x FD quot Also iTunes will not sync with AppleTV I was have no problems until about a month ago and now when I try to sync I get an error message telling me to make sure port is open I ve done this on both Windows Firewall and Kaspersky Still get the same thing Apple support is no help I bought a Western Digital My Passport Essential gb hard drive about a month ago because I started worrying my computer was going to crash But I can t seem to download the driver I deleted the software that came on the hard drive reinstalled it from the WD website but still the same thing I ve also had this same type of driver-related issue for wireless printers Google Chrome has been freaking out on me with more frequency lately Slower load-times kill pages etc Strange stuff Probably more stuff I m leaving out I use Kaspersky for Windows Workstations I run CCleaner fairly regularly I have also run Malware Bytes Antimalware and Advanced System Clean Can someone look at my dds and gmer logs to see if there s a problem it was hell trying to get the gmer log crashed my system a few times before I finally got it saved Thanks DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by at on Wed Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Vista Business GMT - AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus On-access scanning enabled Updated C D BC - - -A F -E C SP Windows Defender enabled Updated D DDC A- F- FAE- E -DA C ACF SP Kaspersky Anti-Virus enabled Updated C D BC - - -A F -E C FW Kaspersky Anti-Virus enabled C D BC - - -A F -E C Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k rpcssC Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroupC Windows system SLsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows system WLANExt exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Broadcom ASFIPMon AsfIpMon exeC Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Workstations avp exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files Intel WiFi bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager Iaantmon exeC Program Files Common File... Read more

A:Unable to install updates for Windows Update & Defender, iTunes, drivers; connection/port issues

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:CODEnetsvcsmsconfigsafebootminimalsafebootnetworkactivexdrivers32%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles/md5starteventlog.dllscecli.dllnetlogon.dllcngaudit.dllsceclt.dllntelogon.dlllogevent.dlliaStor.sysnvstor.sysatapi.sysIdeChnDr.sysviasraid.sysAGP440.sysvaxscsi.sysnvatabus.sysviamraid.sysnvata.sysnvgts.sysiastorv.sysViPrt.syseNetHook.dllahcix86.sysKR10N.sysnvstor32.sysahcix86s.sysnvrd32.sys/md5stop%systemroot%\*. /mp /sPush the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti;-connectionport-issues/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi, there. I put a sound card in my computer today. When i tried to install it, during the setup process, it says that i need Windows audio drivers first before i can install the soundcard. I tried to figure this out on my own on the internet, but am very confused. Do you know of a web site and which Windows audio drivers i would need for a Compaq Deskpro, MultiSync A500, NEC? And is there any way i can figure out what i need without having to take the computer apart again and look at the motherboard? I would be so appreciative. Thank you!

Relevancy 71.38%

hey guys i wanted to know if there is a fix for this....
in windows 7 when i open the volume sometimes the volume wont adjust and then the window freezes and the audio service must be restarted and it will repeatedly do this until the computer is restarted

how do i fix this???

A:windows 7 audio drivers failing

Did you try updating your audio driver?
Relevancy 71.38%

When will new drivers be available for the Sound and Camera on Aspire Switch SW5-11-18R3 for Windows 10?

Go to Solution.

A:Drivers for Windows 10 on SW5-11-18R3 Audio and Ca...

No clue honestly, I would recommend you just keep checking the driver page for them. If they do respond to let me know they have uploaded them I will pass a post along, it is kind of hit or miss for the notification though. (LOL)
Relevancy 71.38%

I have recently updated to windows 10,most of the drivers are inbuilt but i coul not find any beats audio drivers ...  please help!!! 

A:Beats audio drivers for windows 10 ???

Hi: See if this driver works...Install and restart the PC... This package contains the driver that enables the IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that arerunning a supported operating system. File name: sp63555.exe
Relevancy 71.38%

I have a small number of these laptops that were recently upgraded to Windows 10. The sound driver works but for some unknown reason when connecting a Bluetooth audio device or changing the audio settings the laptop speakers dissappear from the available options in playback devices as does the mic in recording devices. The driver appears to be working and does not have any event's logged when it happens. Re-installing the driver gets it working again but it soon dissappears and needs to be done over again. The audio definitely works and has been tested. I beleive this is possibly a driver issue since I have the same problem on multiple units.
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi guys i downloaded windows 7 and i need the audio drivers witch are realtek HD
is there any download avaiable of realtek Hd audio drivers for windows 7??
please post the download link if it is avaiable .
thank you.

A:Windows 7 Realtek HD audio Drivers

Use the one for Vista. Most Vista drivers are supposed to work for Windows 7.
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi gang I m hoping someone can help me I m very frustrated I had to install a new hard drive last week in my Emachines T- home computer I used the re-installation cd for windows xp that came with my computer after installing it I realized there was no audio or video driver installed drivers Windows Video & XP Audio for with this my computer won Audio & Video drivers for Windows XP t play any clips of any kind and there is Audio & Video drivers for Windows XP no sound what so ever and the computer is running slow I ve searched for days now for the right video and audio driver Audio & Video drivers for Windows XP for this computer I think the video driver is from S Graphics the specs for my Emachine says it should be a quot S Graphics Unichrome Pro quot mb DDR Shared memory AGP x slot available for upgrade The Audio driver I think is from Realtek specs AC Audio Dolby -channel Can anyone help me with finding the proper D L for this PLEASE I hope this makes sense I m a very green with computers thanks a bunch Dane nbsp

A:Audio & Video drivers for Windows XP

see if you can get the drivers for your specific model from emachines, i had to do it for a dell desktop a while back.

i needed chipset, video, sound and nic/ethernet.
Relevancy 71.38%

How do i get rid of the **** driver update?
I didn't have internet connected so it's getting the driver from my computer somewhere..

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

How do i stop that!?!?
Or how can i remove the system file that it uses?

A:Windows reinstalls my HD Audio drivers...

My usual solution to this type of problem is to remove ALL instances of the device, then boot to Safe Mode and enable 'Show hidden devices', then remove any remaining ones, and any yellow- or red-flagged devices, then reboot to Normal Mode, and let Windows sort itself out.
That seems to work about 9 time out of 10
Relevancy 71.38%

amp THE VIRUS quot Was downloading files on the LapTop amp went to open one of the files with windows media player said that to play the file I needed to download like an add contaminated drives! network drivers, Virus, external erased on or something for media player amp Media Player DivX or Virus, erased network drivers, contaminated external drives! something similar amp Clicked OK and bingo has done the following amp amp as soon as I clicked for some reason I thought hmmmm Virus, erased network drivers, contaminated external drives! I shouldn amp t of done that and I was right - no net access amp after talking to an iinet support person I believe it may of deleted my amp network drivers amp amp I cannot connect to the net wirelessly or Ethernet cable amp You go to the network connections page in control panel Virus, erased network drivers, contaminated external drives! and you either get a blank page or it just sits there and thinks amp when you search for a wireless connection it tells you you need to look up document such and such at microsofts help site or similar amp - cannot system restore back to a date prior amp it either just sits there and does nothing or tells me it cannot system restore at this time amp - dialog boxes come up frequently perhaps when something is trying to access the net that reads amp svchost exe amp application error amp The instruction amp amp referenced at memory amp amp amp the memory could not be read The instruction at amp amp referenced at memory amp amp amp The memory could not be written Now since all this happened I seemed to still be able to move files and other stuff although things processes would frequently lock up likewise if you tried to watch any video amp At this time I thought it best to get all the stuff I could off the C and D drives on the Lap Top amp I keep most of my stuff on external hard drives hey and have two passport drives that are always plugged in amp photos music movies everything amp When I realised I was in real trouble I unplugged these The things that were on C and D on laptop drives that were important photos tax returns some programs files etc I made copies of and was able to put them on another external amp big amp external drive I have After this I got out the old PC and plugged the Ethernet cable in for net access etc amp was all good amp UNTIL I plugged in my big external drive in to the PC didn amp t even look at the files on it I don amp t think and Bingo I amp ve given the PC the virus and it is doing exactly the same thing amp Cool hey The question is now are my other two passport drives in the same boat If I plug them into a computer will they give it the virus like amp the big amp drive did my PC I started the PC in Safe Mode still would not system restore Can amp t seem to start the LapTop in Safe Mode amp Virus Spyware - had AVG on the Laptop and as far as I know it was up to date and scanned all ok and since having the thing has still scanned ok although amp off the net amp - SpyBot have been unable to get to run on LapTop since contracting the virus Uninstalled and when reinstalling of course it wants to get on the net to update therefore will not re-install Must admit I amp m a bit concerned about the most important stuff my photos and the music in recovering which are on the passport drives and backed up on the Big external drive amp But these are or may be infected amp the files can be seen But how do I get them off infected drives Can you help me please Please please please nbsp

A:Virus, erased network drivers, contaminated external drives!

TSG site rule says

We do not support P2P file sharing applications and any threads requesting help for such will be closed. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, WinMX, and the like. If you're interested in the topic, you are free to discuss it on our site (and please visit, but information on how to use them will not be provided.Click to expand...

torrent is illegal. So, before the MOD sees this thread, better edit your post or the thread will be closed by them.
Relevancy 70.95%

Hello!I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 15r Special Edition with Windows 8 as it's default operating system. Since I don't like it that much, I plan to format the hard drive (by going into computer-> Right click on C: -> Format) and then to do a clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium on it.After the clean installation procedure, I was wondering if I could simply insert the Dell Drivers and Utilities disc into the optical drive and intall the drivers like I would normally do.Therefore, the real question would be: Will the Windows 8 drivers provided by Dell be compatible with Windows 7?Thank you very much everyone.FatLord

A:Planning to downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7. Will the drivers provided on my Dell "Drivers and Utilities" be comp...

I did find this one "Inspiron 15R SE 7520" If that is your model then the Dell website has Windows 7 64bit drivers and Windows 8 64 bit drivers available for download.

I would use the Windows 7 Drivers for windows 7, Just download them ahead of time and burn them to a CD or store on a flash drive so you will have them handy to use.

I would also have my Antivirus ready to install before I went on the Internet.

3rd point. Windows will prevent you from formatting the drive it is installed on. So you have to do it during the install process.

Good Luck
Relevancy 70.52%

hi. was wondering, i can get service station, and the real tech audio drivers, for windows 7, as this came with the machine, but nothing for windows 10. any ideas. has any one got the annivesary update in australia yet. any ideas. what happens when i click the download drivers link. marvin.
Relevancy 70.52%

Is it just me or did all versions of the P50's RealTek audio drivers for Win7 and Win10 64-bit disappear from the Lenovo Support site? Link: I recall seeing a new audio driver for Win10 Redstone about a week ago, but ALL versions of the audio driver are no longer shown. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?
Relevancy 70.52%

Please someone provide me with the link to download audio drivers compatible with my pc I'm giving my pc information which i have ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name NITI -PC Operating System Windows Ultimate -bit Build win gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Audio link drivers download 7 for windows Manufacturer LENOVO System Model Audio drivers download link for windows 7 A BIOS IBM BIOS Ver OKT Processor Intel R Pentium R D CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Audio drivers download link for windows 7 Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir E Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting Using System DPI System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description Speakers - High Definition Audio Device Default Sound Playback Yes Default Voice Playback Yes Hardware ID HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN D amp DEV amp SUBSYS AA amp REV Manufacturer ID Product ID Type WDM Driver Name HdAudio sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail WHQL Logo'd Yes Date and Size bytes Other Files Driver Provider Microsoft HW Accel Level Basic Cap Flags xF F Min Max Sample Rate Static Strm HW Mix Bufs Static Strm HW D Bufs HW Memory Voice Management No EAX tm Listen Src No No I DL tm Listen Src No No Sensaura tm ZoomFX tm No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description Microphone - High Definition Audio Device Default Sound Capture Yes Default Voice Capture Yes Driver Name HdAudio sys Driver Version English Driver Attributes Final Retail Date and Size bytes Cap Flags x Format Flags xFFFFF

A:Audio drivers download link for windows 7

Have you tried the one from Lenovo?

ADI SoundMAX High Definition audio driver for Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) - ThinkCentre A53, A55, A60, A61e, M55e / Value Line J200, J200p, J205, S200, S200p, S205
Relevancy 70.52%

The sound on my new laptop (running Windows 10) is really really low. I Googled and it turns out that it might be because of a driver issue?

I tried searching for Altec Lansing drivers (that's my speaker brand) but I couldn't come up with anything much. I don't have my installation CD anymore. The model is BXR1221. Maybe it's too old or something...

A:Audio drivers for Windows 10? (especially Altec Lansing)

There are no drivers for the actual speakers. The drivers are for the PC's sound hardware chip such as Conexant, Realtek, etc.

Is the "low sound" on the Laptops internal speakers or with the external Altec Lansing speakers?
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi there Im very new to this whole upgrade stuff a mate who knows computers upgraded my Compaq Presario V to windows since i got it back its working a treat how ever i 7 (audio) and windows Presario drivers V3000 cant seem to get my mic working or the audio through my front earphone jack I have tried a few drivers the HP site does not support drivers for this laptop with windows its the bit version and yes my pc is also bit I have been through all the settings in device manager Presario V3000 and windows 7 drivers (audio) and it looks fine There are no little yellow triangles under sounds video and game controls is a pic of a speaker and hi definition audio device so to me looks normal I have been through all the settings on my pc but normally if i click on the speaker on my task bar it opens the volume control with a speaker level mic level headphones level etc now its just levels for the laptop inbuilt speakers and something called sound systems no matter what i try and can not get anything out of setting the sound systems tab as the default so no idea what that is If any one has any ideas on how to get my headphone jack to waken and produce noise or my mic to open and do its job please let me know p s my mate that installed this software has moved away as of the day after install and is unavailable for further assistance at this time Thanks in advance

A:Presario V3000 and windows 7 drivers (audio)

hi justwannadrift, welcome to the forums , here is a link to the drivers Compaq Presario V3000 Notebook PC series*-* Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center they are for Vista 64bit ,install them in compatibility mode Compatibility Mode
Relevancy 70.52%

Hey Everyone,
I am running Windows Vista, on an HP Pavilion DV4 (I'm sure you know about the glitchy touch panel on this thing, yes?) and my Audio Drivers keep crashing. I'm wondering if someone can walk me through how to properly repair them?
So far, I have (tried to?) uninstall IDT audio manager, and download new drivers.
I noticed I have two audio drivers in my device manager, and want some help as to what to do with them to get my physical speakers working.
My speakers have most often crashed when I launch world of tanks, but today they are not working on boot.
It should be noted that, on screen, my speakers show as on and turned up, but the touch button on my laptop is orange, meaning it's muted... no sound plays.
Thanks in advance for the help!

A:Audio Drivers malfunctioning Windows Vista SP2 64 bit

As of *RIGHT NOW*, I am able to hear sound through headphones pluged into my headphones jack.
Relevancy 70.52%

I cant seem to get the audio to work in windows 7. I have tried the vista drivers(which seem to work most of the time) as well as the xp drivers using the compatibility mode.
I have also tried the universal Microsoft audio drivers. Any suggestions?
HP site shows the audio device to be Conexant AC-Link Audio.

A:HP Pavilion zv6000 Windows 7 audio drivers

>> Finding Software and Drivers After Changing the Operating System to Windows 7
Relevancy 70.52%

Since the last windows 10 udgrade to build (10585), the internal audio speakers of the HP envy 27 are working, but when I connect headphones via the headphone jack, they don't get recognized - the internal speakers still play and the headphones are idle. Audio driver installed IDT High definition Audio CODEC.
Relevancy 70.52%

Does Realtek provide bluetooth audio drivers for Windows 7 ??

A:Realtek Bluetooth Audio Drivers for Windows 7

Take a look here.
Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version
Relevancy 70.52%

well currently in devices the only divers are of "high defination audio device" my beats speakers are not working and not giving me the optimum sound level and quality, what can i do.?
Relevancy 70.52%

I came across an issue that I find confusing. Whilst trying to install a software to run a mobile USB flash modem, the software pops this message:

your current device installation settings is configured to prefer drivers from Windows Update over locally installed
drivers. This can cause Unlimited data Manager not to work correctly.

do you want to change the settings to prefer locally installed drivers over Windows Update?

What does it imply if I change my settings to prefer locally installed drivers over windows update drivers?
And can this action be undone and where/how? (I searched my machine but didn't find where this option is)

Thank you for reading

A:Device Installation Settings, windows update drivers VS locally installed drivers

Control Panel (icon view)>System>Advanced System Settings>Hardware Tab>Device Installation Settings

Relevancy 70.52%

I had to reinstall windows Vista Business on an Acer Aspire AX1200-U1640A 2GB install went well but when I tried to set up my internet, wireless did not show, I called my internet provider we tried to set it up as broadband but that didn't work either. It seems I do not have the drivers for the Ethernet Controller and other things listed under other devices see pictures in attached document. Since I do not have the internet on that computer, I downloaded the Ethernet driver from Acer to a jump drive but I cannot get it to work. Please advise for all "other devices" with the same problem. Oh, yes the Ethernet cord is plugged in and my laptop has wifi. Thanks

A:[SOLVED] Windows Vista reinstall other devices locked, no drivers cannot load drivers

Hi go to acer support page and download and install the chipset driver then try the lan driver
Relevancy 70.09%

Greetings This is a general question for a fresh install of Windows on a computer Let's say we just completed the installation and we open up Device Manager we haven't used Windows Update yet Device Manager shows us that there are - let's say quot quot - devices that do not have drivers installed for them If we visit the computer manufacturers website though they'll have - let's say quot quot Windows Installed OEM - General Website Drivers Question Vs Drivers - different drivers to download If we only install the quot quot drivers for the devices that Windows couldn't find drivers for are we hurting our computing performance by not installing the other quot quot drivers that were available on the manufacturers website This is just good to know in general because I've faced this situation with every install of Windows since I began computing General Question - Windows Installed Drivers Vs OEM Website Drivers with Windows But the reason I'm asking now is because the nincompoops at Acer - despite me entering my serial number - still offer me every possible driver for my model including drivers for hardware that's not in my computer Windows - of course - can't identify the hardware so I'm ready to rip out the last little bit of hair on my head Thanks

A:General Question - Windows Installed Drivers Vs OEM Website Drivers

Some manufacturers offer an utility that helps you identify what stuff you have in the laptop, I think Acer did.
You can also try the hardware-detection program this forum has, this tutorial

Also check the driver version, as some manufacturer list multiple driver versions and you only need the latest (usually, otherwise take the last version that works).

Also, installers of these drivers usually look up the hardware IDs of the hardware and if they don't detect anything that could benefit from them will abort installation. Some instead install anyway and you will have some drivers you won't need, but won't cause any issue as again Win7 knows that they don't match any hardware ID, and will leave them alone.

So, you may have noticed that I am talking of Hardware IDs, that are basically each device's own "calling card" integrated in each device, you can identify the hardware by looking up its hardware ID and then searching it on Google to convert that code into a human-readable device model and brand.

Open device manager, right-click on an unknown device, click on "properties", then go in the "details" tab of its properties panel from Device Manager, click on the drop-down menu and select "Hardware IDs". right-click on the codes you get on the text panel below it and select copy, then search the code on Google to identify the device.
Relevancy 70.09%

To my knowledge, when an OS such as Windows 8.1 is booted, all firmware/bios drivers are replaced by more appropriate OS drivers in the boot drive during start up. I learnt this happens for the latest versions of Windows. Am I right? Do all bios drivers get replaced? Does this happen with the latest versions of OS X as well?

If this is so, then you can discard firmware as suspected of causing problems on a computer that's already booted up. Unless there's a problem that's causing a driver to remain in RAM after boot.

A:Does firmware drivers get completely replaced by OS drivers after boot in OS X and Windows?

Relevancy 70.09%

I contacted SONY and they told me that they did not have the drivers for this Hardware. They told me I needed a WINDOWS driver. My operating system is Windows 98. Help

A:Not Going to Sleep Until Find Drivers..Need Windows Drivers SONY CD-R/RW CRX140E

You already posted this same question in hardware.
Keep it to one thread.
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello, All!

Here's my system specifications, so please tell me where can I download SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers for my Windows 7 Ultimate? Please give link? I've tried my best but I couldn't find drivers for Windows 7 yet. (I've uploaded my system specifications in .zip format with this thread).

Hope for the answer.

A:SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers for Windows 7 Ultimate?

Quote: Originally Posted by Happpy

Hello, All!

Here's my system specifications, so please tell me where can I download SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers for my Windows 7 Ultimate? Please give link? I've tried my best but I couldn't find drivers for Windows 7 yet. (I've uploaded my system specifications in .zip format with this thread).

Hope for the answer.

Hi Happpy and welcome
Since I amm not sure if you are 32bit or 64 (suspect 32) here is the google results for both. Just go there and pick the appropriate driver. SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers - Google Search
Relevancy 70.09%

I recently reformatted and reinstalled Windows XP w/SP3. Everything has gone smoothly, however XP will not recognize the fact that I have installed the proper drivers. I also get/got any error every time I try to uninstall one of the audio drivers I get this message. Warning "Removed Realtek Audio driver Failure!" So, to recap, Windows doesn't see/find any audio device, thus no system sound even though the drivers are installed and are the same from the last time I had them.

My computer:
Dell Inspiron 530
Intel G33/31
Core Duo 2.2ghz
4gb of DDR2 ram
500gb WD HD
Nvidia Geforce 8800GT

A:Windows doesn't recognize Realtek audio drivers

I should also add that I have onboard audio, so I can't figure out why XP doesn't recognize it. I also have Drivesweeper installed and made sure that all of Realtek's crap was out. I have been to and download the new drivers to no avail.
Relevancy 70.09%

~ Windows 10 Drivers needed for IDT High Definition Audio Driver ~ IDT High Definition Audio Driver - 6.10.6486.0 Rev. A - 20.7 MB - May 11, 2016 Does not install. Error message pop ups. Any links to woking Winows 10 Drives for IDT High Definition Audio Driver ?

All my posts are my opinion.
Relevancy 70.09%

ok i changed from Vista ultimate have yes drivers audio XP updated i problem, windows [SOLVED] SP to WinXP SP to speed [SOLVED] windows XP audio problem, yes i have updated drivers up games fix a couple [SOLVED] windows XP audio problem, yes i have updated drivers bugs in various programs and basically i installed XP and downloaded installed all the latest drivers for everything but the audio quality sucks its so grainy and sometimes in say cod i only hear the guns but not the zombies but then when i stop i hear the zombies and my footsteps then my footsteps go away and i hear this staticy grainy jumpy sound which i assume was the music before the quality was destroyed i have tryed differnt headsets and a set of speakers all have the exact same problem so its not the headsets i have installed latest drivers but it didnt effect anything gt gt NOTE music sounds perfectly fine so im assuming it may have something to do with settings within the games or something i have had XP before vista with the same hardware and the audio was fine so [SOLVED] windows XP audio problem, yes i have updated drivers its not the soundcard sound worked fine in vista too

Relevancy 70.09%

My computer was recently pushed an update, thank you Microsoft to Windows 10.1 aka Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade. I noticed immeidately when playing music from MS Groove, that it sounds different. After further investigating, I noticed that I no longer have Beats Audio Drivers, GUI etc. I would greatly appreciate if someone could assist me in getting the Beats Audio.exe so that I can once again enjoy my tunes.  Thank you, Darryl

A:Beats Audio Drivers Are No Longer On Laptop After Windows 10...

Hi, Try downloading and installing the IDT HD Audio software package on the link below - this should also provide the Beats gui. When the installation has completed, restart the notebook. Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi, I recently upgraded my Yoga 2 Pro to Windows 10 and was excited to try Cortana but unfortunately I could not get it to recognize my voice. It turns out that the microphone level with the Windows 10 Realtek High Definition Audio drivers is abismally low. This also causes a problem with Skype and Google Hangouts. I have tried every driver I could find (, Microsoft Updates catalog server, etc) and none of them resolved the problem. I also tried the "generic" High Definition Audio driver and that also did not work. Has anyone else experieced this problem and if so, has anyone found a solution?Thanks.  

Relevancy 70.09%

Hi I went through all forums I could think of searching for an answer to this issue I'm having and found nothing remotely close to it so now I'm and ME!! HELP 7 Nvidia PLEASE Vizio... Drivers Audio by Windows murdered creating a new thread Here's what happened Decided to use quot Plasma Vizio tv for my monitor Connected it through HDMI to my Nvidia GTX graphics card Image was terrible sound did not work for anything but video games unless I ran the video game then turned on something else like music or a movie the sound would not work causing whatever program being used to crash So I said to myself picture isn't great enough for the sound issue and I disconnected the tv and returned to my old monitor using a VGA cable with DVI converter for the graphics card Since this terrible decision I've had a recurring issue with my sound not initializing when trying to play music or movies and Windows 7 Audio Drivers murdered by Nvidia and Vizio... PLEASE HELP ME!! sometimes even games This is what happens My system starts up and all system sounds work great Then I try to play music on Windows Media Player it loads a song continuously but never plays so I turn it off and the window closes but the process remains open in Task Manager forcing me to end its process To get sound to work again Windows 7 Audio Drivers murdered by Nvidia and Vizio... PLEASE HELP ME!! I have to go to youtube com and play a video which sometimes fails because of the same issue WMP aside some other issues that have arisen include games not starting up because of sound failure For instance Counter-Strike Source will load reach the splash screen of the main menu and will crash the splash will remain visible with a loading sign on the bottom right corner Alt-tabbing doesn't work hitting the windows button doesn't work have to end-process And again I have to go to youtube and run a video to get my sound working again Third and most irritating and unique issue is with Netflix and Silverlight When I try to stream a movie on netflix silverlight loads all parameters until actually playing the movie where it freezes because again the sound doesn't initialize I've found an odd work-around to this issue however That is to play a youtube video and then play a netflix stream movie in which case it works fine and I can close youtube and continue watching the movie This method also sometimes works with WMP and video games also Basically I think the problem lies in my video cards audio drivers interfering with windows audio drivers Now to remedy the situation I went to Device Manager and disabled all Nvidia High Definition Audio drivers this didn't help I also resorted to uninstalling my sound card and removing the card itself from my system which also did nothing I am completely at my wits end Can't think of anything else to do but post here and hope for a jedi's help PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE System Specs Nvidia nForce i SLI motherboard Intel Core Duo Processor at Ghz ghz of Corsair XMS RAM DDR mhz i think Nvidia Geforce GTX SC MB Watt Power Creative Labs X-FI Fatality Series Gaming Sound Card removed this I now use the Logitech G USB Headset good enough Running Windows Ultimate I've checked all my drivers and they are all up to date I just can't figure out what is causing my problem I will give you any info you think may help perhaps a Hijack This log Can it be some form of virus Please help and THANK YOU VERY MUCH if you do -Greg

A:Windows 7 Audio Drivers murdered by Nvidia and Vizio... PLEASE HELP ME!!

Run System Restore - choose a restore point when the system last functioned properly -
START | type rstrui

Regards. . .

Relevancy 69.66%

I am trying to install some widcomm bluetooth drivers but everytime I plug in the usb adapter windows install it's own drivers. I tried manually updating the drivers from device manager but it doesn't allow it.
Is ther a way to stop windows from installing the drivers to begin with?

A:Trying to install widcomm drivers. Getting overrun by windows drivers

First. Do not connect the usb device.

Install the drivers for the device, and only connect the device when either prompted to do so, or after the installation is complete.

Regards Howard
Relevancy 69.23%

hi, i downloaded windows 7 via dual booting and i have win xp for other system. My problem is i cannot get the network adapter to work for the windows 7. I got an agere win modem. Any answers to make networking compatible for both systems?

Relevancy 69.23%

Can anyone point me to a link that I can still download a set of wireless and ethernet drivers for my HP Pavilion 17-e123cl laptop. The Network Controller Id is:PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_1838103C&REV_01

A:Windows 7 Network Drivers

Hi, For wired LAN: For wireless LAN:    Atheros 2011 Wireless LAN Driver Regards.
Relevancy 69.23%

Please help I am windows !!!! maybe help 7 drivers???? network at a loss story time my computer network drive randomly when i moved my computer out to the living room i was like crap i must of broken it or something i needed to reformat my computer anyhow its has been running really slow so i back up all my stuff and reformat my PC to windows what i always put on it the Ethernet port still network help !!!! windows 7 drivers???? maybe does not work I put network help !!!! windows 7 drivers???? maybe every driver i know of on it and still only the Ethernet net port dose not work off the mother board i even got a driver pack program as you can see in my pictures below so i go to the store and buy a PCI Ethernet net port and still Windows does not see it clams there is no drivers what on earth can i do to fix this madness please ask me anything if you need more information i will respond as fast as possible

A:network help !!!! windows 7 drivers???? maybe

This is an interesting one. I would access the BIOS and check that the Ethernet (Integrated) is enabled. Switch computer on and press the Del, F1, F10, F12 or tab, to access the bios. One of them should give you access. I know you have purchased another one and that isn't working either. Can you tell me what make and model you have running? The Motherboard you have running if you can check.

Also put a screen shot of deice management.
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi guys!So my computer is running Win10 after updating it from Win8, all 64 bit..Because I still want to be able playing my games, I splitted my disk and created another partition, for Win7 64 bit.Here starts the problem - the OS missing all the network drivers, means I can't connect to the internet..I've tried to install the drivers from this site, to read threads in this forum from people who experience same problem as I do.. But nothing seems to work. Please help me  Best wishes, Miri.

A:Windows 7 No Network Drivers

Hi, Miri: You can use all of the W7 64 bit drivers and software from the dv6t-7000 on your model, except the BIOS and firmware files.
Relevancy 69.23%

i need to update my sound card drivers.... i am on windows 7 and went to the biostar website to update my on board audio drivers and there was nothing available for windows 7.... only vista,xp, etc..... does anyone know where i can update my on board audio drivers please?

A:updating on board audio drivers for sound card on windows 7

It is almost never necessary to update drivers, and most often, not advisable. You can end up with moe problems. Why do you think you should "update" them?
Relevancy 69.23%

Hello I am looking for some help with installing Microsoft operating systems!
I want to use Windows PE or some other software that will meet my needsí!
Currently Microsoft Windows PE is not one on that list and it will not support my needsí!
Bartís PE will not work as well!
Maybe DOS, Linux (Ubuntu Lucid 10.04.2. Linux Distribution) or other can work but do not know just started this project!
The installations that is going to be used is; USB, CD and Network install
The pre operating environment will need support for programs and software that are capable of supporting the same funcksions as the onesí listed!
NVDA portable or software that supports the basic equivalent
Zoom portable, or equivalent.
The last one is the AUDIO support in the pre environment
This is only 3 requirements to be met canít be to hard!

A:Installing Microsoft operating systems! Windows PE audio and drivers!
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi, I am having a really hard time trying to get my audio to work. After reinstalling windows xp proffesional on a HP Pavilion a132n link to spec hereI cannot get the audio to work. I have everything installed. Uaa driver and the realtek high definition audio drivers are all installed. speakers are known working and all volume levels are on and nothing is muted. I have checked everything. I read somewhere that the sp3 update for windows disables the volume in this machine but I can't seem to find a workaround for it. If anybody had an idea or has experienced this problem before please let me know. Thanks in advace.

Relevancy 69.23%

Just like the title says, I don't want the realtek audio drivers as it completely messes with my audio and also doesn't correctly switch when i plug in headphones for example.
It also doesn't allow for the 'speaker fill' enhancement to be used when playing stereo content through surround sound.

Windows itself does a far better job as opposed to realtek.

Every time i uninstall realtek it automatically gets reinstalled.

Sorry Microsoft, you don't know best.

A:How to stop Windows 10 automatically installing Realtek audio drivers?

Stop Windows From Automatically Updating Your Hardware Drivers | Lifehacker Australia
Relevancy 68.8%

I recently changed hard drives in my HP laptop (pavilion dv6t) and when I try to connect to the internet it says that my drover's aren't installed, so I downloaded the correct drivers on another computer and put them on a USB drive. I then proceeded to put it in my computer and open and install them, I didn't seem to work, I restarted the computer afterwards and still nothing. If anyone has experienced this or has any information on how to fix this please let me know, thanks.

A:Windows 7- No network drivers installed

Hi Vyroz, to the Bleeping Computer Community
Can you post the link to the drivers and or the complete computer model next time please? Did you start by installing the chipset driver first before any other drivers?
Relevancy 68.8%

I need help for drivers?for this acer aspire 4702z network controller, I can't find any... Please help me!
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi, I need drivers for network card of HP Pavilion 15-n051tx Notebook  Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector) Thanks

A:Network Drivers Required windows 7 - 32 bit

Hi Eve09, It looks like you can find the Realtek LAN adapter driver here. The most current version listed is 7.072.0410.2013. For this driver and all other drivers, you can find them on the driver pace for the Pavillion 15-n051tx.

I am an HP Employee.
Relevancy 68.37%

Ok , i installe windows 7 on my HP laptop today & after all instllation was completed & got all the updates etc .. I noticed 3 things & it stated them in action centre also .

1) Im missing my sound card/driver , cause it says im missing it . my sound card/driver is ; CPT5910a, conexant AC - Link Audio

2 ) Video controller i also dont have . The taskbar in windows 7 isnt transparent & thats due to i dont have the video card & other things .

3 ) I need to install my modem driver ? I dont know what that means but please help me fix this !

This is what it says , in device manager ; under other devices
- Multimedia audio controller ( with yellow trinagle/exclmation mark )
- PCI mondem ( with yellow trinagle/exclmation mark )
- Video Controller ( with yellow trinagle/exclmation mark )

A:Installed Windows 7 & im Missing video/audio/ sound drives/drivers !

Quote: Originally Posted by XxProblemsxX

Ok , i installe windows 7 on my HP laptop today & after all instllation was completed & got all the updates etc .. I noticed 3 things & it stated them in action centre also .

1) Im missing my sound card/driver , cause it says im missing it . my sound card/driver is ; CPT5910a, conexant AC - Link Audio

2 ) Video controller i also dont have . The taskbar in windows 7 isnt transparent & thats due to i dont have the video card & other things .

3 ) I need to install my modem driver ? I dont know what that means but please help me fix this !

This is what it says , in device manager ; under other devices
- Multimedia audio controller ( with yellow trinagle/exclmation mark )
- PCI mondem ( with yellow trinagle/exclmation mark )
- Video Controller ( with yellow trinagle/exclmation mark )

Hi and welcome.

Have you tried the HP site? Have you googled for example your model + drivers?

How To Find Drivers:

- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
Relevancy 68.37%

Hello all,
I recently formatted a sony vaio vgn-fz130e and downgraded from vista home premium to win xp home. I found all drivers but a sound driver for "Sony Sound Reality - Audio Enhancer, I have read on another form that this chip is based on a SigmaTel High Def audio chip, but I do not know anymore than that, I tried several different SigmaTel drivers with no success. Sony claims that they do not support windows xp for this laptop. If anyone can point me in the right direction to get sound working at all I would appreciate it.

Relevancy 67.94%

I've just updated my Acer Notebook to Windows 7. I've installed all the drivers that Acer supplies for Windows 7.

But what about the drivers that are not supplied? Should I install the ones that Acer supplies for Vista or stick with the 'pre-installed' drivers by Windows 7 ... Everything seems to work with the pre-installed ones.

And how do I check wether or not the Intel Turbo Memory is working correctly?

A:Windows 7-drivers or Vista-drivers by Acer

I can only reply to the first question. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Is what I'd suggest. On the second we'll have to have someone more familiar with intel turbo memory. Try Google I did and found a lot of interesting articles on turbo memory. You can draw your own conclusions as to it's effectiveness. Fabe
Relevancy 67.94%

Just in the process of reinstalling my Win7 OS. I have an ATI Radeon HD5750 Graphics Card and when Windows was installing I noticed that it installed drivers for the graphic card. In my previous install I had the Catalyst Control Centre installed but never ever used it for anything that I know of. So my question is, do I need to install the CCC package from the ATI site or are the windows installed drivers just as good. On a similar tack without starting a new thread. Do I need to reinstall the chipset drivers for my Gigabyte MA770T-UD3 Motherboard or are they still installed?.

A:Windows 7 drivers or ATI graphic card drivers?.

If you have an ATI graphics card/chip...some say that you don't need to install CCC.
I have a history of ATI cards/chipsets and I always install the full package because the card/chip works properly and I don't care about the fact that I don't ever use CCC.
Any drivers installed by Windows by default will work...but for optimum use of the graphics function, you probably need to install the drivers provided by the system or motherboard manufacturer.
Anytime an O/S is reinstalled...all previous system files are flushed.  Of course, a clean install fllushes everything.
Relevancy 67.94%

A few months ago I was watching a live stream on Twitch and had my laptop plugged in via an Ethernet cord After awhile the cord stopped working and I figured it broke I didn't think anything of it and shut down my laptop and went to bed Upon turning it on the next morning I was no longer connected to WiFi and there were quot no connections quot available I tried troubleshooting on my phone but to Network Windows 8.1 disappeared Drivers overnight no avail I couldn't Windows 8.1 Network Drivers disappeared overnight turn on my WiFi the option was Windows 8.1 Network Drivers disappeared overnight grayed out I tried everything Refreshing it Windows 8.1 Network Drivers disappeared overnight to an earlier update downloading drivers from Dell com on a different laptop and trying to reinstall them through a USB adapter reinstalling windows and resetting the BIOS Nothing worked When I try to download an Ethernet driver it said quot Deep Sleep mode is enabled please plug the cable quot I am at my wits end here I can connect to WiFi through a USB LAN card but sometimes it is so extremely slow that I want to give up Is there anything else I can try or is this a lost cause

A:Windows 8.1 Network Drivers disappeared overnight

Is the physical RFkill switch turned off?

Disable Deep Sleep in the BIOS.
Relevancy 67.94%

I have a network user and before Christmas I installed a new desktop PC with Windows 7 professional for her.

Setup and installation went smoothly until just recently. In the last 2 months, the PC "loses" the printer drivers for our Nashuatec MP 3300 multifunction office printer.

The printer still shows as installed in the Control Panel but the status shows as "Printer: Needs new driver". I then have to install the new drivers from the print server using my admin credentials. The PCthen retains the drivers until the next day when it loses them again.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Relevancy 67.94%

I had a Windows 7 automatic update last night. Went through the process and when it was done, everything was working fine. I did a proper shut down and went to bed. Woke up this morning, turned on my laptop and now I have NO network drivers. Tried a system restore prior to the "critical updates" and that didn't work either. So what the....????

Can anyone tell me what is going on and if it is repairable? I use this laptop for work as I am a contractor and use it to get online and print invoices and such.

A:Windows 7 Update screwed up my network drivers

turned on my laptop and now I have NO network drivers. Click to expand...

where are you seeing this information
in the device manager

try a tcp/ip reset
also have a look with safemode with networking and see if the network adapters are available
- try safemode with networking
as the PC starts keep tapping F8 - a menu appears - choose
safemode with networking - see if the network adapters are available

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Vista/Windows 7

Start> Programs> Accessories> and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on the screen ):

In the command prompt window that opens, type the following commands:

Note: Type only the text in bold and red for the following commands.

Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog and press enter

Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log and press enter

Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log and press enter

ReStart (reboot) the machine.

If you receive the message
The requested operation requires elevation.
Then please open the command prompt as administrator - as requested above
Start> Programs> Accessories> and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):

Please note and post back - if you receive the following message :-
Access is Denied

please post back the results in a reply here - its important we know that these commands have worked correctly and not produced any errors
right click in the command prompt box
select all
control key + C key - to copy
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

Details also here
Relevancy 67.94%

i bought an hp 255 g3 JOY43EA#ABB, Qualcomm atheros QCWB335 with windows 8.1 and downgrade it to windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. Now the problem is network drivers and bluetooth are missing, network ID is PCI\VEN_168&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_217F103C&REV01.  How can i get the drivers, help me  

View Solution.

A:network drivers for hp 255g3 windows 7 64 bit QCWB335

Hi: These drivers should work for you...
Relevancy 67.94%

Evening all,

I have just placed a 2nd hand mobo (ASRock M3A770DE) into my pc. It'ts running win 7 ultimate, all h/w is detected ok apart from the integrated network card, therefore i cannot connect to the router and onto the internet. Since win7 is not auto-detecting the integrated NIC, is their a file on the win7 disk i can point it to when i manually try to install it?

On a separate note i can connect to the net via my vaio, in case you can suggest where i can d/l a file from.

All suggestions appreciated.

A:Windows can't find network drivers for installation

ASRock > Products > Motherboard > M3A770DE > Download
Relevancy 67.94%

My boss started deleting files off his computer. He could get on the internet, but he had trouble viewing pages. The tech support guy tried to repair the windows installation but he only had xp pro...this computer has xp home. I did a repair with the xp home disk(sp1) , but now I can't get on the internet at all. I have downloaded the drivers off of the hp website, but still nothing. He brought in some disks but none were the right ones. Any suggestions??

A:problem with drivers/network after windows repair

Is his network card showing as installed in Device Manager? is he getting an ip address?
Relevancy 67.94%

I just got a toshiba c650 laptop with windows 7 ultimate (64bit) installed. All of the drivers are installed except the network controller and the ethernet controller. I can't seem to find any links or info. leading me in the right direction. Can anyone tell me where to find the correct drivers? In the device manager,under network controller properties,it doesn't even name the manufacturer,or the driver details or properties. 
PLEASE HELP. Thank you!!!

A:windows 7 ultimate no network control drivers

Have you seen this link?
Relevancy 67.94%

gave me network drivers suitable for HP  AF 103 AX ( windows 7) And i tried to install HP Notebook - 15z-af000  drivers, but not working for HP  15 af 103 ax,please gave me exact drivers realted to 15 af 103 ax for windows 7 64bit, please reply me as soon as possible...  thank u 

A:gave me network drivers suitable for HP AF 103 AX ( windows...

Hi: According to the parts list below that model has a Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi and BlueTooth 4.0 M.2 combination WLAN adapter This would be the wireless driver for that model wlan card... The package contains the Broadcom wireless LAN drivers and utility that are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapter in supported notebooks that are running a supported operating system. This would be the bluetooth driver for that model wlan card... This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions. Ethernet (wired): This package provides the driver for the Realtek Ethernet Controller in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
Relevancy 67.94%

I just performed a clean installation of Windows 7 Home Premium. The machine used to have Windows 8 but the user did not want that OS. Now that the OS is up and running I need to find out how to get the drivers needed on that machine. I can't even connect to the internet with it to download them from the laptop itself.

Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1
AMD E-300 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics 1.30 GHz
Installed memory: 4 GB
System: 64-bit OS

A:How to install network adapter drivers on windows 7?

I would use a USB flash drive.
Relevancy 67.94%

I hate to describe the problem as vaguely as I did in the title but here s the gist Yesterday night I went online and my network adapter worked - Disappeared? Network 7 Drivers Windows Adapter fine This morning I powered my machine on and Windows 7 - Network Adapter Drivers Disappeared? there was a big red quot X quot over the LAN connection in taskbar Weird I did the Troubleshoot for the hell of it and it replied that I needed to quot Install a driver for my network adapter quot as quot Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter quot So yeah BS It was properly installed yesterday night - why not now Anyways I googled around a bit and did the things other people were recommending I went to Device Windows 7 - Network Adapter Drivers Disappeared? Manager to reset the hardware but not only was it not showing up neither was the quot Network Adapters quot category So I un-hid it and opened the folder and my adapter wasn t even in there I also let off the residual charge in my machine by unplugging the PSU and powering on A ping to returns for Pings to router IP fail generally IpConfig shows one device the Turedo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface I also installed the driver from disk although I doubted that was the cause All of this to no avail Any help would be Windows 7 - Network Adapter Drivers Disappeared? very much appreciated Thanks WR nbsp

Relevancy 67.94%

Lan Bigfoot - e2200 e2205 Killer (Bigfoot) LAN - the driver package has lan drivers, wireless, and bluetooth all in the one package and 8.1 support.
Available as a beta driver (said to be), but has the microsoft signature after install - for gaming Notebooks -

A:Windows 8.1 MSI network adapter drivers released

You might try to install the driver manually.
Extract the driver package to a folderOpen Device Manager->Network AdaptersRight click on the driver -> Update Drivers Software... -> Browse My Computer for driver software
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello Everybody I thought I d create an account so that OptiPlex Windows Internal 10 DELL and 760 integrated drivers) 198x (ADI Speakers audio I could share brag about making the internal speaker on the OptiPlex and presumably others work with Windows and likely Windows DELL OptiPlex 760 Internal Speakers and Windows 10 (ADI 198x integrated audio drivers) as well When I upgraded from Windows one of the first things I noticed once I realized it had booted up and I was staring at the desktop and not a splash screen was that the sound wasn t working nbsp There was an installed driver courtesy of Microsoft a generic HD Audio that probably came from Analog Devices themselves nbsp It noticed that there weren t headphones front or speakers back plugged in but not the internal speaker After some unsuccessful fiddling around and searching nbsp I found this post from right around the release of Windows http en community dell com support-forums desktop f t That worked well for Windows using the Vista drivers so I went in search of the Windows drivers which had since been released in the hopes that it d work for Windows or update R http www dell com support home us en Drivers DriversDetails driverId TNR Booyah nbsp I didn t even need to run the installer in compatibility mode

A:DELL OptiPlex 760 Internal Speakers and Windows 10 (ADI 198x integrated audio drivers)

I, too, have an Optiplex 760 made in 2008 that I have updated to Windows 10 Pro.  Since I usually use an external speaker, I didn't notice this issue at first - until I tried the front headphone jack; there was no sound, and plugging in the headphones didn't silence the external speakers.  Eventually, I found the Sound tool in Control panel that lets you choose either the external speaker jack on the back or the front panel headphone jack and the internal speaker.  My current audio driver is the Win10 version, 10.0.10586.0.
What I'd like to clarify is whether you are having to choose which connector to use, as I am, or whether that driver will let you have a speaker plugged into the rear panel jack and still use the front panel headphone jack without having to choose in Control Panel - as it worked in Windows 7.
Relevancy 67.08%

Recently I have tried to revive my desktop, only 2 years old, I have installed a new hard drive and reinstalled windows however, when I started up windows I am unable to connect to the internet either by ethernet or wireless. When I went on the device manager it said there are no network drivers installed. How do I fix this?

Andrew Poole

A:No network drivers after re-install of windows and new hard drive

DescriptionImportanceVersionReleasedSupported OSDownloadAtheros Wireless 1525 WLAN Mini Card Desktops, v., A02 DW1525 customer installation driverRecommended8.0.0.3763/9/2011Windows 7 32-bit Windows 7 64-bit Broadcom BCM57780 LOM, v., A00 Broadcom BCM57780 Win7 64bit DriverRecommended12.2.2.21/8/2010Windows 7 64-bit
Relevancy 67.08%

Good morning

I decided to wipe my old windows and get rid of all old shit on my computer so I reinstalled my windows , but now I do not have any network drivers and cannot connect to the Internet

Did not get any driver cd or such when buying it

So basically I want to be able to connect , any help will be appreciated.

Wrote this from my Iphone

A:Samsung NP300V5A, Re installed windows, no network drivers

Hello Networkproblem,

You'll need to get your network drivers from this SAMSUNG support website for your laptop using another PC or device, then transfer it to the Samsung Laptop using a USB Thumbdrive or an external HDD.

Support - Notebooks NP300V5AI | Samsung Laptops

Hope that helps!
Relevancy 67.08%

I am trying to install Windows Server 2012 R2 on my XPS 8900.  I have the following "unknown" devices that need drivers:
Bluetooth Radio
Network Adapter
Ethernet Adapter
PCI Simple Communications Controller
Dell's Windows 8.1 x64 drivers will not install.  Anybody know what the integrated (Ethernet) network controller is? Intel? What model? I may have to manually select the driver from the PROSet package.  How about driver candidates for the Bluetooth and PCI SCC?
Any other help would be greatly appreciated!

A:XPS 8900 Windows Server 2012 R2 network (all) drivers...

I was able to manually install the Ethernet Adapter from the Dell driver download package.  Still needing:
Bluetooth Radio
Network Adapter (wireless adapter?)
PCI Simple Communications Controller
for Windows Server 2012 R2.
Relevancy 67.08%

I recently bought a HP - 15-ay079ur with FreeDOS 2.0. It was installed on it Windows 7 32bit.  I have been searching for hours for the internet drivers for it but I can't find it.Need drivers  wireless network. Help me please.Thanks! 

A:HP - 15-ay079ur Windows 7 32bit wireless network drivers?

Hi, Please try Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers: DetailsThis package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.File name: sp75613.exeRelease detailsReleased: Apr 26, 2016Version 2023.28.115.2016 Rev.A You also need the following driver for Bluetooth: Regards.
Relevancy 67.08%

I did a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate on my Gateway ID43A04c laptop and can't find anywhere that allows me to get the network adapter drivers. I have a copy of all of the drivers on my main desktop but when put them in my Drivers and Driver Store folders  have to re-install Windows again. I have the Adapter ID if you can help me find the drivers and would like any and all help finding the correct drivers. 

A:Windows 7 Clean Install Can't Find Network Drivers

In Device Manager right click the Network Adapter. It should have an exclamation mark next to it. Select Properties. Under the Details tab select Hardware ID's in the drop-down box. Paste the results in your next post.
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi Im Network For Related Drivers Device Load Cannot Windows Anything new to the forums The problem ive got is that i recently had to fully reboot my pc and put a fresh install of xp on After installation had finished i went into device management to see what drivers i was missing i realised im Windows Cannot Load Device Drivers For Anything Network Related missing quite a few so i browsed the net on my other pc to find them Ive been transferring them over via a memory stick Everytime i tried updating the drivers a message comes up saying quot Windows cannot load device drivers for this hardware The Windows Cannot Load Device Drivers For Anything Network Related driver may be corrupted or missing code quot The drivers i am trying to update are the ones for the onboard ethernet adapter and a few WAN Miniport s IP L TP PPPOE PPTP and also Direct Parallel Ive even gone on to ebay to buy a new NIC Card and a usb Wireless adapter and just this minute put them in The same error message comes up It seems every driver i try to update the same message comes up Can anybody please help me Also i forgot to mention that all the devices listed have yellow exclamation marks next to them Thank You nbsp
Relevancy 67.08%

Hey how's everyone doing?

So I got Hyper V installed on my computer last night and I followed the tutorial and set up Windows 8.1 Pro and installed Windows 7 Home Premium installed. Here's where my problem begins Windows 8 has no problem seeing my network in VM but I can't get Windows 7 to see any network drivers. I go under device manager and I don't see any network drivers but I do see 2 Unknown devices I assume are the drivers I need but how do I install them with no internet? I goolged my problem but Microsoft Tech Net said to install Integrated services but I don't see anything on how to install them. Any help would be awesome. I can post screen shots tonight when I get off work.

Joseph P
Here's the link where I found the info about integrated services

Hyper-V guest OS has no network adapters
Relevancy 67.08%

I have just upgraded to Windows Pro from the Consumer Preview I am using a Virgin Media supplied Netgear WNDA network adapter to connect to a Virign Media Superhub but the drivers for windows network adapter VM drivers WNDA3200 8 not with compatible the adapter don't seem to work with the release version of Win I had the same issue with the CP of Win but was able to resolve it by downloading the version of the WNDA driver from the Netgear website I have tried this and all the other WNDA drivers including the windows beta ones but the adapter still isn't working It seems odd to me that it would work in the CP but not in the full release version of Windows If anyone has any ideas as VM WNDA3200 network adapter drivers not compatible with windows 8 how to go about solving this issue they would be much appreciated EDIT After much frustration I figured out the issue It turns out that the adapter had defaulted to running one of microsoft's drivers which was not working correctly To get around this you need to make sure you already have the driver installed then search for quot Device Manager quot in settings without quotes and open Device Manager Once it's open sroll down to Network Adapters and expand that Then double click on the adapter It should open a small window Navigate to the 'Driver' tab and select 'Update driver' From there go to 'Browse my computer for driver software' click 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer' and click the 'Have Disk' option Browse to where the driver is installed usually under ProgramFiles x Netgear WNDA Driver Win Then continue with the wizard Once it's installed It may time out but it still works unplug the adapter and plug it back in This worked for me so it may work for other people
Relevancy 67.08%

Hey all,

Got a new SSD and just put win 7 pro on it, However I cannot get it to connect to the internet it says to install the driver I tried to do the windows update to auto update my drivers but can not connect to the internet to even try.

How would I find out what network card I have, could I just load it to a flash drive an do it that way?

If it makes a difference it is a wired connection.

Thanks for your time.

A:Windows 7 fresh install cannt get network drivers

As I was looking over you system specs... (ok, a little sarcasm, but)
would you be so good as to fill out your system specs.

I realize that you will need to go to another computer to download SPECCY.
Download speccy, then use sneakernet (in other words, copy to usb stick, put usb stick into your computer, copy to a location of your choice on your computer, then run the file you downloaded).

Update your SevenForums System Specs
User CP (located on the top menu bar) |
Your Profile | Edit System Spec (left-hand column)

To gather info, use Speccy (my favorite) or SIW or System Info

Add the word laptop or desktop or netbook to the
“system manufacturer” block, for example,
Toshiba Satellite L305D notebook.

Provide full windows version info, for example:
MS Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit

Use the “Other Info” block for Optical Reader,
Mouse, touchpad, wifi adapter, speakers, monitor, etc

Scroll down and click on SAVE CHANGES.

Now one way to find out more about your computer, and even without using speccy, is:
MSINFO32.EXE or DXDIAG.EXE or going to a command prompt and typing SystemInfo.exe

At the tail-end of systeminfo.exe will be info on your network cards.
Relevancy 66.65%

Hello All I have seen similar threads here but my problem is slightly different I have ASUS P S X-MX which have built in audio of Realtek AC I am using Windows XP SP for quite a time and everything was fine unless i tried to install an updated driver for my sound After drivers properly AC'97 but - Realtek installed no & services running audio audio updating i got Code error device cannot start I uninstalled the drivers Restart my PC and then installed my previous version of drivers Everything was fine and i can see volume icon in task bar But when i tried playing an audio file Realtek AC'97 audio - drivers installed properly & services running but no audio there wasn t any sound I clicked volume icon to Realtek AC'97 audio - drivers installed properly & services running but no audio raise it but it was disabled I double click it to open Mixer there are only options normally it use to have lot wave speaker etc Now it has only Wave SW Synth CD Player and No recording device I did try re-installing the drivers again and again but no LUCK I tried using Drivers Sweeper to remove the tracks doing that in Safe Mode and then again Installed Old drivers It all go well but in the end its same situation with sound disabled I don t want to reinstall my Windows is there any way to fix it One thing i noticed is every time I install drivers the sound manager shows up at task bar but in moments it disappears while the soundman exe is running in Processes and I can t find it in Control Panel as well where it use to be Its been hours since I am struggling with that But No LUCK Note My PnP Software Device Enumerator is working fine Any help in this regard will be highly appreciable Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Realtek AC'97 audio - drivers installed properly & services running but no audio

Hi muazzam

Is best to upgrade to SP3 (if only because MS has dropped support for SP2) but can start, for now, looking at your problem while you continue running with SP2

Let's start with these initial steps
1) List any Problem Devices

Make sure all your devices are connected and powered on
Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
2) Generate and attach a DirectX report

click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
Notice progress in lower left window corner
When done, click Save Information button and save to your Desktop
In TechSpot, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see icon you may need to first click Go Advanced)
3) If there were no Problem Devices (step 1 above) then also check on your Windows Audio service if Status=Started and StartupType=Automatic

I'll have a look and we can take it from there
Relevancy 66.65%

Dear Bleepingcomputer Team I am new to this forum and many thanks for allowing me to post the problem here Few days ago from nowhere Antimalware doctor spyware got installed on my Windows XP professional laptop After searching the net and reading some of the reviews on your website i installed malwarebytes anti malware and ran the file mbam-setup exe With this antimalware doctor has been removed from my laptop After this i ran Avg Anti Virus program and it gave me below results and it doesn t allow me to remove the infection from virus with AVG C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys running Anti Win32/Patched.dx Virus in file C WINDOWS system drivers ipsec sys quot Virus identified Win Patched DX Win32/Patched.dx virus in C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys with running AVG Anti Virus quot quot Infections Win32/Patched.dx virus in C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys with running AVG Anti Virus File quot Infection quot quot Result quot C WINDOWS system drivers ipsec sys quot Virus identified Win Patched DX quot quot Object is white-listed critical system file that should not be removed quot C System Volume Information restore A A DDE- - B -AB - CDB RP A exe quot Trojan horse Generic FW quot quot Moved to Virus Vault quot C System Volume Information restore A A DDE- - B -AB - CDB RP A exe quot Trojan horse Generic FW quot quot Moved to Virus Vault quot C System Volume Information restore A A DDE- - B -AB - CDB RP A exe quot Trojan horse SHeur AWAT quot quot Moved to Virus Vault quot C System Volume Information restore A A DDE- - B -AB - CDB RP A exe quot Trojan horse Dropper Generic ARNW quot quot Moved to Virus Vault quot Spyware File quot Infection quot quot Result quot C System Volume Information restore A A DDE- - B -AB - CDB RP A exe quot Adware Generic AMOH quot quot Moved to Virus Vault quot C System Volume Information restore A A DDE- - B -AB - CDB RP A exe quot Adware Generic AMOH quot quot Moved to Virus Vault quot Please help to resolve this issue and help me cleanup the PC many thanks in advance ArunGarg

A:Win32/Patched.dx virus in C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys with running AVG Anti Virus

________________________ STEP 1________________________ Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.* MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents in a notepad file. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.________________________ STEP 2________________________ Read the following article When you post a new topic in the forum category 'Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs' past your MBAM log with it.
Relevancy 66.65%

Prior to reformatting, I scanned the laptop with several tools and it picked up some malwares, most of them were adwares that Superantispyware detected. Thus, I performed a low level format using diskpart command "clean all" with a system recovery cd provided by a manufacturer from another laptop brand and as soon as Windows 7 was finished installing, I noticed both the wireless and LAN network drivers were already preinstalled. Is this normal or am I still infected? I've never had drivers preinstalled after performing a low level format until now.
I also read that the bios or other parts could be infected but the probability of that happening is very slim.
Please help.

A:Network drivers preinstalled after clean Windows 7 install, am I infected?

PS: I forgot to mention the magnifying glass logo that replaced the bing search add ons in Internet Explorer browser. Whenever it is highlighted, a resemblance of a smiley face appears. I snipped the tools but I can seem to post the images here. If anyone knows a safe site to upload images please let me know so I can upload it.
Relevancy 66.65%

I have windows pc's on this network and only pc is having this problem with printers nbsp For months now I have been googling and trying *not Printers SNMP 7 Windows going network always drivers (2 offline) *printer to fix the issues Windows 7 network Printers (2 always going offline) *not SNMP *printer drivers with of her printers showing quot offline quot nbsp All printers are installed the same way via the server here on site nbsp And only of them are continually having this issue nbsp I have changed SNMP All the printers are on a static IP already I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printers via the server I manually deleted the ports and reinstalled them manually using add printer add port wizard I have deleted the print queue and restarted print spooler Windows 7 network Printers (2 always going offline) *not SNMP *printer drivers on both her machine and my server I reinstalled the print spooler on the local machine I updated to the most recent manufacturers drivers for the printers The printers in question are a Xerox and a Kyocera copier scanner nbsp Al these printers are working and operatin fine on every other machine on the network here even while Windows 7 network Printers (2 always going offline) *not SNMP *printer drivers this one machine is showing offline nbsp I am at wits end with this issue nbsp We have of us in IT that serve this office and remote offices to the tune of employees i know its ridiculous and I do not have an easy way to just rebuild her machine as we are swamped this is a production machine i dont have a temp machine that I can put her on that will have all the applications she will need nbsp If someone has some magic they can send in a box I would be beyond grateful
Relevancy 66.65%

I've got a Dell Inspiron M5040 with Windows 7. It had the annoying cursor jumping all over the place issue. I tried to load Windows XP x64, but no, go. So, back to Windows 7, but this time, Ultimate. It's loaded, but no network adapters detected. I've loaded all the network drivers available at Dell for the M5040, but no go. I even tried using the Windows OS disc that came with the computer, but of course, it has no drivers, and the computer did not detect the wireless adapter when I loaded all of the drivers with it, too. When I click on, "Connect to the Internet," the only available adapter is, "Broadband (PPPoE)". So, here I am. Thanks in advance.

A:Re-install Windows 7, Drivers Loaded, No Network Adapters Detected

Hi delquattro,

There are various reasons that may be responsible for the 'wireless adapter' not getting detected.

Did you check 'Device Manager' to verify if the wireless adapter' is present?
- Click 'Start' icon > Type 'devmgmt.msc' in 'Search programs and files' text box (without quotations) > Tap 'Enter' and 'Device Manager' page appears > Locate 'Network Adapters' category > Expand it by clicking the 'arrow sign' besides it (Inspiron M5040 may have been shipped with either of the following cards: WLAN 1701/1702/1501/1502/1503) > Check if either of these cards is listed.
- If not, please browse through the whole list of devices to check for any 'question/exclamation mark' > If yellow mark is present, capture its details and share

If the 'WLAN card' driver is installed and the card shows up in 'Device Manager', you may need to enable it. Use the key combination <Function><F2> to 'enable' the 'wireless'. You may also use 'Windows Mobility Center' in the 'control panel' to check the status of the wireless connection. You may 'enable or disable' wireless as shown in the image below:

If you are not able to use Fn + F2 keys combination, you may install 'Quickset application' for your computer from this file: Driver Details | Dell United States

Once installed, it will enable the Fn+F2 key combination and you will be able to activate the 'Wireless'.

Hope this helps. Do reply with the findings; would be glad to assist.
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi there,

My Acer XC-605 desktop running windows 10 does not recognize any network. The connection should run through an ethernet cable. When i looked at the network drivers there are two with an exclamation mark on them:

Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

It says they both won't start and they give a (code 10). Im pretty sure these guys are the problem.

Because i don't have a connection i can't update them, and uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work either. I have a laptop with a connection, but i don't know where i can find any updated drivers to deliver to my Acer to fix the corrupt drivers.

Im pretty clueless of what i should do here, i hope someone could help me out i would be very grateful.
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello everyone I'm having a problem using my motherboard s onboard HD audio instead of my video card s audio so without further ado here is the situation I have an Asus maximus iii gene motherboard which has a SupremeFX X-Fi built-in sound card this is a very nice card provided you can use it on the board I have an ASUS EAH V basically an ATI which also has onboard audio useable through HDMI When I first ran Windows X the drivers for the video card and its audio were installed first but then I noticed that my audio jacks both on the back of motherboard and on the case won t work audio drivers Onboard working audio and not won't install which is a big problem for me But at least I Onboard audio not working and audio drivers won't install have audio through speakers on my monitor through HDMI So to fix the problem I just tried to install drivers from Asus for the X-FI chip but that failed since no HD audio hardware could be found by the installer Google-ing the problem I came across hotfixes which Asus Onboard audio not working and audio drivers won't install also provides but they are not compatible with windows X so I m back at square one It s worth mentioning I have gone through my device manager and under audio only the ATI HD audio device is visible and I cannot see the X-FI device anywhere So I would like help installing drivers for the X-FI chip and use the onboard surround sound and HD audio jack on the case Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read this ----------------------------------------- Update of things I have tried I opened my case and checked that all of the cables are connected properly for audio and double checked everything else In the BIOS I have a only options to enable sound as HD audio or AC I have selected HD audio since that s the connection my case came with other than that there are no options related to getting sound to audio jacks in any case I have enables all the peripheral devices in my BIOS Driver genius was really nice after driver updates I had a very crisp sound coming out of the monitor speakers yeah but this is from the ATI audio on the graphics card Now something I forgot to communicated at the beginning was that I can't even get sound out of the channel sound connections on the motherboard itself which leads me to believe somehow that the onboard audio is being overwritten by something else I have even tried the optical surround sound but no luck I'm now looking through forums and sites trying to find how I can manually install the audio hardware on my motherboard and then eventually disable the ATI Audio using device manager But then I run back to the problem that Asus provided drivers can't find the HD device AHHH what a vicious loop this is

A:Onboard audio not working and audio drivers won't install

hkhajavi, welcome to the forums.

First off let me say that despite the fancy sounding name that Asus likes to give some of its onboard audio solutions,in no way shape or form is what is on yours a X-Fi (which I hope you did not try installing any drivers from Creative for as they will not work). Looking at the specs and the download page for your motherboard,

yours has the Via audio chip on it (some of the previous versions of the SupremeFX X-Fi used a Soundmax/ADI based audio chip), of which Asus does have a Windows 7 driver for (both 32 and 64 bit). They also appear to have the updated X-Fi software (also known as X-Fi MB, which is where the X-Fi name comes from for the onboard audio; it gets to use some of the X-Fi software, but it is not a X-Fi sound card) available for it under the Utilities section in the downloads.

You may also need to run the updated Intel chipset Utility for the onboard audio to be detected. Once it is detected and the drivers are installed you will then need to open the Windows playback properties and make sure that the onboard audio is set as the default playback device and not the ATI HDMI device.
Relevancy 65.79%

Hello all Hoping I can get some help here this issue is driving me totally insane I have a Gigabyte G M-Combo motherboard with an Atheros AR ethernet component I re-installed Windows today It failed to automatically detect the ethernet component so I couldn't get online No big deal I just used Google Translate to painstakingly navigate Atheros' website at a friend's house until I could find the driver files download them to a cellphone and take them card to manually. it allow Windows won't fails then network auto-install drivers, home Yet alas when I open Device Windows fails to auto-install network card drivers, then won't allow it manually. Manager and point it to the drivers I want to use it tells me it won't because Windows has cleverly determined that I'm already running the best drivers for that device Weird So I totally uninstall the drivers from Device Manager scan for hardware changes then update the drivers again pointing to the files I downloaded Again within seconds -- quot Windows has failed to install device drivers quot quot Windows has determined that Windows fails to auto-install network card drivers, then won't allow it manually. you're already using the best device drivers quot How can I force it to listen to me and just install what I ask it to I honestly have absolutely zero idea of anything else I could do It won't let me install new drivers and it won't install its own

A:Windows fails to auto-install network card drivers, then won't allow it manually.

if it's a brand-name PC, you must use only drivers from the PC manufacturer's website.
On brand-name (OEM) computers, drivers direct from the device or motherboard manufacturer will usually be the wrong ones. OEM hardware is custom-made, hence custom drivers are required. Only the PC manufacturer has these.
Relevancy 65.79%

Open question, discussion, and somewhat of a problem.

I've recently been having various issues with my pc, among the things I tried to do was update my graphics card driver: found the newest driver crashed madly, and rolled back. It's brought to mind a simple question:

What benefits are there in going for the newer ATI Catalyst drivers compared to the one defaulted by windows but which hasn't updated in 3 years.

Generally what could have changed? Compatablity? If it works it works. Stablity? Performance? Heat management?

Since it takes me 2 hours to download a driver (slow connection) I'm sticking on my w7 default ones: I know they work. It does make me ask though if there is a benefit to upgading after i've got my PC stable again.

A:Windows Drivers vs ATI Catalyst Drivers

newer drivers are made to improve performance and add new features in the graphic control panel and fixes bugs and issues that were in the previous drivers.
Relevancy 65.79%

I recently upgraded this old Dell M Vista x laptop to Windows Enterprise x Apparently the sound company for it Sigmatel went out of business before Windows was even released and their latest drivers are some ancient Vista drivers Should I download and install the Sigmatel drivers or continue to use the drivers that come with Windows They seem to be fine so far just seeing if there's any Windows old drivers the download or drivers? the I keep Should other input on this Do you think that the Windows drivers would probably be better based on Should I download the old drivers or keep the Windows drivers? the fact that they're much newer and made to run in regardless of the fact that it wasn't made for my system specifically All I've ever really cared about is what has the best maximum output levels I really hate sound drivers that are very limited in how loud you can make them output My old laptop this M is actually better than my current Origin beast laptop in terms of sound because the sound driver on my new laptop Realtek doesn't allow very much loudness at all on a set of headphones The only reason I ever liked the Sigmatel drivers is because they let you turn up the volume until it's so loud it could blow your ears and your speakers out Or perhaps it's hardware and has nothing to do with the drivers I dunno I'm too stupid Point is drivers that came with my system that aren't designed to work with this OS or go with the Win default drivers

A:Should I download the old drivers or keep the Windows drivers?

There is a saying, "if it's not broke, don't fix it" so I would stick with the working one. You could save the old driver as a backup.
Relevancy 65.79%

Have one question, When I installed Windows 7 the only drivers I have installed were my video and audio which are not part of the motherboard (not onboard). My computer runs fine but 1 game but more or less I never installed any driver for my motherboard. Normally you install the motherboards nforce drivers, raid SATA/IDE drivers etc... Do I need to go back to my motherboard vendor and find updates for windows 7 or just leave it they way it is, or should I install the drivers off the motherboard CD I have here? My mobo doesn't have any windows 7 updates btw there all windowsXP based drivers.

A:windows drivers vs vendor drivers

If you did a boot drive format and install of Win7 you'll need to go to the mobo makers website and download the latest drivers from there. You might also need a BIOS flash, but I hesitate to mention that as only the very experienced should do it. We'll need full system specs to help any further.